Mini 1400(!): Bubble Tape Mafia - It's Over!

d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 564, mastin2 wrote:Everyone: Why do you think Rondar was killed?
I hate NK speculation, but since you asked and I like you so much, I will oblige to answer. I think it's because DoubleJD was one of our inactives. He was more prolific than the other 2, but he still wasn't here. It's a pretty safe kill. You can read into this that one or both of the other two are Scum and that's why they didn't bite it, or that it was random. I think enough of us had blood on our hands D1 that it'd be a safe bet that we would all be pretty much at each others throats today. If the Scum didn't have a solid read on the other players who {if anyone} was a PR, they could've also just been fishing. Enough WIFOM NK spec. You made me feel dirty mastin, I need a shower. Note- slight scummy points for mastin for asking people to speculate on NKs. Can you link to a game where you ask NK speculation as Town, please?

In post 568, mastin2 wrote:-Everyone: What was your opinion on that slot going into night?
What was the town's overall opinion of that slot?
Null and Null, iIrc. Although there was a time when AP called him Scum with m and Dave {something to the effect of MS names that start w/ D are scummy}.

In post 571, mastin2 wrote:Everyone: What was your read on MY slot going into night?
What was the town's overall read on my slot going into night?
No read to be had, Leon had a single "I'm not here" post that did not in any way relate to the game.

Stupid preview screen... Sorry for the multiposting guys. Trust me, this annoys me pry way more than it annoys you.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 491, Kthxbye wrote:qwints turns scum, AP probable scum as well.

Linking me to a scum buddy. @Kthx, why would I vocally defend a scum buddy before Dave even flips and before he is under any pressure?

Inb4 WIFOM! No. Apply Occam's razor. Im VERY unlikely to be buddy's with qwints. (Also, Im town. Also, YOU are buddies with qwints)

In post 497, Kthxbye wrote:guess I should explain my connection for thinking scum-qwints probable scum-AP since I'm asking it of others.

This is an admission of LYING if I ever saw one. You 'guess' you should explain it? Lol. You are preemptively explaining your statement and trying to act apathetic about having made it, but you clearly do feel some guilt here because you are preemptively explaining it.

@qwints: did you read this post at all before posting your daytalk slip suspicions?
In post 505, zipperflesh wrote:in px2 it was the other way around, and my only scum game on this site had daytalk... why would i assume. other wise

In post 521, zipperflesh wrote:go back and iso ap and jake, especially Jake... and then tell me it doesn't. make. sense

@Zipper: what were you talking about here? Your Jake vote?

@d3x: I love you, but your scumreads are all town. Seriously. (Cyber /MM/Kush). Also D3x is obvtown. This is a good revelation. Mastin is probably scum for the push.

Spoiler: What the fuck is this post? Kill it with fire
In post 538, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 536, qwints wrote:

Are you saying I shouldn't have voted Dave?

I'm saying your motivation for your first post being the hammer on Dave is suspect. There is a difference. I thought Dave was scum. Hence my vote on him. You coming in and hammering without warning is what I have already explained as scummy.

I've been away for ~2 years and when I had played previously, people didn't hammer early without first letting it known that that is what they were planning. Doing otherwise (see your hammer post) is scummy as hell.

And you honestly expect me to believe that qwints just accepts this BULLSHIT push on him and doesn't tell Kthxbye that he was voting Dave and is therefore a hypocrite. (Why not unvote if you didnt want a hammer to happen?)

In post 539, Jake from State Farm wrote:I will give you 1 post to retract or I will prove you are lying.

You accused me of buddying you in my first post after you posted your first post. Even if you misinterpreted my sentence, I dont see what significant difference it makes in the end. Why bring it up? Also:
Spoiler:

I see you are preemptively getting ready to attack me because YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU WERE SHOT AT LAST NIGHT AND YOU HAVE ALREADY PERCEIVED MY OPENING VOTE AS SOMEONE WHO IS AWARE OF THAT. THE ONLY WAY THAT MAKES SENSE IS IF YOU KNOW THERE ARE 2 SHOTS.

In post 543, Jake from State Farm wrote:trust me, if I was scum trying to gain town points that isn't the way I would go about it.

More proof that he is an SK (because I can tell he genuinely did not know for sure about Dave). Seriously this is ridiculous. THAT BEING SAID, I think Kthx might be the correct lynch. I dont know who Jake would shoot tonight. Actually, he probably wont shoot anyone because as soon as it becomes obvious there is a 3rd party, hes going to get lynched. So hes probably forced to play it nightless ATM. Which is cool, lets lynch Kthxbye.

In post 558, Thor665 wrote:I am happy to ignore that case.
Feel free to continue the ad hom support of it.

Toooooown.

In post 566, qwints wrote:mastin, why vote Jake over the person AP's actually voting (kthxbye?)

Why does this matter?

In post 567, Jake from State Farm wrote:Mastin, can you tell me how AP is town when I have caught him in a boldface lie?

Already addressed this. My point is fine. Either way, why does the timeframe matter at ALL? Why does it matter enough for me to lie about it?

In post 568, mastin2 wrote:-qwints: Why do you think the scum killed that replacement, when quite frankly I'm the far larger threat?

Ok, Im down to lynch any of the 3 stooges (qwints, mastin, kthxbye). Mastin, why do YOU think rondar was killed over you? Why are you asking qwints specifically?

Still going....
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU WERE SHOT AT LAST NIGHT AND YOU HAVE ALREADY PERCEIVED MY OPENING VOTE AS SOMEONE WHO IS AWARE OF THAT. THE ONLY WAY THAT MAKES SENSE IS IF YOU KNOW THERE ARE 2 SHOTS.

You being alive is a little odd. More later.

Let's see.

if I were shot last night (or someone attempted to kill me) the 2nd quote seems to suggest you know something about it. Right or wrong?

Also if you thought I was most likely to be killed, why would you say this

In post 597, AngryPidgeon wrote:I am a litle concerned that I wasnt killed since I think my Kthx/Thor reads are still good

you said yourself you thought I was more likely to be killed, if you thought that than you would not worry that you were at risk at all. :plot thickens:

also here is an interesting note from his most recent post.

In post 701, AngryPidgeon wrote:k, Im down to lynch any of the 3 stooges (qwints, mastin, kthxbye). Mastin, why do YOU think rondar was killed over you? Why are you asking qwints specifically?

Wait, you don't want to lynch me anymore?
the person you are claiming is bullet proof scum?
:eek:

and why the change on Mastin anyway? Post 588 you declare him town and want to be "masons" with him and now he is in your top 3. (remind me how the person you think is BP scum isn't in your top 3 again?)

lol MAN I love when I make so much sense it fucking hurts.

Wagon ho, let's do this. AP is confirmed.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

and on that I will go to bed. If he is lynched before I wake up I will seriously be a happy person.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 571, mastin2 wrote:Everyone: What was your read on MY slot going into night?
What was the town's overall read on my slot going into night?

What the hell are you getting at? Im going to have to assume you are scum and trying to look town by questioning heavily why you werent NK'd because really. REALLY. Your line of questioning has no endgame.

Cyber/Zipper are still town.

In post 576, Thor665 wrote:I had clear and strong reads off your slot's posting.
It's odd to think otherwise.

I see you are on to the same thing I am.

Spoiler: This is just subtle distancing from Mastin's opinions.
In post 586, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 568, mastin2 wrote:
Everyone: Why do you think Rondar was killed?

Alright, couple other related questions:
-
Everyone: What was your opinion on that slot going into night?
What was the town's overall opinion of that slot?

1. WIFOMy WIFOM with a side of WIFOM.
2. Uninterested person playing it
3. Won't you get the answer to this as people answer your questions?

Re buddying accusations: Eh.
In post 157, Jake from State Farm wrote:I don't think we have played together, which is why
I find it odd you claim I'm town after 1 post
and why you asked me about a game you never played in.

In post 594, Kthxbye wrote:.Why are those putting me on these scum teams not building the case for me and pushing for a lynch

Ask and receive. Jake has to play nightless now anyways. We can lynch him last.
UNVOTE: Jake
VOTE: Kthxbye

In post 599, Thor665 wrote:@Mastin - you scum this game?

Thor honey, I thought this question was useless. (Especially since Mastin is scum independent of alignment anyways). BUT I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING.
Spoiler:

In post 608, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: Jake Cuz if I were scum I would have killed you. You being alive is a little odd. More later.

I would like everyone to note this! Jake thinks this is a slip and that I am claiming Sk/mafia here and that I shot him. Why in the 9 plains of hell would I claim that so OPENLY in the thread. I didn't. Im VT. Jake KNOWS that he was shot because he is a BP SK and he is reaching the conclusion that it was me because of opening post and this. Hes scum. SK specifically.

Originally posted by Mastin: a whole lot of BS about D3x being scum since he realized that Kthx was right about Mastin only saying that D3x was scum with Kthx.

In post 615, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 608, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: Jake Cuz if I were scum I would have killed you. You being alive is a little odd. More later.

ROFL, hi Mr. SK how you doing

NOTICE THAT JAKE ASSUMES I AM AN SK BUT NOT MAFIA. WHY? HE HAS NO REASON TO BELIEVE ONE OVER THE OTHER IF HE REALLY IS TELLING THE TRUTH.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 702, Jake from State Farm wrote:if I were shot last night (or someone attempted to kill me) the 2nd quote seems to suggest you know something about it. Right or wrong?

Nope. Knew absolutely nothing. Just a really lucky fail-reaction on your part. I was applying DGB's retarded 'caught for the wrong reasons' reaction test.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 701, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 491, Kthxbye wrote:qwints turns scum, AP probable scum as well.

Linking me to a scum buddy. @Kthx, why would I vocally defend a scum buddy before Dave even flips and before he is under any pressure?

Inb4 WIFOM! No. Apply Occam's razor. Im VERY unlikely to be buddy's with qwints. (Also, Im town. Also, YOU are buddies with qwints)

In post 497, Kthxbye wrote:guess I should explain my connection for thinking scum-qwints probable scum-AP since I'm asking it of others.

This is an admission of LYING if I ever saw one. You 'guess' you should explain it? Lol. You are preemptively explaining your statement and trying to act apathetic about having made it, but you clearly do feel some guilt here because you are preemptively explaining it.

@AP: Seriously? I can think of a ton of scummy you reasons you would do it. You like attention. The more attention you have, the more you think people will think you're town. you called your scum buddy obv town before the flip because what you call people doesn't matter...we'll all think you'll change your mind in less than 10 posts anyway. Possible that you both aren't scum, I'm not as cocky as you to think I have everything figured out just to retract and do 180's every other post. What I do know is you both do scummy things so that then means one or both of you are scum. Pretty simple. To try and explain why you do anything is pointless.

As for the second part of your post on me, try (again) to read in context. Namely my p491, 495, and 496 where I ask others to explain their votes and say that it's annoying that I have to ask. I read them and thus came p497. p497 alone could be made to look scummy when you take it out of the context it was in....as you've shown us all.

In post 701, AngryPidgeon wrote:And you honestly expect me to believe that qwints just accepts this BULLSHIT push on him and doesn't tell Kthxbye that he was voting Dave and is therefore a hypocrite. (Why not unvote if you didnt want a hammer to happen?)
Why unvote when I thought dave was scum. The case on qwints isn't that he voted for dave, it's that he hammered and ended D1 abruptly. Why am I having to explain this to you when you already have me quoted as saying it?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 703, Jake from State Farm wrote:and on that I will go to bed. If he is lynched before I wake up I will seriously be a happy person.

Hey Thor, remember you saying something similar in 1347? I do. Its posturing and bullshit. But help me lynch Mafia. SK jake has to play nightless or risk getting wagoned to hell and back.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by qwints »

@AP, I missed that post. I found the game he was referring to after you prompted me to search his meta. I presume you also missed the post since you talked about him never having been scum. I've already withdrawn my vote based on his reference to day talk.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 702, Jake from State Farm wrote:you would not worry that you were at risk at all.

I ALWAYS wonder why Im not dead if Im town. I just do. It makes me want to reconsider my reads.

In post 702, Jake from State Farm wrote:Wait, you don't want to lynch me anymore? the person you are claiming is bullet proof scum?

Correct. You have to be an SK. And given what has happened so far, i 100% expect you to feign BP town PR and just play nightless with your head down. If it becomes obvious an SK is in the game via 2xNKs, you know full well that you are going down.

Mastin is scum. He just is. His questions about why he wasn't NK'd make no sense from a town perspective. And his stance on us is questionable to say the least. Pfff, and this is the 2nd time you have accused me of being scummy for changing my opinion IN LIGHT OF NEW INFO.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 706, Kthxbye wrote:You like attention. The more attention you have, the more you think people will think you're town

My head. Asplode. Its gone. It asploded. Qwints, I know you're here. Time to bus. Time to bus Kthx. Gogo, hop on while you can. Because attention=townpoints. WRONG.

Seriously qwints, Im sorry but get over here. Its time. Time for you to actually acknowledge your buddy instead of ignoring his blatant hypocrisy towards you and letting him coast.

In post 706, Kthxbye wrote:Why unvote when I thought dave was scum. The case on qwints isn't that he voted for dave, it's that he hammered and ended D1 abruptly. Why am I having to explain this to you when you already have me quoted as saying it?

This question id for qwints. Qwints, you dont have to answer this obviously excellent question about you and Kthx being buddies if you just start bussing immediately.

In post 708, qwints wrote:I presume you also missed the post since you talked about him never having been scum.

True. I did. (vote Kthx. Im really sorry how obvious he is)
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

:roll:
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by d3x »

p574. Seriously? Guys, seriously. How is Cyber not Scum? Better question, how is he contributing to the game as Town {doubtful}? He feels that Leon was honest in saying he had an exam? Did I just have a stroke?

In post 577, mastin2 wrote:Who are/were the obvtown players?
I think my strongest town reads were Jake and AP.

see above

In post 590, mastin2 wrote:d3x was voting MM for something he himself said was null
This was clearly an RVS Vote. I also don't really like UnVoting unless I have a reason to. Note, I don't think I've yet done it this game.
d3x also chainsaw defended Thor via trying to discredit AP in the early pages as well.
Meh. I can see how you read it this way. In context however, I was having discussions with AP and he asked me about Thor. Yeah, I just checked, AP brought Thor into the convo.

p610 is just laughable. Of course I was ok with the Lynch. I was not shy in making those statements. I believe he read scummy. Even after finding out that he was legit the Cop, he still reads as scummy. That's the overwhelming danger of playing a Cop with a slice of scummy. You don't draw the NK as easily, but you sure make the misLynch easier. Regarding my 'RoleFishing', you're piling up the scummy points, mastin. I was answering directly to Dave's question. The blatant misrep to say otherwise is dually noted.
In post 403, Dave168 wrote:
In post 400, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, let's lynch Dave.

OK. Suppose that was to happen. Is it normal to want a roleclaim first?
Regarding the breadcrumb question, why on earth would I not ask for breadcrumbs when a scummy player {let alone any player} just claimed Cop?

early p-edit: @AP- I'm not letting this go. You say that my reads are all bass ackwards and it may be so, but I'm sure that there's Scum in either MM or Cyber and [/obv]I'm leaning more towards Cyber[/obv] Not to mention that I think my questions re: kush need to be addressed.

A bunch has happened before posting this. I'll stop the p-edit while I can stil kind of see it.

GTKAS - d3x
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi d3x. Im about to make a tl;dr about Jake, but could I pretty please get a Kthx vote? Guarantee hes scum. And ya I know Dave flipped town, fuck me for thinking he was scum. Kthx id posturing like mad all game though.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by d3x »

Re: mastin's p618

Allow me to concisely debate.

1- Obfuscating- It's how I talk. Read any single one of my games {Town or Scum} and you'll see that.
2- Money where Mouth is- I have my strong Scum reads and I will push those Wagons {even when I'm alone}. I will build my cases for them. I will also add to the discussion on others' play that I think is scummy. Just because my Wagon isn't going where I want it to go, doesn't mean that I'm going to abandon it for the fotm. I will gauge how likely I find it to be legit and support it if necessary.
3- Opportunistic- You forgot MM, lol. I believe them to be scummy. They are more than welcome to come in here and refute my points. Until said time, I don't see how my stance can change on their play. Besides, do you think it would be harmful to the town if they came in here and played? Are you so sure that they are not Scum? Can you say that with 100% certainty? Because if not, they need to get tehir asses in here and play the game. Lurking should never be a viable strat and should be frowned upon.
4- Discrediting Othes- If I don't believe their points to be valid... uh, yeah. I'ma gonna discredit them. If you say the sky is lavendar and try to pass that off as truth, I will tell you you are wrong.
5- Acive Lurking- I find this the most difficult to swallow, honestly. I believe I'm adding well to the discussion and bringing up valid points. Others seem to agree with me. Being a stay-at-home dad of a 3mon old, I don't have a ridonk amount of time to be on here. My posting will sometimes be sporadic. Sometimes, I won't be able to contribute as much as the next guy, but I think the vast majority of my posting is legit.

I said good day, sir.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by d3x »

Kthx vote, eh? I'm not against it. What's the count? I've ben 3-4 pages behind the whole night in my responses.

GTKAS - d3x
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

THE Tl:DR ON WHY JAKE HAS TO BE AN SK

In post 615, Jake from State Farm wrote:

ROFL, hi Mr. SK how you doing

I say its odd he is alive because he was a good NK target for scum. (I was only half serious about this point, it was mostly a reaction test. Take that or leave it. 0 fucks given about what people think about my alignment ATM)

In response, he calls me an SK. THINK ABOUT THAT.
Why does he accuse me of being an SK and not Mafia?
Lets assume Jake is a a town commuter and he assumes that I shot him last night and that I slipped about it.
Why does he assume I am an SK?
I could be mafia and the SK shot double-JD. I could also be a Vig. Why does Jake immediately assume I am an SK and not one of the other 2 (especially mafia)? Note that there would be a 2 or 3x more likelihood of me being mafia anyways in this situation anyways!

TL;DR:
Jake assumes I am an SK after I 'slip' on targeting him
. He has no reason to assume that when mafia-AP is MORE likely from his perspective if he really is town. There is no reason why SK couldnt have killed DoubleJD and the mafia team (me) tried to target Jake. But he assumes the reverse FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER. In fact, Jake HAS to be an SK and not just mafia here. If Jake is mafia, he has to be a BP goon. He has no reason to believe I am an SK (there was only one kill last night) unless his team shot someone BP who would then be the SK. (And that isnt me).
THEREFORE Jake HAS to be the SK.

2. Jake preemptively defends/OMGUS's from my opening post. Why is he so overly defensive for absolutely no reason? Because he KNOWS that he was shot at. Him jumping to conclusions about my post proves it.
How could he know that unless he knows who is responsible for the DoubleJD kill? He killed DoubleJD.
The mafia tried to kill Jake which brings me to point 3.

3. His claim.
X-shot commuter is a very rare PR.
In fact, it is not even in the list of mafiascum approved
normal
roles: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game
ESPECIALLY given that this is Dunham's first modded game, I doubt he would push normal boundaries. This is occam's razor. I will fucking murder anyone that calls WIFOM on this.
Also it makes perfect sense for an SK in his situation. His claim has just enough to it to be able to handwave away any doubts about him not being NK'd for the rest of the game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

4. His push on me. I believe that Jake thinks I am mafia. From his SK perspective, my opening 180 at the start of the day looks odd. (And just read his response to it and tell me that isn't someone who KNOWS they are backed into a corner). He knows mafia targeted him last night (or very strongly suspects it, given the lack of NK other than his) and he sees my vote as a sign that I know he is scum all of a sudden based on the lack of a mafia NK. He then preemptively jumps the gun and accuses me of being scum for 'slipping' about targeting him. Jake firmly believes I am mafia and is trying to 1v1 me for that reason. Why did he call me an SK then? He has no reason to make that assumption as town. He DOES have a reason to call me an SK as the SK though: if I flip mafia, it gives him towncred for pushing me AND it looks like he isn't the SK because he was the first person to suggest there is an SK and that I was it. But the INSTANT he accused me of being an SK he forced himself into playing nightless.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by d3x »

@mastin p624 MM was an RVS Vote... I find it fascinating that you're using this as 'evidence' that I don't vote where I mean to. That post you are referencing is my first actual in the game. By the time I finished my series of catch-up posts and got some actual interaction with people, I was ready to place my Vote. And I did. Out of context piling... and piling...!

Speaking of Fishing...
In post 629, mastin2 wrote:VOTE: Jake.

Hardclaim or die.
I think this was what, L-3 or something? Way to turn up the boiler on the AP vs Jake fight. By pushng this, you managed to get 2 more claims out there. Good job...:roll:

p638 clenches it for me. You don't know if he's Scum or Town, but you fought for a hard claim? Wow. UNVOTE: VOTE: mastin2
In post 641, mastin2 wrote:And AP, I don't care if you think he's scum; we're not lynching him d2.

But we're not lynching you, either. This 1V1 is retarded, got that?

Lynch scum, not Jake. Not AP.
This...is...terribad...

In post 661, qwints wrote:@d3x, how would you reevaluate your initial read of the kush wagon given that you know think kush is scummy?

Considering I was opposed to the Policy Lynch regardless of the player? I don't see anything changin on my stance of the original kushWagon.

In post 666, AngryPidgeon wrote:Could I get the following players to list their top 3 lynches in order?

I'm saying mastin, kush, then either Cyber or MM to be determined at a future date. That said, I'm not against Kthx as stated above.

GTKAS - d3x
Dunhamganger
Dunhamganger
Goon
Dunhamganger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Post by Dunhamganger »

Vote Count #7

AngryPidgeon:
3 (Jake from State Farm, zipperflesh, kthxbye)
kushm4sta:
2 (MaverickMaestro, qwints)
kthxbye:
2 (AngryPidgeon, mastin2)
zipperflesh:
2 (Thor665, Cybertronix)
mastin2:
1 (d3x)

Not Voting:
1 (kushm4sta)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Good job with the activity, gents.
Last edited by Dunhamganger on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
kushm4sta
kushm4sta
Goon
kushm4sta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by kushm4sta »

don't have time to post tonight but consider this:
I don't think Jake is scum.
Read his scum games. He gives considerably less of a shit.

To people who don't think meta is helpful, you're dumb.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by d3x »

All of this took way too damn much of my time tonight. I'm exhausted and will probably need to wake up in an hour to feed the baby. G'night.

@Mod
- I've abandoned my kush Wagon for the moment and am Voting mastin2 as of p718. Thank you!

GTKAS - d3x
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 720, kushm4sta wrote:don't have time to post tonight but consider this:
I don't think Jake is scum.
Read his scum games. He gives considerably less of a shit.

To people who don't think meta is helpful, you're dumb.

MY POST ABOUT HIM BEING A FUCKING SK IS CONCLUSIVE. JAKE IS AN SK. GAHHHHHHHH. META IS SHIT. AND PEOPLE PLAY DIFFERENT AS SKS THAN MAFIA ANYWAYS.

THE ROLE HE CLAIMED IS A
NON-NORMAL ROLE
. FOR FUCKS SAKE. I PROVIDED LINKED PROOF. THE PROBABILITY OF IT BEING IN THE GAME IS BASICALLY ZERO

UNVOTE: Kthx
VOTE: Mastin

Since Thor already said he would help on this one.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ugh and now I am unsure about mastin/d3x purely because d3x is avoiding my Kthx wagon and starting a mastin wagon. Vote holds for now though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually scratch that. VOTE: Kthxbye
Hes the most likely to flip maf right now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”