farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2251 (isolation #200) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2250, Hoopla wrote:I felt like ZZZX was town yesterday... that hasn't really changed.

As for that thing about agar. I was third on his wagon. It wasn't uninspired then - it wasn't really anything yet.

So you want to derail a wagon because agar did nothing which you think is town despite his own words in the game about looking for scum and ignoring the wagon.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #201) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:14 am

Post by farside22 »

I have month end today so this will be my last comment for the day.

Hoopla: there is nothing wrong with the wagon on agar. He pushed one case and his behavior is not town. Sulking at being lynched is if anything null. For agar I would say scummy more then null.
His little argument with is day 2 reads over the top.
This is the second time in the game you voiced concern about an agar wagon and now you want another counter wagon.
Why? Why can't it be if it walks like a duck it is a duck?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #202) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Hoopla:

Should we follow the wifom rabbit hole of a post that agar left?

In post 2090, AGar wrote:Like fuck this, I'm not going to even contribute anymore. I'm just going to post "Lynch me." from here on out, every 48 hours, since this is dumb as shit. We should be killing the fuck out of Hoopla (HEY LOOK MAJIFFY DIED, I WONDER WHY) but NOPE.jpeg.

Majiffy's last scumreads were OS and Hoopla.

AGAR OUT.

You know because wifom on majiffy's death is real town :roll:
Or you know the fact he did not vote for either person.
I'm mean I'm dying to read this why agar a town post coming from you.
Oh and majiffy thought chamber slot was scummy too.
Wanted to add that since agar didn't. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #203) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

shin wrote:Moving on, I think farside is kinda town. His filter looked okay to me. The only thing I don't like is that he basically withheld his opinion of me because of...principle I guess? I really need/want to hear more from him, but he basically absolved himself of talking for the rest of today. No matter what happens, I want someone from his neighborhood to come out and tell us what he was thinking during the night sequence. I get the feeling that this could be a setup, but I need to know what's going on in his head.

I think there maybe scum in my neighborhood. I was concerned when a few others stated a scum read and wanted to see if scum would slip and use the reasons I posted in the neighborhood.

Basically I was bothered by zivel's vote on zzx and claimed a town read on Bob that he never explained and bob listed 3 people as town, one being Zivel, which is odd consider bv was a non entity.

Spy really rubs me the wrong way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #204) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2281, Metal Sonic wrote:He rubs me the wrong way too.

But I also rub you the wrong way so don't know how much that matters

I didn't like your split votes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #205) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2283, Metal Sonic wrote:I only have 1 vote.

Day 2
You voted in the neighborhood for zzx and bob in thread in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #206) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2284, Oversoul wrote:That's a good catch on MS by Shinobi.
I dunno if Agar is flipping scum to be honest. I would think he would self vote instead of ignoring the game.

My research of agar when he thought he was going to be lynched as town was to put a case and thought together.
We both aware of him other then that.
Idk based on both I feel in my gut we would have seen something more then wifom on a players death.
Plus his case on anti and you day one still reads of weak shit with no basis.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #207) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: hoopla
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #208) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

We had a few issues here was one.

Bob's claim

In post 1976, Bicephalous Bob wrote:missed that

I'm the jackson family, non-consecutive night commuter

if I don't commute at all, mr. jackson doesn't lose his six figure job at the
non-profit housing association and I can merge two neighborhoods every night if the merged neighborhood would have four members or less

Hoopla's claim

In post 2219, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2212, Desperado wrote:hoopla how about you full claim? flavor and all.

I'm the Home Owner's Association President. I've pretty much claimed all my powers: gladiator, reverse encryptor and
the ability to close neighbourhoods and redistribute players at certain points in the game.

Also, can we please not lynch agar? There are much better choices in the game and I wanna talk about more things when I have access to a computer. Lets not end the day yet please.

Please note the bold in both claims.
Can you explain hoopla why you didn't say anything about bob's claim being fake or similar and suspicious?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #209) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2310, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2219, Hoopla wrote:I'm the Home Owner's Association President. I've pretty much claimed all my powers: gladiator, reverse encryptor and the ability to close neighbourhoods and redistribute players at certain points in the game.

Also, can we please not lynch agar? There are much better choices in the game and I wanna talk about more things when I have access to a computer. Lets not end the day yet please.

These are all my powers, Marquis. If you want to be fickle over my phrasing and have a conversation about semantics, we can, but it won't be interesting or relevant.

In post 2305, farside22 wrote:Please note the bold in both claims.
Can you explain hoopla why you didn't say anything about bob's claim being fake or similar and suspicious?

Because I wasn't online between Bob's claim and Antihero's hammer. Maybe I would have commented if Antihero heeded chamber's request to not hammer for 12 hours.

So posting to chambers comment instead of hey guys you caught scum good job wasn't posted before flip?

Why are you the prez of the home owners ?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2365 (isolation #210) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

@shin: I'm working my way there.

In post 2330, Antihero wrote:
In post 2305, farside22 wrote:
Spoiler:
We had a few issues here was one.

Bob's claim

In post 1976, Bicephalous Bob wrote:missed that

I'm the jackson family, non-consecutive night commuter

if I don't commute at all, mr. jackson doesn't lose his six figure job at the
non-profit housing association and I can merge two neighborhoods every night if the merged neighborhood would have four members or less

Hoopla's claim

In post 2219, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2212, Desperado wrote:hoopla how about you full claim? flavor and all.

I'm the Home Owner's Association President. I've pretty much claimed all my powers: gladiator, reverse encryptor and
the ability to close neighbourhoods and redistribute players at certain points in the game.

Please note the bold in both claims.

this is a good point.

my first instinct is to think that reck gave that to bob as a fakeclaim; i don't know how bob would go about pulling something like that out of his ass

It could be a claim reck game for scum or scum has that ability.
I personally have yet to understand hoopla 's reasoning for scum reads.
I do agree with her about spy. My issue is since day 1 she 'a talked about scum being distributed into the neighborhoods but today that focuses on the neighborhoods.
Plus I still have one more issue with her.

In post 2336, Antihero wrote:there's another role that screws with neighborhood placement.

i'm pretty sure a player was responsible for swapping oversoul and i.

replication of types of roles doesn't necessarily imply fakeclaim overlap (and bob had an escape hatch for his "neighborhood redistribution" thing).

i think hoopla is p town.

I thought it was random at first but metal claimed some responsibility for a few last night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #211) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2364, Hoopla wrote:What was I supposed to say? He was dead. Let him flip. Even if I was 99% sure he'd flip scum (which I wasn't) I wouldn't hint at anything about my role just for the sake of it.

As for the prez. I'm the prez because that's the role I was given. This isn't meant to sound sarcastic, just I don't know how to answer that any other way.

Marquis pointed out this.

mod wrote:ROLE PM
The Furley Family
Alignment: Town
Rolename: Former Home Owner’s Association President
Address: 666 Devil's Way

Jim did well as the HOA President, at least if you use "how much did you piss off and nitpick people" as your metric. He was a swanky bachelor who made a fortune off of the dotcom boom, and, well, now he's dead. That sucks ass.

Abilities
Rotting: You are rotting in the ground. You don't actually have any abilities.

Win Condition (Town): You win when every last mafia has been eliminated.

In the quiet suburb of Wakeflower, things get pretty intense. When the yearly parade of homes comes through, some housewives get downright vicious in their competition with the other "bitches", as they call them. When barbecue and bloc party season is on the horizon, some families drop thousands of dollars on fancy new solar-powered grills and bigger, deeper pools in order to one-up their neighbors. But when Jim Furley (the 66-year old bachelor who ran the Homeowner's Association for years) was found dead at the entrance to the subdivision, everything changed. Now, the question is... can these snotty families put aside their differences long enough to solve the murder? Or will their own hatred and vitriol consume them?

See reck put the home owner prez was killed from the start so the question was how are you prez?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #212) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2364, Hoopla wrote:What was I supposed to say? He was dead. Let him flip. Even if I was 99% sure he'd flip scum (which I wasn't) I wouldn't hint at anything about my role just for the sake of it.

As for the prez. I'm the prez because that's the role I was given. This isn't meant to sound sarcastic, just I don't know how to answer that any other way.

Oh sarcastic bitch in me says.
Why not hint about your role, nothing stopped you from doing that day 1.
:giggle:
Oh your omgus suck is showing on your scum list .
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #213) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2368, Hoopla wrote:Actually going back and reading the flavour in my role pm, it says I'm the new one. So there you go...

I had a feeling this was going to come but I don't know why you didn't say so till I pointed out the issue with your claim,
:shifty:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #214) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2371, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2369, farside22 wrote:

Oh sarcastic bitch in me says.
Why not hint about your role, nothing stopped you from doing that day 1.
:giggle:
Oh your omgus suck is showing on your scum list .

How so? The three people voting me I have as varying degrees of town. So, the opposite of what you're saying then?

I know I have ADD skim moments but that list of scum reads.....sure looks like my name for vague reasoning.

Why do you think we need to mass claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #215) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Popcorn mass claim?

This should include those that already claimed to say what they did n2 and n3?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #216) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Role: Beloved princess.

Ability screw over player in my neighborhood when I die.
(I hate beloved princess roles in general but it effects only the neighborhood I'm in)

I'd like chamber to claim in full including n2 and n3 action.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #217) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2383, chamber wrote:I'm a 1-shot neighbourhood busdriver.

You know when it was used an on whom.

Metal Sonic can go next.

Metal, he says 1 shot and it was used n1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2395 (isolation #218) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Hoopla claimed the action for yesterday

In post 2343, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2272, Shinobi wrote:Has Hoopla ever given a list of her reads?

I'd given various reads throughout the game, including town reads on mollie, vezok, AGar and then a town read on Majiffy on D2. I haven't given a full list of reads (that's not really my style until I feel like I have the game largely PoE'd - until then I post my strongest reads, try and work with/save my town reads and go after scum), however I gave a full reads list last night and would have posted it yesterday if you didn't hammer.

Having said that, why do you care about me answering this question when you literally in the same post said this:

In post 2324, Shinobi wrote:And for the record, your analysis is a giant waste of time.

~~

In post 2272, Shinobi wrote:This makes me think: why were the neighborhoods redistributed this way?

Because I wanted people in my neighbourhood who have a good presence/activity in the game so our neighbourhood would be useful. Chamber and Anti are the two players I'd
to work with most in the game, but they are also two players I am suspicious of.

In post 2272, Shinobi wrote:I'd like an explanation at some point, specifically on how her powers work and if she actually has control over that or not.

Basically Reck sends me a PM when the neighbourhoods are sparse enough and I close one and redistribute the players. I feel like I've said this a million times though.

In post 2355, Hoopla wrote:I've already talked about why I moved chamber and Antihero to my neighbourhood. I didn't really care where AGar or your slot went because neither of them was really doing anything.

Bob's claim is for what you see this morning

mod's spreadsheet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #219) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Yesterday=day 3 by the way.

Oversoul who do you want to see claim next?
Also do you know where you go ever?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2400 (isolation #220) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Marquis is the only one with info, unless anti had more then one shot?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #221) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2401, Marquis wrote:yes i have delicious delicious info

but hoopla still probably needs to die

Please claim in full.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #222) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2404, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2382, farside22 wrote:Role: Beloved princess.

(I hate beloved princess roles in general but it effects only the neighborhood I'm in)

I don't understand your role, farside. From what I understand when a BP gets lynched/or dies, the town skips a day phase? So how can your role only affect the neighbourhood you're in?

The neighborhood I'm in can't do night actions for 1 night.
That's how the role works.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #223) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2406, SpyreX wrote:Lets get this wrapped up so we can parse it. There's already some stuff that doesn't pan out right and I'm not talking about the double neighbor makeout war.

Why is shin scum? What did you not like about his catch up?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #224) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2407, farside22 wrote:
In post 2404, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2382, farside22 wrote:Role: Beloved princess.

I don't understand your role, farside. From what I understand when a BP gets lynched/or dies, the town skips a day phase? So how can your role only affect the neighbourhood you're in?

The neighborhood I'm in can't do night actions for 1 night
after I'm lynched/killed
That's how the role works.

Add the bold in case I get the still not clear understanding from hoopla again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #225) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Chamber: who are your scum reads?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2418 (isolation #226) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2417, Oversoul wrote:Marquis and Metal need to claim though.

Metal claimed. What confused you? Also what are your current scum reads and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2420 (isolation #227) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:I want his actions

In post 2386, Metal Sonic wrote:oh. aw :(

i am the neighborhood swapper. i was responsible for swapping antihero and oversoul. i am also responsible for putting chamber, hoopla and desp in the same neighborhood cause (scumreads)

who's next? lets see
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2430 (isolation #228) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2428, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2426, Marquis wrote:oh and also relating to 2 and 3, tell me just how bob claimed a power so very similar- almost identical- to your own if he didn't know your powers already to draw part of a fakeclaim from

I don't know. You'd have to ask Bob after the game why he claimed the role he did.

How about you answer something for me then. Why would I as scum then claim the ability to move people the next day? I would stay quiet about it.

Still don't get why you pick bob.
You followed his logic on majiffy, then puff you scum read him the next day,

Also going to say, bob claimed day 2 his ability, you used it day 3 without asking/saying anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2431 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sonic: can you still move people around tonight?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #230) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Hoopla: you going to explain your scum read on those you listed besides shin and spy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #231) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2437, Antihero wrote:VOTE: shinobi

Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #232) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2342, Hoopla wrote:

I wrote a solid paragraph on each player in the game, but I'm not going to bother weighing down this post again with all of them. I'll give you a town --> scum list and give you an summary of my key reads, so if you want to hear my thoughts about anyone else, just ask:

Scum

Shinobi
chamber, Antihero
Oversoul, farside (had farside townier than this last night, but am starting to rethink this read in the last 24 hours)
SpyreX

Metal Sonic
Town

Metal Sonic
is my strongest town read, primarily for his fake-guilty on D1. It was a ridiculous gambit and surely his must know that doing that as scum has a very chance of getting himself lynched for it - the only exception to this is if SpyreX is scum with Metal, but I think there's no way Spy would sign off on that in the scum QT, and surely Metal would ask before springing that on a buddy. The simplest explanation for the play is a bored/trolling townie. I think to conclude Metal is scum doing this, it veers into conspiro-territory a little bit - it just doesn't make sense (or as much sense as town doing it) for him to do this as scum. It requires him to be somewhat prescient and have a reason behind why he's doing it, because I don't think he's just lolzing around as scum, as it (usually) just writes himself a ticket as the D1/D2 lynch. Chamber thinks it's risky to "clear" someone on the basis of one event, but this was truly the most alignment-revealing thing he has done all game. The rest of his play is detached and seemingly devoid of any real motivation - I think it's a trap to try and read Metal like a normal player, and this is the best we will get. As I said in the QT, I'd pretty much gamble the game on this read being correct.

I made an observation early in the game about
SpyreX
being full of bluster and energising rhetoric, but his actions and play not really syncing up with his words. He's had a low presence in the game and everything he says and his tone seems kinda scummy. The thing that makes me pause and override my game-long paranoia about him is lamenting about his reads are so woefully bad after going for ZZZX over Bob on D2. Why would scum-Spy set himself up for a D3 where he essentially has to play the pity-party card, admit all his reads are shit and basically act incompetent. As scum, you have a choice in how "right" you want your reads to be when players flip. I just don't see Spy-scum deliberately choosing to go down the woe-is-me-my-reads-are-so-bad road instead of just throwing in an occasional correct read from time to time. For the same reason, I think Desperado is also town - his reads have been so poor to the point where why would scum play that way? It's a pretty cheeky play as scum, as most people won't give you credit for it, ergo most scum won't do it. A much simpler explanation is they're town.

Shinobi
's slot has done fuck all this game, and coupled with the "ask Hoopla questions then hammer (terribly) three hours later" he is my prime suspect. The way he has interacted with me has been kinda jarring and it looks like he isn't even considering the possibility that I am town, which is an inherently scummy mindset. It looks like he is entering the day with an established goal to see me as scum, rather than genuinely trying to work out my alignment. I'm mildly wary that this might just be "oh, that's just how he plays" thing - his impatient hammer kinda implies he isn't one to consider/reconsider things, so I guess he could do this as town. But it seems likelier that it is coming from scum. I wanted to lynch from between Antihero and Shinobi today, because I think at least one of them is scum (probably only one), so for me, a Shinobi lynch would also be partly utility, as if he flips scum, Antihero will have a lot more use as town deeper in the game than the other way around, so there is some upside to lynching Shinobi over Antihero in my opinion. Regardless, I think Shinobi is scummier than Antihero anyway, so that extra upside isn't really a tipping factor.

Hoopla: can you explain you list to me and the gap between spy and metal?
Also why is anti listed as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2453 (isolation #233) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2446, Oversoul wrote:It would be really really great though if Marquis or his neighborhood could explain whatever they have on Hoopla instead of a) their gambit or b) think they are protecting anyone

In post 2448, Oversoul wrote:I also want to know why I was switched into a different neighborhood, although I guess my only reason to be in there died last night

Read the game.

I don't know where your apathy is coming from but it reads scummy considering I see you typically aware.

Why are you voting hoopla?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #234) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:36 am

Post by farside22 »

@chamber: metal can claim tonight who he is moving, baring unknown game mechanics, that info should verify he is what he claims. Any objections? If so why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #235) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2457, chamber wrote:First I'd like him to commit to whether there is actually a conflict or not.

What conflict? I looked at hoops claim and his so...?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #236) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I looked a 3rd time.

Metal: night 2 marquis moved and none other. Night 3 chamber was transferred out.
The only action that matches swapper is the antihero and oversoul change.
Please explain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #237) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:19 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #238) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2488, Oversoul wrote:Didn't your ability happen during the day Hoopla?

Yes it did.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2492 (isolation #239) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2490, Oversoul wrote:It's seems only 4 people want to play this game.

I'm just :nerd:
People are getting lazy/disinterested Or scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #240) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2500, Hoopla wrote:mmm, that's what i thought.

i don't think there's any conflict in our claimed actions, but all that really does is prove that Metal's abilities are what they say they are. ability doesn't prove alignment etc etc

Why did you say this and why do you keep ignoring my question?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2520 (isolation #241) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2495, Hoopla wrote:As for Antihero, it's more process-of-elimination. I don't think his presence and energy indicate alignment very much. Like, he's competent and seems townish, but I don't think I should be giving him credit for those things, so my read on Antihero mostly stems from my reads on other people, and I have more reason to believe they're town than him. If Shinobi is scum, it dramatically lowers Anti's chances of being scum though, so I feel like that flip will give me more insight into his alignment.

So your still hunting with the idea that scum is in each neighborhood?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #242) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Why did shin think he was going to die?

Unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #243) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Spy: your resent post is probably the only time this game I felt you gave a shit. Why did you not have anything sooner?
Most of the time you've been pretty bland.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2538 (isolation #244) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Shin: why have you not voted, nor pushed a case at this point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2540 (isolation #245) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm waiting for hoopla. One thing you stated was something that bothered me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #246) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also when I mean pushing a case, people are voting for you and you kind if just disappeared, of course lots of people seemed to have gone a wall this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2551 (isolation #247) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

My oversoul scum read continues.

Spy: am I crazy think hoops scum here?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #248) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2557, Desperado wrote:hoopla is only scum if her,gladiate must be used N1 and must include a teammate. her picking bob still doesnt make sense,given her d1

I'll try to refrain from my wifom reasoning of hoopla scum with bob scum thought process.
My main issue that was never explain was picking bob in the first place.

@oversoul: your reasons for scum reading shin are wrong, he points it out and you still keep your vote on him. Please explain why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2564 (isolation #249) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2561, SpyreX wrote:I just said that. Literally in what you quoted. Desp even said it like 3 posts up.

Having an issue != hoopla being scum.

Sacrificing a useful scum PR in such a way that doesn't give a fat stack of cred D2 in THIS GAME ESPECIALLY doesn't make sense for scum.

Short of "Well that was all part of the elaborate plan to get just this post to be made mustache twirl"

Alright my wifom moment.
Day 1 majority thought zzx was scum. Would you think that bob would have been lynched over zzx?
The pairing had one with more scum reads then the other.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2569 (isolation #250) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2568, Marquis wrote:
In post 2564, farside22 wrote:
In post 2561, SpyreX wrote:I just said that. Literally in what you quoted. Desp even said it like 3 posts up.

Having an issue != hoopla being scum.

Sacrificing a useful scum PR in such a way that doesn't give a fat stack of cred D2 in THIS GAME ESPECIALLY doesn't make sense for scum.

Short of "Well that was all part of the elaborate plan to get just this post to be made mustache twirl"

Alright my wifom moment.
Day 1 majority thought zzx was scum. Would you think that bob would have been lynched over zzx?
The pairing had one with more scum reads then the other.

You're not voting Hoopla.

Fix that.

Yes sir

VOTE: Hoopla
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #251) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

I've voting with my gut scum read of hoopla.
The gladiator thing she never pushed for reads and bob was not obviously going to be lynched and auto town credit.
Her I think there is scum in each neighborhood but not pushing those reads. Example she doesn't scum read spy so should oversoul be pushed as scum over shin if she believes scum in each hood?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2594 (isolation #252) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2589, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2520, farside22 wrote:So your still hunting with the idea that scum is in each neighborhood?

2/1/1/0 or 1/1/1/1 with a strong preference for the former. If it isn't either of those combinations I'd be stunned.

Still waiting to understand why you aren't pushing on oversoul
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #253) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul claimed a vendor ability that he can't control and no one can verify.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #254) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2597, chamber wrote:Which is a chaotic element.

I guess?
I'd say bad. It doesn't interfere with anything and anti said he got misc when he targetted that group.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2605 (isolation #255) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2601, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2594, farside22 wrote:Still waiting to understand why you aren't pushing on oversoul

I think chamber/Shinobi are better options. I kinda think Oversoul's claim seems town. A useless role like that is more likely to be given to a townie, I think.

Let's make sure I'm clear here.
You believe scum to be in each neighborhood.
The only 2 left from the original group I'm discussing is spy and oversoul.
You stated a town read on spy but your using oversoul's claim as what could be town because scum don't fake claim?
No seriously either you strongly feel scum in each neighborhood or you don't.
Every post is scum in each neighborhood, but you don't push the read.
Ie: your words do not match action.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2607 (isolation #256) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay.

Something bothers me a bit....if it's 2/1/1/0 do you think there was scum in the group you were in? I noted you had no one highlighted in your neighborhood other the bob..
Last question do you think the vote analysis means anything?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #257) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Hoopla: it dawned on me you listed oversoul as scum recently and since changed that read do to day 1 read and claim. Both of those things happened in the game earlier. Please explain the earlier scum read on oversoul.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #258) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2612, Oversoul wrote:Why are you so focused with that scumread, but not pushing me, Farside?

I'm more curious about hoopla's change in reads.
I mean I find you scum based on your lack of effort and calling people town on pretty much nothing. You even vote shin, was shown your case was wrong and you still sit on your vote.
I've stated this already and you know what I get from everyone thus far with saying this?
Crickets
Literally nothing from anyone. Usually the crickets signify to me I'm more likely wrong.
So I'm asking hoopla about the discrepancy she posted and why it changed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #259) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2615, chamber wrote:I found your point interesting, I was just waiting for oversoul to respond and then got distracted by hoopla voting for me. He still really hasn't though has he?

Not that I recall. :/
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #260) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

I read toomi replaced out, which was for newbie games. I will now point to the Austin powers game that had 3 replacing out and one was scum the other 2 were town.
Next I point to Zor!s last game where I don't remember the number if those that replaced out and only one was scum.

That said I'm going to reread shin for my own sanity.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2625 (isolation #261) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

I also have an this sudden desire to vote for anti

Sigh.
People getting lazy are pissing me off.

Oversoul: does it bother you hoopla listed you as scum then suddenly changed her mind? Also would you say you have been playing the most town this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2626 (isolation #262) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Shin: you said this to hoopla.

In post 2344, Shinobi wrote:The issue is that you haven't given me a chance to deduce your alignment, sans hammer. You're intentionally dodging the questions I ask and then turning around and going "NONONONONO LOL." Following that up with saying "he isn't doing anything" is complete bullshit. All that does is make me think you're intentionally being difficult to figure out. You've twisted almost everything that I've tried to accomplish thus far, and your push is incredibly opportunistic. I've already got people breathing down my neck for "not doing anything," so posting a giant post about how I'm not doing anything isn't really some kind of super awesome analysis.

Even though I hammered the Agar wagon (which, I admit, was a rather poorly thought out move, fueled in part by my own frustration with yet another player refusing to play), there's nothing stopping you from engaging with me today and trying to figure things out. You have thus far refused to do so.

The sad thing is that I actually kind of agree with most of your reads, aside from MS being supertown and antihero being superscum.

Now please answer my questions.

P-Edit: I want to know if you can choose the players that you're redistributing. My issue was that you basically had full control over who went where, and we simply had no way of dictating how you used that power. I felt like having a reads list or somesuch posted would give us the ability to go for that "masonary" we were supposed to be shooting for early game, but as far as we know, you could have just put moles into every single neighborhood.

I feel like there's something you left out of the discussion of your role, and it's bugging me. Do you get the option of who you redistribute and where, or is that RNG'd by the host?

Before this you stated this as your scum reads

TLDR: Farside is towny, Antihero is town as balls, Hoopla is scummy, MS is null, chamber is scummy. Agar is scummy and useless. ZZZX is towny. Desperado and ZZZX are making good points imo, and are probably townie because of it.

The only person on this list from hoop you agreed with was chamber.
Please explain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2627 (isolation #263) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm bothered by shin. I want to wait for hoop to awnser a few things before I expand my thoughts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2643 (isolation #264) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2636, Oversoul wrote:
In post 2625, farside22 wrote:I also have an this sudden desire to vote for anti

Sigh.
People getting lazy are pissing me off.

Oversoul: does it bother you hoopla listed you as scum then suddenly changed her mind? Also would you say you have been playing the most town this game?

Not really. Although I admit I don't know specifically what you're talking about with Hoopla's read change. If it happened over the course of the day I'll give her some leeway. If it happened between two posts then that is fairly weird.

I will also admit that I haven't been playing the most town this game. I attribute that due to my job, depression, and then apathy induced by two scum roles I received (Final Radiant Tales in Coney Island and Science in the Castle in Mayfair Club).
I think I am definitely playing a different game from those two, a more townie game.

MS what does quarantining your scum reads have to do with *anything*?
Unless you're going to nuke our street all you did was move people around. I can see this being useful BEFORE mass claim but that did not happen really.

Marquis, what is your read on Antihero?

Her read from the start of the game:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6029546

It changed after claims and I still have no cle why she listed you as scum in the first place.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #265) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:58 am

Post by farside22 »

When I say start of game I mean this game day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2650 (isolation #266) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2647, Oversoul wrote:
In post 2644, Antihero wrote:hey reck, sorry i didn't pm you but i left this in the thread.

In post 2535, Antihero wrote:sorry about the inactivity. been a little busy lately.
i will be v/la until tuesday.

i need to catch up on this game but it might not be until later today or tomorrow.

Yeah this doesn't cut it.
After doing research of Anti's activity, he avoided this game yesterday.

Yeah I saw that too. Very much suspect.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #267) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

You stated agreeing with hoop's list but the only person listed as a scum read you noted was chamber.
Why did you agree with hoop's scum list?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #268) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Shin: pretty much hit what my issue with hoop is.
I feel like when I cornered her about scum in each neighborhood post it changed based on reads of players, but the she brings oversoul as scum like hey look people in each neighborhood I'm scum reading to going back on the town read on oversoul from day 1
No offense but why would oversoul claim lean town, if scum are given fake claims isn't a fake claim possible?
None of that comes from what I expect as town mindset.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #269) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2661, Desperado wrote:like at any point in the previous three days i would have absolutely helped string her up but not today

Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2664 (isolation #270) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2663, Desperado wrote:her posts in the neighborhood overnight and her play today are town and there's literally only one situation where she's scum and it gets less likely as time goes on.

Bitch comment

Spoiler:
I so love vague.
No really it explains things so clearly.
Sigh

Non bitch remark

Spoiler:
can you explain what she said in the chat thread or today that comes off as town?

Pick one of your choice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2673 (isolation #271) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Someone needs to tell hoopla I explained myself and where I saw the scum read and my reason for finding it odd.'she apparently isn't reading.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #272) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

The fake hammers don't help.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #273) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Unvote

Spy: I want a moment of your time. If you can get on today and I promise not to mention hoop, can you be here around 12pm est?

That's the best I can do this moment
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #274) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2688, Marquis wrote:ok

scum: hoopla/chamber?/anti/spyrex?

3 scum left. :facepalm:

Hoopla/chamber not spy.

I'd start a chamber wagon based on more the POE. Just saying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2704 (isolation #275) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Case is going to take time, how much time is left in this day phase?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2707 (isolation #276) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2705, Metal Sonic wrote:um...

less than 48 h

shit

I can work with that. Just need to work first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2710 (isolation #277) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2708, chamber wrote:like ~30h just to be more specific.

Why didn't you vote for me when hoopla did if you thought I was the better lynch?

In post 2709, chamber wrote:I know I'm biased but I'm really incredulous at the prospect of a proper vetting happening in a 30h window this game.

1) I'm a tunnel type. Seriously if you haven't caught onto that in this game I don't know what to tell you.

2) the magic if flash wagons are amazing! :mrgreen:
And yes I've made it happen before.

How about a question back: who are your 3 scum suspects and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #278) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:43 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: Chamber

That can be a start till I roll out a case
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #279) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2713, Oversoul wrote:Why are we now pushing Chamber?
If any flashwagon should occur, it is an Antihero flash wagon.

There is currently 9 players alive with 3 scum in that group, it should not be difficult to scum hunt.

Ah chamber I see you understand before I say a word my issues with your play.

You went with attack on zzx and hoop, complained about wanting to question those you suspect, but not once when you were in thread with ms did you push for anything on him. I mean you got all pissy about interactions and needing to talk/grill those you suspect and nothing to ms at all when you had that opportunity.
Who do you blame for that? Antihero.

Today you question desp and ms about role and that's it? I mean all if this is now about claims?
That's almost as bad as hoop's let's mod the game and assume scum in each neighborhood and then mod the game more based in claims.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #280) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2716, SpyreX wrote:12 est?
I can make that. I may be a little late depending on my daughter and sleep, but yes

Hi.

What's on your mind?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #281) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2719, SpyreX wrote:work. :P i'm leaving my house now.

i just happened to check if anything extra dumb last night happened

keep in mind chamber scum had opportunity to lynch hoop in whatege rtalk happens today

I think there both scum so that doesn't help me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #282) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Also for the sake if argument say hoop was town and chamber hammer voted after defending her and accepting her point he would be lynched tomorrow no questions asked.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #283) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul: before I forget and get tunnel again. Can you expand on your antihero scum reasoning that is other then lurking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #284) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Also spy when you get back your really going to have to sell hard on shin wagon. With 2 barely here players voting there it does not give me warm fuzziness.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #285) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2728, Desperado wrote:1. i'm not "barely" here
2. what does that even mean? do you think anti and i are scum?

You are barely here for this game/ this discussion: this game day.
I mean you two placed a vote in shin and did shit all after the fact. Who else is your scum read?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #286) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Speaking of antihero was t his "v/la" over?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #287) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2644, Antihero wrote:hey reck, sorry i didn't pm you but i left this in the thread.

In post 2535, Antihero wrote:sorry about the inactivity. been a little busy lately.
i will be v/la until tuesday.

i need to catch up on this game but it might not be until later today or tomorrow.

Less the 14 hour left antihero what you got?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2733 (isolation #288) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Nevermind I saw 1 4 and missed day inbetween
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2736 (isolation #289) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2734, chamber wrote:
In post 2714, farside22 wrote:
In post 2713, Oversoul wrote:Why are we now pushing Chamber?
If any flashwagon should occur, it is an Antihero flash wagon.

There is currently 9 players alive with 3 scum in that group, it should not be difficult to scum hunt.

Ah chamber I see you understand before I say a word my issues with your play.

You went with attack on zzx and hoop, complained about wanting to question those you suspect, but not once when you were in thread with ms did you push for anything on him. I mean you got all pissy about interactions and needing to talk/grill those you suspect and nothing to ms at all when you had that opportunity.
Who do you blame for that? Antihero.

Today you question desp and ms about role and that's it? I mean all if this is now about claims?
That's almost as bad as hoop's let's mod the game and assume scum in each neighborhood and then mod the game more based in claims.

You've self described yourself as a tunneler, I'm not. I think a lot of this may come down to that difference. I very rarely am sure enough in a read to zero in one any one person that hard.

My motivation this game has been lacking, this has lead to me not following up on things as much as I would ideally (guess what killed my momentum and why I made such a big deal out of it). It's also lead to me examining things at a more surface level. Yes I primarily focused on the fall out from the claims today, but not on the claims themselves, the implications of them. The mass claim was a major part of today, so that only seems natural to me. I understand the aversion to only looking at claims, objective facts, trying to make them out to look bad instead of working with reads. But I really don't feel like I've been committing that scum-tell in it's classic form at all.

Well my point had to do with what you stated in the game as a whole.
You wanted to interact and question those you were suspicious of, you didn't.
You stated you wanted to finish reading the game and complained at length about anti's hammer. I mean isn't finishing and looking for scum the objective?
Now it's in the moment let's look at claims.
Wow like I so missed that fake claim by bob. What the fuck is with the claims?
I mean if you read say 1 desp was not hiding that scum read on Mollie. So what awnser do you expect with your question to him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #290) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2737, Marquis wrote:the last two pages

Nothing wrong with chatting it up.
Consider me scum hunting more then one person for the next 24 hours.

Everyone should post reads with 9 player scum can't hide at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2740 (isolation #291) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Desp was fight with Mollie day one.
When you asked him why he didn't protect Mollie his response is not a real surprise.

I think sal was town reading desp....hold on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #292) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay had to recheck the thread sal was scum reading chambers slot and not as sure about desp.

Ebwop: targets were because he was scum reading scum and town reading others.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2743 (isolation #293) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Metal: why did you want to move Mollie night 1 instead of chamber out?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #294) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Was hoping for more.

Spy:: I know you think oversoul is scum and shin.
You think marquis or metal for third?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #295) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2780, Oversoul wrote:Hm. We had all town in our original neighborhood

Who's scum oversoul?

I want someone to do something like scum hunt.

By the way. Had no phone when I was at work Friday and no way to post till I got home for those wondering what happened.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2787 (isolation #296) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2784, chamber wrote:
In post 2783, Oversoul wrote:I don't understand how Hoopla's ability apparently went off again?

It's presumably random now and hoopla just got to control it while she was around? Getting down to neighbourhoods of 1 person is obviously silly so he needs some mechanic to counter act that.

@farside: Why didn't you post before work then? Why did you start a last minute wagon on me if you know you weren't going to be around for ~1/2 of that last minute.

@Metal Sonic: Why weren't you around at deadline? Why did you not secure your vote in a useful location if you knew you wouldn't be?

I wasn't expecting my phone to not be in my hands.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2788 (isolation #297) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2785, chamber wrote:When it comes down to it we are just no-lynching today right?

3 scum
5 town

No lynch

3vs4 tomorrow

Yea had to think, it's MLLo

Last night in our thread I stated a desire to have shin explain his reads and I was bothered that desp didn't try to push a wagon away from hoop since he had a town read.

I was thinking shin, desp and oversoul at the end of the day,

Ms had chamber, shin and desp.
All marquis had was a town read on me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2790 (isolation #298) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2789, Oversoul wrote:Desp voiced discontent with the way yesterday ended, I would have switched had I not been busy at work

Why do you think I am scum, Farside?

I'm used to seeing you push your scum reads, you have not done that this game.
I mean look at Harry potter mafia and Zor's game. You posted and pushed your scum reads and I don't see that here at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2800 (isolation #299) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2794, Desperado wrote:on what fucking planet is that even close to what actually happened? holy shit.

She wasn't on your scum list there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2802 (isolation #300) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2796, Oversoul wrote:
In post 2790, farside22 wrote:
In post 2789, Oversoul wrote:Desp voiced discontent with the way yesterday ended, I would have switched had I not been busy at work

Why do you think I am scum, Farside?

I'm used to seeing you push your scum reads, you have not done that this game.
I mean look at Harry potter mafia and Zor's game. You posted and pushed your scum reads and I don't see that here at all.

Because everyone in this game is scummy
And I have been pushing but little fucking birds (your neighborhood for starters) keep making me doubt myself immensely

I am worried scum killed Spy to make Shin's lynch less useful for town or to guarantee it, I'm not quite certain

You want to link to you pushing a case?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #301) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

Desperado wrote:
In post 2800, farside22 wrote:She wasn't on your scum list there.

we didn't lynch shinobi yesterday because you started a chamber wagon with metal 24 hours before the deadline and never showed back up. chamber said he would vote shinobi if you resurfaced and then you didn't so we had to lynch hoopla. for you to even PRETEND like this is my fault for not pushing another wagon is absolutely asinine.

Was I the only fucking player Mia on Friday?
Second you listed chamber as scum so what happened there?

In post 2782, Oversoul wrote:I think Metal Sonic, Shinobi, and Antihero

My neighbors thought me, MS, and Shin

Although Spyrex town makes me question chamber town.

Curious why spy town makes you question chamber town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #302) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2660, Desperado wrote:i'm not voting hoopla today

In post 2661, Desperado wrote:like at any point in the previous three days i would have absolutely helped string her up but not today

In post 2735, Desperado wrote:
In post 2729, farside22 wrote:I mean you two placed a vote in shin and did shit all after the fact. Who else is your scum read?

:igmeou:

ok then

shinobi/oversoul/chamber

Explain better.

Desperado wrote:
In post 2804, farside22 wrote:Was I the only fucking player Mia on Friday?
Second you listed chamber as scum so what happened there?

you were the lynchpin vote and you are now giving me shit for not pushing another wagon
when your absence is literally the reason we didn't lynch someone other than hoopla yesterday
and it's fucking bullshit

I was voting chamber, who you were scum reading him, how the fuch am I solely responsible?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #303) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2807, Desperado wrote:because a chamber wagon wasn't possible! we didn't have enough votes.

we had the votes for shinobi though. until we didn't because you weren't there. so for you to come in here and say you're bothered by the fact that i didn't try to start a wagon against my hoopla townread is seriously insane.

Again, not the only person.
There was oversoul, ms and marquis unless you think no one else should have moved there vote while I wasn't around?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2816 (isolation #304) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2815, Oversoul wrote:What is everyone's top four townie people?

Aren't scum reads better then town reads?

I have a pin to review a few people but it won't happen till tomorrow.

How did you feel with those in your neighborhood last night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #305) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2818, chamber wrote:
In post 2817, Oversoul wrote:When scum are this high in concentration, it is debatable if scum reads are better than town reads.

I think I am better at finding town than scum.

I think the opposite is true. You only feel you are better at finding town because the odds are normally massively stacked in your favor.

I'm also worried about giving detailed reads when I still think that no lynching is right. I'd rather not paint the scum a roadmap.

This is fair.

VOTE: No lynch
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2822 (isolation #306) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2821, Desperado wrote:
In post 2813, farside22 wrote:Again, not the only person.
There was oversoul, ms and marquis unless you think no one else should have moved there vote while I wasn't around?

all three of those people were on record as having hoopla as scum

you are now claiming you had shinobi as scum at the end of the day

so yes, it's your fucking fault that we lynched hoopla yesterday and i have a really, really hard time buying this argument coming from you as town

Oversoul listed shin as scum. Point?
No again you didn't fucking care to do shit and now you are attacking me like I could be the only possible person to switch votes. Again why?

Also, no I did not have shin as scum at the end of the fucking day. Something to do with hoopla flipping town and spy pushing the case I reconsidered during the night and told those in the neighborhood as much.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #307) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Did you just tune all this out desp and decide to focus all your attention on me not there desp ?

In post 2545, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Shinobi

Going back to old roots.
Effort is a good reason to unvote someone. Half of this game could be voted for lack of effort alone.
Scum lurk. It's a known fact.

In post 2519, Oversoul wrote:I have a bad feeling about Hoopla's wagon now. She's giving a lot more effort than I would expect but damn it I am paranoid about her.

UNVOTE:
I don't even really have another suspect really anymore. My reads going into today were completely turned around.
I need to reread.

In post 2657, Oversoul wrote:That is actually really weird.
VOTE: Hoopla

TY for that, I was lazy. :lol:

Hoopla has to depart. Too much ??? surrounding her play. She will never be trusted, I fear.

Seriously blaming one player when others are in the fucking game and could change there vote is bullshit case desp.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #308) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2825, Desperado wrote:even with chamber compromising with us it's still a 5/5 split

I'm sorry did I miss that you were scum reading both marquis and ms that they can't be asked to switch?

Or is okay for anti to lurk that other wagon can't be formed on someone you were scum reading?

Should I look to see if anti was online during that time?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2829 (isolation #309) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2828, Desperado wrote:
In post 2826, farside22 wrote:Seriously blaming one player when others are in the fucking game and could change there vote is bullshit case desp.

this entire conversation started with you blaming me for "not doing enough" to get another lynch off the ground

so blow me

Should I point to your scum list at the end of Friday again?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2832 (isolation #310) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2735, Desperado wrote:
In post 2729, farside22 wrote:I mean you two placed a vote in shin and did shit all after the fact. Who else is your scum read?

:igmeou:

ok then

shinobi/oversoul/chamber

Oooooohhhh

In post 2726, xRECKONERx wrote:
Official Vote Count

Shinobi
(4): Desperado, SpyreX, Antihero, Hoopla
Hoopla
(3): Shinobi, Oversoul, Marquis
chamber
(2): farside22, Metal Sonic
Desperado
(1): chamber

Not Voting
(0):

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

---

1d4h3m to deadline from this VC!

Ahhhhh

Yea again wasn't here, others were, if you thought a player was scum I'd expect you to fight for that lynch like you did in Harry potter mafia.
Why is that thought process faulty?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #311) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2830, Desperado wrote:
In post 2827, farside22 wrote:I'm sorry did I miss that you were scum reading both marquis and ms that they can't be asked to switch?

Or is okay for anti to lurk that other wagon can't be formed on someone you were scum reading?

Should I look to see if anti was online during that time?

marquis and metal had been pushing hoopla the entire day

anti was helping me kill shinobi

your chamber wagon was DOA

So anti can lurk most of day, promises content that okay.
I can't get online and it's my fault the day went to shot.

Wow no bias there what so fucking ever.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2835 (isolation #312) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Did I miss anything other then you bitching?

In post 2763, Desperado wrote:and farside better fucking be around if she is gonna start a new wagon 12? hours before the deadline

In post 2765, Desperado wrote:the deadline is in an hour. farside and metal jumped to chamber yesterday morning so its more like 24 hours but the point remains

In post 2769, Desperado wrote:farside?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2837 (isolation #313) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I assumed when I read this only 2 votes were needed on shin.
No one corrected that.
In post 2749, chamber wrote:If it comes down to it me and farside should be enough to lynch shinobi, I assume she'd take that over no lynch. I'm just sad that's what it's coming to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2840 (isolation #314) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2838, Desperado wrote:farside i want you to explain in great detail which lynch i should have been trying harder to get

because i'm pretty sure i was on hoopla's counterwagon
the entire day
and by the time we reached deadline i had no other choice but to go against my townread on hoopla to achieve a lynch
because other people were not around to do it
. so for you to come in to today blaming
me
for not fighting hard enough against the lynch that
you wanted
is skivvy as fuck

Did I miss a chamber possibility?
I mean there was 2 players and you think spy would want a no lynch?

Just asking or did that read disappear?

And no chamber I'm not advocating your lynch, I'm asking desp why he didn't go for his second scum suspect.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #315) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2847, chamber wrote:
Vote nolynch

Farside was wrong to blame us(you) for the way yesterday played out when it was clearly her wagon attempt on me that caused the hoopla lynch. I think you guys have gotten pretty far off course from that original argument though, maybe you want to take it back a step.

Sure let's all blame farside.
Fab.
:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #316) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2870, chamber wrote:Have either of Antihero or MS posted today yet? wtf.

Antihero post? I'm sure there is another I'm busy post coming from him.
Ms is on v/la till I think the 7th.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #317) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2872, Oversoul wrote:
In post 2870, chamber wrote:Have either of Antihero or MS posted today yet? wtf.

And you are voting no lynch at this moment for what reasons again?

What 's your vies typically for mislynch lose?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2877 (isolation #318) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2876, Oversoul wrote:I normally advocate lynching in MyLo because most people are probably going to make the same choice for lynch the next day.
I guess I can agree to no lynch though.

So why ms?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2878 (isolation #319) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Unvote

I'll give this a little time as I did check and oversoul meta checks out as far as mylo goes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #320) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2879, Oversoul wrote:He has done nothing all game.

How is that any different then how he plated in event mafia? :neutral:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #321) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2890, Marquis wrote:And why is this day not over yet.

Only 2 people voting no lynch and I was seeing if oversoul had something.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #322) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2893, Oversoul wrote:On MS? I mean I can make a case if you want but I don't know what use it would be.
You're probably dead tonight anyway, Farside. :/

Read the first 20 pages of the game. MS does literally nothing in the game at that point.
Yay Marquis. Stellar town play if you are town.

I hope I die tonight.
I hate that the people I've had in my neighborhood barely chat. I hate that people fucking lurk and don't give a shit maybe town, I hate that I didn't have my phone on Friday to switch votes and I especially hate that you have this desire to want to lynch a player today but won't push the reason, which again makes me scum read you since typically during mylo you push your fucking scum read.

VOTE: No lynch
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2897 (isolation #323) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2895, Metal Sonic wrote:if u die tonight i will miss u farside :(

give me the order and i hammer nolynch.

sonic mylo policy is: unless you have no idea at all of the scum, or you have investigative roles remaining, dont bother with the no lynch.

Ask some else.
I abstain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #324) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2907, chamber wrote:What?

I dubbed ms and marquis Larry and curely in my head. There is no moe to slap them around.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #325) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2909, Marquis wrote:wtf

Do you realize what you said that has chamber going what to?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #326) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why are people voting during mylo?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2926 (isolation #327) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: V/la this weekend
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #328) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2927, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: No lynch

Why did you vote no lynch after all that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #329) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Interesting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #330) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Chamber, I'm thinking the no lynch will happen, did you notice something?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2937 (isolation #331) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Will not, sorry.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2940 (isolation #332) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2938, Oversoul wrote:
In post 2931, Desperado wrote:
vote: shinobi

if we aren't no lynching then why is this even a question

Because they killed Spyrex that night. Why else would they do that unless they wanted to have Shin die?

Wifom? Really?

Sigh

My life for one sane person to talk to. Please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #333) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2941, chamber wrote:I realized that a no lynch wasn't going to happen.

There is very likely at least one scum in {MS, oversoul, Marquis} (not that that wasn't likely before now, but scum could be quick lynching him, or at least trying to if it weren't the case)

Marquis. Go over your MS scum read with me again.

Yea it's what I was thinking. I lean towards os but marquis never said anything about ms that I recall.

Metal how good is your meta read on players? Marquis same question to you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2943 (isolation #334) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

mod: marquis is voting desp, not metal

That explains my confusion.

Fixed.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #335) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2944, Oversoul wrote:
In post 2942, farside22 wrote:
In post 2941, chamber wrote:I realized that a no lynch wasn't going to happen.

There is very likely at least one scum in {MS, oversoul, Marquis} (not that that wasn't likely before now, but scum could be quick lynching him, or at least trying to if it weren't the case)

Marquis. Go over your MS scum read with me again.

Yea it's what I was thinking. I lean towards os but marquis never said anything about ms that I recall.

Metal how good is your meta read on players? Marquis same question to you.

Everyone keeps coming back to a minor scum read on me. But no one is really explaining why or even pushing it.
So
I would like an explanation.

Your not explaining why ms is a scum read for one.
Why you think shin isn't scum for 2
And 3 you haven't made a case that made me go wow oversoul is town, like Harry potter mafia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #336) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'll be back to discuss thought tomorrow.
I do recall asking oversoul why ms is scum this game considering his contribution in event mafia was shit too.

Desp, how do you feel about oversoul as a whole and why?

Shin what are your reads looking like?

I have oversoul and shin as my top two scum reads. Not sure about the third.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2959 (isolation #337) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Chamber: where do you stand on everyone? I need only one sane person I can talk to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2961 (isolation #338) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2960, Metal Sonic wrote:The problem is that chamber is likely the scum^

Ah well force him to posture anyway; or of he's town we get genuine opinion so yea

Well like I said my top 2 are oversoul and shin so someone would be nice.
What do you think it should be anti for the lurking?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2979 (isolation #339) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2964, Shinobi wrote:Seriously though, I need explanations for both of those reads because I don't see OS as scum at all.

I'll get to this later today.

Need to check a few things and wake up still.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2980 (isolation #340) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Desperado: can you explain why you have a scum read here on oversoul and now say you can't read him?

In post 1847, Desperado wrote:
In post 1844, Antihero wrote:hey desp, i get that our situation isn't optimal, but you've been kind of a non-entity today (game day).

what's on your mind? other than bob.

hoopla and oversoul are scum

you, agar, farside, metal, majiffy are all town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2992 (isolation #341) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:52 am

Post by farside22 »

You know I'm looking at today and I have no idea who shin is scum reading.
I've noticed a few pot shots, but see no figuring players out. Just attack those that attack him
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2993 (isolation #342) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul has yet to explain why ms is scum other then doing jack shit which is what he did in event mafia and why he's scum other then doing jack shit.

Also oversoul does know how to give scum reads and he hadn't done it this game or really push a case and if he says he's pushing a case I want quotes where at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2995 (isolation #343) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2994, Oversoul wrote:Let me get a computer Farside
My goodness you are relentless about this

Oh no' show dare I ask you to explain yourself.
Would you rather player poker instead if mafia?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2996 (isolation #344) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also oversoul: you voted shin yesterday why today is he not a scum read and no wifom of spy is not an awnser
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3002 (isolation #345) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2997, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2992, farside22 wrote:You know I'm looking at today and I have no idea who shin is scum reading.
I've noticed a few pot shots, but see no figuring players out. Just attack those that attack him

Are you reading the thread?

I'm phone posting can you quote or just awnser the question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #346) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3001, Marquis wrote:Like

Seriously

If you guys aren't actually willing to lynch desp/maybe OS today that's fine, we can just watch farside or me die tonight and sort it out under a higher scum ratio then

I'll get to a case tomorrow. I was personally wanting someone else to do something this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3004 (isolation #347) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2967, Shinobi wrote:Why couldn't you post like this all game?

I'd like an explanation of why. There are some post I saw you questioning oversoul's behavoir. Where did this town read come from?

Finally I looked at you post and your last scum list was chamber and ms but it don't know if that still stand, if so why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3007 (isolation #348) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3006, Marquis wrote:I want to jump.

I'm tempted to vote.

I feel no one is really doing anything but throwing votes down though.

Sigh.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3013 (isolation #349) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:30 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: Shin

Fake rage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3014 (isolation #350) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3013, farside22 wrote:VOTE: Shin

Fake rage.

Oh wait that was anti hero

Give me second I thought shin was saying all that stuff

Unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3017 (isolation #351) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3016, Metal Sonic wrote:Problem is even if the scum all bus each other, they only need 1 mislynvh to win. So we need to lynch scum in a row. That is, quite difficult

And yet I see no one pushing reads.
I really don't get it. I had nothing but complaints about what happened yesterday and today there is jack fucking shit being said or pushed by those that complained.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3020 (isolation #352) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3018, Metal Sonic wrote:i really think that antiher ois our best bet right now and if we get a scum lynch, town morale will go up

if we get town lynched, well we lose

I still think oversoul is scum here.

I mean his play is oh I'm town reading x so I'll vote here.
Then that back and forth between shin and over felt so fake.
Chamber isn't doing anything, desp isn't really doing anything. At least I can relate to antihero's feeling thus far.

I feel like trusting spy last views when push comes to shove I can't ask Zivel about his views earlier. Shin asked a bunch of questions then hammered agar without really waiting for a response.

I promised myself on last review before I vote and I'm going to follow through with that today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3023 (isolation #353) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3022, Metal Sonic wrote:shin mentioned that he felt what you did in event card mafia wrt me. since there is a similarity in experience/opinion for you two, can you read him again and give me your opnion? seems like a town reaction but you need to comment on that personally because it is with reference to you.

Shin wasn't in event mafia.

Alt?

Also can you quote where he said that and explain what oversoul stated that gives you pause?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3031 (isolation #354) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Desp:
Question, you posted this as your convo for night one.

In post 1848, Desperado wrote:our neighborhood was meh

hoopla came in and said the game sucks and she wants everyone to get along and that we should all maybe post reads in case we don't survive

i say hello

hoopla asks me about zzzx given vezok's townflip

i say i still want him dead

then she asks me who my top 3 scum are because bob and marquis aren't posting

i say her zzzzx and zivel

then she asks how i will feel about the neighborhood when she proves herself as town--she thought it was all town "for a while" but now poe is telling her that it isn't

i say i don't trust either of them right now

hoopla randomly says that mollie going ape shit was really town and to never lynch her

bob says majiffy and farside as his top 2 scum

marquis comes in at the end of the day and gives an excuse for why he didn't post

and that was it.

I noted though you did not vote zzzx at the time. Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3035 (isolation #355) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay so far rereading things I feel strongly that antihero is town.

Still reviewing but one string town read helps.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3036 (isolation #356) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3034, Desperado wrote:like seriously what kind of bullshit gotcha was that supposed to be?

Why would you think it's a gotcha question.
You had zzx as scum and two post later vote for bob for now apparent reason stated. Just trying to understand your POV.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3037 (isolation #357) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Also why does the gladiator event change that scum read to no vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3040 (isolation #358) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3038, Desperado wrote:if you wanted to know why I voted Bob you should ask me that, the way you framed the inquiry was like you'd discovered a smoking gun

I had zzzx as scum during n1 but when it was him vs Bob with me thinking hoopla was potentially scum also zzzx looked like a patsy so I went the other way.

I'm not understanding one thing.

If you thought hoopla was potential scum why does it matter who you voted for then?

Like you vote was basically a here anti you can make a choice who to vote, rather then I'm leaning one way or another vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3042 (isolation #359) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3041, chamber wrote:Why did the post seem like it was fake rage from shinobi but genuine from antihero?

He was talking about day 1 and pushing hard on his reads. I thought shin was saying it all as in obvious fake.
Anti on the other hand has been doing that.
But yea no more reading stuff at 6am. From now on no comments till I get coffee.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3047 (isolation #360) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3044, chamber wrote:
In post 3042, farside22 wrote:He was talking about day 1 and pushing hard on his reads. I thought shin was saying it all as in obvious fake.

He did that in first person though? Which is why I thought you thought shin said it, but I don't understand how you'd think shin was talking about himself then?

I saw shin posted last. Read post that I missed and my brain thought shin said them all.
That's my brain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3049 (isolation #361) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3045, Antihero wrote:chamber or marquis

that's all i'm taking today

I think marquis is town. Not a firm read but confirmable.
What's your scum read on chamber based on?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3051 (isolation #362) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3050, chamber wrote:
In post 3046, Antihero wrote:
In post 3041, chamber wrote:Why did the post seem like it was fake rage from shinobi but genuine from antihero?

someone doesn't know me very well...

You typically seem disingenuous to farside? I don't know what this is supposed to mean.

I said why it seemed fake.
Did you miss the part where I though shin posted?
Why the rage would not make sense and look fake from shin given what was stated?
Or is this random question time?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3055 (isolation #363) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Wow this is exciting! Why didn't people no lynch if they are not going to push a case?

I feel like everyone is just sitting here holding hands.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3056 (isolation #364) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

One question: who is scum reading metal sonic this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3059 (isolation #365) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3048, Metal Sonic wrote:Farside

Does this sound familiar to you?

Would you consider it a town tell?

In post 2967, Shinobi wrote:Why couldn't you post like this all game?

The thing with MS is something I was looking into. His last set of posts was actually pretty good, IE actively laying out plans, trying to solve the game etc. My issue is that this is the first time he has tried to take control of the game thus far, so I'm not sure if it's just because he's close to the win or if he's desperate. His chamber vote was really off-the-wall and it's not really consistent with what he's trying to do now, so idk.

Not sure how this is a town tell.
It looks like fence sitting to me.

@chamber: why would scum have a role that switches?
Hoopla state the role could go either way. In my head I don't see how that seems like a scum ability.
Could you explain what your thinking is?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3064 (isolation #366) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3060, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3059, farside22 wrote:Not sure how this is a town tell.
It looks like fence sitting to me.

This appears to be the essence of what you told me in 2nd fortnight; and you were town.

Which is why I find great relevancy in asking you to comment on this

because after that, I was leaning town on Shinobi. considering the flux of my reads in current state, that is enough to put him in the town pile. chamber and antihero are still my strongest scumreads. desp is a question mark.

The first half yes, the second half no.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3066 (isolation #367) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3065, Metal Sonic wrote:ok i really need you to elaborate on your responses.

to save your time for now:

does that "towntell" i spotted change your read on shinobi? yes/no?

is the "towntell" is spotted a legitimate reaction or bears no relevance? legit tell/useless tell

what is your read on shinobi? town/scum

Okay

In post 2967, Shinobi wrote:
Why couldn't you post like this all game?

The thing with MS is something I was looking into. His last set of posts was actually pretty good, IE actively laying out plans, trying to solve the game etc. My issue is that this is the first time he has tried to take control of the game thus far, so I'm not sure if it's just because he's close to the win or if he's desperate. His chamber vote was really off-the-wall and it's not really consistent with what he's trying to do now, so idk.

When we talked I was talking about your play in event vs fortnight.
The first part would be how I felt game vs game.
The issue is you were active the first part of day one with the fake claim and putting your thought out there.

The second part of shin's statement is basically whether the action is town or scum.

I'm scum reading shin, nothing he's stated today has changed that. I have 3 scum reads currently with my read through.

No the town tell doesn't Change my views, see above for why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3067 (isolation #368) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Metal did you use your ability last night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3069 (isolation #369) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3068, Metal Sonic wrote:yea. shinobi swapper with oversoul.

the "town tell" with regard to shinobi only caught my attention cause you displayed it in fortnight. since you feel that it isnt a towntell, i'll take your word for it.

i m continue with the anti-hero scum squad.

(antihero, chamber, desp, shinobi)

3 of the 4 here^

and thats 4/8 of the considerable players in the game.

My scum team thought are shin, oversoul and desp. Chamber is the one I feel null about and gives me concern at the same time. Mostly because of day 1 with aniexty and day 3 blow up at antihero for the hammer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3070 (isolation #370) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I read oversoul's case by the way.
Anyone who tells me what is wrong with the post gets a cookie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3078 (isolation #371) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Chamber: whom besides ms are you hesitant on and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3081 (isolation #372) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3075, chamber wrote:I'm still a little hesitant about quick lynch possibilities.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3082 (isolation #373) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Please don't advertise in games.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #374) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3083, chamber wrote:it hides it if its 4 lines or longer, collapse the white space.

I still don't understand your question. I want to answer: Everyone? But that seems pointless so I assume I'm not understanding what you are asking.

Thanks.

You say your hesitant to vote due to quick lynch.
I know you think ms is scum, whom else are you concerned with as far as quick lynch goes?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3086 (isolation #375) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3085, chamber wrote:I still don't understand your question.

Who am I afraid will get quick lynched if they sit at 2 votes? Everyone.

I feel clear.

You think shin is scum, but you don't want to vote him because of quick lynch.

Am I missing something so far?

If you think he's scum then you wouldn't worry as much about a quick lynch.
Unless you think everyone is scum and have no town read then why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3134 (isolation #376) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I only feel like hoopla was the wrong way to go but it was the one night everyone in the neighborhood chatted and felt worth pursuing.
The lurking this game was awful.
Very frustrated with the neighbor aspect.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”