Mini 1591: PFs Flavorless Normal (Game Over)

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 9, popsofctown wrote:
Vote: cooldog

For having too many o's in his name!

AHA! Scum confirmed! You have just as many Os.
vote:popsofctiwn

In post 16, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 14, Goofyd00d wrote:All new players this game :D, but I've hardly played so no surprise.

So, ummmm... Oh yeah! VOTE: SleepyKrew because I am exhausted.

Hello Goofyd00d! Why did you pick me? Why did you feel the need to place a vote at all?

noted for later. I get a tingly sensation that this post might be picking on a noobs rvs vote to counter wagon. We shall see.

In post 18, reinoe wrote:
Spoiler: Travel Between Planets On Horses
Horses are magic animals and these are very ancient animals.:)

Horses were created by designers of Life specially for Magicians. They were called by Riders. And trillions years ago Riders had horses.

How there is a travel? The rider gets onto a horse, then disperses before gallop, and then there is a teleportation from one place in another.

Movement is possible and in a planet, interstellar travel are an aerobatics.

How it works? Between a horse and the Rider the magic contract has to be signed. Such contracts are signed with horses of a certain breed, for example only with white horses or only with black or red horses.

It is necessary to tell that there are such intelligence services which are engaged in designing of Life of plants and animals. Them call the master of Life. Masters of life marked magic properties of fruit, vegetables and animals with color. So for example red apples have absolutely other magic properties than green apples. Or white vegetable marrows of a grade of Gribovskiye have absolutely other magic properties than green Tsukini.

With horses this rule work too - white horses strongly differ from the black ones.

It doesn't make to build spaceships any sense, it is possible as to travel simply on horses.

Masters of life specially changed a genotype of horses so that the horse had no wisdom teeth, on a place of these teeth at a horse are destiny which don't stir a horse is.

I have a contract with some breeds of horses - with black and red breeds.

It is necessary to tell that Riders existed during existence of Atlantis and They were at war with Atlases. Besides, Riders are far ancestors Lunarians
from the Moon.

The first short-sighted look Riders on horses are representatives of a primitive civilization. Actually is a far future of mankind.:)

The spacehorses have left their mark

I think you had one too many mushrooms in that soup you made.
In post 26, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 25, farside22 wrote:@sleepy: why do you feel the need to ask both why the need to vote from goofy and why I chose not to rvs?

Helps me know what you're thinking. And so I can ask questions like this:

If you don't feel like doing RVS, why didn't you do something to get us out of it?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: farside

This post feels stilted. It also is completely wrong logic wise.
vote: Sleepy

In post 28, SleepyKrew wrote:R One solution is to place a serious vote.

This is stupid.
In post 29, reinoe wrote:
In post 28, SleepyKrew wrote: place a serious vote.

OK!

VOTE: SleepyKrew

I like this person. Even if they over-indulge in the psychedelics from time to time.
In post 37, Drew-Sta wrote:

This isn't a defence of his poor questioning either; more his interaction.

This is scummy. So non-committal. So timid. SO afraid of being called out for something. Possible association with sleepy.
In post 45, SleepyKrew wrote:
My style is definitely off-beat, but I can't figure out why ESL was your second guess.

Well it beats having a mental disorder :?
In post 47, SleepyKrew wrote:No but really he's actively trying to keep us in RVS.

how, actually?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:56 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 65, Goofyd00d wrote:Um Cool, there are 2 votes in your post.

Yeah, I read the game sequentially so it happens. The first was an RVS omgus response, the second was serious.
vote: sleepykrew

In post 67, Goofyd00d wrote:I think his liking of renoi makes little sense

Okay, let me clarify. I don't really have an opinion on weather renoi is town or scum at the moment. I just find him rather humours and I like him as a player. I think his vote on skrew (which was well reasoned later) is a well founded vote and I like the wagon that is forming.
is response to sleep saying one solution is to serious vote is wrong.

The problem with sleepy's idea is that making a serious vote is dependent on others, therefore it is impossible for farside to get out of RVS if we take his word about everything being null in good faith (which, considering the stage of the game, I do). Thus sleepys attack appears to be to some extent contrived.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 78, SleepyKrew wrote:Okay so
The farside vote was bullshit to get the game rolling. Of course I'm not legitimately scumreading her for a playstyle thing.
In post 70, CooLDoG wrote:I think his vote on skrew (
which was well reasoned later
) is a well founded vote and I like the wagon that is forming.

:lol:
Let's look at that reasoning!
In post 50, reinoe wrote:reinoe puts on his dazzling thinking
cap
fedora...

Your questions looked like fake scum hunting
so I placed a serious vote just like you asked. Not every vote is to lynch scum. Some votes are for pressure. And just like an insecure teenager who wants to be a non-conformist while hanging out with his friends
you gave in to pressure
and in doing so exposed your hypocrisy.

A gust of wind blows off reinoe's hat!!!

Seems reasonable to me. You made fake scumhunting questions and you reacted to pressure poorly... For Page 2 that is damn fine reasoning.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Okay, sorry for double post. But skrew... Don't be quick to think that because reinore's posts look dumb that they are scummy and don't have any content. Sparkly hat =/= scum. Like, actually read the game...

@rvs thing, guys it doesn't matter any more. Stop talking about RVS as if it were a player in this game.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 87, farside22 wrote:

What's your thoughts on Konowa?

Ehh. That's the best way to describe. I don't think he has contributed particularly much to the town but I don't see much in the ways of derailing it. He has only made 3 posts. I need to hear more to actually make a read on him. His vote is relativly undeveloped, but for the time in the game it is and the number of posts it doesn't strike me as ******SCUMTASTIC****** but if justs sits where he is, ehh, I could see him as scum.

In post 96, reinoe wrote:

Hey cooldog, farside, and red coyote, how many scum in here...

[konowa, sleepykrew, cyberbob]

One, with the possibility of two. Don't think cyberbob is scummy at the moment. His point on you seems to be, at the least, somewhat warranted.
@skrew per-emptivly, again, I'm not saying his case is good, or his posting style is pro-town, but it doesn't indicate scum to me.

In post 95, Cyberbob wrote:PS there are almost certainly semi-lurking scum that are either facepalming at their scumbuddy reinoe going off half-cocked or rubbing their hands in glee at seeing town reinoe being an excellent focus of attention.

^probably true.
In post 98, reinoe wrote:
In post 97, Cyberbob wrote:
In post 96, reinoe wrote:You're demanding a flawless case based on page two information.

I am not. I am demanding a slightly less than completely 100% forced, melodramatic and contradictory case based on page 2 information.

Why do you think sleepykrew's case is not forced, melodramatic, and contradictory?

the fact that you post a sparkly hat and a flail?
In post 101, popsofctown wrote:Why is everyone ignoring my case on Konowa? His reaction was "sounds about right".

IAI vote Konowa for me so I can get more attention

be patiant. Listen to the byrds more.

farside22 wrote:Hey cyber bob.

What's you looking for?

Why do you think the rvs question from sk is important to awnser?

As for renioe..he's expectations are a bit high. Not everyone thinks along the same ways. My expectation of some players is typically based on meta then join date.

This strikes me as off. I don't know why a town player would ask this except to change their play to look town. Just doesn't hit me in the right way.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 114, popsofctown wrote:
In post 106, Cyberbob wrote:
In post 103, popsofctown wrote:Even if I do buy it, skimming thread is correlated with a scum alignment, so that's no salvation

Really? I mean I might be relying a little too heavily on my own experiences, but from what I can recall I almost always used to pay more attention when I'm scum. Can you back this one up?

Scum tend to be less motivated and to be having less fun, as a rule.

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 148, SleepyKrew wrote: so please educate me as to why people do RVS

No. Stop. You are like representative Peter King: stuck 60 years in the past. Constantly bringing up the same thing over, and over again just to squeeze out more content and a marginally justified vote.

More sleepy vote please.
In post 156, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 155, Cyberbob wrote:That just sounds like it's referring to the posts during RVS that don't actually contain a vote

Yup. But some people try to employ it
instead
of RVS. I can't recall seeing it in a looooong time, thankfully.

STAHP

Also, renio's most recent posts have not hit me the right way. Before it seemed like their was some sort of method to the madness but right now it just seems like random questions being thrown around for little to no reason.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 171, reinoe wrote:
In post 169, CooLDoG wrote:
Also, renio's most recent posts have not hit me the right way. Before it seemed like their was some sort of method to the madness but right now it just seems like random questions being thrown around for little to no reason.

Phone posting. Examples plz.

Asking which of the three are scum. Seems like just fishing for useless information.
In post 176, popsofctown wrote:

do something more effective with your votes though, like Konowa. Or at least goofydood

Look, we got something with sleepy if we can get some pressure on. konowa hasn't posted enough yet to warrent a wagon and goofy is doing a good enough job exposing whatever his exposing on his own. My vote is best served on SK where we can get some reactions because of it.
In post 178, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 169, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 148, SleepyKrew wrote: so please educate me as to why people do RVS

No. Stop. You are like representative Peter King: stuck 60 years in the past. Constantly bringing up the same thing over, and over again just to squeeze out more content and a marginally justified vote.

More sleepy vote please.
In post 156, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 155, Cyberbob wrote:That just sounds like it's referring to the posts during RVS that don't actually contain a vote

Yup. But some people try to employ it
instead
of RVS. I can't recall seeing it in a looooong time, thankfully.

STAHP

Oh you again.
I keep bringing it up because he keeps refusing to answer and other people keep trying to help him avoid the question(s!). How the hell is "squeezing out content" even scummy? That makes 0 sense.
STAHP what? We weren't talking about it anymore. It wasn't even relevant to the game. What's your problem?
What's your read on reinoe now?

If I hear you talk about RVS one more time I'm going ask for a mass claim in the hopes there is a day vig so that he can shoot you for the sake of my sanity. You are trying to squeeze a dry orange to look town. STAHP.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

v/la for me bday for 2 days
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 191, I Am Innocent wrote:

In post 189, CooLDoG wrote:Look, we got something with sleepy if we can get some pressure on. konowa hasn't posted enough yet to warrent a wagon and goofy is doing a good enough job exposing whatever his exposing on his own. My vote is best served on SK where we can get some reactions because of it.

What reactions are you expecting?

Frantic posting. Lashing out and OMGUS. You know, typical under pressure scum reactions.

In post 189, CooLDoG wrote:
If I hear you talk about RVS one more time I'm going ask for a mass claim in the hopes there is a day vig so that he can shoot you for the sake of my sanity. You are trying to squeeze a dry orange to look town. STAHP.

Mass claim on your mind, huh? Why would anyone need a mass claim to uncover a day vig anyway? That doesn't make sense.

Yup. I want a mass claim right now guys. Let's do it. I'll go first. :wink: No, but really, that post was sarcastic, and I'm pretty damn sure everyone got but you. I have stated many times that I think the RVS talk is counter productive and I was trying to issue a threat towards it in a hyperbolic fashion in order to display my revulsion.

In post 192, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 189, CooLDoG wrote:goofy is doing a good enough job exposing whatever his exposing on his own.

What does this mean?
Also you seem to have missed a question I asked you because you were too busy threatening me by saying you'd convince other people to do stuff to me. It's at the bottom of the quote that you threatened me for.

It means, Goofy doesn't need any pressure for us to get a read on him when getting pressure on you would do us some good.
What's your read on reinoe now?

Slipping a touch in the scum direction to be honest. You are still my main read. As I explained his posts seem to be insane to look insane, not because he is insane.
In post 194, reinoe wrote:
In post 102, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 96, reinoe wrote:Hey cooldog, farside, and red coyote, how many scum in here...

[konowa, sleepykrew, cyberbob]

What is this supposed to accomplish?

It allows me to cross reference some players to see if they have the same scum reads as I do. If I'm way off then I should re-asses. If multiple players have the same scumreads as I do then it let's me know I'm on the right track.

The reason that question specifically is... unorthodox... is that I think asking someone what their specific reads are is more useful. Why does it have to be between those three players alone? And why did you pick those three?
In post 195, reinoe wrote: Cooldog I thought I played with before but I actually don't that's the case.

I think I remember your avatar. But your join date makes it unlikely because I haven't been playing that much mafia in the past few years.

In post 196, popsofctown wrote:

I tend to hate hate hate "punish people for posting" strategies, they are not protown at all. Not voting Konowa because he hasn't said enough to fill up the evidence room yet means redirecting attention to players who are active enough that we can read them better in subsequent days. The trend can discourage town aggregate post counts too, which is bad.

I would agree with you if this wasn't still somewhat early d1. I'm still looking at konowa. I think there are some seeds there that could mature into a good case. But the best approach is to continue pushing SK in my opinion.
In post 200, Goofyd00d wrote:Going to give a few reads

I originally liked Reinoe for putting himself out there so much, but as time went on he started to ask questions rather than provide his on content. Only asking questions could be scum feeling out for safe stances to support.

Also the groups of three kind of implant in the answering parties mind that one of the scum at least have to be in the grouping, but its not subtle enough for me to go any further than null on.

I also feel the same way about Reinoe at this point.
In post 216, Konowa wrote:For starters, it allows me to get reads on other people. For example, what do you think of this:
In post 157, Dessew wrote:I wouldn't start to speculate about Drew's alignment, partly because he's V/LA atm and he hasn't done much, partly because his posts are newbish, nothing else, imo.

??? This doesn't make sense. Like at all.
In post 220, Goofyd00d wrote:
In post 219, SleepyKrew wrote:I was promised a Goofy wagon if he kept not answering me and I want my damn wagon.
But an RC wagon isn't terrible.

I believe the wagon was promised if I didn't post at all.

This. And I actually think goofys recent posts are that bad especially for a newb.

In post 227, Goofyd00d wrote:The 4 you had made? why include spoilers if you arent including quotes? Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Actually though.
In post 233, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 232, farside22 wrote:
In post 229, SleepyKrew wrote:Though I think I'll offer a serious scumread on you now because I don't like that catchup post at all

What do you not like in the catch up?

It's a gut thing? I don't have any solid reasoning. Maybe it was his tone? I'm not really sure.

10 pages in ladies and gentlemen and this is what we get.
In post 254, Goofyd00d wrote:Happy birthday Cool, your bday lasts 2 days? Nice

yes, because I am that important.

At this point (page 11) the whole drew/red thing is a wash to me.

In post 275, SleepyKrew wrote:Holy shit
Drop everything
VOTE: reinoe
He got caught in a contradiction and tried to justify it with bullshit. Let's go.

Yeah, we may unite on this one SK.
vote:reinoe

I honestly just see contrived defenses, no real scum hunting.

This is all I can make myself read for now.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 313, Dessew wrote:

Cooldog: reinoe's and RedPanda's avatar similar (maybe the same.)

Yes, I have played with red panda.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 279, Drew-Sta wrote:Actually, just realised that jumping of Kon draws away from the wagon. I'll back myself in what I feel is the scum team and go back onto Kon. I believe both are scum and both deserve the vote though.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kon

this is odd. Like really odd. It strikes me the wrong way because we had a whole post formulating a case on RC with a vote (normal), but then a retraction right afterwards (not normal). The reasons given are also unsettling "draws away from the wagon", it makes me think that Drew just wants a lynch.
[quote="In post 308, Drew-Sta"[/quote]

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RedCoyote
[/quote]
??? what changed?
vote: drew-Sta

These two posts are incredibly scummy in my opinion.
In post 325, Drew-Sta wrote:Yes, yes I do.

I'm agreeing with the wagon on Konowa (which Reinoe is pushing), but suggesting my read on RC is stronger and I have more confidence in it. If we get close to end of day and Konowa wagon is still going, I'll happily change vote back and lynch him.

about this.... Does this not raise any red flags for... anyone?

In post 336, reinoe wrote:
In post 334, Cyberbob wrote:Why would you even want to make a town case on someone to begin with?

PoE is a method people use to finding scum. Some people are better at finding town than scum. It's different and interesting.

I don't know if reinoe actually thinks town hunting is a good idea, or if he is fishing for town reads. So I'm starting to fll into the cyberbob camp of scum or anti-town town.

In post 339, reinoe wrote:
In post 338, Cyberbob wrote:So in answer to your question: someone who's been here since 2007 can think of reasons to make a town case on someone, it's just that someone who's been here since 2007 has also learned enough to know that the cons far outweigh the pros 99% of the time.

You have a strong townread who's at L-1. You cannot think of a reason to present a town case for someone in this scenario?

I've been here since mid-march 2014 and I know enough to recognize that scum kill whomever they want at night whenever they want at night and it could be for any number of reasons.

1) no one is at L-1.
2) Have you ever played scum? Because if you have you will know there is more that goes into a kill than rolling dice.
3) I dislike join date elitism, but honestly saying you are from March of this year doesn't make you the most credible mafia scholar.
In post 349, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 334, Cyberbob wrote:Why would you even want to make a town case on someone to begin with?

This is not an ok post to make. PoE, as Reinoe has said, is a valid form of scum hunting. Reducing the pool of suspects from X to Y is valid.

Also, why are you defending Reinoe here?

In post 353, Drew-Sta wrote:Just because a series of 'old heads' consider it an invalid approach doesn't mean it is.

No, it is an invalid approach. It doesn't work. That is why people don't do it. People have tried. They have failed.
In post 370, Cyberbob wrote:jesus christ my brain is being broken so hard right now

So is mine. IT ISN'T THAT HARD.

At this point I could vote reinoe as well. It is pretty damn obvious he is just trying to derail the game whenever any sort of pressure is put on him. But picking between him and drew at this point is difficult.

In post 389, SleepyKrew wrote:such a flashwagon

yeah. This wagon has been brewing since what? Page 4?
In post 394, Cyberbob wrote:
In post 392, Drew-Sta wrote:I'm going to look stupid / implicated if Reinoe
is
mafia,

Implicated? Probably not. Stupid? Definitely.

I disagree here. Drew is actively trying to stop the reino wagon. This to me screams my buddy is in trouble let's help him. I think newb scum is more likely than noob town in this case.

In post 431, SleepyKrew wrote:Now Drew go back and reread and and either vote for reinoe or tell me why I'm wrong.

I did this. You are not wrong. I'm actually pretty damn impressed. It is a good catch. Renoe is trying to play it both ways.

In post 434, Drew-Sta wrote:Let me just be clear, as I am really, really sick of reading walls. (esp after that)

Welcome to mafia.
In post 442, reinoe wrote:
Yo, I explicitely called the first three scumreads in post 194. I voted konowa in 201. How can I retro-actively do something in the future?

^that's SK's point. You did this.
In post 448, SleepyKrew wrote:Cyberbob I miss your warm comforting reassuring majestic purple fur

NOT TO FEAR A RABID DOG IS HERE!
vote: reinoe
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 472, SleepyKrew wrote:CD you were already voting reinoe :/

farside
I'm not saying he's scum for being stubborn
I'm giving up on you and hopefully I don't need you so idc

^didn't realize that when I had to read 10 freaking pages...
In post 473, SleepyKrew wrote:CooLDoG's tone shift when talking to me is really drastic btw in case anyone cares.

Yeah, my read of you has changed a touch. Is it okay for my reads to change? Especially after a lot of catch up?

In post 479, reinoe wrote:
In post 478, Goofyd00d wrote:I feel it will tell us more about drew to see your flip, rather than more about you to see his, it's possible to establish possible connections before flips .

:igmeou: No you cannot. Establishing connections before flips is anti-town at best.

No you are wrong.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 484, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 483, CooLDoG wrote:Yeah, my read of you has changed a touch. Is it okay for my reads to change? Especially after a lot of catch up?

Read changes aren't equivalent to tone changes.

You are the type of person that makes me not even any more.

In post 485, Goofyd00d wrote:Like I said, the flip will help us more with drew, than Drews would with rei.

If rei flips scum drew could be mistaken town, but if so we at least hit one.

If rei flips town it is good for drew unless he's taking a huge risk as scum defending the loudest of town's scum read.

If we went for drew and he flipped town we might back off on rei assuming drew was right and letting rei skate to the end.

Seeing as how town has been binary for the last 4 or 5 pages, this is what made my vote.

Damn dude, stop being so lynch hungry.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

We have 9 days goofy. We don't need to lynch now.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 526, Drew-Sta wrote:@ Cooldog
this is odd. Like really odd. It strikes me the wrong way because we had a whole post formulating a case on RC with a vote (normal), but then a retraction right afterwards (not normal). The reasons given are also unsettling "draws away from the wagon", it makes me think that Drew just wants a lynch.

No. I believe the slot of Kon's and RC are scum. When I saw that I was simply moving from one wagon to starting a new one, I figured 'Why change given I feel they're both scum' and stayed on one with momentum. In the end, I left Kon and went to RC because I feel strongly enough about it to stand on it.

Flip flopping is usually a pet hate of mine, but in this instance I felt it was worthwhile. Happy to cop shit about it and appreciate it makes me look neg-town.

BUt this isn't how you portrayed the strength of your scum reads. You built up a very elaborate case on RC. You voted him. I've read your case and I don't find it particularly persuasive, but what ever. Now after making this huge case you feel content to just drop it and move to a bigger wagon. I don't think that someone who put that much effort into something would just get up and walk away from it just based on a vote count like you did. Especially this far away from deadline.

about this.... Does this not raise any red flags for... anyone?

Again, I know how it looks. It isn't, though. I'm simply suggesting I feel both should be lynched today, but we can only do one - I will take either.

^again, this is not how it was portrayed when you jumped.

Also, why are you defending Reinoe here?

Why the facedesk?

Also, why defend Reinoe? I think he's town and we're looking to mislynch based on faulty argument. Why wouldn't I defend him? [/quote]
Because you are doing the work of someone else when we are trying to figure out if he is scum or not. You are basically letting him sit back and post
shit
instead of anything else. You are interfering with the town's interrogation. Secondly the reason why you think town cases are good is pretty damn stupid in my honest opinion. You are literally giving away the only secret information you have to the scum. You are using a tactic that has been empirically proven to fail (this was discovered years ago, btw). And to compound it all, you are wrong on reino.

No, it is an invalid approach. It doesn't work. That is why people don't do it. People have tried. They have failed.

Sure. But let me ask you something - if you have 6 people, and a cop has investigated two to find town, you can by PoE move the chances of hitting scum from 1 / 6 to 1 / 3 - that is process of elimination. Doing it without cop assistance is far more prone to error but a cop, in essence, is attempting to find scum but when they find town is performing PoE.

So no - it is not ultimately flawed, but it is risky. And legitimate. [/quote]
no, it 100% flawed and you should know better. The reason it is 100% flawed is that the narrowing down process has ALREADY BEEN DONE. PEOPLE HAVE TOWN READS THEY JUST DON'T TELL YOU. Why don't they tell, you may ask. Well because the fucking cop is one of them. Scum sees that shit and are like, "well, this guy isn't going to get lynched tomorrow because everyone thinks he is town." And so then you end up diluting the lynch pool because lynching that scummy player is offset by the NK on your cop friend.

I disagree here. Drew is actively trying to stop the reino wagon. This to me screams my buddy is in trouble let's help him. I think newb scum is more likely than noob town in this case.

:lol: I am anything but newb scum. Go check out my finished games if you don't believe me. I'm more likely to bus my buddy if I was scum, than I would be to defend them.

Secondly, farside is also in her way defending Reinoe (and myself) - is she scum?

1) anyone who thinks town hunting is a good idea is a noob. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but that is a fact.
2) You are probably scum because pretty much the only reason I could see to defend reinoe at this point is if he was your buddy.
3) Meta is bullshit. I'm not looking up your other games because in all likelihood the reason why you brought it up is because this is the time that you drew scum and your self-constructed "defending other people" meta is starting to pay off now that you drew scum.
4) not as much as you because she isn't a personal attack dog.

In post 531, reinoe wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:reinoe, give me your reads please.

1) Nope. My "reads list" can be inferred from my posts. You don't get to play this game not paying attention to anything I write and then ask for a reads list from me. Sooooo...

2)you post your reads list first.

I'd give you a middle finger gif but I'm phone posting. Assume there's a picture of that in this post.

1) this is the type of belligerent/assholish posting that I dislike. You are more than happy to ask all sorts of questions about who reads who as what. But when asked yourself... nope.
2) why should he do that?
In post 555, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 553, reinoe wrote:I never rule out multiple-ball

are you fucking kidding me

My exact reaction.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 574, reinoe wrote:Hey cooldog, what do you think of post 535 and 515. Why do you give sleepy a free pass in ignoring them?

Honestly, I can't be assed to re-read 20 pages of shit. And currently I'm not even sure if what happened back then is relevant to the case now. I think your reaction to the case is good enough to vote on.

@goofy, I see VI not scum from his posts. I just don't see what scum gain from that type of posting.

In post 599, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 596, farside22 wrote:Dear lord.
Skrew: every time anyone points to a disagreement with you, I swear I keep seeing the same links over and over.
Give me someone else you scum read outside of renioe.

What's wrong with using those same links? They're the heart of my argument.

Because we have already been over them and we are going around in circles.
First it was RVS, now it Is this reinoe shit.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 619, reinoe wrote:
In post 614, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 574, reinoe wrote:Hey cooldog, what do you think of post 535 and 515. Why do you give sleepy a free pass in ignoring them?

Honestly, I can't be assed to re-read 20 pages of shit. And currently I'm not even sure if what happened back then is relevant to the case now.

WTF??? I requested two posts to review, not "please review these past 20 pages".

Yeah, and I've already done that... several times. I'm not going to re-read this shit just for someone who is probably going to get lynched today. It just isn't going to happen.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 638, Dessew wrote:
@goofy, I see VI not scum from his posts. I just don't see what scum gain from that type of posting.
I'll just go with this and never ever learn that if I specifically ask someone what their read was at a certain point of the game, why they feel the need to use 200 other posts from
after
that point.

maybe the fact that I had to catch up was part of this?

In post 629, reinoe wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:
In post 619, reinoe wrote:

Honestly, I can't be assed to re-read 20 pages of shit. And currently I'm not even sure if what happened back then is relevant to the case now.

WTF??? I requested two posts to review, not "please review these past 20 pages".

Yeah, and I've already done that... several times. I'm not going to re-read this shit just for someone who is probably going to get lynched today. It just isn't going to happen.

Phone posting from the break room. These last few posts of yours have stunk to high heaven. More tonight when I get home.

VOTE: cooldog

You can vote me to l-1. I'm not reading those fucking posts again.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 654, farside22 wrote:A day later here is why I see cooldog scum

this post makes no sense
Why would you have a neutral read on a player that has made a point you like and vote for the same player they did?

because being correct or incorrect does not equal town or scum. You have been around long enough to know this.

yes, at that time his indicative posting style was not indicative of scum. Later it was apparent that it was bassically just a way for him to get away without posting any content. BUt at the time we didn't know that.

pretty damn clear to me. Instead of analyzing what is happening now in the game SK was trying ot hold the game back to waste time and too look like he was producing content. Read better.

I can answer a question and still think it is a stupid question. It benefits the town most for me to answer it and then call it scummy instead of just calling it scummy. Also, this was the first time he asked me and it was all people I had mentioned inmy post so I thought he was actually asking what I thought about them. Not the trying to pick out who was with him or against him bullshit that it was later revealed to be.
no seriously sk is scum but let's sheep him now

Who the flark thinks renioe/Skrew scum team?

the reads are independent. Possibility of buss is also a possibility in any world. But my read on SK has changed. And again, wrong =/= scum and scum =/= wrong.
awful cooldog had like renioe, even saw promise in Renoie's post but now because another player defends Renoie they are scum together.

Cooldog: when was the last game you saw scum defend scum strongly and please link it.

Every fucking mafia game ever. Refernce to your last comment where you asked about who was on what scum team. Association tells are strong man. Also, this is having it both ways.

Yup.
my pot this is kettle pic is gone but what cooldog says to Drew is how I feel cooldog did between Skrew and renioe.
Except cooldogs not really asking questions or pushing a case.

HOw, I don't undersatnd. I'm not hard core defending anyone. I said reinoe was null, possibly town. Then that changed and I went for him. Sleepy I said was scum and now I think he is more in the null area. In neither of these cases do I defend him. Read better.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Basically the farside case boils down to: CooLDoG changed his reads at one point during the 27 page d1 game and therefore he is scum. If you think that is scummy lynch my ass.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 664, Beck wrote:can you explain why your SK read did change? It is kind of suspect to be pushing someone and then do a 180 and vote with him and unless I missed it, I don't see what caused your read to change.

It changed when he actually started to scum hunt and stopped talking about rvs. When he started to generate content it changed.

Nice dodge on my link request. Are you saying you reference a game of scum defending?

No I am saying that you can take any game on this board and you will see scum defending someone hard. Do it yourself. But again, wrong =/= scummy. I'm willing to admit that this "tell" might be wrong (I don't think it is, but I'm open to the possibility), but me believing in this tell doesn't matter if I am scum or not.

And plus, you know me, I don't reference other games
ever
. Under any circumstances. I understand that for you when you play mafia it is like one huge game where every thing in one game carries over to another, but for me every game is completely and totally independent (except for set-up related strategy). The logic of why in this specific case defending someone hard is scummy stands on its own two legs. It doesn't need an independent example.
In post 680, SleepyKrew wrote:I'm not concealing scumreads... Like I have nothing strong at all besides reinoe and I need his flip more than I need sugar

this game is 27 fucking pages long. Re-read the game and come back with some reads.
In post 685, Cyberbob wrote:The former. You do post a lot but so does reinoe and farside has barely touched on him except to dismiss the case against him in a couple of words, I think it was due to meta or something (lol).

Keeping this in the back of my mind.
In post 686, farside22 wrote:

How am I useless?

Well for one both your RC case and the case on me is pretty much shit. OR, at the very least, unpersuasive.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 701, reinoe wrote:The attacking farside is definitely damning because she's been really pro-town in her behavior.

I don't think farside is scum. Farside has two bad cases.
In post 742, Goofyd00d wrote:

The timing on you Cyberbob push is fishy as hell bro.

I think cyberbob showing up out of the blue at this time is a touch fishy as hell.

Yeah I need to read the new posts in this thread more later.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I will read and post tomorrow evening. Just too much to do, and apathy for this monster.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 707, reinoe wrote:The whole "not paying attention" argument is dead on arrival and is the most hypocritical argument made this game to date.

I honestly don't think anyone has ever stipulated that not paying attention is = scummy. It just means that your opinion is invalid.

In post 722, I Am Innocent wrote:[quote="In
My thoughts on farside being considered for a doc claim help scum out none-what-so-ever.

What is this I don't understand. Someone help me.
In post 729, farside22 wrote:

One day not to long ago there was a crazy person that claimed scum from the start and was scum.
There was also a crazy person who claimed a cop role and there was a cop in that game. The person who faked claim was town.
So when I see crazy and stupid stuff it's null tiki I see what else the player does.

Yeah, this is a dumb argument. Just because stupid people do stupid things doesn't mean we should assume everyone is stupid. You fake claim as town you die. Period. There is no null or any shit like that. You die because that is scummy. PERIOD. Any counter example is irrelevant because
most of the time people aren't stupid fucks. I mean, mafia is predicated on the fact that there are rational actors.
If that isn't true then the game is random and we should lynch at random.

In post 730, Cyberbob wrote:
In post 729, farside22 wrote:One day not to long ago there was a crazy person that claimed scum from the start and was scum.
There was also a crazy person who claimed a cop role and there was a cop in that game. The person who faked claim was town.
So when I see crazy and stupid stuff it's null tiki I see what else the player does.

lmao this town is going to lose and lose hard.

Yes, it is. Don't mean to be doom and gloom. But this game is not going well.
In post 749, Beck wrote:Wtf red. That hurt my thumb scrolling through that.

yeah, seemed solid though. Drew is completely wrong in what he says. And so is farside as of late.
In post 753, reinoe wrote:If someone has a scumread they shouldn't have to sheep a
reason
for the scumread. They should have their own independent reason for scumreading someone.

WHY? If the reason is solid I'll sheep that shit all day long.
In post 758, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 756, reinoe wrote:associative tells (which don't matter unless there are flips)

ding ding ding

no. they do. you are wrong. There is a scummy associations that work without a flip. Prime example: Buddying the fuck out of a town leader. Example: Defending someone irrationally. Example: Calling out town players with little reason.

In post 766, farside22 wrote:I missed the great case cooldog presented. Did anyone else see it?
Just curious since he called my cases bad, what a good case supposedly looks like.

My brain has checked out. My son is watching the fairly odd parents live action movie.
Painful.

Your cases are shit and you know it. Let's nip the tu quoque bullshit in the bud, shall we.

In post 772, Beck wrote:
In post 688, CooLDoG wrote:In post 664, Beck wrote:
can you explain why your SK read did change? It is kind of suspect to be pushing someone and then do a 180 and vote with him and unless I missed it, I don't see what caused your read to change.

It changed when he actually started to scum hunt and stopped talking about rvs. When he started to generate content it changed

Can you point me to the posts that started changing your read on him? I want to see these posts you consider scumhunting please.

read the game. I'm not fishing through this garbage to give you a link. If you cared you would look it up.

yes. I feel the exact same way right now. I caught up and it was pointless.

In post 787, reinoe wrote:Hey Dessew,
Spoiler:
I'm about to go to bed and I meant to actually do this earlier.

I'm a town neighbor with Dessew. Dessew please confirm.

Why is this in a spoiler? Why the hell would you claim this now? I don't understand anymore.

In post 797, reinoe wrote:There was nothing to discuss. The good stuff is that I'm a 1-shot tracker. Both roles crumbed.

what the fuck? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

@renio, Going on the drew wagon. For sure just blowing with the wind. Here, take more ammo for your case. I don't care anymore.

vote:drew

If he flips scum we lynch dessew. Drew/dessew scum team where drew decided to defend reinoe for town points. Seems legit.

In post 816, RedCoyote wrote:
I'm happy to lynch Drew, but if reinoe is strongly against it, I'll give him some leadership capital here

Why? What because he was wagoned? That isn't a valid reason.

Also, farside as a darkhorse scum person for asking a bunch of red-herring questions.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

^then don't believe me. I don't care. My reasons are good enough for me.

Honestly guys, I would rather be lynched now so I don't have to witness the cluster fuck that this game will become. You guys should probably lynch nessu and drew tomorrow. You might also consider farside at some point... or at the very least don't believe anything that she says. Also keep an eye on RC... never had a good look at him because those wall posts are too much for me.

Also, I'ma going to claim VT now. So if ya'll like this wagon go for it. Also, pop's analysis of the way my wagon built up is true... scum are on it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 850, Beck wrote:
In post 849, CooLDoG wrote:pop's analysis of the way my wagon built up is true... scum are on it.

almost every wagon I have ever seen, including scum wagons, scum is on it so it's not like he provided some crazy insight or anything

yeah, I know. I'm just telling you guys that scum are def on dis wagon. Taking into consideration how hard other wagons were to start... ehhhhhhh... just saying I think you guys are smart enough to figure this out if you try.

inb4 cyber bob says they won't.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 860, Beck wrote:
In post 851, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 850, Beck wrote:
In post 849, CooLDoG wrote:pop's analysis of the way my wagon built up is true... scum are on it.

almost every wagon I have ever seen, including scum wagons, scum is on it so it's not like he provided some crazy insight or anything

yeah, I know. I'm just telling you guys that scum are def on dis wagon. Taking into consideration how hard other wagons were to start... ehhhhhhh... just saying I think you guys are smart enough to figure this out if you try.

inb4 cyber bob says they won't.

Except most the people on your wagon right now are players I have town reads or slight town reads cept maybe the first guy. (Can't remember his name ATM)

get better at mafia.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

*checks thread* surprised to find that I'm not dead.

guys, let's lynch drew please. PLEASE.
vote: drew

if not already.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 902, reinoe wrote:We shouldn't risk running up any more PR's. CoolDog has claimed Vanilla.

Also I think Drew is town.

so lynch the guy who you don't think he is scum just because he is a power role. This is the worst fucking defense of a player ever.

In post 904, Cyberbob wrote:The reason I'm not voting CD is kind of meta-ish I guess, he's kind of a neurotic person in general

I resent that... but it is true. :(
In post 927, farside22 wrote:Would someone break down why Drew is scum please?

Read the game.
In post 930, Beck wrote:Why is cool less likely to flip scum?

because cooldog isn't scum and drew is?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 933, farside22 wrote:No need to be an ass cooldog.

If you do not know why people think drew is scum I don't think you have read the game. And this is my main problem with farside atm. She asks a bunch of random questions that she already knows the answer to or are irrelevant.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 943, farside22 wrote:
In post 941, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 933, farside22 wrote:No need to be an ass cooldog.

If you do not know why people think drew is scum I don't think you have read the game. And this is my main problem with farside atm. She asks a bunch of random questions that she already knows the answer to or are irrelevant.

Example besides the one you don't want to awnser?

DO you really want that? Okay then:
In post 938, farside22 wrote:

@bob; you want to break a case to me why Drew is scum?

In post 889, farside22 wrote:
Also how do you read cb's reaction to the wagon?
Finally: since it's you, did you ever fact check skrew's case?

In post 887, farside22 wrote:I need a sane players thought process to talk with right now.
I feel like this is the second time rc is push for end of day. I also thought he didn't like my case originally on CD.
I'm crazy behind at work.
Anyone want to check those things?

In post 869, farside22 wrote:Also Skrew: I get the frustrated/annoyed aspect of your post but I don't know why your votin cd.
What do you think of the Drew case?

In post 811, farside22 wrote:Someone remind me, because I can't remember did deewser attack goofy?

In post 808, farside22 wrote:
Out of curiosity what is your thought on dessew?

In post 726, farside22 wrote:Cyber: please link where I used someone's case and I used meta as a reason to debunk the case

In post 721, farside22 wrote:

I debunked skrew's points against renioe based on skrew's case.
What part confused you?
I did not use meta as a defense. I stated I knew Renoie and felt I was good at reading renioe, that's a statement, not a defense.
The difference is pretty big.

And this is just a few posts back. You know. This game is going no where. This game is going towards a train wreck, so fuck it.

vote: farside

omgus or whatever.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 950, farside22 wrote:
In post 948, SleepyKrew wrote:My gut says farside scum. But that's not happening. Ugh

What does your gut say about Drew or cooldog?

Right now is say get a new gut. :giggle:

Ohh and this is another useless question.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 960, popsofctown wrote:Cooldog's flipout on farside doesn't look like an earnest effort to find the scum on his wagon. Why you bein so hard to like CD?

because I honestly can not get behind and engage a town that doesn't lynch things that should be lynched. I just can't be bothered to make good posts when we have 20 pages of RVS talk.

So yeah, farside is scum for reasons and you should lynch him. You guys should also lynch freaking drew at some point. ohh yeah, and lynch the dessue guy to see if reinoe's roll pans out. Yeah, I think that might be my scum team.

guys, it is so anti-town not to lynch d1. We NEED a flip to have any chance to win this game tomorrow. If we don't have one then we will have a repeat of today. 30 pages of nothing. For that reason I have determined that self-voting is probably my best option at this point. First time I have ever done it. And I hope it is the last time.

vote: CooLDoG

see ya'll in the next game we play together.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I have no read on RC because I couldn't be assed to read any of his posts.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:10 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1042, Cyberbob wrote:Like seriously, I've seen (and made) some weak defences in my time but this one has to be up there.

yeah, I have never seen something as stupid as what drew is saying. Guys... you need to lynch him tomorrow.

In post 1044, Cyberbob wrote:ATTN CoolDoG and SKrew: it's time to vote Drew.

okay.
vote: drew
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1086, farside22 wrote:
In post 1085, Cyberbob wrote:That's more like it!

farside sig wrote:"It's the bitch in me that enjoys seeing people get their comeuppance." - farside

Also I think cd is at l-1. I can't remember this very moment where Drew's vote is at.

no, I'm not at l-1, drew is now with my vote.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1085, Cyberbob wrote:That's more like it!

also, the town needs to thank cyber bob massively for making d1 something other than a complete waste.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

also, if drew flips scum farside is priority target # 1 tomorrow.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ehh, possibly. Farside reasons for voting me over drew are pretty weak and stupid. Plus just from the play I've seen today farside scummier than you. But yeah, you would be a pretty good lynch as well.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1095, farside22 wrote:
In post 1090, CooLDoG wrote:also, if drew flips scum farside is priority target # 1 tomorrow.

Don't worry sweetcheeks. I don't need day1 to prove you sate scum.

hay man, when I flip town I will be happy to see your reaction. You a skrew are pretty much responsible for this d1 train wreck.

In post 1101, farside22 wrote:

I'm hopping someone will point out cool's scumminess since mr. Stubborn doesn't listen to me.

yeah, maybe the fact that no one points it out is because it just isn't there. I'm really sad that you and your buds couldn't pull of lynching me. It is really pathetic that you couldn't get me lynched after the cluster fuck that was d1.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1103, farside22 wrote:

The backwards land of cooldog. All is scum unless he says otherwise. :roll:

^pissed that I'm right.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:01 am

Post by CooLDoG »

man, fuck this game.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1201, Cyberbob wrote:CD mentioned IAI all of two times yesterday despite IAI throwing all sorts of accusations and votes his way. Not wanting to react too hard to a bus?

IAI was so bumb in his attack that I didn't think he was worth my time.

Still think farside is scum though.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1207, farside22 wrote:
In post 1206, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 1201, Cyberbob wrote:CD mentioned IAI all of two times yesterday despite IAI throwing all sorts of accusations and votes his way. Not wanting to react too hard to a bus?

IAI was so bumb in his attack that I didn't think he was worth my time.

Still think farside is scum though.

Hello mr. Omgus is this still about the useless question that are not useless?

Or you other bad non-case I missed?

nope, same reasons as yesterday.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

mod, replace me out of this game

I'm sorry, but there is just no way I can contribute to this game. I simply can't get into to it. Bye guys.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”