Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10625 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10620, nancy wrote:Oh yeah I forgot to mention I went back over Math's ISO and found something I'd missed earlier so that was good I can probably refresh my reads but right now I'm so fking tired about to die barely awake just listening to gf singing rip
What did you find? And what changed your mind? Reasons are like candy :)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #10626 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Pine »

Site-wide post: Requesting emergency V/LA for the next day or so, dealing with a once-a-decade blizzard right now. 30 inches in as many hours. Absolutely insane, even for a region famous for snow. I will post as I can, but may be shoveling and snowblowing a lot. Also my sister is out of town and her furnace crapped out while she's away, and the furnace guy can't deal with waist-deep snow drifts.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10627 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Alisae »

Math why is Leon obvtown?
GTKAS
| here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10628 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:24 am

Post by CloudKicker »

10500 posts later
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10629 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Vecna »

proddodging, catching up and posting tomorrow.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10630 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10627, Alisae wrote:Math why is Leon obvtown?
For the millions (exaggeration) of reasons I already stated. At D&D now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10631 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 10625, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10620, nancy wrote:Oh yeah I forgot to mention I went back over Math's ISO and found something I'd missed earlier so that was good I can probably refresh my reads but right now I'm so fking tired about to die barely awake just listening to gf singing rip
There was some crucial stuff you weren't doing or so I thought but then I realized you were doing it I just hadn't seen it, not going to specify obviously :P

You're not locktown or anything and I'm still only here in thread on a superficial level, i.e., not actually gamesolving right now, because I'm just too busy, but you're probably Town.

I still don't get why you dropped your tunnel on Nero and went from saying LUV is probtown to saying he's confscum though.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10632 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10631, nancy wrote:
In post 10625, MathBlade wrote:
There was some crucial stuff you weren't doing or so I thought but then I realized you were doing it I just hadn't seen it, not going to specify obviously :P

You're not locktown or anything and I'm still only here in thread on a superficial level, i.e., not actually gamesolving right now, because I'm just too busy, but you're probably Town.

I still don't get why you dropped your tunnel on Nero and went from saying LUV is probtown to saying he's confscum though.
I am not sure I can out it safely without <redacted>. I am out with friends right now so hard to figure out a way to go in depth without scum knowing my belief <redacted> is true based on <redacted2>.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10633 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by nancy »

<redacted>
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10634 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't know if you get what I'm saying or if you're making light of my statement?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10635 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by nancy »

I get what you're saying
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10636 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't like how you say you're not gamesolving when I think you are...It's midnight here. I'm tired. I'm going to bed. I don't get you nancy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10637 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by nancy »

I expect far more of myself than what I'm doing here. If I wasn't so time poor I'd be able to straighten out my reads and grok the PoE on this but I am and it's frustrating.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10638 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by nancy »

That Sondam lynch yesterday was pure scumfuckery btw and may have cost Town the game unless we play perfectly from here on out. Sonam was obvtown and his lynch gained nothing by way of information.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10639 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

Vecna catch-up starting:
In post 10387, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 10294, MathBlade wrote:Brian is town because of Drixx.
I replaced in like 200 pages ago, you can't still be holding onto this.
VERY MUCH this. This is total bullshit. Drixx didnt do shit to be town. The replacement though, has done a lot more to be town (although im still not completely sold on the idea)

In post 10394, davesaz wrote:Disgustingly light, I know, but it's what I have.

davesaz
Vecna (matches to Code Geass)
MathBlade (reads and actions make sense to me)
Creature (I doubt he could pull this off as scum)
Maxous (kinda the opposite of Creature, and I've seen him be very terse as town)
-- large gap --
Brian Skies
Caesar Wills It
Nero Cain (kinda probing at the kind of things that I usually expect)
-- small gap -- for the most part I don't have much experience reading people below this line
Alisae
nancy
CloudKicker
-- small gap --
Lil Uzi Vert
NoticeMeSenpai
KidAmn (can't remember which slot this is so this could be hilariously wrong)
Leonshade
Gorkington (can't remember which slot this is so this could be hilariously wrong)
A few things; Creature COULD pull it off as scum. Math's scumreads me, how do you feel about that? Arent you missing his normal snide tunneling? Maxous read; Dont you feel he plays different here from PYP?

Id really like some more in-depth reasoning on a bunch of these if you could, but thanks for the effort i guess.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10640 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10397, MathBlade wrote:
Until someone explains why Drixx would do the things Drixx did as scum you could post bat shit insane reads and streak down the thread naked and I wouldn't give a fuck. Pretty much you'd have to scum claim for me to scumread you. To me you're an innocent child. I see no reason further to put down Brian is town because blah blah blah when you're practically an innocent child due to your predecessor. Game has too much clutter as it is.
This has been done about 17 times already. And im not exhagerating.
In post 10398, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10384, Brian Skies wrote:I just don't see Math being town here. I don't care about all the AtE or whatever you think it was doing with his sister. His Vecna push is questionable at best and his interactions with PV the previous day are so slimy. Not to mention he keeps trying to ride on the back of 'I would never do that with my sister' instead of, you know, being 'obvtown' like he constantly claims to be.
1) I am a they.
2) I am obvtown get over it. I'm trying to work with people but I'm not changing word choice etc for it. People can be obvTown to me and not be obvTown to everyone else.
3) Ask what questions you like then move on because we have scum to lynch and I'm not it and I want you to be able to see I'm town.
Youre not obv-towning at all, sorry. Also town-math doesnt keep repeating this so im not sure why you are right now.
In post 10441, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 10353, nancy wrote:I wish people would actually talk about Vecna's claim instead of just pretending it didn't even happen because I have nfc how to read it.
Vecna's partner ^

I'll give everyone a hint: claiming that wonder benefits him as scum more than town there. This is trying to push people to look back at Vecna claiming he's obvtown when he's not and look at his reasoning for it to have someone else push it as a town thing when it's the furthest thing possible.
LOL! youre back to scumreading me again all of a sudden? what happened to "vecna as scum would never ever break up the DEO"? No longer convenient now that youre being scumread?

Also, claiming that wonder before knowing the tracker died is retarded as scum. Good luck trying to reason yourself against that. Yes I very blatantly claimed yesterday already I was gnona build it to deny it to scum. But if you wanna pretend you think I took it just to wifom myself safe of tracker investigations, be my guest I guess. It even makes sense somewhat since I could probably be doing the nightkills safely for the rest of the game, but sadly for you you didnt use that piece of premium reasoning (which is now copyrighted by me, vecna, you'll have to come up with your own again). At any rate, in a world with roleblockers this still is terrible play. Im not a terrible player when it comes to these types of decisions as scum.

In the offchance youre right about Nancy however, I do find you being her partner here plausible for obvious reasons. You were the one snapping on him for not noticing the Ali town-thing. You snapped on him here because he made it obvious (if scum) that he wanted my claim discredited. Theres a lot more going on in this game, where for some reason youre very much focussed on nancy, while you pretty much only have had 3 other reads here.
In post 10443, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 10440, Nero Cain wrote:I am fairly certain that Titus has used hydra diss as a means to gain sympathy before and even if they weren't trying to Math-Titus fighting over to claim or not to claim doesn't make them town.
I guarantee you that Math doesn't do this as scum. They have a lot of pride in their scum game and ability to get by without resorting to cheap tactics, and on top of that they don't continue to AtE about it, as I outlined in my post last night.

Even if you believe Titus would, Math wouldn't.
Yes, yes, you continue to white-knight Math - and youre probably right here. The fact remains youre buddying the slot that is attacking your attackers. Quite the convenient circle-assistance for self-preservation as scum.

In post 10450, Nero Cain wrote:Nero Cain
KidAmn
CloudKicker

but I only trust threads of Nero Cain.
In post 10454, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10451, Alisae wrote:Why the Yuri slot?
I like his posts, thought the Yuri wagon was dumb and I don't think all the useless slots can be scum.
Not sure im buying this.
In post 10474, Nero Cain wrote:like guys, I'm telling you that if I were scum I'd kill LUV or Alisae so be sure to kill those players to frame me.
Thats some top-level wifom, or pretty good townline.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10641 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10478, davesaz wrote:Maxous feels very similar to PYP Double Deck. (I hope that prebuilt ISO link works, first time trying that)
Hmmm not sure I agree with this at all. Suspicion growing slightly again.
In post 10487, Creature wrote:It's Gorkington.
Good I guess. Id like you to roleblock ME tonight creature. Removes the possibility youre roleblocking our investigative wonder and it allows me to confirm your RB claim while at the same time it makes town realize im really not intending to use my wonder. Thoughts?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10642 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10514, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Glork, do you think Creature genuinely believes his roleblock of you stopped the kill? Do you think everyone who voted after Creature (being LUV and Alisae) believes in that being a hard guilty?
What did you think of Nero and Alisae's back and forth earlier where they voted you then Nero switched to Alisae?
What do you think of Vecna, MathBlade, and Leonshade all voting you together before Creature outed the roleblock?
What do YOU think of any of these? At any rate I did predict the roleblock was in 4 people due to a sudden increase of hard 1v1's popping up after the RB announcement. If gorkington is scum, Id feel quite safe thinking the same about Leonshade. I hard-think theres at least 1 scum in the 2, and 2 is not at all unlikely.

At any rate, ive been suspicious of the slot ever since D1. Gin made it worse. Gork made it even worse. And the fact you suddenly popped in to TOWNREAD the slot for completely ugly reasons made it look worse as well.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10643 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10524, Gorkington wrote:i ask anyone to seriously look into how leon has been engaging me so far this cycle and tell me with a straight face that that seems like someone who is trying to sort someone vs someone who is literally just trying to stay alive by finding reasons to call someone scum.

and mathblade totally discrediting that argument by focusing on the tone of my posts over the content feels fucking garbage too.
This is exactly how id expect Gork to post if the leon vs gork is SvS.
In post 10527, Gorkington wrote:im entirely willing to own up to my content being kind of shit so far.
i was trying out something that i usually do with my replacement game, but i dont have the energy for it anymore and i got really demotivated trying to do it here.

and i think scum saw me as an opportunity to jump on as an easy lynch.

im not sure if the scum is faking a claim they know they can get away with or if theyre just trying to take advantage of my general lack of investment in this game so far/my predecessor's posting.
but i would be fucking shocked if there werent at least two scum in leonshade, mathblade, cloudkicker and creature.

p-edit: im feeling actually kind of good atm.
if im still feeling this good tomorrow i promise to give more specific and comprehensive and tangible thoughts on things.
but i should really probably sleep or i'll die tomorrow q.q

pp-edit: gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
one sec.
Your assesment here probably isnt wrong, especially if were wrong on you (which I still doubt).
In post 10535, Pine wrote:Blatant prod dodge after friendly warning from mod before the real prod happens. State of emergency blizzard in central New York. We got 25 inches in 16 hours today. Been snow fighting and hunkering down with loved ones all day. Will post meaningfully and in character in the morning. It's expected to snow all night and through tomorrow. Wife already has her second snow day in a row called.
You guys sure have it rough there every year man, good luck.
In post 10537, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10533, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 9811, Nahdia wrote:Sondam (9):
Vecna
, Creature,
Nero Cain
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
, Caesar Wills It, Brian Skies,
Leonshade
Sondam
Lil Uzi Vert
Lets not forget that mariar was onto leon as well
Leon is a very strong townread. MariaR's reads I feel were crap.
Reflect on this read, knowing that Leonshade is a very good player that can easily fake town-play. Dont be surface level here, because youre also attributing some godlike-scumplay skills to me for thinking im scum here, so apply that shit to Leonshade as well please (even though I feel what he's shown so far this game isnt that amazing at all, allthough he clearly was towntelling a bunch d1).
In post 10540, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10422, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 10421, Alisae wrote:tbh PV.
I have no idea myself.

I suppose I'll have to go back and read it.

It seems I missed the Gorkington catcup post. When did day4 start?
Oh and this is PV scum FYI. I think this post is a scum tell for PV I feel it in my gut based on prior games.
Scum nk'ing one of their own makes no sense given PV's participation. They havent abused the treestump at all so this opinion is very moot atm. It makes no difference is PV is scum since he's not doing anything or directing us anywhere. At this point actually, its almost sad it didnt go to Drixx.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10644 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Gork
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10645 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10541, Alisae wrote:Math the next post you say where PV is scum I'll just policy lynch you I don't even care anymore.
The joke is old and you need to stop running off of OMGUS for that read because scum decided to use their factional kill on PV for NO REASON!
No seriously, stop.
In post 10543, Alisae wrote:If you think the slot is scum for some ungodly reason then just ignore it. You're not getting anywhere trying to plant the idea that PV is scum.
Atta boy
In post 10545, Nero Cain wrote:I am somewhat willing to eat my Dave read since yeah, this doesn't exactly look like Gitsou Dave. Though I still have a hard time seeing town from his posting. They are mostly promises of future content and what little "content" there is is hollow fleshed out statements.
Its true, im still not getting the usual town-pings either. Even though it has to be said that he does this non-posting shit as town all the time. If he's scum someone definately told him to just post less to live up to that.
In post 10549, Alisae wrote:
In post 6963, Creature wrote:Btw, scum getting Alhambra equals scum :]
Like. Creature got the rb wonder, but he says this?
I am really confused here.
Interesting point. Maybe my scumread on you is lessening again, since im not sure you'd be paying this much attention to detail as scum (unless youre scum teammates with creature I guess). Maybe its just a weird breadcrumb of sorts?
In post 10553, Alisae wrote:How about this.
LUV/Vecna/Leon/KidAmn/nancy
gg thanks for playing.
Your earlier posts really didnt indicate a scumread on me at all. What changed?
In post 10556, Alisae wrote:Like, here's where I at with my reads.
{PV, Nero, Math, Maxous, Creature, Brian, BaeReed}
{Gork, Dave}
{Cloudie}
{KidAmn, Leon, LUV, nancy, Vecna}
Like, wth - you were just voting for Gorkington but now he's suddenly a townread? How come youre not trying to do anything against me if youre scumreading me? Why were you appealing to me earlier for tunneling you? These actions youre having here literally make zero sense to me. I know how you've engaged me in Code geass while you were actually scumreading me. Wheres the venom against me, the attacks, the call-outs of suspicion for [reasons]?
In post 10559, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9896, KidAmn wrote:On a scale of 1-10 (1 low 10 high) how offended will people be if I start typing up my notes from my read through?
It's gonna be slow
and it's gonna be D2 onward to minimise the amount of spam.
Like this is really the only kinda scummy post to me. He shouldn't be asking if he can post his notes and then, like on one hand I can more than understand him not wanting to read d1 but D1
IS
the most important day so not reading it is not real pro-town. The bolded could MAAAAAYYYYBBBBEEEE be an excuse for lurking it out but there's also truth in it. And if Yuri was scum who are Yuri's scumbuddies that tipped the scales in favor of a not Yuri wagon?
Why do you think this is the case? Theres only been two really fast wagons this game, Yuro and Sondam. The rest were all slow as shit. What if Yuri is just scum and his teammates were hardcore bussing early because they thought the slot was obviously doomed? Town wagons have all gone slower (except Sondam).
In post 10561, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also kinda in the same view that its funny that scum would send Gork to do a kill. And Gork being the leading wagon when Creature claimed seems potentially opportunistic.
He already was the leading wagon before....
In post 10563, Nero Cain wrote:but I mean, I just can't shake Dave scum. I still think Alisae going "oh I'm blaming ABR for ruining town cohesion and not lynching Yuri" was one of the more stupid things said this game and both LUV and Dave going "yea us too!" makes me think that there has to be atleast one scum in that threesome.
Blaming him for not lynching Yuri might be false, but we definately had some nice cohesion going on untill ABR jumped in. I honestly liked the DEO slot more day1 than im liking math right now. I also shared the sentiment that he was being a disturbing force on purpose, by design, so im not sure sure those reasons are bad. Blindly sheeping on it is fine for scum ofcourse, but id say its hard to distinguish between the two.
In post 10567, Alisae wrote:
Spoiler: Important VCs. From the time Yuri was wagoned to the end of the Day 1 lynch.
In post 3075, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 1.32

Yuri (9):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy (4):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai
davesaz (1):
Creature
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (2):
davesaz, Sondam

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
In post 4303, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 1.49

beeboy (11):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri

Albert B. Rampage (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, The DEO, beeboy, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (1):
davesaz

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
These are what these VCs tell me.
Basicly these VCs tell me that Yuri was a lynch that scum really did not want, so they were forced to bus.
But then once ABR did things, scum found an excuse to hop off of Yuri and either go on ABR or Vecna, which ever one they picked.
You can tell this just by how slowly but surely Yuri went from 9-10 votes to 1.
Leonshade + Gork/Elbirn + Notice + Ceasar still seems like a mightily likely scumteam to me looking at the progression here. Ceasar could be replaced with Yuri as well (or him being the 5th).

In post 10580, nancy wrote:HOLY FUCK GORK IS CLEARLY A MISLYNCH

How is it "obviously" a mislynch?
In post 10599, Alisae wrote:
In post 10596, Creature wrote:I told ya I would lynch my rb target regardless.
Let's see.
Someone with the Great Wall is probably out there.
There are also 2 FUCKING DOCTORS.
So why is Gorkington town?
In post 10637, nancy wrote:I expect far more of myself than what I'm doing here. If I wasn't so time poor I'd be able to straighten out my reads and grok the PoE on this but I am and it's frustrating.
Town
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10646 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 10639, Vecna wrote:Vecna catch-up starting:
VERY MUCH this. This is total bullshit. Drixx didnt do shit to be town. The replacement though, has done a lot more to be town (although im still not completely sold on the idea)

In post 10394, davesaz wrote:Disgustingly light, I know, but it's what I have.

davesaz
Vecna (matches to Code Geass)
MathBlade (reads and actions make sense to me)
Creature (I doubt he could pull this off as scum)
Maxous (kinda the opposite of Creature, and I've seen him be very terse as town)
-- large gap --
Brian Skies
Caesar Wills It
Nero Cain (kinda probing at the kind of things that I usually expect)
-- small gap -- for the most part I don't have much experience reading people below this line
Alisae
nancy
CloudKicker
-- small gap --
Lil Uzi Vert
NoticeMeSenpai
KidAmn (can't remember which slot this is so this could be hilariously wrong)
Leonshade
Gorkington (can't remember which slot this is so this could be hilariously wrong)
A few things; Creature COULD pull it off as scum. Math's scumreads me, how do you feel about that? Arent you missing his normal snide tunneling? Maxous read; Dont you feel he plays different here from PYP?

Id really like some more in-depth reasoning on a bunch of these if you could, but thanks for the effort i guess.
I am playing different from PYP.
I think Dave's read on me is completely made up
VOTE: Davesaz
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10647 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10645, Vecna wrote:He already was the leading wagon before....
yes. I mean I'm a bit old school in my beliefs in mafia. Maybe I'm a dinosaur and I'm just not evolving. Its certainly possible that scum would throw caution to the wind and trot out Gork last night but IDK, my old skool belief is that when scum were deciding who is doing the night kill they don't send out the most scumread member of their team.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10648 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Vecna »

Why not? He might very well be the person that has that wonder that hides the flip info.....At any rate im definately willing to take the gamble that we lynch to get rid of that wonder today.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10649 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mayhaps, I just think 9/10 times any scumteam is not going to trot out a heavily scumread player. Yes, you are correct that roles can affect that logic but I still think my point is solid.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”