Accept it

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:10 am

Post by JDodge »

ChronX wrote:
JDodge wrote:
VOTE CHRONX

He knows why
Do I?

@aio: Of course, no hard feelings. Your win was well done. Joanie Cunningham is a joke reference to that game tho...google it. :lol:
Oman says hi
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by JDodge »

ChronX wrote:
JDodge wrote:
ChronX wrote:
JDodge wrote:
VOTE CHRONX

He knows why
Do I?

@aio: Of course, no hard feelings. Your win was well done. Joanie Cunningham is a joke reference to that game tho...google it. :lol:
Oman says hi
I bet he only needed one finger to say hi. W/E, only one of you here so no carryover. Except...CHEVY RULEZZZZZZZ
If it's worth anything, he also said a couple of things that the mod said I couldn't post here.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by JDodge »

ChronX wrote:I'll come back in 7 pages when people are ready to play.
Don't bother if you're going to have that attitude
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:24 am

Post by JDodge »

Dasquian wrote:Though since there are two cops (one for each mafia), not even a cop result will totally clear anyone, remember.

My problem with the ChronX bandwagon is that it was just too easy - he lays into me for a semi-crap reason, everyone lays into him for being the first to put a foot out of line. It smacks of opportunism, and I find theopor and Rishi much more guilty of this than shaft.ed (who wasn't following a trend), hence my vote.
Actually I'm voting for him for saying he was going to lurk intentionally, then getting active once called on it, but since you didn't mention me in the first place (odd)...
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:10 am

Post by JDodge »

ChronX wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Dasquian wrote:Though since there are two cops (one for each mafia), not even a cop result will totally clear anyone, remember.

My problem with the ChronX bandwagon is that it was just too easy - he lays into me for a semi-crap reason, everyone lays into him for being the first to put a foot out of line. It smacks of opportunism, and I find theopor and Rishi much more guilty of this than shaft.ed (who wasn't following a trend), hence my vote.
Actually I'm voting for him for saying he was going to lurk intentionally, then getting active once called on it, but since you didn't mention me in the first place (odd)...
There some revisionist history. You voted me during random voting for either jokey or not so jokey cross game reference purposes. You misrepresented me being huffy and posting sarcastically that I would check back in 7 pages as announcing that I was going to intentionally lurk. I WASN'T going to participate in another 7 pages of BS about stick drawings or whatever else, but I never said I was going to lurk once people decided to play, nor have I.

Now, let go of your grudge from another game and stop trying to frame me in this one. Its not very pro-town to cross-game in that way.
If you think I'm going to let something that happened in a different game influence this, you may kindly not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, because I'm not going to stand for this bullshit for the entire game.

It's fucking sickening.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:30 am

Post by JDodge »

shaft.ed wrote:Looks like some people woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
It's more that people trying to impugn my neutrality really, really piss me off.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by JDodge »

TylerJ wrote:As to why I voted for Jdodge, it was a weak vote with little conviction. I should have said FOS, but for some reason forgotten about I voted for him. That's about it...

Anyway, JDodge doesn't actually seem suspicious to me right now.
But I hate not knowing who to go after. But seeing Theopors post again, he seems suspicious...so...
Unvote, vote: Tyler
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #177 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:13 am

Post by JDodge »

Doot dee doo

Just watching ATM, will analyze eventually
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #242 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:53 am

Post by JDodge »

TylerJ wrote:here is my FOS list
FoS:
CA
Rishi
Theopor
ckillor

I don't find the need to write down everything that isn't scummy. I also didn't find a reason to respond to Max because he was saying what you said.

As far as why I am suspicious of the above people, here are the reasons. CA I find suspicious because he had continually defended Chronx. However, The dillema is reached by the fact that Chronx isn't scummy. Rishi, for finding me suspicious because of the fact that I keep on saying xyz is scummy, what I feel as fishing for a reason. Theopor for not scum hunting, providing little content, and jumping on a wagon with no reason. ckillor for obvious lurking.
Really? You don't find shaft.ed suspicious at all?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #243 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:54 am

Post by JDodge »

FoS:
CA
Rishi
Theopor
ckillor

I don't find the need to write down everything that isn't scummy. I also didn't find a reason to respond to Max because he was saying what you said.

As far as why I am suspicious of the above people, here are the reasons. CA I find suspicious because he had continually defended Chronx. However, The dillema is reached by the fact that Chronx isn't scummy. Rishi, for finding me suspicious because of the fact that I keep on saying xyz is scummy, what I feel as fishing for a reason. Theopor for not scum hunting, providing little content, and jumping on a wagon with no reason. ckillor for obvious lurking.
Also how can you find CA suspicious for defending ChronX if you don't think ChronX is scum?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #246 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:12 am

Post by JDodge »

TylerJ wrote:
JDodge wrote:
FoS:
CA
Rishi
Theopor
ckillor

Also how can you find CA suspicious for defending ChronX if you don't think ChronX is scum?
That was already mentioned and defended. It was brought up by me already, it is called a dilemma.
Sorry, I was only skimming quickly
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #273 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:41 am

Post by JDodge »

TylerJ wrote:That wasn't appeal to emotion.

Nice one-liner. Still your old self, lurking and coming back with one liners. really effective scum hunting.
it could merely be a play style instead of scummy
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #341 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:06 am

Post by JDodge »

somestrangeflea wrote:
JDodge has been prodded, for the third and final time today...
oooooooooh sounds ominous
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #356 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:31 am

Post by JDodge »

The speed with which Panzer's wagon grew is unsettling. I'd say there's at least 1, maybe 2 scum on the wagon so far.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #361 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:31 am

Post by JDodge »

Rishi wrote:
JDodge wrote:The speed with which Panzer's wagon grew is unsettling. I'd say there's at least 1, maybe 2 scum on the wagon so far.
Two scum from different Mafia groups, perhaps?

Also, I didn't remember the vote order on Panzerjager. I thought two people had voted for him before TylerJ jumped in. Maybe not opportunistic, but I still don't think it's good play to jump on the person who defended you. (Not necessarily scummy play, just bad play.)
I'd say Tyler could easily be scum with Panzer. The other person, though, escapes my memory at the moment. I think it was either Dasquian or ckillor.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #371 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:39 pm

Post by JDodge »

I FOUND Y'ALL SOME SCUM
Dasquian wrote:ChronX - since it looks like you understood that, why didn't you unvote me? Seems like your vote was tied to my "random" 3rd vote which wasn't.
Dasquian wrote:I don't like this bandwagon on ChronX one bit - it seems like he's got the right intentions of trying to drag us out of pages of gibberish even if he jumped the gun on voting me, now he's getting bandwagonned for it, and everyone's getting their kicks in while it's the cool thing to do.
WAFFLES! I'm not buying the "Well, it's scummy, but he has the right intentions..." line of reasoning. Not one bit.
Dasquian wrote:
Unvote, vote Rishi
- she seems the scummier out of her and theopor, though I also want to hear theopor's reasons for a vote.
Why Rishi and Theo?
Dasquian wrote:And theopor, what was scummy about 54? On the basis he thought I was random voting aiquoewe up to 3, that was a reasonable first "real" vote to place.
This is the same vote that ChronX made on you. Remember earlier when you implied that you thought ChronX thought that it wasn't random, or was misrepresenting you or some such nonsense? It would seem that you've flip-flopped on that, too.

And then in the next post:
Dasquian wrote:he lays into me for a semi-crap reason
Crap, reasonable, semi-crap... I LOVE WAFFLES
Dasquian wrote:I have no solid read on theopor *snip* theopor seems the most townie out of those three, having made some points I could get behind.
This, combined with Dasquian's earlier posts makes me think theo is Dasquian's scumbuddy.

And that's the best case I can assemble half past midnight.

Unvote, vote: Dasquian, FoS: theo
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #376 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:07 am

Post by JDodge »

shaft.ed wrote:@JDodge, while you have pulled up an interesting yet tenuous case against Dasq, if you like Waffles, Panzer's last two pages have been sponsored by the Waffle House. Your second attempt at drawing attention off of Panzer is noted.
It's more that I've played with Panzer before and thus knows how he plays, meaning that I'm not all that surprised by his behaviour in this game, which does not match Panzer-scum IMO.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #382 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:40 am

Post by JDodge »

Panzerjager wrote:
Rishi wrote:My impression is that Panzerjager is frustrated. He's looking scummy because he's wearing his emotions really close to the surface right now. I would actually be surprised if he turned up scum.
It's mixture of frustration from unfounded accusations and IRL drama.

Shaft.ed, Rishi, Jdog, Tyler: What do I have to do in order for you to listen to me. Post PBPA on the 4? Post arguements to their arguements? I want to make this fast.

And Shaft.ed how is saying 4 scum are on my wagon intimadating to town, if all 4 scum are already there then how can I add more scum if a townie jumps on?
Nah, I'm just happy with voting Dasquian-scum. More people should be happy and vote Dasquian-scum.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #386 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:03 am

Post by JDodge »

I think there are multiple scum on the Panzerwagen.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #388 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:13 am

Post by JDodge »

Meh.

Unvote, vote: ChronX

This is blatant wagon-hopping. Discuss.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #391 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:37 am

Post by JDodge »

ckillor wrote:whats the deal with the vote hopping of jdodge though? trying to look scummy?? why?
Why do you think?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #393 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:59 am

Post by JDodge »

TylerJ wrote:Yeah, this whole thing about suddenly voting for Chronx is strange. Jdodge, the fact that you don't find Panzer in the least bit suspicious is definately raising my eyebrows. Even more so by the fact that you decide to just jump on the wagon.

Sure their have been useless and nonsensical wagons, but yours and theos seems to be the scummiest.
metareasons, Tyler, metareasons
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #400 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by JDodge »

ChronX wrote:Once again, I will point out that JDodge and now Panzerjager are in a little club called Team Asshats together, with which I have had disagreement in the past. Mainly because they vote together without any real concern for the game or their roles in it.

The fact that they call themselves team Asshat is all you really need to know. They have no other reason, I feel bad for everyone else playing.
Parts are using spoiler tags for work-safeness

Look you
pissy little bitch
, I have no clue what
fucking
problem you have with me, but if you have the
fucking
audacity to say that I'm going to give up my neutrality for something that has nothing to do with the game whatsoever, you can take your
fucking
little delusions and shove them up your
fucking ass
sideways. You're just proving that you're a complete
fucking twit
and worth less than mold growing underneath a sink. You have a lot in common, you both slowly kill the people who have the displeasure of being forced to associate with you. The difference is one does it with spores, and you do it with your abject stupidity.

Even if I get replaced for this, it'll have been
fucking
worth it, and will hopefully teach you a lesson. Get over it.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #533 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:30 am

Post by JDodge »

I'll get caught back up tomorrow

Sorry for the earlier outburst, 'twas a moment of weakness
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #585 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by JDodge »

my reason for my vote on ChronX was to get reactions over the shameless bandwagoning thing.

But either way, Dasquian is scum.
Vote: Dasquian
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #587 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by JDodge »

Dasq is scum with pwayne.

But Rishi can be part of the other scumgroup.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #592 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:12 am

Post by JDodge »

lordy wrote:
Dasq is scum with pwayne.

But Rishi can be part of the other scumgroup.
my reason for my vote on ChronX was to get reactions over the shameless bandwagoning thing.

But either way, Dasquian is scum. Vote: Dasquian
Mind explaining your votes and suspicions?

I have my eyes on JDodge. Shaft.ed's picking up of his and Rishi's voting pattern only helps me justify my vote. Both have largely been votehopping and getting on bandwagons, some times (especially J Dodge) with little or no reason.

vote: Jdodge

And no Rishi, I don't want a free pass, and neither should be giving anybody one
I explained my Dasquian suspicions ages ago; haven't you read the game?

And I do not like explaining secondary suspicions; an explanation for them helps no one.

Also, I dislike giving reasons. You might want to get used to it.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #600 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:54 am

Post by JDodge »

Tobiassen wrote:hmm, i feel kinda sorry about not being able to vote for anyone,
but i'm not sure on who to place my vote on :/
how about dasquian
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #604 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:34 am

Post by JDodge »

i have divined from the posts thus far the following likely scumpairs

Dasquian-pwayne/lordy (more likely pwayne)
Tobiassen-ckillor/shaft.ed/groinhammer

people not voting for one of them are wasting their vote
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #650 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:51 am

Post by JDodge »

shaft.ed wrote:
Dasquian wrote:Oh for god's sake.

I don't know if Tobiassen is totally clueless or what, but how much am I going to let slide here?

Sikario is our claimed, uncountered doc.

Unvote Rishi, vote Tobiassen
. It's been one long string of nonsensical action after another and none of them are helping the town.
I'd rather this lynch to lordy's by a long shot
, even though I'm not particularly hot on either.
I found this statement a bit out of place. The list of Dasq/lordy connections continues to grow.
See? Maybe I'm not as crazy as you think, eh?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #655 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:01 am

Post by JDodge »

Note: Tyler defending Tobiassen; possible connection if one of my previous pairs is false
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #659 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:37 am

Post by JDodge »

JDodge wrote:i have divined from the posts thus far the following likely scumpairs

Dasquian-pwayne/lordy (more likely pwayne)
Tobiassen-ckillor/shaft.ed/groinhammer

people not voting for one of them are wasting their vote
Allow me to rephrase this

If Dasquian = scum, then one of pwayne/lordy = scum, more likely lordy now

If Tobiassen = scum, then one of Tyler/ckillor/shaft.ed = scum, more likely Tyler, then shaft.ed
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #672 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:39 am

Post by JDodge »

lordy wrote:Also Jdodge, this is a reasoning game. I do not see why you are not giving reason to your votes.
Reasons are overrated.
Tobiassen wrote:everyone else is just trowing around insults and disrespecting my avvie, but Jdodge is just playing it cool,
I'm just accusing JDodge for being a good mafia player (god forbid if I'm wrong), but be aware, I got my eye on you,
What the hell?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #674 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:52 am

Post by JDodge »

shaft.ed wrote:
JDodge wrote:
lordy wrote:Also Jdodge, this is a reasoning game. I do not see why you are not giving reason to your votes.
Reasons are overrated.
No they're not. They just get you into trouble when you're wrong.
Theoretically, that is correct. In practice, it isn't.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #717 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:49 am

Post by JDodge »

Rishi wrote:
Korlash wrote:
Rishi wrote:Umm... most of us agree that Sikario8 is the doctor. Good job hunting scum.
And I believe he is lying... Well technically I believe Panzer was lying... So yeah... I agree he is not today's lynch. But I do not believe he is the Doc...
Reshi wrote:Sikario8 replaces Panzerjager. There has been no counterclaim and so we believe the claim.
And so YOU believe the claim... No Doc would be dumb enough to counter claim with two mafia forces... If they did I would totally leave right now. Doc or not Sikario is dead within two days. So he is definitely not lynch material. However he is certainly not a proven doc on the fact there "Has been no counterclaims"
The doc SHOULD counterclaim if there is a fake claim. This is basic Mafia theory.

Why do we keep getting more and more idiots in this game?
Yes, that is basic mafia theory.

Smart
mafia theory dictates that the doc SHOULD NOT counterclaim until lylo.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #744 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:59 am

Post by JDodge »

Unvote, vote: lordy
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1115 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:16 am

Post by JDodge »

Right on Dasquian, shaft.ed and Tobiassen.

I CALL THAT A VICTORY!

Too bad tyler screwed it up :(
stream

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”