Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Post by the director »

In post 7, Revenus wrote:
vote Xegarus

Clearly trying to derail the wagon on his scumbuddy gg

Huh?

If you are saying that he was derailing a wagon on his scumbuddy, that implies you think Xegarus (no votes) and Golden Mean (3 votes) are both scum. Why vote for the one with no votes instead of the one who already has a wagon on him already?
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by the director »

In post 9, Revenus wrote:Huh?

If you are taking my RVS vote seriously you are probably scum or a moron. We'll see.

The only random vote in RVS is the first one. Everyone else then reacts to that vote and makes a decision with some (albeit very small) amount of knowledge. You reacted to that first vote by deciding to not vote, then voted on someone who didn't jump on a quick wagon, then went on the attack.

That being said, you called two people scum and voted for the lesser wagon. Are you now saying that Golden is not actually scum?

In post 13, Revenus wrote:What I meant to say is, bitch please. If you can't tell I was being sarcastic, then please replace out.

Going hostile so soon? Tsk tsk. Surely you aren't trying to hide a tell so soon by overcompensating with attacks.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by the director »

In post 17, evilpacman18 wrote:Also from a read of other games of yours, you're not nearly so hostile or pretentious of town. You sound like being in the informed minority is giving you a superiority complex.

Considering every game he has been in is a freaking novel, I'm going to need you to link the games you based this read on or I'm going to classify it as hearsay and unproven.

@Revenus - Alarm bells are ringing, my friend. You have now gone from calling two people scum, to only the person you are voting is scum, to now no one is scum, all under the dual reasoning of "RVS" and "sarcasm". Interlaced in your posts is attacks, insults, and aggression. You are painting a picture of a player who is clearly very scared.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:18 am

Post by the director »

In post 50, Hume wrote:- Why does it sound good to you?

Wagons are always good.

In post 50, Hume wrote:There are elements of this I agree with and elements I disagree with. I mean, the first vote, if you look at it, wasn't actually random.

First let me say that while your playstyle is excellent for seeing the "big picture" and being able to trace the stories that players are telling, I would suggest cutting up your walls into two or three separate posts. You play what I like to call "The Lawyer" playstyle, long wordy posts that contain analysis. While a very powerful playstyle, it would be more effective if your thoughts were broken up into bite sized pieces. Just a suggestion.

At any rate, Revenus is playing scared and overcompensating for his concerns with attacks and insults. Here is the story he is telling:

> Posts joke instead of vote in first post. Classic scared entrance. Knows that he should post, but doesn't want to make a splash so makes an awkward joke while waiting to see what the other more confident players are doing. This decision was neither random nor can be written off as "some players don't like placing RVS votes" because he places what he calls an RVS vote in his very next post.

> Votes the anti-wagon voter. This is a very safe play. Instead of being vote four (the bolder and more risky move) on the current wagon, he attacks the player who decides to not jump on the wagon. This is a very defensible position, and as such very safe. This is a theme that I have seen very often.*

> Immediately starts retreating further and further as the heat on him builds. In order to cover his retreat, he drops insults and attacks to cover the fact that he is scared.

It is very likely he is scum, with a small chance that he is a survivalist/newbie townie. Knowing that there is considerable meta on him, it is safe to assume he knows how to play town (and thus not a newbie) and therefore simply does not have a strong scum play.

*Further explanation to what I am talking about.

Player A,B, and C start an RVS wagon.
Player D votes either Player B or C for "weak reasoning to jump on the wagon".
Player E votes player D for "stepping in front of the wagon." <---- this is very easy for Player E to defend and rationalize, and thus is very, very safe.

Revenus is Player E, and is usually a scum slot. Sometimes is a newbie/survivalist townie.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 am

Post by the director »

Just realized we have a Jacob, Josh, and Jason in the game. This ... may get confusing.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by the director »

@Revenus - It would change my reads if you said it was a joke up front. But first you called it sarcastic, then RVS, then finally a joke. You can't Swiss Army Knife the reasoning behind your actions to suit the environment of the game and expect people to believe you.

You are now expressing classic signs of taking cues from the field in an attempt to stay alive. Called out on being an asshole? Now you are being much more civil. Called out for still having a vote on someone you declared was RVS? You switch your vote to a "real read". You are being reactionary.
---

I'm going to take some time and review some ISOs of other people, will post thoughts when finished. This is mostly for my benefit, once a game approaches 100 posts the game starts to blur. My next post will be a sort of a bookmark/summary.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by the director »

RVS Review:

- Several players yet to respond. Few others have only one or two posts. Game is operating at 3/4 capacity IMO.

- Early quick wagon on Golden and subsequent fallout has sparked conversation. Xegarus attacked the wagon, Revenus attacked Xegarus. Golden has yet to post or offer thoughts, potentially is hiding.

- Jason first to drop vote on Revenus, has continued to push the wagon.

- Fake dayvig by Josh. Revenus reaction is "If that was a serious dayvig you're probably scum dayvig." and "You know what else you should try doing? Not daykilling townies, kthx." This does not hit me as a town reaction.

- Navarre entrance was awkward. Seems like he either didn't read the thread and just wanted to post or had read the thread and decided to insert his entry post as a joke in an attempt to stay outside of the storm. Either way, he is a suspect.

- #49 Xegarus asks a question which looks like he is trying to stay out of the fray. Actually all of his 5 posts have been extremely passive, he is definitely trying to fly below the radar.

- #50 Hume wall, defends Revenus, attacks evilpacman18 for his admittedly forced meta read on Rev. evil probably needs to receive pressure at some point in this game to see how he reacts.

- couple of players fellatio Hume for his wall. Those in the party are: Rev, Jacob, in that order.

- Hiraki #60 is almost impossible to follow. Would like a TL;DR of what he was trying to say, but from what I can tell (based on the vote and overuse of the word 'anal'), it was an attack on Rev using meta and ingame quotes.

- Jason wall (#63). An attack on the Hume wall, clearly an attempt to undermine the post with respect to its defense on Rev. Attacks Jacob for liking the Hume wall.

- WT prods Rev for why his vote is still on Xeg, Rev next vote is a vote change.

- #70 Rev posts the first real defense of himself, a few points of props go to him for actually owning up and he continues to post. If I was a betting man I would have expected him to significantly slow his posting. Don't know what it means, he is a bit of a chatter box, so its a NULL tell overall.

- Game continues to debate the merit of the fake daykill of Rev, not quite sure what to make of it.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by the director »

In post 78, Revenus wrote:

You are now expressing classic signs of taking cues from the field in an attempt to stay alive. Called out on being an asshole? Now you are being much more civil. Called out for still having a vote on someone you declared was RVS? You switch your vote to a "real read". You are being reactionary.

Flawed; if being an asshole is only going to get me lynched, that's bad play.

And as for the vote thing; that's silly, if you notice, my first post after the mod basically confirmed I wasn't dayvigged was to vote someone; this wasn't in response to WTSnack's post.

As for the RVS thing; Sarcasm/joking in this context is the same thing, because it was a sarcastic joke. Look at the post again please.

- I said you went from being an asshole to being civil because the field (including me) yelled at you for being an asshole. In other words, you are changing your playstyle and tone to appease the masses, which is very very suspect.

- I do see your point on the timing of the change of vote, that admittedly does check out. However I'd like for you to explain how a fake dayvig kill was a fish for a PR, as opposed to a fish for an exasperated scum reaction? You said you were keeping your RVS vote because you didn't have any scum suspects, so your vote on Josh seems a bit forced, as in you forced a scum read to have an excuse move your vote to something more concrete in response to WT.

- So now its a sarcastic joke?
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by the director »

In post 84, WT Snacks wrote:
What exactly was the point of this post?

Don't you think others can read the thread and form their own conclusions? Or was this an attempt to provide information instead of analysis.

Going to guess reading the thread is too hard to ask of some people. As I said, it was a summary/bookmark, mostly for my benefit. I made it public so if anyone has thoughts on what I posted I can take that into consideration. At any rate, they are so I can look back to it when the game progresses and see what the nature of the game was at that point in time. I'll be making them periodically, with your permission of course.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by the director »

[whisper] it also cataloged several tells on people who are probably hoping that the storm around Rev will hide said tells. i certainly hope they realize they have to respond to them [/whisper]
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by the director »

Jason you do realize that your avatar would be much more cooler if it was of Jason from the Friday the 13th series.

At any rate, how is Jacob liking the Hume wall anti-town fluff? Seems like you have a meta beef with him.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by the director »

Fair enough. He can join Rev on the dirtbag list.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by the director »

In post 94, Hiraki wrote:Because at least Jacob has given out some reads and is honest.

Please tell me you are drunk. Because that would explain why you are defending a player who has literally posted nothing of substance. In fact there is literally nothing he has posted that can be manipulated into a potential read.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by the director »

I'll give it time for the rest of the field to realize what has just happened.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by the director »

morons
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by the director »

yes
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:18 am

Post by the director »

For the sake of my sanity, lets wait for the mod to prod those who have yet to post because that would be awesome.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by the director »

In post 130, Hiraki wrote:YOLO is by far the towniest person in the game, thanks.

He makes three posts and is the towniest person in the game? Please tell me this is sarcasm.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:54 am

Post by the director »

Isn't that a modkill-able offense?
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by the director »

@rapidcanyon - If you could start looking now that would be awesome. Waiting another 24 hours means the replacement will have even more pages to read to catch up.

@Navarre - look at the title of the game. There are two scum teams, probably a 2x2 setup.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by the director »

Once Revenus gets to l-1 I will hammer.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by the director »

Revenus is scum.

Quote that.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:54 am

Post by the director »

Hiraki - your town cred went out the window a long time ago, and I've already explained why Revenus is scum, you should be thanking me for being willing to kill one of your enemies. So your next post will be thanking me.

Revenus - Town is notorious for being limp-wristed when it comes time to hammer, so that is why I have to do it. You really think any of these ...men?... have the stones to hammer? Good god if people like me didn't exist scum would win by simply running out the deadline every game.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:30 am

Post by the director »

I'm not about to be lectured to by scum. I have my reasons.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:20 am

Post by the director »

@yolo if town had the stones revenus would be dead right now.

@rev your wagon is ... not dumb ... as you so eloquently put it.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:20 am

Post by the director »

@ AJ - The wagon and votes that was parked on your slot served its purpose. Glad to see that when the empty shell of your slot finally came alive it would bother it so much.

You spent most of your post talking about how bad the play was by Rev but then at the last minute you talk yourself into voting Hiraki. Not that I wouldn't hammer Hiraki without question, the guy is without a doubt scum, but it doesn't look good for you.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 am

Post by the director »

sigh

mass prod them
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:05 am

Post by the director »

In post 202, Revenus wrote:By the way, please don't put Hiraki at L-1 yet, we have like 5-6 players who have a bare minimum of content, so even if we lynch scum today, we're going to be lacking in the information department tomorrow.

Probably the scummiest thing I've read all game.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:48 am

Post by the director »

So Revenus is data-dumping ISOs in an attempt to look like he is scum hunting in order to weasel out of his horrific opening play.

And Hikari isn't doing much to sway my read on him either.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by the director »

intent
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:33 am

Post by the director »

@EPM - The only thing I read from 264 to 266 was a heavy chainsaw/character assassination of a player who was itching to hammer the same player you quoted and said "just wanted to say this was a good post". The fact that you quoted 198 in the middle of your attack on me makes me link you to Hiraki, as it was a certifiable soft defense.

@Revenus - Your ISOs by themselves aren't bad, the double vote in 252 seems so forced that you are desperately attempting to showcase yourself as someone who is actively scumhunting and a townie. In other words, it appears to be all an act.

I've also noticed that there is always dual wagons going side-by-side, first it was Revenus/Hiraki, now its EPM/Jacob. With two scum teams, this makes sense.

As far as why I waited for Hiraki to claim, it was cause my intent was posted less than 20 mins after he refused to claim so I figured he was still online. Plus I sensed something weird about a scum refusing to claim when he was well aware that I was willing to hammer, which is awfully gutsy for a scum. I made a gut call on not quick hammering, and whatever the case his alignment will be obvious soon enough.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by the director »

In post 292, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 289, the director wrote:
I've also noticed that there is always dual wagons going side-by-side, first it was Revenus/Hiraki, now its EPM/Jacob. With two scum teams, this makes sense.

Have any of you people actually played mafia before?

COMPETING WAGONS IS NORMAL FOR ONE SCUM TEAM AS WELL.

True, but usually I see one wagon going strong, then unless it leads to lynch it starts to peter out, and a new one pops up and takes over. So for a while there are two wagons but they are moving in opposite directions.

In this game two wagons are going strong at the same time at all times. Both going in the same direction. Two wagons are currently petering out, two are getting stronger.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:26 am

Post by the director »

In post 339, JacobSavage wrote:Also can we easy up on the walls, I barley read them normally but when theres so many of them.

Yeah they are annoying, but people still like postin' them. Do what I do, scan for the important information and filter out the blowhard soapbox grandstanding nonsense. Like this is how I read Viomi's wall (which wasn't a bad read to be fair):

>Hikari is scum
>she thinks a few players are dumb
>a few players know somewhat what they are doing

Here is how I read Hikari walls:
>he's angry

See, it isn't that hard.

@Revenus - your obsession to where my vote is placed is both amusing and disturbing.

@Everyone - Meta is usually worthless, open to extremely liberal interpretation that is both easy to manipulate and misrepresent. Like what evilpacman18 has been trying to do all game (he was the one who claimed Revenus was obvscum based on meta in the first few pages of the game).

Speaking of evilpacman18, he has seriously gone all-in on his defense of Hikari ever since he was on the brink of being lynched a few pages ago. There is something seriously strange about that ... evilpacman18, have you actually deluded yourself so much you are actually believing your own meta-reads? I mean if there was one scum team I could see a scum defending a townie on the verge of lynch for towncred upon flip, but there are two scum teams, so evilpacman18 wouldn't know if he was defending a townie or an enemy scum. Puzzling, very puzzling.

Hi Viomi. You seem to think that Hikari and evilpacman18 are scumbuddies, yet you also admit they are defending each other a lot (and when one is on the verge of being hammered). Tell me how that makes sense.

There are a lot of things about this game that do not make sense right now...
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by the director »

In post 17, evilpacman18 wrote:Also from a read of other games of yours, you're not nearly so hostile or pretentious of town. You sound like being in the informed minority is giving you a superiority complex.

So this wasn't directed at Revenus?
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by the director »

In post 352, Viomi wrote:
The fact that they are defending eachother a lot means they're scumbuddies, right?
You don't often see this kind of chainsaw defense, and when you do it's almost always scumbuddies.
How does that not make sense? Yes it's a completely stupid tactic for scum usually, but since most scum bus they might've agreed on defending together since it's not a very common scum tactic.

But anyways that's just a bunch of WIFOM, but answer me this:
Why else would they defend eachother so much?
I get a little bit defense of a friend you've been playing with for a long time, I've sure done it, but this isn't just defense. It's CHAINSAW defense. He's defending everything about hikari he can, and that gives me really bad vibes.

A few points:

>Your reasoning behind them being linked is extremely transparent and suspect.
>You seem to be injecting a lot of WIFOM into the game. I have a rule of thumb, when a player declares WIFOM, I assume it is scum motivated. It makes the game much simpler.
>Your town-motivated play is starting to come off as forced, much in the same way Revenus' is.
>I am inches away from starting a wagon on you.

The fact that evilpacman is now avoiding the game after being caught in a blatant lie is also very much telling. At this point I am linking Viomi/EPM and letting Hikari off the hook, for now. Revenus also is on my scum radar, and the fourth is potentially AJ, but the slot is still open and I'm taking applications.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by the director »

Thats cold Hikari
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by the director »

In post 377, Hiraki wrote:You're right. Considering that your 4chan case is total garbage, that entire post is hilarious considering that you believe you've found EPM in a lie and is now avoiding the game (he literally has posted in this thread exclusively for the last few days and just hasn't posted today) is the real hilarity.

Tell me this, director.

Do you ever check your work to see that you could maybe--and dear god I know this is hard to believe from someone with your stature--be wrong?

Of course I can be wrong. I was going to hammer you without question, remember? But I'm not a such a stubborn hearted bloke to realize that some reads can be wrong, after all, this game is mostly about gut. And if and when EPM actually answers why he lied, perhaps the situation will clarify itself. And if and when you realize that Viomi is "quad" posting to create distance between the lie, perhaps things will clear up.

At any rate, if you find anything substantially wrong with anything that I've said, please do share.

@Revenus - Would you be on board with getting Viomi to L-1?
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by the director »

In post 381, Revenus wrote:
@Revenus - Would you be on board with getting Viomi to L-1?

What?

Does he even have any votes on him? What the fuck are you talking about?

Unless you're implying that you only hammer people; in that case, dont' talk about starting wagons; you didn't even hammer Hiraki after making a huge fuss about being some hammertime mafia hero.

I like having my finger on the trigger. It appeals to my machismo.

In all seriousness, go back and review Viomi (and the slot she replaced) and give an honest assessment. Put aside the fact I've been calling you scum all game and just give me what you think.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by the director »

In post 384, Revenus wrote:Don't talk about starting wagons when you're not even gonna vote to start one.

I think the slot is town; if you want to build a case on the wagon, maybe you should...build a case instead of asking other people to review people they already think are town.

I already stated my case, its the one which Hikari called '4chan'. If you want to continue this pissing match about me not moving my vote off of my RVS you continue to do that. But if you decide to actually play the game I'm honestly asking you to go back and give me what you think.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by the director »

@Hikari - You might want to recheck the facts. I mean she has obviously played this game a lot before, judging by the fact you want her alt. Strange she is in the newbie queue, eh?
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by the director »

@ Hiraki - why do you think she fixated on you in her initial wall?
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by the director »

And why do you think EPM is defending you so hard?
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by the director »

surprising
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by the director »

That Viomi wagon isn't so insane after all.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:51 am

Post by the director »

VOTE: Viomi
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:09 am

Post by the director »

It is kind of pointless actually, since it is unlikely you are going to get lynched. Certainly not counting on Jason, who you have buttered up more than a fat kid does to a dinner roll, but that is besides the point. I can only hope the other scum team shoots you N1.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:36 am

Post by the director »

In post 453, Viomi wrote:he's implying I'm on "the other scum team", which means not the same scum team as him, as in hes scum.

If you bothered to read the previous pages the field has already debated and come to an agreement that the game is likely a 2x2 setup. Not that I was surprised by you trying to make my comment into something more than what it was. Was kind of expected, actually.

Perhaps town will start to realize that Mae is very correct in that Viomi is manipulating people. As soon as I stopped being nice to her, she immediately attacked me. Her EPM/Hikari link was heavily manipulated, she jumped on Mae after telling all of us that Hikari was scum (and the largest wagon, so no town motivation there from her standpoint), now she is chasing after me. She is not making sense and the only reason she doesn't have a wagon is cause she says nice things to some people.

Or not, do what you want. Mae is probably town for what its worth.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:56 am

Post by the director »

In post 462, Viomi wrote:You're just making shit up as you go, aren't you? How in the hell was my EPM/Hikari link 'heavily manipulated'? I saw them defending eachother quite a bit and didn't like it. I don't see how that had anything to do with manipulation.

No the defending part was true, your interpretation of what it meant was the manipulation.

As far as making shit up as I go, here is what I'm reading from you:

>You think Hiraki is scum
>He has the largest wagon
>You change your vote to Mae and have pretty much stopped pushing the Hiraki wagon

I have a real problem with this. If you really think Hiraki is scum then you should be pushing him to lynch, but instead you are off running after Mae. Even if you think Mae is scum, why would you start a brand new wagon?
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by the director »

@YOLO - You make an excellent point about the flip, I didn't even think of that. It indicates that she was testing the waters for the potential for my lynch using a line I wrote and blew it out of proportion.

Just more manipulation from Viomi.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by the director »

flip=slip
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by the director »

20 pages on D1. I have a feeling this is going to be a looooooooooooong game.

@Hiraki - by itself her slip probably would be nothing, but added to everything else that I've pointed out, and the story she is telling is clear.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by the director »

In post 480, Viomi wrote:This is a joke, right?

The example of a townie role pm is on the front page. No matter what my alignment, I can see the VT role PM

So you conveniently forgot about the VT role PM posted on the front page when you attempted to twist my comment into a scum slip? I mean what was all of that "hey there might be a werewolf town or mafiatown" stuff? Do you think there are two towns or something?

Your lies are piling up, friend.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by the director »

YEAH RAVENS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by the director »

MORE VOTES FOR VIOMI PLEASE
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:37 am

Post by the director »

I'm going to give Navarre a day (about until 2pm EST tomorrow) to formulate a response. If he doesn't or if it looks bad, I'll hammer.

AJ - Quick wagons or deadline lynches are only bad if they only focus on the active field. I have to begrudgingly agree with Viomi - this one is on a player who is active lurking, which means it has a bit more honesty behind it.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 am

Post by the director »

Also Navarre has been circling the drain for a while now. He has had some measure of suspicion of his slot that he hasn't been able to shake, which makes me less phased to support this one.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by the director »

In post 545, YOLO wrote:Having said that, I think we're ready to end the day. What I find very surprising though is that the player that has been so adamant about hammering has hesitated to do so not once, but twice.

I want to hammer right now, but I'd rather give Navarre a chance to claim. Director, I suggest you wait for his claim too. Anyone who hammers before Navarre has a chance to claim should be under extreme suspicion tomorrow.

I'm going to be honest, I really haven't been giving Navarre much attention, just have noticed a lot of people don't like him on some level and that he really doesn't contribute much. I'm ISOing him right now, and if I get a strong scum read from him, I am going to hammer tonight.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by the director »

In post 552, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 539, Aj The Epic wrote:Director will hammer anyways... I still am rather concerned here, this was a really hard and fast wagon, and rarely do these work well for town.

You're right. Town flip won't surprise me but it has to be someone

Begrudgingly agree. Navarre, even if town, isn't going to soak up a night kill and has a grand total of 12 posts (made the ISO real easy) over 20something pages which is just awful. Equally awful is the fact he is on the chopping block over 12 whole posts (I seriously thought he had more).

The only other possibility is asking Navarre to replace out and picking someone else for the deadline lynch. That way Navarre's replacement can catch up during the night and we use the lynch on someone much scummier.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by the director »

In post 559, Viomi wrote:I wish I knew what just happened.

I really do.

Well either Hiraki just blew a gasket and went mental, or rapidcanyon is about to make it real interesting in here.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:39 am

Post by the director »

VOTE: Viomi
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:32 am

Post by the director »

In post 627, Josh Lyman wrote:It's obvious, really.

Vote: Maenara

Attacking the weakest player on your wagon doesn't bode well for you.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:19 am

Post by the director »

And we need to kill viomi. Until then I'm just going to hate you all.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:21 am

Post by the director »

don't be mean epms
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:55 am

Post by the director »

In post 630, Viomi wrote:
In post 622, Viomi wrote:
In post 619, the director wrote:VOTE: Viomi

Thanks for giving me all of these detailed reasons so I can explain to you why they don't make me scum.

Oh wait...

You are scum. Explain that.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:11 am

Post by the director »

Revenus said happy new year, for those of you who aren't a month behind.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:23 am

Post by the director »

the fact that it is bugging you so much is awesome. if you want a reason your twilight play was absolutely horrific, and the fact that you aren't dead yet is mind boggling. but this town is so goddamn stupid they hammered a guy who had 12 freaking posts, so you might have a shot to live viomi.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:31 am

Post by the director »

read revenus, viomi, and get back to me with your thoughts.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:51 am

Post by the director »

In post 641, evilpacman18 wrote:
vote: Maenara

You are asking for a lynch bro
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:21 am

Post by the director »

In post 658, Viomi wrote:
In post 656, evilpacman18 wrote:Aftern scanning Hiraki's iso, I've determined that his most likely partners are Viomi, the director, or WT Snacks

Maybe some quotes from Hiraki that makes me, director, and WTSnacks likely partners?

There is a certain responsibility for people reading the game to understand what is going on, and you seem so hung up on always asking for evidence. I'm not going to speak for EPM, but I think most of what he posted is self-explanatory. The fact that at every twist and turn you are asking for "proof" when it should be obvious to those who are keeping up with the game makes me believe you are either overly concerned about what exactly people think of you because you are afraid of reacting to the wrong thing, are attempting to purposely stall/cloud the game by being able to argue semantics and meaningless details, or both.

Me: Because I refused to hammer.
You: Hardcore bussed Hiraki until veering off on Navarre at the last moment.
WTSnacks: Called him town initially but then jumped on the "Hiraki is scum" wagon which can be seen as distancing.

It took me 10 seconds to figure all of that out, and EPM is free to correct/clarify if he sees anything different.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 am

Post by the director »

In post 661, Maenara wrote:While you do that, place a vote on Josh, will you? He needs to deliver some more info, regardless of whatever else is going on, and three votes apparently doesn't suffice to convince him of that. L-2 might help.

After reading Josh's ISO the best I can boil him down is to:

> dayvig reactionfish
> jumps on Hikari and Navarre wagons when they were hot
> prod skipping / prod dodging
> votes Mae with weak reasoning

I admit he could be in the scum realm based off of this.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by the director »

No worries Rapid, stuff happens.

@Josh - playing chicken with your wagon, eh?
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by the director »

VOTE: Josh Lyman

You lost the game of chicken.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by the director »

^nice try, guy.

VOTE: Revenus
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by the director »

Explain what? Go fish.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by the director »

I'm the easy target, so the fact that Rev attacked me was expected. Dumb scum is dumb.

I expected more out of you, though, Rae. Nevertheless, if you want to call it OMGUS, you do that.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:47 am

Post by the director »

oh god its like Christmas i can either support killing rev or killing viomi. Viomi vote revenus.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 am

Post by the director »

In post 695, Maenara wrote:
(( Yes, I'm blatantly not taking a stance until we've got everyone back in the game and with no ready excusess for not participating ))

High five!
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:35 am

Post by the director »

In post 698, JacobSavage wrote:Director is being Director unfortunately.

I should sig this.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 am

Post by the director »

In post 705, Maenara wrote:Revenus, while we're waiting for Viomi, why don't you go ahead and tell us a bit more. A lot, specifically. As much as you can, related to the game in any way possible.

Good luck with that. He should have been dead D1 but somehow he still lives.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by the director »

Killing mae seems so much more simple at this point.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by the director »

Hey I've been sick so no posts from me today. I'll post thoughts tomorrow when I'm all caught up.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by the director »

VOTE: viomi

I've wanted to do that ever since D1.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:01 am

Post by the director »

Yeah it should be three to lynch.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:37 am

Post by the director »

YOLO your reasoning circles around me not wanting to hammer Hiraki. When I said I was going to quickhammer Hiraki, he was under serious heat at the time. Why would I say I was going to quickhammer my scum buddy only to back out at the last minute? It doesn't make any sense.

I'm still looking through the remaining 4 players. Still leaning towards Revenus being the last goon, I really thought it was Mae but she just flipped town.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by the director »

In post 757, Revenus wrote:normally im against quickhammers but in this case i think it'd be poetic

Certainly would be. If anyone actually does it, good luck in lylo.

VOTE: YOLO
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by the director »

Because his case on me seems opportunistic. The base of what he has posted is from D1, meaning he has had all this time to bring it to light but instead saves it for now. Not only that, his argument doesn't make any logical sense. I was pushing for people to put Hiraki at L-1 and then said I was going to quickhammer, but then backed out. If I was scum that wouldn't make any sense.

Taking both of those thoughts into consideration, the case and the vote seem manufactured, which put him above you in scumminess.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by the director »

I'm VT, I disagree with both Revenus and Hiraki. For what it is worth.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by the director »

Err I meant YOLO. Not that it matters anymore, good luck in lylo folks.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by the director »

Well done town. No hard feelings YOLO.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #90) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by the director »

thedirector will hammer me. He's unstable.

I lol'd at this.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #91) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by the director »

Also Viomi being scum was apparent D1 ... the fact that the enemy faction didn't nix her was unsettling. Hiraki your L-1 refusal to claim was brilliant, I'll be looking out for that in the future.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by the director »

it was a random shot, don't overanalyze it.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:54 am

Post by the director »

In post 835, AngryPidgeon wrote:I do think the game was townsided though.

Howso?

In my opinion dual scum teams are tilted towards scum, even if the town has a bit of firepower. Mafia are able to easier fit in since they are sincerely scumhunting for the other team, which makes it much more organic for them to fit in.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”