yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 5, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Alianna

Just playing the odds at this point with her.
In post 6, Save The Dragons wrote: tonight, tonight
it all began tonight
i saw you and the world went away
In post 8, Klazam wrote: Not first!

VOTE: TBone

Yo
1 in 3 rule always works right, right?

VOTE: STD
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:50 pm

Post by yessiree »

@Klazam, is it true you rolled scum in just a SINGLE game in your entire career?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:35 am

Post by yessiree »

Ok so what does geriatric mean
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by yessiree »

this is turning out to be my fav type of game, chill and let TBone put in all the work
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:50 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 32, Flower wrote: VOTE: Merlyn
In post 33, Merlyn wrote: VOTE: Flower
What is this? I smell shenanigans and I'm not in the know :igmeou:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:51 am

Post by yessiree »

VOTE: Klazam

I wanna try here
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:52 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 63, Merlyn wrote:
In post 55, Flower wrote: Crazy how people still aren't voting Merlyn
Oh yeah?
fight fight fight fight fight!
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:54 am

Post by yessiree »

@Merlyn: flower want to fight u

@Flower: Merlyn wants to fight u
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:55 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 53, Klazam wrote:
In post 52, yessiree wrote: VOTE: Klazam

I wanna try here
And hi there too
In post 48, Flower wrote: Crazy that yessiree rolled town with us
The “with us” component is bothering me. Feels like “yes is town, just like us”. Just the emphasis is eh.

VOTE: Flower
am I paranoid in thinking the timing of your reply is a little sus
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:23 am

Post by yessiree »

It's not just the timing per se

If he thought my vote wasn't that serious I don't think he needed to address it right away since thread vibe wasn't that serious at all, and be like "oh time to be a little productive now".

If he thought it was serious I don't think he would've acknowledged it the way he did either

meh it's hard to explain
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:41 am

Post by yessiree »

Are you morbing my dude
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:12 am

Post by yessiree »

Its morbin' time!!
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by yessiree »

T-Bone how could you do this to me I TRUSTED U

flower and I are like the towniest posters so far imo, despite the fact that I am aware of their pretty huge scum range

I didn't expect the Klazam wagon to blow up like that lol wth
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 102, Klazam wrote: That was fast lol. Was curious to the reaction from flower.

I think I’m parking my vote there still.

It’s hard for me to read through this mix of jokey reasons and serious reasonings. TBone I think is town, yes probably is town.

Merlyn, I’m eh not sure on.
care to elaborate on the TBone read? especially since he expressed interest in hammering you for the luls after he dropped scumread on me who kickstarted ur wagon
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:58 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 132, Merlyn wrote: My bad, I mean to say I'm not doing 'facts' this game, only feelings

I am surprised to hear you thought you were going to be eliminated. You're saying it past tense- what's changed to make you think otherwise now?
I'm down to talk about feelings. We are born to feel, after all.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:23 am

Post by yessiree »

VOTE: T-Bone
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 205, T-Bone wrote: To answer someone's other question I think every post I make is to gauge reactions, frankly. I'm trying to find scum so I make posts for me. The 'im going to find scum after everyone posts three times" bit was for my amusement but then it took long enough I leaned into it and dug into some early things that pinged me. I don't know that Flower and yessiree are the scumteam. But I don't know that they are not either. To me, they looked like players who knew one another's alignment because they were skipping on the feeling out stage with one another.

It is okay if (royal) you read those posts and don't agree with me. I frequently pick up on things no one else does. Sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm not. Maybe what I see is just coincidence. Maybe it's nothing. Not a big deal.
I see you, I even like the "entrance after having daytalk in a PT" read, but why not mention anything about it when you dropped the read?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by yessiree »

UNVOTE:

not feeling TBone scum anymore, TBone vs Drew feels like 2 townies bickering at each other

feeling a lot better towards Klazam as well, plus I don't wanna tunnel off of an early rvs read

Merlyn I'll townbin, feels different compared to how she played in Micro 1079 viewtopic.php?t=90922 when we rolled scum together. I feel like she cares a lot less of how she's perceived by others and is content just doing her own thing here and there
flower/python I'm good with town binning too since they haven't tried to take over the town yet, but maybe that's an artifact of the geriatric ruleset (?)

my spicy read of the day is Alianna/RCEnigma

this is a certified Drew PostTM
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 217, Klazam wrote: Got any reasoning for RCE?
no, thats why its spicy
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 222, Flower wrote: Alianna feels town. If T-Bones town scum's probably in a nothing slot like RCE
depends on how you look at the TBone vs drew quibble I guess

if TBone and drew are both town Alianna come out +scum in that exchange for being TMI

if TBone is scum then maybe you could be right, but I doubt that right now
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:35 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 230, T-Bone wrote:
In post 215, yessiree wrote:
In post 205, T-Bone wrote: To answer someone's other question I think every post I make is to gauge reactions, frankly. I'm trying to find scum so I make posts for me. The 'im going to find scum after everyone posts three times" bit was for my amusement but then it took long enough I leaned into it and dug into some early things that pinged me. I don't know that Flower and yessiree are the scumteam. But I don't know that they are not either. To me, they looked like players who knew one another's alignment because they were skipping on the feeling out stage with one another.

It is okay if (royal) you read those posts and don't agree with me. I frequently pick up on things no one else does. Sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm not. Maybe what I see is just coincidence. Maybe it's nothing. Not a big deal.
I see you, I even like the "entrance after having daytalk in a PT" read, but why not mention anything about it when you dropped the read?
Not sure what you're asking here?
You explained when you dropped your scumread on me and Flower in your 3rd post, you actually had something that could substantiate it

I'm asking why you didn't think to mention it then and there?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:13 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 231, yessiree wrote:
In post 230, T-Bone wrote:
In post 215, yessiree wrote:

Not sure what you're asking here?
You explained when you dropped your scumread on me and Flower in your 3rd post, you actually had something that could substantiate it

I'm asking why you didn't think to mention it then and there?
i'd like to clarify a particularly unfortunate diction in "dropped", as in whisked into being, not as in something that's relinquished
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 240, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 176, T-Bone wrote: It's actually funny because I had thought that yessiree had dropped the PT tell on page 1 post 23 when he made a nonsequiter reference to Klaz's scum games or lack thereof. But the way Flower responds to yessiree and to everyone else they respond to upon their entrance is so different and also says "i have a PT" and it says to me "I have a PT with yessiree". Compare Flower's 25 a response to STD and their entrance, to 27 a response to yessiree. Then in 34 to Merlyn and again in 38 to STD. One of these things is not like the other. There is some get-to-know-you energy in Flower's responses to STD and Merlyn vs I-know-everything-about-you in response to yessiree. No, I'm not referencing to overall familiarity from other games. There is always this feeling out period that players need to do at the start of the game to see where they stand. Flower did not feel out yessiree at all like they did other players. That tells me they did it in their PT already. Flower goes on to feel out Klaz because they are meeting for the first time in this game on page 3. Then when Flower addresses yessiree again in 68 that's gone once again.

There's no sense in me quoting out of context so I will link to where I think it begins and you should read with my comments in mind.

viewtopic.php?p=13902327#p13902327
this seems wild
As a fellow moon thinker I like where TBone is coming from. However not to speak for yessiree but I think it’s common to make a snap judgement on players one way or the other. Which is going to shade how you interact with them, or don’t even.
flower(usespython) and I are pretty aware of each other's meta from our past games

I didn't think too much about it, and I'm not too surpised others like TBone picked up on it
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 243, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 240, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 176, T-Bone wrote: It's actually funny because I had thought that yessiree had dropped the PT tell on page 1 post 23 when he made a nonsequiter reference to Klaz's scum games or lack thereof. But the way Flower responds to yessiree and to everyone else they respond to upon their entrance is so different and also says "i have a PT" and it says to me "I have a PT with yessiree". Compare Flower's 25 a response to STD and their entrance, to 27 a response to yessiree. Then in 34 to Merlyn and again in 38 to STD. One of these things is not like the other. There is some get-to-know-you energy in Flower's responses to STD and Merlyn vs I-know-everything-about-you in response to yessiree. No, I'm not referencing to overall familiarity from other games. There is always this feeling out period that players need to do at the start of the game to see where they stand. Flower did not feel out yessiree at all like they did other players. That tells me they did it in their PT already. Flower goes on to feel out Klaz because they are meeting for the first time in this game on page 3. Then when Flower addresses yessiree again in 68 that's gone once again.

There's no sense in me quoting out of context so I will link to where I think it begins and you should read with my comments in mind.

viewtopic.php?p=13902327#p13902327
this seems wild
As a fellow moon thinker I like where TBone is coming from. However not to speak for yessiree but I think it’s common to make a snap judgement on players one way or the other. Which is going to shade how you interact with them, or don’t even.
I mean, why do you like where they are coming from? Especially how they have acted since that post.....do you like that as well?

Also, moon logic/thinking is forever now known as a Drew Post.....get with the times RC.... :cool:
gonna butt in here and say I get where he's coming from too. Looking at opening posts for awkwardness/unnaturalness/associations is a neat way to find scum in early game, especially since there's daytalk

I mean his reads failed spectacularly but I still commend his methods
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 254, Doctor Drew wrote: This kinda my point, why use it as a basis to case someone? Merlyn and I have made direct references to each other and taken jabs at each other, why not use that as an attempt to case us? Is it that Bone Zone isn't as threatened by Ol Weirdo Drew and Newbie Merlyn as he is by someone with a much older join date and someone who is great at mech solving? And when Ol Weirdo Drew made his case for scumBone he caught the collateral damage, since they know some people have an impression that Drew is lim bait and could be an easy push. Just look at how they engage with Drew after the 'lolhammer'.......that is not in good faith.

I continue to say it, but Bad To The Bone is just that, a bad guy.

Also, Drew is going to refer to themselves in the third person from here on out, deal with it nerds.

Pre Edit: yessiree, I kinda get that.....but I am looking at the bigger picture about how they handled things after just the initial push of you and flower.
I don't know what TBone saw differently, but I mean, it was still early game so anythin was better than nothin, plus the bone man HAD to do something after hyping himself up for it for the grand solve :lol:

so yeah it is what it is, I have no issue if he's pushed for it, but I dont think it's fair to hold it to the same standards as a late game read with way more context
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 257, Doctor Drew wrote: I legit was excited for what their solve was lol, I love shit like that.

But, do you see my angle here?
remind me what ur angle was? I mentally noted his reaction to being put to L-1 and the aggressive tone shift that came after, but I've seen town!bone react the same way when pushed by scum before
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by yessiree »

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=52&t=86191&user_se ... B%5D=15310

somewhere after Battle Mage (scum) votes T-Bone (town), but you can check his reaction to my shitpush too :lol:

also I might be approaching my quota so Imma be conservative with my posting from now on
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 267, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 265, yessiree wrote: viewtopic.php?sid=&f=52&t=86191&user_se ... B%5D=15310

somewhere after Battle Mage (scum) votes T-Bone (town), but you can check his reaction to my shitpush too :lol:

also I might be approaching my quota so Imma be conservative with my posting from now on
From what I read there, Bone Collector seemed much more rational and less trolly there, and actually picked apart BM's posts instead of the gotcha posts he is trying to make here.
I guess we're just not seeing eye to eye then

I get that he over-reacted and was being needlessly aggressive towards you, I'm willing to cut him some slack tho cause he was immediately put to L-1 after revealing his read, and was essentially getting tag-teamed by both you and Alberta. What I don't get is how he argued in bad faith, perhaps some things got mixed up in the heat of the moment?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 273, Flower wrote: Merlyn's scumposting again, also Alianna is obvtown
VOTE: Merlyn
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 276, RCEnigma wrote: In a vacuum I’d have to challenge my assertion that flower/yessiree are both town based on their interaction which I’m not ready to do yet. I’ve been going back and forth on TBone/drew because there could be something there. There is smoke. But also both have a stance where I can put myself in their shoes and say yeah, I’ve been on this side before.

I’d say std is the wolfiest voter.
will you consider a Merlyn lim?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 279, T-Bone wrote:
In post 265, yessiree wrote: viewtopic.php?sid=&f=52&t=86191&user_se ... B%5D=15310

I want everyone else to know that my instinct is to start leaning yessirree town for latest posting. But yessirree going through our old games makes me think he knows how easy I am to pocket when you start agreeing with me. In case that is relevant to any of you meta-lovers out there.
I don't do pocketing, that's not how I roll

I can quickly reference old games because I play like 2 games a year, I remember all of them

pedit :wink:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 288, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 285, yessiree wrote:
In post 276, RCEnigma wrote: In a vacuum I’d have to challenge my assertion that flower/yessiree are both town based on their interaction which I’m not ready to do yet. I’ve been going back and forth on TBone/drew because there could be something there. There is smoke. But also both have a stance where I can put myself in their shoes and say yeah, I’ve been on this side before.

I’d say std is the wolfiest voter.
will you consider a Merlyn lim?
I mean, that’s where my vote is…
oh haha, thought you were voting STD

well then GOOD DAY SIR
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:54 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 291, Merlyn wrote: look at that wagon and tell me something isn't smelly

RC- voted me on pg 5. Reasoning? "Is Merlyn still voting me? No? Well here's a vote anyway"
Klazam- sus'ed me bc he wants 'facts' but hasn't provided any
Flower- I mean, please just ISO. They have targeted me since the very begining.

In the meantime, there's someone in this game whose whole contribution has been one liners and song lyrics, and I guess we just don't care?
I'm not impressed by this Merlyn :?

your first instinct to being wagoned is to point at STD and claim "why isn't he being voted for being way more scummier than me"

at least he is being honest about it, but your posts look way more fabricated to me
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 330, Merlyn wrote: Lol Im not impressed by your scumhunting skills yes. It'll be interesting to come back to the assertion that posting song lyrics is more honest and see what alignments the three of us are.

In any case I've pointed out what I wanted to point out, you can all make your choices
you realize what you've been doing isn't good enough to dig yourself out of your current position?

PROVE ME WRONG

FORCE ME TO CHANGE MY MIND

ATTACK FLOWER

In post 339, Doctor Drew wrote: I still owe Flower a culting as well, but maybe std first
whats a "culting" and how is it something that can be owed?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:57 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 356, Save The Dragons wrote: let's lim tbone instead
whisper it to my ear
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by yessiree »

Hi Aureal, nice sliding entrance, 8/10

make sure you don't break any bones tho
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by yessiree »

TBone do you got anything other than your flower/drew scumread
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 419, Aureal wrote:
In post 417, yessiree wrote: TBone do you got anything other than your flower/drew scumread
When did it become Drew instead of you?
TBone's "solve" on flower and I was mainly drawn from how he felt flower's interaction with me is different comes to others
his scumread on me switched to Drew when Drew went after TBone for it

oddly enough now that you mention it, TBone didn't drop his flower sr :thinking:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by yessiree »

Aureal is making me feel hella bad for pushing Merlyn now

VOTE: Klazam
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by yessiree »

pretty whack that TBone would sacrifice Flower for his cake day
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by yessiree »

i dont know how i feel about Alianna dropping a vote without anything tangible other than "weird vibes"
i was going to townread that because it seemed a nonchalant scummy thing that only town would ever do
but alianna doesn't strike me as the carefree type given how conservative she was with her day 1 voting, but i never played with her before so anyone wanna refute that feel free
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 492, Alianna wrote:
In post 491, Flower wrote: Wait nvm strongman in that case

We're pretty useless if the strongman is still alive
Strongman isn't guaranteed, a no-kill would still be pretty much a guilty, bar any weird shenanigans.
Mind you, you'd be alive.
why strongman isn't a guaranteed kill against a jailor btw?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 512, Alianna wrote:
In post 511, yessiree wrote:
In post 492, Alianna wrote:
In post 491, Flower wrote: Wait nvm strongman in that case

We're pretty useless if the strongman is still alive
Strongman isn't guaranteed, a no-kill would still be pretty much a guilty, bar any weird shenanigans.
Mind you, you'd be alive.
why strongman isn't a guaranteed kill against a jailor btw?
I meant that strongman isn't guaranteed to exist in the setup.
Jailkeeper setups are:
Garlic Bread Society wrote:
  • Mafia Rolecop
    Town Follower
    , and
    Town Jailkeeper

• Town Follower
    Town Jailkeeper
    , and
    Mafia 1-Shot Strongman

• Town Jailkeeper
    Mafia 1-Shot Strongman
    , and
    Town Babysitter
Spoiler: didn't read the setup
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 518, Alianna wrote:
In post 510, Alianna wrote:
In post 508, Alianna wrote:
In post 506, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 502, Alianna wrote: I couldn't point to anything in particular, but yessiree gives me weird vibes.

VOTE: yessiree

Have a vote for now.
I am kinda meh on them, I know you said you can't point to anything in particular......but is there something tangible to your vibes?
Nope, that one is actually just a vibe.
EBWOP for quotes.
Hmm...I think part of it is that they just feel the least likely to be town out of everyone here to me. I don't have an explanation for that though.
If you feel I'm least likely to be town, there must be some sort of metric or something you're using to compare me with the rest of players no?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:22 pm

Post by yessiree »

I'm townreading TBone/Aureal/RCEnigma, if I'm wrong well played you've fooled me

so that leaves Alianna, STD, Drew which is my elims pool for today
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:34 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 525, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 507, Doctor Drew wrote: I will say I feel like yess and RC have been more in the background(could say std as well, but I might be biased because they always seem that way imo).

So I wouldn't mind really poking and prodding them a bit.

VOTE: RC
It’s like I said this would be a thing lol.
what are you guys getting at with this "in the background" thing, I see it's been thrown around but like where are you going with this
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:54 am

Post by yessiree »

It would be pretty jokes to see an std flip yeah

VOTE: std
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:13 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 540, Save The Dragons wrote: Aureal feels wooden to me that's why i want to vote there

not sure why the slot is getting tr so much
define "wooden"
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:16 am

Post by yessiree »

take ur time old man
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:27 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 546, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 363, Aureal wrote: Whee, page eight brought the fun!

Also what's this? :o
In post 227, RCEnigma wrote: Well tbf. I probably would have just hammered klazam and figured it out tomorrow. Think there was one more person that was active around the time and opted not to hammer so townpoint to them.

But maybe that makes klazam my partner actually… or that person could have been klazams partner.

Actually now that I’m on the topic I dunno why we’ve kinda blown past it and none of the voters followed up on what I would assume was a pressure wagon out of rvs.
Is this... Am I detecting an attempt to distance by claiming that RCE
would've
just hammered there for the heck of it, now that this is a safe thing to push since townies have been distracted with shiny town wagons? Why yes, I believe it is! It's so self conscious of that way in which RCE both made a flippant comment acting like hammering Klazam there was actually a good option (y'know, in case T-Bone actually does) and then immediately they start working to discredit the push.
this seems like it took some time to write up instead of being organically made. it looks a little performative. things like that.

maybe i'm just wrong on aureal maybe i need to reread some things but the post quoted above bothered me a little.
iuno, her posts are usually dressed in frills, but the fluffs are interspersed with actual analysis
plus she always gave off that bubbly, float like a bufferfly, sting like a bee type of impression
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 549, Doctor Drew wrote: This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

I feel like Alianna is being same ol townAlianna, and until she proves me wrong I will trust her read on yessir. And I feel, as I said, yessir and RC are the background players(or as Bone put it, in my blind spot), and RC seems to be making posts that don't seem genuine.

I could see you as scum, but I just feel you are in your town meta, but don't feel as strong about that as I do as Alianna.

Bone I just feel better about in general after really thinking about it. But the strongman thing is still a possibility, so I can't discount that possibility
why are you delegating ur read on me to Alianna? and why does it hinges entirely on ur townread of alianna?
you've played with me a fair bit so i would think you know how i operate at a baseline, and i have enough content this game for you to work with to formulate ur own opinion
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 554, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 553, yessiree wrote:
In post 549, Doctor Drew wrote: This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

I feel like Alianna is being same ol townAlianna, and until she proves me wrong I will trust her read on yessir. And I feel, as I said, yessir and RC are the background players(or as Bone put it, in my blind spot), and RC seems to be making posts that don't seem genuine.

I could see you as scum, but I just feel you are in your town meta, but don't feel as strong about that as I do as Alianna.

Bone I just feel better about in general after really thinking about it. But the strongman thing is still a possibility, so I can't discount that possibility
why are you delegating ur read on me to Alianna? and why does it hinges entirely on ur townread of alianna?
you've played with me a fair bit so i would think you know how i operate at a baseline, and i have enough content this game for you to work with to formulate ur own opinion
I have formulated my read on you, I even described it as 'meh'........and when my probably top town read is voting you, I will listen to them on a 'meh' slot such as yours.

You are leaving out that I am voting RC and not you, I feel good keeping the wagon between you two......and personally feel better that RC would be scum over you.
my dude, that is equivalent to not having formulated a read on me because there is zero thought process behind that read, so seems to me you are hiding behind ur alianna townread to not take any accountability

and the same can be said about that entire post, there is zero authenticity behind any read in that list
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by yessiree »

VOTE: Drew
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 561, Doctor Drew wrote: Excuse me, my dude.

You are acting like I was town reading you and the Alianna came around and voted you and that made me change my tune. And again, I voted RC since I had a similar feel about you that I had with RC......so I liked these competing wagons.

And that read list was inspired by std's post about no one else scum reading Aureal. I started comparing her to everyone else, and then turned into just a read list.....mainly for my own use tbh......
its not about whether you townread me or not, it's about the way you pivoted off alianna in while probing her of the read which didn't feel authentic
and your has a bunch of nothingburger reads with no substance that result in aureal/std/tbone/rcenigma/me all in varying shades of scum
it's also disingenuous af to borrow TBone's analogy of STD in his blindspot in writing off RCE and me as nothing slots

all in all, drew is posting a bunch of baloney and needs the short rope
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:06 am

Post by yessiree »

did you just scrongbongle Drew?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by yessiree »

yes I seriously thought you got scrongbongled there, why, you couldn't tell from my overflowing excitement there?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 582, T-Bone wrote: Man I could do two funny things which one should I do, the first or the second?
yes
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by yessiree »

I can't believe you've done this
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 588, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 581, yessiree wrote: yes I seriously thought you got scrongbongled there, why, you couldn't tell from my overflowing excitement there?
Don't be angry I got lucky in swingers lol. It is clouding your judgment(unless you simply are just scum again here).

But, care for another dance?

Pre Edit: Ooh that's a zinger

Pre Edit2: Is that E-1?
yup I'm up for another dance since you asked so nicely :)

you pulled a sneaky one that game but if ya know me I don't much care about winning or losing, so it's all g

but is this a slip I'm spotting? why you speaking to me as if I'm town (and then had to correct urself in parenthesis)? :wink:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 589, Aureal wrote: Imagine if the team is just yessiree and Drew. :shifty:
yup Im bumping Aureal outta my townread for this abomination of a read
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by yessiree »

I'm more of a Rickard's Red enjoyer myself
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by yessiree »

Ask Alianna she might've heard about it :lol:

anways GOOD LUCK IN LILO
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by yessiree »

I'm VT. Wouldn't have made a difference if I claimed or not
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by yessiree »

sorry for killing the suspense, mod :P
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by yessiree »

their votes on me were stinky yes, but I still think you perspective slipped
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 709, Garlic Bread Society wrote: Thanks for playing! How was the Geriatricity?
I think this is definitely one of the geriatric games ever :lol:
I'm under the impression you didn't try to enforce it that strictly, given Flower had 92 posts in the span of 10 days

Not criticizing you here, I'm curious to know what you think
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by yessiree »

RCEnigma the deep wolf, I know he's a slippery one now

also acquired critical info on Drew's scum game :wink:

little disappointed in town's lackluster performance in the endgame
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:32 am

Post by yessiree »

^ wasn't that a rolling total tho? I thought you get 20 posts and then 1 more post after 24 hours

Pedit: @cook
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:42 am

Post by yessiree »

STD wasn't that obvtown? cmon now
In post 330, Merlyn wrote: Lol Im not impressed by your scumhunting skills yes. It'll be interesting to come back to the assertion that posting song lyrics is more honest and see what alignments the three of us are.
anyway, he was actively not trying to be townread, that's what I kinda meant by him being more honest than Merlyn, lol hope she sees this
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:44 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 721, Aureal wrote: 20 posts each day over 10 days means Flower didn't even crack half of the posts they could've made. Surprising, considering they complained about having to wait to post at least once. :lol:
In post 1, Garlic Bread Society wrote: You may make 20 posts per 24 hours. This is a rolling total, so you get a post back after it's been 24 hours since your last one. If you make more than 20 posts in a 24 hour period, we will warn you, and you'll draw from your reserve. You have a 20 post reserve
for the whole game.
the wording here made me think it's not 24 posts / 24 hours, but 20 posts at day start and then +1 post / day afterwards
unless I've had it wrong in my head the entire time in which case :lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:07 am

Post by yessiree »

Maybe should've mass claimed d2
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:16 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 1, Garlic Bread Society wrote: You may make 20 posts per 24 hours. This is a rolling total, so you get
a post
back after it's been 24 hours since your last one.
@mod, I still wanna know for clarity. So actually you got all your posts back after 24 hours of no posting instead of getting 1 post back?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by yessiree »

The part that confused me is the part that says "24 hours since your last one", because the wording "last one" implies your most recent post. So I was under the impression that you wouldn't get back any post limit unless you stopped posting for 24 hours. Do you see what I mean?

I guess I should've asked sooner lol
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:45 am

Post by yessiree »