Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a very important post to make. Give me like an hour.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm procrastinating. Its just like back in the day.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Chara scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 25, Chickadee wrote:Why am I? Why are you only questioning my vote?
I'm not calling you scum though.

While OMGUS is nullish is certainly does come from scum. I just thought it was odd she thought you were scum for voting her. How'd she ping you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

See you next week PV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Roddy Piper darts out from the back and runs down the ramp, throwing off his leather jacket and tearing off his shirt in the process. He slides into the ring and is immediately met with a bevy of stomps from the other 5 already in the ring. Piper slowly regains his footing all the while still being the recipient of jabs and kicks. Piper rakes the eyes of Bruno Sammartino sending him staggering back but gets a swift kick the gut from "Supafly" Jimmy Snuka. Him and Ricky Steamboat each take an arm and bounce Piper off the ropes. He flies to the other side and bounces off them but only to be met with a double elbow from Snuka and Steamboat.

Kayne West scrambles up to the top turnbuckle as Piper starts to regain his footing. Kayne flies off with a double ax handle only to have Piper move out of the way at the last moment. Temporarily stunned at the miss, Kayne stands their bewildered only to have Piper hit him with a low blow. Kayne stumbles into the corner where Piper unleashes a series of jabs to the midsection. Piper then grabs the back of his head and bulldogs him down. Once he gets up though Piper is met with a close line from Iron Sheik. Steamboat comes over and he and Sheik double suplex Piper down. Sammartino charges and does a double close line to both Steamboat and Sheik.

JR:
Sammartino in charge right now.

Snuka and Sammartino pick up a limp Kayne West and bring him over to the ropes. The try to force him over the top but he holds on and even retaliates by kicking Sammartino away. Sammartino comes back but Kayne kicks him again to keep him away. Fed up, Snuka charges at Kayne with a close line but Kayne ducks sending Snuka over the top rope but luckily he hangs on and launches himself at Kayne, who ducks allowing Snuka to hit Sammartino.

JR:
Nice awareness from Kayne here.

The King:
Yep, maybe he should consider a second career in wrestling.

Snuka turns around to get a scoop slam from Kayne West.

JR:
Sheik and Steamboat both back up now.

Sheik and Steamboat tie up and push back and forth until Sheik gains the advantage and adds him into a wrist lock. Steamboat overpowers him and flips him over with a snapmare and into a neck lock. Piper charges at Kayne and knocks him down with a running knee strike. Piper then drags him up and whips him into the corner. He runs and hits him with another knee before another series of jabs. Piper backs up as Kayne comes staggering out of the corner and hit Kayne with an inverted atomic drop.

JR:
Piper on fire here.

Piper turns around and meets a big boot from Sammartino.

The King:
*chuckles*
Looks like you spoke too soon JR.

Sammartino heads over to Steamboat and pulls him up then punches him in the face. The two throw punches back and forth until Sammartino gains the upper hand and Steamboat falls to one knee. The two continue to trade blows until Steamboat blocks one and gets back to two feet. Sammartino charges and is taken down with a toe drag.

Snuka charges and hits Steamboat with a flying double ax handle, knocking him into the ropes. Snuka whips but Steamboat reverses and comes back to get and attempted close line but Snuka ducks and hits Steamboat with a chop as he turns around. Snuka takes advantage and rewhips Steamboat, who counters and sends Snuka charging into the ropes. Snuka bounces off and gets a dropkick that sends Snuka staggering back and falls over the second rope and onto the apron. Snuka stands up only to get another dropkick the sends Snuka falling to the floor.

JR:
Ladies and gentleman, Jimmy Snuka has not been eliminated because to be eliminated you have to be knocked over the top rope.

Steamboat turns and walks right into a belly to back suplex by Piper. Piper picks up Kayne whips him into the ropes. Kayne comes back but instead of performing a move, Piper grabs the top rope and pulls down on it sending Kayne flying out of the ring.

JR:
Low bridge! low bridge! Roddy Pipper has just eliminated Kayne West from the Royal Rumble.

Piper stands up and spits outside of the ring aimed at Kayne.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

<-----the real NC. Joined years before you so I have seniority. Though ppl can just call me Nero. That's been my goal for awhile now to be on a first name basis like Cher or Madonna but I've been neglecting my popularity skill and the
other
Nero kinda ruined things. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 35, Not Chara wrote:vote someone in the ring, Nero.
Why?

Everyone seems kinda null to me and Titus is my #1 scumread so I mean...why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 39, Not Chara wrote:because a Titus vote is the same as no vote until Titus shows up, and real votes are more fun (and useful) than no votes.
I must have missed that then.

vote:Chick

Titus is scum because in the locker room she made a big deal about how Mastin was town for doing her gimmicky/gut town/scum reads the thing. Her argument was that she'd never seen her do thst as scum. I then pointed out that she (Mastina)
DID
do this in Star Wars. And I think that Titus argued that she didn't LEAD OFF with it like here in this game wich is kinda backtrackish.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A post like
In post 516, mastina wrote:
In post 6, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Pine
In post 15, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: Sircakes
Nooooooooooooooöoooooooooooooo
In post 16, alban wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
Town.]
In post 23, Titus wrote:VOTE: infinity
Town?
In post 5, The Thinker wrote:First!
VOTE: Pine
I don't trust this guy.
~Think
In post 13, KuroiXHF wrote:I just saw this movie this morning. I should have a slight idea what's going on.
Scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 42, Not Chara wrote:did you see the part where she reconsidered it after i brought up the towngame where mastina didn't open with her gimmick? i lost access soon after that.
apparently not. Why is Titus not being her usual stubborn self?

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 50, Titus wrote:Hi Nero. Thoughts on Chickadee?
I think what you said we pretty spot on. I don't really think her not contributing to the locker room is
that
scummy since I've seen that come from town plenty. The OMGUS vote is a thing and that's why, chair to my head, I voted Chick earlier b/c she was the "scummiest" in the rumble before you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Just 'cause you are scum hunting doesn't mean you are town as this is multiball.

I still have a somewhat hard time seeing you being in Star Wars, see her post a gut town scum/town list, town read her for that here and then when I pointed out that she DID do the same thing in Star Wars your explanation was that she "didn't lead with it" Trying to write off my scum read on you as a "pissing match" is actually pretty scummy. I also remember and felt your threat to stop contributing or w/e to be scummy (from the locker room. )

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 78, Titus wrote:It looks more like that you just want a reason to scumread me to be consistent with your prior games than actually having a reason to scumread me.
nice spin but no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 78, Titus wrote:Yeah, she did. I left out a word in my tell that changed the meaning.
I have no idea what this means.
In post 80, Titus wrote:I'll just venge you than getting into a pissing contest with you.
hollow threat
In post 85, Titus wrote:I told him why, and he's all the truth isn't good enough.
you told me the truth in Star Wars but still flipped scum. lol
In post 85, Titus wrote:Multiball can be used as an excuse to SR anyone. Scum and town should play this very differently but Nero has appeared to put in zero thought there.
I'm not scum reading you BECAUSE it's multiball, I'm using it to explain why you scumhunting isn't a valid reason to town read you like you are suggesting it is. You could still "fake scumhunt" but in multiball you are still hunting for the other team. I'd argue that what you are claiming is a scumtell for Chick, that she's trying to be likable and unconfrontational, applies just as much to you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SRS question, what other games have you played with Mastina?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no and no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math why would you scum read pepsi? He seems pretty null. I kinda get the case on Chick but it doesn't seem like a slam dunk to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF I am a bit sore that no one is talking about my thingy I wrote though now that Jake the
fake
as challenged me to a grudge match I get to write that up later. In the mean time, you can talk to me about your reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 240, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Really dude? Last player on the list is Dwayne The Rock Johnson (MariaR).

At this point I think you're just being ridiculous.
How is this even remotely scummy?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a50 what are your reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math's reads are trash. I mean yeah Titus is scum and the Chara read is acceptable (not that I agree with it but the reasoning is better than the Gamma and Pepto)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 278, Almost50 wrote:
In post 275, Nero Cain wrote:a50 what are your reads?
Math/Leon/Dodge are Town

LUV/Kmd/Gamma/Maria are probably Town

No Scum reads yet, but I'm hoping Narna is scum
What are the Dodge, KMD and Maria reads based on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 289, McMenno wrote:
I give doc some plutonium
Where would you even get any?

Biff would make a great prez btw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 297, Almost50 wrote:Locker room. In fact, all 7 reads are based on Locker room chat and/or time on the ring while _I_ was in the Locker room myself.
Well duh, I was just hoping you'd go into detail.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 292, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think I'd prefer Doc Brown as president.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can't see YouTube videos on my phone
how can you see this but not videos? Do you just have a low data plan?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 306, McMenno wrote:>watchmojo
they are both good

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
ddt on mcmenno

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its a wrassling move

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In professional wrestling a DDT is any move in which the wrestler falls down or backwards to drive a held opponent's head into the mat. The classic DDT is performed by putting the opponent in a front facelock and falling backwards so that the opponent is forced to dive forward onto his or her head. The DDT is often prefaced with a kick to the stomach in order to drive the head of the opponent downwards; a kick and a DDT in quick succession is referred to as a Flowing DDT.

The move was named by Jake "The Snake" Roberts. Rumors abound as to what the letters DDT supposedly stood for, including Drop Dead Twice and Damien's Dinner Time after Jake's pet python Damien. When asked what DDT meant, Jake once famously replied "The End." The abbreviation itself originally came from the chemical dichloro-diphenyl-trichloroethane, a notorious pesticide, as stated during shoot interviews and on his "Pick Your Poison" DVD. Many think the term DDT was appropriated because the chemical DDT is something "bad" that is buried in the ground and causes extreme danger when there; similarly, a DDT is bad in that it buries an opponent's head into the mat, causing extreme danger to the brain and spinal cord.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think DDT's might be banned these days, dunno I don't watch WWE much anymore.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good job?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #36) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's literal a c&p from yahoo answers wich is a c&p from Wikipedia. Why are you being so goofy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #37) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your Titus read, KMD?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #38) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 371, Kmd4390 wrote:Still leaning scum, but I've lost some confidence in that since she came to the game thread.
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #39) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 374, PeregrineV wrote:I think Titus is town this game.
Why.

KMD wagon is trash.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #40) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 379, Kmd4390 wrote:This fart wagon stinks.
Well it should....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #41) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 379, Kmd4390 wrote:Honestly probably because she's a good player and isn't doing scummy things. The read already has a...stale?... feeling already.
I mean, sure yea, I agree with that. This game seems alot like Star Wars to me. In Star Wars I was scum reading Titus (who was scum btw) for days couldn't get them lynched. And I feel like Titus is acting similarish here,
ate
, writing my read off as a grudge or whatnot. My hope is that someone vigs/investigates them before too long.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #42) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, as I pointed out in Star Wars, there's been plenty of games where I did town read you (when you were town). I wasn't even scumreading you in Civ until you tried to push me to vote both Max and as an ABR buddy. What you did in Star Wars was
ate
to discredit my vote, don't lie and pretend like I always tunnel and vote you b/c you know it's a lie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #43) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gut town. Reasons for scumreading him don't make sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #44) » Tue May 02, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So whatcha been up to Bins?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #45) » Tue May 02, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh she was out of town so scratch that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #46) » Tue May 02, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 436, Chickadee wrote:People who are saying the Fart wagon is stupid, please explain it to me. From where I stand, Fart comes in and posts without ever saying much. Attempts have been made to engage them, and they just brush it off. Does anyone actually have a town read on Fart right now?
IMO Fart hasn't done anything scummy and his play seems consistent with the game that I and LUV played with him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #47) » Tue May 02, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 442, Not Chara wrote:don't want to lynch Chick anymore, though.
What made you like her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #48) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't worry Donald, I'll defend you from these liberal wimps.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #49) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can write us a fight scene later but effort

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #50) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 506, Chickadee wrote:
In post 502, Nero Cain wrote:
Don't worry Donald, I'll defend you from these liberal wimps.

VOTE: Nero

An acceptable loss.
go back to smoking weed ya hippie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #51) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you go to jimmy johns today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #52) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Defenders of Donald?

Who else wants to join our stable?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #53) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

beat the shit out of that liberal hippie, Don.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #54) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

did not really like , and was very tempted to vote Chick but I did kinda like as an explanation from her POV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #55) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just pretend 449 is actually a link to 469.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #56) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vot:LUV

let's start getting rid of these liberal clownz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #57) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I thought the plot was good just the writing sucked.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #58) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

agree that Gamma lynch is a bit dumb.

back to this
vote:Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #59) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 549, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 544, Nero Cain wrote:
vot:LUV

let's start getting rid of these liberal clownz
Lil looks town though
I think he's mostly null. Unless we like start using liberalism as a scum tell. lol I mean his two votes have been pretty bad so I might even lean scum here. What has he done that you think is townie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3631 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to pretend that T-Bone shot me as revenge for RK and/or tunneling him in the other WWE game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”