Micro 322 - Managerial Merry Go Round Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Snork »

Aronis, why are you asking about the number of scum? It's not even relevant right now.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:01 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 96, Snork wrote:
In post 83, ZZZX wrote:Since that is 100% true. Right now I have no proof you are town
I know you don't, but I do, and that's my point about Eek. Because
I know
my alignment, I know that he's pushing town, and I know he's doing it in an opportunistic way.
Dude,
I know I
am town and
you
're pushing town in a rather reactive way.

I hope you're seeing what kind of shit reason this is.
In post 96, Snork wrote:
In post 89, My Milked Eek wrote:I didn't ask him for explanations or reasons because I asked him to clarify what his stances were on me and sthar ...
No you didn't? Show me where you asked me to clarify
before
you decided I was scum for my opinion.
Show me where I decided you were scum. I'm interested.
In post 96, Snork wrote:
Eek wrote:... because his posts didn't have any indication of them (go back and read them). On the contrary, they were empty statements that were just mudslinging in the case of sthar.
Um... "I don't like" usually means "I don't think this post is town". They were not empty statements or mudslinging. In fact, I explained exactly why I didn't like them.

You can call it mudslinging all you want, but I don't think you understand the meaning of that word, since that's what you're doing to me. You're making blanket statements about my posts and telling people to "go back and read them" without bothering to
actually ask me why I think X or what my thought process is in regards to it

You aren't scum hunting; you're just passing judgment. There's a difference between investigating by inquiry to formulate a conclusion and forming a conclusion in order to create an effect.
Look, your post on sthar is so empty. Not to mention filled with opinions on things that don't matter or are hypocritical. You didn't answer my (implied) question on that post of yours:
What do you think of him claiming to have to claim? Because that is the one thing of sthar's post you didn't give your opinion on.
Eek
!
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Snork »

In post 54, Snork wrote:the whole "I NEED TO CLAIM TODAY" just was like... wut?? Especially since we've been talking about people claiming and then he acts like he hasn't read and he's too busy.
Eek, are you reading my posts or what?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:07 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I don't understand what "wut" would mean. Is that a "wut"-scummy or "wut"-townish or a "wut"-idk? Hence me asking you to call a cat a cat.

Surely you have more to say about his "IN2C" than a simple "wut". Do you think it's made from a town pov or a scum one?
Eek
!
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 95, ZZZX wrote:I said not to claim... But to try to guess the number of scum on the enemy team and what roles we can expect to be in the town?

I feel like always misunderstood
^^^I don't really see why not though. Scum know the number of scum, it's not giving them any new information if we figure it out.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:09 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Are you two not reading snork and my posts? Do not talk setup until later in the game.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:11 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wait. One question.

Snork, what's your experience with mafia? I see one completed micro and an ongoing large (and this game). Do you have additional experience?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:11 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

And yes, that questions matters a lot.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:12 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

*-s
Eek
!
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Snork »

In post 103, My Milked Eek wrote:I don't understand what "wut" would mean. Is that a "wut"-scummy or "wut"-townish or a "wut"-idk? Hence me asking you to call a cat a cat.

Surely you have more to say about his "IN2C" than a simple "wut". Do you think it's made from a town pov or a scum one?
What situations would you use the word "What?" with that kind of inflection ("wut")? In situations where someone says something ridiculous and you don't understand why it was said or what it means.

I feel like you are picking on semantics, which is unnecessary and scummy. You get what the hell I'm saying, and if you don't then you need to ask, rather than playing word games and pretending like "call a cat a cat" is asking a question that any normal person would understand.

p-edit: I have enough experience. It doesn't matter, does it? My alignment is not dependent on my experience with mafia.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:20 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 99, My Milked Eek wrote:Let's not discuss set up this early.
Why not?

What reason do you want hopkirk to hop on tier's wagon?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:21 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 103, My Milked Eek wrote:I don't understand what "wut" would mean. Is that a "wut"-scummy or "wut"-townish or a "wut"-idk? Hence me asking you to call a cat a cat.

I.. What...

Can you please rephrase this since I got nothing out of it...
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:25 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 106, My Milked Eek wrote:Wait. One question.

Snork, what's your experience with mafia? I see one completed micro and an ongoing large (and this game). Do you have additional experience?
One would think that experience works in reverse. The more experienced a player the harder it was to "scum read" him and the townier he would appear (generally) so this question matters some times.

Hell I played 3 mafia games here and in 2 I got lynched because I don't have enough experience so I wasn't townie enough (Which scum abused)
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Guyett »

"People say we are having no luck, but we are - it's just all bad"
- Gareth Southgate

Votecount 1.3Tiershift (1): , My Milked Eek,
Aronis (1): TierShift
My Milked Eek (1): Snork
ZZZX (1): Hopkirk

Not voting (5) : sthar8, Kop, hannah26, Aronis, ZZZX

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline in (expired on 2014-04-16 20:00:00)

I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:39 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 109, Snork wrote:

What situations would you use the word "What?" with that kind of inflection ("wut")? In situations where someone says something ridiculous and you don't understand why it was said or what it means.

I feel like you are picking on semantics, which is unnecessary and scummy. You get what the hell I'm saying, and if you don't then you need to ask, rather than playing word games and pretending like "call a cat a cat" is asking a question that any normal person would understand.
I didn't understand. I do now. I don't agree.
p-edit: I have enough experience. It doesn't matter, does it? My alignment is not dependent on my experience with mafia.
Not your alignment, no, but your reaction to a slight push might have been indicative of your alignment. And how you react depends on your experience with games like this and I thought the role madness might have made you paranoid. But that is apparantly not an issue.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 110, ZZZX wrote:
Why not?

I need to be able to read Tier. More votes on Tier help me in that regard.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 111, ZZZX wrote:

I.. What...

Can you please rephrase this since I got nothing out of it...
Meh. If you want to answer to a post that wasn't aimed at you, reply to this part:

Do you think sthar's "I need to claim" post is made from a town pov or a scum one?
Eek
!
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:54 am

Post by sthar8 »

Ugh. I was at work until midnight last night and now I'm sick. I'll read this and post today. Sorry.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Snork »

In post 114, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 109, Snork wrote:

I didn't understand. I do now. I don't agree.
Not your alignment, no, but your reaction to a slight push might have been indicative of your alignment. And how you react depends on your experience with games like this and I thought the role madness might have made you paranoid. But that is apparantly not an issue.
I'm actually ignoring the setup cuz it doesn't help me at this point. I understand people all have PRs, which gives us a good, level playing field to sort people. PRs often look scummy because they are also hiding something. We don't have that here. I don't know why role madness should make me paranoid though? You should judge my reaction based on whatever you think of my responses. If it seems like I know what I'm doing, then think that. If it seems like I don't, then think that. It really doesn't matter to me tbqh. I don't feel that my experience with the game is relevant. I know my alignment and I know what I'm looking for, and I know to share it when I find it.

p-edit: LYING!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:30 am

Post by TierShift »

Damn belgians.
In post 72, My Milked Eek wrote:
snork wrote:Sthar's entrance was just lame, and I didn't like that he had time to make a post AND a response, but couldn't be arsed to plop a vote or poke at anyone. Seemed kind of cautious, and like he wanted to avoid RVS, and the whole "I NEED TO CLAIM TODAY" just was like... wut?? Especially since we've been
talking about people claiming
and then he acts like he hasn't read and he's too busy.
What's the point of this? Throwing out mud and seeing what sticks? If anything, the unsollicited "I NEED TO CLAIM" is actually in his favor. If you agree, I don't understand why you'd bring this up and if you don't agree, then I reiterate my previous point: call a cat a cat and don't beat around the bushes.
How do you call that throwing out mud? It very much looks like earnest townness. I'm pretty sure I made pushes like this when I started out.
In post 97, My Milked Eek wrote:hopkirk, unvote zzzx and get back on tiershift.
In post 115, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 110, ZZZX wrote:
Why not?

I need to be able to read Tier. More votes on Tier help me in that regard.
I can't remember you ever having needed this to read me.

VOTE: eek
We're just not on the same page at all and with the fact that your posts have been pretty unmemorable so far, I'm really uncomfortable with you.

Eek, what do you think about zzzx so far?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:31 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

@snork: How is he lying?

And I thought you were a newbie who got his first PR, which would explain your reactions to my slight pushing imo.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:32 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

zzzx is newbtown.
Eek
!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:35 am

Post by TierShift »

Hopkirk, to me it seems like zzzx is truly believing that rolehunting is in the town's benefit. It isn't, of course, but do you doubt that he thinks so? Do you see anything about his rolefishing that seems faked?
Oh, and what do you think about Eek?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:36 am

Post by TierShift »

What the fuck eek

Your ninja skills are unbelievable.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:36 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

@Tier: I remember our first game where you were heavily suspected and I remember how I townread you there based on your behavior to the pressure. A bit more pressure wouldn't be the worst thing in the world and saying I don't need that is a bit of stretch.

P. Edit: and yours!
Eek
!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”