Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #600) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:04 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3633, Shiro wrote:But like.

Varsoon rp is obviously town. Give me something else here. We need to get scum

Please look at itle at end of day yesterday.

He dies.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3646 (isolation #601) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:55 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3643, Shiro wrote:
In post 3642, Jeanne11 wrote:But Cerberus, if there's no doctor, then Shiro is lying.

I am not lying. That is what my pm says, worst case scenario is that I can't actually be healed >.>

Yes, you may be a VT with flavor. Stop trying to get abilities and look at facts.

This is a claimed bulletproof who said he was playing scummy to avoid the night kill.
This is a guy who begged to be cop investigated rather than shot.
This guy investigated as not-town. Serial killer? Mafia? Arsonist? He lied and said town, then claimed neutral survivor, the one claim that isn't completely anti-town. Think about it.

Does it matter if you're a VT with flavor? HE CANT TARGET YOU. According to his own claim he doesn't have the ability to target anyone. Neither do you. So if you do need the doctor to visit you and he claims he can't visit anyone, you should know he's lying.

Claimed non-town should be confirmed lying for you Shiro. Can he poison you? Set you on fire later? Who knows.

You're not getting powers by being visited by a player who can't visit people.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3649 (isolation #602) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:10 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Serial killers and arsonists are still threats to the town, Jeanne. And he claimed bulletproof. So no, we can't shoot him. You think they want you alive? They do not.

You lynch everything that's not town. It's all scum. Because it all wants to kill you. This neutral survivor shit is obvious bullshit. If I'm wrong, feel fucking free to go after me tomorrow. I'm not.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3651 (isolation #603) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:20 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Go look at your win condition. Mine says all threats eliminated. Not mafia. Threats. Anything that threatens me at all. It's all scum I need to lynch. He's claiming non-town non-threat. Nope. Don't think so.

Cerberus: Jesus Christ you're assuming a lot. Starting with the idea that Dramonic made a guy flavored Doctor an actual Doctor. That's probably what EAP thought they'd get when they picked it. Then again, Itle lied about what he picked, so maybe EAP picked Hannibal Lector. We have no clue. Non-town lies to survive. Literal definition of Mafia.

PEdit: what.

Explain please Jeanne.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3656 (isolation #604) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:43 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3653, Jeanne11 wrote:If more than one mafia remains, even if I track one of them, the other member can send in the kill, thus useless.

Okay. First, how do you know he's not Mafia? Because he says so? So did Itle. So did TN.

Second, if you're such a threat to the scum, you're probably going to track them. Visiting you. And get a link to the dead thread. That is why they have the night kill.

We'd all love to be the hero of the town and win the game for town. But it doesn't happen. ErrantParabola shot scum and voted scum yesterday. They killed him. If you're the biggest threat they'll kill you. Their night powers are better than ours, our strength is numbers. Our strength is cooperation. We already know that the town numbers will not decrease from this. The only question is what flavor of scum dies.

Your track still has a 50/50 of hitting Mafia if he's not Mafia. Better if one of the Mafia is fake claiming a power. Trackers can out people who lie about their action, not just people doing night kill.

And if he is Mafia? Jackpot.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (isolation #605) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:23 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3659, Learned Hand wrote:Mass claim is bad. Like really fucking bad here. Tomorrow, let's do it.

If I am wrong in trusting EAP, lynching EAP is the best move for me personally. Either a) I will act as a universal doctor or b) Jeanne will track me to visiting her and get a result off.

So I either become confirmed fucking town or universal doctor heal. I am ok with that if EAP is group scum.

I just don't happen to think he is and Roleplay is.

This scenario makes me want to intend to hammer because believing I am wrong is the best thing for my own game. I just don't think I am.

*shrug* I just am not like extremely confident.

I'll tell you what.

Tomorrow, I absolutely volunteer. Take the desperado off Firestarter. Shoot me. Please. Lets fucking end this. No plans, no WIFOM, no bullshit. Take it and shoot me in the face. You are so confident I am scum that you are willing to vote me over claimed non-town. If I die, congrats, I was scum and this was a gambit. If you die and are town, well, one of us has had a damn sight better reads this game, and it ain't you. If we both somehow survive, hell, lynch all three of us (yes, including Firestarter) until we figure out who the liar is.

I cannot believe you are sitting here telling me that you would rather vote me than claimed non-town and are SAYING YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3663 (isolation #606) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:23 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like.

This is like "please abort this crippling lynch on my scumbuddy, there's no light at the end of this tunnel"
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (isolation #607) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:24 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

"but he claimed not town in response to a cop guilty. It's even worse than claiming miller in response. How could he do that? It's the worst possible thing any human being could claim. It never results in living. Ever."
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (isolation #608) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:27 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

You do realize when people call your thoughts moonlogic they're not using that phrase as a compliment, right?

They're saying your logic is just simply really really bad.

You me, desperado tomorrow. High noon.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (isolation #609) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:29 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

And no, confirming an ability does not make you confirmed town. You know this for a fucking fact. You are not one of the newbies who thinks that a fruit vendor must be town because they can vend fruit, a neighborizor must be town because "why would scum have that?"

Selling the town on this moonlogic is your only hope.

You me, tomorrow. High noon.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3668 (isolation #610) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:32 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like I mean on top of everything else wrong with this plan, my Healthy ability suggests delayed kills out there.

There could easily be a time bomb ticking down on someone and we don't know it yet. Tomorrow the bomb goes boom, "oh look everything happened as I said, I'm CONFIRMED TOWN lets lynch Elbirn and Cerebus and RP and everyone else I've called scum, waaaaiittt they're all town, wait, that's fine, moonlogic, I guess I was wrong, they played like shit, they are just bad players, they are just bad players, too much noise in the thread."

High. Fucking. Noon.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3677 (isolation #611) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:30 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3670, Learned Hand wrote:@roleplay,

Supposing you're town for a moment. You're claiming communist miller. (Hilariously Unbalanced 2 reference). We're on Day 3. If there was a delayed kill by one night, we would have seen it.

You're throwing out "could haves" based on role PMs that have no verification in thread. That's the very definition of confbiased moonlogic.

If evidence of that delayed kill appears, then we can doubt my status as conftown, not before.

Now, try to look at this from my perspective.
I know I am town that enables Jeanne's ability.
I find a setup that confirms this to be true.
When the facts would otherwise confirm me as town, RP claims that there's a mysterious delayed killer that has zero support in thread.

So yeah, I think you're scum. I Am willing to desperado you if that's what the group wants. I just think it's foolish and stupid when we could give you the desperado to shoot me if there were doubts. We'd also get confirmation about this mysterious 3rd party killer.

Well if you desperado me and I die, then what I'm saying is obvious bullshit. If I'm mafia, then yay, town probably wins. This must be my last ditch play after I bussed all my scumbuddies, try to get the one player in the town who still thinks I'm scum (I mean outside the claimed non-town :roll: ), try to get you to shoot me with a gun that only works on scum. It's WIFOM! That's scummy. Please desperado me.

If I'm third party then... would town care? I mean who cares if third party dies? Not even anyone. So yay, desperado me.

I don't know why we need to discuss it more. If you're willing to shoot me with the desperado tomorrow, I encourage this in the strongest possible terms. We're in agreement, no more needs to be said.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3692 (isolation #612) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:12 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Oh okay, that's a convenient claim modification! That makes me trust you now!

Like if that's true, sucks for you, and I do sympathize, but you epically misplayed the role by not reading your nonstandard win condition (really?), not claiming it either during miller claim at start of day yesterday, or right after you became bulletproof (cop was the one thing you were scared of? Then really?) and not playing your heart out to be town (which apparently was literally playing against your win condition, if you're now telling the truth - heh). No one survives after a guilty result on day 2.

Don't think it is though. Curse me, yell at me, call me whatever names you want. Doesn't add up.

PEdit: A million posts. See you caught up to where I caught that. ^_^
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3698 (isolation #613) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:19 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3696, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3689, Cerberus v666 wrote:There's no reason why FB couldn't be scum with him and give a gun to LH that appears to be a desperado, but in reality always explodes and kills the person who used it.

Paranoia suits you my friend.

That is actually paranoia, because A) that would be moderator lying to town (says you got gun, actually explosive device that kills you if you use it, classic lying to town) and B) Sharky would have handed that one to EP yesterday and TN would have been "confirmed town".

But I dunno, dayplay I wanted to lynch sharky yesterday anyway and shit. So who am I to say no?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (isolation #614) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:44 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

You claimed bulletproof?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3730 (isolation #615) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:02 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Okay, lets look at this claim.

It's a third party claim that doesn't
quite
alignment shift, but definitely y'know, alignment shifts. Can be either town or scum, based on alignment of target.

Moderator: Could a role have its win condition altered such that depending on in-game events that role would either effectively be aligned with the town or scum? Or would that be effectively alignment shift, and thus bastard?

Anyway, even looking at that... it tells me nearly nothing. Muffin targeted him, then... became a non-entity. He's fallen off the face of the planet. And if I had that role, there's NO WAY I would think that I would win with the scum. I mean it basically says you share the alignment of the person who targets you. So it would really be obvious from the outset you didn't win with whoever. And why would you claim survivor over that? That's a much better claim than survivor, but survivor was the first claim you went to?

No, if you have that role, muffin targeted you and is scum, and you now have the scum win condition. I tend to doubt it though.

Nice claim. Nice gambit. A different time, a different game, a town in a worse situation, and it might have worked, especially if your first choice wasn't survivor.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3731 (isolation #616) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:03 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

And why would you need to stay alive, but then say you bodyguard someone?

I mean that's pretty contradictory. I'm a survivor bodyguard? What, Dramonic hates you and didn't want you to win the game?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (isolation #617) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:03 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Sorry, survivor compulsive bodyguard with no choice in target.

That's better.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (isolation #618) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3729, Davsto wrote:I'll attempt to kill myself when the time comes which I would need to be lynched otherwise

But honestly I doubt the game will get to that point

I mean like it will.

Especially since the pro-town utility of you trying to get yourself lynched yesterday falls off when the alternative was an itle lynch.

But like... still think you're town, but yes, you'll die sooner or later. Quite happy with later.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3735 (isolation #619) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:07 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3733, Cerberus v666 wrote:LH, 3dice, hammer? RP is going off on aspects of what's been said that he misunderstood again, and I simply do not have the energy to correct him this time.

I dunno. I'm trying to work this one out, to see if there's any way it adds up with the actions I've seen versus what he claimed. I mean the claim has been modified so many times that it's hard to tell.

I don't think it does.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3745 (isolation #620) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:16 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3737, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Oh shit. That really WOULD be clever. Why wouldn't I have claimed that? Maybe something stops me from claiming that. Whoooooooo caaaaaaaaan saaaaaaaaaay

Man like only one other person has claimed to be restricted from saying shit. Oddly also listed in KC's translation role.

HI FIREBRINGER

Anyway, if that is your win condition, I'd be like angry on your behalf with the mods and shit, because that's not miserable, that's just like dumber than Ganondorf.

In post 3738, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm. I'd really like it if a lot of people were talking more. :( I hate seeing the disconnect, it feels like we have apathy on day fucking 2 already. :-/

Well no one gives a shit except Jeanne, you, me and LH. That's what happens when you get a cop guilty. Scum can't do much, town don't care.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3748 (isolation #621) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3747, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
In post 3746, 3dicerolling wrote:EAP - Let's say, theoretically, you are a reflexive compulsive bodyguard survivor. You win with whoever. Why should we assume that muffin isn't scum? It would be more beneficial for you to survive if scum targets you because you know scum isn't going to kill another scum.

Hey, man: You can cop muffin if you wanna. Then he will probably be double confirmed and bullet proof. Oh fuck, can someone just cop muffin and then not kill me if he flips town?

Sure, that'd be awesome.

I mean if we trusted you.

But we don't.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3752 (isolation #622) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Man like, if Dramonic mailed me your role PM, I'd be all over that shit (assuming everything you said this time is true).

But like we both know if you were a serial killer who wanted to kill us all you definitely wouldn't say that. If you were mafia you really definitely wouldn't say that.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3753 (isolation #623) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I have looked at muffin. I still think he's town. But tbh the word of a claimed third party means nothing at all.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3801 (isolation #624) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I have had something remarkably unexpected happen to me. It's not something I wish to share at the moment.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (isolation #625) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3793, Mass Flop wrote:no unexpected messages; 3dice why are you still tunnelling

Tunneling?

Like man, if you had a weak start and then went like ultra pro-town, I'd be sayin that. Instead your game has sucked ass through a straw. Fuck, you said yesterday you knew you were sucking ass through a straw, and yet all of a sudden you're accusing him of tunneling?

Dafuq?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3804 (isolation #626) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

So now Titus' role claim is hyper unconfirmable again.

In post 2290, Titus wrote:RC, I wasn't open to discussing reads solely because I had not really read the thread at all. My reads would be hollow and fake. :nod: Usually as scum, I LOVE verbal sparring because 99/100 I immediately get the upper hand but when I am town it takes me forever to do so, if at all.

Titus: I am getting tired of yelling at you. That being said, you now know exactly who I am. If Drixx doesn't, tell him. I have argued Fate into a grave, I have lynched Kuribo, I get what I want. And I have the considerable advantage that I am town here.

You refused to engage anything I said on Itle day 1. I specifically reached out to exactly you:

In post 2104, RolePlay25 wrote:
Okay, for Titus - why Itle need to die for being scummy mc scum

Anyone can go read the post. It's quite long. I like the logic. zMuffin didn't. But he engaged me on it. You claimed to like facts and cases, you never did. It's not that you were "wrong about Itle" - it's that you never engaged me about Itle.

I made a case as to why I thought you were scum on day 2. You didn't engage me about it. You voted me over a claimed third party. You are that convinced I am scum.

Do we do this again? I can go another 10 rounds, I ain't even tired. Or do you see if you can cash the checks your mouth is writing?

High. Noon.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3806 (isolation #627) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

It's been a long fucking day, and I meant to make this hours ago, but you earn the last of my energy for the day. Yay you. See, when I move my vote, I do actually check it's going to a good place.

Lets talk a few eyecatching statements:
In post 712, itlepip wrote: I really don't see the DS wagon as scum here. Jeane and roleplay are my 2nd and 3rd scum reads right now. TN's wagon was fairly terrible and was made up of awful people. I'll with the Elbrin read. My gut is saying that this whole conversation is scum banter, I think that it is probably a conspiracy theory, but...

In post 666, itlepip wrote:
In post 473, Jeanne11 wrote:Before I stop posting, I'd say I'm game.

VOTE: tn

~Bye bye~

Wee random wagon if nonsense but won't explain why...

Will finish catching up tomorrow, not excited to read a day of posts without my scumreads though.

Now again, bad reads aren't scumreads, but man does he grab the chainsaw hard for TN. Very, very hard, because TN was a viable lynch candidate at that point (and would damn near confirm Jeanne-town just by flipping).

All of his reads are generic "mafia theory" reads. They're very, very non-judgmental reasons for voting people, hard to argue with, useless. Anyone can go through someone's ISO and find a list of the plays that are against site meta, and again and again all his reads are for people being
bad town

In post 808, itlepip wrote:Holy shit that reasoning sucks. "I know I'm town, and voting confirmed town is scummy, so therefore anyone that votes me is scum". One of the very keys development for humans, and what mafia is based around, is that other people don't know what you know. One of the my pet peeves is when people say "I know I'm town and that gives me an advantage over everyone else" in lylo settings. It means nothing and doesn't actually help with analysis since everyone knows that they are town, even scum. Come on Jeanne...

In post 816, itlepip wrote:
In post 811, Jeanne11 wrote:Also, you keep ignoring the fact that I said you would do the same if you had my role. Address that point too instead of skirting around it.
No I wouldn't. There literally isn't a role in the game that I would ever do what you have been doing this game. If people voting me somehow damaged the role, which is what you seem to be implying here, you say that instead of 'OMG STOP GUYZ' and only ever OMGUSing. The fact is that Titus right now apparently know your role, which means that if she is scum scum know your role. Now there are a few instances where that is okay. 1 if you are sure that Titus is town or your role lets you know that Titus is town, 2 if you are scum which means you know Titus is town and are using her to vouch for you.
In post 812, Jeanne11 wrote:And my biggest pet peeve is when people try to lynch townie even if said townie has high utility to town. And no, I am not saying this just to save myself, but I sincerely believe it. For instance, if you were trying to lynch one of my townreads, I would be saying the same thing. In this case, it just so happens that I have utility.
You have played this game before right? Scum only gets lynched day 1 about 30% of the time. Yes you are only saying this to save yourself, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever except as an excuse to save yourself. You are allowed to point out why we should think you are town, but you can't just say 'don't do this please'.

Look, I'm trying not to go too far with this, but please try to look at your posts from the perspective of someone that doesn't know you are town to see what I am talking about.

Pedit: I thought you thought I was scum? Like you were voting me and everything. If I figured out your role (which I think I might've) then this whole gambit thing was dumb and anti-town. Why do you want me to know who you are if you think I am scum here?

I can just go on, and on, and on. These aren't scumreads, these are apologies for lynching the people he's voting.

In post 817, itlepip wrote:I'm pretty sure Jeanne has scumslipped in this whole business. I am certainly not unvoting here, but I will reread to make sure that there isn't any town reason for her to do what she just did.

"No town reason..." Yep, sorry Jeanne, had to lynch you, there was just no town reason. Not "scum" just, "no town reason". It's constant.

Oh yes:

In post 1034, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Sharky the fact that you still haven't voted TN is setting off some serious warning bells in my head.

I'm not sure if I actually want you to claim here,

If we go with the theory that Sharky = 3rd party then, well. Look at this again, from the perspective of the scum team.

All he posts is theory, Titus. Theory, theory theory.

Shall I do what you did with Elbirn and yell for a 1v1? I'm pretty damn certain when I looked. It's all just... empty. It's all empty talk with no purpose or point. Discussions of how the game works, discussion of how to play mafia properly, nothing that actually resembles scumhunting. And the interactions with TN are pure, pure scumbuddy. Shiro thinks, Itle talks.

Firebringer, give Learned Hand a Desperado
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3809 (isolation #628) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Firebringer, give Learned Hand a Desperado

Cerberus, support me on this.

Ignoring the Itle case was shit. Pushing hard for TN to get the Desperado then when EP got a gun backing off and making it you or TN to be shot was shit. Everything I said was valid.

It's time to fucking settle this.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3811 (isolation #629) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3808, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 3805, Learned Hand wrote:@Roleplay25, You got high at noon. Cool.

@Cerebus, MassFlop or Roleplay?

For what? Which one is a better lynch today? Mass Flop I believe. I need to read a shitload of the game again. 3p flip doesn't help us much.

Learned Hand dies today, Cerberus.

There is not one thing in all the world you can do to make that not a fact.

Desperado or lynch, that hydra will die. And the scum team will be down another member.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3812 (isolation #630) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Oh look, more insults. More baiting. It's all she has left.
Welcome to Titus with not a thing in the world.

Vote: Learned Hand

3 Dice, support me on this.
Cerberus, support me on this.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3818 (isolation #631) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3815, Learned Hand wrote:Stopping this kind of nonsense is what Desperadoes were meant for.

Nonsense, LH? I gave lots of chances to work with you. I reached out, exactly like you asked:

Your response was to denigrate me, distract as hard as you possibly could from my Itlepip case, and try and get the moderator to kill me. None of those involved interacting with what I said about Itlepip.

You wrote a check then, when you slapped away my hand. Time to see if you can cash it.

Firebringer, Give Learned Hand a Desperado
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3819 (isolation #632) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3817, Cerberus v666 wrote:Seriously RP. Fucking trust me. Wait until everyone has shown up, and this will be resolved 100% without this stupid idea happening.

No.

Fucking no.

Titus had her chance to work with me. She had her chance to be a team player. She had her chance to interact with me like a sane human being. She blew it, she blew it in the name of defending Itlepip.

She interacts through mod confirmation now.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3823 (isolation #633) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3815, Learned Hand wrote:Stopping this kind of nonsense is what Desperadoes were meant for.

In post 3804, RolePlay25 wrote:So now Titus' role claim is hyper unconfirmable again.

In post 2290, Titus wrote:RC, I wasn't open to discussing reads solely because I had not really read the thread at all. My reads would be hollow and fake. :nod: Usually as scum, I LOVE verbal sparring because 99/100 I immediately get the upper hand but when I am town it takes me forever to do so, if at all.

Titus: I am getting tired of yelling at you. That being said, you now know exactly who I am. If Drixx doesn't, tell him. I have argued Fate into a grave, I have lynched Kuribo, I get what I want. And I have the considerable advantage that I am town here.

You refused to engage anything I said on Itle day 1. I specifically reached out to exactly you:

Anyone can go read the post. It's quite long. I like the logic. zMuffin didn't. But he engaged me on it. You claimed to like facts and cases, you never did. It's not that you were "wrong about Itle" - it's that you never engaged me about Itle.

I made a case as to why I thought you were scum on day 2. You didn't engage me about it. You voted me over a claimed third party. You are that convinced I am scum.

Do we do this again? I can go another 10 rounds, I ain't even tired. Or do you see if you can cash the checks your mouth is writing?

High. Noon.

Hah. That's a fucking awful list, Cerberus.

Mass Flop
Learned hand
zmuffinman

Two scum in those three. Bets on ZMuffin/LH would be solid places to put money.

Firebringer

One third party in that one.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3824 (isolation #634) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE SOFTWARE

I HATERTEWQTekgaasd'[gofasdfg0=aesfia\sef
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (isolation #635) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

SANITY NEEDS TO BE RESTORED
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3826 (isolation #636) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Ahhhh, the sweet sweet sanity restoration.

Okay, now that that's fixed:

Mass Flop
Learned hand
zmuffinman

Two scum in those three. Bets on ZMuffin/LH would be solid places to put money.

Firebringer

One third party in that one.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3831 (isolation #637) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3830, Cerberus v666 wrote:Mine isn't really a reads list. It's more a list of all the claims so far, because I think a mass claim might be good at this point. I'm not certain though.

I feel like I'd like one more scum flip.

That being said, it's not your decision, or mine, or LH's. It's KlingonCelt's.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (isolation #638) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3840, Cerberus v666 wrote:Is there any reason beyond them defending itlepip to believe they're scum?

What the

Actual fuck

Are you fucking high.

Stop setting my town read of you on fire.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3858 (isolation #639) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3847, Drixx wrote:We don't have the mislynches to spare you death tunneling us RP. Just talk to me and not Titus. I'll pick this up in the Hydra when the browser I use for the hydra stops freezing on me. This is not an ego post.

Uh, what? We have three dead scum and two dead town. We are in a fucking excellent situation. The definition of town is "the majority of players" and we are the minority of people who died. The people who are in a desperate situation is people who are not town, a rapidly shrinking group.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3883 (isolation #640) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:16 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3881, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hey fire, wanna dream a cop investigation/public cop investigation over to KC? Then she can use it on LH, and either prove me naive, or force us to consider a multiple godfather scum team?

I mean there's more thought that should go into it than that, but you get what I mean.

A desperado on LH confirms the alignments of at least one person.

Why are you so resistant to this?

Moderator: Would a cop investigation created by another role be guaranteed sane cop (not naïve, insane, or paranoid)?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3884 (isolation #641) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:17 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also I am still convinced these things explode at some point in time. Would prefer not to have it on someone I'd miss (no offense Dave)
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (isolation #642) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3885, Cerberus v666 wrote:RP: because I'm pretty damn certain both LH and yourself are town, and if one of you shoots the other with a desperado gun, town loses no matter what.

Fine. They can shoot whoever the fuck they want. I don't really care. I don't think they'll use it if we give it to them, but on the off chance they're town, they can get that chance.

No cop. There's much better ideas than a stupid alignment cop (role+alignment cop is way better, or given what scum have flipped so far, just role cop is better)
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3896 (isolation #643) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3892, Cerberus v666 wrote:But....if we give the desperado to someone who is of questionable alignment, that's okay. The stupid thung I care about preventing is a desperado going to RP or LH or someone else who I feel is likely town. I don't mind if they get shot with it, assuming firebringer actually requests it properly (which is another concern with the stupid desperado thing), but I have an issue with either of them using it.

LH is very likely scum.

I hope you understand that what you're doing is helping the scumteam.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3897 (isolation #644) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Moderator, what would be the phrasing for a publishing role+alignment cop
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3898 (isolation #645) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also Desperado to Mass Flop is a perfectly serviceable notion. Can always resolve LH the old fashioned way.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3902 (isolation #646) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3901, Cerberus v666 wrote:Sure, there are better ways to do investigative. My point is that an investigative is better than this stupid obsession with desperado gunning everything,
unless the person shooting is ALSO suspect.

Wow.

It's like none of us think that hydra is town.

Except you.

Holy shit, is it your fucking epiphany moment?

'cause they're not town
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3903 (isolation #647) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Death order:

LH
Muffin
Mass Flop

Watch game end?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3904 (isolation #648) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Wait, Fire will probs keep it going :P

Okay, add him to last.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3919 (isolation #649) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3908, Cerberus v666 wrote:Meh, just because you all believe something doesn't mean you're right! :p

Also, why do you keep putting muffin in there? EAP flipped as a compulsive bodyguard, with other stuff in there that would indicate his claim is true (the whole in need of guidance thing). Do you think he would have, as a neutral survivor in a game with a decimated scum team, not outed the zmuffin if he were scum? ESPECIALLY when he could have at least tried to do so in order to save himself from getting lynched if zmuffin were scum? Way more likely he lives as as neutral survivor if he feeds us scum to kill.

Oh yes, a neutral survivor bodyguard. :roll: Fucking pay attention, Cerb. Scum lie. That's what they fucking do, that's the name of the game.

Why would a NEUTRAL SURVIVOR BODYGUARD try to keep Muffin alive? That's literally playing against his win condition. Why would anyone even put that role in the game?

I suggest he gains the win condition of whoever targets him, exactly like he said.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3920 (isolation #650) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3909, Titus wrote:
Roleplay will stfu about me or be lynched.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

FIREBRINGER, GIVE LEARNED HAND A DESPERADO

Fuck Cerberus in is dumb ass. He is NOT the town leader. This scumfuck needs to die. Titus wants to do this? Titus can fucking do this. This is all her eggs, in this basket.

FUCKING DO IT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW FIREBRINGER, AND I WILL KEEP YOU ALIVE UNTIL EVERY SCUMFUCK IS DEAD.

CONTINUE TO BAT AROUND SHIT AND THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3923 (isolation #651) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Come on you fuckwit. You've been wrong about literally everything you said this game. Every fucking thing you said was wrong. Either your parents used you both as footballs when you were infants, or you're scum, because NONE of this shit has been pro-town. Nor has it been right. Nor has it made the least fucking lick of sense.

You threaten the town with how horrible it will be if we mislynch someone THEN YOU THREATEN TO LYNCH ME BECAUSE I THINK YOU'RE SCUM.

YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR FUCKING LIES CONSISTENT.

TIME TO DIE, TITUS
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3928 (isolation #652) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3922, Cerberus v666 wrote:Firebringer, you can ask the mod. I know he told me I could just post word for word something I said to him. You guys don't know if I actually said it.

RP, that's untrue. It makes his life harder, but he was bp, so his bodyguarding didn't increase his risk. In a 3 man lylo he could always vote with whoever he wanted to lynch and win the game. It didn't get in the way of his win con in any noticeable fashion, especially since he told everybody zmuffin was now BP. That means scum wouldn't waste shots on him.

Again: do you believe 3p EAP was lying about zmuffins alignmenr, when he could have saved his life with that information?

And, tell me wtf the unexpected thing was last night RP. seriously. Stop ignoring me when I mention it.

Nope. It's not beneficial for me to reveal it at this time. It's confirmable. It provides no additional information, beyond that it happened. Yes, its one of your gadgets. Would you like a cookie?

Yes, I do believe EAP was lying. And how would claiming a third party who shifts win conditions when someone targets him save him if he had the scum win condition and muffin is scum again? Honestly, it would go like Muffin>EAP in the lynch order.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3931 (isolation #653) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3930, Cerberus v666 wrote:Your answer makes me believe you are mistaken about what occurred RP.

Interesting. Very well then, I have a neighborhood topic with another player. Neither of us have the ability to neighborize.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (isolation #654) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3929, Cerberus v666 wrote:Rp, you realize how suspect it is that you insist LH be given the desperado, rather than yourself? You want to ensure they die, NOT ensure that scum dies. If you wanted to ensure scum died, and were certain of their alignmenr, you'd ask for the gun yourself and shoot them.

Ask for a gun? Man, I'd love to be a vigilante. I could shoot Dave, I could shoot Titus, I could definitely start cleaning things up around here.

No, I don't know Titus' alignment for a fact. I do know mine for a fact. Let me ask you, of the two of us, which has played better this game? Unquestionable, neh?

If that piece of shit hydra is town, they've been negative fucking utility. I stuck out my hand. I tried to work with them. They're rabid and incompetent, blustering and blathering about who is going to get lynched nonstop. They were so certain I'm scum, they voted me over a cop guilty. They were so certain Itle was town they blustered at me for days, tried to get the mod to kill me, rather than engage with my case.

Titus is going to come in here and say "this is scummy". Great! It's super scummy! Better use your desperado shot, Titus.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (isolation #655) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3932, Learned Hand wrote:Roleplay, you want to claim 3p when Lh dies but you cannot murder me? Like lyncher?

Yes Titus, I am a lyncher.

I wanted TN lynched
I wanted Itle lynched
I wanted EAP lynched

Why they have something in common. Isn't that funny.

OH RIGHT I HAVE TO LYNCH PEOPLE NOT TOWN

Desperado shots kill lynchers. Put your money where your mouth is.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3937 (isolation #656) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3934, Cerberus v666 wrote:Cool. Means you're town. 100%. Your reference to it as a gadget made me think perhaps someone else did something, and I didn't want to confirm what I was looking for before you were explicit about it.

This is why I don't want LH given a gun, because without me confirming you're town, she'd shoot you and thus die, and I think they're town.

Also, you're welcome.

Why the hell would I want to be confirmed town? Scum shoot me anyway, that's how I always get confirmed as town. I was confirmed town to anyone who is reading anyway.

And yes, LH dying is the plan. Most absolutely, certainly the plan.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3939 (isolation #657) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Hmmm, although it's super duper tempting to ask Firebringer for a bulletproof vest now...

Nah, I'd rather see more flips than try to survive, survival is hopeless anyway. They probably have a strongman or some jazz.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3940 (isolation #658) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3938, Cerberus v666 wrote:Really making me regret not working on LH instead last night just to stop this shit, but I knww tend just try to get you lynched because theyre more suspicious of me than you. Seriously, I want to end this noise about the two of you. :/ let's focus out attention elsewhere please.

Let me offer a quick summary of every read I have in the mason QT (since that's effectively what it is):

Town

Cerberus v666
3dicerolling
Elbirn
DiamondSentinel
Firebringer
Shiro

Scum

Learned Hand
zmuffinman

????

Firebringer
Mass Flop

Must Die, but probably town

Davsto

What is the business of today, exactly? I think lynching scum is my order of business.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (isolation #659) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Did I put Firebringer in the town column? Hah.

Elbirn is definitely town. Read his fucking posts. Holy. Shit.
3Dice's play at the end of day 1 towards Itle was super town. Honestly his play all day has been town.
Diamond is super town from Itle interactions if nothing else. But all he's doing is sitting around complaining he's useless because he doesn't have superpowers, because he has no idea how dayplay works. So he's trying to get powers, because that's the thing he can do that he thinks will make him useful. He's so transparent in his motivations it actually hurts. And his motivations are super town. I mean he's objectively awful, yes, but he's super town.
Shiro is just... Christ, obviously town again.

I won't support lynching Fire because even if he was mod confirmed arsonist his power is too useful for words.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3943 (isolation #660) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also, why for the love of Christ would scum Elbirn block Diamond, the claimed VT? It makes no sense. Mass Flop has claimed good role, you'd block MF instead if you were scum with that ability.

The only possible teams there are DS/Elbirn and MF/Elbirn, just on that alone.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (isolation #661) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I mean or 3dice, or someone you could legitimately make up a reason "oh they felt scummy". Blocking DS is such a low percentage play for scum. It's exactly what I'd expect a town roleblocker to do.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3946 (isolation #662) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

What
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3947 (isolation #663) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

What the actual fuck
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (isolation #664) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Does that flavor indicate that Firebringer took the action responsible for his death?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3955 (isolation #665) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

It... does appear that's what happened.

Which isn't what we asked for at all, but I suppose it's a little late now.

At some point I'd love to see his role PM, what Sharky sent to the mod day 1, and what Firebringer sent to the mod just now, but oh well.

Vote: Muffin
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (isolation #666) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3956, Cerberus v666 wrote:No. We lynch mass flop, if anyone.

Interesting.

Why Mass Flop over muffin? If we're talking volume of posts, then they're similar. If we're talking engagement, Muffin showed up briefly at the end of Day 1 to call me a retard, drixx a cripple, and generally shit all over the thread. Other than that, similar, except Muffin has generally been lurking and Mass Flop has generally been not here.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (isolation #667) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3958, Cerberus v666 wrote:Because EAP cleared zmuffin, and I see absolutely no reason why he wouldn't have sold him out to save his own life as third party.

Go fuck yourself. Actual go fuck yourself.

Moderator, does the modifier "in need of guidance" suggest that the player can be guided towards a faction's win condition based on some existing condition?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3961 (isolation #668) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Since third parties are part of the game, would their nature be suggested by their role flip? Like "XXXXX XXXXXX Serial Killer" or "XXXXXXXX XXXXX Survivor"?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3962 (isolation #669) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3960, Drixx wrote:Yep. Having Firebringer make a desperado gun and shoot us was totally worth it. Having us publicly revealed as conftown so scum had to shoot us would totally
not
have been a better idea.

*SMH*
The point was to give it to you.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3963 (isolation #670) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

If the scumteam is right now desperately messaging you that revealing the answer to the above question would wreck something, then it was on them to ask before they claimed, by the by
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3994 (isolation #671) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3975, dramonic wrote:
In post 3961, RolePlay25 wrote:
Since third parties are part of the game, would their nature be suggested by their role flip? Like "XXXXX XXXXXX Serial Killer" or "XXXXXXXX XXXXX Survivor"?
I am super confused by your question

For instance, suppose a player had a win condition "be alive when another faction has achieved their win condition". Would they be guaranteed to have the word "Survivor" in their role, so they would flip something like "Bulletproof Survivor" (if they were bulletproof)?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (isolation #672) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I'm asking because that's what I'd expect if this were normal formatting, but I can't know if the third party roles would follow that format in this game.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3996 (isolation #673) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3980, Cerberus v666 wrote:So, EAPS clear on zmuffin is null. Cool. Don't particularly mind lynching him then. I feel like I could probably solve the game at this point if I had the time to dive into the absurd amount of content so far.

Oh good. That's the only point I wanted to make. Scum lie (and yes, third parties are scum until there is an extreme demonstration otherwise).

Remove that, and well... yeah.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (isolation #674) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 3980, Cerberus v666 wrote:So, EAPS clear on zmuffin is null. Cool. Don't particularly mind lynching him then. I feel like I could probably solve the game at this point if I had the time to dive into the absurd amount of content so far.

I probably am a little emotionally invested. That being said, I put a lot more weight in "picking a fight with me" as a scumtell when I'm driving a wagon on scum.
It's also based on cold, hard math. Five players were not voting Itlepip day 1 (six if we count Dave): Itlepip, Learned Hand, KlingonCelt, zMuffinman, Mass Flop

Non-confirmed players in that list are zmuffin and Mass Flop. I said I wanted to take a long, hard look at the players not voting Itle or the late voters on Day 2. You had a guilty, that's pretty awesome. But this is basically Day 2, take 2.

And if EAP gained the win condition of town, and wasn't a survivor.

I'd tentatively be interested in a mass claim. If we assume you're semi-confirmed town (seems really likely, when all is said and done) then we have 4 confirmed town, which makes the math super easy. Elbirn is pretty confirmable, especially if we get a scum lynch, since they can't submit kill+action, so that gives us basically 1-2 confirms until guaranteed town win. I'm going to discuss it with my mason buddy, but if they're in favor then I'm strongly for it.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3999 (isolation #675) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

ugh had a thought there. If EAP gained the win condition of town, not survivor, then his play day 2 was really odd. I dunno, I've seen town do some derpy shit (nevermind pseudo-town/scum third party nonsense), and it's entirely possible he's raging at me in the dead thread, but I just don't trust how he claimed in the least.

I mean fuck, yeah, it's probably only null, but gods it was shitty.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4000 (isolation #676) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like, list of people who have called me scum this game: Practically everyone who isn't Mass Flop.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4003 (isolation #677) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

List of people I want to lynch from that list: pretty short.

Aggressive town play is often seen as scummy. It's also far better than passive town play (look at the number of scum teams Fate rolled over his career).

It's ironic, I used to get told that I was "easy to read as town this game, unlike the last game I played with you" quite a few times back when I played a lot. Nearly inevitably I was scum when that was said.

There's ways to do it that ping my scumdar and ways that don't.

Grrr.

Hmmm, okay, from the list I consider town, by weakest reads are Shiro and DS. I really don't think 3Dice is scum, and Elbirn is unlikely as well.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4004 (isolation #678) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4002, Mass Flop wrote:because I got your identity wrong and you have been playing to my town read on their meta >_>

Haha

Meta is bullshit.

I've told you that a dozen times, Hiplop.

Fucking bullshit.

I mean yes, I'm town, and your meta read on me was town, but fuck, like 75% of the game is town at the start, it's not fucking hard to be right by coincidence.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4005 (isolation #679) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like pick 4 names. Call them all town. Congrats, you're probably right on three of them. Wooooohooooo. Pat yourself on the back, you're a Ouija board. Why I hate town hunting day 1, waste of fucking time. Town hunt day 5 when it's a little more important.

So, now that you have some information, you're probably going to die pretty soon. Wanna take a shot at telling us something useful, because confirmed town sitting here jawing to each other is basically the mafia equivalent of a circle jerk.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (isolation #680) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4002, Mass Flop wrote:because I got your identity wrong and you have been playing to my town read on their meta >_>

Mass flop.

Seriously, we can fill the entire pages with friendly conversation, but we're not the ones who need to be talking. I think I shall retreat to the QT until I feel like poking out.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4014 (isolation #681) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In the interests of not shitting the thread further than it already is, I'm going to just say to any townies that are staying silent because they assume confirmed town will just decide everything - I have no particular desire to be guided by someone just because they're town. They also may be extremely unbelievably wrong. Or not reading the game. I really want to work with y'all.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4017 (isolation #682) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Oh go soak your head, you borderline illiterate assclown.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (isolation #683) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4018, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm, there's a rather high probability that that hydra is the most literate thing on this site. Just....fyi.

I'm going to sleep. I'll try to actually read the pertinent isos tomorrow.

I have cans of of tuna with more skill in reading comprehension.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4036 (isolation #684) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:04 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4027, Elbirn wrote:
In post 4013, Cerberus v666 wrote:The same way EAP not receiving a neighborhood made him guaranteed NOT town..

So
RP is confirmed town.
Let's call the person he is in a neighborhood with "X".

Is "X" also confirmed town as a result of having a neighborhood?

They're confirmed town to me. We agreed not to out it for now. I don't think it realistically narrows the lynch pool today in any way. There's breadcrumbs they could use if I'm dead, but they're quite subtle.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4043 (isolation #685) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:50 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Vote: Mass Flop

I believe 3Dice.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4044 (isolation #686) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:51 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also what the fuck with the cops in this town.

Jesus
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4047 (isolation #687) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Actually yeah, you and Cerb should split this.

You muffin, Cerb diamond, Elbirn blocks Shiro? That way whatever happens we have boats of town tomorrow.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4048 (isolation #688) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:56 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

No Cerb, we have three abilities that can confirm town now. Elbirn confirms town if he blocks and there's a kill, you can confirm (possibly, not sure your role), he can at least investigate.

If all three of you gang up then we lose out.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4049 (isolation #689) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:56 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I mean yeah, multiple godfathers possible, but Elbirn definitely confirms town now.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4050 (isolation #690) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:04 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Actually, before we end the day - muffin, do you have any powers that target someone?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4052 (isolation #691) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:09 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Oh right.

At night. Anything that targets at night?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4058 (isolation #692) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:39 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4053, Cerberus v666 wrote:Umm. Level of town power makes me think I wouldn't be completely surprised if there were actually 5 scum. Just...yeah. 3dice pgo could have wrecked us (btw umm, why the hell didn't you claim that?), and we have lots of ways to mess with each other it seems, but still. ...

11:5:1? I mean really? With EAP potentially joining the scumteam to make it 11:6? We'd get like 2 mislynches in a 17 player game.

The only way that's possible is if Dave is a goon who can't submit a night kill and can't vote. Because that'd be the only way to balance this, and I think if he were then scum would have bussed him super hard because that role is worthless for scum too.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4060 (isolation #693) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:46 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

3Dice, question

In post 2813, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 2812, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2810, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 2808, Cerberus v666 wrote:If he is what he said he is, he's much more likely town than scum. If multiball, the odds are astronomically higher than in single ball.

Scum have to get their team through Lylo. Giving a scum a modifier that makes then unable to vote cripples them in LYLO, and essentially requires that you plan to win the game through bussing that team member, and can't really let others get lynched or else the impact of having a voteless member increases greatly. The multiball comment is because multiball means smaller scum teams, so that voteless thing hurts them even more.

Anyways, davsto could be lying about his role,but seriously, it's very unlikely he'd play it this way. Like, omg so unlikely.

The scum version of the role is secret vote mover (their vote is actually on a player other than who their vote appears to be on, they true-vote by messaging the moderator).

I agree it's unlikely he'd play this way as scum, but maaan that role is beyond terrible for the town. Raising the lynch threshold by 1 without being able to apply that vote anywhere is beyond terrible. Which, um... kinda fits with the theme of this game.

I thought we had determined that there was more to this game than what you'd expect as miserable.

I mean, PGO Cop? That's by no means miserable. The only role besides Davsto's that's miserable is mine and the miller(s), and even mine is just because it sucks for my play style.

I mean, I could possibly see PGO Cop, but the way Itlepip claimed it seems rather convenient.

Itle literally just claimed your role. Doesn't that basically conf. scum him there?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4061 (isolation #694) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:46 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I mean I get not counterclaiming, counterclaiming would be horrible obviously.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4064 (isolation #695) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:50 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Hey also it would have been awesome had LH had a desperado. Then they could desperado Mass Flop. See how cool that would have been?

Guns are good, Cerberus, guns are good.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4068 (isolation #696) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:48 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

It would be nice to see you place some genuine thought into the game. It would be a nice change of pace. Not exactly expecting anything, since based on previous track record, well... Yeah. That speaks for itself. Do try to surprise me.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4074 (isolation #697) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4072, Elbirn wrote:Also I'm all for twiddling our thumbs for another 2 or 3 days and figuring out who the last scum is via day play like a buncha bosses

Also town far too OP this game

I've kicked around the idea of there being 5 scum and the fifth being a non-killing goon who can't vote, but Dave seems town and overall I can't think why the scum team wouldn't have hard bussed him. Unless that's what Mass Flop was doing day 1 and they were so fucking bad at this they couldn't even get the right scumbuddy lynched.

I think tomorrow we have a lot more information to go off of.

Although - Cerberus, if anyone gets shot in this town, it's really really likely to be you. For tomorrow, what's the indication that your power has functioned on another player? Will they be in a topic with another townie, similar to mine?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (isolation #698) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

We have another cop guilty, that being stupidly OP is an issue for day 4 :P
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4077 (isolation #699) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Although unlynchable is the sort of claim that just screams "please test me!"
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4085 (isolation #700) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4081, Cerberus v666 wrote:The individual who you're in the pt with will have more information. I recommend you ask them. I would prefer to not share that in thread.

Ah, I see, a two part ability. Explains why you haven't gone after them all game. I was wondering.

Well, no need to say more here.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4100 (isolation #701) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4091, Mass Flop wrote:My role is sorta weird. I am essentially a role thief, and I took EP's role. I thought it only applied to the vote bookie, but like maybe it included miller?

Ooh shit, this is like lousy fakeclaims 101
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (isolation #702) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

There's a claimed town tracker, and a town lucid dreamer.

I'm gonna go steal the Miller's ability.

Then not mention that I'm now a miller in thread. When everyone suspects me.

This didn't happen.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (isolation #703) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Hiplop, you're dying today, 100%. No one lives through a cop guilty, not outside of LyLo.

Either spend your remaining 24 hours trying to give us your best reads, or don't.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4103 (isolation #704) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Like... I'll believe you targeted Errant Parabola night 1.

That part seems convincing.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (isolation #705) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Can you please replace out so we can have someone who isn't worthless as confirmed town.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4106 (isolation #706) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Or if we're going to have someone like Jeanne, give me someone like Jeanne. At least she's pretty nice. You're just a fucking asshole on top of that.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4109 (isolation #707) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4107, Cerberus v666 wrote:Does the target of the steal lose the ability to use their power? Do you "vanillaize" them? Do yo uhave unlimited uses of it? Do you only have the ability to use it on the night after you steal? Can you steal more than once?

WHY WOULDN'T YOU STEAL THE DREAMER OF QUESTIONABLE ALIGNMENTS POWER???

Because everyone except Harry and Lloyd can see it's an obvious fakeclaim?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4112 (isolation #708) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Wow, you literally fucking start shit with me, when I'm not even talking to you. Then you complain I'm being a dick.

Holy fuck. You're either delusional, or have short term memory disorder. Or both, this thread is a good argument for both.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4115 (isolation #709) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Investigate

The claimed

PGO
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4116 (isolation #710) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4114, Mass Flop wrote:it works on dead bodies. That's why I couldn't do it on the dreamer? I can do it now...

day one I did it on TN, day two I did it on errant?

Good. Thought of a flavor and role name for this fakeclaim yet, or should we give you some more time to iron out all the kinks?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (isolation #711) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4117, Mass Flop wrote:fuck off its my actual role

I'm the moment when you can't pick a role for a upick

So fuck off is your role flavor?

Do you wish me to quote DGB?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4125 (isolation #712) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4123, Mass Flop wrote:I'm the jack of dead trades (/jokes)

No there's no flavor. You did not give your role name or flavor.

Joking at L-2 with a cop guilty?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4127 (isolation #713) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4117, Mass Flop wrote:fuck off its my actual role

I'm the moment when you can't pick a role for a upick

In post 4090, Mass Flop wrote:I'm sorry I'm just pissed someone would fake a guilty on me.

I'm pretty sure I have an explanation actually?

In post 4091, Mass Flop wrote:My role is sorta weird. I am essentially a role thief, and I took EP's role. I thought it only applied to the vote bookie, but like maybe it included miller?

In post 4114, Mass Flop wrote:it works on dead bodies. That's why I couldn't do it on the dreamer? I can do it now...

In post 4123, Mass Flop wrote:I'm the jack of dead trades (/jokes)

-_-

And you chose to be a miller night 2 is what you're saying?

Do you see why we would have problems believing any of this?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4134 (isolation #714) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

HAHA

OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT CERB

KING
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4136 (isolation #715) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

You never leave a late miller claim alive. Ever. Like, not even ever. I mean it might have sucked for EAP, but it's an absolute truth. Town who don't claim miller know the risks.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (isolation #716) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Man like, there's no way you live after this. You know that, I know that, we all know that. If you're actually town, put your final thoughts in order, because someone is going to hammer soon, and that's gonna be that.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (isolation #717) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

It does, doesn't it.

So you're godfather 2 and it turned off?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4141 (isolation #718) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Or maybe Dramonic just forgot your role? I mean either sucks.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4150 (isolation #719) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Sure, sing me a song. Not that I don't believe it, just wanna hear the flavor. Promise I'm not a PGO~

Although if it comes down to POE might not be a bad use of testing both.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (isolation #720) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4152, zMuffinMan wrote:i can just sing to 3dice and confirm that either im lying about having an action or im telling the truth about at least being unkillable

We know you're not lying about having an action. We don't know what alignment you are, but EAP did not have nothing happen to them day 1.

Whatever, discussing roles does nothing for us since our lynch is locked in for the day.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4166 (isolation #721) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Yo Drixx, I was doing jack shit, and you walked in here and started shit with me. How about you apologize for that?

I said before that I think Titus is a bully and a toxic player, a narcissist who is in love with nothing so much as the sound of her own voice, and who twists things in a big fucking circle until she's perfect and it's everyone else's fault they dislike her. I stand by every single word. Frankly the fact that you're town means your behavior is that much worse. You weren't opportunistically jumping on the Jeanne vote train, to get a free mislynch, you were honestly willing to lynch someone because "they were noisy". You weren't scum who wanted an out on the TN thing, you legitimately wanted to shoot Cerberus because he's hard to read. You didn't ignore my case on Itle because it was a good case and you knew it, you just didn't bother to fucking read and resorted to yelling, because that's the amount of respect you have for other people's opinions. You didn't read anything I wrote yesterday not because you were scum and had no legitimate answers, you were just too fucking lazy. You didn't threaten me with moderator action and to go fetch the fucking site mods because I was wrecking your team, you just think anyone disagreeing with you and not being beaten down by your harangues should be punished by the moderators.

Both of you are shit mafia players and shit human beings. If that makes it impossible to read the thread, so what?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4167 (isolation #722) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Trust me, not having Titus posting is all the reward I could ever possibly desire.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4169 (isolation #723) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also I remember her VCAs. Have they improved? Well she was going to do one day 1 that cleared Itlepip as confirmed town.

They're tea leaf reading. I don't fucking care if they don't happen. If she wants to do one fine, if she doesn't want to do one fine, I don't think they're worth jack shit, and I couldn't possibly care less whether one gets posted. Frankly, my desire to actually hear anything from either of you has declined to zero when you both made it abundantly clear in multiple ways that you weren't even reading the thread. You asked Cerberus to go investigate a claimed PGO. That's the respect you have for us? I have none for you either.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4172 (isolation #724) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4168, Cerberus v666 wrote:
Dramonic, please address this
. You've warned the game, and he has persisted in spite of that. I apologize for not being polite and just messaging you about this, but I'm at work and it's simply quite inconvenient to have to pull the quote into a message via my phone.

RP, your behavior isn't acceptable. There is nothing to be gained from your insults. Your opinion of anyone in this game as a person is irrelevant, amd your personal feelings about them doubly so.

Play to your win con, stop ruining everyone's game with this crap.

I was quite prepared to leave them alone Cerberus. TWICE NOW they've shown up, unprovoked, simply to start shit with me.

In post 4104, Learned Hand wrote:As opposed to the whole, gee my role matches the fakeclaiming scum when LH wanted any reason to get on the wagon.

Can you please keep your elitism to one post at a time?

You are showing an immense amount of favoritism towards them. I get they're your friends. I don't particularly care. If you want me to leave them alone, tell them to fucking stop needling me.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4173 (isolation #725) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4168, Cerberus v666 wrote:
Dramonic, please address this
. You've warned the game, and he has persisted in spite of that. I apologize for not being polite and just messaging you about this, but I'm at work and it's simply quite inconvenient to have to pull the quote into a message via my phone.

RP, your behavior isn't acceptable. There is nothing to be gained from your insults. Your opinion of anyone in this game as a person is irrelevant, amd your personal feelings about them doubly so.

Play to your win con, stop ruining everyone's game with this crap.

I was quite prepared to leave them alone Cerberus. TWICE NOW they've shown up, unprovoked, simply to start shit with me.

In post 4104, Learned Hand wrote:As opposed to the whole, gee my role matches the fakeclaiming scum when LH wanted any reason to get on the wagon.

Can you please keep your elitism to one post at a time?

You are showing an immense amount of favoritism towards them. I get they're your friends. I don't particularly care. If you want me to leave them alone, tell them to fucking stop needling me.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4174 (isolation #726) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4171, Learned Hand wrote:Well then, guess what, you're not getting that.

In what universe do you think it's ok to call someone you're playing a game with a "shit human being"? I mean really. You can think I'm a bully, terrible and toxic player who never learns blah blah blah.

God made policy lynches. They happen. Cerebus still isn't 100% town in our books. Nor 3dice. Just because someone whiteknights our slot doesn't mean we should kiss their ass.

I couldn't find your case in the mounds of you yelling about my defects as a human being. I never ignore anything deliberately. It's not fucking lazy to not want to read through oodles about how you're terrible in order to play a game to find the one hypothetical case that might exist. Doubly so given you were pushing it and figured I was shit anyway.

Pretty sure calling me a shit human being is against site rules too.

I linked it about twelve times yesterday. Cerberus saw it. Shiro saw it. Muffin saw it. I linked it directly in response to you saying that there was no reason to vote you beyond Itle.

Go. Complain to the mods. Doesn't change who you are, doesn't change how little I care. Fucking play mafia or don't, fucking stop making these terrorist threats. No one owes you jack shit. You are entitled to post in a game of mafia, and that's exactly that. You are not entitled to any of the other things you think you are. You earn those - and you earn those by playing well. Not whatever the hell you're doing.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4175 (isolation #727) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

"I'm not going to post until I get an apology! I'm going to complain to the site mods! I don't have to read what you post!"

Go pound sand. I'm plenty fine with ignoring you, but you are not plenty fine ignoring me. You stand and demand an apology. You wanted me to tell you what I thought of your behavior. I have told you. I have told you how much worse you being town makes it. And then you complain that I am the one breaking site rules.

Hey, isn't not playing mafia because you want some bullshit apology playing against your win condition?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4180 (isolation #728) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Okay, this is game relevant. Scum rarely get fakeclaims in Dramonic games.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4183 (isolation #729) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Examples:

Guild of Dungeoneering - no scum fakeclaims
Smite - No fakeclaims
Invisible INC - No fakeclaims that I see (scum role PMs were even in a different format)
Pikmin - Fakeclaims were just a name/picture. No role or other information given.

Dramonic expects players to be able to fabricate a fakeclaim. One of the reasons I push for a claim so aggressively. Fabricating a good fakeclaim is quite an art, and scum muck it up frequently.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4198 (isolation #730) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

And now we're playing terrorist with the game mod. :roll:

I really was trying to play mafia. Pointing out that Dramonic has a long history of not giving scum fakeclaims, or giving them extremely incomplete fakeclaims and allowing them to fill in the rest is extremely relevant. It might tank one of your personal theories.

You have called me toxic, called me mentally ill, refused to engage with me, tried to chase me out of mafia games, called me elitist, and literally every time today I have tried to play the game without interference you've pitched a temper tantrum until I paid attention to you. Then you complain about the attention you get.

In post 1991, Learned Hand wrote:Shit on your posting. Shit on you.

There, I shitted.

Itepip wagon has too many scum.

That's the response I got when I actually tried to play mafia and engage with your slot. That's all the response anyone has gotten all game when they discuss any idea that isn't yours or any idea you don't like. In response to me engaging with your theory that Dramonic wouldn't give scum the same fakeclaim as town YOU LITERALLY THREATENED THE GAME MOD TO GET RID OF ME.

Fine. It is clearly impossible for you to play mafia if I'm in the town, and I am sick and tired of you on every possible level.

Dramonic, I agree. Pick one of us, pick both of us, but it is impossible to play mafia with these two.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4200 (isolation #731) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Scum PGO would be quite the silly role. Day 1: "Hi guys, um, I'm a trainer. Apparently if you visit me at night you'll spend the night training and then you get an upgrade to your ability. I asked the mod what it was, but he just said it was personal for each ability in the game. I thought that it might not be worth claiming, because scum can get upgrades too, but I figured there's more town roles than scum roles, and scum are likely to get a rolecop anyway. I'm not too worried about dying if I upgrade everyone night 1 anyway."

Day 2: :twisted:
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4201 (isolation #732) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Serial Killer PGO would make a bit of sense, because you have an incentive not to do that, but KC says I was targeted by 3Dice last night, and if that's true (and I can't think why she'd fakeclaim it) then that's out too. And no deaths and... yeah, I can't think of PGO as mafia-scum here.

It might be a really good fakeclaim, but why would scum visit me of all people with any role? Rolecop? I'd think there's people they'd want to use that on more, given I already more or less claimed my role day 2.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4205 (isolation #733) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 4203, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4181, Learned Hand wrote:Tangential.

The mod isn't going to give a player a fakeclaim when using said fakeclaim would get them lynched. Bastard or no, that's just terrible modding by lying to players. Dramonic or no, that's just not likely to happen. Stating that Dramonic doesn't give fakeclaims makes it all the more likely 3dice is scum and borrowing what was previously made up for a claim.

3Dice actually did visit Roleplay last Night. If he were Scum, would he not have killed Roleplay?

Well it could have been a role cop. The thing is though, if I were a 3dice/MF scumteam, I'd definitely have 3Dice submit the kill. MF being blocked by Elbirn seems like the sort of thing that might exactly happen.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4206 (isolation #734) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

I mean it's a soft reason to think someone is a cop. And a ballsy play is the only thing that could win it for the scum team. But it just seems like this is not the right choice. What if someone really does poke him with some ability? PGO scum is ridiculous. What if someone did poke him with an ability N1? There's really no way of knowing.

It's a high risk gamble, and even if he did take it, then he'd have to take it with MF being scum. So they get lynched today regardless.

Honestly I think he's town though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”