ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 am

Post by ooba »

Vote Count

vezokpiraka (1)
- Benmage
SaintKerrigan (9)
- Lost Butterfly, Locke Lamora, SpyreX, vezokpiraka, AlmasterGM, Empking, LynchMePls, Espeonage, Bilbo Baggins
Empking (1)
- hasdgfas
Espeonage (3)
- SaintKerrigan, DrippingGoofball, Thor665
hasdgfas (1)
- Magua

Not Voting (3)
- Nexus, Setael, Hinduragi

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Magua »

I see what you did thar, LMP.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Setael is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Magua »

Wanting to read Setael's post of awesome now.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Espeonage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Setael is town.

Please Explain
Don't @ me.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

unvote

haven't read the claim or any of that stuff but will *eventually*
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

^ THAT WASN'T MINA, I THINK FATE MURDERED HER IRL. R.I.P.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

(joke >_>)
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Setael is town.

/endorses

Vezok
does
have a point.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

ooba wrote:
vezokpiraka (1)
- Benmage
Empking (1)
- hasdgfas
hasdgfas (1)
- Magua

Not Voting (3)

Since apparently none of you actually care wht your vote does - might as well sheep onto the Espeo wagon. We have cushy seats.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hey all those words you asked for. Opinions yes/no?

I've given up on a hammer happening any time soon god forbid
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Magua »

Thor665 wrote:
ooba wrote:
vezokpiraka (1)
- Benmage
Empking (1)
- hasdgfas
hasdgfas (1)
- Magua

Not Voting (3)

Since apparently none of you actually care wht your vote does - might as well sheep onto the Espeo wagon. We have cushy seats.

I am expecting DGB to come to the hasdgfas wagon, as I made her a cake.

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by ooba »

CyberSet (Cyberbob+Setael) replaces Satael
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Setael »

Waiting on approval of our name. In the mean time...

CyberSet wrote:

Scum Reads

Espeonage

- In his first post, Espeonage says that by page 4 of the thread he was sure MoI was town based on meta. Questions why people were voting MoI and singles out Kast's vote in Post 98 in particular as being weak (this will be important in a moment)
- He gives Benmage "town points" for his post at the bottom of Page 5, which consists of nothing more than two pieces of equally awful sheeping on Spy's attacks on MoI...
as well as Kast's vote - which Espeonage had already written off as bad
. Note the admission on Benmage's part that he hadn't read the entirety of the game up to that point. This will also be relevant shortly.
- Espeonage returns to Benmage later for his two posts on Page 14, again giving him "town points" for "trying to unstagnate the game"... except these two posts basically entailed again admitting to not having read the game, putting MoI at L-1 (this is the same person Espeonage had written off as town, remember) and only realising that his vote was in fact the L-1 vote after having placed it.

- Then he clears vezok as town for one post on pg. 3 where he’s attacking SK. Says nothing else about him other than declaring him town and asking him to “try” after he sheeps Thor with a Benmage vote.

- His reasoning for putting me as his #2 is basically active lurking. Though I admit my activity level hasn’t been the best, this attack definitely applies to both Benmage and vezok and yet he gives them a town pass.

So basically, his reads are contradictory and make no sense. Likely scum buddying to townies that he doesn’t want to go up against. And then declaring scum reads on easy prey (SK and me).

- There is also, of course, Espeonage’s play re: the SK wagon. This has been hashed out enough, by Spyrex in particular.

- And then there’s Maemuki who was obvscum. Her vote is terrible (already highlighted by Bilbo) and her second post is horrible - waffling on MoI and undermining her own reads to avoid responsibility.

LMP

Scum would’ve been highly motivated to see MOI mislynched. After the janitor statement, they’d have felt confident seeing it through to a lynch without too much repercussion. Of those who pushed it to a lynch, LMP is most likely scum. Listed me as a top scum read with no reasoning. AGM asked him about it and he didn’t respond. Need to ISO him.

hascow

Scummy reaction to SK’s claim. “I see something off about it too. Not sure if it's what you see, but I see something.” Scum waffling. Way too easy for him to make up whatever as the thing he supposedly saw if SK flips town. If whatever is being seen is just based on the vanilla pm in thread, why be so cryptic? If it’s something else, why soft claim here?

SK is flailing town. Espeonage is scum regardless of SK’s alignment. He should be today’s lynch.

vote: Espeonage
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

THAT is what the holdup was for?

Good gravy.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Thor665 »

SpyreX wrote:Hey all those words you asked for. Opinions yes/no?

Opinion yes, nothing much worth saying though. You basically sold me on not shouting repeatedly that you should be voting Espeo instead as now I understand your thrust.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:02 pm

I don't know what possessed me to unvote scum. I will rectify the situation.

Cake is awesome.

VOTE: hascow
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 pm

I don't know what possessed me to unvote scum. I will rectify the situation.

VOTE: Espeonage

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Oh wait. CAKE.

VOTE: hascow

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I hate the cult of DGB.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sighhhhh that makes me twitchy.

Watching this wagon prep for dissolution makes me both sad and angry at the same time. Sangry, if you will.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Espeonage »

1. Setatel doesn't understand wagon momentum.
2. I have played with vezok ALOT. I feel like I can actually read his alignment fairly well. I judged him town.
3. Ummm, no. Vezok is town based on a strong meta understanding. ben is town because of reasons I have explained already and you are scum for active lurking AS WELL AS completely ignoring most of what was important whenever you did post.
4. Spyrex's reasoning falls down as it is an empty case.
5. Can't answer for mae's actions, sorry.

For a longish post that was a fairly bad case, js.
Don't @ me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

First off, my basic thoughts before this reread. You'll also get to read the crazy conspiracy theories I have when I scumhunt. You can question them all you want but they probably won't make much sense to you. I'm not saying follow them to the fucking letter but they do help, especially since I get them from my gut and usually my gut tells me who's scum and is right about it.

SK's recent posts are posts I read as town. Meaning SK's probably town.

Kast was killed by mafia spiting MoI and his last scumread. Makes me think at least one aggressive person on the MoI wagon is scum.

DGB is my strongest town read. Spyrex is a close second. I've had probably town on Setael since 132. There was something I saw about Cow that I didn't like. I can't remember what it was but I'm sure I'll come across it. I need to look at why Espeon is getting votes now. His catchup post was pretty good and the replacement ruined my Maemuki-scum idea. This wagon makes me think Maemuki-scum replaced out under pressure but I need to see if/why Espeon is scummy.

I like Andy but something about his posts in this game has been wrong. I need to really read into him this time around.

I think I'm getting a feel for Faraday town and 48/50 is Faraday town. Also, I remember I said something else about LB being town earlier on so I'm glad that backs this up.

POWERFUL WIZARD wrote:
Hmmm … the first two posts of the game were votes for LMP and Vezok. One of these players absolutely deserves an RVS wagon to oblivion. But it isn’t LMP.

If Vezok flips scum those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.
SK and AGM put the SERIOUS BUSINESS BATTLE up with the first two posts. But, its the next two: has and DGB that vote for LMP and "start the wagon".

Again. Has and
DGB.
Were you onto something here? I don't get it.

Reading more closely, 101 is shit. Here's 100 for context.

I still like AGM's 160 even though I disagree.

Yo Faraday, in the first
half
3/4 of page 9, are you playing a game or what? The second half of 208 isn't good. I was thinking the exact same thing when I read what DGB said.

238-SK wrote:An overwhelming amount of content, I know. Also, you sheeped the LMP wagon and my wagon. The only wagon I sheeped on was MoI's.

Let's not play the "who sheeped more" game.

Empking wrote:the only town read I have that isn't on SK is DGB

One would wonder why you wanted to hammer MoI, then.

DGB, what did you have on Magua once you posted 280? Also, if you want, go down to 289, you were already voting MoI.

....I found some posts I
missed
skimmed
lolskimmed before. 290/ makes me want to think Bilbo is town. One thing keeps me from this: I don't remember townAndy posting walls and acting like thi. I hate to ruin your big scumfound effort, Andy, but Faraday's town too.

Setael's still town

306 is all kinds of bad.

Andy wrote:Then we lynch Magua_CR before he gets to recruit.
Then we go back to lynching scum.
Badda-bing badda-boom, town win.

While this would be awesome, I don't think it's that simple. If Cult loses because of one lucky early lynch on the CR, this makes no sense in terms of balance.

<MoI doesn't claim and the wagon is stalled. Lots of blank space in these pages.>

373 backs up earlier Cow reads. Nexus is town. 381 backs up the Cow read again, especially after you see "Nexus is town".

AGM 391 wrote:I still like Magua for today, though.

AGM 556 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: SK

Okay.

Why didn't you push him D2? I saw the initial vote, but why go SK now when his wagon is rising from the dead?

LL wrote:Hinduragi's repeated DGB-sheeping is beginning to look very much like he doesn't have any ideas of his own.

Missed this earlier. If I was sheeping, I'd let you know. Most, if not all, of the things I had found scummy she found scummy and said were scummy before I posted. She even pushed the Magua unvote/revote thing before I had a chance to spot it.

Nexus 448 wrote:vote: MoI Now he's back at L-1.

He has been at hypothetical L-1 since I unvoted last time, because that is what the argument around my entire wagon has been about.

Pray tell, why'd you revote?

D1 end - I don't know why, but I don't like Thor. I read his posts and they check out ok. Gut says something is wrong.

MMM, what's that smell? 500 says everything I wanted to know and more. Cow leaves Nexus, Thor, and LB to go for Empking because he is trying to sound impressive.

Empking wrote:The first bit of this post is very good though I disagree with the conclusions. Hindu: Cult recruitor play is very similar to going to be replaced play. Can you take some of your logic and place your vote where those stuff are actually a tell?

Did I answer this? I don't remember. Anyways, I don't get what dance you're doing. Maemuki was definitely a shining role model of all the points I made.

SK wrote:There are several players that look scummy, but it may just be due to their playstyle (Empking and Spyrex, to name a couple).
Spyrex? How?

Wow, I didn't read into that vote enough. Good thing I decided to reread instead of mass-skim everything I didn't feel was of the utmost importance.567 was an opinion change from SK to Thor. From what I saw, the case was SK's voting change? I didn't see that as scummy in the slightest. Disappearing isn't a particularly good reason because it's factoring too many variables for math to be able to handle.

584 may not be perfect logic but this post makes me think town all over. PRETTY SURE SK IS TOWN. LIKE REALLY.

Spyrex wrote:Benmage is town today. For reals. Mad reals. Readjust. This tree is not for barking.

Agreed. But why are you all over this cult paranoia business? >_> First, it was the thing where Cult D1 lynch != GG. Now, I'm seeing your townreads go "they're town
FOR TODAY
".

Plum wrote:- I'm not sure that Faraday is innocent in his irritation of LMP and so forth
So you're thinking Faraday wanted to make his scumreads rage in order to taunt them in a giant scramble for townpoints? ...

Empking wrote:I'm confused. Though I agree that BB is obvtown and that nobody in their right mind would vote BB, what does it mean considering SK did vote BB?

SK has balls of steel but doesn't have his reads right.

Thor vs. Benmage is one tired argument that is long overdue for a permanent nap.

Espeon wrote:@ Everyone: I'd like to see everyone's stance on Seteal's alliance.

Town.

DGB wrote:You're both town

Thor? (Now that I'm almost done catching up, I can see this)

AGM wrote:And check out how, ONCE AGAIN, the same people as yesterday are responsible for the stall.

You can't really accuse SK of this, though.

Empking wrote:Yes but if people want to look at MOI for buddies then they have to wait for SK to flip

I hope this isn't one of the reasons you're voting SK for.

Espeon wrote:Is it just me or is this AtE looking really bad.

Unvote, Vote: SK

L-2

Changing votes, disappearing, and AtE. A quality vote in its finest form.

Spyrex wrote:While not IRON CLAD I have more reasons than that to believe this is a teaparty.

You know I can't go off of just this, Spyrex, especially on a town read.

...Souls to Smith was bad. Still not going SK. I can't believe she's scum. Plus, I've seen claims not make sense flavor-wise. It isn't a new thing. I'd love to hammer and then point out Espbuddy, but my heart isn't in this lynch because SK's pretty much town.

727 - I wasn't 100% sold on it earlier but now I know. AGM's town.

DGB is the source of all things town.

LMP wrote:I'd be willing to let the claim ride and see what happens tonight if not for the "but I don't work until night 3" buisiness. Add that with the blown flavor and it reads like a claim intended to stall/kill the wagon more than an actual real role.

Unvote
Vote: SK

Might as well fess up SK now that you're hammered

Fuck you. I fell alseep typing this and wake up to read a hammer.

For the record, I was going to vote Cow because if I changed my read earlier on Esp for skimming, I trust myself that some part of that post was town.

Just read the VC. Failed hard.

Spyrex wrote:So, what I think happened is after the claim was botched (and, regardless of whatever teaparty you want to call it WAS botched as per SK's ) Esp knew he had to go into distance mode BUT didn't know exactly what/how he was distancing from. Hence the "AtE" vote and the "omg don't discuss the fakeclaim"

If you are right about this, I love you, Spyrex.

Benmage wrote:Setael is scum

No.

Thor wrote:Since apparently none of you actually care wht your vote does - might as well sheep onto the Espeo wagon.

I was rereading the entire thread.

Vote: Cow
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Empking »

Hindu wrote:One would wonder why you wanted to hammer MoI, then.

Because of his crazy claim.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Hind - I read that entire thing and got a lot of understanding for who you think is town, but...why is Cow scum? I don't see anything in there that clarifies that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”