Graveyard Shift Mafia - ROLL CREDITS

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Serene2 »

OK Sven is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 21, BirdAndBeast wrote:Could be scum.

VOTE: BROseidon
i really can't tell if you're being ironic or cheeky
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 42, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 37, Serene2 wrote:i really can't tell if you're being ironic or cheeky
waitwat, they're different?

kinda yah

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 43, BirdAndBeast wrote:AP! Stop trolling!

this is going to be one of "those" games i can feel it

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 29, AGar wrote:It's voting a player that was clearly stated by the mods as someone who is essentially a treestump. Again. We have half the time to post in a day phase. In a disjointed manner. Where we can only interact with half of the playerlist directly. In case you haven't noticed, that puts scum in a primo position, as they get to co-ordinate in real time, and have extra time to craft their bogus reads and make sure they cover their asses. Scum gets to plan. Natural town reactions are now out the window for half of the game. People are going to sit and simmer on things and have time to see other people's reactions to events, which are going to manipulate theirs. Early on, it's going to be beneficial for scum to have a plethora of useless and senseless posting. The first shift scum would love nothing more than to have an unproductive first shift so they get essentially 4 days free from having to take stances or possibly deal with anything.

i like the paranoia in this post and the laser-like focus

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 48, BirdAndBeast wrote:This sarcasm? This better be sarcasm.

it's not sarcasm, I feel like he's at the very LEAST trying to keep the town on track for having a productive first shift

i'm the last person on earth to be all "NO YOU CANNOT HAVE FUN YOU GOTTA HUNT SCUM 24/7 CONSTANT VIGILANCEA!@#$!@#%!@" but at least he thinks he's helping

not gonna lie though, trying to keep this player list focused will probably be like trying to herd cats. frankly, i look forward to seeing the effect on his sanity

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 52, BirdAndBeast wrote:You can keep a town on track.

A town? sure. this town? EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 20, BirdAndBeast wrote:This game has already started and my buddy and I don't even have a QT to share hydra thoughts
That's because you don't need to, you can share your thoughts in your scum QT.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 61, BirdAndBeast wrote:AP and I (mostly me) are blazing in our QT.
FAKERY DETECTED

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 74, Infinite Jesters wrote:SERENE IS IGNORING ME TOO!

i'm not ignoring you mollie, i just figure it's too early to remind you that you can't read me for shit

and honestly I'm really trying not to just take big steaming Anything Goes-style shits all over the thread while AP and mastin take shits all over the thread

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Serene2 »

yah it was and then i raged endlessly in the dead QT BECAUSE THEY WERE SO FREAKING OBVSCUM

i still owe katsuki one for that game, but at least i repayed mastin lol

was also when i figured out that i can only read AP accurately when he's scum so I'm pretty much just gonna let him slide for now

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 81, BirdAndBeast wrote:Damn, I really was hoping you'd be town.
we are, but i don't really see the point in going at AP's throat this early

do you not remember Anything Goes? do you think I want to go through that bullshit again?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 88, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm getting real sick and tired of people bringing that game up.
and I'm real sick and tired of it hanging over my head, so how about LEARNING FROM THE PAST RATHER THAN REPEATING IT

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Serene2 »

oh for fucks sake

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Serene2 »

nah mastin, you battling me would end with me faking a guilty on you and getting you lynched while you're VLA if i was scum :-P

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 97, BirdAndBeast wrote:Well, I sorta am V/LA right now, so if you fake a daycop, you could have a chance.
nah, it's DGB's turn, i never let her have any fun

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 99, BirdAndBeast wrote:-Why no vote?
-What's your read on us? You've talked about us, but it's difficult to lock down your exact thoughts.
-when we figure out a good place for our vote, we'll vote and not a moment until

-still working on figuring you out, i don't trust either of you to be town. why do you think i'm sitting here talking to you? i'm trying to solidify a read

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 115, Infinite Jesters wrote:serene was way too quick to give that town read IMO

are you drunk? i didn't say I'm reading them as town, i said i'm trying to figure them out

after all these games, you still haven't figured out how i scumhunt?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Serene2 »

but DGB found this to be such a compelling argument
In post 4, Svenskt Stål wrote:First.

I am town, deal with it.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Serene2 »

the fact that you're actually taking that post as a serious town read makes me want to ask you if you still can't read me or if you're just scum

to punish you, i'm never ever voting sven for any reason

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 165, MrZepher wrote:Actually I want to know why Jordan is voting Serene.

Like, the next post by ~Jordan better be explaining that vote.
No one should have to explain why they're voting us, LOL.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

Gonna sheep Sven.

VOTE: Venmar

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:08 am

Post by Serene2 »

I see he changed his mind post votecount. SO WILL I.

VOTE: BirdNBeast

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 230, BirdAndBeast wrote:One of us finds you likely to be town, the other is waffling about lots of things.
Hello scum,

Nice try using fake dissonance to discredit a claimed lover of all things.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 199, Infinite Jesters wrote:kuribo y u so boring, that is why
I think you are scum.

~ love, mollie

p.s. - I have ALWAYS read you correctly
1) just because i'm not raging endlessly doesn't mean I'm not playing or paying attention. it's bullshit like that which made me not want to play anymore in the first place. to wit, i hate being town and i hate even more that i have to argue endlessly with people who think i'm not raging enough. i'll yell when i'm good and god damn ready.

2) you have not always read me correctly, no matter how many times you repeat that

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Serene2 »

the fact that people scum-read Agar for asking the town to focus while B&B ACTIVELY PROVES OVER THE LAST SEVEN PAGES WHY FOCUS IS NECESSARY actually makes me want to murder you everyone on his wagon

it is an absolutely ass-backwards argument that should be cast into the depths of the sea

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

that's an abject falsehood, jordan

he made one post explaining his stance on the matter, ONE, and then explained why he felt that way when mollie asked him to

you're not going to convince me that YET ANOTHER RE-TREAD of Anything Goes is going to lead to anything but a scum win

and mastin was scum in that! he knows god damn well that the shitstorm in that game helped push him to victory

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 270, Infinite Jesters wrote:1. I thought you loved being town. since you brag about being town a lot. :/
i've stated many, many times that i prefer being scum

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 270, Infinite Jesters wrote:I think and you are not even trying to sort them out.

like hell i'm not, don't even give me that shit

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

no fucking shit, sherlock HE WAS CALLED OUT FOR ASKING FOR MORE SERIOUS POSTS

you don't get to give someone crap for something and then bitch about it when they keep talking about the very same subject

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Serene2 »

"HEY I THINK YOU'RE SCUM BECAUSE YOU WANT THE GAME TO BE MORE SERIOUS"

"well here's why it'd be a good idea"

"AHA SO YOU'RE SCUM BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT"

do you not understand how stupid that sounds or should i draw you a picture

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 278, ~Jordan` wrote:yeah you are totally missing the point

is it the one on top of your head

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Serene2 »

mastin, just can it, you already know how much I hate when people go on and on about how obvtown they are

the more you say it, the less i trust you

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Serene2 »

it's not irrational, I saw people attacking him for something that I see as town, and you expect me to clam up about it?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Serene2 »

and I really don't give two shits if people want me to stop bringing up Anything Goes- in that game, mastin played the town like fucking fiddles while claiming to be confirmed town, and AP's stupid ass dragged me through a forty page shouting match

so don't you sit there and give me shit about how i'm supposed to see things any differently when THEY'RE DOING THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING HERE

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Serene2 »

you motherfuckers wanna follow them over a cliff, by all means do it but don't say I didn't fucking tell you so

and i'm especially ESPECIALLY disappointed in mollie who ought to fucking know better

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Serene2 »

you want me to start townreading you? stop fucking asking for it and act like god damn town

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 306, BirdAndBeast wrote:Nope. What started the 40 pages of bullshit was you outing my role and YOURS by CCing it with shitty setup spec that turned out to be shitty. You then called me scummy for a myriad of surefire scumtells like me predicting Molla 3rd party (which he basically was). So no. Im not taking blame form you for that, thanks.

you know what, FUCK YOU

and as i said in the dead QT for that game, FUCK YOU

i wouldn't have outted my role if you hadn't spent FORTY FUCKING PAGES scumreading me for no god damn reason

there's a fucking reason you were the MVP of the scumteam, so how about you cram it, you arrogant shithead

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Serene2 »

you spent WEEKS fucking blaming everyone but you for what went down in anything goes, and you havent learned a fucking thing

and now you're spouting the same bullshit? for real, fuck you

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Serene2 »

don't forget, pidgeon, it was me that caught your monkey-ass out twice as scum TWICE

i'ma get your motherfuckin ass in this game too

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Serene2 »

you know what, fuck this, DGB or fakegod can take over for awhile

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 323, ~Jordan` wrote:
It doesn't take more than 5 minutes to do so much as quote a post and highlight the scummy part of it.
The fact that it's page 13 and I'm still waiting for basic information tells me that jordan got called out for something he didn't expect to get called out for.
I specifically voted for Serene out of the blue in order to force myself to produce content later.
How does that work, exactly?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:34 am

Post by Serene2 »

Mollie, given that mastin had full psychological profiles on every player in the other game and discussed how best to handle them BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED, yes, there's a strong likelihood he's tailoring his game like that

AP, you're dead to me lest I incite murderous rage. Never address me again either here or elsewhere because I assure you the only answer you ever get will be "fuck you." I made it clear to you that I dislike you on a personal level, so if you wanna drag this game through all that bullshit, that's on you.

Jordan, your ISO is just as bullshit as Agars because you spent forty fucking forevers trying to even justify your vote. Then you come off with some half ass bullshit, and now I clearly see mastin pulling your strings like the good little scum buddies you are.

You don't build a shitty case against me while mastin goes Lololol so town and get away with it. You god damn well don't get to call Agars ISO anemic, and you sure as fuck don't get to over analyze my words. (With the "AT LEAST" bullshit)

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:46 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 335, ~Jordan` wrote:thank you ika
for making basic observations
and recounting the playerlist

Would you prefer if he promised content over and over while joining a counter wagon that was on himself?

Then he'd just be playing like you, so that's out

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:48 am

Post by Serene2 »

Oh and if you seriously thought "courting attention" was a town trait you wouldn't even be voting me

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

And since when does a lovers claim make either of them defacto town?

Are you stupid or scum? Don't answer that, I already know you're not stupid because I read the application you put in when you wanted to join the Serene hydra

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Serene2 »

Remember, mastin told his scum buddies in Anything Goes that the best way to deal with me would be to piss me off bad enough that if replace out. Why do you think he wants me to rage?

And he's got Jordan helping him. This sort of play is bullshit at the highest level, and I'll see both of you roped for it

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

And PS, "coming from a grown man?" Fuck you. anything goes wasn't about meta, AP was an insufferable dick in the dead QT

Keep your mouth outta grown folks business

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:36 am

Post by Serene2 »

No, you halfwit, nitpicking over my phrasing is over analysis when you're trying to frame it as scummy

The case itself is half ass because it's a regurgitation of building an entire case based on ONE FUCKING POST in which I said I liked Agars apparent motivation. Hell, at this point I'm just defending him out of spite

But I don't know why I'm bothering to discuss this with you, DGB reminds me that I shouldn't argue with scum

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 336, ~Jordan` wrote:
In post 325, Serene2 wrote:
It doesn't take more than 5 minutes to do so much as quote a post and highlight the scummy part of it.
The fact that it's page 13 and I'm still waiting for basic information tells me that jordan got called out for something he didn't expect to get called out for.
I specifically voted for Serene out of the blue in order to force myself to produce content later.
it's like putting a rabid dog in your kitchen so you can stay true to your diet
Which is it, nancy boy? Either you wanted a reaction and came up with the case later when you were pressured, or you already had a case and lied about just wanting a reaction

god I want you lynched but I'd rather cut the head off the snake first and string B&B

Fuck it, no ones gonna lynch that slot today since people blindly trust mastin

unvote
Vote: jordan

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Serene2 »

Cheeky motherfucker

I've never seen anything as clearly as I see your true colors right this moment

You fucked with the wrong bull this time. It's you, me, or B&B today and BELIEVE me when I say any combination of the three is acceptable

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:30 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 357, ~Jordan` wrote:
Which is it, nancy boy? Either you wanted a reaction and came up with the case later when you were pressured, or you already had a case and lied about just wanting a reaction
I...had a case but didn't type it up until tonight?

Category is: Things one should say when I have a case on someone, let's see if "lol just reaction fishing" is up there! Survey says.....

BZZZZT WRONG ANSWER

but don't worry, we got a consolation prize for you, kuribo tell him what he's won.

Well, other kuribo, looks like he's won an all expenses paid, one way ticket straight to hell

And when you get there, make damn well you tell them who sent you

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Serene2 »

Yup I'm voting you because you suck at being scum

Call it whatever the fuck you want, one of us better be dead by the end of the episode

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Serene2 »

"OMGUS" my black ass. Like I'm supposed to sit on my fucking hands while you hem and haw about your vote on me and then finally give conflicting---- and equally bullshit---- reasons for it? Get to stepping with that shit

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Serene2 »

"Reaction fishing" mmmmhmmm or was it because of the reasons you laid out? Can't be both, ladyparts

Tell me what reaction were you hoping for? Did you wanna piss me off? Maybe get me to replace out? Or force replaced? Mastin put you up to that shit? That's lower than fucking low and you should be ashamed

There's low
Then there's dirt
Then six feet of crap
Then you
then Nicholas Sparks movies

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 364, ~Jordan` wrote:
In post 362, Serene2 wrote:"OMGUS" my black ass. Like I'm supposed to sit on my fucking hands while you hem and haw about your vote on me and then finally give conflicting---- and equally bullshit---- reasons for it? Get to stepping with that shit
your objections to my case are facile and your vote for me is late
Your case is dumb and your avatar is stupid

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Serene2 »

Go fap to some manga, anime avatar, cause you sure shitting can't play mafia worth a damn

Prolly can't fap neither, I bet when you try, your hand pretends to be asleep

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 336, ~Jordan` wrote:
In post 325, Serene2 wrote:
it's like putting a rabid dog in your kitchen so you can stay true to your diet

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 369, ~Jordan` wrote:i just don't understand why you're taking a game and making it terrible
you might actually deserve to be pissed off
I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on, which is what you're gonna be

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Serene2 »

Ok so I'm wrong about what you said but your case is still bullshit

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Serene2 »

This ain't banter, this is an old fashioned murder train

Your head is going in my trophy case of fallen scum, but not before I make mastin watch you die

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

MASTIN

YOU JUST GONNA LET YOUR BOY DIE FOR YOUR SINS?

IM CRUCIFYING HIS ASS BECAUSE YOU THREW HIM TO THE WOLVES

at least have the common fucking decency to look him in the eye while he's taking it for the team

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Serene2 »

How the fuck am I loosely tying you to him when I'm flat out stating you two are scum buddies

That's not a loose tie, that's an iron fucking cable

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Serene2 »

I don't need a reason. I've never needed one for anything I've ever done.

I feel it in my bones, his posting has your scummy fingerprints all over it

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 386, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 381, Serene2 wrote:I don't need a reason. I've never needed one for anything I've ever done.
I didn't say you did? Its loosely concerning that you found my usage of the word "loosely" more worth responding to than me basically declaring intent to scumread you if Jordan flips scum, but meh.

@Zd: I feel like you are missing the forest for the trees to a degree here. Post 232 was eyebrow raising on its own accord, without 347 and I believe they were clearly from different heads.
I don't give a shit how you claim to read me or plan to claim you're reading me

I take irritation with the "loosely" part because it implies a half measur where I'm teehee implying whatever

We both know I don't do half measures

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Serene2 »

We're counter-claiming Public Ascetic Deathproof Innocent Child With An Expiration Date.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Gah! I hate these shifts! Our three heads nearly busted a giant, three-pronged aneurysm in frustration that we couldn't counterclaim straight away.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 499, ~Jordan` wrote:I'm not scum.
BUS THIS.

VOTE: Agar

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Serene2 »

I'm an idiot. Agar just dropped a mega town tell and I hard a brain fart with Venmar, I thought he was hinting at a cop result but we didn't have an actual night yet.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 510, Svenskt Stål wrote:OKay I am cutting ties with you. This post makes me want to puke, what the fuck is this.
Your scumdar is a de-magnetized compass.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 531, ~Jordan` wrote:Agar is fine now.
Serene just skipped away from my wagon. Like that. Evidence that rage earlier was shammy.
Aronis is bad but probably just playstyle bad.
LD's reads are lameee.
I posted my case under profound sleep deprivation and it shows.
Fuck you, don't you ever in your fucking life pretend to know the authenticity of my rage

Call my rage fake, go fuck yourself and stick your eyes up your fucking dickhole

I hate that shit more than I hate Karl rove

unvote
Vote: Jordan

DGB LEAVE THAT VOTE THERE GOD DAMMIT I DONE TOLD YALL

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Serene2 »

God dammit mollie

I am sick and fucking tired of you getting all smug and calling me scum

YOU CANT FUCKING READ ME FOR SHIT

the fact that you keep saying you can just wavers my read on you, any other fucking time I can spot town you a mile away, but in this game I can't tell if you're scum or just spouting bullshit

Go the hell on somewhere with your bullshit too, I can't believe I even have to say that to you as many games we've played together

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Serene2 »

And I forget who it was earlier but if you seriously can't tell which of my heads is making which posts, you need to replace the captain of your brain ship, because that motherfucker is drunk at the wheel

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Serene2 »

so DGB just pointed out that "eta scum caught for the wrong reason" wasn't referring to us

She's laughing at me now :( sorry mollie I'm a bit on edge, I been working way too many double shifts

pEdit: you on the other hand are a fucking dead man

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Serene2 »

Are you morons forgetting that we already have one set of claimed lovers?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 564, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 553, Serene2 wrote:God dammit mollie

I am sick and fucking tired of you getting all smug and calling me scum

the fact that you keep saying you can just wavers my read on you, any other fucking time I can spot town you a mile away, but in this game I can't tell if you're scum or just spouting bullshit

Go the hell on somewhere with your bullshit too, I can't believe I even have to say that to you as many games we've played together
oh good grief the only reason I am not trying to steamroll your lynch is because I am
praying
hoping that the vig is not retarded.

you were lying about ap's go at you in ag it was bro. I guess you didn't want to directly address the IC? ap did not do what you claim he did in the game that you first referenced (ag).

I don't buy that you are town trolling for a second. if you are then omg

you look like you guyz are mist spreading aren't you glad you taught me that concept

"Lying about anything goes?"

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LIE ABOUT SOMETHING WHEN I KNOW DAMN WELL ITS PROVABLE FACT BY VIRTUE OF HAVING SOME OF THE SAME PLAYERS

THATS A COMPLETELY FUCKIBG STUPID ACCUSATION

AND FUCK PIGEON I DONE TOLD YOU HES DEAD TO ME

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Serene2 »

And why the fuck would I be avoiding BRO just because he's an innocent child

I AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY TO BRO ABOUT ANYTHING GOES BECAUSE WE ALREADY PLAYED IN POTUS MAFIA SINCE THEN

ffs now you're just reaching and it's pissing me off

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 567, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 553, Serene2 wrote:I am sick and fucking tired of you getting all smug and calling me scum
In post 314, BirdAndBeast wrote:And I'll make the same point I did in AG. You ALWAYS scum read me. This game makes 4/4 so woooo.

And wow. Just wow.
:roll:

I DONT REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GOD DAMN THING

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Serene2 »

Lying about anything goes

Fuck that, mollie, I want a divorce

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 621, Svenskt Stål wrote:kuribo, can you please stop focusing on BandB, I isod you and its just a clusterfuck. I want to know what you think about other stuff.

i do have other thoughts, I'll post them in a couple hours before the end of the shift

not gonna bother running them by the other two because lolserene

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Serene2 »

Current Day Shift

~Jordan'- fuck this guy, when I declare a 1v1 and you people won't lynch either of us, it pisses me off

AGar- still leaning town on him, unlike the rest of you I saw his early posting as town and I saw the early push on him as scummy-as-fuck. later posting eh not so much, but i'm going to keep town reading him out of spite. that's where I sit now, so suck it.

Bird and Beast- scum as shit, I'd literally sell my soul if you people would get your head out of your asses and lynch it. has ties with jordan, though they've both denied it (mastin and AP, don't fucking pretend like I don't know you guys like to buddy your buddies, hell, mastin, you even wrote a whole article about why bussing is suboptimal)

Brian Skies- town read. if you're confused as to why you're getting townread by everyone, i'll give you a hint--- no one is going to scum read you early on after that shit you said earlier. you know what i'm talking about, that's why you said it.

ika- early posting was lurktastic, his second shift has been a bit better. still null, but thats better than bad

infinte jesters- i'm having a hard time getting a read on mollie and some of her thought processes are absolutely ass-backwards to me. the accusation that i'd willingly lie about PROVABLE FUCKING FACT to further some unknown agenda infuriated me--- actual honest-to-god fury. like, fine, if i misremembered whatever or if i have a different perception that's one thing--- but mollie's accusation was complete bullshit, and even AP knew that. the fact that mollie made this argument gives me serious concerns about their alignment. HOWEVER i highly doubt that scum-mollie would hard townread B&B like that if they were buddies

MrZepher- i like this guy mostly because he's trying to help me kill what i want to kill (mastin, let's kill mastin)

Serene2- town as fuck, best hydra ever

Svenskt Stal- Sven seems to be positioning himself as a town leader now that some of the arguments have settled down. I don't think I see scum-Sven doing that. I believe the lover claim, doesn't mean his lover is town. or maybe mollie's just having an off-game. whichever.

Venmar- might be town, i read rage better than almost anyone on this site and the rage in #601 is definitely real, it's just... i'm not entirely sure if it's town. iso is anemic, but i guess i kinda expect that from venmar. have we even played together before? i think so maybe? i don't fucking know.

Zdenek- believed the "soft guilty" or whatever the fuck it was a little too readily, might be trying to secure a sweet mislynch

there' thats our shift, please print it out, roll it into a little ball and put it in your peeholes while i evaluate the lurkaderp shift

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Serene2 »

Night shift:

i worked double shifts all weekend so i barely read any of this crap which is all the better since they posted less anyway

Aronis- hated the vote on reck, what the fuck was that
BROseidon- counterclaim to the role DGB claimed
Dry-fit- might be town, isn't as lurktastic as I'm used to
FourteenPointFive- helping me kill what i'm killing, so let's say town
hiplop- i can't read hiplop for shit, so still null
iamausername- only two posts and both are about Aronis and his eye-roll toward Reck. opportunism? bussing? who the fuck knows? TWO POSTS.
Logical Duality- i hate soft-claims, if you're going to out a guilty, just whip your balls out and do it ffs, otherwise i'm just gonna assume it's one of those stupid fucking "gambits" that everyone seems to think should happen in every game
PeregrineV- as much as i'd like to divine his alignment based on his one post, that would be pretty stupid
The Goat- don't like that people see him as confirmed town for posting out of turn. null.
xRECKONERx- lazy reck is a town reck
zoraster- another two-post person, and one of them is pretty much just mafia theory. i'm not buying the guilty until it's flat out said. could still be scum, but i can't read shit that isn't posted

night shift going down on a weekend definitely hurt participation, but on the other hand anything would look lurktastic compared to the shitstorm that was the first dayshift. gonna need more posting from the night shift. i ain't got shit on these people.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 658, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 656, Serene2 wrote:~Jordan'- fuck this guy, when I declare a 1v1 and you people won't lynch either of us, it pisses me off
FWIW, if nothing interesting happens on the night shift I'd be fine with lynching you.
In post 656, Serene2 wrote:i'm having a hard time getting a read on mollie
Mollie is absurdly town this game. Her energy, her motivation, her trolling, her general excitement , her scumhunting attempts, its all ridiculously town. Like wow.
In post 656, Serene2 wrote:Zdenek- believed the "soft guilty" or whatever the fuck it was a little too readily, might be trying to secure a sweet mislynch
:neutral: , Your sentence started out ok, but everything after the comma looks like assigning scum motivation to something unnecessarily.

go to hell, you smug scummy bitch

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Serene2 »

like seriously, B&B, if you were stuck any further up my ass, i'd be charging you $500

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:43 am

Post by Serene2 »

here's one of the reasons B&B is scum, and it's nothing to do with AGar or jordan neither:
In post 20, BirdAndBeast wrote:ANYHOW, you'll note that we have received a town role PM
In post 104, BirdAndBeast wrote:This game is "we're seriously, legitimately, honestly obvtown, more than even Street Racers".
In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:4) I realize we've been trolling, but really? We're pretty fucking town,
In post 242, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mastin is being a cheeky town butt, but hes right.
In post 284, BirdAndBeast wrote:That was me making a statement. "We're really. REALLY. Obviously town."
In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:This is posting like town.
In post 382, BirdAndBeast wrote:No need to ask. We are being (not acting) town.
In post 526, BirdAndBeast wrote:and we're town soooo?
In post 540, BirdAndBeast wrote:We're town. Why risk us flipping town when you don't know what our role is. Nice back pedaling on your reads.
In post 562, BirdAndBeast wrote:Ok, what does me flipping town tell you about anyone?
In post 575, BirdAndBeast wrote:Which means we're probably both town.
In post 670, BirdAndBeast wrote:The only difference is that Im town
anyone that's played with me for five fucking seconds knows i HATE when people call themselves town repeatedly

the fact that mollie accuses me of spreading mist (by all means show me what "Mist" i'm spreading, my scum game is WAY more organized than this bullshit) while letting B&B subtly drop "GUESS WHAT GUYS I'M TOWN") is part of what makes me wonder about mollie

AP and mastin can say all they want "we keep saying we're town because we're town," but it doesn't change the fact that it's a big part of the reason I read them scum, they seem determined to just smash people over and over with "hey we're town," even dropping an appeal to emotion

fuck that slot

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 674, BirdAndBeast wrote:I have a town PM

oh i missed the most recent one

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 678, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'd provide references and/or numbers to show that calling yourself town is not a scumtell by any stretch or reach, but I can't be bothered. Scumtells are overrated. Searching our ISO for "We're town" and asserting again that you don't like it is an excuse for a post. Also, you misread us for this in AG mafia as well! Except this time your case feels like its from scum.

"an excuse to post?"

i post whenever i god damn well feel like it, you cheeky scumfuck, i never need an excuse

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Serene2 »

My other game has finished, and I now have more time to post here.

Sven is my strongest townread as of right now. venmar to a lesser extent.

I think birdbeast is being antitown, but I have
reasons
to believe that he's town if I'm reading this correctly.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 698, Infinite Jesters wrote: Why would we give a shit about our lover's status if you seem like scum? If I have a strong enough belief that you're scum, I'm more than willing to die in order to make you dead, and you should feel the same way that we do as far as that goes.
Are you serious here?

If you're a non-alignment confirmed lover with a player and know nothing else, then you shouldn't have claimed it.

If you're both town, then you just granted scum a double kill.

If you're town and sven's scum, then scum already knows your status and will never shoot you.

I'm thinking you're scum going for towncred with your lover claim.

Vote: IJ

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 704, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mollie, I'm pretty sure Serene is just scum. All these point you bring up. All the things they do are pretty shallow when you actually squint at them for more than a little bit. On the surface it looks like Serene, but Im really not feeling the passion. And the confirmation bias + rage really looks meh in places. I think its a facade.
I do not rage when I post.

Can you link me to some of your games where you softclaimed?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 709, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 707, Serene2 wrote:I'm thinking you're scum going for towncred with your lover claim.
Nice job trying to discredit a claimed lover of all things.
In post 683, Serene2 wrote: Sven is my strongest townread as of right now.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 707, Serene2 wrote:I'm thinking you're scum going for towncred with your lover claim.
Pray tell.

What do you think is the correct play as a town non-alignment confirmed lover?

Claiming it brazenly only helps scum far as my reasoning goes. Enlighten me.

pedit: I'm fully aware that you're a claimed lover with sven.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 713, BirdAndBeast wrote:Here is an example of me soft claiming: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5394738

P-edit: I was quoting one of your heads from earlier who said basically exactly that. It made just as little sense when it was said back then.
Do you have other examples?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 717, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm pretty baffled that Serene (dont give a shit which head this is, they were all in AG mafia) is actually voting mollie for outing her lover status...which she did in AG .... and was town.
I thought it was a unrequited lover in AG, or am I mistaken?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 722, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 716, Serene2 wrote:
Pray tell.

What do you think is the correct play as a town non-alignment confirmed lover?

Claiming it brazenly only helps scum far as my reasoning goes. Enlighten me.

pedit: I'm fully aware that you're a claimed lover with sven.
So why is this coming up just now? Why aren't you addressing my posts that are talking to you?
I can't address your 701, 702, 703. That's not me, and I'd be making things up if I answered you.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 726, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 511, Serene2 wrote:I'm an idiot. Agar just dropped a mega town tell and I hard a brain fart with Venmar, I thought he was hinting at a cop result but we didn't have an actual night yet.

What is AGar town tell?
Going on about the details of his scumhunting as they occurred during his non-posting phase.

It sounds town because that's what we've been doing as a hydra.

With the amount of detail, he's not making it up.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 727, Infinite Jesters wrote:Why is this only just coming up now?
Because I just started reading.

Why is that a problem?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 729, Infinite Jesters wrote:I should have known FakeGod was posting, kuribo posting that would be too good to be true.
You're dodging.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 732, Infinite Jesters wrote: lol @ serene just now voting us for outing us as lovers and thus lynching his "strongest townread" lolololol
Correct! It's an argument I'm making, as an outsider aligned with town.

However, it's incredibly anti-town for you to make the same argument.

Do you not see why?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Serene2 »

I'll explain it in detail why I think IJ is scum based on their claim.

Say you saw your role PM, and it said you were a lover with someone, but you don't know their alignment, and you don't have a QT with him.

Game starts.
What is your optimal play?

If you think your lover is town, then you keep your mouth shut and don't claim lovers. Because scum will get a free double kill otherwise.

What if you think your lover is scum?
Do you out that you're lovers right away?

If your lover is scum, then the scumteam already knows that you're a lover. They will not shoot you in fear of killing their own team. You have plenty of game time to sort your lover out, since you're not getting shot anytime soon.

But what if you are absolutely 120% positive that your lover is scum?
Isn't trading yourself to get a scum kill a good idea?

Sure. If you
absolutely think your lover is scum without a doubt
, then it's perfectly reasonable to out yourselves and try your hardest to get yourself or your lover killed/lynched/ask for vig shots/etc.

That isn't what happening here. IJ randomly claimed lovers, said "
Why would we give a shit about our lover's status if you seem like scum? If I have a strong enough belief that you're scum, I'm more than willing to die in order to make you dead, and you should feel the same way that we do as far as that goes.
", but haven't gone after
sven lynch like their lives depended on it.

They're not even scumreading sven very hard, but they felt the need to out themselves as lovers? Does that makes sense?

It makes zero sense for town_IJ
to risk handing a free double kill to scum and out their lovers status,
when they're not even scumreading their lover very hard.

More likely, it's a gambit. They're buying towncred by outting their lover status. Saying things like "it's a good trade for me to trade with a scum" is great and all, but their actions have proven otherwise.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Serene2 »

I, for one, do not agree with kuribo's scumread on beastbird, but that's a difference to be sorted out in the hydra QT, not here.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 752, Serene2 wrote:I, for one, do not agree with kuribo's scumread on beastbird, but that's a difference to be sorted out in the hydra QT, not here.

i like your balls, this is why you're in this hydra

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Serene2 »

@Nacho: Ok. She could be playing suboptimally. That makes her lame, but not necessarily scum.

But I haven't forgotten that she's in a hydra. She would have surely discussed something big as claiming lovers with her hydra heads before actually doing it, no?

I might be reading into it too much, but I'm saying it as I see it. And I can't see a good town-motivation for her as unconfirmed town lover to claim her role like that.

pedit: Point 2 is irrelevant. I'm arguing that you are scum because of your claim and your interaction with sven.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Uh, which hydra was mollie in AG?

The AG role PMs says Skelda was actually the unrequited lover in that game?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 701, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 269, Serene2 wrote:that's an abject falsehood, jordan

he made one post explaining his stance on the matter, ONE, and then explained why he felt that way when mollie asked him to

you're not going to convince me that YET ANOTHER RE-TREAD of Anything Goes is going to lead to anything but a scum win

and mastin was scum in that! he knows god damn well that the shitstorm in that game helped push him to victory
I don't even understand what angle you're trying to take here.
the fact that B&B's response to "let's have a little focus" was along the lines of "AGAR IS SCUM, HERE'S 80 PAGES OF CRAP"

In post 702, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 301, Serene2 wrote:and I really don't give two shits if people want me to stop bringing up Anything Goes- in that game, mastin played the town like fucking fiddles while claiming to be confirmed town, and AP's stupid ass dragged me through a forty page shouting match

so don't you sit there and give me shit about how i'm supposed to see things any differently when THEY'RE DOING THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING HERE
Im guessing that in Anything Goes, the shouting match happened partially because you thought AP was scum for reasons that didn't actually have anything to do with his alignment. Mastin calling himself confirmed town is, again, not a scumtell regardless of what happened in Anything Goes. If you need proof of him I can dig it up, but Imperishable Night is a off the cuff example, Chosen Mafia (although I forgot who modded it) is another off the cuff example... Him calling himself town? Nothing new.
agree to disagree
In post 703, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 348, Serene2 wrote:
Remember, mastin told his scum buddies in Anything Goes that the best way to deal with me would be to piss me off bad enough that if replace out. Why do you think he wants me to rage?

And he's got Jordan helping him. This sort of play is bullshit at the highest level, and I'll see both of you roped for it
:igmeou:
Please tell me you don't actually believe that mastin's goal when he said "kuribo, rage" was getting you to replace out. You're driving plenty of paranoia about mastin's scumgame: how did he make you angry in Anything Goes? Was it by very directly and politely asking you?
mastin didn't make me angry, AP did, please try to keep up

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 764, Serene2 wrote:Uh, which hydra was mollie in AG?

The AG role PMs says Skelda was actually the unrequited lover in that game?
mollie was 1/2 of Flying Beauties with ArcAngel9 in that game

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 765, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mollie was Flying Beauties.
Then I don't see how is this relevant if mollie wasn't even a lover in that game????

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 769, Infinite Jesters wrote:And my interaction with sven makes me scum? I've made it clear that mollie outed us as lovers without my permission and without my consent and without me having a scumread on sven.
Why do I need to be pushing sven "like my life depended on it", again?
Goddamn it.

You guys are pulling a stock VI defense when you guys aren't actually VIs.

That's not legal, and you're going to jail now.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Serene2 »

No! I'm not fully caught up yet!

Mollie, why would you feel the need to out lovers when you're not
absolutely sure that sven's not scum????

You know if he's town then you just handed the scum
a free double kill???

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 775, Infinite Jesters wrote:
Vote: Serene2
Please answer my 774 or I'm taking that as a scum claim.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 777, ika wrote:
In post 774, Serene2 wrote:No! I'm not fully caught up yet!

a free double kill???
You knwo all your doing is throwing speculation?

theory question: what is the diffrence between lynching them today if they are both town vs scum killing them if they are both town?
Town loses a mislynch in the former, and do not lose a mislynch in the latter.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 778, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 774, Serene2 wrote:You know if he's town then you just handed the scum a free double kill???
This is LITERALLY something mollie did in AG. She claimed that she was Skelda's lover. And scum killed mollie. for a double kill. What is so difficult to understand about this, jesus. And like I already pointed out, you correctlyread Espeonage as town in Fate mafia despite him derphammering Dan and instaclaiming Cop on D2, so I know you aren't just a bad player.

VOTE: Serene2.
There are many differences between AG and this game, and I don't understand how you could treat them equivalent to set up your meta defense of mollie.

Mollie didn't claim first randomly. She didn't even know that she was a lover until Skelda claimed.

Skelda claimed first under pressure iirc. Skelda was the unrequited lover. She didn't claim randomly.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 784, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 772, Serene2 wrote:
In post 769, Infinite Jesters wrote:And my interaction with sven makes me scum? I've made it clear that mollie outed us as lovers without my permission and without my consent and without me having a scumread on sven.
Why do I need to be pushing sven "like my life depended on it", again?
Goddamn it.

You guys are pulling a stock VI defense when you guys aren't actually VIs.

That's not legal, and you're going to jail now.
Mollie outed us based on
her
scumread of sven, not mine.
You're calling us scum because of
my
interaction with sven.
Ok. If you're going to defend using
hydra dissonance
, then I'm going to ask mollie to list all of her posts so I can gauge how much she was scumreading sven.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 786, Serene2 wrote:Mollie didn't claim first randomly. She didn't even know that she was a lover until Skelda claimed.

Skelda claimed first under pressure iirc. Skelda was the unrequited lover. She didn't claim randomly.

yes, exactly this

and the defense that was laid out is "mollie may be playing suboptimally, we already saw she doesn't know how to play lovers because we saw her in anything goes"

but she wasnt the one that made the claim in that game

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 777, ika wrote:
In post 774, Serene2 wrote:No! I'm not fully caught up yet!

a free double kill???
You knwo all your doing is throwing speculation?

theory question: what is the diffrence between lynching them today if they are both town vs scum killing them if they are both town?

he's not throwing speculation, he's scumhunting, i'm tunneling on my scum reads, and DGB is basically absent

BEST. HYDRA. EVER.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 778, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 774, Serene2 wrote:You know if he's town then you just handed the scum a free double kill???
This is LITERALLY something mollie did in AG. She claimed that she was Skelda's lover. And scum killed mollie. for a double kill. What is so difficult to understand about this, jesus. And like I already pointed out, you correctlyread Espeonage as town in Fate mafia despite him derphammering Dan and instaclaiming Cop on D2, so I know you aren't just a bad player.

VOTE: Serene2.
Don't you dare make the "you are too good to be doing this as town" argument.

Also, look at the defense you're writing. You're essentially arguing that mollie is a terrible player who does anti-town things and doesn't learn from her mistakes.

That's a stock VI defense you're pulling, and by jove, I know that Infinite Jesters is not a VI hydra. You're mistaking them for scumbirds.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #116) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 791, Infinite Jesters wrote:I MOST CERTAINLY DID ONCE I REALISED I WAS LOVERS WITH SKELDA
NO

HE CLAIMED LOVERS AND YOU CONFIRMED IT

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5401792

BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT AND BLURTING OUT A CLAIM

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Ladies
Gentlemen
. It's been a pleasure working with you, and especially
Titus
who I have never seen a more brilliant series of posts and strategy

Without further ado, I will now full claim.

I am
Jim Harrington, the Armchair Psychologist Whose Wildly Inaccurate Diagnoses of His Acquaintances are Thinly-Veiled Projections of His Own Mental Issues. (Cross-Shift Parity Cop)

I am a X-shot Cross-Shift Parity Cop. This means I can pick one player in each Shift, and learn whether they are of same or different alignments. I cannot pick myself or dead players as targets. I'm not outing what X is, but you guys can probably guess what it is.

It is implied in our role PM that there is another cop out there. I thought BnB were crumbing cop in their softclaim, because "not random" is "order", and who keeps order in towns? Cops. This is why I was townreading them in my 683 and 752, and asked for examples of their softclaims in 718. However, they did not attempt to reach back in any way,
which shows that they do not know that there might be a 2nd cop out there
. More likely,
they're mafia who's crumbing cop in preparation for fakeclaim in the later game.

How do I know this? Because,
I know now for sure that Titus's role PM implied the existence of 2nd cop, because of her brilliant crumbing in the posts leading up to her full claim.

Please sit back and observe Titus's finest hour:

Post 462 is Titus's confirming her guilty result on Zoraster. It is signed ~Titus. This is when she begins her series of 2nd cop crumb in preparation for her full claim.

Next ~Titus Post is post 467. It ends with the words "last will".

Next ~Titus Post is post 471. The letters that start the sentences are A and S.

Next ~Titus Post is post 482. The letters that start the sentences are D and B. (ignoring the numerous I's)

Next ~Titus Post is post 810. This is her Cop claim, presumably where the crumb ends.

Putting everything together, it spells out:
"Last will as DouBle Cop"
;
Titus was aware that there might be another cop running out there.

The role PM also implied that our results may be reversed. My guess is that if we were Sane, Titus was Insane, and vice-versa.

To verify our sanity and hers, we investigated Zoraster,
Titus's target
, and BirdAndBeast, who's
now very likely to be scum
due to their cop fakecrumb, and got "
different
." This is
fanastic because even with unconfirmed sanities
:

If Titus's sanity is Insane and we're Sane, this means Zora is town and BnB is scum.

If Titus's sanity is Sane and we're Insane, this means Zora is scum and BnB is scum.

I do not know whether Zora is scum or town; he could fall either way.

Either way, we are
"guaranteed" that BnB is scum
; may buddha have mercy on their souls.

VOTE: BirdAndBeast

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Serene2 »

I admit I'm using a bit of setup guessing and wishing, but it has a really nice symmetry to have one cop insane, and one cop sane, where we were both given clues of each other's existence, and have to get a useful result we have to combine our investigation results.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but otherwise, our results would mean nothing if our sanities are truly random.

The word "
reversed
" was used in the role PM, so I am very confident that only possible sanities are either
Sane
or
Insane
, and I think Titus had the same thing in her role PM.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 916, BirdAndBeast wrote: \Might be hammer, dont care.
yeah push that mislynch, just ignore how the IC asked everyone to give him the hammer

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 907, BROseidon wrote:@kuribo, why do you jump at Jordan for calling your rage fake, but when I say “I kind of think kuribo’s rage was faked,” you avoided it?
didn't notice you had said so, or if i did notice i had forgotten about it by the time i was able to post again

having to wait a couple days between responses across-shifts is really hampering my ability to interact with certain players

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Serene2 »

Sven, DGB and I independently read B&B as scum, that's why we investigated him

Mollie, it's obvious you didn't learn a god damn thing from binding of Isaac mafia

You can't read me for shit and you proved it, so fuck off with that

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:02 am

Post by Serene2 »

Why the fuck would anyone not bus the shit outta a cop guilty?

Especially me, Christ mollie. Not only can't you read me, you don't even know me on a BASIC FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL

PEdit: hold on to your panties Sven ffs

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Serene2 »

The innocent child asked for the hammer, and he's entitled to it. Def don't like B&B saying they'd hammer and not care

Sven, again, our role PM implies that our sanities may be reversed from Titus'.

If B&B flipped town, then I'm pretty sure zora would be scum. (Both sane)

If you want to make the case that I've got confirmation bias because of my dislike for B&Bs play, that's on you but I don't see that shit flipping town

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:32 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 925, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 910, Serene2 wrote:Post 462 is Titus's confirming her guilty result on Zoraster. It is signed ~Titus. This is when she begins her series of 2nd cop crumb in preparation for her full claim.

Next ~Titus Post is post 467. It ends with the words "last will".

Next ~Titus Post is post 471. The letters that start the sentences are A and S.

Next ~Titus Post is post 482. The letters that start the sentences are D and B. (ignoring the numerous I's)

Next ~Titus Post is post 810. This is her Cop claim, presumably where the crumb ends.

Putting everything together, it spells out: "Last will as DouBle Cop"; Titus was aware that there might be another cop running out there.

The role PM also implied that our results may be reversed. My guess is that if we were Sane, Titus was Insane, and vice-versa.

To verify our sanity and hers, we investigated Zoraster, Titus's target, and BirdAndBeast, who's now very likely to be scum due to their cop fakecrumb, and got "different." This is fanastic because even with unconfirmed sanities:

If Titus's sanity is Insane and we're Sane, this means Zora is town and BnB is scum.

If Titus's sanity is Sane and we're Insane, this means Zora is scum and BnB is scum.

I do not know whether Zora is scum or town; he could fall either way.

Either way, we are "guaranteed" that BnB is scum; may buddha have mercy on their souls.
I'm just trying to figure this out for a moment.

1) This post is oddly reminiscent of another post I've seen from FG. Why should I believe this is more likely to come from a town you?
2) Does Titus have a history with extravagant crumbing?
3)
I agree with Zephyr that if you were really worried about sanities, you had a completely viable option of using Bro as a base-read.
Nevermind. I have no idea how sanities and parity cops work.
4) What happens if BnB flips town? Do we lynch you?
5) Is there a way for us to verify the alignments without flipping most, if not all, of the parties involved? Like, why should I trust you?

UNVOTE: Serene
1) you'd have to wait for FakeGod to answer that

2) see 1. The crumbs were fakegods find, I've never been good at that crumbling shit

4) already answered but I couldn't give a shit if you did

5) is there ever a way to verify 90% of anything? If you don't trust us, that's a you thing

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:36 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 944, Svenskt Stål wrote:Serenes claim is just a collective mes of question marks for me, I need to read it and cellect my thoughts on it.

But just what i got now.

- The "last will as double cop" seems like a HUGE stretch.

- What in your pm makes you question whether you are sane or not, and more importantly, you seem to think that either you or DL are insanse, why?
I'm not at liberty to elaborate the details of my role PM without putting myself in danger of a modkill

Agreed that it might not be a crumb and there was extensive discussion between Serene about whether it even was or whether we should out our role

Ultimately, DGB and I deferred to FG about the crumb and figured we'd let the town decide

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 947, Svenskt Stål wrote:Serene,

And whouldyou check zoraster of all people, and why would you check him against bnb whos alignment you dont know.

And when did you perform your action
We performed the action as soon as this shift started, investigated zora because there was a guilty on him. Compared him to B&B because he's fucking scum

In part, it's also about sorting B&Bs alignment, not just sanities

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Serene2 »

I think that's all your questions for now, were short staffed at work today and I got like 15 patients, so DGB and FG can take over from here when they're on

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 981, Zdenek wrote:Serene did you leave any bread-crumbs?
Does Innocent Child count?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 980, BirdAndBeast wrote:Dear morons,

We aren't extending the Day when we have a flipped cop with a claimed guilty.
We aren't extending the Day because we have an IC.
I don't give a shit that the conftown wants the hammer on the confscum.
We aren't lynching anyone other than the claimed guilty result.
Serene is either scum or dumb and I don't think they are dumb.
The role they are claiming is also op as fuck since it investigates 2 people every Day. I would not ever put that in a game, ever.

Much love,
AP

P.S.: Mastin's reads are ok.
SAID THE SCUM

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Serene2 »

2/3 Serenes never leave breadcrumbs.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Serene2 »

Also 2/3 Serenes never look for breadcrumbs.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 984, Zdenek wrote:
In post 982, Serene2 wrote:
In post 981, Zdenek wrote:Serene did you leave any bread-crumbs?
Does Innocent Child count?
No.

I mean you looked pretty hard for bread-crumbs, so doesn't really make any sense if you didn't leave any.
I can't answer for my other heads, but as the one who found the LD's crumbs, by the time when I joined the game, there was no need for me to crumb, because: as I said before, I thought BnB were crumbing cop, so instead of crumbing blindly, I was trying to hint to them that I read their softclaims and that I was also a cop.

I have it linked in my full claim.

@Sven: Who do you think were better choices for my investigation then? I actioned as soon as the shift opened today. I also admitted that it's a bit of a wishing on my part on my guess of the sanities. There is nothing in my role PM that says I or Titus
has
to be insane. But, there was also nothing in my role PM that
guaranteed
the existence of 2nd cop, so take it as you will.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that Zora is the lynch for today, and you know what? I'm fine with that. If we assume that Titus and I are both sane, and going by the
absolute wording of the role PM
, this would be the case, then Zora is confirmed scum and BnB is confirmed town.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Serene2 »

When I read through, I thought that BnB was being antitown, but not necessarily scummy. I'm definitely biased thanks to my other two heads remarking every other post in the hydra qt about how BnB is obvscum.

The biggest thing I have against them is their softclaim. I legitimately thought it was a cop crumb. Now, I just feel betrayed.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Serene2 »

Are you even reading Sven?

Bro can't be targeted by any abilities.

I cannot target myself with my ability.

Go read page 1 and my full claim.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Serene2 »

There's no way you would've missed that if you were scum sven

Thanks for townslipping, but you were already my strongest townread. =_=

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1006, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1003, Serene2 wrote:Are you even reading Sven?

Can you please just stop with the bullshit?
Thank you.
You're pretty much just scum who's blatantly doing things to hurt the town, and apparently people are townreading you for it.

It blows my mind. Didn't you claim lovers? Why are you still alive again?

I don't remotely understand how the heck Mastin thinks you're untouchable town.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1015, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1012, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1006, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1003, Serene2 wrote:Are you even reading Sven?

Can you please just stop with the bullshit?
Thank you.
You're pretty much just scum who's blatantly doing things to hurt the town, and apparently people are townreading you for it.

It blows my mind. Didn't you claim lovers? Why are you still alive again?

I don't remotely understand how the heck Mastin thinks you're untouchable town.
Advice to improve your scumgame: When you are attacking people and calling them scum and pretending they are a strong scumread, do so consistently, not just when they are attacking you. When you have a strong fake scumread on someone, also attempt to come up with multiple reasons.
I never townread you in this game.

You claimed lovers for towncred, then proceeded to throw as mud on the cop confirmed with crumbs of a confirmed player.

Why are you still alive again?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1033, Infinite Jesters wrote:also to mislynch a very strong hydra that already scumread them and will be a problem as the game progresses <-------i mean seriously why did i need to explain this
ERM SCUM HAS A NIGHTKILL

PLUS THEY WON'T KILL THEMSELVES

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1046, Infinite Jesters wrote:I think that if kuribo was a cop and got an innocent on his top scumread, he would react differently.
I think if kuribo was a cop and saw another fake cop claim, he would react differently.
I don't believe FakeGod believes what he's saying.
We're trying to break out of our reputation for being predictable.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #140) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Serene2 »

Jesus no one knows how to play this game anymore.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #141) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1065, BirdAndBeast wrote:I mean for FUCKS sake, if the crux of your essay-argument revolves around maybe there is INSANE COPS in a game confirmed to NOT HAVE THEM its time to just stop.
WELL WE KNOW WHAT
WE
GOT

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #142) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1125, Infinite Jesters wrote:binding of isaac is ongoing so can you shut up about it?
Now you're just flat out lying, Binding of Isaac ended yesterday.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #143) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1130, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1125, Infinite Jesters wrote:binding of isaac is ongoing so can you shut up about it?
Now you're just flat out lying, Binding of Isaac ended yesterday.
PS, town lost because you idiots lynched my slot

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #144) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Post by Serene2 »

1) i would never fucking ever reference an ongoing game

2) how the fuck were you still alive in that game and you didn't even realize it was over?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #145) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by Serene2 »

actually, it didn't even end yesterday, it ended THURSDAY FUCKING NIGHT

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #146) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by Serene2 »

god mollie, i know sometimes you derp but to accuse me of straight up fucking cheating

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #147) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by Serene2 »

and while i'm here, how the fuck did anyone believe that parity cop claim? or even entertain it i don't even know what a parity cop IS, fakegod had to explain it to me

i told him that shit wouldn't work, but he figured we could get B&B lynched on the heels of that guilty, pack it and rack it, be done by the end of the day

honestly as long as B&B gets lynched, i could give two shits who else dies

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #148) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1145, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1135, Serene2 wrote:and while i'm here, how the fuck did anyone believe that parity cop claim? or even entertain it i don't even know what a parity cop IS, fakegod had to explain it to me

i told him that shit wouldn't work, but he figured we could get B&B lynched on the heels of that guilty, pack it and rack it, be done by the end of the day

Oh dear lord, but

Tomorrow.
no, today, we feel like we owe that much

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #149) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1145, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1135, Serene2 wrote:and while i'm here, how the fuck did anyone believe that parity cop claim? or even entertain it i don't even know what a parity cop IS, fakegod had to explain it to me

Oh dear lord, but

Tomorrow.
In post 1143, Infinite Jesters wrote:@ kuribo

I never said you were cheating I thought you were mistakenly referencing an ongoing game and I didn't want to sanctioned for it. people mistakenly refer to ongoing games all of the time thinking they are over. I haven't even looked at that game sense tuesday or wednesday, I am on permanent v/la status on weekends. so you can kindly go fuck yourself.

I liked it better when we were getting along and I really don't want to go back to the place where I dislike you. <------ like I really don't. :(

I will not be around this much this weekend I repeat will not be around much. so you and sven will have to deal with the other heads have fun cos they most defo won't put up with posturing and douchebaggery
sorry, i'm a little on-edge and this game isn't helping. i'm not "fake" mad, i'm annoyed that you're half right
In post 1147, Svenskt Stål wrote:

Are you unclaiming?
yes

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #150) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Serene2 »

god dammit we did every thing we could, every fucking thing we could to get B&B lynched

i raged at him, DGB did her thing, Fakegod came up with an elaborate claim to get that shit done

and what happened

B&B just looks more and more fucking town. we're never getting that slot lynched, it's driving me nuts

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

so here's the deal, fuckers-

you guys are going to help us lynch B&B. in exchange, DGB, FakeGod, and I will help you hunt down the scum team. HOWEVER before the game is over YOU MUST HELP US LYNCH B&B. B&B gets lynched, we leave the game and we're out of your hair for good. everyone wins except scum.

if that slot gets NK'd, we'll powerfuck the scum team just out of spite and damn meanness, so don't even think about that

if town decides to lynch us tomorrow, fine, whatever, we've already fucked our game anyway and we've come to accept this

hammer belongs to the innocent child, if anyone else hammers then it's as good as a scum claim.
unvote
vote: Zoraster

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #152) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1152, Svenskt Stål wrote:Why the fuck would you want to lynch someone other than who the cop found a guilty on?

read between the fucking lines ffs sven

i don't give a damn when B&B gets lynched as long as it's before the game ends

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #153) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Serene2 »

why should i?

you gonna help me lynch B&B tomorrow?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #154) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Serene2 »

unvote

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #155) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

it was the asking nicely that got me to do that just so you know

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #156) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Serene2 »

ikr

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #157) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Serene2 »

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #158) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1165, BirdAndBeast wrote:Did you seriously just claim Lyncher for our slot?
if i do, will you self vote

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #159) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Serene2 »

ika's claim seems legit, count me in

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Serene2 »

vote: birdandbeast

Still needs rope.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Serene2 »

And that attempt at a town slip was just A+ play from you there

I don't believe your "WHY U SO SAME SHIFT" crap when the rules plainly state that they stay the same for 8 shifts

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1194, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1191, Venmar wrote:and his "paranoia" of Brian, and everyone else seems unwaranted and generally seems shady and most likely not that legitimate
Im actually town and actually mentioned these things in the QT because its true...

You mean the scum QT right

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Serene2 »

Why was it a scum claim when he did it but not when I did it the previous shift?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #164) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1201, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1199, Serene2 wrote:Why was it a scum claim when he did it but not when I did it the previous shift?
Who says that it wasnt a scum claim when you did it?
Fair enough, but you didn't call me out on it until I mentioned that fact

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #165) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1202, BirdAndBeast wrote:Oh huh, apparently I was wrong about that. I looked at the rules and it does say shift last 8. for some reason I assumed they changed every episode.
Faking town slips only works on idiots

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #166) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Serene2 »

I don't really need a case on you, I still want you dead

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #167) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Serene2 »

It's like: you're never going to convince me not to lynch you. Period. No point in trying. I know this and you know this.

You're obviously worried I'm going to convince other people to lynch you.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #168) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Serene2 »

Yes, fuck you, that's exactly what I'm trying to do

The innocent child is correctly reading me too, so either he's right about both of us in your mind, or his judgement is suspect and your point is null

And for the record, I'd be lynching you even if you were a flipped treestump

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #169) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Serene2 »

And you can whine about us being "known bullshitters" but guess fucking what? Both your heads are too. Another null arguement

And if you really thought I was scum, why would you even argue with me? It's because you can't justify your stupid as balls scum read on my slot

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #170) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1210, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1209, Serene2 wrote:Yes, fuck you, that's exactly what I'm trying to do

The innocent child is correctly reading me too, so either he's right about both of us in your mind, or his judgement is suspect and your point is null

Our IC reads you as lyncher or usurper.
No shit sherlock

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #171) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1215, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1213, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1210, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1209, Serene2 wrote:Yes, fuck you, that's exactly what I'm trying to do

Our IC reads you as lyncher or usurper.
No shit sherlock
Okay. So you claim to not share the town wincon?
Nice try but even if I dont, I'm just gonna lie so what's the point of this question?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #172) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Serene2 »

AP it's scummy because there are only 3 possibilities:

1) I am town and pushing wagon on you for personal reasons and possibly playing against my wincon with DGB and FakeGod both being fine with this.

2) I am scum and tunnel pushing a bad wagon on someone that most likely won't get lynched, and all my scum buddies plus DGB and FakeGod are fine with this

3) I am Lyncher to you and outted myself blatantly to get you lynched. DGB and FakeGod were fine with this.

4) some other option?

The thing is, you never even considered any of these things

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #173) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Serene2 »

Why would town lie about being Lyncher to you aside from petty spite? Do you feel I have that petty spite and DGB wouldn't rein me in?

The IC was calling me town before switching to Lyncher / usurper-- the IC whose judgement you want us to defer to as it pertains to reading you.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #174) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Serene2 »

You say you don't put anything past me, fine fair enough

But I don't put shit past you either. Up to and including faking town slips.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #175) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Serene2 »

Sven honestly I had forgotten bro changed his read from town. I just felt like being a smart ass.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #176) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Serene2 »

You're scummy for a thousand fucking reasons I've laid out repeatedly, stop acting like the faked town slip is the only thing

You've BEEN SCUM AS FUCK for a long time, not just then

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #177) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Serene2 »

You
5) also attacked Agar pointlessly,

6) assigned reads for half the game before they posted,

7) spammed endlessly,

8) defended Jordan for shitty reasons

9) pushed a shitty case on me

10) pretty obviously trying to set yourself up as the town leader

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #178) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Serene2 »

Also 11) I don't like you

And 12) reacted poorly to both claims my slot made against you

13) are right this second trying to defend yourself to someone that you claim is scum

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #179) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Serene2 »

It's not about the defense of Jordan, it's how you did it

Don't ever step between me and my prey, AP, my sig is there for a fucking reason

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #180) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

The suspicion of Brian is weird too, I forgot about that Sven you're rigjt

Brian is town as fuck and never to be lynched

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #181) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Serene2 »

Zed the jesters quotes are either mollie or a damn fine impression

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #182) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

It's ok Sven I've come to the conclusion that if either of you is scum, we can lynch all the buddies and let the scum lover get White Flagged

I have enough of a town read on you and a hard enough time figuring out mollie though that I'm not terribly worried about it

PEdit: the shitty case was way before the fake guilty, back during the Jordan fiasco.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #183) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1243, Venmar wrote:omg fuck this shit

vote birdshit

yessss the gods of murder will favor you this day

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #184) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1252, Brian Skies wrote:Find me some scum and I might consider helping you lynch BnB.

And no. I have no shame making deals with lynchers/usurpers.
deal

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #185) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Serene2 »

its a little sloppy but i just finished my third double shift in a week, so tbqh you're lucky it's legible

in case it's not clear, i personally don't feel the Dry-Fit wagon. Everyone--- including mastin--- knows that Dry fit comes across as scummy when town and the fact that B&B is even pushing the wagon makes me not wanna touch Fit with a ten meter cattle prod.

i've explained on the image some of the reasons (crib note versions anyway) for the people that have moved up or down

if you havent moved at all then fuck, either be more town or less scum or at least help me lynch B&B

i worry about Jesters but part of that is because I really don't feel like arguing with mollie at this point--- and I like Sven's posting enough that I'm not willing to lynch mollie regardless, so Jesters can take up permanent residence in the middle of the kurmometer and mollie can resume residence in my heart after the game is over

PereV looks about how i'd expect him to as town, Venmar I could give two shits about as long as he's helping me lynch the right people, 14.5 gave an abject bullshit reaction to LD's guilty, goat is repeatedly called "conftown" but sure as hell doesnt look it by play, iamausername moves up a few notches for being fucking uselss while things go on around him (there's always one among the lurkmass), Jordan is still scum because fuck that guy, ika's posting is good, I like what I see from him as compared to Isaac where he was scum, the people that didn't move didn't really do anything to change my opinion one way or another or else its just really late and ive run out of fucks to give, and finally Zepher gets a cloud because I forgot him last time

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #186) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 288, BirdAndBeast wrote:Bry-fit
^Gonna guess scummy town.
In post 1190, BirdAndBeast wrote:Dry-fit. Prob scum.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Serene2 »

MORE B&B VOATS PLZ

2 LYNCHES 2 SCUM DOWN CHALLENGE

COME ON EVERYBODY WE CAN DO IT

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1335, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1333, Serene2 wrote:MORE B&B VOATS PLZ

Stop doing this.
forgive dgb, shes not getting any younger and she wants the lynch to go through before her time comes to go into the light

personally I'm willing to lynch anyone on Kurmometer II from Aronis on up

the further up the list, the better

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1334, ika wrote:
In post 1333, Serene2 wrote:MORE B&B VOATS PLZ

do you still claim lyncher?
why would you even ask this?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1338, ika wrote:do you still stand by your lyncher claim? yes or no?
i don't recall retracting that claim

aaaand i'm definitely working to lynch B&B

makes your question kinda pointless

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1344, Brian Skies wrote:@Kuribo: Can you explain your Zdenek and Reck reads? I don't need an essay.
I like Zed's most recent posting, it feels like he's actually scum hunting.

Reck is lazy as shit here. I feel like it's the type of laziness that comes with having a town role PM. Plus this is a really strong statement for scum to make:
In post 474, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm a confirmable town role so I don't really give a fuck if you want to waste your time coming after me.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1342, Brian Skies wrote:@Kuribo: I still think Mollie is very likely to be town. If BnB is scum, she's probably just misreading them.
like I said before, my suspicions of mollie are nullified by the fact that I like Sven enough to keep him around anyway

if mollie's scum, i'm willing to allow her to be White Flagged at endgame

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1366, BirdAndBeast wrote:At brian: phone post now going to dinner. You trust them to be REALLY GOOD? Enough that they are better than other people here notably that you care? Enough to override the possibility that they're just mafia and going to ml lots of people?
You think they are amazingly better than me who you credit ed with finding the scum team in ag
....you praised me for that earlier THIS GAMW.

the italics part makes me want to read this post in Hannibal Lecter's voice

brb

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1368, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1366, BirdAndBeast wrote:At brian: phone post now going to dinner. You trust them to be REALLY GOOD? Enough that they are better than other people here notably that you care? Enough to override the possibility that they're just mafia and going to ml lots of people?
You think they are amazingly better than me who you credit ed with finding the scum team in ag

brb

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1384, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1368, Serene2 wrote:

brb
the last part of that video isn't in the post per se, but it's implied

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1400, Brian Skies wrote:Okay. So what's your issue? I'm not advocating for a BnB lynch. I'm advocating for less "BnB is scum" for 10+ pages and more focus elsewhere.

We had a guilty on scum Episode 1 and they tried to make a gambit to guarantee a lynch on you. I'm making a deal with them to shut up about it and if they want to win, that they'd need to "powerfuck the scumteam."
as i stated before, i'm perfectly willing to lynch among a subset of the top names on the kurmometer, i'm perfectly willing to deal. statistically there's got to be at least one or two scum among the scummiest 35% of my reads

HOWEVER i have a hard time staying focused when i see B&B moving on to dry-fit after earlier stating that they assume dry-fit will be "scummy town"

it REEKS of going for an easy lynch

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1409, Infinite Jesters wrote:a scum lynchee without a usurper is far less likely than some1 fakeclaiming

or am I wrong

VOTE: serene

lollll mollie

i KNEW you were full of shit when you told me that you preferred working with third parties

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Serene2 »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5485702
Herself wrote: I hope the cop views us too!

I have a different view of indies than the rest of the people on this site. I love 'em and generally have a good working relationship with them as town. I usually screech and holler at their wagon when the indies play a protown game. and see therein lies the difference; you are not playing a protown game. you are pandering to anybody who will let you live and that makes you untrustworthy.

I was hoping to hear from mastina and friend before the day round ended like where did you guys go.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5495565
Herself wrote:the way to play with indies is to rope them in and lock them in an action and a claim. that was actually what I was trying to do with fuzzy thing

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1411, Brian Skies wrote:@Kuribo: If you die today and you're a 3rd party lyncher, I just want you to remember that I reached out to you.
DGB, FakeGod, and myself assumed we'd die this day. Can B&B say the same?

When I'm gone, slake my thirst with their blood, water my grave with your hate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”