C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Jindori

Policy
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Rico, Cojin, and NS

You need to help PL Jindori.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

Edited out a link. ~Nik

It's an on going game but Jindori's already been mod killed in it.
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:21 am

Post by C-Worl »

ebwop, sorry I didn't see the mod's post above. I won't mention it again.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:26 am

Post by C-Worl »

So... we're not policy lynching Jindori? This makes me a sad turtle.

Unvote; Vote: Charlie

Case makes sense.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 am

Post by C-Worl »

I was gonna summarize my thoughts but then Umbrage posted and hit them dead on. I will admit that these aren't my original thoughts. I've just been won over by the argument that was presented.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You all realize that the idea of Policy Lynching Jindori was talked about in the sign up thread by multiple players very openly and I was one of them.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

The other reasons genius. Asking people why they're not voting is never a good thing in my opinion. It's D1, not everyone has posted yet, few people have done anything to draw attention, and most of the people who have can be written off as null tells. Asking why someone's not voting seems like they're antsy to get the day over with regardless of who gets lynched.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:Asking people why they're not voting is never a good thing in my opinion. It's D1, not everyone has posted yet, few people have done anything to draw attention, and most of the people who have can be written off as null tells. Asking why someone's not voting seems like they're antsy to get the day over with regardless of who gets lynched.
I answered it in due time.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

ebwop that last post of mine was a response to Jin from page 10
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:34 am

Post by C-Worl »

Oh hai Lady. You know those reasons you think I'm scummy? Other people have mentioned them before you. Does that make you scummy?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:39 am

Post by C-Worl »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Oh hai Lady. You know those reasons you think I'm scummy? Other people have mentioned them before you. Does that make you scummy?

Not really.

See, I provided arguments WHEN I placed my vote. Which speaks to me reading the thread, formulating opinions, and placing a vote based on them.

You gave your reasons when prompted, WELL AFTER your vote. Which speaks to you just sheeping the wagon, and then going back when asked, and sheeping the arguements again.

Large difference.
Perhaps, pr perhaps your reason for stating such reasons is based on you noticing the grief I was given for not doing so. Therefore you stated them in order to dodge suspicion. I'm not saying I find you suspicious I'm just showing that your opinions are painted in black and white and you're leaving no opening for the grey.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 am

Post by C-Worl »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:C-Worl. There are probably about 10-14 scums in this game, of different factions.
Isn't that a bit much for a 24 person game?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

Oh.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm confused by Fluffy Muff. Not enough so to be convinced he needs to be lynched. Jindori's fake claiming. The only reason he's claiming PGO is because he knows that he's a N1 Vig's dream. I will respect most people's reasons for voting me all though they're wrong, but SharkFin basically just sheeped to the wagon. So if y'all are set on lynching me you should target him tomorrow.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Umbrage said specifically not to crowd the boards. I stated before hand that the case had won me over. I admitted it. So it's def scum for someone to be won over by an argument? By tht same logic sharkfin is scum. PL r only good when u have no leads, aka the rvs, once i saw a valid case i decided lynching scum is better than a policy lynch. Ur entire case is coming after one person for wat multiple people have done. Ur basically stonewalling me. AND ALL UR REASONS ARE REGURGITATIONS OF WAT JIN COJIN AND UMBRAGE SAID. Ur just strong pushin so u wuldnt be seen as the sheep tht u r. Ur assuming tht wit so many scum tht ill prolly flip scum regardless and itll clear u as a result.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Umbrage said specifically not to crowd the boards. I stated before hand that the case had won me over. I admitted it. So it's def scum for someone to be won over by an argument? By tht same logic sharkfin is scum. PL r only good when u have no leads, aka the rvs, once i saw a valid case i decided lynching scum is better than a policy lynch. Ur entire case is coming after one person for wat multiple people have done. Ur basically stonewalling me. AND ALL UR REASONS ARE REGURGITATIONS OF WAT JIN COJIN AND UMBRAGE SAID. Ur just strong pushin so u wuldnt be seen as the sheep tht u r. Ur assuming tht wit so many scum tht
ill prolly flip scum
regardless and itll clear u as a result.

Well, let me see.

It's playing against your win con to give up.

I did an extensive ISO of you, so I can't be regurgitating points.

You just claimed scum again.

Anything else?
Nice misrep. I said you, YOU, are probably
assuming
I would flip scum. You only showed the ISO once you were pressured by scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

ebwop, pressured as scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I never said I was scum. I wasn't the one who pressured her into using the ISO.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:How do i use iso????
Bottom of the page. Display post by: (there's a drop down list, select the person you want to look at)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

SharkFinn wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Umbrage said specifically not to crowd the boards. I stated before hand that the case had won me over. I admitted it. So it's def scum for someone to be won over by an argument? By tht same logic sharkfin is scum. PL r only good when u have no leads, aka the rvs, once i saw a valid case i decided lynching scum is better than a policy lynch. Ur entire case is coming after one person for wat multiple people have done. Ur basically stonewalling me. AND ALL UR REASONS ARE REGURGITATIONS OF WAT JIN COJIN AND UMBRAGE SAID. Ur just strong pushin so u wuldnt be seen as the sheep tht u r.
Ur assuming tht wit so many scum tht ill prolly flip scum regardless and itll clear u as a result
So what happens if you flip town?

The argument against you is that you voted without reason, were prompted for reason, and just said that someone else posted every reason you had. You probably have your interpretation of what was said. Umbrage could not have had EXACTLY the same reasons as you. You could have even mentioned the most important point in your argument for scum. Instead, you took the easy way out and just made it seem like you actually cared about scumhunting.
It's hard for me to scum hunt. Everytime I get on there's 5 new pages. I'm trying as hard as I can to backtrack but it's hard when most of the posts are the same people who are just spitting out the same shit. (Lady and Jin most notably)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also, when I flip town she'll probably go off on a tangent "well he was totally acting scum, everyone saw it, im totally in the clear here"
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, because I expect to killed tonight (sadly), I'll be posting all my reads, and a lot of them will be (If, Then) situations.

Expect a large post near the end of the day, as my major contribution to this game before I die.

Like a present. From me to the town <3
ATE. She's giving us a sob story so no one would dare to vote for her.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I know y'all have your cases on him but add sheeping to your case on Raivann
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

SharkFinn wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Also, because I expect to killed tonight (sadly), I'll be posting all my reads, and a lot of them will be (If, Then) situations.

Expect a large post near the end of the day, as my major contribution to this game before I die.

Like a present. From me to the town <3
ATE. She's giving us a sob story so no one would dare to vote for her.
Poor C-Worl, I guess I shouldnt be voting you.

O wait, you were refering to LLD with those comments and not your sob story? My bad.
I'm not giving you a sob story. It's town's loss if you lynch me. I'd love to stay and help but if my lynch will help catch scum then so be it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Cuttlefish wrote:
Vote Count 1.14

C-Worl (9)
- Cojin, jindori, Lady Lambdadelta, Nobody Special, PimHel, Zyrconium, SharkFinn, Cicada, Amrun
Charlie (4)
- Fuzzy Beavers, C-Worl, Umbrage, Pine
Fuzzy Beavers (1)
- tclawren
tclawren (1)
- Empking
Occult (1)
- Uprising
Pine (1)
- vezokpiraka
Cojin (1)
- RICO ACT
Umbrage (1)
- Acronach
jindori (1)
- Occult
Cicada (1)
- Raivann

Not Voting (3)
- Wild, implosion, Charlie

With 24 players alive, 13 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
02:41
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th

Wild is being replaced. If you know anyone who might be interested, let me know!

implosion and RICO ACT have been prodded.
That's 10 on me, Raivann switched his vote over to me.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Since I'm at L3 and the wagon's picking up speed I guess I should claim. When I die I'll still be able to help y'all out. I'm Town Grave Neighborizor. After my lynch I can open up a QT with any other player. So, have fun with that.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Only problem is no one sticks out as obvtown now so I'm not sure who I should neighborize.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You want a name claim?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Obi-Wan Kenobi, the name of my ability is "Use the Force, Luke"
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And I truly mean that. "The sheeping thing about me seemed genuine"?

So you're admitting that you sheeped onto this wagon?
At least some people will.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^You'll find out when we get there.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ Someone can't read and/or count. I'm at L3 Raivann left the wagon.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I was debating if I wanted to claim at the time.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Umbrage wrote:One thing bothers me though... C-Worl, you said you can neighbourize with someone after your lynch. Does the power work if you are NKed?
It just says the power can't be used until I die. So I assume NKs will set it off too.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:36 am

Post by C-Worl »

Jin's claim makes no sense. I just claimed a role. If people without roles are immune then by claiming a role he knows that if he visit's me I'll automatically die.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:51 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm not sure what case Grey might have but it's fun to see him get LLD so worked up over it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

LLD's last post proves my point.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by C-Worl »

The argument on my behalf is meta. As much as I love being defended meta is bad reasoning. Also the flaw with your pushes is that you won't restate (or even state in the first place) some of your reasons. You state them once and then spam the thread by constantly saying [blank] is scum.

To others. If you're going to post a list of everyone with one line explanations of them don't bother posting the list at all.

That being said I'll post a list of my biggest reads in a little while.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ Actually it's turning out to take longer than I thought it might be a couple of days. If you lynch me before then I'll just tell whoever I neighborize and let them post it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Acronach wrote:
we could NL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO93Edk7xtw
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Whoever the hell I was voting. VOTE: ARCO, ACHRO, ASTRO, WHATEVERNACH
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:32 am

Post by C-Worl »

We're voting Acro, not Charlie. Someone stupid enough to suggest a No Lynch deserves to die. If he's not our lynch I expect some vig to do their job wisely.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

Know what the best way to find out if he's town or not? Lynch him. Oh and btw, FINE. I admit to sheeping to the Charlie wagon a while back.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:22 am

Post by C-Worl »

He's probably tired of being ninjad
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

So... they'll know that you're scum faster than we did?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 am

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:GreyICE and I are the ONLY people in this thread to express a suspicion of LLD, iirc.
I've stated suspicions before but they got written off as OMGUS.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 am

Post by C-Worl »

It's bc he's stupid while you're not. Honestly, if you're allowed to talk to him in your mafia QT then you should tell him to shut up.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumslip, found Acro's scum buddy.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Umbrage wrote:
tclawren wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Scumslip, found Acro's scum buddy.
What are you talking about?
Anything to try and keep the wagon going...
You first said, "Give me a reason why Acro's town." when you apparently wanted to know why he wasn't town. Way I see it, that's a scum slip by you. We'll lynch your scum buddy and get to you tomorrow.

:)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:^says the player who is vig bait. Also C-worl i want to know more about this so called ability of yours in detail. When can you make these qt threads, can you use them in the day,night or both only. Will we know who you qt. Can you get messages through to the other players. What happens when the player you neighbourize dies or gets lynched, do you go to another player. Does your power activate when you get lynched.I have so many questions.
1. You do know that you're bigger vig bait than I am based on your grammar alone.

2. All the pm says is I can open up the QT with anyone, I can talk to them at anytime (day and night) after that, and it only activates when I die. As far as will y'all know who I QT, that depends on if they tell you, though I'll advise them not to so that they don't get NKed.

Assumptions:
1. I'll ask the mod but I assume that when they die we'll both be sent to the Dead Players QT (I assume I won't be allowed access to both QTs at the same time.)
2. If the player I neighborize has another QT I assume I could transfer messages to them via the person I neighborize. Other than that, I could have them tell people things in the thread but that would out that I neighborized them and they could get Nked.
3. Since it activates when I'm dead I'm pretty sure that it activates when I'm lynched.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

That claim sounds like it came straight from your ass.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Sounds like he did a quick Google search when he didn't have a name for his claim, and that he'd be required to supply one.

Notice that Kasparov is the only person listed in the first paragraph of the Wikipedia article on chess.
that's why i said it came straight from his ass, the part about challenges being based on IQs sounded like the biggest bunch of bull I've ever seen.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Cuttlefish wrote:
jindori wrote:That means nooo anime cries hug me cuttle.
I'm sure you'll live. -_-
God I hope he doesn't. (Game wise of course)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ ATE
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

It seemed like he spouted outed some shit then added more to the lie later.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

2 posts? why not one and you have even given the full role yet
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

ebwop*haven't even
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

For example... what is the official title of your role?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by C-Worl »

so you have no role name? nothing

it doesn't say "Town [anything]"

for example I'm "Town Grave Neighborizor"

common roles are "Town Cop" "Town Doctor" "Town Tracker" "Mafia Godfather"

I know this is a bastard mod but you seriously didn't get anything?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:implosion is Town based on his summary.
Amrun mentioned that Raivann's play is the same in Jurrasic Park Mafia. What role was he there? It was SK. Hence, same play here means it is likely that he's SK here too.
Also, my eyes hurt when reading his posts so yeah can't totally say it is based on selfless reasons for the vote as well.

Based on the last VC, I'm the only one on him. This is sad.

@mod: please be to update playerlist? kthx! *Cuddle*

I'm going to vote Acronach based on his fluff wall.

Vot... Hey that would be the hammer. Fullclaim before hammer. Basic rule of playing Mafia.
^ Look here. v
Acronach wrote:
Acronach wrote:didn't have a name.

each night i could either train my chess skills (i'd have better odds of beating a person if i challenged them) or i could challenge someone. weather i win the challenge depends on my intellegence level compared to their intellegence level. if i won the challenge i learn some details about their role.
this post basically is everything i know about the role
Now you wanna what now before you hammer?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Acronach wrote:these are the exact words that the mod used in the PM
Cuttlefish wrote:Do not quote private communication from your moderator
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

So... basically, if you're not mod killed that makes you mod confirmed scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Cuttlefish wrote:
Vote Count 2.5

tclawren (2)
- Lady Lambdadelta, Amrun
jindori (1)
- Empking
GreyICE (1)
- Fuzzy Beavers

Not Voting (17)
- SharkFinn, Magua, tclawren, Nobody Special, MagnaofIllusion, Magister Ludi, Zyrconium, Charlie, Raivann, jindori, Pine, Occult, PimHel, implosion, C-Worl, Metro, GreyICE

With 20 players alive, 11 votes are required to lynch.

It is currently
14:06
on
April 1st
. Cutthulhufish is due to arrive at
00:00
on
April 7th
So we have 4 voting, 17 not voting, and 20 alive? 4+ 17 =/= 20 I'm confused.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine, you are so going to suffer for recruiting me to join this ass backwards game. Oh, good news. I just completed a game with Pine where he's scum. So, I now have meta I can use. I'm going to reread this thread and that thread to see if I see any similarities.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also, Grey was town in that game so I'll go through with him too.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:33 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
C-Worl – Did you use an Active Power last night? Please answer Yes or No in your next Post.
Yes.

So far the Pine meta scan looks townish, but I'm not done.

And the GreyICE meta looks townish as well.

Though I'm not done so that could change. I'll explain both when I get done.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:36 am

Post by C-Worl »

btw, Sharkfin and Jindori are full of BS.

Vote: Sharkfin
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
C-Worl – Did you use an Active Power last night? Please answer Yes or No in your next Post.
Yes.
So you specifically avoided mentioning you had active abililties aside from your 'opening a QT after death' when wagonned because?
It's not to town's benefit for me to claim my active ability at this moment in time. When it becomes necessary I will claim it, not a second before like the others. Knowing I open a QT after death is beneficial for town to know, since it doesn't make a difference while I'm alive. But can help you out even after my death.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:25 am

Post by C-Worl »

If I didn't full claim I knew that I might get lynched. If I did full claim I figured I would get night killed. It's not to hard to figure out why I with held.

Also, Shark and Jin saw how well some peoples claims (mine) turned out. Jin claimed Poisoner day one and never once said a GD thing about it being one shot. SharkFinn's using logic toward Jin being a sad turtle when Jin admitted that sad turtle was a self made post restriction (IE: Not part of the game)

This is by far the most bull shit set of claims I've ever seen.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:27 am

Post by C-Worl »

BTW: The fact that SharkFinn chose to make a QT with Jin is further bull shit. Out of everyone in the game he chose a VI? Really?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Pine, Magisters question is to why you're voting Jin instead of Shark.

However, Shark not only lied but Jin tried to confirm the lie. Since everyone's voting Jin and they're both scum might as well

Unvote: SharkFinn

Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I targeted Pine last night but it wouldn't change the outcome of the role.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ Sheep don't have spider senses
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'll agree with Raivann that there are probably scum on the wagon. However, as Raivann, should know, in this particular game, scum on the wagon doesn't actually mean that the wagonee isn't scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I have a question: How is the saddest turtle a poisoner? Last I checked turtles weren't poisonous.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:well tell me why the hell do i have a qt thread with him and role change.
QT's bc he's a scum buddy.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:
jindori wrote:. Cause my ability spread the disease may set off a chain reaction killing a couple of players.
This is what i said my ability is not that I was PGO you guys assumed that. Basicly i am the only one who can test out if cworl is lying or not.
So this is the gist of my role.
My charater carries a disease.
People with out ablities are immune to this disease. I can vist people during the night. At the night phase i will vist cworl. If he dies he is lying, if he lives his telling the truth. Also anyone visting me or cworl at this time may contract the disease at the mod discretion.
jindori wrote:
i said i used depression to kill.
So basicly like a town poisner plus there is actually some poisonious turtles. Take the Wild box turtles for example. But now i am happy so no kill ablitity. I wonder if i die do i stay in a qt with shark??? Also i didn't have the qt day 1 but day 2 i had it. If i had it day 1 don't you think me and shark wouldn't of cordinated our votes.
Bolded for emphasis. Lie scum is lieing.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, you targeted PimHel with your "poison" right? Why is PimHel still alive. Your fake claim is full of so many holes that it's laughable.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh... riiiiight. So you targeted PimHel with one ability last night and LLD with the other?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
jindori wrote: 1)We didn't know he was an investor.
Um he flipped Inventor. Are you suggesting that the flip was completely fabricated?

Also ... didn't you claim to be some Virus that would eventually chain kill players?

Who did you target last night?

Also i targeted pim hel she should be dead tonight. The cause depression. she should die of it.

@Grey ice I should of read closer then i wouldn't of ended up looking like a fool. Sigh i made a promise to vote But i am going to prove i'm not scum. I suffered tunnel vision again.
Unvote

Also probably not best time to say this. I was the poisoner town cross of sorts called the saddest turtle. Thats why i kept on saying it in the begging. But my role doesn't work if i get targeted by the player i was killing. So i had this genius plan, what role doesn't get targeted. pgo was my anwser. It allowed me to target suspicious people freely with out worry of my kill ability not working. But my role was changed in the morning. My ability was stripped away from me.
Now the only thing i have left is my vote.
I'm going to use this time to prove that some people are scum before i am lynched. But first bed.
What ability did you target LLD with?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:
Now the only thing i have left is my vote.[/b
So you targeted LLD with your happiness ability?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:
Now the only thing i have left is my vote.
You're obviously missing the main point. Look at the above quote.
jindori wrote:ebwosp got information he didn't share in qt but i doubt that.

oh LLD has a nice surprise coming her way tonight the nonfatal kind, the kind she likes. Double up double up.
Now let me ask again. You targeted LLD with your
ability
?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ok, so... depression is a repeated use, but you can only make someone happy once?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Actually mod says such a power. Doesn't confirm or deny the existence of the power.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

So basically? We should kill Jindori.

TCLAWREN, WILL YOU PLEASE KILL JINDORI WITH THAT ABILITY OF YOURS?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Message?

@Mod
Are players allowed to send direct messages to each other?
Unless players are specifically told otherwise by their role, no.
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

oh
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

TCLAWREN, I KNOW YOU'RE ON. HOW DO I ACTIVATE YOUR ABILITY?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Target you with what? Do I just send the mod a Pm saying I target TC to kill [insert Jindori's name here]?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Your post confused me I'm trying to clarify bc I want to contract you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:so you have a day kill ablitity with a grave yard ablitiy doesn't that contridict your role as town grave neighbrouzer or something. Also why do you not just target me with it if you believe i'm scum. Somebodies lying.
This is why we call you a VI. I DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY! Tclawren does. I'm trying to figure out how to get him to use it on you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ Vote him then. He obviously used your claim to fake claim. Has he posted in the QT yet?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Did the QT open up this morning when you got your role changed?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Wait, I'm confused. You used your poison ability last night, but got your role changed last night, got the QT opened last night, and used an ability this morning?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ever QT I've been in on this site has been closed during Day Phase. So you are flat out lieing about talking in the QT during the morning of the day phase.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Let's ask the mod.

Mod, are QTs in this game open all the time or just during the night phase?

It is possible that every QT is open all game or that none of them are. Anything in between is possible as well. Toodles~
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:It sounds like you want to shut me up
Shutting you up has been a dream of mine for a long long time. Oh the sweet pleasure my eyes will receive when I don't have to painfully struggle through your posts. But yeah, I also want to lynch you because you're scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ Considering we continue you to be his scum buddy. Your word on the subject is meaningless.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #99) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:22 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie post #1126 wrote:@C-Worl: Help me out a bit. Can you clarify your role again? The last time you said you needed clarification from the mod; I'm going to assume you did and could you explain it in brief?
I forgot to talk to the mod but I'll send a pm right now. I'll get back to you when I get more info.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #100) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:47 am

Post by C-Worl »

I sent the mod asking the same questions about my role that Jin asked me. When the mod responds I will summarize the answers the best way that I can.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #101) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm going to take a step back from Jin and Shark for awhile because I feel like I'm in a tunnel right now and everything I see just screams "HEY WE'RE JIN AND SHARK! WE'RE TOTALLY SCUM BUDDIES! KILLZ US PLEAZEZ!!!" So I'm going to go in a different direction for now.

Unvote; Vote: Tclawren

For not describing his role better after I asked questions. Way I see it, he doesn't want to fuck up the fake claim like Jin seems to be doing.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:^says the player who is vig bait. Also C-worl i want to know more about this so called ability of yours in detail. When can you make these qt threads, can you use them in the day,night or both only. Will we know who you qt. Can you get messages through to the other players. What happens when the player you neighbourize dies or gets lynched, do you go to another player. Does your power activate when you get lynched.I have so many questions.
A) I can make the QT immediately upon death.

B) I can talk in the QT at all times.

C) You will not be informed by the mod who it is that I QT.

D) At no point in the game am I allowed to send messages to other players. I am also not allowed to send messages through the mod.

E) When the player I choose gets killed then that's it. I do not get to use the ability again.

F) The power activates immediately upon death.

Are there anymore questions that people have about my role?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:41 am

Post by C-Worl »

@GreyICE, list of reads and explanations of those reads. Gogogogogogo
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

@GreyICE, don't you ignore me.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

I never said every one in the game. I said I wanted a list of the ones that you did have. That could be as many as all of them or as few as none. I want to know who has caught your attention in one way or another. I'll make make a list of my reads but it might take a while to go through the isos and reread the thread just so I get my facts straight.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Know what? Fuck this. Let Jin and Shark live for today. We'll see if PimHel dies tonight and we'll ask Lady if she gets to use her ability twice. That's the easiest way to see if they're telling the truth. With the way this game is set up we seem to have multiple protective roles. One of those roles needs to protect Lady tonight. As for the other protective role.

@Mod: If a player were to have a delayed kill that they used on Night 1 and it wasn't supposed to resolve until Night Two, then would protecting the targeted player Night Two save them or would the kill still go through?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Cuttlefish wrote:
Fuzzy Beavers wrote:Is Zycro dead. Like Really, is he dead? Like killed.? Officially. Written on Paper dead?
Stone cold, sir.
OR
I'm sorry; He's dead, Jim.
Mod: Why is Zyrconium still on the Not Voting list?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:Only 1 active ability can be used per phase. Check da rules.
So how the heck did jin used poisoner + enabler (plus, where/when did he get the enabler?)
Seriously, I'm totally lost in jin's abilities & claims. Can someone please answer my questions directed to him?
He claims to have poisoned at night and enabled during the day. Technically that's not against the rules.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote

Vote: Implosion

Go read his ISO. It won't take you long. Each post is a line or two other than the two votes where he actually voted. Oh and those votes, vote #10 on my wagon and vote #9 on Acronachs. And I know what you're thinking, "Oh if those were his long posts then he explained himself." No he didn't, in one he talked about other people for most of the time and then sheeped to me at the end. With Acro he did mention Acro more in the post though not more than anyone else he mentioned, but this had been the first time he had mentioned Acro. Same with his vote on me (First time my name came out of his mouth)

Everything else has been tiny little posts in order to remain "active" without really being active. He's not scum hunting at all, unless he wants to jump on a massive bandwagon.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:18 am

Post by C-Worl »

tclawren wrote:Slight scum reads
1. Cojin
He died N1
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

Raivann wrote:
Vote: nobody special
Will you people stop arguing over who's dick is bigger to realize the obvious?

This is the billionth time that Raivann has sheeped to a wagon, and this time he didn't even bother saying anything to explain the vote, he just voted.

UNVOTE: Implosion

^He asked to be replaced out so the lurking probably was due to the reasons he gave.

VOTE: Raivann

^At least when I sheep I say something. He's done it a thousand times and this time he doesn't give any reasoning. He just hops on like a good little scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:37 am

Post by C-Worl »

Empking's play is consistent to what I've seen from him before, and all of his votes have been on scum players. (Jindori, Raivann, Acro) except for his one vote on Amrun.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:39 am

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:Is saying something to cover up the fact you're sheeping less scummy than blatantly sheeping?
I'll admit that I sheep from time to time. (Like in TWBB or my vote on Charlie) but I normally try to explain and not everything I do is sheeping (votes on Implosion and Raivann) where as all Raivann's done is hop onto wagons.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Empking's play is consistent to what I've seen from him before, and all of his votes have been on scum players. (Jindori, Raivann, Acro) except for his one vote on Amrun.
1. Have you ever seen Raivann play?
2. So you don't have a problem with minimal support for bandwagon hoping if it is meta-supported and lands on players you find suspect (jin and Raivann have yet to flip)?
Who has Empking bandwagon hopped on?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:48 am

Post by C-Worl »

Cuz he never hopped on my wagon even when it got up to L3, he was second to vote for Acronach, and he was voting for Jindori for a long time D1 before anyone else was suspicious of Jin.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:51 am

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Is saying something to cover up the fact you're sheeping less scummy than blatantly sheeping?
I'll admit that I sheep from time to time. (Like in TWBB or my vote on Charlie) but I normally try to explain and not everything I do is sheeping (votes on Implosion and Raivann) where as all Raivann's done is hop onto wagons.
You're certain of this?
Certain of what? That I don't always sheep? That I normally try to provide reasons? Or that all Raivann has done is sheep?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

Fairly certain going off memory alone. I remember him sheeping to my wagon and then hopping off when I called him out on it. I can do a cross iso check between him and the mod if you want me to.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:See it's funny because at this point I'm near-certain Raivann is town. It's such a strong read it actually worries me.
You were also convinced that Pine and THB were town. Oh and you were convinced that Fate was scum. See, I've completed 2 games with you and your reads in those games were completely shit. So the fact that you see Raivann as town is actually more reason for me to think that he's scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:39 am

Post by C-Worl »

Raivann wrote:NS posts the scummiest post ever and you vote me for wagon hoping./mmmkay
You didn't say a word when you wagon hopped. You also don't say why it's "the scummiest post ever" I've seen people get post restrictions all the time, it's not unlikely considering the mod, and he's only allowed a certain number of words per day, meaning he may not be able to post again today. So tell me why you think it's scummy instead of just hopping onto a wagon silently.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

Raivann wrote:Grey already explained better than I could. If it was real he wouldn't have waited until he was prodded and he would have actually said something and his vote on Jin reeks.

How about a Sig bet on NS flip?

When he flips scum you change your signature to:
Raivann is a brilliant master scumhunter.

Until end of game.
Deal, if he flips town you have to change your signature to "C-Worl is a sexy beast."

Unvote; Vote: Nobody Special
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ Yeah... it's not like he's contributing anything. NS is a flake even when he doesn't have a post restriction.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I don't think he's scum but since he's not productive I don't see a problem in lynching him just to win a bet.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I already revealed my character. Hold on so I can go find something for you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

For Jindori, TCLawren gave it to me.

BTW, Obi-Wan Kenobi

If you don't know where he's from then you need to be lynched on principle alone.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Don't have a kill ability.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Won't name that ability because I don't want scum to know what it is.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Mod: Why is Zyrconium voting for Nobody Special?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Implosion can't unvote because his votes not on anyone right now.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #129) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:59 am

Post by C-Worl »

Nobody Special wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:Testing something out here. Does this count?

As I said, the restriction is rather complex. It's got lots of clauses and if..thens and such. Mod hates me :(

Have you ever ridden an elephant along a freeway?
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE GOD DAMN RESTRICTION AND USE YOUR LIMITED POSTS TO DO SOME ACTUAL SCUM HUNTING!!!!!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #130) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:18 am

Post by C-Worl »

Raivann wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:I'm trying to figure something out.

Looking people and their motivations over.

I dont want a quick lynch.
Why not? What has been quick about it?

Magister is good vig target. Maybe even a better lynch today.
I agree with this post.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #131) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Raivann wrote:I say we let him live today and lynch Magi. If he is still alive and posting like he is trying his hardest to get lynched tomorrow, then we lynch him. I'm willing to give him a day.
I swear to everything I believe in, STOP HOPPING AROUND SO GOD DAMN MUCH!!!

SERIOUSLY WHY HAVE WE ALLOWED RAIVANN TO LIVE SO LONG? WHY?!? OH YEAH, IT'S BECAUSE FOR ALL OF HIS FLAWS NOBODY SPECIAL HAS MAGICALLY FOUND WAYS TO BE WORSE!!!

KILL NOBODY SPECIAL WITH FIRE ICE EARTH WIND LIGHTNING POISON GUNS KNIVES ATOMIC BOMBS, JUST FUCKING KILL IT!!!!!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #132) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ok.. I think I got that out of my system.

Sorry for the interuption.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 am

Post by C-Worl »

^ L1
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:I say lynch him. I think his a sk.
Plus he didn't killed by mod during last vote count making post restriction bs.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UNVOTE: NS

SK: Sharkfinn

I reckon this is how we'll do it if y'all are going in this direction.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #136) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:Let's look at the facts telling people not to question the biggest wagon and just vote it.
This is a misrep of the convo that you quoted. Me getting onto Raivann had nothing to do with him not voting you and everything to do with me pointing out his sheeping AGAIN. Him unvoting because of spidey senses seemed dumb considering he didn't even follow his own logic to the vote to begin with. Note that when he did vote for you again he didn't even add reasons why, instead he added reasons why he shouldn't, IE: Distancing 101.
jindori wrote: I had already admitted about my day role 1 claim being fake ages before this post. How is my day one role claim have anything to do with my real role. This an example of cworl throwing fluff.
Misrep. I was pointing out your lies. As much as you admit that you're a liar it still doesn't clear you for lieing. As your sig says, "It's a sin to tell a lie." BTW, you are the last person to lecture anyone on fluff. All you are is fluff.

The only reason why I backed off of you and Shark was because you two were so strongly defending each other. Yet over the last few pages when no one cared about you two you both revealed suspicion of each others alignment. Meaning you've already opened the door that even if one is town the other may be scum. This is even more likely considering we have a B-Mod.

BTW, why are you voting Magister again instead of me? Your two reasons come from apparently two statement that he made (I can't understand most of it) yet you call him one of the scummiest players for it. While you have a big fucking wall for me but I don't get a vote. You're basically sheeping.

Side Note: If NS is SK then I technically don't lose the bet with Raivann since it was dependent on him flipping as either mafia or town. Third party flips were not stated in the rules. :)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #137) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Here's a better idea. We can maximize SK potential.

I can redirect NS'a target to ANYONE(thus skipping the whole voting requirement), so long as someone from the town tells me who they are targetting at night.

So if we want Metro dead, just have someone like GI target Metro, I'll swap GI and NS, and NS can target whom he pleases. This way, NS gets sent to Metro and it let's us kill who we want.

This works for any target, and essentially bypasses all limitations on NS's kill, and prevents him from straying off course.
If you want you can tell me to target someone and I will.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #138) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:45 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:How is he sheeping. He just unvoted. At the time no one was unvoting so how could it be considerd sheeping. Since he was the first to actually question it after the pine role block. No i don't see how this is a misrep. Still through raivann didn't really come up with a good answer. But if you look at raivann's plays most this game he never comes up with an answer. Also that doesn't deny the point you did apply pressure to re-vote a vote.
First offhesheepedthe initial vote to begin with. Second, where did I tell him to revote?
jindori wrote:

Also you never brought up a defense on why would you lynch someone you think is town.
I answered tht a long time ago.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 am

Post by C-Worl »

Raivann wrote:
unvote. Vote : Jindori
If that's not an example of sheeping then I don't know what is. Also, my post had nothing to do with me wanting to vote you back. I already explained that. So once again, you're misrepping my posts.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:47 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: Nobody Special
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (isolation #141) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:
Unvote
So no one quick hammers.
Why?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

Surye wrote:Acronach focus and loss of focus is sort of odd, but I might have missed something in context in the ISO.

Did you take Acronach being lynched into consideration?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:54 am

Post by C-Worl »

^ Well say them.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #144) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also, wasn't Grey targeting MoI yesterday?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #145) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Cuttlefish wrote:
He looks like a reptile, but all of you know deep down in your hearts that he is an amphibian. And you enjoy calling him an amphibian BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE IS, DAMN IT.

MOD WINNING!!!!!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #146) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by C-Worl »

We have no idea if we have a town poisoner. All we know is we had SK poisoner, Jin claimed to be poisoner of sorts, and Pine has claimed to be poisoner. Jin may have been lieing or he may have been telling the truth, hard to tell since you're alive. Pine's claim seems uncalled for. I see no reason why he should have claimed at this point but considering I already claimed I guess I'm not one to judge. I want to know if LLD got that supposed gift that Jin said he gave her.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #147) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:VOTE: Empking

Fuck this and the magic school bus that it rode in on. I'm tired of Charlie's play in general. Every fucking game he just lurks like a mofo.

VOTE: Charlie
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #148) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

*headdesk* This is stupid. This is why some sites I play on ban character claiming. All it does is confuse people. In all fairness though I have no idea about the content so for argument sake, can someone other than Pine or FB who knows where these characters came from fill me in on who Chopin is, Who Toto is, who Dr. Horrible is.

Also since FB already claimed his role can I get a character claim from him? (I realize that's a contradiction from my first point but I need to know to clear up the mess you people already made)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #149) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:40 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote

Ok, before I vote, explain this to me like I'm stupid (I very well might be)

Why? (Key word) Why did you claim at all? (Directed at Pine) You had no votes on you. It was the beginning of the day. You just suddenly came out and claimed. You initially claimed it was to clear up one of the night kills. So... if you were a town aligned vig you would have just claimed? Nothing you've done today seems to make any sense and I'm failing to see the logic behind this.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (isolation #150) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Magister's being framed.

Vote: Surye

Explain to me like I'm 5. What is your role title, and what is it that you do?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #151) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Surye wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Magister's being framed.

Vote: Surye

Explain to me like I'm 5. What is your role title, and what is it that you do?

Red from Pokemon. I can capture a player, and when I do, all actions directed at them target me, and they are roleblocked. I can relase them, and then they are not role blocked, and anything targetting them target them. While out, I can direct their actions. I can recall them again. Pokemon trainer.

Did that honestly require a vote? Ive been happy to address any questions. So if you were not using your vote to entice me to talk, do you think i am scum?

So this means Amrun was out of it's ball last night?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #152) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Raivann wrote:I attempted to split Magua in two last night.

You have a killing role?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (isolation #153) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Wait you received a gift and passed it on?

Magua, did you receive double vote abilities?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #154) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Mod: Vote count please.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (isolation #155) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Cuttlefish wrote:
You presume to ask me for a vote count in such a tone? Begone, knave.

I fall down upon mine knees and beggeth for thy forgiveness with mine head in the manure of others. Oh mighty Cuttlefish, will ye not show mercy toward my poor soul?

BTW, Raivann's stupid double vote shit is a way to try and cover up that he outed himself as a killing role.

Unvote; Vote: Raivann
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #156) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Not buying it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #157) » Fri May 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

With every mistake we must surely be learning, still my guitar gently weeps.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #158) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Raivann scum slip = a kill flavor. Kill it FFS.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #159) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Magua and Occult, why are you trying to deflect attention away from Raivann's scum slip?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (isolation #160) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh okay. Make sense. So it has nothing to do with you ignoring a possible scum slip?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #161) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Yeah, you making a scum slip and confessing you had a kill action is something that no townie would vote you for. Obviously townies don't care if you're killing other townies. Only scum would kill you for claiming a kill action that killed a townie. It makes perfect fucking sense now.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #162) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

No double vote shit is you covering up the fact that you accidentally claimed a kill flavor. Magua hasn't even received the damn ability by his own admission. Flail more scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #163) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Done because I'm right? Sounds great. Seriously, this needs way more votes than it's getting.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #164) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Buddying won't save you scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #165) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:27 am

Post by C-Worl »

This is stupid. Can I get Metro, Surye, Occult, and LLD to puhlease come vote for obvscum Raivann?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #166) » Tue May 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Tree wrote:
@Zyrconium: I promise to be your friend forever and ever if you help us lynch Raivann. And when I finally get my own theme game that I get to mod I promise to give you a super cool role.

Sorry forgot I was in my hydra account.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #167) » Tue May 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh that reminds me. Lady will you please vote Raivann for me?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (isolation #168) » Tue May 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I would argue on Steph's behalf but it's a Bastard Mod so there's no ability that scum CAN'T have. Normal mod and I'd be arguing for him.

Though I would like it if we could go ahead and lynch Raivann scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #169) » Tue May 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I'd be interested to hear what exactly you targeting yourself would do to you, MoI?

It does nothing as you and C-Worl have been a great help in making my role useless so far ....

I'll explain in more detail if it comes down to it.

I understand Lady. How have I made your role useless. I haven't targeted you or Lady. Plus my role wouldn't have made yours useless anyway. I don't understand.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #170) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

GET ON THE FUCKING RAIVANN WAGON AND LYNCH SOME FUCKING SCUM!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (isolation #171) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:MoI, its an easy lynch because its easy to slip onto the wagon with little or no reasoning, that comment by Steph was terrible but not something worth voting over, unless you're somebody expressly on hunt for easily voteable comments.

This raivann wagon needs to be hammered home. Nothing he has done while being voted has attempted to explain his actions or show his townieness. Lynch.

Scum Buddy #2.

K, Steph needs death in the next 3 pages folks. Thanks.

I promise on everything I hold dear to me that if you help me lynch Raivann I will sheep my vote to whoever you tell me to tomorrow.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #172) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:47 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
I promise on everything I hold dear to me that if you help me lynch Raivann I will sheep my vote to whoever you tell me to tomorrow.

Um why are you so sure you aren't going to be killed tonight?

Well it's possible I'll be killed but if I'm not I'll do what LLD wants me to (if she helps me kill Rai)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #173) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:50 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:You know why players are easy lynches Day 4 and beyond? Because they play scummy.

You know why scum get lynched Day One and beyond? Because they play scummy. If they play like scum I'm not going to go "Oh they could be town that just sucks at this game" No, I'm going to vote them and if they die and flip town maybe they'll learn something from it in the future. They wouldn't be EASY lynches if they played like townies now would they?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #174) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Fluff =/= Scum

Claiming a kill flavor = Scum

Kill Raivann with fires.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #175) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:13 am

Post by C-Worl »

Ok, so we had 2 death flavors that were not repeated and then we have "strangled" which has occurred every night, along with "dimhalved" and "uppercutted into oblivion" which have both occurred the last two nights. So we have 11 alive and 3 killers on the loose.

"Strangled" is most likely the mafia since it's been a constant.

Any guesses on "dimhalved" and "uppercutted to oblivion"? Any thoughts that one could be a vig, both could be vigs or both could be other?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (isolation #176) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:27 am

Post by C-Worl »

Empking wrote:Strangled is probably Serial Killer.

Vote: Charlie
- Active lurking.

He does that in all his games but,

Vote: Charlie

He needs to die before he can become a liability to town (LyLo situations would be scary with Charlie) I was hoping a vig or something would get him by now but they've completely ignored him. This Janitor of sorts makes it hard to figure out who the scum are.

Why do you think Strangled is SK?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #177) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

pappums rat wrote:TBH I am kind of glad that Raivann was NK'ed, I would probably have been pushing his lynch today if he hadn't because I thought he was obvscum.

I agree with Magua on the kills, especially the strangled kills. They make sense for the mafia.

Vote:Stephoscope
for active lurking since she replaced in, as well as for implosion, who I found to be scummy as well.

Here are my reads:

Town: Empking, Magua, and tclawren (3rd party, I know, but not scum)
Leaning town: MoI, Occult, Magister Ludi, C-Worl
Scummy: Stephoscope, Charlie, Surye

So you're not voting Charlie who fits the active lurking MO more than anyone else bc?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (isolation #178) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

Stephoscope wrote:I knew the lynch at six was coming. I tried my best to call it, but the mod had the thread locked *immediately* after Surye's vote.

Last night I learned how many towns and how many scums are left in the game. Does anyone want to hazard a guess?

3 + 8?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (isolation #179) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Stephoscope wrote:

Because I wanted Raivann to be lynched, of course.

What's the god damn ratio? How many town? How many scum?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #180) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:11 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:@Stephoscope: I'm guessing it's 3 Mafia? And 1 third party, the rest 7 Town?

-----------

Guys. This game is rather confusing. My opinion is that Mafia Flips aren't really all Mafia flips. My guess is a Mafia Janitor painting all the kill flips red, or, more likely, a combined role like enabler janitor something-or-the-other-role-stuff.

Look at the
lynches

Day 1 - Acronach - Garry Kasparov [from real life], Challenged Flavour Cop in Training. The reavealed wincon is that of Mafia.
Day 2 - Nobody Special - The Basilisk Ring [from Toto! The Wonderful Adventure], Master-Choosing Perfectionist Combined Poison Roleblock Enabler. The revealed wincon is that of Serial Killer.
Day 3 - Pine - Chopin [from Toto! The Wonderful Adventure], Basilisk Ring Possessor. The revealed wincon is that of Delusion, which seems likely to be a Survivor role.
Day 4 - Raivann appeared to be spared 1 death by lynch, leading to no flip.

All kills were flipped red. Those alingnment flip I think is unreliable.
Something to note: During Night 4 player No.25 suddenly appearified. This appears to be Raivann's doppleganger, who got offed during the same Night.

Now, I'm afraid I've got some unsettling news. I think Occult is going to have to claim in his next post. You may choose to fullclaim or just a partial one, but I think it is best for you to just claim what you're comfortable with.

@Occult: Your move.

Unvote

I applaud you finally giving something other than active lurking.

Vote: Stephoscope

If someone revealed the set up I might be inclined to unvote.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #181) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:12 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
You applaud Charlie for a post that was 95% noise?

Decide if you think Stephoscope is scum or not. Voting him for that reason is craptastic.

It's more than what he's given and knowing Charlie's meta, that's probably the extent of him giving genuine effort. His active lurking's bad but he's at least trying to be more helpful than others.

Stephoscope however went from lurking, then once he got called out on it started this stupid setup deal to try and keep votes off him bc surely no one would vote him if he had some secret game breaking knowledge. If he had revealed the knowledge in the first place I would've given him a few townie points but instead he's with holding the information, if he has any, and distracting us by trying to induce large levels of setup speculation. It's worse than lurking because he's not only not helping town but he's also trying to distract town from helping itself. I do think Stephoscope is scum and until he provides this supposed information I'll assume he's making shit up. I fail to see any town motivation or intent behind his actions.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #182) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:08 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
2. You should double-check. LLD had basically said I was near clear of not being a Killing Role due to her using her bus-drive to have me self-target 2 nights in a Row. What's the scum motivation to kill the player who was clearing me of being a killer?

Killing a confirmed townie/PR/very good player. There's lots of scum motivation for you to have killed LLD. Most notably is the argument you're making. "Scum wouldn't kill their biggest town defender" is broken logic. In fact I've played a game where this was show to be false.

Spoiler: TWBB
Mastin was town. Pine was scum. At some point in the game Pine said something that gave Mastin such a powerful townread on Pine that he literally risked his entire reputation that Pine was town. He never did reveal what it was that Pine said but Mastin was able to save Pine from almost getting lynched 2 or 3 times. Mastin was then killed N3 by Scum Pine. By doing that, Pine was able to convince the rest of Pine that there was no way he was scum. I mean Scum wouldn't kill their biggest defender, right?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #183) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:Mmmh, typo-ed. You said "the rest of Pine"

Hey C-Worl, did you claim your role earlier? I kinda remember something, but am not sure what it is.

Meant rest of town but yeah.

Town Grave Neighborizer, Upon death I can open up a QT with any living player. Character is ObiWan. Any other questions?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #184) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:41 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Charlie wrote:Mmmh, typo-ed. You said "the rest of Pine"

Hey C-Worl, did you claim your role earlier? I kinda remember something, but am not sure what it is.

Meant rest of town but yeah.

Town Grave Neighborizer, Upon death I can open up a QT with any living player. Character is ObiWan. Any other questions?

Other than the fact that you are specifically withholding your active Night power?

If I thought it benefited town or myself I would claim it. As it stands it doesn't benefit either.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #185) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:

1. That scum motivation can be attributed to ANY player in the game that someone chooses to call scum. It’s a WIFOM argument at its base.
2. LLD’s biggest scum read was Stephoscope not myself. Charlie attempting to throw suspicion on me using that logic isn’t valid.
3. You can hardly consider LLD’s statements about me to be a “powerful townread” so your example is hardly apples to apples.
4. Yes, scum can make any sorts of NK moves. No Nightkill 100% clears or condemns anyone. That said scum Nightkills are FAR more likely to be aimed at players that inconvenience them via Reads or Powers.

1. You're right.
2. Honestly (no offense) but Charlie's an idiot. LLD had stated suspicion of you previously in the game and it's easy for someone like Charlie to miss some of the most recent details. Which is why he's a liability. However, he's starting to try so I'll let it slide in favor of a Steph vote.
3. I could argue this point but it's more WIFOM so I'll concede that the argument won't get us anywhere.
4. I'm choosing to ignore this WIFOM argument as well. I'll be sure to pick it up with you at the end of the game if you want me to.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #186) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:43 am

Post by C-Worl »

Occult wrote:
(3) Lastly I have "Rozan's Rising Dragon Force": This takes (3) tokens and I may attempt to kill a player during the night. (Have not used this)
My method of kill would be "Punched out". My win condition is (Town)

Hmm...
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #187) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:21 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:Because I get a proper keyboard to type in :wink:

My role is Lambdadelta, from the anime Umineko No Naku Koro Ni. Role name is Lesser Ability Cop Inventor.

Active ability: if I target a player who uses an active ability on that Night I will get the name of said ability. Otherwise, I give them a one-shot active ability. My wincon is (of course) Town.

N1 targetted Raivann: No result (I have mod confirmation that this is the result I would get if I gave an invention to someone)
N2 targetted Raivann: No result
N3 targetted Empking: No result
N4 targetted Occult: He used Train, Train, Train!

I worked with what limited info we had and my thought process was like: Didn't a Mafia lynch had some training in it? Similar roles, maybe similar alingnments? Best to come out with what info I have now.

I think Empking should claim what he got N3.

THE FUCK DID YOU GIVE GODDAMN RAIVANN 2 GODDAMN INVENTIONS FOR? WHAT GODDAMN INVENTIONS DID YOU GIVE HIM AND THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

DID YOU RANDOMLY WAKE UP AND GO WHY DON'T I GIVE A VILLAGE IDIOT AN INVENTION INSTEAD OF OFFERING IT TO ONE OF THE GOOD PLAYERS? AND WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU CLAIM THIS YESTERDAY TO CONFIRM HIS GODDAMN STORY?

JESES FUCKING CHRIST IT'S LIKE GOD GAVE YOU HADNS AND THEN WENT "WALP, NO NEED TO GIVE HIM A BRAIN."

I need to take a time out. If you need me I'll be slitting my wrists.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (isolation #188) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:@C-Worl: Chill. I assumed he would use the ability N1, then I would learn what was it without asking. I don't know what I give out.

You're missing the point. *deep breath* Why, THE FUCK, did you... give GODDAMN RAIVANN, 2 GODDAMN GIFTS?

That is the nicest most controlled way I could ask that question. Failure to answer with out owning up to it being the stupidest decision an inventor has ever made will result in trolling that you've never seen before.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (isolation #189) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:01 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:...As a side effect to find out what his active ability(ies) is(are)?

That's actually a decent point. FOR N1. Why did you feel the need to do it again N2?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #190) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:56 am

Post by C-Worl »

@Occult, I'm asking questions to learn information. This is a bastard mod no character claim or power claim should be fully ruled out as being designated to one particular group. So I have no doubt the claim is true, same with yours, granted there are some facts that could be tweeked. I'm just trying to figure out the whys.

I'm not sure if he's scum or town but I will conclude that... well you quoted my thoughts on him.

BTW, what about Surye's ass do you find to be sweet?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #191) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

So... we're in MyLo?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #192) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

That's L2 I think.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #193) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:6 votes required to lynch? Not 5?

11 Alive, why wouldn't it be 6?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #194) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh hai. Know what I just noticed. Lady had voted Steph yesterday. I know that's WIFOM but still.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #195) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:53 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: MagnaofIllusion

Now it's your turn claim now.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #196) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:54 am

Post by C-Worl »

pappums rat wrote:ROFL. And why should MoI claim exactly?

Stephoscope's claim is pure BS. I have a question: what exactly did you do last night and who did you target?

I tried to guess which player would try to kill me. My guess was Raivann.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (isolation #197) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:55 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:You know what, guys? The game has been screwing with us. Mainly with the red flips. So I propose we do something screwy as well. Let's all agree to follow the mysterious Nikanor vote.
UNVOTE: MoI
VOTE: pappums rat

Guess you should move back to MoI then.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (isolation #198) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

So we have competing wagons. 4 on Steph 4 on Magna. MoI's best bet is to claim so we can decide.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #199) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:12 am

Post by C-Worl »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@MOD
– I’ll be V/LA from 4pm EST today until Monday morning for my usual weekend family duties.

--

Charlie wrote:Ruh?
VOTE: MagnaofIllusion

C-Worl wrote:Unvote; Vote: MagnaofIllusion

Now it's your turn claim now.

Aside from Stephoscope (who is OMGUSing for survival) here at the two players who have suddenly jumped to my wagon. Note that for future reads as it is not a coincidence that Steph once again is have a nice counter-wagon built for him.

Just claim Goddamnit. I'll most likely vote him if it's halfway decent.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”