Open 608: Jungle Republic - A jungle is conquered(game over)

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

So was I. Why him over me?

VOTE: hayato
Really just saying hi.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Mario: lol true :P
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 17, hayatoBL wrote:Hey everyone. Let's have another fun game together. :D

Thanks zzzx for replacing the mod!

VOTE: Klick

A random vote. Definitely not a serious one.

Why do you feel the need to reassure us your vote isn't serious when we're obviously still in RVS?

@mod: You didn't get my complete name in the vc and Hayato is said to be L-6 but should be L-4.
Also, thanks for taking over!

fized the name somewhat. however L-6 was correct i believe
Last edited by ZZZX on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Hayato: What kind of insightful questions do you expect on page 2? My question was a first attempt to get things moving. I happened to already be voting for you, but it's not something I would have voted you over if I wasn't. Like Savant just described having issues with sarcasm/jokes, I have that too. So yeah, when I see something I'm not sure about, I ask. That helps me prevent silly thougtprocesses and eventually tunnelling on a false assumption. I hope you're being aggressive town and not dodgy scum.

I don't know how I feel about how Savant liked my question. I was hoping it would get a little more attention so I could get reads from the reactions, but the reactions to Firebringer's random question attracted more responses so now it's become useless.

I don't know how Klick plays as town, but I read up on this set-up before the game started so I knew where his reads came from and to me they're nothing to worry about. I also felt felt pretty town so I agree with his early townread on DV.

@Savant: It's not a silly reason if it works.
VOTE: Savant
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Gameplay:
In post 41, Klick wrote:I've played this setup quite a few times. There's an old RQS trap people used to use that only works in setups like this, with uneven scumteams. You ask a seemingly random question about who someone would like to be scum with, or something of that nature. This version was slightly different, but Mafia are likely to give answers based on three-person teams; Werewolves are likely to give answers based on two-person teams.

DV gave an answer only specifying me as a dangerous member of any scum alignment, implying he wasn't thinking in a team mindset. Mario and IS both answered with the assumption that Fire was talking about a three-person Mafia team.

This tell works surprisingly well. Research some of the older Jungle Republic games if you're interested.

Might I suggest you try reading this time?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

UNVOTE:

@Mario: What's your exact read of Rainbow and why specifically?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Mario, I don't like how you want to hammer a certain person so much for just being that person. That has nothing to do with scumhunting and is antitown, especcially when we're not nearing DL.

VOTE: Mario
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 68, Wanderer-nl wrote:UNVOTE:

@Mario: What's your exact read of Rainbow and why specifically?

Oh wow yeah so sorry I meant Savant there.

And is answered, but I don't like it. I don't agree btw his stance changed (don't remember who said that) he just seems very eager to hammer ika no matter his allignment. Which imo is antitown. And then he tries to look protown by waiting for a claim just in case they're the seer and I don't know how to feel about that yet. I mean, rolefishing comes to mind and coaching comes to mind, but maybe I'm just looking into this too much because I don't really see Mario be this obvious so early.

UNVOTE: for now.

@myk: What did you see Firebringer do that made you vote him? And I am curious how you came to your other reads too.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

So who is/are your buddy(ies) in that list?

And I woke up so my day sucks. (If this is too gloomy let me know and I won't make jokes like this anymore)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Nah Firebringer won't be easy. Firebringer is Firebringer and I'm null on him for now.
I can agree with what you said about Mario and Savant though.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

This is not about whether or not I like Firebringer as a person, it's about me being familiar with his playing style. But thanks for making me smile.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@mod:
and everyone: I'll be v/la from Thursday until Monday. Going to a music festival and probably not going to be able to post much at all as mobile battery life will be limited. I'll read at least once a day so I won't fall behind.
Gotcha
Last edited by ZZZX on Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 106, Firebringer wrote:Fire is fire!!!

The tunneling on me by mykonian is real.

So he's not a buddy of yours?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Care to give some more definite and substantial reads?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Savant: What do you not like about myk's postion over the wagons? His Firebringer read seems clear to me. If I'm interpreting correctly myk is saying Firebringer is a goon who wants the killing ww gone asap. Which I think is worth considering, but for me is not enough to scumread Firebringer over.
What's your read on Firebringer?

@Firebringer: I know we're not partners in crime, unless lynching scum is a crime ofcourse.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 117, shaddowez wrote:
In post 82, Wanderer-nl wrote:Mario, I don't like how you want to hammer a certain person so much for just being that person.

Wanderer
- Why is Mario wanting to hammer a specific person scummier than gameplay just wanting a hammer for the sake of a hammer? ()

Meh Gameplay looks too careless to be scum imo. Doesn't mean I plan to ignore him but I just hadn't gotten to him yet.

In post 118, Firebringer wrote:
In post 98, Firebringer wrote:I have a list if players I don't want lynched today:
Mario
Gameplay
Klick
Hayato

The rest of you can burn!!!!

How does everyone feel about my list of no lynch today?
Agree? Disagree?

I'm really bummed I'm not on that list, Firebringer.
Klick can be town, Hayato not too sure, Gameplay also not too sure, and Mario doesn't belong on that list.
Why do you not want to lynch them today?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

So what about the other 3?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Firebringer:
In post 123, Wanderer-nl wrote:So what about the other 3?

Spoiler:
In post 121, Wanderer-nl wrote:...
In post 118, Firebringer wrote:
In post 98, Firebringer wrote:I have a list if players I don't want lynched today:
Mario
Gameplay
Klick
Hayato

The rest of you can burn!!!!

How does everyone feel about my list of no lynch today?
Agree? Disagree?

I'm really bummed I'm not on that list, Firebringer.
Klick can be town, Hayato not too sure, Gameplay also not too sure, and Mario doesn't belong on that list.
Why do you not want to lynch them today?

In post 122, Firebringer wrote:it is hard to trust you wanderer. You are unpredictable.

Klick I want alive because if Klick is scum I want to turn it around and lynch em at LYLO to set the game straight unlike last major upset!!!!!
That annoyed me.

Save Klick for another day.

I'm going to pack now but will reread before I leave and post a readslist (as far as possible) before I leave for the weekend.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:05 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I don't have the peace of mind to sit here reading everything and make a pretty and insightful post, so I'm just gonna post a quick readslist and continue packing.

Idiot Savant -> null-scumlean, there might be something to that theory but I don't think there were enough replies to really make a conclusion out of it. However, I don't get the feeling they're helping progress the gamestate.
Klick -> town
DeasVail -> townlean, not as strong as Klick, but his posts seem to be coming from a townmindset to me.
Jazzmyn -> post more please.
shaddowez -> townlean
hayatoBL -> null, I felt his reaction to my question about his RVS-vote was a little aggressive. His post on Gameplay was ok I think, I'd like him to elaborate on his scumread on me.
Vedith -> scumlean, mostly because he's not really doing much of anything with his posts.
MarioManiac4 -> null (maybe slight scumlean) I don't know what to think here. Same as Savant as far as the question on teams goes. Other than that he seems to be involved, but I'd like to see him engage more.
gameplay506 -> null, I kind of liked what Hayato said about Gameplay and I'd like him to continue on that.
mykonian -> null-townish, not much to go on but what is there doesn't really look like a scum-mindset to me.
Firebringer -> I'm starting to believe he is scum this game, I want to interact with him about that so I'll get into this read more on Monday.

I have way too many nullreads and not enough scumreads. This is all very superficial though and I didn't read critically so expect me to get back to this next week.
As a reminder: I will be reading the thread at least once a day, and if I can comment on something with one line of text that should be doable (I hate typing posts on phone)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'll be here in about 12 to 20 hours to post something decent.
meanwhile; check alestorm
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'm back and I read the last pages again. Something about Savant that pings me. I know Bella is good as scum, we were scum together once, and the stuff people are townreading Savant for are things I think Bella could easily fake. I'll iso Savant tomorrow, I'm too tired to do much now, and I'll also respond to Hayato's .
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 144, Professor Bozo wrote:@ika, you are meant to be in this hydra, stop solo posting :P

@ wanderer, his first vote on us is (to me rvs), but he doesn't answer my questions about it. He wants us hammered by MM in . However, by you and MM are scum, but his vote is on us. His next post is a vote for FB (first real mention of the slot) but MM is still scum. Suddenly, the reads coalesce in , but we get this gem 'Would be happy with a lynch on any,
firebringer probably the easiest.
'

Bolding mine, but town aren't looking for an 'easy' lynch. He then jokes about tunneling later.

I think he's after easy lynches and he's not explaining the progression of his reads.

VOTE: myk

Also, @everyone, please throw comments and questions at us, I feel like we're being avoided.

@fb, links to a scum game?

Point me to where you asked him about his vote on you.

feels scummy, I'm not able to explain why I hope I can later.

I do agree with Savant's scumread on myk.

@myk: You had a scumlean on me earlier which you never explained. Where do you stand on me now?

Hayato, I'm making a new post to respond to you.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 185, hayatoBL wrote:I know I should have done this years ago. But I was too
lazy
distracted to turn my thoughts into a post. So sorry. Try your best to make me less worry of you.

ISO-ing you:

In post 6, Wanderer-nl wrote:So was I. Why him over me?

I found another of those useless question. I mean if you had given a bit of thought, it's clear why Mario voted Klick over you. You may argue that it is a post-RVS question and wouldn't be as insightful, yet I don't see where you would go with this question and therefore, is more likely asked just for the sake of posting a question.

I don't even know how to respond to this because that was my first post in this game and the 3rd post made by someone actually playing this game. It was a random, silly question that could have maybe lead to an awkward response. It didn't, and that was that.

In post 92, Wanderer-nl wrote:

And is answered, but I don't like it. I don't agree btw his stance changed (don't remember who said that) he just seems very eager to hammer ika no matter his allignment. Which imo is antitown. And then he tries to look protown by waiting for a claim just in case they're the seer and I don't know how to feel about that yet. I mean, rolefishing comes to mind and coaching comes to mind, but maybe I'm just looking into this too much
because I don't really see Mario be this obvious so early.

The bolded suggests that in the end you null/town read him, but while coming to that you suggested scum-reads on him(rolefishing, coaching, trying to look protown, seem eager to hammer). And to make matter worse, no one was asking about your reads on mario. So you voluntarily explaining scum-reads which you no longer believe in feels like either a) an attempt to let other push that wagon or b) to seem useful by providing content.

I went back to look at the context of that post and I have no idea what to make of it. I vote Mario in 82 and my next post, 92, I unvote him. And there was nothing to trigger that, except Savant bringing my question to Mario back to my attention. I was trying to discuss whether Mario would be so obvious as scum, but my post lacked a question to invite the reposne I wanted. I'm still scumleaning Mario/NM, but I need more interaction with the slot to develop my read.

While we're at it, one of the reason I town-read Deas was because he claimed to have reads which he chose not to reveal.

I don't understand what this is doing here?

In post 142, Wanderer-nl wrote:
I have way too many nullreads and not enough scumreads.

It's quite reasonable to have three scum-reads at this particular juncture, considering we're at D1 and some players aren't really playing.
Do you expect to have enough scum-reads at this point?

Which makes this commentary fake to me. Feels like you're trying to say 'Even if I have only three scum-reads which would probably suggest I'm scum, I'm aware that it's not enough but claim to have three scum-reads anyway, so I'm not scum'.

I have nothing to say to that because you're right. 3 scumreads at this stage is actually quite reasonable and I don't know why I thought I didn't have enough.

VOTE: Wanderer[/vote ]

I disagree with the Savant wagon and good with the Vedith wagon, unless Klick or someone else can counter my counter argument.

Fair warning: Gameplay and Jazz can be good policy lynches in case we can't agree on one lynch, so you might need to up your effort. Will lynch gameplay rather than jazz.

FireBringer's play is different from the previous one. But a good kind of different. Different could suggest scum, but could probably means he is improving his play. Not willing to lynch him today.

Your vote is in the wrong place.
Why do you disagree with the Savant wagon?
Not sure how I feel about your PL-comment.
I'm going to iso Firebringer and Vedith later, need a break first.

In post 186, hayatoBL wrote:I also thought some of your reads too naive, Wanderer. you said Klick is Town and gameplay is too sloppy(or maybe careless was the word?) to be scum.

My reads aren't set in stone and I just post anything I think because even if I'm wrong, the reactions to those thoughts can help me develop my reads more.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 178, Firebringer wrote:Idiot Savant-Null leaning scum
Klick-Unknown, don’t want to lynch
DeasVail-Null leaning scum
Jazzmyn-Townish vibe
shaddowez-Null to scum lean
hayatoBL-Town Possibly
Vedith-Null to scum lean
MarioManiac4-Town Possibly
gameplay506-Null going to leave him alone today
mykonian-Bad Town
Firebringer-God Leader of Town

Explain your reads on Deas, Jazz and myk please. You left me out btw, do I still look scummy to you and if so why?

@Vedith: Is the gamelay-slot your only scumread?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Vedith: Do you know why Klick is townreading you?

@Klick: Why are you townreading Vedith?

@Savant: Ah yeah that's right, I missed that. I checked for the defitinition of Gottem (I'm getting old *sigh*) and it appears to mean what I thought it did, kind of. Myk agreed with the reason to vote you, it was obviously not so much an RVS-vote. You should look in older games with this setup and look into what Klick was talking about. Then you'll see that this reason for scumreading your slot wasn't dumb or silly. Why not push myk for an answer after he didn't respond?

In post 197, Wanderer-nl wrote:
feels scummy, I'm not able to explain why I hope I can later.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll talk about it when I know how to word it, give me some time.

@Firebringer:
In post 203, Firebringer wrote:
I am impartial to calling players who scum read me as just plain bad town, that explains mykonian.

Help me out here; what does this mean exactly?
The rest looks good enough for now, I might need to get back to this later but see no issues that require my immediate attention.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'm ready to
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 183, ZZZX wrote:god damn it IS...

also VC here later.

Can we get one please?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 204, mykonian wrote:
In post 197, Wanderer-nl wrote:@myk: You had a scumlean on me earlier which you never explained. Where do you stand on me now?

about as far as last time someone asked me this. Seen nothing new.

Not quite sure why you aren't voting savant though. You know she's confident scum, she's playing confidently, but scummy... case closed, easy lynch?

Do you plan to wait around for me to do something new?
And what's the rush on Savant?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

UNVOTE:
I want a vc and I'm too lazy to do it myself. I'm also tired so prone to make mistakes..
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Also,
@myk: What tell?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:49 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 222, Firebringer wrote:Myk has been tunneling me, not savant. Get your facts straight.

Myk has called several players scum, and has interacted mostly with you. I wouldn't call it a full-blown tunnel he's in actually. He's also voting Savant now so pretty sure that if he was ever tunnelling you, he recently left it.

I like Shaddowez vote on myk and I think it needs more pressure to answer our questions decently.
VOTE: myk

@Deas: that's just 2 days and this thread isn't all that active so I'm good with that.

PEdit:
@myk: what exactly didn't you like about my early-game? Can you point to specific posts?
I don't accept your tunnel-answer. You need to engage with everyone and I don't believe you alreaady know who is scum and who is town.
Oh that tell. For me that's null. It makes sense for town to want the killing-faction eliminated before the non-killing faction so I'm not going to base a scumread on that tell alone.

PPEdit: I need to think about your last post a little more, myk.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 227, mykonian wrote:hmm.

how's this for a tunnel answer then. I don't do it, and people who say I do are whining. A tunnel is a disregard of the rest of the game to pursue a single person for a prolonged time. I've been all over the place, and tbf, that's my modus operandi anyway. To the point that at this moment 3 people are repeatedly asking me why I suspect them, and one is lurking so other people ask it for him.

What you believe or not is not really my concern. Because as far as I can tell, you don't have reads and you don't believe in tells, so why bother? You are voting me for pressure even, on page 10. I'm voting someone I think is scum, and I have 2 more good ones lined up. So what have you been doing this game?

I kind of said you weren't exactly tunnelling (anymore) so the first part should be addressed to Firebringer I guess?
Second part is obviously for me..
I have reads, you just failed to ask me what they are. I never said I don't believe in tells, I just don't believe in what you are calling a tell in this particular game. I'm voting you for pressure because I'd rather have Savant lynched today than you, but when I made that post you were very reluctant to actually do something. That's changed this last page so I guess the votes on you are doing their job. Gonna leave it there for a few more hours since I'm not done with you yet.
Page 10. This game it's a few days from deadline, in other games it can be the first 48 hours of a phase. Page 10 doesn't mean anything to me in the context you are using it.
Engage with your scumreads please.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@myk: you declare players scum, you had not explained one read before you got votes on you. You also said a lot of times this game is boring. That's also not doing much imo. Your votecount may be high but your actually playing this game is lacking. Engage with your scumreads, tell us why you think they're scum so we can share your view and actually GET TO A FREAKING LYNCH LIKE YOU WANT!

@Pelhim: Flipflopping? For real? Here's another one.

ika went AWOL and this is not Bella's towngame.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 244, shaddowez wrote:
In post 224, mykonian wrote:Because my tunnel is wide and accepting but cannot fit 3 people at once. I also find myself inconvienienced by the lack of triple voting abilities.

Well, you don't need to, since NM replaced Mario. I find that scum care less about paying attention to who's in the game, so this just further concretes my vote.

Are you saying you're convinced myk is scum because he was aware of NM replacing Mario?

In post 236, PimHel wrote:Other good votes are Firebringer and Shaddow.
The first gives me a fake-vibe. The latter looks for things he can use against players.

I'm not sure how this is a bad thing? I'm looking for slipups and inconsistencies that people make, which are usually scum-based.

Mistakes aren't just made by scum, you should be looking at motivations of players.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Pimhel: I was being ironic with my comment to you when I revoted Savant. I don't really know what you mean and I would greatly appreciate you giving me some postnumbers (or -links even) so I know what you're talking about.

@Firebringer: ehm, I've seen you scumhunt more actually and I'm really doubting you lately. You still haven't explained why you think I'm scummy and you saying you don't want to rule anyone out () reaks of scum. You encourage people to scumread you, but when someone actually starts scumreading you, you hit the defense. Afraid that you might actually get lynched today?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Also, Firebringer, now that you know who Pelhim replaced, what do you have to say to him, other than defending yourself?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 258, Not_Mafia wrote:Vedith's sucks

I agree.
I'm curious though what exactly it is that you dislike about it.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

About time we start agreeing on a lynch.
NM, I'm not as sure of Vedith as I am of Savant so I'd rather lynch them today. Would you be willing to vote Savant?
Vedith: I'd like to see you engage more.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I don't know Firebringer, I'm having trouble sorting you this game. I'm still more happy with a Savant-lynch right now.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Hayato: You're using a lot of words to tell me I'm trying too hard to look town.

Bah, I was convinced I asked Savant/Bella why they/she are/is so paranoid of me in this game..
Savant/Bella, can you explain your paranoia of me?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 273, Firebringer wrote:@PimHel I am waiting for you case against me. Please give it. I want to hear it.

@Wanderer is it because you are scum and think I am possibly on other scum team? I think your trouble sorting me is you worried I might get you lynched later.
Fear me Wanderer, fear me.

In the few times I saw you as town (I was scum once and town the other time) I liked your later play and there were already signs of your towniness. I'm missing that this game and I don't know whether this is your scumgame or doing this on purpose to throw the meta-readers off.

@Deas: My scumcase on Savant/Bella is that she isn't committing to any reads. She's calling me sort of town but paranoid of me being scum, she hasn't explained where this paranoia is coming from (and tbf I've not asked them earlier about this). It's not the only read that stays vague. She's barely engaging, while I know them/Bella to actively prod around and ask questions. Also the fact that ika, part of the Savant-hydra, is playing to his scum-meta of not posting at all.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

This Day has been dragged out enough. I want Savant lynched. I'll join a myk-wagon if Savant is not going to happen. The rest I will add tomorrow. Too little time to do anything of substance anymore.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Savant: I thought it was that. What have I done this game (or failed to do) that makes you so paranoid and unsure? You're calling me townish but you're paranoid that I could be scum but the things is that if you are town you DON'T KNOW MY ALLIGNMENT ANYWAY so explain why you are not committing to a read on me. Why are you not engaging with me? Why are you not trying to figure out my motivation?

Please lynch this.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

About FB: he is saying about the exact same thing as you: I was townread as scum and now everybody is paranoid about me :/ Just fucking great..
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I hope I die tonight.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Mod: several players need prods. We'd also very much appreciate a new vc since the previous one is from 5 days ago. It would also be very nice if you could add to page 1 who was replaced by whom.
I'm sorry if you are busy but please be a good mod.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Firebringer I'm just annoyed. We have just 10 hours left, we had an extension of 48 hours so we had 16 days to come to a lynch. Nobody is even CLOSE to L-1. So I don't expect a lynch to happen today and that sucks.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Hayato is scum. Kill me please.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Yes. I'm not convinced but I want a flip and Savant isn't going to happen anymore.
VOTE: Vedith
Can we get another in 40 mins? This is L-1 unless I missed a vote and this is hammer.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Yeah no I'm not going to answer that in twilight.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Ok I'm contacting.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 322, Professor Bozo wrote:so bella took care of dya one so now i can take care of day 2

Is Bella joining us today? Because I have questions for your slot and I want Bella here because you did fucking nothing yesterday.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I don't think it's inactivity, I think scum didn't want us to have a flip. We're basically redoing Day 1 now.. I'm going to refresh my memory.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 55, Professor Bozo wrote:Wow, we're getting quite a wagon building for a kinda silly reason: I a) listed people I knew and b) copied Mario with his list of three. I'd like it more if Klick's reason for town-reading DV wasn't so weak.
@haya, I liked wanderer's question because I suck at sarcasm/jokes in rvs. As is kinda borne out by klick's wagon on us.

-b

Ok what bugs me about this is that Bella is pointing fingers here (silly wagon, weak reason) but then she does nothing with it. If the wagon was really silly, question the players on it. If you think Klick's reason for townreading Deas, question him about it. You did neither.
In Bella still calls that wagon dumb while I'd expect if Bella was town she'd do more to understand that quickwagon.

I don't like how Pimhel didn't get a chance to post his promised cases anymore, but it's not like he didn't do anything at all. I don't want to vote there yet.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Well ika, you can start by commenting on the events of Day 1. If you think you can answer for Bella, explain to me why my scumread on your slot is wrong. In detail.

I'll get to the rest later tonight.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Anti! Help me lynch Savant?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 332, Firebringer wrote:
In post 331, Vedith wrote:If there is a team of 2 WW, then why would they not kill due to being inactive? Unless you expect that neither were active.
As the partner, not killing would just give suspicion on PimHel for being inactive (like it did)

I would think that the WW were not suspected Day 1 or in much line of fire leaving them able to not kill and add confusion. Idiot Savant was a high focus and therefore a good option for the Seer (along with a couple others).

As Wanderer said, this is basically day 1 and I don't think that WW would risk this if they were under the spot light.

How is adding confusion more useful than potentially killing the Seer?

Like I get the arguments for not-killing. They just don't seem to work when you look at the large picture. Its like bad WIFOM with no real practical purpose.

Will their kill show association? Possibly, possibly not.

The Seer right now has 1 less player as a suspect for Werewolf. THAT IS HELPFUL TO US.

Unless of course he did hit Werewolf.

BUT IT ISN'T HELPFUL FOR US IF THE SEER COMES OUT WITH INFORMATION RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THEY'LL GET KILLED!
Stop it right now. We aren't going to know and all this speculation is useless. Lets scumhunt and not rely on a role that can only find ww while we also have to find the goddamn mafia.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:28 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@NM: Why?

@Vedith: It's continuing from Day 1, there was no new information, I don't think it's going fast. What is your read of Savant, and who do you think is scum?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I would very much appreciate it if you got into this.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

No you are putting questions forward part of which you can look into more to come to some sort of conclusion or push on somebody you think is scum.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Lol I already forgot about him.
And ty anti for bringing reason to this game. I'll respond in full after work from a pc. I hate phineposting.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I only have 1 question for Anti; what's a thorface?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I kinda just want a lynch fast because I far town apathy will strike if we don't get a flip soon to work with. How about it? Someone intent to hammer Savant?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

far=fear*
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

You know, it is taking long for the mod to show up but right now it's weekend, and also I think we should be grateful he stepped in when the original mod for this flaked out. So lets have a little patience and (my) tomorrow when hammer has been 24 hours I'll send him a pm.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Well seems like that strategy checked out. It makes me want to vote Mario too, but I'm having issues with 2 out of 3 goons being caught like that. Especially because Mario and Savant were the only 2 that responded to that question. And then I see NM was the one that replaced Mario and his hammer came out of nowhere for me.
I'm going to need to reread some things. I won't be able to make a decent read on NM but I'll need to reread Mario as well and I just don't feel like that right now.

@NM : Why?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

VOTE: Vedith
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Ehm I think I missed something then. I've been thinking really hard and I do get an idea of what's wrong but I'm not sure. Someone please explain? I think it has something to do with Anti hating multiball and obsessing over the NK?
I have good reasons to vote Vedith, I'm kind of sad nobody asked me about them.
UNVOTE:
If what I'm thinking is correct then Anti is a ww and I'd much rather lynch ww then mafia, not saying I know Vedith is mafia, but his comment on the Savant-wagon makes me think it's likelier for Vedith to be a goon as well.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 429, Not_Mafia wrote:Why aren't you both voting Anti?

Well I was asking what exactly it was but now with these new posts from Anti he just basically confirmed.

VOTE: Anti
I'm still curious though.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Hiya shaddowez, I really didn't want to post anymore because hammer fell and stuff. I'll answer you first thing next Day.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Maybe Anti can just submit a NK here and then that person tells us what they are and then we continue the next Day? I'm sorry goons, you won't be able to talk but maybe as compensation your chat can be opened for 48 hours during the next Day.

(I'm joking. Don't do this.)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Sure I'd kill myk who was one of the few who thought I could be town. Makes a lot of sense Firebringer.

Vedith, I remember I thought you were scum and Antihero being ww didn't change anything but I'll have to read back for that, which I'll do later. Who is VS?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 469, Firebringer wrote:
In post 468, Wanderer-nl wrote:Sure I'd kill myk who was one of the few who thought I could be town. Makes a lot of sense Firebringer.

Remind me again why scum would keep Seer alive?

Lol and I didn't even forget about that. Yeah idd I probably would have killed him anyway.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Oh eh Vedith, why would I be pushing for a goon-lynch so hard if I'm a goon?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 396, Vedith wrote:Great...

I didn't ask earlier, but what's with this? You posted it after Savant was hammered.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 448, shaddowez wrote:*cut*
In post 413, Wanderer-nl wrote:VOTE: Vedith

Wanderer
, was this based mainly on and ?

349: No, this one just adds to it.
352: Not the first part, but the 2nd part is what made me think he's scummy. I had very good reasons for scumreading Savant which Vedith didn't acknowledge. I also feel like he's trying to look like he's playing his towngame, instead of actually playing it.
kind of feels like soft-defending. I actually had arguments for Savant being scum and Vedith never questioned me abou that but when I made a silly post where I said Hayato is scum Vedith immediately jumps on that and

PEdit:
: If you were townreading Savant then why say you'd lynch them over no-lynch? And you never voted and didn't agree with the hammer so I don't get this at all.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 479, Titus wrote:Wanderer, how many finished games have you done with Vedith?

I checked and I actually don't have any finished ones. Which means I can't elaborate on part of the reason of my scumread on him.

In post 485, Firebringer wrote:Well, I am stupid.

This is certainly no lie.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I've actually laid out most of it already, but there's something I didn't add yet. Which is that you seem very self-aware , and also . It feels a little over the top.
and feel scum-motivated and when they happened, Savant hadn't flipped yet and I thought Vedith could be a ww trying to find out anything to take into account when choosing his NK. Currently I think he's more likely to be a goon because he didn't want to vote Savant but that doesn't exclude him from being a ww. His interactions with Anti felt SvS to me. Maybe opposing, maybe not.
So there it is, I'd like you to respond also to my , some unanswered questions there.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@mod: Can you please update the final vc of yesterday where Anti was lynched? Thanks.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 490, Vedith wrote:Just as I expected, DV!

@Wanderer -
Right, so looking back, yeah Wanderer can't be scum. Can be WW, not sure how much I think of that.
- Now I understand this comment. You really think that as scum I would post "Great..." in a sarcastic way to a scum partner being lynched?

I would like to hear your other reasoning, and I would like to hear who you think is the 2nd WW.

Tell me your opinion on NM.

@FB - Feed me on this bussing comment. You did the hammering and you are the type of player to bus. :twisted:

I'm not liking Wanderer as WW right now.

UNVOTE: Wanderer

I realize I haven't quite responded to your questions here..
About your 'Great...'-remark: Well you've been holding a townread for quite a while so you were just keeping it up. What were you townreading Savant for anyway?
My other reasoning is spread over 2 other posts I made, the 2nd one has a link the the 1st.

I'm gonna wait for the mod to post the last vc of yesterday and then I'll look into that but I'm thinking the 2nd ww wasn't on Anti's wagon. Imo it went fast enough for his buddy to just ignore it.

NM I really don't know. It bugs me he won't respond decently to my question of what was scum about me and now he's just voting for me again naked. He's null because there's nothing for me to read but votes. I'm pretty sure he's not a ww for pushing Anti's lynch yesterday.

I've been down with a nasty cold last week and it's still bothering me. Besides that this weekend I'll be volunteering at a music festival in my home town so my posting will not improve until maybe tomorrownight (I'm probably drunk then, though) or Monday. I'll be around to respond to current stuff but I'll be reading back on Monday and look into who could be the remaining ww and mafia then.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Titus: Are you deliberately being obtuse? What are you trying to gain from that?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I just want to lynch scum. It would be nice if we caught the ww asap so we have less kills, however, ww can also kill goons. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... e_Republic

Firebringer, how do you know who is ww and who is mafia?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Firebringer, are you holding a grudge? If you are, can you please just ignore me instead of being an ass?
If you're scum; do continue.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 509, Vedith wrote:Titus calm down, you know that me and Wanderer are going to target anyone who opposes us.

@Wanderer - Was an issue for you? You disliked my comment/defending on IS, but I don't recall you ever commenting on this one?

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me of that. I think I said somewhere Hayato was scum already, but my priority has been with Savant. The long waits have made me forget a bunch that happened in this game. You once asked me what you flipping town would tell me, and I had an answer to that and I forgot (I still wouldn't tell before the flip though)

@Vedith: Why was Savant town? You never answered.

@Titus: you didn't answer my , please do.

I'll read back in full tomorrow, I'm too tired for it now.

Dear mod, Can you please do some proddings? Hayato hasn't posted here in 17 days! Also, can you update the alive/dead lists? Thanks!
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I don't count that first wagon because those early wagons usually tend to run fast anyway. If IS was so easy, why did it take 2 Days for them to get lynched?
Did a little backchecking. I think you could have been the counterwagon to Savant. I also think it could have been fueled by Hayato (that exact post you quoted earlier). However, this is multiball so it doesn't clear you in any way. I still think you could be a goon as you can't explain your townread on Savant and also never tried to counter my scumread there, while I was a big pusher to their lynch. It's just weird to me.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Ok my mind is really messing up right now because I'm just thinking of something. I need to stop posting before I catch up and have a proper thought about everything because right now I feel like goons should be on the Vedith wagon so in that sense Vedith is likely not mafia. I never ruled out WW though...
Vedith, what history do you have with Anti?

PEdit: I just don't know how to respond to that.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

And btw, I used to eat soup with a fork so do you think I care if I dig with one? :P
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Only ongoings, that's not going to help me much..
It should be obvious where I'm going with this; your friendly interactions with Anti. I don't want to scumread you over that because I literally asked him to help me lynch Savant when he replaced in, but it did make me wonder how well you two know each other. Since it involves ongoings I won't go there.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Hi shaddowez, did you read my ? All the fingerpointing I'm doing? That makes it look like I have a multitude of suspects and not voting any of them while really I only have 1 real suspect currently, and I'm sceptical of Titus. I'm not caught up enough yet to make a good vote.

Firebringer, didn't you just read that I thought the counterwagon on Vedith when Savant was wagoned Day 1 made him not a goon, and as such maybe a ww. I should reread Vedith vs Anti, I should also reread Anti, I'll have to reread Savant as well. I will basically have to reread everything and I've been sick and busy over the weekend (while sick, yes, working at a music festival and then not getting to party because I don't feel good really sucks) I'll make a start of it in a few mins.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

First skim of entire thread, this is what stood out for now:
In post 129, hayatoBL wrote:Prod-dodge post as I'm too tired to write until I'm awake tomorrow. Sorry guys.

I'll let deas vail dip his toes in town pool for now. Have scum-feels on wander er again and will elaborate later.
UNVOTE:

Never had a scum-read on Mario tbh.

Will probably vote for firebringer will do this tomorrow.

Funny how Hayato changed his mind after . In his following posts he doesn't address me or talk about me. Hayato finally makes his case against me, and if his priority was with scumhunting and he really believed I was scum, he would have done that way earlier instead of talking about other players. He responded to me again and keeps thinking I'm scum, ok that's fine.
Hayato doesn't want to join the wagon on Savant, thinks it's scum-motivated. That doesn't even matter because it's multiball. I'd be happy if for instance a goon made a case against a ww. Anyway, he does want to lynch Pimhel (flipped town), Vedith (felt like counterwagon to Savant) or mykonian (flipped town).
Day 2 I start a wagon on Savant again, and Hayato doesn't engage with me about that while Day 1 he was against the wagon and thought I was scum.

shaddowez calls out Jazzmyn. Wants more activity from his buddy?

PEdit: Hi Deasvail, gonna answer you in a separate post.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Deasvail: The reason I made those posts about killing me and hoping to die came from a dark place inside of me. I'm happy I wasn't killed but at the time I think I was bored with the game and annoyed I was one of the few that saw scum in Savant. I'm used to everyone being all over ika's scummeta and I really missed that here.
I can't look into the future and I still don't know for sure what made Anti confscum, though I do have a pretty good idea. I'm trying my best to remember this for post-game because I'm often oblivious to such things and I want to learn to recognize tells better.

Running out of time right now so will do iso's tonight when I'm back home. My priorities lie with Hayato, Vedith and Shaddowez currently. Titus doesn't feel good to me either but I haven't suspected Klick so no priority there. Still waiting for her answer and a catch-up.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Ok, I won't be interacting with Titus any further this game.

Just got home and will start reading iso's as promised.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Starting off with Vedith.
feels like fake town. Why ask clarity about what Firebringer means and then proceed to only answer one of those? It makes me feel like you had to think about what answer you should give, instead of intuitively going with your interpretation. Which points to scum-awareness.
Why did I never ask what Vedith's read of Mario was?
the bit where he addresses Deasvail (, , and are relevant to this) feels off to me. Again he seems to be more aware of himself than he actually should be if he is town. Also last bit at shaddowez where he compares himself to gameplay in terms of making content, that looks to me like deflecting.
What exactly is the meaning of that facepalm-emoticon?
and and again with the awareness and being sceptical of someone (Klick, now Titus) townreading Vedith while he suddenly agrees that he hasn't made content to make him look town.
This is just making an opening for a change of read on gameplay who was formerly in this slot. Vedith was pretty sure about gameplay being scum so I don't understand how he so easily changes his mind.
Would lynch Savant over a no-lynch. Never happened.
Not really out of nowhere but still a little, he suddenly likes votes on Klick, yet isn't voting himself.
and asks for thoughts on a flip that would be antitown to share before a flip.

I'm going to be lazy and quote my other posts on Vedith I made today here because it will just be repetition anyway.
Spoiler:
In post 476, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 448, shaddowez wrote:*cut*
In post 413, Wanderer-nl wrote:VOTE: Vedith

Wanderer
, was this based mainly on and ?

349: No, this one just adds to it.
352: Not the first part, but the 2nd part is what made me think he's scummy. I had very good reasons for scumreading Savant which Vedith didn't acknowledge. I also feel like he's trying to look like he's playing his towngame, instead of actually playing it.
kind of feels like soft-defending. I actually had arguments for Savant being scum and Vedith never questioned me abou that but when I made a silly post where I said Hayato is scum Vedith immediately jumps on that and

PEdit:
: If you were townreading Savant then why say you'd lynch them over no-lynch? And you never voted and didn't agree with the hammer so I don't get this at all.

In post 491, Wanderer-nl wrote:I've actually laid out most of it already, but there's something I didn't add yet. Which is that you seem very self-aware , and also . It feels a little over the top.
and feel scum-motivated and when they happened, Savant hadn't flipped yet and I thought Vedith could be a ww trying to find out anything to take into account when choosing his NK. Currently I think he's more likely to be a goon because he didn't want to vote Savant but that doesn't exclude him from being a ww. His interactions with Anti felt SvS to me. Maybe opposing, maybe not.
So there it is, I'd like you to respond also to my , some unanswered questions there.

About , in I called Hayato scum, it may not have been a direct response to Hayato but it definitely was a response to .

Vedith: What are you trying to gain from pretending we are buddies? I honestly don't get it, if it's just a joke then I completely missed it (as I often do) but maybe there's a more serious reasoning behind it?

I checked the vc's again for the wagons Day 1 and 2nd on the wagon is flipped WW. So that makes it very unlikely for Vedith to be a WW as well. I guess Anti saw this too but didn't really want to townfirm Vedith. 1st on the wagon is Deasvail, currently not clear but remember having a townread on, so I don't believe this wagon was actually a counterwagon to Savant. Vedith can still be a goon. Also, that Day ended in no-lynch which usually points to only scum being wagoned?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I wanted to press enter to a new line but instead I was too eager and hit submit.
I'm now going to read Hayato, shaddowez after that, depending on those reads I will move on to others. When I'm done I'll decide who to vote.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

The discussion between Hayato and me that comes after that and also later his scumread on me, makes me think he wanted to prepare for his flip and make it look like he was bussing in RVS.
Instead of answering that right away he decided to scumread me for that question.
comes right after Deasvail explains his push on Mario was a stretch and suddenly Hayato never scumread Mario.
Hayato, do you believe Firebringer's response in the next post? What I like about this post is that you were willing to adjust your read of Firebringer and didn't seem to be looking for reasons to scumread him. On the other hand, I have no idea if you really ever had the intention of voting Firebringer.
gameplay could have insisted he felt Mario was scummier than Savant, instead in he changes his vote to Savant.
So because Klick and I won that game we should be considered the strongest players? That's flattering but to me this post looks pointing fingers for pointing fingers.
was a response to Jazzmyn explaining how they couldnt be active and Hayato called them out on it and my first thought was: probably not buddies. But then the wine kicks in.
I looked really really hard at it and I've come to the conclusion that this one looks town-motivated. When I first saw it I didn't like his townread on Savant.
Who is this to? I looked for it myself but couldn't find it.
His stance on a hydra looking double as town makes sense to me.
Starting to move more to null now.
Finally his case on me. If I didn't know my own role I would definitely be interested where that push would go. The points Hayato makes against me aren't unreasonable, I responded in and there was one thing I didn't understand that I do get now.
Hayato's response to my 198, I have thought about what he said even after I made and his stance on my read on Mario is more clear to me now. I think it's still a playstyle-thing, though I've been sharing all my reads less, and just the ones that mattered. I don't need to overthink things to get thoughts down, I don't need to respond to every single thing. It takes off a little pressure actually. Ok, back to the game now.
Why would Vedith get quicklynched? Why him, myk and Pimhel over Savant?
So I was sort of leaning towards Hayato's read on Savant just being plain wrong, but this post makes me worry again. As if he wants Bella there to prevent the auto-scumread on the ika-head of the hydra.
After that he hasn't posted and it looks like he site-flaked..
Currently I'm undecided on this slot. I want Hayato (or his replacement) to do a catch-up. Share a couple of reads. I'd say respond to the lynches of Savant and Anti but there doesn't seem to be a point to asking how anyone feels about scum being lynched, and it's also painfully obvious why Pimhel was NK'ed and myk's death was a sure fact before Night even started.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

shaddowez is null, I need to look at Deasvail.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Deasvail
Why ask Mario in why he won't make a more informed read on Savant while you voted them in when only half-assedly agreeing to the theory?
votes Vedith and actually comes back with his 'more' in . 128 made Deasvail's push on Mario look a lot bigger than it actually was. And why would anyone just go along with anyone else? This is multiball and in general town is more aware of that than scum.
At first I really liked this. A (seemingly) thorough catch-up that I wouldn't see coming from scum. I also needed to restart, and I actually think I'd expect scum to go with what they planned and only need their last post(s) in the scum PT to catch up on their thoughts if they're using it right. But that doesn't mean scum wouldn't make a catch-up post.

Deasvail: I was townreading you as well but you don't seem to have issues with that like you do with Klick. How come?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@shaddowez: How does look like I'm calling out Firebringer? Reread 511, you missed a bunch.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I don't think I need you to explain your townread on Vedith, I think I get it.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'm not 100% certain I got the reasons for your read on Vedith right, but if I did I'm not sure if I share that opinion.
How is your opinion of Titus?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Continuing iso-reads..

@NM: Why do you think I'm scum? Doesnt have to be a huge wall but at least give us something to respond to.
Reading Mario:
Considering a lot of players are calling the mafia scum and the ww actual ww, makes me think that this tell maybe not work. Savant made a similar post and flipped mafia so that points to the tell working. But I had a stand-alone scumread on them and without that tell would have still lynched them. So I'm going to disregard this.
The rest of Mario's iso is kind of a trainwreck. There are no reads, he seems to be rather defensive, and on top of that he seems to be looking for a seer-claim. Either he's rolefishing or talling his buddy to claim, still fishing for a cc from the real seer.
Is it weird for Mario to replace out of games, does anyone know?

On to Klick:
With his early vote and scumread on Savant I hardly think he's a goon.
it mkaes perfect sense for Klick to ask Firebringer because Firebringer was the one to ask the question that gave Klick info. and back that up.
I like the conclusions Klick comes up with when he looks at the Savant-wagon. And he's not just looking for scumreads but also townreads but now I realize he's treating this as singleball, not multiball. Maybe Klick realized too and that's why he replaced out?
Checked back because I thought Anti didn't mention Klick. He didn't say anything about Klick but did say he wanted Hermit dead who was replacing Klick before Titus. And Hermit never even posted, he won't show up in the drop-down menu for iso-ing. So that makes me think Anti was aware about Hermit replacing Klick.
Please someone interact with Titus.

Firebringer and I are in an ongoing that should end soon (same one as Vedith actually) so will then be able to elaborate more. Sorry about that.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

DV: Your opinion on Titus please.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 454, ZZZX wrote:VC done later tonight (and flip)

locked meanwhile (Preparing for uni first week and stuff)

Would still like this vc.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 561, Vedith wrote:FB really does have a summoning power.

@Shadow - Can you elaborate on the DV read?
I don't like how DV is trying to call me town without need (Not even call me town but put a full blown case as if I'm at L1). There is no indication that I am getting lynched today as it stands but yet it's like he is trying to sweet talk me into voting you.

Also @ Shadow - I'm getting a sketchy feeling with FB too. What's your opinion on FB/DV as the scum team?

Deasvail was doing reads on everyone.
And wtf is up with you critisizing everyone that's having a townread on you? Are you scum? (and scum is mafia+WW)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #104) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Can someone ask Titus for one of her famous vca's?

I miss Anti. I'm drunk.

I was thinking FB is town actually.. But so far I've played a few games and not have met him as scum so ye this could be the one. Dunno. I'll check things out when I'm sober.

Meanwhile, who wants to chat with me?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #105) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I need to talk to the Hayato-replacement, because that's the slot I want to vote most rn and it sucks I can't talk to it/them/her/him/them/they/aliens
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I just realized how drinks rhymes with binks.

(I'm not native English)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

mod please delete my last post I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread. Lucklily it's nowhere near game-related so whatever you want.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 578, Vedith wrote:Correction - - Mafia FB would probably mean town/ww list.
- Says partners... Scum is WW or Mafia. Give away?

So.. Do you maybe mean scumtell? Instead of give away? mafia-tell specifically?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'm not into this game anymore. Tell me who to vote.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I don't believe he's scum.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I want hayato-replacement here and I'm also not feeling too good about Deasvail. I'm not so sure on you being scum anymore but I'm not as far that I would townread you right now. (was at Vedith)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I think NM (Mario previously) could be scum.

Again: scum to me is either mafia or ww. I don't *discriminate* between the two.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 595, Wanderer-nl wrote:I think NM (Mario previously) could be scum.

Again: scum to me is either mafia or ww. I don't *discriminate* between the two.

Well, I scumlean Mario and NM is just too unreadable.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I dunno, if I'm even a tiny bit close to understanding where Firebringer is coming from I'd sooner think he's a WW trying to fool us all into thinking he's not by saying we should hunt the WW first.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Day 1: Savant got wagoned pretty quickly but fell apart pretty quickyl as well. Wagon grew, Vedith seemed to be counterwagon, ended with no-lynch.
Day 2: Savant got lynched (goon)
Day 3: Anti messed up and got lynched (ww)
Day 4: we haven't really agreed on anything yet

I'd appreciate a quick catch-up from you because I'm suspicious of your slot but you can't answer for Hayato so I need new content from you to talk about.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

NM is kind of always like that, why don't you engage with him yourself? And I did ask him a couple of things but he just doesn't answer so he'll just be a PoE-read for me.
I'm not really scumreading shaddowez but I guess another look at him won't hurt.
It's weird to me Deas had Klick as a strong scumread but now doesn't interact with Titus.
I misread one of Hayato's posts and was under the impression that he wanted Vedith, myk and Pimhel lynched over Savant, but actually it was Vedith and Pimhel over Savant and myk.
Who would you vote?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:11 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Deas, I might be willing to vote shddaowez but I'd like to know first why not NM?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Well I don't want to save a PL until lylo.

@mod:

In post 618, ZZZX wrote:VC soon here (tm)

Sorry guys for being a slow mod and stuff but this week has been hectic with me being in vacation w/family and doing phone VCs

have you thought of getting a back-up mod to help you with this because seriosuly I'm about to be done with this game because we have a disengaged mod.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 454, ZZZX wrote:VC done later tonight (and flip)

locked meanwhile (Preparing for uni first week and stuff)

I also still want this vc done please.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Also, Deas, when I look at your reads you posted in (and from) you already say Mario/NM will be a PoE-read. You have Klick and shaddowez as scum, there is one more scum (scum = ww+mafia to me) so there you have your PoE-read. What's holding you back? Is NM your buddy? Because based on shaddowez iso I think he's more likely a ww. I also don't see how
Note: [shaddowez] has Jazz as a second suspect but doesn't follow up on it so I'm seeing werewolf as less likely than mafia but still possible.
(from that 507) which would actually make me think he's more likely a ww instead of mafia. Wouldn't it make more sense to not push on a scumspect if they're your buddy? And Jazz was really active-lurkish so in that way it makes sense for their buddy to have them as a suspect.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:24 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Awesome, Shiro, thanks.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 935, Antihero wrote:also, dv was obvscum and ya'll should feel terrible for not lynching him

Yeah well I would have sheeped you on that if you hadn't flipped ww :( And I never sheeped him on shaddowez because I already figured out he was the seer, it just sucked big time I got killed before Titus claimed seer. I wonder if Titus saw the moment I realized in my iso.

Congrats on winning, mafia.

Return to “Completed Open Games”