Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Tere »

VOTE: unvote

Hi people!

What Titus said. Will try to skim today but don't expect amazing things prior to deadline - I am on regular weekend v/la.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Tere »

I'm on page 24 and quickly skimmed the last two pages so I see Thor's claim. Trying desperately to catch up xx
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:50 am

Post by Tere »

OK, so I binged the thread in an enormous binge and got to the end of it about 10 mins after the Titus lynch which sucked. I was townreading abuse too, so argh.

I need to reread through again, have friends coming tomorrow and then out for the weekend. You can have gut reads for the mo.

Towny:

Lapsa - low input player but classic townsnark
Tool - I actually thought his efforts day 1 were OK
Thor - I have no reason to disbelieve his claim

Poss town:

Bella - I didn't like CD's input so much (I seem to remember a reads list that made me go eeesh!) and Bella has burnt some meta with me but I am not sure scumBella would want to stand out by posting that mass of numbers.

Need more info to sort:

Texcat - not that I've seen scumwork but I don't have a strong view in my head
Shinobi - need to reread

Worrying me:

Zor for the hard defense of the Mathdino / Persival slot
Persival for his entry into thread although I've seen him do careless stuff before as town in the Horses game
Frogger: I do not get townfeels from Frogger's slot and that's really worrying me. Also he's FOSing my slot without remembering I've replaced in, really? Really?

I need to go back and look at BBT interactions and the game in general for sure but that's where I am at post bingeread.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Tere »

Following a BBT skim I am happy my townreads are town. Don't think BBT is on the same team with Bella, probably not Shinobi either. Texcat can go down into my would lynch today pile. Persival can maybe come up towards town a bit.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Tere »

I have to be honest and say I have no idea what you even mean by Werewolf in a MS context. I've seen it used as a synonym for Mafia elsewhere, but have no idea what you are talking about here.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Tere »

We're in a mini normal though - I guess reading the normal rules at http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game it's possible but not likely IMO

Why is Frogger reading town to you?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Tere »

I haven't been playing here that long but I've read a fair few 10:3s and 10:3:1s but not seen a 9:2:2 yet, that's all.

And yeah I read what you quoted. That's why I linked it.

@Bella, I am worrying tex is skating a bit, and I am misliking that BBT has nothing bad to say about her when she was def middle of the pack for me reading through. That's why she's moved down to my would consider lynching pile.

I haven't even read Plot's read thing behind the spoilers yet because I am assuming OMG numbers.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1568, Shinobi wrote:@Tere: When you get a chance, talk to me about your scumreads. What was scummy about Zor's defense of Pers?
What was scummy about Pers' intro post?
What's wrong with Frogger scumreading your slot, exactly? What's lacking in terms of "townfeels" and why does that matter?

Zor's defence of Pers' slot felt a little like coming from a place of prior knowledge to me when reading through. That plus the wall of invis from BBT about that slot don't make me happy.

It's not a specific post per se of Pers', just he was being super trolly. But he can do this as town (e.g. Horses mafia, just ended) so it's not a rope offence. Also the BBT interaction makes me feel better about him. He's moved up from the scum pile now to null for the moment anyway as I think I indicated in a recent post. I was townreading Mathdino at various points on the readthrough possibly so eh, null is probably right for the mo.

I played with Frogger town recently in Ori and the Blind forest and he obvtowned himself pretty quickly. I am just not getting that here and I would expect to and that concerns me. Plot not townreading him also makes me worry. Doubleplus him not acknowledging I replaced into the CB slot at all is really fucking odd. I would have expected him to at least reach out and engage me since I am showing concern. I prob need to see if he's realised that at all because that's weird. Hence the scumread.

I would also like Thor to come back and start talking.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Tere »

Nope :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Tere »

I checked Frogger's ISO and he didn't say hi so I guess possibly maybe he doesn't realise I'm in the CB slot, but that's a bit stretchy. His end of Day didn't make me feel any happier either :(

p:edit yeah, that wasn't a crumb. I guarantee I have no kill capability.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Tere »

I might, but I have a day and then some good friends arrive from Orkney and given my feels are based on a 2 hour bingeread and a very quick read of BBT's ISO I'd rather not right now. More probably in terms of sensible contribution post weekend.

You can talk to me about where your head is at re the gamestate though!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Tere »

What do you think of Tex?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Tere »

Why? I am worried by BBT parking on she is town and just leaving it there. It's not that anything she's said has been horribad but it's been a bit hard getting reads out of her and she's not been contributing that much. The main thrust of her energy late Day was that tool push which didn't convince me.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Tere »

Also did you legit not realise I'd subbed into this game? *glare*
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Tere »

I am worried about Thor's post and go, too.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Tere »

Friends are due here very shortly. Will pick this back up on Monday.

lovely Aeronaut, V/LA till Monday!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Tere »

Pers, I am kinda inclined not to wait for Thor. From the crmbing I am assuming you have something that connects Frogger to the BBT kill?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Tere »

Why am I scum?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Tere »

Frogger still isn't giving me townfeels. Don't believe Pers' result clears him. Thor should show where the crumbs are. Still V/LA.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Tere »

Why on earth do you want Thor to claim the number of shots? Good lord.

Thor's being salty enough to be town.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:49 am

Post by Tere »

OK, so I've read up and I think I am coming to the conclusion that this game could well be multiball. I like both of our outed investigatives as town and I thought tool's analysis about why their roles make more sense for multiball looked spot on. Ultraviolet and Infrared mafia perhaps? Would fit the theme perfectly, both colours not visible to the naked eye blah blah.

Where I stand just now:

Town:

Tere
Thor - I believe his claim. Full fat salty town. Lapsa was a really good cop pick too since Lapsa is inscrutable (at least I find him so)
Persival - since he's stopped goofing off he's turned into obvtown
Lapsa - was reading town for me anyway and Thor's clear just confirms that for me
Tool - Tool's analysis posts have been really good e.g. 1530 and 1710, been strong reading him as town all the way through during the binge too.

Almost certainly town I guess rabblerabble grumble:
Frogger - from Pers' gunsmith result. Yes he could still be SK and he still gave me very weird vibes when I reread Day end just now, but his work this Day looks better.

______________________________________ not lynching above this line toDay

Zor - I need to reread this slot and think about it harder
Bella - I need to reread this slot and think about it harder
texcat - I am not getting the obvtown some people are, still feels like she's skating to me.
Shinobi - I got scumfeels reading through the first time, plus Shinobi's activity around end of day I hated. Good play for today I think.

VOTE: Shinobi
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Tere »

Reading through the thread and thinking you look scummy.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Tere »

FWIW, this game has just finished and had town even and odd night role cops.

Bonus of Frogger scum if anyone wants to check that out.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62192
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Tere »

Why?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Tere »

Because Tex was saying she associated rolecop with a scum role and that's a recent finished game where it was a town role.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Tere »

I'm not going to spend hours going through all your scummy posts for a scumread, sorry, life's too short. You skated Day 1 and your approach to the Titus wagon was appalling.

Other people clearly think you are scummy so I don't feel I have to tapdance for you.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Tere »

Oh, I have plenty. I just don't spend hours typing out my cases any more.

I do notice you've woken up only to defend yourself now you are under lynch pressure though. Nice pro town behaviour, that.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Tere »

Yeah, I just re ISOed Shin and I am just going with body of work.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Tere »

This has nothing to do with V/LA.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Tere »

It's not rocket science, people. Just look at the ISO. Shinobi has done nothing towny the whole game as far as I can see. It's all hop in, two words, oh gosh better ask a question so I look like I am scumhunting!

No follow ups to questions, just busywork. And the push on Titus slot at end of day was horrible.

I don't think I should need to spell this out.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Tere »

Hey, Shinobi, why don't you, I dunno, produce a list of reads or something?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Tere »

Texcat can do that too.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Tere »

Everyone else is capable of reading your ISO. It only took me 5 mins. They can make their own minds up.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1798, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1796, Tere wrote:Everyone else is capable of reading your ISO. It only took me 5 mins. They can make their own minds up.

It's actually really obvious that you didn't really read it at all.

Yes, yes I have, and it's shite. I don't do PBPA. As I say, people can read.

It's very significant that you have ramped your activity up tenfold when under lynch pressure and are doing nothing but defending yourself.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1801, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1768, Tere wrote:FWIW, this game has just finished and had town even and odd night role cops.

Bonus of Frogger scum if anyone wants to check that out.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62192

I played a pretty good scum game there (literally nobody read me as scum by game end). I also said hi to you in that one as scum.

If I'm scum here (I'm not, I'm town) I'm not playing a good scum game, and I didn't say hi :P (and feel bad about it)

Actually funnily enough that game ending and doing a quick reread has made me feel a bit better about you here. I know you were psyched to be playing with your brother there, but your scum game was pretty decent anyway IMO.

I am working on too awkward to be scum with you here ATM. Well, that plus Pers' result :)

Why the heck you didn't hop off Titus though... I don't blame her for scumreading you for that. Working with the most plausible result though for the mo.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1806, Fro99er wrote:Tere, what do you make of Bella???

You had a very good way of sorting her in Ori based of other reasons you couldn't say (I'd assume ongoing?)

Why can't you sort her here yet?

She might be town, but I have reservations as to my ability to sort her.

The reason for this is that I was strongly townreading her in WTF Mafia (which was actually the game I was referencing in Ori, so I was right but for the wrong reasons). Town was playing like a bunch of scumfucks TBF but I was the town neighbouriser, picked her as looking like lost town and she completely rolled me on the neighbourhood board. It's not released due to personal info being on it (and a fair degree of furniture gnawing about town on my part) so it's not something I can point to, although you are welcome to look at the main thread. But that's what Bella and my comments about meta burning are about.

I don't know that I see Bellascum putting up that wodge of numbers post, but I really don't know right about now. If you had a gun to my head right now I'd say town but I don't have that much confidence in my read at all. And I am low on scumreads. :/
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1808, Thor665 wrote:Looking back at it - I'd support a Tere lynch today if people are against Zoranos lynch.

Dude, I didn't even vote you if you remember. I just didn't like the post and go. I still don't think it's a bad thing to call you on.

I don't have the largest of investments in this game because of the late replace so mislynch me if you want, but it's what you'd be doing.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Tere »

Thor, what are your thoughts on a Shinobi lynch?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1804, Fro99er wrote:Why would I hop off someone who got CC'd then retracted their claim?

I'd have expected you to at least hop off until a counterclaim, the yeah no and the continued push I didn't like much at all. Maybe I am being unfair but IDK.

But I will go with Pers' result for now because I do think this is multiball and if it is I need to stop worrying about you.

You can tell me where your head is at now instead? :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Tere »

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

I'd make you eat rope too if I had two nooses.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Tere »

I'm still not doing a PBPA for you little scumfucks.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1817, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1813, Tere wrote:
In post 1804, Fro99er wrote:Why would I hop off someone who got CC'd then retracted their claim?

I'd have expected you to at least hop off until a counterclaim

But as I said D1, I had seen Plots crumbs and was confident it wasn't a lie, so I didn't need to wait for the CC

*thinks*

OK yeah. Fair point.

And bless her, it wasn't so much a crumb as a fucking baguette spread with excellent French cheese :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Tere »

Hint!

You are wrong.

But it's cool if you wanna mislynch me.

I could do with a few town mislynches so I don't have a rep for always tryhard town.

I want to see a proper case though :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1820, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1816, Tere wrote:laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

I'd make you eat rope too if I had two nooses.

LOL

VOTE: Tere

Thor was right. At least one of me, Pers, and you are scum (hint: not me)

Also what the fuck is this reasoning and walk me through it like I am 5. Because being antsy at Thor not saying anything straight away is all you have there as far as I can see, and that's fucking weaksauce :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1823, Fro99er wrote:That wasn't my reasoning.

My reason is I trust Tex

Well you're a weirdo because I trust her about as far as I can spit her (no offence Tex)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Tere »

I'll need to head to bed soon, so don't flashlynch me overnight.

I don't even mind if you do (although I'd prefer a chance at a L-1 claim and last reads), apart from Ori the town performances I've seen recently have been so bad I'm really quite disillusioned with this site. I think if you look at things with any clear perspective I am obvtowning but *shrug*
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Tere »

I hope she doesn't puke! :D
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Tere »

I'd treat any attempt to flashlynch me as a scumclaim TBH. Because I know my flip :)

I could blather on about all the reasons why I don't write essays about all the careful notes I make, but I think Shinobi and Texcat have just scumclaimed. As far as I'm concerned my thought processes are transparent and you know precisely where my head is at so I've done the job town needs to do.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1829, texcat wrote:Tere, Why do you think we should walk you through a case? You clearly are not willing to say much of anything about your case on Shinobi, much less walk us through it.

@Frogger, Gotta love a woman who chugs a 24 oz beer!

No reads list, Tex. On page 72 or whatever it is. Really? Really?

Please lynch this.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Tere »

Page 74 my bad.

You really can't construct one?

I'd lynch the fuck out of you in a heartbeat.

Actually

VOTE: Texcat

That can stay there overnight.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1834, Fro99er wrote:How did Tex scumclaim????!??

Did you not see the bit where she can't even give any basic reads, after 74 pages of a mini normal?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1829, texcat wrote:Tere, Why do you think we should walk you through a case? You clearly are not willing to say much of anything about your case on Shinobi, much less walk us through it.

@Frogger, Gotta love a woman who chugs a 24 oz beer!

Reads list please, scumfuck.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1838, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1836, Tere wrote:
In post 1834, Fro99er wrote:How did Tex scumclaim????!??

Did you not see the bit where she can't even give any basic reads, after 74 pages of a mini normal?

Please explain how that is a scumclaim to me like I'm two.

What.

How can you not even have a sense of where your head is at with regard to the other players after that amount of information.

Tell me please where you have seen anything but the mere smidge of a read from her. I think there's maybe one or two posts in her ISO about a couple of people from memory?

Come on Frogger, you aren't this bad at this game :/
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1839, Fro99er wrote:Meh.

This Tex wagon won't go anywhere anyway.

Am I understand you feel she is just legitimately this terrible?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Tere »

Also I am expressing my current derision so fuck off :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1843, Fro99er wrote:You're right. I'm not that bad at this game. I just don't want to lynch a fellow town mason.

Oh you impossible man. I was trying to frame that in as subtle a way I could so you didn't fucking out because your townread on her was fucking weird. Ugh.

OK then.

Is she town confirmed to you?

Texcat, same question, is Frogger town confirmed to you?

VOTE: unvote

Yes I know masons should just be town confirmed and this is Little Italy so I am hoping this is a formality but I want you to both say anyway, so there.

Also you are all a bunch of fucking scumlords and I don't have enough fucking scumreads. :/
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Tere »

You should just read his fucking ISO.

I am not hopping about doing makework, I subbed in late on day 1 to a slot that hadn't done very much, I had a day to interact due to a V/LA, and I don't really care.

I'm town.

I think Shinobi is scummy. Reading his ISO will take you 5 mins and you can make your own fucking mind up.

I'm not spending an hour carefully crafting nonsense.

If you are bad enough to vote me just vote me.

I'd self vote so I can't be bothered if you wish. Except it's fucking lame.

I'll replace out if you wish.

But you are not this dumb and I am obvtown so bleurgh.

Why do I have to do your work again?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Tere »

Actually fuck it. I'm done with terrible town on this site.

Aeronaut replace me please
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Tere »

Town deserved the loss.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Tere »

Rereading ISOs is tech, yo.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Tere »

Tool - town MVP, IMO.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Tere »

Protip: I replace out if I start cheering for the opposing team.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Tere »

Thor did well, Bella did well. Shinobi, Dude. You were obvscum! but apparently just going oh noes I demands a PBPA analysis apparently works. So GG :)

I liked the setup a lot and Aero's modding, so carried on reading because of that. But yeah, I can't cheer for townies who won't reread and apply critical thought.

Lapsa was fucking funny though :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2625 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Tere »

The learning point you should both take IMO is not to play lazy as conftown.

And TBH I don't really care if you are upset I swore at you, because your assumption I replaced out for strategic reasons because I was scum I found equally upsetting and offensive. I don't do that for the record.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2628 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Tere »

lol, I stand by my Lapsa is a mystery comment on the deadboard. :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Tere »

@ Frogger - OK, apology accepted. I was seriously cross with you at the time though.

I swear like a sailor but if I fucked at you or something and that genuinely upset you I am also sorry. I was pretty frustrated when I replaced out also.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Tere »

You bloody people need yay buttons. Just saying.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Tere »

lol. Moar slugs plz.

Although yellow slugs ewwwww.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Tere »

Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Tere »

Actually one time at Mindromp Mollie and another player got mason and they were going to out Day 1. And then the other mason got kidnapped N0 and other shit went down and it didn't work out but am still thinking that's not necessarily a horrible strat.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2642, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2607, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Theoretically this actually just shows you that the concept of self-hammering to get people to listen to you doesn't work.
I'd keep that in mind in the future.

First time it's failed actually.

I've never seen it work - could you do any linkage? I'd love to see that.

In post 2622, Tere wrote:Protip: I replace out if I start cheering for the opposing team.

Good plan, actually. That might save a lot of stress on this site if more people did it.

@Dead QT - I will note with mild pride all the comments about how obvious and terrible I was. I actually see that a lot from Dead QTs and I am pretty sure it speaks nicely of my scum play, because part of being scum *is* trying to advance your team and that usually does require being scummy to do so.

I will agree about the claim thing though - *wooosh!* I lasted forever and thirty days on that one. The QT is basically me, every night, expecting to be dead that phase or during the day, and then being amazed that it hadn't happened ;)

You and me both, dude. I'm not trying to knock your win, but you and Shin endgamed makes me really scratch my head (my unspoilered picks I think were you two and either Bella or Lapsa).
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2642, Thor665 wrote:

In post 2622, Tere wrote:Protip: I replace out if I start cheering for the opposing team.

Good plan, actually. That might save a lot of stress on this site if more people did it.

This is probably one of my quirks. But I am pretty scrupulous about playing to wincon. If I'm not happy with my team sufficiently that I am rooting for the opposing side I have a moral obligation I think to replace out. Probably just me though.

(I haven't had to do it as scum yet on any site, mainly because I think it would have to get pretty bad for that to happen. IDK yet.)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Tere »

Yeah, BBT was a good pick alignment regardless. He was less active than when he was town in Pokemon though :D
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2657, Plotinus wrote:That’s not alignment indicative; he was in 10 games when he started his one and he overextended himself.

*takes note that Plot takes note of this stuff* ;)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2663, Lapsa wrote:
In post 2658, Tere wrote:
In post 2657, Plotinus wrote:That’s not alignment indicative; he was in 10 games when he started his one and he overextended himself.

*takes note that Plot takes note of this stuff* ;)

I reckon that Plot takes notes of everything. Goal-fish is really telling - helped greatly to read Plot properly

Goal-fish?

You were an interesting player to figure out.

Care to share any scum games? ;)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2667, Lapsa wrote:almost forgot - ty Titus for joining. much appreciated

Seconded - do we have to chase her back into the thread to see this?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2665, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2662, Bulbazoor wrote:Why did this one end so fast? One day it was dat two and now its ended?

Self-hammers and quick hammers played a big part in this, probably.

I'd actually be interested in a non "you are a mean smelly toilet and you suck" discussion about this on MD now it's done, actually.

I think I fit into a self hammer won't give reads more credence camp, and am generally anti self hammering, but it seems a decent point to have a MD discussion as long as people aren't going to genuinely get upset about it?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2670, Plotinus wrote:@Tere: it’s my website. it’s linked in my sig. it’s a todo list aimed mostly at fellow auties because it helps with breaking down tasks and it is good for picking tasks that you can do based on your current pain levels / overload levels / time / spoons etc. so for days when you can’t handle washing the dishes but you could maybe clean off the desk it won’t tell you to the do the dishes it will tell you to clean off the desk and it gives you a checklist breaking it down into little steps because that’s the hardest part for us.

some neurotypicals use the site too i think.

heh. I feel silly now - I knew you had that and was meaning to check it out, but I hadn't added the two together. What do you think of Lapsa saying that helped with reading you?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2673, Plotinus wrote:@Tere: I don’t know what he meant by that, but maybe he read the help page where I explained why i made the site and figured out that i’m disabled and then i dunno what that has to do with my role pm but ok?

Mebbe. I guess. Two of my close friends are on the spectrum and I have no idea about me so I guess I don't think about that. Just been correcting my family about that for a few days because reasons. Place on the spectrum has no bearing on mafia talent I believe.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2675, Plotinus wrote:I think people do tend to develop reads on me (in either direction) quite frequently. it’s pretty baffling.

I never really know what to do about it, though. If someone’s townreading me for the wrong reasons but I’m actually town, should I let it go or should I say “that’s not actually a town tell for me though” (i know not to say “but that’s not why i’m scum tho” as scum. i’m just curious about the reverse.)

I would let it go. I've been hard scum read several times when I think I've been obvtowning (easiest I can link to is Paradise Lost but I don't want to make it an attack on the player - PM me and I'll link in more detail.) People can get it incredibly wrong. That's just part of mafia IMO. If you let it go it's also good for your scum game ;)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2678, Lapsa wrote:
In post 2666, Plotinus wrote:sometimes even 3 games feels like i’m overextended. but my playstyle is really time consuming.

@Lapsa: what did goal-fish tell you about my play in this game?

you guys are disrespecting mafia game. try playing one at a time like I do

when I play mafia game, I build abstract`ish profiles for players in my mind about what kind of persona s/he is

despite that I still don't even know your gender for sure, I could relate with necessity for goal-fish (working as a programmer fucks up mind)

imagined you as 40ish male

all of that can be (cautiously!) applied during game

for example - had no problems with you bugging me about ice cream flavour "breadcrumb"

that small thread snowballed into solid townread

same goes for Tool's cautiousness on #32

Will you be weirded out if I retroactively stalk you? I found your approach quite interesting, in that I townread you quite quickly and I think you showed your alignment clearly, and I also struggle with lack of time (I am planning not to play in more than one game consecutively going forward, because 3 out of 7 days I need to V/LA and I can read but I can't write walls, so am working on the best approach to that).
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2679, Lapsa wrote:
In post 2668, Tere wrote:
Care to share any scum games? ;)

there is none

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(for realses? :D)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Tere »

It's like I voted Shin, and he said prove it scumbag before I replaced out, and my hard scumreads in general are a weird combo of repeated reading of ISO, spontaneity test and town motivational analysis, gut and something that's more... ugh, I can't articulate it, I just waved my arms hard in a spherical direction so I guess global. It's tough to articulate. But it's not wrong if I get a decent read. I have a psychology degree, I look for motivations a lot of the time too.

I think this articulates my rage quit frustration better. I'm not going to to campaign for my scumreads most of the time because it's gestalt. I want townread players to read and listen and reread ISOs assuming I am town and make their own fucking decisions. That's my baseline for mafia play I guess :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Tere »

I can point to this game I think, so GG I guess? ;)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2689 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2687, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Also, I was not a good kill choice! I wanted to win!!

You were too towny as scum! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Tere »

Also, genuinely, I think this a great learning game. Would anyone feel uncomfortable if it got dissected?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2690, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I know :(

People should learn that when I seem town I'm scum and when I'm scummy I'm town.

I can't even help it either and it's pretty annoying.

Dude. You were obvtown in Pokemon U Pick II. Check your meta ;)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2699, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 2698, Shinobi wrote:
Could you imagine a Shin/Thor/BBT/Bella team of some sort?
That'd be sick.

Firstly, I'm loving that new avatar. Secondly, you played pretty well so well done. Thirdly, that's an unbeatable scum team, no? Even Plot's interaction analysis couldn't break that shit up.

You were an obvscum scumfuck but you played well Shin :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2697, Plotinus wrote:@Tere: the problem with that is that not everyone can see what you see. I remember in WDPT I was pretty frustrated with a player who was looking at the vote counts and saying just ctrl -f player name and you’ll see it. and i couldn’t see it. VCA isn’t one of my talents yet. i was too much of a n00b to see it. but i wanted her to explain it to me. she was conftown. i didn’t need an essay, just a few sentences would do. a few pointers in the right direction. and i couldn’t see it. she was right about him, i eventually came around about him too, and he was actually scum. but I needed a few words from her to help me and she couldn’t/wouldn’t provide them. and he would have been lynched several day phases before she was if she could have done that.

you don’t have to do a post by post analysis if that’s not your thing. it can be short. but tell us what to look for in particular.

VCA can be horrible. Think of it as trying to walk a mile in the player's shoes and understand the motivation for what's posted. Look for real motivation to figure out the puzzle. If there's no posts and nothing like that, null. If there's lots of posts and null for that, stare. My crib notes anyway.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Tere »

Um, I am going to put this just here because I don't know where else to put it, but it's something I've been thinking of for a while now.

The best player of mafia I have interacted with in mafia ever (by a league - no seriously, I'd never trust that person in mafia ever for how easily they can roll me) isn't neurotypical. And I don't know if it would be welcomed or whatever but I think it would be a great thing to have a Speakeasy thread for spectrummy folk. Because having looked at it from both sides I think there are perspectives. And Stuff. So much Stuff.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Tere »

(I am really not sure if I would self diagnose but my dad clearly is and I can pass but and I have to work really fucking hard at social stuff and I do a whole fuckton of nonverbal and if I can't just even I can't read noise and can't parse English but I don't want to be the special snowflake and this isn't about me but I've just come back to my home after listening to a ton of autism = rainman and ... my family and ... so I am not going to be rubbish about this so I am going to STFU but you guys a thread like this would be great for reals)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2708, Lapsa wrote:gone watching ant man. btw, Aero - game was smerfing' amazing ^_^

Seconded. That's easy. Loved the structure. Aero, want to supervise running that in another environment? I'd love to steal it :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2711, Plotinus wrote:
In post 2709, Tere wrote:(I am really not sure if I would self diagnose but my dad clearly is and I can pass but and I have to work really fucking hard at social stuff and I do a whole fuckton of nonverbal and if I can't just even I can't read noise and can't parse English but I don't want to be the special snowflake and this isn't about me but I've just come back to my home after listening to a ton of autism = rainman and ... my family and ... so I am not going to be rubbish about this so I am going to STFU but you guys a thread like this would be great for reals)

<3

even if you’re not, you could be a cousin. it’s okay to not know.

<3 I sorta want a Speakeasy thread. Non-verbal - stress getting upset, and stuff, yeah, easier. possibly. It might be easier for me. I just dunno. Thoughts? (If you knew my previous job, so hilarious)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 2714, Plotinus wrote:
In post 2713, Tere wrote:
In post 2709, Tere wrote:(I am really not sure if I would self diagnose but my dad clearly is and I can pass but and I have to work really fucking hard at social stuff and I do a whole fuckton of nonverbal and if I can't just even I can't read noise and can't parse English but I don't want to be the special snowflake and this isn't about me but I've just come back to my home after listening to a ton of autism = rainman and ... my family and ... so I am not going to be rubbish about this so I am going to STFU but you guys a thread like this would be great for reals)

<3

<3 I sorta want a Speakeasy thread. Non-verbal - stress getting upset, and stuff, yeah, easier. possibly. It might be easier for me. I just dunno. Thoughts? (If you knew my previous job, so hilarious)

yeah. think maybe SE thread be good, but nervous bout it being trolled or about being zoo exhibit. but thread for us to talk about us would be good. and for people who think they might be an us that would be ok too.

would you be ok with me starting it?

I got badly burned at a con last year because I ran a workshop for spectrum folk at a con because the spectrum folk said they wanted it a year prior, made it explicit pre con, labelled it as such in the programme, then still got burned by "liberal" mansplaining wankers who weren't on the spectrum saying you can't do that shit. because mansplaining wankers whiteknighting people. Wont be presenting that next year because that.

I think it would be an interesting dialogue. Just scared of starting it.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 2715, Lapsa wrote:

one of my all time favorite quotes:

The mind adapts itself to potentiality in order to measure everything in the mode of potentiality, and to absolute necessity in order to measure everything in the mode of unity and simplicity as God does, and to the necessity of nexus in order to measure everything with respect to its peculiar nature; finally, it adapts itself to determinate potentiality in order to measure everything with respect to its existence. But furthermore the mind also measures symbolically, by comparison, as when it employs numerals and geometric figures and equates other things with them.

I've read the quote you posted about 5 times. And I don't think I am stupid because many many reasons. So would it be OK if we got more of a general steer there? what is the message? what are you trying to say? Because my quote was quite troubled and very personal and private and a difficult reach out in trying circumstances and I get this at an abstract level - possibly - but I don't understand?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 2718, Plotinus wrote:
In post 2716, Tere wrote:
In post 2714, Plotinus wrote:
In post 2713, Tere wrote:

<3

yeah. think maybe SE thread be good, but nervous bout it being trolled or about being zoo exhibit. but thread for us to talk about us would be good. and for people who think they might be an us that would be ok too.

would you be ok with me starting it?

I got badly burned at a con last year because I ran a workshop for spectrum folk at a con because the spectrum folk said they wanted it a year prior, made it explicit pre con, labelled it as such in the programme, then still got burned by "liberal" mansplaining wankers who weren't on the spectrum saying you can't do that shit. because mansplaining wankers whiteknighting people. Wont be presenting that next year because that.

I think it would be an interesting dialogue. Just scared of starting it.

yeah, go ahead. not wordsing good anymore. make it clear it’s about broader spectrum, autistic spectrum and autistic cousins and other neurodiverse people and people who are questioning are okay and are allowed in but not zoo exhibit not puzzle pieces not parents talking about how much we’re a burden.

That. Would it be OK to reference that?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Tere »

understood. Also the not wordsing good stuff. Apparently I can communicate in opposites ATM which is a fucking PITA.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 2722, Plotinus wrote:it’s like being post restricted in real life. but we’re used to it so it’s not bad. novel sentences hard. quoting people easy. (and then in my games “why are you saying things that other people said in almost the exact same words”)

yes, that. And sometimes it's easier to not even English and then I accidentally opposite and that makes me :(
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Tere »

nn xx thinking.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 2726, Lapsa wrote:
In post 2717, Tere wrote:I've read the quote you posted about 5 times. And I don't think I am stupid because many many reasons. So would it be OK if we got more of a general steer there? what is the message? what are you trying to say? Because my quote was quite troubled and very personal and private and a difficult reach out in trying circumstances and I get this at an abstract level - possibly - but I don't understand?

all of that is fairly abstract for me too

read about your disinclination of being special snowflake and that reminded me thoughts about ego

I think it's heavily misunderstood, marked as sin and whatnot

it adapts itself to determinate potentiality in order to measure everything with respect to its existence

according to quote, by doing so - one hinders his ability to determinate potentiality of things. that results as stress

something like that

So what would be your conclusion?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 2731, texcat wrote:
In post 2727, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2725, texcat wrote:Congrats to Thor and Shinobi! Well done.

Thanks for being my teammate. I had fun!
<3

I finally finished
reading
skimming the dead thread.

Frogger, you were amazingly on target with most of your reads, but then somehow got distracted (maybe by my bad reads). I really missed you this last day.

Tool's signature really was applicable to this game.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
People are always saying that x is obvtown and y is obvscum, but I never seem to have a clue why. I got frustrated with Tere just saying that we should just read Shin's ISO and that she wouldn't do a f..ing pbpa for us. Titus, too, had really good instincts and then fake claimed doc. I wasn't around at the time to lynch her, but I would have. Half the game is convincing everyone else that you're right...and it seemed like only scum was trying to convince me.

Right, so you just want to phone it in and just don't want to do any work, got it. Why should someone spend a couple of hours rearranging and reformatting what is obvious in an ISO for a player that can't be bothered to spend 5 minutes reading? Why is your time more valuable than mine? That's incredibly arrogant, to say nothing of all the reasons PBPA is problematic.

I prefer to treat other players as adults rather than spoon feeding them but clearly your mileage varies. One of the factors why town deserved that loss.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 2748, Lapsa wrote:
In post 468, Aeronaut wrote:They think Lapsa is some sort of secret BP cop vig

rofl

I think you may be that in all games regardless of role PM ;)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”