Mini 1648: Mafia in the Noose Factory. (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

[Vote: BBT

I read a few
of your games. You scury.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

I wish :eek:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

I don't remember. The one where you swept people with SK House. And a few town games.
. And not heavily, although I like to get an idea of people's personalities and preferred playstyles.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

House?

na, he's like a kitten. If kitten's had vicodin problems
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Stop it. you are making CT look bad. :b
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

@Luca

HIIII! I thought I knew the name/pic from somewheres.

In post 52, ploben wrote:
In post 47, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Boonskiies.

There is 3 of us though and I'm not giving you the last one.

I would like to get Zeb to L-1 and force a claim. Do you object to this? If so, why?

Sure. You start the vote.

No, stop it. Sont tell me 2 scum's caught in 2 pages.
. I'm from Bristol. That used to be something to brag about :|

vote: Zeb
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 72, Boonskiies wrote:You guys realize I was the first one on Zebulin, right? And I can't
actually
hammer...come on now. Haha.

In post 74, Randomnamechange wrote:I fully expect him to.

:shifty:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

BBT, How often do you actual extract a claim? I've only seen it done in older games online.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote:boonskiies

Llama.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Ploben, Can I ask your total mafia experience?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 55, ploben wrote:Never mind my horse shit post, BBT's on Zeb in 32.

Also, what is your reasoning for bringing up post 32?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

I would like to get Zeb to L-1 and force a claim. Do you object to this? If so, why?

In post 99, ploben wrote:I agree that claiming early is not a good thing.

What's happening here? What made you change your mind about voting?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 104, pisskop wrote:

In post 99, ploben wrote:I agree that claiming early is not a good thing.

What's happening here? What made you change your mind about *Wanting him to Claim? Did you vote him for a different reason?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 99, ploben wrote:
Zeb and Boon came straight into this game making sure everyone knew they were salty because of a couple games ago. I don't care. In fact, it just looks to me like they are distancing themselves unnecessarily on reasons no one cares about. It stands out to me as suspicious.

tbh I like the idea of voting Random better.

unvote
vote: Random
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

That looks terrible, and House needs to get into the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 118, Zebulin wrote:
In post 117, pisskop wrote:That looks terrible, and House needs to get into the game.

What looks terrible?

The spread of the votes is terrible.
. not sure what House is on about.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 140, House wrote:VOTE: tip

For being such a wonderfully hypocritical lurky fluffmeister.

Please explain how the meaning of those words correlate to this thread; and more specifically Tip?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 143, House wrote:My post is fairly self-explanatory. Stop trying to obfuscate because it just makes me want to scumread you for soft-defending your buddy.

Show me his hypocracy. House, you know better than that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 197, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:This is the 3rd time you have placed a random vote and I'm still yet to see any reasoning. Might wanna lynch you toDay.

You can try.

Random is scummy because he forgets basic things and is putting on a show. He's certainly scummier than Monkey, who has done faphall all game.
. Were I to sheep Slaandar/tip, would your response be different?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 200, House wrote:
In post 199, pisskop wrote:
Random is scummy because he forgets basic things and is putting on a show.

How is that scummy? I do that all the time.

It's not alignment indicative.

But you are House :b
. Random is being a filthy lurker, and in the absence of better votes I'm sticking here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Its true that Zeb is being weird.
. so is Plob.

. I'm wary of voting either so early when there's been so much
terrible
around them.
I want Random to join us.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Pls explain?
. You've got all that wifom in your posts, expressly state he has no alignment, then imply he is scum. on a 1-11 scale of scumminess that a 6.5
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:19 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 230, pisskop wrote:Pls explain?
. You've got all that wifom in your posts, expressly state he has no alignment, then imply he is scum. on a 1-11 scale of scumminess that a 6.5

Expound on BBT, his specific comments on your posts, and how he is scum.

. Dman dude has that habit of not referencing people directly so as to obfuscate his interactions. not alignment indicative, but damn annoying.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 237, tip wrote:i can't ego-search either. this SUCKS

Stop being filthy alt then.

. Also, using multiple browsers will let you be logged in two different accounts at once.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 233, Ponystar17 wrote:Assuming you're talking to me in #231 and #230, pisskop...
<snip>
Side note: I find it hilarious that you fail to even mention my name when you address me and then call me out on not quoting people. I'm not even angry, just... with that and the spelling mistakes (which I assume are probably due to phone-posting or something) I find it very difficult to take you seriously. Still, I'll try.
<snip>
PS: are you being sarcastic or hypocritical with that last comment? I'm having trouble figuring it out from the tone of your post.

I was talking to you, about BBT. If you'll interpret the context of my post I'm sure you'll see that I'm talking about BBT when I say 'he doesn't quote the people he talks to. Its one thing to respond in order, its another to just label posts and respond back.

I wanted to see where your head was at. no reason to get snippy. That's what BBT does :mrgreen:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Boon

Let's start a wagon.

I think BBT wanted to L-1 somebody from the get. I'm not scumreading yet, and frankly I don't know how to split the baby wrt BBT.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 241, Ponystar17 wrote:...reading back over pisskop's other posts, I'm inclined to believe that he's just not (being) particularly tactful or invested in this game. My guess is that he's being hypocritical by accident (he doesn't realize he's doing it).

Nothing hypocritical about me. If I'm not quoting you its because I'm responding to a numerically close post. I guess you could say its kinda almost maybe the same thing, but . . . I wouldn't
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

pro-dodge. Tomorrow sometime I'll do things.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 am

Post by pisskop »

249 is pretty scummy. Between trying to townread Boon's for silly reasons like being silly and over-active, townreading BBT for even sillier reasons, and (incorrectly) accusing tip of contributing less than House/Monkey I don't like on line of it. Boon's actions in RVS are slightly scummy, BBT is aggressive and experienced enough to stick to his guns (made easier by him making a fairly minute distinction between his motivation and scum motivation), and tip has said enough to associate people to him should he flip scum.
In post 310, Zebulin wrote:Readslist:

This list forgot me. I don't like that. Also, it makes Pony super-town.
. Why is Monkey 'leaning scum'? Why is Boon 'leaning town'? Gut reads are excuses not to explain your actions.

In post 205, House wrote:
All the terrible around Zebulin is cancelled out by my excellence.

Indeed. Your interesting play this game have shown me the light.

unvote

Vote: Zeb

P.S. I'm not happy with Plob, but why are we actively trying to lynch him for having a different train of thought?
P.P.S. BBT, how do you feel about being on wagons with your scumreads? Are you scumreading Zeb?
P.P.P.S. Boons should be paid more attention to.
^^Lul House.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

tip! Don't leave us! Vote for the win: Vote Zebulin.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Did you read it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Rando is a lurker. That's what it boils down to. Everything else is an emergent property of that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Rando isnt the worst choice for a lynch. Neither is Plob, ftm.
. the only reason I would take Plob over Rando is because he had more content, and Rando very limited.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 448, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:430 - And House isn't? What's the difference, Pisskop?

Is House your scumread atm?
. I've noted House's odd play (for him in my experience), but nobody is pushing him. Tomorrow if he fails to play I'd be much, much more interested in House.

The major difference between Rando and House, to me, is that House hasn't done anything scummy; he just hasn't done anything pro-town either.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 457, House wrote:
In post 451, pisskop wrote:
In post 448, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:430 - And House isn't? What's the difference, Pisskop?

Is House your scumread atm?
. I've noted House's odd play (for him in my experience), but nobody is pushing him. Tomorrow if he fails to play I'd be much, much more interested in House.

The major difference between Rando and House, to me, is that House hasn't done anything scummy; he just hasn't done anything pro-town either.

House seldom does anything pro-town because House isn't a pro-town player regardless of House's alignment.

For you to not know that about House suggests that you don't know what odd play for House really is and should not be making such misleading statements.

This isn't your prododge, is it? I'll be awful sad if you came here just to try to disparage me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:18 am

Post by pisskop »

You behavior is odd this game because you seem even townier than usual, frankly. I attribute it to you lurking more.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Which brings us back to tip/rando.
In post 453, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No, he isn't. I would PL him though.

Rando isn't lurking, or isn't a lurker by trade?

He fits my definition of lurking.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Meh? This is civilized.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

House is a big ol' softie. He's got nothing on my political forums. :D
. The takeaway is that he said he is busy irl. And that I'm right to lynch him D2 should he lurk then too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nope. My general thought process is that null lurking can only be tolerated for a day at most.

. Gotta place out if you can't play.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Blame the scum if you think it's wrong.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 482, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - How are you town-reading House? Show me specific posts that point to Town!House.

- House isn't a scum-read of mine but I would PL him.

- Not even a Day in most cases. Like, D1 is mostly a shot in the dark anyway. PL's are best done D1 imo.

- Your current thoughts, Luca?

- Why you wanna vote Random, House?

I don't think House is town. I said he's acting townier than usual; likely because he isn't posting at all.
In post 451, pisskop wrote:The major difference between Rando and House, to me, is that House hasn't done anything scummy; he just hasn't done anything pro-town either.

. A House lynch wouldn't be the worst thing I've ever done as town.

I am interested in House's interest in Rando.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:24 am

Post by pisskop »

You can polish a turd . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 508, ploben wrote:Tip looking for a replacement? Any chance his early behavior, then sudden drop off, and now replacement request points to a scum alignment?

What posts in particular?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

His attituide isn't alignment indicitive; or at least not reliably so. There are examples of players who act carefree and uninterested as town or scum. And there are players who are attentitive as either. Some players are too erratic to read such a way, and some are capable of doing both as either.

'His style was odd' is not a good read. Say that to every House, RC, BBT, etc.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

I townread you, BBT. I think that scum couldn't keep up your level of activity and your minute interrigations read as either town or for pleasure.

What do you make of Zeb on Plob then?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Consistency and clarity are things.

vote: PLob
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

@BBT.

If I ask its for clarity and/or consistency purposes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:38 am

Post by pisskop »

House's posts this day are contentless social interactions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Kill: House
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

You're no fun
>:[
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 607, Zebulin wrote:
Can someone just hammer tip already? We have less than half a day left on the clock.

In post 606, Cheery Dog wrote:
Deadline has been paused,

Scummy scum needs votes

unvote
vote: Zeb
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:17 am

Post by pisskop »

We have an indeterminite amount of time plus half a day.
. Where's the rush? I've seen replacements take over a week, as well as almost immediete ones.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:17 am

Post by pisskop »

We have time to talk. Do you think there's enough content for a lynch, or that no more content could be had?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:06 am

Post by pisskop »

???

Who said he was scum for one post?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

tip was more likely due to more active pressuring to join.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 642, curiouskarmadog wrote:no I meant if the day were to end right then...with two people at 4 votes, which would have had the rope?

I don't think tip is scum. Don't townread him, but not willing to throw away a lynch on a hussled wagon.

I want Rando, Zeb, and then Plob. Plob is more for his flip info. He's neutral, like tip.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Zeb has responded to most of the pushing on his slot; Rando has not.
. Why the rush for a dominant wagon? There are 2 strong wagons already. Well, tips is kind of weaksauce, but its popular.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

unvote
vote: Random

Looking at the tip wagon the only persons I'd want to talk to about that is Kaboose and maybe Pony.
. House on Zeb is sweet anf all, but I'd like to know his full case on Zeb.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'm interested in this conversation.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Why didn't you vote for Plob oif he is your scumread? He's got just as viable a wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 735, curiouskarmadog wrote:bad vote.

mmm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 738, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 736, pisskop wrote:Why didn't you vote for Plob oif he is your scumread? He's got just as viable a wagon.

he was voting him, but changed because ???

oic. That kind of gives me pause.

What did you think about House talking with Zeb?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 741, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ploben is scum. Seriously. Look at this. He joins the Random wagon because Tip and Slandaar are on it. I mean, firstly Tip. The guy he placed at L-1 and was happy to lynch and now he is joining a wagon because he is on it? What is that about?

o.o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:16 am

Post by pisskop »

unvote
vote: plob

Sure.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 752, Zebulin wrote:
Intent To Hammer: Ploben

The other two lynches aren't going to happen, and we need a lynch. He is looking pretty gosh darn scummy right now anyway.

Now for an actual post (posting this early so people can see it early).

Tell me more.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 745, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:660 - Pisskop, what info do you expect to gain from Ploben's lynch? Not sure how you're coming up with nulls on both slots either.

Neutral. Willful neutral, pending a relevant flip
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

We have 8 hours left, and its all nighttime in America, and early morning in England.

Why are you unvoting?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Is that hammer? because fucking house is not allowed to be in hammerer's slot ever again if it is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

We wanted his claim, either way House.

One day you'll hammer a supersaint. It will be marvelous.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

House, you made pretty bad move.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

I wonder how this will affect the reads on BBT.
. His plea that we lynch Plob is interesting, but I'm not pushing it either way yet.
Just noting things in case I die.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

We may have to look into his ISO, see if those kind of (relatively) impasssioned pleas come from town BBT.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

We were trying to extract a claim.

We had other strong wagons should magic have happened.

We are all clearly here online atm.

It was a bad move. I didnt call it scummy.

Pedit: What house said.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

I would have waited until midnight, since Ill likely be up then anyhow.
. I also would have refused to claim at L-2 though. :-\
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 813, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 796, pisskop wrote:I wonder how this will affect the reads on BBT.
. His plea that we lynch Plob is interesting, but I'm not pushing it either way yet.
Just noting things in case I die.

why do you think you will die, has anyone said you look particularly town?

also, if Plob flips scum, how is any of the above relevant?

So your stance on the matter is that town should not present stream of conciousness?
. You're digging awful hard, son.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Maybe we should also keep our reads to ourselves! Abnd vote via PM!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

*Actually, I kinda wanna play a hidden vote game now.

Pedit: The bad move was not letting him simmer at L-1 for a period.
PPedit: You're welcome to take your sudden wifom somewhere else. In a game where we tried to force a claim from him on page 2 you can't see why he wouldn't claim at L-2?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

It was a bad move, and you suggesting otherwise reflects poorly upon you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

He
is
lynched, correct?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Apparently soft insults arent conveying my irritation toards you.

. Get me lynched or go back to your corner to mumble about how mean I am; either way this conversation is further testament to your logical capabilities.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

I counted 7 on Plob.

@CKD. List them all in one post.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:06 am

Post by pisskop »

vote zeb

yeehaw
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: tip

Tip has made me sad with his associations :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:56 am

Post by pisskop »

As far as I'm concerned we lynch tip and pending his flip we directly lynch Zeb.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:12 am

Post by pisskop »

It was a bold move, to say the least.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Why, Boon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay. Why are we lynhing Zeb if tip is scum?

pedit: BBT has my idealized plan down.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 870, Boonskiies wrote:I usually stop the crazy hammers around D3 anyways.

STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PLEASE!

NOBODY (I"M) NOT SCUMREADING YOU FOR IT. But I need your answers.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Why are we going to lynch zeb if tip is scum?

Who are we going to lynch if tip is town, and why?

Still gotta see where your head is at.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:24 am

Post by pisskop »

But hammer time is best time.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:25 am

Post by pisskop »

But it seems clear that we are not all in the same place, so I'm asking somebody whi isn't where I am why they arent.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Tomorrow we will know for sure, CKD
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:42 am

Post by pisskop »

This.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:43 am

Post by pisskop »

I smell PLs in the air for tomorrow.

@BBT. Likely until Cheery gets in here and closes us down.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Fun story. At least as far a SC/IC in Newb games, more scum SC/IC place out than town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 904, House wrote:Nah.... more like Zeb & pisskop.

pisskop avoids scumreading Boonskiies for a SaF hammer, and he's been appeasey as hell the entire game.

Oh? Are you scumreading boon's?
.Sounds like somebody's mad they lost 2 buddies.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

Or does it sound like I'm calling House's bluff? O.o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #98) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

no suprise there
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

tip should maybe start participating
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 740, pisskop wrote:
In post 738, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 736, pisskop wrote:Why didn't you vote for Plob oif he is your scumread? He's got just as viable a wagon.

he was voting him, but changed because ???

oic. That kind of gives me pause.

What did you think about House talking with Zeb?

In post 792, pisskop wrote:Is that hammer? because fucking house is not allowed to be in hammerer's slot ever again if it is.

In post 795, pisskop wrote:House, you made pretty bad move.

and look at D2 final VC

vote: House
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

noooo, lookit House. He jumped ship on Plob at its tipping pount
and
wasnt on Tip
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 902, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 901, Ponystar17 wrote:If tip is town, I will accept my lynch. I'm 90% sure he's scum, though, and I really don't see why I should be lynched for being on scum's wagon. If you want to lynch me because you think I'm scum, fine, but don't lynch me for wanting to lynch scum, that's utterly ridiculous.

I'm conflicted about Boonskiies' hammer. On the one hand, I'm glad that tip's going to get lynched today; on the other, Boonskiies being self-contradictory is scummy. His play alone is anti-town. His last post really, really pings my scumdar and I can't explain why.

I'm not saying tip is town, but I'm not sure he's "90% scum." Care to elaborate?

In post 901, Ponystar17 wrote:If tip is town, I will accept my lynch. I'm 90% sure he's scum, though, and I really don't see why I should be lynched for being on scum's wagon. If you want to lynch me because you think I'm scum, fine, but don't lynch me for wanting to lynch scum, that's utterly ridiculous.

I'm conflicted about Boonskiies' hammer. On the one hand, I'm glad that tip's going to get lynched today; on the other, Boonskiies being self-contradictory is scummy. His play alone is anti-town. His last post really, really pings my scumdar and I can't explain why.

I want to lynch House, and this game gives me the chance :)

I think we should race our wagons!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

[sigh] hate Q+.
Did you know it saves Q+ed quotes as cookies on each browser sepratel?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 922, Randomnamechange wrote:Why did I listen to people?
For the record I'm a one shot vig. I shot zeb.

why did you claim?

@kaboose
youre welcome to actually say why or, youknow, participate
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:34 am

Post by pisskop »

@mod

Are we on accelerated day/nights?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:35 am

Post by pisskop »

because you only gave us a 2day day
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 919, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Do you really think a perfect town game would be that easy?

1) yes
2) we should be lynching by formula PoE or mass suspicion claims
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 925, House wrote:Now that I'm done being reactionary...

In post 904, House wrote:
pisskop avoids scumreading Boonskiies for a SaF hammer, and he's been appeasey as hell the entire game.

VOTE: pisskop

weakly justified omgus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 935, Randomnamechange wrote:Why would I claim vig as mafia?

why did you cpaim today
Mafia and 3P have reasons to gambit today
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 939, Kaboose wrote:
In post 914, pisskop wrote:tip should maybe start participating

Tip was lynched, why does he need to start participating?

I meant rando
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:12 am

Post by pisskop »

You can tell because I referenced the wagons House wasnt on; Plob and Tip.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:19 am

Post by pisskop »

BBT was on Plob. All that day.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:02 am

Post by pisskop »

o.o
I sat at home and watched internet porn last night. I'm afraid I dpont have much of a social life.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 957, MonkeyMan576 wrote:The only reason anyone should be voting for anyone other than random is if there's a good reason there's not two night kills last night, which there's not

If he shot Zeb.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 957, MonkeyMan576 wrote:The only reason anyone should be voting for anyone other than random is if there's a good reason there's not two night kills last night, which there's not

If he shot Zeb, and the scum NKed him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

I want to know why he shot Zeb, but I dont expect an honest answer from a scum Rando anyway.

House/Monkey. Boon is 'derpyish', to describe it somehow, but town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

The new recruit is unaware of who their buddies are until an unannounced time

In post 911, Cheery Dog wrote:A New Recruit starts the game unaware of the rest of their faction, however should they live to {point in time}, they will be given access to the factional topic and meet other member(s).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Meaning they are left alone to try to find out who their buddies are without lynching them. At least for D1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Which is why House jumped ship on Plob. Because he saw his unannounced buddy was going to bite dust.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Vote House for scum!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #121) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 am

Post by pisskop »

House unvoting a confsucm when his wagon was teetering == House hammering.

Proven fact. Dont knwo how I didnt see that before. :facepalm:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Bye, House! Thanks for the easier win.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #123) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

unvote

In the random chance there is more than 1 more scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also you should tell us so we can sort it out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

You know who went where, and we can know why soon enough. Whats your aim?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

You know who went where, and we can know why soon enough. Whats your aim?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

+1. I believe boon is extra busy irl anyway.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Boon's pls do this so we can move on.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:59 am

Post by pisskop »

I was going to say doc . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:00 am

Post by pisskop »

CKD, I suggest you present your results and what you think they mean.

vote:House
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:24 am

Post by pisskop »

:o

unvote
vote: Boon

But are you sure we can lt lynch House,
just to be sure
?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

House Hammer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

That was fun. GGall.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Were you a new recruit too? interesting setup, but I wonder if it doesnt prey too much on the scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:51 am

Post by pisskop »

He's saying it was fairly scummy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:51 am

Post by pisskop »

And next game we're in I'm going to PL you for fakeclaiming like that :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”