Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

VOTE: Black
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 83, Black wrote: Yeah I'm brand new here so no one can read me

> . >

< . <
A perfect slot to hind in as Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 77, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 69, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kokichi oma

just a bunch of meh
In the 2 games I've played with you, every time I voted you, you voted me back. You were town those games so I wanted to see if you would do the same here. Good work

I'm thinking you're Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 92, Save The Dragons wrote: Why do you like kawaiis posts I feel like it's possible kira would have the most confidence to come into the thread and randomly call other people kira
I'd have the least confidence as Kira, self-conscious in every post, I'd fade away in the bg and be a non-entity
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 93, Gimli wrote: yeah but he is quoting a very scummy post by kokichi and calling him kira for it, it's not really random, there's a read on a player here. I think maybe as scum kawaii would be more elaborate, and IDK if kira is condidently doing anything tbh. if this is a chess game, kira is the scum's king. IDK if it plays too loosey goosey but ofc kira might do that if we start just reading people as not kira for playing loose.

I don't think it's kawaii anyway.
You see the games being played, the moves being made
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 100, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 93, Gimli wrote: yeah but he is quoting a very scummy post by kokichi and calling him kira for it, it's not really random, there's a read on a player here. I think maybe as scum kawaii would be more elaborate, and IDK if kira is condidently doing anything tbh. if this is a chess game, kira is the scum's king. IDK if it plays too loosey goosey but ofc kira might do that if we start just reading people as not kira for playing loose.

You see the games being played, the moves being made
UNVOTE: Black
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:06 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 107, Black wrote: Lorne... when you wrote did you know that only Kira can see what skills are in play and not the followers?
How do you know only Kira can see the skills in play?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:06 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 140, Gimli wrote: but I feel that meg might have openclaimed kira alignment, and it's still not a good flip because we should be focused solely on kira hunting.
It is a good flip, we need to focus on anyone who is Kira/Kira aligned, not exclusively Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:08 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 165, Black wrote: If we suspect someone is a follower then we kill them
^ Straight up
"I'm Death, straight up"
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 192, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 174, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 140, Gimli wrote: but I feel that meg might have openclaimed kira alignment, and it's still not a good flip because we should be focused solely on kira hunting.
It is a good flip, we need to focus on anyone who is Kira/Kira aligned, not exclusively Kira
Agreed, going for people who are just kira can lead to more miselim's cause we could be overlooking things by not looking for followers too.
Who do you feel is a follower?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:54 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 348, Gimli wrote:
In post 99, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 92, Save The Dragons wrote: Why do you like kawaiis posts I feel like it's possible kira would have the most confidence to come into the thread and randomly call other people kira
I'd have the least confidence as Kira, self-conscious in every post, I'd fade away in the bg and be a non-entity
do we think kawaii has faded away and became a non-entity?
I do
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 399, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 396, Gimli wrote: ah

no of course he didn't mean out the detective. we can just vote out a scummy slot. we don't need to out the detective to do that.
Then follow your heart's desire as you please. The longer it takes Kawaii (AND Mala) to resurface, the more this one grows wary of them.
I'm back
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 400, Gimli wrote:
In post 398, Black wrote: Gimli can you scum case Kawaii?
sure.

let's remove the fact that it did absolutely nothing, not a single read, not a single game advancing question or statement and it just went full scum potato lurk mode. then there's this idea, that maybe a new player like kawaii (who I assume is a new player) will be actually too self conscious and frozen up if he randed fucking kira in a game like this, and would just truthtell ITT and fade to the background and become a non entity:
In post 350, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 348, Gimli wrote:
do we think kawaii has faded away and became a non-entity?
I do
there's nothing more self conscious than this last post. IDK what else do you need. maybe kawaii is kira, maybe kawaii is a follower, but I'm betting the bank on this being a wolf regardless. it's a wolf. it's not knowing what to do.

if the defense is 'surely he wouldn't play this poorly' then IDK what else you want as a case. this is the most blatant lolkira we have. if it's a dead end it's fine cause it's just d1. but I say we roll with the truthtelling and flip it and see what happens.

worst case scenario we lost the kawaii slot playing like absolute potatoes.
The whole basis of your case is me going dark, contributing nothing, etc. You said yourself I was onto something with Kokichi, how is that nothing?

-You on me

If I called out a very scummy post by kokichi how tf did I do absolutely nothing?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 404, Gimli wrote: you pointed at koki and called him kira, you didn't elaborate. I was projecting my own thoughts into your post clearly.
I concede you read into my post, but that was the idea I wanted to convey, I even implied it was in my next post to you about koki when you said Kira is the King in chess
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 409, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 385, Black wrote: Do we really think kawaii is Kira because they said they would act a certain way as Kira and then acted that way? That just doesn't seem like something scum would do. To assume Kawaii is Kira we have to assume they would just out themselves D1 for no reason

Also Kokichi brought up a Gimli meta analysis that everyone just overlooked. Gimli is definitely acting more confident in his reads this game and it's not just exclusive to the Kokichi read. All of his reads have felt definitive. Just feels weird
I'm not voting Kawaii because I'm sheeping their own read on themselves, I'm voting Kawaii because the content they have posted has felt awkward and I don't like how little they've engaged with anyone.
That's a completely valid reason to be voting me, I failed to engage with anyone up into this point
With the last question you asked, I wanted to know how Black knew the Kira skill mechanic
As to why I'm disengaged with this game, this is intentional, I want people to think I'm Kira to see how Kira/followers react to me, though I was tempted to ask why Black is 0% follower with Gimli being 100% town, I held back to attempt this gambit

It's possible followers exist in Kokichi/HPE, though I'm not finding saying I should not be eliminated to be sufficient evidence, it doesn't make total sense to defend me as followers if their genuine belief is I am town
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 416, Vanderscamp wrote: Kawaii, thoughts the people scumreading you?
Scumreading me is not scummy in itself, I feel town would find my play scummy, I do not trust Gimli's motivation, seems like he's following the red herring I set up in the beginning, pivoting away from Kokichi to me, I see why Gimli towns Kokichi, but I don't see why Gimli used the thinnest piece of evidence, my own self-admission of how I'd play Kira and build a complete case upon it when I happen to play the same way being away, feels opportunistic

You feel valid when saying you voting me since I'm awkward/failed to engage with anyone, that's a valid reason to vote me, any town wants me to engage, something I've failed to do, town wants engagement so town doesn't fall into inactivity, I like HPE saying,
In post 399, HighPrincessErinys wrote: The longer it takes Kawaii (AND Mala) to resurface, the more this one grows wary of them.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 419, Kokichi Oma wrote: So if anyone else notices the difference besides just Black in the gimli games I've posted, can everyone stop blindly town reading him? I don't understand it. And his certainty of his reads is something I don't get. I would be very much down for a Gimli vote out today
Lemme read the gimli games
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:42 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 428, Gimli wrote: meta: kawaii just finished a newbie and posted like a hydra of grandpamo and shirou

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=11&t=90503&user_select%5B%5D=36997

kawaii's experience with mafia is:
In post 11, KawaiiKame wrote: I've played in school/in forum
IDK I feel weird hard casing the guy this hard, I'm not saying I KNOW THIS IS 10000% MAFIA but dudes what more do we need?
Why pursue me if you feel weird casing me? What more do we need? We need more than this, Idek the people you listing, circumstantial evidence, why does me playing like people Idek implicate me? Like wtf? I'm in confusion, this case you have against me is completely circumstantial, I say I'd fade away and become a non-entity as Kira and I happen to fade away and become a non entity, meaning I'm Kira? Me playing the way I say I'd play Kira only means I
might
be Kira, me being away is not evidence I am Kira, it only increases the likelihood of me being Kira. How tf does me saying I'd fade away and become a non-entity as Kira, only to fade away and become a non-entity help me
fade away and become a non-entity
, you noticed me being gone because of what I said, me drawing attention to myself like that achieves the opposite of me fading away, in fact it made me an entity by causing me to come back when you called out my red-herring, I like the call out, showed you had a town mindset, but now you're being overconfident tunneling me on pure circumstance, if I assume good faith. If I assume bad faith, you're Kira pursuing the easiest kill without having to write my name in the Death Note
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:46 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 345, Kokichi Oma wrote: Look at these 2 iso's from Gimli's last 2 games and compare to this so far. Just from Day 1s. Does no one else see the difference? Look how much he hopped around compared to how 'certain' he is with his reads here.

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=23&t=90376&user_select%5B%5D=34779

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=51&t=90328&user_select%5B%5D=34779
Gimli feels totally different in this game to this one, the confidence in this game/the doubt in the last games is night/day, feels like 2 different people in personality/style, you mentioned Gimli getting burned against you b4 so maybe this is a change of playstyle in place of change in alignment, it is possible the alignment changed with the playstyle though
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:49 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 432, Gimli wrote: if i'm detective or assistant then I still want props from getting the rest of it right:

1. Detective - mala
2. Assistant - STD
3. Taskforce Member - vander
4. Taskforce Member - meg
5. Taskforce Member - gimli
6. Taskforce Member - lorne
7. Taskforce Member - HPE
8. Kira Follower - black
9. Kira Follower - kokichi
10. Kira - kawaii
Why tf you potentially outing PRs?
VOTE: Gimli
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:33 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 454, Gimli wrote: meta case against me is that I'm too confident. we're playing a 10er with a majority of players I played with before, and I think kira is especifically a newbie who couldn't sustain the weight of their role in game, so I happen to think the game is easy.
You thinking the game is easy is a mistake, the game is not easy, if you do not think anyone else is Kira you fail to see who you facing
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:27 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 487, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 450, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 432, Gimli wrote: if i'm detective or assistant then I still want props from getting the rest of it right:

1. Detective - mala
2. Assistant - STD
3. Taskforce Member - vander
4. Taskforce Member - meg
5. Taskforce Member - gimli
6. Taskforce Member - lorne
7. Taskforce Member - HPE
8. Kira Follower - black
9. Kira Follower - kokichi
10. Kira - kawaii
Why tf you potentially outing PRs?
Nooo Kawaii that's a bad post
I'm quoting Gimli...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:29 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 509, Black wrote: He also gave some fluff bs answer when I asked him about Gimli's post. I think Lorne is just scum
How confident do you feel in Lorne being scum? Time to IS0
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:30 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 511, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: Lorne Malvo
Today feels like the day where all of my townreads make asses of themselves.
Was Lorne your townread?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:35 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 514, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 503, Black wrote:
In post 380, Lorne Malvo wrote: If Kawaii was Kira, I would not want to be a follower right now
In post 423, Lorne Malvo wrote: I do not approve a Kawaii hang
In post 488, Lorne Malvo wrote: I got your back Gimli
VOTE: KawaiiKame
VOTE: Lorne Malvo
While I agree he made a 180, I would want to see his reason why it was a bad post for Kawaii and not for us.
I'm willing to hold back my vote on Lorne though this sudden shift to bwing my push doesn't look good in my eyes
Like Lorne openly declared support in siding with Gimli
In post 488, Lorne Malvo wrote: I got your back Gimli
VOTE: KawaiiKame
Straight up show of allegiance
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:39 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 274, HighPrincessErinys wrote: an intensive read honestly his posts have just been flying over my head but my vaguest impressions are that hes town-ish-y
I get you with Lorne's posts flying you by, they flied by me too when reading them, saw it as innocent banter with saying Gimli is based finding Kira D1 with Gimli vs. Koki siding with Gimli
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:00 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 538, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 498, Black wrote:
In post 493, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 489, Black wrote:
In post 487, Lorne Malvo wrote: Nooo Kawaii that's a bad post
Do you really think kawaii's post was worse than Gimli's?
I don't read Gimli's posts, they're too long
Gimli's post is literally in the kawaii post you quoted

Maybe Lorne is just Kira
Oh that was a great post then
And yes, I am
It's a great post if Gimli posts it but a bad post if I post it? How tf does this make sense? The post didn't change, only the person who posted it, why does it make a difference who posted it if the content is the same?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 480, Gimli wrote: HPE, to kawaii's post you think is excellent, let me respond to that then:
In post 447, KawaiiKame wrote:
Why pursue me if you feel weird casing me? What more do we need? We need more than this, Idek the people you listing, circumstantial evidence, why does me playing like people Idek implicate me? Like wtf? I'm in confusion, this case you have against me is completely circumstantial, I say I'd fade away and become a non-entity as Kira and I happen to fade away and become a non entity, meaning I'm Kira? Me playing the way I say I'd play Kira only means I
might
be Kira, me being away is not evidence I am Kira, it only increases the likelihood of me being Kira. How tf does me saying I'd fade away and become a non-entity as Kira, only to fade away and become a non-entity help me
fade away and become a non-entity
, you noticed me being gone because of what I said, me drawing attention to myself like that achieves the opposite of me fading away, in fact it made me an entity by causing me to come back when you called out my red-herring, I like the call out, showed you had a town mindset, but now you're being overconfident tunneling me on pure circumstance, if I assume good faith. If I assume bad faith, you're Kira pursuing the easiest kill without having to write my name in the Death Note
the newbie that just ended had kawaii making some 400 posts. while that's not enough to scumcase someone, its clear from kawaii's posts that they're having a hard time producing content. other than pushing me and defending themselves, I wouldn't say kawaii done anything this game, and that contradicts with their freshest town meta of being involved.

kawaii said that was all theatre to be read as kira so they could farm reactions from it. I simply do not believe that to be the case, I think kawaii wasn't looking scummy on purpose.

kawaii isn't scum just because he did exactly what he said he'd do as kira; but because the meta read and the truthtelling are accurate descriptions of someone picking up this role and being incredibly self conscious about it.

I started to push kawaii, and suddenly people started defending him. when I was pushing kokichi, there was no resistance from any parts of the thread. when I started pushing kawaii, I started to become a wagon myself. that increases the likelihood that I'm onto something and that's why I'm pursuing this elimination, to the very end and even if I annoy enough townies to be flipped for it.
Meta this, meta that, have you ever meta girl before?

I...don't fault you for your reasoning, it's wrong but it's a town mindset, especially feeling you're onto something with all the defense of me not being Kira, I know I'm not Kira but I see why you see me as Kira

If you feel you're onto something, keep going, and don't let anyone stop you, who knows maybe my flip can cause you to revaluate the game, especially with HPE as you said, you holding me to my last meta is not something I like though, since it's circumstantial evidence, the way I play b4 as town doesn't mean I'm not town in this game, I am, I've been busy in the weekend in life and I thought I'd be the most useful acting like Kira instead of randomly coming in and out, I hope you shifting focus to me away Koki is beneficial to town, as in I hope Koki is not scum

With the last game I felt free to post, I had time, my time was tight causing me to disengage and letting the day play out, I feel my disengagement was beneficial to the game with all the engagement it created, thanks to your pursuit of me with Vand and the defense of those who do not believe in me being Kira

I hope you think about this, if I'm not Kira, who is? This is what I want to find out

You theorize I am the passive/defensive Kira, one who is overwhelmed by the weight of my role, unprepared to be who I am, not ready to be Kira- someone who is completely collapsing in front of your eyes in real time, only responding to defend myself and not deeply analyzing the game to scumhunt

I saw you as an active/offensive Kira, someone who is pinning down the easiest elimination and pursuing it full force based on contradictions, but now that I realize the play you making I do not see this, if you're not Kira, and I'm not Kira, then Kira lies some place in the middle, someone who is active/defensive, passive/offensive, someone who is careful in their thoughts/words, someone who articulates their reasons semi well, someone who is potentially defensive, if not disarming

If we ascribe to this active/defensive theory Kira is among Black/HPE/Kochi
Kochi is naturally disarming/affable, seemingly shifting to any mood at any time adapting to the state of the game we in, fitting into town blending in like a chameleon, I'm always amused by the character Kochi posts I find it funny, the lack of edge I get is a potential danger, you pursued Kochi b4 and like you I'm confused how Kochi is Kira since they feel town

Black feels simultaneously offensive/defensive, pursuing you/Lorne while defending me, I genuinely believe everything Black says is a town mindset, questioning everyone and everything, including me, I like this inquisitive mind a lot, actively engaging with the game with thoughts/feelings I logically/emotionally follow, feel she's pursuing mafia as she sees them

HPE feels chill to me, saying your Kira case against me is flimsy, I do not fail to see I am bias with this, HPE's statement aligns with my pov of not being Kira, HPE simultaneously saying a case exists of me being scumlean while saying my defense is excellent, Ik you think it's not, I want to know why HPE thinks it is, I feel HPE's playstyle suits Kira the most but I don't think HPE is Kira

Vand is on the opposite side going against me, this pursuit feels town with saying I'm awkward/minimal engagement, thoughts flow naturally building a case against me, constantly asking why people think I'm town, I find these significant:
In post 407, Vanderscamp wrote: this feels very follower to Kawaii Kira esque.
In post 408, Vanderscamp wrote: If Kawaii were Kira I would expect followers to post pretty much exactly the kind of thing that HPE just did, so I don't understand you giving this read right after that happened.
In post 407, Vanderscamp wrote: this feels very follower to Kawaii Kira esque.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

UNVOTE: Gimli
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 407, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 381, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 377, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 362, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay it's independent of me. Then okay. And I don't think we're going to vote out Kawaii today anyway, so no point.

I'm actually just going to look through iso's and stop trying to defend myself cause my back and forth with you is distracting me too much.
I am extremely down to daykill Kawaii.

I don't like the fact that Kawaii has never responded to me calling out that post I thought was scummy, or asked me about my vote.
At this point a daykill on Kawaii doesn't feel necessary. Sinking into background is feeling more and more like a scum thing to this one but even if we condemn them in a day or two it honestly doesn't think it would be worth it especially for the detective reveal. And then there's the aspect of when you wait multiple days, the gamestate and what we know and who's scummiest will change. Condemn now = Total gamble, condemn later = We don't even know if we'd want to at that point. Thus if you want Kawaii dead NOW, vote them. Though again this one prefers dragging the game days out for max discussion and analysis.
I am voting them.

I also don't understand this defence, this feels very follower to Kawaii Kira esque.
Why does this feel very follower to me = Kira esque?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:41 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 483, Black wrote:
In post 481, Gimli wrote:
In post 417, KawaiiKame wrote: As to why I'm disengaged with this game, this is intentional, I want people to think I'm Kira to see how Kira/followers react to me
HPE do you seriously believe what kawaii is saying here?
Wait. I missed this from kawaii somehow and this seems weird. I was thinking Kawaii wasn't around much this weekend and that they might have felt overwhelmed due to this game having a much different ruleset and mechanics than the newbie games. I was not expecting this response
In post 532, Black wrote:
Kawaii wrote: As to why I'm disengaged with this game, this is intentional, I want people to think I'm Kira to see how Kira/followers react to me
Kawaii were you serious when you said this? I don't get this vibe from you and I also think you revealing this is pretty weird if that actually is your plan
I was feeling overwhelmed with everything happening in the weekend, helping with moving/going back into school, the scope of this game too, so many things happened suddenly to take away my time/shy me away in the game, I didn't know what to say a lot of the time and feeling I made a massive mistake last game, some point I conceived the idea of slightly baiting followers to come to me by being away, I wanted to see how Kira would react to me seeming like Kira too, since I'd be away anyway I thought I'd do the slight gambit, letting the day play out igniting the flames, I didn't expect this fire, I intended to see how Kira/followers would react
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:52 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 649, Gimli wrote: I almost liked those posts though for real

so let's consider when kawaii isn't kira. then hpe/koki/black would probably be townies because who wouldn't take the easy d1 here as kira/follower, right?

we're pointing at STD/lorne/malakittens? if that's the case

I'm keeping vander as a townie in any configuration
Assuming no follower believed in me being Kira in hpe/koki/black all 3 = town
Excluding Vand, by poe in you pov, yes, Kira has to be within STD/lorne/mala
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:52 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 657, Save The Dragons wrote: i don't think that's a good poe, i'm not kira and i don't think it's mala or lorne tbh

i think that post by kawaii just now is potentially trying to buddy it doesn't actually say much of anything new

VOTE: kawaiikame
I'm confirming the logic in Gimli's poe via his pov, ofc it isn't saying anything new, sometimes a confirmation of logic is good
I'm with you in Lorne not being Kira, Lorne feels way too erratic/chaotic to be Kira, Lorne feels like Misa in this game
The main hole in Gimli's logic is not seeing Vand as Kira/follower in any event, that narrows down Kira to you/mala/lorne by poe
Who do you feel is Kira if I'm not Kira? Ik you see yourself as not Kira in your pov but I see Kira deflecting being Kira to me
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:54 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 661, Save The Dragons wrote: i guess i shouldn't rule out mala so quickly but my experience is she doesn't post much and i worry that people going after her are going after low hanging fruit
What is high hanging fruit in your pov?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:55 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 663, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 661, Save The Dragons wrote: i guess i shouldn't rule out mala so quickly but my experience is she doesn't post much and i worry that people going after her are going after low hanging fruit
Who is high hanging fruit in your pov?

EB0P
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:58 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 650, Gimli wrote: std = is std. if I can't read him in a normal game then I can't read him in this game.
Feel it's hard to read std too, out of anyone it may be best to vote him, Kira is the most dangerous if we can't read him
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:58 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

We must kill Kira
VOTE: save_the_dragons
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:54 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 667, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Noteworthy that PoE here can easily be disrupted by someone who's already been eliminated from the equation being a big fat phony.
True... the poe is dependent on assuming good faith of everyone and no one is a wolf in sheep's clothing disguising themselves as Kira
I'm feeling std now that it is a bad poe, I need to go back to solve this game

UNVOTE: save_the_dragons,
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:57 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 668, Malakittens wrote:
In post 665, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 650, Gimli wrote: std = is std. if I can't read him in a normal game then I can't read him in this game.
Feel it's hard to read std too, out of anyone it may be best to vote him, Kira is the most dangerous if we can't read him
In post 666, KawaiiKame wrote: We must kill Kira
VOTE: save_the_dragons
These two posts are terrible. This reads as a potential coverup for what seems to be an easy vote.

I'm not saying std is the easiest player to read because he isn't, but there is some differences between his town/scum games. I have been across scum-std once and I was able to gut read him as scum, but didn't have a great case in order to get him limmed.

The way this vote reads to me as "well I'm being wagoned so here's my counterwagon with this argument even tho its shit its the best chance i have" type vote/post.
I like this post out of you, my conviction that std is Kira is low, though I do feel std fits the way Kira would play in my eyes, someone who is neutral/observant, though std may be playing like town playing as town, I feel std is town/Kira, I'm not seeing follower std
You calling me out on an objectively terrible post reads town to me, I like the conviction/action, had I not said this, because I almost held off voting std, what would you say?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:59 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 676, Save The Dragons wrote: as far as likely suspects if you're not kira i think black is on-edge and that makes me nervous
As in on-edge emotionally? "Wound too tightly" I believe is what you said, though I may be mistaking you in place of someone else, why does Black being on edge emotionally make you nervous about Black being Kira? How did you pick up on her being on edge?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:01 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 678, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 665, KawaiiKame wrote:
i don't actually think i'm unreadable, i think i'm just hard to read. i think you should give it more time, personally.
I will give you time since we have time, HPE/meg's defense of you convinced me of this
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:02 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 675, Enchant wrote: Reminder that i am not Kira.
Reminder that i am not Justice
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:07 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 673, Malakittens wrote: This feels like overwhelmed-scum in a hole in which they can't get out of IMO.

I'm still in the process of catching up, but I'd be more inclined to vote Kawaii here because of that. At the same time the emotion is genuine, but now it's trying to figure out what alignment. I'm more inclined to lean towards scum than town. especially in a game like this because yes a follower is aware of kira but kira doesn't know who the follower is.
This feels like Kira-esque thinking, seeing me as scum leaning in inclination while inquiring my alignment based on my emotion,
a follower is aware of kira but kira doesn't know who the follower is
is potentially Kira signaling to a/the follower
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:14 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 673, Malakittens wrote:
In post 642, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 483, Black wrote:
In post 481, Gimli wrote:
In post 417, KawaiiKame wrote: As to why I'm disengaged with this game, this is intentional, I want people to think I'm Kira to see how Kira/followers react to me
HPE do you seriously believe what kawaii is saying here?
Wait. I missed this from kawaii somehow and this seems weird. I was thinking Kawaii wasn't around much this weekend and that they might have felt overwhelmed due to this game having a much different ruleset and mechanics than the newbie games. I was not expecting this response
In post 532, Black wrote:
Kawaii wrote: As to why I'm disengaged with this game, this is intentional, I want people to think I'm Kira to see how Kira/followers react to me
Kawaii were you serious when you said this? I don't get this vibe from you and I also think you revealing this is pretty weird if that actually is your plan
I was feeling overwhelmed with everything happening in the weekend, helping with moving/going back into school, the scope of this game too, so many things happened suddenly to take away my time/shy me away in the game, I didn't know what to say a lot of the time and feeling I made a massive mistake last game, some point I conceived the idea of slightly baiting followers to come to me by being away, I wanted to see how Kira would react to me seeming like Kira too, since I'd be away anyway I thought I'd do the slight gambit, letting the day play out igniting the flames, I didn't expect this fire, I intended to see how Kira/followers would react
This feels like overwhelmed-scum in a hole in which they can't get out of IMO.

I'm still in the process of catching up, but I'd be more inclined to vote Kawaii here because of that. At the same time the emotion is genuine, but now it's trying to figure out what alignment. I'm more inclined to lean towards scum than town. especially in a game like this because yes a follower is aware of kira but kira doesn't know who the follower is.
I do feel this is a fair assessment though since this is what town would think too, pretty town-esque in thinking since this feels like wanting to solve, I'm divided
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:30 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 687, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 529, Black wrote: I love when the tunneler ignores other important stuff being discussed and finally jumps in when they can go back to their tunnel
In post 553, Black wrote: You claiming Nothing was a joke? What kind of joke is that?
just little things that ping me, it's kind of a nervous energy. i dunno. it could come from kira being nervous.
In post 637, Black wrote:
In post 632, Save The Dragons wrote: i feel like black is wound a little tightly
I won't disagree
This is nai to me, the nervous energy is a feeling, what points exactly do you feel Black is nervous in so I can IS0 effectively?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:30 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 686, Malakittens wrote: ............
I imagine you feel what I said is so stupid that it's not even worth words, only dots
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:49 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 676, Save The Dragons wrote: i think a lot of people could still be kira. i haven't really ruled anyone out. some people seem really town but i think it's possible kira is on their best behavior trying to look town.
Idk who fits into this now...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:49 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 692, Save The Dragons wrote: it might be nai it just seems like the "what kind of joke is that?" could be fake indignation for example
I mean...maybe? I see the point, I just don't know if you're grasping at straws/potentially onto something
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:50 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 676, Save The Dragons wrote: some people seem really town but i think it's possible kira is on their best behavior trying to look town.
Who do you think is playing their best town play?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:54 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 697, Black wrote:
In post 692, Save The Dragons wrote: it might be nai it just seems like the "what kind of joke is that?" could be fake indignation for example
Skill claiming as a joke is a dumb idea imo. If someone else counterclaims then Lorne looks scummy and now we are starting to reveal who has what skill. I felt like I had a decent read on Kira fake claiming this skill only for that to be squashed by Lorne calling it a joke. It was a little frustrating and yeah maybe I let my emotion seep in
0kay this checks out
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:55 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

Skill claiming as a joke is a dumb idea imo. If someone else counterclaims then Lorne looks scummy and now we are starting to reveal who has what skill. I felt like I had a decent read on Kira fake claiming this skill only for that to be squashed by Lorne calling it a joke. It was a little frustrating and yeah maybe I let my emotion seep in
I'm with you in skill claiming being bad with opening up ccing, see why you find it slightly upsetting
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:57 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 696, Black wrote: It feels like no one is really seeing what I'm seeing in regards to several of my reads so I'm starting to feel self-conscious about how good they actually are. I probably need to reread at some point and get better footing here
What are you seeing? I want to know your thoughts/emotions, people doubting you doesn't mean they're not valueable, you might be right in solving, want you to feel I value your input, speak your mind, it only helps town
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:00 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 696, Black wrote: Right now I still think it might be Gimli, but I'm just not confident in anything I feel right now and I need to refresh before I feel like I can effectively contribute
I feel with not feeling confident in anything you do, that's how I felt in the weekend, hopefully you refresh, these be pretty good reads
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:05 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 701, Black wrote:
In post 700, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 696, Black wrote: It feels like no one is really seeing what I'm seeing in regards to several of my reads so I'm starting to feel self-conscious about how good they actually are. I probably need to reread at some point and get better footing here
What are you seeing? I want to know your thoughts/emotions, people doubting you doesn't mean they're not valueable, you might be right in solving, want you to feel I value your input, speak your mind, it only helps town
I feel like I'm getting wolf vibes from widely townread players. Vander, HPE, Gimli, Lorne. And I was given advice after a recent game of mine that I need to do a better job at figuring out wolf motives. So I'm just not really confident in a lot of what I'm feeling now
What was your motivation as wolf in the last game we played? Think back to your goals, your desires, your thoughts, your emotions
I specifically know you kept saying how someone being a wolf would act in specific contexts when you = wolf
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:07 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 703, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 696, Black wrote: StD posturing to vote for kawaii and then doing it felt opportunistic. StD, question for you. Originally you said you didn't feel like kawaii was solving/hunting. Has this opinion changed in light of kawaii's recent flurry of posts?
probably would have voted earlier were it not for kokichi so i'm not sure if this applies

i think kawaii is trying harder for sure but i'm not sure it's hunting/solving besides a lot of questions and "okay this post is good". the vote for me was not great if their goal was to try and solve tbh not because it was on me but because of the way they approached it, voting me for playstyle reasons. i think they could have been testing the waters to see if people jumped onto it.

i feel like the whole gambit thing is just a lie and it's hard to change my opinion on that. maybe i'm tunneling but i just am having trouble overcoming that despite whatever effort might come after.
I'm trying to fit Kira into a set archetype and I feel you fit into it at least initially, the gambit is not a lie but I see why you feel it is,
how do I effectively hunt/solve, I'm trying but I feel I'm failing
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:08 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 707, Save The Dragons wrote: i'm not pushing kawaii as kira i'm pushing them as scum. i have no idea if they're kira or not
You feel I'm a follower?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:10 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 709, Black wrote: I wanted to seem like I was town. So that's why I'm confused and I feel like I'm getting flak somewhat for scumreading townie players. In my mind Kira is probably one the towniest players but I don't think anyone else agrees with me
Kira is most likely one of the towniest players
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:12 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 649, Gimli wrote: I'm keeping vander as a townie in any configuration
If Vander feels hard townie it's pretty likely Vander is Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:14 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 719, Black wrote:
In post 717, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 649, Gimli wrote: I'm keeping vander as a townie in any configuration
If Vander feels hard townie it's pretty likely Vander is Kira
I've had Vander/Gimli linked for awhile now
I feel Vander > Gimli to vote if we pursue this
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:15 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 722, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 720, Black wrote:
In post 718, Lorne Malvo wrote:
With time you'll learn to control your emotions in mafia, it comes with practice
I feel like I do a pretty good job at it. If you knew how emotional I was irl I think you would agree tbh
Genshin players do tend to be pretty emotional
You didn't have to do that to her
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:16 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 723, Lorne Malvo wrote: I think Black is town because his reads are insanely spicy
Sigma logic, yes, I'm w/ you
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:23 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 727, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 726, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 723, Lorne Malvo wrote: I think Black is town because his reads are insanely spicy
Sigma logic, yes, I'm w/ you
I'm genuinely considering unvoting you because of the meta girl comment
I'd be amazed if you do Misa
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:28 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 729, Lorne Malvo wrote: UNVOTE:
i am amazed
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:42 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 731, Kokichi Oma wrote: I'm still wanting Gimli, so I'm fine parking there for now.
In post 732, Black wrote: I'm feeling Gimli over kawaii still so I shall return

Just when I'm feeling Gimli is town, though feeling town may mean being Kira, why do both of you want/feel Gimli?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:56 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 651, Gimli wrote: I'm organically townreading meg, vanderscamp and I think I should probably townread black? but idrk if that's smart yet.
Why don't you know if it's smart yet if you think you probably should townread Black?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:02 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 735, Black wrote: Kawaii...I've been feeling it's Gimli for a long time. Just read my iso if you want to know why

It's not a super strong read but it's the strongest one I have atm
I know you have, I will IS0 you
I wanted to know if your thoughts changed
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:06 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 738, Gimli wrote:
In post 735, Black wrote: Kawaii...I've been feeling it's Gimli for a long time. Just read my iso if you want to know why

It's not a super strong read but it's the strongest one I have atm
I'm never kira. you can think I'm a follower but I wouldn't play kira like this.

you have to realise that kira is not putting their neck outs for anyone.
Who is fading away in your eyes?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:07 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 736, Black wrote:
In post 734, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 651, Gimli wrote: I'm organically townreading meg, vanderscamp and I think I should probably townread black? but idrk if that's smart yet.
Why don't you know if it's smart yet if you think you probably should townread Black?
Probably because I'm so good at wolf
True
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 667, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Noteworthy that PoE here can easily be disrupted by someone who's already been eliminated from the equation being a big fat phony.
Who do you feel is the most likely to be the phony seen as town?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 788, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 787, KawaiiKame wrote:
Who do you feel is the most likely to be the phony seen as town?
going to get back to you on this both because this one needs to reread a bit it thinks and because it is not feeling very well
I hope you feel well
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 790, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 786, Black wrote:
In post 785, Vanderscamp wrote: I don't think "no way it's him," but I think his engagement level and explanations of his thought process made him the most likely town by a pretty large margin.
Does this mean you expect Kira to engage less? His thought processes all seem pretty easy to fake as scum imo so I'm not sure what made him town to you in that regard
My read is that his thoughts sounded real, I don't think they were super easy to fake because they weren't obvious.
Gimli doing this as a Kira gambit will be wild, I fail to believe Kira will go all out like this onto someone accusing them of being Kira, ie Gimli to me, Gimli's pursuit of me then willing to solve beyond me feels town to me like it does to you, I'm with you with Gimli's thoughts being real, it's insane Kira will do this in my eyes, only a slight chance Gimli is Kira to me
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:30 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 791, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 790, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 786, Black wrote:
In post 785, Vanderscamp wrote: I don't think "no way it's him," but I think his engagement level and explanations of his thought process made him the most likely town by a pretty large margin.
Does this mean you expect Kira to engage less? His thought processes all seem pretty easy to fake as scum imo so I'm not sure what made him town to you in that regard
My read is that his thoughts sounded real, I don't think they were super easy to fake because they weren't obvious.
Gimli doing this as a Kira gambit will be wild, I fail to believe Kira will go all out like this onto someone accusing them of being Kira, ie Gimli to me, Gimli's pursuit of me then willing to solve beyond me feels town to me like it does to you, I'm with you with Gimli's thoughts being real, it's insane Kira will do this in my eyes, only a slight chance Gimli is Kira to me
I feel I may be sheeping you Vand/Gimli's own analysis of Kira play so I'm doubting my own read some but I fail to see the utility of Kira doing this gambit same with the genuine emotion of Gimli all game
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:31 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 790, Vanderscamp wrote: My read is that his thoughts sounded real, I don't think they were super easy to fake because they weren't obvious.
May you please expand on this, sounded real to me too but what thoughts weren't obvious?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:38 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

Black feels town-town mindset beginning to end, feel she wants/intends to solve especially with seeing those seen as most town being Kira, the self-doubt feels town with feeling no one believes in you when pursuing to solve, defending me is town too/the logic going into defending me, feeling I was overwhelmed in the weekend so I disengaged, being confused at me feigning Kira in the gambit feels town, happy she didn't flip me, I want to know why Vand feels Black is the most town with Black > Gimli in a vote

Gimli feels town with how insane pursuing into me being Kira would be with Gimli as Kira, unvoting me once I engaged to solve caused Gimli to be willing to solve, Black voting Gimli since she feels I'm town above Gimli makes semi sense but Idk why Kokichi is doing this exactly outside them being initial enemies

Vand feels town being the anti-Black, town with opposing reasoning to pursuing me while Black is defending me, I feel Vand is using Occam's razor feeling I am most likely a follower, not believing in the Kira gambit I did, finding it most likely I am scum in place of being town, while Black used 0ccam's razor concluding I am most likely town in my actions

HPE feels town since them being a follower was eliminated as a possibility in my eyes with saying,
"
In post 775, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There was no defense of Kawaii

proceeding to give evidence why it's not a defense of me
HPE saying,
is evident HPE sees someone who is seen as town as Kira, though does not know who it is, this feels like opening up the way to solve by saying the poe can be easily disrupted, it's too easy to fall into poe and exclude options since they feel town when Kira's whole goal is to feel town as Black stated

Kokichi feels town defending me as town, I liked Kokichi posting Gimli's meta to see how opposite Gimli is being vs. in this game, I feel it was necessary to have Kokichi say Gimli is not town and build a scum case against him, but if I now believe Gimli is town, and Black/HPE = town, then the most likely to be Kira between Black/HPE/Kokichi is Kokichi,
In post 358, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 352, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kawaii kame
If I was follower, do you think I would openly Town read kawaii like this? Assuming that you think hes Kira. You either underestimate me or I underestimate you. Not trying to be manipulative but I don't see the switch to Kawaii understanding here. Unless it's independent to me then thats fine.
In context, Kokichi was being accused of being a follower of Kira/me but the possibility exists Kokichi is Kira, if Kokichi is Kira then Kokichi defended me knowing I am town to deny being a follower, eventually proving not to be a follower of Kira if I'm eliminated and the game fails to end, looking town in everyone's eyes, at the same time planting the seeds to build a case against Gimli eventually pursuing the Gimli case as the antithesis of Gimli pursuing me, defending me while simultaneously going on the offensive against Gimli,
In post 264, Kokichi Oma wrote: The reason I like playing with Gimli is he is one of the few people who can post as much as I can in a game. I enjoy this banter. Since I always enjoy making the game about me.

If Kokichi is Kira then the game is about Kokichi, thus maximum enjoyment, the ego reason to pursue Gimli exists, Kokichi enjoys playing with Gimli as an equal, I feel Kira will rp in this "Battle of Pride" with this type of opponent, the opponent being Gimli, who I feel is town being painted as Kira by who potentially is Kira-Kokichi, Kokichi also has an alternate path in going against HPE, who I feel we eliminated as a follower, and I feel is town > Kira
In post 505, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 486, MegAzumarill wrote: You're the town on it if any it feels like. Kawaii's seems like mostly OMGUS and kokichi has been really odd with their votes moving around.
You, HPE and Gimli I think are the only people I would vote right now. With a preference on Gimli. But, I don't see how that's moving around much, when I've been consistent with that.
Potentially Kira's elimination/kill list? The possibility definitely exists that Kokichi is town hitting at scum, less likely is town hitting town in my eyes, but I see HPE/Gimli/Meg as town, said b4 that HPE feels the most like how Kira would play in my eyes but doesn't feel like Kira emotionally, I feel the possibility exists that HPE is Kira but I find it less likely than K why I see Gimli = town is known, I feel Meg is town with saying,

[/quote]
In post 673, Malakittens wrote: This feels like overwhelmed-scum in a hole in which they can't get out of IMO.

]VOTE: Kokichi
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:40 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 794, KawaiiKame wrote: Black feels town-town mindset beginning to end, feel she wants/intends to solve especially with seeing those seen as most town being Kira, the self-doubt feels town with feeling no one believes in you when pursuing to solve, defending me is town too/the logic going into defending me, feeling I was overwhelmed in the weekend so I disengaged, being confused at me feigning Kira in the gambit feels town, happy she didn't flip me, I want to know why Vand feels Black is the most town with Black > Gimli in a vote

Gimli feels town with how insane pursuing into me being Kira would be with Gimli as Kira, unvoting me once I engaged to solve caused Gimli to be willing to solve, Black voting Gimli since she feels I'm town above Gimli makes semi sense but Idk why Kokichi is doing this exactly outside them being initial enemies

Vand feels town being the anti-Black, town with opposing reasoning to pursuing me while Black is defending me, I feel Vand is using Occam's razor feeling I am most likely a follower, not believing in the Kira gambit I did, finding it most likely I am scum in place of being town, while Black used 0ccam's razor concluding I am most likely town in my actions

HPE feels town since them being a follower was eliminated as a possibility in my eyes with saying,
"
In post 775, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There was no defense of Kawaii

proceeding to give evidence why it's not a defense of me
HPE saying,
is evident HPE sees someone who is seen as town as Kira, though does not know who it is, this feels like opening up the way to solve by saying the poe can be easily disrupted, it's too easy to fall into poe and exclude options since they feel town when Kira's whole goal is to feel town as Black stated

Kokichi feels town defending me as town, I liked Kokichi posting Gimli's meta to see how opposite Gimli is being vs. in this game, I feel it was necessary to have Kokichi say Gimli is not town and build a scum case against him, but if I now believe Gimli is town, and Black/HPE = town, then the most likely to be Kira between Black/HPE/Kokichi is Kokichi,
In post 358, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 352, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kawaii kame
If I was follower, do you think I would openly Town read kawaii like this? Assuming that you think hes Kira. You either underestimate me or I underestimate you. Not trying to be manipulative but I don't see the switch to Kawaii understanding here. Unless it's independent to me then thats fine.
In context, Kokichi was being accused of being a follower of Kira/me but the possibility exists Kokichi is Kira, if Kokichi is Kira then Kokichi defended me knowing I am town to deny being a follower, eventually proving not to be a follower of Kira if I'm eliminated and the game fails to end, looking town in everyone's eyes, at the same time planting the seeds to build a case against Gimli eventually pursuing the Gimli case as the antithesis of Gimli pursuing me, defending me while simultaneously going on the offensive against Gimli,
In post 264, Kokichi Oma wrote: The reason I like playing with Gimli is he is one of the few people who can post as much as I can in a game. I enjoy this banter. Since I always enjoy making the game about me.

If Kokichi is Kira then the game is about Kokichi, thus maximum enjoyment, the ego reason to pursue Gimli exists, Kokichi enjoys playing with Gimli as an equal, I feel Kira will rp in this "Battle of Pride" with this type of opponent, the opponent being Gimli, who I feel is town being painted as Kira by who potentially is Kira-Kokichi, Kokichi also has an alternate path in going against HPE, who I feel we eliminated as a follower, and I feel is town > Kira
In post 505, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 486, MegAzumarill wrote: You're the town on it if any it feels like. Kawaii's seems like mostly OMGUS and kokichi has been really odd with their votes moving around.
You, HPE and Gimli I think are the only people I would vote right now. With a preference on Gimli. But, I don't see how that's moving around much, when I've been consistent with that.
Potentially Kira's elimination/kill list? The possibility definitely exists that Kokichi is town hitting at scum, less likely is town hitting town in my eyes, but I see HPE/Gimli/Meg as town, said b4 that HPE feels the most like how Kira would play in my eyes but doesn't feel like Kira emotionally, I feel the possibility exists that HPE is Kira but I find it less likely than K why I see Gimli = town is known, I feel Meg is town with saying,

]VOTE: Kokichi
[/quote]

std is hard to read slightly town assuming good faith
Lorne is Misa to me, not Kira, who is a follower of Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:41 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

% Fail Idek why quoting the vote caused this
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:41 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

*^
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:42 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 797, Gimli wrote: I'm locktowning kawaii and not looking back

I do think you've been too focused on certain slots while ignoring others like malakittens etc. I dont really think kokichi plays kira like this.
Idek who malakittens is... lemme IS0 them
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:43 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 782, Gimli wrote: excellent game btw enchant

this d1 has been amazing
100% A, conceptually the theme/feel is engaging af
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:46 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 799, KawaiiKame wrote:

I do think you've been too focused on certain slots while ignoring others like malakittens etc. I dont really think kokichi plays kira like this.
Idek who malakittens is... lemme IS0 them
WAIT IK WH0 MALAKITTENS IS I JUST QU0TED HER I'M S0 STUPID I'm s0rry malakittens...
Like Ik malakittens...I engaged with her b4, somehow I forgot the name completely, looked different to her name some reason, I imagine she'd post big .......... to me now
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:55 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

Maybe I am ignoring malakittens, though I did call her out as being Kira b4 then she went like ................. and ghosted, I specifically cited her post about me most likely being scum while feeling my emotion as genuine, I like analysis like that feel it's independently thinking, feel malakittens not saying much causes me to fail to build a significant case against her besides what I said b4 in the Kira theorizing, std saying this is how malakittens plays as town gives me faith malakittens is town assuming std is town

How do you feel Kokichi plays Kira if Kokichi is Kira? What play be pursued as opposed to the play being pursued now?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 803, Gimli wrote: I don't think kira puts their neck out for you the way you were playing d1. none of the kawaii defenders have much kira equity (koki, black). if any of them is kira, they're happily killing you off and putting it on my tab.
This is highly likely, Kira has motivation to go into the easy kill in me and pin it on you, though I do see the Kira gambit in defending town as evidence to being in town, Idk if this is sticking their neck out to defend me, do you feel Kira Kokichi would play in isolation, as in not pursue you/HPE/malakittens? I noticed you don't put HPE in with (koki, black), why?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:05 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 805, Gimli wrote: HPE wasn't defending you
I feel HPE was defending me implicitly even tho explicity saying they didn't defend me in dismantling being a potential Kira me follower

This is how I read HPE when being pursued by you, why do you feel Kira is malakittens?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:06 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

I need to sleep, gn
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:09 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 808, Gimli wrote:
In post 806, KawaiiKame wrote:
I feel HPE was defending me implicitly even tho explicity saying they didn't defend me in dismantling being a potential Kira me follower

This is how I read HPE when being pursued by you, why do you feel Kira is malakittens?
posting too 'correctly', afraid of taking hard stances, opportunism around your wagon
I will look into this, a case can be made she is Kira though
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:14 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 808, Gimli wrote:
In post 806, KawaiiKame wrote:

posting too 'correctly', afraid of taking hard stances, opportunism around your wagon
I feel voting me is perfectly okay in her pov, saying I'm scum but seeing my emotion as genuine is a good perspective to have, you saying malakittens is acting too reasonable and thus is Kira?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:28 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 811, Gimli wrote: she was trying to find a reasonable position to enter your wagon, she didn't even have it in her to cast a vote I think?

did mala vote anyone? let me check
mala jumped in with my absolutely ass vote on std, feels nai to me
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:28 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 812, Gimli wrote: yeah she voted STD, who's also a likely kira candidate, in rvs. she is still in her RVS vote after one whole week of mafia.
Being away explains why, feels nai
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:29 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 812, Gimli wrote: yeah she voted STD, who's also a likely kira candidate
Why do you feel STD is a likely Kira candidate besides poe?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:36 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 816, Gimli wrote:
In post 815, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 812, Gimli wrote: yeah she voted STD, who's also a likely kira candidate
Why do you feel STD is a likely Kira candidate besides poe?
playing safe

could be defending mala cause mala signaled to him that she is a follower. could be a follower defending kira!mala

got jumpy when I started to feel like your wagon was bad. was fine laying in the back when I was trying to murder you and koki and black were trying to murder me. which fits the 'scum laying back while town infights' kind of spot.
That is sai...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:06 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 825, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 794, KawaiiKame wrote: ]VOTE: Kokichi
So your basis of me being scum is because you think that I'm kira protecting a townie? Let me know if that's wrong, that's kinda what I got from that.
Yes, this is my prevailing theory, you, as Kira, defend me when I'm being pursued to be Kira, if I'm eliminated the day does not end, proving you as not a Follower, if you defend me successfully you seen as town in the eyes of the town who defend me, you pursuing my pursuer while defending me. Not only do you pursue my pursuer, you pursue your pursuer, Gimli was onto you in the opening, going into the offensive against Gimli is defending you and me

The next enemy who went against you is HPE,

In post 339, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Kokichi Oma wrote: ↑Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:02 pm

Gimli wrote: ↑Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:56 am

I really like HPE's posts, the push on kokichi, and all its leans. I'm calling a towncore of black/vander/HPE aorn, with a townread on Azu. I agree with leaving lorne and STD at null atm. I think flipping inside of (koki, mala, kawaii) is good for d1.

Yikes

...And this one is starting to see what Gimli means, it thinks.

Is this hypocrisy? Vote on your phones because this one doesn't know:

In post 446, Kokichi Oma wrote: Gimli what would you say of a HPE vote off today?
HPE is a threat/enemy to you so you go against HPE as an alternative to Gimli, asking Gimli to go against HPE with you, HPE was seen by a follower by Vander too in this time I feel, pursuing an enemy of you while also pursuing someone seen as a potential follower, someone who can be reasonably eliminated in the Day is a Kira play to me since it's concealed as town

Lastly is mala, it's reasonable to believe town will go against mala if the mala/std/lorne poe is believed in,this time your antagonist appeals to you to unite and eliminate Mala
In post 832, Kokichi Oma wrote: I am willing to vote off Mala after their posts yesterday, and I feel like this keeps going in a circle now

VOTE: Malakittens
To finish my Kokichi = Kira theory, I have potential Kira truthtells IS0ing you when writing,
In post 116, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 89, KawaiiKame wrote: I'm thinking you're Kira
Maybe I am. I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader after all.

In post 195, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 178, Gimli wrote: (koki, mala, kawaii) imo
You've figured us all out. I am their Ultimate Supreme Leader.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:09 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 876, Black wrote:
In post 874, Save The Dragons wrote: What is the case on gimli
He's pushing people for being lurky/unproductive while acknowledging that the Detective would probably play this way. It would be one thing if these pushes had other reasons like, ya know, they're acting scummy? But the push on kawaii and now Mala is all based on a playstyle that could fit the most important town role in the game. He mentioned associatives but then admitted Assistant/Detective could have these associatives too

If Gimli thinks Detective/Kira will have similar playstyles and associatives like he says...why does it make sense for town!Gimli to push these players on playstyle/associatives alone?

There's more, like the meta case earlier, and a few other things but this is the jist of it for me
Wait...hold up, something isn't right here, when did Gimli say the Detective would probably play lurky/unproductive? I like the case you building Black, it doesn't make sense to pursue someone based on playstyle when believing Kira/Detective will mirror in playstyle
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:12 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 847, Gimli wrote: the detective and the kira will play similarly
0kay I see now
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:13 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 881, MegAzumarill wrote: need some time to think....
same...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:14 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 876, Black wrote:
In post 874, Save The Dragons wrote: What is the case on gimli
He's pushing people for being lurky/unproductive while acknowledging that the Detective would probably play this way. It would be one thing if these pushes had other reasons like, ya know, they're acting scummy? But the push on kawaii and now Mala is all based on a playstyle that could fit the most important town role in the game. He mentioned associatives but then admitted Assistant/Detective could have these associatives too

If Gimli thinks Detective/Kira will have similar playstyles and associatives like he says...why does it make sense for town!Gimli to push these players on playstyle/associatives alone?

There's more, like the meta case earlier, and a few other things but this is the jist of it for me
I want to know Gimli's defense to this, I'm having a hard time believing Gimli is Kira/follower but you have good points giving me 2nd thoughts...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:47 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 889, Black wrote: @Kawaii can you explain again why you don't think Gimli can be a follower?
I think Gimli can be a follower, I'm focusing in on Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:28 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 892, Black wrote:
In post 890, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 889, Black wrote: @Kawaii can you explain again why you don't think Gimli can be a follower?
You just said you have a hard time believing he could be a follower
Good eye, I meant to say I find it hard to believe he's Kira and I find him being a follower less likely than a town, it's the least likely he's Kira, less likely he's a follower, most likely he is town
It's mainly out of aggressive pursuits and feeling genuine that I feel Gimli is town, moving Kokichi to me to mala, I do want to know what he feels on meg tho as you said, I like the follower case you have on Gimli since he's willing to work with Kokichi against mala
In post 142, Gimli wrote: they won't flip though. we shouldn't be hunting for followers. we should be using the followers to get to kira
This specifically feels town to me, getting Kira takes precedence to everything else, though this can be a soft claim/signal saying he is a follower wanting to get to kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:30 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 908, Black wrote:
In post 906, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 846, Black wrote: It feels like Gimli has been "detective hunting"... Earlier he asked Kokichi several times why they TRed mala. Like he suspected an assistant/detective combo there and really wanted Kokichi to give him a reason not to vote her

And then just recently he said "mala may have a reason to play like this as town"

But then he guns for mala while thinking she could be detective? FeelsWeirdMan

To me it feels like Gimli thinks the Detective is in the lurker pool yet he has solely pushed lurkers this game
Do you really think this is the case?

I think Gimli is a follower so yeah I think these are his motives
If Gimli is a follower I believe we should be focused on getting Kira, if Kira is killed we win, we can use Gimli to get to Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:33 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 905, Gimli wrote: what's more likely, that meg thought that as a townie/follower, or as kira just to get a weird angle in which people think she is unlikely kira?
Thought what?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:35 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 894, Black wrote: Now I'm thinking we just win if we flip Meg but them being Kira is mainly an associative feeling I have with Gimli being a follower. I'd be down to vote for either of these two today
I'm willing to vote Meg > Gimli
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:40 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 924, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 890, KawaiiKame wrote:
So you think Gimli is a follower and I'm Kira? Despite them trying very hard to get me voted out in the beginning? And I'm starting to think my reasoning for originally townreading you was wrong, but you're town regardless so it ended up working out.
I'm not saying Gimli is a follower, I'm saying Gimli could be a follower, why is your initial thinking wrong and why am I town either way to you?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:41 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 928, Black wrote: Like for me Meg is pretty clearly one of the most likely options to be Kira if Gimli is follower. But what is your reasoning if you don't think Gimli is follower?
Since Meg can be Kira independent of Gimli's alignment, Gimli being town/follower is 50%/50% to me
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:44 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 927, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 923, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 894, Black wrote: Now I'm thinking we just win if we flip Meg but them being Kira is mainly an associative feeling I have with Gimli being a follower. I'd be down to vote for either of these two today
I'm willing to vote Meg > Gimli
I want to hear what Meg's case is on me before I go there. Cause I remember I liked one thing Meg said recently but I forgot what exactly it was
I'm willing to see Meg's defense too, check back to see what you like if/when you can

Pedit:I need to see the creative/advancing ideas that feels solving to you in Meg's IS0 @Gimli
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:47 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 933, Kokichi Oma wrote: One thing I don't get about Meg is that they've had this scumread on me all game, yet they haven't even tried to case more or even push me much.
Failing to pursue someone when scumreading them is nai to me... any outside thing can be why they didn't pursue you, same with an internal lack of conviction, not everyone feels confident to pursue/is busy doing things, again we can ask Meg why she failed to pursue you, I want to see the reason why she scumeads you too
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:48 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 937, Kokichi Oma wrote: Honestly, we are getting too distracted by Kira vs Follower. Who cares. Just vote someone who is scummy. Trying to figure out exactly who Kira is at this point is 1/9 we will have better odds later on. We have 3/9 odds to hit scum if we stop just focusing on only voting Kira.
Who is the 3 to you? You Kira to me
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:50 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 939, Gimli wrote: I think you're playing like ass tbh and I think it makes sense that a bunch of people are SRing you
Idk if Kokichi is playing ass, but that's not why I see Koki as Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:52 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 946, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 941, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 937, Kokichi Oma wrote: Honestly, we are getting too distracted by Kira vs Follower. Who cares. Just vote someone who is scummy. Trying to figure out exactly who Kira is at this point is 1/9 we will have better odds later on. We have 3/9 odds to hit scum if we stop just focusing on only voting Kira.
Who is the 3 to you? You Kira to me
If your solving conclusion is that I have to be Kira, then I think you need to resolve the problem.
Give me a resolution then, why does Kokichi ≠ Kira?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:53 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 948, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 947, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 939, Gimli wrote: I think you're playing like ass tbh and I think it makes sense that a bunch of people are SRing you
It's just their way to justify voting me after saying I was townie
Potentially, ass play = vote Koki
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:56 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 942, Black wrote:
In post 931, Gimli wrote: you (black) shrug everything off as 'easy risk reward blablabla' because you're not reading things properly, imo.
I read it multiple times and I explained why Kira could easily write that. I mean look at the effect it had on you? "Meg is definitely not Kira for this" ...so yeah. The risk is minimal compared to the rewards which is literally coasting through the game being mechcleared from the most dangerous form of catching Kira (the investigation ability)
Wdym by the investigation being the most dangerous form of catching Kira/being mechcleared by it?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:56 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 954, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 950, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 948, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 947, KawaiiKame wrote:
It's just their way to justify voting me after saying I was townie
Potentially, ass play = vote Koki
he basically said that I was town, now willing to vote cause he saw that Meg scumread me and you had me as potentially kira.
Yee that doesn't make sense to me
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:57 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 955, Save The Dragons wrote: I could see the Meg post coming from kira knowing it's safe to make because they are kira, yes.
You mean the Kira's eyes only post?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:58 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 952, Black wrote: I would like some thoughts from players not named Gimli. Do we think this post could come from Kira or nah?
In post 60, MegAzumarill wrote:
Spoiler: For kira's eyes only

You should definitely swap with me so I can kill people with the death note tonight.
I known it seems silly but consider the following pros and cons.

Pros
- If I am VT, it frames me and you appear innocent.
If I am a Kira follower, I would kill a townie and you would be fine.
If I am a power role, I'm likely killing a townie instead of whatever I'm supposed to be doing.
The frame is permanent.
It would be funny.
Literally noone would believe you actually did this and I would likely be limmed tomorrow for claiming it happened, assuming I am town.
Cons
There is an incredibly low chance you die to your own Death Note, although this would be a funny outcome.
You don't choose who dies n1.

Pros seem to be outweighing the cons here.
And I got my fanciest pen <3
It can come from Kira, it's possible, question is, how likely? Semi likely
Why send this? Idek
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:01 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 963, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 952, Black wrote: I would like some thoughts from players not named Gimli. Do we think this post could come from Kira or nah?
In post 60, MegAzumarill wrote:
Spoiler: For kira's eyes only

You should definitely swap with me so I can kill people with the death note tonight.
I known it seems silly but consider the following pros and cons.

Pros
- If I am VT, it frames me and you appear innocent.
If I am a Kira follower, I would kill a townie and you would be fine.
If I am a power role, I'm likely killing a townie instead of whatever I'm supposed to be doing.
The frame is permanent.
It would be funny.
Literally noone would believe you actually did this and I would likely be limmed tomorrow for claiming it happened, assuming I am town.
Cons
There is an incredibly low chance you die to your own Death Note, although this would be a funny outcome.
You don't choose who dies n1.

Pros seem to be outweighing the cons here.
And I got my fanciest pen <3
I'm kind of think it's NAI. I could see them doing it as kira or not so I don't think it's that worth looking into.
It is NAI in my eyes, it might be worth looking into though, what motivation does meg have in posting this?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:04 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 962, Black wrote:
In post 956, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 942, Black wrote:
In post 931, Gimli wrote: you (black) shrug everything off as 'easy risk reward blablabla' because you're not reading things properly, imo.
I read it multiple times and I explained why Kira could easily write that. I mean look at the effect it had on you? "Meg is definitely not Kira for this" ...so yeah. The risk is minimal compared to the rewards which is literally coasting through the game being mechcleared from the most dangerous form of catching Kira (the investigation ability)
Wdym by the investigation being the most dangerous form of catching Kira/being mechcleared by it?
The whole reason I think it's smart for Meg to write their "give me the Death Note" post as Kira:

Assume Meg is Kira. They make this post as their 2nd post in the game asking to get the Death Note. In this post they confirm that they will use said Death Note. This means if the Detective investigates Meg tonight
or for the remainder of the game
then they will get a guilty read on Meg. But Meg can just say they got the guilty read because they were handed the Death Note and used it. It clears them from the Detective for the entire game
That is...genius, it's the opposite of the Kira memory clear gambit, basically Godfathering them by asking at "receiving" the Death Note as Kira, if she's Kira...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:05 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 966, Black wrote: I'm just asking if this post could come from Kira. I want to see if Gimli is in the minority here in thinking it absolutely can't
It can, it absolutely can, anything is possible
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:11 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 964, Gimli wrote: you know what I changed my mind lets hang meg sorry meg

VOTE: meg

leggo all votes on meg
Why meg?
In post 140, Gimli wrote: but the one player with nearly no kira equity is hopefully meg. cause of that thing meg posted. I don't really wanna talk about it too much, but I feel that meg might have openclaimed kira alignment, and it's still not a good flip because we should be focused solely on kira hunting
In post 142, Gimli wrote: they won't flip though. we shouldn't be hunting for followers. we should be using the followers to get to kira
/quote]
In post 896, Gimli wrote: I think that thing meg posted that I'm townreading feels like trying to bait kira into giving the death note to a townie. and I don't think that sort of gambit is something actual kira is gonna think about.
So you say Kokichi is playing like ass...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:14 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 964, Gimli wrote: you know what I changed my mind lets hang meg sorry meg

VOTE: meg

leggo all votes on meg
You town read meg all game now you suddenly flip on meg when she's being pursued? Wtf? This is a new low...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:31 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 980, Gimli wrote: I think kira is in the std/mala pair
I will keep this in mind
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:32 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 976, Black wrote: If Meg is town then I'm sure their post comes from a genuine place of wanting the DN. I'm in a place where I feel like Gimli is scum and I'm looking for his Kira. Meg is the first associative that I've explored and their "give me the DN" post is alarming when you think of the implications of Kira posting it
Who do you feel is Gimli's Kira if not Meg? I feel Meg wanting the DN as town too
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:36 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 989, Black wrote: Could be you Kawaii, honestly
I wish I was Kira, that would be big funni
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #120) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:40 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 992, HighPrincessErinys wrote: The conversation has spun WILDLY out of my comprehension. Can this one get an update or two?
Yes, meg was being theorized to be Kira, Gimli was defending meg being town/not Kira, then Gimli voted meg with everyone then everyone voted Gimli, my theory is Kokichi is Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:42 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 977, Kokichi Oma wrote: Hmm. Do you think this is a way for follower Gimli to get us to second guess our Kira Meg talk right now?
Potentially yes, Black thinks the same
I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:02 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 999, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 997, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 992, HighPrincessErinys wrote: The conversation has spun WILDLY out of my comprehension. Can this one get an update or two?
Yes, meg was being theorized to be Kira, Gimli was defending meg being town/not Kira, then Gimli voted meg with everyone then everyone voted Gimli, my theory is Kokichi is Kira
I've already explained why it doesn't make sense for me being Kira.
Since you being Kira = Black/mala being your followers? Idk if that's the case, the followers may have not believed in you being Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:03 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1000, Black wrote:
In post 998, KawaiiKame wrote: I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
What do you mean here? I thought he was pursuing you because he thought you were Kira?
Precisely, why would a follower of Kira pursue to eliminate me if he believed I am Kira?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:14 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1005, Kokichi Oma wrote: Followers know who Kira is though, no?
I don't...know? Is it Kira who doesn't know who Kira is?
Wait no, is it Kira who doesn't know the followers?
*Is it the followers who doesn't know who Kira is?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:19 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1004, Black wrote:
In post 1002, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 998, KawaiiKame wrote: I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
What do you mean here? I thought he was pursuing you because he thought you were Kira?
Precisely, why would a follower of Kira pursue to eliminate me if he believed I am Kira?
Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm not following. If Gimli is a follower and you are town, why would he not push you if you're acting like Kira?
That's the thing, I don't believe Gimli was as a follower would push me if he thought I was Kira, how would he know I'm not Kira, do the followers know who Kira is? Maybe I'm the stupid one lmfao, I'm not following the mechanics of the game
Pedit: Yeah I failed to read the opening post, this changes things, Gimli as town would be motivated to pursue me if the belief in me being Kira is genuine, Gimli as follower would be motivated to pursue me to kill the false Kira and be seen as town
I feel Gimli's pursuit of me is genuine, this is why I feel Gimli is town
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:26 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1010, Black wrote: So you still feel like Gimli is town even though your main reason for TRing him was you misunderstanding the rules? You just changed why you think Gimli is town after the rules got cleared up. What
I always felt Gimli's pursuit of me was genuine, but followers knowing who Kira is creates doubt in his intentions
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:29 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1011, Black wrote: I need to take a break. My brain hurts
Take all the time you need, hopefully I'm not breaking your brain with my mind
I felt Gimli is genuine in his pursuit/thought followers didn't know who Kira is
Now I know the Followers know who Kira is that leaves me with Gimli's Kira pursuit feeling genuine
I need to re-anlayze all this in the pov that meg is Gimli's Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:31 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1012, MegAzumarill wrote: It does feel like there's some genuine solving which is why you aren't fully in the red yet but a lot of the solving feels really dubious and easily scum motivated
What solving feels genuine/scum motivated?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #129) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:34 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1015, MegAzumarill wrote: FMPOV there's very few scum pairings I think are likely where gimli is Kira, (Like kawaii/std as followers? Probably not kokichi/black/lorne/?HPE?, maybe mala ig)

They seem a bit.. unhinged? They felt very static earlier like a tunneled townie but it's harder for me to justify that as time is moving on.
Gimli + me = unhinged
std doesn't feel unhinged in my eyes, why std as a follower of Gimli? Feels interesting

Idek why Gimli will pursue me so hard being Kira as...Kira, why do you feel Gimli is my Kira if you believe I'm a follower? Do you feel I'd feign being Kira as a follower in place of a town?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:35 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1003, Gimli wrote: the followers know who kira is

thats why i thought kokichi and black were your followers
0kay, this makes sense, what did you feel HPE was?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:37 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 959, Kokichi Oma wrote: When I was getting voted early game, there was no one defending me, I had to do so myself. Everyone was willing to vote me or did vote me. I think except Mala but they were barely around, and Black. So in that case, it would lead to believe that Black and Mala were most likely followers for me if I am Kira. Who would you say would be followers if I were Kira?
No one defending you when you being voted is the best defense you have of not being Kira... I need to go back and see if anyone did defend you
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:41 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1022, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 959, Kokichi Oma wrote: When I was getting voted early game, there was no one defending me, I had to do so myself. Everyone was willing to vote me or did vote me. I think except Mala but they were barely around, and Black. So in that case, it would lead to believe that Black and Mala were most likely followers for me if I am Kira. Who would you say would be followers if I were Kira?
No one defending you when you being voted is the best defense you have of not being Kira... I need to go back and see if anyone did defend you
Idk how much this defends you as innocent since it's possible followers didn't want to show their hand in the initial pursuit, but follower inaction is not proof of your guilt as Kira, in fact it helps your innocence
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:43 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1025, Vanderscamp wrote: Kawaii: not quoting your giant post but my biggest point on Black is that I feel like the follower info dumbtell at the start of the game was extremely likely genuine.
0n Black being highest town? I need to go back but I do vaguely remember seeing something like the follower info thing
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:44 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1026, MegAzumarill wrote: It feels like a bad push with bad, possibly scum motivated reasonings
Why do you feel the Gimli push is bad/possibly scum motivated in reasoning?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:45 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1030, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 837, Malakittens wrote: Here’s the thing that’s bothering me re: gimli
If he *thinks* I’m decetive than he shouldn’t be voting me.
Yeah I'm fine limming this
Limming mala/Gimli?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:45 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1033, Save The Dragons wrote: It's a tone thing it has to do with her zzzzzz and ..... posts coming from liberated town free to do what they want rather than scum that have to care about what they say
Tone is nai to me, but I see why you feel it as town
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:48 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1024, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1018, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1015, MegAzumarill wrote: FMPOV there's very few scum pairings I think are likely where gimli is Kira, (Like kawaii/std as followers? Probably not kokichi/black/lorne/?HPE?, maybe mala ig)

They seem a bit.. unhinged? They felt very static earlier like a tunneled townie but it's harder for me to justify that as time is moving on.
Gimli + me = unhinged
std doesn't feel unhinged in my eyes, why std as a follower of Gimli? Feels interesting

Idek why Gimli will pursue me so hard being Kira as...Kira, why do you feel Gimli is my Kira if you believe I'm a follower? Do you feel I'd feign being Kira as a follower in place of a town?
I mean if you are are follower you would want to defend gimli, and he would have no way to know it is you?
Are you not defending gimli's case on you?
I am
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:57 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1024, MegAzumarill wrote: I mean if you are are follower you would want to defend gimli, and he would have no way to know it is you?
Are you not defending gimli's case on you?

It's plausible imo, I don't really think it's reality.
I am defending since I feel it's genuinely town, I want to eliminate who I see as town so I can find Kira, I don't see Gimli as Kira, I was down to eliminate Gimli at one point when he was pursuing me but my mind changed as his mind changed on me...
I see why you see why you think I might be Gimli's follower, yeah,
What do you really think is reality? I want to eliminate Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1049, Vanderscamp wrote: I don't think it's reasonable to assume that if you think Kira and the detective are going to play similarly, it follows that you should just start not hunting Kira for how you think Kira is going to play.
This is true, finding Kira takes primacy to potentially outing the Detective, it doesn't make sense to not pursue Kira just because Detective plays close to the same

I'm not liking how the post is swaying me either, I need to be confident in my own logic and not be persuaded to think out of it, logically you should pursue Kira independent of how the Detective is going to play
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1059, Vanderscamp wrote: But if Kawaii gives basically anything less than a strong defence, they're dying, in a large part due to Gimli.
It was due or die, so I did, I needed to defend like that to survive as anyone, Idk if anyone else is seeing that
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1054, Gimli wrote: thats his playerstyle

I dont see him solving, I find him opportunistic

he jumped on my wagon and im sure as a townie he wouldnt think im scummy
Who? std/koki? Why you so sure as townie he wouldn't think you being scummy?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1057, MegAzumarill wrote: Gut says it's a slot not getting high attention (Std/Mala/Vander/HPE) But I townread most of that list to some degree
Std/Mala is getting attention
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1066, Gimli wrote: I mean you can be town and on a tunnel, I'm sure you think your case is good but it's not and since my wagon picked up, I think std placed an opportunistic vote there
I did feel out the blue to me ye
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1056, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 836, Save The Dragons wrote: She could be scum, yes. I'm not sure, I just think town for now and want more data
For reference, I'm not locking her 100% town. She could be scum.

In mutiny, she hard defended my slot which made me think she was town, when she wasn't. Here I just don't think she's scumreading me but she's not defending me so she's playing differently in some regard.
What do you feel this playstyle lands her in? Town? Do you have evidence/indication she's town outside of playstyle? At least, evidence/indication she's not Kira/follower?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1074, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 998, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 977, Kokichi Oma wrote: Hmm. Do you think this is a way for follower Gimli to get us to second guess our Kira Meg talk right now?
Potentially yes, Black thinks the same
I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
Wait I just realized what you said here

Is this legit a slip?
Ik I said, "I am Kira", within the sentence
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1076, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1007, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1005, Kokichi Oma wrote: Followers know who Kira is though, no?
I don't...know? Is it Kira who doesn't know who Kira is?
Wait no, is it Kira who doesn't know the followers?
*Is it the followers who doesn't know who Kira is?
Is this a joke or a serious post?
I didn't know only the followers knew who Kira was, I'm enlightened now, I didn't read the initial set up hidden in the spoilers in the opening
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1078, Vanderscamp wrote: Nah, there is NO WAY this is genuine.

There's no chance that after 40 pages of us talking about this, you wouldn't understand that followers don't know who Kira is.

I am CERTAIN this is not genuine and this slot is scum.
I genuinely did not know until now... I had a feeling the followers might know who Kira is but I didn't know that was definitive
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1085, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1078, Vanderscamp wrote: Nah, there is NO WAY this is genuine.

There's no chance that after 40 pages of us talking about this, you wouldn't understand that followers don't know who Kira is.

I genuinely did not know until now... I had a feeling the followers might know who Kira is but I didn't know that was definitive
I legit didn't read the opening role spoilers until now, I always knew of the possibility but I didn't know the followers knowing who Kira is as a hard game mechanic
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1088, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1027, Kokichi Oma wrote: Vander, for some reason you feel on the outside of the game looking in. Maybe it's cause I'm usually not around when you're posting. Can you give like a list of people you'd be wiling to vote today?
Yeah, I'm in Australia so my time zones usually don't line up that well.

I really just want to kill Kawaii exclusively today, at the time you asked me this my list would have been something like Kawaii > Mala > std > you
Because I didn't know an in game mechanic with absolutely certainty? It's possible I didn't read it, which I didn't until close to now
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1078, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1009, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1004, Black wrote:
In post 1002, KawaiiKame wrote:
Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm not following. If Gimli is a follower and you are town, why would he not push you if you're acting like Kira?
That's the thing, I don't believe Gimli was as a follower would push me if he thought I was Kira, how would he know I'm not Kira, do the followers know who Kira is? Maybe I'm the stupid one lmfao, I'm not following the mechanics of the game
Pedit: Yeah I failed to read the opening post, this changes things, Gimli as town would be motivated to pursue me if the belief in me being Kira is genuine, Gimli as follower would be motivated to pursue me to kill the false Kira and be seen as town
I feel Gimli's pursuit of me is genuine, this is why I feel Gimli is town
Nah, there is NO WAY this is genuine.

Why does me not knowing with absolute certainty = absolute certainty I'm scum?
This IS genuine, I always knew of the possibility but didn't know
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1092, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1035, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1030, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 837, Malakittens wrote: Here’s the thing that’s bothering me re: gimli
If he *thinks* I’m decetive than he shouldn’t be voting me.
Yeah I'm fine limming this
Limming mala/Gimli?
Mala specifically for this comment.
Why mala specifically in this comment?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1096, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1063, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1059, Vanderscamp wrote: But if Kawaii gives basically anything less than a strong defence, they're dying, in a large part due to Gimli.
It was due or die, so I did, I needed to defend like that to survive as anyone, Idk if anyone else is seeing that
Yeah, I understand!

I didn't think your defence was scummy in any way, but I also didn't read anything you said and thought that it obviously came from a town perspective.
You feel my defense is a town perspective without reading what I said? I feel the emotion must've came out at you visually, if you feel it came from a town perspective why do you feel I'm definite scum now? Can scum have a town perspective?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1099, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1081, Gimli wrote: Eh maybe

I'm too tired to argue guys

Is this what you want to flip today, Vander?
Yes

I just can't see Kawaii not knowing that followers know who Kira is on page 40.
I knew of followers knowing who Kira is as a
possibility
, not
definitely
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1102, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1099, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1081, Gimli wrote: Eh maybe

I'm too tired to argue guys

Is this what you want to flip today, Vander?
Yes

I just can't see Kawaii not knowing that followers know who Kira is on page 40.
I knew of followers knowing who Kira is as a
possibility
, not
definitely
If I'm a follower this means me not reading my own role pm...
If I'm Kira this means me not knowing/reading my own followers game mechanics
0nly way this makes sense is if I'm town who failed to read the in game set up mechanics,
I am town who failed to read the in game set up mechanics...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1113, Kokichi Oma wrote: Kawaii I would also like to know if you're a new player or an alt if that's fine
I'm new
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1121, Black wrote: Now this can't be true right? If you didn't read the spoilers at all and just assumed this was a normal-type setup then why would you then not assume Kira and the followers know each other? Why would you immediately assume they don't know each other if that's not how Mafia normally works?
I had some conception of a disconnect between Kira and the followers, I knew Kira/followers didn't know of each other, I didn't know if it was the Followers not knowing Kira/if it was Kira not knowing the followers, the separation implied they didn't share the same role pm, I kept reading one didn't know who the 2nd was
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1137, Black wrote:
In post 1135, KawaiiKame wrote: I had some conception of a disconnect between Kira and the followers, I knew Kira/followers didn't know of each other, I didn't know if it was the Followers not knowing Kira/if it was Kira not knowing the followers, the separation implied they didn't share the same role pm, I kept reading one didn't know who the 2nd was
Where did this conception come from?

What do you mean by "the separation implied they didn't share the same role pm"?

And how did you pass the pre-game test without reading the spoilers?
Idk the exact place the conception came in, feel it was intuition, I knew the roles = separate but didn't know how exactly, I thought people stated possibilities between how the followers/Kira interacted, in place of realities
I passed the pre-game test by guessing, Enchant gave me the answers
0h right, now Ik how Ik Kira and the followers didn't know each other, Enchant stated in 3. "Kira does not have a role PM", implying Kira/the followers as seperate thus it's likely one doesn't know about the other
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1139, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one admittedly still isn't as caught up as it'd like to be but it feels like something about him and his reads has been... off. It'll try and do an actual proper ISO read later but this food poisoning has been keeping me mostly in the bed and bathroom and it's been hard to keep up properly. Apologies.
(I hope you okay)
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1147, Black wrote:
In post 1143, KawaiiKame wrote: 0h right, now Ik how Ik Kira and the followers didn't know each other, Enchant stated in 3. "Kira does not have a role PM", implying Kira/the followers as seperate thus it's likely one doesn't know about the other
What do you mean by "3" ? Sorry, my brain is fried
Question 3 in the role pm, Idk if we should be discussing this
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1155, Black wrote:
In post 1116, KawaiiKame wrote: If I'm a follower this means me not reading my own role pm...
If I'm Kira this means me not knowing/reading my own followers game mechanics

0nly way this makes sense is if I'm town who failed to read the in game set up mechanics,
I am town who failed to read the in game set up mechanics...
Do we think this is out of the question when we're talking about someone that didn't read the spoiler tags?
Why would me as Kira not read the spoiler tags? I'd have a natural incentive to know everything in this game in the opening knowing Kira can't privately communicate
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1158, Vanderscamp wrote: I'm not interested in these wifom arguments, because it also doesn't make sense as town for you to see us talking about followers being aware of Kira (and without looking it up I'm pretty certain you've also talked about this) for 40 pages and not know that followers know who Kira is.
The main thing that makes sense to me is that you're evil and pretending that you don't know.
I thought everyone was theorizing how followers work, since I didn't know I thought no one else knew in my pov, giving ideas how followers work as opposed to knowing how they work, I didn't know everyone knew until Black told me and I read the opening post
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1158, Vanderscamp wrote: I'm not interested in these wifom arguments, because it also doesn't make sense as town for you to see us talking about followers being aware of Kira (and without looking it up I'm pretty certain you've also talked about this) for 40 pages and not know that followers know who Kira is.
I felt it was a possibility that the followers knew who Kira was, same with everyone else, but I wasn't certain this was the case, with the possibility existing in my mind that the followers didn't know who Kira was
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1161, KawaiiKame wrote:
I felt it was a possibility that the followers knew who Kira was, same with everyone else, but I wasn't certain this was the case, with the possibility existing in my mind that the followers didn't know who Kira was
In my mind I like to think of all possible realities, since I didn't know the followers knew who Kira was I thought it was a possibility, though I also thought it was a possibility that the followers didn't know Kira, now I know that the followers knowing Kira is the only possible reality, b4 I thought the followers knowing Kira/Kira not knowing the followers + the followers not knowing Kira/Kira knowing the followers as dual yet mutually exclusive possibilities
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1156, Black wrote: UNVOTE:
Thank you, we will be down on town if you vote/eliminate, though I believe town is capable enough to solve this game without me, I hope to stay alive tho
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1154, Gimli wrote: Kawaii can really only be kira imo
Why do you feel Kawaii Kira is the only option?
I want to see what your opinion changes to when the day fails to end with my elimination, if I'm eliminated
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:17 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1107, Vanderscamp wrote: Ok, I'm going to take a step back.

Kawaii, I'll try looking at the game from the pov of you not knowing that followers know Kira.

You said you thought this was probably the case, which is obviously reasonable.

I feel like in the thread we've talked a lot about followers knowing who Kira is and defending them, what did you think the scenario was where followers didn't know who Kira is?
I failed to see this, the followers not knowing who Kira is makes the followers effectively the same as town, both town and the followers want to know/find Kira with opposite intentions, town to eliminate Kira, the followers to save Kira, in this case everyone effectively acts town including Kira, who wants to be seen as town while signaling to the followers that they = Kira without implicating themselves as Kira to town, Kira would be the balancing act between the 2 factions trying to find them
Since the followers not knowing Kira means Kira will need to signal I did the Kira gambit to draw out followers to signal to them I am Kira, saying I'd fade away as Kira, following it up with fading away, I wanted to see who would come to me when feigning Kira
Basically Kira would be a light house, only wanting to shine to the follower's while hiding in the clouds to town, I wanted to be the beacon of light to the followers to draw them out/away, seeing how Kira will react

I didn't know I expected Kira to react in this, the followers not knowing who Kira is is why in my Kokichi is Kira theory I thought the followers didn't know who Kokichi is in the opening game and thus didn't defend Kira Kokichi, which is why I questioned my own theory when Kokichi pointed out that the followers know who Kira is in question followed by Black dismantling this thinking by saying the follower's know who Kira is
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1108, Vanderscamp wrote: Also, are you really a new player?

Because if you are then you would become a lot more towny to me.
I am new to mafiascum
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:41 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1171, Gimli wrote: nah im going with actual scummy

VOTE: save the dragons

how about that, can we do that? do we need convincing?
Thank you, convince me
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:18 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1187, Malakittens wrote: I’m aware he spent majority of the game wanting to kill you, but now he’s ok and content with sheeping you???
Good point, feels like a desire to end the day instead of a constant battle between them,
In post 1176, Kokichi Oma wrote: Please lets end this day soon
As Koki noted Koki wanted to pursue you awhile now, this is mutual
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:19 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

What is Mala's vc?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #171) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:06 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1198, Kokichi Oma wrote: I think just 2
Waiting on mala to come to defend herself, how much time do we have in the day?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #172) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:27 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1206, Malakittens wrote: you’re going after the east target and not the correct one
Who is the correct one?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #173) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:29 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1205, Malakittens wrote: The more I think about it the less likely I’m think kawaii is scum so that’s one slot I won’t be voting
Thank you
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #174) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:34 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1205, Malakittens wrote: The more I think about it the less likely I’m think kawaii is scum so that’s one slot I won’t be voting

Also I vaguely remember someone mixing up eliminate and day vig I think that slot is prob town as well
I believe that was Vander, HPE made known to him that day vig was meant in place of eliminate, this caused Vander to stop reading HPE as a follower
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #175) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:39 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

Does anyone think HPE is Kira?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #176) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:44 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1226, KawaiiKame wrote: Does anyone think HPE is Kira?
HPE's playstyle
fits perfectly
with how I see Kira playing...
I felt HPE felt too town to be Kira, this makes me anxious...
Why? Kira plays insanely town, think back to,
"Kira will play the best town game"
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #177) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:46 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

We sleeping on HPE
I feel
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #178) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:44 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 686, Malakittens wrote: ............
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #179) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:46 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1188, Malakittens wrote: VOTE: koki
In post 1206, Malakittens wrote: the correct one
Is Koki the correct one?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #180) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:16 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1234, Malakittens wrote: The more I interact with him the more likely I’m feeling he’s scum.
What in interaction gives you the feeling Gimli is scum?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #181) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:52 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1267, Black wrote: Kira claims Detective. We force them to use the vig to prove it and then we kill them when they can't. GG
^
Game solved
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #182) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:00 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1271, Black wrote:
In post 1270, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1267, Black wrote: Kira claims Detective. We force them to use the vig to prove it and then we kill them when they can't. GG
^
Game solved
Wanna vote Gimli with us?
I'm open to it, I need to think
What's the scum case of Gimli?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #183) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:09 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1273, MegAzumarill wrote:
^
Game solved
So you're saying gimli is scum because... they are pushing a player they think is either scum or a PR?
Meg who do you see as scum?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #184) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:13 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1276, Malakittens wrote: Do the Kira followers who who each other are?
Kira's followers only know who Kira is
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #185) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:14 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1277, KawaiiKame wrote:
Kira doesn't know the follower's
The follower's don't know each other
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #186) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:22 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1279, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1272, KawaiiKame wrote:
^
Game solved
I'm open to it, I need to think
What's the scum case of Gimli?
Come on.. You were literally here for that
I was, but does it mean Gimli is scum?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #187) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:24 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1283, Malakittens wrote: Ducking bite me

It was a serious question and a game changer
Now that you know only the followers know who Kira is outside of Kira how does this change the game?
I feel this post was because I was persecuted with not knowing and was about to be eliminated since I didn't know
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #188) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:24 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1287, Kokichi Oma wrote: No, but it should mean that you know the scum case for Gimli already. It's been repeated like 5 times it feels like
Ik, I keep doubting Gimli is scum too
Hardest evidence is the outing thing
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #189) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:25 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1281, Kokichi Oma wrote: This is why I hate this day 1 lasting so long cause it makes me question over my reads too much
You should question your reads constantly
My only consistent read is Black is town
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #190) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:27 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1291, Black wrote:
In post 1289, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1287, Kokichi Oma wrote: No, but it should mean that you know the scum case for Gimli already. It's been repeated like 5 times it feels like
Ik, I keep doubting Gimli is scum too
Hardest evidence is the outing thing
I thought you hard TRed Gimli?
If you thought that why did you ask if I wanted to vote Gimli?
My only hard town read is you, Vander is close behind
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #191) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:28 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1292, Black wrote:
In post 1290, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1281, Kokichi Oma wrote: This is why I hate this day 1 lasting so long cause it makes me question over my reads too much
You should question your reads constantly
My only consistent read is Black is town
Ngl I kinda like that you sheep me in every game we play. It feels like I have a little mini-me
I was hoping to be the big you
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #192) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:28 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

0utside of Kira knowing who Kira is
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #193) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:31 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1297, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1296, KawaiiKame wrote:
0utside of Kira knowing who Kira is
These are the type of posts we need to get this to page 60
0nly Kira knows who Kira is outside of Kira's followers knowing who Kira is
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #194) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:41 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

I'm completely lost
Black is top town
Vander is #2 town
Mala is town by default(?)
HPE is eliminated as being a follower, Kira/town playstyle
Gimli doesn't feel like Kira to me, follower/town, feeling slight town
Kokichi might be Kira but who the Kokichi followers? Kokichi slight town
std=unknown
lorne=unknown
meg = unknown
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #195) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:46 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1301, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1228, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1226, KawaiiKame wrote: Does anyone think HPE is Kira?
HPE's playstyle
fits perfectly
with how I see Kira playing...
I felt HPE felt too town to be Kira, this makes me anxious...
Why? Kira plays insanely town, think back to,
"Kira will play the best town game"
Y'know, this one could just... be town? Have you thought about that?
Yes, you feel town which is why I'm anxious of you being Kira, I've stated b4 you play the most like Kira but you don't feel like Kira
If Black is Kira...
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #196) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:47 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1307, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1305, Gimli wrote: pedit: why is mala town by default?
You
did
put a (?) next to your own read, Kawaii. Mind explaining?
Yeah I thought mala was pretty much town confirmed but my sleepiness makes me semi uncertain
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #197) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:48 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1313, Gimli wrote: so

final solve kira!mala std lorne traitors

I tried.
You going to vote mala?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #198) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:49 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1316, Gimli wrote: std is always a wolf in this game and I think both him and lorne have extremely alarming interactions about malakittens

after I'm gone the game won't end cause im either vt or traitor. I suggest pushing the game hard against mala/lorne/std if you want to win it
Time to IS0 and Ctrl F malakittens
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #199) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:50 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1301, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one thinks the food poisoning is mostly gone
Ayyyyy W : )

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”