legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:12 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

WTF?
6 pages in a single day? LOL! I'll catch up now.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:13 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 17, Srceenplay wrote:Evidently you guys are doing something wrong.
Come on, I got to L-1 in my first mafia game (and nearly got lynched over my reaction). What's wrong about two votes?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:15 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 47, TheYankeeReaper wrote:I don't want to rock the boat this game, so I'm not going to vote.

No waves from me, captain. Just a good lil tax-paying townie.
Baaaad

Where we going to get our information but from RVS? Have to arrest you, maybe you are tax evading! :P
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:19 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 54, the worst wrote:Reaper's entrance is easily the worst so far. Like I get that it's so overly trolly it's bordering on impossible to analyse but it's also annoying

I want to see more content from A50.

Probs liking Srceenplay the most so far
Pretty much sums up what I think after reading into page 3. Srceenplay does seem a bit worried about 2 votes. And I really, really don't like Reaper's lack of RVS so far.

I'm going to have to watch myself, mentally I still think of you as a confirmed town from my last game...
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:20 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 81, Srceenplay wrote:Anyone puts reaper at L-1 I’m going to insta hammer.
Don't.
Bad idea, really. Let him make any claims that he has to make when you post intent to hammer.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:27 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Screnplay's hammer defense appears weak to me. Espeonage referenced his meta -- I know from my past experience offsite that unless you are really good, your playstyle will change a bit as mafia. But I'm not certain how AI this is. Nothing really stands out so far.

VOTE: mutantdevle
His sole contribution being to vote on "screenplay" in RVS, causing my RVS vote on him... and he hasn't appeared since, so this vote is for his lurking.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:28 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

To be fair, he probably isn't lurking but just hasn't shown up again. I wish he would though. If he does I'll unvote.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:19 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 137, Srceenplay wrote:It sure looked like you where making a case to vote me but then you didn’t.
Pretty much, yes
I noted what I think is scummy, but I'm not certain just how scummy.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 147, mutantdevle wrote:Sleep + college all day = 130+ posts to catch up on.

Right ;)
UNVOTE:
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Almost50, that was some bad OMGUS.

I'm assuming she is referring to how N_M lost town the game by voting me in a 2v1 MYLO in a game we just finished at the VERY START of the day. No discussion, just a vote; followed by Almost50 hammering as the SK. It was both funny and quite frustrating. But in general, N_M is just a liability. He likes to lol hammer, barely contributes anything meaningful and is just generally trolly. He is either scum, going to be mislynched or is going to fuck us up endgame. Personally, N_M is one of those players that I am always going to be willing to wagon unless they either claim a PR or a confirmed town.
Based on this, I think I would probably vote NM today, if nobody else comes up, but I really don't like what A50 did. I didn't notice the crumb till it was pointed out in the last game... that is how you do crumbing... not something obvious like that...

I'll read on to see if there is a vote count
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 163, Almost50 wrote:

@Everyone: I want mutant lynched today. If he flips Mafia it is proof enough for me that Mafia actually DID recruit their Traitor already, so the RC can actually catch the "Goon" they are assigned to catch.
So... if he flips town, what then? Do we blindly follow you to our doom? :P That is a serious question btw.

I'm a little busy, but I'm monitoring the thread. Maybe I will be a bit freer after tomorrow. After the people I have staying with me leave ;)

Good grief, I nearly forgot... On Sunday I'll be away all day, mostly... V/LA. On the other hand I do promise to post more after the weekend. ;)

Count me out for the night, it's late.

Pedit: Thanks Math.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ - Math
Last edited by Mathdino on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 102, Not_Mafia wrote:Do you plan to contribute at all?
Do you, N_M?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

One thing which I personally find interesting is Espeonage who originally brought up the whole traitor thing. He seems to have flown under the radar a bit. I can see why he thinks it could be a traitor claim, but I think it's more just in the whole BG theme. I really don't et why a scum would basically claim BG on day 2 of day 1 especially when he could get a CC thus instakilling him.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

To add to that, I'm not saying I think he is not the traitor, just wondering why Espeonage brought it up in the first place, why he thinks it is AI. Tbf to me a traitor making a "bad RC" on day 1 with a traitor hint does make sense to catch scums attention... but the bad guy part seems to me more just keeping with the whole BG theme. If it is true, that he is a BG, idk why he would claim though...

Btw for those who dislike my multiple posts, sorry, that's how I play. I read each post, and think out loud as it were.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:04 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 198, Montosh wrote:@Almost50 Ok yeah I agree with you, that town loses nothing. And yeah I suppose town does gain in the sense that PRs have fewer targets to check. I don't think I'd have done that but I can reasonably see why you would.
So you mean the goon cop if we have one shouldn't check the claimed BG and IC?

Also, isn't an IC meant to be publically confirmed town by the mod?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:05 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Right, I see lol...

Anyway, right now the only player looking scummy to me is Srceenplay. I'll try and see why my gut feels that way now.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:07 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

By that, I mean, that he is my only scum feely person right now... the rest of you are fairly null reads for now. Just at a quick glance over the game.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I'm not quickhammering again. But yes, I just checked the vote count. So

VOTE: srceenplay
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Well, I'm back.

Baaaaa, mutantdevle. Happy now? :P

Looks like Una / Srceenplay are our major wagons for today.

But here's something interesting which I just noticed. Una's first post is an RVS vote on skitter. And you could also see it as an attempt to crumb as cop ("law enforcement work extra then"), which please bear in mind if anyone else claims cop or if he does. Alone, that looks like pure RVS, but Una's next IC contribution is to jump on A50. Then he unvotes when it fizzles out. Shortly after skitter says "what's the point of this?... so I don't really see the point of spending much time or effort trying to sort him atm; I'm just going to treat him as town for today and revisit it if he isn't dead soon-ish."

She votes mutant, then unvotes, jumping onto Una. I definitely agree that Una's whole reaction to A50 is a bit odd, but couldn't this be an attempt to bus early in the game? Is this town v town, or am I reading too much into this? Personally, I'm worried about whether we have a Una - Skitter scum team with someone else as traitor.

Another thing, I'm basically policy lynching srceenplay. I don't like his playstyle of throwing D1, and he comes over as odd to me. Scummy type of odd. As I said previously IIRC anyone more lynch worthy coming along gets my vote happily. I want some discussion on Una - skitter first. ;)

Re the whole traitor, can mafia recruit them anytime or only at night?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 252, the worst wrote:Paranoia about the state of a case (TvT/TvS/SvS) and inability to form an opinion about it is a newbtown tell to me

But yes I'd like to hear your thoughts on this Lego.

I detest being a sheep but Skitter is speaking right into my soul. If it's between Una/Srceen Una is the correct player to pressure at this point.

Ultimately, I feel it is a possible TvS, with Una definitely being the most lynchable, i.e. most scummy looking of the two. SvS is the next posibility, so worth looking into in a few days should Una be lynched. TvT, well, not too sure about that. But ultimately you do have to take a risk in mafia. I'll reread Una and see what I come up with.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 195, UnaBombaH wrote:UNVOTE:

Anybody else want to make a sketchy claim and then talk themselves out of it? :lol: (in all honesty though, I'll try to read peoples reactions to that claim tonight)

Looking forward to this, Una :wink:
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:23 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Yep, my Day 1s tend to be poor, lol...

I'll wait till Una responds for now.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 273, Srceenplay wrote:Here are my gut/tone reads.

Town
Skitter
The worst

Townish
Math
Espeonage

Swingy
Mutant
Una

Null
Everyone else

Scum
Mono
LEGO
Elmo
Lol. Just lol.

Make up your mind, will you, mate? First I'm a PL, now I'm a confirmed scum :lol: :lol: :lol:
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 288, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 286, legoboyvdlp wrote:First I'm a PL, now I'm a confirmed scum
You were a PL from first post in the game/rvs vote. I called you a policy from the way you spelled your name. Give me a break.
You because scum through your posts not rvs.
You don't normally policy lynch someone for RVS, do you? :?

Anyway I was writing something and I lost it, rewriting it
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Right, the worst. I'm not too certain what pocketing is, I do not see anything on the wiki after a google search. But I admit to unintentionally treating you as having conf!town vibes, from our last game which I will remedy... from now on you are a completely new person who just happens to have the same name ;)

I do not see much advantage to scum!Lego buddying up to you if that is essentially what pocketing is. You've proven yourself to be competent unlike me. A scum!Lego would most likely consider you too dangerous to do that, IMO. If the pressure gets more serious I'll write more on this, but I really don't see scum motivation for me to buddy up to you. Someone else, someone new that seems more harmless, definitely.

So, in regards to the whole scum!Lego thing, I'm interested to see what screenplay has on me beyond "you because scum through your posts". If you want to scum read, and indeed vote me, feel free to do so, if it will help move towards our town wincom. If it gets to the point where I am in immenint danger, I will defend myself more thoroughly, but I don't see much value in doing so now, as scum can defend as well as anyone else, a good defense is definitely not a tell. It just makes me look scummy to those who think I am scum, and towny to those who think I am town ;)

Right now I have no idea if A50 is serious or not.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Skitter, Una was lynched by the scum leading a wagon on him due to a "lie" over a RVS vote. He never got a chance to play properly. So we can't meta him based on that game, unless tw has more to add.

I thought I voted Una,by the vote count apparently not so VOTE: Una

Pedit, lol, that was in an offsite game I voted someone, not here...
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Lol... I have stated that I was PL voting screen in the past ;)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

[instagram][/instagram]
In post 298, Espeonage wrote:Lego is slowly jumping up in my reads for who could be scum. The self meta holdup really doesn't sit well with me.

I think it was more that I didn't see why I would pocket the worst as scum, rather than self meta. Am I wrong?

Also, I understand this won't be believed, but I did intent to vote on Una previously, but I was posting in another game and didn't get a chance to, this was BEFORE any serious scum!Lego wagon started.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Wtf is instagram doing here?

Anyway, ok, I read down noted skitter.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 313, the worst wrote:. He was inadvertently quickhammered by another Townie.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :P
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:19 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

What makes you think I'm panicking? I'm not panicking! (keeps running round hysterically).

Welcome, Sky Paladin!

Anyway, I still feel there is something going on between Una and Skitter.
Spoiler: Una's Mentioning of Skitter
Inactivity is usually NAI, but this seems like scum dodging the weekends, because she KNOWS law-enforcement work extra then.. :cop:
VOTE: skitter30
Oh, also - skitter or the worst is actually scum for turning to me like that.
<-skitters reaction to my push on A50. Feels very real, comes off natural and logical. Town-vibes here, and it fits this kind of thinking to vote someone like me who acts irrational at times. (as she did)

That's every time that Una mentions skitter. First he places a RVS vote on him, which is a good way to distance yourself from your partner subtly without too much effort in building a case on him. It also has a cop crumb built in and ready made if he is in danger of being lynched -> intentional or not? It looks intentional to me. Then he says that skitter or TW is scum for voting on him. After that, he says he gets town vibes from skitter. This makes Una look scummy, since he's wavered between a scum read and a "town vibe" on Skitter.

Spoiler: Skitter's interaction with Una
???????
He's pretty much self-resolving. What's the point of this? Like if he isn't dead in a few days I def would revisit this, but it's prob going to resolve itself before then, so I don't really see the point of spending much time or effort trying to sort him atm; I'm just going to treat him as town for today and revisit it if he isn't dead soon-ish.
In contrast, I do not like Una's initial push much at all. It was a weird accusation to begin with - he was crumbing traitor but back-up crumbed bg in case he got caught? It's just kinda an outlandish accusation to make in the first place imo, and I don't really like una's followup either tbh: I think your reaction to A50's claim was the worst tbh, so I think I want to do this for now.
VOTE: Una
Why are you interested in Una?
To summarize: you accuse A50 of crumbing traitor and vote him, and a few people hop on and/or agree with you. After much discussion, the wagon fizzles out and you unvote because 'at least it got people talking'. I ask you about that and vote you, and you vote the worst, who's sheeping me.

Can you clarify this for me? How does unvoting the guy who you think is crumbing traitor 'helpful' given that you didn't even follow your unvote with a vote on someone else? Like you're basically saying that you thought it was more beneficial to town to unvote the guy you think is crumbing traitor and leave your vote on no one than to keep your vote on the guy you think is crumbing traitor.

... that's my point. It's likely self-resolving, so voting him today is kinda silly imo, and I don't really understand why you did it in the first place.
OK, so if you think the worst is scummy for opportunistically sheeping me, what do you think about my initial push on you?
Here he's announcing that he thinks A50 is crumbing traitor and back-up crumbing BG in case he gets caught, which in imo is kinda outlandish to begin with. Taken with his first post, it kinda looks to me like he crumbed cop in order to get himself shot at so he could show his buddies he's the traitor, with the cop-crumb as a back-up strat:
And coupled with the fact that he's not super into the A50-traitor thing (as shown by how he casually jumped off of it), it seems semi-plausible to me that his A50 push was an attempt by traitor!unah to signal to his buddies, and not an actual legit push on A50.

I was debating posting this, in case he actually *is* town and crumbed cop; I didn't especially want to out cop!una on page 10 or whatever. But lego brought it up, so other people noticed it too, and the more he posts the less I think that's a thing, as I don't much like his reaction to my push on him tbh.
On Una in general - if he's scum I think he's the traitor.

I've only played one game with Una ~6 months ago and I was scum and didn't have to sort him. I only remember him being in that game at all because ~2-3 weeks ago I reread large chunks of it to try to meta someone else; I don't really think I can meta him tbh.

Skitter has focused heavily on Screenplay and Mutant previously. Then suddenly she switched her viewpoint to Una (in the process reversing her viewpoint on mutant) after the whole A50 thing. There isn't really any buddying going on, skitter has never townread Una. If skitter does happen to be scum with Una, this is a good example of bussing a scum partner.

Overall, I feel Una is scum, while Skitter is town --> Una
may
have behaved in this way to build links between himself and skitter to hopefully get Skitter lynched if he is.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 367, Srceenplay wrote:
LEGO scum. It seemed like he was openly PR hunting and trying to push bullshit stance on me.

Math. A pretty good town player.

Mod isn't in the game. Show me an example of where I was doing what you said, I'm not having you posting a blatant lie.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:55 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 396, JaydragonKing wrote:So now your defense is your personality is kinda crappy and we got to get used to you so we can town read you, even with the possibility that your not even town this game. Wonderful.

Along with personally going for a Meta thing I can't even defend myself with? This fricken sucks.
Derpy Hooves in my last game played very like screenplay. Very aggressive. When pressured on it, he said that it was his normal play style and not AI. Turned out to be scum. Do you think this could be a similar situation here? Because I could very well see it.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:20 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 413, the worst wrote:
In post 405, legoboyvdlp wrote:
In post 396, JaydragonKing wrote:So now your defense is your personality is kinda crappy and we got to get used to you so we can town read you, even with the possibility that your not even town this game. Wonderful.

Along with personally going for a Meta thing I can't even defend myself with? This fricken sucks.
Derpy Hooves in my last game played very like screenplay. Very aggressive. When pressured on it, he said that it was his normal play style and not AI. Turned out to be scum. Do you think this could be a similar situation here? Because I could very well see it.
Not really. Derpy made some very anti town plays but it was his meta to do so as either alignment and he was extremely convincingly earnest. Only found him out via PoE tbqh

Srceen's play so far has been messy and trolly but quite pro town. I'm like, confused as to why this wagon is even getting so much traction??
Right.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 426, Srceenplay wrote:Maybe someone better unvote before LEGO shows back up.
I do not intend to hammer, given your role hint in #432.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

UNVOTE:

I find that VT claim very suspicious, why hint at a role if you are only a VT? Any scum can claim VT, they will not be CCd. I'm reading screen now. I'm gonna put this policy vote on though, his play has been shockingly bad.

VOTE: Srceenplay
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 109, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 108, Not_Mafia wrote:It's an open set-up?

Since when did you start trolling?
You think I’m trolling?
I think I’m generating content.
You've done that, but added little to the game. That in itself deserves a lynch. You have a high post count, but if you look at your ISO, a grand majority of those are joke / troll / short posts that add nothing. Looks to me like a scum that is staying active... but not scum hunting.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 287, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 277, skitter30 wrote:And what do you like about Espeonage?

Also, you've played with creature a lot, right? At what point do we start worrying about his lack of content?
Early I thought Espeonage was scum but the more they post the more I feel better about them. They don’t feel like scum.

Yes creature lurking could be scum.
I forgot about him.

VOTE: creature
Ok, well, I personally feel that after RVS, we shouldn't vote for activity: I find it extremely scummy to do so. It is a very easy way to make a mislynch, while many scum I've seen are active, kind of leading the town. OTOH some roles like doctor traditionally "lurk" to slip under the radar, which makes this a way to possibly get a PR mislynched. This is very scummy to me.

In the second place, well, you don't come across as rude, but more... shall we say, obnoxius. If you aren't pynched today, and as it looks you might not be, well, I hope your playstyle improves into Day 3 ;)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 152, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 147, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: Almost50
You don’t vote claimed BG day 1 no matter how much you think you scum read them.
You get a town lean for your bad Vote. Scum would never try that.
Why would they not? This is an example of a bad WIFOM argument: it cannot be proven true. +1 scummy point for towm leaning mutant based on that.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

The hell are you talking about? I'm not lynching a claimed PR... that's what scum do.

Ok, explain how it is PoE'd out? Thought process behind that?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 395, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 389, Sky_Paladin wrote:
@Screen

If there was one player you could get a flip on right now, who would it be and why?
Creature slot.
I’m most confident with that slot being scum.
Entirely on creature meta.
I think the day has lasted long enough and lines have been drawn.
Creature flips scum, puts scum team behind and a nk information could help with Poe.
Well, good... but why so convinced he is scum in this game? Wasn't he prodded and then replaced? Has he been active site wide? As I said, I find activity lynches extremely suspicious. If they are active elsewhere, but not here, then sure. But lynching them if they haven't even logged in?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I checked, and yes, he logged in tpday. But did he login before he was replaced?

Ok...

I now need to read Jay, what joy. Jay replaced Creature, right? I could be sleep right now. Instead I'm posting here.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

UNVOTE:

to prevent a ham er
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

[quote="In post 364

Looking on to the Current wagon of Screenplay (Yes I see his real username and declare it to stupid too type): reading on his stuff, I'm definitely saying he's scum. He started off alright, but now he's doing insults and making shitty readlists, saying he "mixed up games"as his excuse, but if he was really an invested townie, he would have paid more attention. Probably lazy (and salty) scum that got called out.
[/quote]

I can see this as great bussing though. But this is a large amount of my point on Srceen. Continuing to read

I beloeve you skitter ;)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 383, JaydragonKing wrote:I mean, even if I wasn't a replace in, looking through Screen's ISO and seeing him get less coherent and making more mistakes is a pretty good indicator he's scum. I
Aye, agree with that alright. But it could be bad town too, which may be true, he is still my no 1 scum read though.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Ok, Jay hasn't posted much readable except an excellent case on Creature which IMO looks like good bussing. So it's down to meta, and whether Creat-dragon is more lynchable based off meta than my scumread. I may flip a coin :P
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Out for the night. Buenas noches!
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:51 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Someone put him at L-1 while I unvoted so... this is gonna look like me getting off the wagon so let me be absolutely clear that I was unvoting to prevent a hammer while I thought about Jay.

Well, anyway, I find you scummy for:
  • playstyle
  • I've played similar to you as scum
  • saying you've found three scum by post 48 based off RVS and an intent not to vote
  • gut / feel
I'm also, however, putting a vote on Jay right now. It looks like they are our two lynch choices today, and they are equally scummy to me. Particularly due to Creature being active elsewhere.
(just remember Srceen, if you weren't at -1 I'd be voting you :P )

pEdit (removed the vote): OK, that makes it different.
Though you did
not
explain that here. At least I never saw it.

Intent to hammer my other scumread, Srceenplay within 24 hours if nothing convinces me to do something else
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:49 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 496, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 493, legoboyvdlp wrote:saying you've found three scum by post 48 based off RVS and an intent not to vote
Explain this one a little better.
Well, I didn't see any reason for your scum read of the three you mentioned... the only one which I kind of agree with, partly, is the guy who said he wouldn't be voting or doing any RVS.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:40 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

VOTE: Jay

His attempt to get Una lynched was rather scummy, and he was my other scumread. This puts them both on L-1.

As for Una, he's scum-null.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:56 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 544, JaydragonKing wrote:
In post 542, legoboyvdlp wrote:VOTE: Jay

His attempt to get Una lynched was rather scummy, and he was my other scumread.
This puts them both on L-1.

As for Una, he's scum-null.
And giving up an update, good sir, with your vote I have four votes currently. Not at L-1.
lol... sorry, ok
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Screen

Back at -1.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 629, Montosh wrote:
In post 624, skitter30 wrote:
In post 563, Montosh wrote:
Yeah, he got reactions, but he got reactions that no one can follow because they're so muddled up in his attempts to create confusion.
It seems to me he's going for a "too scummy to be scum" thing. I don't like his play, it's anti-town and he's got a better of flipping scum than anyone else.
I disagree with the bolded in that I don't think that the reactions are muddled or difficult to follow.

I don't much like the posts you made last night: they feel like you're pushing a PL more than they feel like you're pushing a scumread, and a lot of your posts are IIOA and seem largely bereft of scumhunting (specifically posts like or post ). I say the latter because you kinda just summarize people's opinions without much commentary.

On the latter post, yeah that was me starting a new one but then getting sidetracked by screen, so fair enough there. On the former though, the only way I know to scumhunt is to look at people's play and reactions to certain situations and determine if those reactions fit scum play more than town play, which was what I was doing in 570 and the previous post of that nature I made.

Also, what's IIOA?
Information instead of analysis. You say people are doing this and this, but you don't say what that means, like it is is AI.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:25 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 97, Espeonage wrote: The hammers thing feels contrived and a dummy, considering I've seen town srceen play normally.

Just reading back a bit, how do you compare his game this game to his usual town game?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:52 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 100, Espeonage wrote:No policy, no abnormal play, no jarring stances

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=73968

I hate meta, but this coupled with the players he had his formative games with feels really bad.
In this game as town, he makes those claims of having found scum in his early posts as town which he does here.

He also makes claims of pr hunting, same here

He also is... obnoxious, abrasive, but overall a good player much like he is here

So unless he is good enough to have a consistent meta between every game, no matter alignment,

UNVOTE:

as my entire csse has evaporated like a droplet of water on a sunny day
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:52 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Who else should I be voting for?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:46 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Why should I vote for Jay/Creature, Espeonage?

Apart from meta?

(ooc I keep reading something about Elsa in this game IIRC... is Jay a hydra account?)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:50 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 648, JaydragonKing wrote:
In post 646, legoboyvdlp wrote:Why should I vote for Jay/Creature, Espeonage?

Apart from meta?

(ooc I keep reading something about Elsa in this game IIRC... is Jay a hydra account?)
I go by Elsa and/or Jay. I usually do it in my introduction but I replaced in this time. Your now the sixth person to ask if this is a Hydra. I'm going to reach a record.
LOL... ok :)

So I still don't really know if you are or not :P
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:51 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Oh, right ok :)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:50 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

@Mod, V/LA from Tu 30th to Thu 1st, then Mon 5th to Thu 8th due to travel.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I don't see any claim from Jay, Sky? Or any hint at a claim.

I no longer believe Srceen to be scum, since his behavior though IMO PL worthy is similar to his town game in other games I've looked at

I intend to hammer in 24 hours as it's all I've got.

(expired on 2018-01-28 21:00:00)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:32 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Well, I'm heading out now. Back later.

Right now srceen is a null-town lean in a complete flip of my reads, opposed to lynching him now.
Jay, like A50 will self resolve.

Of the rest, I'm afraid that will have to wait to tonight ;)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:33 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

If anyone wants to know why I flipped my read on scum, because my case was weak and didn't make sense with his meta as a town player from what I read of it. So its non AI.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Right, I noticed something about the mutant. At various times A50 and Elmo and skitter and Una had all voted for Mutant by 271. Skitter led the second wagon followed by A50. Lets see what happens and who next votes on mutant (this is just for my future reference).
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Sorry, mixed up, looks like A50 led the wagon, not Skitter. Skitter has voted for mutant three times now.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Mutant has
A) jumped on A50 sheeping Una: Defence: not heavily invested into the game

B) defended srceen calling him an easy lynch and naturally scummy, THEN saying he should be lynched even though he is not confident srceen is scum. In hindsight of my town read, SCUMMY as it is good to put pressure and perhaps a lynch onto srceen without being on the wagon

C) posted intent to hammer Srceen "if only for the claim" --> very scummy IMO. PR hunting (srceen, that is what real PR hunting looks like)

D) a few posts later town reading srceen, even though you were "serious" about the intent. To seriously intend to hammer you are normally convinced someone is scum, why did you flip your opinion, I did not see a reason? You seem a bit wavery on screen going from calling it a sheep wagon to posting intent to hammer then town reading. Scummy IMO

E) supposedly set up a50 for a lynch, not sure how I feel about this right now

F) Joking well after RVS is over causing votes, wtf?

I'm maybe 60% scum / 40% town.
A50 is over confident / arrogant but in a good way IMO :P sometimes you have to be that way
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:07 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

So I'm town for semi-scum-reading Mutant?

Anyway The Worst :lol:

Scum

mutantdevle
Null

Everyone else - null
Skitter - town-null
the worst - town-null
Srceenplay - town-null
Town

None

That is
only
what I've seen from this game, that is, not counting gut-feely thingy :)

If you want that too... well, let me know, I really need to go right now.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:36 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Ah... oh ok, got it.
I
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:20 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

lol
I wasn't murdered... I mistyped on my phone
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:25 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 789, mutantdevle wrote: That was not sheeping. I added my own opinions, thoughts and explained my own thinking. If I was sheeping I would simply post a simple post with the general meaning of "I agree" and had been done with it. I made pushes against A50 and backed off when this push had both nothing left to gain and nowhere to go in terms of a wagon. And my own acknowledgement of not presently being very interested in the game was not a defence of my posts against A50. Almost all the posts I have made day 1 were posted with a lack of full interest (including this one). You will see what I mean when I start posting more frequently and with higher scum hunting quality. I stand by what I said about A50, I still think it's plausible he is scum and I would definitely consider him a scum read if not for the claim which is self-resolving.
I hope you do!
In post 789, mutantdevle wrote: I believed that him saying he wouldn't claim until there was intent was a waste of time. It also posed the risk that someone would lolhammer without the claim. My purpose of stating intent was to cut the crap and save some time in getting the claim. I'm under the impression that it's standard practice to claim at L-1 is it not?

The intent to hammer was 100% purely for the claim. Has he claimed immediately, there would have been no intent. Because I don't explicitly scum read him. This entire game he has been in my "town lean but needs a closer analysis as so many people scum read him" pile. As part of my catchup, I intend to look into him a bit more to see if I agree with the town's opinion that he's scummy scum. But as I am not properly invested in the game yet, I am yet to do that. The intent was 'serious' in the way that if he refused to claim after my intent I WOULD have followed it up with a hammer. I was barely around at the time so there was a good chance I wouldn't be taken seriously. I wanted to make it clear that I mean what I say and I don't make empty threats. You might want to remember that for later.
But how does your intent stop any random person from lolhammering? You would hope it would, but how would you be certain? I'm looking forward to your catchup.
In post 789, mutantdevle wrote: What do you mean 'supposedly'? As in you don't actually know? And then, either way, you don't know what you feel about it.
Precisely
In post 789, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 757, legoboyvdlp wrote:I'm maybe 60% scum
In post 737, mutantdevle wrote:Omg, I think this might be a traitor crumb in disguise.
SMH :lol:
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 830, northsidegal wrote:the way lego talked about / dealt with jay seems like scum talking about scum to me, and that's independent of my reads on either of them.
Interesting... what makes you think that?

Anyway, back for a few min before I go tomorrow... will answer anything that needs answered
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 868, Sky_Paladin wrote:Wagon analysis. Will bear more interesting fruit day 2 once we have some flips. For now it's mainly interesting in looking for unexplained voting blocks or strange votes that could be investigated.
I've voted a few other times but usually unvote before the vc. I am over cautious sometimes...
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

[quote="In post 891, the worst"]Apologies for the more deader activity, I'm in two games currently (which is something I promised myself I wouldn't do while I'm still a n00b). This is my 2nd game on the site. FTR out of respect to town and the mod's activity requirements if my activity will remain poor/get worse I'll replace out.

This game has been a lot more overwhelming than expected esp. while juggling another. I definitely lack the knowledge when it comes to setups playstyles etc. so other than reading IIOA into half the player list I'm not really sure how to contribute quite yet. Far from giving up, just currently have very little to contribute. :]

/quote]

Ditto ditto!
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:29 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Right, just a quick thought or two --> this will be my only post tonight.

Not lynching role-claims D1 is a good policy IMO no matter how scummy, unless there is something that is really obviously scum. Thus, almost and Jay shouldn't be lynched today. Correct?

Srceen is not towny in his behaviour, but it's close enough to his town meta for a town read.

I've criticized Mutant's behavior, and I particularly note the lack of a claim given his advocacy for L-1 claiming (which IMO helps scum unless you have an intent to hammer, which admittedly we now do). I do not, however scum read him. In fact, I don't really seriously scum read anyone. Perhaps I should look for town, and not scum --> which I'll do tomorrow.

/out for the night
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I'm not familiar with it but I took an admittedly quick look at your ISO in a few games, where you were town and it's close to your behavior this game.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

That is, I'm not familiar with it in the sense that I'm familiar with how TW plays. But it's easy enough to skim ISOS in your post history.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Hi all! I got some time here :D. It's midnight and I'm writing it in bed, so forgive me.

Anyway, I want to look at sky. And not mafia. And yankee. Let's start with Yankee. Apparentoy the thing to do is to read a traitor claim into everything everyone says, so
I'm going to barbecue your ass if I sniff a hint of treason from you on my re-read
:D

Anyway, it is difficult to read him as we have so little. But, overall... TOWN. He claimed to be baiting for reactions, and while I initially found his lack of RVS suspicious, that's actually a pretty good idea. It did get people talking after all. I do not see anything scummy at all on this.

Moving on to Not Mafia this guy needs policied for obvious reasons. As Mutant is a null-slightly-town, I am very happy to lynch NM. He has kept his vote on Yankee all game. He is not doing anything at all. He may be town but his game is terrible. As Sky put it, deliberately evasive.

Now, Sky. Votes for screen. Talks about my wagon and Jay's wagon being possible counter!wagons. In hind sight of my town read on srceen who I believed to be scum I find this a bit suspicious, but not lynch worthy or AI, just noting it for the future, because at that point srceen looked very scummy. He voted for Jay saying he would like a claim from Jay --> good, but is it wise on D1? I do not agree it is. After looking a bit at Mutant, he starts on Una: says Una is opportunisticaly making trivial reads. I want to hear what he says about Espeonage, before I make a formal decision, but I think this is also town.

I do not think mutant was setting up Jay for a mislynch. It seems a fairly natural thing to say...

Now 1am, what joy!

Is an online game that I'm bad at worth losing my beauty sleep?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Do note that my sky / yankee reads are both independent and dependent: I formed my yankee read first, and the paladin read confirmed it IMO.

I think srceen is town and paladin is town. So right now 3/13 town, thus 30% pdds to lynch randomly.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I'm glad I took the time to do this anyway, at least I'm a bit more cogniscent with what to do and I learned something. And I have one more on the town list, narrows it down, even if I don't have any scum reads right now.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:57 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Empty vote?! Nothing empty about that!
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:54 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

you forgot to say I'm the traitor because of that :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFAIK an empty vote is just a vote where you are not convinced but just putting the vote on me because you feel like it, right? 957 was meant to be a joke...
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:18 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

You can't or won't talk about it, Almost?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:41 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

you know what
VOTE: Not Mafia

Stop it. Yankee / Paladin isn't scum, at least not today
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Wont find scum here but if you want to go ahead. You'll probably regret it later on ;)

I think I have skitter, Paladin, Srceen and me as confirmed town. So 4/13, leaving 3/9 scum. 33% of NM flipping scum, if my reads are accurate. Probably aren't but well. NM is a terrible player and should be shot or lynched.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

No personal offense intended, that was to the game, not the player :)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Actually should my reads be accurate, AND A50/Jay be town... that leaves 3/7 odds, or 42% of any of the remaining players being scum... or is my mthematics charcteristically wrong?

Pedit,

I'm treating them as confirmed town personally, because I town read them... being a wishy washy "maybe they are scum, maybe they are town" is not good play. Till I am convinced otherwise, they are my town list.

And to me, as town... I am confirmed town... when did you see a town clim to be scum? :lol:

Pedit, wow you guys are active
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

A50/Jay are town, until a counter claim comes along or they scum slip

Paladin? I'm too exhausted to write why (srriously, I woke at 6 and slept at 1am, not fun!) so I'll find the post where i said shy
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Scum
Mathdino - mod is scum

Null

Mutantdevle - scum null
Not mafia - policy him ftw
The Worst - null

Town

Paladin
Skitter
A50
Jay
Srceenplay
Me obviously

Ok, so I didn't actually TR him officially yet, but I said this about him:

Votes for screen. Talks about my wagon and Jay's wagon being possible counter!wagons. In hind sight of my town read on srceen who I believed to be scum I find this a bit suspicious, but not lynch worthy or AI, just noting it for the future, because at that point srceen looked very scummy. He voted for Jay saying he would like a claim from Jay --> good, but is it wise on D1? I do not agree it is. After looking a bit at Mutant, he starts on Una: says Una is opportunisticaly making trivial reads. I want to hear what he says about Espeonage, before I make a formal decision, but I think this is also town.
Based on my gut!Yankee!Town, and my feeling that his scum hunting is geniune, he is a town read, albeit my weakest one right now. Srceen is my strongest TR.

Pedit, very important, please read: My confirmed town lists are NOT in any way cleared lists. But in my brain they are confirmed to me unless I decide otherwise. Now, A50 and Jay are on my 90% cleared list until they are scum slipped or counterclaimed due to their claims.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I am not as convinced as I was mutant is scum, note I was not convinced enough to vote him so he gets downgraded.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #90) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1025, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is Yankee slot still alive, how many wagons before we finally lynch that slot?

THIS is why I am voting you.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #91) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1027, legoboyvdlp wrote:Scum
Mathdino - mod is scum

Null

Mutantdevle - scum null
Not mafia - policy him ftw
The Worst - null

Town

Paladin
Skitter
A50
Jay
Srceenplay
Me obviously
Ok, something to note. Just because I am town reading them doesn't mean there is not a scum among them, does not mean we are limited to {montosh, mutant, nsg, Una, Esp or NM}

But scum is more likely to be amongst them IMO.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1030, the worst wrote:Pala let's ask random players questions. If they're in the top half of the player list I'll answer the questions for them. If they're in the bottom half, you answer for them. :lol:

Legs' previous read on you was on point with my thinking, pretty much null but I'd be prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt today. The fact he's suddenly town blocking you and you're answering questions for him is ringing alarm bells for me

Pedit: I'll accept the terminology difference but it's still a bit curious for me how you're pulling him back to town lean now :(
What danger was he in? Why would I want to town block him -- that is terrible
play as scum.

Meh, I always mess up on D1 as town it seems :lol:

Ok, PEDIT:

Paladin, it starts to look like you are buddying me now after that last post of yours. I'd be an excellent player to buddy as scum, because I am the village idiot round here. Why are you voting on NM? Not necessarily a scum read, but my already weak TR is maybe 1% less strong as you vote for NM, I am curious why you did it. Why is this better? (I do agree it is better, but still)

Pedit 2
I'm illiteral sometimes :P but not illiterate
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #93) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Admittedly, NM is, a random shot with a 40% scum chance if I worked it out right. But... it is all I have right now. He is a great policy lynch. Unless his play improves into day 2? Anyone familiar with his meta?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Glad to please :P

Well, I've only played as scum once in my 5 games (2 2 years ago, one recently, one here, and this), but I don't think it is wise... a sudden jump of reads is bound to draw attention. You do not want attention as scum, you want to push it onto others. I did things like that and got lynched day 2 for it, losing the game eventually :)

Ok, so either TW or NM or PL is scum then NM :facepalm: :roll:

You know that may be your first good post all week, at least it has content, not meaningless piles of mashed potatoes,
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Thank you, NM is indeed useless and has a decent chance of being scum based on my NON-LYNCHABLES list should it happen to be accurate :P (calling it that from now on @tw)

@tw it was a joke based on NM. For his day talk theory to be true, both scum involved would need to be on at the same time, at least, active within the last hour.

@skitter if we can get another lynch tonight, by all means :)
But in case we do not have a vig, and no more lynch worthy tonight, we should get rid of the NM.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Ok, I'll look at Esp
Paladin, you still around, was that post earlier your thoughts on Esp?

Pedit, Paladin, that's a great argument to lynch NM, and I like it. I think those who can be active here at least for an hour or two should vote to put on the pressure, even if you don't want to lynch right now.

Pedot 3.. 4... 5... 6.... NSG what do you have on Esp and day 1 scum behaviour?

Pedit 7, yes, yes.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Nobody mentioned no lynch yet. I do not like no lynch d1, but n0 makes good sense. But since this is not a N0 game, what do you think of no lynch?

Pedit, TW interested why you TR NM, must have missed it, anything beyond he is a PL?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

NSG, I am not expecting you to lynch him, but a vote is your weapon, I think some pressure might help. But if he is a TR, ok.

What's up, Jay?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Is Espeonage active?

Sorry Jay I missed it. We had over 100 posts in 30 minutes :)

Post no, or do I have to go hunting?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: wait a moment

Anyone got a vote count?

Seriously, this game is great :D I enjoy it when we are all online at the same time
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1031, JaydragonKing wrote:I would try to lead the town myself, but I'm still not the best at that. Plus their is still doubt about my claim, so it makes sense.

I only can say I don't agree with Mutant's current play on a fundamental basis, but I can't separate that in my head and decide if that's scummy because I don't like it or scummy because it's not town-optimal.

If it's mine and Almost's responsibility to push the game at the moment however... I need us to decide now. It was why I thought the Screen idea was a decent idea in the first place.

What slot would give us the most information at the moment that hasn't already claimed? What would solidify possible scum teams or even just a scum?
Ok, just off the top of my head NM is pretty much info less.
Happy to lynch mutant, espeonage I have no opinion on.

Mutant... well, may be scum may not be, not sure

@a50, not a 5 player, but a 3 player with you and sky and nm
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Can I go to bed now?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Ok, folks. Sorry, I am dealing with a major issue on my Discord server which may take 2 hours or more to clear up. May not be back.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I'm probably not going to be here before deadline, so do what you like tonight. Sorry, this situation is a mess over on Discord...

UNVOTE: just in case
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:19 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Oh well... I understood deadline to be in 3 hours 42 minutes, apparently it's on Sunday though :D

Thank you, Mathdino.

OK, I can't vote for srceen or Paladin, my town reads. Mutant is probably the scummiest of my scum reads, so why not vote there?

VOTE: Mutantdevle

/ooc I ended up leaving that server to die :roll: ooc/
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:34 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

@A50 you don't seem to want A50 lynched according to your vote. Hmm?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:35 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

... that is, you don't seem to want mutant lynched.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:27 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1410, JaydragonKing wrote:
In post 1409, Srceenplay wrote:Jay montosh and sky are looking pretty good for lynching tomorrow
I'd be more mad at you for picking the three most townies of the lot if I hadn't personally asked for everyone's opinion on their three people to lynch.
What. Is. Going. On. Here.

How did you guys mislynch the worst in 24 hours?

I'm finally home after 27 hours of horror involving three aircract changes due to technical malfunctions, causing a rebooking causing our baggage to be lost. I will try and see what is happening later on. Right now I want to sleep.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:17 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1425, JaydragonKing wrote:well basically, legoboy, Espeonage shoot Worst. Worst didn't die. we lynch Worst. Una and Esp die the following night.

you following so far?
Thanks. I am completely out of this game right now, I hope to catch up within the next while.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:20 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

So last night it looks like Esp killed Una?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:22 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I have no reads.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:22 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

(Yet)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1449, Sky_Paladin wrote:I am going V/LA for the next 72 hours. When I will return I may or may not claim cop with a guilty on NSG as crumbed here and followed up here. I may or may not also have visited Not Mafia last night.
Is this a cop softclaim?

I await your answer before I contribute more. This might be important.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I really hope this did not end the day. If so you deserve to be PLed...
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Alright, I see we are discussing no lynching. I have never held this to be a good solution at any time, and am opposed to doing it unless there is nothing else. But as we are, I believe, in MyLo, I am not opposed to no lynch today, if we have no other option. I am now declaring myself open to no lynch today.

Of the players now left in this game, we have:

Srceenplay - town...ish. Opposed to lynxhing based on meta and because of townish behaviour.

Not Mafia - null, confusing, and anti town. Will lynch today.

Jay / Elsa - helpful, claimed PR, not willing to lynch barring a CC. A moderate town read.

Skitter - overall town read. I don't see anything screaming either way, but more town that scum. Open to lynching if a good case is made.

Montosh - I really don't know enough. Activity on the lower end of the spectrum. Pending ISO.

NSG - Pending read. I need to ISO.

Mathdino - I have proof he is scum :lol:

Sky - I have a town read on him, but this might change. I admit to some good playstyle bias as mentioned by skitter, as well as my townread on Creature (replacement meta). But I need to hear what he has to say about his claim.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

If Sky turns out not to be cop... well, 851
A) throws shade on any counters in the future
B) says a third claim is probably fake... except it has to be a powerful PR, so the claim will be true as scum could not possibly fake claim Cop

Did I get that right for once?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Oh right, I see. Only 2 on NL ;)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

As of now, I am counterclaiming cop. I think there is not much point waiting for him to heavily deny softclaiming cop, but if he does, he is almost certainly scum, given his heavy crumbs. I can point out an early crumb if necessary. I might have been too obvious, as I think someone (mutant) picked up on it.

On night 1 I investigated Espeonage, and found him not to be a goon, as we now know. On the following days I was V/LA and rather surprised by the speed, as I expected to get a result N3 as well, but you guys messed that up.

Note that sky IIRC was town reading NM, which if he flips scum will mean NM is more likely to be scum. Also, he seemed to crumb TW being scum as well as NSG in 1208. Thus, those two are likely town.

I think we found scum.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Ok, pedit after the post, well, NM you can't say I am waffling now....
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I did not.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I read the message, and did not submit an investigation action, largely because my free wifi allowance at Miami airport ran out, and I didn't wish to pay for it... I can't prove it, so there you are, go ahead.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #122) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Fwiw you get 45 minutes only at Miami, then it cuts off.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #123) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

I'm going to go ahead and vote for Sky. I can't see why a town would fake claim cop.

VOTE: Sky_Paladin

At this point, it is up to you guys. I will try to help, and I hope you vote wisely.

Pedit: I'm sorry, but that is correct.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Pedit 2: (Well of course you aren't going to say the guy who just probably saved your bacon is lying, are you? :P)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1503, JaydragonKing wrote:
In post 1499, legoboyvdlp wrote:I read the message, and did not submit an investigation action, largely because my free wifi allowance at Miami airport ran out, and I didn't wish to pay for it... I can't prove it, so there you are, go ahead.
This is the crappiest excuse ever.

So when you checked your PM, You didn't pick a single person to investigate if you knew you wouldn't have good internet access to pick later?
You think I should waste money to do that?
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Hey look, Lego the idiot is back.

Well, what is done is done.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (isolation #127) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Either scum kill me and Sky leads you to your doom or scum don't kill me and I am mislynched. So I guess either you trust me and lynch Sky or else do what is probably the right thing to do, since I am usually idiotic.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

(The first part of the statement is incorrect - if I die, then Sky is confirmed scum. Apologies)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

It was fairly evident what he was going to do, unless he was trying to draw out a counter claim (PR hunting for the NK perhaps or else actuaoly a town trying to find a scum by fake claiming, hoping to draw a scum counter? IMO the first is much more realistic, considering that we do not know if we have 4 or 3 prs.)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1523, JaydragonKing wrote:Answer me this then... When you read about him softclaiming Goon Cop, did you in fact notice that he'd be on V\LA from the 9th to the 12th?
I did. He essentially posted intent to claim on the 12th.

@Montosh
In post 132, legoboyvdlp wrote:
In post 47, TheYankeeReaper wrote:I don't want to rock the boat this game, so I'm not going to vote.

No waves from me, captain. Just a good lil tax-paying townie.
Baaaad

Where we going to get our information but from RVS?
Have to arrest you, maybe you are tax evading
! :P
In post 180, legoboyvdlp wrote:
In post 163, Almost50 wrote:

@Everyone: I want mutant lynched today. If he flips Mafia it is proof enough for me that Mafia actually DID recruit their Traitor already, so the RC can actually catch the "Goon" they are assigned to catch.
So... if he flips town, what then? Do we blindly follow you to our doom? :P That is a serious question btw.

I'm
a little busy, but I'm monitoring the thread. Maybe I will be a bit freer after tomorrow. After the people I have staying with me leave ;)

G
ood grief, I nearly forgot... On Sunday I'll be away all day, mostly... V/LA. On the other hand I do promise to post more after the weekend. ;)

C
ount me out for the night, it's late.
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #131) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:57 am

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Which backs up my townread on Srceen. I look forward to Sky's return to see what happens :)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

Well, oof. I kinda lost this game for you by leading off on Sky.

So well, anyway thank you very much to Mathdino for an excellent game, and I do apologize for not being involved as I wished. :)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #133) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1556, Not_Mafia wrote:Yeah, that you’re scum
Personally, I feel you played extremely well as scum. Your playstyle is rather odd, but it is consistent with your meta, from what little I've seen, and you successfully managed to stay off any serious scum read lists, unless I missed them :)
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #134) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1597, Montosh wrote:VOTE: Sky
That's a great example of scum quickhammering, so GG to you!

Return to “Completed Open Games”