Open 463: Black Flag Nightless (Game Over)

Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by Deadpool »

In post 442, Sixty wrote:We don't need to be alive to win this, and Vi won't be around much (if at all) for the next week plus. I'm obviously not happy, but I'm not about to throw a bitch fit in the thread, as that will only distract from what is important regarding Those Who Must Not Be Lynched. It's a Nightless game, so we can trust capable players (namely Tammy/Empire) to do the purging that needs to be done without dying halfway through. Don't forget our Townreads and carry on.
She keeps fucking mentioning the Those Who Must Not Be Lynched
TM
list over and over. I really can't see her putting both her scumbuddies on it.
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by Deadpool »

In post 455, Soul2277 wrote:Faraday seriously you are pissing me off. You are reaching MoI levels of antagonization ad quite frankly I've had enough of that to last me for a lifetime.

I haven't read the thread completely so even if I did present reads I am sure you'd fucking twist it an spin them to fit your own needs. I had already planned on leaving BEFORE you even responded so don't give me that crap that I am leaving when you asked me for reads. I'm not fake raging this is legitimate anger. I don't expect this from you or Regfan. Yes Mehdi voted but that doesn't mean I had no involvement. It's a fucking hydra. He asked me if it was okay to vote Sixty and I said yes. Do you want me to show you our hydra logs because I will do if it will stop you from acting all high and mighty like this.

Honestly this scenario is almost exactly like god damn dirty dealing where MoI was so convinced we were scum because we had a differing read on him.

If you really want a read from me Farday it's that I think you are scum if Sixty is scum. You are twisting my words in a way that I have never seen from your town play and you are being an asshole about on top of it. Your words about us being scum belies that you somehow "know" for a fact that Sixty is scum. You are tryin to fucking tie us to a sinking ship hence all of your twisting of words.

Let me ask you this question, what is your opinion of Sixty if Voided flips mafia?

Now fuck off and I'll be back later.

Hey look Soultown.
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by Deadpool »

In post 513, N wrote:I'd hammer Sixty, but I want them to come in and make some more incriminating posts and hopefully out their buddies for real.

As opposed to what others have said this actually sounds extremely forced :?
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Deadpool »

In post 525, Thor665 wrote:Nut the N wagon is gaining steam, look at how fascinating it is.

When did you get a scumread on N?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by N »

In post 1045, Justin Timberlake wrote:Cerul and Deadpool are as good as modconfirmed town, regardless of how much wtf it is that this game is still going it's neither of these guys being scum. I'll explain both reads in a massive amount of detail if you guys want.

I can understand a Cerulean town-read, but I would like you to explain how Deadpool is confirmed town.

In post 1049, Deadpool wrote:Fun fact: There is exactly 4 times "N" shows up in the puppy's ISO. 3 of those are when it appears in a quote by someone else (and she's not responding to that particular part).

The 4th is as useless, when she is mentions him when talking about someone else [Piggy]:

In post 79, Sixty wrote:She starts with Voidedmafia and Thor, ignores N and Equinox, mentions absta and does nothing about it, and we are scummy in some undisclosed form. Why those four players in particular?

Fun fact 2.0: Guess who also ignores N?

How did you search for my name in Sixty's iso? This is the thing I find annoying about my short name: just searching for "n" comes up with 3233 matches. Did you search for it with spaces on either side? That works, I guess.

But you should also check how much other people mentioned me? I was pretty bust with rl stuff for most of day 1, so I think most people barely mentioned me. Searching for " N " in absta's iso comes up with 0 matches, for instance, as does Equinox, and Voided only mentions me in one post. (I chose to search them because they were also only here for day 1. I can't be bothered figuring out where day 1 stops for other people.)

Your play right now looks like you're trying to distract from the Jesse wagon.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Deadpool »

In post 549, Thor665 wrote:Are we lynching N yet - feels like we were lynching N.

Seriously?

Deadpool fun fact 3: N appears exactly 5 times in Thor's ISO before he liked the wagon on him.

The first 3 are him saying to Tampire why they have N as a higher townread than himself.

The last 2 are these:
Spoiler:
In post 515, Thor665 wrote:
In post 513, N wrote:I was starting to think the third could be Thor, because he hadn't called me scummy yet (he always seems to - okay, in the two completed games we have together he did), but he just voted for me so that's all okay.

:neutral:

In post 513, N wrote:I'd hammer Sixty, but I want them to come in and make some more incriminating posts and hopefully out their buddies for real.

Is this how you got your scumread on N Thor? Seriously?
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by Deadpool »

In post 525, Thor665 wrote:Nut the N wagon is gaining steam, look at how fascinating it is.

In post 549, Thor665 wrote:
Are we lynching N yet - feels like we were lynching N.

In post 636, Thor665 wrote:
I think Piggy and N are both likely town.

JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

In post 1054, N wrote:Your play right now looks like you're trying to distract from the Jesse wagon.

As opposed to the Thor wagon?
And who's going to stop me...
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by Deadpool »

Thor buddy, what happened from:

To:
In post 818, Thor665 wrote:N comes in and clearly admits he thinks they're in trouble and even goes to the point of claiming the hammer.
Then he's like 'meh, but I want them to talk more so they can incriminate other stuff'
I'm not sure I see that one from scum
, I would expect scum wanting to do the bus to pick up on the energy of the wagon and want to do it moreso for points and roll in with the rage hammer.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1036, Deadpool wrote:I'm starting to think it's Thor/N.

Because...?

In post 1038, JesseSheffield wrote:In short, he wouldn’t be playing such a reckless game if he were town.

:lol:

In post 1043, Deadpool wrote:When did Sixty get a townread on Thor?

When did he get one on you?

In post 1053, Deadpool wrote:

When did you get a scumread on N?

When did you stop learning how to read?

In post 1056, Deadpool wrote:

In post 549, Thor665 wrote:
Are we lynching N yet - feels like we were lynching N.

In post 636, Thor665 wrote:
I think Piggy and N are both likely town.

Seriously - that's an actual rejoinder to that. You come off looking more scummy than I with this current arc.
Is this FF? I could buy it as FF because his cases are terribad - let me know.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1058, Deadpool wrote:Thor buddy, what happened from:

To:
In post 818, Thor665 wrote:N comes in and clearly admits he thinks they're in trouble and even goes to the point of claiming the hammer.
Then he's like 'meh, but I want them to talk more so they can incriminate other stuff'
I'm not sure I see that one from scum
, I would expect scum wanting to do the bus to pick up on the energy of the wagon and want to do it moreso for points and roll in with the rage hammer.

Seriously?

Here's a hint: Thor stopped lying somewhere inbetween.
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Deadpool »

What? :?
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by Deadpool »

(PS Jess you didn't bold your vote).
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Deadpool »

Actually F-16 thinks it's N/Jess and I think it's N/Thor, soooo,

Vote: N
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1061, Deadpool wrote:What? :?

Well...I kinda hit you up with multiple things.
How about you respond to the ones you do understand and then I'll explain the remainder.

if your response is truly 'what?' to the whole she-bang then I suppose you can wait for one of the players who has read the thread and then you can see if any of them think my post is nonsensical mush, or an actual reply.

Also, which head made that case?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1063, Deadpool wrote:Actually F-16 thinks it's N/Jess and I think it's N/Thor, soooo,

So why isn't this head reading the thread as he makes these conclusions?
Because I'm accusing you of skimming like a boss.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Post by N »

In post 1057, JesseSheffield wrote:
In post 1054, N wrote:Your play right now looks like you're trying to distract from the Jesse wagon.

As opposed to the Thor wagon?

In post 1025, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Deadline: Mon 3 Dec, 10:37 UTC (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2012-12-03 10:37:00)
)
With 7 alive it is 4 to lynch.

It's hardly a wagon if there's only 1 vote. Also, Deadpool's trying to distract
onto
the Thor wagon. He doesn't care which of Thor or I are voted for, as long as it's not you.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Post by Deadpool »

In post 1064, Thor665 wrote:Also, which head made that case?

I think that's pretty obv :roll:

(Also it wasn't really a case it was more of me going through Sixty's posts to see if I can already confirm my bias. Apparently people don't trust my oracle powers without some sort of evidence :roll:)
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Deadpool »

In post 1065, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1063, Deadpool wrote:Actually F-16 thinks it's N/Jess and I think it's N/Thor, soooo,

So why isn't this head reading the thread as he makes these conclusions?
Because I'm accusing you of skimming like a boss.

Does that change the fact you're scum though?

Be honest. Does me putting shit effort change the fact you're scum?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You work just confirmed how bad and terrible your bias is then.
Why isn't it scum bias?

And as far as changing it...well, it certainly suggests that your case is made up of, at best, a random gut read, and at worst intentional scum deceit.
So, yes, i do think a totally bad case does prove that the case and the case maker should be questioned and examined far more than the case target.
You do not believe these things I take it?
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by Deadpool »

In post 1066, N wrote:It's hardly a wagon if there's only 1 vote. Also, Deadpool's trying to distract onto the Thor wagon. He doesn't care which of Thor or I are voted for, as long as it's not you.

Umm, no :?

I think I made it pretty obv that I want you lynched?

(Also what is so wrong about fucking trying to sway a lynch the way you think scum lies again?)

PS: Very good. As long as Jess isn't voted I'm happy. You wanna know why?

Here's the shocker:

Spoiler:
BECAUSE I THINK HE'S FUCKING TOWN
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

In post 1066, N wrote:It's hardly a wagon if there's only 1 vote. Also, Deadpool's trying to distract
onto
the Thor wagon. He doesn't care which of Thor or I are voted for, as long as it's not you.

Your right that's my bad
Vote: Thor
And who's going to stop me...
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by Justin Timberlake »

There's a few things that I still need to get to - specifically cross-isoing people to narrow down the possibilties and there's a few posts that I've found off and bad since the hammer. Will talk about them in a few hours, need to finish cooking (Probably burnt the food by now) and then I'll sit down and write it all out.

In post 1006, Soul2277 wrote:Do you think buddying is town then? Honestly it's play style related and at a point in time where neither could ever be lynched they'd want mislynches and not look suspicious as much as possible.

And the reasoning simply is the sheer amount of arguing and how N seriously seems to be pushing for jesse's lynch (as can be seen in the post right after yours). Eliminating jesse/n leaves thor/n or jesse/thor (considering who I have as strong town reads). Third one I can see why it's doubtful now. As for thor/n, on thor's side he's town read him quite a bit (interesting difference from where he suspected n a lot when he was town in reverse mafia). N really hasn't fought thor. I don't see what's wrong with that pair. Still prefer thor vote though (and I'm curious how n fits well with both for all saying that) just because independently I find him scummier.

I don't understand how you grabbed the term buddying from? My has zilch to do with either of them 'buddying' anyone but the point I'm drumming in is that them legitimately pushing hardcore for each others lynches and actually voting each other to follow through with it fairly strongly points against them being partners. And I see what you're saying about N and Jesse arguing but there's a difference between arguing and voting each other and arguing and not really voting each other, before this post of yours they weren't doing any of the actual pushing for the lynch of the other so I don't understand how you think Jesse / N is less likely than Jesse / Thor. But if you want to pretend that both are impossible then it would have to be Thor and N. So you haven't done what I've asked at all. I want flat out reasoning and links that make them likely partners not just stating that they haven't interacted much. And I haven't said anythings wrong with that pair but if it's the only team you think is plausible you should be relatively confident enough to put forward a case.

Cerulean, I know you guys are hesitant on calling Deadpool hard town and we need to be seeing eye to eye on everything now otherwise paranoia and disagreement is just going to eat this game alive. So I'm going to summarize below exactly why the slot is town, you need to read it, talk together about it and either completely understand what I'm saying and thus agree on the slot being without a doubt town or tell me where you think I'm wrong.

Here's why Deadpool is town:

- Abstas jump on Equinox in and subsequent unvote in with the reasoning explained in , and all read as a gambit and move that makes sense for him to do as town, he was attempting to use the situation to get reactions and reads and the manner of the unvote with the reasoning shows that. I don't think he'd have thought to do that or followed through with it as scum as it just throws him into the spotlight and allows people to attack him for 'unvoting and not voting anyone else' in the early stages of the game.

- Abstas replace out in and and is confirmed not to be him having a lack of time for the as he instantly /inned for another game which means that the only reasoning for his replace out can be due to him not being motivated to continue the game or being spoiled or at least thinking his integrity in the game was compromised. The phrasing of "I MIGHT HAVE TO replace out, let me think on it" points heavily against him just being unmotivated to continue and I don't think he's a big enough cunt to replace out for the sole reason that a partner was lynched so that leaves only one real possibility. And that possibility is that he was compromised which cannot happen if he's scum which makes him essentially conftown.

- Sixtys vote on Absta in later explained in as them attempting to see who would switch wagons and get reactions and reads based around that isn't something I see happening towards a partner. Abstas response towards it in of "This is also a nicer way of saying "we were trying to misslynch absta"." isn't what scum say to a partner as well. Entire interaction and situation points heavily towards him being town from it.

- Deadpools attitude and interaction with Tammy when replacing in of attacking her and pressuring her for reads is something that I can very much understand the motivation behind, while I don't think he went about it the best way as it just lead towards stubbornness between the two I don't think he'd attempt to pit himself against the most widely considered town slot in the game as scum there. Him stating that he told F-16 to hold of reading the thread while they wait for Piggys flip in is very very very understandable as town. The line of 'if someone is trolling and prolonging this it's not cool' is what I was thinking and is incredibly genuine. I also think his image in is a relatively decent town tell too.
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Justin Timberlake »

In post 1038, JesseSheffield wrote:I also just don’t really see much pro-town motivation behind JT’s posting.

There's no way you actually believe this.
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by Deadpool »

I am addicted to this game so a bit more input. I am go over the rest of the rest of the game briefly since I have no intention of spending 10 hours with catch up posts.

Pages 10 -20 (Until the end of Day 1)
:

- Jesse continues posts like 225 which are basically complaints which have nothing to do with the game. Overjustification of his LOL on the bullshit drama, calls out Tammy for her posts. Sure, Tammy wasn't very nice to him but she has been giving reads and moving the game forward while all Jesse does is complain about Tammy's behavior and fluffs a lot. What's getting to me most is his tone where he tries to justify himself as opposed to being on the aggressive. A few posts later, calls Cerulean's question "non-serious" and Tammy had to clarify that in fact it was.

- Discrediting Cerulean saying that it isn't possible to get a town/scum read based off of a person's first post.

- N shows up. New job, understandable. What the problem now is that he is continuing his questioning of Piggy and that discussion had long passed. There was so much interesting stuff that happenned since N had left the thread and there are no comments about any of them. He has time to pick up on then-irrelevant stuff like Piggy and ignores the new developments between Cerulean, Jesse, and Soul.

- Jesse , chainsaw defends Sixty and goes after Cerulean. Considering two scum lynches are enough to ensure a scum loss, I can see this as a potential tactic at that point in time when it wasn't obvious Sixty was going to get lynched. Then Jesse votes Voided a few posts later - bad vote.

- Sixty/Soul interaction on page 11 strengthens my townread on Soul. Equinox gives a bunch of townreads on page 12. JustinTimberlake sways my opinion of Jesse a bit with the catch up post . I am still not convinced Jesse is town since he did support Sixty. But the way Sixty was trying to subtly buddy with him saying that Tammy was mean etc., seemed to me like they were trying to get Jesse on their good side and it seemed to have worked. I am not as sure as before and need to meta Jesse to figure it out.

Next interesting thing of note: Empire's wall against Sixty and Tammy's wall against Sixty. Empire's showed a tremendous amount of effort and I pretty much agree with most of the analysis as well as quite a bit of Tammy's analysis as well. It is safe they are confirmed town just based on those posts.

N's shows a lack of effort to read the game and figure out what was going on. "Piggy did some scummy shit early in the game, I don't remember" and other quotes like that.

JustinTimberlake reads as scum. Once Sixty hammered, they started going after Sixty hard - they need to as scum. It makes sense to bus a buddy after a bad quickhammer. That and the fact that JustinTimberlake had Voided and Sixty as their biggest scumreads while voting Voided Day 1 rubs me the wrong way - trying to ensure a mislynch while having a buddy as a top scumread.

So far, N is my biggest scumread, followed by JesseSheffield/JustinTimberlake in about equal measure. Oversoul: town. Cerulean: obvtown. Thor: thor.

~ F-16

Return to “Completed Open Games”