micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1099 (isolation #200) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

plus his reaction to being shitpushed for not being here was towny IMO, did not get defensive at all or had any fear around it indicating they were not concerned that theyd get eliminated
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #201) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 238, shaddowez wrote:
In post 85, DkKoba wrote:
In post 84, Flare Fluff wrote: I've played with Shadow before and on his signature it says he is v/la on the weekends and he doesn't post at all on the weekends and he ends up coming back on the weekdays.

- A
only mafia is vla on weekends
Damn, I've been caught. gg.
In post 87, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 70, DkKoba wrote: if 1 more person votes ill hammer
A successful flashwagon on someone who hasn't even posted yet, only after about one real life day, would be simultaneously absolutely fucking hilarious and completely and utterly terrifying.
I realize you talked with Black about this a little bit, but can you elaborate on your word choice here? Getting absolutely no information based on the quick day (outside of my flip) is one thing, but I don't see that as "Terrifying".
In post 236, tris wrote: hi! we've been talking so much about you
I know! I don't think I've ever been talked about so much in a game before. I should not post more often >_>
In post 243, shaddowez wrote:
In post 239, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 238, shaddowez wrote: I realize you talked with Black about this a little bit, but can you elaborate on your word choice here? Getting absolutely no information based on the quick day (outside of my flip) is one thing, but I don't see that as "Terrifying".
It's a terrifying implication as to the ability of town if they let it happen and pass D1 by with no info but a probable greenflip gained.
Makes sense. Also +1 TR, because I don't feel scum would have had that sort of answer readily enough to answer as quickly as HPE did.
a more obvious example but I think shadow has a trackable though process that is organic in nature and displays critical thought behind his takes - a trait notably absent from the vast majority of scum players, as it is difficult to fake naturally ,especially if you are not actively available.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #202) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 709, shaddowez wrote:
In post 582, DkKoba wrote: My want for e-1 is obviously separate from who I want eliminated lol
I think this is the first time you explicitly said it, but that's sorta irrelevant. Why do you want to put people in derphammer range if you don't want them necessarily limmed?
this is an example of genuinely processing posts and using prior knowledge in a way that is actively thinking about other players in the game rather than pretending to
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #203) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Like i know theres not much there but I think the quality of shadows' posts is there if you look at it in context of what has happened in the game, as you can see things subtly referenced that happened pages ago
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #204) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whereas to segway into why I want to elim flare here - I think they've shown the complete opposite of that, which is typical for a scum player - where there is a reactive in the moment play that only takes shallow aspects of what is going on in front of them to push narrative - most notably the pushes they had. There is the underlying feeling of TMI, essentially, and working backwards to create a case for one's alignment.

I'm busy with schoolwork rn and flare's ISO is a bit bigger than shadows' but I will ellaborate, because now that we know ausuka is town and rogue is mafia, it puts it into perspective a lot better.

There is also something there wrt flare/rogue interacting with eachother's slots that makes it a slot that is a top priority to resolve, if not game winning, objectively.

I do not think there's any real reason why margot would have pushed to not kill ausuka day 1 as scum and then went ahead and bussed her partner. I know who margot is, and I do not believe she is a person comfortable carrying her team through several day phases like that and would have preferred to get a town elim there. Sure, there's a world where Margot did indeed do all that for credit, but I do not think this dayphase is where we resolve that bar a mason claim from flare, which effective acts as a flip.

Already explained shadow

I am basically clear off that d1 there as my POV I must be throwing like crazy to let that happen

tris as well

black I have explained why separate from the help onto rogue1

HPE perhaps is the biggest maybe but I personally believe it is town for reasons I stated day 1. their vote onto rogue was not particularly clearing but I have not really read too deeply into HPE past when I felt it was town binnable.

like even if I pretend flare has never spoken in the game, I have them narrowed down by process of elimination. I do not think they have done anything that would elevate them above any of the above slots.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #205) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1105, Flare Fluff wrote: We are mason with tris.

- A
way to channel your TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #206) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i threw away the flare/tris mason theory bc I just couldn't believe that masons would just so blatantly suspect people who suspected them :| but it still happens ig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #207) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: hpe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #208) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 319, MargotRosa wrote: Ok, initial thoughts are that the solve is in Black or HPE (one of the two, not both), TL1R and Shadow.

Ausuka is easy Town Lock and Koba's play seems too natural to me. It's been a while, and I'm rusty as hell with a bad streak thus far in the return, so take it all with a grain of salt, and I'll do another reread later today
she still got it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #209) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1118, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1114, DkKoba wrote: i threw away the flare/tris mason theory bc I just couldn't believe that masons would just so blatantly suspect people who suspected them :| but it still happens ig
How does it feel to scum read both of the masons?

- A
just a normal game for me because I naturally gravitate towards suspecting people with TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #210) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

with the clarity that it cant be flare fluff, I'm now just certain its HPE and i dont know how to read it still and only attribute this to sheer luck if I got this right atp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #211) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1121, Flare Fluff wrote: DkKoba's reads don't make sense to me and they are not being clear.

- A
maybe try reading the game you're reading instead of ctrl-Fing who is pushing you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #212) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1122, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1121, Flare Fluff wrote: DkKoba's reads don't make sense to me and they are not being clear.

- A
maybe try reading the game you're playing instead of ctrl-Fing who is pushing you
ebwop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #213) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"here's how koba can still be scum!"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #214) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you want me to take you seriously at all, you need to actually give examples and source things instead of just saying things and expecting me to believe it

i dont gaf that you're a mason, being clear doesn't make you correct.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #215) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1128, Black wrote:
In post 1026, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1022, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Actually no Black is probably fine here because it would be tantamount to suicide to uberpush Ausuka then nightkill her. But also, why the fuck would scum nightkill her when she was at E-1 and could probably be reasonably assumed to be a viable mislim candidate?
well there was that little counterwagon onto rogue that happened from 2 wagons.

im assuming im going to be considered clear for the rest of the game atp
Why are you cleared?
wow rogue just died mysteriously
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #216) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:'(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #217) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we shall never find out how it happened.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #218) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i, as scum, compromised with someone I had a hammer on, while also having hammer on someone else who objectively cannot be scum with me now, to wagon my own scum partner, instead of hammering someone who I could have just feigned I felt forced to hammer and not even had my hands dirty due to the wagons just existing

no, i am just not clear, youre so right. we have to consider koba is a dumbass doing a stupid play with unknown roles angle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #219) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1133, Black wrote:
In post 1129, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1128, Black wrote:
In post 1026, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1022, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Actually no Black is probably fine here because it would be tantamount to suicide to uberpush Ausuka then nightkill her. But also, why the fuck would scum nightkill her when she was at E-1 and could probably be reasonably assumed to be a viable mislim candidate?
well there was that little counterwagon onto rogue that happened from 2 wagons.

im assuming im going to be considered clear for the rest of the game atp
Why are you cleared?
wow rogue just died mysteriously
Are you implying you should be clear because you voted for scum? You know that's not how it works right?
what a shame that all of day 1 is deleted completely and gone from our memories. we will never find out the context of how it happened.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #220) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u are so right!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #221) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

might as well just vote me out now :'( VOTE: koba
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #222) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no no go on we need to consider i am a big dummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #223) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we have 3 kills tho right

so

w/e

i want HPE first but i guess i'm going to have to probably snap it in 3 way the way the thread is gonna kill shadow -> margot here

but regardless the objective solve atp is [shadow/margot/HPE]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #224) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1140, Black wrote: If you think the play clears you then how exactly would that make you dumb if you are scum here?
because it risks an extreme amount of mechs that could screw me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #225) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i, as scum, do take extreme risks - this is true. but these are often calculated risks based on knowledge I have and educated guesses. for example, I have been able to guess people's exact roles and fake a rolecop on them - but this was due to extensive knowledge of reviewer mindset as well as the setup being designed and having multiple other claims.

but this is a completely different environment - where I do not know what roles other people have. I do not know how much leeway I may or may not have based on what I have.

Plus i'm rusty asf, 9.9/10 I take the free town kill when presented with a crosswagon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #226) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

that last quote is why i went "wut" after the daystart statement from HPE lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #227) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1172, Black wrote:
In post 1165, DkKoba wrote: that last quote is why i went "wut" after the daystart statement from HPE lol
Why haven't you moved your vote back yet
bc i dont need to
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #228) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1210, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1189, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1187, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1186, shaddowez wrote: So at this point PoE leads me to believe it's in Margot/HPE/Black, with Koba a far outlier. Black I'm not getting scum vibes from, her play is very similar here to a
recent town game I had with her.

My Margot read is based largely on Roden's early play, and her early replace in didn't give me town vibes, but her end of Day play did.

That really leaves me only with HPE, so I'll go 1v1 there. I know I'm town and don't want to be limmed toDay, but if that leads to a win tomorrow I'm fine with it.

Still don't like FF play, but since tris didn't cc the mason claim that clears both of them.

Wasn't really expecting this to be the reads list I owe Flare when I started it, but it ended up being that.
I don't like your play either.

- A
And that's completely fair. The question is more of do you
actually
think it's scummy play, or do you just not like the fact that I don't post enough? Honestly, my problem with your slot was more your other half and the way they were reacting and twisting posts. The more recent posts seem to be more solving than reacting, which is more towny than at first.
Can you show me where was Harle twisting posts.

I will need to see evidence on where did she twist posts because when Rogues said that Harle was attacking their question out of frustration, Harle never did that and Rogues turned out to be scum.

- A
who gives a fuck, ur clear now, they dont need to solve for you anymore
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #229) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1215, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1212, DkKoba wrote: who gives a fuck, ur clear now, they dont need to solve for you anymore
I don't think it's being asked to try and clear their slot, it's to show my thinking
ik but its still a waste and idt they are asking in good faith anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #230) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1214, Black wrote:
In post 1211, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1172, Black wrote:
In post 1165, DkKoba wrote: that last quote is why i went "wut" after the daystart statement from HPE lol
Why haven't you moved your vote back yet
bc i dont need to
You also don't need to be self voting but here we are
yes i do, its part of my role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #231) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1218, Black wrote:
In post 1132, DkKoba wrote: i, as scum, compromised with someone I had a hammer on, while also having hammer on someone else who objectively cannot be scum with me now, to wagon my own scum partner, instead of hammering someone who I could have just feigned I felt forced to hammer and not even had my hands dirty due to the wagons just existing

no, i am just not clear, youre so right. we have to consider koba is a dumbass doing a stupid play with unknown roles angle
In post 1135, DkKoba wrote: u are so right!
In post 1136, DkKoba wrote: might as well just vote me out now :'( VOTE: koba
In post 1139, DkKoba wrote: no no go on we need to consider i am a big dummy
The more I read these the more I feel like they are way over the top

I don't think we ever fade Koba before we resolve the HPE/shaddow slots but I think we fade them over Margot in ELO if it comes down to it
over the top for who
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #232) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1222, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1213, shaddowez wrote: It may have been misunderstanding from one side or the other based on language barrier, but she was definitely taking what was being said to a different place.
none of those post, have twisting, second one was sarcasm. the only one here twisting is you building some false narrative like rogue was trying to do to blend in.

~H
do you think that towny perspective = they interpret things exactly like you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #233) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they said how they interpreted it, and if town that is a plausible genuine way to interpret it. just because you didnt intend it that way, it is interpretable like that because you misinterpreted those words.

it is twisted, just here its because of human error, not malice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #234) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1221, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1132, DkKoba wrote: i, as scum, compromised with someone I had a hammer on, while also having hammer on someone else who objectively cannot be scum with me now, to wagon my own scum partner, instead of hammering someone who I could have just feigned I felt forced to hammer and not even had my hands dirty due to the wagons just existing

I don't think we ever fade Koba before we resolve the HPE/shaddow slots but I think we fade them over Margot in ELO if it comes down to it
over the top for who
bc its like wild that you are so worried about 1v1ing me at this point,if we reach final 3 this isn't going to go the way you think because in that scenario you are objectively the right kill. im pretty sure we win with HPE atp but GL getting your way if you are scum when the only person that would hammer me in f3 is a mason and if theyre brought to f3 it will be obvious that they are there because of you, although it will probably work because FF is definitely the type to be susceptible to extreme confbias
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #235) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1226, Black wrote:

over the top for who
It feels like overly dramatic AtE, like the type scum would make to get a townie off their read
yes i would post this as scum to get a townie off their read, now why would a townie not do this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #236) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1229, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1224, DkKoba wrote: they said how they interpreted it, and if town that is a plausible genuine way to interpret it. just because you didnt intend it that way, it is interpretable like that because you misinterpreted those words.

it is twisted, just here its because of human error, not malice
A already claimed, so why does shadow need to bring up something that is not true in how i interacted early like this will bring new topic, a has already claimed, so where is going with this?

~H
what the fuck are you talking about
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #237) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they were asked to explain themselves/you made accusatory posts about what they said
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #238) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do you have goldfish memory
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #239) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1189, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1187, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1186, shaddowez wrote: So at this point PoE leads me to believe it's in Margot/HPE/Black, with Koba a far outlier. Black I'm not getting scum vibes from, her play is very similar here to a
recent town game I had with her.

My Margot read is based largely on Roden's early play, and her early replace in didn't give me town vibes, but her end of Day play did.

That really leaves me only with HPE, so I'll go 1v1 there. I know I'm town and don't want to be limmed toDay, but if that leads to a win tomorrow I'm fine with it.

Still don't like FF play, but since tris didn't cc the mason claim that clears both of them.

Wasn't really expecting this to be the reads list I owe Flare when I started it, but it ended up being that.
I don't like your play either.

- A
And that's completely fair. The question is more of do you
actually
think it's scummy play, or do you just not like the fact that I don't post enough? Honestly,
my problem with your slot was more your other half
and the way they were reacting and twisting posts. The more recent posts seem to be more solving than reacting, which is more towny than at first.
i feel like i am explaining things I should not need to explain

know that there is 100% chance one of us 2 are town and are telling you this and you can't just say both our perspectives are scummy when we agree
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #240) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1236, Black wrote:
In post 1227, DkKoba wrote:

over the top for who
bc its like wild that you are so worried about 1v1ing me at this point,if we reach final 3 this isn't going to go the way you think because in that scenario you are objectively the right kill. im pretty sure we win with HPE atp but GL getting your way if you are scum when the only person that would hammer me in f3 is a mason and if theyre brought to f3 it will be obvious that they are there because of you, although it will probably work because FF is definitely the type to be susceptible to extreme confbias
I'm not trying to 1v1 you. I'm trying to make sure you don't deepwolf your way to a victory and try to AtE everyone off of fading you just because you bussed your scumbuddy

You shouldn't even make it to F3 considering everyone townreads you but me. So if you do then you should absolutely be yeeted
i mean it depends who makes it to f3, because if it is margot, for instance, it would 100% be a f3 of me, you, and her.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #241) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1239, Black wrote: Yeah I'm going to get hit with personal attacks and I'm sure Koba will talk about how bad I am at the game and yadda yadda but I don't really care. I had a theory they were scum with Rogues early D1 and I want to resolve this now
VOTE: hpe ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the confirmation bias is out of this world
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #243) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1242, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1228, shaddowez wrote: I'm only going to bother with one of the posts as an example, because I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who won't listen and learn.

Rogues explicitly asks if one is
MORE
townie than the other, and never says anything about the activity in question being solely one alignment. Your response is, as quoted "
only town

That is literally the definition of twisting words, because you did not answer what was asked and phrased it to make them look bad.
In post 460, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 451, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: Is Fluff posting more townie than posting content less frequently/"inactivity"?

- Theran
oh you think both town/scum can't be inactive, it only town?

~H
he said is less post= scum, where i asked him his opinion on it.

the only one twisting is you

there is no making rogue bad, as you claim.

~H
this is anh immature "no UR doing the thing" response, engage him critically, or just sit in the corner like a good clear that doesn't interfere with people willing to approach things in good faith
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #244) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like what the fuck does this engage solve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #245) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1245, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1238, Black wrote: Actually you know what, fuck it

VOTE: Koba

I want to resolve this before HPE/shaddow now
koba attitude comes of awful.

~H
so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #246) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah im being blunt because people are pulling the most obnoxious nonlogical arguments ive seen in a long time in a mafia game

if you are the type who thinks mean=mafia well sorry, your mafia theory is just wrong and not supported by any sort of evidence and is opposed by data

i already explained why its extremely silly to consider my slot scum after how d1 went down, as I was a major catalyst to rogue getting killed in the first place - where if I am scum, I let a town v town wagon dissipate to kill my own scum partner in the last 24 hours of the day for no possible gain, but possibly being caught by an investigative.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1248, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1246, DkKoba wrote: like what the fuck does this engage solve
why you need to quote me, when shadow the one who keeps bringing it up. :roll: i am responding to him, not you.

~H
because im also playing this game, and I can defend my townreads and support them by backing them up and shooting down bad faith pushes against them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1251, Black wrote:
In post 1245, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1238, Black wrote: Actually you know what, fuck it

VOTE: Koba

I want to resolve this before HPE/shaddow now
koba attitude comes of awful.

~H
Vote there with me please

@HPE
@shaddow

If ya'll are town I encourage you to do the same

if you are town you are essentially gamethrowing by your approach here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #249) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1249, Black wrote:
In post 452, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: Flare fluff
In post 453, Black wrote: What if it's just the two hydras
In post 455, DkKoba wrote:
nah
In post 456, Black wrote:
In post 455, DkKoba wrote:
nah
Do you think Rogues is town?
Koba ignored this question btw

I think it's just Rogues/Koba
why is this evidence that i am scum, but ignoring hammer on 2 townies and killing scum is not evidence i am town?

why is the standard for both different here? why is the standard different between players?

has cherrypicking like this helped you win in games in the past?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #250) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1255, Black wrote:
In post 1250, DkKoba wrote: i already explained why its extremely silly to consider my slot scum after how d1 went down, as I was a major catalyst to rogue getting killed in the first place - where if I am scum, I let a town v town wagon dissipate to kill my own scum partner in the last 24 hours of the day for no possible gain, but possibly being caught by an investigative.
If your D1 actions make it silly to consider you scum then it would absolutely make sense for you to do them as scum
so why are you town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #251) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1259, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1250, DkKoba wrote: i already explained why its extremely silly to consider my slot scum after how d1 went down, as I was a major catalyst to rogue getting killed in the first place - where if I am scum, I let a town v town wagon dissipate to kill my own scum partner in the last 24 hours of the day for no possible gain, but possibly being caught by an investigative.
If your D1 actions make it silly to consider you scum then it would absolutely make sense for you to do them as scum
so why are you town
if you dont answer you are CONFIRMED MAFIA btw, this is according to the top minds in mafia theory
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #252) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not answering questions that townies deem as necessary is a hard scumtell
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1262, Black wrote:
In post 1257, DkKoba wrote: why is this evidence that i am scum, but ignoring hammer on 2 townies and killing scum is not evidence i am town?
Why would this be evidence that you're town? I think your plan was to bus Rogues and then call everyone that tried to push you stupid
why are you town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #254) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i need you to answer to make a point that your argument that i bussed is extremely stupid
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #255) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

literally imagine you got a pelt the way i did as town, and how you might feel if someone tried to dismiss that entire line based on "hurr durr u coulda bussed"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #256) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1265, Flare Fluff wrote: @ DkKoba I want you to stop being rude to Harle.

- A
am i scum if i dont? seems to be how this works. i dont know anything, im just a noob
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #257) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1267, Black wrote:
In post 1259, DkKoba wrote:
so why are you town
You're the one that supposedly skimmed through my meta in like 2 minutes and decided I wasn't scum. But now looking back I think you were just trying to get some town points. You dropped that read faster than I could blink
am i voting you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #258) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i sort people by towniness and youre in the bottom 3, arguably 2, boo hoo.

i had similar feelings about rogue midday due to the dragoneater head and ended up voting them because they fell to my poe and i wanted to compromise within my PoE, ausuka having been in my PoE earlier that day and moving up

viewing the game holistically is how i play, and even if i have reasons to townread someone i will compare them to others. in comparison to shadow i think you are less towny, in comparison to margot you are more towny in some regards. its how you catch deepwolves as well

i skimmed your meta, saw this behavior more match up with your town games, and binned you as town. i did not have a solid reason to lock you town, however. if that makes you think im scum, well then idk skill issue.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #259) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1271, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1256, Black wrote: Vote tags - [ v ] [ /v ] minus the spaces
Thank you!

VOTE: Vote Koba

placing my vote here, since day one been obsessed with mason talk, ausuke died later, because of koba saying ausuka is mason, trying to get other claim mason.

I will leave vote here, for A to decide, but not fan of koba.

~H
pattern seeking brain seeks patterns it wants
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #260) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a more experienced player might read my prior games, and notice that when masons are present i talk about them regardless of alignment, even tris can tell you this as we had a mason game in my very first game with her.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #261) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1275, Black wrote: More votes on Koba please

They are flailing
flailing is when black is too lazy to engage with a players points and thus because they are unable to get them to respond, it is flailing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #262) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1276, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1274, DkKoba wrote: a more experienced player might read my prior games, and notice that when masons are present i talk about them regardless of alignment, even tris can tell you this as we had a mason game in my very first game with her.
i am new to playing on this site, so i wouldn't know, or give reason to believe what people claim, since this is mafia game.

~H
your other head should be in charge of votes, you have consistently made anti town pushes based on personal feelings
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #263) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1279, Flare Fluff wrote:

They are flailing
has koba played like this when they are scum past game?

~H
black has no experience directly playing with me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #264) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nearly everytime i play with masons the masonry is hellbent on making their wincon "eliminate koba" its wild. at least i know tris is def not going to let you do that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #265) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

They are flailing
black why wont you explain why you are town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #266) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flailing clearly, she has no explaination, ergo lockscum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #267) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

now see, you know that is a ridiculous argument to make. this is how i feel about the way you and Harle is interacting with me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #268) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@margot @tris @shadow we are a voting block stronger than the 3 of HPE/Black/Flare, we can kill HPE here insteadf fwiw.

also would appreciate some words of defense, esp from margot/shadow who i have been consistently defending.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #269) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1285, Black wrote: Yep here come the personal attacks

scum Koba in defense mode trying to AtE their way out of being faded
why are you town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #270) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1286, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1278, DkKoba wrote: your other head should be in charge of votes, you have consistently made anti town pushes based on personal feelings
you see, other town who read you won't mind voting you out, nothing about you has been team player, instead you just involve your self into discussion to insult others while sound like a know it all. which is obnoxious behavior, but yeah keep saying emotion? again why you replying to me? shouldn't you be scum haunting? but instead talking down on players is more important.

I see no effort beside the rudeness.

~H
why is black town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #271) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"i see no effort besides the rudeness" is so wild coming from the player who just OMGUSd nearly all of D1, defended the flipped mafia, and being told to the person who was careful and did not hammer 2 players and chose to instead go for who is now flipped scum.

if thats not effort, then i guess no one this game is trying.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #272) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the hypocrisy and mismatched standards are so wild this game, made me remember why i prefer curated playerlists
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #273) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1291, Black wrote:
In post 1287, DkKoba wrote: @margot @tris @shadow we are a voting block stronger than the 3 of HPE/Black/Flare, we can kill HPE here insteadf fwiw.

also would appreciate some words of defense, esp from margot/shadow who i have been consistently defending.
Koba is getting desperate

Now they are trying to invoke their pocket attempts to vote alongside them and save them
hey black why wont you answer why you are town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #274) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

now you are desperate to get me killed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #275) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like honestly, its extremely insulting that you are making these accusations because it implies that you think i am a moron as town and would not defend myself in a way that understands the gamestate. that i would get on my knees and grovel to people who are, in my perspective, being extremely stubborn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #276) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt get the memo that townies are supposed to just sit down and take it when they are accused of things that are untrue, that must be the real mafia theory.

shrodinger's confbias, if theyre too actively defending themselves, it doesnt matter what theyre saying, its becuase theyre "desperate and flailing", if they arent defending themselves, its because they are "dodging the thread" and "Frozen"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #277) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1296, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1289, DkKoba wrote: why is black town?
she is not being bias, about other people play like you are.

I read her question to you early, and you defending you can't do that as scum, and black question saying that is not true since player can change how they play, she looked more to solving for her response to you, and later vote.

I think shadow or you is potential to be scum, there is still margot which am null

~H
how am i being biased? can you cite an example?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #278) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think you 2 have a strong issue with empathy, with respects to being unable to put yourselves in other players shoes and think about how someone might react to what you are saying. i dont know how to break you out of confirmation bias, because it is clear neither of you are discussing with intent to find a fair answer, but rather to push a solution you think is perfect and needs no scrutiny. any scrutiny from me is met with "of course youd say that" rather than interacting with my arguments based on its MERITS.

i have tried to explain my mindset and its a consistent mistake i see that people try to impose what they think mafia should be played as onto me as if i follow the same guidelines.

i am a player who lies, reads for prs, is unafraid of being wrong, is willing to go all out to defend oneself, will ignore questions I deem unimportant, etc. as town, and that is a lot of stuff people typically assume, using a shortcut that isnt reliable, to bin someone as scum.

my previous games support that the above is true. and yes, I am not denying that all of that is also present in my scum game, what is different between my town and scum games is the scope of my reads, and whether i am looking to obfuscate. margot and tris should be able to confirm.

yeah sure, its hard to convince people psychologically when you are insulting their takes, thats just natural to react that way, but here's some advice: stand up, take a 5 minute or so walk, sit back down, and reread things. maybe it will help, I hope, because that is something that has helped me when i was tunneled on a solution before.

yeah i am acting kinda funny because i also, as either alignment, am aware of how people are perceiving my slot, and how they may act depending on certain beliefs - such as HPE if scum being forced to find a reason to vote me here, and shadow and margot likely townreading me still for my d1 play and my defense of them when they were viable, being 2 slots that if i am scum i need to, in fact, kill to win, and tris likely also having a similar opinion. Being aware of these things is still helpful as town, even if it is something *necessary* as scum, and not necessary as town, it still *helps*.

Remember, if I am town, I am being genuine about the above. If I am scum, due to availability of meta, I am at least, objectively, being somewhat truthful about certain provable aspects of the above. (Yes, I have lied outright about meta, but in a scenario like that I don't provide any intentionally, ergo since I am saying this here, I am at least objectively giving you an honest baseline regardless if I'm town or not)

Yes, I am projecting my displeasure with how you 2 are playing onto you, and that is probably also unpleasant, but know that at the very least I am still trying to win this game and thus reducing the chances I am eliminated is important to that aim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #279) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk i really dont remember the last time i played a scum game where i even bothered to do a strategy of playing slow rather than trying to go as fast as possible where I could kill town, I genuinely do not think it is within my scumrange to do what I did day 1 and my scum games do support that. I did turbobus a partner d1 in a game, but that was a mountainous game where the cred actively benefited me in overcoming the mechanic (chosen mafia, open 799 i believe?) and that was also with the intent to bury discussion and make it impossible to link me to my scum partner - if I was aiming for cred, one would think I would make a more compelling case than "lolz i guesssss i'll compromise on rogue" to make it surface level difficult to link me as a partner there. claimspace, in theory, is unlimited and i can explain away easily why i havent died, etc.

but w/e if you wanna throw the game bc of ego, at least show some respect to the other players if i do go through and show humlity afterwards and a willingess to learn from the mistake rather than brushing it off as some sort of fluke that I misplayed somehow after explaining to your face why you are approaching this the wrong way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #280) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok wrt swapping roles, even if it swapped mason cards, I believe that in a grand idea environment, it still will allow scum to be in a masonry.

bastard masons are allowed within grand idea etc.

but it does depend how the mason card is worded if it were to out the scum for it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #281) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1304, Flare Fluff wrote: koba is hypocrite, if they can not read back how they respond to other while calling other bias. while talking about empathy and respect

while calling others in rude terms such as gold fish memory, and bias while saying where did i call someone bias. :lol:

yeah koba wants empathy who been rude and calling other gold fish memory and bias, they are not emphatic.

nor did there sob speech move me.

they will be ignored.
empathy is not about being nice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #282) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it is about understanding. you can be the nicest person in the world and still lack empathy, i really wish you would not insult my intelligence and engage with me on a critical level and not this gotcha nonsense.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #283) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I called you lazy, immature, unempathetic. I did not call you stupid. I am actually fully faithful you can understand what I'm saying if you turn your bias off and attempt to approach my arguments without arrogance.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #284) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1317, tris wrote:
In post 1291, Black wrote:
In post 1287, DkKoba wrote: @margot @tris @shadow we are a voting block stronger than the 3 of HPE/Black/Flare, we can kill HPE here insteadf fwiw.

Koba is getting desperate

Now they are trying to invoke their pocket attempts to vote alongside them and save them
where did koba pocket me??
it was the entire time i was trying to kill your slot until the rogue flashwagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #285) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #286) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1329, Black wrote: Gun to head I think scum is within {HPE; Koba}

I don't think HPE's progressions on Margot and now me make a lot of sense

And I'm not liking Koba's unvote. Seems like they are gearing to push me based on HPE pushing me which doesn't feel great. If they actually read through my town games like they say they did then they would know this type of paranoia push is common from me

One of these two is playing us. If I have to be included in the three remaining fades to get these two out then so be it
no i unvoted bc i thought it was e-1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #287) » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1380, Skygazer wrote:
seeking a replacement for tris.
oh no.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #288) » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

@ mod no vla, just wanted to say hi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #289) » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

idt the reason margot voted ausuka is inherently suspicious bc it was clearly self pres (its not for oneself to project on someone else what they would do in that situation - unless ausuka had been claimed it doesn't matter) - but the rest of the stuff is eye raising , and I have yet to seen the work I was expecting from town!Margot in a scenario like this.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #290) » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

ill replace into the mason slot and play with 2 slots at once if no one minds
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #291) » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

@margot why should i not vote you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #292) » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im bored, whats everyones favorite animal? mines the red kangaroo:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #293) » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

did you know that nearly every kangaroo is left handed. if you ever find yourself in a fight with one and can't escape, aim for their right side.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #294) » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

iternants youre confirmed mafia do u have anything to say
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #295) » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im reading a book for my critical thinking class and it talks about 2 types of thinking, one thats impulsive and quick, and one that comes afterwards that is more analytical and reflective, and i feel personally attacked mafia wise as I do that impulsive type with no regard.

also 18 credit hours is a mistake, dont do it kids
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #296) » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

e-2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #297) » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fun fact i forgot shadowez was a player
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #298) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: margot

gg i was maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #299) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk why i did that, it felt impulsive.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #300) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

waking up to no confirmation of anything is cringe tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #301) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

yay another game I was hilariously wrong d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #302) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

also the funny classic of counterwagoning off mafia into the other mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #303) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wtf ausuka had the only useful role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #304) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1463, Two Level 1 Rogues wrote: I was planning to bus Margot but then I got busy IRL and when I came back to the thread I was already hammered :lol:

I don't even know why you guys decided our slot was scum (because I didn't bother reading)

- Dragon
ngl you were a shrug kill to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #305) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

release mason thread i must see my name mentioned
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #306) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

DE where were the treestump memes :( you let us down by not utilizing your treestump to derail things :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #307) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

seeing people default to he/him with me in mason thread all game :) time to get a feminine avatar again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #308) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

no dead thread?
retired

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”