lolbalance

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 460, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 458, Alisae wrote:
In post 450, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 439, Alisae wrote:its an rvs vote
you can't get that amount of depth just from an rvs vote
It's not an RVS vote when there was plenty of other content. He specifically chose to ignore the Boon/Robb/Me situation
Okay why didn't you just ask him about that when he placed that rvs vote?
He completely sidestepped my attempts at interacting with him. Maybe if you read it, you'd have seen that I attempted to begin a dialogue with TChill, but he just brushed me off by calling me town
Okay maybe I'm just missing something here?
Can you show me where then?
GTKAS
| here.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

ok....someone nneds to fill me in w/o doing so in the form of a million posts, because im super lost

someone give me a timeline or something of what has happened
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 66, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 63, Tchill13 wrote:whymaf please dont start a crazy 1v1 on page 3 lol
1 v 1 me rn
In post 68, WhyMafia wrote:Opportunistic vote, and ignored my gladiator request
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 476, UC Voyager wrote:ok....someone nneds to fill me in w/o doing so in the form of a million posts, because im super lost

someone give me a timeline or something of what has happened
Nothing of value has happened
I love MUFFINS!!!
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 474, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 471, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i don't think it's super scummy
I personally feel that read is forced, because I don't get why town!Tchill would say that.
it sure could be, i'm just not sure atm
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 474, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 471, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i don't think it's super scummy
I personally feel that read is forced, because I don't get why town!Tchill would say that.
He’s in a play evaluation reformation kind of feel, which I kind of see his posts coming from town Tchill.

Kind of thing Mulch was going through not too long ago, and he kept getting scum read for changing his play style.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

alisea vs whymaf is just TvT imo. I don't think whymaf claims miller as scum and alisae is just paranoid.
i don't see anything scummy in the conversation.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 462, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 68, WhyMafia wrote:Opportunistic vote, and ignored my gladiator request
And I kinda did here. In hindsight I should've phrased it differently, but this was the message I was trying to send. I felt with LUV's comment, the game's direction would be shifted a little. Tchill quickened the process in my mind, which is why at the time I called it opportunistic
Okay I glanced at the context and you're kinda right here
At first I thought oh he just didn't see it yet, but then I remembered how the forum works you always see new shit that pops up while you're writing your own post, so he probably did see it not to mention he ignored you early on about it.

Except idunno if I would describe it was oppertunistic.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 481, Dunkerdoodles wrote:alisae is just paranoid.
how do my posts reek paranoia
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 481, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i don't see anything scummy in the conversation.
As a player what is scummy to you? Like what do you look for when you scumhunt?
GTKAS
| here.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 483, Alisae wrote:
i'm pretty sure u said u were paranoid the miller claim was a gambit
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 484, Alisae wrote:
In post 481, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i don't see anything scummy in the conversation.
i don't really know. i'm pretty bad at scumhunting i think (and fm in general) but mainly just things that stick out, out of the norm.
i'm a pretty quiet player when it comes to big arguments and stuff, i don't usually like to get involved and just stick to myself.
if i feel a player is scum tho i will hard push them.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

@Alisae. Two examples of me doing what you're calling scummy as town. I have many more instances of this. I've been ridiculed. So in my case on Tchill, I was trying to actually think things through. As you can see, compared to these 2 cases, my case on Tchill was a 1 liner. Instead of putting reason after reason, for things I couldn't articulate well, I just said it pinged me.
Spoiler: 1
Subject: Micro 699: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright [Game Over]
WhyMafia wrote:Let's take a moment here and see how constructive StoneCold has been this game
In post 12, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 7, JasonWazza wrote:
VOTE: WhyMafia
VOTE: JasonWazza

I'm Masons with WhyMafia. Get off him.
RVS
In post 14, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 13, drealmerz7 wrote:VOTE: stone cold

masons don't claim mason unprovoked, much more likely the scum team, especially in a micro (masons in a micro?)
Just defending RVS statement
What's the Scum motivation in faking a Mason claim on page one?
In post 17, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 16, drealmerz7 wrote:

masons don't claim mason unprovoked, much more likely the scum team, especially in a micro (masons in a micro?)
you essentially said it: "get off my buddy"

it makes absolutely zero sense as town to claim both your role and your buddy's role if you were masons
and even less than zero sense since jasonwazza was casting an RVS vote and there was absolutely no pressure on whymafia

also, since you've claimed, please tell all flavor of your claim
So, not only am I scum... but I'm Scum fakeclaiming a confirmed town role AND implicating my buddy ALL ON PAGE ONE.

You are too pro for me, drealmerz.
More defense for RVS
In post 23, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 19, Severa wrote:I feel like the both of you know better than to push on someone for that and to think that there's actually some sort of scum motivation there.

Tone deafness reads as scummy to me.
I'd typically agree, but ime drealmerz usually is that shallow.
Just stating meta.
In post 36, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 24, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 23, Stone Cold wrote: I'd typically agree, but ime drealmerz usually is that shallow.
it's called playing the game straight, you know, how is best for town

so are you saying your claim is fake? why, if town, would you make such a claim, real or fake?
Why, if town, would you believe a P1 claim that isn't negative utility?
More defence
In post 41, Stone Cold wrote:MariaR, why are you voting me, if not for the Mason claim?
Acceptable I suppose.
In post 44, Stone Cold wrote:Hey drealmerz...

If I'm scum, there is a vowel in the second place of my buddy's name.

Enjoy your analysis.
Banter
In post 57, Stone Cold wrote:I wouldn't shed any tears over a dreal lynch, but it would be a policy lynch in my eyes because this is just how he plays.
Meta
In post 60, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 58, drealmerz7 wrote:you make no sense, I play many different ways

and all I did was talk about and push a little on something I found suspicious, that is how you're supposed to play, imo
You always treat obvious joke posts as being scum motivated.

You always push superficial, NAI bullshit as being proof of alignment.

Always.
Another post mentioning dreal's meta
In post 66, Stone Cold wrote:61-65 is about what I'd expect to see from drealmerz as town.

I'm not saying he can't be scum, but if he is it's not because of his push on me.
Why else would he be scum?
In post 68, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 67, drealmerz7 wrote:aye I already rescinded my push on you (wait, did I not unvote?) realizing I over-reacted because of it being a joke-claim - I still don't like it and it gives me pings, but not as bad as it did initially

honesty though, scum-me probably would have done the same thing!!!
Which is why it's NAI and I'm not proclaiming you as town over it.
What does NAI mean?
In post 90, Stone Cold wrote:I'll claim, for shiggles.

I am Hinata, Town Swordslinger.

My ability name is "Sling That Sword", and I use it to kill people.

Fun, huh?
Only one to participate in the "mass claim". As a power role, it's quite risky to claim early d1 .. unless he's gambiting, which I doubt
In post 92, Stone Cold wrote:Night action, but it's not x-shot.
Just explaining role
In post 105, Stone Cold wrote:VOTE: WhyMafia
No explanation.
In post 127, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 111, Boonskiies wrote:and say I become conf town? What would you do then?
Role != Alignment
Just a fact
In post 128, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 113, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 93, Boonskiies wrote:And don't worry, I'll hit scum toNight, guys. Town people, don't shoot me. If you don't believe me, lynch me tomorrow.
How will we know if you "hit" scum tonight. They could very well do a no kill gambit. Could they not?
They could, but it would be playing against win con.
Just a statement
In post 140, Stone Cold wrote:Not really.
In post 141, Stone Cold wrote:VOTE: MariaR

Way over prod range and still not prodded. Must be active in the mafia pt.
Slight town points. Seems like beginning of push. However, I think this is more on the mod. The inactivity on this game is quite disappointing.
In post 147, Stone Cold wrote:WhyMafia, every time you post I get the urge to lynch you.
Immediately changes push to me, yet hasn't once provided an analysis of my posts
In post 151, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 148, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 147, Stone Cold wrote:WhyMafia, every time you post I get the urge to lynch you.
why? they're the least bothersome poster here to me

you, on the other hand, give a similar feeling each time you post
LAMIST shit is LAMIST.
What the hell is LAMIST
In post 154, Stone Cold wrote:I loled.
Didn't understand this interaction, but it's not scum hunting
In post 158, Stone Cold wrote:I could see myself lynching gerry.
Yay once again doesn't provide specific posts to reference on.
In post 163, Stone Cold wrote:gerryoat & WhyMafia scumteam

Game over.

Feel free to concede and save us all the time and hassle of going through the motions of lynching you.
Erm .. what?
In post 166, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 165, WhyMafia wrote:

Game over.

Feel free to concede and save us all the time and hassle of going through the motions of lynching you.
I'm kind of concerned that you're assuming the scum team this early. Go ahead and lynch us then. Let's see if your hypothesis is correct
Empty posturing. I'm already voting one of you.
Ok?
In post 168, Stone Cold wrote:VOTE: gerryoat
In post 179, Stone Cold wrote:If I'm wrong about WhyMafia, I'm not the biggest fan of the players on his wagon.
Yet you think Gerry and I are scum buddies, and want to lynch me yourself. What makes your suspicion any different from theirs?

All in all, he appears to be active, but has done little (if any) scumhunting and expects wagons to start from simple statements of "he is scum"
VOTE: StoneCold

Spoiler: 2
Subject: Mini Normal 1943 [Game over]
WhyMafia wrote:Just giving people stuff to look at while I continue my wall
LUV said something about it regarding it, but I have something to add. The reply to the SK seems off/forced
Doesn't seem RVS'y. He seems to be trying to hide something. Like it's a subtle discredit of Alchemist as well
seems weird because it's an RVS wagon and he's asking for full reasons why we're voting him? Additionally, it's L-3 so ???
He's even admitting his scum reads are OMGUS .... except he hasn't changed a single one of those reads. He's gone in trying to prove us to be scum, rather than being reactive.
What does he think will happen, a quick hammer? Mulch posts frequent vote counts so a "mistaken quick-lynch" would be a big scum tell. Additionally, I don't get why he's so concerned over being at L-3
He's discrediting anyone who votes him, while subtly raising his stocks as town by saying he's an aggressive player. Tis a shame we still haven't seen that from him.
Now he's saying he's trash at scum hunting and Fluffy can do it on his own. That doesn't seem naturally progressed from saying mafia are pushing him to get rid of a good town player.
Becomes indignant over accusations that he's not scum hunting. He's saying he scum reads people over play, but iterates that it's not OMGUS, but then goes on to say his voters in RVS were scummy for pushing a "dumb wagon" and leaves it there. He seems desperate to prove his scum reads.
Distances him from any meta reads, then continues to scum read Uzi over apparent "bullshitting" that he scum reads Zach.
Slowly distances away from scum reading Uzi after potentially realizing it's just OMGUS, and moves towards Alchemist. Keep in mind this was before where Alchemist did his first "scummy" thing in that he reversed from trying to ignore meta to suddenly agreeing to listen to the meta that Acid provides. Zach didn't have any reason to scum read him, and at the same, still hasn't moved from his RVS vote
the content in the spoiler is all filler. He finally explains stuff/is proactive, but nothing to help sort other people. It's just commenting on stuff. The only post where he declares something is scummy/towny is where he talks about LUV. Even then, he just scum reads Uzi for a lack of ... trying to relate/understand? Or better known as not swallowing one's pride. Note how that's his first instance of explaining something to be scummy, yet he still maintains his previous reads and then you'd think he votes LUV, but he goes on Alchemist ..? Oh and he puts in some anger that he has a wagon going on .... it does nothing except make people sympathetic. He doesn't offer an alternative wagon apart from OMGUS. Wait hold on
In post 410, Zachstralkita wrote:going back to the pt and im going to think of how much words i can put this in to make people townread me for this read
?????
seems fake on a re-read. He just loads onto Alchemist for stuff that just seems like normal banter to me. It's a light way to scum read someone, and most of Alchemist's follow ups just seem standard. It's just an RVS level scum read. Alchemist doesn't use it to persist with his scum read, he moves on to continue to sort people such as Fluffy. Zach is pulling his scum read off RVS and for saying he doesn't have other main scum reads/asking why he scum reads Alchemist. ????
But maybe town didn't find anything wrong with Zach being at L-3? L-3 isn't a huge deal, and Zach is using a lack of a town response to equate that with Alchemist having a genuine scum read. But Alchemist even said that his only scum read was on Fluffy???
And he said tone is a horrible reason to read someone. He's just using anything he can find to continue his crusade :lol:
Already replied to this in my ISO
He's continuing to justify an Alch scum read with RVS posts .....
WhyMafia wrote: Abandons his push on Alchemist, moves back to me. Shades Carc, and appears to try to appeal to town to wagon me up ..
LAMIST. What does it matter how someone reads someone else, if you're not going to disagree with that read?
Sigh, my wagon didnt gain traction, goes to LUV
Moves to quick-lynch LUV
Moves back to me. He's not even putting any effort into getting us lynched
Continues to shade carc
He shades LUV again. He's going with that LUV is the harder lynch, so he's trying to consolidate people on me.
Just calls it reachy. Shades LUV again, but doesn't express how LUV is scum
My wagon loses steam, heads back to LUV with some more backing
Continues to discredit LUV. No effort to convince others why LUV is scum though ...
Seems to be appearing sympathetic (for lack of a better word) and discrediting LUV's reads
Seems fake in how he's saying WAHHH HOW DARE YOU SCUM READ ME
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 385, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 382, Tchill13 wrote:Tacos we all know you think derpy is scum lol.
which is weird because he isn't voting me and tried to get me to vote boon
VOTE: Derpy

vote derpy

Spoiler:
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

Albeit both slots ended up as town, and my first example was scum!WM actually
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Alisae and I were both in that micro with you.

You were scum there.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 489, WhyMafia wrote:Albeit both slots ended up as town, and my first example was scum!WM actually
Ninja’d me

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 488, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 385, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 382, Tchill13 wrote:Tacos we all know you think derpy is scum lol.
which is weird because he isn't voting me and tried to get me to vote boon
VOTE: Derpy

vote derpy

Spoiler:
you see, normally i would hard tunnel this as super scummy post, but i won't because it's tacos
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 399, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 398, Tchill13 wrote:im town boonskies
im completely lost on what is going on

can people not make 50 short post, but make 1 larger post????
COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION?!
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

This ended up from town!me and was a case that ended up catching scum
Spoiler:
Subject: Newbie 1793 (Game Over)
WhyMafia wrote:
I like his response on Mulch. Mulch says that he has to remind himself not to vote someone over defensiveness, yet all game he has said defensiveness is NAI?

Just noting this for the future. He says he has a very hard time reading Echo because he acts scummy even as town.

I like this post. Scum wouldn't want activity levels to go up. It isn't a major town tell though

GAHHH. Seems like genuine town frustration

Don't like it. He says he'll wait for other people. Why as town would you rely on the opinions of others when it could be scum manipulating you

Seems really paranoid about white knighting? Why? Also states that I'm pretty high on his town list

Like this post. Makes a logical analysis. Understands why I view Echo as scum.

Seems to be distancing himself from a flip that points suspicion towards him. He can just claim "Oops I tunneled him!"

Oh look he has already begun the process of conforming with the majority.

Goes from calling me scummier than Echo, to Echo seems to be moe unnatural.

Once again he is indecisive. He called Echo more scummy, but says my tone is bad, which is what others claimed and doesn't say that I'm town anymore cause nobody town reads me anymore.

Confused about the second line. Why would his opinion be important?

Now he's supporting my original read on Jaegy ... and calling him out for what I called him out on like 10 pages earlier??
But sigh, I do agree what he's saying.

Ok by now I'm being universally scum read. He has basically summed up my opinions, and understood my reads ... yet now he says he can't understand a single thing I posted??

AtE and also says that he doesn't care what we do. Scum slip?

Realized it's a scum slip

Post pinged town. Trying to figure out why there are two major wagons.

wtf. He used to like my posts, he used to be hesitant on Echo. Heck, he even supported Apitoxin! Yet now he just goes with the majority? It saves him from doing work. Either he is lazy town, or a happy scum to get ez mis-lynches

:facepalm: Contradicts himself. Claims that he read most of us as town.

I think everyone had articulated why I am scum by then. He doesn't seem to want to make definitive stances.

He's saying I am scum because I chainsawed onto Camn. Yet he town read Apitoxin??? THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE.

Maybe he could've asked me my intentions instead of blindly following someone?

He is scum reading me cause I chainsawed onto Camn. His scum read on me was reliant on the fact that Apitoxin was scum, yet he didnt vote him.

I think I explained how he's opportunistic throughout my whole analysis. Oh he's probably not going to read my post again because it's a wall. Like seriously, even if it's a pain for you to read, deliberately not reading a big post (if town) is hurting your own win-con. If scum, then keep on going.

Therefore you shouldn't scum read me anymore because that was reliant on Apitoxin flipping scum.

Wtf. He is not scum reading Apitoxin. Yet is scum reading me for having a chainsaw defense onto Camn. This doesn't make any sense. His logic is completely off

Err. As town, he should get out everything he felt about the game before he ended up getting lynched. There was nothing wrong with what he was doing

He now views RC as scum. Let's find out his reasoning! Oh wait ... he didn't. Opportunistic much?

He flipped on his case cause nobody agreed with him and because Camn town read Havo. Seems like a scum self-confessing that he wants a mis-lynch to stick
I don't his reactions to get voting

He hardly had any votes and seems flaily

He agreed with all my previous reads??? And now bc everyone scum reads me he joined the wagon cause he didn't want anymore attention on himself.

I think this post speaks for itself

I don't even understand the part about his role card. This isn't a bastard game

Crap ... I have to go now .. this took me like 45 min lol. The more recent posts, if asked I will provide an analysis as well. I'll try to make another mega post on why Mulch is scum hopefully today

Basically I am scum reading Seung over scum slips, and the fact that he's been majorly opportunistic with bad logic
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 482, Alisae wrote:Except idunno if I would describe it was oppertunistic.
Yeah bad choice of words
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 480, Boonskiies wrote:Kind of thing Mulch was going through not too long ago, and he kept getting scum read for changing his play style.
But it's not a play style issue. It's that his main point for calling me scum is for doing something that he himself is doing ....
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 485, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 483, Alisae wrote:
i'm pretty sure u said u were paranoid the miller claim was a gambit
I only really mentioned the miller claim once and that's not really something I'm pushing?
I think the retraction of the miller claim is a waste of time to think about right now.

--
In post 486, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 484, Alisae wrote:
i don't really know. i'm pretty bad at scumhunting i think (and fm in general) but mainly just things that stick out, out of the norm.
i'm a pretty quiet player when it comes to big arguments and stuff, i don't usually like to get involved and just stick to myself.
if i feel a player is scum tho i will hard push them.
Just as a general tip I feel like you'll have a better time looking at what doesn't stick out, because town more likely then not stick out.
if you feel like there's nothing scummy in our conversation, I'm trying to get at why you feel that way.

--
In post 487, WhyMafia wrote:@Alisae. Two examples of me doing what you're calling scummy as town. I have many more instances of this. I've been ridiculed. So in my case on Tchill, I was trying to actually think things through. As you can see, compared to these 2 cases, my case on Tchill was a 1 liner. Instead of putting reason after reason, for things I couldn't articulate well, I just said it pinged me.
Spoiler: 1
Subject: Micro 699: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright [Game Over]
WhyMafia wrote:Let's take a moment here and see how constructive StoneCold has been this game
In post 12, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 7, JasonWazza wrote:
VOTE: WhyMafia
VOTE: JasonWazza

I'm Masons with WhyMafia. Get off him.
RVS

Just defending RVS statement
In post 17, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 16, drealmerz7 wrote:

you essentially said it: "get off my buddy"

it makes absolutely zero sense as town to claim both your role and your buddy's role if you were masons
and even less than zero sense since jasonwazza was casting an RVS vote and there was absolutely no pressure on whymafia

also, since you've claimed, please tell all flavor of your claim
So, not only am I scum... but I'm Scum fakeclaiming a confirmed town role AND implicating my buddy ALL ON PAGE ONE.

You are too pro for me, drealmerz.
More defense for RVS
In post 23, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 19, Severa wrote:I feel like the both of you know better than to push on someone for that and to think that there's actually some sort of scum motivation there.

Tone deafness reads as scummy to me.
I'd typically agree, but ime drealmerz usually is that shallow.
Just stating meta.
In post 36, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 24, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 23, Stone Cold wrote: I'd typically agree, but ime drealmerz usually is that shallow.
it's called playing the game straight, you know, how is best for town

so are you saying your claim is fake? why, if town, would you make such a claim, real or fake?
Why, if town, would you believe a P1 claim that isn't negative utility?
More defence
In post 41, Stone Cold wrote:MariaR, why are you voting me, if not for the Mason claim?
Acceptable I suppose.
In post 44, Stone Cold wrote:Hey drealmerz...

If I'm scum, there is a vowel in the second place of my buddy's name.

Enjoy your analysis.
Banter
In post 57, Stone Cold wrote:I wouldn't shed any tears over a dreal lynch, but it would be a policy lynch in my eyes because this is just how he plays.
Meta
In post 60, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 58, drealmerz7 wrote:you make no sense, I play many different ways

and all I did was talk about and push a little on something I found suspicious, that is how you're supposed to play, imo
You always treat obvious joke posts as being scum motivated.

You always push superficial, NAI bullshit as being proof of alignment.

Always.
Another post mentioning dreal's meta
In post 66, Stone Cold wrote:61-65 is about what I'd expect to see from drealmerz as town.

I'm not saying he can't be scum, but if he is it's not because of his push on me.
Why else would he be scum?
In post 68, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 67, drealmerz7 wrote:aye I already rescinded my push on you (wait, did I not unvote?) realizing I over-reacted because of it being a joke-claim - I still don't like it and it gives me pings, but not as bad as it did initially

honesty though, scum-me probably would have done the same thing!!!
Which is why it's NAI and I'm not proclaiming you as town over it.
What does NAI mean?
In post 90, Stone Cold wrote:I'll claim, for shiggles.

I am Hinata, Town Swordslinger.

My ability name is "Sling That Sword", and I use it to kill people.

Fun, huh?
Only one to participate in the "mass claim". As a power role, it's quite risky to claim early d1 .. unless he's gambiting, which I doubt
In post 92, Stone Cold wrote:Night action, but it's not x-shot.
Just explaining role
In post 105, Stone Cold wrote:VOTE: WhyMafia
No explanation.
In post 127, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 111, Boonskiies wrote:and say I become conf town? What would you do then?
Role != Alignment
Just a fact
In post 128, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 113, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 93, Boonskiies wrote:And don't worry, I'll hit scum toNight, guys. Town people, don't shoot me. If you don't believe me, lynch me tomorrow.
How will we know if you "hit" scum tonight. They could very well do a no kill gambit. Could they not?
They could, but it would be playing against win con.
Just a statement
In post 140, Stone Cold wrote:Not really.
In post 141, Stone Cold wrote:VOTE: MariaR

Way over prod range and still not prodded. Must be active in the mafia pt.
Slight town points. Seems like beginning of push. However, I think this is more on the mod. The inactivity on this game is quite disappointing.
Immediately changes push to me, yet hasn't once provided an analysis of my posts
In post 151, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 148, drealmerz7 wrote:
why? they're the least bothersome poster here to me

you, on the other hand, give a similar feeling each time you post
LAMIST shit is LAMIST.
What the hell is LAMIST
In post 154, Stone Cold wrote:I loled.
Didn't understand this interaction, but it's not scum hunting
In post 158, Stone Cold wrote:I could see myself lynching gerry.
Yay once again doesn't provide specific posts to reference on.

Game over.

Erm .. what?
In post 166, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 165, WhyMafia wrote:

Game over.

I'm kind of concerned that you're assuming the scum team this early. Go ahead and lynch us then. Let's see if your hypothesis is correct
Empty posturing. I'm already voting one of you.
Ok?
In post 168, Stone Cold wrote:VOTE: gerryoat
In post 179, Stone Cold wrote:If I'm wrong about WhyMafia, I'm not the biggest fan of the players on his wagon.
Yet you think Gerry and I are scum buddies, and want to lynch me yourself. What makes your suspicion any different from theirs?

All in all, he appears to be active, but has done little (if any) scumhunting and expects wagons to start from simple statements of "he is scum"
VOTE: StoneCold

Spoiler: 2
WhyMafia wrote:Just giving people stuff to look at while I continue my wall
LUV said something about it regarding it, but I have something to add. The reply to the SK seems off/forced
Doesn't seem RVS'y. He seems to be trying to hide something. Like it's a subtle discredit of Alchemist as well
seems weird because it's an RVS wagon and he's asking for full reasons why we're voting him? Additionally, it's L-3 so ???
He's even admitting his scum reads are OMGUS .... except he hasn't changed a single one of those reads. He's gone in trying to prove us to be scum, rather than being reactive.
What does he think will happen, a quick hammer? Mulch posts frequent vote counts so a "mistaken quick-lynch" would be a big scum tell. Additionally, I don't get why he's so concerned over being at L-3
He's discrediting anyone who votes him, while subtly raising his stocks as town by saying he's an aggressive player. Tis a shame we still haven't seen that from him.
Now he's saying he's trash at scum hunting and Fluffy can do it on his own. That doesn't seem naturally progressed from saying mafia are pushing him to get rid of a good town player.
Becomes indignant over accusations that he's not scum hunting. He's saying he scum reads people over play, but iterates that it's not OMGUS, but then goes on to say his voters in RVS were scummy for pushing a "dumb wagon" and leaves it there. He seems desperate to prove his scum reads.
Distances him from any meta reads, then continues to scum read Uzi over apparent "bullshitting" that he scum reads Zach.
Slowly distances away from scum reading Uzi after potentially realizing it's just OMGUS, and moves towards Alchemist. Keep in mind this was before where Alchemist did his first "scummy" thing in that he reversed from trying to ignore meta to suddenly agreeing to listen to the meta that Acid provides. Zach didn't have any reason to scum read him, and at the same, still hasn't moved from his RVS vote
the content in the spoiler is all filler. He finally explains stuff/is proactive, but nothing to help sort other people. It's just commenting on stuff. The only post where he declares something is scummy/towny is where he talks about LUV. Even then, he just scum reads Uzi for a lack of ... trying to relate/understand? Or better known as not swallowing one's pride. Note how that's his first instance of explaining something to be scummy, yet he still maintains his previous reads and then you'd think he votes LUV, but he goes on Alchemist ..? Oh and he puts in some anger that he has a wagon going on .... it does nothing except make people sympathetic. He doesn't offer an alternative wagon apart from OMGUS. Wait hold on
In post 410, Zachstralkita wrote:going back to the pt and im going to think of how much words i can put this in to make people townread me for this read
?????
seems fake on a re-read. He just loads onto Alchemist for stuff that just seems like normal banter to me. It's a light way to scum read someone, and most of Alchemist's follow ups just seem standard. It's just an RVS level scum read. Alchemist doesn't use it to persist with his scum read, he moves on to continue to sort people such as Fluffy. Zach is pulling his scum read off RVS and for saying he doesn't have other main scum reads/asking why he scum reads Alchemist. ????
But maybe town didn't find anything wrong with Zach being at L-3? L-3 isn't a huge deal, and Zach is using a lack of a town response to equate that with Alchemist having a genuine scum read. But Alchemist even said that his only scum read was on Fluffy???
And he said tone is a horrible reason to read someone. He's just using anything he can find to continue his crusade :lol:
Already replied to this in my ISO
He's continuing to justify an Alch scum read with RVS posts .....
WhyMafia wrote: Abandons his push on Alchemist, moves back to me. Shades Carc, and appears to try to appeal to town to wagon me up ..
LAMIST. What does it matter how someone reads someone else, if you're not going to disagree with that read?
Sigh, my wagon didnt gain traction, goes to LUV
Moves to quick-lynch LUV
Moves back to me. He's not even putting any effort into getting us lynched
Continues to shade carc
He shades LUV again. He's going with that LUV is the harder lynch, so he's trying to consolidate people on me.
Just calls it reachy. Shades LUV again, but doesn't express how LUV is scum
My wagon loses steam, heads back to LUV with some more backing
Continues to discredit LUV. No effort to convince others why LUV is scum though ...
Seems to be appearing sympathetic (for lack of a better word) and discrediting LUV's reads
Seems fake in how he's saying WAHHH HOW DARE YOU SCUM READ ME
Okay first off like how Boon sniped me you were scum in Fire Emblem :D
But with that said
I WILL in fact look at these later and get back to you, because I also saw you provided another example.
I think I kinda just don't like pbpa because its so easy to leave out context and unnaturally spin people's isos.
GTKAS
| here.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

I mean all I wanted was to show that those types of cases can come from town, which is contrary to what you're suggesting. You can check my full ISO's if you want. They generally follow the same pattern.
- I get a scum read
- I say they're scum
- People say why
- I give a reason or two
- People want more
- I make an enormous case
- I get laughed at
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum