Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:04 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1449, pisskop wrote:
In post 1448, pisskop wrote:@1178

In post 1175, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Gliffie, Why would a phantom SK kill Dooku? Why would you assume additional killing roles at this early juncture?

In post 1176, pisskop wrote:Because he is scumz.

See, *Johnny* was saying Gliffie is likely scum, not West is likely town. :|

Eb Wop

So if we take someone else's quote, and then append our own statement, that means they were saying it now?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:06 am

Post by bji »

I've been prodded. I spent some time looking at West's ISO and honestly I'm not convinced there is scumminess there. It's a little weird that 75% of his content is directed at me or in response to me, but I think that a) I posted the most and the most directly targeted at him, b) I rub him the wrong way, and c) West's style doesn't seem very active, more passive. He likes to respond to and point holes in other people's work but doesn't do deep dives himself, from what I read. All in all, I can't say that I found anything particularly damning.

That's all for now. I'm sure you'll all enjoy some respite from my voluminous posting, and you shall have it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1178, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean I was setting the trap to say that and now you ruined it

*insert puffy cheek angry anime girl image*

You poor thing VDA
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Im really indifferent to lynching Texcat, VDA, and EPM today, tbph. They each have their merits.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

And West, of course. His lurker skils are almost without equal.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:07 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1449, pisskop wrote:
In post 1448, pisskop wrote:@1178

In post 1175, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Gliffie, Why would a phantom SK kill Dooku? Why would you assume additional killing roles at this early juncture?

In post 1176, pisskop wrote:Because he is scumz.

See, *Johnny* was saying Gliffie is likely scum, not West is likely town. :|

Eb Wop

Yeah, pisskop, I know. This point still stands.
In post 1447, West9 wrote:At the very least, this stuff shows that Johnny would have been hesitant to a West lynch (the first one and maybe the second one) and relatively open to a Gliffieslot one (maybe the second one and the last two). Texcat needs people who are the opposite of that right now.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:33 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1452, pisskop wrote:
In post 1178, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean I was setting the trap to say that and now you ruined it

*insert puffy cheek angry anime girl image*

You poor thing VDA

That doesn't answer anything.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:40 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1451, bji wrote:He likes to respond to and point holes in other people's work but doesn't do deep dives himself, from what I read.

I've been told this is true of most of my games.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

can I just sheep VDA for the rest of the game?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

actually I checked who he was voting and now I'm serious
vote: bji
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by West9 »

A simple "I'm not paying attention" would have sufficed, Pac.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I am paying attention, have you seen how spot on VDA is without even seeming like trying? And I've had a gut scum read on bji that I can't shake literally the entire game. I wanna know if I'm right and I've got the player who's gonna end up being town MVP on the vote already.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

I wanna play a game with you all. Its called pickalynch.

I wanna lynch West. Lets sheep me into the future and do that. Tomorrow we get another one to do this thing.

Spoiler: .
In post 872, West9 wrote:ugh. I liked this wagon, too. UNVOTE:

789 is kind of a compelling point.

I agree that SW looked genuine but the fact that she replaced means to me that the exasperation was alignment-neutral

In post 820, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 816, pisskop wrote:
In post 788, Count Dooku wrote:I will not lynch the SW/Titus slot.

In post 815, Count Dooku wrote:To make it clear I didn't say that I didn't want to lynch her, because you may be scum.

mmhmmm

Is that a reak mmhmm because you understood me, or a sarcastic mmhmm, because you don't believe me?

How is pisskop's post here even remotely unclear.

In post 828, bji wrote:West9
...whereas the above have done so but are not participating in a meaningful way in this game, and have all done nothing lately. Probably I'm going to be told that I am naive/unfair, but I think people who have demonstrated that they have a thought process but choose not to use it are better lynch candidates that Prolapsed Brain.

Bitch, calm down. I got finals. Also welcome back to the game.
In post 847, Gliffie wrote:For the record, I've been neighborized by scum and I've been a scum neighborizer. Scum neighborizer isn't that outlandish. Would confirming the role make Ari more or less confirmed town for you, pisskop? I don't think it will. Ari lynch is still the best option, so my vote stays.

Ari, how many shots do you have?
In post 850, Gliffie wrote:http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/vXXP2L36YPX. This is the game where I was scum neighborizer. I don't think Cheetory knows about the other one.

funtimes

In post 945, West9 wrote:Not feeling the lurker quickwagons. Willing to follow pisskop into this. VOTE: Titus

My count says that's L-2

@Ari
@Dooku
In I asked you guys questions that you have yet to respond to.

In post 878, bji wrote:If you had to choose between lynching a troll like Pea Brain or a lurker who can play but doesn't, which would you choose?

If I had to choose? Probably lurker. Would depend on situation.
But I don't have to choose between those two, soooo what is the purpose of this question?

In post 903, Titus wrote:Yeah. That's what I thinknow Ari but that scum!kop could have been hiding behind "joke" because if someone says joke they get away with scummy shit.

nahhhh he's not hiding anything scummy behind the joke. The post after the joke claim says "I shouldn't joke around like that."

In post 894, bji wrote:I've never lynched a lurker before. I think now is a good time to do it.

Why now? For Tjoe or PB?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also

unvote
vote: west

Im not a fan of him volunteering motives in defense of himself unasked either.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

that's fine too. bji and west are my top two options
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by texcat »

Oops. Sorry about needing the prod.

I'm still happy with the West lynch.

Pacman, do you really think that Bji was bussing SW? And wrote those giant long walls in order to do so?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

he's a waller. effort /=/ alignment.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1465, texcat wrote:Oops. Sorry about needing the prod.

Pacman, do you really think that Bji was bussing SW? And wrote those giant long walls in order to do so?

Even bji denied my suggestion that he might be unlikely to be scum simply because of the amount of leg work he does.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I mean, I think BJI is pretty town. I don't get the votes in that direction.

I'm sorry I'm being terribly inactive.
PK, you want a sheep?

Vote: West

Though EP is probably the next best choice, and Chaos is close behind.
Actually, Chaos was the Gliffie spot, right? I actually like that better as a lynch right now tbh, but whatever you guys say.
I'll sheep until I get caught up

(Sorry Cheet :( I'll be back into the swing of it soon I swear)
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by West9 »

Cool. I'm being wagoned by someone who thinks that VDA is voting for bji, a mafioso who quoted my attacks on Titus as a defense of Silverwolf, and someone who thinks that ChaosOmega is Gliffieslot.

Pisskop, you're paying attention. What's your excuse?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by West9 »

Gliffieslot case, if some of you are interested in refocusing and/or playing the game.

In post 445, Gliffie wrote:

TJM
- Oh dear, not much happened here, did it? Bad bji vote and some not very interesting questions. I eagerly await future contributions.

SilverWolf
- Seems fine.

Other people were given analysis during his initial post. These two weren't.
In post 463, Gliffie wrote:
In post 455, Count Dooku wrote:
Scum

Aristophanes

TMJ

TMJ? Just gut I presume?

Only interested in TMJ read out of Dooku's list.
Gliffie wrote:What the fuck is going on. Correct me if I'm wrong: Titus is a known sharp player, completely and utterlty missunderstands pisskop, this is apparently scum slip of the century, suddenly L-1? This seems so dumb on both ends. Titus, you are paying attention to the game right? Your posts feel so unfocused. I really don't like this wagon either. It's so incredibly rushed. Why are VDA, P Brain and Lapsa on it? Is just just #YOLOSWAGWAGON or did I miss your actual reasons? Ari's jump onto the wagon feels really opportunitsic too. Oh, and bji is back. Man...

Defense/not defense of titus where he also attacks the Titus wagon.
In post 858, Gliffie wrote:I don't think it's that unlikely. Cheetory does not originate from this site and this is the first game he's hosting here. Do you think the list mod would not have approved it?

Still pushing for Ari lynch.
In post 873, Gliffie wrote:Like I said before, I never really had issues with SW/Tidus slot until SW went off the wall and Tidus replaced in. Now the slot is more up in the air, but I really don't like the wagon that formed now.

Wheeeeeee
In post 873, Gliffie wrote:I doubt you will get anything out of Pea Brain anyways. Someone should just shoot that guy before we waste a lynch on him. I'm all for him giving reads though, if he can accomplish such a feat.

The next day:
In post 1017, Gliffie wrote:VOTE: Prolapsed Brain because I think there's a bigger chance he'll flip scum. I'll hammer Titus before the deadline to avoid a no lynch though. Gj to scum for making me chose between two players who aren't my top scumread. (Someone please vote Ari with me).

So, basically, Gliffie spends the end of day 1 trying to distance himself away from Titus, while still attacking the wagon and trying to push the P-Brain and Ari counterwagons (but not the TMJ wagon. Strangely enough, that gets avoided). Scumbuddies

Texcat replaces in:
In post 1371, texcat wrote:Pisskop
Ari
Bji
Victor
PBrain/ChaosO
Pacman
West

This isn't a scumread list. If it was truly based on interactions with Titus, then a more thorough consideration of the implications of my L-2 vote would have happened. This is a list of people Texcat considers the easiest to mislynch.

About my L-2 vote: You guys seriously need to put more thought into that, because there was ZERO motivation for scumWest to vote for Titus at that point in any way possible. Why? Well, on D1 if you were going to bus someone, why wouldn't you bus TMJ? Why would you bus Titus who could potentially be of great benefit to you?
In case that looks familiar:
In post 1376, texcat wrote:And as far as the SW/Titus votes go, on D1 if you were going to bus someone, why wouldn't you bus TMJ? Why would you bus Titus who could potentially be of great benefit to you?

When I later bring up the importance of my L-2 vote, this idea is conveniently forgotten
In post 1381, texcat wrote:SW and West are both saying that Pisskop is town, (or at least unworthy of L-1), but then both proceed to vote people who agree with them and have there votes elsewhere.

Misrepping me by saying that I voted for Silverwolf because she disagreed with me. I didn't.
In post 1385, texcat wrote:I guess we disagree about what "instrumental" means. I meant Pisskop and Bji who led the charge against SW/Titus. They were the driving force.

In post 1389, texcat wrote:
In post 662, West9 wrote:Silverwolf/bji: eh. this isn't really fun to read. I need a reader's digest version of 632. bji's cluelessness and Silverwolf's exaggeration seem real. That tells me little about alignment.

At face value, I super don't feel comfortable following VDA, PBrain, and bji into this wagon, so we should kill Ari instead.

In post 872, West9 wrote:I agree that SW looked genuine but the fact that she replaced means to me that the exasperation was alignment-neutral

This is the kind of soft defense that I would expect from a scum buddy.

This "soft defense" that she points out in the second quote and the quote that I provide to her and she says is also a defense, is not a defense at all (the first quote is also not a defense, but this specific context that I am about to describe does not apply to it as it does to the first two). It was coming at time that I was suspect of and, later, voting Titus. I was saying that Silverwolf's freakout was alignment neutral in response to people saying that the freakout meant that she must be town.

What happened was that Texcat searched through my ISO, trying to find dirt on me so that she could hastily put together a case and get me mislynched, forgot to check for context, and made a scummy error which she hasn't acknowledged. And she hasn't acknowledged it because she is not trying to find scum.

The decision to vote for me didn't involve a scumread, and the points that she's making against me were CLEARLY compiled and gathered after the decision to try and get me lynched. She's hoping to bank on people's vague scumleans on me (plus, the absence of Johnny, who she knew was a power player that would be resistant to Gliffieslot's attempts to lynch me (I say that Texcat knew that because we all know she has been evaluating player's "power," evidenced by her exchange with bji)).

In post 1420, texcat wrote:less scummy than West who defended her most of the day and then voted her at the end.

She keeps saying this in hopes to make it true in the public eye. It is not true. This is also the point where she stops quoting me, or using my words to convince others of my scuminess
In post 1427, texcat wrote:Bji, I'm convinced that West is the scum. Could you take a look at him?

I already mentioned this, but it's at this point where Texcat is no longer able to find anything to add to her fabricated case, and doubles down on reliance of some people's vague scummy leanings on me.
In post 1440, texcat wrote:Should we talk about why Johnny is dead?

I actually had him very close to the top of the scum list during my read thru. He seems an odd choice for NK.

then:
In post 1445, West9 wrote:
In post 1434, pisskop wrote:The Johnny kill was odd, but perhaps the scum was trying to eliminate more PRs.

Texcat came straight out of the gates pushing for a West lynch. Johnny would have been maybe the hardest person to get to support a West lynch. Therefore, Johnny needed to go.

Then:
In post 1465, texcat wrote:Oops. Sorry about needing the prod.

Suddenly it's not worth it to talk about the Johnny kill anymore? Okay.

In post 1462, pisskop wrote:I wanna play a game with you all.

So do I. My game is called "For literally five seconds, think about the possibility of westTown and texcatScum, and be amazed about how much this game fucking falls into place." That's my favorite game.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1470, West9 wrote:
About my L-2 vote: You guys seriously need to put more thought into that, because there was ZERO motivation for scumWest to vote for Titus at that point in any way possible. Why? Well, on D1 if you were going to bus someone, why wouldn't you bus TMJ? Why would you bus Titus who could potentially be of great benefit to you?
In case that looks familiar:
In post 1376, texcat wrote:And as far as the SW/Titus votes go, on D1 if you were going to bus someone, why wouldn't you bus TMJ? Why would you bus Titus who could potentially be of great benefit to you?

When I later bring up the importance of my L-2 vote, this idea is conveniently forgotten
In post 1385, texcat wrote:I guess we disagree about what "instrumental" means. I meant Pisskop and Bji who led the charge against SW/Titus. They were the driving force.

^This is how that section of my last post should look
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1374, evilpacman18 wrote:Bad idea to eliminate the people who voted for SW and/or TJM. Just look at how hard Titus was trying to get rid of TJM.
Homestly Victor is not a bad vote
but I'll go into depth when I'm on a computer about who our best choices are based on the votes

In post 1458, evilpacman18 wrote:can I just sheep VDA for the rest of the game?

What changed EPM?

How do you feel about sheeping me if I told you are currently one of my main scumspects?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by bji »

West! You wrote a wall! THAT IS AWESOME! Why don't you put this much energy into any part of the game that doesn't involve defending yourself?

Anyway, it's really late and I only skimmed your wall. I intend to read it line by wonderful line tomorrow. But the vibes I get are that West is either exasperated town, or trapped scum. I lean towards exasperated town. But don't quote me on that, I still have to read carefully. Goodnight!
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by bji »

A thought: West is third party. He doesn't care about finding scum, just about making sure that he lives. What kind of role does that? I don't even know. Someone who knows the roles better might fill in the blanks.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”