elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (isolation #200) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm not new I played on Mtg and another site for a while. I work well with cooperative town that isn't scum reading me for days without any good reason or at least trying to not be moronic and actually knowing about my meta. I'll quote mafia craft here to prove how wrong nero is and lying.

Try going through my wiki, when I'm scum read for days one end and don't like the town leaders or self appointed scum leading town I don't give a damn. I was wrong about ricastle, and I don't have confidence in my reads. I don't like Nero he's misrepping left and right and isn't accountable and I just don't do tunnels anymore. I've thought vampirate was scummy and opportunistic since day one. I saw Nero voting rip and got off because I dislike him and he's wrong about me so he's wrong about someone else. I'm sheeping rubicon because I trust him but this game isn't easy. That same few people barking and others lurking away. Boring.

Plus I'm just tired of having to fight lynch as town in certain games it's not worth it.
Neros a sucky player who can't meta,can't remember his own game and misreps at every step.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3079 (isolation #201) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by elusive »

i actually just really don't like Nero. I'd rather not.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3081 (isolation #202) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by elusive »

Hey here are some questions:

1. What does Nero keep lying about mafiacraft? Why does he blatantly misrep me my meta from that game and try to pass it off as noob scum? Why? Look up the game he's talking about if you have the balls, which I doubt either of you do, and prove his point that in fact based on meta this isn't my town game.

Or you know {}
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (isolation #203) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by elusive »

P.S. Rubicon, some lunatic part of me enjoys this but usually I respect\admire the player(s) attempting to tunnel so don't worry about me :P

Vampirate, I told you what to do - if you can't even do that bare minimum I'm going to ignore you as Nero stooge.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #204) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by elusive »

P.S. Cherry picking quotes also looks bad and selective reading also looks bad.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (isolation #205) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by elusive »

Davesaz, look at this ISO for most (under my alt estival but alt slipped a ton)-> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6716106

There was some discussion in the post game as well another game about my being a mean girl which was like giving me a badge :)

I'll go through mafiacraft right now, its not on my Wiki because I replaced out but I'll put some fun quotes here.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (isolation #206) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm not sure what Mafiacraft game you're reading davesaz but here are some quotes below, in spoilers. For some reason I can't direct quote because of the forum is closed message but feel free to look it up. I left out some of the stuff people find more offensive even though it was meant to be funny.

Also I scumread Kiwi for like a ton of posts and made cases and effing town tried to lynch me in that game. So for Nero to totally misrep this game is just something else.

I'm not really sure how to actually deal with douche tunneling tbh, like what is the response? No response or ignoring it has gotten me quicklynched so only being an abrasive fuck gets players to stop messing with me.

Then, there's also another issue I have which repeats itself in almost every game. A scum (or more rarer a town) thinks because of my fluff or RVS or whatever to fixate on getting me mislynched early on. And then I enter a tunnel with them and its like wtf? Then there's boo hoo crying of the scum because I told them it straight up and stuff. Like don't poke what you can't handle? Or try a less douchey approach? Idk.

So it's like a rock and lava.

It's bad because I'm laughing but also because I so want him dead tho. Like legit straight up under the ground dead. Like if I were the Vig right now he\it\she would be in the grave.

It's like being barked at by one of those tiny purse dogs.

P.S. Being cheery is a good thing. If I'm not cheery then I'm probably sharpening my claws on someone so you should prefer cheery :)

Awww.....we hurt your feelings....would you like a tissue? P.S. That was a rhetorical question.

Does anyone have any meta on Kiwi because what I see right now is fake drama like Pretty Little Liars style but without the subtle grace of female etiquette where a backhanded compliment is the preferred mode of destruction. Actually, my gut and my tea leaves says Faux Drama Hour regardless of what any possible defenders might state.

As for me, I think you thought I would be an easy target because of all the flufflove but I also really really like long sharp nails and drawing tiny little rivulets of blood.

Rampage, do you not have the balls to commit to your gambit?

You disgust me. Going away now before I break site rules but I'll be here later on and we can finish this game.

I have no issues with people being aholes. Sometimes, I partake in being abrasive myself as already evidenced.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (isolation #207) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:10 am

Post by elusive »

In post 3098, Grib wrote:Rubicon, are you scum with elusive? I need to know.

Although I think I'd vote PB over her.

I'm never scum, Grib. Not sure why you think that? The only scum game I have, I'm very polite and pleasant.

Why?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3103 (isolation #208) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:43 am

Post by elusive »

Rubicon, would you hydra with me at some point? Like I need some of your calmness to infect me.

Grib, do you see me being coached? I feel like I would be doing a lot better, then. Usually in most things, except numbers stuff, I improve in skill.

Honestly, part of me wants to be lynched so I can prove that certain people suck but its anti wincon which holds me somewhat back.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (isolation #209) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:46 am

Post by elusive »

Grib kind of broke my heart a little.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (isolation #210) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:55 am

Post by elusive »

Listen, Nero I though ABR was town and like him as a player. I already quoted the stuff and also a player wanted me to PL me for some of my comments.

I don't care. Get me lynched and stop talking to me directly. It'll stop the nagging at least.

RIP is scum. I'm sure of it. He's opportunistic as hell. I didn't jump on your wagon because of Nero. I've provided my independent reading of your slot on my own.

PLUS KC soft defended you as well. She said you were hyperactive and could be dealt with later so I'm assuming that you're her buddy.

I don't buddy players for alignment reasons, I buddy players who I like.

VOTE: RIP
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (isolation #211) » Tue May 26, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by elusive »

@Mod

Can you update the players list in the OP? TY.

I think Creative is due a prod and probably a replace as he flaked elsewhere.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (isolation #212) » Tue May 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by elusive »

OH AND TOWN LOOK AT DRAWN ON ARRIVAL FROM MY WIKI, ISO estival\elusive - people who scumread me get that reaction especially when its circular logic that sucks.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3126 (isolation #213) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by elusive »

Nero, ffs why do you feel the need to even talk to me? Anything I say you'll find something wrong with so why bother? Like wtf?

Hey find a way to spin this: I looked at what KC said about RIP and how she soft defended him and said to leave him alone because he was hyper and ESL. THat plus her House interactions makes it likely that RIP is scum. His recent posts with jumping on the convenient train aren't great either.

Now let's all wait for Nero to spin this into Elusive is scum.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (isolation #214) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by elusive »

Oh look while I was writing this post Nero came out with his attacks. My prediction skills are intact and gorgeous.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (isolation #215) » Tue May 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by elusive »

I do what I like and and can be a spiteful little hobbit. I'm not faking reads and some of the playerbase is lurking so don't feel the need. RIP scum, Taly likely scum. Nothing much else to say to you, stop talking to me.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (isolation #216) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:25 am

Post by elusive »

RIP, there's a little triangle with an exclamation mark on in each post that allows you to report a post to the Mods. You can report multiple posts. Click on my posts that you are finding offensive and report me to the Mods. I'm not sure ofc but it may indeed result in a ban.

I suggest you be thorough and report each one that has something offensive.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3174 (isolation #217) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:34 am

Post by elusive »

RIP trying to argue that "lock clear" is a PR signal is bizarre.

"I now have madman as a lock clear, cuz scum wouldn't lurk."

Nope, not buying that. It looks rotten.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (isolation #218) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:41 am

Post by elusive »

That would mean that Megalo\House put in the first investigation? What day did RIP enter, I think it was day two?

Why would Megalo\House choose one of those two.

I still think KC invited RIP into the game after House replaced. She basically soft defended RIP.

He's used "lock clear" one million times too many.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (isolation #219) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:45 am

Post by elusive »

RIP, which say was which result. Be quick about it.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (isolation #220) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:45 am

Post by elusive »

Wow, *which day was which result from.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (isolation #221) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:56 am

Post by elusive »

How can you compare me to KC, we have very different playstyles?

Nero, if you think RIP is the PR or not then why are you still voting him?

I'm not going to believe him because he "lock cleared" far more names and then suddenly two. He needs to explain why they were chosen, the day order, etc.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (isolation #222) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:09 am

Post by elusive »

In post 3174, elusive wrote:RIP trying to argue that "lock clear" is a PR signal is bizarre.

"I now have madman as a lock clear, cuz scum wouldn't lurk."

Nope, not buying that. It looks rotten.

This is RIP "lock clear" on rationalmadmen\pisskop.

I'd have to look through his ISO but he's annoying as eff to read so maybe you go through and see who else he lock clears.

Nero, because you've been scumreading me since like god knows when for eternity and I'm town. I'm not sure what you expect from me because its not based on meta and every question that's answered produces three more, like some conf bias tunnel.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (isolation #223) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by elusive »

Do you remember the last large we were in? It was PR heavy too....
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (isolation #224) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by elusive »

VOTE: Vote Pisskop

RIP, I want clear and direct answers to my questions. Repeated here for your perusal or it's a scum claim:

1. Which read did you get on which night?
2. Which player submitted the night action for night one?
3. Clarify your reads or how they are worded (paraphrase)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (isolation #225) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 am

Post by elusive »

In post 3206, davesaz wrote:
In post 3202, RIP wrote:I'm not claimng nothing.
The results were results of my trademark ISO and search skills and soul reading abilities.

So you're essentially making stuff up.

Oh hey look RIP is a lying scumbag who soft claimed an investigative PR and now that he's being asked the hard questions backs off and says he was just "joking."

Why does it still exist?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (isolation #226) » Thu May 28, 2015 7:24 am

Post by elusive »

In post 3209, PointYBagelS wrote:That wagon went up too fast to be entirely town.

UNVOTE:

RIP claimed that Vampirate and Errant were cleared from being scum because of his role. Now he's backed off and is gurgling after being asked specific questions about his claims.

Lynch all liars should be a policy so this kind of BS can't be pulled. Either he's scum who tried to fake claim cop and then backed out when asked to verify his claim or he's just inconceivable that this kind of BS would work.

Vampirate yes you and RIP have a little circle jerk going of town firming each other. I don't think so.

Pisskop's been less active lately but still somewhat active so maybe he's due a prod but that slot has also been horrible.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (isolation #227) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:10 am

Post by elusive »

In post 3223, RIP wrote:Also you should all learn that clearing town is great.
If we all lock clear house on day 1 and day 5 he's around... Well we might be wrong and now we know.
Yea it makes scum kills easier to guess but works both ways.
Pros and cons

In post 3144, RIP wrote:I like how rubicon is focusing on town reads instead of scum reads...
Who cares! Let's find the scum first.
Is ur job as town to be able to clear a pool of players to help u narrow the scum team.
Why are u not questioning me clearing errant most the game?

You called Rubicon scummy for trying to figure out who was town. In fact, your read on him for most of the game was town until he thought Vampirate was scummy which is when you started to try to cast aspersions on him.

In post 3165, RIP wrote:
In post 3156, davesaz wrote:And all this talk of lock clearing people is just nuts. There is a huge difference between a strong town read and a lock. The only people who can easily say someone is a lock for town are cops and scum -- and you're clearing way too many people to be a cop.

Tell me how many people I lock cleared please.
Cuz I only have two results.

So please show me.

You lying scumfuck. You spent so much time soft claiming and fake claiming being an investigative role and now you're flipping on that and your little pet Vampirate is all afluster and has to vote me because he's worried that you've been caught.

You and him are scum buddies together, aren't you?

So now you explain why as town you have to lie a fake cop role. Were you hoping for a CC so you could NK better?

Pathetic.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (isolation #228) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by elusive »

Taly, because the Bellaphant soft defend works if KC is the encryptor and Bella was a less PR mafia. It's possible KC was bussing because her role. My gut feeling here is your slot is scum. I'm not sure what else to say or what you want from me? You're replacing in doesn't defuse my suspicion on the noob scum antics already there it just confirms that Bellaphant was noob scum and you're not.

As for RIP, I want him to respond to his "two results" BS (claiming to have results that cleared Vampirate and Errant) which he took back after I asked him specific and detailed questions about his claim. This is the most annoying thing ever. TOWN DOESN"T FAKE CLAIM INNOS THATS JUST MENTAL. The fact that he chose errant as one of them and errant is newer to the site and has been awol a lot doesn't make sense either so unless that's the scum team I do not get why he would blatantly.

Nero is just insipid and drags the game down with his Eeyore-ness. Take a stance, be a man. Something. Something.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (isolation #229) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:33 am

Post by elusive »

In post 3226, elusive wrote:
In post 3223, RIP wrote:Also you should all learn that clearing town is great.
If we all lock clear house on day 1 and day 5 he's around... Well we might be wrong and now we know.
Yea it makes scum kills easier to guess but works both ways.
Pros and cons

In post 3144, RIP wrote:I like how rubicon is focusing on town reads instead of scum reads...
Who cares! Let's find the scum first.
Is ur job as town to be able to clear a pool of players to help u narrow the scum team.
Why are u not questioning me clearing errant most the game?

You called Rubicon scummy for trying to figure out who was town. In fact, your read on him for most of the game was town until he thought Vampirate was scummy which is when you started to try to cast aspersions on him.

In post 3165, RIP wrote:
In post 3156, davesaz wrote:And all this talk of lock clearing people is just nuts. There is a huge difference between a strong town read and a lock. The only people who can easily say someone is a lock for town are cops and scum -- and you're clearing way too many people to be a cop.

Tell me how many people I lock cleared please.
Cuz I only have two results.

So please show me.

You lying scumfuck. You spent so much time soft claiming and fake claiming being an investigative role and now you're flipping on that and your little pet Vampirate is all afluster and has to vote me because he's worried that you've been caught.

You and him are scum buddies together, aren't you?

So now you explain why as town you have to lie a fake cop role. Were you hoping for a CC so you could NK better?

Pathetic.

Will not engage with the pointless.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (isolation #230) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:33 am

Post by elusive »

I'm mot looking the meta of someone who blatantly lied, just mo. He had a chance to explain why he would fake inno two people he isn't able to explain it. If his meta is being a lying scumbag who can't explain fake innos then I don't care. Thats scummy. Plus KC interactions with him ate weird. She soft defends him and says to.keep him.around which coupled with his being capable of faking means he's scum.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3249 (isolation #231) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:34 am

Post by elusive »

Do.we not have any more.vig shots? This game is so.glacial ugh.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3375 (isolation #232) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm town. Always town.

Nero's tunneling me all game is horrificaly ironic. I mean the claim is either I'm bad town or bad scum without any reason for high expectations. I'm a very humble, sometimes spiteful hobbit. I let the elves do the work and spend my time enjoying festivities.

VOTE: pisskop

I don't believe RIP's claim, he claimed two results and now one and before that he was doing all sorts of weird "clears" but since there is no cc he'll have to live another day. Also if you aren't lying, figure out who to use your second shot on - maybe town should decide?

PB is claimed tracker. The people he claimed to track were me, KC, and PointYBagels. Did Pointy claim anything or did I miss it?

Where I think Vampirate is going with that is that is there a mafia role cop? Idk.

pisskop, you seemed to just not care about this game? Perhaps you should claim? I mean my level of care diminished because I have to deal with a nagging nag.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #233) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by elusive »

Sorry, let me look up the answers here on this slip of paper I stole from the Mod's desk.

Ooops, this is some sort of receipt for an R-rated movie Shinobi went to.

OK nm. I don't know.

If pisskop flips scum then I would go over and look at his slot for associatives.

Have you ISOed KC? I noticed interactions with RIP slot and weird ones with Taly slot. Anything else there? Usually it seems like she talks to her scum buddies and soft defends them lightly or lightly FOSes them.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (isolation #234) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by elusive »

Here is a quick access to her ISO:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6744650

#685, #686, #732, #737, #742, #919 lead me to believe Vampirate is scum. Am I wrong? If I'm right there will be tears and all caps screaming.

If I'm wrong then obviously in an apocalypse I will not survive long.

Looking at Kitz\RM\pisskop tomorrow but she puts him at null and then #2534 won't vote for RM for weird reasons.

#2262, soft defends RIP slot. #2278 soft defends RIP slot. #2367 soft defends RIP, "You might want to go to RIP's profile page and read through his games. A lot of this playstyle is just the way he rolls
. I was in another game where he played this way as Town
." Semantics slip? Idk. #2481, #2538 defense of House as town read. #2541, again soft defends RIP\House.

#2323, PB

Stopping here. Either my instincts are of this game or Idk.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (isolation #235) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:18 am

Post by elusive »

If you believe RIP's claim then how are you suspecting errant when RIP has an innocent claim on her?

Errant has been AWOL in general in games and mentioned something about RL stuff so her not being here isn't alignment indicative.

What is odd is that you have reads on everyone but you haven't even read closely enough to follow RIP's claim.

So yeah that's why I'm scum reading you Taly, your list was convenient and you clearly aren't reading.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3383 (isolation #236) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:31 am

Post by elusive »

Yeah provided a reads list without reading the last couple of pages or actually catching up, biazare. Why did you provide reads without reading? That seems backwards and your vote is a NoU of epic proportions.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3419 (isolation #237) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:00 am

Post by elusive »

Oh look nothing to say about Taly and his convenient reads for town cred where he missed some important things, Nero?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3425 (isolation #238) » Sun May 31, 2015 6:21 am

Post by elusive »

Errant prod probably needs a follow up as she is missing across games. She did mention RL issues so hopefully everything is ok.

NERO, did you see my ISO of KC or look at the posts I mentioned?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3433 (isolation #239) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by elusive »

NERO, if you are town look at KC and Vampirate interactions (I put the post numbers in my post on that). Is there something there? Idk.

Pointy, why would you want to vote me if you though I was town? What?

I'm town, I'd rather someone else lynch who isn't at least to me 100% town.

RIP should probably check someone Special tonight, someone who townfirming would be awesome. If he doesn't then he should be flayed.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (isolation #240) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:19 am

Post by elusive »

Rubicon, Taly is based on a gut feeling related to Bellaphant. I'm not sure if I'm conf biasing but the interactions were off and then Taly went and did his reads post. What about the Vampirate interactions? Idk.

Nero's the worst, like damned\damn.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (isolation #241) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:15 am

Post by elusive »

Can we get a lynch, the slot has done nothing.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3471 (isolation #242) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 3378, elusive wrote:Here is a quick access to her ISO:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6744650

#685, #686, #732, #737, #742, #919 lead me to believe Vampirate is scum. Am I wrong? If I'm right there will be tears and all caps screaming.

If I'm wrong then obviously in an apocalypse I will not survive long.

Looking at Kitz\RM\pisskop tomorrow but she puts him at null and then #2534 won't vote for RM for weird reasons.

#2262, soft defends RIP slot. #2278 soft defends RIP slot. #2367 soft defends RIP, "You might want to go to RIP's profile page and read through his games. A lot of this playstyle is just the way he rolls
. I was in another game where he played this way as Town
." Semantics slip? Idk. #2481, #2538 defense of House as town read. #2541, again soft defends RIP\House.

So yeah interactions do sometimes work wonders.

I think lynch will be based on what RIP says.

VOTE: Vampirate

I know I'm town and you volunteered which is not only odd but speaks to perhaps giving up now that your buddies are dead.

KC wouldn't vote RM\pisskop\scum slot and wouldn't vote this one either for weird reasons.

I'll look into Kitz interactions and other KC interactions. Someone else helping with actual hunting would be awesome.

Grib, you almost seem disappointed that scum suck so hard :P

Celebrate! Have a cookie.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (isolation #243) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by elusive »

Oh Rubicon, I missed your post ;.;

Ok, I'll come back to look at Taly\Bella slot.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (isolation #244) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by elusive »

People who didn't vote ika included Vampirate and Taly which is why they're at the top of my list. KC's interactions with Vampirate are bad and her interactions with Taly predecessor were bad. So lynch those two and we should be good, I hope especially if we can keep up the lucky nights.

I'm up for mass claim as well.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3502 (isolation #245) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:10 am

Post by elusive »

BBT,

KlingonCelt and ika flipped scum. RIP claimed PR and a town clear on your predecessor's slot and Vampirate and then retracted his town clear on Vampirate. He was supposed to check someone and give us a read. Personally, I doubt his claim due to his initial attempt to "lock clear" more people before retracting it all with WIFOM and the fact that he's still alive.

Yesterday, when a wagon started forming on the pisskop\ika slot Vampirate and Taly attempted to mislynch me as a counter wagon. They failed and we bagged and tagged a scum. Therefore, something's rotten there.

I'm pretty sure Vampirate is scum due to the pattern of interactions between his slot and KlingonCelt which are in spoilers below:

Spoiler:
In post 582, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Jbomber

Many people are discussing or voting jbomber at this point.

KC responds with:

In post 594, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm V/LA until Monday, my furnace is out and there are other problems in the house.

I'm reluctant to go in on the wagon, I'd rather have someone in that slot that can claim.

Garmr actually pointed out scum having daytalk so kudos:

In post 595, Garmr wrote:
In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:ok

In post 592, Garmr wrote:formulating a opinion after being questioned on it

What made you lean scum on him?

The way he replaced and how the wagon suddenly appeared after me pushing elusive for a long time. I feel scum might have day talk.

In post 596, Garmr wrote:It would explain peaces timing to push me when me and elusive where in debate as well.

In post 602, Shinobi wrote:
Vote Count

jbomber732[Vampirate]
(8):
Skold, Rubicon, Errantparabola, Ricastle, Creative, Nero Cain, PointYbagelS, PeaceBringer

Skold
(2):
elusive, Grib

elusive
(2):
bewilderbeast, Garmr

Boonskiies
(1):
davesaz

Klingoncelt
(1):
Boonskiies

PointYbagelS
(1):
Klingoncelt

Nero Cain
(1):
jbomber732

Not Voting
(2):
Kitz, Megalo

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-04-20 09:00:00)

All flipped scum are voting elsewhere and the jbomber wagon is then unpressurized partially due to Garmr being a drama queen. Interestingly dave and Pointy are hesitant about the wagon too.

KC responding to Kitz\RM\pisskop\ika AKA SCUM slot about concerns over replacement leading me to believe that hilariously scum had serious replace issues lol:

In post 684, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 681, Kitz wrote:This game is weird with the amount of replacements. Will there even be enough replacements?

In post 575, Shinobi wrote:
Jbomber732 is being replaced.

In post 621, Shinobi wrote:
Garmr is being replaced.

In post 662, Shinobi wrote:
Megalo has failed to respond to his prod and is being replaced.

In post 670, Shinobi wrote:
Bewilderbeast is being prodded. If he fails to respond adequately to this prod, he will be replaced.

In post 679, Klingoncelt wrote:Some players can easily change their meta, but there's always something that pushes their buttons or causes them to relax as either Town or Scum. That's what I look for. Very subtle but carved in stone psychology tells.

So, psychologic meta to justify any meta? What would be a case of "causes them to relax"?

It depends entirely on the player. Some people tense up when they're playing Scum because they're worried that they can't maintain their Townie act. Others don't like getting PRs because they don't want to hurt Town by getting killed/lynched early in the game. And some get nervous playing as Vanillas because they have little idea what's going on and no power over anyone. Then there are those that are just the opposite, they LOVE the role they got and run through the game pooping rainbows.

KC here starts to cast doubt on SKOLD and defend jbomber AKA VAMPIRATE slot:

In post 685, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 683, Ricastle wrote:

In post 680, Klingoncelt wrote:It's not the questioning of a wagon, it's the
over-the-top
questioning of a wagon. Slight difference. Enough to ping.

What makes it over-the-top? And do you even think the case on jbomber is good?

: I'd like to hear from Skold a paraphrase of why the jbomber wagon was started in the first place.

Okay, no problem, I'd like to hear that too.

: I think I know why some people are scum reading jbomb. If the reason is what I think, I strongly disagree that the reason is always alignment indicative. And falsely making a case out of that reason is itself extremely scummy, because it's a reason that gets sheeped by lazy town. If there is some other reason they're scum reading the jbomb, then I'd like to know what it is, in case I missed it. In either case, I'd like to see what the replacement posts before we lynch it. If it's a scum slot, there will probably be another more reliable tell that we can use.

As to the why, I'm the type of town who wants to identify actually scummy behavior before I lynch someone. I don't pull a read out of a place the sun doesn't shine and toss it out there to see if it sticks. And I hate naked voting with a passion, because if you let people do it the scum can hide there effortlessly.

This doesn't read so well. Maybe in a noob game if he's an IC or SE, but not here. It sounds too theatrical, literally as though he's explaining his part of the plot to the audience.

KC REFUSED to vote for the Kitz\RM\pisskop\ika\SCUM slot for weird reasons and she refuses for jbomber\Vampirate as well:

In post 686, Klingoncelt wrote:Oh, and the case is as good as any that I've seen in this game so far. I think the slot is Scum.

However, I'm not voting for it until some time after the replacement checks in.

So, she thinks the slot is scum which sets up or bussing but refuses to vote it until a replace comes in. Nope.

KC, interactions with Vampirate that are not town interactions:

In post 732, Klingoncelt wrote:Vampirate, all eyes are on you.

In post 737, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 736, Shinobi wrote:
Vote Count

Vampirate
(7):
Skold, Errantparabola, Ricastle, Nero Cain, PointYbagelS, PeaceBringer, Garmr

Deadline

Vampirate, defending yourself would probably be a good idea right now.

This seems like coaching and leading and considering scum had daytalk probably speaks to some actual defense\strategy in the scum PT.

Good point by Errant here that KC attempts to deflect because she's defending Vampirate;

In post 742, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 741, Errantparabola wrote:

I don't really like this

I got the impression that we were just wagoning a slight null-scum read to apply pressure. The one alarm bell that came after that is bomber's complete lack of response and eventual replacement. I fail to see how Vamp could defend against that.

You can't have it both ways. If Town is voting JBomb off, well JBomb's already gone. If Town thinks that the
slot
is Scum, then Town should present their specific suspicions to the replacement.

In post 886, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 812, House wrote:
In post 736, Shinobi wrote:
Vote Count

Vampirate
(7):
Skold, Errantparabola, Ricastle, Nero Cain, PointYbagelS, PeaceBringer, Garmr

Deadline

This kind of shit is terribad. Let the dude get caught up before you go all Cujo on his ass.

Not Cujo.

There were enough players trying to lynch that slot that I was afraid he'd be hammered before he had a chance to defend (or maybe incriminate!) himself.

[/u][/b]

BBT, great minds think alike. I agree, I find that particular set to be suspicious.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3526 (isolation #246) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:02 am

Post by elusive »

I'm VT, quite obviously :)

VOTE: Taly

Then Vampirate, then Pointy and if that doesn't win game then someone's been a bad dog.

I still feel like Vampirate is the best lynch, he sets of all my spidey senses but I've also thought Taly was weird.

Grib, because KC hard defends Kitz slot for a weird reason and its the mafia roleblocker and she super hard defends Vampirate so I imagine that's the GF role or something? Idk.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3539 (isolation #247) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:16 am

Post by elusive »

Awww....<3 Errant for protecting me N1. Does that mean scum tried to kill me? Awesome, I must have done something right yeah?

LOL, Vampirate hasn't read my posts.

Can we lynch this scum filth?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (isolation #248) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:18 am

Post by elusive »

I was going to say "I'm the most adorably VT around" but Rubicon is also VT ;)

I was actually thinking Rubicon was the doctor due to him being more mysterious this game :P
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (isolation #249) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:34 am

Post by elusive »

Well Mafia have had an encryptor and a roleblocker. I imagine the remaining roles to be strong as well but a combo of them lurking\sucking as scum just makes it funny. So close to starting to troll them hard.

Little scumpire, don't go crying to your mama...
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3626 (isolation #250) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:46 am

Post by elusive »

In post 1108, elusive wrote:
From the VCA:

Skold
(10): RIP (House), Ricastle, Taly(Bellaphant), davesaz,
Klingoncelt
, BBT, Vampirate (jbomber), Nero Cain, PointYBagelS,
ika

Xayzeck (2): elusive, PeaceBringer
Klingoncelt (1):
Boonskiies

Bellaphant (1): Rubicon

Not Voting (4): Creative, Skold, Xayzeck, Grib

Oh hey town, want to play how many scum on the town lynch wagon and where were the alt scum wagons game?

House you too.

So I FOSed jbomber and hard FOSed Vampirate slot all of day one. I also FOSed Bellaphant\Taly day one. I also pointed out how weird it was Kitz interactions\defenders. So it makes sense for scum to attempt to NK me especially if its -> Vampirate, Taly,

Lynch pool {Taly, Vampirate, Pointy}

All are on Skold and Skold actually sprung up as a CW to jbomber. KC chose to vote Skold rather then jbomber who she hard defended.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3627 (isolation #251) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:47 am

Post by elusive »

I highly doubt that scum KC would No Kill. Highly doubt that, she was active. Therefore, it was either doc protect to outside chance they targeted the third party if there is one.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (isolation #252) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:17 am

Post by elusive »

You and her were both up for lynch, and bussing at that point for town cred would make sense considering how much attention your both slots got. So yeah. It's different from her acting townie by "townfirming" other people because she didn't try as hard or make such deep interactions.

Therefore, the case isn't poor. You're scum. It's absolute.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3633 (isolation #253) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:20 am

Post by elusive »

Am I?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3634 (isolation #254) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:21 am

Post by elusive »

If it's a 5 man team, which makes sense then Taly is probably the other scum. So Vampirate\Taly.

As for Peacebringer, I have no clue about him. RIP's claim seems less true to me and I was reading Errant slot as town before any of RIP's pathetic nonsense.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (isolation #255) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:22 am

Post by elusive »

Nero doesn't even read my posts but wants me dead, breathtaking. Wait until I get to post game comment. I mean there are no rules post game, right? It's all over and done with?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #256) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am

Post by elusive »

Where I'm fucking vote your complete animal.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #257) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:31 am

Post by elusive »

I'm voting Vampirate, so get your eyes\brain\health checked:

In post 3557, elusive wrote:Well Mafia have had an encryptor and a roleblocker. I imagine the remaining roles to be strong as well but a combo of them lurking\sucking as scum just makes it funny. So close to starting to troll them hard.

Little scumpire, don't go crying to your mama...
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3647 (isolation #258) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:48 am

Post by elusive »

Yeah KC's weird defense of RM\Kitz slot was also a terrible interaction that proved their scumminess.

Grib, but what's the fun in that?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (isolation #259) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by elusive »

Taly almost got killed, he was at L1 or so before you yet you're the one more worried. One of you or Taly dies.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3700 (isolation #260) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by elusive »

I'll go with the Taly lynch if that's on the books today, but this is my POE:

Vampirate
Taly
PointY
RIP
PeaceBringer

Yes, I don't believe RIP.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3702 (isolation #261) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by elusive »

Okies, me 2

VOTE: Drixx

Hey there, sorry you replaced into a scum slot.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3712 (isolation #262) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by elusive »

If there is more then one scum then be a doll and kill Nero <3
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3753 (isolation #263) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by elusive »

Your fixation on me is disturbing. I mean seriously, serial killer stalker vibes.

I'm holding my thoughts on the latest developments for now until more info comes up.

Seriously tho, like shouldn't you be discussing more important things?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3755 (isolation #264) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by elusive »

RIP's claim on your, Pointy's narrative about it and the subsequent responses. Or are you caught scum, lol.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3758 (isolation #265) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by elusive »

Yeah, but the difference is I don't care about you lol so I read that and totally forgot it. You're the one obsessed with me and my thoughts. Which, whatever.

I don't feel like discussing it, I mean why does it matter to you of all people? I've given my POE pool and until X info more it includes all the people I find weird.

Honest if you aren't scum I will have something to say about your play this game, like eat your words.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3760 (isolation #266) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by elusive »

So you think RIP is scum?

I mean you must think he's scum, right? He's been townreading you so why would he gambit that? How does it make sense? Pointy's jump and over explanations are odd.

However, I'm sheeping Rubicon so waiting for him to have a eureka.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3761 (isolation #267) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by elusive »

Also you seem to ignore that "no result" is actually possible.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3764 (isolation #268) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by elusive »

Until he talks more I have no interest going there. Done with you as well, you've bored me so much in this game wow
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (isolation #269) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by elusive »

I'd rather someone.cute rub my lamp insted of you. You just don't so it for me.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3773 (isolation #270) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:22 am

Post by elusive »

In coherent ways, recap all your action attempts\results and if possible either paraphrase or ask Shinobi if you can direct quote.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3774 (isolation #271) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:23 am

Post by elusive »

As in using legible English, read the thread and explain clearly. Or die.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3783 (isolation #272) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:53 am

Post by elusive »

Yes shadow kitty is cute but shouldn't I be Buttercup and you be Bubbles? :P And that means Rubicon is Blossom :)

RIP is SRSLY annoying.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3820 (isolation #273) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by elusive »

I still argue that Grib is Bubbles and Rubicon is Blossom and I'm Buttercup because I'm obviously the mean one :P

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (isolation #274) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by elusive »

Rubicon could also be Professor Utonium but I like thinking of him as Blossom
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3827 (isolation #275) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by elusive »

But who would be Blossom then? There isn't anyone cool enough who I would accept as my leader and most of the other people in this game are meh boo ewww.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3829 (isolation #276) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by elusive »

How was it obvious?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3830 (isolation #277) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by elusive »

Deep Breath.

Can you paraphrase what the Mod said? No result is different from failed. SO CLARIFY
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3834 (isolation #278) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by elusive »

PARAPHRASE
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (isolation #279) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by elusive »

AS IN ASK THE MOD FOR PERMISSION FIRST AND THEN YOU MAY USE SYNONYM S TO SHARE
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3836 (isolation #280) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by elusive »

IF Rubicon accepts being Blossom then I will change my avatar to whatever he says...
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (isolation #281) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by elusive »

STAY THE EFF ON TOPIC RIP
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3845 (isolation #282) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by elusive »

Who do you think we should lynch?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3883 (isolation #283) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:49 am

Post by elusive »

Grib might be the SK, it something I've thought was possible.

However, we should finish off the scum team first.

No result usually means that the person was roleblocked or the target was unavailable (commute\jailkeep).
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3888 (isolation #284) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by elusive »

Yeah no, your presence in this game has been like fuck all.

No result is possible due to a roleblock, or the target was commuted\jailkept\protected.

Why are you voting RIP
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (isolation #285) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by elusive »

Like. RIP is annoying for a multitude of reasons. I could even get on board with lynching him due to KC defending him a whole lot as I previously illustrated. His flip would reveal something about Vampirate as well. However, thinking about his Errant\BBT read. Why wouldn't scum kill that slot if they had info about it? Lots of things to think about.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3911 (isolation #286) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:28 am

Post by elusive »

Bellaphant who soft defended KlingonCelt replaced out when called her out for it, Taly replaced in and tried to play town but there were a lot of holes in his story, then like the other scum he was flakey\active lurking\being weird. I don't even get how the slot keeps getting saved.

Drixx, I do hope you feel better and stuff though. It's just a game.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3912 (isolation #287) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:28 am

Post by elusive »

No one's explained the lack of NK better then Rubicon unless some town did something and isn't telling.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3913 (isolation #288) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:35 am

Post by elusive »

Rubicon, you do know who the Power Puff Girls are. Like everyone knows, even the elderly. :P

All you have to so is say, "I accept my place as Blossom." Or you could say, "I am the Professor." Either works.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3920 (isolation #289) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 3918, PointYBagelS wrote:Actually I want to expand that question:

To people not voting either Nero or Rip: why not? It's pretty apparent that one or both of them is lying.

No, it's not actually but you're jumping on it has struck me wrong for a while. Who's lying, why? Do tell
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (isolation #290) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by elusive »

If Rubicon turns out to be scum, I get to choose his BLOSSOM based avatar. Did I ever write about my Rubicon dream in my old QTs? Or was it just fan fic :P

I'm not going to vote Rubicon unless incontrovertible evidence such as my being in the dead thread happens.

Why not Vampirate instead or PointyBagel, Nero?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3945 (isolation #291) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by elusive »

Also no one has explained the lack of night kill yet. Other then Rubicon positing a theory that is.

NO ONE. HOW DAREST THY DEFY THE WILL OF TOWN...
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (isolation #292) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by elusive »

I don't know if he's lying, I think we may have to lynch him to confirm if we're not lynching the Bella\Taly slot (sorry Drixx, I hope RL gets lovely soon) then one of Nero, Vampirate, PB, or RIP but I do know that NO RESULT is possible.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (isolation #293) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by elusive »

For one I would not read the whole game that's just bleh. Just ISO scum instead and tell us what you see or notice.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (isolation #294) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by elusive »

I think maybe people can give key points they notice so far? I'll try to do major ones when I can, it's a long slog of a game.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3981 (isolation #295) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by elusive »

Dear gods above, give me the power to vanquish my foes aka make me a day or night vig in every game henceforth please.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3982 (isolation #296) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by elusive »

Rubicon, do you think the lack of NK might mean someone targeted Nero for murder and failed?

Scumorons trying to lurk their way to victory. Boo, hiss, boo.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (isolation #297) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by elusive »

I believe RIP but I don't know if its because of him or because I was in a similar situation with getting no result as a town watcher and people messing with me over it. Therefore, idk.

If Nero's claiming VT then that means mafia acted on RIP but why was there no kill? That could mean two mafia? I wish a raging fireball would eliminate Vampirate, Nero, and PB in one fell swoop.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4031 (isolation #298) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by elusive »

VOTE: PointyBagels
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4041 (isolation #299) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by elusive »

Now we enter a mass suicide pact because of your lack of proper punctuation and your penchant for quoting the obvious.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4047 (isolation #300) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by elusive »

Lol, rip is like frustration and comedy rolled into one.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4055 (isolation #301) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 4049, davesaz wrote:This guy is, but it's dinner time. I'll give you something to chew on in the meantime. (OMG that's bad lol)
The VC just posted by RIP indicates Elusive, otherwise why wouldn't Ika vote the CW? I suggest looking for interactions between Ika and Elusive slot.

Wait, wait, wait are you going to actually do something or be a fucking waste of space in this game? Pick one. Choose your own adventure.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4057 (isolation #302) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:12 am

Post by elusive »

IT's funny when an person with missing knowledge tries to make points, it's like an idiot coming in and trying to bake a cookie but failing to even grasp the basics like the first step.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of lurking morons in this game who add negative qualities.

I do think its interesting that dave is defending Pointy in a sideways manner.

Try harder loser.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4118 (isolation #303) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:28 am

Post by elusive »

The problem is that two scum who died were lurkers and only popped in here and there with odd play. Pointy emulated them pretty clearly. Dave is a lurker who suddenly started talking more but has no followup.

Then there's Nero who I'd like to see dead. Mostly for haranguing me throughout the game.

Then there's RIP who I'd like to see dead. Mostly for just being unintelligible across the board.

Then there's Vampirate who I've wanted to see dead for a while because KC defended his slot quite a lot. The interactions there are off. She also hard defended RIP. So both those dead seem like a good idea to clear the air.

Then BBT forgot to put in a protect, hmm....

Then there's Grib who may be the serial killer. His avatar changed...idk...I'm still processing...

idk
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4150 (isolation #304) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by elusive »

I have two Rubicon!!! 2 completed scum games, you bad stalker :P
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4158 (isolation #305) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:32 am

Post by elusive »

Listen scum, I'm just saying based on my Wiki thing its looking bad. My town game percentage is a failing grade and we are not used to failing so give up now.

I think Drixx lynch makes the most sense to me at this point and don't know why he keep surviving lynch. Why does anyone think he has no action? Remember PB tracked KC and thought she was town for some reason as well and there's the missing NK UNLESS SOME TOWN OR THIRD PARTY IS NOT TELLING US A MAJOR THING.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4176 (isolation #306) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 4173, Grib wrote:Drixx, you've been hyping up your catch-up post(s) for a while now.

We can only take your word for it for so long.

Nthing this sentiment to the highest power. I feel like all Drixx is doing is "Boo hoo no one will summarize the game for me and I'm going to pretend to be petulant about it and use it as an excuse not to do anything at all and also claim to be a late game whiz" when in fact it is late game and thou shalt be killed soonish for dangerous apathy\whining
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4181 (isolation #307) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by elusive »

Rubi, I haven't as scum learned how to fake outrage or throw tantrums or be mean.

Drixx, I have no fucking clue what's going on with you but its been made clear you don't have to read the entire game, I even said just ISO scum but you're deliberately choosing to be anti town and coast by when your slot was behaving weird already and about to be lynched.

There's such a thing as summing up notes or taking a screenshot or figuring out if you want to be in the game or not. Other people have been gently pushing you to interact for a while and yet you remain in the same old same old.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4182 (isolation #308) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by elusive »

Its because I know you're not some imbecile that the resistant to giving reads or thoughts on the current game state is mind boggling...
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4284 (isolation #309) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by elusive »

I sort of follow but I will also sheep you even though your old man avatar scared me today.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (isolation #310) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by elusive »

VOTE: RIP

I follow the town block parade...
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4346 (isolation #311) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 4330, Grib wrote:ilu Rubicon
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (isolation #312) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by elusive »

Also Nero sucks :)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4350 (isolation #313) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by elusive »

Rubicon, I'm very into knowing your latest avatar change... like did you see the movie or ?

<3
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4378 (isolation #314) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by elusive »

Two Alpha Males and the Mean Girl Town Bloc

Once upon a time...there was BWGrandfather-Blossom-PatrickStar Alpha Male and a FlowerHoldingBoy-GreenShadowKat-PinkAlien Alpha Male and an Elusive Mean Girl. The reality was that the Elusive Mean Girl and the PinkAlien Alpha Male were part of the BWGrandfather's cult and his loyal devotees. They each showed their devotion in different ways. The boy sacrificed lambs and the occasional Twinkie. The girl sacrificed humans and the occasional bunny.

When their Cult Leader told them to do stuff, they did it without question (for the most part) and so he bestowed on them deputy badges and they were in awe...

To Be Continued....
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4380 (isolation #315) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by elusive »

For the sake of the bunnies, I sometimes keep the stories PG 13 but if there is anything that would get a viewer advisory be assured that I will not spoiler it

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”