NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 1.8

Albert B. Rampage (1):
Dripping Goofball
AlternateAccount (0):

d3x (1):
NakedJogger
dragonspawn (1):
TheDudeAbides
Drake Crusader (0):

Dripping Goofball (1):
randomidget
evilpacman18 (0):

firebound12(0):

Flubbernugget(2):
I Am Innocent, Peacebringer
Garmr (1):
killapenwin
I Am Innocent (1):
Nero Cain
Kid A (0):

killapenwin(1):
d3x
NakedJogger (0):

Nero Cain (0):

Peacebringer (0):

randomidget (0):

TheDudeAbides (7):
Garmr, AlternateAccount, Kid A, Albert B. Rampage, Flubbernugget, dragonspawn, YuniChikako
YuniChikako (0):

Not Voting
- Drake Crusader, evilpacman18, firebound12

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-01-23 13:00:00)
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

7 votes still on thedudeabides... some things just do not change
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

DGB hasn't moved her vote either.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:45 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

VOTE: killapenwin
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:49 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 38, Flubbernugget wrote:This rvs sucks. Dragonspawn is the only townie here apparently.

gg

What did you expect from RVS and why did this one suck?
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Soooo, any thoughrs on a lynch?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you so lynch happy?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Catching up.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Not much to catch up on nothing has changed
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 454, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 38, Flubbernugget wrote:This rvs sucks. Dragonspawn is the only townie here apparently.

gg

What did you expect from RVS and why did this one suck?

More aggressive play so we could end it sooner. Any rvs going past page 1 sucks.

Why is this relevant?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:19 am

Post by d3x »

In post 353, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 351, d3x wrote:@Jogger&Garmr- If he was legitimately getting DayVig'ed and felt that Nero was Scum based on interactions in the Hood, he'd want that info out there for Town. I don't agree with his assessment of what happened in the Hood, but I don't think he's misrep'ing it.

That's a pretty far-fetched line of thought, which you could easily have confirmation or denial for if you'd ask him, which you didn't so..

VOTE: d3x
I don't understand how any of that is far fetched at all. These are all things he's said in thread. Further, I don't know why I'd need to ask him... because these are all things he's said in thread.

@pen- That's a pretty stellar mischaracterization. My Vote wasn't RVS, it just took place in the RVS. I called my Vote real and I meant it. Secondly, saying that I'm concerned with the Vote on me is a continued mischaracterization. It matters not who your Random Vote is on, the fact is that you state that you're pretty antiRVS as you see it as being proScum, but you not only participated in the RVS, you OMGUSed in the RVS. The OMGUS is scummy in and of itself, but if you truly believe the RVS is proScum, why are you participating at all? Finally, you are handwaving the entire event away as just more evidence that you should be allowed to continue a theory debate instead of actually doing anything. You're lukewarm on a large percentage of players, but haven't chosen to do anything about it. You're Null on the leading Wagon, but are more than happy giving intent to Hammer with an obscene amount of time on the clock, all the while refusing to develop that Read any further. Note- this is not the 1st time you've said you want to work on your Reads and haven't followed up with any content.

Here's our Lynch Today, kids.

@Garmr- What do you think of the case on pen?

In post 372, FakedBlogger wrote:If d3x is town he would've wanted to get a definite townread on you by asking you if that was indeed the case.
This is false. He said it already, I don't need to ask him something that he's already said... :roll:

@dragon - You are missing the fact that the Hood had pregame chat. There's is almost a 0% chance that the Hood had it but the Scum didn't. Thus, if he's Scum he would've already told them about it, removing the necessity of saying it in thread to Out us to his ScumMates.

@Dude- Actually, the biggest issue with leaking that information so early is that if you are wrong about Scum being in the Hood, it eliminates the need to PR Hunt 3 additional players in the game. This decreases the pool tremendously and gives them an even bigger chance at successfully hitting PRs with NKs. This is why Garmr should be ashamed, too. His antics out PRs D1.

@Jogger- Absolutely nothing. It doesn't impact my Read on him either way.

In post 411, Kid A wrote:-holding on to his penwin vote without developing his case past a flimsy cognitive dissonance thingy
This point interests me in particular. pen hadn't posted in between my laying out my case and the time you made this assertion. What exactly would you have me to do to develop my case when the target isn't posting?

In post 453, FakedBlogger wrote:VOTE: killapenwin
Interesting...
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 456, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you so lynch happy?

Game doesnt seem to be going anywhere
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:35 am

Post by d3x »

@Midget- That's an interesting sentiment coming from someone who's not providing much {read- any} content.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 460, d3x wrote:
In post 353, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 351, d3x wrote:@Jogger&Garmr- If he was legitimately getting DayVig'ed and felt that Nero was Scum based on interactions in the Hood, he'd want that info out there for Town. I don't agree with his assessment of what happened in the Hood, but I don't think he's misrep'ing it.

That's a pretty far-fetched line of thought, which you could easily have confirmation or denial for if you'd ask him, which you didn't so..

I don't understand how any of that is far fetched at all. These are all things he's said in thread. Further, I don't know why I'd need to ask him... because these are all things he's said in thread.

@pen- That's a pretty stellar mischaracterization. My Vote wasn't RVS, it just took place in the RVS. I called my Vote real and I meant it. Secondly, saying that I'm concerned with the Vote on me is a continued mischaracterization. It matters not who your Random Vote is on, the fact is that you state that you're pretty antiRVS as you see it as being proScum, but you not only participated in the RVS, you OMGUSed in the RVS. The OMGUS is scummy in and of itself, but if you truly believe the RVS is proScum, why are you participating at all? Finally, you are handwaving the entire event away as just more evidence that you should be allowed to continue a theory debate instead of actually doing anything. You're lukewarm on a large percentage of players, but haven't chosen to do anything about it. You're Null on the leading Wagon, but are more than happy giving intent to Hammer with an obscene amount of time on the clock, all the while refusing to develop that Read any further. Note- this is not the 1st time you've said you want to work on your Reads and haven't followed up with any content.

Here's our Lynch Today, kids.

@Garmr- What do you think of the case on pen?

Tbh I think his hypocrite and your case has some merit now I actually read his post in a iso.

Spoiler:
He did try to withdraw after his attack was perceived as scummy early on with the i'm a newbie card. He also seems afraid to touch the tda wagon but saying his willing to vote it which is weird through he does a have a point with the bolded bit. TDA has done this all game but i'm not sure if the points been brought up before this.
In post 181, killapenwin wrote:I'm happy to vote TDA but would rather the round last a bit longer as to give an opportunity to develop reads on other people rather than just revert back to RVS day 2 in order to generate more leads. I'm holding off changing my vote right now for that reason.

@TDA
the reason your truncated quote of him was scummy is because it changed the context of the sentence to something he wasn't trying to say.

This is intreasting through.

In post 360, killapenwin wrote:
In post 250, d3x wrote:--Thoughts--

Early issues with pen- CogDis with p in the context of p. This is a big problem for me. p is also an issue. He over explains the IAI player list thing by dropping the Newb card, but completely avoids the OMGUS issue... again. Delves into a potentially distracting theory debate instead of doing the thing he's talking about doing. Further, he is still holding onto an RVS Vote while bemoaning the merits of the RVS.

@dragon- Does pen's CogDis bother you as much as Yuni's?

@fire- Why do you keep explaining your RVSes? ...does not want.

@Peace- Are you Voting because you see a VI PL in the making or because you legit feel he's scummy?

DudeWagon is fine, I guess. penWagon would be infinitely better. I'm not sure I get the FlubWagon.

Your issues with me stem from your own RVS vote on me, I put one back on you and your concerned about it even though there is a guy who has 4 or 5 more votes on him than you? Which begs the question why is it such a big problem for you?
At the moment I don't have a strong scum read on someone else (Garmr and Albert B. Rampage have piqued my attention) but this is mostly because the TDA situation has monopolised the conversation so far.
I am on the fence about TDA being scum, there is a lot more discussion to be had first I feel but I will hammer if I have to.
This just seems to be you OMGUS me back for leaving an OMGUS vote on you, which again originated from your own RVS vote on me. Do you now see why I think RVS is bad?

He is announcing that he doesn't mind hammering tda but attacking people who are on the wagon. Which makes me wonder?

In post 368, killapenwin wrote:
In post 361, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 360, killapenwin wrote:Your issues with me stem from your own RVS vote on me, I put one back on you and your concerned about it even though there is a guy who has 4 or 5 more votes on him than you? Which begs the question why is it such a big problem for you?
At the moment I don't have a strong scum read on someone else (Garmr and Albert B. Rampage have piqued my attention) but this is mostly because the TDA situation has monopolised the conversation so far.
I am on the fence about TDA being scum, there is a lot more discussion to be had first I feel but I will hammer if I have to.
This just seems to be you OMGUS me back for leaving an OMGUS vote on you, which again originated from your own RVS vote on me. Do you now see why I think RVS is bad?

I'm null to you, but with two weeks to go you would hammer me, while two of my scum reads have piqued your attention.
That's a shame.

Now would be the time for you to start talking about what piqued your attention.

Sure, I would be happy to explain this to you.
By hammer I didn't necessarily mean quick lynch, I meant if it came up to that 2 week mark and it was down to me to put my vote for a day lynch then I probably would. My response to D3x was when I read the post so I had not caught up fully in my last post.

Speaking of quick lynching, ABR wanted to quick lynch you, which is one of my reasons as to why he may be scum, I also don't feel he has been doing much to help town, I feel his posts lack content and reads. You may recall that I posted soon after that I would not want to lynch right away as there was still time for discussion.

My problem with Garmr is that I don't really like his interaction with you, he just seems to have been antagonising and baiting you into making yourself look bad. He has been pretty opportunistic and I don't feel it was in a way where you could reasonably justify yourself, just a dogpile and wanting others to follow. I can't see that coming from a town mindset even when he says about you talking to much about the DS thing, you have every right to defend yourself and I know if I had 5-6 people voting me for a reason I didn't agree with that I wouldn't let it drop either.

^that was my read on Garmr up to 250 and now that I have caught up I feel even more confident that he is scum, if he were dayvig wouldn't you be dead by now? If he is dayvig there was plenty of traction on your wagon I don't know why he would use his day kill so quickly it just doesn't make any sense.

I will be honest and say I didn't read your or Garmr's multi-quote battle on page 14, that was just ridiculous. I am happy to go ahead and

vote : garmr

He only votes after other people have started voting else where. Not really a scum tell just a interest thing to note.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:29 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 461, Randomnamechange wrote:

well then talk more. What are your reads so far?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 453, FakedBlogger wrote:VOTE: killapenwin

why?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Catch up post(s) coming, my apologies all for the delay in getting to this.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 154, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: TDA

Though I do find it very interesting that dragonspawn never called out TDA on his misrep and actually tried to argue it as a genuine case.

DGB hopping on the misrep is also yucky.

Are you attacking dragonspawn & DGB for attacking the person you are voting here?

In post 159, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: tda

I find quote editing scummy behavior so the best evidence we have so far is tda.

plus id like to see where this wagon goes.

What has this wagon showed you? Does the lack of a counterwagon make you feel any better or worse?

In post 170, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This is not the time for discussion. This is the time for quicklynch and hammertime.

Can anyone tell me if scum ABR would be this bold?

In post 171, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 168, TheDudeAbides wrote:Flubber joins the list of people who don't know what and means.

When I get home I'm going to post an image of bill Clinton talking about the definition of the word "is" is. Until then vomit smilies to evilpacman and drippinggoofball for calling people scum but not voting or pressuring their suspicions.

This guy is town. So is dragonspawn and TDA to this point.

In post 181, killapenwin wrote:I'm happy to vote TDA but would rather the round last a bit longer as to give an opportunity to develop reads on other people rather than just revert back to RVS day 2 in order to generate more leads. I'm holding off changing my vote right now for that reason.

@TDA the reason your truncated quote of him was scummy is because it changed the context of the sentence to something he wasn't trying to say.

Who else do you suspect?

In post 185, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 182, TheDudeAbides wrote:Do you think that he used the fact that he didn't know Nero as a reason for why he couldn't be buddies with Nero.

it would be difficult to be buddies with someone I don't know and still haven't interacted with.

Do you think scum talked before the game opened? Cause as someone who thinks strongly that Nero is scum, I'm guessing he chatted with his teammates before he
finished lurking and
posted in this game
all of course without a vote despite having a "gut scum read" of another player

In post 196, DrippingGoofball wrote:Flubber is town.

Just curious how you've come to this wrong opinion. Please explain this read.

thru page 8
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Yunis 240 & 241 make me feel better about that slot. Agree with their not liking firebounds 238, which feels forced/trying to come off as townie.

Notice flubber's also calls that out in 257. less sure of my scum read there. :-/

In post 310, TheDudeAbides wrote:I'm neighbours with Nero and d3x. d3x is probably town, so lynch Nero.
If that's not enough, look at Nero's posts.

D3x, can you confirm? D3x & TDA, how much has nero posted in there?

In post 311, TheDudeAbides wrote:I need to say, in the neighbour QT, d3x started out by giving some out of game things that he wanted to talk about and they seemed like the sort of things that would be used to justify a lack of contributions. I attacked him for using out of game excused to preemptively justify lurking. He then said that they wouldn't afftect him this game, and then Nero acted eaither as though I should have been aware of those things in advance or that using out of game excuses isn't scummy. Either way, i don't think that it looks good for Nero, since the former is awful and out of game excuses is a pretty common scumtell. I think he was using the opportunity to buddy with d3x.

This makes alot of sense (scum nero buddying to town d3X) based on a game I can't quite talk about yet.

In post 318, dragonspawn wrote:Neighbors eh? Well that explains TDAs obsession with Nero at the beginning. Problem is the assumption that since they are neighbors one or them must be scum. Last game I played with neighbors I was in a hood with pacman. Everyone assumed there had to be scum among us and there wasn't.

tell me, has Nero said anything there to indicate he is scum or are you just assuming one of you is scummy?

Did you start D1 with a neighborhood, or was it one where you recruit people? If the former, how many started in the neighborhood vs how many in the game?

I'd personally be shocked to see 3 townie with neighborhood powers and likely no other, giving scum free shots at the rest of town for stronger power roles. Just sayin'

In post 323, Garmr wrote:@Everyone is the only neighborhood ? Because I feel this games theme may be about communication.

What town motivation do you have for asking this question?

Town so far: PeaceBringer, dragon, AlternateAccount(?), TDA, Yuni, kid a, randomidget, d3x

Null: garmr, DGB, ARS, killapenwin, drake cusader, nakedjogger

Scummy: flubber(?), nero, pacman, firebound

Thru page 13
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

I agree game is stalled
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 325, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 150, I Am Innocent wrote:flubbernugget, yuni, Nero, and pacman.

Could you talk about these?

Yeah, flubber dropped a few early game scum tells, yuni for the whole fuss about not rvs'ing in her first post, nero was the weak opening post where he throws my name around, but doesn't vote for me (or anyone else despite being caught up). almost like he is waiting to see if someone else will take his bait. pacman's opening post and lack of a vote hasn't sat well with me.

In post 338, firebound12 wrote:holy **** those quoteception

really, this is all you have to add at this point?

In post 344, d3x wrote:I believe that's L-3 with 2 weeks left and 2 players that haven't posted even a single time.

While I think the outing of the Neighborhood was freaking stupid on Dude's behalf and Garmr should be ashamed for his part in it, I think the fallout points to TownDude. Scum would already know about the Hood if he was Scum. He'd have no reason to vomit that **** all over the thread.

Great point, d3x is town

In post 347, Garmr wrote:
In post 346, d3x wrote:If your assertion is that Dude is Scum... and he's
in
the Hood... well...?

You haven't caught on to my meaning have you. You are pushing the assertion that scum either had pregame chat or daytalk. It could be they didn't and his outing the neighborhood to his scum buddies so why the assumption they have day talk or pre game chat?

Can't remember a scum game I've ever played when I didn't have pre game chat.

In post 348, d3x wrote:That just doesn't track, man. I highly doubt the Neighborhood had pregame, but the Scum didn't. I also can't even remember a game where Scum didn't have pregame.

Yeah, definite town

In post 349, FakedBlogger wrote:
Spoiler: @d3x
In post 344, d3x wrote:I believe that's L-3 with 2 weeks left and 2 players that haven't posted even a single time.

While I think the outing of the Neighborhood was freaking stupid on Dude's behalf and Garmr should be ashamed for his part in it, I think the fallout points to TownDude. Scum would already know about the Hood if he was Scum. He'd have no reason to vomit that shit all over the thread.

Scum cough up information when they feel pressured, as a distraction. Why would town vomit that **** all over the thread?

Welcome to my scum reads list.

@Garmr- I just peeked at the QT and you guys actually did have pregame chat according to the time stamps. The QT was opened and you were welcomed by the Mod a day before she closed it for the start of D1 {which she announced}. According to the postgame, you didn't read your RolePM until halfway through D1. That doesn't mean you didn't have pregame, dude. That means you didn't read your RolePM; it was your choice to handicap yourself.

Yeah not liking the fact that Garmr is trying so hard to keep this wagon on TDA.

In post 353, FakedBlogger wrote:So TTA says that dragon is scum along with his RVS target, then dragon says something about buddying and things got repetitive and silly from there.

This was a lackluster, easy-to-blend-in-for-scum misunderstanding, and I hope someone cares to elaborate on what they found that was alignment-indicative about it and in what way.

Spoiler: @d3x

I'm ready to lynch this thing with fire.

pacman's 354 is better, but still don't like the lack of voting. Why no vote pacman?

In post 357, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 150, I Am Innocent wrote:And since u hinted me, how about explaining why?

For some reason I wasn't a big fan of 62.

Nice OMGUS on me. Thought I do like that Yuni read.

Well then you probably won't like that I have a town read on Yuni. Can't believe you drew scum twice in a row there, huh?

In post 358, Nero Cain wrote:oh almost forgot, IAI wanted a vote so....

vote:IAI

Wasted vote noted.

Not liking killapenwin's willingness to hammer if he has to, as he states in 360

In post 443, Nero Cain wrote:Hows that lurking working out for you IAI?

:roll:

In post 444, Randomnamechange wrote:I have literally norhing to comment on what is going on :( there is prob scum in the hood that isnt dex.

This is the part that makes me think TDA is town. Looks like he attacked D3x pregame in the neighborhood, meanwhile he started this game by attacking nero (trying to connect him with dragonspawn).

Why would scum in the neighborhood 1) attack his fellow neighborhooders & 2) want them lynched, which the quicker that happens the quicker it likely leads back to the scum in the neighborhood.

This TDA wagon is bad folks, the fact that a counterwagon hasn't sprung up, is further proof. Some teammate would be trying something...

In post 445, TheDudeAbides wrote:Help me lynch the Dragon Spawn.

Take off your blinders dude, dragon is town.

In post 451, PeaceBringer wrote:7 votes still on thedudeabides... some things just do not change

This right here.

In post 452, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB hasn't moved her vote either.

That one vote on you is really bothering you, huh?

In post 461, Randomnamechange wrote:

[/quote]

Pick one of Nero, firebound, and nakedjogger and let's get a flash wagon started. What do you say?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Updated

Town so far: PeaceBringer, dragon, AlternateAccount(?), TDA, Yuni, kid a, randomidget, d3x

Null: garmr, DGB, ARS, killapenwin, drake cusader, pacman

Scummy: flubber(?), nero, firebound, nakedjogger
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Hey, anyone ever want two votes in a day?

Next person to vote Nero, firebound, or nakedjogger, gets my vote there too. Serious offer...let's get a flash wagon started people. Best way to catch scum.

Can you feel that power???? lol
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

@IAI

Multiple neighborhoods or masons usually indicate at least one scum in at least one of the neighborhoods. It narrows down scum to more manageable list.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 472, I Am Innocent wrote:Hey, anyone ever want two votes in a day?

Next person to vote Nero, firebound, or nakedjogger, gets my vote there too. Serious offer...let's get a flash wagon started people. Best way to catch scum.

Can you feel that power???? lol

GIMME

VOTE: firebound
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”