Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 21, Radical Rat wrote: I'd rather we'd have full discussion BEFORE people start joining, hold people accountable for their decisions and prevent people being opportunistic and all. Drew's already suspicious on that front as scum is pretty heavily incentivized to pick early.

My own preference would be Palace, probably the easiest of the three and I trust myself to find Town more than I do Scum.
First take, I like this post from RR here. I just looked at the setup and we don’t want people just randomly scattered, we ideally want the three scummiest people in the same location, so we should probably try to determine this more coalition style I think.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 21, Radical Rat wrote: I'd rather we'd have full discussion BEFORE people start joining, hold people accountable for their decisions and prevent people being opportunistic and all. Drew's already suspicious on that front as scum is pretty heavily incentivized to pick early.

My own preference would be Palace, probably the easiest of the three and I trust myself to find Town more than I do Scum.
First take, I like this post from RR here. I just looked at the setup and we don’t want people just randomly scattered, we ideally want the three scummiest people in the same location, so we should probably try to determine this more coalition style I think.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 27, Elements wrote: Have any of y'all played this setup before?
No, have you?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 27, Elements wrote: Have any of y'all played this setup before?
No, have you?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 39, Herta wrote:
In post 37, Taly wrote:
For those casting suspicion, I need to hear why what
Drew
did was scummy as opposed to a playstyle difference.
Drew isn't scummy per se. It's the second joiner who I would be most suspicious of. I had a bit of a different thought about Drew last night but I don't think it's valid after thinking about it.
Yeah agree, I don’t think it was scummy but it was bad for town.

We shouldn’t make an ordered list by first come first serve, we should decide by consensus. Don’t you think that’s better? Also Taly?

RR didn’t double click, site was just glitchy.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Nona1510 »

been filled.
If all 3 Insurrectionists are in the same location by the end of the day, the Devotees will win.
So, I just saw this and it really doesn’t matter where the three scum are as long as it’s in the same place, so does it really matter which place we choose so long as it’s coordinated?

If we can find those players and assign them to the same place we win. Taly, not disputing what you said but can you explain to me why Mega’s posts are town? Because I don’t understand what she said.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 130, Elements wrote:
In post 128, Radical Rat wrote: Things do need to get moving though, so whoever hasn't said where they want to go yet, start saying that.
My order preference is:
Palace
Court
Dungeon
Okay but that works if Drew is scum but what if he isn’t? Fact is he’s already locked in and because of that I think we need to be flexible.

We need to first I think try to solve Drew and decided after that. It’s possible Drew did what he did as town or could be scum replicating that, we don’t know but if we decide he’s more likely town than wouldn’t that need to change?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Oh never mind, it still might because you have palace first. I thought you were basing this off of Drew being scum. If it’s not, then probably forget what I just said.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 135, Bellaphant wrote: Tbf tho the scum are unlikely to just be in Darren, Dr drew and herta, i.e. the players I know less. So ....
We don’t know where they are. I wish we could win by grouping three townies, I think that would probably be easier.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 140, Taly wrote:
In post 128, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 105, Taly wrote:
rat
reads, analysis, or observations: go
I don't like what Drew did, though I've already said that. Elements seems a little bit jumpy, slight concern there. Meg I think is probably Town, thoughts seem genuine. I think you're probably Town as well. Most everyone else is null.

I think if possible Court's where we should stick the scummiest people and hopefully we get all three, but if we don't then forcing one of the more suspicious slots to be confirmed would be nice.

Things do need to get moving though, so whoever hasn't said where they want to go yet, start saying that.
Who would you group with, and where would you like to be?
In post 136, Nona1510 wrote:
been filled.
If all 3 Insurrectionists are in the same location by the end of the day, the Devotees will win.
So, I just saw this and it really doesn’t matter where the three scum are as long as it’s in the same place, so does it really matter which place we choose so long as it’s coordinated?

If we can find those players and assign them to the same place we win. Taly, not disputing what you said but can you explain to me why Mega’s posts are town? Because I don’t understand what she said.
I just agree with his perspective on approaching this game more than I did anyone else.

prioritized gamesolving, which is inevitably what
does
prevent scum grouping, rather than assigning variables to specific locations that give informed scum a blueprint to coordinating their interactions.

and acknowledged the Day 2 scenario, I wrote this pre-emptively in my TL;DR.

TL;DR, it's good to try and group the scumteam, but who catches the scumteam D1 - or it is the consensus among town? It's unrealistic to focus on that ahead of this being a typical mafia game where townies can pick the players
they feel confident in solving

I feel like this argument can also come from scum, but considering I nodded a lot in a short period of time, it feels likelier town.
Okay fair, I’m not completely sure how to play this setup and I really wasn’t clear on what stances were protown or not, other than of course consensus is the most optimal.

I think maybe if we try to townblock we can figure out the three scummiest slots who we’re least confident on but of course that’s bearing on their being no deep wolves and I’m not yet extremely confident on anyone but so far not being pinged by RR, you, Meg. I’m tempted to like Elements’ townreading me though.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 142, Bellaphant wrote: No, another, more town sided (maybe) strategy is to pair people who actually think they can read each other. Like, rats has played with me a fair bunch recently, for example
Also liking Bella. So if all of Rat, Taly, Meg, Bella and I are town, that leaves Elements, Herta, Drew. So unless I’m wrong somewhere. Hmmm . . . that would be right if I’m right but also seems to easy and I’m kind of wary of easy, so I don’t think we should rush into any unalterable decisions yet. But Elements’ townreading me also gave me good vibes.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 147, Radical Rat wrote: I said earlier that I'd like Palace. I feel pretty comfortable on Meg being Town so far, so fine with them joining. You (Taly) would be my other main townread so far, but you've expressed a desire for Dungeon with Herta, which works for me assuming Drew is Town. Then Bella's right we have played a lot recently, though I don't think I've ever seen her scumgame.

I would prefer NOT to be paired with Nona, Drew, or Farren. Mainly just since I haven't played with them before,so not confident on readability.

I guess final preference then would be Palace with Meg and Bella?
That’s interesting because neither would I since I’m not particularly confident on reading Drew or Farren, so would prefer not to be. It would be interesting to be paired with Bella since she’s only seen my scum game but other than that probably don’t care.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 151, Taly wrote:
In post 142, Bellaphant wrote: No, another, more town sided (maybe) strategy is to pair people who actually think they can read each other. Like, rats has played with me a fair bunch recently, for example
In post 143, Bellaphant wrote: Do you think they are town tho.
Maybe I wasn't as clear, but the former post
is
my stance on how I approach this game, which is why I'm not bothered that I don't have a solid townread on either of them.
In post 145, Nona1510 wrote:
Also liking Bella. So if all of Rat, Taly, Meg, Bella and I are town, that leaves Elements, Herta, Drew. So unless I’m wrong somewhere. Hmmm . . . that would be right if I’m right but also seems to easy and I’m kind of wary of easy, so I don’t think we should rush into any unalterable decisions yet. But Elements’ townreading me also gave me good vibes.
What would an
{Elements, Herta, Drew}
scumteam be trying to accomplish now, if anything?
In post 146, MegAzumarill wrote: Taly is probably town.

Don't really have a preferance for where I go but if I had to pick an order itd probably be (Vote for town one, dungeon, other one)
What do you think of ?
In post 147, Radical Rat wrote: I said earlier that I'd like Palace. I feel pretty comfortable on Meg being Town so far, so fine with them joining. You (Taly) would be my other main townread so far, but you've expressed a desire for Dungeon with Herta, which works for me assuming Drew is Town. Then Bella's right we have played a lot recently, though I don't think I've ever seen her scumgame.

I would prefer NOT to be paired with Nona, Drew, or Farren. Mainly just since I haven't played with them before,so not confident on readability.

I guess final preference then would be Palace with Meg and Bella?
If I don't go into the
Dungeon
, I want to go into the
Palace
I’m finding this new formatting very confusing so maybe just quote anything you want me to address. Wrt to your question I have no idea, just giving out my current takes.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 154, Taly wrote: What would an {Elements, Herta, Drew} scumteam be trying to accomplish now, if anything?
Yeah that I got that, it was the quote I wasn’t clear on and I already answered that question.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 155, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 154, Taly wrote: What would an {Elements, Herta, Drew} scumteam be trying to accomplish now, if anything?
Yeah that I got that, it was the quote I wasn’t clear on and I already answered that question.
I clicked on 145 and it looked like one of my posts but when I tried to check the number it didn’t show up for some reason.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 179, Taly wrote: What has made the townvibe on
Rat
subside?

And I don't have a solid opinion on
Nona
. I can reasonably argue their POV from either alignment.
Elements has played with town me in Tree Express so that’s the issue with my solve but I think Farren probably looks the worst right now from not having done too much.

If this was a regular game, I might be thinking possibly that Elements was maybe pocketing me, since I don’t think I’ve done anything in particular to obvtown yet but in this setup, I think I lean town on that because I really don’t understand what scum Elements or scum Anyone gets out of trying to pocket me here?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

Drew have any reads at all? Seems to me that most of your posts are about that we ought to townread you based off what you say you would do and wouldn’t do as scum but so far not a single read on any other player, why not?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 158, MegAzumarill wrote: I don't feel very strongly about 145. It's 2/3 accurate at best (Elements + Drew).

Nona in genral is fine but doesn't feel overwhelmingly AI yet but feels like a slot that will sort itself out by eod if town.
In post 179, Taly wrote: What has made the townvibe on
Rat
subside?

And I don't have a solid opinion on
Nona
. I can reasonably argue their POV from either alignment.
Like both these posts from Meg, Taly. This is probably how I would expect anyone who hadn’t played with me before to read me.

Elements’ townread on me is valid though because of Tree Stump.

Oh and Farren as well, have any reads so far?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 183, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 181, Nona1510 wrote: Drew have any reads at all? Seems to me that most of your posts are about that we ought to townread you based off what you say you would do and wouldn’t do as scum but so far not a single read on any other player, why not?
I have said last pge that I am not confident Elements is town, at least not enough to put them in the dungeon with me, so there has been one single read at least lol.

I am parroting someone on Farren, feel like they are content being in the background, also wouldn't feel confident in the dungeon.

I like how Taly seems to be poking and prodding in an earnest way, probably my big town read.

And honestly, I don't want to wifom people out of picking people to join me(since I would want too more town with me). I feel like if I say too much and say person x and person y should be in there, people who scum read me will be against that. Hence why I have said I will go with wotc on the consensus townie players to join me.

If that makes sense.
Okay don’t mind this post, which makes it even more of a struggle to figure out who’s actually town here but yeah, Farren has not given a single opinion on anyone and just asks others but never following up with his own opinion on any of it and when he does have any opinion on anything at all, it seems to be mech talk but he seems to be approaching the game almost like he was studying for a test.

Still, it would be nice if you had any reads other than Taly and Farren, since this isn’t a unique take. It seems most people agree with you on Taly/Farren, so maybe give so more less safe reads?

Basically saying Tally, townie and Farren scummy I think at this point, are fairly safe reads.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 187, Doctor Drew wrote: Nona, quick iso of you, why does Elements town reading you make you think they are town?
Because in this setup, I think scum would be a lot more careful just dishing out townreads. Do you disagree with that?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 189, Doctor Drew wrote: And also, I get a weird feeling of Nona pocketing Rat.
Because I liked their initial posts?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 195, Herta wrote: I feel most confident that scum lay in here:

Elements
Bellaphant
Nona1510
Farren

These players are more nullish for me:

Doctor Drew
Taly
Radical Rat
MegAzumarill

I guess if I have a town read it's leaning toward Drew, despite the early jump-in. I like his posting around that. And I like his posting this page.
Don’t like this list. While it’s still obviously early to have super confident reads or anything, I have done absolutely nothing scummy and your read on me if you’re town is bad but why are all of Drew, Taly, Rar, Meg, nullish for you, especially Drew who you claim to be townleaning?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 200, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 194, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 187, Doctor Drew wrote: Nona, quick iso of you, why does Elements town reading you make you think they are town?
Because in this setup, I think scum would be a lot more careful just dishing out townreads. Do you disagree with that?
I think like most people here, I am not familiar with this setup.

Explain your thinking here please.

Pre Edit: I said weird feeling because it just seemed a bit forced.

Your like of Rats post to clarify
I frequently get told that but still don’t understand why?

Well, this game involves grouping people into possible alignments as opposed to just straight voting and Elements has consistently maintained their read on me, when it would be far easier for them not to but they were in Tree Stump, I understand their read on me if they’re town and I’m saying that it looks town motivated to me more than scum motivated, because what does scum Elements get out of pocketing me here?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 202, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 201, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 195, Herta wrote: I feel most confident that scum lay in here:

Elements
Bellaphant
Nona1510
Farren

These players are more nullish for me:

Doctor Drew
Taly
Radical Rat
MegAzumarill

I guess if I have a town read it's leaning toward Drew, despite the early jump-in. I like his posting around that. And I like his posting this page.
Don’t like this list. While it’s still obviously early to have super confident reads or anything, I have done absolutely nothing scummy and your read on me if you’re town is bad but why are all of Drew, Taly, Rar, Meg, nullish for you, especially Drew who you claim to be townleaning?
What a progression here lol.

Saying you have done nothing scummy.....bad look btw.

Saying that it is tough to have really solid reads, yet calls someone out......for not having really solid reads?

Except maybe townleaning someone, with an explanation why they are leaning that way.........but you try to call bullshit on their Drew(me lol) read?

Wut.
How is that a bad look? Provide examples then if you disagree. I have made reads, so comparing my reads with Herta is blatantly misinterpreting my posts.

I like Meg, Taly, not currently worried about Rat, Elements. Need to hear more from Bella but nothing has pinged me about them.

If you’re seriously going to argue that irrespective of what you think Herta’s alignment is, that it isn’t in scum’s best interest to have a non-commital readslist, than I don’t know what game you think you’re even playing?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 205, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 203, Nona1510 wrote:

Well, this game involves grouping people into possible alignments as opposed to just straight voting and Elements has consistently maintained their read on me, when it would be far easier for them not to but they were in Tree Stump, I understand their read on me if they’re town and I’m saying that it looks town motivated to me more than scum motivated, because what does scum Elements get out of pocketing me here?
Hmmm, I have independent scum reads on Nona and Elements, but can't see them together as scum.

But, gotta be one of them imo.
I’m not scum so try again and if I’m right on Elements then bad solve.

You still didn’t answer my questions and just keep shading me. Why is my reason for thinking Elements townreading me is town indicative not making logical sense to you?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 206, Taly wrote:Why not SvS?
Why is Drew town when he’s just shading me for pretty much no reason and comparing me reads with Herta’s is like the nth layer of misreading.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

If Elements is town, if Drew is scum, then it could be a possible chaining of mislims with that theory. I think it would probably be townier to actually say SvS but I know that’s dead wrong but I also know that Drew isn’t the most logical player on MS so bad bs takes could come from him irrespective of alignment.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 210, Herta wrote: I hear people talk about someone else chaining mislims or setting up mislims, but I don't think I've ever actually seen it. Can you point me to an example?
Sorry not offhand and not saying that’s necessarily what Drew’s doing but it would depend on his reasoning

Well, if Drew’s scum here and both me and Elements are town, if people sheep this would obviously result in two mislims, because saying either SvS clears one and saying TvS means that player is likely committing to efforting more in reading each of the players to determine which but one has to be scum, well I think that’s pretty straightforward no?

If Drew is in fact scum here, you could argue that he could either be wking you if you’re town or chainsawing me if you’re buddies.

I just think his reaction to my post is very over reactive and inaccurate of my posting since I have given reads that weren’t just non-commital, so now I’m actually far more suspicious of Drew jumping on me for something that makes little sense and he has yet to provide a valid reason why my read on Elements is bad or how I allegedly pocketed Rat.

If I’m otoh wrong on Elements and hypothetical scum!Drew insists on flipping me first, it could be a possible bus cred but I still think it makes more sense for town Elements to be townreading me here based off of Tree Stump than scum Elements and I think it’s also possible if Drew is scum, he sees me as a protentially good mislim target.

See, I have read some Drew games and I think he’s entirely capable of this really bad play as either alignment. He could be moonlogicy town or possible scum trying to push mislims, for sure on me and possibly on Elements. That’s why I didn’t want to be paired with Drew because I lack confidence at reading him.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 211, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 207, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 205, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 203, Nona1510 wrote:

Hmmm, I have independent scum reads on Nona and Elements, but can't see them together as scum.

But, gotta be one of them imo.
I’m not scum so try again and if I’m right on Elements then bad solve.

You still didn’t answer my questions and just keep shading me. Why is my reason for thinking Elements townreading me is town indicative not making logical sense to you?
I just said I can't see you two scum together? Why are you so defensive about it all of a sudden?

And what question?

And what shade? Weren't you the one just asking me to give reads?

Don't cry because I actually gave thought out reads.....were you not expecting that?

Pre Edit: And you resort to an insult to my play, not just in this game, but sitewide in general?

That is bush league and petty and I am considering making you someone I never play with again, but also makes me think you are scum with someone who knows my game.......especially considering that I haven't played a game here in about a year and a half.
I apologize if you considered that to be an insult, it wasn’t intended as such but if you’re being honest about your towngame, would you honestly describe your reasoning for making your reads in most of your past games as actually good reasoning? Again no offense, I’m just trying to sort you because I know from those towngames of yours you have had extremely bad reasoning for making some of your scumreads in past games, so I don’t want to auto assume that you’re play is necessarily coming from scum because I know you’ve done things like that as both alignments.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

sigh, I meant no offence by my comment. I kind of want to townread you for that, for getting so upset about that but I suppose you could still be scum and be genuinely upset.

I didn’t say what I did to either be defensive, certainly not to be rude, let alone insulting. Here’s the thing and I understand you’re not going to like this.

Your reason for your take on me would in general make me feel extremely confident you’re very clearly trying to mislim me, possibly Elements?

However, I have read several of your games and I do know that from you. it’s not necessarily scum indicative.
That was my entire point!
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 215, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 213, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 210, Herta wrote: I hear people talk about someone else chaining mislims or setting up mislims, but I don't think I've ever actually seen it. Can you point me to an example?
Sorry not offhand and not saying that’s necessarily what Drew’s doing but it would depend on his reasoning

Well, if Drew’s scum here and both me and Elements are town, if people sheep this would obviously result in two mislims, because saying either SvS clears one and saying TvS means that player is likely committing to efforting more in reading each of the players to determine which but one has to be scum, well I think that’s pretty straightforward no?

If Drew is in fact scum here, you could argue that he could either be wking you if you’re town or chainsawing me if you’re buddies.

I just think his reaction to my post is very over reactive and inaccurate of my posting since I have given reads that weren’t just non-commital, so now I’m actually far more suspicious of Drew jumping on me for something that makes little sense and he has yet to provide a valid reason why my read on Elements is bad or how I allegedly pocketed Rat.

If I’m otoh wrong on Elements and hypothetical scum!Drew insists on flipping me first, it could be a possible bus cred but I still think it makes more sense for town Elements to be townreading me here based off of Tree Stump than scum Elements and I think it’s also possible if Drew is scum, he sees me as a protentially good mislim target.

See, I have read some Drew games and I think he’s entirely capable of this really bad play as either alignment. He could be moonlogicy town or possible scum trying to push mislims, for sure on me and possibly on Elements. That’s why I didn’t want to be paired with Drew because I lack confidence at reading him.
I am trying to be as restrained as possible as not to catch a ban, but please refrain from insulting me as a player before I completely wreck your shit.
@Mod, step in if you need to

But please, in your ultimate mafia genius, explain to the crowd how I have jumped all over you just buy saying 'I think Nona might be scum'.
I’m extremely sorry I offended you!

Can we please drop this already? I explained to you that I didn’t have any bad intentions doing it. Would you have preferred that I not be honest and forthcoming with my reasoning?

I will concede that my word choice was extremely poor and that I could have phrased things a lot better. What I probably should have said that based off of my reading of those games, you have had some pretty questionable takes, as opposed to what I actually did say. Again, I’m extremely sorry, I meant nothing personal and now I really regret it because you’re once again misunderstanding my intent and wrongly making it personal.

WHICH IS TO CORRECTLY READ YOU AND NOTHING ELSE!!!
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

The second part I will discuss later. Meanwhile you’re making something personal - which was never my intention is really pissing me off because you’re straight up ignoring that I don’t have to mention that if I didn’t want to.

Yes, I 100% my language left a lot to be desired but you reacting by declaring war on me personally is kind of over the top when I’ve already explained to you countless times that it wasn’t meant in any negative way. I again apologize for the absolutely dreadful wording I used. I should have said “questionable takes”, than probably none of this would be happening.

I’m sorry, my intent was to solve you, not insult you.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

It isn’t acceptable to speak to me that way and won’t be responding back to you until I can feel safe posting.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 223, Doctor Drew wrote: But you know what.

@Mod: Replace me

I can't in good conscience play this game fairly with Nona still in this game.
I used extremely poor phrasing which I have explained and apologized for multiple times already. It was never my intention to insult you.

My point was that I would normally have scumread your take on me in general but not necessarily in your case because I know of you having some pretty inaccurate takes that made sense to no one else and you got mislimmed for that.

I’m really sad that you just couldn’t accept my apology and explanation and just move on with the game instead of cussing me out?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

It’s from memory, but I’m right am I not, that you did get miselimed in a game because you made a push that had much of the playerlist scumread you for.

I would attempt to look it up but you apparently can only now either look up posts or direct conversations of something and not topics.

So I have read several of your games but in the past, not recently or else I could refer you.

Anyway, I’m not scum and I think you may not be either but I also know you can replicate your scumgame but right now, I think I’m townleaning you slightly. Ugh
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 227, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 226, Nona1510 wrote: It’s from memory, but I’m right am I not, that you did get miselimed in a game because you made a push that had much of the playerlist scumread you for.

I would attempt to look it up but you apparently can only now either look up posts or direct conversations of something and not topics.

So I have read several of your games but in the past, not recently or else I could refer you.

Anyway, I’m not scum and I think you may not be either but I also know you can replicate your scumgame but right now, I think I’m townleaning you slightly. Ugh
What do mean from memory?

You played with me before?
It’s been awhile so I may have but I did read a few of your games.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

I’m not discussing that with you. Keep discussion to either this game or my other two games on this account please.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:17 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 231, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 209, Nona1510 wrote: If Elements is town, if Drew is scum, then it could be a possible chaining of mislims with that theory. I think it would probably be townier to actually say SvS but I know that’s dead wrong but I also know that Drew isn’t the most logical player on MS so bad bs takes could come from him irrespective of alignment.
This is an incredibly weird post.

What do you mean it's "townier" to say SvS? Why are you so certain that's "dead wrong?"
That I’m scum here, I thought that was obvious. I was referring specifically to the possible chaining miselims but I’m thinking now Drew might be town but not willing to lock that in quite yet.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 237, Taly wrote: I agree too.

Intent to vote palace soon

I like
Meg
and
Rat
for that still.
Starting to have some reservations on Rat because I’m not really sure they’re genuinely interested in trying to sort me. I still like you and Meg though.

I don’t know, I don’t see why Elements is scummy here and they really weren’t jumpy at all from what I can recall anyway in Tree Stump, where they were scum. They seem more proactive here. I’m concerned that we’re needlessly rushing things, when it would be smarter to take our time with this.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 209, Nona1510 wrote: If Elements is town, if Drew is scum, then it could be a possible chaining of mislims with that theory. I think it would probably be townier to actually say SvS but I know that’s dead wrong but I also know that Drew isn’t the most logical player on MS so bad bs takes could come from him irrespective of alignment.

What do you mean it's "townier" to say SvS? Why are you so certain that's "dead wrong?"
Rat’s engaging with me but there not commenting on posts where I’m clearly trying to solve. So, I guess that’s somewhat frustrating. I guess it just annoys me when my efforts get ignored but to be fair, I don’t just feel that’s from Rat so maybe nothing and I’m being silly.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 243, Taly wrote: The day concludes in 2 1/2 days. Considering the shorter deadline length, we should be constructing some conclusions now.
Oh okay you’re right then.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 245, Save The Dragons wrote:
Hey everyone, just a reminder to keep things civil and please do not discuss replacements in thread

Any chance of an extension or not?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 237, Taly wrote: I agree too.

Intent to vote palace soon

I like
Meg
and
Rat
for that still.

vote palace

I don’t want to be paired with Drew after our recent interactions sorry.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 251, Taly wrote: The reason why I had expressed intent was to PREVENT quick voting.
In post 252, Taly wrote: No, that wasn't helpful
Nona
Sorry but weren’t you going to vote Palace anyway?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 255, Taly wrote: If you're town I
really
need a justification beyond "I don't want to work with X so I'll dismiss the current town idea of plan."
You said you were going to vote Palace, so what did I do so wrong? We need to vote a townie with Palace right? And I feel the best about Meg and you. I’m less sure on Rat and yeah I also know I’m town, so I think if you and Meg join, we’re probably still on track unless I’m misunderstanding something?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Nona1510 »

At the Palace, town must vote on one cadet. If that cadet is a Devotee, the Devotees gain control of the location, but otherwise, the Insurrectionists gain control.
So I don’t understand Taly, if I’m right about you or Meg, even if you can’t tell I’m town yet. what’s the problem? I’m fine with either Meg or you being voted but I was having doubts on Rat, so I wanted to be

Meg/you/Me.

I’m obvious since I know I’m town but I think you and Meg are probably town, so both of you should just hurry up and join me, no?

So explain to me why this is bad because I don’t see it?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 258, Taly wrote: You're not getting it.

There's at least 2 other slots I have a stronger townread on than you or
Meg
You don’t want Meg? Who are you townreading more than Meg?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 259, Taly wrote: You justifying your vote from your 1v1 with
Drew
is what I envisioned scum would do when they know a
Palace
townbloc has formed.

It's why I was interested on consensus. It's why I didn't just vote to go there myself.
I’m town and really sorry you can’t see that yet but I don’t want to be paired with anyone who is going to speak to me disrespectfully. So that’s part of it, the other part is my confidence in Rat has gotten weaker and I preferred one of Meg or you, over them.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 262, Taly wrote: You did exactly what I would do as scum and didn't get my way.

You could've talked about
Court

You could've tried to explain your
Drew
scumread and why it's not ideal for you to join there
(Which is still somewhat odd, because as town, you WANT confident scumreads in a place like Dungeon.)

But you didn't.
If we do Palace, we have to choose a townie right and I townread Meg and you the most. You’re welcome to wrongly scumread me for that but you’d be very wrong. But according to the OP, so long as the player voted out of three of us is town and as I said, I am and I think both you and Meg likely are, so how do we possibly lose with that?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 265, Taly wrote: Okay,
Nona
, who do you think should be in
Court
?
Aren’t we deciding today between dungen and court? Well, I think Farren, none of their posts express any opinions and just involve mech talk and not giving any opinions himself.

Beyond that unsure. I did like Bella but they haven’t done much, so I don’t know then. But I’m not scum, so I haven’t fucked anything up here, right?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Palace not court. I didn’t think we were doing court yet?

I don’t understand the problem. I know I’m town and if both you and Meg are also. than I’m fine with any one of the three of us being voted and then we can decide on that correct? Isn’t how that works?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 269, Taly wrote: If
{Meg/Taly/Nona}
is the Palace and we MIRACULOUSLY don't auto-win OR have any of us swapped out

Who are you voting for the Devotee?

I need this shit in writing now.
Any one of the three of us but I’ll go with what you and Meg decide. I wasn’t confident on Rat and I wanted one of us to be voted over them.

But I’m fine with any of the three. You and Meg want Meg, I’ll vote Meg, you both want you, I’ll vote you. If you both want me, that’s cool too.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 272, Taly wrote: *the bristling feathers on my back subsides slightly*

I want
Rat
and
Meg
to give input before anyone else joins
Palace
I’m pretty sure both want to join but I less confident on Rat, so I strongly prefer Meg and you.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 274, MegAzumarill wrote: Well that's... less than ideal.
I wouldn't be too opposed to me and taly going there as is should be still winning, though I do hope nona realizes any chance she had of being voted there has gone down the drain.

If i had had to choose between rat or taly it would have been taly over rat anyway which I kept quiet for obvious reasons for the swap.

The other option is the same pairing as before but with court/palace swapped but im not nearly confident enough on that to really want to switch.
I’m fine with that so long as it’s understood, I’m voting one of you, Taly or myself, so if neither of you join me, all bets are off because I know I’m town and I’m also fine with either of you but no one else.

So iow, I’m fine voting you, I’m fine voting Taly and I’m fine voting myself, so if at least one of you, preferably both need to join me so that we can lock in which one of the three of us gets to be the vote.

So both of you are potentially risking possible scum joining me and if neither of you join me, I will self-vote,
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:55 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 275, Elements wrote:
In post 271, Nona1510 wrote:
{Meg/Taly/Nona}

Who are you voting for the Devotee?

I need this shit in writing now.
Any one of the three of us but I’ll go with what you and Meg decide. I wasn’t confident on Rat and I wanted one of us to be voted over them.

But I’m fine with any of the three. You and Meg want Meg, I’ll vote Meg, you both want you, I’ll vote you. If you both want me, that’s cool too.
Excuse me what?
If none of you are swapped that means one of you is scum so you're happy to vote whoever is scum in this hypothetical?!
Well what do you think I should do? I know I’m town and we will be successful if I get voted but it takes a majority of the three, doesn’t it? Or is it unanimous?

I’m town and Meg and Taly are my most confident townreads, so I don’t understand what you want me to do here?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 277, Elements wrote: my town read of Nona has just defenestrated itself
In post 278, Elements wrote: Meg, you get to be town now
You think I have a problem with this or something? Well you’d be wrong. I wanted to be in the Palace with both Meg and Taly because I know I’m town, that’s information only I and obviously the scumteam have and they are my top two townreads, so I ask you Elements, what exactly is your problem here?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 280, Elements wrote: In that scenario from a town POV you
know
one of the other 2 is scum. So maybe re-evaluate your reads or something
I know I’m town and think they probably are too, so that’s what we want no? Three likely townies in the Palace?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 280, Elements wrote: In that scenario from a town POV you
know
one of the other 2 is scum. So maybe re-evaluate your reads or something
You’re not making sense. I would more than happily self-vote because I know that’s optimal for town but I only get one vote, so doesn’t one of Meg or Taly - assuming they join me - have to agree?

Make no mistake, if neither joins me, I’m 100% self-voting in that case.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 284, Elements wrote:
In post 271, Nona1510 wrote:
{Meg/Taly/Nona}
In this scenario there are 2 town and 1 scum in {Meg/Taly/Nona}
You say you'll vote any of the three of you

therefore you are okay voting for scum.
Why can’t all three of us be town? I know I’m town and think both of them are likely town as well. I don’t understand why you think I ought to be scumreading either of them? Why?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Nona1510 »

I’m seriously confused right now. Both Meg and Taly don’t want me to self-vote but you do? I don’t get it.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 287, Nona1510 wrote: I’m seriously confused right now. Both Meg and Taly don’t want me to self-vote but you do? I don’t get it.
That was directed to Elements.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 286, Radical Rat wrote: Okay so. Palace should be super easy now, dependent on switching. Drew looks a good deal better after this too.

Really can't even be angry about it if scum just want to out themselves like that.

We should just switch Court and Palace lineups here I think. Prioritize keeping the pairings the same. Does that work for you Meg/Taly?
I’m not scum and it’s good for town if I get voted but I’m not insisting on that but I’m not voting anyone outside of Meg/Taly/me and if you’re actually town here, then you need to wise up and soon but if you’re determined to ignore all evidence pointing to my being town, then I no longer care what you think.

You’re wrong or scum.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 289, Taly wrote:
In post 276, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 274, MegAzumarill wrote: Well that's... less than ideal.
I wouldn't be too opposed to me and taly going there as is should be still winning, though I do hope nona realizes any chance she had of being voted there has gone down the drain.

If i had had to choose between rat or taly it would have been taly over rat anyway which I kept quiet for obvious reasons for the swap.

The other option is the same pairing as before but with court/palace swapped but im not nearly confident enough on that to really want to switch.
I’m fine with that so long as it’s understood, I’m voting one of you, Taly or myself, so if neither of you join me, all bets are off because I know I’m town and I’m also fine with either of you but no one else.

So iow, I’m fine voting you, I’m fine voting Taly and I’m fine voting myself, so if at least one of you, preferably both need to join me so that we can lock in which one of the three of us gets to be the vote.

So both of you are potentially risking possible scum joining me and if neither of you join me, I will self-vote,
Nona
, strong-arming your top two townreads isn't going to eliminate scum.
I promised Taly and Meg I would vote with the majority if they’re the ones joining me but I’m not voting outside of that. I’m voting one of Meg/Taly/myself, so I figure autowin, if I’m right about both of them but otherwise, it might be game throwing for me not to self-viote. Like I’m not going to vote Farren who’s currently my strongest scumread.

I’m not even sure what to make of the contradictory responses I’m getting now.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 293, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 242, Nona1510 wrote:

Rat’s engaging with me but there not commenting on posts where I’m clearly trying to solve. So, I guess that’s somewhat frustrating. I guess it just annoys me when my efforts get ignored but to be fair, I don’t just feel that’s from Rat so maybe nothing and I’m being silly.
If you're referring to your argument with Drew, sorry, I'm not touching that. I thought this was a potential TMI tell, so I pushed on it, but I have no interest in digging into personal arguments
Drew scumread me for ridiculous reasons and I don’t want to re-incite the wrath of Drew but that’s unfortunately not ai for him was my point. If I’m scum here, why tf would I even bring that up? People aren’t thinking and it’s super annoying.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 295, Taly wrote: I don't think anything I've said has been a contradiction but I do think your POV around joining the
Palace
has shifted in the last page.
I never said that you or anyone was specifically contradicting THEMSELVES, I said I’m getting contradictory responses from DIFFERENT people. I don’t understand how that isn’t clear?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Nona1510 »

I thought the right thing to do if you and Meg join me is to do what the majority wants but Elements I think wants me to self-vote, so now I’m really confused.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 298, Radical Rat wrote: See, the only way you're Town here is if you didn't read the setup, AND didn't read the thread. You weren't even set to be paired with Drew like you professed. But I don't think that's true because it seemed like you understood how this was working at first, and even now you say things about Meg/Taly joining you or not while threatening to self-vote, while simultaneously acting like you had no idea that voting Palace would cause any problems. I just don't buy it.
Sorry Sherlock, I’m town because my role pm actually says I am but feel free to tell me that the mod lied to me or something. My flip will prove I’m not lying about jack and if you’re town, you’ll look pretty bad once I flip.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 301, Taly wrote: I'm giving a
very
small request here.
I’m town, I think you and Meg most likely are, which is why I wanted us three in the Palace.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 300, Taly wrote: It's fruitless to discuss this further now.

Rat
, what are you comfortable with?

I'll be honest, I don't think
{Meg/Nona/Taly)}
is an auto-win, if that hasn't already been taken out of the equation. [Under the reality
Drew/Nona
is SvS.]

So the focus is now more about
"Where does town mostly likely win at?"

Nona
, if you're town, I really want to re-evaluate your posts and what you're implying.
I can’t be SvS because I’m a devotee, so look elsewhere.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 304, MegAzumarill wrote: I wouldn't go far as to say that Nona can't be town here, and I don't think the join is completely unreasonable, but palace at least we can resolve as a win regardless of any swaps here or nona's alignment if taly/me join so I kind of just want to do that.
Yay, someone’s actually finally thinking.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Nona1510 »

I don’t care what Rat thinks anymore because I’m no longer certain that they aren’t trying to mislim me. Rat can go to court or dungeon for all I care.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 308, Taly wrote: I'm good with joining
Palace
, but I don't townread
Nona
, and if she is town and actually believes her townreads with us, that shouldn't stop her from seeking consensus with us.
Have you literally not been reading my posts? Like it’s seriously ridiculous that I agreed to do what you asked and you’re still giving me a hard time. I’m voting Meg, I just decided.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 310, Radical Rat wrote: I'd rather stick with the existing pairings and just move location.

I think there's a non-zero chance the solve here is just Nona/Elements/Farren, given how Nona suddenly hopped in right as we were locking things down, and that's where she would've ended up.
Rat is scum.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 314, MegAzumarill wrote:
Palace
, but I don't townread
Nona
, and if she is town and actually believes her townreads with us, that shouldn't stop her from seeking consensus with us.
Option A: No swaps. Nona is scum we vote either me or you
Option B: Nona is swapped. We vote out either me or you
Option C: I am swapped. Nona if town will vote you and if she doesn't, you can vote the person swapped in
Option D You are swapped, Nona votes me if town and if not I vote the person swapped in.

So we win as long as we are both town.
Can you explain to me how the swapping thing works?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 316, Taly wrote: You've given
me
a hard time,
Nona

I wanted agency with a mutually agreed townbloc. You disrupted that, so of course I'm going to be weary about your intentions.

The more you play it off like I am ridiculous, the stronger my conviction grows.

I don’t care, I want to vote Meg since she’s currently the only one not majorly pissing me off right now, so I might just do it impulsively because I’m beginning to lose patience with you.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 317, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 314, MegAzumarill wrote:
Palace
, but I don't townread
Nona
Option A: No swaps. Nona is scum we vote either me or you
Option B: Nona is swapped. We vote out either me or you
Option C: I am swapped. Nona if town will vote you and if she doesn't, you can vote the person swapped in
Option D You are swapped, Nona votes me if town and if not I vote the person swapped in.

So we win as long as we are both town.
Can you explain to me how the swapping thing works?
This was a serious request because I’m seriously confused about that, so please explain it to me?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 322, Taly wrote: That was a harsh thing to say.

I'm logging off.
I apologize then but I promised you I would vote the way you and Meg wanted so wouldn’t you also be annoyed by that if you were me? It’s not like I was fighting with you about that for a second, so I just didn’t feel it was fair but again, I’m extremely sorry for upsetting you. I’m trying to help town win not make enemies but just fyi, that isn’t how I play scum but I’m just extremely frustrated.

But I got what I wanted which was all three of us in the Palace and so long as both of you are town, we can’t go wrong because despite what anyone else thinks, I am absolutely going to flip town here.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 326, Taly wrote:
In post 312, Nona1510 wrote:
Palace
, but I don't townread
Nona
Have you literally not been reading my posts? Like it’s seriously ridiculous that I agreed to do what you asked and you’re still giving me a hard time. I’m voting Meg, I just decided.
And I never agreed to you being in
Palace
. You are misrepresenting me.
Yeah, that part I obviously wasn’t onboard with I’m not going to apologize for that since I know you’re wrong on me and that’s more on you than it is me. I know I’m town and I don’t understand why you’re not taking that into account.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:06 am

Post by Nona1510 »

I know I’m town and it’s in my wincon I believe to pair with my two strongest townreads and be in the Palace and I dare anyone to explain to me logically in what world was that anything other than the most optimal decision possible.

I’m not going to feel bad because other people aren’t correctly reading me, so anyone who wants to wait for that shouldn’t be holding their breath.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Nona1510 »

So should I vote Meg now because that’s what I want to do but I don’t want anymore people yelling at me for trying to help a town wincon.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 323, Radical Rat wrote: Alright then. If I'm right on the solve it'll be pretty obvious once the swap and IC happens. Auto-win would have been funny, but

VOTE: Court
If your solve is me, you will be bitterly disappointed then. That’s assuming you’re just being bad town though.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 332, Taly wrote:
It's poor form to leave game-centered arguments with frustration.

so have kitties instead :D
<3

Agan, I’m extremely sorry if for being too harsh but I’m just really frustrated because I didn’t think it was protown to agree when I have doubts on Rat. Why would I trust them over my role pm?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 334, Taly wrote: (I'm not personally angry with you
Nona
, I just need a break. :))

I’m not either but my convo with Drew last night is still very much upsetting me, so yeah that was part of it. I didn’t want to have to be dealing with anymore of that.

I promise you I am town here, so if you’re town and Meg’s town, I don’t see how this can go wrong?

But what was Elements talking about? I’m extremely confused about that.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 338, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 335, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 332, Taly wrote:
It's poor form to leave game-centered arguments with frustration.

so have kitties instead :D
<3

Agan, I’m extremely sorry if for being too harsh but I’m just really frustrated because I didn’t think it was protown to agree when I have doubts on Rat. Why would I trust them over my role pm?
Why wouldn't you have just said "I don't agree with this plan because I don't trust Rat" instead of just forcing your way in against Town consensus? The problem isn't that you wanted to be in the Palace, it's that you didn't talk about anything, just decided that you get what you want and fuck everyone else.

To me, it looks a lot like scum panic. If you are Town, it just doesn't make any sense why you'd take this approach.
Well I am town so if you are then I guess you’ll just have to take my word for it and I don’t know why you’re so mad if you’re town here? Meg was chill and I understand Taly’s reaction but I think yours is overblown.

You can call me scum until hell freezes over and you’re still going to be WRONG.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Yes Rat I did do what I wanted and I’m not going to apologize for that. I wanted Meg/Taly/myself in the Palace because I know I’m town and I also think they both are. Believe whatever you like.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Nona1510 »

So Meg, Taly let me know when you want me to vote. I’m actually okay with either of you and despite the blowback, sometimes you just really have to trust yourself to make the best decision and I believe I did that for town, so really don’t understand why Rat’s so pissed. I didn’t want you to be the vote because I feel more confident on both Meg and Taly, so if you’re town here, I’m sorry but I was beginning to have doubts that you weren’t trying to solve me in good faith and the fact that you seem to trying to convince me I’m scum for doing the right thing isn’t sitting extremely well with me. Again not saying you’re scum but if town, you’re wrongly confibiased because you aren’t taking into account why I would do what I did as town.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 341, Radical Rat wrote: I'm only mad if you're Town. If you're Scum as I suspect, then gg I guess.

But if indeed you are Town I still don't understand why you wouldn't just... Talk about it?
Well I am town so I guess you’re going to be mad then. Because I was efforting so much and I felt like I was banging my head against a brick wall because I didn’t feel anyone was listening to me. And yes I didn’t want to be paired with Drew because well you know why and I was doubting you.

Talking was pretty much all I was doing but I didn’t think anything I was saying even mattered.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Nona1510 »

I think it should be obvious that as scum I wouldn’t want to be paired with Meg or Taly, because obviously my chances of getting voted are low, so maybe think what my possible motive for wanting to be in the Palace with two consensus townreads does a damn thing for me if I was actually scum here. It’s not like coalition, we only need one vote to be correct.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 345, Radical Rat wrote: You weren't even going to be paired with Drew though so how is that relevant?
How do I know that? All I did know was the only way I could both prove I’m town and to have the best odds of doing what I believed was best for town, was exactly what happened, so if you’re actually town here, you should be happy about it.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 346, Radical Rat wrote: Whatever, it doesn't matter. What's done is done, and it'll be pretty apparent what happened tomorrow.
:cry:
If I self voted we’d win, if Meg and Taly are both town and they get voted we also win or am I misunderstanding because if all of us are town, no matter who we vote would flip town, so I will vote how Taly and Meg want but if it’s for some reason wrong, it won’t be my fault but I really think they probably are both town here. Maybe I just vote Taly? I just don’t see how that AtE could ever come from scum.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Nona1510 »

That emoji wasn’t supposed to be in there.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Nona1510 »

During Night 1, the Insurrectionists must switch the locations of 2 CADETS such that each location contains exactly one Insurrectionist as well as choosing one cadet at the Court to be confirmed as a Devotee.
The final location assignments will be made public.

During Day 2, there will be 3 concurrent activities at each location, with the faction which gains control of the most locations being the overall winner.
At the Palace, town must vote on one cadet. If that cadet is a Devotee, the Devotees gain control of the location, but otherwise, the Insurrectionists gain control.
At the Court and Dungeon, the Devotees must eliminate the Insurrectionist to gain control of the location.
Oh I think I misunderstood this but I know I’m town and strongly think both Taly and Meg are as well, so scum can’t replace all three of us.

Rat why did you vote court? No judgement but I don’t think you explained your reasoning?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 353, Radical Rat wrote: Because that's where you were slated to go. You took my spot, I took yours.
Why should have I picked court? Why didn’t you pick dungeon?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 355, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 160, MegAzumarill wrote: Maybe bella makes the most sense as a third? The read on herta could be distancing to avoid going with him. Feels too early for a final deciscion atp, but...

I wouldn't be opposed with
(Drew/Herta/Bella)
(Taly/Meg/RR)
(Farren/Elements/Nona)

Discuss
But I never agreed to this. I thought it wasn’t a good idea for obvious reasons.

At any rate, it’s not me, so I definitely think Farren but no idea on the other two. I’m going to guess: Farren/Herta/Bella maybe?

Or maybe I’m wrong on Drew? I still don’t think it’s Elements but could be wrong?

So Farren/Herta/Bella or Farren/Herta/Drew is my guess.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 362, Herta wrote: I mean the way I'm looking at the Dungeon if it's Drew/Herta/Bella, that's a simple solve too.
Maybe I’m wrong on you then because Drew’s post about the preferences, I could definitely see from scum possibly trying to frame me but eh?

But it’s interesting that you seem to be the only one other than maybe Meg who can see why I’d do it as town.

And to anyone critically using their grey matter should realize how extremely boneheaded it would be to want to be in the Palace with my two strongest townreads.

Wanting to be in the Palace=nia, wanting to be in there with Meg and Taly, super smart if town, moronic if scum and I ain’t dumb.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Nona1510 »

I absolutely hate hate hate the new formatting. Please someone make it stop. *pulls hair out* Ahhhh
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 373, Radical Rat wrote: After we literally just had a whole thing explaining why this was bad when Drew did it, AND when Nona did it....
Yes but it was actually good when I did it because I did to be with my two strongest townreads and so long as I’m right, scum has to remove one of us, correct?

If anyone was paying attention. I voted Palace RIGHT AFTER Taly expressed intent and said I wanted them and Meg with me. That wasn’t an accident. If I wanted Palace that badly, I could have voted it much sooner and hopefully get it with someone who isn’t being consensus townread but love the potato/scum? mindset thinking I’m obvscum because I’m obviously a complete moron. :lol:
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 367, Farren wrote: Do I really want to catch up here? From what I saw on this page, it looks like it's going to consist of a lot of yelling and frankly, I don't need that in my life right now.
You weren’t the one getting yelled at and it doesn’t belong in mafia games.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 368, Farren wrote: I'll need to do it at some point. But not now.

VOTE: Dungeon

Not 100% sure I'll be able to dedicate a lot of time to this before the deadline expires, and I've at least got *some* experience playing with Doctor Drew. And yelling may be awful to read, but it can be alignment-indicative more often than not.
Who’s scum Farren?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Bella, how do you read me here? Do you think I sound like One Choice here or not?

Actually probably premature on Herta, possible pocket?

Liking Rat better now despite them being dead wrong about me but they’re also way too smart not to understand why I’d do this as town, so still on the fence.

Elements, do you think I sound differently here than tree stump because I know you thought I was town before I did the Palace vote?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:56 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 359, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 358, Taly wrote:
In post 325, Save The Dragons wrote:

Day 1 Count I

Court
-
Dungeon
-
Palace
- , ,

Not Voting
- Elements, Bellaphant, Farren, Herta

Notes
  • The combined mod ISO is here.
  • STD here, if i missed anything please shoot me a PM
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2023-01-31 16:45:00).

war has happened today
drew
Well shit.

I feel like we aren't getting all three scum together unfortunately.

And like, I don't want Elements and Farren with me, but also don't want them with Rat.

But....

Would prefer them with Rat over me, gun to my head.
lolwut gth you scumread Rat over yourself. Wow, that is definitely compelling. :lol:
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:00 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 383, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 358, Taly wrote:

Day 1 Count I

Court
-
Dungeon
-
Palace
- , ,

Not Voting

Notes
The
Day

war has happened today
drew
Well shit.

And like, I don't want Elements and Farren with me, but also don't want them with Rat.

But....

lolwut gth you scumread Rat over yourself. Wow, that is definitely compelling. :lol:
You scum here, Drew? Like wtf nonsence is this gth nonsense? Why would you say “gun to my head”? If you’re town, you already know it, don’t you?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 250, Save The Dragons wrote:

Day 1 Count I

Court
- Rat, Elemements
Dungeon
-
Palace
-

Not Voting
- Elements, Bellaphant, Farren, Herta, Taly, Radical Rat, MegAzumarill

Notes
The
Day

So that would put Bella as the final court then unless Herta changes his mind.
In post 375, Herta wrote:
intent to join Dungeon
Why express intent? And why Dungeon?

I think unless scum have daytalk and is coordinated, possible Farren could possibly have a tmi on Drew but if they have daytalk that’s nia.

I just think it’s extremely interesting that Farren voted dungeon despite his clear disdain for yelling. Enjoying watching all the scrambling, reminds me of Survivor.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 385, Taly wrote: I'll be on tmrw

Derealized Very strongly thos morning
I hope you feel better soon.

I’m watching who’s voting dungeon and court because I think I may have inadvertently have fucked up scum’s plans but we’ll see.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 375, Herta wrote:
intent to join Dungeon
If Drew and Farren wind up both being scum and Herta picks court, I’m going to give this post another look. Like what are you waiting for now? It’s literally between you and Bella.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Keep bs shading me Drew. You’re going to look silly or perhaps scummy when I flip, go you. :]
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 390, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 384, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 383, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 358, Taly wrote:

Day 1 Count I

Court
-
Dungeon
-
Palace
- , ,

Not Voting

Notes
The
Day

war has happened today
drew
Well shit.

But....

You scum here, Drew? Like wtf nonsence is this gth nonsense? Why would you say “gun to my head”? If you’re town, you already know it, don’t you?
Wow, really scraping the floor to try to make me look scummy Nona.

I have been pretty clear that I think Rat is town, and
I would want to keep at least one place as all town
(wanted all three to be scum which I believe to be you, elements, and Farren). That can't happen so if there is still talk of keeping elements and Farren together, I don't want them with me(town) and rather then go with someone, who I think is town, but I can't confirm it.

Now that I write this out, probably best to split them up at this point.
Well if you’re actually on the level here (room for doubt) then if my reads are correct, then that’s already happened.

So why so confident on Herta, Bella then? Also what do you think scum!Elements gets out of choosing court over dungeon? I need to reread the setup, because I could be misunderstanding something.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Nona1510 »

At the Court and Dungeon, the Devotees must eliminate the Insurrectionist to gain control of the location.
So it seems that it doesn’t make a lot of difference mech wise, whether scum chooses court or dungeon. For some reason I thought court was better for town and worse for scum.

So it would seem that best play for insurrectionists are to pair with the scummiest slots. but only one, so if Drew’s town here, could be good for Elements maybe but if Drew’s scum, no bueno.

Farren picking dungeon doesn’t look great in any case unless Rat is scum and currently leaning no.

Bella? Do something! lol

Still don’t understand why Herta gave intent to join dungeon, because if Bella picks dungeon, than he gets defaulted into court anyway.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 399, RH wrote:

Insert flavour later

Day 2 Commencement (Court)

Not Voting
-
Bellaphant
, Radical Rat, MegAzumarill

Day 2 Commencement (Dungeon)

Not Voting
- Doctor Drew, Farren, Herta

Day 2 Commencement (Palace)

Not Voting
- Elements, Nona1510, Taly

Notes
  • Elements was swapped with MegAzumarill.
  • Bellaphant is confirmed to be a
    Devotee
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2023-02-11 08:10:00).

Interesting and booyah to all you doubters, told ya I’d be proven town.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 404, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 402, Bellaphant wrote: Wait, what does the swapping mean?
It means i'm with you and rat now and elements is with taly/nona.
So that means I was wrong on Elements then right?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 431, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 399, RH wrote:

Insert flavour later

Day 2 Commencement (Court)

Not Voting
-
Bellaphant
, Radical Rat, MegAzumarill

Day 2 Commencement (Dungeon)

Not Voting
- Doctor Drew, Farren, Herta

Day 2 Commencement (Palace)

Not Voting
- Elements, Nona1510, Taly

Notes
  • Elements was swapped with MegAzumarill.
  • Bellaphant is confirmed to be a
    Devotee
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2023-02-11 08:10:00).

Interesting and booyah to all you doubters, told ya I’d be proven town.
Wait does that mean Rat’s scum then?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

If Rat’s scum, you all should be thanking me then. So Meg’s IC now with Bella correct?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 424, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 421, Herta wrote: I mean why swap town for town?
A town for town swap is impossible because Meg is scum and was swapped. It unfortunately doesn't say anything about Elements though, because Elements could still either be Town or Scum.
I don’t understand, doesn’t her being swapped make her IC?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 435, Doctor Drew wrote: I might be missing something, but how are you proven town?
Are you pretending to be dense or something? Meg was switched and I’m town and it likely mean Taly’s probably town as well. Scum needs to have one member in all three locations. So the fact that a switch happened means we we’re probably all town unless I’m completely misunderstanding the setup.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

Rat how is Meg scum? Wouldn’t there have been no switch in the Palace then? Like why wouldn’t scum!Meg stay in the Palace and try to mislim me?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

During Night 1, the Insurrectionists must switch the locations of 2 CADETS such that each location contains exactly one Insurrectionist as well as choosing one cadet at the Court to be confirmed as a Devotee.
So Rat explain to me how this makes Meg scum?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 439, Radical Rat wrote: The switch is forced. Scum cannot choose not to switch.

Meg is scum because Bella is IC and I'm Town. The setup demands there be one scum in each group. It can't be me because that's me, it can't be Bella because she's IC, so it has to be Meg.
Well I’m town and Elements got switched to the Palace and unless you think Taly’s scum, I don’t understand why you’re townreading them.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 441, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 439, Radical Rat wrote: The switch is forced. Scum cannot choose not to switch.

Meg is scum because Bella is IC and I'm Town. The setup demands there be one scum in each group. It can't be me because that's me, it can't be Bella because she's IC, so it has to be Meg.
But scum doesn’t need to switch from the Palace. Like scum!Meg could have stayed put and pushed a miselim on me but if you’re town, then I guess she’d have to be but why should I believe you over her?

None of this is making sense to me.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #118) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 440, Nona1510 wrote:
Also Rat, why do you think Bella was confirmed over you? You were the consensus townread not Bella?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 420, Herta wrote: Isn't elements lock scum now? Or am I missing something?
Unless Taly is and I highly doubt that.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #120) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 427, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 426, Herta wrote: The original palace was either two scum or the original court was two scum.

If the original court was two scum then both rad rat and elements were scum. Elements swapping out would be the scum in that case.

If the original palace was two scum then two of nona, taly, meg were scum. Meg swapping out would be the scum in that case.

Is that correct?
You're still assuming two scum were somewhere, which we don't actually know. If they already had one scum in each location, they could have just swapped between two scum members, in which case they'd probably be hoping to push exactly this idea that one of the swap has to be Town.
I suppose that’s possible?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #121) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 446, MegAzumarill wrote: Nona you should vote Taly if you do think that their town.
Not only does it win their it also confirms you as town as scum cannot vote for another player where you are.
It needs to votes in any case right? What happens if Elements self-votes?

And I’m really really confused whether or not to trust you or Rat because obviously one of you has to be lying.

I’m thinking Herta could be town, he sounds really confused.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #122) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 448, MegAzumarill wrote: I feel like as long as we resolve two of the groups the last should be obvious so we need to hit one in the first 2. (That's because if 2 of elements/radicalrat/farren flip scum the other is basically confirmed guilty because of how farren basically forced that triple pairing to not occur IIRC)

I strongly suspect that's the scumteam as well so thats kind of nice
@mod can scum switch places with each other or only if a location - Palace specifically - has all town?

I think Elements is probably scum since I don’t think Taly is but since nothing changed in the dungeon, it probably means it’s just Farren, I guess? That would be my guess for the dungeon.

Because we know that two scum had to be originally in one place and one in the other and I think with Bella confirmed town, obviously one of Rat/Meg has to be scum.

Wait than that means two scum in dungeon then?

So one of Rat/Meg + one of Elements/Taly + one of Farren/Drew/Herta in dungeon.

I’m still trying to figure out who to believe between Meg/Rat, think Farren’s the most likely bet for scum in the dungeon and I think Taly being so upset with me and their play in general reads town to me, so I think probably Farren/Elements/?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #123) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 450, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 437, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 435, Doctor Drew wrote: I might be missing something, but how are you proven town?
Are you pretending to be dense or something? Meg was switched and I’m town and it likely mean Taly’s probably town as well. Scum needs to have one member in all three locations. So the fact that a switch happened means we we’re probably all town unless I’m completely misunderstanding the setup.
You know it is possible to respond to questions without relying on insults, just a little life tip.

But I do see what you mean after I went back and looked at how there has to be a scum at each location, for some reason I didn't think that had to be the case.

Still doesn't clear you, scumMeg could have been switched with townElements because you were scum as well with Meg.

And Meg was more town read than you, which makes it a tougher choice for Bella.

Again, please someone tell me if I am mis reading or misinterpreting things.
You are. If I’m scum, why is there even a switch? I know I’m not obviously. I’m just wondering if Rat’s on the level, Elements would have definitely been toast at court, unlike Meg. If I’m right on dungeon, perhaps scum was okay with losing Farren?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 454, Herta wrote: Why does this sound like Dark Angel Meg.
In post 452, MegAzumarill wrote: Meg!Town, one of the others in palace scum - Elements is town.
Meg!Scum, one of the others in palace scum - Elements is town.
Meg!Scum, taly and nona are town. Elements is scum.
Meg!Town, taly and nona are town (my guess) - Elements is scum.
I'm not sure what this means. Can you write it in sentences?
Rat, why does scum!Meg switch into Court if Elements is town? That part of your analysis makes absolutely no sense to me.

What it looks like to me is that Elements probably needed to be switched because they would have gotten hammered in the court.

I don’t think Elements survives over Rat and of course Bella but Rat, why would Bella have been confirmed over you? Wouldn’t it be so much easier for scum!Meg to go 1v1 with Bella over you?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 456, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 454, Herta wrote: Why does this sound like Dark Angel Meg.
In post 452, MegAzumarill wrote: Meg!Town, one of the others in palace scum - Elements is town.
Meg!Scum, one of the others in palace scum - Elements is town.
Meg!Scum, taly and nona are town. Elements is scum.
Meg!Town, taly and nona are town (my guess) - Elements is scum.
I'm not sure what this means. Can you write it in sentences?
Because this is Elo Meg that knows exactly how they want the day to go down. Town or scum here I work very similarly.
I'm absolutely sure on one scum (rat, mechanical), very confident on another (Elements), and the third is implicated by the other two (Farren).

I'm in persuasion mode one could say.
If this is all true, then I’m town hero and I probably deserve a moment of brilliance scummie for voting Palace.

But that’s how it looks like to me, because I don’t see why you choose to go 1v1 with Rat over Bella but I think Elements is probably the scum in the Palace and I like Meg encouraging me to vote for Taly.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 464, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 444, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 440, Nona1510 wrote:
Also Rat, why do you think Bella was confirmed over you? You were the consensus townread not Bella?
Meg was also a consensus townread, why Bella over them?
I don’t know why scum would confirm Bella over either of you but point taken.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 466, Taly wrote: VOTE: Taly
Taly, opinions on the gamestate, please. Who do you think you were wrong on Rat or Meg?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 468, Taly wrote: I want Elements and Noma to state their reservations, if any, to me being voted in Palace.
I want to hear your takes on the rest of the game before I do anything. Because while I do think you’re probably town, Meg is encouraging me to vote you, so I need your opinion on Meg/Rat. I don’t know why you aren’t saying anything about that?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 477, MegAzumarill wrote: Mainly because I think a scumflip of elements improves my towncred.
I think Elements is probably the scum in the Palace but we can’t flip them today, can we?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

I like Meg pushing Elements unless it’s a possible bus? Idk Herta, I don’t think she sounds similar here to Nobility but Taly you really have no leaning either way? What about me/Elements? I know it’s not me and I think a switch happening confirms me town.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 481, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 480, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 477, MegAzumarill wrote: Mainly because I think a scumflip of elements improves my towncred.
I think Elements is probably the scum in the Palace but we can’t flip them today, can we?
I believe they flip when palace resolves.
So if I’m right on Taly and we vote either them or me, Elements would then flip?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 483, Taly wrote:
In post 478, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 468, Taly wrote: I want Elements and Noma to state their reservations, if any, to me being voted in Palace.
I want to hear your takes on the rest of the game before I do anything. Because while I do think you’re probably town, Meg is encouraging me to vote you, so I need your opinion on Meg/Rat. I don’t know why you aren’t saying anything about that?
I'm hesitant because I'm still thinking, and I don't trust the intentions of anyone outside of Palace at the moment.

I will say, it's more likely you are town
Nona
, if scum thought they could win Palace. Our 1v1 made it pretty difficult to discern whether we'd interact in good faith. If we're T/T, scum want to propagate that narrative that you
aren't
a teamplayer with me.

And actually, that's more likely because scum probably TMI townread me, at least
Meg
or
Rat
did, and I would not be surprised if
Drew
did, too.
Drew? Interesting, so you think Farren is town then? Because Herta’s my best guess for town in dungeon. Yeah I agree, scum probably thought you’d push me but here’s the thing, wouldn’t it be a lot easier for scum!Meg to mislim me over scum!Elements? Same with scum!Rat.

It looks to me that Elements wouldn’t survive court and maybe they thought they’d be safer in Palace.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 485, Taly wrote: I know town will win if I take Palace, that's why I'm most confident in asserting this.
Same here because you’re right on me I am town and I’m okay voting you. I’m also okay voting myself. I’m not okay voting elements.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 488, Taly wrote: My thing with
Meg
is that he could be okay with a Palace loss.

But by play, I have more concerns with
Rat
But Meg wants me to vote you so how is she okay with a Palace loss then? You both seem to think Elements is the scum in the Palace, so if you’re town and Meg wants me to vote you and pretty much NOT Elements than how is she okay with a Palace loss?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 491, Taly wrote: Nah, I'm not sold on
Farren
-town or
Drew
-scum. I was just thinking about how
Farren's
only notable read was townreading me D1.

I do think
Herta
is most likely town there as of this moment.

My only true argument for you scum,
Nona
, is that you and
Rat
are partnered and that's why you were okay with going into the Palace instead of
Rat
, and scumreading him as well.

But I don't know if there's a clear relationship between your alignment and
Meg's
, I see an argument either way.
Uh sorry, not really liking this. If I’m scum why does a switch even happen. So my paranoia is that if I’m wrong on you and Elements flips town, I will be miselimed. I still think you’re town but wrong but this does kind of give me bad feels. :/
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 496, Taly wrote:
Nona
, I meant
Meg
as scum, that post was me entertaining
Meg/Rat
as scum for a moment.
How? Both are in court with Bella confitown? But why would Elements be switched into Palace then?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 505, Taly wrote: To be honest, I think it's likelier that
Nona/Taly
-town.
You think it’s unlikely we’re both town?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 506, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 499, Nona1510 wrote:
Farren
-town or
Drew
Farren's

I do think
Herta

Nona
, is that you and
Rat
are partnered and that's why you were okay with going into the Palace instead of
Rat

Meg's
Uh sorry, not really liking this. If I’m scum why does a switch even happen. So my paranoia is that if I’m wrong on you and Elements flips town, I will be miselimed. I still think you’re town but wrong but this does kind of give me bad feels. :/
Switch is mandatory. There is no world in which a switch doesn't happen.
No switch happened in dungeon.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 510, Taly wrote:
In post 504, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 496, Taly wrote:
Nona
, I meant
Meg
as scum, that post was me entertaining
Meg/Rat
as scum for a moment.
How? Both are in court with Bella confitown? But why would Elements be switched into Palace then?
you arent understanding, i was positing different scenarios as
meg/rat
alignment, i know they are T/S
So Meg wants me to vote you and Rat wants it be me. In either case, neither wants it to be Elements which I think says something.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 511, Taly wrote:
In post 508, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 505, Taly wrote: To be honest, I think it's likelier that
Nona/Taly
-town.
You think it’s unlikely we’re both town?
No, I am saying that I think it is likelier we are town... where did you see "unlikely"?
Sorry misunderstood you then. Anyway, whichever one of Rat/Meg who’s scum looks to be clearly distancing from Elements, because neither are advocating for them to be voted.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 512, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 509, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 506, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 499, Nona1510 wrote:
Farren
-town or
Drew
Farren's

I do think
Herta

Nona
, is that you and
Rat
Rat

Meg's
Switch is mandatory. There is no world in which a switch doesn't happen.
No switch happened in dungeon.
Because only one switch happens. It would be impossible to have a switch affect all three locations
And obviously because scum has no need to switch in dungeon, so I agree with Taly that Herta’s probably the townie in there.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 515, Taly wrote: You're fine
Nona
:)

Idk, I think the scum in
Meg/Rat
could very well be wanting us to TvT, with the idea we are both town.
Yeah, think so but since I know I’m town and also think you are, both should look good when Elements flips. But in this setup since I know I’m town and think you probably are too, neither is going to get towncred if it is Elements like I think. Because scum not bussing here is suicide. If it is Elements like I think and either Meg or Rat advocated for them to be voted, they’d likely be toast.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 517, Taly wrote: Is it unfair to ask you to just vote me and we sort the other two after?

We can wait for mod to give us the answer on whether the 3 of us will flip first.
I’m not opposed but I think you should also be okay with voting me. Not saying that’s what you should do or I should, only that you should also be okay with that. Sorry, slight paranoia kicking but probably will vote you.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 518, MegAzumarill wrote: Important note: Assuming Elements is scum the swap makes sense if and only if I am town.

I can explain shortly.
I want to hear this before I vote because if I can be confident on town!Meg I have no problem voting Taly, so yes that does matter because Meg is advocating for me to vote Taly and if I think they’re town, it makes this decision a lot easier.

I might still vote Taly anyway but I think if Rat is town, it makes more sense to self-vote because I know I’m town but pretty confident on Taly!town anyway so maybe it doesn’t matter?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 522, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 519, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 515, Taly wrote: You're fine
Nona
:)

Idk, I think the scum in
Meg/Rat
could very well be wanting us to TvT, with the idea we are both town.
Yeah, think so but since I know I’m town and also think you are, both should look good when Elements flips. But in this setup since I know I’m town and think you probably are too, neither is going to get towncred if it is Elements like I think. Because scum not bussing here is suicide. If it is Elements like I think and either Meg or Rat advocated for them to be voted, they’d likely be toast.
Why are you worried about town cred? Once your location flips all of you are out of the game.
What part of this did you not understand? I was very clearly referring to Meg/Rat. But if what you say is true, I still want to give feedback on both court and dungeon.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

Everyone in thread other than Meg/Rat. Which one do you think is town and why?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

I’ve done a lot of thinking about this game and dislike that Meg is pushing for Palace to be resolved first. It seems pretty obvious to me that Elements is probably going to flip scum and Meg wants towncred for it. I think RR didn’t seem to have any idea what Elements is because they first didn’t know, then they wanted me to be voted.

My theory is that Meg switched because she was hoping to persuade Bella to vote Rat.

Gth it’s most likely Elements/Farren/Meg for the team. Elements seems almost certain unless I’m wrong on Taly but don’t think I am.

I think Palace is probably a slam dunk anyway, so long as both Taly and me agree to vote for either of us and not Elements, so I want to be weighing in on both the dungeon and court votes. Feel pretty confident Herta’s town in dungeon.

Also Rat seems to be really shocked by the switch and I’m not really getting that from Meg.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 556, Taly wrote: I'm not sold on
Meg
-town but I know my win in Palace is a town win, so
Meg/Herta/Drew
being in favor of that is ultimately pro-town regardless of their alignments.
I know the same is true for me, so I don’t know why Rat trusting me makes them more likely to be scum? If Elements is scum here, then why is it scum indicative for Rat to prefer me?

Like you’re not taking it into account that either one of us being voted likely brings the exact same outcome. Town won’t lose if I’m voted instead of you, so I guess my point is that since I know I’m town, why does that make you more suspicious of me when it’s probably the exact same outcome?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 559, Taly wrote: you know what, im fine with that.

i pulled my weight
I don’t care which one of us is IC’d but I want my input and I won’t get it if Palace is resolved first, so I think that’s my only issue then. I won’t get to voice my opinions but otherwise I don’t care which of me or Taly gets voted.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 561, Taly wrote:
In post 560, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 556, Taly wrote:<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">I'm not sold on
Meg
-town but I know my win in Palace is a town win, so
Meg/Herta/Drew
being in favor of that is ultimately pro-town regardless of their alignments.<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">
<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">I know the same is true for me, so I don’t know why Rat trusting me makes them more likely to be scum? If Elements is scum here, then why is it scum indicative for Rat to prefer me? <br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">Like you’re not taking it into account that either one of us being voted likely brings the exact same outcome. Town won’t lose if I’m voted instead of you, so I guess my point is that since I know I’m town, why does that make you more suspicious of me when it’s probably the exact same outcome?
It doesn't make me more suspicious of you.

I just know my alignment as fact.
And so do I. But if Palace is resolved first and you’re IC, you still get to give input but I won’t.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 563, Taly wrote: that's fair.
So I’ll agree to vote you if we go last? Does that work for you?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 565, Taly wrote: idk, maybe its just playstyle

i just think my greenflip is going to be more helpful for town than many more pages of me trying to gamesolve

pedit

wait a minute, there's an IC from Palace?
I honestly don’t think it matters because I think it’s probably Elements anyway and I don’t think anyone is expecting anything different. Like it has to be because Elements would have for sure been limmed over both Rat and Bella, so maybe they thought I dunno? But I think if Elements were town, they probably would have been confirmed.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 569, Taly wrote:
In post 2, RH wrote: Here are some additional rules.
During Day 2, all nine cadets still share the thread and submit their votes there.
All 3 activities are played in the same thread but cadets may only vote for their own activity.
After majority is reached in a activity, that activity is immediately resolved, and all cadets involved are flipped.
Once a cadet's activity is resolved, that cadet may no longer post in the thread, with the exception of the cadet who was confirmed to be a Devotee at the Court.
That’s what I’m saying, once I vote you I can no longer post and I want to have a say in both court and dungeon.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #154) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 573, Taly wrote: I'm not saying we end Palace RIGHT NOW,
Nona
, but perhaps in a day or two, maximum.

pedit
In post 572, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 565, Taly wrote:<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">idk, maybe its just playstyle<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">i just think my greenflip is going to be more helpful for town than many more pages of me trying to gamesolve<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">pedit<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">wait a minute, there's an IC from Palace?<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">
<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">I honestly don’t think it matters because I think it’s probably Elements anyway and I don’t think anyone is expecting anything different. Like it has to be because Elements would have for sure been limmed over both Rat and Bella, so maybe they thought I dunno? But I think if Elements were town, they probably would have been confirmed.
What do you want to do before flipping?
I want to have influence over court and dungeon or rather give an opinion because we can still lose if the other locations aren’t resolved correctly.

Bella is probably counting on our input because she will need to decide between Rat and Meg and probably needs all the help she can get. I think that’s probably less true for dungeon if it is Farren like I think.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #155) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 574, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 569, Taly wrote:
In post 2, RH wrote: Here are some additional rules.
During Day 2, all nine cadets still share the thread and submit their votes there.
All 3 activities are played in the same thread but cadets may only vote for their own activity.
After majority is reached in a activity, that activity is immediately resolved, and all cadets involved are flipped.
Once a cadet's activity is resolved, that cadet may no longer post in the thread, with the exception of the cadet who was confirmed to be a Devotee at the Court.
That’s what I’m saying, once I vote you I can no longer post and I want to have a say in both court and dungeon.
Oh wait, does this only apply to Bella? Well then neither of us get to weigh in then but she has an extremely tough decision to make and probably the most difficult one of the entire game.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

At any rate, I definitely want court to be resolved because I think Bella’s in the toughest spot. I probably wouldn’t know what to do in her situation here.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #157) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:44 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 590, Taly wrote: Also maybe YOU failed to understand the setup but we need a consensus here.
Don’t worry Taly, I promise you I’m not voting Elements. Them calling me/RR a team reads to me like an outright scumclaim.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #158) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 594, Herta wrote: I think solving

Palace
Dungeon
Court

sounds right.
I want to be involved in both solving the court and dungeon and once I’m flipped I can’t. At any rate I think Palace is probably a slam dunk anyway because I can’t see how Elements is still town here, so we can I think very safely assume they’re scum in the Palace because I know I’m not and I hard townread Taly.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #159) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 596, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 554, Taly wrote:
In post 494, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 487, Taly wrote:
Rat
, who should be voted in Palace?
Ironically, probably Nona. I don't think she's faking not understanding things at this point,
and while I would LIKE to trust you... I also trusted Meg and now I'm paranoid I was just completely wrong
This
really
bothers me
Rat
, because the implication is that you think
Meg/I
are S/S and you aren't even discerning our interactions.

Your suspicion of me is understandable but the rationale feels cheap as fuck.
I mean, it doesn't help that Meg's picked you as the preferred Palace vote, but also there's like. A billion layers of WIFOM here. Does Meg support their partner and risk looking aligned? Does Meg support Town to make themself look better? Does Meg support Town to frame them after their own flip?

This setup in general is just a massive winery, and I don't really know how to penetrate it tbh
I think Elements was being sacrificed to save either Meg or you but yes, I’m leaning to it being more likely Meg because she did not seem surprised at all by the recent events. I actually don’t care which one of Taly/me get voted so long as it’s not Elements.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #160) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:56 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Palace
Dungeon
Court

sounds right.
I prefer dungeon, court, palace. I think the court solve is the most important one and the most difficult one of the three because my current solve is Elements/Farren/Meg?

And I want a say in that, sorry Taly, you’re just going to have to have patience.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #161) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:00 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 583, Elements wrote: What's wrong with RR/Nona scumteam?
Like look at this, they self-vote while saying this, so why doesn’t Elements vote Taly then? They understand mech and understand we need consensus and if we all self-vote we don’t get a devotee flip and Elements has to know that neither Taly or me are going to vote them. So what they’re doing is blatantly antitown.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 583, Elements wrote: What's wrong with RR/Nona scumteam?
This post is extremely interesting. Is Elements trying to shade RR or distance them with this? I lean shade right now.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 604, Herta wrote:
In post 600, Nona1510 wrote:

Palace
Dungeon
Court

sounds right.
I prefer dungeon, court, palace. I think the court solve is the most important one and the most difficult one of the three because my current solve is Elements/Farren/Meg?

And I want a say in that, sorry Taly, you’re just going to have to have patience.
I know I won't change your mind, but I want to be on record.

The reason for this is because on the face of it Court will be the most difficult group to solve. If we knock out the other two first, and they're both town wins, Court gets endgamed and Bella doesn't need to make that decision.
Oh really? So Bella can choose incorrectly and we still win? But my argument is that Palace is a slam dunk because I know I’m town and I also believe Taly to be, so the only way we lose that is if either Taly or I vote Elements and I totally don’t see that happening.

Who do you think is the dungeon scum? I think Farren over Drew but it would be really nice if I could figure out Rat or Meg here not in the dead thread. Rn lean to it being Meg since Rat seemed surprised and Meg didn’t.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #164) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 605, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 586, Bellaphant wrote: The court just seems really wifom-y: I'd confirmed I was tr-ing rat, so confirming me Ans moving in meg just seems....not great for scum? If meg was town, I'd think they'd be confirmed? I did very badly day one, I could see meg voting me over rat?
What do you think about my case that me and elements cannot be s/s?
Sorry but can you explain that again for me please? I would actually love for Rat to be scum and you to be town here because that would make my Palace vote heroic but idk?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #165) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 607, MegAzumarill wrote: Palace -> Court -> Dungeon.

Maybe dungeon first if I'm way off base and elements flips town.
I’m town so unless you’re having doubts on Taly and I don’t understand why you would, I very much don’t see that happening.

Elements claims to scumread me, which makes 0 sense but won’t vote Taly and they know we need consensus so I find it extremely difficult to believe they could still be town here.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #166) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:09 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 613, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 612, Nona1510 wrote:

I’m town so unless you’re having doubts on Taly and I don’t understand why you would, I very much don’t see that happening.

Elements claims to scumread me, which makes 0 sense but won’t vote Taly and they know we need consensus so I find it extremely difficult to believe they could still be town here.
Yeah we agree on that.
That's why I think it should flip first, why do you think that should make it so it flips last? What's the benefit?
Well maybe then dungeon first and see how that goes? If town votes correctly, then I’d be willing to go next but would still like some time solve it but sure.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #167) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:24 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 614, MegAzumarill wrote:

Because you were townreading me,
if elements and I were scum I would not have left palace and instead swapped taly out
Well first off, we don’t actually know that’s true. You could just be saying that? With whom?

Switch Taly with whom?
Are you saying that scum!you would switch scum!Elements with town!Taly?

Which would be impossible because you can’t have more than one scum in one place
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #168) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

During Night 1, the Insurrectionists must switch the locations of 2 CADETS
such that each location contains exactly one Insurrectionist
as well as choosing one cadet at the Court to be confirmed as a Devotee.
Lol, Meg did you just slip with that? :lol:
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #169) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 623, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 621, Nona1510 wrote:

if elements and I were scum I would not have left palace and instead swapped taly out
Well first off, we don’t actually know that’s true. You could just be saying that? With whom?

Switch Taly with whom?

Which would be impossible because you can’t have more than one scum in one place
I already said I would have switched taly with a town in dungeon in that scenario.
Sigh
Oh sorry then, I misunderstood. So you probably would have swapped Bella anf confirmed Taly?
So it would be me, Elements and Bella then?

I can definitely see how this would have been the opportune situation for scum!Elements. I could see them trying to play Bella and me against each other, a lot easier than with Taly,

The only thing that gives me a little pause with that is why was Rat so upset then that I voted Palace? Since I was initially being scumread, I’m assuming Bella probably still gets confirmed and I would be forced to battle between Rat/you.

Or had it been Herta in there had he picked court, probably same thing.

The one thing that makes me lean you over Rat is thar scum tend to distance their partners far more than chainsaw and if that’s the case than Rat could assume that an Elements scum flip would make you look bad because of how much Elements has been shading them.

I would obviously love it if you’re the other court townie because that would mean I probably contributed to town winning by voting Palace yesterday,
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #170) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:11 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 626, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 623, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 621, Nona1510 wrote:

Switch Taly with whom?

I already said I would have switched taly with a town in dungeon in that scenario.
Sigh
In post 528, MegAzumarill wrote: Assume Elements and I are scum:

Pre- Flip Locations
Court
Bella
Radicat Rat
Elements

Palace
MegAzumarill
Taly
Nona

Dungeon
Drew
Herta
Farren
[1 of which is scum, arbitrarily picking farren here but argument works no matter who pick]

Nona explicitly states and can be inferred to be telling the truth that she will vote for taly or me if given the chance.

The other two are mostly up in the air about who will be voted. (How would rat fare between elements and bella, how would herta stand between drew and farren, not explicitly clear.)

What is the best thing for scum to do in this situation?

The answer: Swap Taly with Herta or Doctor Drew.

Nona would vote for me or be hard pressed to be convinced otherwise, and mafia would likely win palace.

Taly in dungeon lowers the odds of mafia winning due to being townread, but could go either way with how she votes. No clear winner. This is true no matter who is scum in dungeon.

Likewise in court, a cleared Radical Rat would also be in a dilemma (where I would even say elements is more likely to get bella voted than the alternative). this is trending mafia win but up in the air.

--------------------------

However, that's not what happened. Instead of a foregone conclusion of a mafia win in palace, now it is of a town win (remember in this hypothetical elements is scum)

The other two areas are still up in the air. At best you can argue it's wifom to win court but.... thats still not a good answer. Trading a mafia win for a mafia win through wifom BY GIVING a town win makes 0 logical sense for scum to do. Even if this argument was taken as a guarentee of winning court because I could mention it, which it almost certainly wont, it still hurt mafia's win chances overall by a substantial margin.
Here's the relevant case
Yes that is a good case, much better than switching Taly and Elements but what is your argument then for scum Rat not doing that and switching you and Elements?

Why do you think scum Rat didn’t do that then?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #171) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:54 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 630, Elements wrote: "how much elements has been shading you"
I just put out the suggestion that it could be Nona/Meg.
Now I'm thinking it could be Nona/Rat and Nona is using me as a way to push Meg as scum
Good for you, I’m not voting you under any circumstances, so your fake attempts to fool anyone into thinking you’re town are totally wasted. But props for the bad acting, I s’pose. :lol:
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #172) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:04 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 632, Elements wrote: VOTE: Taly
If we only need two votes and there’s a world where you’re actually town than we may have already lost but maybe you just want to silence me on Meg/Rat because you’ve just given up? I really hope I’m right and you’re the scum in the palace.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #173) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:07 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Taly, I’m not wrong, it is Elements, isn’t it?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #174) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Nona1510 »

@mod, is it decided by majority or all three players have to vote?

If the former, I’m just going to hope that Taly didn’t bamboozle me and Elements just gave up.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #175) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:18 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Yeah probably just gave up and I’m being paranoid for nothing. Well, I don’t understand what Elements is doing here wrt Rat/Meg but if Taly’s town like I think, we still win.

Btw Element, if I can no longer post, the thread will see me flip town, so your shade on me is a massive fail. It won’t affect court, so if that was your objective, than massive fail.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #176) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:41 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 637, Elements wrote: Am I the only person that actually read and understood the setup before signing up to this game?
No where does it specify majorly but logically, I don’t see how this setup would work otherwise. Like the dungeon and court insurrectionists obviously aren’t going to self-vote but it’s possibly different for the palace?

At any rate Elements if only two votes are needed for palace, then God I really hope you’re scum.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #177) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:17 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 639, Elements wrote:
In post 2, RH wrote:
Additional
  • Here are some additional rules.
    • During
      Day 2
      , all nine cadets still share the thread and submit their votes there.
    • All 3 activities are played in the same thread but cadets may only vote for their own activity.
    • After majority is reached in a activity, that activity is immediately resolved, and all cadets involved are flipped.
    • Once a cadet's activity is resolved, that cadet may no longer post in the thread, with the exception of the cadet who was confirmed to be a
      Devotee
      at the
      Court

Alright well it’s done then. Interesting that you never said your alignment because you have nothing to lose by being honest at this point, except for just allaying my anxiety.

But I can’t see why scum!Taly would have been so upset about my voting palace given that I think that probably every active poster but Herta and Meg were extremely suspicious of me yesterday. Scum!Taly would logically have preferred me over Rat, unless I’m once again not fully understanding how this works.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #178) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 644, Taly wrote:
Elements
is scum and likely just conceded.
Oh whew! relieved. I honestly don’t know why they thought scumreading me would work, so great, I was planning to vote you anyway. I just wanted some time to solve but I think Farren is probably the scum in dungeon and they probably voted dungeon to help their team because no change happened there.

Elements noticeably never commented on scum in the dungeon, so let’s hope it’s Farren and court doesn’t matter.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #179) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 643, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 629, Herta wrote:
In post 624, MegAzumarill wrote: In other news herta is now an IC.
How was i IC before this post?
Because I thought you posted after the vote

Ok it was late don't judge me

Either way now we all know you're a mean green scumhunting machine
Meg, Rat, who’s scum in the dungeon and why?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #180) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 596, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 554, Taly wrote:
In post 494, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 487, Taly wrote:
Rat
, who should be voted in Palace?
Ironically, probably Nona. I don't think she's faking not understanding things at this point,
and while I would LIKE to trust you... I also trusted Meg and now I'm paranoid I was just completely wrong
This
really
bothers me
Rat
, because the implication is that you think
Meg/I
are S/S and you aren't even discerning our interactions.

Your suspicion of me is understandable but the rationale feels cheap as fuck.
I mean, it doesn't help that Meg's picked you as the preferred Palace vote, but also there's like. A billion layers of WIFOM here. Does Meg support their partner and risk looking aligned? Does Meg support Town to make themself look better? Does Meg support Town to frame them after their own flip?

This setup in general is just a massive winery, and I don't really know how to penetrate it tbh
Taly what do you think? Uninformed and paranoid or trying to help out their buddy Elements here?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #181) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 648, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 646, Nona1510 wrote:

Farren, because they went their when they were supposed to be paired with my biggest 2 scum reads instead.
But you weren’t scumreading me?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #182) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 652, Radical Rat wrote: I think dungeon's probably Drew.

Farren jumping is weird and annoying, but the narrative Meg has of him doing so to avoid the three stack isn't possible because I was the first one here. Drew joining immediately out the gate though was probably the best way for scum to guarantee not getting caught together. Get in early, make sure no one else joins and you're good.

Unfortunately there's no external proof of this unless Elements flips green, but if she's scum she's game throwing so. Hopefully it was just Nona.
Okay, maybe Rat is scum, because there’s no way you still think it’s me. And how is Elements game throwing? Neither me or Taly was ever going to vote her.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #183) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 657, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 656, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 648, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 646, Nona1510 wrote:

Farren, because they went their when they were supposed to be paired with my biggest 2 scum reads instead.
But you weren’t scumreading me?
Rat/ele/farren
I’m starting to think I really am a town hero and Rat is scum now because I don’t believe their Farren/Drew reads and I think Rat is trying to mislead Herta.

Rat claimed to hard scumread Farren yesterday, going on and on about how I took their spot with FARREN and Elements.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #184) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 660, Radical Rat wrote: I said "hopefully" because if it wasn't Elements, it has to also not be Taly to win.

And Elements would be game throwing here because if she is scum, they just voluntarily allowed Town to win. Which if that's the case, I'll take it, but it doesn't make sense to do.
How? They voted Taly right after I said I was never voting them and Taly has 0 reason to lie here. Elements was never getting voted by either me or Taly, so not gamethrowing.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #185) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 662, Radical Rat wrote: If the team is me/Elements/Farren, why do I join Court when I know Elements and Farren are in line to join next? Why wouldn't I have pushed harder to get in the Palace? Or just offered to go Dungeon instead?
Well I beat you to palace and I said I would vote only Meg or Taly, so if neither were in palace, I would have self-voted over you.

You said that you took my slot iirc and what motivation do you have to pick dungeon over court? Scum has to IC a court member not a dungeon member and since we know Bella’s IC and I strongly townread Herta, why wouldn’t Elements have picked court? Zero chance of three scum in hood but it’s so beyond obvious that Elements is the palace scum now, so how are you even doubting that at this point?

Palace is done and both Taly and me claimed town and Elements said nothing. No one in the palace has any reason to lie at this point and if Elements suddenly says they’re town here, mine and Taly’s flips should prove otherwise.

I just don’t see how you arrived at Drew scum, Farren town suddenly, based on what?
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #186) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 664, Radical Rat wrote: It is, literally, throwing the game though. If you want to argue it's justified in these circumstances, maybe, but it IS throwing. And if I were scum in Elements's position, I wouldn't be doing it.
I’m saying Elements wasn’t winning the devotee vote no matter what. Neither me or Taly were ever going to vote them. Had they not voted Taly, I probably was going to. So perhaps Elements just wanted to silence both of us? Maybe that’s the motive?

But it doesn’t matter, they’re confiscum here but explain why Farren is town and Drew scum? Honestly it kind of sounds like you’re salty scum here pissed at your teammate,
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #187) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Here’s what I think Rat, I think you were maybe hoping to paranoia me on Taly so that I would self-vote and maybe no devotee gets elected if Taly didn’t vote me or maybe you were hoping that Taly would think we’re buddies and paranoia vote Elements?

Idk but you suddenly calling Drew scum for pretty much no reason after hard scumreading Farren yesterday makes no sense.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #188) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 667, Radical Rat wrote: I was probably wrong about Drew scum based on Meg's IC comment on Herta.

It could still feasibly be Farren and Meg's bussing, but bussing is probably a bad plan here? Especially if Taly is legitimately Town here, Meg would know Palace was already lost, so bussing another area would need to be some galaxy brain WIFOM shit.
How are you still even questioning that? We’re all getting flipped first and Taly has no reason whatsoever to lie here.

Meg also wanted me to vote Taly and now you’re arguing she’s bussing Farren? She autoloses in that case. Herta already pointed that out, If we get both palace and dungeon, we win, so it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for Meg to bus here and I now think you and Elements were distancing each other.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #189) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 669, Radical Rat wrote: I did forget that you get silenced post-flip. Maybe it is just Elements then...

Regardless, doesn't change much
Why are you trying to get Drew flipped over Farren? What has Farren done to try to solve here? Sure it’s possible it’s Drew but really don’t think so.

Elements/Farren/Rat

is my current solve because I think you’re being really sketchy.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #190) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Scum!Meg would be the one gamethrowing here if she bussed because scum autoloses and I think you know that. Herta said we win both palace and dungeon, it doesn’t matter what happens in court.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #191) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 604, Herta wrote:
In post 600, Nona1510 wrote:

Palace
Dungeon
Court

sounds right.

I know I won't change your mind, but I want to be on record.

The reason for this is because on the face of it Court will be the most difficult group to solve. If we knock out the other two first, and they're both town wins, Court gets endgamed and Bella doesn't need to make that decision.
Rat you’re conveniently forgetting that people do read.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #192) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 672, Nona1510 wrote: Scum!Meg would be the one gamethrowing here if she bussed because scum autoloses and I think you know that. Herta said we win both palace and dungeon, it doesn’t matter what happens in court.
During Day 2, there will be 3 concurrent activities at each location, with
the faction which gains control of the most locations being the overall winner
Scum isn’t going to bus.

I’m okay with dying now that I’ve solved the game: Elements/Farren/Rat. If there’s even the remotest chance of Farren flipping town, Bella still lim Rat.

But I don’t think Farren’s flipping town here.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #193) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 675, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 662, Radical Rat wrote: If the team is me/Elements/Farren, why do I join Court when I know Elements and Farren are in line to join next? Why wouldn't I have pushed harder to get in the Palace? Or just offered to go Dungeon instead?
You did suggest that me/you taly all go to court after nona joined palace, and before then you weren't slated to go with them.

Makes sense to put the least townread member to be the one to oppose town consensus.
In post 286, Radical Rat wrote: Okay so. Palace should be super easy now, dependent on switching. Drew looks a good deal better after this too.

Really can't even be angry about it if scum just want to out themselves like that.

We should just switch Court and Palace lineups here I think. Prioritize keeping the pairings the same. Does that work for you Meg/Taly?
Rat, you say you like Drew here but suddenly you want dungeon to flip him? When did your reads on Drew/Farren change?

So now I think we know why Rat was so pissed that I voted palace. They probably thought I was easy mislimbait and I suspected Rat for pushing that as hard as they did but both the unexplained Drew/Farren readsflip plus saying Meg would bus, pretty much seals it for me. Rat just sounds desperate here.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #194) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 678, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 667, Radical Rat wrote: I was probably wrong about Drew scum based on Meg's IC comment on Herta.

It could still feasibly be Farren and Meg's bussing, but bussing is probably a bad plan here? Especially if Taly is legitimately Town here, Meg would know Palace was already lost, so bussing another area would need to be some galaxy brain WIFOM shit.
I'm not trying to flip Drew anymore. I already said that I was wrong, see above.
I townread Farren precisely because bussing doesn't make sense.
Herta makes the most sense to be aligned with Meg, that's who I want to see voted in Dungeon
Herta’s very obviously town. And you’re not snowing me. I caught you and you’re not wriggling out of it.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #195) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 679, Herta wrote:

I'm not trying to flip Drew anymore. I already said that I was wrong, see above.
Herta makes the most sense to be aligned with Meg, that's who I want to see voted in Dungeon
If I were scum I'd just hammer at this point.
Rat is desperate scum flailing. They’ve perspective slipped by saying Elements can’t be scum because they’re “gamethrowing”. Then they tried to get you to vote Drew. Now Rat’s trying to get Drew to vote you.

Rat said Meg’s bussing Farren which makes no sense because she’d obviously lose since we already rule the palace but in any case, should a miracle happen and Farren actually flips town (major doubt), Bella can still win this by helping Meg to yeet Rat.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #196) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Nona1510 »

Elements/Rat/Farren is the team.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #197) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 669, Radical Rat wrote: I did forget that you get silenced post-flip. Maybe it is just Elements then...

Regardless, doesn't change much
I think that’s beyond obvious. And how doesn’t it matter? Elements was swapped to the palace and Meg made a pretty believable case of that she would have switched Taly with Herta.

I’m really dying to read the scum pt to find out just wtf they were thinking here. But to me Rat, it looks like maybe you were pushing me to be devotee so Taly and me would maybe mistrust each other and one of us would hopefully vote Elements? And they obviously majorly botched it.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #198) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Nona1510 »

Alright fair but we don’t know which of you/Meg is court scum and since it’s like beyond obvious to me that Elements is the palace scum, it does look a lot like they distanced you d1 because Elements did a 180 on me after I voted palace said I would only vote Taly, Meg or myself.

So the more you pivot away from Elements being almost certainly confiscum at this point, the more I’m suspicious of you.
Nona1510
Nona1510
Goon
Nona1510
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #199) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Nona1510 »

In post 683, Radical Rat wrote: Well, I've made my case.

All I can really say is that we should do Dungeon next before Court, though I believe that was already mostly decided.

But when the flips happen and it isn't Farren, hopefully that's enough to convince people
Why couldn’t Farren be town and you be scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”