Newbie 1486: Sandcastle Mafia--Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

hey guys! I'll be your IC for this game and when I mean IC I'm inexperienced challenge which means I been around the site for a while.

What does this entail for you?

I will teach you everything you need to know. Ask me questions, however many they are and I'll answer them.

I can not lie to you regardless of my alignment as it's stated in being a good IC. Everything I say will be 100% truth.

So first things first:

Newbies if you haven't already I suggest reading these things:

This link will teach you all about the basic roles.

This link will give you some rules about mafia.

This link might help answer some questions about mafia. (feel free to ask me - I don't bite)

A few rules of my own that I follow are:

Don't panic and stay calm.

Do NOT fake claim as town. If you are VT do not fake claim a PR - it hurts you and your alignment more than the mafia.

Only "claim" when you are at L-1 and someone does intent to hammer.

What is claim? When you give the name of your role to the thread. For example: If your role PM says you are a VT - claim VT

What is intent to hammer? Intent to hammer will be the vote that ends the day sending us into night.

What is L-1? It is the vote right before the last vote.

Do not quick lynch and do not hammer before waiting for a claim.

We always lynch Day 1. A no lynch day 1 benefits the scum more than the town.

RVS = Random Voting Stage

RQS = Random Question Stage

~

Now that IC stuff is out of the way I'll begin with a:

VOTE: Penguin_alien

It should be very effective.

Followed by a

VOTE: Charlie

MLP <3
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

quick questions:

How much experience do you have in mafia?

Example: Other forums, face to face or none.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

I agree. I only know of one Se that needs replacement because he site flaked.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Malakittens »

Site flaking is when a player doesn't answer prods or PM's in multiple games and is site wide replaced.

I know Hanzo will be replaced so yeah. Only reason why I know this is because my last modded game he didn't pick up the dead qt

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

The game is finished therefore its not off limits..?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also Charlie unless my coding went you need to bold or use vote tags.

[ vote ] name [ /vote ]

Like such :

VOTE: Peng

Cuz she's talking to me on break <3.

To unvote:

[ unvote ] Peng [ /unvote ]

Like such :

UNVOTE: Peng

( without spaces )

Also you could use [ b ] __ [ /b ] too.
@Peng: rawr.

So yeah neither of your votes count.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh okay it is my phone. I must have disabled codes. ._.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

Alrighty guys, I'm gonna bug Chamber, but vote tags are currently messed up.

if you want your vote to count you need to [ b ] Vote: Peng [ /b ] like this without the spaces because the [ vote ] isn't working at the moment.

Spoiler:
In post 18, Charlie wrote:Hi!

They say I'm an SE. That's ridiculous, because I haven't played in... a year? The Matrix 6 thing is new to me. I've played the old Cop/Doc vs. Roleblocker setup.
Malakittens wrote:I can not lie to you regardless of my alignment as it's stated in being a good IC. Everything I say will be 100% truth.
Well that's already a contradictory statement there.
VOTE: Malakittens
Malakittens wrote:Do NOT fake claim as town. If you are VT do not fake claim a PR - it hurts you and your alignment more than the mafia.
That's true... but it's not your own rule. This "rule" has been around for ages.
Malakittens wrote:Do not quick lynch and do not hammer before waiting for a claim.
True for Newbie games.

[That vote for the mod]
[That reasoning to vote me]
I gab that your humour is grand, at least what I understand!
Malakittens wrote:quick questions:

That's only 1 question.
I played some in the past. IRL, too but that's a totally different ball game.
saltrox wrote:Yeah, from games I've spectated before the SEs are usually fairly quick to make themselves known and start getting the ball rolling so I'm surprised to to have heard from either of them yet.
Maybe they have something to hide...
Patience, grasshopper.

[Malakittens talks about another game]
Uh, we're not allowed to talk about or reference other games, it's only good etiquette. I know it probably is a minor thing, but think of it as being polite to others.

UNVOTE: Malakittens

VOTE: Kake
For trying to imitate cake.
Too early to make any serious votes. There is good info already on the table, but until everyone participates I'm still rolling with the RVS.
Quote Numero Uno: To be fair I need to edit that in terms of setup etc, but even then I won't lie to you because I'm town. Even if I wasn't town I try to play as truthfully as possible without breaking site rules.

Quote Numero Dos: Yes, it's not my own rule, but I don't want newbies to think it's 'okay' to fake claim as town. I want them to know that it isn't okay to do that. I'm trying to teach them to succeed and not to fail.

Quote Numero Tres: My humor is amazing. ;D Thanks for the compliment unless you are using sarcasm :p

Quote Numero Cuatro: I agree after playing F2F mafia at the Reckoning it's much different than forum mafia.

Quote Numero Cinco: See my . I don't quote ongoing games and wouldn't make any references at them. My modding game has just ended a few days ago so saying that he never picked up the dead QT Pm isn't breaking any ongoing game violation.~

This spoiler response is for Charlie.^ My response is at the end.

@Preview Edit:

Volition: Want to add a vote to back up that statement..?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

Use bold code. [ b ] text [ /b ] w/o spaces.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

Shockingly I have very little reads so far in terms of gut. I found Voli's opening post suspicious at first, but then I did a slight read on the game he was in and it was the same thing so that nullified that.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 61, Charlie wrote:
In post 58, Malakittens wrote:Shockingly I have very little reads so far in terms of gut. I found Voli's opening post suspicious at first, but then I did a slight read on the game he was in and it was the same thing so that nullified that.
Opinions are dynamic and are subject to change, thus leading to change of votes. It's the natural flow of the game. Have you ever got into that situation whereby your initial gut feeling was correct, but you find your opinions sways too much as time drags on?
More often that you think. I have been known to have an accurate gut. It's just putting it into something others can grasp is the problem

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

Grib an insight to how Slimer plays is just this. I usually give him two days to sort and then I can read him because he's that hard to read imo. I have been known in games to have him as my sheepy sheep and pretend I have a double vote, but that's only after I'm sure he's town I let him do it.

Also android:

Why do you have me as town? Imo I don't feel like I have done much scum hunting.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 84, Android122 wrote:But you are active at least, which puts you ahead of some of us
Active doesnt always mean town. Lurking doesnt always mean scum. It's sometimes a tell, but not the most reliable.
In post 85, Grib wrote:
In post 83, Malakittens wrote:Grib an insight to how Slimer plays is just this. I usually give him two days to sort and then I can read him because he's that hard to read imo. I have been known in games to have him as my sheepy sheep and pretend I have a double vote, but that's only after I'm sure he's town I let him do it.

Also android:

Why do you have me as town? Imo I don't feel like I have done much scum hunting.
I don't really like the idea of just leaving him alone for two game days. I was only mildly suspicious of Slimer before, but Android coming to his defense out of nowhere doesn't sit right with me. I know Android's focusing on bilgpk and Volition, but he's also been setting off some red flags:
In post 80, Android122 wrote:
Tell me why you think Slimer is town.
I never said that I thought he was town, I just said I disagree with the reasoning that he is scum. However I do think that volition and bilgpk are scum, so by that logic he must be town. So other than the 'he must be town because he is not scum' logic, I do think he has been responding to pressure well rather than just trying to avoid it, and pointing out things about other players. Therefore I am reasonably confident he is town.

The only people I could confidently say are town at this point are Grib and Malakittens. This is because I feel these people are contributing the most, and trying the hardest to find reasons to suspect others.
- defending Slimer when I'm the only one who's been poking at him. No defense is really needed here.
- deflecting suspicion towards the two loudest, most conspicuous posters, with the claim that they're trying to obtain town cred. Honestly, they have been more active than Kake and Charlie. Following the logic Android just used to read you (participation = towny), they are less likely to be scum.
- says he never claimed Slimer was town, which is true. But then he turns around and says he believes Slimer is town? And the random addition of "Slimer's been pointing things out about other players"? It doesn't take long to scroll through Slimer's posts to reveal how much pointing out he's done.

Here's what I'm thinking at the moment: out of the two Android is accusing, I believe bilgpk to be scum. Failing that, an Android/Slimer pair does not seem impossible.

@Android post #82 is waiting for you.
Damn phone I can't snip, but future ill try my best to do so~

I know leaving him alone sounds weird, but I don't mean not interact. I mean I won't lynch him in the first two days because I personally don't feel like it would be the right move because he's transparent as the game progresses.

In post 86, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 83, Malakittens wrote:Grib an insight to how Slimer plays is just this. I usually give him two days to sort and then I can read him because he's that hard to read imo. I have been known in games to have him as my sheepy sheep and pretend I have a double vote, but that's only after I'm sure he's town I let him do it.

Also android:

I do what...?

@grib: you are awful when it comes to jumping to conclusions. He made one comment about me and you count that as "defending" which is seriously messy. Explain that now how one comment counts as not only defending, but doing so just because one person is attacking me.

Are you always this over analytical or are you just scum trying to make assumptions for newbies to follow through?
When we work together we always work as a town block, that's all :P

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

Nah, ill have niggles of town reads, but nothing strong. I don't give out my town reads because they usually get killed and I'm left with no one to work with. My scum reads aren't strong because I normally work off gut and then go from there. I don't have much gut feels so there's that.

You can lynch/vote me if you want, but it's lately how I been trying to play so the game goes smoother for me and I'm not so transparent that people take adv.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 106, saltrox wrote:@Malakittens

Why are you shying away from giving relevant information to the town? Saying "you can lynch/vote me if you want" and "trying to play so the game goes smoother for me and I'm not so transparent" sounds awfully scummy.

Gut feelings are all very well but logical analysis goes a long way. If you don't have any gut feelings try using your head and see if it comes up with anything.

As an IC your experience from previous games and how people tend to behave should be very valuable to us, please share this with us rather than keeping silent as while your silence may make the game better for you, this game isn't about you, the town wins as one, we have to work together not for ourselves.
Considering, I have a tendency to throw off random gut feels that are townreads and then the scum tell to kill them because they become obv town and then I'm lynched either in or right before LyLo and town loses always stings like hell. I have recently started to play differently in newbies games and keep my reads closer to my chest unless it's really obvious that it needs to be revealed.

A lot of my reads are based off gut feels. I'm not a logical player unless I have gut feels. Not everyone is a logical player, but some are. My gut majorly tends to be pretty right so I let it roam free like a wild horse before I delvugue heavily into the game.

Yes, but I'm limited to being an IC. This is my second IC game and maybe like my 10-15 range of being in a newbie game. I don't play them that much because newbies think higher and expect more from me, but that doesn't happen until Day 1. I'm a very passive player, but some times I'm aggressive when I feel I'm right and onto something. I actually have 'shared' valuable insight considering I have dismissed Android's town read on me based on activity levels because someone's active does not mean scum. Silence makes the game valuable to town because some games newbies hold experience players' reads on a higher pedestal. If I get a scum read I'll share it, but if I get a townread I won't share it until I believe it's needed.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Voli

slight minor towntell went stale.~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

If one of you flips and the flip is scum then the other one of you gets insta-rope. Your interactions between each other are bothering me.

Also I love how Grib is going after Slimer for *observing* yet not goin after me for wanting to do a similar thing.

Also when I said Day 1 in a prev post I meant Day 2. I'm always stronger as teh game goes on, but day 1
Is a weakness.

Gn now

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 132, Android122 wrote:what is everyone else's opinion on slimer and mala just sitting back and observing?
Man for the love of everything good. I'm not really sitting back I'm actually giving scum reads out just not town reads. I wanted to see how Grib reacted if I called him out. I'm not playing at all like Slimer. He's basically interacting with one person. Also you didn't comment on my 'if one of Slimer or Grib flips scum then the other is likely scum'.

Also considering Grib said keep that promise goes either way. Because if Slimer flips scum I'm content to go after him, but if Grib flips scum and Slimer is town,
Grib would be happy for the easy mislynch. Or he's trying to distance

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 135, Grib wrote:This is going to be so awkward if Slimer and I are both town.

@Mala, let's go with with your first scenario. Slimer flips scum, I'm lynched the next day, and I flip town. What then?

@Android, in post 80 you said you were confident Mala and I are town. Do you still feel that way? And do you agree with Mala in that if I/Slimer flips scum then the other is also scum?
I'm not confident on either of you being scum, but you back and forth is bothering me. If Slimer flips scum and you were to flip town I'd evaluate in light of those flips with new information at hand and go from there.

I'm glad you brought up the android point because I was going too. There was no mention of a scum Mala until recently which looks optimist to me.
In post 136, Android122 wrote:As stated, I have a slight scum read on Mala due to his style of play. I am still wholly confident that you (grib) are town. As such I don't think you would flip scum. In my opinion if slimer (potentially) flips scum, there is no reason for it to be alignment indicative for you, as the interaction between the two of you could be looked at in various ways, so reading too much into this can quickly lead to false lynches. To be honest, and I want to stress that this is not a strong opinion based on a lot of evidence, but if there was a scum pair it would be saltrox and slimer because they have both tried to make Grib, who I personally think is our strongest player, look bad. However again this is just a hunch, as they both provide good reasoning for doing this.

Also as individuals my opinion still stands that slimer then volition then Mala still stands.

SUMMARY; to bring together all that waffle I simply wanted to say that if Slimer or Saltrox are scum, this reflects badly on the other in my opinion.
You stated it only because I drew attention to it. Had I not said anything you still would be town reading me. Also if you look further which (hint: you're not.) I'm not at all playing like Slimer. I'm asking questions, drawing things from it
while
observing.

This is the first time you brought up my playstyle. At least others had commented on me keeping reads close to the chest. However you are just sheeping others.

It's actually is sorta alignment indicative as I believe they are distracting with this back and forth. Although it could be town town too, along with scum town, but it can also be scum scum. I'm pretty confident with the latter than the two formers. Also it not like town can be accurate as hell and lynch perfectly. False lynches happen based on information of flips, interactions etc. berating me for possibly lining up lynches due to currently gut feels on information is kinda well dumb. Don't mean to offend, but it comes off like that.

~

Charlie caught up yet nothing significant stands out from his post.

Also I find it odd that no one has commented on my Voli reason to vote him. No one.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

I already picked one. I believe it's scum/scum interactions over all the latter, but I'm NOT COMPLETELY sold on it. So, yes I'm being waffley.

I should get off this site. I'm freaking the fuck out and it's not at all mafia related, but it will seep into my posts and is making me not have a clear head and getting me too "panicky".

For me Voli is acting different than his last game he replaced into. At first I saw his opening post as scummy (yes gut feel and all), but then I went and read his last completed game and he replaced in with a similar matter, but then he explained it. This game he did similar, but didn't explain it as he did there along with his current posts I'm not liking it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hmm. Maybe Slimer town, maybe.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

144 was a pretty
Good post in my Ionian
By Slimer.

There's town motivation I n that if you don't really see it.

I should add a rule that people should attempt to post 24 hours because the inaccurate might kill us z

@blob avatar: you post you thinkyoumight be wrong and he could be town yet you won't switch your vote bothers me. Even if a person is Slighty town eve if its a gut feel and you think they could be town you shud unvote.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Drining

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 148, Malakittens wrote:144 was a pretty good post in my in my opinion by Slimer.

There's town motivation in that if you don't really see it.

I should add a rule that people should attempt to post 24 hours because the inactivity might kill us.

@Grib: you post you that you think you might be wrong and he could be town yet you won't switch your vote bothers me. Even if a person is slightly town even if its a gut feel and you think they could be town you should unvote.
Fixed spelling mistake of my drunk post

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 152, Charlie wrote:
the cat lover wrote:Also I find it odd that no one has commented on my Voli reason to vote him. No one.
Mala, maybe *I* did. Just not saying it. Kinda defeated the purpose of being quite about now tho. Somethings are best not mentioned, such as townreads because of mafia shenanigans and stuff.

Also I think you should calm down and think a bit before posting, I see your posts as being emotional and not useful; but when you logic you logic pretty well. Would like to see you keep it up.

If anyone wants to accuse me of being a sheep then I'd say baa to you.
If anyone feels I'm too sarcastic (and my meaning is confused), I sympathize for you.

Voli to post, please.
No need to L-1 him, "accidental" hammers are bad hammers.
Hmm. You play the whole don't give out townreads that are super strong like I do. However, I do find it curious that Saltrox called me out for it, but has posted recently and haven't called you out on this.

I can't calm down and think before posting because I actually am calm and I do *think* about posting. I tend to be emotional a lot regardless of games because I have a tendency to get frustrated pretty damn easily. I logic after gut feels. :P
In post 153, theslimer3 wrote:I'm highly curious of what makes my post townlike. Giving opinions in my opinion doesn't make you town. Even if you do agree with them.

Haiku about Voli:
Please post something new.
Defend your wagon or else-
A lynch may happen

Haiku to Mod:
Hi

I see that I rate
Only one syllable here
This insult cuts deep
Who exactly is this pointed to Slimer?
In post 154, Android122 wrote:Just a clarification, I thought slimer was town before he announced this intentions to keep his opinion to himself. I see this as scummy, so I now think he is scum. I don't see how that is artificial or anything. In my opinion, even this far into the game, we still don't have any major tells from anyone, plenty of minor ones, but no major. Therefore relatively small things like this will lead me to change opinions.
Gaaaaah. So basically you were townreading both Slimer/I, but once we have outted that our playstyle is similar you start to scum read us. Good thing you are playing in a newbie game because I'm going to give you a tip that the reason why you are *scumreading* us is a playstle clash rather than something that's scummy. You'll run into this a lot outside of the newbie game and this is a
bad
tell to use.
In post 157, Android122 wrote:whilst I do feel a lynch on you would give some information on Saltrox, that is not why I am voting for you, I have made it clear enough why I am voting for you. If you think that this reason is scummy, vote for me, that is how the game works.
How is a Slimer lynch going to give information on Saltrox...? I don't see it so explain please.
In post 160, saltrox wrote:I don't understand how lynching slimmer would give information on me. Could you explain Android? I thought it would give some information on Grib but I think what I said about Grib just getting set on a train and not being able to turn around was more true (although possibly a little less sure now he's agreed).

@ Slimer, was reading you as scummy because of your initial refusal to put forward information, your far more open post has helped to allay some of that but it would also be the smart thing to do if you were scum and what you said about Charlie supports that a little for me. You seemed oddly supportive of him which didn't make that much sense to me, but maybe I need to go back and re-read his contributions. Also, I'm a girl.

Still not particularly well, still need to read through an analyse properly, hoping to do this tomorrow morning and do a big detailed post, after hopefully having a good night's sleep and getting rid of the last of this ruddy flu.
I like you, but I dislike when you ignore posts and/or don't follow up on them.

Also feel better~<3

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 165, theslimer3 wrote:To you of course. Id say Glib too, but I'm not sure what he's thinking
You triggered something in my gut to be fair. Also your read on me felt townish to an extent because the amount of people possibly scum reading me you could have easily used that to your advantage if you were scum, but you didn't push that avenue.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

Don't have anything against it and I like your post so~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 197, Cabd wrote:Hey. Hey mala? Why does your opening seem weak as fuck?
It's not..?
In post 198, Cabd wrote:
In post 10, Malakittens wrote:quick questions:

Example: Other forums, face to face or none.
Like, what was the point of this, besides playing off the one newbie who had chosen to share that with the class?
Because if they were from other sites I could maybe meta them if they let me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 200, Cabd wrote:
In post 117, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: Voli

slight minor towntell went stale.~
In post 133, Malakittens wrote:'if one of Slimer or Grib flips scum then the other is likely scum'.
God dammit mala you did roll scum didn't you?
The minor town tell I had was off voli's last completed game. Te opening was the same besides the unneeded language. Then it went stale.

And, no, I'm town this game.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 231, Cabd wrote:Also mala you're talking to me like I'm already confirmed town. Did you have that big of a town read on my predecessor?
I'm not talking to you like anything. I'm talking to you like you are a human being. You are just taking my tone and putting it into something else. I don't think you are confirmed town, but I'm not sure you are town yet either, but slightly townreading you. only thing that makes me less wanting to town read is the fact your read on me is wrong and you are treating me like I'm scum when in fact I'm not. So let's talk. Why am I scum?

Also I didn't have a townread on your predecessor.

Also in reply to your is no, I was not in that game, but does that matter when I'm researching a completed game to see if I can get a sense to what's similar here to what was similar there so I can get a slighty better gut feel off his posts...?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Malakittens »

This discussion Saltrox:

Spoiler:
In post 112, Malakittens wrote:
In post 106, saltrox wrote:@Malakittens

Why are you shying away from giving relevant information to the town? Saying "you can lynch/vote me if you want" and "trying to play so the game goes smoother for me and I'm not so transparent" sounds awfully scummy.

Gut feelings are all very well but logical analysis goes a long way. If you don't have any gut feelings try using your head and see if it comes up with anything.

As an IC your experience from previous games and how people tend to behave should be very valuable to us, please share this with us rather than keeping silent as while your silence may make the game better for you, this game isn't about you, the town wins as one, we have to work together not for ourselves.
Considering, I have a tendency to throw off random gut feels that are townreads and then the scum tell to kill them because they become obv town and then I'm lynched either in or right before LyLo and town loses always stings like hell. I have recently started to play differently in newbies games and keep my reads closer to my chest unless it's really obvious that it needs to be revealed.

A lot of my reads are based off gut feels. I'm not a logical player unless I have gut feels. Not everyone is a logical player, but some are. My gut majorly tends to be pretty right so I let it roam free like a wild horse before I delvugue heavily into the game.

Yes, but I'm limited to being an IC. This is my second IC game and maybe like my 10-15 range of being in a newbie game. I don't play them that much because newbies think higher and expect more from me, but that doesn't happen until Day 1. I'm a very passive player, but some times I'm aggressive when I feel I'm right and onto something. I actually have 'shared' valuable insight considering I have dismissed Android's town read on me based on activity levels because someone's active does not mean scum. Silence makes the game valuable to town because some games newbies hold experience players' reads on a higher pedestal. If I get a scum read I'll share it, but if I get a townread I won't share it until I believe it's needed.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 237, Cabd wrote:
In post 236, Malakittens wrote:Also in reply to your 213 is no, I was not in that game, but does that matter when I'm researching a completed game to see if I can get a sense to what's similar here to what was similar there so I can get a slighty better gut feel off his posts...?
You usually don't effort as scum; especially not when you made that post, given nobody that would give you shit over it was around/in the game yet. I wanted to see if that was the case, because it points towards goodposting (TM)
Eh, I can put effort in as scum, but it's not as often as I do it as town.

But yea I actually read his ISO's side by side to see what I would think of him. The opening posts were similar, but the follow up posts were not.

See for yourself:

Spoiler: Newbie 1480
In post 23, Volition wrote:LETS cut the motherfuckin crap and start off by saying that kake and grib are the goddamn mafia
In post 25, Volition wrote:i want to see what those two think about it first

Spoiler: This game
In post 65, Volition wrote:jaye and android are mafia
In post 83, Volition wrote:LOL sorry about earlier guys. Was in a dash so wanted to post to gauge some reactions for when I returned.
They weren't completely random however, as I do believe Android's purpose of posting is to simply show he is actually in the game, but not really advancing it in any form.
Jaye's reads are pretty sketchy. I agree with him on some of the points he is made, but again, he seems to be forcing reasons just to try and show he is actively trying to find mafia.
I don't like the BW forming on TCold. It seems as though Android posted his fos on Cold earlier, but did not start the lynch. It looks like he has hopped on to it now that Eden voted cold and notscience just softly suspected cold. If he was truly town, why didn't he start the lynch? Why only now is he voting now he sees others doing the same??

Based on the questions I have very small townread on Dizzy because I feel his answers were more genuine and natural. Shroomish's answers seem to be more rigid and answered from a perspective of sounding as normal as possible. These are pretty weak though and I will have to think more hard about my next post.

notsci - Why do you townread android?
Shroomish - why are you voting me?

Also - Hi guys :)

In post 238, Cabd wrote:What ~was~ your read on my predecessor?
Null towards town, but wasn't solidly sold on town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm watching Grey's and checking mod stuff. You'll on the list to do.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 245, Cabd wrote:And so, Amished weeps in the corner.
I see the tell.
In post 246, tn5421 wrote:
In post 245, Cabd wrote:And so, Amished weeps in the corner.
.......who?
You.
In post 247, Cabd wrote:That's a note for malakittens. She'll know what I mean.
There.^

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 254, Cabd wrote:Nope!

(You can ask somebody like mala what I'm notorious for, though)
Gambits.
In post 257, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 256, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 255, penguin_alien wrote:
Locking thread for just a couple minutes...
Still working. Lost time will be added on to the deadline.
Play may proceed. I'll add on lost time to the deadline. I will answer any questions about what caused the delay only after the game is completed.
Lock the thread when I'm asleep don't you. ;-;
In post 259, tn5421 wrote:
In post 254, Cabd wrote:Nope!

(You can ask somebody like mala what I'm notorious for, though)
I don't know about anyone else, but I find this
EXTREMELY
suspicious. And quite frankly, I can't trust him to tell me the truth about a personal matter. His only obligation is to truthfully answer rule questions.
It's not as suspicious as you think.

Mala: She seems to let the IC role dictate her play a bit too much, but that may just b my lack of experience leading me to not really understand how IC's should play. However I feel she has been very consistant, which leads me to think town. Just so you know, in #241, the spoilers are the wrong way round.
Eh, read change again.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 308, Cabd wrote:Do you think it's worth hitting up today, or no?

Possibly, but I know someone else did on earlier after they replaced in, but that might have been done because someone directly asked them.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I want to meta another player before I do anything first.

We can go that route, but I don't want to quick do it before I meta this one player.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Charlie~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 318, tn5421 wrote:@saltrox: Ah, my bad. I failed to check the time stamps. I was a little upset when I made post 296.

@Cabd:
to : It's almost like you want the town to think you and Mala are scum. I don't believe that, however, since you have her phone number IRL. I've resigned myself to not being able to tell if the Cabd/Mala combo is scum or not.
to : How amusing. Are you willing to risk lynching the wrong person on that tell?
We don't know you are the 'wrong' person using that tell. I wouldn't know without a flip.

Also, he does have my number, but he would never text me about information or chatter about games we are in together that we aren't comodding/hydra'ing/or dead in.

We aren't a combo because I'm not scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 335, Grib wrote:L-3, yes. As for the seriousness, it's hard to say. Volition was at L-2 for quite a while and it never got past that, but that probably had something to do with the deadline being a week away.

I just noticed there are three L-3s right now.
In post 334, tn5421 wrote:So we're getting a little more serious in trying to remove someone? This brings android down to L-3 now, right?
Considering the deadline is almost 2 days away we should.

Also Charlie when did you start adopting this new playstyle?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:47 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 337, tn5421 wrote:We are all over the place right now. The first to call for a wagon is probably going to be the person that gets wagoned and possibly hammered as well.
possibly

also who do you want to lynch?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

Right now, I want to take a look at Charlie in more depth and I'll probably consult Cabd on this one in the future, but right now my current attention should be eaten by my research essay.

Also thanks Tn5421 for linking that. I'll look over it later when I'm doing operation bunny.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

He was talking to Android...

Think, Malacat or MalaRegals. ;o

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hey cabd,

get your butt in here.

Talk to me 'bout Charlie.

Want your help sorting him out.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

@Charlie:

What sparked you in order to have your playstyle where your townreads are closer to your chest?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Tn5421

sorta theory test complete. Charlie
may
be town afterall, but will speak to cabd if he comes back in enough time.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Can we do a short list of meta on Charlie? I'm kinda leaning scum based on meta from what I browsed through. I want a second opinion.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I know it's weird but didn't like the speed of Charlie and TN feels odd?

Mini 1234 and my little pony. First is scum latter is town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I know I was busy the last few days and had only time to read those two

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Don't think Slimer is scum, but didn't really see the kill that happened coming.

Also for some reason scum-android making the town-Grib kill tooo obv.

Maybe thinking PR hunt gone bad..?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Also VOTE: Tyn

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 451, Cabd wrote:
In post 449, Malakittens wrote:Maybe thinking PR hunt gone bad..?
So zetta slow. I was thinking fucked up PR hunt before it was cool.
I saw..

Also for some reason not sure why, but thinking you may be scum. ._.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 453, tn5421 wrote:You have fun with that Mala, if you are that interested in killing another townie.
And these are the posts that really make me believe you're scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 456, tn5421 wrote:
In post 455, Malakittens wrote:
In post 453, tn5421 wrote:You have fun with that Mala, if you are that interested in killing another townie.
And these are the posts that really make me believe you're scum.
If you really think that then why don't you lynch me and see? You're wasting your time.
Haven't you seen where my vote has been the last day phrase or so?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

what really sucks is this is your first newbie game. I don't even have any meta to even give me a feel of what you could do as either alignment.

Gaah.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 461, Xayzeck wrote:TN's been pretty clear about her thought processes and reads, and that's towntelling for me. Can you elaborate TNscum for me, Mala?

Amished tell for one.

Second, just the attitude is like so ballsy it's insane for a newer player.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

Nah, I was pretty active before Cabd came in so me upping my playstyle just because he replaced in is actually pretty twisting of the situation. Also you are actually underestimating me quite a bit because I can carry more weight than Cabd once I'm on the right track, but it takes me a while to get there. The difference is I actually had someone to work with in the game that I knew I could
somewhat
trust. Not saying I didn't know Slimer because I do, but with Slimer it takes longer to figure out his alignment. With Cabd we can easily work together and do some meta research on the SE, which I wanted to work with him on Charlie, but by the time he finally appeared it was too late in the game to do anything.

To be fair, I actually thought at least one of Cabd or I would go because if we are both
slighty
townreading each other we will work together to gather information on players we can meta. Also, the logic of following 'it would be unwise for Slimer/Andriod to kill Grib' is misleading. We don't know why scum killed Grib, but we only have speculation. I have seen newbies take out people that are suspicious of them, I have seen newbies take out others to frame other IC/Se's, I have seen experience do both the former and later of the beginning of this statement. I have seen newbies AND experience try to PR hunt. So for example the Grib kill could be any of those.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

:watches closely:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Tbh I don't know why Cabd brought up the amished tell and then proceeded not to vote there.

I want to lynch either or today~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 491, tn5421 wrote:As far as I can tell the Amished tell is fairly inconclusive.

it's not. where have you seen/heard that its inconclusive...?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 493, tn5421 wrote:
In post 492, Malakittens wrote:
In post 491, tn5421 wrote:As far as I can tell the Amished tell is fairly inconclusive.

it's not. where have you seen/heard that its inconclusive...?
The logic that it relies on is fundamentally flawed. It assumes that every player currently follows the established 'meta' of the game. I have not, nor will I, play in such a cookie-cutter way. You can't really afford to lose another town this early in the game. Unless I'm mistaken, if we don't lynch scum today we will be LYLO on day 3.
It's not really flawed because people are caught with it all the time. Seriously, this posts feels like you are acting caught for all the wrong reasons.

Seriously, stop with all the martyr acts, it's really annoying me. Like really, really bugging me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

This is a prod dodge, but I still agree with a lynch on Tyn.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm probably goin to end up coming home and rereading this game with a fresh mind. Pretending I replaced a player as I do better catching scum when I replace in rather than playing fresh. Not sure if that makes sense, but to me it does.

I also want to check tyn's game as he has two completed. And take a quick skim at Xay's games because he has over 30 posts and I barely remember any.

Slimer -- I dislike one of the last posts by you because if Android is town and Tynn happens to be town then you just successfully lined up two lynches with me as your pawn.

(I also don't like Cabd this game either. I'm getting One and Done vibes)

UNVOTE: Tynn

Until the current things above are done. Will revote after~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Lol.

So much laughter currently needed, so little time.

Tn, PA, already prodded Saltrox. She'll probably be replaced~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

hey

pa

guess

what. I stole your top :P

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 517, tn5421 wrote:I have two completed games?
I believe so, yes.
In post 518, theslimer3 wrote:We're not lynching Tn though. The scum I'm offering is android.

And I'd love to give you a synopsis of why Android is scum, but I'm phone posting. You can check my ISO and I'm sure you'll find a lot to help you with
When you can do it.
In post 520, Cabd wrote:
In post 516, Malakittens wrote:(I also don't like Cabd this game either. I'm getting One and Done vibes)
You got me. I secretly arsonized you last night, the kill is entirely mod error.
Hai guise, if I die Night 2, kill him wif
firah

The quotes in the spoiler tags are completely unneeded.
Spoiler:
In post 521, tn5421 wrote:
In post 520, Cabd wrote:
In post 516, Malakittens wrote:(I also don't like Cabd this game either. I'm getting One and Done vibes)
You got me. I secretly arsonized you last night, the kill is entirely mod error.
I'm feeling the sarcasm over here.
In post 522, theslimer3 wrote:What's a sarcasm?
In post 523, tn5421 wrote:Please tell me you're joking.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hi,

Also Tyn that's fine, but nothing more.

Also I have to get used to AA9 again. I know she's been on break so I fairly know she could have easiy changed her playstyle so need to wait and see, but gut says maybe town, maybe town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Andriod is town, folks~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 573, tn5421 wrote:I might be more inclined to take you seriously if you spelled his name correctly. It's not likely though.
This is a stupid reason to discredit me in a way. Take my word for it or don't take my word for it; your choice~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 577, tn5421 wrote:I'm feeling a potential Mala+Android combo.
No.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 580, tn5421 wrote:
In post 578, Malakittens wrote:
In post 577, tn5421 wrote:I'm feeling a potential Mala+Android combo.
No.
Unless you're claiming Town Cop or Town Tracker, you can expect me to disregard your
claims
reads.
Nice rolefish.

Also, fixed the above.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I still haven't gotten back to rereading yet. Work was a long day :[

... I probably should start rereading now for some feels~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Tn5421

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 588, ArcAngel9 wrote:Got busy yesterday..so let met get this today!!!
Mala, are you around?

I'm around for a bit, yeah~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

No Arc, no. Do not hammer Andr >_>

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Ugh. Whatever do what you want.

._.

He's probably being set up, imo. Look at Tyn's posts and please do not tell me that he doesn't reek of scum.
If I had to pick between the two it's Tyn that's probably most likely scum than Andr.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

I mean I can see where andr's posts are bad too, but I know he's skating by... But his wagon grew too fast and just seems like low hanging fruit, imo x

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

No one did intent to hammer and man the AtE is strong within that post, holy damn.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Considering Slimer wants Android lynched he'd probably won't.

If you think we are on the wrong track who's scum?

Also if you think Android is scum based on your vote position why do you think there's three mafia?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yes, why so eager to not let a slut talk?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Wow okay autocorrect hates me so much.

Slot, not slut.

>_>

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

No

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

Totes cool. I also haven't been prodded either :P

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

Happy Birthday GiF!

Pls post soon <33

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

you?

Also, I need to think about Giffy. That was interesting =\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I know, but I'm trying to figure out what his replacement in and then out means...

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mmmk.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 695, ArcAngel9 wrote:OMG, what the hell is happenign here..
Mala, what is your choice. Decide fast!!!!!!!!!!
Don't know why the thread was locked.

No, you can work with me but don't use me. You have to show me you are actually town rather than just this. I want tynn's head.

Cabd should be paranoid of me after wicked but hes not...

Dunno, this game. I'm running in circles. Tbh we need a lynch, the day has stalled. It has stalled since pages ago. I need to see IKD's posts/thoughts reads etc.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

You can if you want to stop jumping on any wagon that's a counter to yours this day phrase. Also, what are your reads and give full explanations of it. If you want me to treat/think you are town, than act like town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Malakittens »

then* not than.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It's called let's lynch Tyn. Lynch scum, do it all again Day 3 and profit.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

Tyn :P

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 734, tn5421 wrote:I hate to tell you that I'm really not scum.

As far as I'm concerned the most likely town members are Xayzeck, theslimer3, and ArcAngel9. Possible scum are Cabd, imkingdavid (the slot, not you), and Mala.
Cabd and I are town. I *think* Slimer and AA might be town also. Which leaves {Xayz, IKD and you}.

I gave you multiple reachs out and you ignored them :|

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 750, Xayzeck wrote:It was a toss up between TN and Android slot. I seriously doubt both are town, so I'd be mad willing to go for IKD
Eh, I feel bad about being wrong about Tn, however, his town flip made me think that IKD could be likely, likely mafia, but not certain.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #95) » Thu May 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Are you town?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #96) » Thu May 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Slimer you shouldn't have claimed yet ;-;

We still have a 2/3 shot of hitting scum and a 1/3 of hitting wrong.

Now you and I have to discuss the three

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #97) » Thu May 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okay, well I will try to do a run down that I did in that open game. I reaaaaaaaallllllllly don't want to be the chance of hitting that 1/3 so yeah with you it makes it easier.

Also, tbh, I really thought you were cop D2, but by the time i figured it out it was kinda too late to take back my failed attempt at drawing the kill

:\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #98) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

Right, day off. Will come to this~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #99) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm kinda thinking IKD and Xayz, but w/o AA posting i kinda cant tell :|

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #100) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Malakittens »

None of the three are doing anything of value to let us know they are town.~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #101) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 772, Xayzeck wrote:What do you want, a case on IKD and AA?

Because a) I don't do cases and b) It'd be confbias
I want you to do something to convince US that you ARE the 1/3 townie. None of you are doing anything.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #102) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

Slimer why couldn't you have confirmed someone else :(

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #103) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 785, theslimer3 wrote:
Arc needs a super prod

Arc needs a super prod

Arc needs a super prod

Arc needs a super prod

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #104) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

waiting on AA or an AA replacement. I don't want to accidentally take that shot in the dark. I'm leaning on Xayz/IKD, but hey ho.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #105) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 792, theslimer3 wrote:Sal and android. Farfetched, but could it be? They did kind of both disappear after finding out the knew each other irl
Tbh I doubt the off site thing had any influence but it was odd how neither of them rreally had a cemented read after figuring that out

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #106) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Uno momento, will get to this in a 'jiffy.

Fery i wish to say we had a decent read on your slot, but I didn't. I was slighty leaning town, but I wanted more :\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #107) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm hyper but hello wall. Idk I'm thinking Fery town but I can't read her worth of shit unless I'm scum!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #108) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 816, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 812, fferyllt wrote:I was kinda hoping that you guys already had a decent read on AA. :/
Ms Lazy

Lovely wall and what not, but I'm questioning how credible it is given the fact that you probably wrote the entire thing thinking "IKD Xay IKD Xay IKD Xay"

You said it wasn't really a confbias issue, why is that? Because if you were put into a position where 2 people are confirmed to be scum from your perspective, then any read or tell you have on them would be confbias, no?
Considering its either you or ikd or ikd and Fery there's gonna be some bias going into either way.

I was gonna try VCA but haven't had time to glance at it.

Still at least Fery is doing analysis everyone else isn't. Idk if someone was confirmed scum in their mind I would think there would be some effort put into trying to convince the two conf town to vote that person

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #109) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also i want to talk to everyone real time, but my schedule is weird so I have a feeling I won't be compatible for people real time. Maybe Fery I would be decent okay with but Xayz ikd won't be

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #110) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

Only problem
About android is the reason I was town reading him day 2 was due to teh wagon speed.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #111) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 827, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 822, Malakittens wrote:Only problem
About android is the reason I was town reading him day 2 was due to teh wagon speed.
Wagon speed isn't alignment indicative.

Also, if you want realtime, now would be the time. Though I cannot stay for much longer, need to head to bed soon
Not really but some cases it is.

Right now is bad because I'm a work

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #112) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

Man my gut is sayin distancing right now /;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #113) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also Fery I <3 you.

Ill reread when I get home and look at the VC's and then take the current stuff at hand because now I believe ican get an accurate read on the Fery/AA slot.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #114) » Wed May 07, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

Slimer, I'm kinda thinking Fery town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #115) » Wed May 07, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

And I'm leaning more on Xayz scum than IKD scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #116) » Wed May 07, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 854, fferyllt wrote:
In post 853, Malakittens wrote:And I'm leaning more on Xayz scum than IKD scum.
Why?
Wagon placement, gut feelings mainly.

Considering you think they are both scum why are you questioning it :P

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #117) » Sat May 10, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Xayz

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #118) » Sat May 10, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

more wifom than anything

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #119) » Sat May 10, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

because you can use that to your adv. Don't do anything or do something. Also I have seen scum at a 5-player LyLo be apathetic as hell and I have seen them not. I have also seen town apathetic as hell in a 5 player lyLo

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #120) » Sat May 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

UNVOTE: xayz

Waiting for dat slimer :P

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #121) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Xay

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #122) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Naaaaaaaah, I want the hammer

UNVOTE: Xay

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #123) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

yeah^

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #124) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So like Slimer if we lose this blame me rather than anyone else since I derailed your lynch Day 2.

And Kay Fery

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #125) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So like Slimer if we lose this blame me rather than anyone else since I derailed your lynch Day 2.

And Kay Fery

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #126) » Sat May 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well, I had my double posts fixed and now it's acting up again.

Let's really hope that Fery is town and hasn't played me here.

VOTE: Xay

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #127) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah. Will make a decision soon but not now.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #128) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

There's two things that felt off between days 2&3.

Idk I have things that make you both likely scum and likely town.

Either way I want to decide by rereading again.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #129) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

See the one thing that makes me wonder if we have a town-IKD slot is based off the fact after he finally caught up he voted Xayz based off the 'amished' tell that we were roping TN for about that same time. So theoretically, he would have been trying to push a lynch onto his partner AND his partner was the stronger of the two with at the time a claimed PR and another PR not known. This feels too risky for scum to push.

Fery bothered me a bit last day that she wanted to lynch IKD over Xayz after I stated I was looking at VCA etc. This didn't bother me at the time, but now it actually does based off the flip.

Both slots predecessors didn't do much for me. I didn't like Saltrox dropping of something during Day 1. I can't remember what exactly that was about, but it bothered me at the time.
Arcangel wasn't giving me her townvibes. Gif replaced in and out which apparently was null at the time, but that still partly bothered me. Android I know I didn't really like Day 1.

I still want to do ISO's of all said people above and Xayz. I didn't get to do much reading during the night because of work and other mafia-related things.

Also i fucking hate being confirmed town because everything is on my shoulders if I'm wrong or right. -;;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #130) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So, I'm ISO'ing Saltrox first. Why?!? Because I can!
In post 39, saltrox wrote:
Use square brackets for votes, right?

Also can someone clarify to me what contradictions kittens has made, I seemed to have missed whatever issue it is people have or if they're just RVs.

Would like to hear from Volition on the topic of his slightly random behaviour and evasiveness.

Also, does bilgpk stand for anything? I'm curious.
The bolded makes me verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry suspicious of this slot. I can't believe I didn't see this when I reread the thread or even in the beginning when it was posted. I used this said formatting to catch scum in a past game because the formatting between QuickTopics and MS are different.
In post 407, saltrox wrote:All I can say for sure is that IRL he always plays very scummily. Android has been mislynched multiple time because he plays very close to his chest and tends to observe a lot and nay contribute when asked. He's playing very similarly to that in this game but he plays that way both when he's town and when he's scum. I've seen him play town a lot more than scum but the play we're seeing from Android is less suspicious to me now that I know it's coming from Andy than it was when I didn't know who he was.
When he plays scum IRL he's quite easily flustered and tends not to defend himself at all and just sort of go quiet and hope that the attention moves to someone else rather than trying to explain himself.

I'm not saying I'm sure he's town because I'm not, he may still be scum. But this is the same as how he plays IRL as town.

Which makes me feel it's more likely that Charlie and tn are scum.
After Android and Saltrox figured out they knew each other this said above bolded thing doesn't sit well for the Andriod-slot as this is exactly what his play SHOULD be described once his wagon caught onto fire. He became quiet as helll and lurked and then finally replaced when the wagon did not go away.

Anyways, Saltrox had two interactions through out the whole game with Xay, up until she replaced out.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #131) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Man, what sucks is I actually replied to it like a blind fool idiot. ._.

/cries.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #132) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 921, fferyllt wrote::/

Saltrox was town.

Why didn't you push AA while she was here? It's not that hard to get her to towntell like a boss.
I'd figured her meta has changed a bit since her break and at the time I wanted someone roped so badly I became blind -;;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #133) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Also, at the time she replaced in I didn't really have a 'scum' read on your slot.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #134) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Also Violition's ISO doesn't really help me other than his first serious vote was on Android. >_>

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #135) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fawk.

So, read Andriod's ISO and he also interacted with the Xayz slot like twice. Once was Vio and his readlist looked town at the time.

However, his behavior when his wagon appeared points to more of an Android scum if I take town-Saltrox's rl meta into consideration.

Gut is telling me to vote for Fery. My head says it's unwise at this point to vote so quickly and to keep looking.

Off to Arc and then IKD.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #136) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Aaaaaaaand Arc's ISO helps me very little.

._.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #137) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I haven't posted my VCA, no. I really didn't do it like I normally do which is go through page by page and color the flips. I scanned Peng's ISO and went from there. I just dont have the time I used to have to VCA the way I used to do it

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #138) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Gaaah.

I don't know.

I wanna vote Fery, but I think it's wrong. My gut says yes, but my mind says that it's Android.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #139) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

won't lie. I'll probably vote after this series finale of Chicago Fire.

I'm rereading and doing stuff, but I don't really know where my vote will land as of yet.

Everything I stated in my above posts have been markers either for or against the slot you have.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #140) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry.

I probably should take more time to vote, but I have read all the ISO's of everyone.

I'm just goin' to vote and pray I'm right.

I also decided to go look to see what Slimer was leaning. He thought town between Fery/Xayz due to interactions Day 2, while IKD kinda stayed out of it.

As I said; Gut is saying go with Fery, but I disagree a bit.

I'm going to

VOTE: IKD

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HAVE PICKED RIGHT.

NINJA ME AGAIN GUYS, I DARE YOU -;;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #141) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

<3 guys. I didn't want to pick wrong because I made so many shitty wrongdoings here.

I went back and forth because I didn't want to choose wrong. I also showed my back and forth in thread because I wanted to gauge reactions out of both you and Fery.

Had I just picked my gut's read I would have been wrong because it was leaning Fery, but after reading everyone's ISO's (includes Grib & Slimer). I had officially figured that it was most likely IKD.

I can give feedback to those who want it. Just let me know!

Everyone did great especially for a game that was made so much harder due to all the replacements. I don't think I have ever been in a game that needed so many in one shot.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #142) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I wasn't actually aware that Gif replacing into a slot and then replacing back out was a scum tell. I'm guessing that was what Arc meant with her one post and Cabd nullified it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #143) » Wed May 14, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

So on the topic of thread locks. I'm sure this has been stated in the dead QT, but avoid site chating or PMing alive players in a game. It influences the decision of some players and forces them to be force replaced. You can PM players just don't specially comment on this game.

@preedit:

Fery rang a townbell back in one of her last posts which convinced me officially that my gut was wrong. Not to mention even though I said I didn't see much in AA's posts that rang town, but there was one thing that did. Saltrox's meta on android influenced a bit of my decision because it was spot on to his scum meta.

So yeah. I just don't like voting in LyLo until I reread everything.

Fery we need to revive our hydra some time.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #144) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 968, tn5421 wrote:IKD's slot was scummy enough that you were in lower danger of being scumread more strongly than Android.

Oh, and somebody shoot Cabd for strictly following Amished tell.
If you shoot him shoot me too.

I have a bunch of tells located in a spreadsheet that I look for in games. Once a player commits a majority of those in one game or series of posts I go after them. I didn't even see Xay commit the Amish tell, had I seen it i would have pushed him harder prior.

TN, Cabd stuck a pr tell for me back when you decided to try lynch him. Slimer had struck one also but by the time I realized I had already gone too far to turn a 180 without looking like scum to do the turnaround

I honestly thought that Slimer was a cop with a Guilty result on android after I had figured it out >>

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”