Mini 1450: Hillbilly Hunt Mafia (Game Over)

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu May 09, 2013 2:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 6, MrObvious wrote:VOTE: CoolDog because all hillbillies have one.
I'm sad that I can not defend against this argument :( . All hillbillys do have dogs.

vote: Mr_ree

for sounding like he ain't from these here states.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu May 09, 2013 5:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Thu May 09, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 20, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 14, CooLDoG wrote:
vote: Mr_ree

for sounding like he ain't from these here states.
This may be a slight towntell from CooLDoG. I think scum would be less likely to talk as if they are a hillbilly.
I can understand redneck. I have trouble speaking it fluently, but I do have lots of practice.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 25, Mr_Ree wrote:I have no idea what to do with this ^.
I live in Kentucky. It comes with the territory. Although the worst rednecks come from Tennessee, everyone knows that.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Fri May 10, 2013 2:56 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 28, MrObvious wrote:If you're from Kentucky, I'm sure your redneck is fluent.
my point.
In post 4, Jebus wrote:I agree!
Vote: Jebus
My thoughts on the self vote are basically null. Neither town nor scum have motivation to self vote at this point in the game. In my opinion it is just jebus having some fun.
In post 30, MrObvious wrote:
In post 26, Jebus wrote:Clearly that means I'm a jester.
Is this some kind of ploy to gain a jester free pass?
Why are we talking about jesters right now? Do you know something I don't?
In post 39, MaraPim wrote:[

AND SO IT BEGINS
BULLSHIT META INCOMING!!!! Close up the barn. Our horses might gets outs. I'll be a gettin the four-wheeler!
In post 41, ThAdmiral wrote:When was the last time anyone actually saw a jester?
never
In post 43, MaraPim wrote:And to make it clear, yes I voted Ree.
And yes, my gut tingles with Obvious's posts.

~PM
So you make a post to clarify your stance but you still don't explain why ree>obvious (the person who you think is scummy)... This needs clarification.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

that must be horrible. Sounds like epicmafia.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Fri May 10, 2013 9:07 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ree's last post is really awkward. He seems like he is trying to gain town points by saying that he hasn't checked his role pm and thus can't be operating off of scum motivation. Hmmm... I like my vote now.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Fri May 10, 2013 11:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

oh hello

Have you read the game yet?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 62, Mr_Ree wrote:
@cooldog: that's my typical response to Ms. M's question.
You can reference our last game together,
Slenderman, for proof that it doesn't indicate alignment. I assure you I have read my role PM. I'm just not going to claim my role at this time.

Appreciate the misrep though.
yeah, your meta argument is stupid. The reason it is stupid is because you basically admit here that you are playing specifically towards your meta. This is why self-meta is fucking pointless and I'm happy with my vote.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Sat May 11, 2013 8:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 77, nopointinactingup wrote: Seems like he's spending more time trying to make himself look town rather than scum-hunt.
I agree with this. ree has so far only been on the defensive. He has yet to go on the attack, which is the main goal of the town.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Sat May 11, 2013 11:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

my replies are always out of focus.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Sun May 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah, I'm going to respond to ree when I have more time. btw, it isn't a misrep if you actually said you had to check your role pm. And your meta argument is still fucking pitiful.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #12) » Tue May 14, 2013 1:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 91, Mr_Ree wrote:I'll start with Cooldog
In post 57, CooLDoG wrote:ree's last post is really awkward. He seems like he is trying to gain town points by saying that he hasn't checked his role pm and thus can't be operating off of scum motivation. Hmmm... I like my vote now.
I take this to mean you didn't like your vote before. The analysis is faulty as was pointed out. I didn't say I didn't read my role PM and it was a far jump to assume that.
This is a blatent Misrep
which is why I answered it by explaining why it was a misrep.
My vote was an rvs vote, so you could say that I was not happy with it. But here is the actual post I was referring to:
In post 55, Mr_Ree wrote:
Of course you can trust me, I'm the town gynecologist....or was it psychologist... day vig maybe? I should really check my role PM again...
It is impossible for me to misrepresent something that you actually said. Here you were trying to gain town credit by say that you had to check your role pm. This is a fact.
In post 76, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 62, Mr_Ree wrote: @cooldog: that's my typical response to Ms. M's question.
You can reference our last game together,
Slenderman, for proof that it doesn't indicate alignment. I assure you I have read my role PM. I'm just not going to claim my role at this time. Appreciate the misrep though.
yeah, your meta argument is stupid. The reason it is stupid is because you basically admit here that you are playing specifically towards your meta. This is why self-meta is fucking pointless and I'm happy with my vote.
This is GOLD! You say my arguement is stupid, because it completely contradicts yours. All I was saying is that I used the exact same response before when asked a similar pointless question.

The question goes nowhere, the answer goes nowhere, yet you try to fashion it into a tell using a misrep. Let's disect this post a little, shall we.

"Yeah, your meta arguement is stupid" - translation: screw you for making me look bad by calling me on my misrep.

"The reason it is stupid is because you basically admit here that you are playing specifically towards your meta" Translation: you just admitted that you have done the exact same thing before and it had no bearing on your alignment which makes my analysis of it look bad.

"This is why self meta is fucking pointless and I'm happy with my vote" Translation: I have nothing else to call you on so I'm just going to keep pushing this crap meta angle and hope someone buys it.
wait, wait wait. This is how it goes down:
X asks y
You answer z
I point out that a part of z is scummy
You defend with self meta.

Does anyone not see a problem with this?

Because you love self meta so much, let me give you some of mine, although I really hate it. In pretty much every single game I have one constant, do you know what that is? Every game I say that meta is bullshit. Every game. Not just once. Every game I say that meta is bullshit, why do I say that meta is bullshit? because the only purpose meta serves is to let scum hide behind a mystical "town meta" and avoid getting lynched.

If we accept meta defensives then we must accept that the most scummy action possible can be countered by: "ohh guys, in this one game back in 2009 my first post was 'don't mess with the family', I was town that game, therefore if I say, 'don't mess with the family', I must be town. I said, 'don't mess with the family' here, so therefore I am town" Actual 100% true story. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p1855315 I was really fucking stupid back then. I hate my first mafia game. Curse you for making me bring it up.

This sort of thing is exactly what you are doing in the above post. Countering a scummy post with, "I have done it before" is exactly how scum use meta to manipulate the town. Self meta (the worst kind I might add), is a way to shut down scum hunting by confirming scummy actions as some how being town. Put simply you are using one game of meta (not even a big enough sample size to get any idea of your actual play. I will accept your meta when you achieve a 3% margin of error and 95% confidence level. It is impossible to do this, thus I never accept meta, ever) to get off any scum points you have earned. So yeah, your meta argument is bullshit.
In post 81, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 77, nopointinactingup wrote: Seems like he's spending more time trying to make himself look town rather than scum-hunt.
I agree with this. ree has so far only been on the defensive. He has yet to go on the attack, which is the main goal of the town.
I have been on the attack, I've just been building my reads and biding my time.

I believe I've taken several jabs at you. I've stated that Mr. Obvious has been becoming increasingly suspicious, I voted Timewarp for his ridiculous post that he never followed up on.

Of course, I don't believe that the main goal of town is to constantly be on the attack. The main goal of town is to build reads on all the players in an attempt to find scum. To that effect, I've given dry-fit town points and attempted to get some serious responses out of Jebus, while building reads on several other players.

Are you trying to tell me that townhunting does not give the same quality of reads or PoE that scumhunting gives? Are you telling me that a balanced approach to both does not net scum? You have to be out of your mind.
By being on the attack, I mean going after people for doing scummy stuff. Although this argument has been defeated by the fact that you are now attacking me. I have tried town hunting, I have found it less effective in the early stages of the game due to the fact that one must have reads on
players to have a scum read. Later on it becomes more useful as poe becomes a more viable strategy. So town hunting with no other reads is not a good way to play. So, yes, you must always be on the attack in some form if you want to win the game. Defending yourself does NOT constitute being town, actually it is the other way around.
In post 83, CooLDoG wrote:my replies are always out of focus.
I have news for you, so is your scumhunting. Your views are to narrow to see the bigger picture.

Now, speaking of meta, well done ignoring the back and forth between dry fit and myself regarding our views on "acting like a hillbilly" by giving your location. It completely ignores the spirit of what we were saying. I have news for you, with the advent of shows like Duck Dynasty and Swamp People, everyone can now be fluent in redneck. I haven't seen anyone else pull the "act like a hillbilly act", why do you feel that you have to. You do realize town is hunting hillbillies this game right? How would you react if i was in a game with you hunting mafia and I started talking like a 1930's gangster? Would that make me seem more town or more scum to you?

Shorry Sham, you killed my brother, shee...
I think my link to my first game gives a pretty good response, don't you think? Also I don't really care about that. If I get lynched over "talking like a hill billy" in a hill billy game, that is not a game I would like to be in.

DONE. Sorry for the late post. Monday was busy for me.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Tue May 14, 2013 1:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 91, Mr_Ree wrote: "People speak in the vernacular of the region where they grew up involuntarily" Do you really believe this?
It was joke. I actually do not have a souther accent when I speak normally. I can force a pretty good one though. And sometimes in my posts the word "sorta" does creep in a little. But the point was that it was a joke for a hill billy themed game... it was a rvs vote.
In post 110, Thor665 wrote:I'm glad that we're back in RVS.
so does that means you won't put any effort into scum hunting? Come on, 5 pages and nothing thor?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #14) » Tue May 14, 2013 11:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 120, Dry-fit wrote:Sorry I haven't been able to post, having internet problems. Hopefully will get that fixed tomorrow.
Why not do something about it then?
CooLDoG wrote:If I get lynched over "talking like a hill billy" in a hill billy game, that is not a game I would like to be in.
Have you been paying attention? I was saying that talking like a hillbilly made you seem more
town.
I wasn't talking about you. I was talking to ree...
In post 124, Mr_Ree wrote: I just skimmed through Cooldog's post. Are you using a Meta argument to say that you always vote people who use Meta arguments because you think Meta is only used by scum?

Really?
If meta is your only defense then 100% yes. I will lynch your ass every game for saying the words "I did it in xyz game and I flipped town, therefore I am town here".

That does not extend to attacks: "xyz is scummy because he did this in zyx game". I simply don't find those arguments compelling, not scummy.
In post 125, MaraPim wrote:First of, Mr Ree's self meta argument.
CoolDog mentioned that he thought Ree meant that he hadn't read his role PM. To disprove this, Mr Ree mentioned that he has done it in a different game and he shows how and why. He's not saying that he's town for doing it before as town. Huge difference
So is he saying he is scum for doing it? seriosu question. If he wasn't trying to prove he was town by his self meta, why did he bring it up in the discussion of his weird non-reading/helf-read/sorta reading... rolepm thing?

Hay, ree, serious question: are you scum for doing the role pm in the last game you were town in? Is that your argument? because I think you are trying to say you are town for doing the same thing as town... Hay mara could be right, but both ways I'm still happy with your lynch.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Tue May 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 129, Mr_Ree wrote:I'll bite. I was trying to say it was null. Did you not see that? It's in the same post.

My answers, no, no and no

Nice misrepresent.
wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. So you aren't trying to prove you are town, eh? You defense is just a load of hogwash. get over it and get yo ass lycnhed plox.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #16) » Tue May 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 135, Thor665 wrote:
In post 116, CooLDoG wrote:
so does that means you won't put any effort into scum hunting? Come on, 5 pages and nothing thor?
Whut?

People who hate meta have a weird concept of what meta is.
Not about meta. Going back to rvs means that you have no reads, which I found to be unbelievable.

@ree, this prolong discussions gets the game nowhere. Suffice to say I think you are scum hiding behind meta, and you hate my guts and omgus me. anyway.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Tue May 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

ohh okay.

getting out of rvs, presumably with reads, and then going back to rvs, presumably without reads, seems odd. Especially on page 5.

better now?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #18) » Wed May 15, 2013 5:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 146, Thor665 wrote:
In post 144, CooLDoG wrote:ohh okay.

getting out of rvs, presumably with reads, and then going back to rvs, presumably without reads, seems odd. Especially on page 5.

better now?
I would agree that seems odd.
Which is why I was annoyed so many people did it.
So...yes?
okay, now I understand your post. You were talking about others not you.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #19) » Wed May 15, 2013 5:44 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 152, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 147, MaraPim wrote:I think Dog should stop talking, he gets scummier and scummier with each post. will talk to Pim about moving the vote again
If each post he makes gives us a stronger read on him, why should he stop posting? Especially since you seem to think there's a good chance Dog is scum.
because mara is ree's buddy... that is a possible explanation. Although it is a touch too early to start talking about buddys and fulls scum teams.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #20) » Wed May 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

ree, man. What have we been talking about for the past 3 pages?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #21) » Thu May 16, 2013 11:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah, mara, you haven't read the game.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #22) » Thu May 16, 2013 11:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

also, why do you chainsaw for ree? What stake do you have in this?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #23) » Fri May 17, 2013 6:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 174, Ms Marangal wrote: have a chance at loosing a strong town player with Ree gone so...

~Mara
bullshit. You are defended ree for no reason. It is 8 pages into the game and you already have an obv town read who also happens to be a
very
strong player. Something is wrong.

I really dislike how ree and mara are answering and defending each other as of late. It is a bit disconcerting. Seems like two mouths on the same person.
In post 181, MaraPim wrote:D
Anyway, I told him to stop talking because it's making the victory that much more easier for us. I dunno about you, but I like challenges. it's no fun when something is an easy gain, especially when it comes to mafia.
Wow, this is so bad. This is really bad. You want the town to have a hard time finding scum. Wow.

vote: mara

~Formatting Fixed~
Last edited by PeregrineV on Mon May 20, 2013 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #24) » Sat May 18, 2013 2:04 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 185, Mr_Ree wrote:Odd that you people would vote a player who is going VLA and is therefore unable to defend themself for the next 3 or 4 days. Not classy.
why are you defending mara on page 8?

@mod, could you somehow fix my epic fail of bb tags
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #25) » Sat May 18, 2013 2:07 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah, I don't like how mara and ree are buddy buddy so early in the game. It doesn't seem right. I have never in my four years on this site seen such hard buddying
this early.
I have seen pretty hard buddying, but not right out of the gate.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #26) » Sat May 18, 2013 6:10 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Spoiler: formated fixed
In post 174, Ms Marangal wrote: have a chance at loosing a strong town player with Ree gone so...

~Mara
bullshit. You are defended ree for no reason. It is 8 pages into the game and you already have an obv town read who also happens to be a
very
strong player. Something is wrong.

I really dislike how ree and mara are answering and defending each other as of late. It is a bit disconcerting. Seems like two mouths on the same person.
In post 181, MaraPim wrote: Anyway, I told him to stop talking because it's making the victory that much more easier for us. I dunno about you, but I like challenges. it's no fun when something is an easy gain, especially when it comes to mafia.
Wow, this is so bad. This is really bad. You want the town to have a hard time finding scum. Wow.

to be sure it got in.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #27) » Sat May 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I'm not twisting. You said you didn't want me to talk because you wanted the challenge. Meaning you wanted the game to be harder for you and thus harder for the town to find scum. Anyone who advocates that = insta lynch in my book.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #28) » Mon May 20, 2013 5:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

here, but:
mod: I'm going to be v/la from Thursday to monday
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #29) » Mon May 20, 2013 5:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 202, havingfitz wrote:
In post 199, CooLDoG wrote:you wanted the game to be harder for you and thus harder for the town to find scum.
So is MaraPim town?
no, he/she/it is scum for obstructing the towns scumhunting. Wanting the game to be harder IS NOT pro-town.
In post 224, Mr_Ree wrote:To me it sounded like she already was pretty sure about him and his responses were just reinforcing the read. She/it had the vote down already and seemed fairly confident of his alignment when Mara said that.
except that is not what she said. IF she had said, "CooLDoG can now stop posting becuase I know he is scum" then it would have been an entirly different story.
In post 227, MaraPim wrote:
In post 223, Dry-fit wrote:No. It's that Mara's suggestion doesn't make any sense from the perspective of someone trying to determine CooLDoG's alignment.
Because I wasn't at that point? I already felt like I could effectively pin Cooldog as scum to the point where, it would be safe for me to also look for partners. His response that I quoted where I told him to be quiet made my scum-read on him that much more realistic
And you say exactly what ree just said. Except for one small fact. YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT THE FIRST TIME.

Also, does anyone else find the relationship between mara and ree odd?

In post 235, T S O wrote:
In post 180, Mr_Ree wrote:
Regarding Ms M.'s post: I don't see anything wrong with it. Sounds about right to me.
Is it scummy to defend someone you have a town read on?
Please tell me what specifically you find wrong about it.
It just seems odd that Mara found the need to actually chainsaw you. If I thought someone was strong Town, then I'd presume with such a strong read so early, said person could handle themselves without me chainsawing them.
also this.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #30) » Mon May 20, 2013 5:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 236, Bacde wrote:UNVOTE:

i forgot I was in this game

someone give me a run-down GO
we lynch mara or ree today and when one of them flips scum we lynch the other.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #31) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 242, Bacde wrote:VOTE: Ree
cool, back to ree.

vote: ree

As stated before I'm fine with either of the two lynches.
In post 245, Mr_Ree wrote:You said good fruit. Fruit is a derogatory term for homosexual. That's an insult. Insults are scummy. Fake vote: Thor
Fruit can also symbolize sexuality in art. [/only thing I learned from that art class]

@ta, that is because you don't answer on behalf of ree or mara. Your defenses stand on their own and are original. Also different is the fact that you are actually contributing towards the game with pro-active scum hunting, mara and ree are simply reactionary. As for the way I find my reads, that is a matter of opinion... This is how I play the game, if you find it scummy, then what can I say?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #32) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 252, MaraPim wrote: I even do it myself.
Also, if we’re scum and you’re town, why would we ask you to shut up when you’re painting yourself scummy?
~PM
because it would have given you a possible way to disengage from my wagon and possibly disassociate from me if needed... But this does not answer to my point that town would not want to make the game harder. You have yet to defend that.
In post 254, ThAdmiral wrote:If ree gets lynched over cooldog I give up on this game.
okay, seems like you will have to give up then.
In post 259, Mr_Ree wrote:

Can nobody see why the three of us are voting Cooldog?
hmm.. I guess your points aren't as good as you thought they were... also, "WHHHHHHYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( "
In post 263, MaraPim wrote:I never said Ree was 100 percent scum, I'm fairly sure I used 95%.
Don't need to read the rest of the post. GG everyone, we have two scum dead d1.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #33) » Sun May 26, 2013 3:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 268, Mr_Ree wrote:@Obvious: So you agree that twisting people's words is scummy right?
I think your own words twist all by themselves...
In post 270, Mr_Ree wrote: Do you realize that in that game he never tried to twist anyone's words in order to get a lynch?
He took a completely different stance on defense.

This is NOT the same cooldog. Look at the iso's. I can actually read THAT Cooldog as town.
the problem is that you are the one who is being attacked. You are simply viewing this game from a different perspective. With that said, I don't put any stock in meta, so if you think that my actions in this game merit a vote, then by all means vote me, but at this point I think you are just grasping at straws with a rather comical attempt at omgus.

@obviosu, the reason why I used meta was to show how stupid it was. The example was that in my first game ever I was town and said something really stupid. Saying something really stupid in game A does not exonerate me from all scum points for saying the same stupid thing in game b. My argument was against the use of meta... but you are correct, I did use meta to make this point.
In post 289, ThAdmiral wrote:Ok there are a bunch of us that want to lynch cooldog, and others that want to lynch ree, but it looks like both wagons have stalled.
Who does everyone think is the best compromise/potential third option?
mara.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #34) » Sun May 26, 2013 8:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 297, Thor665 wrote:
In post 296, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 289, ThAdmiral wrote:Ok there are a bunch of us that want to lynch cooldog, and others that want to lynch ree, but it looks like both wagons have stalled.
Who does everyone think is the best compromise/potential third option?
mara.
So vote her then?
mara and ree are equal to me. I keep my vote on the highest of the two... whenever one gets equal to the other I hop.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #35) » Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 303, T S O wrote:@Dry-fit: I believe scum is one of {Cool, Ree} and I'm trying to see who I would prefer. Mara isn't quite scummy enough for lynch -yet-.
what do you think of the relationship between mara and ree?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #36) » Mon May 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 293, T S O wrote:I've posted.

Instead of trying to get prods, how about contributing? You're doing your best to look busy without actually doing anything.
this post is pretty ironic.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #37) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:01 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 307, T S O wrote: Mara-Ree is odd but Mara believes he is hard town and isn't faking it IMO. Whether he is...
what exactly?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #38) » Tue May 28, 2013 6:33 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 313, nopointinactingup wrote:I have no idea why the Ree wagon is stalling up
same. Thor seems to take a really weird position. It seems hard to want to lynch mara and not ree. The two are so connected they are literally the same person it seems like.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #39) » Thu May 30, 2013 1:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 325, Aj The Epic wrote:
Cooldog
, can I get some reads on people BESIDES Ree/Marangal. I need these for when they flip, you can't simply change them.
firstly I'm sorry for no posts yesterday. I was a little bit busy, and I will be today too.

As for other people, I would take a strong look at T S O tomorrow. He seems to always want to appear like he is doing something, when the content he has posted has been miserable.

I'm not a huge fan of Mr. Obvious because he doesn't give that many reasons for his reads.

People who I think are town are TA, for sure a big scum hunter.
Thor for the same reasons. I also think the exchange between him and TA made them both look like town in my opinion.
Fitz is also not as scummy as you think in my opinion...

Also should I claim the flavor for my role as well?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #40) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Also, at aj....

I don't use meta in my scum tells at all. I am 100% meta free. I never say xyz person is acting like he did in mini 438745972483952980. Never. Never. Simply never do I do that. It is not inevitable to us meta. Meta usage is solely responsible for most loses on this site in my opinion.

Also, when I say chain saw, I know what I'm talking about. 2009 join date and you don't think I know what a chain saw is when I see it?

But aj, what do you think of the relationship that exists now between ree and mara. Their votes are linked. They defend each other with the same arguments. They attack others with the same argument. Do you not see that they are basically the same person? Does that not catch you as odd?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #41) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 342, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 325, Aj The Epic wrote:

Also should I claim the flavor for my role as well?
also this was wrong. I'm in another game with some of the same people, and I got confused between the two games. With that said If I get to l-1 I will claim both my role and flavor.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #42) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 350, MaraPim wrote: and you used initially stated Ree was scum because he used self-Meta... yet, when you state that "your replies are always out of focus" and by stating " I Never use Meta in games" you do the exact same thing that made you think Ree was scum, which is why your scum.
you are an idiot. Plane and simple. There is no way that you could possibly construe and argument against meta to mean taht I am for it. The my posts are always out of focus is a joke, if you think jokes should be taken seriously then vote your fucking self, because you actively wanted to make the game harder. Secondly, how the fuck. How the fuck, could you some how say that me using meta to illustrate why meta is bullshit=I luv meta ( <3 ?). How the fuck.

Also, I'm a vt and Rick Grimes, King County Sheriff

SOmeone fucking kill mara. For the love of god kill mara. Kill or mame. Which ever.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #43) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 373, MaraPim wrote:
In post 372, MrObvious wrote:
In post 369, Ms Marangal wrote: and I didn't construe the fact that you using self-meta means you love it, I came to the conclusion that you are a hypocrite for calling Ree scum for using self-meta when you used it yourself.
You're ridiculous. First, I didn't refer to any game where I was town and use it as a defense for myself like Ree did. Second, my read on Cooldog is partially based on meta from the last game I played. Third, the meta I used from the games I've played was illustrating that more times than not, there are no safe roles. Get your facts straight before you start making false claims.

that was for Cooldog
and your argument is still, literally, fucking stupid. literally: fucking stupid.

ridiculous example:
A: I think all scum do xyz due to abc reasons
B: I don't think that is correct
A: WHY????
B: Because here is an example where if you used your logic xyz would not necessarily be scum. Here is the example....
A: HAH you used xyz!!!! YOU ARE SCUM

This is actually the argument that you are attacking me with. Word for word. Do you find a problem with the above example? Is A correct in saying that because B used xyz (selfmeta) as an example he must be scum? Or has A failed to realize that in arguments it is acceptable to bring up an example where your opponents logic fails.

Again here is exactly what my example for why selfmeta, specifically, is bullshit:

I actually had a game (my first game on site. Really painful) where I said, "Don't mess with he family" In my first or second post. Now I was lynched for it, for good reason. I flipped town. Now with this meta, using your logic, I can say that if in a mafia game I say, "Don't mess with the family" then I must be town, or at the very least not scum.

So I am scum for attacking selfmeta by using an example where the selfmeta logic breaks down. Is this different from the imaginary conversation between A and B? If so, why? And how?

Also, if you are still not 100% convinced of your logic how about this:

I'm going to say it....

Don't mess with the family.

I must be town because in one game of meta (apparently 1 game is enough to establish your meta. Because ree only had one game and you bought that) I said the exact same thing and I flipped town. THUS I MUST BE TOWN FOR SAYING IT.

Why is my defense less believable than ree's? Essentially they are the same thing. Difference: you are buddies with ree.

Ohh yeah, I'm using a meta defense now baby.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #44) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 355, MrObvious wrote:
In post 350, MaraPim wrote: Obvious, yeah but you were saying that I didn't explain myself at all. :|
At the time of your jump off of the Ree wagon, you didn't.

------

Cooldog did you breadcrumb your role anywhere?
bread crumb vt? Why would I do that?
In post 356, Bacde wrote:
In post 350, MaraPim wrote: Obvious, yeah but you were saying that I didn't explain myself at all. :|

------

breadcrumb vt?

lol
In post 358, Aj The Epic wrote:Who breadcrumbs either of that?
not me :roll:
In post 361, Mr_Ree wrote:Because he claimed VT?

How does a sample Role PM and lack of flavor breadcrumbs (who does that?) convince you of anything?
have you breadcrumbed your flavor ree? If you are going to call me scum for not doing you sure as fuck had better have.

By ree's own logic both me and him are scum. And we are letting this guy live.
In post 371, havingfitz wrote:
In post 369, Ms Marangal wrote:I came to the conclusion that you are a hypocrite for calling Ree scum for using self-meta when you used it yourself.
I have been in a few games where CoolDog has given people crap about meta. How is he supposed to illustrate his habit of giving people shit about using meta if he doesn't refer to his meta for doing it? It does come across as hypocritical but it can't be avoided and is, iirc, about the extent of his use of meta. Using that point against him is weeeeeak.
exactly. For example, It is like trying to make an argument against the existence of a god without using the word god. It is nearly impossible, and stupid to expect one to never use something they don't believe in as an example to prove their point. I was giving mara an example of why I don't believe in meta by using an extreme example of how using the "meta logic" (which was correctly applied btw.) is quite possibly the dumbest thing you can do in a mafia game. Specifically regarding self meta.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #45) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:05 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 376, T S O wrote:
In post 375, CooLDoG wrote:

------

bread crumb vt? Why would I do that?
In post 356, Bacde wrote:

------

breadcrumb vt?

lol
In post 358, Aj The Epic wrote:Who breadcrumbs either of that?
not me :roll:
In post 361, Mr_Ree wrote:Because he claimed VT?

How does a sample Role PM and lack of flavor breadcrumbs (who does that?) convince you of anything?
have you breadcrumbed your flavor ree? If you are going to call me scum for not doing you sure as fuck had better have.

By ree's own logic both me and him are scum. And we are letting this guy live.

Horrific misrep there. No-one said you were scum for lack of breadcrumbing. Your play all game has been the issue. Ree's argument is that a VT claim doesn't clean you but you twist his words into saying he's calling you scum solely on lack of flavour breadcrumbing when that's not it at all. There's also an element of role fishing there - "why didn't you breadcrumb your flavour?" is a hard question to answer without revealing something.
actually you are right, that was a misrep there. But T S O what do you think? You haven't posted much at all.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 391, Aj The Epic wrote:Dueling wagons, or counter wagons, are inherently scummy.
Yeah, except that it always happens.

If you guys really want to lynch me go ahead. But make sure you lynch ree and mara tomorrow.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Mr. Obvious is town.
Thor is Town.
TAl is town.
Fitz is prob town too

/final reads. You know who I think is scum.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

enjoy.

also, bah. WHy have those posts gone out of style.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”