Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3299, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3297, Alisae wrote:
In post 3296, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3293, Alisae wrote:Unbolded lynch mostly was the reason for a scumread.
It wasn't my fault though. I clearly did not think it would count. Just an FYI. My current vote on SSBM is unbolded but it
IS
a serious vote. If Cephir is now counting unbolded votes I see no need to bold it. :lol:
THAT SHADETHROW THO
So are you back to null reading me?
You're fucking wierd and I don't know what to make of it.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats weird?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Spoiler:
In post 412, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:kk getting back to those Tywin and Alisae reads now that I'm sober.
Leaning Town on Alisae, not as sheepy as I thought, that was just the word I used last night to describe her very early play involving the introductions and all. I think the only sheepy vote she had was on Lapsa After she dropped the catposting things looked a lot better from her.
Tywin the play looks scummy so far, could wagon that if he keeps on the way he is and the right people are voting him, but not right now.

There are scum here in the bold:
In post 176, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.3Lapsa 5 (
Pine
Gamma Emerald
Titus
, Alisae,
Elbirn
)
So my vote will stay here until all the bold look town or someone else scums up the thread.
In post 867, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Alisae - "Me because of my role pm says so." Serious answer please. If you think that was a serious answer then who's your second-strongest TR?
pedit: jk

@Titus:
Town - Titus, Transcend
Townlean - Elbirn, Cabd, Cloud
----D1 Lynch Line----

Townlean - Sonia, Nero Cain
Nulltown - Pine, Nosferatu, mozamis
Nullscum - Gamma, Lapsa, Aj
Scumlean - LUV, Tywin
Scum - Alisae

I usually don't do these, but I'm assuming you asked me for a good reason. There are 2 townleans above and below my lynch line because some of these are in my no vote zone and others are not. Cabd would be townlean on the bottom side of the line if he wasn't in your list of top TRs.
In post 1261, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Alisae - I've been trying to figure out if only one or both of you are scum by convincing you to vote each other. Tywin was close to the bottom of my reads list when I last gave it; I'm not in the habit of defending my SRs. I prefer to talk to them until they talk themselves into or out of a corner, and either lynch them or let them go depending on how I feel about them after the discussion.
In post 867, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Town - Titus, Transcend
----D1 Lynch Line----

Scumlean - LUV, Tywin
Scum - Alisae
In post 1585, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 479, Lapsa wrote:
In post 467, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I understand why you've put Pine there but don't agree with it yet. Won't judge him until I see some more but he looks okay enough so far.
Exactly my thoughts. Although chose not to mention it.
In post 561, Lapsa wrote:Titus moved to scumpool.

Lapsa, AJ, TL - easy mislynches
Alisae, Uzi, Gamma - perhaps bus on 1, others null-ish town
kicker, pine, sonia - gtfo town
nero - snowflake gtfo town because nero
mozamis - snowflake oh so legit catchup gtfo town

nostramus?
In post 621, Lapsa wrote:Btw - Aj seems to be hardcore lurksack by meta.
In post 632, Lapsa wrote:
In post 622, Transcend wrote:The lurking is irrelevant

The content within the lurking is awful
I find it acceptable - it's better than Nosferatu's.
So these posts are the ones where he defends players without saying FYI to the point in the game where I pointed out that he says FYI a lot. The first post is defending Pine's lurking, and the last 3 are about AJ. He also puts Mozamis and Pine as town on this list but puts Nosferatus at a "?", which could be excused because i think Nos has like 3 posts at the time Lapsa posts this.
If he is a traitor though would it not be interesting if he had used his 561 as another crumb? Look at the bolded. If it's 4 scum, 3+ a traitor, the scumteam might notice this reads list and see themselves as 2 easy mislynches alongside the traitor, plus the last of the scum team being hidden inside the 3 below where there is "perhaps bus on 1". This would be traitor!Lapsa + AJ +Tywin + 1 of [Alisae, Uzi, Gamma] as the scumteam.
He uses FYI 3 times; twice to call Cabd and Titus scum, and once to call Alisae town.
In post 2400, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1228, CloudKicker wrote:I think both of you are just too invested and should back off a bit, its easier to see interactions when youre outside tunnels and whatnot, alisea 2nd to last post was explicitiy scumtelling imo
In post 1231, CloudKicker wrote:alisea is bascially saying that shes flip flopping because of tywin and that is just lold
Alisae is not scum here, especially if we ever see scum!Tywin flip. Cloud's iso as a whole points me to [Tywin, Sonia, Transcend, Gamma] for scum in order of descending suspicion. Alisae definitely not scum, Cloud was hanging onto that mislynch as long as he could and when Alisae finally calmed down he immediately backed off and went for the next easiest mislynch in the lurker Lapsa
In post 1233, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1216, Alisae wrote:
In post 1208, Titus wrote:
In post 1204, Alisae wrote:
In post 1201, Titus wrote:
In post 1196, Alisae wrote:Titus who do you see me being paired scum with?
Don't know. Not enough data, but why would you care?
Because I wanna help you scumhunt?
That's not helping scumhunt. That's pushing me down a path, which unfortunately is a different theory all together.

Also, why are you voting me if convinced I am hunting?
VOTE: Tywin
Not anymore.

For those that don't understand, I freaked out when
I was under the pressure Tywin gave me. And cause I was in that state of mind, I reacted to shit out of desperation. However, Tywin knows I react this way when I'm under a ton of fucking pressure. I think he does anyways. I think his first step to fighting Titus was to pressure me and be like "If she flips scum you're fucked." Tywin knew the buttons to push with me, so he manipulated me and pushed them. But I think he knew that he should start pushing them.

Tywin, you seem so desperate, I'm calling your bluff.
Imo that textbook mafia overexplaning their vote prior to the flip, also being proactive about being called out on it since the vote in itself is bad from her priors votes, alisea has be tuning her titus/tywin vote depending on the town swing for a good 10 ish pages now
This is Cloud pushing a
mislynch
In post 1252, CloudKicker wrote:yo if im wrong on tywin im wrong, i want trans read on that tho, i bet my macaroni he will agree with me
Preempting a scum!Tywin flip by saying "if I'm wrong I'm wrong" and is maybe trying to tempt scum!transcend into defending his partner. Could also be Cloud trying to buddy town!Transcend though so that's part of why he's lower on my list of suspects from the cloud iso.
In post 1508, CloudKicker wrote:Also woops i forgot i did quote, im sad transcend boi is subbing out, i really wanted to play with him and sonia, one of the reason why i joined the game, lapsa also said he wouldnt be part of tywin lynch but eventally did vote them, also aj you are right its not AI per se, but you have to read in to nd tywin's imo was genuine, much more than titus's iso she has posted as proof

VOTE: lapsa
This is where he gets onto Lapsa and his reasoning has to do with Lapsa voting Tywin. We've seen cloud and Lapsa's flips, I think this points to scum!Tywin
In post 1594, CloudKicker wrote:@ssbm get your vote in there, i see no reason why you would back off to go back on town
Cloud has already switched off Alisae (or was it Pine at this point?) onto Lapsa once he sees me start to push him. "go back on town" in this post refers to Tywin.
In post 1686, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1685, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1676, Syryana wrote:
In post 1670, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lots of words
I'm sort of confused as to why you think AJ is naive for having lots of townreads he won't lynch when you basically hand your vote to two townreads

Though since I apparently have your vote please vote Titus with me kthx
Titus is town though, and neither of you have my vote. Titus and I have basically the same scumpool, but I think notable differences in our reads are at Nero and Aj. Voting with my townreads at an early stage before I develop strong SRs is not naive as you're implying though.
im fairly confident tywin is town though but i like you even if i think ure half wrong
Again, calling Tywin town. This was probably his most consistent stance all of D1, was that Tywin is town
In post 1692, CloudKicker wrote:Sonia is having the very same read that i have on tywin and we are competent enough to read into it, titus is just biased
Points to Sonia and Tywin for scum
In post 1842, CloudKicker wrote:Titus is town, tywin is town, aj looks town, sonia is gut town with pro reads that are just like mine. Sbm might be playing a great scumgame btw, elbirn looks town enough, gamma with the mason comment looks ridiculously town
This is the first and only time I see him mention Gamma which is why Gamma is the lowest on my suspect list but he repeats that Sonia has reads just like his again, maybe trying to hint that he has the same info she does?
In post 1866, CloudKicker wrote:And yea also
traitor claim
, if theres actually a traitor or not, its really great because mefia doesnt know if hes real or not and probably wont lynch him, just lynching a
traitor claim
is so good for reading interactions, mafia will find every reasons possble to not jump on it
In post 1873, CloudKicker wrote:i didnt read too mucn into your traitor crumd, im talking about the
traitor claim
In post 1880, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1878, Syryana wrote:Yeah, I'm still not interested in a Lypsawhateverthefuckhisnameis lynch

Pedit: whats this about lying about tywin?
Just going to mark this as fake looking and associatives with lapsa, this is the exact behavior im looking for by pushong on
traitor claim
:roll:
He literally says "traitor claim" 4 times in a span of 6 posts if you read his ISO. The last time he says it he even draws attention to it with a :roll: , and the first time he says it he says "
and yea also traitor claim
, [redacted]"
In post 2540, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm going to go back and look for the players that were hard reading Tywin as town for the way he got riled up and then calmed down. I know I ended up pushing my read on him aside because I saw him calming down
and
I saw several people hard reading him as town. One of those was Cloud, which was probably the player that convinced me the most to put aside that read. Obviously after that flip I'm not so sure about how right I was to do that.
I also saw Gamma do it here:
In post 1752, Gamma Emerald wrote:tbh I think Tywin!town isn't such a wild thought. He managed to level his thoughts and become rational.
I'm going to look for more players saying this and see who says it first, who says it most often, etc. Try to see if a vocal minority (scumteam) is trying to derail Tywin's wagon for some reason, whether because Tywin claimed vanilla or because Tywin is a part of their team.
I will say that going back to this Lapsa wagon of [Pine, Gamma Emerald, Titus, Alisae, Cabd] that the prime candidate for scum on it fmpov is Gamma. Alisae is clearly either SK or Vig which means she's not scum, Pine's vote was the first on the wagon so is less suspicious than the later ones, plus he's starting to look town today. Been waffling a bit on Cabd but I'm not shook yet. He's still town for me and Titus is still my rock today
Right now, before looking for who else was calling Tywin town, suspicions are on Gamma/Tywin, but if Alisae is at least thinking of killing Tywin tonight I'm looking elsewhere for now. If I had to pick one from your list Titus it would be mozamis but I don't think that's the best course for today. Going to wait for Gamma's catchup before I decided if I want to vote him though

@Alisae, will you consider shooting Tywin tonight? (Don't want your shot locked in there b/c it helps scum to know where you're shooting) If so I'll unvote for now
In post 2548, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Ok Alisae that answer works. Also I think I found an Alisae vig crumb while rereading the great Tywin fiasco looking for who was reading him as town to see if it looked like a scumteam derailing his lynch (mostly inconclusive so far, but Gamma is probably town regardless of Tywin's alignment). Check the bolded in her post out:
In post 1405, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm done with this shit.
Dayvig: Tywin Lannister
In post 1410, Alisae wrote:
Thanks for saving me the trouble Gamma.

And Yeah Titus, I agree on focusing on someone else, either Kyouko, Lapsa, or me if you really want to. If you want, I can try to show off my case on Kyouko if you would like to hear it. Kyouko seems like he could be town, but if Tywin is scum, I can see him being paired up with Lapsa and Tywin. But let's see what he flips first.
Either way, if you are willing to work with me, I feel like we can get this game solved by day 2 or day 3 assuming that Tywin is scum.

My top scum reads at the moment are Lapsa, Tywin, Kyouko, and Moz.

If Tywin is town, then my theory about Kyouko is off by a long shot.
In post 3149, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3138, Titus wrote:
In post 3133, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3127, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 0, Cephrir wrote:Still enjoying the summer breeze (alive)
Pine

Nero Cain
gerryoat

Gamma Emerald
Aj The Epic
xSoniaNevermindx

ssbm_Kyouko
Alisae

Tywin Lannister

Elbirn

Titus
UNVOTE:
so in 3127 I was working on a list for the vigi pool since we're getting so close to lynch. Not gonna let this go through without Nero, Gerry, and Gamma posting first though

Anyways green should be off limits to Alisae, Red preferred shots, No color is fair game. That's my opinion. Titus, thoughts on this list?
Why are you TRing Elbrin
well green is just people that I thought you would say shouldn't be shot, was trying to get something out for Alisae before hammer. If I were in charge of the list it would be limited to [Sonia, Aj, Nero, Gamma], with Sonia/Aj as preferred shots. Elbirn isn't a strong TR, just one of my leans from general feeling about his posts combined with other players looking either more scummy or less towny than him. Got you and Alisae as my lock towns now that Cabd flipped. Sure scum doctor is possible technically, but if that were the case I don't think Nos would have died last night considering this post:
In post 3014, Titus wrote:
In post 3005, Alisae wrote:None here.

Dear Santa, I want to vig the following people
Tywin
Kyouko
Cabd
Yeah no on kyko or cabd

Nero nos tywin
Like if you were scum doctor you wouldn't put more than 1 of your team on the vig platter and if you did put 1 up there you would just doc on them. Since you're still pushing Tywin/Nero today after seeing Nos flip scum, and would probably still have Nero in tonight's vigpool, I'd say the chances of you being scumdoctor are slim to none, and even smaller if Tywin or Nero flip scum.

That's a collection of the majority of Kyouko's posts on Gamma's alignment. I don't think he ever goes more than townlean gamma and multiple times suggests gamma on a scum team. Mostly, it's waffling. Even as recent as today, the read has gone both ways.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3301, Nero Cain wrote:Whats weird?
If I knew I could articulate it.
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3295, Aj The Epic wrote:Bold your damn votes.

Also Kyouko have you been townreading Gamma ANYWHERE before this?
Why do you assume I'm TRing Gamma? As far as I know using the format town![playername] is meant to be used for hypotheticals. I'm not TRing Pine either, but they are both the other players who were on both lynches, and
if
they are town then 6/9 and 3/8 apply to their points of view the same way those numbers do to mine
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3299, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3297, Alisae wrote:
In post 3296, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3293, Alisae wrote:Unbolded lynch mostly was the reason for a scumread.
It wasn't my fault though. I clearly did not think it would count. Just an FYI. My current vote on SSBM is unbolded but it
IS
a serious vote. If Cephir is now counting unbolded votes I see no need to bold it. :lol:
THAT SHADETHROW THO
So are you back to null reading me?
Currently: Yes.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ignore that, thought there was a new post for some dumb reason.
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3302, Aj The Epic wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 412, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:kk getting back to those Tywin and Alisae reads now that I'm sober.
Leaning Town on Alisae, not as sheepy as I thought, that was just the word I used last night to describe her very early play involving the introductions and all. I think the only sheepy vote she had was on Lapsa After she dropped the catposting things looked a lot better from her.
Tywin the play looks scummy so far, could wagon that if he keeps on the way he is and the right people are voting him, but not right now.

There are scum here in the bold:
In post 176, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.3Lapsa 5 (
Pine
Gamma Emerald
Titus
, Alisae,
Elbirn
)
So my vote will stay here until all the bold look town or someone else scums up the thread.
In post 867, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Alisae - "Me because of my role pm says so." Serious answer please. If you think that was a serious answer then who's your second-strongest TR?
pedit: jk

@Titus:
Town - Titus, Transcend
----D1 Lynch Line----

Scumlean - LUV, Tywin
Scum - Alisae

I usually don't do these, but I'm assuming you asked me for a good reason. There are 2 townleans above and below my lynch line because some of these are in my no vote zone and others are not. Cabd would be townlean on the bottom side of the line if he wasn't in your list of top TRs.
In post 1261, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Alisae - I've been trying to figure out if only one or both of you are scum by convincing you to vote each other. Tywin was close to the bottom of my reads list when I last gave it; I'm not in the habit of defending my SRs. I prefer to talk to them until they talk themselves into or out of a corner, and either lynch them or let them go depending on how I feel about them after the discussion.
In post 867, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Town - Titus, Transcend
----D1 Lynch Line----

Scumlean - LUV, Tywin
Scum - Alisae
In post 1585, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 479, Lapsa wrote:
In post 467, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I understand why you've put Pine there but don't agree with it yet. Won't judge him until I see some more but he looks okay enough so far.
Exactly my thoughts. Although chose not to mention it.
In post 561, Lapsa wrote:Titus moved to scumpool.

Lapsa, AJ, TL - easy mislynches
Alisae, Uzi, Gamma - perhaps bus on 1, others null-ish town
kicker, pine, sonia - gtfo town
nero - snowflake gtfo town because nero
mozamis - snowflake oh so legit catchup gtfo town

nostramus?
In post 621, Lapsa wrote:Btw - Aj seems to be hardcore lurksack by meta.
In post 632, Lapsa wrote:
In post 622, Transcend wrote:The lurking is irrelevant

The content within the lurking is awful
I find it acceptable - it's better than Nosferatu's.
So these posts are the ones where he defends players without saying FYI to the point in the game where I pointed out that he says FYI a lot. The first post is defending Pine's lurking, and the last 3 are about AJ. He also puts Mozamis and Pine as town on this list but puts Nosferatus at a "?", which could be excused because i think Nos has like 3 posts at the time Lapsa posts this.
If he is a traitor though would it not be interesting if he had used his 561 as another crumb? Look at the bolded. If it's 4 scum, 3+ a traitor, the scumteam might notice this reads list and see themselves as 2 easy mislynches alongside the traitor, plus the last of the scum team being hidden inside the 3 below where there is "perhaps bus on 1". This would be traitor!Lapsa + AJ +Tywin + 1 of [Alisae, Uzi, Gamma] as the scumteam.
He uses FYI 3 times; twice to call Cabd and Titus scum, and once to call Alisae town.
In post 2400, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1228, CloudKicker wrote:I think both of you are just too invested and should back off a bit, its easier to see interactions when youre outside tunnels and whatnot, alisea 2nd to last post was explicitiy scumtelling imo
In post 1231, CloudKicker wrote:alisea is bascially saying that shes flip flopping because of tywin and that is just lold
Alisae is not scum here, especially if we ever see scum!Tywin flip. Cloud's iso as a whole points me to [Tywin, Sonia, Transcend, Gamma] for scum in order of descending suspicion. Alisae definitely not scum, Cloud was hanging onto that mislynch as long as he could and when Alisae finally calmed down he immediately backed off and went for the next easiest mislynch in the lurker Lapsa
In post 1233, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1216, Alisae wrote:
In post 1208, Titus wrote:
In post 1204, Alisae wrote:
In post 1201, Titus wrote:
In post 1196, Alisae wrote:Titus who do you see me being paired scum with?
Don't know. Not enough data, but why would you care?
Because I wanna help you scumhunt?
That's not helping scumhunt. That's pushing me down a path, which unfortunately is a different theory all together.

Also, why are you voting me if convinced I am hunting?
VOTE: Tywin
Not anymore.

For those that don't understand, I freaked out when
I was under the pressure Tywin gave me. And cause I was in that state of mind, I reacted to shit out of desperation. However, Tywin knows I react this way when I'm under a ton of fucking pressure. I think he does anyways. I think his first step to fighting Titus was to pressure me and be like "If she flips scum you're fucked." Tywin knew the buttons to push with me, so he manipulated me and pushed them. But I think he knew that he should start pushing them.

Tywin, you seem so desperate, I'm calling your bluff.
Imo that textbook mafia overexplaning their vote prior to the flip, also being proactive about being called out on it since the vote in itself is bad from her priors votes, alisea has be tuning her titus/tywin vote depending on the town swing for a good 10 ish pages now
This is Cloud pushing a
mislynch
In post 1252, CloudKicker wrote:yo if im wrong on tywin im wrong, i want trans read on that tho, i bet my macaroni he will agree with me
Preempting a scum!Tywin flip by saying "if I'm wrong I'm wrong" and is maybe trying to tempt scum!transcend into defending his partner. Could also be Cloud trying to buddy town!Transcend though so that's part of why he's lower on my list of suspects from the cloud iso.
In post 1508, CloudKicker wrote:Also woops i forgot i did quote, im sad transcend boi is subbing out, i really wanted to play with him and sonia, one of the reason why i joined the game, lapsa also said he wouldnt be part of tywin lynch but eventally did vote them, also aj you are right its not AI per se, but you have to read in to nd tywin's imo was genuine, much more than titus's iso she has posted as proof

VOTE: lapsa
This is where he gets onto Lapsa and his reasoning has to do with Lapsa voting Tywin. We've seen cloud and Lapsa's flips, I think this points to scum!Tywin
In post 1594, CloudKicker wrote:@ssbm get your vote in there, i see no reason why you would back off to go back on town
Cloud has already switched off Alisae (or was it Pine at this point?) onto Lapsa once he sees me start to push him. "go back on town" in this post refers to Tywin.
In post 1686, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1685, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1676, Syryana wrote:
In post 1670, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lots of words
I'm sort of confused as to why you think AJ is naive for having lots of townreads he won't lynch when you basically hand your vote to two townreads

Though since I apparently have your vote please vote Titus with me kthx
Titus is town though, and neither of you have my vote. Titus and I have basically the same scumpool, but I think notable differences in our reads are at Nero and Aj. Voting with my townreads at an early stage before I develop strong SRs is not naive as you're implying though.
im fairly confident tywin is town though but i like you even if i think ure half wrong
Again, calling Tywin town. This was probably his most consistent stance all of D1, was that Tywin is town
In post 1692, CloudKicker wrote:Sonia is having the very same read that i have on tywin and we are competent enough to read into it, titus is just biased
Points to Sonia and Tywin for scum
In post 1842, CloudKicker wrote:Titus is town, tywin is town, aj looks town, sonia is gut town with pro reads that are just like mine. Sbm might be playing a great scumgame btw, elbirn looks town enough, gamma with the mason comment looks ridiculously town
This is the first and only time I see him mention Gamma which is why Gamma is the lowest on my suspect list but he repeats that Sonia has reads just like his again, maybe trying to hint that he has the same info she does?
In post 1866, CloudKicker wrote:And yea also
traitor claim
, if theres actually a traitor or not, its really great because mefia doesnt know if hes real or not and probably wont lynch him, just lynching a
traitor claim
is so good for reading interactions, mafia will find every reasons possble to not jump on it
In post 1873, CloudKicker wrote:i didnt read too mucn into your traitor crumd, im talking about the
traitor claim
In post 1880, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1878, Syryana wrote:Yeah, I'm still not interested in a Lypsawhateverthefuckhisnameis lynch

Pedit: whats this about lying about tywin?
Just going to mark this as fake looking and associatives with lapsa, this is the exact behavior im looking for by pushong on
traitor claim
:roll:
He literally says "traitor claim" 4 times in a span of 6 posts if you read his ISO. The last time he says it he even draws attention to it with a :roll: , and the first time he says it he says "
and yea also traitor claim
, [redacted]"
In post 2540, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm going to go back and look for the players that were hard reading Tywin as town for the way he got riled up and then calmed down. I know I ended up pushing my read on him aside because I saw him calming down
and
I saw several people hard reading him as town. One of those was Cloud, which was probably the player that convinced me the most to put aside that read. Obviously after that flip I'm not so sure about how right I was to do that.
I also saw Gamma do it here:
In post 1752, Gamma Emerald wrote:tbh I think Tywin!town isn't such a wild thought. He managed to level his thoughts and become rational.
I'm going to look for more players saying this and see who says it first, who says it most often, etc. Try to see if a vocal minority (scumteam) is trying to derail Tywin's wagon for some reason, whether because Tywin claimed vanilla or because Tywin is a part of their team.
I will say that going back to this Lapsa wagon of [Pine, Gamma Emerald, Titus, Alisae, Cabd] that the prime candidate for scum on it fmpov is Gamma. Alisae is clearly either SK or Vig which means she's not scum, Pine's vote was the first on the wagon so is less suspicious than the later ones, plus he's starting to look town today. Been waffling a bit on Cabd but I'm not shook yet. He's still town for me and Titus is still my rock today
Right now, before looking for who else was calling Tywin town, suspicions are on Gamma/Tywin, but if Alisae is at least thinking of killing Tywin tonight I'm looking elsewhere for now. If I had to pick one from your list Titus it would be mozamis but I don't think that's the best course for today. Going to wait for Gamma's catchup before I decided if I want to vote him though

@Alisae, will you consider shooting Tywin tonight? (Don't want your shot locked in there b/c it helps scum to know where you're shooting) If so I'll unvote for now
In post 2548, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Ok Alisae that answer works. Also I think I found an Alisae vig crumb while rereading the great Tywin fiasco looking for who was reading him as town to see if it looked like a scumteam derailing his lynch (mostly inconclusive so far, but Gamma is probably town regardless of Tywin's alignment). Check the bolded in her post out:
In post 1405, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm done with this shit.
Dayvig: Tywin Lannister
In post 1410, Alisae wrote:
Thanks for saving me the trouble Gamma.

And Yeah Titus, I agree on focusing on someone else, either Kyouko, Lapsa, or me if you really want to. If you want, I can try to show off my case on Kyouko if you would like to hear it. Kyouko seems like he could be town, but if Tywin is scum, I can see him being paired up with Lapsa and Tywin. But let's see what he flips first.
Either way, if you are willing to work with me, I feel like we can get this game solved by day 2 or day 3 assuming that Tywin is scum.

My top scum reads at the moment are Lapsa, Tywin, Kyouko, and Moz.

If Tywin is town, then my theory about Kyouko is off by a long shot.
Pine

Nero Cain
gerryoat

Gamma Emerald
Aj The Epic
xSoniaNevermindx

ssbm_Kyouko
Alisae

Tywin Lannister

Elbirn

Titus
UNVOTE:
so in 3127 I was working on a list for the vigi pool since we're getting so close to lynch. Not gonna let this go through without Nero, Gerry, and Gamma posting first though

Anyways green should be off limits to Alisae, Red preferred shots, No color is fair game. That's my opinion. Titus, thoughts on this list?
Why are you TRing Elbrin
well green is just people that I thought you would say shouldn't be shot, was trying to get something out for Alisae before hammer. If I were in charge of the list it would be limited to [Sonia, Aj, Nero, Gamma], with Sonia/Aj as preferred shots. Elbirn isn't a strong TR, just one of my leans from general feeling about his posts combined with other players looking either more scummy or less towny than him. Got you and Alisae as my lock towns now that Cabd flipped. Sure scum doctor is possible technically, but if that were the case I don't think Nos would have died last night considering this post:

Tywin
Kyouko
Cabd
Yeah no on kyko or cabd

Nero nos tywin
Like if you were scum doctor you wouldn't put more than 1 of your team on the vig platter and if you did put 1 up there you would just doc on them. Since you're still pushing Tywin/Nero today after seeing Nos flip scum, and would probably still have Nero in tonight's vigpool, I'd say the chances of you being scumdoctor are slim to none, and even smaller if Tywin or Nero flip scum.

That's a collection of the majority of Kyouko's posts on Gamma's alignment. I don't think he ever goes more than townlean gamma and multiple times suggests gamma on a scum team. Mostly, it's waffling. Even as recent as today, the read has gone both ways.
Yeah just read all those posts and I don't ever go more than nullscum on Gamma, seriously where is my TR on Gamma coming from? Is it that you 2 don't understand town![playername]/scum![playername] formatting?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3304, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why do you assume I'm TRing Gamma?
Well when you go "oh hey all the scum avoided the Lapsa wagon!" it makes me think you are town reading Gamma and Pine. What is your read on Gamma btw? Still null-scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

BTW Nero if you could do your reads eventually once you are fully caught up (assuming you are still catching up) that would be awesome! Mew.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am caught up.

My top scumread is SSBM. And then Gamma and or Sonia. Pine, gerry, Aj and Tywin are my town reads. and then Titus, you, Elbrin are my null/POE town reads depending on flips.

Whats your read list look like?

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Nero, it's always impressive that you can manage to maintain paranoia of titus even when she's basically confirmed town.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

Dear Santa, I want to vig the following people and hopefully this will answer Nero's question
Pine
Kyouko
Gamma

Love, Alisae
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3308, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3304, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why do you assume I'm TRing Gamma?
Well when you go "oh hey all the scum avoided the Lapsa wagon!" it makes me think you are town reading Gamma and Pine. What is your read on Gamma btw? Still null-scum?
Oh that makes sense. But yeah, that's still where I'd put him. I could still be wrong about Lapsa wagon. It's not like he's really done much of anything that I've noticed that would make me TR him.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ty but real talk. We have a confirmed vig/SK so there is scum protection or I'd be shocked if they didn't. I think its entirely plausible that Cabd got a false positive on a mafia doc. One thing that does make me lean a little town on Titus is how SSBM is treating her but yeah...she's
ONLY
a POE town read for me and if she wants to get all pissy about it fine I don't care. I'm here to lynch scum not play nice with people.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3314, Nero Cain wrote:ty but real talk. We have a confirmed vig/SK so there is scum protection or I'd be shocked if they didn't. I think its entirely plausible that Cabd got a false positive on a mafia doc. One thing that does make me lean a little town on Titus is how SSBM is treating her but yeah...she's
ONLY
a POE town read for me and if she wants to get all pissy about it fine I don't care. I'm here to lynch scum not play nice with people.
Maf doc Titus heals Nos.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok point

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3310, Nero Cain wrote:I am caught up.

My top scumread is SSBM. And then Gamma and or Sonia. Pine, gerry, Aj and Tywin are my town reads. and then Titus, you, Elbrin are my null/POE town reads depending on flips.

Whats your read list look like?
So since Titus is town and Alisae is not scum, you put 2-3 scum in [ssbm, Gamma, Sonia, Elbirn]

Can you provide reasoning behind your reads on these players, and explain how Titus is at null/POE town?
list looks pretty bad from here, maybe if you can explain some reads it won't look that way

pedit: You scumread me but think my treatment of Titus indicates town!Titus? I'm town, what does your list look like after my flip?
pedit2: I already covered scumdoctor!Titus and why it doesn't make sense. Why does Alisae have a point but I don't?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't remember you making a point that if Titus was scumdoc she would have healed Nos. What I do remember is that you argued that Nos and Titus wouldn't be scum together b/c Nos crumbed doc.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Pine

Nero Cain
gerryoat

Gamma Emerald
Aj The Epic
xSoniaNevermindx

ssbm_Kyouko
Alisae

Tywin Lannister

Elbirn

Titus
UNVOTE:

Why are you TRing Elbrin

Tywin
Kyouko
Cabd
Yeah no on kyko or cabd

Nero nos tywin
Like if you were scum doctor you wouldn't put more than 1 of your team on the vig platter and if you did put 1 up there you would just doc on them. Since you're still pushing Tywin/Nero today after seeing Nos flip scum, and would probably still have Nero in tonight's vigpool,
I'd say the chances of you being scumdoctor are slim to none
, and even smaller if Tywin or Nero flip scum.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3229, Aj The Epic wrote:Well, of the alive, you -> Mason, Alisae -> Vig, Titus -> Conftown (Cabd)

That's the claims I think.
Gerry slot did not claim anything, please stop fishing for the umpteenth time
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3021, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:okay so i suspected Cabd was multi shot because no 1-shot would check titus :(

also glad I didn't ask Alisae to shoot me instead of Nos b/c I thought Nos was doctor, also due to crumbs
In post 40, Nosferatu wrote:
quack

VOTE: Alisae
A "quack" is a slang term for a fake/unlicensed doctor
In post 934, Nosferatu wrote:
m
ental remin
d
er to post here again
Reading downwards this says MD, like the suffix for doctors.

Nice shooting though.
*drums fingers*
So

Reading this again, with the context of having the flip, it seems pretty clear that the crumb was "md" for "motion detector", not doctor.

If Kyouko were scum with moz, I assume he'd know what his scumbuddy was crumbing.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 3.3Tywin Lannister 2 (Titus, Gamma Emerald)
ssbm_Kyouko 2 (Tywin Lannister, xSoniaNevermindx)
Pine 1 (Alisae)

Not Voting 6 (los otros)
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3320, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3229, Aj The Epic wrote:Well, of the alive, you -> Mason, Alisae -> Vig, Titus -> Conftown (Cabd)

That's the claims I think.
Gerry slot did not claim anything, please stop fishing for the umpteenth time
Please stop this mockery of everyone's intelligence. It's not a fucking secret.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Elbirn »

Oh okay me not wanting power roles shouted from the roof tops for all the world to hear means I'm mocking everyone's intelligence. I guess we should just keep banging pots and pans about it. Are there are any other pr's who haven't claimed, let's fish them out too.

Dumbass.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”