Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

Magna,

Ollie is obvscum at this point. His retreat from me when no one bought his push is pretty strong scum. He's pushing a meta read despite not having any background with me to base it on. He also never pushed meta reads till this point.

I'm leaning Nos or Imperium as the last, but I lack confidence there. I thought Now and Masq were obvious partners but Masq flipped town. So that means I should reanalyze Nos. Imperium is Burden of Profiency.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Killthestory »

titus r u rangers scumbud?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. Thanks for playing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Ranger »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Ranger – if you are indeed Town your remaining efforts should be aimed at specifically nailing down who is scum.
I've been doing exactly that?
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:37 am

Post by RachMarie »

In post 1925, RachMarie wrote:@ Imp

You really feel Ranger is more scummy than Masq aka Lowell?

Is that primarily Tammy or Nacho or both?
LOOK it is May 18th at almost midnight

In post 1930, Ranger wrote:It would appear I'm actually in danger of being lynched.

VOTE: Masquerade.

I'm not letting that happen, even if I'm disengaged, sorry.

I'll read during the night.
Look it is May 19th at almost 2 AM

I repeat it was 2 hours.. How is that 5 days MoI?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Ranger »

RachMarie wrote:I repeat it was 2 hours
Maybe two hours between Imperium's vote and my hammer.

But that was deliberate.

Because, you know.

There were three town voting me.

I could have been quicklynched by the scum.

So I hammered a player I was scumreading.

Masquerade was at L-1 for five days.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:51 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 2079, RachMarie wrote:I repeat it was 2 hours.. How is that 5 days MoI?
Why am I being addressed in this? I've very curious given you apparently didn't read my last post.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Killthestory »

titus do you believe ranger is dirty dirty scum?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:58 am

Post by RachMarie »

oops sorry about that was meant for Ranger

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 9:00 am

Post by RachMarie »

In post 1923, Imperium wrote:
In post 1814, Ranger wrote:which I had no reason to do at the time
The thread said it was day 2. You weren't curious who died overnight?

Vote: Ranger
He voted you a few hours before. Not 5 days sorry. Next lie?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2082, Killthestory wrote:titus do you believe ranger is dirty dirty scum?
Yes. That's why I mentioned the last one. I am thinking in Imp/Nos. Ranger + Ollie + Imp/Nos.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 2074, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2072, Ollie wrote:Not for suspecting me, come on now MoI, your reading comprehension needs improvement man. As I said I'm still sorting & I didn't expect you to like what I said considering you have a town read on Imperium. If Ranger flips scum I'll be able to get a much better handle on her partners anyway. I don't make links before a scum flip. If she's town then I've had it with this game
The time where you can get away with "Pre Flip associations" is long gone. This is Day 4. A mislynch (which I admit is not a strong possibility but hell we've got people who for some unknown reason Town-read Kill so Ranger being Town wouldn't be the oddest thing this game) and a failed block and the game is over. Additionally on the off chance you were to die overnight it is a disservice to Town for you to have not provided reads they can consider after the fact.
Well I don't think we're gonna have a mislynch, I remember one particularly ridiculous stage from Ranger where she was picking out individual posts of mine from the most recent page & finding reasons for each of them to be town to justify her easy town read on me to OW. Now I'm a scum read of hers. & don't worry about me being offed with no fully formed reads, that's what I'm sorting out today.
In post 2076, Killthestory wrote:titus r u rangers scumbud?
She just might be you know, considering she's totally swerved responding to this by claiming I'm obvious scum because I've totally backed off her...
In post 2057, Ollie wrote:
In post 2049, Titus wrote:My point is. You have zero experience with me as scum. Yet when Ranger states this is my scum game with very little backing it up, you're posturing based off differences between my alleged town and scum meta. You shouldn't have any foundation to suggest a meta read. Even now, your read is very simplified. It reads as if Someone (my bet is on Ranger) told you to find examples of Titus being nice and argue it's sucking up.

Even now, you ignored the context you asked me to provide you. There's a difference between being a civil human being and avoiding confrontation Ollie. You're attempting to paint them in the same brush.
I use whatever info I have at my disposal, the goal is your reaction to the things I'm saying. The sucking up stuff is not a strong scum case on its own, it was a way into putting some pressure on you (like I was doing with everyone). It's clear I'm still sorting people by looking at Rach & Kill possibly bussing Ranger etc but you're behaving as if I'm advocating we lynch you today when I've never even said you're scum. I mean you have a problem with not being in the bus scenario I said was a possibility, er what? :lol: I asked you about the sucking up posts & you then come up with two scenarios, funnily enough I'm scum in both. Where is your reason there, anyone who questions you is scum? Were you trying to discredit me? Or what? Then you say the same Ranger I want to lynch today has coached me overnight about you as if the game revolves around you, & continued on with that nonsense. What info do I have that I shouldn't?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1460, Virtue wrote:My reads are largely the same as they were in my catchup. I have far too many I am suspicious of still but I am leaning in favor of Nosferatu/Lowell/KTS having a few scum in there. I haven't reached Ranger's sub in during my catch up. I have jmo and Imperium as town. Jmo is Snarky.
hint: these are all town
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1414, Virtue wrote:
Spoiler: Thoughts until post 300
OceanWind looks rather townie in his push here.

Nosferatu is far too aggressive for the situation. Personal circumstance or scum.

Agree with Lowell on Magna being a townread at this point. Yet, I don't like Lowell saying Magna can be annoying in the same post. It undercuts his townread.

I like jmo's vote on Lowell here.

I don't get KTS's vote here at all.

That's town Klingon. I am rather surprised Klingon is doing the posting here given Lowell's open invitation to murder newbies. That does not make sense. Of course, I am reading this knowing the slot is town at the outset so that may color my views.

Not a fan of this by KTS. He says that he'll death tunnel OceanWind if OceanWind does not got him. The push is abandoned without resolution in a "look at me" kind of way.

This again looks like Lowell taking an easy townread. Ohh you pointed out your traditional scum behavior, must be town. Lowell being this simplistic at this point is really starting to bother me.

I like 97 by Ollie. He thinks he has found an inconsistency and is pushing on it.

Nosferatu seems more focused on "winning a battle" than sorting.

This look like theatre. How were these two sorting each other by engaging in a semantic debate and recommending how to reply in the future?

This reads like posturing from KTS. He's acting hyperaware of his town meta and complaining about not getting votes. If he only naturally gets pressured as town and cannot draw votes to himself to match, the likelihood of KTS being scum goes up.

Nosferatu has crap for reads and vote progression (unless Nosferatu is voting Ollie and I missed it). The Lowell read is tentative and Nosferatu is doing nothing to engage it. The rest just feel like obligatory names of people drawing attention outside of them.

I am not sure I agree with all of OceanWind's reads but we're picking up largely the same things but drawing different conclusions. The Nosferatu read looks like stubborn equals town though which is just logically bad. Some players are notoriously stubborn as scum.

Unless Nosferatu is an alt, I don't see how he has the experience to make that conclusion.

That's obvtown Ollie.

That's terrible posting from Lowell. You're trying to persuade people who disagree on your read when the slot has no content, I will call you scum for pressuring that. Don't think so. Theatre isn't content. He doesn't even check to see who Ollie is voting before lashing out and Lowell usually isn't careless.

KTS posting on this page makes me want to put a noose around his neck.

I'm commenting on less posts specifically or this will take all day.

I like Magna's push on Acryon.

I like this post by Imperium. We did see the behavior from KTS slot and interpreted it differently. I think we're at similar places but I lean scum with a possibility of town rather than the other way.

KTS wagoning himself is all about self meta. Yet, when JMO uses it, it's scummy? Rope now.

Klingoncelt is right about KainTepes 's scum meta. Was CoM lynched by scum for being right? I'd put some comments in here about ABR doing nothing but sinking his partner but those thoughts would just be the type my mother said to keep to myself.

ABR decides to play. He has Imperium as scum (huh?) KTS (get that one) and a secret scum read. Well that better be Kain otherwise you aren't even trying to sync up.
everyone she scumreads flips town, everyone she defends has a likelihood of being scum. buddies up to Imp early on and says that Ollie is obvtown

so if ollie was obvtown, why is he obvscum now titus?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1456, Virtue wrote:Yeah, I just skimmed through Lowell's ISO. I'm content voting here until I am fully caught up. My biggest concern is that KTS and Nosferatu are both acting very weird about this, but I cannot get ahead of myself.

VOTE: Lowell
all three players r town
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1491, Virtue wrote:Ranger, what do you think about my reads? What should I focus on in my catch up? Why have you made no effort to talk to me since I got here?
huh
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1686, Virtue wrote:
In post 1658, Imperium wrote:
In post 1580, Virtue wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu

Let's fight this out.

T: Imp, Ranger,Ocean, Magna, Ollie
why do you have Ranger and Ocean as town?
In post 1659, Imperium wrote:
In post 1658, Imperium wrote:
In post 1580, Virtue wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu

Let's fight this out.

T: Imp, Ranger,Ocean, Magna, Ollie
why do you have Ranger and Ocean as town?
wait whoa whoa whoa aren't you the one who said we've been buddied and need a hard reset? what did you mean by that? And why do you have the people who I was assuming you were claiming were buddying us and we needed to reset about us as town???
I didn't actually specify who was buddying you. Yet, I don't think it's Ranger by context. I think the people buddying you were the ones not objecting to your snowman case.

I feel the Ranger and Oceanwind are pretty solidly town. They just feel like a radical departure from their scumgames.

Ranger avoids read walls for the most part and reassessment in the face of bad logic. In her recent scum Micro, she refused to consider that her buddy was scum in a 6 player lylo situation despite that situation being very viable to a town Ranger. Here, she's reconsidering a Magna read when the meta does not match.

As for Ocean, his pushes seem rather genuine. Unless you're going for a selective pushing angle (which dictates Ocean Now), I cannot see that.
H U H
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1772, Titus wrote:VOTE: OceanWind

Tammy's taking her time to help you get better and you call it a self-righteous personal attack. You're scum. You took my townread and shitted all over it. I can't see how any player thinks Tammy is attacking them here.

Being called a "shit human being" and the worst person on site for making sure your own scumbuddy treats people with decency. Then talk to me about personal attacks.

You should be thanking her for thinking you're worth the effort if town. Just say thanks. Your advice is wrong but I appreciate the effort.
?????????????????????

A couple posts ago you said this slot was solidly town? wat
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1868, Titus wrote:*pokes you to my question* I need guidance
after you were scumreading me?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1704, Titus wrote:
In post 1627, Ranger wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:That Micro game where you flaked as scum really supports that position too ...
Oh, right, now that you bring it up...does this Killthestory feel like the same Killthestory-as-Kanbei from that game?

It doesn't to me.
Here we go. It was KTS not Magna, Ranger was reconsidering. I think I misspoke there. It was Magna making the point though.
this was the only post about me before Titus asked for guidance.

lol what. so did you and ranger decide to just not push me or what?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1871, Titus wrote:VOTE: Masq

You got me there. The rolefish really hit the desperation note but it didn't seem like desperate town. More like nightkill hunting.

P.S. Trolling one liners are hard as fuck for me to read KTS.

@Imperium, I submitted a VLA for us too.
you seemed to jump on that wagon hard for mediocre reasoning
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Killthestory »

thats weird.

titus was buddying up to ranger until he started getting attacked. going for easy towncred for later?

i think it's safe to say Titus has a large chance of being ranger's bud
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:49 pm

The body of this post writes itself. These are the only words I am going to type of my own. The rest is going to highlight why Kill is such an obvious it’s not even funny …

In post 2096, Killthestory wrote:thats weird.

titus was buddying up to ranger until he started getting attacked. going for easy towncred for later?

i think it's safe to say Titus has a large chance of being ranger's bud

In post 1193, Killthestory wrote:i will sheep my hero ranger

UNVOTE:
In post 1271, Killthestory wrote:LOL MOI IS SCUMREADING RANGER AFTER ME

RANGER IS LITERALLY OBVTOWN WTF
In post 1386, Killthestory wrote:WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO RANGE RSTOP
In post 1844, Killthestory wrote:so ranger you think imperium and MoI are town? im cool with that.

can we like, lynch the Lowell slot or whoevers in it? it's clearly scum lmfao
In post 1864, Killthestory wrote:kek titus i think im gonna lynch you too for hurting my god rangers feelings
In post 1935, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: Ranger

you led me astray, a false prophet

In post 2095, Killthestory wrote:you seemed to jump on that wagon hard for mediocre reasoning

In post 1811, Killthestory wrote:kek

VOTE: Masquerade

Because I'm B O R E D

In post 2088, Killthestory wrote:everyone she scumreads flips town, everyone she defends has a likelihood of being scum.

In post 88, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: ChurchofMercy
Is it working?
In post 778, Killthestory wrote:
In post 776, Severa wrote:Because I'm 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt certain that Snarky is scum and the same is not true of CoM.
Why weren't you this energetic in 1672 huh?

Ehh, I could be persuaded.
lol scum
In post 1239, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: lowell
In post 1539, Killthestory wrote:but I wanna hammer ; ) ) )

VOTE: Snarky
In post 1869, Killthestory wrote:IVE BECOME IMPORTANT.

Masq is scum mainly because of his predecessor, and he hasn't necessarily helped himself. When it came to Lowell, Lowell posted little. When he did post, it felt off. In the last game I played with Lowell, the guy didn't seem to like me. He got me lynched because he didn't like my playstyle and thought it was scummy.

Then you have this game where in the early game Lowell was buddying the fuck outta me. He said he was gonna sheep me to victory or some shit and that I was town. That's a major jump from one game to another. It felt insincere, and his pushes lacked any sort of genuine scumhunting. It was just scummy as fuck.

Then you have Masq who's pushing good cases, but I disagree. Any case can be made to look good in the eyes of others, but it isn't necessarily true. Any mafia player knows this to be true since some players convince themselves that another town is scum when they're town. So while Masq's pushes might have looked good, I disagree with them because I'm currently townreading a couple of the people he's pushing. His defense also is lacking any sort of passion a townie might have. Not, like, anger, but more of a certain desperation. I'm feeling Masq more like an entrapped animal rather than a desperate townie trying to make others see reason.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:50 pm

But MoI you say ... that's not fair ... those quotes aren't in context ..

Which is exactly the same thing Kill just did. And that's why he is scum. He can't honestly scum hunt and has to grasp from whatever straws he can to pretend to be looking for his partners.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by RachMarie »

@ MoI

Do you have any other experience besides this game (obviously completed games), with Kill?

I was not kidding about having trouble reading trolls, I do better with logical folk who build cases n such.

Return to “Completed Open Games”