Mini 1916: Buttersnap Shitfuckery (Game over, Town win!)

PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:03 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

:'( OMGUS VOTE: Leonshade
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon May 29, 2017 10:06 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Spoiler: @Leonshade:

Chimchar wrote:VOTE: Piggy

<3
<3
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Mon May 29, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 33, Deadline Delivery wrote:Also if everyone could just claim their alignments for me that would be great.
Spoiler:

Socrates wrote:I feel like the most appropriate approach to this game is for everyone to be
excrutiatingly
polite to each other at all times.
But where's the fun in that? ;)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Tue May 30, 2017 10:48 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 57, Vegito wrote:And for the record, I don't have a post restriction. I just really hate Canadians.
In post 59, Leonshade wrote:At least Pi-Piggygal wears her disgusting heritage on her sleeve, you're like *urrp* a stealth Canadian!
So much love, this is gonna be a great game <3

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pim
Who are you?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Tue May 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 83, Aristophanes wrote:Or are you opposed to the blessed, sweet creation which I hold dear??
I mean, you do you, but maple syrup does not belong on poutine. Can confirm, tastes awful.

Vegito, why Rat? For his agreement to seriously put someone to L-2 on page 4? Or something more?
And what's so wrong about being a Canadian lover? I know pineapples aren't allowed on pizza, but are you saying meat and mushrooms aren't allowed either?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #5) » Wed May 31, 2017 8:02 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 92, Deadline Delivery wrote:Piggy expects others to form their reads other than actually forming them herself

VOTE: Piggy
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:34 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

UNVOTE: until replacement is found.

I'm not sure how I read DD or Ari yet, neither seem like town but they also aren't making my gut want to lynch them with fire immediately yet.
In post 159, Rautherdir wrote:My role appears to meet normal guidelines as well, unless there's something I'm missing.
Could we all actually claim whether our roles are normal or not? Honestly it benefits town since it helps prevent false counter claims, and it would be interesting to find out.
I play so much ToS that now I no longer know what MS counts as "normal" or "not normal" roles :P
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:26 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 203, Leonshade wrote:
In post 164, PiggyGal15 wrote:UNVOTE: until replacement is found.

I'm not sure how I read DD or Ari yet, neither seem like town but they also aren't making my gut want to lynch them with fire immediately yet.
N-nothing but fluff and then *urrp* this. Why dis you c-choose to comment on these two in particular, when your r-read on them essentially amounts to "I got nothong?
Because they were interacting, voting, and talking about me, why wouldn't I comment on them?
Socrates wrote:Hypothesis: schadd_ and Prism do not share an alignment.

I want to hear from everyone:

Yay or nay?
I don't think PRs are ever AI, especially since half the time they're faked anyway. But then again,
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:36 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 240, Leonshade wrote:
In post 239, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 203, Leonshade wrote:
In post 164, PiggyGal15 wrote:UNVOTE: until replacement is found.

N-nothing but fluff and then *urrp* this. Why dis you c-choose to comment on these two in particular, when your r-read on them essentially amounts to "I got nothong?
Because they were interacting, voting, and talking about me, why wouldn't I comment on them?
I d-did not question why you chose to *urrp* comment on them, but rather why THEY were the ones you chose to comment on, as you had not commented on others, thus far.
It's the same answer either way.

I am
terribly
saddened that I am being 110% forced, against my will, to go meet puppies every other day to find a new addition to my family, it is absolutely
awful
that I have no time to really get serious about this game because of all these adorable puppies.
Spoiler: Seriously, what is my life!
ImageImageImageImage

Vegito
- what makes schadd more scummy than your other scum reads?
DD
- what suddenly made you read Nacho as scum?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:28 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Reading him over, I agree with Vegito's assessment of schadd, VOTE: schadd

Not really liking Chickadee's assessment list, feels like she's just townreading anyone who actively makes multiposts.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:35 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 322, Vegito wrote:That's all well and good that you're happy with your own participation but just as I can't excuse running into a busy intersection while pleasuring myself very visibly, I don't feel your participation can just be waved away with "well it's okay because
I'm
happy with it".

Mafia is
not
a participation-trophy game.
^^ sums up my thoughts on Prism too
In post 323, Shadoweh wrote:Hello friends, I'm very disappointed right now because I was hoping I had to call you all butts or something. I suppose I should read the rules so I don't get modkilled today.
I mean, you could still call us all butts anyway :P You're town this game, right? I really hate having to vote you out for being scummy scum scum :(
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:22 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 333, Shadoweh wrote:Yeah, it kind of sucks that we're not the same alignment though. You could have neighbourized me and we'd have a party like old times. What's it like being stuck talking to Prism and [redacted] all night?
Spoiler: Why must you fill my fantasies with such beautiful things?

In post 336, Prism wrote:
In post 332, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 322, Vegito wrote:That's all well and good that you're happy with your own participation but just as I can't excuse running into a busy intersection while pleasuring myself very visibly, I don't feel your participation can just be waved away with "well it's okay because
I'm
happy with it".

Mafia is
not
a participation-trophy game.
^^ sums up my thoughts on Prism too
Do you believe this is alignment indicative? Why or why not?
I believe it's as AI as a PR is, in that it depends on what else you're doing outside of the problem, and in your case, 50% of every post you make is your Post... Compel-tion and the rest is either redundant or reminds me of Kronk,
I don't feel like you're saying anything new that either you or someone else hasn't already said.
Vegito wrote:I'm gonna need you to unhook yourself from my jock and get your own thoughts
It's not my fault you keep saying what my brain is thinking before I can!
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Prism
- lolol that sounds like work, nothx

Socrates, you bring up a good point that I didn't move my vote, and that's because I almost always get into fights when I'm town with other town and it throws me off and I'm getting the same feeling I always do so I'm thinking that's what this is, so I'm gonna wait to vote Prism until I'm more sure (which for me means deduction through flips and night actions, I sure do hate D1).
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 373, Socrates wrote:
In post 364, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Prism
- lolol that sounds like work, nothx

Socrates, you bring up a good point that I didn't move my vote, and that's because I almost always get into fights when I'm town with other town and it throws me off and I'm getting the same feeling I always do so I'm thinking that's what this is, so I'm gonna wait to vote Prism until I'm more sure (which for me means deduction through flips and night actions, I sure do hate D1).
So your gut says you're TvT'ing with Prism?
No, my gut says Prism is scum, but the kind of argument I'm having with Prism I often have with others (especially D1) and it turns out TvT like, 90% of the time. So I'm ignoring my gut cause I know it's usually wrong on this kind of very specific instance.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 476, Deadline Delivery wrote:VOTE: Piggygal

More puppy drama happening in my life (what a
shaaaaaaame
) and then I went to see Wonder Woman (again what a
shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
) so I haven't really been paying much attention, however, the Chimchar/Vegito interactions are pinging my as off on Chimchar's part. I see where both are coming from, but there's something about Chimchar's answers that just seem wrong to my gut. Still liking a schadd vote more until we get to hear his thoughts.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:49 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 482, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 480, PiggyGal15 wrote: More puppy drama happening in my life (what a
shaaaaaaame
) and then I went to see Wonder Woman (again what a
shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
)
Is it any good? I haven't seen it but I've been told I need to rectify this immediately. You're kind of lurking and if discussing female power fantasy is what it would take to get you out here more, I would be ON THE CASE.
Lolol if you think this is me lurking you should go read some of my other day 1s, I've posted WAY more this game than I usually do on a day 1, especially since I'm not hydraing with my bro for once.
It issssssss! Lesbian island, all I need to say. The fight scenes were also top notch and there's an actually coherent plot line and the only thing that doesn't make sense is Diana wanting to leave lesbian island :lol:

Also Rauth, that wasn't a prod dodge, since prod dodges don't typically have reads in them? Unless you don't want me to say when someones posts are making me lean towards a scum read on them?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

We just had a town flip and no one is doing any sort of wagon analysis? Is that a thing of the past? Because imo wagon analysis is life and gets all the scums, but no one is even mentioning it like ??? that's raising my suspicions on everyone who has posted since schadd was killed.

Spoiler: schadd Wagon Analysis
Shadoweh
- meta wise, feels town to me, but then again the only scum I've seen of you was when you replaced in to an already scumcaught slot and it was hella obvious no matter what you said or did :P Gut says town, let's see if posts say otherwise.
In post 333, Shadoweh wrote:What's it like being stuck talking to Prism and [redacted] all night?
This still makes me do a double take. The rest of the post was a joke towards our previous games together, and at first I thought this part was too, but I keep wondering if maybe there's more to it? Idk, I'm probably looking too much into it.
In post 514, Shadoweh wrote:You would expect schadd to make a reads post on how Piggygal is scum? I guess I would expect them to go after someone too to deflect blame. But that would only apply if they were under pressure. If I were in his position I would keep playing it cool since the wagon on him seems poised to collapse at any moment.
This really sounds like scum giving advice to other scum, but schadd was town, so this strike against her is moot.
And I do like 415.
All in all, 2/10 scum read (i.e. pretty damn town)

Vegito
- I've been TRing both of them from the start, reading them over I still don't see anything outstandingly scummy or problematic aside from the fact that their in everyone's shit. Like, literally, if someone is saying some shit, one of them is gonna hop on in there and roll around in it and make it their shit now, which makes me read them even more town but they're both good players and I believe they'd have no problems getting into everyone's shit as scum either. Still probably my biggest town read as they both say what I'm thinking, but I have been duped by good players before. All in all, 1.8/10 scum read (i.e. ya, they town)

Leonshade
- Guts been saying town from the start, posts have nothing overly suspicious about them, PR was faked but that's not AI imo I've faked PRs as town before, though I am curious as to why he faked it - he asks for Prisms reasons for faking but doesn't say his own. The only really weird thing is that I don't think anyone has scum read him, but that doesn't really make him scum in my eyes, more like potential TP.
All in all, 2.3/10 scum read (i.e. town)

Which would mean everyone on the schadd wagon was town, which could be, might be why no one has analyzed it yet? Idk, these three are still my strongest town reads.

Now let's talk DD.
From your fourth post you've been tunneling and pushing me, which of course made my gut instinctively go OMGUS so I've been trying to ignore you so my OMGUS doesn't get in the way of an actual read on you. I think my problem is that some posts here and there I read as town, and literally everything else you say makes me think you're scum. I'm not sure if it's one head is posting more town-like than the other, since I don't know either of you to be able to tell the difference, but let's just get into why my gut isn't wrong and isn't OMGUSing you, you're just actually scum.

DD getting schadd's PR (and probably his entire role since the role's name was Post-Restricted Townie) seems fake af to me, but alright, not sure why y'all are just going along and believing that. I'll believe it when DD slips and also gets modkilled, it just seems like an opportunistic scum play to me.
In post 114, Deadline Delivery wrote:Okay I have soulreads on:
Ari
, Chickadee, Almost50, Leonshade, Nachomamma8 and they are
Town
, Town, Town, scum, scum, respectively.

VOTE: Ari
(bolds by me) Is this supposed to be some sort of joke? Because I don't get it. I can't tell if you just like voting for your towniest read or if you kept switching back and forth from reading Ari town and scum, but literally all your interactions with Ari are weird and ping me as very scummy.

I get a joke vote here and there, but if you actually cared about catching scum (and therefore, are not scum yourself) you wouldn't be derailing the game by pushing either your town reads, or reads you're not serious about in the slightest.
In post 196, Deadline Delivery wrote:Not serious because I don't really have any kind of a real read on Piggy
And yet you distracted people from other wagons by pushing for me, why?
In post 459, Deadline Delivery wrote:
In post 440, Leonshade wrote:nancy-head thought Vegito was scum, what if I'm his buddy who voteparked on him for ages, doing so for weak reasons even after I rescinded my SR? (Sorta irrelevant after nancy-head stopped SRing Vegito).
My read hasn't changed and I wouldn't call it an SR so much as a scumlean.
In post 250, Deadline Delivery wrote:And that is my first real read of the game.

NACHO WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ROLL SCUM
Hm kay. So your first real scum read was really just a scum lean? Are you interested in catching scum at all orrrrrr ???
In post 531, Deadline Delivery wrote:That was a scummy vote by Socrates fuck that guy he's dropped lower in my reads than Belisarius' saggy nuts and I am now officially feeling cold feet about Piggy but whatever, let's do this fucking wagon I'm on it for the home run
This sounds to me like "I could bus my buddy but I'd rather have another mislynch instead"
Deadline Delivery wrote:Wait god fucking damnit this means we're conf!town so we're 100% dead tonight

UNVOTE:

I'm gonna powerlynch someone but I don't know who yet
A) You're not conf!town, not even close.
B) So my useless mislynch isn't good enough for you now? You want to mislynch a power player instead? Alright, let's powerlynch someone.

VOTE: DD
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Lol @DD that was hilariously fast, but now I'm really hoping you're not town because that means we have 2 dead townies and it's still day 1.
In post 590, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 584, Rautherdir wrote:Who are you saying wasn't faking it? If you meant DD then I know they probably aren't faking it. I'm just saying they aren't conf-town.
Prism isn't faking.
I'm not sure why everyone still thinks Prism has a restriction when he's specified that he doesn't? Like, you can't fake what you don't have guys.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 608, Socrates wrote:
In post 589, Rautherdir wrote:Okay, so now we know, whoever gets it next is almost definitely actually conf-town. At least we get that consolation in exchange for probably losing another townie.
Scum or Naive? Hmmm.
Honestly if DD is modkilled, I can't wait for the inevitable 2 or 3 people to start having the PR claiming they're now conf-town.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Beli probably planned for this, that bastard :P
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:23 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 626, Leonshade wrote:
In post 554, PiggyGal15 wrote:We just had a town flip and no one is doing any sort of wagon analysis? Is that a thing of the past? Because imo wagon analysis is life and gets all the scums, but no one is even mentioning it like ???
that's raising my suspicions on everyone who has posted since schadd was killed.
This is bad, especially the bolded.
Why? Because I think that when people ignore a town flip without commenting on potential analysis they're essentially saying they don't care that a townie has died? That to me, it signals that they're going to let a towns death be for nothing and continue on like it didn't happen? When I'm town I like to utilize a town flip as much as possible so that even tho scum is now one step closer to winning town still has the upper hand. Curious to know why you'd think otherwise?
In post 632, Leonshade wrote:I'm more inclined to agree with Math than nancy on Piggygal, it looked like they wanted DD lynched more than seriously trying to gamesolve in that post. I don't feel good about her play in general, I don't see true scumhunting behind her play, especially that one post with "wagon analysis" felt more like her putting on a show of scumhunting than any real analysis.
Lolol, this is why I don't do D1; I don't do anything and get called scum, I try to scumhunt and get called scum, D1 is literally my arch-nemesis :P
In post 652, Shadoweh wrote:...Piggygal who I think is on a content upswing (even if I agree a DD vote was nonsense, it's the kind of vote that gets you in trouble.)
I can't believe this is actually the first time we've played D1 together, usually one of us gets replaced in just after it when I'm actually good and useful :P
In post 641, Vegito wrote:Your DD vote is garbage though. Also I didn't read a single thing about your DD case but if you'd like to condense it to bulletpoints I might maybe skim that.
My D1 votes are always garbage, one just has to accept it and wait till D3 when things get good :P
Essentially it was them flipfloping a lot and the fact that as soon as schadd died, they did
exactly
what I would have done if I was scum; fake that the PR was now mine and call myself conf-town.
In post 653, Rautherdir wrote:Piggy, who do you think is scum right now?
I think this post is long enough already :P I'll get to it in my next one!
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:49 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

My biggest SR right now is Chimchar, reading back over his argument about V/LA with Vegito, it seems really blown out of proportion, especially with the laidback attitude he has about the rest of the game, his reaction just seems really defensive; I'm pretty sure most people would've just said "lol I was V/LA" and moved on, but Chimchar didn't. However, I don't think he's the ideal lynch for today, considering there's really only one offense he's done and the rest of the reason to vote him is lurking, there's very little info for town to gain from Chimchar's death. So I'll put him on the back burner for now.

My other SR is AC, there's literally not a single reason for a single read that they have. None. Whatsoever. But no one else thinks this is suspicious and again, the lack of things AC has done gives us very little to work with on their flip, so I'll put them on the back burner too I suppose.

Ari is only a scumlean for me, imo there's not much that screams scum, but there's also very little scumhunting. He seems too chill and joking around for scum unless he knows his other scumbuddies are really good and in no danger so if he gets heat on himself it's not gonna cost them the game. I'm down for an Ari lynch tho, he's had a lot of interesting interaction with DD that makes me want to say their joking around was him buddying them, and considering I know myself to be town it really seems to me like my wagon is the scum's counterwagon (which, surprise surprise, has all my scumleans and reads on it - with AC even going against it, lol).
In post 656, Aristophanes wrote:These reads all feel fake and appeasy and the 3P callout is just weird.
It's a bastard game, I'd be really surprised if there
wasn't
TP (but it being a bastard game isn't my only reason for believing there's TP, btw)
In post 656, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 554, PiggyGal15 wrote:DD getting schadd's PR (and probably his entire role since the role's name was Post-Restricted Townie) seems fake af to me, but alright, not sure why y'all are just going along and believing that. I'll believe it when DD slips and also gets modkilled, it just seems like an opportunistic scum play to me.
This seems like they're pushing the read because they've committed to it and don't want to change it. DD inheriting the post restriction was very town indicative and Piggy ignored this, going as far at to wish for a Modkill to confirm them town. That's absolutely not a town thing to wish for!
In post 599, PiggyGal15 wrote:Lol @DD that was hilariously fast, but now I'm really hoping you're not town because that means we have 2 dead townies and it's still day 1.
That's not what I was wishing for, I was saying the only way I was going to believe they inherited the PR was if they were modkilled, which they were, and I now believe they inherited the PR. I didn't ignore it, I called bullshit on it, pretty sure that's the exact opposite. And how, exactly, did you know and believe 100% that DD inherited the PR and was indeed conf-town?
VOTE: Ari
That's L-1, btw.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:09 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 662, Aristophanes wrote:Your voting for me despite my being a lesser scum lean suchs and I can feel the survivalistic nature of it seeping through!

Also, I'm going to look through AC's posts because I call bullshit on them never having posted reasoning for any of their reads.

What is this hidden alternate reason for believing there's a third party?
There's less than 2 days till deadline, we already have 2 dead townies, and my biggest scum reads are lurkers while my biggest town reads want you dead.

Good luck, cause I certainly can't find any.

Well now if I could specifically say why, I'd say it, don't you think?
Leonshade wrote:And Piggygal is trying to dismiss the wagon on her with "lol I always get wagoned/look scummy".

And Ari is suddenly a scumlean now that he's the viable counterwagon. Try to find a hint of an Ari scumread in Piggygal's ISO before that post. Survivalism is NAI, but not if it's linked with dishonesty.
(try to find a hint of any scum read in my ISO lmao)
I'd love to actually discuss my wagon but I see no actual reason for voting me other than "wow she sure looks like scum" which you can't really argue against with anything other than a "no I'm not" and more interactions to prove it.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:43 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 666, Rautherdir wrote:Piggy if you actually go through and gave reads on literally everyone I would probably be fine with not voting you.
That sounds like way more effort than I have to give.
In post 667, Rautherdir wrote:Seriously Piggy, why are you voting your scum-lean (who is at L-2) instead of one of your scum-reads. Why aren't you voting the people you are more confident are scum?
I literally said why twice now? There's less than 2 days till deadline (which you might think is a lot until someone breaks into a side argument and derails the wagons for the majority of that time and then we end up with no lynch) my biggest scum reads are lurkers which isn't going to give us much in the way of flip analysis and no one wants them dead aside from me, and my biggest town reads are on Ari. So Ari's not a bad D1 lynch imo, all of the reasons people have for voting Ari makes sense to me, and I'm happy to sheep my townreads on my scumleans until I have more of an argument for a counter wagon other than "lynch the lurkers", what's so wrong about that?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:33 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Can we all agree that as awful as my posts may be, they're not as bad as Chimchar?
In post 691, Chimchar wrote:First time Piggy expressed not liking me:
In post 480, PiggyGal15 wrote:Still liking a schadd vote more until we get to hear his thoughts.
Notice "I see where both are coming from" which is an indicator to me it's only a mild read, as she seemed to understand my thought process.
I'm not sure how you interpretted the line I kept, but uhm... no. You were not a mild read, if I hadn't wanted to keep my vote on schadd to pressure him into posting some more, I would have switched my vote.
In post 691, Chimchar wrote:Then after I had not been around at all, now she post this:
In post 661, PiggyGal15 wrote:My biggest SR right now is Chimchar,
reading back over his argument about V/LA with Vegito
, it seems really blown out of proportion, especially with the laidback attitude he has about the rest of the game, his reaction just seems really defensive; I'm pretty sure most people would've just said "lol I was V/LA" and moved on, but Chimchar didn't. However, I don't think he's the ideal lynch for today, considering there's really only one offense he's done and the rest of the reason to vote him is lurking, there's very little info for town to gain from Chimchar's death. So I'll put him on the back burner for now.
Seems like suddenly she doesn't understand where I'm coming from anymore. I don't see the point of bringing it back up either if she wasn't going to try and push me for it. Instead, I get put on the "back burner" and she puts a "scum lean" at L-1 instead. Seems like an attempt to discredit me without committing to it, hoping someone jumps on it so she can quietly hop on.
Not sure how you interpretted the bolded either, but reading things in real time and then reading them over in an ISO can cause a different reading. I always thought the point was overdone regardless of being true, but along with the rest of your posts it looks even worse.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:35 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

You know what?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Chimchar
Let's do this.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:20 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 698, Leonshade wrote:
In post 694, PiggyGal15 wrote:You know what?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Chimchar
Let's do this.
No comment on that case he just made on you?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:02 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 701, Chimchar wrote:That's funny, because schadd has been dead for a long time and when he died, you did a VC analysis kinda thing that eventually turned into a vote on DD. If I was such a strong scumread for you, why didn't you vote me as soon as schadd died?

It's also convenient you picked out the argument between me and Vegito to reread again, at the moment the wagon on you was at L-2.

What's different about how you read the argument between me and Vegito? What's scum indicative in it? I have not heard you mention any of that.
Because DD was a stronger scumread than you, obviously.

Wow, it's almost like there's this little thing called motivation which I think you might have heard of since you've finally stopped lurking yourself. Crazy what it can do, eh?
In post 661, PiggyGal15 wrote:it seems really blown out of proportion, especially with the laidback attitude he has about the rest of the game, his reaction just seems really defensive;

You know, it's really telling that the people voting for me aren't even reading my posts. Usually if you think someone is scum you read through what they say several times to really be sure you're not mislynching a fellow townie, especially with two town already dead.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Chimchar, Ari, obviously. Interesting to note that even the secondary votes seem to be split with those wanting Chimchar also wanting Ari and those wanting me also wanting Rauth.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:45 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 771, Rautherdir wrote:Uh... what? AIDS is basically Poison. I think Serial killers have poison kills more times than other roles.
AIDS is
not
poison. There
is
a poisoner however, and I'm guessing it's Chimchar. I'm glad I got here before Beli did so I can tell you guys about poison, being the actual Poison Doctor and all. Poison takes
at least
2 nights to work since I can heal it the night of or the night after someone gets poisoned, and without me there will now be no way to stop it (I stop it with the power of dicks btw, so yeah, makes sense that this "AIDS" is actually poison and Chimchar is the Poisoner). Hope this helps town! Lynch Chimchar tomorrow, please.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:47 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

(The reason I'm iffy on AIDS being poison is that there's nothing in my PM that talks about AIDS or Jesus, I'm called an Apothecary, but at the same time it's really unlikely that there's two strongman killing roles out there, but maybe)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:51 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I was gonna make such a great joke tomorrow about "Power of Dicks Compels You"
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:57 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Considering the poison isn't flavoured when it definitely could've been (like, it's legit just called poison for me) I'm leaning towards Chimchar lying.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:59 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

That's why I'm thinking AIDS probably is poison he just made up a different name for it so that it's not a direct counterclaim

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”