New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Hi ♡

Haven't read the entire thing yet. Just skimmed through the last few pages. First impressions: this agar guy's case on my slot is too weirdly gung ho and doesn't seem all that strong...don't really understand why lots of people were like "woah agar much case very convince" but I'll have to read the whole thread first before I can come up with anything appreciable
Also, I don't like guy with creepy avatar's(boem) posts from what I've seen in the last few pages.

I'll be back when I catch up

Cya ♡
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3617 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:03 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3615, shannon wrote:Google tells me that Boem's avatar is of a Croatian singer, is that right?
oh interesting. i thought he looks very tatar
or turkish

ANYWAY
im at page 27 rn and i feel like i'll turn into a vegetable if i keep reading...so catchup posts will come tomorrow
but for now i want something answered
dear transcend,
i really like your reads and general posting so far(havent read past pg 27)
and it seems like you also agreed with implosion's early list. i like your lists(transcend and implosion( and you two have been asking and calling out the same questions/people i would ask/call out so im getting very towny vibes from you both so far
so @transcend from what ive seen on the last few pages, youre now pushing for an implosion lynch. why?
did something significant happen later in the thread that has you thinking he's scummy? i mean why did you stop going after boem? so far it seems like boem is scum. and why not mirhawk?
also why arent people pushing for pergaomethingV? 27 pages in and that guy has barely said anything, and the little he said is just bs.

proper posts tomorrow
bye
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3620 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:12 am

Post by kraska77 »

I will eat your pancreas if you make me read the entire thread only to lynch me before I get the chance to say anything ♡♡♡
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3622 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:19 am

Post by kraska77 »

Out of my way, insect ♡
What are you in a rush for? Why do you want this mislynch to go through so bad?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3624 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3623, Zachstralkita wrote:But I don't push mislynches
Then shush
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3643 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:33 am

Post by kraska77 »

ftr even if im put at hammer range, i will claim only after i get a reads list in.
so like calm yo tits guys and move on to something else until i catch up and post my reads
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3646 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:40 am

Post by kraska77 »

you wont get a claim out of me until i post my reads period
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3658 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:21 am

Post by kraska77 »

how is that scummy
ive already invested time in reading and started taking notes, so i want to get a chance to sort people out and post my thoughts rather than get speed lynched. if people can follow my logic and i can divert the wagon off me without even having to claim then that would be great obviously. so why not? it's worth a try. if, after i post my thoughts, people are still content on a kraska lynch, then atleast you will have some information to go off on based on what people will say about the stuff i post. atleast that will force people who keep their vote on me to give more solid reasons for why i should be lynched than claiming they were convinced by agar's weak case or chalk it up to following their daddies :D

@transcend
why implosion
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3663 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

no
i wont claim before i get my word out
it will hurt town
enough of this crap
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3702 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by kraska77 »

fuck i cant possibly read the whole thing at this point
and im being used as an excuse to halt the flow of the game. dont you have other scum to catch or something? nothing to do until i claim?

anyway here's what i gathered so far, from ISOing some of the players and reading like ~40-50 pages of this game. first 30 pages and last 15 or so pages mostly.
AGar's case on performer is shit.
this is kinda irrelevant but AGar is playing exactly the way i play as scum so my scumdar is pinging the fuck out of me right now

implosion's rebuttal of AGar's case is really good, read it:
, , and
--------
AGar threw shade on lots of people other than performer, majority of his posts consist of him quoting others and saying "^ kill this" or "holy shit wtf is this ^"
i see this as AGar creating a lot of noise. he would point out scummy posts, write something that is supposed to insinuate he would be okay with the quoted person getting lynched. but do nothing to generate real content or exert real pressure on any of them. for instance he thinks boem is scummy as fuck, but when transcend asked him why he did not join him when he was pushing on boem, he says the push lost momentum. very cute, then why dont you push him again if he is really as scummy as you think he is. he's just keeping his reads flexible so he can later go back and pick one of the people he threw shade at and case them. and performer was low activity towards the latter part of day 1, his post are very null so AGar can conveniently manipulate them to spin the narrative that performer is scum. thats the bulk of AGar's case on performer, he pulled it out of his butt, the whole thing reads like someone trying hard to find fault with something, twisting NAI posts to make them look scum motivated. performer makes convenient lynch bait

town(in no particular order):
me
Dunnstral
zachsomething
Lapsa

Transcend(but hmm..look into this one if he keeps pushing for implosion)
shannon
almost50
implosion
varsoon
beeboy only becuase of claim

could be scum:
Boem_u_dusi
podosomething
airicknumbers hmm but im leaning town on this one
PeregrineV...this guy's ISO is a joke

scum:
AGar...if i get lynched, this one's next on the chopping block okaythx
one of these two is scum: wake/titus. i dont see them being scum together but im reading their interactions as TvS
Mirhawk
vedith

this is lazy, i know, but this is the best i can come up with right now. if i survive this day and keep reading through the game then i will obviously have better to offer the more i keep up. if im lynched today then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3703 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3669, Boem_u_dusi wrote:I can almost feel Almost50's blood pressure rising with each passing moment caused by kraska not claiming.
if anyone's blood pressure is going up it's me
almost50 took out half of my post and responded to the part directed at zach
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3705 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by kraska77 »

dont know. would be reading the slot as scum rn if it werent for the claim
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3708 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3702, kraska77 wrote:one of these two is scum: wake/titus. i dont see them being scum together but im reading their interactions as TvS
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3709 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by kraska77 »

i'll vote AGar or mirhawk today
i want to see what AGar and those sheeping him have to say about my post and implosion's defense of performer
noone's allowed to keep their vote on me before they state why they're keeping it
VOTE: mirhawk for now
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3711 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:37 am

Post by kraska77 »

transcend
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3714 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:47 am

Post by kraska77 »

transcenddd
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:48 am

Post by kraska77 »

why implosion
im not seeing it tbh
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:50 am

Post by kraska77 »

Agar's case on performer Is convoluted and hyperbolic. I trust my senses when it comes to picking up on stuff like this. As opposed to airicknumbers' vote/read on performer for example which felt organic, gradual and genuine(airicknumbers is currently null leaning town for me)
The thing is if we do associatives, it wouldn't make sense for both implosion and agar to be mafia. Why would a scum implosion white knight performer? That would like lay the foundation for a potential implosion v agar showdown in day 3 after performer's flip
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:32 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3723, Zachstralkita wrote:convoluted and hyperbolic.... yea... descriptive words aren't exactly how you rebuttal an argument. you need to address it
habibi
you are wrong about me and adamant about it. if you think i give a crap what your other reads are, im gonna laugh :D
also i did say what was wrong with agar's case. and linked implosion's rebuttal of it, it's already been addressed and im not a fan of redundancy
In post 3723, Zachstralkita wrote:also LOL @ the AGar scumread yea cause he would openly push a "ML"like that...
bruh :facepalm:

In post 3723, Zachstralkita wrote:The majority of people who scumread AGar are people he has voted in the past.
oh i knew someone was going to say that, which is why i wrote this V
In post 3720, kraska77 wrote:Agar's case on performer Is convoluted and hyperbolic. I trust my senses when it comes to picking up on stuff like this. As opposed to airicknumbers' vote/read on performer for example which felt organic, gradual and genuine(airicknumbers is currently null leaning town for me)
i have no qualms with airick's vote as i was able to see the progression and the motivation behind it. so im not scumreading agar simply because he's voting me
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:39 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3724, Zachstralkita wrote:So Wake and Titus are both on your scum list
In post 3724, Zachstralkita wrote:Neither of them are scum they just death tunnel each other and Wake doesn't know when to quit
ive seen hardcore TvT death-tunneling, this one feels off. their interactions with other players make me think they're not both scum together, but one of them is scum and its titus most probably as her posts feel more manipulative. but im not really into sorting either of them atm because their ISOs are loaded with wifom garbage that i dont care to sift through
In post 3724, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm going to omit the fact that the dead mafia was included on that list
it's there for comedic relief :D
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3728 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:43 am

Post by kraska77 »

ive seen hardcore TvT death-tunneling before*****
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3745 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:37 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3742, Zachstralkita wrote: We were able to speedlynch scum yesterday. I feel like if the slot were town the scum would have encouraged a faster lynch but now.... the wagon is just stopped
What an exciting wagon...truly is a wonder why it ever stopped (see below)
In post 3422, Boem_u_dusi wrote:I got a little carried away here, but this stuff irritates me. I'd prefer playing a game without enabling replacements, this way I have to figure out who is an asshole and who really has some stuff going on in his/her life.
In post 3461, Transcend wrote:
In post 3455, Boem_u_dusi wrote:I'm going to trust AGar on this one.

VOTE: Performer

p much this.

i'm sorta ambivalent to saving perf at this point even though i think he's gonna flip green.
In post 3411, shannon wrote:Far be it from me not to jump on a wagon. VOTE: Performer
In post 3370, Dunnstral wrote:Mirhawk is cornered scum here. Look at his last post.

I don't see anything in implosion to indicate he's scum. That's not saying I see him as towny I just don't know why he's voted

Performer was towny in my mind too
In post 3397, Titus wrote:I don't wanna pick between my daddies. :(
In post 3412, Titus wrote:VOTE: Performer

Zach!Daddy, look what we're doing now. :)
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3746 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:39 am

Post by kraska77 »

The wagon on performer was a joke and you know it, also was mostly prompted by a weak case. Obviously I was not going to quietly take the rope when i can dissolve the wagon on me by pointing out that it's dumb
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3748 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:52 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hey airick, thanks!
Regarding Mirhawk: why the heck is he after Dunn? His actions just feel so far removed from the actual happenings of the game
He thinks Titus is town for fake claiming to "save" Dunn, but he doesn't think Dunn is town? Doesn't quite add up
I mean, I can see how people can think Dunn is town and Titus is scum, but I can't see how the logic adds up the other way around?
That and a bunch of other stuff that I'll have to pick out of his ISO to case him for at some point (not now because I can't be bothered) in general I do not get town vibes from Mirhawk, none of his posts have pinged town for me. Most are null, some are slightly scummy especially with regards to timing of the posts.
Fwiw im not too hot about this vote right now, I'd rather have agar pressured first, but im waiting for agar to respond to me first

Also r.i.p zach you have been successfully wifomed even before a performer flip (I'll explain later im really dizzy right now)
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3750 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:08 am

Post by kraska77 »

His actions are removed from the game. What would voting you achieve? You claimed, people riled you up for it. You claimed and it's done. Almost 50 also claimed they jailed you
So like
What would a vote on you now achieve? I want to know. Because it seems to me that everything that can be said about this topic has already been said. A wagon on you is not happening and he knows it, so it follows that the vote on you is a pressure vote. But like. Is there something about your claim that still needs clarification or something? What new information would a pressure vote on you prompt at this point?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3751 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:09 am

Post by kraska77 »

Tl; dr: why is he not doing something more useful with his vote?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3770 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3760, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 3705, kraska77 wrote:dont know. would be reading the slot as scum rn if it werent for the claim
This happened a hundred pages into the game nowhere near the pages you've read, has anyone mentioned it in the last fifteen pages?
I ISOed some people so I saw references to his claim
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3771 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3769, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 3750, kraska77 wrote:His actions are removed from the game. What would voting you achieve? You claimed, people riled you up for it. You claimed and it's done. Almost 50 also claimed they jailed you
So like
What would a vote on you now achieve? I want to know. Because it seems to me that everything that can be said about this topic has already been said. A wagon on you is not happening and he knows it, so it follows that the vote on you is a pressure vote. But like. Is there something about your claim that still needs clarification or something? What new information would a pressure vote on you prompt at this point?
You're right I should definitely be on one of the leading wagons. Which would you prefer, yours or mine?

I'm on Dunn because I think Dunn's scum and I don't think the odds of you flipping scum are really all that great.

I suppose if I'm limited to only picking already formed wagons I could go with Implosion, but I simply don't feel like it.
Join the wagon on me if you think I'm scum obviously
Or push anyone you think is scum
A dunnstral lynch is not going to happen and you know it
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3774 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by kraska77 »

W00t @AGar come fite me
Your weak ass case is not getting me lynched
"I see no town motivation" bla bla bla iso performer and you can see how his posting is not alignment indicative for the most part, you twisted and cherry picked his posts to spin the narrative that they're scummy. Don't make me repeat myself. You know your case is weak and does not warrant a lynch
I explained why Mirhawk is pinging scum to me last page but looks like you two(zach and agar) will continue to wear your tinfoil hats
Also lol don't even try flinging mud at transcend. Noone will buy this
Why don't you push boem then?
Are you going to tell me that out of all players on day 2, Performer iso looks like the juiciest to start a wagon on? Please.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3777 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3757, AGar wrote: kraska - "Please lynch anyone but me, PLEASE!"
I actually don't mind getting lynched if i get to drive you to a corner first so you down after me
Why are you not pushing boem?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3778 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3776, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 3771, kraska77 wrote:Join the wagon on me if you think I'm scum obviously
Or push anyone you think is scum
A dunnstral lynch is not going to happen and you know it
You're saying vote anyone who isn't a single vote wagon, but there is literally only one other game in town.

It feels like you're trying to say vote Implosion without having the word Implosion anywhere in your post.
No I think implosion is town why would I ask you to vote implosion
Come on don't you find anyone scummy at this point and want to push them?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3783 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Zach you are dumb
Zach you are dumb
Zach you are dumb
Zach you are dumb
Zach you are dumb
Zach you are dumb
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3787 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by kraska77 »

@airick why not both? I'm going to pressure both
Mirhawk is in a muddier situation so if we're wrong about him and he's town then he needs to acquit himself, this one's more pressing
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3796 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by kraska77 »

@Titus then push them on your own and stop this daddy crap
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3797 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by kraska77 »

@Titus what do you think of agar?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3800 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Im fine with wagons on Anyone not on my town list, save for airicknumbers
Would like the day to end with either an agar or Mirhawk lynch
Mirhawk are you telling me the only scum read you have so far is the universally town read person? :/
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3801 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Mirhawk why not do something useful with your vote. Your vote on Dunn is parking vote as far as I'm concerned
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3789, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 3778, kraska77 wrote:No I think implosion is town why would I ask you to vote implosion
Come on don't you find anyone scummy at this point and want to push them?
I think Dunn is scum, why doesn't he count? I also additionally I think Shannon is scum.

I've laid out clear reasons for why I think both of them are scum, do you think they're wrong? If so why?

I also currently mistrust Boem and Implosion for specific things within the last bunch of pages. I used to have a scumread on Transcend, but I forgot why.
Oh I missed this post
Dunn already said all he has to say about the claim episode. Your vote is useless because a) no wagon will form on Dunn today b) there is no new info you can get out of pushing Dunn now
If u think shannon or boem are scummy, push them. I don't agree with shannon bc i think she's been set up as convenient lynch bait but push her if you think she's scum
Point is your vote on Dunn has no utility
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3809 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by kraska77 »

i honestly did not feel an iota of pressure when i replaced in lol so if you guys would stop claiming im pressuring mirhawk to get the pressure off myself, that would be cool. im genuinely trying to sort mirhawk and so far he's doing a terrible job at making me reconsider a vote on him
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3810 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3794, Dunnstral wrote:Also that Boem vote was slimy. Not sure why you constantly have to hear from Varsoon, either
btw i think titus is being shade too
if im correct on my read on agar then mafia cannot afford a lynch on me right now, titus is also changing gears but in a more crafty way. she's also decentralizing responsibility for this day's wagon by getting conftowns to decide and consolidate on someone. she's not exerting real pressure on anyone either
there's definitely a lot more manipulation in titus' iso than wake's
only reason im still going back and forth on who's town or scum between them is that it seems some of you know titus well and youre not reading scum.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3813 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by kraska77 »

im really really town
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3818 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3817, Transcend wrote:which feels like a pocket on implosion's behalf.
possible
but
like i said
agar and implosion's interations prior to me replacing in show that they cant possibly be scum together
and it's agar im scum reading
so that pushes implosion out of the picture for me by default
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3820 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by kraska77 »

wake's vote on you
also never knew claiming at l-4 is a thing <3
i agree the varsoon thing will resolve itself eventually so yes lets stop talking about that
or about me claiming at l-4
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3823 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by kraska77 »

what's multiball :good: newsflash im a newbie btw
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3829 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by kraska77 »

hmm isnt it extremely unfair for town to play against multiple mafia factions that also get to coordinate during day?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3838 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by kraska77 »

i was never at l-1 though and i was confident i can get people off my wagon without much effort since the wagon assembled on a weak case anyway
i like almost50's post. but al, if my read on agar is correct then he could easily make people hesitate to vote mir(if he is his scum too) by making it look like im redirecting pressure from my wagon to his. otherwise im not too hot on this vote, but i cant discount the possibility that a scum agar could make the mir wagon loose momentum and make it so neither of us gets lynched and we keep drawing this shit out in day 3. im giving mir a chance to acquit himself but he keeps evading my point even though it makes sense, in his last post he basically asked me what the merit in doing something useful with his vote and exerting pressure on people other than dunn is...he might be giving up or something...but...he's flailing and i dont like this
also he voted dunn right before i replaced in so it's not all that far fetched that he would hesitate to vote me if he's scum
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3841 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by kraska77 »

guys can we pressure agar or titus
or podokhkjfjkl
how about that
prefer the first two
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3845 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3843, Transcend wrote:kraska if you can make a case on agar that is more than

"his case on me is bullshit"

i'd POSSIBLY be willing to rope AGar.

but you gotta be convincing
yessir
i will
but if im gonna write something half decent i'll need time obviously
so cya when im done(probably tomorrow)
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3852 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:29 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3848, shannon wrote:
In post 3841, kraska77 wrote:guys can we pressure agar or titus
or podokhkjfjkl
how about that
prefer the first two
I don't know why podoboq's name is so hard for people, it's symmetrical

I could happily see the end of Titus. I think her style has really changed since the heady days of the mason claims and I can only think it's a response to having so much negative attention on her. Same with Zach.
thee dareth speaketh to me while thee remaineth on mine own wagon?????
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3863 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:53 am

Post by kraska77 »

hhahhaha
transcend, titus is scum.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3868 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:05 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3865, Titus wrote:Nope. Flail more. We had two static wagons for most of the day, both full of obvtown. Indicates a lack of compromise. Your wagon had Zach me and Dunn and couldn't get juice. Why?
Who's flailing here? You're implying scum stopped my wagon from going through even though people were happily declaring intent to hammer just before I replaced in and noone was doing anything to stop it
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3869 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:09 am

Post by kraska77 »

Oh except implosion
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:22 am

Post by kraska77 »

It's not hard to see why people will reconsider staying on a performer wagon after a replacement is inbound.
Pretty much everyone except airick agar and zach had performer as null leaning town in their lists. Yeah people are chicken and one thing I noticed from iso dives is so many people saying noone has strongly pinged them as scum, so when agar and zach come in sounding pretty confident, they're gonna gravitate towards the wagon. But then I replaced and people were back to not being sure
And please, you keep saying varsoon/wake should be lynched but then vote for performer.

Did you even read the last few pages? Why am I or Mirhawk scum? Who is scumier and why? Why are you not trying to convince anyone that wake is scum?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3879 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:35 am

Post by kraska77 »

*blood pressure goes up*
boem how many times are you going to bring this point up? performer was in many games at the time he replaced out and he replaced out of ALL of them at the same time
he cant possibly be scum in all of them, do the math pls
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3906 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:55 am

Post by kraska77 »

wow wake so salty
wake what do you think of the mirhawk wagon
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3909 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:02 am

Post by kraska77 »

eventhough mirhawk is still pinging me red
im actually considering voting elsewhere bc titus is on the wagon now
i dont trust titus
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3912 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:05 am

Post by kraska77 »

nah im keeping my vote for now because i know i'll keep second guessing myself the entire game if mirhawk survives
but im watching you, if you do something fishy i'll move my vote
there are 3 people i dont trust on this wagon and i hate that
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3914 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:08 am

Post by kraska77 »

you, boem and guy who hardly posts
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3939 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:04 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3937, beeboy wrote:5) Almost50 got roleblocked >_>
He doesn't get informed that his actions were roleblocker?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3940 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:05 am

Post by kraska77 »

Roleblocked*
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3943 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:08 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hahahahahahahahahha
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3950 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:21 am

Post by kraska77 »

Wakes reads are shit for the most part
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3951 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:22 am

Post by kraska77 »

Is he usually this bad?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3954 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:26 am

Post by kraska77 »

Are you seriously getting touchy over being told your reads are shit
I mean if that offends you then lol
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3956 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:29 am

Post by kraska77 »

I'm not the one trying to get 2 claimers who are practically conftowns lynched
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:31 am

Post by kraska77 »

You are doing exactly what Mirhawk is doing btw.
This is why I keep going back and forth on whether or not you're town
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:46 am

Post by kraska77 »

What does "w" even mean
But anyway there's a good chance wake is just paranoid town. and im very very town
so
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3969 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:38 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3966, Titus wrote:I don't think anyone bussed Vedith.
why were you getting performer lynched then :?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:40 am

Post by kraska77 »

transcend what do you think of titus saying either me or mirhawk should go a few pages ago?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3981 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:05 am

Post by kraska77 »

hmm titus i dont see how that follows
when agar switched his vote to vedith and was asked to explain the sudden change of heart, he said he did so because conftowns said they werent going to get on a titus wagon. now regardless of what you think of my read on agar, im sure mafia could very well moved to vedith or someone else as soon as they saw conftowns redirect focus. i dont think they would all pass up the opportunity to be part of the main lynch wagon
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:14 am

Post by kraska77 »

begs the question why are you voting mirhawk and not me then?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3986 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:15 am

Post by kraska77 »

if you have more solid reasons to suspect my slot why is your vote not on me?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:19 am

Post by kraska77 »

and her vote is on mirhawk now
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3991 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:23 am

Post by kraska77 »

im baffled as to why she doesnt even try to keep my wagon together by saying this stuff before, and now comes and says that my wagon has disassembled so she's voting for mirhawk
she's not even trying to get me lynched
even though she says she finds my slot is scummy
and votes mirhawk
why
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3992 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

titus if you dont explain why youre voting mirhawk over me, im voting you
VOTE: titus
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3997 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:45 am

Post by kraska77 »

youre being passive about pushing for a lynch on me though, the stuff in your iso about performer is like one or two lines
im ISOing you now and you did state reasons for why you find mirhawk scummy but they were in the part of the thread that i havent read so i'll take off my vote. atleast the stuff you have on mirhawk is not dependent on the narrative that im scum so i can accept it(because i know im not scum)
UNVOTE: titus
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:46 am

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: mirhawk
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4054 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

It's l-1
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4057 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:38 am

Post by kraska77 »

:*
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4061 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:26 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4058, Zachstralkita wrote: - Lynch kraska lol
Spooooopy
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4070 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:16 am

Post by kraska77 »

im demotivated from hard defending myself bc people like zach will not consider dropping the preconception that I replaced into a scum slot before reading any post i make lmao. I didn't even bother reading performers entire iso because I know his actions were not scum motivated, he was just not vocal about his thought process post-vedith replacement probably bc he was busy and overwhelmed by the thread, and so people are interpreting his actions however they want. If this slot will take the rope it will be ~me~ who gets lynched, so i should be given the chance to start off with a clean slate. i can't explain performers action and i have no way to prove to you that they were not scum motivated other than doing my own thing and playing to town's win condition
Or you can not listen to me, whatever
@zach I'm enjoying your posts anyway knowing you're dead wrong hehehehe :good:
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4080 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:02 am

Post by kraska77 »

Boem your reads list now pls
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4115 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:35 am

Post by kraska77 »

Fk u all
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4144 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:02 am

Post by kraska77 »

I love people who write like they have rods up their butts, boem is not even close to that so stfu podo pls
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4147 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:06 am

Post by kraska77 »

I mean I have 0 problems with agar's posting style but if u find boem's tone more problematic than agar's then no comment
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4157 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:17 am

Post by kraska77 »

I love agar's posts even though he's trying to get my derriere lynched...can't wait for agar's reply to podo lol
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4187 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:13 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4177, Boem_u_dusi wrote:You already voted Mirhawk.
Delete ur account
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4194 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:18 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4193, Boem_u_dusi wrote:I count only 8 votes?
Delete ur account
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4335 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by kraska77 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: titus
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4337 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by kraska77 »

@Almost50 i recall podokhkjfjkl also saying neoplotian is not a strong role way back, I don't see how he would know this if he were scum
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4338 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4303, Titus wrote:
In post 4285, podoboq wrote:
In post 4280, Dunnstral wrote:I don't see how we can essentially have 2 protective roles and 2 backup roles

If anything, there is no nurse and the backup nurse is just for the mafia neapolitan which seems likely actually

maybe mafia does have a traitor?
If there are two docs, backup nurse seems possible. Also, Varsoon's crumb is 100% believable.

You see what I mean now about mafia neapolitan being a garbage role for the scum team.
Yes, and they are informed of all the claims at start and all the claims are town.

VOTE: podog
Is not a strong role in this game****
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4339 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Quote is not meant to be there in post 4337
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4342 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by kraska77 »

is titus cornered scum or just being ridiculous at this point?
thoughts?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4343 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by kraska77 »

^question directed at everyone
except wake lol
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4348 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by kraska77 »

@titus im not going to hold you scumreading mirhawk against you bc his push on dunn didnt make sense until he claimed
but your other pushes are me and wake
and we're town
and now you want podod lynched when recent events have shown him to be town
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4352 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4349, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4348, kraska77 wrote:@titus im not going to hold you scumreading mirhawk against you bc his push on dunn didnt make sense until he claimed

It still doesn't make snese, he basically said "Dunn thought there was a doctor on him, but I'm doctor and wasn't on him!" when a jailkeeper already announced that they were on me anyway and it's just a dumb reason in general
what i took from mirhawk's last post is he doesnt buy almost50's claim
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4362 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4355, Almost50 wrote: Now let me stick my neck out (and get it chopped for it), but why do I get the feeling you're suggesting Scum!podoq would know that also?? Do you think they received a "Hey, you're Mafia Neapolitan, but I've deliberately given most players some useless roles so that they would not investigate VT to you." kind of PM? Because I think it would be outrageously ridiculous if Scum were told about it beforehand. It would explain the bus and all (i.e. would make some of the voters on Vedith more likely scum) but I don't believe mods are likely to go through the trouble of picking all the roles and then telling the Mafia about their existence.
not even going to pretend i follow your thought process if you think im suggesting that
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4364 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by kraska77 »

yeah ive had enough internet for today bye guys
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4365 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by kraska77 »

UNVOTE:
titus is being too ridiculous to be scum i guess
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:23 am

Post by kraska77 »

I don't mind lynching him either
But
Can't remember who said this but apparently he lurks as both alignments but his lurking when he's scum is more calculated
He's been involved in day 1's lynch wagon and Mirhawk's near lynch. Day 2 is going to end in another wagon ofc so i think if he's scum, his involvement with 3 wagons can give enough clues
Which is why I'd rather we look into him day 3
If u want pressure on boem I'll help
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:24 am

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: boem [/boem]
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:25 am

Post by kraska77 »

Lmao
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4410 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:25 am

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: boem
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4421 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:13 am

Post by kraska77 »

Silence, fool
Can you like
pipe down and chair the symposium?
Podo has been crumbling pr for a while now btw
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4422 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:14 am

Post by kraska77 »

Crumbing*
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4424 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:17 am

Post by kraska77 »

Ugh fine
VOTE: pv
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4427 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:20 am

Post by kraska77 »

Rude :(
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4460 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:05 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4438, Transcend wrote:*holds a puppy dog treat*
you are dead to me
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4485 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:36 am

Post by kraska77 »

anyway if it werent for zach constantly yapping about me being scum, i wouldnt have sheeped transcend so obviously
i just know if i dont land a scum lynch on this day, i will have to fight off zach and co on day 3 and i cant be bothered to do that
the prospect of the pv lynch going through and him flipping scum while i keep my vote on boem is what made me change
im not voting implosion though
but if its between boem and pv i'll go with either
@zach did you even read the last few posts by podo? i obviosly wouldnt out him but he already outed himself so whatever
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4493 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:45 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4491, Zachstralkita wrote:pardon me kraska, but do you actually think your actions thus far are headed in the direction of "scum lynch"?
let me look at your scum lynch list real quick...o yeah im on top of it lmaoooooo
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4496 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:51 am

Post by kraska77 »

that reminds me...i saw that one post by u before lmfaooo
wait i have to put it here
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4497 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:55 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3097, Zachstralkita wrote:Now, this isn't exactly to say Performer is scum based on a few simple images. No, it's more to implore you all to put your faith in my keen intuition, honed over the years until it became sharper than stalagmite.

Spoiler:

Exhibit A - Here we see Zachstralkita's prime scumhunting take place on the VERY FIRST(or second) page of the game, folks, during RVS no less. As usual we have Dunnstral making a cameo being a nuisance

Exhibit B - So it begins. Well another thing to note is the replacement had a fucking K in his ZAC as opposed to an H, so that's how you know he's a fucking mark. Not to detract from how I accurately pinned that slot as scum Day 1 like the fucking fortune teller in Animal Crossing on the Gamecube.

Exhibit C - An innocent question, almost as innocent as small children newly born.

It seems they're always trying to keep a playa down.

Exhibit D - ??? profit Nevermind that Dunnstral was trying to derail this lynch the whole game and he was town, let's not even get into that
yeah found it...he put so much effort into this </3 i almost feel bad for being town lmaoooo
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4498 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:56 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4495, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 4494, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 4493, kraska77 wrote:
In post 4491, Zachstralkita wrote:pardon me kraska, but do you actually think your actions thus far are headed in the direction of "scum lynch"?
let me look at your scum lynch list real quick...o yeah im on top of it lmaoooooo

let me look at your " scum you've gotten lynched " list real quick.... o yeah its empty LMFAOOOO

and you were finna lynch the doctor. awhhh
And uncc'ed Vanilla Townie too.
i sometimes cant tell if ure joking and ur avatar doesnt help
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4501 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:02 am

Post by kraska77 »

[quote="In post 4499
Yeah that did take a decent fucking amount of effort. I had to upload those screenshots to imgur, god damn it.[/quote]
time and effort that should have been spent on scumhunting instead smh

(ok im done with shitposting goodnight)
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4674 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4663, Titus wrote:No one seems to have an odd/even night role. That suggests Mirhawk is lying.
I'm ignorant about this stuff
Do they have to come together?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4678 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by kraska77 »

@zach well looks like Mirhawk might be scum after all lmao
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4682 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by kraska77 »

How do u know it's 2 shot?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4687 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Seems unfair from a mafia perspective tho if they have basic roles
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4689 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by kraska77 »

OK mystery man
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4713 (isolation #119) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Anyone else thinks wakes reaction to this seems fake?
so..do we wait for podo to talk? Apparently his role can vindicate mirhawk
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4715 (isolation #120) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Oh Beeboy im thinking the same
His reaction is fake
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4717 (isolation #121) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by kraska77 »

You're not trying to figure out why titus was killed
You're being defensive
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4727 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Either to wifom the fuck out of town if he's scum
Or because guaranteed mislynch
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4728 (isolation #123) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by kraska77 »

We'll see
I'm going to wait for podo
I don't like wakes reaction to this at all
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4733 (isolation #124) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4731, Wake1 wrote:scrutinizing
Looking forward to this :P
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4735 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Awwww
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4736 (isolation #126) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Oh wait
I just realised I didn't quote the entire thing
Sorry that looks sparky i didn't mean for the quote to come out that way. Don't know what happened
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4737 (isolation #127) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Snarky*
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4750 (isolation #128) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by kraska77 »

im gonna need a little hand holding here
so we have an even night doctor, a doctor, a nurse and a back up nurse?
but then whats the point of the even night doctor's presence?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4751 (isolation #129) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by kraska77 »

wait one more question
lets say day 2 ended in a mirhawk lynch and mirhawk was indeed an even night doctor
would the nurse take mirhawk's place then? or is the nurse a stand by for the full doctor only?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4757 (isolation #130) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by kraska77 »

yeah why not zach or idk someone else
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4763 (isolation #131) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by kraska77 »

my head hurts but i'll try to make sense of this
podo said he'll vindicate mirhawk on day3 or his nk alone would be enough to vindicate him
so why would mirhawk protect him?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4781 (isolation #132) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by kraska77 »

also i think wake is scum at this point
i was busy over the weekend but i went through lapsa's iso and apparently im not the only one who thinks there was something off about titus v wake
lapsa said it ended unnaturally and i completely agree
well i did say before that i would be reading both as scum if it weren't for their interactions with the other players, and titus is confirmed town so wake is most probably scum
and his reaction to titus' nk was awkward and contrived
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4788 (isolation #133) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: wake
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4803 (isolation #134) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4782, implosion wrote:That was today, not yesterday, boem.
umm i just checked the quote
that was day 2
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4808 (isolation #135) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4801, Boem_u_dusi wrote:I'm considering that the scum killed Titus to frame Wake, but Wake is making that really easy with horrible reads and his claim is ridiculous.
nope
today's spotlight was on mirhawk not wake
titus' death wouldnt have framed him
most people were townreading him anyway
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4810 (isolation #136) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by kraska77 »

lol what just happened
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4814 (isolation #137) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: mirhawk
im back to my original list
im shit at everything but i think im good at picking up on awkwardness and stuff like that
wake and agar are the other scum imo
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4818 (isolation #138) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by kraska77 »

if mirhawk is scum then almost50 is conftown
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4822 (isolation #139) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by kraska77 »

implosion and podo are definitely town

by process of elimination, chances that airick is scum go up. but i guess i'll look into that as the game progresses
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4825 (isolation #140) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by kraska77 »

because mirhawk totally disregarded almost50's claim right from the beginning, he's been indirectly implicating him for a long time now
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4827 (isolation #141) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by kraska77 »

also throwing shade at almost50's claim means throwing shade at dunnstral in extension
which is what wake and mirhawk have been doing all day 2 long
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4843 (isolation #142) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4841, implosion wrote:well n1 there was only one death so he obviously killed peregrine's protection target OH WAIT
is it possible mafia and sk targeted lapsa?
i think mirhawk is just BSing
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4846 (isolation #143) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4843, kraska77 wrote:
In post 4841, implosion wrote:well n1 there was only one death so he obviously killed peregrine's protection target OH WAIT
is it possible mafia and sk targeted lapsa?
i think mirhawk is just BSing
someone explain this to me my head hurts and i cant be bothered to do mental gymnastics rn
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4858 (isolation #144) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4849, Transcend wrote:Actually I'll wait to explain why Dunn is conf town until A50 posts.
you dont even have to
dunn could have "scum" written all over his face rn and noone would believe him :P
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4860 (isolation #145) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4854, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4732, Wake1 wrote:Almost50, who did you jail Nights 1 & 2?
Holy molly friggin' dang! You guys decided to get all fired up posting while I'm preparing to go to bed???

@Wake:

I already claimed my N1 JK was on Dunn. N2 I JK'd kraska.

I'll try to do a quick catch up before I sign off.
oii im not scum </3
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4876 (isolation #146) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4855, Boem_u_dusi wrote:Why did you jailkeep kraska?
he was convinced im scum day 2 -__- just iso him, the latter part of his day 2 posts are focused on me for the most part
he jailed me bc he thought im scum
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4893 (isolation #147) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4890, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4886, Transcend wrote:well you performed an action or visited someone. and scum vig isn't a thing. so when you changed your claim from 1SV to 2SV that made you conf town.
In post 4888, Transcend wrote:i was testing to see if you'd claim having motion, if you were scum you'd likely keep your 1SV claim. i think you're conf town for changing it to 2SV.
You little slipper that doesn't even make sense
why not o.0 im not following
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4902 (isolation #148) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by kraska77 »

boem doesnt the thing you quoted say he would be able to detect if the action was performed BY or ON the player?
im not following guys
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4909 (isolation #149) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by kraska77 »

transcend is town this isnt a slip
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4912 (isolation #150) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by kraska77 »

you guys are just paranoid atm
agar and wake and probably airick are the remaining scum
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4918 (isolation #151) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by kraska77 »

yeah so stop being paranoid and reading too much into nothing guys <3
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4924 (isolation #152) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4920, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4912, kraska77 wrote:you guys are just paranoid atm
agar and wake and probably airick are the remaining scum
I'd like to once again consider Zach.
zach's actions do mesh in nicely with the narrative that he's scum but his tone and the general feel of his posts and what not throughout was very raw/unfiltered town so i dont think so
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (isolation #153) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by kraska77 »

i gtg
im not backpedaling on my original list especially not since i found out i read mirhawk's aloofness/awkwardness correctly, wake being obv scum at this point, agar scum by association and contrived reads+hyperbolic tone and airick prob scum by elimination
transcend is town, his tone throughout was town
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4951 (isolation #154) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 0, GuyInFreezer wrote:
MY GAME, MY FLAVOR MAFIA

Current Status: Day 3 Image

Deadline: (expired on 2016-07-31 00:59:36)

PLAYERS
  1. AGar *
  2. Almost50
  3. Dunnstral
  4. Zachstralkita
  5. shannon
  6. kraska77
    Sickofit1138

7. Mirhawk
    SuddenlyARabbit

8. Airick10
  9. Performer