Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 694, Dwlee99 wrote:Just seems really opportunistic to push me here
meh left us with 4 not so great posts, then didn't talk for over 2 days, I see nothing wrong with votes on you, if you don't want votes/anyone to push you, you have to give more.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 698, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 19, marcistar wrote:I THINK I LIKE
VOTE: darisi
RN
I THINK HE COULD BE SCUM!!
It's wild af that this is marci's one and only vote all game.

Marci, do have any town games you can show me where you planted an RVS vote and didn't move it D1?
It's a fair point. I'm not sure she's been trying to scumhunt at all since the opening.

VOTE: marcistar

We can try bringing this back.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

VOTE: marci
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

but baltar, it's because i'm the devil, why would she unvote me

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 682, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 652, Datisi wrote:i have a gut vibe feelsies townread on sircakez

please do not ask me to elaborate i don't know
Yikes. This is a lot of points today where I am not agreeing with you. I don't like it
ok then fuckin yeet me? does that make me scum?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 698, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 19, marcistar wrote:I THINK I LIKE
VOTE: darisi
RN
I THINK HE COULD BE SCUM!!
It's wild af that this is marci's one and only vote all game.

Marci, do have any town games you can show me where you planted an RVS vote and didn't move it D1?
did u miss that whole ass discussion me and luke had about my voting tendencies
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 705, marcistar wrote:did u miss that whole ass discussion me and luke had about my voting tendencies
who do you scumread besides datisi?
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by marcistar »

this game is the closest thing i can remember
i remember thinking about moving it but i was like "wtf i dont really feel like it..."
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 706, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 705, marcistar wrote:did u miss that whole ass discussion me and luke had about my voting tendencies
who do you scumread besides datisi?
datisi, datisi, datisi, datisi, and datisi

sircakez

maybe luke idk i feel like even though i have a bad memory, i feel like nothing has really made me go ": O" in his posts
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 703, Datisi wrote:but baltar, it's because i'm the devil, why would she unvote me
so true bestie

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

are you gonna at least pretend to interact with the content i've made this game, or are you still scumreading me solely for page one (1)
~M
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by marcistar »

i dont scumread you for that anymore, i have diff reasons now!!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 711, marcistar wrote:i dont scumread you for that anymore, i have diff reasons now!!
Which is what?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

dueling lavar/marci wagons again let's goo!!!

idk if lavar is even a wagon anymore but they should be too
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

actually speaking of that

vp come here

tell me about what dueling wagons you think we should have

and why you're not pushing for them to exist
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 695, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 693, Dwlee99 wrote:I mean he says "even accounting for holiday weekend" about me and cakez but cake is churning out a ton of content
not sure what you mean by mentioning cakez here. do you think cakez is town? or that vp is pushing you instead of cakez bc you weren't here to churn out content yet?
VP mentioned cake not playing good enough when I think he is fine
In post 696, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 694, Dwlee99 wrote:Just seems really opportunistic to push me here
Seems like you're still not doing anything. Prove me wrong challenge and actually provide some reads/insight that aren't lazy af.
In post 697, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 693, Dwlee99 wrote:if baltar was actually reading my posts to get a read on me (especially cause there isn't a lot there) he would see I literally moved this weekend.
Ftr, it's not your not posting that's really bugging me. It's that when you were here, it's the most basic and dull ass play, which isn't what I've seen from town!dwlee. In fact, getting tilted at a single vote isn't even what I'd expect from town dwlee.

Come back, read the game, and try again.
I'm not tilted, just think you're scum. I do still need to work on the "read the game" part though, that's true
I prefer they, thanks :)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 714, fireisredsir wrote:actually speaking of that

vp come here

tell me about what dueling wagons you think we should have

and why you're not pushing for them to exist
Anyone on my list and marci is good.

As far as not pushing dueling wagons, the holiday made things kind of weird. Too many people gone and it's easy to get biased on who is here
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Reading up definitely fine with this wagon
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Rhyme and Reason
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Rhyme and Reason »

okay, screw this. I liked the idea of the gimmick because it would force us to think before posting but given our dual V/LA's it has just made things really hard and I need to actually be able to post stuff (and there's no way we hit the post cap anyway).
In post 623, fireisredsir wrote:RR's thoughts are... fine. doesn't really have a lot to take away from it, actually, a decent amount feels like talking just to talk which is weird for a post that should be giving thoughts
idk if I've played with you before but this is kinda my thing. I do not post with a specific goal in mind, I give my honest thoughts even if they're not conclusive or particularly productive. Once again I must underscore that I am happy to look into any particular questions people want me to check out, I think this is helpful for both parties, but it's way too rarely done in my mind.
In post 638, SirCakez wrote:Bell is so scum this game guys I've never seen him play as garbage as this as town
Cakez meta tells me he and Bell are both town
in seriousness I think this confidence is generally +town for Cakez, I will leave reading Bell to those who have more recent experience with him.
In post 654, marcistar wrote:give something spicier cakez!!
how exactly do you want him to go about doing this?
In post 671, Kovu wrote:This post screams scum claim to me, that vote on RR with 0 explanation, 0 acknowledgement. 0 attempt to talk to RR, that vote is SO BAD
idk it seems like a pretty bog-standard lurker vote to me, do you not see townies doing that? I feel like I see it pretty frequently.
In post 672, Kovu wrote:What are your reads looking like?
Who's Scum/Who are you fine yeeting?
Who are you thinking is town?
Well I have VP, Luke, Cakez as town for misc stuff that's in my ISO. Dunn has said some stuff I liked but I think that's just because I like Dunn.
Will have to touch base with Mena on Bell, I'm not sure if his vote was out of a scumread or just a desire for wagons. He's been so busy we haven't been able to talk yet.
You feel like scum-you but I don't think that's necessarily incompatible with town-you? I don't think I can really read you anyway.
I like the idea of sheeping Luke on Val. I don't like the marci wagon, if they're town I doubt they shake the wagon or successfully spark a counterwagon and I doubt their flip provides any info at all.
In post 676, Meuh wrote:Feels like scum would've taken advantage of it by then if RR was town.
Taken advantage how? If scum expect the posting gimmick to continue they would want to leave us alive since it's going to be harder for us to engage and cooperate with other townies.
Besides, what exactly would you expect? We're a lurker slot, we don't really have any content to call scum, so it would have to just be a generic "vote us and say we should kill lurkers". That's not always what scum want to do, some people have metas that doesn't allow them to do that, there's also just a lot of people in the game.
In post 676, Meuh wrote:@RR why is your vote still there?
Because Mena's been busy with his friend and I don't do vote movements often. In a hydra I usually just default to letting my partner control it for the first few days.
In post 681, Meuh wrote:Though I'm curious; what changed between then and the vote in ? (Feel free to answer this, RR)
Different heads. Mena signed 316 wrong.
In post 681, Meuh wrote:I think Gorilla was referring to VPB's most recent post, not the most recent post overall.
yes, that's also what I was referring to.

-Reason
A hydra with no rhyme or reason.

"i wanna kill s_s but leave mena alive" ~Datisi
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 718, Rhyme and Reason wrote:idk if I've played with you before but this is kinda my thing. I do not post with a specific goal in mind, I give my honest thoughts even if they're not conclusive or particularly productive. Once again I must underscore that I am happy to look into any particular questions people want me to check out, I think this is helpful for both parties, but it's way too rarely done in my mind.
ok, fair enough. i see you haven't really given any thoughts on lavar, can you take a look there and let me know what you think of them so far?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i have just remembered that mala is in this game. which is not a great sign. i think, knowing who she is now, this response to the votes on her is also a very bad look:
In post 328, takotsubo syndrome wrote:Well these votes on me are a little odd, but ok.
she was playing in a bit of a different style due to the alt, i think, but it is still a lot closer to how she tends to respond to votes on her when she's scum than how she responds when she's town
Rhyme and Reason
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Rhyme and Reason »

In post 719, fireisredsir wrote:ok, fair enough. i see you haven't really given any thoughts on lavar, can you take a look there and let me know what you think of them so far?
I like , it seems like pretty deep and non-agenda-motivated reasoning. Hard to get a bead on anything else, I tried to read into the string of posts where they claimed nobody voted tako and then made an awkward joke in response to Meuh pointing out that she did, but I can't really think of why that would be AI one way or the other.

-Reason
A hydra with no rhyme or reason.

"i wanna kill s_s but leave mena alive" ~Datisi
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 720, fireisredsir wrote:i have just remembered that mala is in this game. which is not a great sign. i think, knowing who she is now, this response to the votes on her is also a very bad look:
In post 328, takotsubo syndrome wrote:Well these votes on me are a little odd, but ok.
she was playing in a bit of a different style due to the alt, i think, but it is still a lot closer to how she tends to respond to votes on her when she's scum than how she responds when she's town
Not particularly. I have, in fact, acted this way as either alignment. Obv, you haven't played enough with me to realize this. I feel like I'm pretty transparent with my reads so far.

ngl i didn't really understand the votes on me so I was hoping my comment owuld make people elaborate
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 722, Malakittens wrote:Not particularly. I have, in fact, acted this way as either alignment. Obv, you haven't played enough with me to realize this. I feel like I'm pretty transparent with my reads so far.

ngl i didn't really understand the votes on me so I was hoping my comment owuld make people elaborate
i haven't played with you enough to know, you're right, but i have meta read you somewhat extensively so i feel reasonably confident in making that statement

what about posting "the votes on me are a little odd, but ok" made you think that it would mane people elaborate on them? find it kinda hard to believe that was actually your goal. that does not prompt a response

do you have any actual thoughts on the game?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Let's be real, I'm cautious of playing tonight. I have a wake for one of my old partners today & his funeral on Thursday. So I'm really not really digging reading anything atm, but once my mind is off that I'll definitely put some serious effort into this game.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”