Blitz 18: Wedding Invitational Mafia - GAME OVER

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:43 am

Post by pieguyn »

a
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:46 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 10, BROseidon wrote:Scum may get some advantage to NKing them?

Also I'm a miller.

this was my initial thought, don't really think Cabd would make a mechanic that can be entirely subverted with just "bride/groom claim".

also I'm probably going to wind up playing this like a less crazy version of a marathon game. prepare your asses.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:48 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 30, Cabd wrote:FYI she said yes and we are engaged and thank all of you for your assistance in this unique proposal method. We love you all.

Cabd out.

congrats <3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:50 am

Post by pieguyn »

OK, based entirely on page 1/2 + the posts that have popped up in p-edit while I've been posting here I have serious town reads on Nacho and bork. I want all the credit for calling it first.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:57 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 72, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 66, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 54, borkjerfkin wrote:In what world are these any kind of IC, activatable or otherwise

they're towns who are confirmable by claim

You just posted what was wrong with that: scum counterclaims

this, IMO, is a compelling reason not to claim; would prefer to have a day of "vanilla" play to analyze on the off chance a CC happens because it'd be a lot more confusing to attempt to sort a CC right out the gate (based entirely around play where each person would theoretically know the other is scum) than after we have a more solid body of work to draw evidence from. it might just be me, though.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:58 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 81, BROseidon wrote:Town would lynch neither until LyLo or when 1 scum is left, which gives plenty of time for investigative roles to figure out the truth.

this would work too if it doesn't get killed before being able to sort it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:00 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 83, penguin_alien wrote:Egopost.

In post 30, Cabd wrote:FYI she said yes and we are engaged and thank all of you for your assistance in this unique proposal method. We love you all.

Cabd out.

Thank you, everyone, for being a part of this. I'm very touched, and this community means so much to both of us.

Looking forward to watching the game! (and taking notes on how to detect demons should they show up at our shindig...)

<3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:06 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 136, Empire wrote:P.S. Pieguyn is mafia.

I cannot _wait_ to hear the reasoning behind this. I actually thought I was pretty transparently town so far.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:08 am

Post by pieguyn »

I think we _should_ be fine with the mechanic as long as we avoid putting anyone to L-4 at highest (even though I would expect 3 scum here). I don't really have a preference for whether we claim D1 or later, was just throwing ideas around.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:14 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 153, borkjerfkin wrote:I am curious as to what you thought was transparently town so far

which I don't think I'd normally ask to someone about themselves but in this case I thought it was egregious enough to

if i was scum here, i would actually be scared out of my fucking mind because of it being a blitz game with at least seven or eight players each of whom would individually be capable of pinning me to the wall. i usually rely on making logical, well-thought out posts as scum and in a blitz game, don't really have time to do that. i don't think i would have opened this game the way i did if i was scum

/shrug
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:16 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 164, Empire wrote:Pie, what bork said. Your two townreads are too easy (especially the Nacho one) and the other posts feel like awkward interjections into the game.

OK.

there's about 0 way town-you would scum read me for "awkward posts" after the whole fiasco in Forest Fire. I'm giving you one chance to retract this when you arrive.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:17 am

Post by pieguyn »

and how the fuck is a Nacho town read "easy"?

p-edit: hai Nati
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:20 am

Post by pieguyn »

I don't think you believe your reasoning for scum reading me; I don't think that after one game where you were horribly wrong about what constitutes a "forced" post from me, you'd walk in here and attempt to immediately read me again based on the same thing. I think you thought that you usually rely on posts seeming awkward/forced to get reads early game, and pushed it hoping to emulate what you'd do as town, without thinking through it all the way.

bork pointing out you "agreed" with him when he didn't call me scum supports this.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:23 am

Post by pieguyn »

read my last post

and I don't think you'd have any strategy re: me specifically, I made that same mistake in Forest Fire thinking "omigawd sangres wouldn't push me out the gate" when the reality was scum there would have to play around _everyone_, not just me. I think you just saw an angle to push and pushed it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:40 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 196, Empire wrote:I don't like attention and antagonizing people who react strongly when I'm scum.

who else would you have pushed, and don't you imagine after Forest Fire I would not react as strongly as I did there (for fear of turning the whole game into another T/T shitfight)?

I don't see the relevance of this as a rebuttal to why you would think "forced posts" is a reliable reason for scum reading me.

In post 196, Empire wrote:Talk to me about your Nacho read. Why is he town and why is my questioning it sillier than my questioning your bork one?

Nacho is town because I can just feel it. I don't have a more specific explanation, I'm reading people almost entirely based off gut/tone so far (this is part of what I meant when I said I'm playing this like a marathon game) and Nacho's posts feel really strongly town. I thought his opening looked really excited in a way I would expect from him, and he proceeded to discuss reasonable things with it (i.e. it wasn't just him-scum just posting fluff in order to come across as excited), and I didn't take issue with any of it, so that's enough for a town read rn.

I don't really think you'd think the second question makes sense. the Nacho town read is a less "easy" town read, precisely _because_ people will naturally question it due to it being Nacho, and people would likely be hesitant to town read him as I've done based on <4 or 5 RL hours of posts, which is why I don't like that you called it "easy". again, it read like you weren't thinking it through all the way.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

also want to know what reservations you're having with him because this angle doesn't make any sense otherwise
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:43 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 204, Nachomamma8 wrote:pie please vote empire tia

the game hasn't started :<

p-edit: OK, fine.

VOTE: EMPIRE
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:49 am

Post by pieguyn »

unvote:

V
O
T
E
:
E
M
P
I
R
E
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:04 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 220, Empire wrote:There's obviously a reason I chose to pick at you in this way and I am a bit disappointed you haven't seen it yet.

if you're reaction testing me, please just don't. it doesn't work and only ends up pissing me off.

reading rest of the post now
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:05 am

Post by pieguyn »

syr might actually be scum. waiting to see where this goes
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:10 am

Post by pieguyn »

cephrir might be scum?

aaaaaaagh

p-edit: meh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:21 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 220, Empire wrote:I don't think you would react differently because the one thing that I've learned about mafia is that most people are predictable (although I don't know if you will understand what I mean by that). And I absolutely would have attacked someone else (GIF comes to mind as a scum-me target). I really don't want to re-hash the literal exact same argument as the last time but do you really think I am positioning my reasoning as a "reliable reason to scumread" you? There's obviously a reason I chose to pick at you in this way and I am a bit disappointed you haven't seen it yet.

to my mind, you pushing my posts being "awkward" implied that you think that it's more likely than not valid reasoning, even if it's only a slight tell.

even if it's just a reaction test, I don't really want to rule out you using a "reaction test" to enter the game as scum; pretending to do a reaction test in RVS/early game is something I see from scum fairly often when they want to look like they've generated content. can you walk me through your scum read on AP in more depth?

In post 220, Empire wrote:The problem that I have is that I can definitely visualize Nacho playing in this way as scum (even with the push on me, he's told me in the past that he would love trying to get someone like me lynched). The second question makes sense if you understand what I've been trying to do this whole time.

Nacho has told me all about his dreams of mislynching various players too, and I assume he's done the same for a bunch of other people in this game. which is why I think him actually trying to do it, in this game, would be a really bad idea and that if he was gonna do something like this it'd be in a different game. the only sense I think it makes would be if he went for it anyway hoping for people to town read him based on "he wouldn't do this as scum", but even then I think it was perfectly reasonable to take issue with your early play. if he starts bending over backwards trying to scum read someone, then ya I would agree with your point here.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:27 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 245, borkjerfkin wrote:pie what are you seeing from Ceph that worries you

initial reaction to was it was scum trying to keep a T/T going, since at that point it should have been obvious why Empire's vote wasn't on me over AP
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:28 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 247, Syryana wrote:I agree with liking 242

y
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:36 am

Post by pieguyn »

vote: AP

I haven't read in-depth since my last post but 255 is a scum wall.

brb for a few hours
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by pieguyn »

ap still not town
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

going to be finishing a school project tonight/tomorrow, likely won't be able to do any in-depth posting till tomorrow evening (but after that I'm freeeeee ~)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 346, borkjerfkin wrote:pie I want to except pie's not really communicating with me on the level I would like yet (which I am chalking up to responding to things without being fully caught up)

ftr I don't expect to work with everyone this game and I would really appreciate if I didn't have you or anyone else pushing this on me. there's a lot of people in this game I usually try to work with and I usually don't work closely with more than a few ppl/game.

I feel pretty sure AP is scum here, and no, it has nothing to do with his posts being "non-content". my issue with his posts on a general level is his focus, and I took issue with 255 for this reason - as one example, the line directed to me/Empire. I don't think he read our exchange and thought that the most productive comment to make was "are you really surprised the past can repeat itself" or whatever he said. there were a lot of more specific factors involved in how it actually went down in that game, which is what led to me saying I didn't think Empire would buy it as a reason for scum reading me, and both me and Empire alluded to this (Empire saying "reaction test" "you should know why I'm doing this", me outright saying he used the same reason in the last game and was wrong). I think that if he really wanted to sort through it, that comment re: me should have had more depth or addressed any of the actual content behind me/Empire sorting each other. what he did read more like it was coming from a "what can I say here to look OK" POV instead of actually trying to sort through it.

his latest reads wall I take issue with for similar reasons. I don't understand why he'd feel like he had to have a read on Tammy after like 4 posts - it reads like he thought it'd be an easy thing to comment on and there it was.

there's more but those are the two that stood out the most

outside of that reads I'd like to discuss the most are Nacho's read on Ceph and Nati's read on me, but probably can't read into it in-depth until later.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

back \o/
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Mala might be scum again. can someone who has more experience with her tell me if she tends to make content-light catchup posts like as town?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 417, borkjerfkin wrote:If Pie gets here first I maybe at least want to know if you are also wondering this as you brought it up at one point too

was gonna mention this but I'll put it here; I thought about it overnight and I feel pretty good about the way Empire handled the read on me, not due to the reaction test but his reach out to me after he started town reading me. I like it bc I can see it coming from the POV of Empire-town who thought something along the lines of "I've hardly played with pieguyn, it would be good if we could work together this game", and decided that the best way to do this would be to immediately try and sort me with a quick push, and it seems like an obscure enough thing I really doubt he'd have thought to fake it. the exception is if he was trying to go out of his way to play to me, but I don't really think I'd be a priority target for scum-Empire to manipulate as opposed to someone like Nacho or Tammy.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 521, Syryana wrote:Best I can say for Mala is that she's being un-Mala-like. Whether that means she's scum or not idk, particularly in light of and

reason I asked is I remember her making a very similar looking content-light catchup post in the Team Mafia game where she generally waffled on a lot of shit and didn't take any firm stances, which is part of where my scum read on her came from that game, and in my memory I know ppl like BRO have caught her in the past based on a lack of firm stances.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also I liked Empire's confidence that "Nacho would 100% see me as town if he's town" after he sorted me, would be kinda impressed if he felt that confident to post smth like that as scum specifically after doing something deliberately confusing that would give people cause to question him.

p-edit: hold on a sec and I can pull her posts I'm talking about from that game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by pieguyn »

meh hold on.

Empire, do you make anything out of her (Mala's) early push on Nacho?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 537, borkjerfkin wrote:I feel like even I would be able to do this as scum and you know how I feel about my scumgame

meeeeh

honestly I still like it but more because it didn't come off forced to me. in my recent memory whenever you'd emulate your "you're not lynching me" or "I'm super town" or whatever, it would feel off timing-wise.

I could be reading too much into it though.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 517, Ms Marangal wrote:Pie is mostly a joke, but I'm ready to move somewhere more serious

can you clarify this? you started off calling me underwhelming and now said it's a joke when I didn't do anything in between (i.e. was calling me underwhelming a joke from the start?)

don't think you're scum for it just want it clarified
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I have all sorts of paranoid feelings wrt GIF rn.

I still have no fucking idea why anyone is seeing AP's posts as anything resembling town.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I *think* I like Cephrir tonally, I disagree with most of his recent questioning but I don't get the same calculated on-top-of-shit feeling I usually get from his scum games.

a billion p-edits later
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by pieguyn »

jesus I'm lost
ok

{BRO, Empire, Ceph, bork}
{Nacho}
everyone else
{Mala, AP}
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by pieguyn »

maybe GIF is actually town?

aaaaaaaagh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I don't have a town read on Tammy. someone point me to where she's town told bc if she did I've missed it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 576, Empire wrote:I just tried to ISO GIF and all I get is ??????????

me calling him town was an impulse reaction to , it's the kind of thing I've come to expect from him as town where I don't know if he's as open as scum
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

ISO'ing Tammy. tbh, I feel really uncomfortable calling her town for her responses to AP bc afaict it's her taking issue with him for what amounts to a playstyle conflict, and I think she'd be capable of doing this as scum if she legitimately felt about it like he was poking her over something that shouldn't be indicative, but I might just be reading way too much into it and I agree the conviction behind it points more to her reacting to it as town regardless. -.-

that said, I did like her poking Mala on her town read on her; I do it a lot as scum but the reasoning is thought out and well-reasoned enough that I think it's a good point.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 591, Natirasha wrote:baka baka

hai. did you wanna talk about something?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Nacho, why are you scum reading Ceph and what were your reservations about BRO?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 612, Natirasha wrote:Just expressing disapproval.

what about the post are you expressing disapproval at
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 617, Cephrir wrote:and he would be particularly inspired to select you for this honor because...?

we literally haven't played in any games with each other outside of Forest Fire which was basically a huge shitfight between our 2 slots all game until we figured out we were both town. so we haven't really had a chance to actually both be able to work with each other in a game.

like, he explicitly said hopefully I'd see him as town so we could work with each other, so I don't see why you'd find this unlikely. but, the point here is that, if that was what he was trying to accomplish, the way he approached reading me makes a lot of sense (moreso than any reason I could think of for him doing it as scum)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 650, Cephrir wrote:I guess. I dunno. No one ever singles me out randomly with no history playing together and says hey be town ceph i want to work with you. nor have i really seen that ever even with players who are actually good?

pedit: @pie

oh I wouldn't really say it's no history, we seemed to work well together for the very very brief period we were town reading each other in Forest Fire-game although that was a hydra of him/Regfan and not just him, and I've been in 2 of his games.

I know when this started I kinda sorta would have liked to have had this game go better between us two than FF did (before you ask yeah I will push someone if I think they're being disingenuous even taking this into account) and I think he'd feel the same way.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by pieguyn »

vote: Mala

someone sell me on GM-scum, I could potentially vote there but I don't have any idea of what the cases on her are. if I missed it, link plz.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I *think* BRO's recent posts confirm the town read I had on him.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

good god i would be even more lost than i am if it weren't for having played with basically everyone here. my strategy so far has just been to armchair meta the hell out of everyone .-.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:37 am

Post by pieguyn »

unvote:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:40 am

Post by pieguyn »

i don't want anyone at L-3 when/if they claim
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:54 am

Post by pieguyn »

what on earth is going on

i'm about to crash cos lol i stayed up all night. be back in like 6 hours
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:58 am

Post by pieguyn »

wait shit I completely missed 2 pages.

reading that then bbl
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:07 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 716, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 574, pieguyn wrote:jesus I'm lost
ok

{BRO, Empire, Ceph, bork}

I am confused why BRO and Ceph are included in the top tier and I'm confused why I'm not.

BRO town read is just because I feel like when he's scum most of his posts have this seeking-approval mindset where he tries to go around and make appeals to various players in the game. I don't see that from him here at all and I think this looks p strongly like his town play as opposed to his scum play.

Ceph town read is kinda similar, he feels like he's kind of lost and I disagree with most of what he's pointing out, which ironically I find to be a town tell bc I can look at it and see it coming from the POV of lost-town who can't stay on top of the game fully.

I mostly just flipped out on you cos I would expect you to town read BRO here given you (and Tammy, and mollie. -.- christ I still cannot fucking believe that) spent all of D1 of Capcom trying to dismantle my massive case of destruction on BRO where this was a major point in the case, and I'm almost positive you've used this point in reading BRO before in some other game (don't remember exactly where).

In post 717, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm confused why Pie thinks Im scum, but thats ok.

Bork at least has a good reason for finding me suspicious.

if you really want me to, I can go through all of your posts and point out why I think the vast majority of them aren't you actually game solving, but IDK how productive that'd be in a blitz scenario where there's easily viable wagons on other ppl I think have a good chance to be scum anyway.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:10 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 722, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't really understand the Mala votes; I thought the push on me being scum when I was pretty widely townread was unlike what Mala typically does as scum

aaaaaaagh son of a bitch
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:18 am

Post by pieguyn »

I believe, with reservations, Nacho has caught GM.

I have a fair amount of paranoia because most of what he brought up are literally some of the easiest things to attack as scum, but then I think it may just be that easy.

p-edit: see above; town (poke me if you want me to reason this out more); I have no read there and haven't tried to form one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:20 am

Post by pieguyn »

Mara, when your sober would like if you could explain why GM is town as fuck
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:21 am

Post by pieguyn »

aaaand OK I'm legit about to pass out any second now.

be back in like 5-6 hours 4real this time
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

wheeeeeee

Syr is at L-2, correct?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

<- is no longer remotely paranoid of Nacho btw

before anyone goes "LOL NACHO WOULD BUS D1", it's not him catching Syr by itself that makes me think this, there are a few specific things I'm reading as really town about it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I guess AP is town. which sucks because I wanted to be the person who would come back in postgame and be like "I TOLD YOU ALL AP WAS SCUM" after he either wins or doesn't get lynched until way later. :<:<
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

ftr Syr is basically confscum I'm just not voting him yet because there's no reason to until we're ready for day end.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

VOTE: SYRYANA
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 994, Nachomamma8 wrote:you were my strongest townread btw

@pie

"were"? </3
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 999, Tammy wrote:Waffles is super duper fucking high right now off of pain medication that he's literally snoring while awake.

i'm laughing way harder than i should at this and i'm aware it's hilarious
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by pieguyn »

ugh fuck I was gonna reread how that last bit of D1 played out overnight but I got lazy.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by pieguyn »

vote: AP
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by pieguyn »

if that is intended to be a soft, say so and I'll unvote.

if it's just bravado, you may kindly shove it. :>

p-edit: it's mostly a placeholder. don't tell him, though <_< >_>
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

wait hold on.

who claimed the other PR? Syr, Nacho, +?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yeah I thought it was GM but I can't find it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by pieguyn »

why the fuck did bork die
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by pieguyn »

that kill is... :|:|:|:|
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

unvote:

I will not be back until I've looked through this again IN DETAIL.

p-edit: oo, shiny.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

ftr, I feel like we're all getting rolled in the most ridiculous way possible.

also I need GIF and noddy to do more.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

syryana -> last-night killcop
bork -> VT

nacho -> tracker
BRO -> miller
GM -> ;aisjf;alsdjf;alskdjf

someone -> some sort of protective role?

someone -> roleblocker (if Nacho isn't lying)
?
?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by pieguyn »

OK yeah uh.

RB + ninja on the same scum team?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

here's a question. would bride+groom being basically 2 named ICs be enough to offset both a RB and a ninja on the scum team?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

paranoid theory: scum team is BRO/noddy/Mala and they're trying to mindfuck everyone with the "Mala wouldn't bus" so that BRO+whoever can endgame.

(disclaimer I don't actually think this. but it would be hilarious!)

will be around more tomorrow
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

what the hell OK jesus.

I'm going to have to get a rain check for another day, sorry.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1295, notscience wrote:I really dont think Ive seen anything regarding her trying to read me and she knows that would bother the everliving shit out of me and she'd probably have been expecting a post such as this somewhere down the line about my cripplnig egotism.

?

that's been the extent of it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:10 am

Post by pieguyn »

ohai Marquis.

I'm in no state of mind to post right now (and worst-case might not be until tomorrow). more later
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

it is a huge pet peeve of mine when people say shit like "I'm not getting lynched" and it's clearly intended to be a soft and then whatever they claim isn't alignment indicative (or they claim VT). I'm not assuming that's what's going on here, but if it turns out this is what AP is doing and I'm not around later, he should be lynched into the fucking ground.

I'm wondering about Nacho, although I can't really blame him for being inactive when I'm in the same position.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

OK. this is going to sound really stupid, but a large part of the reason I gave up on pushing AP so quickly was because he's an insanely active player, and I felt like (and still do, mostly) unless I'm capable of matching it, he's going to be able to twist/mischaracterize whatever I'm saying and fling it back in my face, at which point I'll likely be lynched. I don't have faith given my RL (it was free but now I'm really occupied with something else) that I'd be able to look adequately town or respond to/comment on everything necessary to lynch him. AP, as far as I can tell, is one of those ridiculously active scum players whose main weapon is sheer force of will. the last thing I need to do is launch a push on him, especially when he's universally town read, I'm not, and he's voting me.

I've already seen it happen with the initial 2 points I brought up way back when that everyone now thinks were anemic/not compelling, even though I still think they were good looking back on it. which is kinda dumb because I hardly elaborated on them but it still scares me : x

I have a PR btw and if everything goes correctly, I will not be making it to LYLO this game.

p-edit: the first line of 1373 is exactly what I'm talking about btw
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by pieguyn »

noddy is probably scum actually.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

and yes I have thought about it and I doubt you actually are what you're softing. I think you're hoping you can backtrack out of it later without being called on it.

you can attempt to mischaracterize my posts all you want, btw, it's not going to work. not only should my role confirm me as town under the right circumstances, if you actually try and lynch me, I'll crush your face in. ~
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by pieguyn »

and yes, that is a soft.

you don't get to push "lul pie too smart 4this" if you don't see how outright claiming a confirmable role should make me town
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by pieguyn »

noddy, are you reading Mala as town?

similar question about myself: do you have any reason at all to think I *could* be town here?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1383, pieguyn wrote:similar question about myself: do you have any reason at all to think I *could* be town here?

at the time you made your last post, that is.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I feel like Marquis could be scum but I wanna wait to see what he does first.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Mala be town.

{Nati, GM, Tammy, AP, Nacho, noddy, Marquis}

OK I feel better now. be back tomorrow
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1390, AngryPidgeon wrote:Did you read his last wall?

yes.

if you actually believe noddy is incapable of writing substantial posts as scum, tears of blood shall stream forth from my face. the content in the wall itself was meh.

In post 1390, AngryPidgeon wrote:This is MILES away from my scumgame which is to make shallow posts and smoke over the thread.

shallow reads, I.E. that read on Syr for acting "awkward" which is about the most shallow reason I can think of for scum reading someone and the one on me for being "smarter than this as town", and noise like this claiming it's "audacious" that I dare push the great AP who's done sooo much to help town and that this game looks oh so different from your scum game. amirite?

I'm well aware you have a tendency to make posts kinda like this as town, but yes, if I have a reason to believe it is just noise/bravado without any actual backing behind it, I will question it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

:neutral:

fine. do you have anything specific for Nacho being scum outside of him having disappeared recently?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'll hopefully elaborate more on the noddy read after he answers my question btw, which might be too late (my fault) but I'll get something out at least before day end.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1395, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why is your read on Tammy what it is? Was curious that you think shes scummy when most people don't. Not that you're wrong, I'm open to exploring new paranoia any day.

I freaked out at . she's been in a few games with me, and seen somewhat recent versions of both my town play, and my scum play. I do think I've got better at integrating emotion into my scum game, but I'm nowhere near perfect at it, and I would expect her to know this. so, it felt odd that she would essentially entirely dismiss the observation on me Empire (who has also seen my recent town/scum play) made (skeptical yes, entirely write it off no).

I wouldn't lynch her over it, though, since not only is it biased reasoning but I haven't really looked through or tried to understand the town reads on her yet. I've basically just accepted that even if she is scum I'll never get anywhere past looking at her awkwardly time to time because I feel like I don't have a _really_ good handle of what she's done this game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:23 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1402, Tammy wrote:So, yeah, none of this makes any sense. I mean, if you were a meek little girl sure, but you have a tendency to drive the game in the direction you want it to go everyone else be damned so I'm not getting this you were afraid to push ap because you might get lynched instead mentality.

the difference here is that up until like 4-5 hours from now, I have been/will be actually busy enough where I can hardly post. I can't do any of this unless I'm actually able to post etc.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:24 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1383, pieguyn wrote:
noddy, are you reading Mala as town?

similar question about myself: do you have any reason at all to think I *could* be town here?

ignoring the first question is not an option.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:38 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1451, Ms Marangal wrote:And she isn't responding to that fact

. . .

I assumed this was just you being stubborn. you are actually attempting to CC?

if you are and this is some kind of lolgambit, btw, kindly go away.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:40 am

Post by pieguyn »

^ftr, unless Cabd decided to put duplicate roles in this, the above is the only explanation I can think of if you actually are CC'ing. so .¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

fucking lol.

this game makes me want to die inside

P-EDIT: NO, I'M CLAIMING BODYGUARD. FUCKING SERIOUS?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:43 am

Post by pieguyn »

"confirm me as town under the right circumstances" = me hitting right and fucking dying.

same idea with me saying I shouldn't be making it to LYLO if I play it right.

. . .
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:43 am

Post by pieguyn »

flavor is Maid of Honor if that's what you're asking.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:44 am

Post by pieguyn »

read my last post
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:48 am

Post by pieguyn »

be back in like 6 hours.

I am legitimately freaking out that people will be idiots and I'll be lynched before I get back. I feel p sure Marquis is scum, noddy is like 75% chance scum especially if I'm right about this.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:56 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1483, Tammy wrote:I don't get why you not being around makes you afraid of writing a case pie.

I'm listening on marquis though!

this is what happened when I actually tried to do shit in this game. this is exactly why I did not want to do anything until I knew I was fucking ready.

if I had tried AP earlier, 100% it would have turned out like this, just it would have happened differently. you might say that sounds stupid, but I can actually be fatalistic as hell.

all of noddy's recent posts are just him jerking off at "durr one of the claims is scum" without any legit reason for scum reading me, btw, which is part of why he could easily be scum here - think how Nacho would feel if he mislynched someone like you. I'll explain this in more depth in like 6 hours DO NOT LYNCH ME UNTIL I DO THIS.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:56 am

Post by pieguyn »

I actually do have to go now.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:03 am

Post by pieguyn »

so I had a chance to get on at work and . . .

I *believe* what we're seeing is scum-Marquis attempting to claim early (something I know him to do although this might be outdated as it was a year and a half ago), not realizing there can only be one maid of honor and then changing his flavor around afterward to get out of it (likely to a provided safe flavor or flavor provided in a safeclaim). and yes, I believe a low power duplicate role is the kind of claim he would make if he was going for an early claim - it would be regarded as a safe role that could easily exist, and would potentially still exist even if I flipped.

FTR, I do believe 2 bodyguards is possible in this setup, it's the way he claimed that makes me think it's a scum claim. but, regardless, I would accept a lynch on myself tomorrow if he's actually town (although I am flipping town, so if you all do this, plan for starting D4 with only 1 mislynch remaining).

I still plan on elaborating more on my noddy read when I get off work in like 3 hours. and what I had about Marquis prior to him claiming.

IF I'm lynched, lynch him into the fucking ground tomorrow, and do not let him or anyone else try to get away with something like "ops I guess there were 2 bodyguards". I am very wary of BRO's approach in particular.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:03 am

Post by pieguyn »

VOTE: MARQUIS
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:34 am

Post by pieguyn »

to clarify, I do not think the claim was originally intended to be a counterclaim to me.

I think it was primarily a "claim early to look town", with the added benefit that people would potentially consider it a CC.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1562, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ah yes, the rare and elusive scum!Marquis in his natural habitat. You'll notice the telltale scummy signs of tripping over himself to claim and if you look closely enough you'll see his primal instincts kicking in, attempting to camouflage himself in with a townclaim in his own habitat. In this particular case, the unsuspecting victim has claimed bodyguard. Unbeknownst to the real bodyguard, Marquis is already on the prowl for his next mislynch. The guise is not perfect though and some well-adapted would-be prey can spot the fake claim encroaching on their territory due to the nature of the flavor and the pixels.

quit being a fuckwit and actually explain why it's wrong

unless this wasn't sarcastic and I'm horribly misreading it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Oh my fucking god.

I have a pretty good idea of how Marquis plays. If you all are planning on lynching me, and you're just going to discredit the reasoning behind my read on him, then I have no fucking words that are suitable for this game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1567, Marquis wrote:pie :(

you're scum :((((

well at least I can rest easier, you _are_ scum.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by pieguyn »

like honestly I don't know what the point of even bothering to elaborate on the read is if you all are going to ignore it, regardless of whether you lynch me or not.

I'll try and do it anyway, but you all don't know how awful it actually is to have basically everything you post written off as "wrong" "not good enough" etc.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

ALSO:

Nacho not being here sets off all sorts of alarm bells. I know if he was here he'd 100% read me as town.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1576, goodmorning wrote:can they really not both be bgs? i feel like there is some overreaction going on here.

we can be, but I feel pretty strongly the way he claimed points to it being a scum claim - hence, why I explicitly clarified this earlier.

I think him misclaiming his flavor actually is a scum slip, which is a large part of this.

in other news, if Mala is scum, I officially think I am going to cry. and, I'm leaving work now so I should be back in ~1 and a half hours.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1588, Marquis wrote:but then she made posts like in the past two pages and like. i just can't see it anymore because if those aren't scum setting up the outcomes of my townflip and doubling down to look good then idk what is

>scum setting up the outcomes of your town flip
>I've literally acknowledged I'm the correct lynch if you flip town today.

go on, explain why in the holy name of fuck I try to force a lynch that is not only completely unnecessary (as there are people thinking 2 bodyguards might actually be in this setup, and people like Mala who could be swayed elsewhere on the basis of town reading me), but even if by some miracle I get it, I'm completely and entirely fucked tomorrow.

you can't, because you haven't attempted to divine my alignment - you are simply throwing out throwaway statements in order to maintain the status quo of me being lynched
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1601, Marquis wrote:yes please use this to try and assert your towniness over me when this is scum's go-to line literally every time

if you, or anyone else, thinks I'd somehow be able to argue my way out of that tomorrow as scum, lololol. you know that I don't play scum by doing insane shit, I play it strategically.

I am writing POSTS. so, I might not respond to recent shit immediately.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1606, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also where in the 9 planes of hell did Nacho go.

he doesn't want to force himself into derailing my lynch (or alternately claim scum). duh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

so my major issue with noddy this game is that he is completely lacking conviction. when someone who should read him right is scum reading him, and he's town, his reaction is not ... what he's been doing here. he goes far and wide to question and get to the bottom of why the person who can supposedly read him oh so well is misreading him, and uses it as a springboard for sorting them, which was in no small part inspired by 3 games in a row where I pushed him and happened to be scum.

that said, I'm starting here:

In post 1365, notscience wrote:
In post 1354, Malakittens wrote:Tammy,

The reason why I'm not townreading Notty is because he seems to be lacking everything that j normally see from him in his town games. I don't really feel like he's believing in any of his townreads. I mean in the last blitz game he reached out to Mollie for reading is wrong and after her repeating ignoring him he went after for that. Here I haven't seen him really to reach out to anyone.

In the other game he didn't 'demand' everyone to townread him.

Just this whole game here seems different.

I truthfully think he's a higher chance for scum than GM.

(Not sure if this helps any with my explanation)

Are you even

what

1) the other game she was ignoring me and reading YOU wrong and it was clouding her stance on me. I had been trying to get her attention repeatedly and had been ignored,yes

2) I didn't demand everyone townread me because the only fucking person in that game who I could have bop'd like that was the one who was tunneling us from 1)

3) since when is feeling different a scumtell? It's not like I had someone snapping at me to come post in this game

4) I don't beleive in my townreads because I know this is a game where I'll be weaker simply by virtue of the usual suspects all being here I won't really know who to trust. There, I found something to latch onto and I had stuff to fight but here all I've had is noone townreading me and then accusations of not being like one select game which I don't even need to go into why are you comparing me to just one game to fit what you're trying to say because guess what! People don't play the same in every game (also, bro has had this conversation with me about my read on him before I am like 95% sure)

So, balls in your court.

the interaction with Mala here was very weak and not at all assertive, and no, "balls in your court" is not particularly assertive. from a town him, for example, I would expect a tone more like "I haven't had anyone snap at me to post in this game, this isn't a scum tell and you know it", or "you know that demanding people town reading me is a part of my playstyle".

moreover, he dropped this interaction with Mala after one fucking post. as far as I can tell, Mala did not respond to it. given how big a deal this kind of stuff usually is for him, I would not expect this sort of meh indifference to her read on him. I would expect fear and confusion. he would have been in here, questioning it further, and generally been a lot more skeptical about it instead of moving on immediately. but no, he didn't push it, he didn't factor it into his read on her.

In post 1380, pieguyn wrote:noddy is probably scum actually.

In post 1394, pieguyn wrote:I'll hopefully elaborate more on the noddy read after he answers my question btw, which might be too late (my fault) but I'll get something out at least before day end.

I stated in no uncertain terms I thought he was probably scum. what did he post when he got back?

In post 1438, notscience wrote:
In post 1384, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1383, pieguyn wrote:similar question about myself: do you have any reason at all to think I *could* be town here?

at the time you made your last post, that is.

Could, forseeably (something something 6 people in the pool) and I'm aware that I have both you/mala in it which is really sketchy. I don''t think (want to think) you both are scum here but you were flat out ignoring me for most of the game (and one post saying "I want to see more from him" does not a non-ignore make) and she was erally focused on making me do things which is something I know you'd guys expect me to want to see but also she really hasnt been pushing me that hard if she actually thought im scum she could pull up more than just "he isnt like this one game" an her doing that is really sketch.

I mean I'm not really imagining a world where both are you are scum because if you were both scum it would have been really easy for you two to get your hooks in me and make me dance but idk which of you is town or if you both are town but I'm not remotely confident in either woooooo

And yes, I'm able to post long things as scum!

But do tell why I am scum :3

pedit-

Yep!

VOTE: pie

In post 1439, notscience wrote:also I fully expect pie to vote me and it to end up as me vs pie

because that went so well for me last time

<_>

but I think more people are townreading me so NEENER NEENER

In post 1440, notscience wrote:That being said I feel like I've been talking abotu how you should get the people I'm most scared of to wagon me if you really want to divine my alignment so uh

go ahead

his approach to reading me is something I similarly disliked for two reasons. first off, again, I would not expect him to just go "meh one of you could be scum". and, while I expect him to be fairly cheeky/playfully arrogant as town, I would not expect it here. his reaction to me scum reading him has ALWAYS been to either declare I was scum for it and move on, or panic/confusion or conviction that I'm not town, and no, the vote on me was not this, it was only because Mara told him to.

I wanna reiterate how unusual this is for him. I call him scum, and his reaction is "Mara told me you're scum, so scum. done!". absolutely nothing to do with my BIG IMPENDING SCUM READ on him, which has ALWAYS been a big, big, big, big point in how he reads me. not even "I don't think my play has been lacking, and you're calling me scum, and I don't town read you in any way so I could purge you" which is a thought process that would be so much more typical of him-town even if it's completely unnuanced. you could argue that I hadn't elaborated on it, but this doesn't matter. me -> him reads are, in fact, at the level where so much as me scum reading him at all gives him cause for concern over my alignment.

but, the other reason is that he's completely abdicating any responsibility for reading me. in swag wars, a major point was that I was scum reading him in a forced way (which is what sparked that infamous me/him exchange which btw I have had to deal with, in at least one completely unrelated game, from ppl cold meta'ing that game), and in EOSD, Sakura caught me because I wasn't sorting her how I should have been. I would expect he would be worried about the same thing happened to him. relying entirely on other people to do it absolves him of that problem.

In post 1464, notscience wrote:Oh that yeah i got that but still

Pie/mala both scumreading me incorrectly this game just got like 100% more rage-enducing because mala read me right in that mini normal that sakura was reading me wrong and pie was circlejerking w/ her about and had a big wagon but shes reading me wrong here which is HNNNNNNNNNNG but pie's scumread on me looks equally as HNNNNNNNNNNNNG so idk

pedit-

hi bro!

the continuation of the Mala read. there is no indication that he was evolving, or so much as thinking about, the read on her, and he most certainly fucking would be if he was town. again, when he is town stuff like this is a major major priority in getting reads for him, which is about the opposite of this, which was basically "it's HNNNNNNNNG but I have nothing else to say about it". it makes sense if he doesn't want it to be too much of a talking point, though.

In post 1509, notscience wrote:I could vote GM again.

he explicitly BACKS OFF me and pursues someone else. there is no way in hell my scum read on him is unimportant enough that he'd go "meh, GM". that lingering paranoia of Mala/me would always be there in the back of his mind, and he would be a hell of a lot more interested in working through it before stating he'd be OK with abandoning it for this game day.

In post 1544, notscience wrote:
In post 1538, Ms Marangal wrote:Two maids of honors lovely

I'm even more inclined to believe pies role and claim because cabd making a fakeclaim matching a real claim is unreal to me.

Fun fact

House mafia scum had a "safeclaim" that was actually something town had and iirc cabd chalked that game up to the mod being a ashitter

aka

cabd wouldnt do that

aka

SQUAWK

aka

purge with fire

In post 1545, notscience wrote:WAIT WHAT IF MARQUIS IS A TRAITOR AND THEY KNOW WHAT HIS ROLE IS AND THIS IS THEM TRYING TO FIND HIM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

I found this exchange odd, and it's part of what makes me think he and Marquis are partners (I'm 99% confident on Marquis scum). the first line of the first post is dissonant with concluding one of us is scum for it, regardless of the fact it's me he's reading. if you hold the belief that Cabd would not give mafia a safeclaim with the actual town role in the game, and two people claim the same thing, you don't arbitrarily decide one is scum, since that would have been what happened if everyone was claiming "truthfully", in which case you've ruled out one of them being scum. and you definitely don't say the one to claim first is scum, which is a strictly stronger point.

this also is related to his read progression on me: at this point his read on me has went, "scum bc Mara said so -> scum bc claims" with literally fucking nothing in between and no attempt at all to read my play. which makes more sense from him-scum for two reasons; as I said before, it abdicates responsibility from forming a read on me. but also, I can assure that he definitely believes that in a fight with me he would lose regardless of our actual alignments or the arguments being pushed. in swag wars he knew I was scum but still explicitly stated he was avoiding launching a push on me because he'd lose. imagine how he'd feel with the other way around (thus with no "I'm town" confidence on his part and him knowing I'm basically unlynchable when I'm actually town).

the second post is something I know BRO does as scum: attempting to link people to your scum partner to open up mislynches after they flip. I'm aware this was relying on Marquis-traitor, but it would theoretically work the other way around too. he's not pushing it strongly, but at the very least, I think the same strategic goal to float the idea and see if it's well received would be there.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1387, Marquis wrote:VOTE: empire

kill it please i'm so unimpressed you have no idea god goodnight

this read strongly like Marquis as scum, tonally; he tends to fake this kind of anger/indignation when he's scum and especially when talking about his reads or pushing people.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #123) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1532, Marquis wrote:ok this is weird

because on one hand pie's engagement is entirely characteristic of what i'm familiar with from her towngames and the way she's responding to mala really feels like... just town pie, open and emotional to a very specific extent

and on the other hand she's claiming my role and flavor.

so.

this is Marquis expressing an immutable belief: that the way to identify town-me is based on my emotional engagement/openness towards the game. I know that this is, indeed, the way that he reads me, and that he believes p strongly that it's accurate.

I bring this up because

In post 1588, Marquis wrote:see i REALLY thought pie's earlier play felt town which was why at first i was really just. "what." about the whole role and flavor overlap

but then she made posts like in the past two pages and like. i just can't see it anymore because if those aren't scum setting up the outcomes of my townflip and doubling down to look good then idk what is

someone holding this belief does not make the 180 they make here so readily. they at least stop to consider that someone just so happens to be temporarily flipping out; they sure as hell don't go "o, ur posts are setting up my town flip. I'll just completely forget about how I've read you, _accurately_ in every single game because of these posts".

this is more so the case because if you actually believed I had difficulty faking this kind of emotion as scum, my recent posts are 1000x more emotional than my previous ones were.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #124) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1595, Marquis wrote:we have like 5 hours can we lynch pie and not give her a night with this unresolved

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p7481329, and http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7481613 onward (that page) - basically pie sees mara potentially ccing, is in a spot, panics, realizes she isn't ccing bodyguard but bride/groom and then makes a claim that essentially amounts to "lol nvm nvm i'm bodyguard" because it was a convenient way to get out of mara's hardcore pressure from a universally townread player.

this made absolutely 0 sense. if I'm scum, planning on fake claiming bride/groom, I would not "panic" over someone CC'ing it because
I would fucking be expecting it.

I also think scum are significantly more likely than town to bring up "I don't want to give scum claiming PR a night", since it's an easy throwaway excuse that can be pulled up to cast doubt on any claim ever.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #125) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1551, Marquis wrote:i still want to lynch pie

that claim was prompted by like life-or-death pressure from mara and i think the bodyguard suggestion presented earlier felt safest for scum-pie after realizing mara meant something else

In post 1589, Marquis wrote:
In post 1556, pieguyn wrote:FTR, I do believe 2 bodyguards is possible in this setup, it's the way he claimed that makes me think it's a scum claim. but, regardless, I would accept a lynch on myself tomorrow if he's actually town
(although I am flipping town, so if you all do this, plan for starting D4 with only 1 mislynch remaining).

just

let this run thru ur head

this is all scum ever postulate in these sorts of post-day-1 CC situations

I've said it before, Empire's agreed with it, but basically everything Marquis has posted about me, including what I pointed out in the above post, have been easy throwaway comments than anything addressing my reads or divining my motivation.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #126) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 465, Malakittens wrote:
In post 450, Empire wrote:Mala, how closely have you been reading this game so far?

(going to run a couple of errands and then do a full reread)

Pretty caught up, even with the current posts, why?

Also I'm not liking Nacho so if anyone can shed insight on if this is town game and why please do!

VOTE: Nacho

Also Tammeh, I don't get you. You don't like people townreading that post; you don't like them scum reading the post.

plus besides that post I'm pretty null on you.

this was brought up on D1, but I thought this read slightly town. it didn't really look like pandering or fake paranoia.

In post 1354, Malakittens wrote:Tammy,

The reason why I'm not townreading Notty is because he seems to be lacking everything that j normally see from him in his town games. I don't really feel like he's believing in any of his townreads. I mean in the last blitz game he reached out to Mollie for reading is wrong and after her repeating ignoring him he went after for that. Here I haven't seen him really to reach out to anyone.

In the other game he didn't 'demand' everyone to townread him.

Just this whole game here seems different.

I truthfully think he's a higher chance for scum than GM.

(Not sure if this helps any with my explanation)

this is actually a fairly concise explanation that nails exactly why noddy isn't town here, and it is a part of why I'm town reading Mala here. btw, even if noddy was town somehow (he isn't), I'd still town read this since at worst he's playing off and Mala is validly calling him on it.

I also feel like this push in general has a decisiveness that I didn't see in the Team Mafia game where she waffled to shit on everything. she's been pretty consistently pushing him, and been
proactive
about it (compare to TM where it was just like "pie is scum" whenever I'd interact with her and then she wouldn't draw quite as much attention onto it afterward until I came back and continued pushing her).

In post 1086, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: notty

If you're town i wanna see it.
If you're scum I wanna see you roped.

this would be a weird strategic decision as scum because she was the leading wagon, iirc the only wagon, and given her knowledge of noddy's town game (going hard on people he knows pushing him), it would pretty obviously tip him off when he wasn't voting or really pushing her. there are "unlikely" reads you'd make to get town read as scum, I doubt this is one of them.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #127) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also I find Mala's posting re: me obvious town for what should be obvious reasons.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #128) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I think those are the most interesting reads, let me know if you want anything else.

last scum is probably in {BRO, Nacho, maybe GM but that would just be _so_ convenient. :igmeou:}. could also be Nati but I've reached the point where I feel like she's just town and I've been needlessly worrying over her instead of reaching out to her over nothing.

if people _really_ don't want Marquis, I'll vote GM.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

not really, my concern was mostly that you could have been lurking until deadline. and I'm aware you posted but I felt like you might have just left and lurked to deadline anyway (even if it'd make you highly likely scum, there could have been viable excuses for it).

I am similarly concerned that you think there's even a chance in hell I could fake this shit, but I guess "probably town" is good enough.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #130) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

what do you think of my thoughts on Marquis/noddy?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #131) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1625, pieguyn wrote:not really

there is also a slight note here that you have blindsided me tonally before (even if it was just one game from a year and a half ago), so any tonal town read obviously isn't going to be 1000% solid even if it's 95% solid.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

bbl ~1 hour dinner.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1629, Tammy wrote:goodmorning, marquis, bro?

oh my god get out of my head. I was actually just sitting here thinking the thing with noddy could be a huge distraction and going to wind up fucking the game tomorrow if I'm wrong about it (>.>) and this is what I was thinking if noddy is town (BRO pushing GM/Mala for "chainsawing").

bbl for real now
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1658, Marquis wrote:2 hours is enough to lynch pie ceph pls

i also see empire nati and pie lurking around sitechat IF THERE'S ANY TIME TO POST IT'S NOW THANKS

. . .
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

vote: GM (L-1).

I doubt GM is flipping scum.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1625, pieguyn wrote:not really, my concern was mostly that you could have been lurking until deadline. and I'm aware you posted but I felt like you might have just left and lurked to deadline anyway (even if it'd make you highly likely scum, there could have been viable excuses for it).

FYI this I believe is exactly what's happening.

and I'm at L-2 not L-1.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

btw Mara if I get lynched here, you will sheep anyone who is not complete shit at reading me on forums when attempting to read me from now on.

K?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

:roll:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #139) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'm just waiting for Mala to hopefully show up (since BRO is obviously going to vote me if he arrives).

Ceph, what should I do to
manipulate
ensure your vote stays on GM?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #140) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

and in case it's not obvious, I am extremely, extremely concerned over Nacho's absence.

he _never_ has problems making deadlines in important situations save one (town) game where it only happened bc he actually passed out. I think he's deliberately stalling it out so he can declare a "town" read on me while I wind up being lynched anyway.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #141) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1683, Empire wrote:And for the people who suck at this game like Marquis, I came back, read the game, saw goodmorning getting lynched, said to myself "sweet" and then wanted to go to bed since I have to wake up in like 5 hours. But evidently people still think goodmorning basically didn't just scum claim.

btw, Marquis will try to make town-looking claims as scum, so it's not a good reason to town read him - this is exactly why I snap-called his claim (since it looked like he was claiming specifically to get town read for it).

don't fall for that shit if I die here
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #142) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

lol

keep making throwaway statements that misrepresent what my point actually is, it seems to have worked well so far
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #143) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1694, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1672, pieguyn wrote:I'm just waiting for Mala to hopefully show up (since BRO is obviously going to vote me if he arrives).

Ceph, what should I do to
manipulate
ensure your vote stays on GM?

don't make posts like this one :P

:good:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #144) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

HAhAHA

i was scum all along!!!!!11

lol jk
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #145) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

◕ ‿‿ ◕
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by pieguyn »

make a contract with me?

neither of us lynch the other until LYLO, at which point we have a "who can survive the longest watching Madoka" contest.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

let's go right now then

madoka is nothing compared to what I've fucking had to endure the last 24 hours
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #148) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'll make you cry so much you won't ever be able to sleep again. ~
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

in b4 ffery is gone and we'll have to wait forever to see a flip.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #150) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:00 am

Post by pieguyn »

Mara and AP, you both can shove it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #151) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:03 am

Post by pieguyn »

the fact that my wagon only had 1/3 scum on it indicates GM was bussed. whiiiich breaks my heart because the person in there I think is most likely is Nacho. :/

first order of business: NACHO, where the fuck did you go yesterday? I don't think that if you actually saw me, as town, getting wagoned, your reaction is just "still feeling pretty good about pie" and then that's it. I think you'd put at least some effort into explaining is and/or doing something that ... might give people cause to actually back off of me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #152) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:05 am

Post by pieguyn »

still feel relatively sure one scum is in {BRO, noddy}. I am pretty fucking _not_ satisfied with noddy's response to me and I will explain why when I don't have to leave for a plane flight literally right now.

p-edit: [REDACTED] is likely "X and Y", not just "X".
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #153) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:13 am

Post by pieguyn »

{BRO, Nacho, noddy} - Nacho who I just explained in that post?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #154) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

guess who's IN chicago!

unfortunately it's just a 1-hour layover :(
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #155) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by pieguyn »

THERES STILL 20 MINUTES BEFORE I BOARD THE PLANE YOU CAN MAKE IT IF YOU BELIEVE HARD ENOUGH
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #156) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

for srs, this is the first.flight I've had out of MDW.in actually forever that didn't get delayed by 1000 hours. I secretly want to hope a flight gets.canceled.at some point so that I have an excuse to crash you all for a day.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #157) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also listening to Ar Tonelico music is 100% the best way to spend.3+ hr flights, period.

I should prob hop off now before I drain my battery too much :<
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #158) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I don't think this has been brought up, correct me if it has: why does everyone think the team is noddy/Mala when Mala has an established meta of never bussing?

will read tomorrow.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #159) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I spent all of today catching up on sleep. will post tonight, or if not, tomorrow.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

christ, only 21 hours?

VOTE: NOTSCIENCE

I *should* be around this evening.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2034, Malakittens wrote:ya'know

i'm going to giggle

when you derail a second scum lynch

mainly because you're ~townreading~ them for unknown reasons

me too -.-
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #162) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

there is absolutely no way in hell this apathetic non-reaction to being wagoned comes from town-noddy. NONE.

it's scum-him who isn't sure what the hell he can do to get out of it, so he just hides.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #163) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I think the scum team is noddy and BRO.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #164) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

BRO is pretty much just POE. I can think of somewhat solid reasons to town read everyone, with him it's just "miller claim lel" and his early game looking town (which isn't much of a reason at this point).

plus if noddy is actually scum he looks worse. this is off of memory aka I haven't checked the interactions properly, though.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #165) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by pieguyn »

the fuck?

I was town. noddy is scum, if it's not him lynch Nacho.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #166) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Nacho, I mean this in a serious way, fuck off.

why the fuck would you do this?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #167) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

like, I'm mad, but not even in the "eviscerate the living fuck out of you" way.

words are failing me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #168) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

do you fucking care about me at all? not even in the context of this game.

I don't even fucking care if everyone was fed up with my play this game, I thought you respected me more than to do something like this. guess not...
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #169) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by pieguyn »

you of all people should have fucking realized that me being inactive D2/D3 has, and will never had, nothing to fucking do with my alignment.

god what the fuck is wrong with you
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #170) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

"disgust" and "revulsion" describe how I feel right now. not "anger".

if you or anyone else was like "HERPADERP LETS LYNCH PIE SHE'LL GET PISSED OFF AND IT'LL BE HILARIOUS" you can fuck right off too.

I honestly don't want to play with this player list again. ever. you all will probably find this for the better.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #171) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

100% srs btw, if it's not noddy it's Nacho. but, I don't expect anyone to give a shit about what I have to say anyway. so, hf.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #172) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

actually I changed my mind, it's probably just Nacho.

the more I think about this, the less I believe he would pull this as town, and the more sense it makes from him as scum (i bet he'd just loooove to flashlynch me while i was AFK, it's the kind of shit he'd do).
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #173) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

scum Nacho NKs Tammy, who would be most likely to call him on pulling ridiculous shit like this? sure.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #174) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

he probably just thought he was 100% fucked and decided to troll the fuck out of the game to see how much shit he could get away with, tbh.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:36 am

Post by pieguyn »

gg.

cephrir, if you pull up S&S2 as an excuse for anything at all after this game ever again, i will eat you alive. that is all.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2895, Cephrir wrote:I think that this game is very different from that one. :S

you still quickhammered me :S

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”