Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1992, Aster wrote:
In post 1990, Viomi wrote:@Aster: why are you lying about there being a solid case on CK yesterday? The"case" boiled down to "oh he feels scummy"
Will you stop being a hypocritical misrepresenting liar already?

I have written out a detailed case against CommKnight in post and been expanding that case for a few more. And what are you doing? Have
you
ever written out a case against texcat? The only thing
you
are ever saying against anyone but Lalendra is some variant of "you're scummy/dumb/lurky".

The post I'm quoting should apply to YOU instead.
Uh, nope! I actually did write a case. Shut up and read my posts, thanks.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also yeah that case on CommKnight is pretty shit
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1998, Aster wrote:
In post 1995, sheepsaysmeep wrote:also aster
that case was refuted in the next post
Let me get this straight. You call the following a refutation?
In post 959, CommKnight wrote:TL;DR: Reads change. Aster is the fluffiest poster here all concluding in diddily squat.
Yeah actually, his refutation seems pretty spot on actually.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Viomi »

Like, sure your posts are nice and big but you're just as much as an active lurker as Lalendra was. There's no actual scumhunting anywhere. You use like five paragraphs and a bunch of math for some reason to misrepresent some CK posts that really just look like "mutant is scum let's Lynch him" to "I still scumread the fuck out of him but I want to protect my PRs.."

And look what happened, CK was right, mutant flipped green PR. Soooo.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Viomi »

Oh btw if anyone is curious about my reaction test on Chip Butty, it's on my Aster PT ;)
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

^ can i locktown this
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 2006, sheepsaysmeep wrote:^ can i locktown this
Town Bloc ftw?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Creature »

What's the townblock? Hopefully there's no impurity inside it.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 2008, Creature wrote:What's the townblock? Hopefully there's no impurity inside it.
Yeah I definitely can't have you in it then, hrrm..
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 2001, Viomi wrote:
In post 1992, Aster wrote:
In post 1990, Viomi wrote:@Aster: why are you lying about there being a solid case on CK yesterday? The"case" boiled down to "oh he feels scummy"
Will you stop being a hypocritical misrepresenting liar already?

I have written out a detailed case against CommKnight in post and been expanding that case for a few more. And what are you doing? Have
you
ever written out a case against texcat? The only thing
you
are ever saying against anyone but Lalendra is some variant of "you're scummy/dumb/lurky".

The post I'm quoting should apply to YOU instead.
Uh, nope! I actually did write a case. Shut up and read my posts, thanks.
Since you won't read posts without me doing the work of pulling them up for you:
In post 1377, Viomi wrote:Alright. This is going to be a big post. Well, not too big since Lalendra has lurked the fuck out of this game, but whatever. Below, I am going to reply to every. single. one. of Lalendra's posts this game. Her entire ISO. For Day One, and Day Two. She has done no scumhunting. She has started no wagons. She has given very, very few reads. And she is who we should lynch today. Ready? Alright, here we go.

Spoiler: The entirety of Lalendra's ISO
In post 125, Lalendra wrote:Well, it seems like this game is going to be progressing at a good clip. Hi all, back from Thanksgiving shenanigans and ready to dive in.
In post 45, Aster wrote:Curious is how quickly you backtrack on asking for a roleclaim. Northside
hadn't even said a word
and you already felt like you needed to defend yourself with "no, I totally wasn't asking for roleclaims!". It gives the impression that
you knew
that you just committed a scum action.

There is one more curious thing about asking for roles: suppose Tex would claim her role. We, as townies, wouldn't have a clue whether her role was town or not. The mafia, however, would know—and if Tex is town (like you
somehow
silently assumed in post #35), then its all the more power to them. Roleclaiming seems kinda more beneficial to mafia than to town.

I would vote you, but my vote is already on you from the RVS, so I shall do the following:

UNVOTE: mutantdevle
VOTE: mutantdevle4reals
I agree with Aster's reasoning here, I really really don't like the rolefishing Mutant is doing. It's wayyyy too early in the game for that and is not at all beneficial to town. Even less beneficial is the way in which Mutant pointed out who should be the first NK, like are you kidding me?
In post 47, mutantdevle wrote:Luckily for me, my placement in the list allowed me to choose my role more comfortably. Whether or not I received said role or what role I was after I am unwilling to disclose at this time.
So you acknowledge that you are unwilling to disclose your role; why would you feel that Tex may have been willing to do so?
In post 54, mutantdevle wrote:I hadn't previously considered the possibility of scum taking roles to prevent town having them. Possibly because I'm someone who prefers to boost one's own team rather than subtracting from the other.
Look at this. I mean REALLY LOOK AT IT. He draws a parallel between the two and basically says "As scum, I prefer to boost my own team rather than try to subtract from town by taking their PR's away."
In post 38, northsidegal wrote:wow, finally getting this started - it feels like it's been over a month since i signed up.
In post 24, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 18, Creature wrote:Leaving here that I detected so far one post that looks very forced and one post that looks very genuine.

Free towncred if you can find each.
12 & 16?

Also I get the feeling this question is to just test for people who want to appear townie.
why did you answer it, then?
I would like an answer to this as well.
In post 80, Creature wrote:Ugh, that rolefishing.

mutant, have you tried a newbie before?
I don't like this. His join date is a month ago but he already said earlier in the thread that he has plenty of experience playing mafia, and in case that wasn't clear, he even refutes your noob claim later:
In post 96, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 88, Creature wrote:What I'm worried about mutantdevle is that he has no idea of how mafia works here. So I'm thinking his rolefishing is town motivated even if it's pretty bad.
I’m familiarising myself with how things work on this site. I’m yet to complete a game here but I am currently in 3 of them. On the EE forums however I have played at least 6 games and even hosted one. The mafia culture there is a lot different though. So basically I’m not completely inexperienced and I wouldn’t want anyone to discard me as that.
I almost think that Creature is a scumbuddy who is trying to help out Mutant, and Mutant is just too prideful to take the bait.
In post 102, wilky wrote: I told you that scum participated in the draft... Surely that's better than saying look at the setup :lol:

Firstly, you played a "I don't know how this setup works" trick to look more town, then you took the conversation off topic and tried to keep it off topic, seems scummy to me.

VOTE: Chip butty
I don't like how Wilky is willfully ignoring the rolefishing issue which has generated so much discussion otherwise.
In post 108, Chip Butty wrote:If i had to pick 3 right now:

Wilky for being squirmy and casting a defensive vote.
Mutant for blatant and ill-advised role fishing.
Aster for too much setup spec.

In no particular order yet...
I don't know how I feel about this, he acknowledges the issue with Mutant but it seems obligatory, like he just has to acknowledge what's going on.
In post 118, Creature wrote:
In post 12, Aster wrote:VOTE: mutantdevie for bandwagoning.

(This is totally unrelated from my fear of mutant zombies.)
Seemed forced.
In post 16, CommKnight wrote:VOTE: Pisskop - One scum in the group of 1's for sure.

Also holy shit, look at that. I managed to pick the one number that wouldn't screw me and someone else over. :lol:
Seemed genuine.
Can you explain this a bit more? These are both RVS votes, surely your reads have to have developed a little more since then. Also, why are you just now answering this question, which was already pointed out by Mutant as seemingly obvious fishing for towncred?
Ah, her first post. This is probably her towniest post, and it's what she's been riding off of. She looks like she's scumhunting (she isn't, she doesn't follow up on anything she asks here), she gives some bullshit opinions like how Aster's RVS vote seems forced (lmao what), and she goes after mutantdevle because
everyone
is going after mutantdevle and he's already making himself out to be the easy target for D1.

What's that? Her
towniest
post is this garbage? Yeeepppp.
In post 126, Lalendra wrote:Oh and
VOTE: Mutantdevle
She then adds on a vote from mutantdevle, which was easy to see coming..
In post 152, Lalendra wrote:
In post 148, mutantdevle wrote:I do not accept I was role fishing I was simply asking a fish if they'd be willing to jump out of the water. I had no intention of throwing my hook into the water if she said no.
This just sounds like semantics.
In post 148, mutantdevle wrote: Texcat had free choice of role. She had the freedom to choose absolutely any role on the list without worry that someone else may take the role. As a result, she could choose whichever role she thought was the strongest.
Hence she potentially has the strongest and most valuable role in the game.
Fake claiming as something either less useful or potentially damaging for the mafia if they were to target her could prevent them from doing so. Personally,
I would consider the act of fake claiming as a little selfish
since there are the dangers of someone CC and it would divert the kill to someone else but I put the option there for if she wanted to take it.
Either way, starting a conversation about her role is anti-town, to me. If she has the strongest and most valuable role in the game, why bring attention to it? You said it might benefit town to know what it was, but it also benefits scum. And then you say fake-claiming would be selfish, but by bringing up the topic of her claim (whether you think it was role-fishing or not is irrelevant), you are leading to one or the other of those eventualities. If she indicates she doesn't want to claim, you have still cast a spotlight on her, turning her into lynchbait if she is town, and thereby potentially losing one of our biggest assets.
In post 199, Lalendra wrote:What I don't understand is that Mutant keeps going back to "I was giving her the option to roleclaim." Everyone has the option to roleclaim at any point in the game, she didn't need your permission to do it. And you misunderstood what I said about her being lynchbait. I didn't say that a fakeclaim would make her lynchbait; I said that whether she fakeclaims or claims or doesn't claim, SHE IS NOW LYNCHBAIT purely because you brought attention to her. Whether or not scum would have drawn that conclusion on their own is irrelevant; you didn't need to point it out to them. At best it's anti-town.
She makes the easy argument everyone had already made, which is "rolefishing is bad kay". These posts aren't absolutely terrible, at least. Just, you know. Easy.
In post 207, Lalendra wrote:
In post 187, Viomi wrote:mutantdevle + Creature scumteam, anyone?
Yeah, I really don't like 171 either but like...that's just SUCH obvious buddying. It's hard to see it as anything else but my god that would be blatant if that's what it was.
No opinion, no rebuttal, no agreement. Just fluff comment. This becomes a heavy theme in Lalendra's posts from here on out, by the way.
In post 208, Lalendra wrote:
In post 189, mutantdevle wrote:Not everyone on the wagon is irrational. Like I say, I would probably have been on the wagon myself if a wagon built around someone else asking the same question I did.
Not to be sarcastic, but if this is the case, why did you ask it? Did you only realize how scummy it was after everyone pointed it out?
In post 209, Lalendra wrote:
In post 203, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 202, wilky wrote:
In post 201, mutantdevle wrote:I am under the impression someone who is lynchbait is bait to be lynched.
Genius found. :roll:
I don't get why you need to be sarcastic here other than to purposely be aggravating in a non-constructive way?

I didn't understand how what they were saying by describing textcat as lynchbait. So instead of assuming they were in the wrong, I took into consideration that perhaps the fault was on my part for not understanding the term. Over the last few weeks, I have been quickly learning a lot of new terms in mafia so it wouldn't be such a stretch to me if I simply misunderstood the term. Hence my post clarified that in case that was what was happening.
Was your post in which you said "lynchbait is bait to be lynched" not sarcastic? That was how I read it.
And I misspoke when I used that term I think. What I meant to say is that she is more likely to be either lynched or NK'd because of the attention brought to her. I still say that just because you felt it was "obvious" that her role was objectively the best because she had the opportunity to pick first doesn't necessitate you pointing that out. I'm also confused about your motivation for doing it in the sense that you mentioned that you only wanted a yes or no, not an actual claim, but on the other hand you also said that you were giving her an opening to claim comfortably. Which was it? Again, I feel that she could have easily claimed without having someone give her an opening, and that at best, asking her that question exposed her strategy quite early in the game.
These two posts aren't terrible, but.. Still, no opinions, no real anything other than disagreeing and back-and-forth with mutantdevle.
In post 244, Lalendra wrote:I find it funny that Creature keeps referring to mutant being newbtown when a) they've played on another site together and b) mutant has made it very clear that he is not new, that he has played before, and that he does not want to be discounted as a new player.
Her last post before her posts become spaced by 48 hour pads. And it's just fluff. Disappointing.
In post 298, Lalendra wrote:Sorry, I've been reading but apparently didn't post recently. Nothing much has changed for me, I want to lynch Mutant but would also be down for a pisskop lynch.
"Just gonna keep flying under the radar here, nothing's changed btw, still wanting to lynch mutantdevle. Oh also down for pisskop since it seems people are starting to sway that way. No opinion given. No reads on anyone else. No specifying if I want to lynch pisskop as a PL or because I scumread him."
In post 337, Lalendra wrote:Aster, I don't think I understand why you were pushing an answer regarding pisskop's lynch, and then suddenly decided to switch from him to Mutant.

That said, I would be willing to lynch either of them, so I guess my vote stays where it is until the end of the day gets closer.
Pretends to be scumhunting, without actually.. asking a question. Asserts that once again she's cool with either lynch and then goes quiet. Again.
In post 358, Lalendra wrote:
In post 356, mutantdevle wrote:To be honest, what I think you are going to learn is:
In post 348, CommKnight wrote:Jack shit.
Okay this made me lol.
In post 363, Lalendra wrote:She probably didn't tell you her theory because you didn't claim so it's still just a theory.
In post 371, Lalendra wrote:Could you share reads without writing walls? I think we have plenty of time in the day, and I for one am curious as to what you think of the current gamestate. I would also, to your point, like to see more/indepth posts from Creature.
T-t-t-triple fluff combo!
In post 396, Lalendra wrote:The wagon on mutant built pretty quickly, what information do you hope to gain from it if he is town?
In post 397, Lalendra wrote:Like if there's days of discussion leading up to a lynch, that's one thing, but he was wagoned really early on and the pace of the game since then has been fairly slow. I guess all lynches offer some information though.
Suddenly seems somewhat opposed to lynching mutantdevle? Doesn't specify why or even clarify that that's the case, just kind of.. implies that it wouldn't give information. Or perhaps doesn't understand how to gain information from lynches.
In post 478, Lalendra wrote:
In post 406, Creature wrote:
In post 396, Lalendra wrote:The wagon on mutant built pretty quickly, what information do you hope to gain from it if he is town?
Who's scum on his wagon?
No crap, but how?
Similar to the above, doesn't seem to understand how someone's flip can help determine the alignment of people who are on the wagon and help give scrutiny to their arguments. That's NAI though, I guess.
In post 479, Lalendra wrote:I really don't like pisskop's posts or playstyle this game, but I don't know if he'd be trolling so aggressively as scum. I do think he's a liability to town, and I'm willing to put him at L-2.

VOTE: pisskop
Yes, he'd troll this aggressively as scum, by the way. That's pisskop, always.
She mentions that she doesn't think he's scum, and that she wants to lynch him as a policy lynch.
REMEMBER THIS.
Especially because in D2, policy lynching pisskop while scumreading mutantdevle
is the biggest part of her case on me.

In post 484, Lalendra wrote:
In post 480, Creature wrote:I don't think he's a liability, atleast not the biggest liability.
Who would you say is the biggest liability then?
In post 487, Lalendra wrote:
In post 486, Creature wrote:
In post 484, Lalendra wrote:
In post 480, Creature wrote:I don't think he's a liability, atleast not the biggest liability.
Who would you say is the biggest liability then?
Anyone who somehow got to the conclusion pisskop and mutant are both scum with me as scum defending them and still somehow defends it without ever doubting.
Which is who? I feel like you're making soft pushes without really naming names, and leaving yourself room to change your mind later.
Says Creature is making soft pushes and not really naming names in order to change his mind later... While doing the exact same thing. Remember, she hasn't given a single read this game so far, and we're almost to post 500! She hasn't even MENTIONED anyone else in this game other than mutantdevle, pisskop, Aster, and Creature.
In post 528, Lalendra wrote:
In post 489, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 479, Lalendra wrote:I really don't like pisskop's posts or playstyle this game, but I don't know if he'd be trolling so aggressively as scum. I do think he's a liability to town, and I'm willing to put him at L-2.

FoS @ Lalendra. Pisskop is now playing the game and has been for a while. My problem with him right now is he is question dodging and generally not gamesolving.
But I didn't say that he wasn't playing the game....
I LOVE this awkward interaction between Chip Butty and Lalendra. When Lalendra flips scum, I say we look at Chip next.
In post 537, Lalendra wrote:Well we only need one more person to vote pk to get a lynch, since Mutant already said he would hammer. So to those of you who aren't voting pk, why? What would convince you to move your vote?

A NL would suck as we wouldn't gain any information at all today so let's not let the day go to waste.
Still doesn't mention anyone other than mutant and pk, still not scumhunting. Just asserting that NLs suck and that someone should get on the PK wagon. Then..

DAY TWO

What? We're already here? That's it? If you thought Day One was fluffy and empty, just waiiiit for this shit.
She opens up strong, with..
In post 578, Lalendra wrote:
In post 577, Viomi wrote:Hey guys, when I inevitably get mislynched or NK'd and going through my ISO, remember this: Chip Butty is definitely town.
Not that I necessarily disagree, but why are you so sure?

This is my first PYP; is it common for the numbers to play a large role in gamesolving? I figured that it would be more like a traditional game, in terms of post analysis and associatives, but it seems like the draft order and the numbers people picked are factoring into not only setup spec but also NK spec.
Did I say strong? Oops. Makes sure to open up with "Not that I necessarily disagree," STILL refusing to give us any information on her positions, opinions, reads, ANYTHING. Then asks some generic questions about the setup, blah blah.
In post 592, Lalendra wrote:Not a fan really of the way Viomi is interacting. Just really seems like they're not putting a lot of critical thought into the process. I'm not so sure I buy scum!creature just yet, the failure to tell us whether he played a PYP in the past doesn't seem inherently scummy to me. Mutant is also becoming less scummy as time goes on; not necessarily that the rolefishing seems less scummy to me, moreso that nothing since then has pinged me as scummy and I'm no longer convinced that the question in and of itself was scummy. I guess Mutant is null for now. I would definitely like to hear more from Comm and NSG but not sure I'm willing to call them "suspicious" just yet.

VOTE: viomi
I really could just post this, and this would summarize the entirety of everything she's done Day Two. Bullshit reasons for a bullshit vote, since she sees people are starting to scumread me and there's an easy wagon coming up. She makes sure to sit on the fence on Creature and Mutant, while looking like she's giving reads but she really isn't. Then does the same for Comm and NSG. By the way, that's the first time she's mentioned them this game. Also says she'd "like to hear more from" them. LMFAO.
In post 595, Lalendra wrote:Mutant, you're more dedicated to the game of mafia than I am to anything in life.

That said, do you think it's possible that there are games that don't contain "Pick Your Power" in the title which may be throwing off your statistics? Also how do replacements, inactivity due to RL circumstances, etc. factor in? I do believe that statistics and meta are valuable but I feel like there are a variety of other, far less predictable forces at play that make it nigh impossible to always accurately predict how a player will behave in a given scenario.
Blah blah blah, fluff fluff fluff, look like I'm helping but really I'm not..
In post 596, Lalendra wrote:Personally I struggle with meta because while some things are meta tells, calling it out basically either tells the person "okay good, I should keep doing what I'm doing" or "shit, they're on to me, better change it up" so I appreciate your approach of not just laying it all out there right away. I will, however, be interested to see how you use the data to substantiate your claims as the game progresses.
And.. morrre fluff..
In post 644, Lalendra wrote:@Mutant - Stating a reason is fine if you don't feel it requires explanation. It's up to the people who find your statement unclear to ask for additional details. I personally am not going to explain myself ad nauseam unless people have specific questions because why waste my breath if a simple statement would have sufficed? You're criticizing people for not being clear enough but not asking for any clarification.

@Viomi - While that may be true, a time-stamped digital note to yourself doesn't really help US, does it?

pedit - jfc stop long enough for me to post, I've tried three times now and I keep getting blocked by the "you may want to revise in light of new posts" lmao
Disagrees with mutantdevle here, which is ironic because she then uses the reason she's disagreeing with as a reason to vote me in her later case. Then states the obvious about my reaction test, and fluffcomplains about me posting a lot. The first bit is the important one.
In post 711, Lalendra wrote:
In post 709, texcat wrote:
In post 701, Creature wrote:No sure if I can do anything more today, but Viomi's wagon is over.
No, Viomi is at L-1. That is hardly over. Quit trying to protect your buddy.
Yeah I don't like that post at all. Clearly the wagon is far from over, we're still in the middle of discussing it, what on earth would make you say that unless you're just trying to persuade people to look elsewhere with no real reasoning?
Joins texcat in misrepping the fuck out of Creature, lmao.
In post 715, Lalendra wrote:It sounds like he's interpreting it as sarcasm, as it was intended, but not buying it.
If it walks like a fluffy duck, and quacks like one too...
In post 734, Lalendra wrote:@Mutant - These posts are the ones I disliked.

- Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
- Naked votes Aster, after Aster unvoted PK and voted Mutant - who was still Viomi's top SR.
- Says that Mutant's lynch would give us the most info and she's "pretty sure" he's scum - while voting Aster.
- 120ish posts later, "Aster is town", votes PK again. Doesn't explain why attitude on Aster shifted.
- Says Chip Butty is "definitely town", but doesn't say why.
- Naked votes Northside, quoting a post from Aster which says that both Northside and Comm are suspicious. Doesn't explain why she chose North over Comm, or why she is suddenly listening to the reasoning of someone she was previously voting for.

There's a lot of jumping around, very little explanation or clarity, and direct conflict between posts (and sometimes within the same post). I stopped reading the ISO after 590 because frankly I don't feel like dealing with the toxicity.
FINALLY! Some content, right? ...right? Oh, nope. Just bullshit reasons. This is the good part, I promise.

This bit? This one right here?
In post 734, Lalendra wrote: - Moving vote from Mutant to PK while still saying Mutant was her top SR.
Yeah, about that Lalendra, I never said mutantdevle was my top scumread. You know who
did
mention that mutantdevle was their top scumread, and then moved their vote to PK? That's right.

Oops :wink:
The rest of that post is complaining about me not giving much information on my reads when I swap between people, ironically. Hah.
In post 878, Lalendra wrote:Prod received. Won't have time to read/catch up until later today or tomorrow.
This post is three days after the last one, by the way.
At least she catches up the next day, so she can post this:
In post 928, Lalendra wrote:
In post 855, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh and a tip that changed my life on MS: when you highlight part of a post and push quote, it quotes that specific part for you. Yw.
WHAT

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE
Yay, fluff.
In post 957, Lalendra wrote:
In post 939, Viomi wrote:You're here, care to reply to my response to your "case"? Or are you just going to continue sheeping?
I didn't really feel the need to respond, nothing you said changed my mind. Obviously I read the posts surrounding the ones I quoted, and still found them noteworthy, so I wasn't swayed by your argument since you didn't present any new information.
Translation: She didn't actually read my post, because if she did, she'd know I wasn't presenting new information or even preventing an argument to be swayed by.. Because I spent that post pointing out how blatantly misreppy, hypocritical, ironic, and scummy her "case" was.
In post 1014, Lalendra wrote:Ugh, I would really rather lynch Viomi than Comm. But I will vote Comm if needed to avoid a no-lynch.
What's this? People are starting to move off me to CK? Guess I better casually start the exact same slide over, just how I did from mutantdevle to pisskop. Even the same reasoning too, wanting to avoid a no-lynch.
In post 1030, Lalendra wrote:Yeah, I'm not seeing scum!aster in 1026.
Cool. Me neither.
In post 1090, Lalendra wrote:Is that just a blatant AtE?

I am really glad I read that spoiler text because all of it was amusing but I literally just cackled at
In post 1085, KidAmn wrote:and then swing the veiny engorged bat of justice at the 2nd half of this shitpile
Calls out Creature's AtE, and then some fluff. Which honestly I'd be fine with if this WASN'T ONE OF HER LAST POSTS. That's right, we're reaching the end, sweetheart.
In post 1091, Lalendra wrote:I don't know how I feel about Aster v. Comm. I think there are much scummier people that we can probably agree to lynch *cough*Creature,Viomi*cough* until we sort out whether this is TvT.
Her last post. "I don't know how I feel about that situation. I'm not going to form an opinion or give information. I still think we should lynch Viomi or Creature, though I'm not going to give the reason why I'm suddenly scumreading Creature. I'm also not going to reply or form opinions on literally
anything
happening in this game."

Oh yeah, and she hasn't posted for 50+ hours since then.

Phew! That wasn't near as long as you thought it'd be, huh? Now will you please, please please please help me lynch this ridiculously obvious scum?
This is my case on the LUV/Lalendra slot. Pretty obvscum. It is also the basis for my texcat case because her behavior (and now I realize, Aster, yours as well) is identical. See:
In post 1406, Viomi wrote:
In post 1404, texcat wrote:Let's talk about Chip. If we can't lynch Viomi, then it's between Chip and CommK for me. I'm not really interested in Lalendra.
Aw man, texcat in here to drop another scumlurk post. Doesn't reply to any of my posts about him, doesn't give reasons why he wants to vote Chip or CK, no reasons why he isn't interested in Lalendra. No comments on my case on her, or why he obviously feels it isn't satisfactory.
In post 1412, Viomi wrote:I'm just gonna list some traits here, and you're going to guess if I'm talking about Lalendra or texcat.
  • Lurking
  • Has spent the entirety of D2 contributing nothing other than a weak, bullshit vote on whatever wagon looked easiest at the beginning of the day (me).
  • Has started slowly shifting over to CK or Chip because those wagons are looking way easier now that opinion of me has generally shifted
  • Won't read my posts, acts as if they are but then blatantly proves themselves wrong in the same post
  • Has less than 37 posts
  • Waffles between Creature, CK and I
  • Has given literally no reads except like, one time they made shit up to get town off their back
  • Liked Aster's D1 case on me, which was a case based around me being a lurker. Irony ensues.
  • Never comments on current events, never says anything that could be too disagreeable
  • In post 1098, texcat wrote:Creature is still on my scum list. I don't object to mutant\comm\chip, but I would still prefer to lynch Viomi.
    In post 1014, Lalendra wrote:Ugh, I would really rather lynch Viomi than Comm. But I will vote Comm if needed to avoid a no-lynch.
    That shit
Answer: I was talking about both of them, obviously
In post 1413, Viomi wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot "blatantly contradicts themselves when it comes to their reasons for voting me"
In post 604, texcat wrote:VOTE: Viomi

There's something wrong with the disparity between not knowing that scum could talk before the draft yesterday, and today creating a detailed, point by point list based mostly on the setup about why Misa was NK'd.
which I responded to here
In post 607, Viomi wrote:"Viomi played PYP once like 5 years ago, so her not remembering off the top of her head at the beginning of D1 whether scum gets to talk beforehand or not (especially seeing as she was TOWN in that game) somehow contradicts with her knowing more about the setup after reading the wiki page on d2."

Why did you have to get first pick at PR? fml..
And he never replied, of course.

Then later, he said the reason his vote on me is:
In post 735, texcat wrote:@Mutant, I thought that Aster made a pretty good case on Viomi yesterday. (post ), saying that she wasn't thinking about the game, not really scum hunting and just conveniently reacting to the thread. We've seen that continue today, with all of the ad hominem arguments calling us all morons and quite a bit of omgus.
Ohh, so it's that case that Aster made about how I was lurking and not scumhunting and just casually reacting occasionally. You know, the
exact
thing you and Lalendra are doing right now? Interesting.

But wait, there's more!:
In post 1204, texcat wrote:
In post 1201, Viomi wrote:I was hoping to get a response to this
The only conflicts are made up by you attempting to misread you, and then you refuse to continue your ISO because you're not town trying to find scum, you're just scum trying to find enough reasons to make your vote seem justified.
But sadly Lalendra seems dedicated to the cause of refusing to give any information whatsoever.
This is why my vote is on Viomi. Lalendra not only explained her vote when she made it (), but later, in response to Mutant, detailed the posts from Viomi that she disliked (). She gave us plenty of information about her vote.
Because he thinks I'm misrepping Lalendra? Even though I'm clearly not.

So I'm not sure if he thinks I'm scum because I refreshed myself on the setup or if he thinks I'm a lurker (lol) or if he is just really convinced Lalendra is town for no apparent reason that he refuses to share.

Oh yeah, and don't forget about the post where he partakes in the dumb draft order number bullshit which later is the reason for the CommKnight wagon, which he says he's cool with:
In post 616, texcat wrote:
In post 615, CommKnight wrote: The question is: Chip or City. Which one of those two is scum?
My guess would be Chip.

But I think the Viomi lynch is better. I think there is a scum among the people who picked 1, and I think that's much more likely than among the people who picked 5. The question should be: Viomi or Aster. And the answer is Viomi.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Viomi »

Aster saying his case on CK was "solid" and that I never made a case on texcat is fucking comedy gold, by the way.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1098, texcat wrote:Creature is still on my scum list. I don't object to mutant\comm\chip, but I would still prefer to lynch Viomi.
Also, after seeing mutant and chip flip and knowing I'm town (wait, texcat, what happened to protecting our PRs?), I feel very comfortable saying CK / sheep is town.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Creature »

And I am still not basing any of my reads on the reads of who I scumread.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 2013, Creature wrote:And I am still not basing any of my reads on the reads of who I scumread.
Then help me lynch texcat so I can base my reads off the reads of flipped scum
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 2014, Viomi wrote:
In post 2013, Creature wrote:And I am still not basing any of my reads on the reads of who I scumread.
Then help me lynch texcat so I can base my reads off the reads of flipped scum
Or LUV, you scumread her right?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Viomi »

Here, I'll just dump the entirety of the PT in here because information is power and I guess it's within the rules:

Spoiler: PT w/ Aster
In post 1, Aster wrote:I'd like to welcome my new neighbour, but the city administration (Elmo) hasn't actually told me who you are, only that we have a thread. Could you please post something?
In post 2, Aster wrote:Also, while you're posting, could you please tell me why you chose me?
In post 4, Viomi wrote:Lmao.

I'm a neighborizer. I picked you for two reasons:

1. I have a very strong town read on you
2. You think I'm scum

I also really wanna know your thoughts and need some help on who to have my eyes on, my reads are pretty bad almost always.
In post 5, Viomi wrote:Oh! But you've gotta tell me, are you town?
In post 8, Aster wrote:
In post 5, Viomi wrote:Oh! But you've gotta tell me, are you town?
Yes, I'm town ^^

But now that you've read my previous guide and realise that both townies and scum would always claim town, you should be able derive that both townies and scum have the same probability of claiming town, therefore that likelihood ratio is 1 and the above statement has no impact on the estimated probability that I'm town.

(I wish scumhunting was as easy as just asking them whether they were scum...)
In post 9, Aster wrote:
Aster's Elementary Guide to Being a Helpful Townie

Alright. Now you've got the scumhunting down (hopefully), let me tell you why you're being suspected of being scum:
  • Your posts are very short and contain barely any content;
  • You make some statements without ever justifying them;
  • Ergo, it looks like you're not trying to contribute to town at all.
Not contributing helpful posts is anti-town because it makes it harder for us to hunt scum. You're not actively contributing to the lynching of scum, and it becomes very hard to say whether you are scum or not. If we would ignore non-contributors, then scum could just lurk the entire game and scum lurkers would be indistinguishible from town lurkers.

The following post
In post 271, Viomi wrote:Also mutantdevle I haven't been contributing to discussion on you much because everything I've wanted to say has already been said? And filling the thread up with the same information for more reading doesn't help us any, so...
is particularly jarring. Even if everything you want to say has already been said, it is still helpful for town for you to say it. Why? So we know which parts of what has been said you agree with. And why is it important to know that? Because we need that information to determine whether you are town or scum.

Not saying anything means that you give no reads, which means we can't figure out whether you are town or scum, which means that you might be scum and just win the entire game by not participating and letting town fight among themselves. This is why lurkers are a popular target for policy lynches.

Also, the very few things you do say are not motivated. Why do you thing that I and Chip Butty are town? If you really were town and really thought that those two were town, it'd be to your advantage to explain yourself so the others may recognise you're right and not try to lynch them. Your empty statements like "Chip Butty is town" doesn't help the town figure out whether you're scum nor are you helping town avoid mislynches. It looks scummy.

The solution for your situation would be to get over to the thread, hunt some scum, and then contribute your thoughts. I think I'm not going to tell you which leads you should pursue right now because (1) I've already put most of my reads publicly in the thread anyway, and (2) if I told you what to do, you'd look townish in the eyes of town without having actually increased your likelihood of being town, and (3) I think you should learn how to scumhunt yourself, if only for your future games' sake.

(I'll give you a hint though: you should start off by explaining why Chip Butty is definitely town.)

Feel free to ask me any questions.
In post 10, Viomi wrote:I've been playing this game for quite a few years, but I appreciate the help ;)

My "unhelpfulness" is more related to my role and trying to mix my meta up, as my PR play is very distinguishable as mentioned by Cabd in my most recently finished game. I will be more helpful and scumhunting in the future, I promise- I wanna neighborhood a bit more first. ;)

Also Chip Butty is not definitely town, I'd like to see how he reacts to me claiming he's town. Whether it makes him uncomfortable that I'm buddying up to him and makes him suspicious of me, or if he does the scummy thing of taking all the town cred and reads he can get.
In post 11, Viomi wrote:Man, I'm so glad I targeted you though! You have so much information to give, even if for some reason you're assuming I'm a newer player, you're going to be useful in a future town block.

Now here's a question: Who do you think I should neighborize tomorrow, town or scum? If I continue to play below par, scum should have no reason to kill me.. unless I neighborize them and find out I'm PR. But if I tell you who I'm making my neighbor, you can immediately know who scum is if I get nk'd, riiight?
In post 12, Viomi wrote::D Essentially, to explain myself better: I am purposefully looking somewhat scummy until I get more solid information and see more interactions occur. In the past I have had a tendency to either be blatantly PR and get NK'd, or so loud that people think I'm distracting and scum manages to mislynch me D1 or D2. So as long as I can maintain a healthy amount of people scumreading me, at least in the thread.. theoretically I can convince scum that I'll be an easy future Lynch while setting up a secret town block :D
In post 13, Aster wrote:Well, this is quite the surprise; your tactics are definitely more advanced than I had expected. That said, "I'll be more helpful in the future" does kind of sound like a mafia cop-out. I understand that there is a somewhat townish justification for your actions, so I won't try to lynch you anymore, but I won't be able to (or try to) save you either if your behaviour catches up with you. You're definitely less scummy that I thought, but I can't quite establish you as a townie either: after all, wanting to just lay low and gather information would definitely be in the mafia's advantage if you were mafia.

Now let's assume you're town. I don't think scum has any reason to try to NK you currently. First, you're at the bottom of the list, giving you the single lowest probability of having a power role of all. With your scummy-seeming attitude, they probably won't be taking you out to hurt the town's discussion either. If they knew you were the neighbouriser, things may change, but even then scum might be busy killing higher-priority powerroles like the cop, doctor and tracker.

So, yes. If you recruit a new neighbour and get NK'd the next night, I highly doubt it would be coincidence and will move to get that guy lynched the next day. It does however also look very possible for you to neighbourise scum without getting killed.

I definitely think you should try to neighbourise town. First, we don't know who the scum are, because anyone who goes above a certain scumminess threshold would get lynched them instead of neighbourised. We could at best go for the most scummiest player available, but then we'd be completely at doubt whether we're talking to scum or town, and it'd be difficult to know what to do with their information. I think it's better to take whomever we think is most likely to be town.

There may be something better than taking the most townish-looking person. The best way to utilise the neighbour network would be to neighbourise informative roles like the cop, watcher or tracker. If we could neighbourise one of them, then they could investigate and the entire neighbourhood would know about their results (provided that you and the cop/tracker are town) without them having to reveal their identity to anyone but the neighbouriser. If they find scum, I or another neighbour could inform the town about it instead of the cop/tracker themself, preventing them from getting instantly NK'ed.

Of course there are two problems with that. The first is that we don't know who the informative roles are either. The second problem is that even if you were to recruit them, they may not trust you enough to share with you that they're the cop/tracker. If I were the cop, I probably wouldn't share it with you either unless there was a major advantage to be had in doing so, such as having found one mafia and needing my neighbours to get them lynched without roleclaiming publicly, or stopping an otherwise inevitable lynch of a townie.

So maybe it's better to just stick to recruiting the most townish-looking player to get a solid network? I guess in the end, everything is a trade-off.
In post 14, Aster wrote:One more thing though: if all neighbours know everyone who is in the neighbourhood, then even if the cop/tracker only reveals his role to you and you relay the investigative result, the mafia will still be able to narrow down who the cop/tracker is to a small set of players if they manage to infiltrate the neighbourhood at some point. This would significantly reduce the utility of getting informative roles in our neighbourhood.

This can be hedged agains by not telling us neighbours about whom the other neighbours are, but that would reduce collaboration. Here again is a trade-off to be made.

Maybe it's better to wait with considering our expansion until the night when we've got a whole lot more information?
In post 15, Viomi wrote:I like the way you think.

Yeah, I'm cool with waiting until tonight to decide who to neighborize.
In post 16, Viomi wrote:Aha, see that response from Chip? That's very uncomfortable. I'm thinking he's scum, what do you think?
In post 17, Viomi wrote:Yeah he's scum, I'm certain now.
In post 18, Aster wrote:I think you're misunderstanding Chip Butty. When he told you "consider me pocketed", he didn't mean that he actually accepted your pocketing attempt. Rather, it looks to me like he noticed your obvious attempt at pocketing him and wanted to point that out; being pocketed was meant ironically. That he was quick to support a Viomi bandwagon thereafter shows that he never actually considered himself pocketed by you. Although it shows that he's wary about keeping up town appearances, which is somewhat associated with being scum, I personally don't actually see this as major piece of evidence against him.

As a general negotiations tip: insulting people will rarely convince them they're wrong. In mafia games it may sometimes be useful to insult players in order to discredit their position while trying to convince others, but at this point you're insulting almost everyone. It may not be optimal.

By now, it looks like players are no longer actually reading your posts. That tends to happen when you land in a long-drawn discussion. At this point, I personally find it helpful to make a medium-length post that summarises the major events that happened, thepieces of evidence you've presented in your bandwagon, and why others should join you. Medium length means "not so long that players feel disincentived to read it." Format it nicely with some bold parts or headers to catch players' attention, so those who've been skimming through the rest of your post will at least read this one.

Of course, a sudden medium-length well-formatted post might go against your meta at this point and may attract further attention ("Are his scumbuddies helping him?"), but that's what I would do if I wasn't stuck in your meta.
In post 19, Viomi wrote:Yeah, I realized I was misunderstanding him, hence my most recent post.
In post 20, Viomi wrote:God, I really hope you're not scum.. it would really suck to get all excited about having an underground town block just to get muffled before I can begin..
In post 21, Viomi wrote:What's your read on texcat?
In post 22, Aster wrote:Texcat seems a bit like a lurker to me. Most of the things he post look sane, but he doesn't post a lot. He could be either a not very active player, or scum trying to say the minimum to not be considered "lurking".

Some points:
  • He has only ever bandwagoned against others rather than being the first to vote somebody. The only place where he put his reads is in post #680.
  • I agree that post 735 doesn't hold water; you're clearly acting different today than you did yesterday. That said, please take note that unlike what you claimed in post 740, I didn't call the bandwagon on you senseless, I called the bandwagon you were pushing against Chip Butty senseless.
I would consider texcat to be a small lurker. Lurkers are anti-town but not necessarily scum. However, they may be targets of policy lynches because it's difficult to figure out a lurkers personality. That said, there are far worse lurkers than texcat out there. I personally do not see any particular scumtells among his posts.

I personally think it wouldn't be worth going after texcat for now.
In post 23, Viomi wrote:You don't think him giving extremely minimal information by only posting his reads once and only joining bandwagons is scummy?
In post 24, Aster wrote:Between "scummy" and "not scummy" I'd say that he's scummy. It matches the "active lurker" stereotype, though I'm not actually sure where to draw the borderline between "lurking" and "active lurking". Lurking (and especially the active kind) is associated with scum, but not definitive evidence of it. In absence of other more obvious scum, it could be worth going after him.

However, like I said, the town is at this point probably exhausted going after lurkers. I don't think I could build a bandwagon against him based on the evidence we have now; the whole reason town goes after lurkers is because it is difficult to build cases against them when there are other targets around. Given that there are targets (like you) that the town is more passionate about and also include "lurking" on the list of charges, I don't think going after texcat would be worth it at this point. You're free to try though.
In post 2, Viomi wrote:You're quiet, Aster. What are your thoughts on Cheeky? They seem town to me.
In post 26, Aster wrote:I don't like Cheeky. I didn't like wilky either, but Cheeky isn't making her position any better.

Post 826 luckily accomplished nothing, but it is remarkable that after reading to page 6 she decided to vote already, and just
happened
to vote the guy who was at L-1. It does seem like a rare scenario to happen coincidentally. I wonder whether she actually knew you were at L-1 but missed that the slot she replaced was already voting you, and tried to sneak in a hammer without having to go through the intent process?

In post 940 she tries, just like CommKnight, to declare certain numbers as "numbers scum would be attracted to". It looks like an attempt to lynch people without needing to consider their posts. I think that unless somebody has done mutant-style statistical analysis of past games, they have no business saying which numbers scum would pick and which scum wouldn't.

In post 948 she proposes to lynch Assembler merely to "test out a theory" (what theory anway?). This frankly, sounds like an unjustifyable waste of a lynch. Also, she might just be scum who just picked Assembler expressedly to disprove the theory. CommKnight, whom I believe to be scum, was remarkably quick to follow her.

After I voted CommKnight, all his posts thereafter did not address my questions and were just beating around the point. In post 989 she somehow thinks that beating around the point makes CommKnight town? She's also back to Assembler for whatever reason in post 973.

There seems to be a bit of conflict between CommKnight and Cheeky, but that may be bussing as well. Especially considering how quickly Cheeky jumped off the CommKnight wagon. I think that Cheeky is scummy and I may call her out on it after I'm done with CommKnight. For now, however, I think that CommKnight is the obvious scum here and I'm focusing on him.
In post 27, Viomi wrote:Alright, glad I didn't move my vote then.
In post 28, Viomi wrote:Well, I like Kidamn! They actually pay attention for the most part and they realize you're fkn obvtown so that's good. I'm thinking of targeting them tonight, seeing if they've got a role they can help us with. Town bloc HOORAH
In post 29, Aster wrote:I agree with neighourising KidAmn tonight. I'm quite happy with him replacing Assembler as well; sane statements used to be a rarity with Creature, Chip & CommKnight dominating the discussion.
In post 30, Viomi wrote:
In post 29, Aster wrote:I agree with neighourising KidAmn tonight. I'm quite happy with him replacing Assembler as well; sane statements used to be a rarity with Creature, Chip & CommKnight dominating the discussion.
I'm mostly humoring Creature at the moment but I'm honestly beginning to town read him.
In post 31, Viomi wrote:Puhleaaaase vote Lalendra? <3
In post 34, Viomi wrote:What the fuck, NSG...

Siiiighs.
In post 35, Viomi wrote:Alright, well, should I still target KidAmn? I'm starting to have doubts about them and they've been really quiet. I'm starting to think I should target someone else...
In post 36, Viomi wrote:Oh, and I'm going to tunnel the fuck out of nsg for that hammer. What the actual fuck.
In post 37, Aster wrote:I think KidAmn is still our best choice. Not because I've got a strong townread on him, but because he's one of the few players who aren't excessively scummy/antitown. (I'm kind of the opposite of Creature: I tend to find many scumreads and few townreads.)

Let's look at the players left alive:
  • CommKnight
  • Creature
  • northsidegal
  • Aster
  • texcat
  • Viomi
  • mutantdevle
  • Lil Uzi Vert
  • Momo
  • CityElectric
  • KidAmn
Now remove Aster and Viomi because they're already in the neighbourhood. Remove Comm, Creature, LUV for being scumbags. Remove texcat and City for lurking. Remove NSG for the hammer incident. We're left with mutant, Momo, and KidAmn.

Mutant could make a valuable addition to the neighbourhood with his spreadsheet, but I don't really trust him. He's been buddying up with Comm and pushing the bandwagon to Chip. He could very well be scum.

That leaves Momo and KidAmn. Momo is the replacement of Cheeky and wilky. I liked neither of the players he's replacing, and the post he's made are iffy at best. Between KidAmn and Momo, I like KidAmn more.

I think KidAmn and mutant are our only two viable additions. KidAmn seems to me to be the towniest (as in, least scummy) player alive. Mutant's data could help us a lot regardless of his alignment, but he may end up being scum.
In post 38, Viomi wrote:Yeah.. I think you're right. I hate that everyone is so damn scummy. Grrr.
In post 39, Viomi wrote:By the way, if I die, take a really serious look at texcat. I'm pretty much 100% on him being scum.
In post 42, Viomi wrote:You should claim for me in here once you get over your tunnel vision, by the way.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by northsidegal »

so i've been reviewing the game and thinking about probable scumteams and the luv/lalendra slot is the one that appears in all of them. one of the main points is that, in the world where we now know chip is town, it otherwise doesn't make sense as to why the lalendra wagon didn't go anywhere.
Spoiler:
i'll try to quote specific posts later but this section of the game is where i was looking at:
In post 1611, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

Vote Count 2.16

CommKnight (2) - Chip Butty, northsidegal,
Creature (1) - CityElectric
northsidegal -
Aster -
texcat -
Viomi (1) -
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty (4) - mutantdevle, CommKnight, texcat, Momo
Lil Uzi Vert (1) - Viomi, Aster, Creature
momo (1) - KidAmn
CityElectric -
KidAmn -

Not Voting:
With 12 Alive. Takes 7 To Lynch. 6 To No Lynch.
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-30 07:00:00)
[/color][/b]
(luv isn't on this vc but he wasn't voting at the time)

VOTE: luv

also, @momo still waiting for your response to .
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

That’s shit North.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by northsidegal »

okay?

not really sure how you expect me to respond to that. everything i've been looking at seems logically consistent with you as scum – would you care to say something more specific in your defense?

things fall apart
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There’s nothing for me to respond to. You somehow have me in every probable scum team off of what I’m assuming is faulty VCA.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Viomi »

Lmao

VOTE: LUV
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2020, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There’s nothing for me to respond to. You somehow have me in every probable scum team off of what I’m assuming is faulty VCA.
is the only reason it's faulty because i've come to the conclusion that you're scum? or are you saying that there's nothing relevant about the chip wagon being pushed through over the lalendra one?

things fall apart
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It’s faulty for a lot of reasons but the main one is that we don’t have a scum flip yet.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:31 am

Post by havingfitz »

Catch up update. My internet was down last night so I watched Kong...Skull Island instead.

10 pages done. Hopefully will finish at some point today.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!

Return to “Completed Open Games”