Mini Normal 2252 | W;ildlife amd strange critters | Over!!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:21 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I sleep now, cya tomorrow pooks
I prefer they, thanks :)
Natalya
Natalya
Goon
Natalya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:22 pm

Post by Natalya »

id bet town but i dun fucking know for sure
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:24 pm

Post by fua »

This town stinks and I hate it. Can I have a townread now?
Natalya
Natalya
Goon
Natalya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:57 pm

Post by Natalya »

im kind of tempted to bet it on retti/fua/andres scum team
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by fua »

In post 1528, Natalya wrote:im kind of tempted to bet it on retti/fua/andres scum team
:facepalm:

I can’t believe that’s what you took away from the interaction.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1509, Natalya wrote:like who even fucking asks that question

i cant even think of a protown reason to ask that question

but then again you'd think a scumbag would have enough brains to not ask it in the fucking thread
hey, mouth.

It was a simple question. Build a bridge and get the F*ck over it.

Idk who the F you think you are all of the sudden,but your ass needs to chill. Say whatever you want about my play being weak or anything you'd like, but ripping on someone for asking a question is absurd.

It's not like I even associated any negative conotation to it. I just asked..

Grow up
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1245, Retti wrote:This verges on being nothing more than a summary but I wanted to run down what Scorpious has posted as a way of...trying to make my process transparent, I tend to look at people's body of work and get a general impression but when I summarize that stuff people never seem to actually get it, so I'm hoping annotating this stuff makes it easier to see what I'm looking at.

This was also all stuff before my back and forth with him, not really going to comment on that.

Spoiler: Scorpious post by post ISO
- rvs vote
- response to natalya's scumread
, , - questions
, - response to fua asking about his reaction to the vote
, - more questions
- "I hate the timing of this post in relation to the one by Natalya. " about T3 posting erads
- asks if T3 has played with natalya
- asks andante if her opinion changed on T3
, - "really likes" natalya's opening but is "wary" of the followup
, - more questioning of T3 about Natalya, unsure what the importance is
- frustrated with "weak weak push", says defending himself is wasting time, says "This train is giving me some information"
- says Egix's vote on him is the "worst post of the game"
- "I lean town on Asante, don’t know what to think of Natalya, null on you, and have not a single clue how to read T3 as of now.."
This had bothered me in the fisrt place, because I never knew what information he was supposed to be getting from the votes on him
- calls oman one of his "strongest town leans."
- says T3's response to Natalya saying she doesn't expect we'll get anything useful out of T3 bothers him but proposes there's amongst Natalya/me/T3, which is pretty odd because I have no idea why that would be scummy for me or Natalya
- says the information he's getting is "Votes, and positions on the train."
- response to Natalya saying "’m not going to vote someone every time they do something I don’t like"
- unvotes fua, doesn't place a new vote
- elaborates on what the votes are supposed to mean, reiterates egix's vote is bad but won't vote him back, doesn't commit to a read on
- says he unvoted because it was still his RVS
- Gives te excuse that he's slow to form reads because he's very deliberate especially when there are people that haven'tsaid anything. This resonated with me at the time because I felt like I had a hard time getting many opinions on the game either
- question to natalya about his "rvs meaning nothing". I don't like this because it seems to misconstrue the crux of her argument, which is that he's not using his vote to scumhunt, into criticizing her vote on him
- defends himself from natalya saying he's not interested in scumhunting by saying it's his playstyle, she's distracting, says she's obviously town but tunneled, asks what her thoughts on egix are
- responding to fua here, who said the same thing about miscontruing the argument at the time
- annoyance at fua questioning him, wants to talk to natalya and "get her reactions", not sure why he'd need to get reactions from someone he has as town
- says Natalya is too brazen to be scum
- AtE post complaining about how he's getting picked on for playng differently and there's too much meta stuff going on. I remember this is what made me feel like backing off him at the time
- complaining about some posts by natalya/fua
- asks what aza means by calling andante "explain-y" and why it's bad
- says he's been playing like crap and wants to reset
- attacks aza for being "waffly" and tries to say they're hypocritical which feels unfair, the aza post was maybe rambly but it had some concrete thoughts in it
- asks how him and aza's posts are different to natalya
- still continues to say aza is non commital, which is at least an opinion of some sort
, - more arguing with natalya
, - some questioning of azaraaiah about what they were doing
- says he wants to get an answer from aza, seems at least fairly intent on this questioning
- asks fua about agreeing with the sentiments of the person they're voting
, , - more arguing with fua
- reads list that he got called out on, still rather hedgy on a lot of players with scum reads on a lot of people
, - votes azaariah
- filler joke post
- "just lim me and use the information from my train." give up post. Honestly still looks kind of townie
- shading dwlee for their E-1 vote on him. I dunno my first impulse is to say with dwlee as conftown, scorp looks worse for this but in the same situation I'd hate the vote too, would probably flip my shit actually
- more complaining about being pushed on
, - interaction with natalya
- backpedals on dwlee to say he thinks "scum wouldn't be so obvious", which is a weird assumption to make
- calls natalya and andante town
- actually votes egix for saying there wasn't all that much happening, he gives the rebuttal that there was
- complains about aza critiquing him, says he thinks aza is scum, but asks aza who isn't.
- more irritation at aza, "What is the pre requisite amount of town reads I should have right now" I kind of don't like this because it feels like a "what do you want from me?" type of question that scum sometimes ask when they're being pushed on, idk how to explin the psychology from it but it comes from looking for a way to get rid of suspicion
, - more arguing with natalya, makes a sort of threat to start scumreading her if she keeps pushing on dwlee. possibly taking advantage of natalya and dwlee tunneling each other? (need to check the timing on that)
- question to dwlee about their statements on T3, I actually like this
- complains to fua about misrepresenting his list
- followup
- I think this is saying he'd support a vote on uglyduck because his raed on fua is horrible, but he messed up the quote
, - just stuff about missing the quotes
- E-2 vote on uglyduck
- calls natalya 0 for 2 on him and uglyduck, asks about who she'd vote
, , - irritated response to dwlee saying his questions was useless and is not really reading
, , - more frustration
, - asking dwlee why they answered for natalya
- accuses dwlee of trying to shift the wagon back to him, which sort of goes against his stated townread
, , - more arguing, it all seems very pointless but I'm not sure it's AI
- "You’re kind of an asshole. But you’re still town" to dwlee. this kind of doesn't gel with the "you're trying to shift the wagon back to me" a bit earlier
- asking dwlee about the makeup of the uglyduck wagon
, - falls behind, makes posts about catching up
- moves back to azaariah for the E-2 vote
- restates townread on dwlee
- seems to be possibly shading dwlee for hammering aza?
- but says no claim was going to stop the wagon, not sure of the point of these posts
- but is okay with dwle's explanation, so that's pretty pointless
- asks pointless question about T3 making an injoke to dwlee
- asks natalya if she'd have changed her vote based on the claim
, - E-2 vote on T3, continues to defend dwlee
- comments on me raging at fua
- complaining
, - bitching at natalya and fua
- asking if natalya's unvote is valid
- "It was a benign,simple question" to Natalya
- weird response to galron voting him, seems unbothered by it
- won't actually gives reads to natalya other than calling her town
- nothing response to me calling out his voting record

I felt like some of the angry tonal stuff in the middle resonated with me a bit, and he had a few posts that looked like he was actually solving then, but I feel like since then scorpious has kind of coasted heavily and reverted to not doing much, like how he keeps getting prodded to explain who's mafia today and not giving answers at all. I think my biggest issue with him is that his voting record appears opportunistic - he put the E-2 votes on uglyduck, azaariah, and T3, which were all wagons on town. Granted, he was arguing aza was scum before most people were so it's not like he's doing nothing but sheeping, but it still stuck out to me, because he's not really done a whole lot else.

I worry a bit that there's a playstyle difference here and he could non-responsive due to being frustrated with the game but the iso overall is pretty lacking and my whole exchange with him today was super bizarre because it felt impossible to get him to give a real read on galron. Right now I lean toward him being mafia but want to review other slots before making a decision.

Where does one find this time?

Also, If you read the list you again. I'm right waaay more than I'm not

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 179, Natalya wrote:I just like cute animals :(

I don't think I'm familiar with most of the people in this player list even on my main account.

I'm sorry you feel that I'm bullying you in a cliquish way, I really didn't intend to do that.
Mad shift from D1 when you had everyone agreeing with you that I was scum.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Retti »

In post 1516, Natalya wrote:ok you might yell at me for being a fucking moron

but check out this read:

Fua/Retti are scum because they haven't lost their fucking minds yet over how bad this town is playing
The last time I was in this situation I ragequit the game without talking to my hydra partner first and it was incredibly shameful and embarrassing and I have no desire to repeat that
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Retti »

In post 1494, fua wrote:
In post 1491, Retti wrote:Also, why are you putting that criticism exclusively toward me, and not toward Galron, fua? would've had just as much reason to out by your own terms but you have literally said nothing about his claim at all?
I agree with what Natalya has said about Galron, I’m just not pushing it because I think making posts just to echo another person and say ‘I agree’ is kind of lame. I don’t have anything new to say on the subject.
That sounds like a lot of bullshit. Why the fuck would you not care about making your opinion known on MELO? You're being selective in who you choose to vocalize opinions about
Happiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Retti »

also somehow everyone else is /roll over i wanna die not trying at all I'll just sheep dwlee and that makes me scum because ???

Galron has given literally no indications he gives a fuck about this game, subbed in and voted without reading up and then ignored the game for 2 days while actively posting in other games. With his vote down. and this is somehow seen as credible by multiple people and you can't all be scum
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@DW just vote between Retti and Galron and let’s get on with it. I’m almost certain we’re going to lose - trusting Pooky after what’s transpired makes no sense. Pooky is the one player that is more than willing to manipulate others as Scum by using emotion and appealing personally to people, and yet here we are listening to them (and them complaining that no one is listening to them!) after they’ve tunneled Town most of the game. Amazing.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1488, Retti wrote:
In post 1430, Andresvmb wrote:If Scorpious is Town and I’m Scum, I stay the fuck quiet. You’re supposedly Town and you’re shading Scorpious in alignment with fua and I do my very best to stop the wagon instead of just wait to win?! Never in a million fucking years unless I’m a total moron.
Dude I know how reverse psychology works I'm not an idiot
This is almost too dense for Town. Reverse psychology. Yeah, I actively pushed against the Scum win condition that you established because psychology. You can’t possibly be Town and argue such nonsense.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I think I’m going to feel bad if we don’t execute Galron after potentially the worst claim in history, but if Retti is Scum I’m also going to be annoyed. There’s no winning here.
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Retti »

I was about to type out a very mean verily nastily worded reply and then I thought better of it

You see I have this big fucking problem where when I think someone is town and reading me wrong I rage and bitch them out. But that's a bad way to play because beyond the obvious fact of no one liking being raged at, it just makes people double down harder on their view when they're town and if that happens you lose the game. And so I am trying to show some measure of self-improvement here by actually talking to people and trying to work through their reasoning rather than just pitching a fit. Because believe it or not I still actually want to try to win the game and care enough to try. It is incredibly easy to lean into the performative wailing and gnashing of teeth and that strikes me as a very faulty way of reading people, give it's significantly easier to fake emotions than to fake actual reasoning (and if you believe I'm incapable of fake-raging as scum, uh, my past track record speaks differently)
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Retti »

In post 1538, Andresvmb wrote:I think I’m going to feel bad if we don’t execute Galron after potentially the worst claim in history, but if Retti is Scum I’m also going to be annoyed. There’s no winning here.
brave
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:56 am

Post by fua »

In post 1534, Retti wrote:
In post 1494, fua wrote:
In post 1491, Retti wrote:Also, why are you putting that criticism exclusively toward me, and not toward Galron, fua? would've had just as much reason to out by your own terms but you have literally said nothing about his claim at all?
I agree with what Natalya has said about Galron, I’m just not pushing it because I think making posts just to echo another person and say ‘I agree’ is kind of lame. I don’t have anything new to say on the subject.
That sounds like a lot of bullshit. Why the fuck would you not care about making your opinion known on MELO? You're being selective in who you choose to vocalize opinions about
Okay. My opinion is that both you and Galron are full of crap and there was only one investigative in this game.
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Retti »

now I actually do want to rage out so I'm going to step away before that happens
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Retti »

In post 1541, fua wrote:
In post 1494, fua wrote:
Okay. My opinion is that both you and Galron are full of crap and there was only one investigative in this game.
why the fuck would I CC my own partner
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1508, Natalya wrote:im almost tempted to confscum scorp because the odds we get him to follow some plan if he's town is close to nill and it was kind of scummy as fuck when he was like "yo does that unvote actually count" like he's trying to see if he can quickhammer me or some bullshit
It’s funny - this could be true. Scorpious could very well have asked that question as Scum after their Partners are online and ready to hammer. But then why ask it in thread? It’s too brazen and you know it.
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Retti »

I don't know how more apparent it can get that I'm completely on and island this game
Retti
Retti
Goon
Retti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Retti »

me 5 minutes ago: I'm not going to get mad, it's not like people are going to post the stupidest fucking arguments I've ever heard
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:02 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1543, Retti wrote:
In post 1541, fua wrote:
In post 1494, fua wrote:
why the fuck would I CC my own partner
For what it’s worth I think it’s a 1v1 and the other player will be NK’ed if DW isn’t NK’ed.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Look I’m having this issue - there’s some people that seem to be playing earnestly, but have lead us totally nowhere. So I’m having trouble trusting any of you. And instead of trying to establish a coherent case, we’re all just raging at each other.

I thought about it. Galron’s claim is highly suspect. There’s too strong of a contradiction between Gamma’s actions and the claim that Galron has issued. That vote for T3, which is a slot that was under heavy suspicion, when they checked to see if T3 had the ability to shoot, is egregious. I don’t think there’s any other way to look at it.
Natalya
Natalya
Goon
Natalya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Natalya »

um

i did say my solution is pretty stupid

this is why you shouldn't trust people like me

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”