Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 749, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 748, Dannflor wrote:I kind of almost wonder if the sheer number of people calling adante obvious town does in fact mean she is just town and there are TMIers in the mix

pedit; I'm not gonna promise that
UNVOTE:

VOTE: GuiltyLion
Protip: If you want a King who'd execute me, vote Firebringer.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 761, Datisi wrote:okay, so i went back to reread the first ~100 posts of her iso there, and it's like... i don't think anything of her iso in HDP is even remotely as townie as 136. the two isos feel like night and day. she did have the weird "lol what if 4 gentlemen scum" read, which like sure ok weird. but i feel like post after post in this game, she's coming up with new wacky theories on what is going on in the game. it's like she cannot stop herself from yelling out her reads.

contrast to hdp, where it's like... a lot of fluff posting, a lot of weird defensive "i'm not maf", and very very few reads when compared to this game.

hyperactivity maybe, but i don't feel like she did either of pendulum read swings or projected confidence in hdp. and the "4 gent scum" is like, the only wacky theory of hers i've found there, compared to... like 50 of them she's had this game probably. these two isos don't feel similar at all
I want to acknowledge this and say that I'll go back and reread her in HDP since I was just going off my memory of the vibes, I don't have time to do it right now but will give this a proper response. I want to reiterate that I don't really have a full on scumread on Andante I just didn't like that post because it specifically reminded me of her HDP post, and I didn't get where all the easy townreads came from
In post 767, Bellaphant wrote:Like here. Why me? Like, I'm signing my name to the 'people are scum reading andante for reasons that are...andante' book. It's not particularly deep or complicated, but I'm not the only one with that take.

Tbh kinda looks like you just saw my name and decided to pick it out of a hat.

Lukewarm would be a good king.
This is bad. You've posted nothing other than casual unexplained reads, and both your and included Andante townread with no commentary or explanation at all, which is why I called it out. Feels like you just want to give safe reads and blend in, why should I not be skeptical of that? Where did the "hat" idea come from?

Also, why is Lukewarm a good king? If he's town I'd agree but I don't see him having done anything unmistakably town here.

as an addendum thought, his long explanation of his LLD read gave me an impression of scum buddying town, I see a lot of explanation of things scum!LLD could have done instead of what she's done here, but virtually no paranoia about why she isn't scum just emulating what she thinks she would do as town. It's hard for me to put into words but it gives me a vibe of a read justification that was derived from assuming the conclusion (town!LLD) first
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:24 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 773, Rhaenyra wrote:Anyone care to give reasons why she'd make a bad King? Aside from TSQ?
the game just started and she's already been prodded
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 763, Datisi wrote:also, i swear i never understood the "this person is being widely townread, must be town that mafia is afraid to challenge". like, why can't they be scum that mafia has no intentions of challenging?
Weren't you just arguing andante town? Not sure why you're making this point.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 689, Andante wrote:
In post 688, Rhaenyra wrote:The thing is, I am not. I am just waiting for mastina to come back and do something town, so I can return to voting her. Because I genuinely think that mastina can lead us well if she is town.
I agree! from mastina games I've seen she's a strong town player, I just haven't seen it this game :/
so the LLD Queen vote is just cause? no real reason to make LLD the leading wagon? like, why LLD over Dann?
Why Dann?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Datisi »

i am not saying their conclusion is wrong

i'm arguing with the premises
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 699, Andante wrote:
In post 675, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:GuiltyLion [3]: Dannflor, Andresvmb, thestatusquo
Dannflor [3]: PenguinPower, GuiltyLion, Andante
lol back to the selfvoting point, so like, Dann ignored me voting for him king,he didn't even wanna move his vote to himself, so that's like saying he's more confident GL is town than he is, and you can't say Dann just doesn't want king, the way he's been playing 10000% is like "make me king" it just has that vibe... I think Dann might actually be scum here... lol and as for GL's alignment... unsure, cause I could see town GL coming at me for just calling him maf. interesting.... Dann has lost my TR!

Dann/Datisi/VP at least 2 of them are gonna be scum... pretty sure there. Like, the lack of votes for Datisi!King also speaks volumes, as I mentioned earlier, datsis said he wouldn't mind king, but didn't self vote, that has stood out... hmmmm I'll just let this sit for a bit, but yeah Dann definitely not town, the way he approached Andante here, it's like, nahhhhh just picked me cause I'm the easy push in literally any situation. hmmm I'm gonna laugh so hard once I see I've basically had the scum team from the start
Wait, you want a player you're thinking might be scum to be king?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 700, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 546, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 538, Thestatusquo wrote:I am pretty sure I can make it so mastina does not get elected king in this game pretty easily.
And I am pretty sure I can negate any attempts you make to do so, by burying your posts with my own till no one pays attention to them. Don't try me. Leave your bias by the door, as it's not needed here.
In post 549, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 545, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 540, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 538, Thestatusquo wrote:I am pretty sure I can make it so mastina does not get elected king in this game pretty easily.

And I believe she does it as town. YOU were the one making the claim that it was town indicative of her. I was saying it was NAI and that I don't want a king who plays like that because its heinous.
So it's for personal reasons? You would rather throw away a potential win because of personal reasons?

*adds you to my do-not-support pile with Firebringer*
How is "I do not think this playstyle is good for a king" "personal reasons?"

I think I shall not engage with you further because I think you have nothing reasonable to say. Good night. :)
*sighs sadly* Another bean of 'I will ignore you because you do not see things my way' variety...
I feel like this is all bait but egh whatever

You know, I'm not the most skilled player ever, nor I'm the greatest memer of all time, but you are not being any of those by any stretch of the imagination

so people can't be biased but YOU can?

people can't troll but YOU can?

you want your voice to be heard, yet the only thing you have done this game is talk about mastina a player who will probably be replaced?

like dude, we have 20+ pages of content drop your mastina rampage or I and probably others will be ignoring you for the rest of the game
Could just policy. The Yume I know gives reads. (I know rich from me this game)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 716, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 715, Dannflor wrote:adante like 3 people posted between when you voted me and then unvoted

I only just saw it now

there is literally only 12 hours between the posts

your paranoia about a "lack of reaction" seems not genuine
bad take
I'm fine with that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:36 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 780, Datisi wrote:i am not saying their conclusion is wrong

Why tho?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 727, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 726, Dannflor wrote:
In post 724, Dwlee99 wrote:Because Andante is hyperactive and expects everyone to react immediately
okay sure

why did you think I should know this
It's in the same vibe as the speech patterns
This feels a bit fake. Adante is demanding as either alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 735, Dannflor wrote:dwlee why do you feel focused on nitpicks
Agreed. Dan's likely town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 777, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 773, Rhaenyra wrote:Anyone care to give reasons why she'd make a bad King? Aside from TSQ?
She has irl problems. By that argument, all of you would make bad kings, as I doubt none of you had no irl problems to deal with, ever.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 738, Thestatusquo wrote:I think its kind of weird that andante hasn't talked about me AT ALL considering what a giant part of yesterday I was.
Vanity feels town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 782, Titus wrote:
In post 700, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 546, Rhaenyra wrote:
And I am pretty sure I can negate any attempts you make to do so, by burying your posts with my own till no one pays attention to them. Don't try me. Leave your bias by the door, as it's not needed here.
In post 549, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 545, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 540, Rhaenyra wrote:

And I believe she does it as town. YOU were the one making the claim that it was town indicative of her. I was saying it was NAI and that I don't want a king who plays like that because its heinous.
So it's for personal reasons? You would rather throw away a potential win because of personal reasons?

*adds you to my do-not-support pile with Firebringer*
How is "I do not think this playstyle is good for a king" "personal reasons?"

I think I shall not engage with you further because I think you have nothing reasonable to say. Good night. :)
*sighs sadly* Another bean of 'I will ignore you because you do not see things my way' variety...
I feel like this is all bait but egh whatever

You know, I'm not the most skilled player ever, nor I'm the greatest memer of all time, but you are not being any of those by any stretch of the imagination

so people can't be biased but YOU can?

people can't troll but YOU can?

you want your voice to be heard, yet the only thing you have done this game is talk about mastina a player who will probably be replaced?

like dude, we have 20+ pages of content drop your mastina rampage or I and probably others will be ignoring you for the rest of the game
Could just policy. The Yume I know gives reads. (I know rich from me this game)
Not on Day 1, I don't, and you know it.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 784, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 780, Datisi wrote:i am not saying their conclusion is wrong

Why tho?
because i want to? because it might result in dann responding to me in a way that makes me read him better? because i'm a petty asshole? take your pick
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 748, Dannflor wrote:I kind of almost wonder if the sheer number of people calling adante obvious town does in fact mean she is just town and there are TMIers in the mix

pedit; I'm not gonna promise that
Possible. I think Adante's position on you is too bad to come from scum but it's weak.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 758, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 757, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 756, JunkoChan wrote:Lion would you consider executing Rhae?
I'm certainly open to the idea but I'm not at a place with all my reads where I'd commit to that.

why are you pushing to execute her specifically? and also, do you think she would be particularly hard to get eliminated the usual way?
Because she is annoying and hard to read, actually i do believe that if she is scum, it can under the radar for a while
I think she's scum using mastina as a shield.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

Okay, I now scumread Titus. She knows I almost never give reads on game day 1. The fact that she is pretending otherwise is scummy.

Scumreads: Titus, ?, ?, ?, ?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 787, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 777, GuiltyLion wrote:
She has irl problems. By that argument, all of you would make bad kings, as I doubt none of you had no irl problems to deal with, ever.
It doesn't really matter to me why shes not here, and I'm not saying it's her fault at all or anything about her personally, but the fact is she's less active than virtually every other player and that's terrible for a King pick. I don't want the game to stall for days while we wait for mastina to post and make decisions, and we wouldn't be able to discuss events or her reasoning with her when she's not around. That's clearly suboptimal for town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 763, Datisi wrote:also, i swear i never understood the "this person is being widely townread, must be town that mafia is afraid to challenge". like, why can't they be scum that mafia has no intentions of challenging?
In post 751, Dannflor wrote:is there a specific reason you think Baltar is a better pick for king than your other town reads (like me)

I'm not trying to advocate you should be voting me instead I'm just curious what the difference is
not really. he's the one townread i feel like i will definitely be able to figure out down the line in case it's wrong (now that the large is over, i can say that i feel like i picked up some confidence on actually reading baltar)

but also it's like, i don't feel overly pressured to need to have my mind made up about my choice already? i'm still feeling out the game, i wanna use this time to get some sorta vibes on as many people as possible. i can move my vote once i want to move it, but i don't think we're there yet, and i'm fine having it idle on baltar. unlike normal votes, i can't use this one to pressure and reaction test.

"well datisi, you can, you just need to read those reactions differ--" shut up i don't know how to read them
Datisi might be feeling boxed in here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 792, Titus wrote:
In post 758, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 757, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 756, JunkoChan wrote:Lion would you consider executing Rhae?
I'm certainly open to the idea but I'm not at a place with all my reads where I'd commit to that.

why are you pushing to execute her specifically? and also, do you think she would be particularly hard to get eliminated the usual way?
Because she is annoying and hard to read, actually i do believe that if she is scum, it can under the radar for a while
I think she's scum using mastina as a shield.
Nope, that read is terrible. I am, of course, not gonna explain why, I will just repeat it's terrible on loop. After all, that's how most players act in this game, so I will too.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 772, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 768, Titus wrote:
In post 660, Rhaenyra wrote:You seem to think I play bad, but why? Because I think mastina should be King? Because my opinion differs from TSQ's? I think mastina is thr best possible choice to be King if she's town. What's so wrong with that? Do tell me.
I don't have a read on mastina, but it feels like you have a personal bias towards mastina. You join games because she is in them and promote her has town. Have you caught mastina as scum before?

What are your other reads?
Nope, I haven't, but I do believe I can, if given enough days. Game days, that is. But in every game I played with her, she was town, except when she was scum with me (in which case I had a vested interest to keep her alive, so I'd townread her all the same.)

So I guess that the bottom line is that I will townread her as either alignment, and thus think she'll make a good King.
Why does a townread equal a good king? She's obviously detached. People know I'm not the best king day 1 (I'd likely policy) but I want more data.

I also don't like you ignored my request for other reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 795, Titus wrote:Datisi might be feeling boxed in here.
what?
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 776, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 761, Datisi wrote:okay, so i went back to reread the first ~100 posts of her iso there, and it's like... i don't think anything of her iso in HDP is even remotely as townie as 136. the two isos feel like night and day. she did have the weird "lol what if 4 gentlemen scum" read, which like sure ok weird. but i feel like post after post in this game, she's coming up with new wacky theories on what is going on in the game. it's like she cannot stop herself from yelling out her reads.

contrast to hdp, where it's like... a lot of fluff posting, a lot of weird defensive "i'm not maf", and very very few reads when compared to this game.

hyperactivity maybe, but i don't feel like she did either of pendulum read swings or projected confidence in hdp. and the "4 gent scum" is like, the only wacky theory of hers i've found there, compared to... like 50 of them she's had this game probably. these two isos don't feel similar at all
I want to acknowledge this and say that I'll go back and reread her in HDP since I was just going off my memory of the vibes, I don't have time to do it right now but will give this a proper response. I want to reiterate that I don't really have a full on scumread on Andante I just didn't like that post because it specifically reminded me of her HDP post, and I didn't get where all the easy townreads came from
In post 767, Bellaphant wrote:Like here. Why me? Like, I'm signing my name to the 'people are scum reading andante for reasons that are...andante' book. It's not particularly deep or complicated, but I'm not the only one with that take.

Tbh kinda looks like you just saw my name and decided to pick it out of a hat.

Lukewarm would be a good king.
This is bad. You've posted nothing other than casual unexplained reads, and both your and included Andante townread with no commentary or explanation at all, which is why I called it out. Feels like you just want to give safe reads and blend in, why should I not be skeptical of that? Where did the "hat" idea come from?

Also, why is Lukewarm a good king? If he's town I'd agree but I don't see him having done anything unmistakably town here.

as an addendum thought, his long explanation of his LLD read gave me an impression of scum buddying town, I see a lot of explanation of things scum!LLD could have done instead of what she's done here, but virtually no paranoia about why she isn't scum just emulating what she thinks she would do as town. It's hard for me to put into words but it gives me a vibe of a read justification that was derived from assuming the conclusion (town!LLD) first
Could be true on Luke but not feeling it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”