Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Haven't read anything but I'm pretty sad girlfriend died.

Her death immediately tells me that she was either really on point this game or scum are trying to frame me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'll probably be caught up by tonight.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 793, Keychain wrote:Welcome LUV!
In post 778, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Haven't read anything but I'm pretty sad girlfriend died.

Her death immediately tells me that she was either really on point this game or scum are trying to frame me.
Why do you think a Chick kill would be to frame you?
A good part of this site knows that we're dating and that we both can read each other extremely well as a result. Scum could take advantage of this by killing her to push a narrative that consists of me being afraid of her realizing this is my scum game. However, I just took another look at this player list and the only player who I believe knows about our relationship for sure is Nos and I don't want to lynch her anytime soon.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

All caught up. Nice to know that we have confirmed town in Allo.

I feel pretty good about IaI, Nos, and Realeo. I'd like to and probably will lynch in Aubrey, Flubber, or KC today.

Could someone talk to me about Fitz? I haven't read any of his posts.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Aubrey:
Just a few things I haven't liked from you that I think are more likely to come from scum than town.

I didn't like your attempt to lash out at those who were discussing a plan to break the setup. You were not only making the assumption on how in-sync scum were at the time, but also their skill level, with little to no basis. It read like an attempt to make more out of an already bad situation that you were unironically supporting and trying to distract town in order to prevent the setup speculation from dropping.

I didn't like how you sort of you went straight to immediately misrepresenting Rat in . I find it hard to believe you thought you were being scum read for not knowing scum have Day chat, as opposed to your reaction to the discussion of the best course of action for town, after you were clearly in support in figuring and understanding the various ways to approach a mass claim and the pros and cons of doing so.

The way you first initially voted for Allo was all sorts of confusing - mainly because you didn't get a proper answer to your .

Lastly, I really don't like most of your interactions with Nos. Just because a small group of people are doing fine in a game that has mostly consisted of setup speculation and mafia theory, doesn't mean Nos is capable or wants to. People think differently, especially when it comes to mafia. The lack of effort on Nos part shouldn't be alignment indicative for anyone because its simply a case of disagreeing with someone's play style. There's also no motivation for Nos to lurk as scum in my opnion because it doesn't help control the game state or secure mislynches.

@KC:
I received my role PM during the night so I assume everyone was informed I had replaced in.

My issue with Fitz is that I tend to not only scum read those style of catch-up posts but I just can't bother to read the way he does it. They just bore me. I'm willing to trust someone's read there for the time being until I absolutely have to read his ISO.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@
Aubrey:
Meta read? Huh? :lol:

I wouldn't say extremely coordinated but not far off. I'll have you know, at least from my time on this site, Day chat is severely underutilized and scum usually have time to get familiar with each other and game plan in pre-game. It was also implied you were assuming skill level.

As for my last sentence, your supposed frustration read to me as a way to keep the setup speculation going. It drew more attention to it and became part of the overall discussion for a bit thus having extending it and keeping town from scum hunting. As well as continuing to give scum an easy way to fit in and look like they're game solving.

Not about being a mind reader there bud, it is about a level of awareness that was expected. The main point of that whole sequence was that you were supposedly upset about the optimal play given to scum, not that you didn't know about Day chat.

Could you restate the other reasons you have for scum reading Nos?

@KC:
Yeah he's the only one. I'm scum reading Flubber and she had him in her scum pool so :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 806, Aubrey wrote:
In post 804, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Meta read? Huh?
In our previous run arounds, you always used meta against/for me! You were correct once, and wrong the either. :]
In post 804, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I wouldn't say extremely coordinated but not far off. I'll have you know, at least from my time on this site, Day chat is severely underutilized and scum usually have time to get familiar with each other and game plan in pre-game. It was also implied you were assuming skill level.
I've yet to be scum with a day chat, so I have little knowledge with that. I've had plenty of experience with not having a day chat, and I can tell you the familiarity of pregame is BS. I've been scum plenty of times, and yet to feel any sense of coordination with my partners besides what we talk about during the night. Even then it quickly becomes a free for all afterwards. If you believe in what you say, you and I must have had extremely different experiences.

--

I can't assume skill level of scum as town, and it doesn't make sense to even mention skill level of my teammates as scum, so this point of yours doesn't make much sense to me.
In post 804, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:As for my last sentence, your supposed frustration read to me as a way to keep the setup speculation going. It drew more attention to it and became part of the overall discussion for a bit thus having extending it and keeping town from scum hunting. As well as continuing to give scum an easy way to fit in and look like they're game solving.
This is outlandish.

Hypothetically speaking, if I were scum, the intention behind what happened would make better sense to have appeared like a confused town player rather than being a catalyst to generate more spec talk. I don't even deal with spec talk after this point, so my goal is clearly not to use & abuse set up speculation to generate content for myself, nor my
partners
In post 804, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not about being a mind reader there bud, it is about a level of awareness that was expected. The main point of that whole sequence was that you were supposedly upset about the optimal play given to scum
Rat: Aub is scum.
Aub: Because of this???
Rat: No, because of this.
Uzi: Aubrey shoulda known, scum

:roll: Mind reading basically. Let's try this out then. I think Mjollnir is town <---- Based on this info
(and something that happened in the past)
, you should understand the exact reasons for why
I
think this. So, why do I think he is town? Try and stick away from a blanket statement.
In post 804, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could you restate the other reasons you have for scum reading Nos?
Spoiler: Most my posts pertaining to Nos yesterday

(me disagreeing with the Moz stance shortly after Nos's push) take into account future posts where I go into detail regarding why.

(last bit)

(me agreeing with some of Mjollnir's stances, but correcting what I don't)

or in short for yesterday

- Didn't like the early lurkyness
- Didn't like the reasons for why he was lurking.
- Didn't like the progression onto Moz both logically, and how he was forced to give a read.
- Didn't feel open about reads in general.
- Never found a reason to waver in my stance save for one tiny, if not insignificant, moment.

^ These are all suitable reasons to be suspected. Especially on D1.
There are plenty of ways to gauge skill level and I think in this case you were. I don't think anyone finds this setup particularly challenging or difficult. Just annoying I imagine. There isn't a lot of in-depth thinking in terms of mechanics scum have to do here due to already possessing something that can't be turned off in a factional ability and town outnumbering them. So factoring in both of those things along with them being informed, it is a bit far-fetched to insinuate any of the plans that were openly discussed hadn't been discussed or ran through the mind of one of the members of the scum team. Especially without a flip.

Why is it outlandish? There's nothing bizarre about scum wanting to prevent town from actually solving the game.

Not having discussed setup speculation after that point doesn't mean it wasn't your goal. If you and your partners see that you've successfully kept it going, why would you need to participate in the foreseeable future any further?

No it isn't mind reading.

I don't have a read on Mjo but I can see why someone would town read him. I think his interactions and progression on Moz is a fair reason to do so. I'm not going to go in-depth here since I don't have the time currently but I don't think this falls under blanket. Of course you'll just say this wasn't it anyway but I don't know if you're that bold :P

I think Nos' hop on Moz and reasoning for doing so is the only valid reason. The other stuff isn't AI.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 813, Radical Rat wrote:Ah, sorry, I accidentally skipped over the post where you addressed that already.

Still, you checked the thread right? You should have seen that there was no announcement
No I didn't check.
In post 816, Mjollnir wrote:Ok, well as I predicted Mozamis was town and the wagon was pretty damn scummy. I'll be making a start on this by examining the reasons everyone had for placing their votes on him and making a judgement based on that. I am unfortunately quite time poor right now so that'll have to come in due course, but it'll come.

For now, some observations and questions that come up from the top of my head looking at the past few pages:

[*] Aubrey is correct that Chick was a fairly intriguing kill, she was far from above suspicion, it begs the question why that happened. It's possible they thought she might have been a power role I guess, that's quite a simple explanation, but I don't recall seeing anything obvious that may have suggested it, and also it's worth remembering the majority of the town are power roles, so killing her on the hunch she may have been a power role probably offers less utility to the scum than in standard games, therefore there's probably a more specific reason she is dead. When I have the time I will also investigate on that line too.

[*]
Flubber:
What makes you so sure Chick had garbage reads?

[*]
Nosferatu:
Why Realeo and Inno?

[*]
Lil Uzi:
Firstly, welcome. You have a pretty comprehensive case on Aubrey clearly, so it follows that you have similarly good cases on Keychain and Flubber. Why are you not forthcoming with them? I mean, we're not likely to be swayed to maybe agree with you on them if you don't state why you find them scummy. Can you also say why you find them scummy, and why you find Inno, Realeo and Nosferatu town, particularly with Nos, is it just her lurking you find town or is it more than that?

[*]
Realeo:
How do you currently feel about Lil Uzi?

Also I flicked someone off last night too, if we're revealing this info.
I'm not forthcoming with them because I think they're scum and I always try my hardest focus on my strongest scum read. I also don't particular like explaining my scum reads right away because I like to see who is genuinely interested in my reasoning. I like to see who isn't pleased with me when I'm scum reading someone. I like to see who doesn't care. Same with town reads. But I really don't explain those unless I feel there is enough valid suspicion from the inquirer.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 828, Nosferatu wrote:tbh asking why no one finds you suspicious is like one of the least suspicious things you can do
I agree. There's no reason for scum Realeo to draw this amount of attention to himself. I find it more likely for town to want to be questioned on things so they can see who's genuinely trying to sort them and who's just being a shark and looking for blood.
In post 844, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 841, Keychain wrote:
Nosferatu wrote:why are you accusing me of doubtcasting when I've done no such thing?
Nosferatu wrote:
Definition: Tending to hesitate, wait, or proceed with caution or reservation.
synonyms: uncertain, undecided, unsure,
doubtful
, dubious, skeptical; tentative, nervous, reluctant, unwilling, gun-shy;
indecisive, irresolute, hesitating, dithering, vacillating, wavering, waffling, blowing hot and cold;
ambivalent, of two minds, hemming and hawing;
informal: iffy
Yes, I know what hesitant means, thank you. Retreating to mechanical definitions doesn't serve your purpose when the word "doubtful" is in there. Bolded it for you.

I would qualify this as doubtcasting because you are ignoring the fact that he hasn't been CCed, as if it's irrelevant. All of your synonyms indicate that you are leaving the option open (ie. considering it), thus inducing uncertainty in the rest of the town. This is casting doubt.

Pretending as though you haven't because you haven't made a concerted push is ridiculous. Do you want me to define "subtle" for you?
this is where I smile and nod and pretend you didnt just hit me with a fistful of bullshit
:?:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 887, Realeo wrote:
In post 797, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I feel pretty good about IaI, Nos, and Realeo
IaI? How?
What's suspicious about IaI?
In post 894, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Where'd you run off to?
I still wanna hear about this scum framing you before they knew you were here thing.
Work. Another game I'm in has also been a lot more interesting.

And I already answered that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 901, Nosferatu wrote:
there's really nothing I can say in response to that. He's saying I'm doubtcasting and using what I would call a reach to argue that. We have different understandings of the word doubtcasting so I don't think there's really much point in discussing this.
I'm just confused by your tone. Different definitions are fine but there was no reason for you to express doubt in regards to Allo unless you've never played an Open setup before.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 902, Aubrey wrote:
In post 897, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There are plenty of ways to gauge skill level and I think in this case you were.
What's my scum motive for doing this again? Seems like gauging scum would come more from a town pov, even if we disagree with how easy it is for one to do so.
In post 897, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There isn't a lot of in-depth thinking in terms of mechanics scum have to do here due to already possessing something that can't be turned off in a factional ability and town outnumbering them. So factoring in both of those things along with them being informed, it is a bit far-fetched to insinuate any of the plans that were openly discussed hadn't been discussed or ran through the mind of one of the members of the scum team. Especially without a flip.
Maybe i'm just to tired to fully grasp what your talking about here, so huh? If this is once again regarding my annoyance with Realeo for telling scum the optimal counter to Fitz plan, then I'm quite honestly over this conversation. I didn't know scum had day talk. Doubt they would have been able to come up with a collective counter w/o daytalk, thus I went off on a tangent.

The end. Hell, Chick was annoyed with Realeo even when knowing scum had day talk after my ignorant tangent, and she was town! So I don't understand why you're scum reading me for throwing a fit when your own girlfriend had a similar moment even when she was more informed than I was at the time.
In post 897, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why is it outlandish? There's nothing bizarre about scum wanting to prevent town from actually solving the game.
Ugh.

Uzi:
"Aubrey, how dare you fake a reaction in order to keep people talking about spec talk because it. is. so. scummy! The town clearly needs to scum hunt! You're just trying to give your partners something to talk about because they are just so clueless, and can't generate any of their own content even though you all have a day chat where you could just guide them and tell them what to say from there. Instead you have to create openings for them to have a moment to actually play the game, and force the town into a stasis since we only have two weeks to scum hunt! and we were already close to being done with one week!! "

This is literally how you are coming across to me, and it is just out there in my eyes.
In post 897, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not having discussed setup speculation after that point doesn't mean it wasn't your goal. If you and your partners see that you've successfully kept it going, why would you need to participate in the foreseeable future any further?
All i'm saying is if the initial goal is to generate noise, one would think we'd continue to do so afterwards if we considered it effective. Do you think all i've done this game is generate noise?
In post 897, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't have a read on Mjo but I can see why someone would town read him. I think his interactions and progression on Moz is a fair reason to do so. I'm not going to go in-depth here since I don't have the time currently but I don't think this falls under blanket. Of course you'll just say this wasn't it anyway but I don't know if you're that bold
Vague as ever.

He was suspicious of Moz, and as scum it would have been an easy target to just hop onto and push. Instead he choose to engage with the person of an opposite viewpoint, me. After hearing what I said, he changed his viewpoint after awhile even though he could have still easily stayed against Moz. From there he joins me in my suspicions against Nosferatu, but for reasons that I had not vocalized. He started to make his own harder push where scum could have easily just sheeped me for the few reasons I had already given. As scum, who cares? As long as you have a reason to be where you are (even if it is a shallow one), who gives a rat's ass if a differing mislynch goes through. All of this points to me to think he has a decent chance at being town.
My entire point is that your reasoning for being frustrated at those discussing how to break the setup was not valid. There was no information available to the town that insinuated the skill level of the scum team. There wasn't a scum flip, there wasn't a night kill. I also pointed out that this setup isn't complicated and that it's more likely for town to be switched on and off than scum.

Why do I find this indicative of you being scum? I don't find it to be a thought process town would have at that point in time.

And maybe I'm tired, because I don't see what's out there about my accusation. You can get an idea about how good your scum partners are based on how they interact with you in Day chat and how they've been playing in game.

If the noise was maintained or picked up, your job was done no? Why would you feed into it so soon after you weren't caught trying to keep it going?

That's exactly part of what I was talking about in regards to his progression on Moz. I just didn't site anything because it's clear unlike saying he's town because he's active.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 903, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 900, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
IaI? How?

Where'd you run off to?
I still wanna hear about this scum framing you before they knew you were here thing.

Yes, but you also didn't.
You said you joined in the night, so assumed everyone got notified.

However, checking the thread, as you should have done upon replacing in, would show that your replacement had not been announced.
Well I didn't check it upon receiving my role PM.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I never said you told everyone the skill level of your partners. I'm saying you can get a sense of where they are and adjust accordingly as the game goes on.

Pretty self-explanatory. I don't have a read on him currently but I can see why someone would town read him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't know if I'm not being clear or just purposefully misrepresented. The main reasons I'm scum reading Aubrey are as follows:

- His reaction to those trying to break the setup and his justification for said reaction.
- His weird initial vote for Allo before Allo became confirmed town.
- His reasons for scum reading Nos.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

:?: :?: :?:

:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 947, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 909, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 903, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 900, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
IaI? How?

Where'd you run off to?

Yes, but you also didn't.
You said you joined in the night, so assumed everyone got notified.

However, checking the thread, as you should have done upon replacing in, would show that your replacement had not been announced.
Well I didn't check it upon receiving my role PM.
Speaking of which...
Why not?
Is reading the thread not the first thing you do when you replace into a game?
I normally do but I didn't this time because I was busy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Please unvote.

I would've killed IaI or Mjo if I was scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Already touched on why I haven't gotten into those two yet.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There also still remains to be no valid suspicion expressed about IaI.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I have no idea why people are on me or Realeo. As for my case, it's out there. I don't push unless I really care and I don't here. I usually just try to figure out who is misguided and doesn't have a legitimate reason for voting elsewhere or who's scum and is just parking their vote or not willing to bus. The votes for Realeo feel like the former, the votes on me feel like the latter. I don't know about the Flubber wagon but I don't see a reason to trust it since you're on it.

I'm saying there is no reason for me to elaborate on my town read at this time, not why I would kill him. I would never kill Chick as scum though because her cautious play style is perceived as scummy and too often gets her ran up.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And I do just fine :D
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I'm still really confused by the votes on me. Also struggling to understand how they can come from town.

The belief is that I killed Chickadee and decided to claim it was to frame me when town started analyzing and questioning why she was killed. So what Key and Rat are basically saying is that I, someone who did not play any of Day 1, somehow convinced my partners that she was the best kill last night. Why would I suggest to kill her when a simple read through would tell me she wasn't in good or favorable standing with a decent part of the town and hardly suspected my slot at all? I didn't read my predecessors ISO at all but I don't recall them being suspected or scum read upon my catch-up. If you agree with my assessment of my predecessor and decide to keep it in mind, why do I go through this gambit as scum? What do I gain from putting a target on my back like this?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What I'm seeing is bad justification for being on certain wagons and it's hard to be motivated when you have confirmed town and strong town reads justifying votes with bad reasons.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mjo, is your gripe with Realeo transparency? Or a severe lack thereof earlier? I understand you think he contradicted himself in regards to Moz. However, why is it a contradiction as opposed to Realeo simply reevulating and not coming to the same conclusions he had about Moz earlier?

Basically when I'm reading you reasoning for why you cadres your vote, it boils down to you not liking that he's not bothering to mention people he finds scummy or scum before voting for them and I don't nesseciarly think that's scummy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 973, Allomancer wrote:I've noticed that Realeo tends to make an actual post, then a bunch of useless posts, like and
Yeah he tends to do that. I think that's just him as a person though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 976, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 975, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 973, Allomancer wrote:I've noticed that Realeo tends to make an actual post, then a bunch of useless posts, like and
Yeah he tends to do that. I think that's just him as a person though.
Hey lil, sounds like u know realeo better than most here, what do u make of his flipping off N1 followed by his I'm going to keep doing it cause it's optimal play, despite me showing why it's not. The last thing I'm willing to do is give scum an out for flipping off switches, so I'm leaning heavy towards realeo being scum right now.

That an my ongoing catch-up shows realeo pushed for both moz and allo day 1. I remembered the allo push but not the moz push.

Need to look into a few more players interactions with allo and moz, and will also see what lil has to say before I cast my vote. Real soon tho I promise.
I only have one completed game with him. I would've had two but he had to sub out. In the completed game, we were both scum. I found Realeo played careful and really smart that game. He often made a concerted effort and did his best to remain town read as well. I'm not seeing any of that here. I'm seeing the Realeo I saw in another game before he subbed out. Saying a lot of weird or unusual things. Sometimes at times that scum would prefer to keep quiet. I know a part of that is due to him being ESL and I always take that into account. Yet this game he has reached that level of scum most likely wouldn't say this quite a few times.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No I was talking about what Key and Rat seem to believe.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1019, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 994, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No I was talking about what Key and Rat seem to believe.
I must be missing something, because what you say key and rat seem to believe is pretty close to what
No?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1020, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1019, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 994, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No I was talking about what Key and Rat seem to believe.
I must be missing something, because what you say key and rat seem to believe is pretty close to what
No?
I'm not sure why you're confused Flubber.

I'm explaining why it's ludicrous for them to believe I would do that as scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Did you read at all?

When was she ever be going to be confirmed town? Is there a cop in the game?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't think I'm being framed? What?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I thought this was all based on why I thought the kill was a ploy to frame me?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1037, Keychain wrote:Happy birthday, Realeo. What is your feeling?

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't think I'm being framed? What?
Sorry, that was badly phrased. You thought that the kill might have been the scum team trying to frame you, as you said in your second post. Clearly it wasn't, because your replace in was announced at daystart.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Did you read at all?

When was she ever be going to be confirmed town? Is there a cop in the game?
I did.
I mean when she flipped. Like she's confirmed town now. If she flipped town after scumreading you, that leaves you in a considerably worse position than if she flipped town before getting the opportunity.

So I can see a legitimate reason why you as scum would want to kill Chick.
If it was truly ludicrous, it never would have been a concern and you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.
I know that now but I didn't know that when I made my first intital post of the game. What's your point?

That's fair but why would my partners go along with that given how she was read this game? A majority of the game didn't even know we were dating and as scum there's no reason for me to bring that up given that people could think that her being nightkilled after staring a scum read on me is indicative of me being scum.

It was never a major concern. It was simply a theory that I threw out that I quickly realized was wrong.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Let me try to make sense of your argument KC.

You believe I convinced my partners that Chick was the best night kill because of how bad it could look if she were to scum read me and either become confirm town or flipped town. Correct?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@KC:
Ah. Okay, I see where some of the confusion is coming from. Yes I did read the post which entailed Chick being the night kill. I honestly don't know why I didn't feel like me being replaced in was being made aware for the first time. I simply thought the moderator restated it publicly for formality. I'll accept that you may not be willing to believe this.

I said that because I was wavering on my read on you a bit because of your recent interaction with Nos. Also based on what I read. Moj's play style would make things difficult for me if I were scum.

I assumed it because I think it is assumption most people would make. I'm a very difficult read on this site so anything from my usual greeting to my use of gifs to point to me as any alignment is often used.

If I know my girlfriend can read me well, wouldn't I also know how to manipulate her because I know the reasons she often uses to town read me? Chick gets mislynched often and is foolishly seen as bad or scummy. It would not mean a damn thing.

It's not. I don't believe town pushes this and I explained earlier why I had doubts about my scum read of you.

You're still not explaining why I come out and say the kill was to frame me. If my predecessor was seen as null, scum are either going to want to remain there or slightly town read. Do you seriously think this was worth me risking my position for? You believe it to be a mistake yes? So you think I decided to just do this on a whim without discussing with my partners? Or if you think I discussed this with my partners, you think 3 people decided this, as in me suggesting I enter the game for the first time with that theory was a good idea? Seems very unlikely to me.

I think it is foolish for you and Rat to suggest I would make a mistake of this magnitude as scum.

@Rat: I would definitely fight against it but again, considering that my predecessor was null read or not suspected, why do I take the risk of potentially drawing suspicion to myself? If you believe it was a mistake, consider that I'm widely considered a good scum player.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Vote me then.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You discredited all of her reads and far worse than you think I did.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1060, Flubbernugget wrote:1) I'm voting for aubrey
2) My reasons actually make sense
I don't even know why you're voting Aubrey.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@KC:
Not necessarily. Just because someone can be read by a person well, doesn't mean said person doesn't know how to get them to change their read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Subject: Amnesiac Mafia: The Very First Edition (Game Over Already?)
Radical Rat wrote:
In post 701, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think if you take her preferred methods of scum hunting and forming reads this game out of the equation, her reads lack very little substance.
"If you take out how she forms her reads, they lack substance."

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

WhemeStar, you have LUV as a townread if I recall correctly. Does that still stand?
I didn't replace out for being caught. I replaced out because Maria, one of my scum partners, had foolishly put me in that position by trying to create distance. If it wasn't for how she was interacting with me, you wouldn't have even voted me. I wasn't on your radar and you were extremely wrong before you casted this vote.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Subject: Mini 1904: Rad Idea Mafia! (Endgame!)
Radical Rat wrote:
In post 243, Ircher wrote:(As an analogy: Just because a royal flush in Poker is ultra-rare doesn't mean it is impossible.)
Right you are, and maybe no one is lying.
But you have an anti-town role( Unless you happen to be the perfect scumhunter ), and Rauth seemed to imply he didn't have three Town cards despite the fact that he discarded one.

So I'd wager one or both of you are lying. Rauth sounds more suspicious, but you sound more dangerous. And you've already threatened to kill me so.

As of right now, I'm comfortable with lynching within Ircher, Rauth, and Chickadee.
Null on Sly, Tiphaine and Snarky.
Light Town vibes from Gerry, LUV, and Necta
I will actively oppose a lynch of 1SVT, Riley, McMenno, and of course myself.
I was also scum in Rad and you town read me. Don't give me shit about my scum game. I don't make mistakes and I don't get suspected unless I have bad partners.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I was also only shot in that game by Sly and I can post PMs if he doesn't mine because he was pissed at me for something in a game that was ongoing game at the time.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It was multi-ball. You can also reread it.

I don't recall you suspecting me in Amensic either and you only voted for me based on Maria's shit.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yes. However this mistake I'm being accused of seems very rookie like to me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

At this point I kinda just want more people to weigh in on this. I'm worried that you both actually might be town and scum are just letting this play out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1132, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1130, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:At this point I kinda just want more people to weigh in on this. I'm worried that you both actually might be town and scum are just letting this play out.
Fair enough.
While I have you here though, can I get your thoughts on the Realeo shenanigans?
Looked like noise. Might read it later.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well I know I'm town and I don't think aruging about this will do us any good.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Obviously from my POV, I don't see how one could think I'd make that mistake as scum. I tried to see it from Key and Rat's POV but it requires me to think of myself as not calculated and razor sharp as scum and I just can't do that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Ultimately I think someone assuming town was notified overnight isn't AI but I think bringing it up after having 2+ days of discussion with 2 other people definitely is and I just don't see how anyone can think scum would be that careless. I get it though and is what is at this point.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Without reading Realeo vs. Fitz here I still think he's a mislynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@KC:
Realeo
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How did someone hack your Wiki page? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

:dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I for sure thought his slot would be modkilled.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1233, Aubrey wrote:I must be oblivious to something.
He scum slipped.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I was busy.

He wanted to know if he could stay since he only received one prod and then he mentioned something about his scum partners.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He didn’t mention the names of them.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Okay so the last two scum are Creature and KC.

Good game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh..

I did say I wasn’t reading any of Fitz’s posts though so :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I rather look for the last partner though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Allo is confirmed town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No CC. He claimed BP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Actually Fitz said he was leaning town on IaI though and I find his last statement a bit vague. Gut says he hid behind Aubrey and that scum killed Aubrey because of the interactions he had with Flubber.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mass claim time?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Fitz also leaned town on Aubrey but he had to have hid..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah who knows what Fitz was thinking at the end of Day 3.

His last words read more to be like he town read IaI, viewed him as a viable Night kill target, and would’ve began expressing doubt and questioning him if they both were alive Day 4.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Aubrey’s play Day 3. Voted for Flubber without getting the facts straight.

Could easily be seen as scum realizing they have to bus and wanting to get it over with as quick as possible.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Or he scum read Aubrey for those comments but sadly ended up misreading him.

It’s either that or he hid behind someone else.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think it’s inconclusive.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think we should mass claim and the order should be:

IaI
Nos
Me
Creature
Keychain
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Or that..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

So VTs, Jailkeeper, and the Switch Analyst.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I still wanna continue the mass claim.

Creature your next.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1307, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I still wanna continue the mass claim.

Creature your next.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Prod received.

Waiting on you PV :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How have you not already? You’ve subbed in like over a week ago?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well we're waiting for Key and me and Creature are always on.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You'd be surprised.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm the Switch Analyst.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Keychain
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I definitely do because I still town read Nos.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I have strong town reads on both so I really wish it didn't have to go down this way.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You'd have to explain why you targeted those players. It's not going to be as easy as you're claiming.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Forgot you were 15.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah still in favor of lynching Key.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You make me sick :dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Good game!

I really think this would’ve gone a lot different had Keychain not pointed out that hider crumb.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1604, mozamis wrote:
In post 1601, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You make me sick :dead:
Ah, Uzi is still sore about me nailing HIM as scum when he replaced in lol
*pats Uzi*
Or you can read my first post in the dead thread which you didn’t reply to.

Yeah and you were two active scum members away from being swept. Sesq can attest to that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1606, mozamis wrote:you have been a but unpleasant towarsds me ever since that game when i got you as scum. It's as simple as that.
Grow up for fucks sake.
I haven’t played with you since then and don’t care about that game.

Breaking Bad I barely played in due to being v/LA and get night killed N1. I subbed in after you were lynched and commented on you bashing my girlfriends play. You brought up the game :dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

LMAO
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor