notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by notscience »

Gosh, there's been more masturbation talk in this game than in Jason Sudeikis's last movie, let me tell you.

Bookitty's working the Neil Patrick Harris level of humor though.

Ffery's working the Nick Cage fashion I see.

I'm liking the muffincat thus far.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by notscience »

I feel like Victoria Justice when she was trying to pick her tour or her show, the wagon on AP looks pretty tasty but there's also the beginning of a nacho wagon, what's a girl to do?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 48, BRantz wrote:
In post 47, notscience wrote:I feel like Victoria Justice when she was trying to pick her tour or her show, the wagon on AP looks pretty tasty but there's also the beginning of a nacho wagon, what's a girl to do?

You are just the most indecisive person ever, aren't you?

Ffery seems town.

No, have you seen Brett Favre regarding his retirement?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 51, AngryPidgeon wrote:I like that this game has only 2 pages so far; very easy to digest!

Ffery, I meant about the eating chips part of your post :P. I assume you are serious about RVS, I think Tier and I both voiced similar concerns about being able to decipher gameplay from roleplay.

There is something about you that pings in that post and maybe its nothing, maybe its something. Im getting textual indigestion.

I'm having a harder time coming up with original content to spam than Conan O'brien.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by notscience »

But darling, the roleplay is more exciting than the media circus surrounding Jennifer Lawrence's leaked pics!

I'm kinda maybe sorta a bit leaning town on ffery
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:09 am

Post by notscience »

In post 95, Nachomamma8 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59140

I swear to god that if this town falls for yet another obviously horseshit daycop gambit than you are all dumber than Baron Happlebap, and he my friends is dumber than sandals and shorts in a cold arctic winter.

Someone here was fighting the gambit the whole time and someone else here told that first someone to go along with it

God, I'm dwelling more in the past than Rebecca Black. Except my one time hit was ignored and not a pariah.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 119, Serene2 wrote:INFRACTIONS
Katsuki 2/3
F-16_Fighting_Falcon 1/3
Muffin 1/3

Looks like we got ourselves a bunch of fledgling Michael Vick's over here!

Jail will fit you marvelous, darlings

Shoulda followed the rules!
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:20 am

Post by notscience »

Ffery, I'm not one to dwell in the past (that'd be Cee Lo Green, let me tell you), but Katsuki is repeating this gambit from a past game. Said gambit got nacho run up to L-1 so he had to claim. (kats was scum)

I don't think scum katsuki would repeat the past like that.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:31 am

Post by notscience »

VOTE: Beast

I'm feeling this is the way I want to go

I was looking back through the thread (like Courtney Cox looking back on her career, only there's actual substance here) and I didn't like his post about the noobs because afaik we don't have any noobs in this game and it all just seemed like filler pretending to do things
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:43 am

Post by notscience »

Because maybe he took a note of the reactions the first time and wants to try and use it to read him?

I don't really know, I just don't think it's likely for him to repeat it as scum again.

Also, if you want to talk bad dress sense, have you seen how Ryan Seacrest dresses?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:49 am

Post by notscience »

Hey ffery I'm interested in your read on a very special someone

guess who it is

I'm not sure if I'm excited to see Cris Collinsworth or whatever football stooge they have planned for the pregame.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:59 am

Post by notscience »

THATS NOT WHO I MEANT

Jesus you can't be arrogant like you used to

Of course that doesn't stop Dion Phaneuf. Damn Maple Leaf.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by notscience »

Catching up tomorrow or later tonight

Had the flu, been pretty much awol sitewide so for those of you who keep bitching about inactivity (I'm not naming any names)

(TSO)

Can calm down and check the damn OP

I'm more heated about this than Tiger's wife was when she found out about the 18 other holes he's been playing.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by notscience »

So I just decided I want to just start fresh because I remember like nothing about this game

Reminds me of when Eddie Murphy decided to turn over a new leaf and do kid movies.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 11, fferyllt wrote:
In post 9, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Hey guys, let's run up Nacho to L-1 and see if he melts down and nail down a read there.

VOTE: Nachomamma8

Maybe it's the PBR, but your posting restriction isn't readily apparent here.

This is a weird interaction, given the flip. It's ultimately wifom, but part of me feels like this is subtle distancing. Like I could see the thing in the scum pt now-

"Hey guys lets all share our post restrictions'
*blahblahblah*
"Hm I think to kinda distance from one of you I'll draw some confusion regarding your post restriction in the early game."

But it could also just be genuine confusion, I just don't necessarily understand the importance of asking that question.
In post 16, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ffery seems off, like an alcoholic whose liver is failing.

I don't see anything bad about ffery given what would have been known at this time. I don't really get this.
In post 18, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:We really, really should vote Nacho and celebrate his wagon with fireworks. Come on guys, you disappoint.

Its worth noting that up to this point he singled out people and reached out to them to join his wagon, whereas he doesn't really comment on any other posts until brantz joins it soon after. This makes me think there's scum in the group of people that weren't singled out (That would be ika, CDB, SK, and AP)
In post 32, fferyllt wrote:
You should lay off the PBR and put down the remote.

What did you think an early Nacho push would accomplish?

This kinda makes me feel better about ffery. I don't think she'd push f-16 on this as much if they were both scum.
In post 38, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 36, AngryPidgeon wrote:This wagon on me is as pure as bile.

SleepyKrew can be town even if he abandoned our lunch date.

I concur, this wagon does smell like bile, but I like the smell so I am probably going to sheep them. No entirely sure though.

I don't like him avoiding joining the AP wagon here. He felt the need to comment on it but he just ends up parroting a different sentiment and it sounds awkward as hell.
In post 45, notscience wrote:I'm liking the muffincat thus far.

This
In post 49, Nobody Special wrote:Why do you vote Nacho AND offer your vote up to him?

Parroting. Iirc bookitty was the first to raise the sentiment.
In post 56, Bookitty wrote:if AP actually did flip scum

This seems really weird because she hasn't talked about ap before. Yes, I know that she's referring to skrew's post about her/AP but I just feel like its a weird comment to make given she's made no prior comments on AP.
In post 77, beastcharizard wrote:VOTE: TSO

You smell an aweful lot like scum. I love the smell of scum because it makes them easy to pick out.

I also had some chinese food that smelled like cat piss and dog shit according to my girlfriend. It smelt good to me and tasted even better.

I actually really liked this vote because it felt like up to this point he was just using his PR to avoid doing anything. (TSO, that is.)
In post 82, ChannelDelibird wrote:I'll take Beastcharizard and Bookitty for town, much like I took several Lego bricks to the bottom of my foot when I tripped on that banana peel the other day. I really should stop leaving those things on the floor. Both of those things, in fact.

Not a big fan of ika's somewhat face-first entry onto the F-16 wagon.

UNVOTE: AngryPidgeon
VOTE: ika

Third vote in as many posts. I don't really like ths shopping around. I don't believe he commented on the F-16 wagon either, he just avoided it altogether.
In post 86, SleepyKrew wrote:I'm more tired than a coyote that went bankrupt trying to stave off hunger.

Hey there

you going to do anything soon or just use your PR to avoid it
In post 90, ika wrote:
Like this game is so calming like the blue sea i like totaly forgot about it but it looks like i have not missed much

Haven't commented on much either.
In post 92, Nobody Special wrote:Who CARES about your silly daycop results?? I HAVE A WEDDING TO PLAN!!

I, too, am leaning townish on ffery.

I would like to hear other opinions on this supposed daycop before I vote Nacho, though.

Looking for more things to parrot, hmm?

I'm really not liking NS thus far.
In post 126, ChannelDelibird wrote:Votes for TierShift for tunnelling are ridiculous. Scum actually have incentive not to tunnel, here, as the restrictions make it harder to push through the bullshit and forge a coherent wagon. I also think NS's consideration of the daycop is at best naive, though I'm not convinced that he's not just being bad. I hear he's the kind of guy who'd set his eye on fire by overvigourously lifting a lit candle.

I do think we should get more votes on ika. Bad entry onto a wagon and here-but-doing-nothing in general, the exact sort of play I'd expect from many scum players in this situation.

I actually like his firming up and revisiting his vote, it shows it wasn't just randomly dropped. And I can actually agree on the sentiment, however I expected more of an active lurking using the PR to avoid doing anything.
In post 159, beastcharizard wrote:Do you see this progession? Someone just called someone else noobs so I fed off of that. How about you try reading the game?

VOTE: notscience

Have you ever wondered what OMGUS smells like? It smells like justice!

Is there any particular reason you're trying to stay in RVS
In post 165, AngryPidgeon wrote:Not Science is a loose townread.

You know who's really loose?

That Taylor Swift girl, look at all the guys she's been through.

In response to other parts of your post- "Nobody's scum with me" I could see an AP/NS scumteam and if this was later in teh game and mastin was in this game I could see mastin going on about how much of a cheeky scumfuck he is.

I also don't get the sheep on me.
In post 198, beastcharizard wrote:I think there are some dumb votes on me for some reason so if yall smelling like farts and decaying souls people could just get off me that would be great. At least yall smell good though, well good comparitively.

I am town FYI.

If you am town you am also useless as fuck

And am doing nothing to try and progress the thread
In post 210, Espeonage wrote:
Unvote

Everyone's got their serious faces on. :(
But that makes their deformities look more hilarious. :)

Don't mind the "patter" noise. It's just me lurking.

I feel like he's trying to make light of him being scummy. Like "Heh, yeah I'm scummy guys isn't it hilarious!"
In post 249, T S O wrote:I am typing this on my cellphone:

Dear people who were not townreading me:

Suck my fucking dick.

Love, TSO

I'm not townreading him for the action itself (hello sabotage mafia 1) but rather the bravado in this post. It's not like a "yeah I'm kinda town" It's a "fuck you I'm town and if you don't like it shove it up your ass"
In post 264, T S O wrote:Players who need to do more or hang.

check the fucking op I've been sick wit hthe flu+moving
In post 266, Muffin wrote:that feel when your F-16 read was dead-on, and all you had to do was talk to his parents, his ex-GF, his best friend, his ex-classmates, and read all his MS.net private messages

<- scumhunting god right here

why are you dickwaggling
In post 286, BRantz wrote:BeastCharizard: There is not a lot of real substance to anything in his iso. The majority of his posts are just his post restriction. The only real thing I can tell from his iso is he was somewhat calling T S O scum. Null for now.

Um

This looks like pretty much the exact same read as he gave ika while ika gets a scumread and he does not. This is weird. a
In post 298, AngryPidgeon wrote:Beast looked town to me a bit recently. I doubt scum beast pushes town tso like he is anyhow. His case may be light beer, but it's distinctly bud light which is the town aligned beer of light beers. Busch being scum of course.

You literally just said you weren't townreading TSO but here you assume TSO is town

What

Reads post coming up shortly
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by notscience »

1. ika1- Nullscum? His jump was probably the worst onto F-16 and hes been a nonentity whereas I remember townika is a spamfuck so maybe its just sitewide like he claims but then I remember f-16 distancing somewhat as I type this so maybe like a harsher scumread but idk
2. Muffin PeregrineV- I didn't like the dickwaggling after the modkill.
3. Metal Sonic Katsuki- I kinda liked kats. I feel like dicking around kats is more townkats while infuriating kats is scumkats
4. T S O- Town for the bravado after the modkill
5. Bookitty- I know bookitty has done things but I dont remember what these things were
6. SleepyKrew- I didn't like his votepark on AP. It doesnt feel like he's trying to evolve his reads any or isnt even really tunneling, its just like "yes this is what I said"
7. Nachomamma8- I liked his points about why he should be town but at the same time... I'm trying to figure out if a scumteam with the two of them would pull something like that early, but also I remember nacho not really being big into having like this huge set plan of the game when we were scum in borkgame so.. Maybe town? Town as I'm willing to put nacho?
8. AngryPidgeon scum. To start it off there's the weird sheep on me, there's the TSO town/not town thing, there's the weird comments on ffery early, and I feel like he is acting way too buddy buddy given my constant ability to fuck up when we're the same alignment.
9. ChannelDelibird- I didn't like him at first but I liked the following up on the ika read and I liked the thought process behind it.
10. fferyllt- I'm leaning town based on how she sounds. It's kinda weird but I do like what she's posting.
11. TierShift- idr wat this guy did but I think he was tunneling or something, null
12. BRantz 1- His big wall was okayish besides the weird reads on those lurking with their post restrictions. Townish? Maybe?
13. Nobody Special- I feel like most of what I remember NS doing was parroting. Nullscum?
14. -
15. Espeonage-
16. beastcharizard- I don't like that he's made an active effort to not really do anything, it just feels like he's riding his post restriction out. Other than that, all he's done is OMGUS me and suspect TSO.
17. notscience (semi-VLA for a herp flareup - Serene is not bound by confidentiality rules)- Scum.

VOTE: AP
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by notscience »

I also need to go look back and check F-16's pushes and see what if anything feels off
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by notscience »

also I just realized I fucked up and missed my post restrictions twice back to back

That'll take the shine off my diamond
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:19 am

Post by notscience »

So I'm currently thinking one of TSO/AP is scum now, after fiddling with my bracelets some.

I see this as two very different reactions to being down a teammate in this playerlist- "get rid of as many people as fast as you can" and "try to limit town's death control"

I'm not sure which is more plausible currently.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:24 am

Post by notscience »

Gun to my head I agree with your sentiment more, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not bugged by the suggestion and reaction.

It reminds me of something I saw somewhere about someone intentionally getting themselves modkilled so the day wouldnt end in a no lynch.

I hope I remember that correctly, I was playing with my necklace at the time.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by notscience »

I find this sudden push from TSO funny given my statements on the last page.

Nacho what do you think of the supposed plan?

Like I see what you're saying about rather using lynches and I agree with that but would you be inclined to use this?

I also like muffin's last post, it's a diamond in the rough.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by notscience »

I like it because of the tidbit about how scum would never agree to it in contrast with him saying he's town, I feel like if he's scum he would have worded it differently. Like, scum would have seen the backlash AP got for going against it and gone with it, you know?

Backlash like when Ben Affleck got cast as Batman.

pedit-

Talk to me on that please

What did you think of the things I mentioned in my catchup?

pedit2-

I like the question at TSO.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by notscience »

TSO, if you haven't already (if you have then link me to where you did) can you point me to the posts you showed the mods for F-16? Thanks.

Also, I bet nacho is secretly jealous of Baron Happlebap like Conan is secretly jealous of Jay Leno.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by notscience »

Hey Nacho I'm curious about your thoughts on a very special someone

I can also kinda see your point about which side of the line they fall on not being alignment indicative now that I think about it, but what about the way they expressed it? Like I mentioned about muffin earlier.

IF YOU LIKE IT THEN YOU SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by notscience »

Deflection noticed, scum

Maybe next time try distracting me with some jewels

Also sell me on AP town, because I'm not seeing it
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by notscience »

Can we talk about beast too

Because I want to talk about how beast seems to be doing the same things as espeonage
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:29 am

Post by notscience »

Nacho why are you buddying the fuck out of AP while you vote him

You're being more two-faced than a Kardashian.

pedit-

TSO I asked you in an earlier post to point me to the posts you reported, please do so
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:34 am

Post by notscience »

Okay, that's one tinfoil theory out the window.

Thanks.

I think that lip piercings are awkward.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:09 am

Post by notscience »

In post 387, notscience wrote:So I'm currently thinking one of TSO/AP is scum now, after fiddling with my bracelets some.

I see this as two very different reactions to being down a teammate in this playerlist- "get rid of as many people as fast as you can" and "try to limit town's death control"

I'm not sure which is more plausible currently.

I wish I had a ring to match my bracelets.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by notscience »

So now that TSO got player-voted modkill of the day, are we ready to consolidate?

I could join any of the current wagons sans the MS wagon, it looks shiny like my earrings.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by notscience »

I liked muffincat when he was here, because I find scum muffincat is fucking annoying vs town muffincat who is just useless

Also above post is sketchier than the jewelry you see Cee Lo wearing.

@ika- Whose post restrictions are restricting your ability to read them? What about people like myself, ffery, AP, and Bookitty who have done a pretty good job of trying to not let their prs make it hard to read their content?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by notscience »

Hi dere titus, I'm more glad to see you here than I am to see a Seth Rogen movie go down in flames time and time again.

stalker

catching up
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by notscience »

titus
pls give me a tiered readslist ty

In post 554, AngryPidgeon wrote:NotScience: I didn't like him setting up a dichotomy between me and TSO and I didn't like the reason behind his Katsuki townread which he carried over to MS. I thought his 'catchup' post partway through was very potentially an excuse to get into the game in a way that wouldn't come off scummy. I also dislike how he was so adamant about the me/TSO thing that he called TSO suspicious for attacking me. That doesn't really add up with him suddenly no longer caring about his original statement that me/TSO are likely T/S now that TSO is flipped town. He seems to have forgotten this opinion cause I think it might look awkward for him to continue with that faking now that half the people its on are dead.

1) Thats nice, idrc if you like how I'm reading kats or not, less than I care about the next Emma Stone movie.

2) I was here and had a few really low content posts, one trying to get in that failed then I was out with the flu for a few days. So yeah, I'm trying to get in the game. and obviously, I decide in my cathcup post to place a scumread on someone I'm rather nervous of catching on to me and hold on to it throughout the day, as well as townread nacho and ffery when I can just paranoiaposture all game on them because it gives me an excuse to vote them if I need it. I do have a scum meta of townreading katsuki though! Of course, I'm pretty sure I've been really accurate in my katsuki reads in every single game I've been with him sans Anything Goes, although to be fair its like half scum half town, but sure!

3) I have only posted a few times since the TSO modkill and I wouldnt exactly say I was adamant. I also see that nacho and ffery disagreed with it and I do like them this game so I'm letting that tint my stance on you a bit.

To quote BRO, you're either dumb or you're scum. Atm I'm leaning the former.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:44 am

Post by notscience »

I don't think I was even scummy, I think I had like 1/2 posts people didn't like but none to bring on your attitude, UT.

I would have stayed in it had I not dropped down to 1 game due to real life shit, so sorry you had to replace in and complain.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:46 am

Post by notscience »

Well I was kinda but I wasn't like "fuck you notscience" level scummy.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”