Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EBWOP: I'd also like to clarify something. I don't like arguing. But when someone tells me that I'm retarded, I most definitely will take total offense to it and rage. This is a game, and low insults like that are pitiful.

P.E.

Her vote on Neruz is a good starting point. Especially her posting rate after it, but like I said before, the reasoning and placement are the big parts.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Krazy wrote:Neruz's freakout is bad town play as it moves the game away from how people are positioning themselves and puts the emphasis on who is being ruder to the other person. I call bad town play "anti-town" and I'm sorry if I am misusing that term. So Neruz's statement, hyperbole or serious, is still bad town play, but I forgive him for it (for now) because bgg was certainly provoking him.
1. Quote the posts you consider certain provoking and explain the differences in what I did and that Bgg did.
2. Why do you excuse him?
DeathRowKitty wrote: The last half of this day is just completely depressing. We've gotten literally nowhere the last 10 pages at a very minimum.
Guess why? I wonder which player keeps throwing shitfits and insulting other players / cases rather then actually responding / scumhunting.... Oh right the player who you won't vote.
Neruz wrote:Got a few other lurkers too, it seems like awhile since we last heard from TBM
...Uh-huh that special kind of lurking where I post at least every 48?
Hiraki wrote:EBWOP: I'd also like to clarify something. I don't like arguing. But when someone tells me that I'm retarded, I most definitely will take total offense to it and rage. This is a game, and low insults like that are pitiful.
What the crap is this, you were perfectly okay with it when Neruz was throwing his fits, this a crappy oppertunistic reasoning to hop on the BGG wagon. Major scum points for this cognative dissonce between this stance and you using Neruz rage as an example of town frustration.

Hiraki wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:Can you rehash the case on her? I'm pretty much seeing a giant mass of null with an occasional hint of town or scum thrown in.
Her vote on Neruz is a good starting point. Especially her posting rate after it, but like I said before, the reasoning and placement are the big parts.
Is that all?
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Krazy »

TheButtonmen wrote: 1. Quote the posts you consider certain provoking and explain the differences in what I did and that Bgg did.
2. Why do you excuse him?

Not sure how much I really need to defend this position, I think bgg characterizes his actions in 53 in his iso:
53 in iso: So being retarded/braindead/fuckingwithyou is a big scumtell then?

53 in iso again: Did my braindead fucking-with-you retardedness make you permanently furious?

He pretty much admits that his "braindead/retarded" posts in the first 6 pages of the thread were fucking with him... I mean maybe he's going to say this was sarcasm or whatever, but to me it does seem like he was mostly trying to fuck with the whole game, and neruz was the one who bit the hardest.

I excuse Neruz for now, as I said, because bgg provoked him and because bgg currently seems more suspicious to me. Should bgg flip town, I would probably have to take another look at Neruz, although right now Neruz is middling in my list and I'm a bit more skeptical of the people who seem eager to get on Neruz's good side and characterize him as innocent with flimsy explanations or 'gut readings'.

I can't really compare your actions to bgg's because you never pretended to be braindead only to turn around and attack people who accept any of your braindead comments.
vote conspiracy
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

TBM: I've wanted Bgg dead for awhile. That was more towards DRK's comment.

There's probably more that I've said about Xine but I'm on my iPod, so that's all I'll post for now.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Neruz »

TheButtonmen wrote:
Neruz wrote:Got a few other lurkers too, it seems like awhile since we last heard from TBM
...Uh-huh that special kind of lurking where I post at least every 48?
Neruz wrote:it seems like awhile since we last heard from TBM
Neruz wrote:it seems like awhile
Neruz wrote:seems
Neruz wrote:
seems
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

The thing about ISO is that you don't see things in context.
Are you talking about the post that was directed at this statement?
Neruz wrote:, but i suspect it may be because you are actually braindead and\or fucking with us. I don't know which and i don't care.

Anyway, I explained the switch before you got here. Not that it's a good explanation.
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Exe »

TWO REPLACEMENTS FOUND!! YAY!!
Mute replaces Ant_to_the_Max.
Pappums Rat replaces Surprise_Carcinogen.

Calculating deadline... 8 days since I issued the first prod... 8 days from now...
NEW DEADLINE FOR DAY 1:

Approximately 12:00 PM on 3/9/11.

Play on.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by pappums rat »

hi everyone, i will get some content up as soon as i read the game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Krazy »

thank you replacements!
vote conspiracy
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Neruz »

You know, 24 pages on Day 1 is pretty crazy now that i think about it.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Mute »

Allo all.
As I said to the mod when I replaced in I'm engrossed in a clan-war in Black Ops ATM so needless to say I will have something up tomorrow.
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Are you Mute from on the Minecraft Server?
Eek
!
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Xine »

Krazy wrote:thank you replacements!
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Nathanael »

Xine wrote:Nath,
Do you still think bgg is town?
no, currently I have quite a null read again on him
bgg1996 wrote: @Nathanael; That's too bad, you losing faith in me. But, what about the post seemed scummy? It was the real reason.
Would you tell the real reason or make one up as mafia?
Would you tell the real reason or make one up as town?
It seems to all be very WIFOMy, but I don't see what it could be that gave off a scumsignal.
there are two possibilities, either you are lying and in this case I see no reason you could be town (but I think scum wouln't lie either), so I'll dismiss this one
or you are telling the truth and it implies that there was in fact a thought out reason for your early actions which totally destroys the view I had of you just being a flailing newb. however, my whole townread was based on the fact that I saw you as newbie without a plan desperate because it seemed like he could be lynched.
that post isn't scummy imo, what it does is shatter the view I had of you which led to my town read on you.
PS: how is this issue related to faith?
PPS: always tell the real reason as town, lie if it is convenient as scum.
Neruz wrote:
Nathanael wrote:I do believe you are scum.
And i don't believe that.
Ok, I'd really like if you stopped dodging my question:
I believe you are scum (this is a fact). Knowing this, why do you think I believe you are scum?
I'll tell you more: I believe Hiraki is scum with you.
Why do you think I think he is scum?
And I'll add one more question: why don't you believe I believe you are scum?

Scum -> Neruz=Hiraki>PR (since he replaced S_C)=Xine>bgg=Llama>Krazy=A_t_t_M=MME>TBM=DRK=GreyICE <- Town
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Llamarble »

Hello replacements!
I think Xine is more likely to be town than bgg. I suppose I'll marshall my reasons for thinking bgg is scum tonight, but essentially:
Early unannounced unexplained L-2 vote.
Early unprompted VT claim.
WIFOM assault which was intentional.
WIFOM bombing some more.
Weird attitudes toward many players.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Krazy »

Nathanael wrote:
Neruz wrote:
I believe you are scum (this is a fact). Knowing this, why do you think I believe you are scum?

Nath, shouldn't you be, I dunno making a case against Hiraki etc. rather than letting the people you accuse make your case for you?
vote conspiracy
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Neruz »

Krazy wrote:
Nathanael wrote:
Neruz wrote:

Nath, shouldn't you be, I dunno making a case against Hiraki etc. rather than letting the people you accuse make your case for you?
It's easier for scum to let other people do their work for them, he thinks asking these questions makes him look like he's cleverly scumhunting (He's not).

Wow, actually, i just ISOed Nathanael. Not only does he have a fairly low number of posts, but
he never actually made a case on me.
He made a case on both Xine and bgg when he seriously voted them, and even made something on GreyICE when he voted him, but he voted me at the end of his post, as sort of an afterthought.

He listed me as Null #156 and then went ahead and voted me in a PS in #272, prompting me to make his case for him.

His next post at #399 is even better, since he claims that he based all his scum reads on his town read with bgg, and he lost that town read and now has to rethink his scum reads.

Notice how despite that, he still thinks i'm scum. In fact the only part of his read that actually changed was that he feels Xine is no longer scum and Hiraki is null.

Yes, you heard me right, in his 'updated' list, he lists Hiraki as null with bgg.

Notice how his next post promptly accuses Hiraki of being scum with me.

Notice how Nathanael
still
has not provided any case or reasoning on me. Or Hiraki. And the only thing he's provided for his reasoning as to why S_C is so scummy is #184. Apparantly stating that bgg was flailing a bit and overdoing it is incredibly scummy and grounds for being third on Nathanael's list.

I'm surprised i missed all this, Nathanael managed to successfully fly below my radar, Xine has
nothing
on Nathanael.

UNVOTE: Xine
VOTE: Nathanael

So Nathanael. Since i've told you why i think you're scum, how about you tell me and everyone else why you think i'm scum. While you're at it, explain why you think Hiraki is scum too. Or would you rather dodge this by asking a pointless question?
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Nathanael »

Krazy wrote:Nath, shouldn't you be, I dunno making a case against Hiraki etc. rather than letting the people you accuse make your case for you?
right now I am still trying to find out who the scum is, and I am not yet in the phase where I try to convince people that someone is scummy. While I do have (founded) suspicions, I want to make further inquiries. Asking potential scumbags to second-guess what information I may or may not be holding against a potential scumbuddy gives me a lot more information than any possible reaction to a case.
I will make a case when I think I am convinced enough to push a lynch or when I think I will get more information out of it.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Neruz »

How the hell can you not be in the phase where you convince people that someone is scummy. We're at page 24 already, while it is still Day 1, we have 24 pages of content (well, probably closer to 20 if you remove the sillyness) and you're still 'uncertain'?

Be more wishy-washy and fence-sittery please, it makes you look worse.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

Nathanael is a stupid lynch in general, 30 seconds, 1 breather. Stop with this town on town violence, kids.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Neruz »

Why is Nathanael a stupid lynch? From where i'm sitting he looks like a damn fine bet for scum.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

Nathanael is playing with the assumption that he is town built into every action he takes. That is hard to fake. We'll get better reads on him later in the game when he has concrete information to work with. Tired of mislynching on day 1 because town got bored with the lurker LURKING.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Neruz »

I'm not seeing that at all; i'm seeing someone who refuses to state a case on the person he is voting, instead trying to look 'smart' by providing little tidbits and asking questions as if he's pretending to be some sort of intelligent mentor figure leading his protege to the correct answer and then wussing out and claiming it's all uncertain and he's still trying to find out who the scum is when called on it.

"I think you're scum, now you tell me why i think that." Is really rediculous and i'm actually annoyed at myself that i missed that earlier and just put it down to Nathanael trying to be clever, i was half right; it -is- clever, but it's clever scum, not clever town.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Neruz »

I mean
seriously
, look at #592, that is
such
a blatant cop-out. "Oh i'm not making a case on the person i'm voting because i'm not sure who's scum."
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:55 am

Post by bgg1996 »

Neruz wrote:Notice how despite that, he still thinks i'm scum. In fact the only part of his read that actually changed was that he feels Xine is no longer scum and Hiraki is null.

Yes, you heard me right, in his 'updated' list, he lists Hiraki as null with bgg.

Notice how his next post promptly accuses Hiraki of being scum with me.
Nathanael wrote:______________

Scum -> Neruz=Hiraki>PR (since he replaced S_C)=Xine>bgg=Llama>Krazy=A_t_t_M=MME>TBM=DRK=GreyICE <- Town
He lists Hiraki with you..... at the top of the list.

Neruz wrote:Mafia typically hide behind stupid questions because they have to make up their scumhunting. Mafia cannot actually scumhunt because they are the scum, therefore they have to
create
scumtells, which.......... and carefully laundering quotes so as to make their fabricated case look convincing.
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”