usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:21 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 499, Kittiesecret wrote:
In post 204, usesPython wrote: Are people really metaing 7 year old games?
I found this interesting when they then went on to do the same thing...
I'll get into the rest of this stuff later but our problem wasn't with metaing games in general but with metaing old as hell games. Open 880 finished like a month ago it's recent as hell

-A
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Black »

and - I kinda like these posts by DE. They feel like actual attempts to sort VIP and Timmer
In post 386, Aneninen wrote: Still, there's one thing that disturbs me.
Python's "trollhammer" gave a lot of momentum to this game. Why do you think it was a good timing to do as you described? Especially since there are still players who's given zero reaction on my wagon or the "trollhammer". (Why is it called "meme" anyway?)
I was thinking something similar. DE said he was trying to spice things up by having people do something, but his whole "let's build some wagons" thing happened right after Python's fake hammer. I think DE even said something like the fake hammer brought the game alive so I'm not sure why DE felt like he had to do something there to spice things up. I like that VIP noticed this too

I like Afrayed's . This just feels like a genuine summary of the game from his POV. It seems like he's considering things and altering his view based on those things and I find that townie

I also like and Afrayed's self-awareness that he's defending himself a lot and that people seem to find that scummy. Fwiw I think townies defend themselves all the time. It's pretty NAI. I think the way you defend yourself can be AI though
In post 392, Afrayed Knott wrote: What did I do to fall off your list… between these two posts. I haven’t posted in all until now. Or are you completing someone else’s list?
I think you're misunderstanding Comet here. was going over the votes on the VIP wagon

seems fine but the beginning of the post doesn't quite match the vote. If Kittie/Timmer/Comet are clear choices then why is the rest of the post and the vote about VIP?

I kinda like and by VIP
In post 400, DragonEater70 wrote: If you want you can also call it a policy lim - do you really want town!VIP in F5? I don't. But again this probably has >rand chance to flip scum, and considering the current gamestate I'd take that over a completely random person.
I don't like this. It feels like DE is already apologizing for a misfade
In post 430, DragonEater70 wrote: VOTE: Knott

Okay I think this is literally the point this game got of RVS and things are getting spicy.
This feels weird too. We've been out of RVS for like 15 pages haha. And I don't think I like the vote on Afrayed here

I can see the thought process behind Comet's but I don't necessarily think Afrayed's vote had malicious intent

feels honest. is a good follow-up
In post 442, DragonEater70 wrote: Like I don't think anything actually alignment indicative happened before page 16 if I'm being honest, and you won't be getting any associatives from anything before that.
Do you actually believe this?

I like by DE. I don't think mediating an argument is town indicative but this particular case feels like it. I don't understand the motive behind scum!DE posting these instead of just letting the momentum build on Afrayed. Afrayed/DE could be a partnered I guess but I think it would be risky for DE to stick his neck out like this
In post 455, DragonEater70 wrote: Just to clarify, I still think Comet is town here.
Comet is town
In post 464, Cometbright wrote: I feel like I did pretty clearly state why what he did has scum-alignment in #432. Now yes, he can say this was a mistake and that he actually hadn't completed that post before voting but as I said in #433 this isn't something we can confirm is town!Knott realising he made a mistake and clarifying or if it's scum!Knott realising he made a mistake and is now coming up with a reason for it.
Exactly this. I'm assuming you didn't get the same genuine vibes from Afrayed's posting there as I did?
In post 465, Cometbright wrote: I dunno, maybe I'm being too harsh/laser-focused here? It's not like we have anything really that strong to go off so this combined with the statistics I mentioned in #419 and the fact that Knott is going to be a hard read this game makes me comfortable with a vote on him.
I think you have a decent point and it feels like you actually believe this instead of you just pushing it based on an agenda. I don't think the case is very strong but we don't really have anything strong atm

I like A's little reread in and and I like the conclusion. Tim feels really lurky
In post 470, Afrayed Knott wrote: There is one other thing here that erks me greatly, I have had a scum vibe from Comet for a while and her presence on my list has nothing whatsoever to do with her vote on me.
Why haven't you voted for Comet then? Your VIP vote feels a little weirder now after reading this comment
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Timmer

That's e-1. What are your thoughts on the game?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Black »

I like Kittie's and . I'm still getting newtown vibes here with the things she is choosing to focus on and push. I like that she reevaluated her Gimli/Python solve at the end of 499 and is considering VIP as a Gimli partner instead. It all just feels real to me even if I disagree with some of the reasons and the conclusion
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
TimmerRC
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:29 am

Post by TimmerRC »

I'm so sorry, everyone. This game is completely overwhelming my brain and when I do manage to log in I just kind of skim the pages. This is massively different than what I'm used to, and some of you post so much that I am just lost.
There are 2 kinds of people in the world... those who can handle incomplete statements
TimmerRC
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:30 am

Post by TimmerRC »

I have no reads, no vibes, no idea about anything. Page 21 is generally day 5 for the games I used to play, this is just overwhelming.
There are 2 kinds of people in the world... those who can handle incomplete statements
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:35 am

Post by Black »

That's believable but can you at least try to come up with something?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
TimmerRC
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:39 am

Post by TimmerRC »

My problem is that my traditional scum-hunting route is to ignore day 1, which is usually fluff, and wait for an elim, which in my mafia world usually was within the first 48 hours. Once that happened and then a night 1 death went through or didn't, I would start to analyze how people talked to each other, how they voted and most importantly when, and in what order. I'd look to find where the scum were hidden in voting patterns etc.

But this game so far, I don't see how I can really provide a read yet, because everything that everyone is saying is completely plausible as both town and scum, if they are good players. A good player can EASILY be scum and post pro-townie, ESPECIALLY on day 1. So when you guys are asking me for my thoguhts, I have none because I've got NOTHING that feels truly scummy to point to. Any of the posts made in this game up to now could easily be either alignment.
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

Ok this one is shorter, my brain started to turn mushy at this point, and it was harder to find quotes to express the feelings VIP's posts gave, more like a vibe or the way what he was saying came across not so much what he was saying but how he was saying it. like a tone or under pinned motive.

Right off the bat VIP needed to start telling the collective us who he thought the scum were day one

see post 59
In post 112, Aneninen wrote: However, the most important question: why aren't you voting?
why were you so concerned that someone wasn't voting?

In post 112, Aneninen wrote: In post 88, Kittiesecret wrote:
I dunno we will have to wait and see seems everyone is leaning town on Gimli, but is that what he wants us to think?
[...]
UNVOTE: Gimli
VOTE: Python
Now, that's an opportunistic vote.
Besides, why do you care what Gimli wants from us to think?
why is this more opportunistic than anyone else switching their votes, with or with out a reason. why did you focus in on my votes? I feel like at this point in the game they were indeed the least scandalous votes.

In post 226, Aneninen wrote: Kittie, you may find me offensive, but this was no offense. It's more than enough to check the games Knott linked to see how "genius" I in this game can be.
I don't see the point of saying this other than to brag about how "genius" you are at playing... seems showy for no reason

In post 194, Aneninen wrote: And I really, really don't like that you end everything saying that it's "too early". It sounds like you're trying to find excuses for your reads.
called me out no less then 4 times for saying it was too early in the first 10 pages...

posts 193, 194, 207, 219

Why does this bother you so much, and why do you believe its so indicative of scum? This feels like grasping at straws... and those have been banned...
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

I will be back later this afternoon to catch up on reading and happily respond to any questions thoughts or wonderments regarding my novellas

oh and ...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gimli
Always watching
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Gimli »

I feel just like timmer this game
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Gimli »

I'll go with a random feeling I have

VOTE: usespython
I'll tie your legs
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Black »

In post 507, TimmerRC wrote: My problem is that my traditional scum-hunting route is to ignore day 1, which is usually fluff, and wait for an elim, which in my mafia world usually was within the first 48 hours. Once that happened and then a night 1 death went through or didn't, I would start to analyze how people talked to each other, how they voted and most importantly when, and in what order. I'd look to find where the scum were hidden in voting patterns etc.

But this game so far, I don't see how I can really provide a read yet, because everything that everyone is saying is completely plausible as both town and scum, if they are good players. A good player can EASILY be scum and post pro-townie, ESPECIALLY on day 1. So when you guys are asking me for my thoguhts, I have none because I've got NOTHING that feels truly scummy to point to. Any of the posts made in this game up to now could easily be either alignment.
Meh. I like this post and I agree with a lot of what is being said here. I think I'm ok letting Timmer cook D2

UNVOTE:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:53 am

Post by Black »

In post 511, Gimli wrote: I'll go with a random feeling I have

VOTE: usespython
Would you mind elaborating on said feeling?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Gimli »

I feel like python is playing a
good
game. solid stances, some thread control, relaxed and witty. A good game, but considering how what happened to timmer is what happened with every other LHF probable townie in the game (afrayed knott seems legitimate, so does kitty, for instance), then that means the scum, at least one of them, is doing exactly what python is doing. there are no scummy people left, so we have to look at who looks towny but doesnt
feel
very towny at all.
I'll tie your legs
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Gimli »

I can't look at timmer's reaction and not think that's a townie over 80% of the time. it's not trying to convince anyone, it's just mirroring the exact feeling I have coming to this thread everytime in a way that doesn't seem produced in other to be townread, but the sincerity makes it towny
I'll tie your legs
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: usesPython
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 436, DragonEater70 wrote: Yes that's a valid reason to scumread Knott, but it's not what you said.
Can you explain? It was for Comet's
In post 443, Afrayed Knott wrote: Yes I started reading and making notes long before I posted those posts, I looked through all the the posts during the weekend period and copied out the quotes to Word then added my thoughts to them , I then posted them into the thread. Why?
I guessed there was something like that behind it.

Spoiler:
Long ago there was a game (unfortunately I don't remember which one) in which I launched a case because I doubted that a player could type a certain post in 50 secs or so. Even tried to type it. As far as I remember, I was wrong. Since then, I've pretty much ignored things like that.

In post 452, DragonEater70 wrote: Also I voted Knott for calling you scum over a bad reason, however I think I kinda understand his reason now, thence the unvote.
And what do you think about the fact that he quoted only the part of my post that appeared to be useful for fabricating a scumread on me? (This is what I think, see my earlier post about it.)

In post 484, Afrayed Knott wrote: VOTE: TimmerRC
In post 485, DragonEater70 wrote: Have not read the last 2 pages in depth, however Tim has always bewn in mylimpool so happy to join the Volkswagen
VOTE: TimmerRC
Hmm...
Two quick votes for the same player close to each other. The same happened in and . Knott first, Dragon next.

In post 491, Afrayed Knott wrote: but that is the part that sticks with me. its not a misquote. And I believe I have said that I recognise the rest of the post, so no I disagree, Your words are such that it says to me we cannot trust you. Do you deny that you have said that you played scum and yet won because you were blatantly over doing the look how town I am? you're words not mine.
But you quoted only the part which was about a successful scum-game of mine, ignoring (1) my successful SK game, (2) my terrible town game and (3) my terrible scum game.
Search back: I was asked about my experience. I answered honestly: sometimes I'm brilliant and sometimes I'm horrible. I guess you intentionally ignored the horrible part, because it didn't fit in your scumread on me.

Also, did I say you couldn't trust me? Yes, I did. I don't trust anyone either. We have zero flips right now (thus, no real interactive tells either), so it's possible that (1) someone tells the truth and point out valid things, or (2) bullshirt around and post valid-looking things which are originated from bad posts, clever misinterpretation etc., or (3) genuinely reading, interpreting, representing things in the wrong way. On Day1, everyone is FoS in my eyes, so I expect the same attitude from others. After all, even the hardest townreads may turn out to be wrong later. I know it may sound scummy now, but I can't phrase this in a better way.

In post 496, Black wrote: *camera pans to Black still laying in bed*
Alright alright I'll get up. I lost my job yesterday so I'm just slightly depressed
Oh. :-(
We all feel sorry.
And we all hope you'll find a better job the soonest its possible. Pray if you're a believer.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

Kittie.
- That's indeed a good summary on Gimli. (I've not checked it whether it was cherry-picking though, it may happen later but I've been thinking Gimli's scum anyway.)

- Python's a kind of vote-hopper troller player. I thought he was scum early in the game, and that hasn't changed since then.
In post 501, Black wrote: I was thinking something similar. DE said he was trying to spice things up by having people do something, but his whole "let's build some wagons" thing happened right after Python's fake hammer. I think DE even said something like the fake hammer brought the game alive so I'm not sure why DE felt like he had to do something there to spice things up. I like that VIP noticed this too
So there are at least parts in my thoughts some players don't find outdated. Good.

In post 501, Black wrote: I like A's little reread in 467 and 468 and I like the conclusion. Tim feels really lurky
"Little" rereads. Almost empty posts.

Am I the only one who found Black's catchup a bit empty compared to its length? (But I try not to be an aßwhole, knowing the IRL events this may be NAI.)

In post 502, Black wrote: VOTE: Timmer
That's e-1. What are your thoughts on the game?
Why is that vote?
Why is Timmer so scummy? Only his lurkiness?
In post 505, TimmerRC wrote: I have no reads, no vibes, no idea about anything. Page 21 is generally day 5 for the games I used to play, this is just overwhelming.
It's strange that Timmer doesn't even try to do anything, considering he's at E-1... I'm unsure whether it's alignment indicative, but my gut says it's typically "frustrated town".

In post 507, TimmerRC wrote: My problem is that my traditional scum-hunting route is to ignore day 1, which is usually fluff, and wait for an elim, which in my mafia world usually was within the first 48 hours. Once that happened and then a night 1 death went through or didn't, I would start to analyze how people talked to each other, how they voted and most importantly when, and in what order. I'd look to find where the scum were hidden in voting patterns etc.

Oh, he tried after all.
And this is actually valid. (The same train of thoughts is the reason why I don't trust anyone on Day1, see my post above about it.) Still feels "frustrated town".
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:03 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 514, Gimli wrote: I feel like python is playing a
good
game. solid stances, some thread control, relaxed and witty. A good game, but considering how what happened to timmer is what happened with every other LHF probable townie in the game (afrayed knott seems legitimate, so does kitty, for instance), then that means the scum, at least one of them, is doing exactly what python is doing. there are no scummy people left, so we have to look at who looks towny but doesnt
feel
very towny at all.
We feel town as fuck, what planet did you just fall out of

-A
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Black »

In post 518, Aneninen wrote: Am I the only one who found Black's catchup a bit empty compared to its length? (But I try not to be an aßwhole, knowing the IRL events this may be NAI.)
What feels empty about it?
In post 518, Aneninen wrote: Why is that vote?
I thought the pressure would be valuable to read Timmer. Based on his reaction I feel like I was right
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

Kittie-Mix.
In post 508, Kittiesecret wrote: why were you so concerned that someone wasn't voting?
I don't like when someone's not voting for a long time. It's only my personal POV, but I consider it anti-town. Even if I remember doing the same shirt in certain games before.
In post 508, Kittiesecret wrote: why is this more opportunistic than anyone else switching their votes, with or with out a reason. why did you focus in on my votes? I feel like at this point in the game they were indeed the least scandalous votes.
Wasn't there a wagon starting on Gimli at that time?

In post 508, Kittiesecret wrote: I don't see the point of saying this other than to brag about how "genius" you are at playing... seems showy for no reason
I may have phrased it wrong, but I wanted to say this: the time you spent on the forum doesn't essentially correlates with the strength of your gameplay. The older games linked by Knott clearly showed this. I played poorly in both games, after all.

In post 508, Kittiesecret wrote: posts 193, 194, 207, 219
Why does this bother you so much, and why do you believe its so indicative of scum? This feels like grasping at straws... and those have been banned...
Please, specify. If you're still interested in.

In post 514, Gimli wrote: I feel like python is playing a
good
feel
very towny at all.
Uhhh... this "doesn't feel very towny" sounds like an excuse for not explaining things.

In post 516, Black wrote: VOTE: usesPython
That's a bad vote.
In post 520, Black wrote:
In post 518, Aneninen wrote: Am I the only one who found Black's catchup a bit empty compared to its length? (But I try not to be an aßwhole, knowing the IRL events this may be NAI.)
What feels empty about it?
In post 518, Aneninen wrote: Why is that vote?
I thought the pressure would be valuable to read Timmer. Based on his reaction I feel like I was right
(1) I thought I found more content in it but whatever. Hence the () part.
(2) Okay. I had the same feeling.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:25 am

Post by usesPython »

We don't have a problem with Tim lurking beyond its implications on the gamestate, our case on him is that when he
does
post thoughts it's stuff like
In post 81, TimmerRC wrote: VIP did a group read on post 59. Most of their thoughts seem fine, I'm personally not willing to label individual posts as townie or scummy yet as I don't know the site meta, but the "things noticed" were indeed things to be noticed. I'm guessing that much of the tone about Gimli asking about masons is there to get a reaction response from Gimli, so I like that.

Null read overall.

In regards to Gimli, one thing I noticed was a major bit of self-awareness in posts 46 and 47. It was a "it is simply too early for trying to make cases" thing I guess but overly self-aware can sometimes be a scumread for me, so... noted.
In post 89, TimmerRC wrote:
In post 87, Cometbright wrote:
I do find it interesting that you clearly grasp the idea of using votes to pressure people and then proceed to vote yourself. New scum players do tend to be a little scared of starting any conflicts so plays like that come across as a little people-pleasing and non-confrontational. Who's your biggest scumread right now?

As for the question though, generally speaking roleclaiming happens when someone is put at E-1 (one vote away from execution) and someone else announces an intent to hammer (cast the final executing vote) and they'll usually give a time-frame (e.g. "I'll hammer in 24 hours.") which gives the person on the gallows a chance to roleclaim so town avoids executing a PR.
I'm chuckling a bit because I just thought "oh, I should go remove that vote from myself" but then here's your post and now it would look reactionary, lol.

I'll do it anyway. UNVOTE: TimmerRC

Technically I'm only a newer player to this site's meta. It has been years since I played but back in the day I played a lot.

In terms of scumreads, the only thing I've got jotted down is that both Afrayed and Gimli seemed oddly defensive in tone in replying to people's thoughts against them considering it is all fluffy early game stuff.
In post 173, TimmerRC wrote:
In post 91, Afrayed Knott wrote: UNVOTE:
VOTE: TimmerRC

I’m not defensive at all. But I don’t like you right now.
:facepalm:

I agree with usespython in post 100 re: kitty, she reads as a first timer who doesn't seem to have built in self-awareness yet.

I'm realizing that even if it is early and mostly based on jokey things, that making scumreadlists and using/moving votes is an expected tool here, I'm not used to voting this early at ALL. (just read to #112, vip you touch directly on this, so bear with)

Afrayed in 117 he is just very absorbed about how he is being perceived in this game and working hard to define himself for us/to suggest that we see him as he wants us to see him, which I don't love.

Dragon #125, "What do you think about usesPython and Afrayed Knott? And what do you think about Comet?" I'm not loving Afrayed at all, and frankly let's just VOTE: Afrayed while I'm sitting on this vibe. I'll get back to you on the other two in a minute, I'm still getting used to reading a game that moves like this, keeping organized is an effing challenge, lol.
where none of it is
disagreeable
and you just nod your head but it never gives off town vibes

-A
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:27 am

Post by usesPython »

Like Black the overall vibe feels like the first newbie game we played with you where you were scum

-A
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Black »

In post 523, usesPython wrote: Like Black the overall vibe feels like the first newbie game we played with you where you were scum

-A
I'm interested in this read. Go on
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”