pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5161 (isolation #1000) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5159, Titus wrote:
In post 5157, pisskop wrote:Except the wagon was disasembled, taking 3 people out of it and ruining the order.

The assessment is done later. It's irrelevant. Second, the tail end is the next place to look.

The wagons in vca have you in 3 and 4 spots if I recall correctly

Vca is my thing.

You are in bussing zone.

~Titus

Except it isnt. Youve missed a completely relevant part of analysing votes and wagons, and your attempt to brute it through despite it being an obviously innacurrate portrayal is scummy.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5164 (isolation #1001) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5028, pisskop wrote:Titus, for the 'master of VCA', youre sure doing it wrong a lot this game, hunh?

Missing people mass jumpng wagons and screwing with orders, missing 900 posts of progression, pretending to have conclusions that are not only vague as balls but dubious in quality.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5166 (isolation #1002) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4759, Keyser Söze wrote:I will present my full scum-case within the next 48 hours.

tick tock man.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5172 (isolation #1003) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Quote it. We keep having this talk about you having to show your work, and yet despite moments like this where you show us you know how to quote you dont.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5174 (isolation #1004) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2106, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie, I'd like a link to your last town game that you
REPLACED INTO.

In post 2115, Nero Cain wrote:there a reason you ignoring me mollie?

In post 3788, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2139, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2106, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie, I'd like a link to your last town game that you
REPLACED INTO.

why is this a point of contingency I am confused. do you think that I deliberately look for scum slots to replace into and that is why you are pursuing this angle? cos yeah no that did not happen.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60560

In that game Mollie replaced in as scum.
tl;dr version cos I am not reading any of this shit

Her intro was very similar here

In post 1952, pirate mollie wrote:I am town

does somebody want to explain why there is a wagon on my slot

also can I have the tl;dr version of what is going in this game
cos it will be a while before I can all the way through 79 pages

also can y'all go ahead and take off your votes cos this slot is town and there are pple in this game who can actually read me so to not give them a chance to do that is the basically claiming scum.

Its also p stupid that she'd need to ask for ppl to unvote her.

idk. it looks to me like Nero had to go get it himself because you ignored it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5177 (isolation #1005) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

oh, an excellent response to my point. how comepletely relevant.

But, I was specificly refering to Keysor making an updated read of me. Prefereably without the gifs from movies that were direct-to-DVD releases.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5178 (isolation #1006) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

So do you always avoid the topic when it suits you, even as town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5181 (isolation #1007) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:44 am

Post by pisskop »

yea no. type like a normal person and I may even start communicating with you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5182 (isolation #1008) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:44 am

Post by pisskop »

strictly on my ignore list with the exception of general questions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5186 (isolation #1009) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5183, pirate mollie wrote:you change your narrative whenever you are refuted

Spoiler:
In post 1996, pisskop wrote:Fall off and back, and let mollie do more than make promises and attack points that dont exist.

^^ pot about Mollie not making content.

In post 2018, pisskop wrote:I said I was willing to give you rope to hang yourself, the same thing Mollie has requested when she placed in.

Post about mollie promising to give reads and her not yet doing so

In post 2021, pisskop wrote:We arent all ganging up on me.

Mollie has placed in.

In that time she has

-Said I faked some kind of scum meta on her based on something I said to frogger (which is a social thing, hardly alignment indicative even if I did lie)
-Promoised to read after 'assessing the enviornment'
-Pushed on me for being unwilling to unvote her

You want her to have time, thats great. Scum will still be scum.

You want to talk with me you need to stop dickriding mollie and take this one step at a time.

Post about mollie still not making content

In post 2053, pisskop wrote:She's choosing right now to try to turn a point of how impulsive players can be into a push.

Shes not reading, or 'getting a feel', she's just sitting here.

How much time is fair to give Mollie to catch up, btw?

Post about mollie still not making content

In post 2082, pisskop wrote:
In post 2079, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

Look, a montra.

She doesnt have the interest in actually playing.

Post about mollie not making content

In post 2099, pisskop wrote:Frogger; how much time do we give mollie to read and make content? She hasnt indicated that she's done more than hit the refresh key to stab at me.

post about mollie not making content

In post 2121, pisskop wrote:
In post 2110, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2107, pisskop wrote:
In post 2105, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2099, pisskop wrote:Frogger; how much time do we give mollie to read and make content? She hasnt indicated that she's done more than hit the refresh key to stab at me.

We'll give her time. We have like fifteen days or some shit.

Why are you always in a rush to end days?

Im not. Im giving her time frogger.

No you keep asking why are we giving her time like we shouldn't be.

Im trying to highlight the lack of progression from mollie.

post about mollie not making content

In post 2122, pisskop wrote:
In post 2120, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2095, pisskop wrote:I had just gotten out of a game where I was with mollie and it was fresh in my mind.

I consider them to be impulsive players whose reads and progression of reads tells me more than what they say.

you mean the 1 that I was not scum in

Whats the point? You keep on this 'meta point', but it has no indication of alignment.

Ive explained what I meant by it already. Several times now.

Post about getting fed up with mollie harping on non-sequitars. And not making content. If I included all of those we'd be here all day.

In post 2266, pisskop wrote:Oh man look at all the fancy footwork going on to try to save that slot; which still hasnt done anything contentful.

Mollie had done alingmnet indicative things, but hardly contentful stuff.

Post about mollie not making content.

In post 2289, pisskop wrote:ISO mollie and tell me what is town about it.

First in a long line of posts asking about what mollie is beign townread for.

In post 2345, pisskop wrote:
In post 2144, pisskop wrote:
In post 2142, pirate mollie wrote:you said it as a point of reference to scumred froggy over it. what was that about

Did I?

Show us where.

In post 2122, pisskop wrote:
In post 2120, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2095, pisskop wrote:I had just gotten out of a game where I was with mollie and it was fresh in my mind.

I consider them to be impulsive players whose reads and progression of reads tells me more than what they say.

you mean the 1 that I was not scum in

Whats the point? You keep on this 'meta point', but it has no indication of alignment.

Ive explained what I meant by it already. Several times now.

In post 2087, pisskop wrote:
In post 2084, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2053, pisskop wrote:She's choosing right now to try to turn a point of how impulsive players can be into a push.

Shes not reading, or 'getting a feel', she's just sitting here.

How much time is fair to give Mollie to catch up, btw?

I am definitely getting a feel for the game and my posts demonstrate that.

point to the game where you saw me as scum hang myself. cos I mean that is what you said. as in meaning that you have seen it.

There is no game. You keep trying to make this about your meta instead of this game.

Let me ask; suppose I lied. What does that even mean? Youre pushing a flase point with no real meaning mollie.

In post 2082, pisskop wrote:
In post 2079, pirate mollie wrote:put up or shut up

Look, a montra.

She doesnt have the interest in actually playing.

In post 2089, pisskop wrote:Mollie, you arent playing this game; youre merely pushing a weak nonsequitur post.

You can act offended, but sooner or later its going to come back.

Post about mollie ignoring content.

^^ and that goes on and on and
on
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (isolation #1010) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:57 am

Post by pisskop »

The rest of that particular post is nothing but feels without points.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5188 (isolation #1011) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Mollie is essentially saying the exact same things Ive been calling her out for all game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (isolation #1012) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5184, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 5179, Keyser Söze wrote:why is Titus scum?

In post 5180, RadiantCowbells wrote:Go over to your bathroom mirror and ask yourself that.

In post 5181, pisskop wrote:yea no. type like a normal person and I may even start communicating with you.

Come on now lads, play the game. It's
your
scum-case.
You're
scum reading her. Tell me why
you
think she is scum. Don't
you
want me to vote her?

[We have 13 more days of this! :twisted: ]

Ive already stated my case. You have been too busy mocking the gamestate.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5194 (isolation #1013) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5183, pirate mollie wrote:we are lynching rc today cos it is the correct play. you look like unhappy scum right now.

Do you not see the part where you are narrating my posts?

Somehow youre coming around and claiming Im 'lying' about your posts because Im defending myself and trying to engage you?

Where do you see unhappy scum? Because I can point to posts where I both accept his lynch and point out how I will use it to push my scumreads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5196 (isolation #1014) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

You keep saying youre town yet you keep doing the same things Ive been scumreadign you for all game.

How am I changing my narrative? Ive been calling you out for ignoring questions, not posting content, and using emotions instead of logic all game. Literally, its the foundation of my case on you. Instead of doing the town thing where you recognize these in some fashion you ignore them, only adding to the case.

The content from you I don have if in the form of:

-you pushed nero and he flipped town
-You scumread people because they scumread you. You have voted for frogger and voted for RC well before the cop-bit, and voted for anyone else who questioned you.
-Youre pushing this rc lynch heavily.
-You are trying to apply preflip associations and line up lynches
-Youre now exactly mimicing my earlier posts about your behavior.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5197 (isolation #1015) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Dont come in here and bitch abut how you dont care. People who dont care dont reply.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5209 (isolation #1016) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

wHoly cow. Buddy some.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5213 (isolation #1017) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why would RC be responsble for my behavior? Youre trying to guilt people into helping you instead of living up to the standards that nobody else seems to have issues with.

Titus is certainly taking advantage of your conversation with RC to drop so sickening posts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5214 (isolation #1018) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Titus hasnt said boo to RC, and now she's following suit behind you despite not having time to contribuite?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5217 (isolation #1019) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like really?

You cant imagine a world where people consider scumreads independently?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5218 (isolation #1020) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

My lord :face:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5219 (isolation #1021) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

We can try this for kids:

You try to appeal to me as being a fed up townie ala .
You then criticize my attempts to imagine you as town.

Or were you just acting when you posted 5200?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5220 (isolation #1022) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like seriously?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5224 (isolation #1023) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Wow.

Somebody explain to her so she claims down.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5225 (isolation #1024) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

holy hell, cant even get the context right and wants to throw that fucking tantrum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5228 (isolation #1025) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Fine.

Lets try this one more time for you, you special little thing.

-When I say you appealed to me as a townie who was fed up, Im saying you made that post about being tired of fighting with me.
- It is taken, at face value, as an attempt to disengage me and be genuine. As a town legit upset.

-So I,being the capable mind I am, begin to weigh the interactions of the game without associations and as each scenerio. I know you dont do things like that, but imagine schrodinger's cat where people would pretend the cat was alive and then dead and discuss.
This implies I was interpreting titus as scum with or without you being scum.

See, sometimes people find groups of people scummy but dont neccessarily think that all of them
have
to be scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5229 (isolation #1026) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like Im trying here lass. If I could punch you through a computer Id be doing it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5230 (isolation #1027) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre pushing this ridiculous push on me while voting for RC and its suprise, an exactly emulation of my early cases on you, except with more shouting.

You want to be townread, come work with me here. RC will flip town, and youre going to die if you dont.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5234 (isolation #1028) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5220, pisskop wrote:**

Like seriously?

Do you not read more than one post at a time?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5235 (isolation #1029) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youve admitted that the nero flip hurt you to RC, and I suspect you realized where the game is going should you flip RC. This is why I think you unvoted him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5236 (isolation #1030) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im willing to talk with you, if only to preserve myself here, but gdi man.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5264 (isolation #1031) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Eww.

Well except for taking cheap swipes at me for being on wagons thats not bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5266 (isolation #1032) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why are you ushing this SK angle so hard?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5267 (isolation #1033) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

We have zero evdence of an SK.

Your motivation to lycnh for an SK instead of a scum is interesting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5269 (isolation #1034) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

So why are you trying to lynch the hood?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5273 (isolation #1035) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5270, Dwlee99 wrote:Because he claimed BP in it and has been scummy.

How is this 'lynching the hood' I'm lynching a scummy player.

???

What impetus do you have for hoodlynching instead of this RC/Titus/Mollie lynch?

DN is peripheral. What do you think of the rpelacements and the day?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5279 (isolation #1036) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

VCA is cherrypicking (also known as emphasizing) certain VCs to produce an idea of who is scummy based on how they shift their votes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5280 (isolation #1037) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

VCA isnt meant to be 100%. Its meant to accompany actual contribuition.

You didnt like the latest post of hers?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5282 (isolation #1038) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

idk. I thought so too, but I can see where wicked is coming from.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5283 (isolation #1039) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

And this isnt exactly the scum titus I know and love to brute down.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5287 (isolation #1040) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Id be happy killing jeysor even if he was a townread with the way hes been posting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5288 (isolation #1041) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think I might be back to leaning scum on dwlee. This ungodly fascination with DN.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5289 (isolation #1042) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

And with an SK, no less.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5291 (isolation #1043) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1000, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Vote Count 1.15

davesaz (5) - Wickedestjr, Nosferatu, RadiantCowbells, Fro99er, JarJarDrinks
TheCow (4) - Aeronaut, Keyser Söze, Frozen Angel, Kwlee99
Frozen Angel (2) - Nero Cain, pisskop
Nosferatu (1) - TheCow
Dwlee99 (1) - Wake88
pisskop (1) - davesaz

Not voting (2) - DeathNote, Zulfy

(expired on 2016-01-08 23:59:59)

16 players alive, 9 votes to lynch

In post 1329, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Vote Count 1.16 (FINAL)

davesaz ( :idea: ) - Wickedestjr, Nosferatu, RadiantCowbells, pisskop, Dwlee99, Keyser Söze, Fro99er, Aeronaut, Frozen Angel
Dwlee99 (2) - Wake88, JarJarDrinks
Frozen Angel (1) - Nero Cain
Nosferatu (1) - TheCow
pisskop (1) - davesaz

Not voting (2) - DeathNote, Zulfy

(expired on 2016-01-08 23:59:59)

16 players alive, 9 votes to lynch

Titus, sit down with me and explain scumPKs motivation to rewire the Dave wagon after Frogger and jarjar hop off.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5292 (isolation #1044) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler:
In post 1022, pisskop wrote:Why do we need a graph of france's gdp to show why higher taxes in america hurts growth?

In post 1099, pisskop wrote:
In post 1079, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can we maybe lynch Daves first?

110 this.

We aren derailing this lynch; and sure as pootin' aint dong it before he claims.

In post 1100, pisskop wrote:Dont yo guys know how awful last minute wagon-switches are?

In post 1132, pisskop wrote:We arent doing it, because its weaker. For the 'hypotheticals' I put foreward and more.

Dave is going to claim, and we are going to move on from there.

In post 1160, pisskop wrote:Its sub optimal play because its more complex than it needs to be, it allows for the introduction and implementation of flawed play, and there's literally no reason any point you've raised about why Dave can wait that doesn't equally apply to why dwlee can.

In post 1162, pisskop wrote:Its weaker. Its subpar, it doesnt do anything but wifom up the game.

You wanted to wagon dwlee, we had all game to.

Why did scumPK fight to get people back to Dave?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5296 (isolation #1045) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

I forgot how poorly that FA hammer looked.

pedit: where do you see a jarjar counterwagon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5298 (isolation #1046) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5296, pisskop wrote:I forgot how poorly that FA hammer looked.

pedit: where do you see a jarjar counterwagon?

oh. You as a couter. Perhaps, except do you have a jarjar case?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5299 (isolation #1047) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5297, Titus wrote:
In post 5292, pisskop wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1022, pisskop wrote:Why do we need a graph of france's gdp to show why higher taxes in america hurts growth?

In post 1099, pisskop wrote:
In post 1079, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can we maybe lynch Daves first?

110 this.

We aren derailing this lynch; and sure as pootin' aint dong it before he claims.

In post 1100, pisskop wrote:Dont yo guys know how awful last minute wagon-switches are?

In post 1132, pisskop wrote:We arent doing it, because its weaker. For the 'hypotheticals' I put foreward and more.

Dave is going to claim, and we are going to move on from there.

In post 1160, pisskop wrote:Its sub optimal play because its more complex than it needs to be, it allows for the introduction and implementation of flawed play, and there's literally no reason any point you've raised about why Dave can wait that doesn't equally apply to why dwlee can.

In post 1162, pisskop wrote:Its weaker. Its subpar, it doesnt do anything but wifom up the game.

You wanted to wagon dwlee, we had all game to.

Why did scumPK fight to get people back to Dave?

Wheels on the charisma bus go round and round round and round.

Weaksauce. If you arent going to try to figure the game out just say so.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5302 (isolation #1048) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

300 posts on D1 isnt a short time period.

there were only 1350 posts on D1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5303 (isolation #1049) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Since so much of that group (2/3) flipped town already it would make more sense that you were scummy or a second scum wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5305 (isolation #1050) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

RC, how do you feel about dwlee again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5310 (isolation #1051) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well, nos/you/I
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5331 (isolation #1052) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

RC, have you tried to lynch jarjar yet? Or Wake?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5333 (isolation #1053) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5314, AngryPidgeon wrote:Not voting (3) - Wickedestjr, Wake88, Keyser Söze

Wicked. You gotta put your opinions in. Youre endng up as the tiebreaker and the conftown.

Stop sidelining.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5336 (isolation #1054) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:33 am

Post by pisskop »

what do you mean crap?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5339 (isolation #1055) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:37 am

Post by pisskop »

hows that make them crap?

because they dont agree with you theyre scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5341 (isolation #1056) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Is wake scum for not being there?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5344 (isolation #1057) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:43 am

Post by pisskop »

The accusation that jajrjar is scum is based on the supposition that mollie and pk are town and that scum would sideline and . . . town wouldnt sideline?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5346 (isolation #1058) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5337, JarJarDrinks wrote:Still mostly VLA till monday (I'm playing in a real life CCG tournament) but wanted to check in. I've been phone following loosely.

I almost wanna lynch the people saying RC is town more than I do RC. Like how do you look @ the cases Keysor and I posted and just pooh-pooh them and call RC obvtown? Terrible.

And while Im doing htis Keysors case is tedious to make but hardly catpures anything actually alignment indiciative. He quotes things and then says that scum tend to do <activities>, leaving the reader to imply that the posts demonstrates these thngs. Its literally a narration, its something scum can do, and its certainly not more valid or more town because it required effort.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5347 (isolation #1059) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5344, pisskop wrote:The accusation that jajrjar is scum is based on the supposition that mollie and pk are town and that scum would sideline and . . . town wouldnt sideline?

Why wouldnt town sideline during the mollie-pk town slapfight? Why would only scum do so?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5349 (isolation #1060) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:10 am

Post by pisskop »

So then how do you differentiate between the two?
An given that scum is outnumbered by town by a ratio of 3 or 4 to 1 do you think this skews such a measure?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5350 (isolation #1061) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:12 am

Post by pisskop »

See? You need more than 'jarjar sidelined and let them fight' to judge townieness. As mollie saaid, RC didnt 'stop us' according to her definition of satisfactory. Its not enough to get alingment.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5352 (isolation #1062) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

1525 I was still commenting on the other people and not swearing yet, so start there.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5354 (isolation #1063) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:25 am

Post by pisskop »

sure. Do you have a reason to think they all would?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5355 (isolation #1064) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats a dangerous line of logic because its been proven time and time again that its not as simple as activity or effort.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5356 (isolation #1065) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Or stance, in many cases.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5359 (isolation #1066) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

^^this is why I think mollie is scum^^

I refuse tho think she is too stupid to read context or the surrounding posts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5360 (isolation #1067) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Has she never been in social situations whre satire or sarcasm exist? Does sh seem like the type to take everything literally?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5365 (isolation #1068) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

???

what? am I literally the only one reading posts for the information they actually hold instead of impressing my beliefs on them?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5367 (isolation #1069) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Titus is changing the information provided by mollie, but frankly I cant say its scummy rather than just poor.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5369 (isolation #1070) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Y? Why should I vote titus?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5371 (isolation #1071) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:44 am

Post by pisskop »

compelling, Im sure
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5373 (isolation #1072) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Yes. Why is that indicative of alignment?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5438 (isolation #1073) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5400, RadiantCowbells wrote:
1) davesav wasn't even confirmed mafia at this point. Dwlee99 knew though.

This is actually a good catch.

VOTE: Dwlee

Whyd you unvote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5457 (isolation #1074) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

:|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5458 (isolation #1075) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:59 am

Post by pisskop »

Keysors back to asking me to answer his obnoxious posts with the gifs and the completely satirical farces he calls cases.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5459 (isolation #1076) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:59 am

Post by pisskop »

I think hes town again. RC why was keysor scum to you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5472 (isolation #1077) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

cmon. Make it up.

Titus Tomorrow hoe
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5475 (isolation #1078) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

or that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5483 (isolation #1079) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol. Go team RC
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5484 (isolation #1080) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

So Titus tomorrow?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5485 (isolation #1081) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

Feeling like a titus kind of day
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5489 (isolation #1082) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5487, Firebringer wrote:You guys even read what RC wrote out?

But I wanna kill titus and mollie . . . :(

And honestly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5491 (isolation #1083) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nah, Youre as bad at reading me as you ever were.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5497 (isolation #1084) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:44 am

Post by pisskop »

dwlee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5498 (isolation #1085) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:44 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: dwlee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5508 (isolation #1086) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:38 am

Post by pisskop »

cant fix stupid I guess
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5515 (isolation #1087) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:55 am

Post by pisskop »

There is stil zero evidence of an SK.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5517 (isolation #1088) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:56 am

Post by pisskop »

well, that. I guess its evidence of some other scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5518 (isolation #1089) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:57 am

Post by pisskop »

lol @mollie can still be scum.

11:3:2?
or the sk?
11:4:1 still does work
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5589 (isolation #1090) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:55 am

Post by pisskop »

consider titus for scum team B
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5590 (isolation #1091) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:56 am

Post by pisskop »

its tiring how much she tries to lynch me fir existing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5641 (isolation #1092) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:42 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5607, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 5604, pirate mollie wrote:we are lynching deathy over my dead body

This is why PK is a better lynch than Dwlee people. Cause PK is pushing for Dwlee and Dwlee is pushing for DN. DN isn't lynchable today.

If PK is town and Dwlee is scum then Dwlee pushes PK as an easy mislynch.

If Dwlee is town and PK is scum then PK pushes Dwlee as an easy mislynch.

Scum Dwlee pushing DN only really makes sense if PK is scum also in which case lynching PK is still fine.

how shitty.

Id have a hemorrhage if I tried to shoehorn somebody that hard based on hurt feels
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5642 (isolation #1093) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:43 am

Post by pisskop »

How about not trying to wifom and save dwlee.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5643 (isolation #1094) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

You should be ashamed of yourself, and if I wastn so sure RC wouldnt have claimed to kill nero like that I would acuse you of being scum. Instead you can be terrible at what you do.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5644 (isolation #1095) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

*outed himself with a buddy in a strong position.*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5647 (isolation #1096) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:54 am

Post by pisskop »

#tootryhard

You say Ive been deathtunnelling mollie, but want claim that Im settuing mollie up by scumreading her? you want to have/eat your cake.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5648 (isolation #1097) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Just take your chillpill and stop trying to set me up as the ultimate evil in every situation. Im a victim here, and youre quickly becoming the oppressor
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5651 (isolation #1098) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:05 am

Post by pisskop »

whatever floats your boat ragaholic.

I was pushing mollie for his shit nero push since he started ignoring nero's Qs.

If you arent going to actually read and consider the possibilites just stop trying. I dont have the energy to go back and keep retrieving all the posts about how shitty a nero lynch would look for mollie, but your cherry picking is noted.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5653 (isolation #1099) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Hey, fuck off and read
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5654 (isolation #1100) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not going to hold your dick for you just so you can lynch me and go 'opps'.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5656 (isolation #1101) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean, this is totally how I act as scum, and not like I did in kill all townies.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5672 (isolation #1102) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

God bless ig you read all the posts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5674 (isolation #1103) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yes mollie. And you didnt have a part in it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5681 (isolation #1104) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh shut up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5683 (isolation #1105) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

right.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5692 (isolation #1106) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

kill titus 4me kthnx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5693 (isolation #1107) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

notice how she didnt even ask 4 a claim?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5694 (isolation #1108) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

its because titus is a chronic tunneler and this lynch is vendetta qnd also its crap
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5707 (isolation #1109) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol.

although it honestly ensaddens me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5708 (isolation #1110) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh hey since my two biggest pushers are preserving a sense of integrity perhaps I can point out that U guys are so stuck on this, jarjar, that youre not even considering a town flip from me.

dwlee is throwing words like shade around and youre taking my final reads as 'giving up'. eww
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5728 (isolation #1111) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:06 am

Post by pisskop »

So instead of letting replacements come in Keysor is going to send the gzme into an infinite night where everyone loses interest.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5729 (isolation #1112) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Real town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5731 (isolation #1113) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Yea right. You werent concerned with it until it was pointed out. You sleep in the poor grave you dug out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5736 (isolation #1114) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Y? would anyone take it into account anyway?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5740 (isolation #1115) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Well, the way I see it jarjar can vote me if he feels Im being unreasonable.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5742 (isolation #1116) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Ok fire.
dwlee, nos, titus, dn

you hit these guys up if youre town. I dont have an express townread of you tbh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5745 (isolation #1117) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:36 am

Post by pisskop »

you hopped onto me wth no regrets or even much imetus and Ive been reconsidering my read on you since about the time of nero's lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5746 (isolation #1118) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:36 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean, what exactly have you done?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5747 (isolation #1119) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Youve been around, sure.

Youve fought with people about mundane stuff like who is/nt an alt.

Youve agreed with my pushes that ultimately were wrong. you think mollie could still be scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5749 (isolation #1120) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

I slipped. :opps:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5752 (isolation #1121) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh. I guess I did, rght after RC goaded me into it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5762 (isolation #1122) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:45 am

Post by pisskop »

im a supersaint
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5764 (isolation #1123) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:51 am

Post by pisskop »

oh crap. i already used that line.

im vt
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5766 (isolation #1124) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:05 am

Post by pisskop »

man, jarjar os reaching so hard for this

iexplained why a hammer in a game needing 2 sudden placeouts is bad.

their replace outs hurt the game , and is holding the game up. but once again jarjar is romanticizing my play as the epitome of scum instead of recognizing it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5778 (isolation #1125) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

dwlee is caught
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5780 (isolation #1126) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:29 am

Post by pisskop »

yea. that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5787 (isolation #1127) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not scum, and ending the day early without 2 replacements and with 1 in the middle of catching up is bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5789 (isolation #1128) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Dont, it gets pretty ugly and cyclitic -_-
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5795 (isolation #1129) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Jar's, I know its ard to act town sometimes, but try to stay with me here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5803 (isolation #1130) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5800, Errantparabola wrote:but pisskop might want a buddy to catchup so they can make an informed kill.
will retract this if pisskop justifies his wanting to extend the day (other than his continued survival)

This line of logic is shit, fyi.

Hed hammer me if he was thinking this.

^^
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5806 (isolation #1131) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Im glad you agree that youre posting garbage for the sake of looking townier.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5807 (isolation #1132) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:05 am

Post by pisskop »

*buddy catchup time* as opposed to letting them fill each other in at night sounds entirely too niave.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5808 (isolation #1133) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:05 am

Post by pisskop »

*buddy catchup time* as opposed to letting them fill each other in at night sounds entirely too niave.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5810 (isolation #1134) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Right. Thats why you went for the juggular and tried lining up ducks
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5811 (isolation #1135) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Its not transparency if you only post one line of logic and dont counter it with the other quite plausible scenerios.

Its simply narration and pooping in the thread.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5817 (isolation #1136) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:11 am

Post by pisskop »

Look, you can say you dont scumread me but when you accuse me of giving my buddies catchup time after I say were giving the replacements time to place in so the game doesnt spend a week in nightphase is craptacular and really oppurtunist.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5818 (isolation #1137) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Its not about alignment really, its about pointing out how bad that logic is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5819 (isolation #1138) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive got nothing left for this game. Nothing left to contribuite save for letting it continue after I die instead of stagnant.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5825 (isolation #1139) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Dwlee is my special little lamprey
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5830 (isolation #1140) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:01 am

Post by pisskop »

id be pissed if i were on a 3man team in 16p with a neighbor and dedicated scumcop.

No way. 11:3:2 or something
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5831 (isolation #1141) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:02 am

Post by pisskop »

too weak scumteam is tooweak unless proper multiball. and the lack of kills is hurting scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5832 (isolation #1142) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:02 am

Post by pisskop »

11:4:1 maybe
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5833 (isolation #1143) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:16 am

Post by pisskop »

if youwant my opinion you should get all hoods to claim and if its just the one take a good loole at dn/wakeslot
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5835 (isolation #1144) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:24 am

Post by pisskop »

oh shut up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5841 (isolation #1145) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:01 am

Post by pisskop »

more people who are jumping on the bandwagon where they crap on poor pk for expressing reads.

note how his read is expressly due to 1 post
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5843 (isolation #1146) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:02 am

Post by pisskop »

also cute is how Im trolling town or scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5849 (isolation #1147) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Right up until you voted me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5851 (isolation #1148) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Right. So now that you admit you were at some point why arent you answering Nos' question.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5855 (isolation #1149) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Good answer. Im glad you didnt avoid the question again.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5857 (isolation #1150) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Again, great point that totally answered the question.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5861 (isolation #1151) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5859, Dwlee99 wrote:HE HASNT ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS :facepalm:

What do you mean? I gave my final readslist and I claimed. Werent they asked?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5863 (isolation #1152) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Were you not able to gather the information from my posts and others who posted quotes of me?

In post 5855, pisskop wrote:Good answer. Im glad you didnt avoid the question again.

Can you answer the questions asked of you instead of trying to emulate what you percieve to be me? Itd be a shame if somebody accused you of dodging questions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5865 (isolation #1153) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:39 am

Post by pisskop »

But you havent.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5876 (isolation #1154) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:45 am

Post by pisskop »

1 more replacement.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5881 (isolation #1155) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im . . . im honestly not sure if he's just the willing participant of it or he's actively engaging in it.

Im psure Keysor was making an attempt at sarcasm when he posted my 'crumb'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5883 (isolation #1156) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

See? Thats a meme to express sarcastism. Except nothing youve posted seems to support th idea that you were expressing sarcasm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5884 (isolation #1157) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

sarcastism. Its a word. rly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5891 (isolation #1158) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

vt fire, not nonconsecutive tracker
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5897 (isolation #1159) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Well, y?

To spend a week in nightphase? how antitown of you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5900 (isolation #1160) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:59 am

Post by pisskop »

y r u so bad at mafia.

im not caught scum or I would have self hammered trashbag
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5901 (isolation #1161) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

because as fun as ot is quipping with you, letting my buddies have nughtchat while shutting the game down is infinitely better.

youre bad; this lynch is nothing less than a vendetta, and you arent thinking logically. i dont have the energy to fight your attempts to twist the game to your desires any longer. but ill be damned of Im going to let somebody hammer and semd us to eternal night
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5904 (isolation #1162) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:24 am

Post by pisskop »

and yet here we are, youre voting me because I tunneled mollie

good story bro
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5905 (isolation #1163) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

maybe when youre done masterbating youll read your attempts to force a lynch and realizehow bad your logic here is
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5907 (isolation #1164) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:36 am

Post by pisskop »

#goodreasons

no townie ever did that in the history of forever.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5910 (isolation #1165) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:00 am

Post by pisskop »

do you think dwlee is town? or that youve done a giod job encouraging scumhunting or giving me viable alternatives
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5913 (isolation #1166) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:15 am

Post by pisskop »

no. you and titus wouldnt let there be a lynch outside of dwlee and i.

I dont townread dwlee, and havent since mid yesterday. but youre toofull of yourself to bother with inconvenient details like that.

just own up that you youre shoving through a bad lynch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5914 (isolation #1167) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:17 am

Post by pisskop »

nobody has replaced out because I 'assaulted' them but FA, and that was because I told her she was avtivey using a tragidy to justify coninuing to play.

your perception of this game is bent kiddo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5936 (isolation #1168) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

yeeh ha.

wagon on the Dman
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5972 (isolation #1169) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

What was his theory?

That they had a traitor they didnt know? Its possible if you consider RC is a cop. Itd be a use for the cop, and I believe RC is capable of making a stink about a SK when he knew a traitor exists.

Question is: Why? Why give them a cop? What do they win if they do find the traitor? Do they recruit him? If so, why not just kill him? Can they actually kill him? Makes more sense but seems to be less common.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6003 (isolation #1170) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5998, Errantparabola wrote:Pisskop, were you entertaining the possibility of cop + rolecop?

yea
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6005 (isolation #1171) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

whose gonna flip scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6007 (isolation #1172) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

thats meh.

cabd is mollie. Mollie is kind of clean after those flips. Not 100, but you see Im not pushing that slot anymore?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6009 (isolation #1173) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

shut up.

you had your moment. Im open minded here, lets hear thoughts on RCs iso and peoples response to him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6011 (isolation #1174) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Probably.

Get a case on me now or get bent.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6012 (isolation #1175) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because despite your best efforts it looks like your dogmatic pushing on me isnt working.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6015 (isolation #1176) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

iirc I have a good record of it. Still not sure here.

You could be scum, as this isnt your towngame and youre awful intent on posting that fliffy fluff
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6017 (isolation #1177) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

Buddying up to you?

Reachy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6035 (isolation #1178) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

youre spazzing out posts with little regard to the longtem consequences sure.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6038 (isolation #1179) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

i can see nobody has a bead theyll push outside of the standard. Remind me to promise to iso RC with thoughts.

Feel free to add to the list here:

- RC bussed dave and encouraged people to join his wagon.
- RC self hammered after I told her I would hammer her
- I want to look specifically at her reads at and around the nero claim
- Several questions I asked seemed to have stalled or cogdis answers to them I didnt push. Does anyone else remember feeling like this? pls tell me what/when.

it means, dwlee, that youve been posting in the moment instead of in the longterm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6063 (isolation #1180) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 6062, JarJarDrinks wrote:U people must have absolutely no respect for pisskops mafia skills if you think he can have played the game he has as town.

Like doesn't town occasionally do something ya'know pro-town?

eww. Didnt I use that same argument on mollie?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6064 (isolation #1181) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:49 am

Post by pisskop »

You must have no respect for my skills. Its pretty obvious Im town here and that I was wagoned up by some rather shady turncoats like NOS and DN and that the driving forces for the wagon were mollie, Tunneler Titus, and you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6068 (isolation #1182) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Except you know, acting town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6070 (isolation #1183) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Just face it. Your friend did fuckall right.

She promised to do things, then didnt
She reacted like a box of melted choclate to pressure
She threw around retarded accusations
She refused to engage townies and dodged questions

The only reas on you may have townread her is because youre used to that kind of fuckery, hunh.

Who doesnt respoect who again? That they would townread such ridiculous shit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6080 (isolation #1184) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: Early RC
In post 83, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually, I had the timeline wrong because I read it from ISO instead of in thread. You unvoted him before you got pressured for it.

I actually really like that now.

Let's VOTE: DeathNote

In post 84, RadiantCowbells wrote:idk, I still do like his thought process, even if I disagree.

I want to vote PK but I also want to avoid a total communications breakdown so I will instead

VOTE: Dwlee

Early vote on frog, no RVS. Im thinking that she's more likely to be voting town atp, so a few points to dwlee for this.

In post 230, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 229, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 193, DeathNote wrote:
Why "most likely the latter" ?

Because two scum wouldn't do that?
Why not?

Ignored an entire page of important game related content.

This is scum.

VOTE: Jestr

Lets put this vote in our pocket and see if it grows.

In post 256, Wake1 wrote:
In post 255, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 254, Wake1 wrote:
In post 245, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 242, Wake1 wrote:
In post 241, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 240, Wake1 wrote:
In post 158, Dwlee99 wrote:
Well if it's not your meta to vote hop then it's scummy.

VOTE: Dwlee99

Except meta as you know is manipulable, and forgets that players do try new things regardless of alignment.

p. awful vote, tbh. This is literally the worst vote I've ever seen.

This is awful knowing she is scum and I townread wakes slot for wake.

In post 267, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 265, pisskop wrote:
In post 260, Dwlee99 wrote:Guess I'm getting mislynched for the first time. *shrugs*

When is that person ever scum when it's not me?

RC does a lot of early fuckery with Dwlee.

Some talk with me about how town FA is. With the votes later with me and then backing off like he did I cant imagine how I could still be scumreading the slot. Looks like cold-feet scum.

In post 462, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Cow could easily be scum.
I don't like PK but I'm not sure that's alignment indicative here.
I think Fro99er's town.
I have Zulfy as a slight scum lean.

Everyone else is null.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
^^Readslist.

On that list, Thecow stands the best chance of being scumbuddy. Zulfy is meh-second most.
-Noted is how RC began the day with some prodding at Dwlee and is by here defending him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6081 (isolation #1185) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

My B

In post 462, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Cow could easily be scum.
I don't like PK but I'm not sure that's alignment indicative here.
I think Fro99er's town.
I have Zulfy as a slight scum lean.

Everyone else is null.

^^ RC readlist
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6083 (isolation #1186) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Why dont you give us an assessment of RC instead of trying to hassle people. Because RC has you on a special little shelf from the begining and I usually do that for 1 of 3 types of people.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6133 (isolation #1187) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:58 am

Post by pisskop »

bad vote is bad

idiot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6134 (isolation #1188) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Like how fucking stupid are you really?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6135 (isolation #1189) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

realtalk, were you dropped on your head
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6136 (isolation #1190) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Fucking Titus was nowhere close to town and this new replacement has been miming like a tool the whole time.

But Im the scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6138 (isolation #1191) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:09 am

Post by pisskop »

reach away jackass. Youve been pedaling our lynches as a package and the only two viable lynches. Now you want to back off?

Go back to Road to Rome
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6139 (isolation #1192) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Unlike you, Ive been maintaining a list of scumreads and trying to encourage people to come out and talk now that the worst offenders of railroading are gone.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6140 (isolation #1193) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Im more than happy to discuss a goldenrod lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6142 (isolation #1194) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive played fine. Youre the only one complaining.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6143 (isolation #1195) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Now, if youre done being a goober can you either talk shop go go sit in your butthurt little corner.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6145 (isolation #1196) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

yea. Were done here. Youre nothign but a troll who couldnt even do the game he favor of looking over the isos of the flipped scum. Bye
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6157 (isolation #1197) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:42 am

Post by pisskop »

voyte: titusslot
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6159 (isolation #1198) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

nah. Were killing it. You too, but damned if dumbass mcgees just laid out a path to scumwin.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6163 (isolation #1199) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:26 am

Post by pisskop »

We'll let the competent town members decide who is town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”