LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Voting for someone who's name is based on the theme? That's rather funny!

I'll have to
Vote: Burning_Earth
. I feel his moniker is a threat to our very being.

And it reminds me of Scorched Earth, a known threat in Android: Netrunner.

Reasoning and logic; because what else is there?
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

So the point of voting twice within one post?

Perhaps the need to seem like there's a gear turning in there?

Ether you're trying too hard, or not hard enough.

But I love your avatar; so I won't dig into your mind just yet.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Ah, I see. I am new to this community, and this sport (of sorts).

I have done some research; the competition is ruthless at times.

Is it truly appropriate to make decisions in one game based on another?

Or is that done, "for fun"? Fun. What a strange concept.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Burning_Earth, I'm simple making my own observation of your name.

I'm familiar with Magic the Gathering. But I've been playing A:N lately.

But enough of that. Isn't RVSing wonderful? Truly a time to bond.

So let's see who bonds and who distances. Who eats and gets eaten!
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:50 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

My dear, evil is all in the mind. Some of us choose to love. Some of us choose to hate.

The true question is 'why'? What motivates our feelings and actions?

Wolves and lions travel in packs for safety. Others are solitary because they trust no one.

Kthxbye, Ansuz and TunnelMates have so far claimed to detect "scum".

That makes TunnelMates (2 votes), hiplop (3 votes) and Burning_Earth (personal choice) our current targets of suspicion.

- Lynx's Inquiries -

Kthxbye - How was TunnelMates scumposting at all? (Unless you're joking, of course).

d3x - I don't see Tunnel's 'seemingly legitimate votes' to be legitimate, see question directly above (and that Tunnel's first vote was an RSV).

For now, I'm going to
unvote
, then

vote: hiplop

It appears four "scum" have voted for you so far.

added colon, spacing to vote - f
Last edited by fferyllt on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:52 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I eagerly await the votes of our fellow rune-folk. I eagerly await the laurel wreath upon my crown.

Mantisdreamz, I'd rather you join in on the banter, it can be exciting!

Otherwise your absence might be mistaken for reasons sinister and unladylike.

I agree, it is impossible to have a read so early in the fray, but patterns and interactions; therein lies the substance.

We have yet to hear from geraintm. If you are reading this, put down the cloak and dagger. We are all friend and foe alike.

Say hello, lest you be suspected :!:
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:56 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

d3x - You misunderstood; I too was referring to the votes on TunnelMates.

I'm using a lot of words because they'll inspire us all. I am attempting to create a personality that everyone can relate me to, since this is my first participation. Because you decided to point out my particular poke, if you bother to understand the words, you'll see that I'm actually saying quite a lot. I'm explaining the thoughts that come to mind when individuals take certain actions. I'm creating a virtual mindset that will allow myself to put this activity into perspective.

Much like your entire post was doing, no?

I hardly see how I'm "doing a fine dance" on that line, by the way. I am simply participating and responding to those I feel require one.

I want like to like you, I really do. But you've left a scummy taste on my day. :(

Gameplay506 might not approve of your early aggression, but I'm already invested in this hiplop wagon!
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:02 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Alright. d3x, I'm not sure why you're trying to make sense of the TunnelMates discussion, when your own logic is baffling me. When I made my comment on TunnelMate's non-legitimate votes, there were two votes on him. 1) Post #14 (I'm not sure how to link posts, sorry), which was a random vote. 2) Post #17, which had the reasoning ("Is scum posting uncomfortably during RVS"). Yet TM's only posts were #12 and #13, which merely said hello and that he might do an impression.

So why are you so defensive when it comes to TM, when the votes on them were *clearly* meaningless? It only makes me feel like you're steering attention away from him. I'm glad I spewed fluff; it appears someone's caught the bait.

Post #26, asking gameplay506 about the two wagons that were clearly RVS, yet you started a feud with gameplay506 over it. I suppose he's your first victim of mind games. You stated in post #28 that "Ansuz said they find hiplop scummy". Read that number again; post 28. Barely into page one. Why are you pushing out 'facts' that are clearly spawned over early-game (can I call them hunches?) ramblings?

Let's go over this again. You're insisting that MY posts are fluffy, but please go back and check out TM's cotton candy boxes.

32, 33, 37, 38, 55, 57, 58, 59, 61, 63, 64, 65, 71, 72, 76, 77... Lots of tossing around 'reads' based on several paragraphs of content. Lots of beating around the bush and playful quips. Lots of nothing... I don't see others defending their babbling scum buddies, nor trying so hard to defend empty statements.

*takes deep breath* d3x, why did you have to give yourself and your scum buddy away?

Unvote. VOTE: d3x

(And by gut feeling, TunnelMates after.)

Edited to put the vote on its own line.
Last edited by fferyllt on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:46 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Thanks a bunch, Osseus! Also,
@mod lady, I was voting for d3x
. =^_^= :good:
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Most of what you have said to me doesn't explain much, as I'm sure anyone who can read will see. Isn't that a common trait in scum players? If anyone else needs an explanation for that, ask away. You on the other hand do not seem willing to make sense.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:13 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Aw, now I'm sad. :( My first few posts were flavorful, like most, and now that one person is trying so hard to put me in a corner (d3x), some others decide to toss me in a wagon?

For clarity, I will analyze / respond as needed, and add my reads in italics underneath the text.

Unfortunately, what I have been saying is legitimate (read again if you're keen on understanding). Burning_Earth and HighShroomish, you two are suspecting me for trying to make sense out of the situation? Definitely not very town-like motives, if you ask me. Burning_Earth, you state in post #112 (sorry in advance if I did that wrong!) you ask that my words have more to do with the game, yet from early on I have been questioning others / adding to the investigative cloud. Did you simply ignore most of the game? Your posts (see the two before 112 and the one after) don't do much other than make sounds.

I'm aware that scum players will do such things; make sounds to mimic those around them.

So now I feel like my vote on you in the beginning was more of lucky intuition, and you're on my watch list.
(Opportunistically placing attention on to me and away from current suspects, perhaps?)

gameplay506, mostly the same responses. But for the sake of sanity, you'll be dealt with after the first hammer.
(I'm not sure about his motives just yet.)

HighShroomish, you don't get the luxury of "Oh, you say he's scum. Okay, I'm in!" considering you've posted nearly nothing. If I'm going to be chain and leashed for posting 'too much, too little', then you certainly aren't getting away with nothing. The fact that you voted me while others simply stated suspicions is also a little disheartening.
(Probably a town player who can't be bothered to think for themselves, or a very lazy scum.)

d3x, what's funny to me is that you're so defensive about the votes on TunnelMates. Here are the votes on him;

#14 and #17 (in two nearly empty posts?)

Clearly RVS, because those are not 'scum reads' and therefore are not legitimate.

What upsets me is that you insist your argument makes sense. Because it doesn't, I have a hard time accepting what you're saying. Either you're defending Kthxbye as scum or hell-bent on making things harder for town.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

TunnelMates, at this point, if you had to vote someone you absolutely felt was scum, who would that be? You may or may not answer why, and from your posts, it might be bull, but I think we're past the formalities.

MantisDreamz, at this point you're not even in the fray.

* My reads * (
@mod lady: Let me know if light blue isn't allowed either. Also, beautiful VC posts!
)

Scum
:twisted:

HighShroomish (because screw your vote, you're worse than Burning_Earth. If you truly were going after scum you'd vote gameplay506, considering he's the one under scrutiny)
Burning_Earth (paper posts, opportunistic: see my previous post)
TunnelMates (as has been mentioned by several players, avoids confrontation in various ways, general disdain here)
gameplay506 (active, but defensive, straightforward agenda regarding d3x, HighShroomish didn't vote him instead)
d3x (using flawed logic to defend his actions, attempting to ignite flames, see most posts)
MantisDreamz (avoided actual participation as long as possible, nothing but meaningless action and recent meaningless action)
Ansuz (mostly active, giving reasons while questioning others)
geraintm (posts logical reasoning against suspects, votes for an innocent)
Kthxbye (addresses questions and gives clear reasons)
hiplop (has done nothing since jesting about his wagon #47, most recent post, while none seem to defend him)
Konowa (sticks to the point, clarifying statements with facts/observations)
Osseus (similar to Ansuz, but the only one defending me here!)
LynxKuroneko (because I'm town regardless, right? :mrgreen: )

Town
:good:
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:45 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Did you forget my vote was from a while ago? What's wrong with me waiting for other's reactions before making my choice final?

Many have reads and don't vote for them. I can't live my life in a way that makes you happy.

So, are you saying my reasons for finding them scummy aren't legit? Humor me.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:57 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Because its a way to gauge reactions based off past interactions / arguments. I was very curious as to whether any of those four 'scummier than d3x' would react in some way, and you're the first to do so.

* Strange how you're content to attack me instead of recognizing that the mentioned players are taking suspicious actions.
* You're one of the players under fire, so you've found a way to redirect that at me, it seems.
* I can't possibly see what' scummy about listing those who place suspicion on me, but I gave my reasons why. Certain actions taken by players just didn't add up back there, and that's my observation.
* I just recently am being called scummy, and I am being voted for now. Again, many people express their suspicions without voting, its happened here many times before this page.

* And finally, stating "this is just scummy" doesn't help make your arguments valid. Isn't answering a question with another question the scummy part?

Enlighten me.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:24 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Finally, people are starting to makes some sense. Gameplay, you seem to have developed a hint of panic, which quite honestly isn't a surprise. While I'm not a fan of HighShroomish, your reaction says quite enough.

Vote: gameplay506

If the other townies feel that HighShroomish (or anyone else on my scum radar) are stronger reads at this point, then we shall discuss why and vote accordingly.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:38 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Ansuz - I was voting d3x because his reasons for defending TunnelMates didn't seem right to me. Few others seemed voteworthy at the time, so my irritation warranted a vote. It didn't get many reactions out of anyone, leading me to feel they might not be scum after all.

Regarding Post #180 A while ago as in by measurement of time. Not sure why page # would matter at this point.

@ MantisDreamz - This is my first game - ever -. I'm playing in a way that I feel works for me. Make what you guys want of it. We'll see what happens, won't we?

In response to #210 - - This was my incentive to vote him. If he's challenging people to vote him if they think he's scummy, then I'll gladly make it happen. I feel I'm allowed to keep my vote on someone as long as they're on my scum list, especially if there's no wagon / overall agreement. If you guys truly can't accept that, don't play the game.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6104358 - You're quite against Gameplay506's motives, and HighShroomish has pulled a blunt hit and run vote on me. You wouldn't consider them based on their actions, while Burning_Earth did what HighShroomish did on a lesser scale, and hiplop simply has been unresponsive?

Gameplay506, you're losing it. You're really hoping to get my head off today, eh? Shifted your attention to me after one person put me on the chopping block alongside you, in the hopes that I'd take the heat? One thing about you is certain; you're not a people person. Either do the research or stop playing detective. You're worse than a Spy from Team Fortress 2.

Who's this!? (Read back on page 1. Cool pic! :lol: )

I've felt like this before :( so hang in there!
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:05 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

That's fine with me. I have to learn some how. Like I said, I'm playing the way I feel works for me. Don't expect someone to play flawlessly (or by your standards) on their first game. I'm fine with people voting me as well. That's how these things work; the chances of Day 1 Scum lynches are 3 / 13 (not sure how many scum are in this game actually).

But, you're the first player who's claiming town. You shouldn't have to if you were and felt people would come to that conclusion.

I am being scum read; and I'll leave it to other players to come to conclusions based on the interactions that happened this day to make the right choices, should I get lynched. Only mafia try so hard to corner town. Town simply tries hard to expose scum. And I don't need to be a people person to get the job done. There are four others who openly see me as town.

Can you say the same for yourself?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:29 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@Osseus

I've already been called a Sheep, terrible player (in many ways) and whatnot. What have I to lose at this point? :(
But you're right. I was just giving gameplay506 more words to read so he could feel important.
Better post coming up right after this.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:39 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ d3x

I didn't say Burning_Earth and HighShroomish were trying to make sense out of the situation. I said that I was trying to and that they suspected me for it. If you're saying that THEY were trying to make sense out of the situation, you might want to rethink some things.

That means our interaction was over a misunderstanding. My point from the beginning was that it appeared you insisted the two early votes on TunnelMates were legitimate, even though they were from early RVS. IF you were arguing about votes from after that, I apologize. If you read through my responses to you, you'll see that I was referring to the early votes.

So, if it was a misunderstanding, I understand your anger. But if its just that you're not that good at getting the point, I suppose we don't have much else to say to each other as you'll continue to miss it. ;)

I agree with your comment on my reads list. I explained my reasoning for it already. It served its purpose (as did most of the drivel I've posted).

The fact that you're defending me after your evaluation of me leads me to believe you're a town player as well. Scum would just leave a weak town to fend for themselves.

So, in conclusion:

Burning_Earth magically reversed his stance against me when the heat against me wasn't dead yet, and I'm sure scum would rather keep the flames going on a cornered town.

HighShroomish is the only one still trying to question Konowa's point regarding gameplay506's 'frame attempt', though several others have agreed with Konowa.

TunnelMates should be modkilled.

gameplay506 is just content with trying to make someone look bad (first d3x, now myself after d3x fought back).

d3x is consistent with his points / defenses.

hiplop feels like dead weight.

... I'm curious to know who TrollMates would vote for.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:46 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Sorry for spilling noob everywhere, but I didn't catch how many scum are in this game, if we even know. Do we?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:51 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Ah. I'd read about the generalized 1/4 ratio online, was curious so I could better put the top X suspects together.

gameplay506, please stop flailing so early. Its just ugly.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:54 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@gameplay506 - Also, don't look at the player list. Look at the content.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ gameplay506: Wait, who was doing this?

Also, funny how a player with scum vibes (at least to me) is still defending the current suspect, after not providing anything else to the game. (Typed this out before this. We'll see what happens.)

Of course Burning_Earth's vote is awful... Wait, weren't you practically begging for votes? You got your votes, and couldn't even do a proper claim like you so desperately wanted.

If gameplay506 is town; assuming his next two votes are scum.
If gameplay506 is scum; assuming his next two votes are town.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Because scum wants town dead and town wants scum dead?

Gameplay506 I believe has 5 votes now, with 2 to lynch.

Scum won't lynch each other...

Wait, are we playing the same game?

Screw it. If you're town and reading the same things as the rest of us are, you wouldn't try to protect gameplay506 so much.

"Also, funny how a player with scum vibes (at least to me) is still defending the current suspect, after not providing anything else to the game." (Notice I'm omitting my following statement, as you have ignored it).
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ HighShroomish - Like jumping on a wagon because "everything has been said", then actively defending this particular person under fire when you didn't bother defending any others? Literally the two things you've done this whole time. You're right. Town players don't suddenly hop on a hopeful wagon, then defend one particular person under fire when they're being lead to the guillotine.

@ Konowa - Sure, bussing happens. But I doubt scum would risk losing one of their few members on day 1.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I understand completely, Konowa. I've been monitoring behaviors and interactions, like HighShroomish hopping on the wagon gameplay506 started against me, and then defending gameplay506 since his wagon's been growing.

So in my mind (much like a town mind, who knows not who to trust until cold hard facts / events take place), if gameplay506 comes up scum, HighShroomish will end up with a red light above his head.

Is there some other kind of logic I should be using?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Hey there. Glad to meet ya. Now why didn't you inquire about anyone else who was suspected like myself?

I mean, you voted for me without hesitation, didn't you? You didn't bother to ask questions. d3x's main suspect was gameplay506, but you went for me instead. Why is that? Oh, right... I already answered that.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I'm wondering what our fellow players think about recent events.

Specifically the shy ones.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Is that list in a most scummy to most town format? If so, what are your reasons for top 3 scum? (You don't have to waste your time with TrollMates). Then, what lets you see suspect players as town? (HighShroomish, gameplay506, myself).

If not... Then why the roll call? :)
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I'm sure this is everyone else in this game:

LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:29 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Fascinating; the lore behind runes.

http://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/perthro
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:33 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

So, we hammer you Day 1, right? Then how are we supposed to evaluate your wagon members if you won't actually die until the next day? (If that's how your ability works).
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:34 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Unless your ability only activates upon a Night kill, of course.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Fishing? Or rather trying to make sense of your words, like here?

Seriously.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Wait, which one's he supposed to read?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:21 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Kthxbye - Sorry, you're not getting my head today. I doubt you would want to lose a fellow town mate.

I can see why you feel B_E is a scum buddy; but he's still on MY watch list. This whole game all he did is scum read me when d3x did, then town read me when gameplay506 became the suspect... Then voted TunnelMates based on a single post... Literally. That's it. Based on MY alignment, I know he's either scum hoping for an opportunistic town hammer or a very lazy town. Either way, he's pretty much worthless to this game.

My vote was based upon the fact that gameplay506 wasn't doing much to defend himself (or try to sort out town from scum), while HighShroomish seemed to defend him (and HS was already a suspicion for me). The following wasn't manipulation; it was my reasoning behind the hammer votes if they happened...

Reading town on those that already were read as town, then trying to lynch the person who's been scum hunting the whole game. Safe enough plan, right?

Anyone else want to contribute to this game?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:39 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Now, don't you think that's just a little rude?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:35 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

At least hiplop did it at the start of RVS, when its not quite a valid statement. gameplay506 doing it now is as people have said 'lazy town / scummy'. HighShroomish *now* seems to want to antagonize gameplay506 by pointing out his scum wagon defense...

Then OP votes him based on that alone...

*head hurts*

Let's see what this one has to say.

[/b]Vote: HighShroomish[/b]
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:36 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Oops... Accidental /b on the first tag... Sorry!

Vote: HighShroomish
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:38 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Look! I bet all the scum is on HighShroomish's wagon now! Isn't that great!? :D
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:42 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I said it before, I'll say it again.

Bring. It.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:49 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ OP

Fiiine. I can't even try to enjoy this, eh?

I doubt your vote's going to do anything, honestly.

And gameplay506, seriously? I'm sure everything you're saying has already been brought to light. But if you think it'll get the attention off yourself, blab away.

The heat's off you for now, for the most part.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:50 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Oh; wait... What about your four other reads? I wasn't the only one on your wagon, you know. Partially answering a question (like you continue to do) isn't answering it.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:55 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Fair enough...

You seem to remember quite in the past few posts.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:56 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

*quite a bit.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Pulling up relevant posts now, Osseus, give me a minute.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Osseus - I explain my view on HighShroomish: Also, funny how..., and especially here. He's been on my watch list the whole time, and I've said to everyone that if they feel someone else is a better lynch than gameplay506, to express that. I have no qualms about lynching HighShroomish based on my observations.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@gameplay506, you've been posting steadily since [/url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6112626]2:27[/url] pm today... Yet you're still giving us nothing. You and HighShroomish definitely belong on my scum list.

Though I'd like to hear more from everyone else, specifically geraintm, hiplop, TrollMates, Burning_Earth and d3x. Of the three current targets, who would you vote for? (gameplay506, HighShroomish, myself). Do you guys have stronger reads from anyone else? Is anyone actually playing this game?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Care to explain your reason for that vote?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

The others are people that haven't contributed. You're the only one still voting gameplay506 now, and quite a bit has transpired since.

I'd like to hear if you agree with the HighShroomish wagon, as you're one of few who ARE committing to this game.

You don't have to get defensive all the time. :roll:
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Alright. At this point we wait and see if this game is actually happening (non-committed players waking up).

Also, if you don't want to lynch gameplay506, you might want to consider removing your vote on him. Just seems counterproductive.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

After reading back a bit, it was Kthxbye that didn't want to lynch gameplay506. Apologies; I'll read posts from you both more carefully, given the similar-at-a-glance avatars.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Is this your face right now, Burning_Earth?

Who is 'This guy'? Me? If so, I doubt you'll get a response from HighShroomish or gameplay506, especially a change of vote. At this moment their vote won't mean much more than text. Perhaps you should add your input on what's going on;

HighShroomish - There's a wagon going on involving several players. You really have nothing to say about that?
gameplay506 - If you've been reading, you'll see that your telling him to give reads is pointless.
Ansuz and geraintm are voting each other. TunnelMates and MantisDreamz are voting each other. Very few players are bothering to play.

I'm starting to think this game's got scum as majority and town as minority.

HighShroomish; if you actually care to participate: at this point who do you feel is scumworthy? And if you're still set on me, at least try to sell a case.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Looked up your first game on here. You were pretty active, and not resolved to following the leader... What happened? :(
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:33 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ geraintm, why is it pointless to try and get a reaction from suspected scum?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:58 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Have you been bothering to keep up? You're far from safe, right now. But HighShroomish is also on my list, and the one being wagoned, so I want their response.

Lol pls gameplay506 why are you sounding so confident you're safe and yet you're not? Hah
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:02 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I'll leave that for the townsfolk to decide.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:09 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@hiplop

Right. What a game we're playing, ignoring people's reasoning behind their actions. Quite the first bit of contribution, hiplop.

I've said I'll vote for 1) whoever's on my scumlist / 2) whoever appears to be scum based on interactions.

At least try to breathe life into your 'decisions'.

For:

Vote: gameplay506

Have anything else you'd like to say?

@ d3x - As much as I don't care for hiplop, is there anything you'd like to point out for the non-committed for your vote on him?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:08 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Why's my 484 bad? I'm humoring gameplay506 with my vote, since he clearly wants me voting him. We don't seem any closer to lynching anyone, so I'm fine letting him have my vote for now.

Maybe talk about who we should be lynching, perhaps?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:21 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I'm pretty sure we're not getting anywhere voting for gameplay506 at this point. :(
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:18 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Ktyhxbye - Sure, if you really need explaining.

First, "you're not getting my head today". This means you're not going to lead a lynch on me, because its been tried, hasn't happened, and quite personally, I wouldn't be very happy if that happened.

Second, "I doubt you would want to lose a fellow town mate." We're all town until proven otherwise. So would you really want to lynch someone who isn't confirmed (at least past suspicion) scum?

You know, it triggers my alarms when reading back; you've been the strongest defense gameplay506 has had, for a while. You'd be another red flag if he flipped scum. I can appreciate that you're still trying to get my head taken off though. Go teamwork!

To answer your quandary:

The players on my wagon are hoping to capitalize on my early fumbles. They've done nothing for town, and probably won't do anything for town.

Either Town's done a great job of skewing themselves, and the scum are celebrating an early victory

OR...

[Fill in improbable scenario here.]
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:34 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

What part of 'if' didn't you get?

What part of evaluating interactions / results don't you get?

What have you nailed, exactly?

This is getting awfully stale, gameplay506.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:45 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Me, unproductive? Because I'm pointing out observations, answering questions and trying to get others to interact?

Example

So a growing wagon on HighShroomish doesn't count as pressure / heat?

Anyway, I've said more than enough on my end. If anyone has questions for me, ask away. Until then.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Curious to see where this goes.

Vote: hiplop
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:00 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Oh, gameplay506.

Like I said before; I'm fine with lynching players on my scum list.

According to this you shouldn't mind if he's lynched.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:00 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ hiplop - Because I'd like a reaction out of you.

Ironic that you vote me for being opportunistic while ignoring that Burning_Earth and *especially* HighShroomish are guilty of the same.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:12 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Not sure what those quotes do to back up your statement, but alright.

Maybe post once you've actually 'caught up'? Thanks.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:17 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I'm actually content with seeing gameplay506 as dead weight town, given the circumstance and lack of push for a lynch on his wagon (which scum are ought to do). Though these opportunistic votes that sort of stoke a flame instead of sorting out what's happening don't sit well with me (B_E, HighShroomish, hiplop) especially when they're not providing scum reads of their own or questioning the reads of others.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:32 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Clarification:
I'm actually content with believing gameplay506 is dead weight town.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:10 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Hard to believe such a fantastic rune would be Vanilla.

http://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/fehu

Aw, well. You're certainly more composed than gameplay506 was, and at this point I can accept that.

Vote: HighShroomish

There. Nice, even numbers. I certainly hope I'm not voting alongside scum. *shudders* I mean, everyone on this wagon certainly looks to be town.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:12 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Kthxbye - According to the Mod's Vote Count, Osseus is voting HighShroomish, not hiplop.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:13 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Ah, I see here.

I guess he didn't format the vote correctly, so Vote Count missed it.

Carry on.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:28 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Can't argue with THIS! Oh, wait... I have three people on my wagon already (players suspected of being scum), and plenty have given scum reads without voting for those reads. Are you really trying to beat a dead horse just to get me lynched?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:44 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Ansuz - I'm a he! T_T And its Lynx, not Lynch :P

@ hiplop - I was able to read through this whole game in about 15 minutes (carefully noting key posts / behaviors). Catching up isn't difficult.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Ansuz - I understand completely. It can't be helped that in the end I'm lovable.

d3x has stated that he wanted gameplay506 or myself lynched, and stuck to his vote on gameplay506 thanks to his play / theatrics.

First Burning_Earth jumped up and said I'm scum, then took that back not too long after, and has done nothing since. He's content to hop on any wagon.

Kthxbye is suspecting me, but voting HighShroomish instead because of his opportunistic vote, I'm sure.

Geraintm scumread others and kept his vote on Konowa early on (switched to Ansuz due to dislike of his posting).

* By that logic there's a lot of scum running around. It'd be much nicer if gameplay506 pointed things out for us instead of coughing up words that he thinks will help him sound pious.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@d3x Two other votes, as I put mine back on HighShroomish. I'd like to hear his thoughts. Does he still think I'm worthy of lynching, or does this case against hiplop take precedence over me?

Might as well flesh out this situation. Scummy/anti-town folks voting me... Its gross. I already know gameplay506's vote is worthless at this point. I want to know HighShroomish's stance.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Ansuz - I answered that in the same sentence.

And I thought you wanted to wait until hiplop's next posts?

@ d3x - But the moon still follows a pattern.

I'd like having something to analyze from each player after a lynch.

Some of hiplop's vote just seem too casual. If its a wagon for reactions; that's one thing. But this is turning into a mob.

HighShroomish from what I'm reading has been MIA since the 13th after settling for gameplay506 being 'dumb town' and posting nothing of worth. A wagon then piled onto him, to no effect. Didn't fight back, nobody defended him.

Hiplop decides to come back, bash me while saying nothing else, inciting a blank vote from d3x (explaining after being satisfied with getting reactions... Oh, the same thing I wanted to do earlier that people used against me!)

geraintm, would you still like this to happen? If not, what's your take on the situation?

Anyway. The moon has phases, but doesn't rotate.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Doubt thou the stars are fire,  
Doubt that the sun doth move,
Doubt truth to be a liar,
But never doubt I love.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Burning_Earth - Several players have posted fluff. I don't see why that makes hiplop a better target. But I'll note your enthusiasm to euthanize him.

@ Ansuz - You're right about that. I suppose this'll at least get us started on decoding this mess.

But it won't be MY vote hammering, that's for sure.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I never said those words. ISO me if you must.

My reason for not wanting to continue the wagon is simple; I'm looking for general reactions / reasoning in players.

The first lynch is quite significant and often sheds light on Day 1 posts.

Then there's the fact that hiplop (while not contributing much) is doing less harm than others. Sure he's running a smear campaign on me, attempting to feed and stoke the flames that a few others craved (personally that's scum motivation), but I have to be sure our last general suspect, HighShroomish, isn't allowed to hide into a corner, ignored by everyone, after having avoided a wagon for no reason at all.

Just because I'm content to see a scummy person lynched doesn't mean I'm not going to want to lynch the best possible target or obtain the most information I can before it happens.

But you can continue to push this wagon; like I said: if he pops up town, I'll know who to go after. If he's scum, then kudos, town!
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

1) I openly supported this wagon with the intention of getting a response from hiplop. Didn't you and gameplay506 discuss the many uses of a wagon?

2) I won't consciously lynch someone unless I'm 100% sure it'll benefit my personal agenda. Right at this very moment I don't feel it will.

3) We've four days left, and I'm not in a rush to kill. If I'm caught in a wagon on someone I'm not 100% sure on, then I'm left hoping it was for the best.

4) If he's scum, then that makes me prime suspect, doesn't it? But if he's town and I lynch, it'll look bad on my part. I'm not putting myself in that position.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

1) Right now, the fact that nobody is defending hiplop, whatsoever.

2) You're right. I'm happy to support wagons, but I won't actively pursue a lynch unless there's no shred of doubt (and like you stated, there always will be).

3) I never made a connection between time left and 'scumminess'.

4) I'll accept this shard of wisdom in your name.

5) I think the many town players care. Town suspecting town is probably not the best situation for town in general, don't you think?

Anyone else see the irony? Hiplop being the first wagon and the first lynch?

Vote: hiplop
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Shh, there's a lynch going on!
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I grew balls, of course! You and d3x raised good points. I considered. I decided.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I second that statement.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

<3 I'm sure you read my sig.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I still don't trust you.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Just him? And what of the others?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

That works, too >_<
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Maybe he's trolling? Directly in the middle of the wagon list is Osseus... Bahaha!
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Vote: Osseus

hiplop's last words have been haunting me.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

^ Erm... What that does even explain?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Ah, right. Cute. Ignore every other player's actions and keep hoping you strike gold with this charade of yours. But, I have to respect your opinion, of course.

I'm finding it peculiar that there was no night kill. Right now I can think of three scenarios for that:

1) They went for gameplay506 and he is bulletproof (not sure why they'd take him out though).

2) They decided not to kill. But I doubt that's the case, unless they're going for mind games (more than there have been anyway).

3) There's a protector role that prevented the mafia's target from dying.

Mostly irrelevant, just sharing my musings.

I, however, have found a few interesting anomalies in Day 1. I'll explain when everyone wakes up.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Let me dream.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:43 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I hoped Osseus would show up and come after me / my post.

I mean, come on. If you're going to try to use someone's words against them, do it properly.

Don't ignore "Right now I can think of three scenarios for that", and just try to flame the whole post.

This goes into the things about D1 I wanted to talk about. I think enough people are awake.

Spoiler: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwlt4VSKnOA
* Please hold... *
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:44 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

*facepalm*
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:53 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

You're repeating what I said... Why?

And sure, I'd like a cookie. Macadamia, toasted. <3
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I was going to post my entire evaluation of Day 1 interactions, but who'd want to read that?

But there are certain posts that stuck out. Here's the first:

@ Kthxbye - #366 - I didn't catch this before, but how in the nine circles did Osseus's vote (which had sarcasm in it) mean he was practically confirmed town to you (is it because he agreed with your #95)? The exchange between you two right before and after #95 was cute, too!

You say you want me dead, but then you switch to HighShroomish without hesitation...

Then you practically led the lynch mob against hiplop. I understand not risking the loss of a townie who isn't helpful, but by that logic we should have targeted TunnelMates, or even Burning_Earth who just followed everyone else's reads / votes. In the end, town staying alive helps them win, and you didn't have that in mind.

And then there's...

this.

I doubt hiplop will flip anything but VT.

How does that conclusion come from scummy players on his wagon?

Though I'm seeing Ansuz pop up already, today. He's another player that raised eyebrows in day 1, especially near the end. Will have to read again!

Go, town! :mrgreen:
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Oops, sorry. I meant Osseus lead the lynch mob against hiplop! And of course that I find a strange connection between you to through Day 1 interactions.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

*you two. Geez. Too much epicmafia T_T
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ TunnelMates - Do you truly think scum would put themselves out in the open without fear of consequence?

Ansuz pushed my hammer, and Osseus was all for the wagon. Having hiplop flip town puts them at the top of the suspect list.

They weren't without suspicion during Day 1, either, so that's neat.

gameplay506 is beginning to irk me. I understand your pain, mostly.

And seriously: Just how anti-town do you plan to become?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

So angry. :(
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

... What!? >_<
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #106) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Routine post of intrigue.

I hammered hiplop because we were getting nowhere, fast. We had four days left to get wagon reactions, yet certain folk were against playing detective.

I'm all for wagons. Whereas Ansuz, d3x, Burning_Earth and Osseus were all for blood (even though Ansuz first stated he'd wait for more content from hiplop before voting him). In the end, being willing to risk lynching town isn't as pro-town as trying to get a better read on others.

But Konowa insisted on badgering gameplay506, even after changing votes.
HighShroomish was comfortably under the radar.
Burning_Earth was happy with hopping onto wagons.
TM was doing his D1 Idgaf routine.
Can't forget geraintm and Mantis!

tl;dr - Town was clearly settling for sitting around and having someone dead, regardless.

Its ironic that the ones under suspicion are now having a nice conversation. Keep it up, my interest is piqued.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #107) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I wouldn't worry too much about what Burning_Earth says, as he often just follows the most recent popular thought on somebody.

But since he's putting himself out there; sure! B_E, what are your *thoughts*?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:50 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Oh no, gameplay506 is leaving? Who's going to give me the attention I crave so? :(
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:15 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I'm seeing sense in this.

HighShroomish, you might want to speak up a bit.

Now this is an interesting post. Either you two are putting on an elaborate show, or there's yet another misunderstanding.

<3 It all makes sense now!

And Burning_Earth

1) Could you try to pretend you're town at least? That's sort of the point, regardless of alignment (being pro-town).
2) I highly disagree with your new avatar.

So until you repent:

I'll do serious vote once this game starts feeling like a group experience.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:18 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

TunnelMates, what!? Go find something significant to say. My voting pattern in Day 2 has been no different from anyone else's. Read the game or keep your generalized statements to yourself. And having Burning_Earth above me in that list; I've never felt more insulted.

@Mantisdreamz - I can't help get the feeling that you're covering something up. It almost seems like you're attempting to shift the argument in a certain direction instead of arguing for the sake of being right. But it could be the lack of sleep. Heck, I felt compelled to vote you at some point in the last two pages. There's a few things that seem odd. Like, how exactly could you like that Burning_Earth changed his opinions on gameplay506 and myself? Why admit to seeing someone as non-caring town, then admitting you like their non-committal behaviors towards the game? You're liking anti-town actions?

*rubs beard* Hm...Something's not right in your line of posts, and I'm not going to sleep until I
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:51 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

It definitely appears safer to ask Vigs to work early in the game, with less chance of hitting scum in the process. You're looking mighty safe with your anarchy stance. But there are much scummier targets than gameplay506 now.

Osseus - Since geraintm so delicately outed himself as Vig, who would you have him shoot? Heck, I'd have him shoot Burning_Earth. Him and his new avatar won't be missed.

Risky move on your part, geraintm. Force everyone to shy away from lynching you while making yourself a target for scum. Why, its positively thrilling! Then again, Vig power is a double-edged sword if you don't know who to use it on. Not sure I'd be comfortable letting Vigs potentially killing more townies. But we'll see if you pull your weight, eh?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

gameplay506 transformed into someone useful! Yay!

I'm curious, though... 506 wanted me dead. And you removed that stance without even a peep about it. Any thoughts on 506's agenda towards me at all?

And I believe there was just one claim Day 1, gameplay's (as semi-bulletproof). Day 2 is when everyone started outing themselves for whatever reason, as if scum had town cornered.

Anyway, welcome. Freya would be happy with your ability to make words.

@Kthxbye - So isn't your ability similar to that of a Survivor? Which from what I've seen is often neutral-aligned.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@Thor - Or perhaps answer my question before asking your own? You evaluated everyone, and ignored the person gameplay506 wanted dead so much. So much that its all he spoke about at the end of D1 and most of D2. (I'm happy to answer yours once you answer mine.) Give and take, Thunderman.

Thanks for the link - by now I should know better than to rely on another mafia site's roles.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #114) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

We're eager to get to know you, Josh_B!
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:25 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Hop on the Burning_Earth wagon. He deserves it for that awful avatar! (And lack of town support.)
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:00 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I like this one. Spicy! :twisted: The main reason I ask about your thoughts on gameplay506's arguments was because of his claim, "Lynx vs. Osseus is not town vs town". Considering Osseus was scum-read by a lynched town, and myself (due to D1 observations) and has had FoS pointed at him several times, maybe, just maybe gameplay506 was right about something. But the fact that you're not interested in that theory of his at least means you'll actually commit to being useful. :)

Also, what does post restriction have to do with anything?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #117) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:28 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Uh oh, this Josh_B is doing stuff. Saying things! Quick, to the fallout shelter! Funny how I asked Thor to evaluate me, and yet you end up doing it. Thanks, I missed having the spotlight :3

Anyway, I explained why I scum read several others and kept my vote on d3x. Its too bad if you don't buy it. If I had multiple votes, that'd be great. But having my vote on anyone I deem scummy at the moment is fine with me.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:55 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Did you not actually read my post?

"I'll do serious vote once this game starts feeling like a group experience."

As in once everyone's present. Now that everyone is, I can serious vote. Also, I had a serious vote on Osseus before then. I just REALLY don't like your avatar :P

Your post right above mine for some reason seems... Useful, finally! Funny how Ansuz gets heat for lots of his content. I'm compelled to vote him. Time to read D2 again!
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:52 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@Josh_B - Whoa... How the hell will me flipping scum prove that you're town? If anything, Thor might be able to say that (due to gameplay506's crusade against me). But HighShroomish/ you and I have barely interacted (unless you consider that opportunistic vote on me interaction).

So if you want me flipped, get me flipped. Until then.

Vote: Josh_B
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:37 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

That's just... gross :(
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #121) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:25 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I exist to be pushed. Push! PUSH! If anyone needs me to hammer, I'm always happy to play executioner. (Intentional joke. I'm not always willing).
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:14 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Ansuz - Who's reads? Mine?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #123) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:52 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

To be fair, I wouldn't miss Burning_Earth if he left, and I'm comfortable voting him, too.

But how is he a standard for my votes?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #124) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Ah, you are right. B_E embodied anti-town behavior.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:31 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

So if you hind behind someone, and the person you hide behind is killed by the mafia, do you die as well? If so, why out who you're hiding behind and give scum a chance at killing two townies? As much as I'd like being confirm as town, its less meaningful if we lose two votes in the process :( I'd say give a larger list of hide targets and go from there (without confirming anyone).

Also, B_E's claim seems reasonable. At this point I feel like I can't make a concrete read on who's scum, but I can flow with the Josh_B / Ansuz wagons.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #126) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:37 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

When the hell did I say -> Lynx's whole p1127 after me saying I'd hide behind him just screams scum saying, 'don't hide behind me as I'm scum and I'll get caught'.

I was saying
its risky to give scum two potential night kills in one
and to give a list of players to hide behind and not make it obvious.

If that's really a scum tell to you, then I have little faith in you as a town player.

Thanks for the vote, TunnelMates. As leader, I hope to lead this town to victory!

Thor665 - I still don't see why Post Restriction is significant. If it really is, please explain.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:46 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I just don't see why this certain Post Restriction is important or applies to alignment, that's all.

And thanks for clarifying Kthx's role's purpose. Its like a Cop who takes risks, then (assuming we're agreeing that is his role).

Since you're all for his role, and people don't seem to question it, hide away, Kthx. I've nothing to hide ;)
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #128) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:59 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Kthx insisted he was conf-towned due to his PR and act of confirming d3x.

At this point I'm fine with this wagon.

Konowa - The irony, eh? And unfortunately, we don't know how many scum are in this game, so it'll be harder to confirm when Lylo is happening.

@ Osseus - When does Mantis use those 'scum-tactic staples' you mentioned? I don't see them. Maybe quote the exact words instead of using vague statements.

@ Kthx - Are we still trying to use this 'reaction' against me? Either read the post properly or don't mention it at all. Creating a case out of what's not there is pretty bad (especially when I'm trying to avoid giving scum a good situation). Thanks in advance.

Its a little odd that the scummy players are on Burning_Earth's votes... I wondered why he's up for the vig shot... But after his simple VT claim (then disappearing again), I'll restate that he won't be missed.

And since we're all confirming ourselves, add me to that list. ;)

* If anyone has specific questions for me, ask away (provide a link if its that specific!)
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:49 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

In post 1281, Ansuz wrote:Yes, I wanted you to expand upon your reads. You had a lot of excitement early game, a very strong albeit not very concentrated push to gamesolve and I loved that from your slot, and yet it's stopped pretty much completely. Show your life again, little one.

Nice to see someone appreciate my being eager to play mafia on here. But I'd rather just sit back and watch town kill themselves at this point. >_>

Oh, wait... That was a joke. Yeah. :shifty:
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:33 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Yes, I'm glad, too. But I'm not keen on letting my uber-noobidity run things, you know? Glad you stopped being my guardian angel, though, Konowa. It was getting creepy; felt like you were buddying me hard. And I can at least say I've put in a lot more effort than Scorched_Earth.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:55 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Didn't think about the fact that Vig is a safe claim for SK...

But the no-deaths on N1 does make it seem less likely that there is SK action...

Ack... Not sure if I can trust Geraintm or Osseus. If Geraintm's lying to us and we believe him, town's going to hurt a lot soon. But then there's the above paragraph.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Edit to this post. -> Meant 'above sentence'.

So the board state is:

geraintm (claimed town one-shot vig, wants to shoot Osseus)

Kthxbye (claimed town hider, wants to hide behind LynxKuroneko)

d3x (claimed conftown by Kthxbye on N1, wants to lynch Josh, fine with B_E lynch)
Only one who really evaluated hiplop wagon

Osseus (Says LynxKuroneko is optimal lynch. Scumreading Mantis, Ansuz. FoS towards geraintm as SK. Says self conftown due to 'N2 flip'.)
* Ironic, eh?

Burning_Earth (dead-weight Vanilla Town claim, generally agreed lynch material)

Konowa (Unloved. But its funny how you were all about defending me D1, then once your Post Restriction situation got out of your control, you decided to go after me. Trying to get heat off yourself? Overall good at pointing out player interactions (ISO for details))

Thor (Tunneled Konowa about post-restriction, but before that was happy lynching anyone, and seemed a little opportunistic with votes)

Mantis (What sticks out is that B_E is town, and states suspicions, but was easily swayed by TunnelMates soon after (ISO for easy view))

TunnelMates (Posts reads, then proceeds to swap votes between scumreads while lightly touching on subjects afterwards).

Josh (ISO is short enough to read through in a minute.)

Ansuz (Read list. This sticks out.)

Lynx (a little batshit insane, which is neat. I'm fine with being the hider target (anything to clear my name), but I hope its the right decision at this point.
* I'm also fine with a Josh lynch, as HighShroomish was a scummy player and Josh hasn't truly done much to turn that around. If there's heavy disagreement, please state that.
* B_E, if truly a VT, could at least try to do more than one-line commentary.
* Geraintm, if you're a 1-shot vig, then you're a VT with a chance to screw town over. I'm leaning towards no SK due to the no-kill on N1.
* Konowa, I liked thinking of you as town considering you were assertive and willing to make the pushes, but your recent slip up does leave room for doubt.
* d3x, your opinion of me is one I'll never get over *teardrop*
* Thor665, considering we seemingly hivemind-agreed that gameplay506 was town / risklynch due to his claim, I'm hoping we made the right choice. Your push on Konowa produced results, but your other actions were more sheep and less scum hunt.
* Mantis, not sure what to think of you, really... Your defense of B_E and his VT claim ties you two together today.
* TunnelMates, I sense the potential to be really helpful to town. But there seems to be something holding you guys back, as if trying not to say too much (avoiding responsibility / ties?)

If
we have a doctor, the only person I see worth protecting at this point is Kthx, but would that work?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #133) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:44 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Simply because of Thor's reasoning for the tunnel: if you're lying about your Role, then you're lying (which isn't a pleasant fact). And you did seem to have a hard time getting it together. Now that you've 'come clean' with your role and explained it to us, you only appear as a dead-weight town. Which while not a bad thing (hence why I don't call you scummy at all), isn't always the best position to be in. The 'room for doubt' is simply because you decided to let yourself get to an anti-town stance just to please Thor (I don't recall anyone else trying so hard to force your Role explanation. In fact, several players defended you, myself included.)

By the first part I'm referring to the fact that you were quite willing to defend me D1. Against gameplay506, and by stating you see me as town without hesitation. Today you seemed to do a 180 degree turn. Is it because I started appearing scummy? Its okay. Mama will help you.

Also, very good! Now you're attacking my 'entire posts'! A+ for effort, Ma Chérie! Yes, it is primarily IIOA, but guess what? That's how I prefer to play. Detail the information I feel is relevant, then analyze (like I did). You're underwhelmed? Guess what - you can analyze just as much as I did. I pointed out what I felt should be.

You realize there are worse players to throw heat onto, right? I'm *almost* disappointed you picked me. *3*...

But then - I love the conflict.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #134) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:52 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Mantis - The fact that you're quite dedicated to campaigning Burning_Earth as town even though his posts consist of 1) sheeping / wagon-hopping, 2) finger pointing (and not much else, and barely with his own finger) and 3) _ _ _ _ _ <-- That represents emptiness. Is quite alarming.

Then you're content with joining the attack on me - but in all your posts recently, you don't say anything against me (if you do, please point that post out). Don't bother analyzing me now - or anyone else for that matter. I certainly won't be taking in a word you type.

Burning_Earth, this seems to be the only post of yours that actually would help town. But I'll have a much harder time trusting you if he flips town. (After all, the line between dead-weight town and scum is thin in my eyes).
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:36 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Any specific reason(s) why? Or just throwing that out there for the sake of conversation?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #136) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:40 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Thor665 - Any specific reason(s) why? Or just throwing that out there for the sake of conversation?

@ Konowa - You really want to be certain who he's hiding behind tonight, eh?

@ Josh - Why wasn't I on that list? :(
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:43 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Mantis - I switched between pronouns accidentally. 'He' as in Burning_Earth.

@ Konowa - What?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:02 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

To clarify this situation: The "he" I was referring to was Josh_B.

[url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6188741]At the end of the post[url], after Burning_Earth I had a link there. That's where 'he' comes from.

Also, thanks for the vote of confidence, Konowa. Glad to see you're suddenly willing to throw me under a bus with no reasoning behind it.

@Kthxbye -So you're a hider that won't die if you hide behind scum? While that's great for town, that also weaves a bit of distrust. Also, when did I suddenly become the suspect?

*sad face*

Ah well. I can deal with pressuring B_E. Maybe he'll actually join the game now.

LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

You guys are so much fun to play with.

So now that I have absorbed MantisDreamz's essence, what do I do with it? :(
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

How odd are we talking, Kthxbye?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #141) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:19 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Thor, do you not see me questioning Kthxbye? At least let me get an understanding first. I wasn't buying what he was selling until I understood what he meant by odd. Konowa answered for Kthx, though. So I'm content. I'm happy with pressuring dead-weight town now.

Ansuz - So you're claiming a role that's already been used? Don't know bout you guys, but two vigs? :/

Kthx - So if you're an odd hider, that means you didn't hide behind anyone last night... So why are you claiming someone hid behind you last night, Burning_Earth?

Two vigs and two hiders? What a game!
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #142) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:52 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Either be useful or don't put my name down at all, please, thanks. ;)
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #143) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:02 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Odd can mean 'strange' or opposite of even. Something wrong with wanting to know which it was?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:29 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

But I'm not scum. :(

Hurting my feelings, here!

I'm still iffy about two vigs.

Please town confirm me! :3 It'll make what I have to say tomorrow matter!

For now, I'm willing to trust Kthx's conclusion of B_E's fate.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:27 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Bahaha. This is interesting. But I'm not letting my votes be decided for me. Thanks.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:55 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ TunnelMates -
1) So you're questioning my comment about two vigs, but didn't bother to ask B_E why he voted Ansuz for claiming vig? Sure.

2) Wasn't being obtuse. Was being acute.

3) Not sure how I was buddying Konowa at all.

4) When I say absorbed Mantis's essence, I literally mean it.

* * * Literally * * *
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

There's nothing wrong with two vigs. Its down to whether we believe there are two vigs or question the second vig claim.

So you can lower your 'red flags' (I bet you were happy to type that, eh?), and maybe try helping town figure out what actions to take.

There's a reason I've called B_E dead-weight for a while ;)

To town:

1) Are we lynching B_E tonight?

2) If so, I'm most likely going to investigate Ansuz to secure his claim.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Yay, Konowa wins a prize!

What is that prize?

Who knows!? But you won it!
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Only claiming because of this.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Divine hells, if its that important.

Vote: Konowa

Progress is good.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #151) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:56 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Because he's barely helped town, at least compared to everyone else.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #152) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Hide behind OP and I'll investigate Ansuz for Vig conf?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #153) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

What TunnelMates? Seriously; what are you asking? >_<
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #154) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Ah, well that's before Kthx considered hiding behind someone else.

If he desires to confirm me instead; I'm all for it.

If he's taking my word on my claim, then we can work towards other solutions.

Unlike what others try to frame me on, that does sound bad on my part, but the above is my explanation. Take it as you will.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:33 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I don't think Konowa truly has reads on Lynx, Osseus or anyone else, really.

Does anyone else here see Burning_Earth as town?

Is Burning_Earth going to play this game?

- - -

I ISO'd Burning_Earth. Does this post mean anything?

>> Post Worthy of Attention? <<

Looking around that post (before, mostly), you'll see that he does contribute to the anti-Josh brigade, then casts main suspicion on Ansuz. But after he claims VT, he almost literally shuts down.

Does this mean he was putting on wolf's act when attacking Josh? Because he seems to magically forget all about everything going on up until going after Ansuz again.

I dunno, maybe I'm kind of trying to play
for
Burning_Earth at this point...
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:10 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Thor over Ansuz? :/

I'm fine with either... But would like to understand why you prefer Thor.

And sadly enough B_E's current behavior (or lack thereof) makes me think of hiplop, who also claimed VT, and was lynched... then fliipped VT...

^ In no way defending B_E. Just really hoping we're not repeating D1.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Vote: Ansuz

After doing some Vote Count backtracking this feels good at the moment. Leaning towards investigating his role claim if there's no lynch on him.

The vote Josh_B had on B_E (and other odd patterns here and there) make me feel like B_E was being used as lynch fodder.

p.edit -
Should.
:cop:
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

If you mean Josh listing B_E as town, he listed Mantis as town and geraintm as scum, so his reads were pointless. B_E always had some heat on him for being lurky / unhelpful, it'd make sense if he hoped town would just do to B_E what they did to hiplop.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Semi-officer Lynx, reporting for duty!

I guess I didn't exactly mean 'pointless'. I think I meant anti-town. But, the conclusion is the same (that scum reads aren't meant to help town).

Thanks for the wisdom, I appreciate it.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #160) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:00 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I
think
that's L-1. (Konowa, Kthx, d3x, myself)
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #161) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Sorry for the delay. My investigation on Ansuz returned "killing ability". So either he was honest or is a Serial Killer.

Did Kthxbye state that he would die if he hid behind scum? If so we can assume OP is scum and tunnel was the night kill.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

OP's play today makes him easy to lynch. Mention that you're town one more time and you just might magically convert.

Vote: Osseus

I can't see Ansuz as scum anymore. And there were other interesting interactions that support Anzu - town and Ossy scum but I'm on mobile and curse my large hands.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #163) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:37 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Konowa does indeed have a vote altering ability, but unfortunate alignment is not discernable. I'd like to know where Ansuz ran off to. Heavy ISO is in order.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #164) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:58 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I probably absorbed the worst role possible T_T
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #165) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:07 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I literally get one word summing up their ability. Ansuz was 'killing' and Konowa was 'vote altering'. I probably should have investigated you. At this point I feel its between Thor665 and Ansuz, but I'm awaiting his awakening. Until then, lots of rereading + ISO.

Lynx - Backup turned Role Cop
Ansuz - Claimed Vig
Konowa - Vote altering
Thor665 - Some kind of bulletproofing

d3x was the only one insisting Ansuz be lynched today.

Hm... The only remaining scum would have a killing ability, right?

Ansuz... Have anything to say?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #166) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:25 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Looking back, B_E and Josh seemed to have a nice little exchange going on, where Josh was keeping B_E on his scum list and even badgering him. Guess who's ISO seems to meld into that performance?

From what I read, Konowa's modifier is often town.

Thor, what exactly is your ability?

Ansuz - Both of you are too busy to bother? :/
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #167) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:09 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

But I'm thinking scum night kill = 'killing' ability. You forget that one scum does the killing, and when its down to last scum, they get that ability.

Are you volunteering as last scum, Thor? You seem to be the odd one out right now. Why ask me to investigate Konowa and then insist on waiting for my results just to think I'm scum? Better - care to actually explain why you think I'm scum? Words are good.

d3x's ISO and hate against Ansuz seems right to me.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (isolation #168) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:11 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

^
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #169) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:20 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

That double negative hurt my head a bit.

Mod Lady, can we get a cattle prod for Ansuz?
:(
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #170) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:07 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

:/ Such friendly banter.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #171) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:36 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Not my fault I got a very situational ability :\ Also, please check out the scum hammers. I can't see scum being on both scum wagons. I'll accept compliments on those hammers post-game. <3
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #172) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:37 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Wait... what!? I don't know what you're talking about regarding Kthx and what does you being a redirector have to do with me? I was a backup, gained Mantis's ability, have been using it as asked, and I trust d3x's Ansuz lynch.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #173) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:26 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Ah. Him supposedly hiding behind Ossy and dying? Maybe he hid behind someone else. I iso'd him to see if he leaked his true target but didnt see anything.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #174) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:12 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Here's my *stretch*.

d3x was neighborizer... He said at one point he's 'hinted' at his role.

Kthx and d3x had this 'wish I knew what you were' thing going for a while.

What if d3x neighbored Kthx (they don't know each other's identity)... So the night before Kthx died, he said he'd hide behind either Ansuz or OP, so d3x used that process of elimination to assume it was down to OP / Ansuz, which could explain his confidence behind 'lynch OP, then Ansuz'. That's literally the only way this could have gone down, considering everyone's role.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:55 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

*shrug* Let's see you make some sense out of it. There are so many possibilities given the setup. (As far as who Kthx actually hid behind).
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Who do you think is scum here? If you think its me, then town has lost. I can guarantee that.

p.edit - *shrug* I already stated what I am.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Strong-Willed

The only connection here seems to involve neighborizing. From what I know, Konowa and Ansuz have 'vote altering' and 'killing' abilities, respectively. Ability cop will only give me limited information on a role, especially if its a watered-down role. For example, I won't get strong-willed or compulsive in my results.

I'm going to assume that 'killing' also branches out to vanilla scum's power to kill a player at night, regardless of role. Konowa's role is often town-aligned, and gameplay506 claimed some sort of bulletproof.

I asked before...

What IS your role, exactly?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

4 alive. 3 town, 1 scum... Isn't this lylo? Why would you be trying so hard to make sense of things but not cooperate? Your arguments are all about roles, yet you're hiding yours. The only reason gameplay lived was because his power role claimed made things tricky for us. Strange that he was never night killed though. I'd think that's a role scum would want gone... Hm.

Vote: Thor665

That's staying there until you comply. Role, abilities, caveats. Nothing worse than refusing to do the easiest thing ever.

Also... What's the deal with Ansuz? *knocks on screen* Mod Lady? Anyone? I'm getting tired of reading Thor's rabble.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #178) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

For the record, I answered this 3 posts up. Sure, you can wait for mod approval, if it comes.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #179) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

So you cleared Thor665 and Konowa here. And I only get *one* result (hence the one-word statement) on someone, regardless of their abilities.

That's my final answer.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #180) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:43 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Well, you were the only person who doubted Konowa, and even then never scumread, just doubted his role.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #181) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@Ansuz

Here, you're saying its unlikely for Thor to be scum. The post right after, you're saying its unlikely for Konowa to be scum.

For this, my ability *does* return pretty much one-word ("killing" for you, "vote altering" for konowa) reports. If the target has a 'watered-down' role (as several of us do from what I've seen), I'll get one result. If you (and just about everyone else) have believed gameplay506/Thor665 to be a Town Bleeder, and we aren't even entertaining the thought of Konowa-scum, that just leaves you.

Also, just because last scum *should* have an extra ability doesn't mean they do. There are several town power-roles, but some of them do have negative / risky caveats.

@Thor665 - What will I have to do to convince you that the above is my honest, truthful analysis of this game? I mean, Ansuz was one of the first under fire. -.-
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (isolation #182) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

1) "If the target has a 'watered-down' role (as several of us do from what I've seen), I'll get one result."

The only person I think I'd get a straightforward result from is the Doctor, because he has no modifiers, etc.

2) You never answered my question regarding your role, therefore you have no right to demand answers from me, really. Regardless: "and we aren't even entertaining the thought of Konowa-scum." I believe 'we' includes myself. If I insist Ansuz is scum, why would I have doubt about you or Konowa being town?

3) The only explanation for the extra kill would be the Inventor handing someone a gun. Perhaps obtained the gun and shot someone, then claimed vig (not sure why that seems like a good play, but you're teasing the fact that we all made terrible plays, so...)

* Words in quotations were included in my previous post. Maybe read them?

I'd say more things but you'd probably skip every other sentence again.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #183) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

^ Before 'Perhaps' add in Ansuz.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #184) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I was a universal town backup. I gained the ability of the first player with an ability to die (I was disappointed when hiplop flipped VT).

Spoiler: As for your previous post:
Okay, I was starting to go paranoid about a redirector Ansuz fakcountering Vig in the QT - except that doesn't make sense because then Lynx would be town, and he got 'killing' as his result, and since multiple redirects would be needed that woul dmake 'redirecting' the "primary" power according to Lynx's weird adjusted claim to try to still justify his current vote and work against some of my logic.

I do not get a 'primary' result, like I've explained.

Maybe when geraintm was going to shoot Osseus, Osseus doctor'd himself. (Not sure if Doctors can protect themselves in this setup, I'm reading that they can't on here.) So, if geraintm did indeed shoot Osseus, wouldn't Osseus have died if he can't protect himself, even if geraintm died that night too?

I see what you mean about redirecting now. Let's consider that.

d3x states that Ansuz told him he'd shoot geraintm. So... That means there could have potentially been three kills that night (geraintm, Ansuz, scum), but there were only two.

Does this simply mean geraintm's shot didn't happen since he died?

This hurts my head. Been ISOing and what not. d3x died last night and he was hell-bent on lynching Ansuz.

Either scum wants us to think d3x was killed for wanting Ansuz dead OR scum wants to avoid that pressure today.

You know. If you truly feel Ansuz isn't scum, then that solidifies you as scum trying to 'catch me in a lie' considering you keep bringing up my role claim. Do you want to say your gg's now or finish off the last scum?

:good:

You know what. If this backfires, then shame on me. But I'm going to go with Konowa's decision, as he's the only one here I trust.

Unvote
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #185) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Especially since you refuse to divulge your role info for whatever reason that is (strange for someone acting as the freaking front-lines commander).
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #186) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

1) I can't explain why I got Mantis's ability. Ask Mod Lady.

2) Not sure how that incriminated me, Konowa. I did realize B_E was Josh's scapegoat, but would he do that to both? Note how he was quite easy to move away from the B_E wagon?

3) Nobody else bothered by Thor's lack of willingness to divulge his role info?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #187) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:20 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

1) It got him lynched, so... I hardly feel that would ever count as good scum play.

2) Is it? Why? I had more than one scum read and made it clear that I was willing to vote for either. I didn't adopt a defeatist attitude like Josh did (oh, too bad we didn't lynch B_E), which just doesn't look right, especially now that we know what we know.

So, Konowa. You don't see Thor or Ansuz as the potential final scum?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #188) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:47 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

What do you think of the fact that Thor refuses to give any information about his role(s)?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #189) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:39 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Can you answer why my 169 is awkwardly worded?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #190) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:55 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

:/
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (isolation #191) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:29 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

You're the only one? I came to the conclusion that Ansuz was last scum ages ago, but you're mostly just making me feel like you could be it, too. Go figure.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #192) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:04 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I did asses. Try reading. I'm certain Ansuz is final scum, as all three of us have decided Konowa is most likely town due to Konowa's restriction conditions.

Is there a chance that Ansuz is a scum-vig? It would explain his comfortable claim and "killing" result (if assuming normal night kill isn't result-producing).
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #193) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:05 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Would also explain all the protective roles, hider and backup presence (being able to gain Ascetic and Vig from scum death).
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #194) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:07 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I didn't want to bring this up anymore, but this IS my first real mafia game. I've tried to mostly observe how people play and the way of things on here. And I've learned that everyone's crazy. So there's my approach to endgame. :/
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #195) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:41 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I did mention the fact that Ansuz could have obtained a gun from TunnelMates... *sigh*

I'm just going to go with whoever Konowa decides is scum, as we're getting nowhere with this.

I would lynch you both if I could, as I'm most confident in Konowa being town out of the three of you. Alas, I can not.

Trust me, you're a close second behind Ansuz. The fact that you're not scared to bring everything from this game into the light instead of being shy / introverted (ahem, Ansuz) allows me to believe that you're definite town when placed next to Ansuz.

If you are indeed town, and we both believe Konowa to be town, I can guarantee you that Ansuz is the last scum.

Noteworthy question, though...

@ Ansuz. When you said you had no caveats to your vig ability... Wouldn't that mean you're not a one-shot vig, as one-shot is a caveat? Did you do some extra killing the night Kthxbye died? :O The plot thickens!

@ Mod Lady - Can I just, like, kill both of them? Pleaaaase? I'll even sacrifice myself in the process.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #196) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:54 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Its either I vote Ansuz or I vote you. Would you like me to let you choose? :/
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #197) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:09 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

:/

Okay. You said you believe there's a redirector. What have you done after that to show which of us could be the last scum? Because regardless of whether your theory is true or not, its still a theory and so doesn't mean you can base what has happened off that. You keep saying everyone made bad plays - guess what. That happens. We don't know who's who.

If you see me as final scum over Ansuz, vote me. (I think you are, but you get the point). If you see it being Ansuz over me, vote him. Ansuz won't vote himself, unfortunately, and will probably vote for whoever he feels makes the best scum case. Konowa will most likely be the deciding factor considering I'm the only one certain about who's final scum, given all the surrounding information. Most of us were right about Josh and B_E. Considering Ansuz was the most-scumread throughout the game, I 'm confident in town's gut - that he's the last one.

I do like your conviction - and that's the only reason, like I said, that I see Ansuz as final scum over you. I just can't see scum going through these lengths to present a case that actually reads as significant. And I sure feel that town players wouldn't just sit around on the final day and let time go by / let the thread die down. I only forgive Konowa for this due to the collective agreement that Konowa is town.

Funny that you keep discrediting my efforts / bashing my play when I'm the only person even trying to deal with you right now.

:(
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #198) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:18 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Eh.

I've made my points for Ansuz-scum.

You've made your points for Lynx-scum.

Ansuz scum-waded through today.

I'd like to see what Konowa's analysis is.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #199) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:37 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Well. Good game. Town almost had it! >_<

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”