Newbie 1838: Pirates vs Ninjas: GAME OVER!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

Why all the random votes? We should at least have some sort of reason before we start lynching people.
On that happy note, VOTE: Blooper
:)
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:01 pm

So does anyone have a convincing argument against anyone? I prefer to not post much during the start game and look for leads and then start conviction with more evidence.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:39 am

Nauci wrote:
In post 107, TheGoldenParadox wrote:So does anyone have a convincing argument against anyone? I prefer to not post much during the start game and look for leads and then start conviction with more evidence.
This isn't how mafia games advance. You can't just sit back and let everyone else stir the pot. That sort of okay is really good for scum, not town. You're my other biggest suspicion.

Bella, do you have any feedback for my analysis thus far?
Fair enough, and as I am not experienced in MafiaScum games and have only played mostly quicker games with 2 minute days, in those the strategy of sitting back for the first day works fairly well when I am town.
I am sorry if this seems scummy to you.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Okay. Scanning over the forums I can see the scum reads in Alonzo and Nauci- however, I don't have enough knowledge yet to throw myself into a wagon.
\
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:31 am

In post 125, smilefires wrote:
In post 121, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Okay. Scanning over the forums I can see the scum reads in Alonzo and Nauci- however, I don't have enough knowledge yet to throw myself into a wagon.
\
What are you thinking about though?

Do you mean you agree with those reads, or just see that they exist?
I can see the scum reads in both, and understand them. I agree more with the Alonzo wagon though. Nauci- I see the scum read, but I'm neautral towards if that's a good enough scum read for a lynch.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:33 am

What about mozamis? He might be scum. He acts very pro-town but he may be an extremely smart mafia trying to throw Nauci and Alonzo under suspicion.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:37 am

And now I'm going all WIFOM. Dang it!
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:55 am

[ Unvote ]blooper[/ unvote ]
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:56 am

UNVOTE: blooper
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:57 am

VOTE: Alonzo
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:27 pm

Hello everyone.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:33 pm

I thought I posted but apparently it did not get through.
My reads:
Alonzo is scum. For sure. He has made too many obvious scum slipups (refer to POST #29) that if he's not scum, he is an EXTREMELY scummy town or just a very bad town.
Nauci-extremely dangerous. Obvious scum slipup; "bussing"? She and Alonzo are most likely in this together. More active and more dangerous, so on that basis,
UNVOTE: Alonzo
VOTE: Nauci]
I gtg, post the rest when I have some more free time.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Sorry; VOTE: Nauci
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:50 am

In post 238, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 225, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I thought I posted but apparently it did not get through.
My reads:
Alonzo is scum. For sure. He has made too many obvious scum slipups (refer to POST #29) that if he's not scum, he is an EXTREMELY scummy town or just a very bad town.
Nauci-extremely dangerous. Obvious scum slipup; "bussing"? She and Alonzo are most likely in this together. More active and more dangerous, so on that basis,
VOTE: Nauci]
I gtg, post the rest when I have some more free time.
I believe that Alonzo is just very scummy town. I really feel like posts like 29 are usually jokes and sometimes bad strategy. I'm not super experienced, but I've NEVER seen a genuine, obvious scum slip. I've seen it mislynched several times, though.
If Nauci is scum I agree she's very dangerous, but I haven't seen anything yet to make me believe that. Like with Alonzo I've never seen a such an obvious scumslip be real, and if that's your only reason for voting her then I believe you should reconsider. If you have something else, then I'd like to hear it.

Overall I feel like GoldenParadox is a newbie town that's focused in on the wrong things.
I'm extremely inexperienced on this site; this is my first game. My normal games are on the app Mafia Mystery, which has mostly 2 minute days. In those there is very little planning of posts and so I see many scum slips. About Nauci; one more thing. I really don't have experience in fourteen day long games, but the way she responded to that was unreal.
In post 126, Nauci wrote:
In post 123, smilefires wrote:
In post 109, Nauci wrote:I know town doesn't lie but apparently I lied and will actually post some of my thoughts now because insomnia.
R I P. I was stuck awake late last night but thought staring at a screen would just be worse for me since I already had a headache.
In post 109, Nauci wrote:Yes. See my earlier post. And apparently Acid also saw him get D1 lynched.
It's why I'm hesitant to bus him.
He's like dunkerdoodle; posts so scummy as town that he gets away with it because I'm tired of mislynching.
...bus?
Oops! On the forums I used to play on we used bus and wagon interchangeably instead of the meaning here. I played like 8 games there so it get stuck in me sometimes.

Damn if I didn't know I'm town I'd be wagoning myself for that. What a bad fuckup lmao.
That last line seems so manufactured to me it's crazy. She's basically saying that she knows she's town, otherwise she would lynch herself. Such an unplanned post that she's trying to make us believe... I don't even know what. She looks like she is trying to act like a newbie and is relying on us to not mislynch her.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:59 am

In post 283, Jodaxq wrote:I have a few questions for VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

Why did you kill Mozamis? He was most certainly your best shot at a mislynch today. Why not Smiles or Wilky who most of us read as town? I feel like your only real path to victory was to kill wilky/smiles/me, have us mislynch Mozamis, kill wilky/smiles/me, and then have Bellaphant be convinced enough of Alonzo by the end of the game. It's a long shot, but I hope your kill of Mozamis wasn't a give up type of thing.

How did you feel when Acidphoenix voted you? Did you all plan the whole Acid votes TGP, TGP makes towny post, acid town reads TGP interaction? Did you consider bussing him once we were all on to him?

I'm interested in this Mafia Mystery app that you talked about briefly. How different is it to play scum on there versus here? Did you find it easier or harder? What about it?
Wow. Just wow.
The second you come back on to the game, you accuse me of scum like I am scum, you make it the only possibility. Why?
I will now answer your questions, but not in the implied meaning that I am scum, because I am not.
I did not kill Mozamis. (obviously, vanilla townies cannot kill anyone.)
When Acidphoenix voted me, I did not really care, since there are better reads and I wasn't scum anyway, so there was no reason to suspect me for things that I hadn't done.
I obviously cannot plan anything with him.
Mafia Mystery, I think it is much easier to play scum than on forum games or real-life games, whereas it's harder to play town. (I have either real-life played or forum played both scum and town, and same with Mafia Mystery.)
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:02 am

In post 288, wilky wrote:As has been said Nk speculation probably isn't the best of place but a NK on a very lynchable player is weird.

On my lunch break right now but off the top of the head without going back through anything i'm thinking:

Town

Jordaxq - Bella
Smiles

Null

Nauci

Scum-Lean

Alonzo

Scum

TGP

I'm not commiting to any votes until tonight at the earliest as I won't be around the next few hours. I'll try ISO Moz quickly to see what I can see before I have to go back to work and then tonight i'll ISO Acid tonight.
See my previous post. Why have I suddenly turned to scum?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:05 pm

In post 313, Jodaxq wrote:You all really don't need to spend any more effort in this game. I know it's hard to not speculate on the NK, but eventually TGP will come in and tell us. We've probably got to wait through the phase where he accuses me of being scum because I'm tunneling him first though
Oh, so this is what it is all about; me claiming vanilla townie. Thank you Nauci for clarifying.
I thought that what you're supposed to do. Claim before the first vote no matter what. Obviously, you guys don't do this.
That's certainly what me and all my friends do when we play mafia irl.
Anyway, I don't accuse you, Jodaxq, you look like a town.
Didn't I hear you say that these "scum" slips rarely ever are scum?
I have never played forum games like this, only irl games and Mafia Mystery.
Why don't you try keeping your mind a bit more open? I'm not scum, and if you lynch me, then I flip town, and the mafia will have a huge advantage.
Why would there be a mozamis nightkill? What if VOTE: Alonzo did it because mozamis was attacking him yesterday?
You have the choice to vote me. But I encourage you to keep a little bit more of an open mind, since everyone makes mistakes and everyone slips back into different gameplay and common things sometimes.
Likewise, I would like to issue an apology to Nauci for strongly attacking you yesterday. Nauci, I know how it feels when you slip back into doing things in other places.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:20 pm

? What does that mean?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:35 pm

In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 324, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 313, Jodaxq wrote:You all really don't need to spend any more effort in this game. I know it's hard to not speculate on the NK, but eventually TGP will come in and tell us. We've probably got to wait through the phase where he accuses me of being scum because I'm tunneling him first though
Oh, so this is what it is all about; me claiming vanilla townie. Thank you Nauci for clarifying.
I thought that what you're supposed to do. Claim before the first vote no matter what. Obviously, you guys don't do this.
That's certainly what me and all my friends do when we play mafia irl.
Anyway, I don't accuse you, Jodaxq, you look like a town.
Didn't I hear you say that these "scum" slips rarely ever are scum?
I have never played forum games like this, only irl games and Mafia Mystery.
Why don't you try keeping your mind a bit more open? I'm not scum, and if you lynch me, then I flip town, and the mafia will have a huge advantage.
Why would there be a mozamis nightkill? What if VOTE: Alonzo did it because mozamis was attacking him yesterday?
You have the choice to vote me. But I encourage you to keep a little bit more of an open mind, since everyone makes mistakes and everyone slips back into different gameplay and common things sometimes.
Likewise, I would like to issue an apology to Nauci for strongly attacking you yesterday. Nauci, I know how it feels when you slip back into doing things in other places.
Thank you for answering my question. So you killed Mozamis to make it look like Alonzo could be the scum. I guess it's not the worst play, but I still think you would have been better off killing Smiles in theory as you likely needed both Mozamis and Alonzo to be the ones mislynched. In reality, the only way you were going to have a chance at this game was to kill me, but I obviously can't fault you for not knowing that.

I also really appreciate that you kept fighting. I figured there was a decent chance that newbie scum would have given up after their partner was lynched D1 and someone was this much on to them on D2. It was kind of fun to watch you squirm though.

I also like that you didn't move to the "Jodaxq must be scum!!" phase. I'll admit I was expecting that.
Please. Just please. I didn't kill Mozamis to make it look like Alonzo could be scum. I did not kill Mozamis. You keep going on and on about me, but what you really are doing is taking my post completely out of context. Why can't you answer my simple question; why am I a member of the Mafia? You have no quotes, nothing, but you are accusing me. Jodaxq, I have no reason to doubt that you are town, but you look like a town that is trying to hurry for a lynch, just like Mozamis yesterday with Alonzo. It is surprising that you can't give a reason for anything that you say, no claim to back it up, no evidence. Is it that I role revealed at the wrong time? Please tell me WHY you think I am scum so I can respond and prove to you that I am not. If you wagon me then you have a free lynch for Mafia and a mislynch that may cost you the game.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Please provide more context for post 329. Do you mean that you are hostile to me, and you want to know if I know why? Or do you want to know if I think that you are hostile to me in the first place? Because you are extremely hostile.
Thank you for "humoring" me. If my pushes were so horrendous, why did you all but ignore them in your next wave of posts?
Acid's 180 on me was because he knew that I was not a good candidate for a mislynch and he should go with someone else who had acted more scummy. This is obvious. There are a lot of reasons Acid could have voted me and then unvoted. That does not provide a good basis.
Chuckle at my posts? I'm having a very good laugh at yours as you frantically try to draw this day to a close.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:05 pm

"Panicking"? This is a game. This is actually funny to me. Also, please respond to my question: If my pushes were so horrendous, why did you all but ignore them in your next wave of posts?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:08 pm

You're being hostile because you have a strong read on me. I'm not taking it personally. As I said, this is a game.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:18 pm

What makes it funny to me is I actually know the truth because I have a role PM sent to me; I am town. I'm picturing your face when I flip town.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:26 pm

In post 197, Jodaxq wrote:Coincidentally all the experienced slots in this game are the most concerning so far.
Mozamis whole game has felt a little bit strange. I really don't like his pushing for a "rushed" lynch as well as asking for a claim and then being impatient about receiving it. I also don't like how he defends his tunneling or post 35 where it feels like he's trying to garner early town reads.
Isn't that what you're doing now?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Why not?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:49 pm

You are pushing for a rushed lynch too....
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:07 pm

First of all, how do you know that?
Second, I signed up for a game because when this is finished because I want to try another and I know that signups take like 5 days to process, and I have more than enough time to play 2 games at once.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Are you like not supposed to do that?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Oh, no, I'm really sorry. I meant am I not supposed to join another game before finishing this one?
Obviously you can reference posts. Sorry for the ambiguity.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:30 pm

And anyway, those signups were full, so my post was ignored.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Thank you.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:41 pm

Thank you!
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 pm

In post 352, Jodaxq wrote:Back to the game:

Are you ready to give up yet TGP? I kind of want to see if the others pick up on my posts
Again, I am not mafia. Why would I say that I am mafia when I am town?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:07 pm

"A hopeless situation"
You are really the only one actively attacking me. I am not in a hopeless situation because I am town. Why can't you understand that I am town?
Are you expecting me to vote myself? That would just help the mafia by killing a town player.
If I am killed, when I flip town, the mafia would kill wilky. Smiles and you(the other town read players) would be clueless. The game would quickly collapse, and mafia would win.
I suggest you avoid a mislynch.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:52 pm

In post 358, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 357, TheGoldenParadox wrote:"A hopeless situation"
You are really the only one actively attacking me. I am not in a hopeless situation because I am town. Why can't you understand that I am town?
Are you expecting me to vote myself? That would just help the mafia by killing a town player.
If I am killed, when I flip town, the mafia would kill wilky. Smiles and you(the other town read players) would be clueless. The game would quickly collapse, and mafia would win.
I suggest you avoid a mislynch.
I'm the only one actively attacking you because no one else is online. Once the others get on and read my posts they'll pick up on them and vote you.
I can't understand that you're town because you're not. You are, quite literally, the strongest scum read I've had in my entire mafia career.
At some point I do expect you to self-vote, yes.
Haha that's funny. Smiles has had great reads all game and I was the first to case Acid yesterday and I've caught you. I was anything but clueless in this game.
Sure, but I'm your only scum read. Who will you vote for when I flip town?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 pm

In post 362, smilefires wrote:Okay, I'm not hammering or anything (I got confused by how many times Jo voted :P)

VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
putting him at 2.

I believe you.
Smiles;
What makes you change your mind that quickly? Can you please quote specific posts that show that I am guilty?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Two wagons, both at L-2
Alonzo (TGD, Wilky)
TGD (Jodaxq, Smiles)
Not Voting (Bella, Nauci, Alonzo)
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:58 pm

Dead (Moz, Acid)
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:54 am

We have two intent to hammers on me.
Jodaxq, since you're so sure I'm mafia, am I roleblocker or a goon?
My status so far;
Obviously I'm screwed. Nothing I can do will change Jodaxq's mind, I don't know much from smiles but I'm pretty sure ditto, nauci I think will not change, bella has not expanded on her intent, and Wilky has apparently a whole database on me.
Just remember not to quick lynch like this next time when my mislynch costs you the game.
"Just falling short of real tears" Yes I actually am. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. This game is lost for me, and I cannot wait to see the look on Jodaxq's face when I flip town.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:05 am

Why not now? I want to see myself get lynched.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:06 am

Please hammer quickly; I have to go soon.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:08 am

You know what? I want to choose when and how I die.
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
Now watch as I flip town.
This will be my last post.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:16 pm

I killed moz to throw suspicion onto Alonzo. It backfired lol.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:17 pm

In post 404, mozamis wrote:
In post 396, smilefires wrote:why you killed mozamis?
beacause I'm AWESOME :cool:
Sure, let's go with that. :lol:
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Let's give it up for Jodaxq. Even though she was against me that was an amazing job in bringing the game to a close.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Also, talk about our AWESOME mod--- fferyllt! Three cheers!
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:24 am

In post 410, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 403, mozamis wrote:
In post 294, Jodaxq wrote:VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

Come on everyone, let's lynch this and move on to our next games.
out of interest, why didnt you just claim cop and your result straight away?
I kind of thought I did. I play on another site (not a mafia-specific site so the games have a lot of regulars) where if I made a post like 283 or 292 in a similar situation, then many would know exactly what I was trying to say and the subject would have likely been lynched before I got on again (of course knowing that if I turned out to be wrong then I'd be the next day's lynch). I figured at least one person in this game would ask me directly if it meant I knew something, especially knowing that investigative roles are a given in this set up. Once basically everyone ignored those first posts and TGP decided to fight me, I just let it ride for a while, seeing how much I could get away with before TGP or someone else realized what I was getting at
I realized what you were getting at, I just didn't want to mention it because I was afraid of being quick lynched

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”