AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Golden Robster

I did post a lot of walls and this was last but you have failed to address it.

In post 1634, AxleGreaser wrote:
@GR,

please explain why you highlighted the rd bits that you did?

In particular 622
I want to lynch AI today.
&&
push me
seem entirely unrelated to the asscoiated comments.

The reason why I sugget PL Pisskop was because he was unpleasant and self-voted
&&
good evidence of scum
also seem unrelated to the associated comment
He dodges getting asked about his reads on me by PK, decides Droog is town, and moves his vote off of me to pressure Boon
. also seem unrelated to the associated comment

Spoiler: an earlier post
In post 684, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 683, Ircher wrote:Personally, I'm against the following lynches for D1:

{AI, Heat, Keyser, Ircher, Axle, Droog, Pisskop}

Why shouldn't we lynch Heat? What do you think he's done to stand out as a town?
[spoiler2=]
In post 622, Heat wrote:
I want to lynch AI today.

Hes been avoiding questions all week, and is trying to
push me
based on stupid shit he can't even prove (how tf am I being opportunistic this game?) and I hate how he defends ircher

I've only skimmed the parts I missed but those are my thoughts atm.

Why would scum self-vote? What would they hope to gain from it?

In post 357, Heat wrote:
In post 213, Ircher wrote:1. I think there's a misunderstanding between Heat and me.
The reason why I sugget PL Pisskop was because he was unpleasant and self-voted
. As explained in my first game here, self-voting is objectively bad and
good evidence of scum
. I did not vote because I am wary of mislynches. Which, in Newbie 1666, you will be able to see I tend to err on the cautious side of things. Not to mention that we had three mislynches in a row that game (Zombie, who self-voted, Jake, who was being stubborn and uncooperative, and myself, because we were in lylo and there was lke a wall between me and DoTA who was town.) My reaction is normal.

I mean, self voting is bad and its a scummy action, but it doesn't necessarily make someone scum. The whole "lets PL pisskop!!" came really quickly after a few posts; I'm still holding my opinion that it was very opportunistic of you. In addition, you're now townreading pk, but you still aren't really stopping your whole policy lynch crusade? Do you still want to PL him?

The reads I gave at the time were the only reads I had. But atm they haven't changed much. AG, keysoze, and PK all seem town, although I'm not as sure on pk. I like UTL for town too.

AI and ircher are still scum. ras is getting worse.

HEY RAS WHY ARE YOU TOWNREADING ME
(you never answered </3)

@Ras Same, why are you town reading him?

In post 358, Heat wrote:UTL, what do you think about AI?

In post 361, UpTooLate wrote:
In post 358, Heat wrote:UTL, what do you think about AI?

I was a little turned off by his tunnel on PK, simply because I feel like he's feeding right into PK's obnoxious game. However, it seems like he's trying to engage with him more now, instead of just poke at him, which I like. He's asked people who aren't really giving much out about their reads, including you. I really don't see anything scummy with him wanting to hear from you before explaining his reads, as at that point you really hadn't given much. Has to be a give and take, ya know? Overall, I'm leaning town on him.

(I'd still like to know about his flip flop on me.)

Heat, might I ask why you like me for town?

In post 383, Heat wrote:UTL started out with some
really strong analysis
that I liked, and I do agree with a lot of her views on players, namely keysor and Pk.

She also has an Asuna avatar and I'm SAO trash so

Really strong analysis? What does that even mean? You mean this post down here?

In post 124, UpTooLate wrote:Let’s talk about this wagon on PK. Burning and Ras voted him in RVS, then AI jumps on the wagon, changing his vote from Ircher to PK “because he’s scum.” He later lists his reasons, where Keyser “feels like sheeping this” and jumps on too, at which point PK just gives up and selfvotes putting himself at L-2 because he doesn’t care and this game is dumb. Ircher now wants to lynch him based on his poor attitude (but isn’t doing anything about it?).

AI’s reasons for voting him aren’t bad. PK has been at him with nothing of substance, with no sense of real intent. Unless, of course, he was just trying to see what reaction he could get out of the guy that, at the time, wasn’t really contributing much either. If that’s the case, it worked. He definitely got a reaction.

What’s really bothering me is the selfvote. He says he doesn’t care about this game, and yet, he doesn’t want to let somebody who does sub in for him. At this point, we’re put in a crappy situation. If we Policy Lynch like Ircher is suggesting, he may flip town and we’re already down on day 1, which isn't a good start. If we don’t and he survives the night, he may just continue with his current level of participation (or lack thereof) and draining attitude.

I guess what I want to know, PK, is what exactly is your intent with the selfvote?

What parts of the post do you like? Do you agree that we should PL PK? Why?

In post 676, UpTooLate wrote:
In post 498, Performer wrote:
@UTL I may have missed it but what's your read on AI , for pushing on your demise? You voted Ircher instead of AI.

You know, I really don’t get his vote on me. He says I’m opportunistic, but I don’t get how. If that were the case, there are a couple of wagons I could have jumped on, but didn’t, because I wasn’t 100% comfortable with them. I reread some things, and decided to see if I could get a reaction out of him as to maybe lend some insight into his thought process. He has been defending Ircher all game, no great reasons why. So, I decided to put pressure on Ircher to see 1) how he would react and 2) if he would give any more insight as to why he’s so sure Ircher is town.

He dodges getting asked about his reads on me by PK, decides Droog is town, and moves his vote off of me to pressure Boon
. No real insight here. But then we get this:
In post 589, AlwaysInnocent wrote:The town-Ircher I know from Newbie 1666 is extremely open about his views, even when they are sometimes contradictory, or controversial.

I know this, because I was the scum framing him for his mistakes. We lynched Ircher in LYLO and won the game.
I am not going to let that happen now that I am town.

@Ircher, why is UTL opportunistic? Is he taking advantage of something? Explain.[/spoiler2]
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1679, pisskop wrote:GR?

Axle, why is utl better looking than heat?

Spoiler: duh? OT LOL
In post 1693, Heat wrote:UTL is a girl

This is not a town read of UTL this is less scummy than heat read

for avoidance of dount
before I begin:
(Given the information I have from reading peoples posts) I am committed to lynching heat this game.
I am committed to lynching heat even if they are green checked by cop (Id then believe GF)
I am committed to lynching heat even if they are tracked when 1 scum left but kill happens anyway (Id then believe ninja or whatever it is that untrackable)
(Including a rock paper scissors, so town cant use roles as a crutch, is IMO good design.)
In the presence of checks I could well change my order but the lynch would still happen before game over.

Heat
Spoiler: A piece of >potentially< mitigating context
In post 162, Heat wrote:My only read right now is that I don't think pisskop is as scummy as people are making him seem

That and I don't like ircher right. He's pushing pisskop but doesn't want to be held accountable for his lynch

In post 167, Heat wrote:D1 isn't my strong suit

So if D1 is not the strong suit and that the explanation we will see improvement in later days. yeah?
but I never saw that, so no.

Spoiler: Heats ISO.
Contains very little of what I call inquisitiveness, a particular kind of working the game out. It feel superficial and skimmy.
WHile suspect Ras for scummy stuff
In post 205, Heat wrote:I also don't like Ras. I've barely done anything to deserve a townread. It's come out way too quickly.

but soft pedaling the read.
In post 382, Heat wrote:I still don't like rask. I'm not really sure I want to lynch him today though. just gut feeling he might be a ML bait

In post 808, Heat wrote:ftr I still want an AI lynch

Wants an AI lynch

Leaves vote parked there on a go nowhere do nothing wagon all of D1.

bearing in mind that there is sufficient skill that posts like can be written(on D1), then in contrast the rest of the day look like coasting.

Spoiler: Heat D2+
This which never happens, feels like scum thing to do when you are not entirely unhappy with those reads being pursued by town
In post 880, Heat wrote:Time to go look at who AI was scumreading

but then never does it as described in the walls.
Its now D2 and with how hard I found it to get anything responsive or explanatory out of heat , I have difficulty believing they wer trying to work the game out at the time.
That felt rather lot more like bunkering down

Spoiler: information
If youd like to lynch for information
While heat has expressed this level of suspicion of GR
In post 1215, Heat wrote:on the other hand, I really, really want to flashlynch golden.

In post 1417, Heat wrote:Rob is full of contradictions and opportunism and I'll probably vote for them when they respond to my question.

he seems fairly keen to lynch anyone but GR.
In post 1616, Heat wrote:I'm ok w/that
VOTE: UTL

VS

UTLUTL is not adopting the position of asking question and making sure they get answered. UTL does not see themselves (or the
social_role/function
as a thread leader, more of shoulder to the wheel.
So while it would be better (in the sense of would look townier to me) if the directions of the pushing D1 felt less amorphous and reactionary.
(in somewhat contradiction to that) do follow up a point in a way that does not smell overtly scummy at all.

While I didnt like
In post 676, UpTooLate wrote:And since my vote on Ircher was more for reactions:

walking away from the ircher read due to the AI defense could easily look awkward from actual townies as described earlier in my walls.

Given my town reads, I do not feel like gave themselves much room to move if the were scum { Golden, Heat, / Performer, Ircher }

Feels like a legit towny read someone and voting to L-1. (I dont get a squirrely/fidgety feel)

Finally a shit hot for me reason to town read UTL over heat
UTL did not over egg this
In post 1482, UpTooLate wrote:
In post 1426, Golden Robster wrote:Yes because when I flip scum, you can charge right at him. BE. MY. GUEST.

What do you mean when you flip scum?

That neither feels like a scum papering over a partners fuck up, (not SvS)
or scum trying to get mislynch target hammered into the ground. (not SvT)

So it is at least (Tv?)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1679, pisskop wrote:GR?

Axle, why is utl better looking than heat?

because, GR heat and Rask got scum PMs?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

axle.

you are bad.

please stop arguing with me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:55 pm

or you aren't bad, but your play in this game is.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Heat »

In post 1701, AxleGreaser wrote:before I begin:
(Given the information I have from reading peoples posts) I am committed to lynching heat this game.
I am committed to lynching heat even if they are green checked by cop (Id then believe GF)
I am committed to lynching heat even if they are tracked when 1 scum left but kill happens anyway (Id then believe ninja or whatever it is that untrackable)
(Including a rock paper scissors, so town cant use roles as a crutch, is IMO good design.)
In the presence of checks I could well change my order but the lynch would still happen before game over.

Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Heat »

like if you're that committed to ur scumread of me then idk what to say to you dude
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1703, RadiantCowbells wrote:axle.

you are bad.

please stop arguing with me.

Ok I will agree with you.

In post 1613, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not good at this.

yep I agree.

To be arguing with you about the game you would have to do something other than say "welp I am RC everybody sheep me"
What I am doing is not pandering to you.

What I am doing is playing the game myself and posting my reasoning for what I claim is so. If you cant cope with that or work around it... then Id suggest by definition
In post 1704, RadiantCowbells wrote:or you aren't bad, but your play in this game is.

applies more to your inability, to deal.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1706, Heat wrote:like if you're that committed to ur scumread of me then idk what to say to you dude

Well, somewhat earlier when i wanted you to play the game and shit.... you do so.

I also need to be that clear, as we might well lynch GR today, me die tonight and then information come to light...
and i want it to be clear... That losing game every time a role checks a check immune role, and losing no matter how scummy the play looks is bad.

and yeah your play in comparison to the the town reads I have is bad enough to be sure it dies before end game.
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Heat »

if i wasn't playing the game, I would have been replaced for not posting.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1709, Heat wrote:if i wasn't playing the game, I would have been replaced for not posting.

Yep what you wer doing in no sense contravened the rules, however you were I think interested in me not forming a strong scum read on you.

To do that you need to play the game soemwhat more than the minimum not to be force replaced.
I thought at was fairly clear from what I said.

You appear to be hiding in the strict tight meaning of words. Also not a good look.
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Heat »

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:24 pm

fuck off can you take a point?

I have a guilty on utl

now lynch it.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Fuck off your a regular liar
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:28 pm

fight me!
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Thats price of crying wolf.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1714, RadiantCowbells wrote:fight me!

but I town read Droogs play, and my wincon matters to me.

I just have strong tendency not to believe crap that you say.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:29 pm

I have not fakeclaimed a guilty to get someone lynched since 2013.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1717, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have not fakeclaimed a guilty to get someone lynched since 2013.

Oh my.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

VOTE: Heat
VOTE: Golden Robster
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:37 pm

I'm not voting either of them?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Last i checked the vote count that was indeed the case.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

LOL

YO Massive, feel free to do also decide to stand back and not get your hands dirty... but this was just too good.

In post 108, massive wrote:I tilt at fakeclaims. Hate their guts. Lynch all liars and whatnot.

So as Lynch all liars kind of person ,what do you think of (rhetorical Q btw, no point/need in very body getting mud on themselves)

In post 1717, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have not fakeclaimed a guilty to get someone lynched since 2013.

A much more recent Fake red check by Cowbells (in a finished game Dec
)

RadiantCowbells wrote:Cop here, guilty Titus.

I considered trying to push it without claiming but I feel like there's no way that's going to happen with how consistently people ignore my reads, so there you have it.

So as I said
In post 1713, AxleGreaser wrote:Fuck off you're a regular liar

Seemingly very regular, you must eat lots of fiber.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:04 pm

I didn't fakeclaim to get them lynched.

I fakeclaimed for a reaction.

There's a very, very big difference in these situations. I retracted the claim presently.
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Heat »

In post 1722, AxleGreaser wrote:A much more recent Fake red check by Cowbells (in a finished game Dec 2016)

must be nice to finish a game in the future

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”