kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:57 am

Post by kraska77 »

tammy, him ignoring ur concerns about him earlier today means little bc there was nothing really to address there. its like u would come and say 'hmm i think nacho might be scum'. do u expect him to vacuously reassure u hes town? idk i just dont think its that big of a deal
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Tammy »

Good for you.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:00 am

Post by kraska77 »

yep. anyway
if we lynch him tomorrow and he flips town...who would u be looking at next?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Tammy »

don't try to distract me from nacho right now.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:03 am

Post by kraska77 »

but hes not here rn
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1949, Tammy wrote:I do think it's quite a bit different when we're town together. I do think you're just fucking scum here.
I don't think that you're understanding what I'm trying to say; it's not my intention to make you want to punch you through the computer screen because I never want to be that guy in a game but I do think maybe that you're not quite understanding what I'm getting at
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1934, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1903, Tammy wrote:I'd probably not be having an issue with this is you had ended it with "surprise" because it's the last bit that bugs me.
When your paranoia spiked because of my absence, that was the thought process behind it, no?
Also this is why you're scum. You're trying to tell me what I'm thinking rather than asking. It's that kind of trolling bullshit you do to knock people off kilter. I know you're doing it, you know you're doing it. You are letting me down and engaging me in a conversation I don't think you would in the way you are if you are town.

You're asking the question here I've already answered as if you just don't know when you know exactly what I meant and as if you still don't even after I'd talked about it and what I meant and you said you understood it. You know this. I know this. You're just scum.

Maybe just maybe if you were town and you did pop in and make some posts that made me think you were town the paranoia that had been building since yesterday would be quelling. But no you weren't here and everyone else is making posts that look somewhat town and you're no here doing anything like that so there's nothing to make my paranoia about you go down. It didn't spike yesterday, it's been a constant concern of mine.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Tammy »

What bothers me is you trying to write off my concern as something nonalignment indicative (I said you're scum because you weren't catching up) when I didn't say that and had clarified that that wasn't what I meant.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Tammy »

Anyway I have to go
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 910, kraska77 wrote:3 extra kills in the hands of town dont make sense
one of them has to be scum
pedit:yep
In post 918, kraska77 wrote:tammy's restricted-vig claim is the most town of the three
one of wisdom and leon is scum and its leon
In post 1908, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1907, Tammy wrote:Basically nacho I'm thinking about the last time I saw you as scum, at GOG, when I caught your partner in part for SK hunting and you dismissed it because you thought it was an SK kill also while perfectly well knowing that my argument was the he stopped scum hunting and was SK hunting.

As for why I'm also getting the feeling of gog is just the disconnection you feel here. I did like your energy day one; unfortunately it was ended too soon before I could really see you interact and how you would approach end of day.
Plus, if you were the NK last night, Nacho makes more sense as scum, since you guys have that
readback-feedback-reverb
thing going on.
In post 1956, Tammy wrote:
In post 1903, Tammy wrote:I'd probably not be having an issue with this is you had ended it with "surprise" because it's the last bit that bugs me.
When your paranoia spiked because of my absence, that was the thought process behind it, no?
Also this is why you're scum. You're trying to tell me what I'm thinking rather than asking. It's that kind of trolling bullshit you do to knock people off kilter. I know you're doing it, you know you're doing it. You are letting me down and engaging me in a conversation I don't think you would in the way you are if you are town.

You're asking the question here I've already answered as if you just don't know when you know exactly what I meant and as if you still don't even after I'd talked about it and what I meant and you said you understood it. You know this. I know this. You're just scum.

Maybe just maybe if you were town and you did pop in and make some posts that made me think you were town the paranoia that had been building since yesterday would be quelling. But no you weren't here and everyone else is making posts that look somewhat town and you're no here doing anything like that so there's nothing to make my paranoia about you go down. It didn't spike yesterday, it's been a constant concern of mine.
Kraska-
In case you were confused about what I was saying before....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1908, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1907, Tammy wrote:Basically nacho I'm thinking about the last time I saw you as scum, at GOG, when I caught your partner in part for SK hunting and you dismissed it because you thought it was an SK kill also while perfectly well knowing that my argument was the he stopped scum hunting and was SK hunting.

As for why I'm also getting the feeling of gog is just the disconnection you feel here. I did like your energy day one; unfortunately it was ended too soon before I could really see you interact and how you would approach end of day.
Plus, if you were the NK last night, Nacho makes more sense as scum, since you guys have that
readback-feedback-reverb
thing going on.
In post 1956, Tammy wrote:

Kraska-
In case you were confused about what I was saying before....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:30 am

Post by kraska77 »

i dunno man. im just not really feeling a cakes/nacho team..........................
and the way nacho's posts were killing momentum for potential farside/wisdom mislynches doesnt strike me as scum. yeah i know its totally a thing scum would do, to play peacemaker, but it really felt like he dug his own grave here when there were easier alternatives to take.
that and...@pere tammy said they promised not to kill eachother on night one if theyre opposite alignments unless they really had to. he certainly didnt have to off tammy here while kagami and farside are still around. i dont see why he'd break a mutual promise like that when he didnt hve to
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Kagami »

This is probably a good time to go over those wisdom and farside-slot reads, Nacho. We can skip the infinity read.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Kagami »

aa, didn't notice those with the page flip.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1883, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1881, Kagami wrote:Could you flesh out the cakez and PV read?

If they're PoE, then a brief summary of why each other person is likely town would be great.
Things that stand out to me about Cakez are his treatment of Farside when she was gaining heat (I don't like that he can't explain why he thought Farside reaction here was similar to duck duck goose) and I don't like his interactions with me. I don't think that he'd be pushing me in this way if he was town.
What duck duck goose?
In post 1943, Tammy wrote:
In post 1937, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1931, Tammy wrote:
In post 1915, Nachomamma8 wrote:Oh shit it's Robb Stark
I was just over at mafiauniverse trying to figure that out.

So, nacho if you're scum reading cakez, how come you ignored my concerns on cakez?
I didn't think I ignored them. I disagreed with your reasoning re: kraska because Cakez got a guilty on her, he didn't really catch her and some of his lack of conviction reminded me of Real Folks Blues.

Yeah, you did ignore them. Why do you think I asked if this was the game where you were just going to ignore me if you actually interacted with anything that I said that had anything to do with the game except for you willfully misinterpreting me saying you were probably scum as me saying you didn't catch up and so you were scum and fucking harping on that???

You're just scum and you know exactly what you're doing!
Ding ding ding

Nacho isn't scumhunting at all. This is vastly different from Folk Blues and Family. There he at least TRIED to do something. Here nothing.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I don't get why people stopped townreading farside
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Kagami »

VOTE: nacho

p-edit: I was entertaining farside-scum mostly from PoE, and I suspect I'm not the only one.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

scumreading* farside
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:46 am

Post by kraska77 »

can we atleast run cakes up to l-1 today? its annoyng how the lynches i want only seem to happen when theyre mislynches but get derailed forever when theyre on scum
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:51 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1915, Nachomamma8 wrote:Oh shit it's Robb Stark
llllllloooooooooollllllllll

what up
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:52 am

Post by kraska77 »

hi pantherpunt b cool and vote cakes thx
or be a loser and not vote cakes in which case i will h8 u
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1964, SirCakez wrote:Ding ding ding

Nacho isn't scumhunting at all. This is vastly different from Folk Blues and Family. There he at least TRIED to do something. Here nothing.
You should probably try to read a quote before you try to piggyback off it.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:58 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1970, kraska77 wrote:hi pantherpunt b cool and vote cakes thx
or be a loser and not vote cakes in which case i will h8 u
hi

cliffs on why? or link me to your posts/their posts on it?

not reading the whole game before this phase ends so people giving me targeted reading would be much appreciated

in fact, cliffs on the game would be stellar. day kill and then only a scum death over night is intriguing to say the least
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1964, SirCakez wrote:What duck duck goose?
That game that made you lose your faith on your Farside townread? Did you manage to forget about it somehow?

PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:59 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 763, GreyICE wrote:Cool. I'm town. You're bad. And possibly scum.

If there's no night kill tonight, Wisdom is scum who used a "trade day for night kill" power. MoI used day vig in brotherhood and he likes challenging people's expectations.
was reading for spicy posts after following the link to the day kill

this is indeed a spicy one

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”