Mini 1749: Classic Rock Mafia: Game Over!

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Classic Rock Mafia:
Votecount #4.59:

Frozen Angel (1): Garmr
Dierfire (1): AlwaysInnocent
Aeronaut (0):
Aj The Epic (0):
Davesaz (0):
AlwaysInnocent (0):
Garmr (0):

Not voting: Davesaz, Aeronaut, Garmr, Dierfire, Aj The Epic, Frozen Angel,

With 7 alive it's 4 to lynch.

Night falls in (expired on 2016-02-04 14:00:00).

Song:
Aerosmith: Amazing

Notes:
Yes, it's modern. Hush, Tyrande.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1442, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1441, Garmr wrote:
In post 1439, Frozen Angel wrote:and this was my answer in thread wich he never answered me after :

1 - :| siriously ..... I said I don't see the same attitude coming from ABR then. I wasn't sure about it.

2 - That read list was before FB scum claim :| who should I knew that FB is the scum then?! I'm not a super saint

3 - ABR stated he is scum reading me in day 2. like 3 or 4 times ... wtf are you talking about?

I'm town. I was the one who were asking a vig shot on FB day 1. I was the one who hammered FB without hesitation. and I was pushing ABR lynch.

Busy with my GF so i didn't post a response.

1-what does this even mean. That's nothing to do with the point.

2-I noticed how close FB and abr were. Doesn't matter were it was. Tbh that wasn't even someting I would call a slip yet you made a big deal out of it just liek abr made a big deal out of you. See the connection.

3. He stated but never followed up if he was going for a mislynch he would of pushed it which makes me feel like it was a bus.

4 Saying i'm town because I called for a fb shot doesn't make you town. Do you think that mattp was going to listen to you after declaring he would make his own choices.

5. I think it's beyond your skill level to guess who all the scum are day 1 follow it through. Also add the fact you did not get shot even when you seem like obvious town to everyone else and had all these correct reads.

6.No hesitation on the hammers make me feel like your scum even more since you pretty much know what his going to flip. You didn't let him role claim and could of potentially silenced him.

First From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that

I have a Husband!

see your not the only one who has RL.

1 - the point was why I thought ABR wasn't bussing anyone. I never said that. in game http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64408 ABR bussed his partner sinsce the start of day 1. I said I didn't see that yet - becuase I never try to see the intractions in day 1, thats a useless shit in my eyes . for confirmation read my posts about it in this game : http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64753

2 - ABR tried to frame me in day 1. your posts contradict each other. once you say ABR was bussing me and trying hard to frame me then you say he completly dropped my case later on. both are false. ABR was trying to show himself super active or something and wanted to frame me for later lynches.

3 - see! you just contradicted your point 2. ABR never drop his bussing attemps in his scum games for the record. Go read his meta - I did that.

4 - :| I was pushing an FB lynch in day 1 and called he is definetly scum becuase of his reaction to me. what the fuck is wrong with you. ok don't call me town for it. that make me scum?

5 - I take this as an insult

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64429 found and lynched mage in day 1
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=64520 found the scum in day 1 - lynched her in day 2
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=64215 found the scum as soon as I replaced in. won without a mislynch
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64753 lynched scum recruiter in day 1 - took the bullet in night and vengkilled the other one in night 1
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64831 found all the scum in day 2

Fuck off mate

6 - I won't hesitate to hammer scums. deal with it

Well good for you but I have been busy since my gf lives in sydney but came to where I live it's a long distance for a year till we move in together. So I been spending what little time we have together together. The fact you have a husband is none of my concern your real life doesn't impact mine freezie.

1. you said he wasn't bussing anyone yet abr was pushing radja who was also your scum read. The point of it was he overreacted to you knowing he wasn't bussing. I don't think he would overreact that way to a town member.

2.It's not called frame it's called bus. When he realized that no one really saw it as a mistake he dropped it and keeped a low profile about you being scummy. Never making a case after it.

3.No I didn't if he was going for a mislynch he would of pushed it more. This means he saw that I pointed out a potential slip knew what I was talking about straight away. Then when others didn't latch on to it backed off. If you were town he could of said he over reacted and put you in a town list to match everyone else instead he put you in his scum list.

4.Bussing is a thing.

5. Don't take it as a insult becuase I didn't mean it that way. Some of the games have other circumstances. But even through you did well in some games. I don't think anyone is at that level with out luck and lets look at your case on fire. It was the fact he he said he replaced dwlee scum slot that wasn't a slip that was a so what. Your cases on the players were lacking. Through I can give you abr since he got killed based on his role.

7 Once I accused you of scum you cried that I was possible scum in the qt pretending to be emotional to try and push a scum read on me is stupid. Now you are trying to say I'm possible scum doing a gambit because I'm scum reading you. That's pretty scummy.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1451, Garmr wrote:Well good for you but I have been busy since my gf lives in sydney but came to where I live it's a long distance for a year till we move in together. So I been spending what little time we have together together. The fact you have a husband is none of my concern your real life doesn't impact mine freezie.

1. you said he wasn't bussing anyone yet abr was pushing radja who was also your scum read. The point of it was he overreacted to you knowing he wasn't bussing. I don't think he would overreact that way to a town member.

2.It's not called frame it's called bus. When he realized that no one really saw it as a mistake he dropped it and keeped a low profile about you being scummy. Never making a case after it.

3.No I didn't if he was going for a mislynch he would of pushed it more. This means he saw that I pointed out a potential slip knew what I was talking about straight away. Then when others didn't latch on to it backed off. If you were town he could of said he over reacted and put you in a town list to match everyone else instead he put you in his scum list.

4.Bussing is a thing.

5. Don't take it as a insult becuase I didn't mean it that way. Some of the games have other circumstances. But even through you did well in some games. I don't think anyone is at that level with out luck and lets look at your case on fire. It was the fact he he said he replaced dwlee scum slot that wasn't a slip that was a so what. Your cases on the players were lacking. Through I can give you abr since he got killed based on his role.

7 Once I accused you of scum you cried that I was possible scum in the qt pretending to be emotional to try and push a scum read on me is stupid. Now you are trying to say I'm possible scum doing a gambit because I'm scum reading you. That's pretty scummy.

that bold part was becuase your keep explaining it. I hate when people try to explain it

1 - overreact?! He was framing me duh

2 - no its called framing people. becuase I'm town. wanna quote my role pm and screw this game as well? I'm really attempted to do that right now.

3 - He went for it in the following day. he was planning to keep me for a later mislynch. it was obvious he couldn't do that in day 1.

4 - PROVE THAT I WAS BUSSING OR SHUT UP SCUM

5 - it was exactly what you meant. thats literally all my town games. LUCK IS MY ASS. I know how to read emotions.

6 - No I really think your last scum - and this was a scum gambit.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

that 6 was your 7 answer ...

and FUCK OFF

continue to say my town game is shit and I will continue to insult you ok?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I was scumreading fire becuase of his response to my vote if you missed it . I knew he really scum slipped there based on that

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

That's how I play mafia

I find scums

what did you do in this whole game so far?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

You basically did nothing in day 1 beside arguing with Mattp - pushing dwlee to talk - Bussying?! yes! *just like you* - holding middleground in everything else and making sure mathilda will get lynched over FB

what was your day 2 ? nothing till the hammer. FB claimed even night cop and you suddenly claimed a bp bodyguard. coincidence? no - this might be a scum plan.

it totally make sense for the gambit you just made today. that claim gave you ez town cred

what you did in day 3? tried to attack aero a bit - then you shield up. then ABR attacked Aero - you said You look like town - you were planning on the gambit? I think yes

"I forgot to submit a night action" in night 2 .... yeah you wanted to hold it for the lylo , weren't you?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

VOTE: Garmr

this is the last scum

after rereading his ISO I have no doubt about it

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1455, Frozen Angel wrote:That's how I play mafia

I find scums

I lynched scum I found dwlee/fb as scum before you even considered fire bringer as scum so don't act like it was you who got him lynched. Abr wasn't nailed by you either it was nailed by the fact he was ascetic pretty much everyone town read him before the role claims..

and now I'm nailing the last scum in you. Also I got aero confirmed as town.

So what have I done all game more than you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1457, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Garmr

this is the last scum

Pretending to use emotional reasoning to change your vote to me. Is scummy as fuck.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1458, Garmr wrote:
In post 1455, Frozen Angel wrote:That's how I play mafia

I find scums

I lynched scum I found dwlee/fb as scum before you even considered fire bringer as scum so don't act like it was you who got him lynched. Abr wasn't nailed by you either it was nailed by the fact he was ascetic pretty much everyone town read him before the role claims..

and now I'm nailing the last scum in you. Also I got aero confirmed as town.

So what have I done all game more than you.

oh yeah? and your interaction with dwlee wasn't bussying ? you never called him scum as I can remember. I was the one who was pushing FB lynch in day 1 not you

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1459, Garmr wrote:
In post 1457, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Garmr

this is the last scum

Pretending to use emotional reasoning to change your vote to me. Is scummy as fuck.

YOUR scum

I'm not pretending to use emotions... I'm emotional

and your scum not becuase of any emotional reasons - I made a logical case against you

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

You were calling me bussing but looking at your votes - posts

nah

it was definitely you bro

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 86, Garmr wrote:
In post 85, Dwlee99 wrote:Whiteknighting is generally when scum defends a townie for town cred. I guess I misunderstood you.

It's fine just i have dealt with to many situations like this in the past were people focus on my wording instead of what I'm actually trying to say. Sorry I got agitated.

Let we go through your Iso shall we?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 43, Garmr wrote:
In post 30, MattP wrote:
In post 28, Garmr wrote:What's the point of it when it's obviously a rvs. It like saying I like red that's why i will vote this person who likes gold then someone ask why would you do that.
What response were you expecting from the rvs?

Also why trying to push that it isn't bad to do instead of it isn't scummy that's a strange angle to come from?

I don't think it's common sense that it's RVS for a player to quote a player's rxn to a vote and then wagon that player? People rationalize things as small as an emoticon reaction for a vote. Even if it's a low-stakes beginning-of-day-1 vote with weak reasoning people still justify reads with weak reasoning early on to move RVS along and it's not foul play to engage that sort of vote to continue a dialogue

Well it's first page, I said lets wagon him and there was no case on aero thus it's obvious to see it's a rvs wagon. Also I think Dwlee would of said something if his vote was serious. It's more the fact you were trying to push yourself as harmless instead of trying to dismiss my position as weak.

hard defending Dwlee

In post 86, Garmr wrote:
In post 85, Dwlee99 wrote:Whiteknighting is generally when scum defends a townie for town cred. I guess I misunderstood you.

It's fine just i have dealt with to many situations like this in the past were people focus on my wording instead of what I'm actually trying to say. Sorry I got agitated.

making a push on partner - taking back soon

In post 390, Garmr wrote:
In post 389, Dwlee99 wrote:I take IIOA literally.
You posted information and not analysis and even admitted dont tell me I am wrong?

You don't even explain a motive or even tried to rule out town motives. The creator meant it to narrow people out who do this constantly you probably just learned the term and still using it in the way it wasn't meant to be used.

In fact You are actually doing it yourself just posting a obvious observation by saying That post is IIOA and not following up with anything. Is just stating information it self.

What i'm trying to say is that it is a information post meant to spark conversation about the wagon which no one has really brought up and so I don't forgot about it latter on when more information is available.

What I'm finding curious is even through you are town reading me you keep jumping in trying to prove I am scum
Trying to say I slipped when I didn't
Saying I haven't accomplished much (that's because people aren't listing because they are stupid and mattp is scum I can't control how bad others reads are.)
Then trying to push a information post as scummy with no reasoning.

It makes me thing you are scum.

Also you have contributed very little to this game with 44 posts most of them are junk.

VOTE: Dwlee

you can't control him in scum pt - so lets be the first one who busses him!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 395, Garmr wrote:I'd say 31-33 posts of dwlees are just utter one liner trash and I don't think I have seen one post being a commitment to his read.

trying to show its a policy lynch not a scum lynch

In post 398, Garmr wrote:
In post 397, Dwlee99 wrote:You are using present tense for me tkwn reading you which obviously isnt the case. And oneliners are my playstyle.

What so you admit that you have provided pretty much contentless posts ok then.

chatting with teammate trying to show its a policy lynch ...

In post 446, Garmr wrote:
In post 444, Mathilda wrote:
In post 440, Dierfire wrote:
@Mathida

Who is Mafia?

Honestly I don't really know. I'm sort of hanging back and trying to see if anything rings my scumdar but not much is. But I can give you my feels at the present moment.

MattP and Garmr are interesting to me though. I am not familiar with MattP but he seems rather cocky, which can be read as being defensive. Garmr is burrowing into him like an African parasite but is that because Garmr is town and is also suspicious of him or is it because he's a scum buddy distancing himself from MattP? I have played with Garmr before and I don't remember him like this. He was scum in Mini 1741 but the whole game was a mess with one scum outing all his buddies and the game should have been scrapped rather than played out. So it's no wonder that Garmr was less active in that game. Overall though I am getting a town vibe from Garmr.

So the only one I'm happy voting for at the moment is MattP. In fact, I think I'll do that right now.

VOTE: MattP

I'm happy with a mattp lynch as well or dwlee

VOTE: mattp

back to town lynching

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1456, Frozen Angel wrote:You basically did nothing in day 1 beside arguing with Mattp - pushing dwlee to talk - Bussying?! yes! *just like you* - holding middleground in everything else and making sure mathilda will get lynched over FB

what was your day 2 ? nothing till the hammer. FB claimed even night cop and you suddenly claimed a bp bodyguard. coincidence? no - this might be a scum plan.

it totally make sense for the gambit you just made today. that claim gave you ez town cred

what you did in day 3? tried to attack aero a bit - then you shield up. then ABR attacked Aero - you said You look like town - you were planning on the gambit? I think yes

"I forgot to submit a night action" in night 2 .... yeah you wanted to hold it for the lylo , weren't you?

You just listed things I did day 1 that's a bit hypocritical. I pushed mattp and put myself on the line then came to the conclusion he couldn't be scum because his claim which was hard to admit, you voted mattp then switched to the next biggest wagon.

Pushed dwlee as scum before you and actually came up with the process slowly through rationalization. You made some bs slip reason.. Then town came to the two options of deir and mathilda and I picked mathilda over deir. Scum like to rest there vote on scum buddies when they know they won't be lynched.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 536, Garmr wrote:
In post 524, MattP wrote:Hey Garmr, mb you should vote someone

I think dwlee was the scummiest slot but I know ds pretty well so I going to watch him carefully. Tbh I haven't looked at dier and his wagon at all since I been focused on what jumped out to me as scummy.

my partner is the scummiest slot classic BUT I'm going with dire carefully ... I want to buss my partner but I prefer to lynch [town?]

In post 539, Garmr wrote:
In post 537, Firebringer wrote:
In post 536, Garmr wrote:I think dwlee was the scummiest slot but I know ds pretty well so I going to watch him carefully. Tbh I haven't looked at dier and his wagon at all since I been focused on what jumped out to me as scummy.

Can you explain why you are scum reading my slot?

1. First off dwlee has contributed little to the game yet very active and engaging with people. What I'm saying is he is talking and not hunting in a majority of his posts.

2. He is extremely jumpy with me. It looks like he was trying to find a reason to vote/make me look bad me like saying the white knighting thing,the iioa incident ect.

3 When he was talking about iioa. I explained why he was using it wrong and How it was supposed to be used when a majority of posts are that way. His response didn't want to let it go and said he was using it on a individualistic bases. I then asked him why he thought that instance was scummy and what would the scummy objective behind it. He never stated a reason and flat out ignored it.

4. I pointed out a post were he implied I was town earlier game when he mentioned where did I ever say I was town. he said but that's in the past. Despite it being exactly when he accused me of iioa.

5 Tried to push not having a impact as scummy thing instead of town not agreeing with me. Acting like I have control over others.

6 Trying to push a scummy veil over me despite not ever saying he scummed read me and not admitting to it when I was pushing for his read on me. (you think he would say that when I said I thought you were town reading me)

7 Actually downplaying his skills a noob scums mistake
In post 276, Dwlee99 wrote:Idk taly.

I am super bad at scum hunting.

@mattp
Look you are either a sk or a vig and I am starting to feel like mykonian. I don't want to be like mykonian being focused on one player the whole game (me) and pretty much fucking the whole game up because they can't stop focusing that one player (his reason was the language I used TBH To be honest).

scum pt :

Garmr : FB please ask why am I scumreading you. I want a really good town cred
FB : sure!
FB : done!
Garmr : Now try to back it up! we're lynching town today

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 542, Garmr wrote:
In post 541, MattP wrote:Garmr, I would have been willing this whole time to have productive discussion with you. Since you agree I'm not scum, it's logical to look at associative of how people responded to your push on me

I think determine radja alignment would help a lot with this. If he is town then 1 or 2 scum may of shifted from your wagon onto his.

Abr feels like town to me from my experiences with him.

Mahilda feels like scum
comparing this game to mini day 3 she plays a lot different. The way she handles her votes in that game were more care free and less cautious. The information she produced was also better quality and her opions were pushed more by her. Even through a lot of people scum read her she handled the pressure well.
=26392]here is the game

VOTE: mathilda

I'm not to sure on taly at the moment. The miller claim is pro town. But something about her makes my stomach churn.

Now its Mathilda - yes everyone is going on him - yeees! we can lynch a town member!

in scum pt : Garmr : FB you have another day to back it up.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 962, Garmr wrote:Well I'm interested in how the flip will be. Noticing how after Mathilda was lynched that people are withdrawing the town reads on me to a leeser cough frozen. Which I find interesting. Could be knowledge of what mathilda will flip and they are prepping for the next day.

@frozen I am happy talking about the dwelee fire slot.

this was after the slip

showing yourself ready to buss your partner lynch

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 967, Garmr wrote:
In post 965, Frozen Angel wrote:Well I said I like to intract with you more. You were hellish active before matt claim but just suddenly deactivated afterward.

In post 962, Garmr wrote:@frozen I am happy talking about the dwelee fire slot.

well His reaction after my Vote is what I think He actually slipped there, It was like he got shocked - hanged how he could confess to such a thing .

whats your give on them?

i don't really think that's a slip but I read fire bringer as scum anyway. Since his got here he hasn't really made a case or taken a strong stance on anyone. I would expect a town firebringer to at least skitz over someone and push a lynch.

I love you fire but you rolled scum sorry.

"That wasn't a slip" "he is scum anyway" "I love you fire but your scum" typical bussying

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wow way to twist everything to try and make me look scummy fine then lynch me then pat yourself on the back for getting a mislynch on obvious town. But if your town wallow min the fact your a emotional tantrum ruins games and you should learn not to be such a crybaby.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 980, Garmr wrote:Sigh matt I told you iron was the better shot.

this was twisting with veng kill. wnated to say Iron kill was a pr move. even talking about it is scummy as hell

pedit :
Garmr wrote:Wow way to twist everything to try and make me look scummy fine then lynch me then pat yourself on the back for getting a mislynch on obvious town. But if your town wallow min the fact your a emotional tantrum ruins games and you should learn not to be such a crybaby.

1 - I'm not a cry baby
2 - I'm town
3 - that was exactly what you did
4 - my emotional tantrum solves the games as well. [go back to read my meta
5 - I'm not pushing a mis lynch - your the last scum.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1067, Garmr wrote:Well at this point of the game I'm lost I can see two sides starting to form and I don't know which side has the most scum on it.

trying to take the middle ground

In post 1080, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

I'm sorry but you are scum this time.

Would also like to mention that when dwlee replaced out he signed up for another game. Which makes me believe it was a tactical replace out.

I also really don't trust aj the epic for some reason.

and vote partner

bussying

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1084, Garmr wrote:
In post 1082, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1080, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

I'm sorry but you are scum this time.

Would also like to mention that when dwlee replaced out he signed up for another game. Which makes me believe it was a tactical replace out.

I also really don't trust aj the epic for some reason.

I honestly think you are misguided here Garmr, and think you probably are town, I don't really care what dwlee did before in this game. Talk to me.

Get a read from me.

Do you think I am truly scum?

From you alone I don't get a scum read but dwlee man was extremely scummy I can't shake the scum off.

you know dwlee can't answer this. You can't get scum readed for voting partner based on your interactions with someone not in the game... yeah - bussing

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”