Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 52, davesaz wrote:
In post 32, Alma Mater wrote::x

ill let dave answer it.

BTW, answer what?

In post 24, wgeurts wrote:Why aren't you voting the hydra dave if you claim to have a possible scum tell on them?

That thing you havent yet answered
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 53, Ricastle wrote:@Vedith: He's come in all guns blazing, no doubt about it. I'm not making anything of that specifically though. What's your view on it? As you brought it up I assume there is a point you wished to make regarding it?

I don't know who the Kari half of the hydra is, but Fire is agonistic as scum. Poking him will yield results.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:49 am

Post by pisskop »

too late to prodge, yea?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 192, Maxous wrote:actually I guess i'll elaborate a bit on that
Alma's ISO is basically:

"Hi Dave, here's a question"
"Hi Dave, you didn't answer that question"
"Hi Dave, you
still
didn't answer that question"
"VOTE: Dave"

it strikes me as coasting

eww. Its hard to bleive there still people who dont know me or are willing to take initiative and metadive.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:51 am

Post by pisskop »

And actually, he's completely ignored my whole thing with sinsun :igmeou:

Im visiting winifred rn. bbmonday
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

back. Sinsun avatar is amazing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 146, Professor Bozo wrote:5 bucks i get shot n1 cus im ob town by my meta right now

Things like this make it less likely you die.
Either way its not about theory. he isnt discussing theory, he's lauding a statisitic that contradicts him. It is statistically worse if we NL, because it forfiets town's power and takes the control we did have out of our hands. Scum, otoh, are able to flip for associations we cant have.
Dont encourage it.

In post 156, wgeurts wrote:Just ISO me, every one of my posts mentiong sinsun.

Ive noticed. Its one hell of an opening tunnel. Itll make for a good associative tell later, maybe.

-I townread Vedith for .

In post 235, Ricastle wrote:Your post was an overreaction on an absurd scale

This. How awful and 227 are. And 255.

In post 261, Performer wrote:I don't know who you are but thanks for the warm welcome.

:igmeou: Mewbie 1626 "oh man it was awesome how you got PP". :D
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

Right. This.

Okay, the Silver Bard iso:

-I think people were incredulous over his 'scum must be on sinsun' comment. And yea, it sucks eggs. But not alignment indicative. Just obvious.
-Trying to call the Vettrock-SK thing a trap or joke is dumb. For many reasons. Its a bad joke if it was one, there's no sk and when I knew that and when I pay more attention than you its probably a bad sign.
-Post is scumhunting, and consistent with his prior actions. I know that with multiball there's no guarenttes, but this post and 306
more likely to come from town than scum. Could just be a foreward scum; but we'll see.
-His later posts under pressure have become bulkier. His reads are omgusy, later on his reads will be anchorable to others. He talks about how he wants non-content posters to be vigged. Good theory, not really something we need to touch upon today. Lets let have half the town exposed on D1. It suffices to say only 1 person a day can be lynched.

[br]

. . . and since only 1 person a day can eat the rope, Id lynch it, but I have no special affinity towards doing so. If you get him to L-1 Im down.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Pisskop would replace Alma Mater, as an account sub.

First post updated.
Last edited by vettrock on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol that scum want to butter you up specifically.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

you know, as opposed to just kill you or mislynch you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Can we do like I asked before and keep our PRs out of the light? They know what to do, you dont need to remind them. We already have a cop who claimed because ???
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 487, Smudger wrote:
In post 484, pisskop wrote:Can we do like I asked before and keep our PRs out of the light? They know what to do, you dont need to remind them. We already have a cop who claimed because ???

Pisskop please........ stay in hydra

you should read more ;)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 504, Maxous wrote:yeah, not voting Sinsun.

Lynch preference is FireKari > Alma Mater > The Silver Bard > Vedith

I'll prob fully explain why is FK is just scum late tonight/2moro

make sure you include a response to my iso of tsb
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 515, The Silver Bard wrote:I'd lynch him

y u do this?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean why would you lynch ika.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Show me why he is >= your Lala read.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

And then tell me your thought on Max.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:01 am

Post by pisskop »

What do you mean? Do you have examples?

pedit: like hell they are. They only need to be thought out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:02 am

Post by pisskop »

ika lynch is underrated. ika lurks more as scum, but enigmatically doesn't warrent a PL just because he lurks.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:02 am

Post by pisskop »

*over*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats actually not a bad case. May sheep.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

What is the deal with 4/people in a hydra? Kari is a hydra, and that hydra is hydraed? Or is it like a family account?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think its unfair to ask 4 people in one account to be consistent or solve the game, but yea one of them should be able to produce.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sometimes I talk to myself, and then I respond to my own dialogue. Then I reason out a course of action or arrive at a conclusion based on this internal dialogue. Every day is a debate in my brain. I don't have name for this second voice, for why would I name myself? Rarely, a third opinion arrises, and then things get real interesting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

I guess if I had to pick a name for my dissenting voice to myself it would be 'Petee'. Or Pisskop. Or just 'conciousness', because the truth is Im kind of a dick at heart, and this voice is often the voice for temperence.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill actually read what you said after I get done compiling this leveled list.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

I read it, and I had thoughts. placing the game aside, I don't approve of dissociating onself from the real world in such a fashion as to create a distinct personality. But more power to you all.

In post 545, FireKari wrote:Also, never once have we ever been scum. Not saying we couldn't roll scum, maybe one day

No. We dont invoke gambler's fallacy here. thats scummy.

What are your opinions of the gamestate?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Orthos, you are currenyly leading wagon and the case on you is pretty good for D1.

vote: firekari

There isnt going to be a tomorrow for you if you dont produce
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:22 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: dongemp
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:23 am

Post by pisskop »

w
aaaa
y more faith in ika than whatever it is youre doing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:52 am

Post by pisskop »

thats both our lynches.

this is good. lets let ika iron himself out before we lynch dong
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:31 am

Post by pisskop »

any objections? i have intent
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

@ sinsun mostly :b

vote: lala
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Dong's claim did look more like a scumclaim than a CC. ika didnt even claim seer.

We wait. inb4 ika was just being aggressive. if he does claim seer we lynch Dong and then ika if Dong flips town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:10 am

Post by pisskop »

youre a silly doggie.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:10 am

Post by pisskop »

thats not what fence sitting means.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

You should be happy. If ika claims seer and you are really the seer, you caught a scum. Town trading 1 for 1 with scum is a winning town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Dong

fuck off dong.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:54 am

Post by pisskop »

I think ika is the seer as of now. If he isnt we'll come to that, but Im also scumreading dong whereas notsomuch ika. ika's 30 posts are adequate from my experience with him.

30/600 /=/ 30/2000
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Did you crumb it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:13 am

Post by pisskop »

It means ika needs to vote you because we already lynched Lal.

And you may as well vote yourself too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Well you two are confirmed named townies atp.

I suspect Performer still.

My townlist also includes Vedith so far. Sinsun can make his way there.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

What pimp-a-limpin.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Vedith is meta based on ~reasons~

Performer is also reasons, based on his play in my modded game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Most of my town list is conftown now, and my scum list has emptied out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^^
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Are you caught up?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

So you know that Dong and ika claimed seer? And that dong's is a CC to ika's?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

But if you were actually caught up you'd know this. You were skimming.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:04 am

Post by pisskop »

you realize that faking a role in an open is suicide?
and to do so is usually an act od desperation or wanting your target dead soo bad youd 1for1 them
amd that requires knowing they had this role you hadnt crumbed or claimd?

if ika preemptively fakeclaimed to get you killed Id nominate him for a scummy. The Enigma.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

The good news is that its effectively a multiball mountainous now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:42 am

Post by pisskop »

We'll have 7 townies v 2 SKs
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Ill never gert why people assume scum would out their reads in multiball.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:17 am

Post by pisskop »

its asking scum to kill to set people up with kills
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

I am
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

:c
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:34 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: performer
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont thnk I understand. It looks to me like both scum went after ika instead of wgeurts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:02 am

Post by pisskop »

So what do you think performer is?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Well no. Since he concludes that performer is most likely Wolfie, all his specualtion about making wolfie lists is just doubtcasting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:50 am

Post by pisskop »

wg was confirmed town?

You guys really powerlynched TTH. Not that I wouldnt have.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:51 am

Post by pisskop »

I have some small experience with both of you.

Ric is awfully quiet for being town, if my Senator alt counts as experience.
Vedith, we cant really talk about my experience with you, suffice to say I dont know what confscum you looks like yet.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Im going to scan over people's meta and vote if all we're gonna do is stagnant and wave our hands around.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:13 am

Post by pisskop »

I did VCA.

I found D1 to be the bet day for it, because after that we had the cop guilties and then we didnt really have enough scum left on either team to get a good pattern going.

In D1 I found 1.3 and 1.5 to stand out.

Spoiler: 1.3, 1.5
Official Vote Count 1.3
Sinsun1
(4):
wgeurts
Firekari
, Ricastle,
Lalendra

The Silver Bard
(3):
Sinsun1
Maxous
shaddowez

wgeurts
(2):
The Silver Bard
performer

Vedith
(1):
smudger

ika
(1): Vedith
davesaz
(1): Alma Mater
Alma Mater
(1):
ika

Ricastle
(1):
davesaz

performer
(1):
Dongempire

Not Voting
(0):
None.

Official Vote Count 1.5
smudger
(3):
Firekari
Dongempire
, Vedith
Sinsun1
(3):
wgeurts
, Ricastle,
Lalendra

wgeurts
(2):
The Silver Bard
performer

Alma Mater
(2):
ika
Maxous

Vedith
(1):
smudger

The Silver Bard
(1):
Sinsun1

davesaz
(1): Alma Mater
Ricastle
(1):
davesaz

performer
(1):
shaddowez

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

It shows Ricastle wedged in between firekari and lal on Sinsun. Would all three mafias jump onto a wagon like this?

Firekari rides Smduger until 1.8, where he is back on Sinsun. He parks there until the day ends, barring a brief selfvote.
In 1.10 Vedith returns to sinsun from smudger, and fire is back on sinsun in 1.11.

The issue I really have with vedith is that Ric or I would have to be bussing our mafia partners, but Vedith was never interested in voting mafia.
He did vote for Lal who we had a guilty on.
Spoiler: 2.2
Official Vote Count 2.2
Lalendra
(6):
wgeurts
Sinsun1
, Ricastle,
The Silver Bard
, Vedith, pisskop
Lynch!

ika
(1):
Dongempire

Dongempire
(1):
ika

Not Voting
(3):
TellTaleHeart
performer
Lalendra

Lalendra
, Mafia Doctor
has been lynched Day 2.

And has been a late addition to all wagons.

I suspect that with the exception of obvious townkills, the scum were trying to crosskill. I also believe that scum would be more likely to hide their suspicion of their night targets in multiball, so they can get away with it easier. He has few if any mentions of TSB.

Aside from VCA/NKA, wgeurts did suspect Vedith, and the quickhammer on TTH was pretty bad.

A case for ricastle would have to include why he bussed, and why he his whole team hopped on sinsun.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Im fairly confident that vedith is scum.

vote: vedith
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 837, Vedith wrote:Pisskop was reckless with the voting so easily.

No. You were hoping to keep this a 1v1v1. I have a long and storied past with voting first in lylo.

It lost me cheetory's game, won me NS's game, and lost me ika's.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 838, Ricastle wrote:coin flip.

Because you want to win?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 837, Vedith wrote:
1)
The vote on FireKari was late (considering that he used the argument of me voting late is pot kettle). At the stage of voting FireKari was more or less the lynch here, it would make sense for scum to jump onto this.

The vote on Lalendra was the hammer, no chance of getting out of the lynch.

3)
Now, here's what I find interesting... 661 - I am town because of meta reasons, 824 - Then says he doesn't know what scum me is like, meaning that he can't meta me?

4)
Apart from that, he hasn't done much apart from buddy town and distance from scum except when he was leading wagons that were not scum.

I just couldn't pass this up.

1)
My vote was otherwise on Dave or Lal that day. Dave was acting differently than usual and fire was scum. You're trying to argue my points against you back at me, but I voted for firekari; if he was the lynch of the day why were you not on him?

2)
What's your point here? My vote was on her D1, its not like suddenly suspicion.

3)
Again, waht is the point here? Putting aside the fact that I don't have to have actually played with you as scum to be able to metadive you, what does this imply?

4)
Could you show us some of my buddying? Buddying is such a vague term.

I dont find much in your arguement of merit at all.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 839, pisskop wrote:
In post 837, Vedith wrote:Pisskop was reckless with the voting so easily.

No. You were hoping to keep this a 1v1v1. I have a long and storied past with voting first in lylo.

It lost me cheetory's game, won me NS's game, and lost me ika's.

NY 181 We won because of my lylo vote.

Mini 1652 Kind of lost this one.

Micro 466 This game . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:53 am

Post by pisskop »

will you stop trying to shit onplayers? theres no reason for it. If ric wasg going to flip a coin he wouldnt be talking with us
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 848, Ricastle wrote:
In post 842, pisskop wrote:NY 181 We won because of my lylo vote.

Mini 1652 Kind of lost this one.

Micro 466 This game . . .
Your endgame play in those games seems at a glance to be less...structured than it is here, ftr (as that's all I read from each of them)

dont tell anyone, but my play in any game is largely depndent on how I feel at the time
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Vedith, do you have a response to my points against your case?

In post 844, Vedith wrote:
In post 839, pisskop wrote:want to win?

No, voting before someone even puts a case forward is a scum minded move. And you have played enough to know this.

Umm no, its really not. did you read those games? Feel free to, and maybe even a few scum ones too.

Wanting to win is the exact reason he shouldnt be flipping a coin.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:16 am

Post by pisskop »

@vedith
why arent you addressing my csse on you or my response to yours?

@ric

only halfso. Im getting irritated because whatever youre doing with vedi isnt drawing helpful conversation.
IRL I have a mild cold but started running again, so neutralish.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:22 am

Post by pisskop »

No. you dodged my response to your case and then dismissed my own against you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:33 am

Post by pisskop »

if were gonna do this back and forth bit youre going to have to wait until I get online with a keyboard.

my case on you is, summized:

-VCA damns you. you never voted for scum and yourbehavior fits a pattern consistent witjh daychat scum.
-Mafia confirmed kills make sense coming from you when NKA is run. wgeurts suspected you, although as a conftown that weakens a bit. Also note your 'sarcasm' earlier.
-Badgering and crapposting are avoidance tactics.
-you keep dodging my response to your case. you responded to my original case against you by quoting my response to your case? :igmeou: thats skivvy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 870, Vedith wrote:
In post 867, pisskop wrote:No. you dodged my response to your case and then dismissed my own against you.

Yeah, that's exactly what happen. :roll:

why the hell is 845 quoting my response to your case by responding to my original case?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:36 am

Post by pisskop »

I cant. yourcase on me is a mixture of denial and reflecting my points back at me. youre scum, Im done indulging riccastle
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:47 am

Post by pisskop »

get bent scumbag. youre going to keep defacing my posts with that snark.

Ric, if you have questions you should ask and finish the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:13 am

Post by pisskop »

i dont do wallposts or in depth back and forth well.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:19 am

Post by pisskop »

I didnt pay enough attention to your posts, but you kept snarking and dancing around a confirmed scum.

Treating you like confscum won me the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:25 am

Post by pisskop »

he wanted an honest heartfelt moment with you. if he had it I would have lost
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:36 am

Post by pisskop »

each his own. gg
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Do I count this as a comeback win or just good play throughout?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

was there a dead pt?

Also thanks, fire.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:51 am

Post by pisskop »

My scum game is ironically townier than my town game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Why would we lynch yougurts?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:16 am

Post by pisskop »

but . . .
confrimed
. That part kind of procludes a lynch. Unlike closed or themed setups, in open setups they are actually 100% confirmed.

Return to “Completed Open Games”