Mini 1727: Legends of the Hidden Temple II - Game Over!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1271 (isolation #200) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1268, Shiro wrote:Here as well although not at the best states of mind since it is 3:#5AM

Get some sleep. Then you might wake up to drunk Titus.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1272 (isolation #201) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1270, Firebringer wrote:I think the scum are in: Shiro, Suzune, and VysePresident.

Although this opinion seems shared with quite a few, so I almost willing to bet my gut is wrong.

Talk to me about Dave.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1273 (isolation #202) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Given the mislynches, I think you're right to question but not totally ignore your gut.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1282 (isolation #203) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1277, Firebringer wrote:Well I have to edit previous statment. She only voted Vedith, not Kaito.

I guess all of that is not as good of argument in retrospect.
Still seems like she is trying to gain townie points by saying for us to be cautious.

On the contrary, the fact she didn't tell us to slow down yet not wanting to vote Kaito might be an association tell.

The whole "dropped the whole answer my questions thing" is a weird reason to scumread someone given Sonic flat out refused by saying something like "Refusing to answer questions isn't a scumtell". It's a pretty natural conclusion to draw that Sonic was not going to answer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1285 (isolation #204) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Titus »

God, crazy idea. Play this like resistance. We can't have the three of them challenge each other, use an RNG to pick the challenge. Then we all type but not vote who we'd vote in the challenge. No reasons at all. No discussion.

It forces player rankings and comparisons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1290 (isolation #205) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

@BB, How certain are you on that? I don't mind it. Elbrin disagrees and since he's not here I would rather not push that so hard until he can explain.

@Suzune, Sort of. Not feeling it strong enough to fight for it but I desperately need to break out of this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1293 (isolation #206) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Anyone here????
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1295 (isolation #207) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

I am drunk. Ask me shit. Drinking might get me out of my own way. I'm bothered by the consensus so we need to take a fresh look at everything including you and I suppose you look at me. Ask me shit. Occasionally throw a basic assumption question in. Time to go back to start. Hit me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1297 (isolation #208) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Yup. I still think mock challenge now and the lynched declaring next challenge are good. Control gets out of scum hands. I just got played so I want town in control.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1299 (isolation #209) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes on BB. No on Suzune. Scummy yes. Biggest no. That's Dave/Vyse.

Why you scumread Suzune?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1300 (isolation #210) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Has Shiro appealed to anyone's pride?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1302 (isolation #211) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Once in Jungle Republic she started talking about scummies and it distracted me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1303 (isolation #212) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Titus »

I really want to win one soon bad lol. I know I never will. It would be even better if it was for my town game. Lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1304 (isolation #213) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Eeeelllbrinnn I saw you post... Come in here...please
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1306 (isolation #214) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Blibk...an ate that admits it's an AtE... :confused:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1308 (isolation #215) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Always let ppl talk who want to unless repetitive/bullshit. I feel wtf on alignment front. I no get it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1310 (isolation #216) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Let's break this down. Can you grab a forced example fro. Suzune and tell me what u think town would do?

Do you think Suz is aggressive or passive?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1312 (isolation #217) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Example please. Then explain what town would do.

Do you feel her reads are middle of the road or a little random?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1314 (isolation #218) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Can you quote an example of passive Suzune?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1316 (isolation #219) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Titus »

I agree with this. Elbrin and I have tentatively agreed on a challenge but I want to review it tomorrow when sober.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1375 (isolation #220) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

@Elbrin, I have played with Shiro but we were scum each time (once opposing). I suspected her in Jungle Republic but she started to talk about scummies and I got distracted. I knew it was a move to my pride, but I couldn't resist. That's why I asked if she had done anything similar here.

I am also concerned about you and FB disagreeing on the behaviors shown by Suzune. I figured I would test whether Suzune was being aggressive/sheepish and keeping her head down while I was drunk. I was expecting you to defend your read much like you did in the hood but that didn't really happen much. You were really strong on Suzune town in the hood (unless I was misunderstanding).

Yet FB provided no examples of Suzune's passiveness. I know I was drunk but I wasn't speaking gibberish.

I also don't like Dave's posts today. He's using a mechanical approach that can be co-opted by scum (set a lynch order for every lynch). If a player is stronger now, but would have trouble keeping up the facade, a lynch order would help them greatly.

Second, the whole just murder everyone to reach the townbloc is stupid. Doubly so if it's get to the townbloc and then murder Titus. It's nothing but throwing shade in my direction. It wouldn't even work possibly. There's 4 in the townbloc. Lylo can be reached at 5 players.

Paranoia would set in at that point of two scum in the block. Doubly so because of so many players being set aside by that point.

I think someone here or Nether's game said scum benefit from being labeled town and no one revisiting that opinion.

I don't like the situation in the game state and I am not talking Jersey Shore. [/pun]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1377 (isolation #221) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1376, Shiro wrote:
In post 1375, Titus wrote:I suspected her in Jungle Republic but she started to talk about scummies and I got distracted. I knew it was a move to my pride, but I couldn't resist.

It was more of a joke about Hermit and stuff but I guess it worked in different ways XD

That would explain why you said nothing at endgame. Lol.

I was pretty surprised that I lived that long. A no kill from scum should have screamed "LYNCH THE PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT POSTING AND DID NOT POST THE NEXT DAY".
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1378 (isolation #222) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

*I lived = my slot
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1379 (isolation #223) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro, I am getting distracted again.

Why do you think Dave's posts were townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1381 (isolation #224) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

Shiro, That's wrong. If Dave's partner is FB, Molla or Elbrin, he's allowed his partner to coast and only need to fool one person. (Remember, I am first mislynched). That's a great position for scum. And if scum is FB, well if you we're in Lylo gg.

It's easy to fool one person all the time, some people all the time but all the people cannot be fooled all the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1385 (isolation #225) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1382, Shiro wrote:I really don't think FB is scum based on what has happened though. Can yiu disagree on that?

Do you have any reason to suspect that Molla and El could be scum?

Do you think how El acted toward pb makes any sort of sense as scum? I mean I was scum reading him at some point but changed my mind based on better assessing actions.

He could have also sticked to his strong town read on Vedith instead of looking at what people were saying and voting him.

Nobody would Have gotten obvscumed for voting FB at that point in game

Do I think any of BBMolla/FB/Elbrin are scum? No. Do I think that going with a plan that assumes all of them are town us foolish, yes. Town almost did that in HU 2 because they thought I was crazy town. Everyone is always a suspect.

I actually think town would stuck to a strong townreads for what it's worth. Pivoting when a wagon will be the lynch is meh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1387 (isolation #226) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1383, Davsto wrote:
In post 1375, Titus wrote:Second, the whole just murder everyone to reach the townbloc is stupid. Doubly so if it's get to the townbloc and then murder Titus. It's nothing but throwing shade in my direction. It wouldn't even work possibly. There's 4 in the townbloc. Lylo can be reached at 5 players.

Yo, this is incredibly wrong. If there are two scum in the townbloc, neither of them are me, so your supposed theory is rubbish.

Titus wrote:Shiro, That's wrong. If Dave's partner is FB, Molla or Elbrin, he's allowed his partner to coast and only need to fool one person. (Remember, I am first mislynched). That's a great position for scum. And if scum is FB, well if you we're in Lylo gg.

It's easy to fool one person all the time, some people all the time but all the people cannot be fooled all the time.
Okay, this is even fucking worse. At this point, I have already been lynched. Do you really think that town would continue to follow my plan if I had flipped scum at that point? This argument is preposterous.

And you're focused solely on what makes you look town rather than the puzzle. Two scum in conftown means gg. Staging a dual hard bus, while remote, should at least be discussed before we get close to 5p.

The second is where it gets problematic. If you're scum, there's no reason to require it to be with or without someone on the pool. Your plan becomes a giant wifom next and a way to lynch the townbloc if you buddy isn't in it.

Did you ever find time to read Vyse or were you busy devising wifom?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1390 (isolation #227) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

@Dave, It's not a risky maneuver for scum you at all. You get lynched, you put the thread into wifom.

You propose this and expect to get townreads for spewing wifom, and knowing my position that no one is ever conftown till flip.

You're stating my stance is firm, yet accusing me of flopping.

There's two scenarios.

1) Your buddy is in the town pool and will have trouble maintaining the illusion but can fool one player in the town pool as its an easiervtask.

Or

2) Your buddy is not in the town pool so you need us suspected.

It's wifom and stupid.

Setting a lynch order is scummy. Either way, your plan removes a lot of scumhunting and generates wifom.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1391 (isolation #228) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

So, that Vyse read yet? Do you have one?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1394 (isolation #229) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Dave, So rather than reading the game and trying to solve it, you're putting forth a lynch order method that can be controlled by scum and you throw a fit when I don't comply.

Yes, I do expect it was a method to get townreads. Shit. People suspect me. Propose lynching myself so I look town. Worst case, wifom.

Facts are firm. Those don't change. Analysis can with new evidence. Still that's a play style gripe that you're trying to blow up into something bigger to avoid reading the game.

Scum you wants wifom.

The scumhunting I have been doing is precisely because no lynch order has been set.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1396 (isolation #230) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

Can you actually do scumhunting rather than quibbling with me over your garbage plan?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1398 (isolation #231) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1395, Davsto wrote:Yes, controlled by scum. You do realise I'm the one that chose it right? Thus, it is, as far as I care, controlled by town?

You submitted a lynch order. No one is going to take your order for shit before you flip. Scum can suggest and change positions in a lynch order.

Even if you are town, you're being dumb as shit right now. As scum, this is an excellent method to flood the thread with garbage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1401 (isolation #232) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

Or, *gasp* I thought Sonic was scum and I was wrong. I wanted answers and was not being a dick to unilaterally take over the game.

You don't want to comment on anyone but me and that's transparent at this point. You're not scumhunting at all. You're refusing direct questions, to actually resolve your stances on players and just attacking who questions you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1402 (isolation #233) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

Out of the lynch pool, what are your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1407 (isolation #234) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

@Dave, Today's lynch is far from obvious.

I was thinking you Suzune and I think Elbrin was on board when we went to bed last night. Yet I don't trust you or Shiro. I am getting rather paranoid here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1410 (isolation #235) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

@Dave, That's just shit. I am having trouble sorting Shiro/Suzune and was trying to resolve a perceived conflict between Elbrin's reads and FB's when you proposed this plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1414 (isolation #236) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro, The idea is Dave may be pulling the card of last resort. Remember in Nether's game if shit went bad I would have claimed scum?

Reason is that you two had two kills to win the game with and I presume you would have jailed Jeanne. Dooming yourself to win is ok as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1415 (isolation #237) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

@Dave, Drunk talk plus 1375 + the pride talk with Shiro. All that is scumhunting the pair of them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1417 (isolation #238) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

Your plan is only wifom because you tried to force it through on someone who follows rule 1 if town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1422 (isolation #239) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1418, Davsto wrote:Right, so you're scumhunting the pair of them until about the time you actually have to choose between them? Nice.

PEdit @Suzune - but then people go "well, Davsto put Vyse in the lynch order to be lynched, so maybe he isn't scum"? Wifom is absolutely idiotic to use as a tactic.

1418 is what anyone should do. Unlike you, I am not presuming either has to be scum.

I was thinking you Vyse with a real possibility that one of the Ss is scum if wrong. I really don't like this challenge and I am pissed no one held off till I was here sober.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1423 (isolation #240) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1420, Shiro wrote:D:

There goes what I thought was a masterful reaction test.

I even made certain to say I challenge Suzu instead of the team based on one of the mods comments >.<

I failed

So you tried to fake challenge? Isn't fucking with votes like that illegal?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1429 (isolation #241) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

If Vyse subs out or stays, tomorrow's challenge better not happen until that slot it caught up. Anyone who challenges before Dave has a read on Vyse and Vyse has caught up is getting turbo got parked by my "town block" or not. Vyse's slot has gone far too long without content.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1430 (isolation #242) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1428, Shiro wrote:I mean Ms challenged Titus at a point and all he got was you can only challenge teams so I thought it was just ignored.

@Mod Really sorry didn't know >.<

Details. Mod said names is not a challenge. Teams are. You said Shiro of blah blah challenges blank of blah blah and you were the only slots in your boxes left.

What are your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1432 (isolation #243) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

So you want to mislynch me and never have to give a read on Vyse is that it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1436 (isolation #244) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

@Davesto, Absolutely not. Vyse hasn't had an ounce of memorable content since Day 2. I am respecting his real life problems but that doesn't mean he just gets to sit on his ass and lurk. Someone can factor that in and his day 2 unvote of Kaito to discuss my mistaken belief that Sonic was scum to get ascumread on him. That's not attacking his teal life issues. I want him to sub out to resolve them or play. If not, my scumread stands as that's where it was the moment Sonic flipped town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1439 (isolation #245) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro, with that reads list, what were you hoping to get out of the reaction test? Why not fake challenge Vyse?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1440 (isolation #246) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1437, VysePresident wrote:Just saying, I'm reading now. I don't plan on replacing, but I'm giving myself a hard limit so that I don't stall the game if I fail.

And Titus can feel free to read me however she wants. I've pushed lurkers/Away people before, and the last thing I want is for my IRL problems to directly influence the game.

Though scumreading me for unvoting Kaito is just...not the best thing you could choose.

Later.

And that hard limit is?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1444 (isolation #247) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

I want Shiro's response to that damn it.

How come when I try to sort Shiro people keep interrupting?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1447 (isolation #248) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro, At the time (and I still do) think the scum is Dave/Vyse. I was attempting to sort you but I would rather keep the focus on my scumreads.

Right now, I am faced with lynching someone I currently believe to be town.

Yes, be disappointed I don't want to fall into an inadvertent trap you made. I am hunting scum, not presuming they are within you two because you "reaction test" challenged. Eventually, I will have to choose but right now, I don't want to.

@Suzune, Then quote the post next time because I didn't remember and reading Shiro doesn't need to e any harder for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1448 (isolation #249) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro, why not fake challenge me/Dave if you wanted reads? I have never been under pressure yet (I think Elbrin and I are the only ones), so faking us would get a read on me, under pressure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1449 (isolation #250) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

I am going to wait on Molla/Elbrin/FB. I am worried they are going to get drowned out and I want their thoughts on everything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1452 (isolation #251) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Titus »

I started heavily pushing Dave in the hood prior to the MS flip. Something was off there. Both of us have been suspecting each other most of the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1459 (isolation #252) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1454, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1452, Titus wrote:I started heavily pushing Dave in the hood prior to the MS flip. Something was off there. Both of us have been suspecting each other most of the game.

Ummmm Titus, your partner is Elbirn.

Is this the ultimate scum slip?

Yes. My partner is Elbrin.

I pushed Dave in the hood [with Elbrin] prior to the MS flip. ... Both of [me and Dave] have been suspecting each other all game
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1463 (isolation #253) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1458, BBmolla wrote:I'm feeling Titus/Dave atm so probably.

You're feeling me and Dave as partners?

I hear the comedy club has a new opening.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1464 (isolation #254) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1461, Suzune wrote:I'm tired of waiting. VOTE: Shiro

Do you think Shiro is scum? Or survival?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1465 (isolation #255) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm leaning towards a Shiro lynch. Not liking either lynch choice though. Shiro has the poor reaction test, so if I had to choose it would be her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1467 (isolation #256) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't know. Ask anyone who thinks Dave and I are scumbuddies. :p

Seriously though, Dave/Vyse should be the challenge tomorrow. I will challenge if necessary though.

Who do you think we should lynch today? Tomorrow?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1469 (isolation #257) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@FB, How you feel about Suzune (minus the town like things) is how I feel about Shiro).

I feel Suzune has been townier now that she's under pressure. I wonder though? Am I just thinking she's townier because she agrees with me or she's town or am I just tunnelling Dave/Vyse so town by PoE when she's not?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1471 (isolation #258) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not hiding. I will challenge if it's what the town wants. You running off on your own and not consulting anyone isn't going to apply pressure to me at all. Doubly so given the fact you've been setup speccing and putting far more work into getting me mislynched rather than solving the game. I am not afraid of you at all. I want information from you and no more Derp shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1479 (isolation #259) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 177, Davsto wrote:So I wake up and there's already been a challenge
and
a use of Gambler's Fallacy.

Disappointed.

Now, I'll make sure to give PB kicks up the arse in Blue Barracudas thread so he doesn't lurk.

However, the big question is this: is Firebringer reckless town, or scum hiding in
Refuge in Audacity?

Say he's scum, and he knows who else is scum. Who's to say he didn't make that challenge so that he's the only scum in the four? That gives him pretty good odds for scum not being lynched, as well as being town read for recklessness.

Needless to say, I'm really wary.

In post 1474, Shiro wrote:
In post 1455, BBmolla wrote:We should lynch Dave tomorrow.

Am I not seeing something? Why would anyone bus both their partners (Vedith start to finish with plenty of chance to save him) , then propose a suicide plan for himself.

How is that bloody scum?

He told us exactly what he was doing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1482 (isolation #260) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

Refuge in Audacity is just stating scum would never do that, so Dave can never be scum. Plotting his own death is something he can do to give his buddy a fighting chance against the block or get the block to the end. When Dave flips scum, he will have created a hornest nest of wifom around town.

That's the only way scum win.

Claiming scum is viable. See where I considered claiming scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1483 (isolation #261) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

*considered claiming scum in jungle republic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1508 (isolation #262) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1485, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1483, Titus wrote:*considered claiming scum in jungle republic.

.....so the fact that you felt the need to clarify this seems really self conscious.

Shiro hasn't responded to that, so I made it clear. *shrug* I made like 10 million a game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1509 (isolation #263) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Shiro

Coming around to Suzune town and I want this day over with.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1511 (isolation #264) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

Why would you be ok with a Shiro lynch knowing I am and you're all ZOMG TITUS IS DA SCUM!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1516 (isolation #265) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

I think we should all vote on the next challenge before any gets issued. I vote Dave/Vyse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1524 (isolation #266) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1429, Titus wrote:If Vyse subs out or stays, tomorrow's challenge better not happen until that slot it caught up. Anyone who challenges before Dave has a read on Vyse and Vyse has caught up is getting turbo got parked by my "town block" or not. Vyse's slot has gone far too long without content.

VOTE: Elbrin
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1529 (isolation #267) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1526, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1524, Titus wrote:
In post 1429, Titus wrote:If Vyse subs out or stays, tomorrow's challenge better not happen until that slot it caught up. Anyone who challenges before Dave has a read on Vyse and Vyse has caught up is getting turbo got parked by my "town block" or not. Vyse's slot has gone far too long without content.

VOTE: Elbrin

*shits in hands*
*claps*

I am sorry. You think I am supposed to be happy and not call you out for this? We had discussed a possible challenge yesterday. Shiro cut us off and you're all *meh*. Then you unilaterally challenge someone with IRL issues to a lynch with the entire toenblock? And I'm not supposed to be suspicious? I got my concerns about Vyse playing me but I want to fully vet you first.

Hell you could be scum with Vyse hoping to coast on this challenge but there's a good chance I will never figure that out because you've done the perfect move to get a quicklynch on him regardless of his alignment.

As scum, that's a huge boon to you regardless of Vyse's and I see very little gain if town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1532 (isolation #268) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Elbrin, it's a game. I am in game mad at you, not IRL.

You know that I have wanted Dave lynched for awhile, but you unilaterally discarded my thoughts because you thought Dave was town. That's not a town thought process. I specifically wanted Dave/Vyse so that I could get wagon analysis which anyone familiar with my games knows I find invaluable.

So why do this unless my opinion doesn't matter or you want me weaker? Neither of those are consistent with town to me.

So why do that? You had a freaking hood you could have spoken to me in to see if we could structure things to get the lynch and get info from it. Is it possible that you just don't want it?

I feel pretty blatantly disregarded. Sure I was wrong on MS. That doesn't mean I deserve to be shitted upon. I don't see town motivation for doing so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1534 (isolation #269) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Titus »

But was it done by stubborn town or opportunistic scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1540 (isolation #270) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

Where is the Fire that would question everything? The motivations by Elbrin don't look town. Or was that lip service?

I'm starting to get rather frustrated here. It's getting impossible to read anyone in this thread.every time I pop it open, I get more confused and paranoid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1545 (isolation #271) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

@Elbrin, I would have had zero problem with a Dave challenge on us. Molla (who I think you're town reading) wanted a Dave lynch. By setting Dave v Vyse, we get a shitton of information which still could have happened. Second, Dave seemed to actually be compliant with the whole not rushing to challenge thing. So you're whole a "town lynch being certain" if you didn't make that challenge immediately isn't factually accurate. So either you're over confident town who isn't reading the thread and thus as much use as Vyse regardless of his alignment or you're scum with or without Vyse. I don't know and I don't care.

I don't have the ability to do a VCA as VCA depends on conflict. With lynches being predetermined before votes go down, it neuters VCA entirely. Hence why I said your challenge made me significantly weaker.

Firebringer, you don't have to trust anyone. Not even me. Trust the facts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1547 (isolation #272) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1516, Titus wrote:I think we should all vote on the next challenge before any gets issued. I vote Dave/Vyse.

In post 1517, Davsto wrote:Me/Titus

(that's Barracudas and Parrots)

In post 1518, Elbirn wrote:
THE PURPLE PARROTS CHALLENGE THE RED JAGUARS

So how was Dave going to immediately challenge if you didn't?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1548 (isolation #273) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1546, Davsto wrote:Since VCA depends on a conflict, would you like to analyse the Vedith/Fire/Molla votes D1? Thanks.

I can but one day doesn't make a VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1550 (isolation #274) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

Yes. I would have who picked you over Vyse and the alignment of one of you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1552 (isolation #275) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 95, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
There has been a challenge! The
Orange Iguanas
have challenged the
Red Jaguars
!
The pool of players eligible to be lynched today consists of:

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

Here are the current votes:

VysePresident
: Firebringer, Vedith
Firebringer
: Elbrin

Not Voting (12) - BBmolla, Davsto, Kaito Kirishima, Prolapsed Brain, Salamence20, Shiro, Suzune, Titus, VysePresident

With 12 players alive, it will take 7 votes to lynch.

Gotta go cook dinner so vote counts will be on hold.

In post 222, Haschel Cedricson wrote:

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

VysePresident (2)
Firebringer (2)
: Elbrin, Titus

Not Voting (8) - BBmolla, Davsto, Kaito Kirishima, Prolapsed Brain, Salamence20, Shiro, Suzune, VysePresident

In post 344, Haschel Cedricson wrote:

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

Firebringer (3)
: Elbrin, Titus, Kaito Kirishima
VysePresident (2)
Vedith (2)
: Salamence20, Davsto

Not Voting (5) - BBmolla, Prolapsed Brain, Shiro, Suzune, VysePresident

In post 391, Haschel Cedricson wrote:

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

Firebringer (4)
: Titus, Kaito Kirishima, Suzune, Prolapsed Brain
VysePresident (3)
: Firebringer, Vedith, Elbrin,
Vedith (2)
: Salamence20, Davsto

Not Voting (3) - BBmolla, Shiro, VysePresident

Salamence20 is being replaced.

In post 405, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Metal Sonic replaces Salamence20.

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

Firebringer (4)
VysePresident (3)
: Firebringer, Vedith, Elbrin,
Vedith (2)
: Metal Sonic, Davsto

Not Voting (3) - BBmolla, Shiro, VysePresident

In post 541, Haschel Cedricson wrote:

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

Vedith (5)
: Metal Sonic, Davsto, VysePresident, BBmolla, Shiro
Firebringer (4)
VysePresident (2)

Not Voting (1) - Elbrin

In post 597, Haschel Cedricson wrote:

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

Vedith (5)
: Metal Sonic, Davsto, BBmolla, Suzune, Prolapsed Brain
Firebringer (2)
: Titus, Kaito Kirishima
BBmolla (2)
: Firebringer, Elbirn
VysePresident (1)
: Vedith

Not Voting (2) - VysePresident, Shiro

In post 671, Haschel Cedricson wrote:

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

BBmolla (5)
: Firebringer, Elbirn, Titus, Vedith, VysePresident
Vedith (4)
: Metal Sonic, Davsto, BBmolla, Suzune
Firebringer (1)
: Kaito Kirishima
VysePresident (0)
:

Not Voting (2) - Shiro, Prolapsed Brain

In post 746, Haschel Cedricson wrote:

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

BBmolla (5)
: Firebringer, Elbirn, Titus, Vedith, VysePresident
Vedith (5)
: Metal Sonic, Davsto, BBmolla, Suzune, Shiro
Firebringer (1)
: Kaito Kirishima
VysePresident (0)
:

Not Voting (1) - Prolapsed Brain

Metal Sonic is being prodded.

In post 834, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Flavor coming later.

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

Vedith (7)
: Metal Sonic, Davsto, BBmolla, Suzune, Shiro, Elbirn, Firebringer,
BBmolla (5)
: Titus, Vedith, VysePresident, Kaito Kirishima
Firebringer (1)
:
VysePresident (0)
:

Vedith has been lynched! He was a Temple Guard!

Moving on to Day Two.

No challenge has been issued yet.

(NONE)

With 11 players alive, it will take 6 votes to lynch.

95 suggests Vyse isn't scum unless scum with FB because Vedith picked to vote Vyse over Elbrin. Rather weak since its early.

Firebringer looks town. Kaito was likely buddying me to vite FB. I don't see scum following me that much but for any other reason. Maybe that's my ego though.

Molla's likely town due to being the last counter.

I expect 1 bus on a Day 1 wagon towards the middle. That's Dave/Suzune/Elbrin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1553 (isolation #276) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1551, Davsto wrote:And you have who voted for Fire/Molla over Vedith on D1 and the alignment of Vedith too.

Not a lot in the grand scheme of things. But yeah, I just did a VCA with that .
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1554 (isolation #277) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

*Vyse over Elvrin = Vyse over FB
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1556 (isolation #278) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1555, Davsto wrote:See, that wasn't too difficult.

It's not hard. I never said it was. It's just not useful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1558 (isolation #279) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

No. It's not. I got zero clears beyond what is likely true from discussion. Removing FB me and Molla gets exactly to my VCA anyway for the most part.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1569 (isolation #280) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1560, VysePresident wrote:Titus, what's your actual read on me, out of curiosity?

Like, without Elbirn in the picture.

Lean scum by play. Weak town by VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1570 (isolation #281) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

Dave, your thoughts on Elbrin?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1574 (isolation #282) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

Why does tone indicate opposite teams?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1577 (isolation #283) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1575, Suzune wrote:How posts break the water affect the flow, when you are trying hard to spin something the flow of the game changes.

Huh? *scratches head*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1578 (isolation #284) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1576, Elbirn wrote:Titus 1552 failed to note her (titus) pushing every counter wagon to vedith.

Which was something I noted earlier. I mean I couldn't expect her to note that, but just putting that out there.

*burps, scratches self*

Hey dav tell me about town vyse?

My VCA always supposes me town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1593 (isolation #285) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

@Suzune, That may be a townbeard profile. I don't see why Vyse votes Vedith if he's scum there. That's my biggest issue with Vyse. I saw once a guy who sided with scum 8 times. He was town.

Talk to me about Elbrin. I see his behavior as very opportunistic after largely sitting on the sidelines; which is exactly the problem with Vyse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1595 (isolation #286) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1580, Suzune wrote:Anyone else wonder if Titus is scum, or is it just me?

Nope. It gets thrown around when I question the consensus crap every town game. *shrug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1598 (isolation #287) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Titus »

@Vyse, Crap logic is crap. I am looking for the truth. I got my own issues with you, but just because I think you're scum doesn't mean I put up with bad logic. Bad logic is usually where scum pushes mislynches or busses.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1603 (isolation #288) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1597, Suzune wrote:Well he unvotes Vedith to think. By unvoting he freed up a slot on Vedith train and it allowed for the growth of the second on against Molla. Typically dueling trains on day one means one is scum correct?

p-edit- I'm not dismissing you. I would just rather you use the data provided in this game to save yourself.

Suzune, that's my biggest issue. Vyse might have hoping my tunnel would save Kaito. Then I would look bad if MS was town sparing him.

Dueling large end of day trains on Day 1 means at least one is scum usually. Yes. Since Vedith flipped, I don't get this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1605 (isolation #289) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1599, Firebringer wrote:Titus, lets have a paranoid battle.
Whoever is more paranoid wins.

I win. Sorry. I am more paranoid. Paranoid is my nature. Nice vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1611 (isolation #290) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

@Suzune, talk to me about Elbrin please. What would you do as scum in his place? Assume partners with or without Vyse.

This challenge had a 90-95% likelihood of a Vyse lynch. He's not been making pushes or taking chances.

I'm trying to get some sort of discussion so if I'm right we lynch Elbrin. If I am wrong, I reset. I see that challenge as a scumclaim from Elbrin regardless of what Vyse flips ATM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1612 (isolation #291) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1609, Suzune wrote:Is that L-1 Firebringer?

Pretty sure it is L minus 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1613 (isolation #292) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh nm. FB was already on Vyse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1617 (isolation #293) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Have you considered the long term effects of both cases, best and worst case?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1619 (isolation #294) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes. I do.

I am seeing

1) Vyse is town. Easy mislynch. Elbrin is passive till lylo. Hopes I get eliminated before hand.

2) Vyse is scum. Elbrin knows Vyse is a problem and a highly likely lynch within 2 days. Bussing him let's him coast to lylo. Best case, Vyse obvtowns as is his scum meta and they get to lylo together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1620 (isolation #295) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Titus »

I can't see why town Elbrin makes that challenge and Elbrin's professed reason looks false.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1623 (isolation #296) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Titus »

@Vyse, I am trying to show why I see Elbrin as scum because of that's how the strategy fits. The why is much more important than the what, unless there's a contradiction. Elbrin's reason for this is a contradiction too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1634 (isolation #297) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Titus »

@Elbrin, My hypothesis doesn't require you to be good anything. Good anything sits back there unless the team is you Vyse and even then you might want a Dave lynch shot.

My VCA didn't have much. I acknowledged it. That's why I wanted Dave/Vyse.

In this game, we stopped being friends when you made that challenge while shitting on my opinion.
You relied on me for a meta case? Knowing my stance on meta? Yet you felt so confident in Vyse scum you tuned me out and did something that makes the game much harder for me?

Then, there's the shot of everyone knowing you're town. Where's your investigation? Strong stances? You've coasting because you've been in the block.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1637 (isolation #298) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1626, Suzune wrote:Titus, I fail to see what can be gained from this. I have learned a lot mind you, but to what point. What do you hope to gain. You learn a tad about how I think but I am not actually Elbrin. 1,500 words for situation one. I don't even write that many when I am the serial killer trying to look down the line. Situation one is done, but I am tired and not sure if I want to run the other one.

I am wanting to show that Elbrin can indeed be scum. I have been dismissed with not even a thought for the most part and its frustrating. No one's saying why. I think he's 95% likely scum at this point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1643 (isolation #299) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Titus »

@1638, There being people variables is why I am reaching out. I d much better with logic facts and strategy rather than emotion and social analysis.

@Dave, You quoted the very post why I voted Elbrin. I wanted you Vyse to get reactions and do a VCA from them. I do care because I wasn't sure. My stake was Vyse's lack of content. Elbrin makes the one challenge that makes it near impossible for VCA conflict to form and does it before Vyse has content. In a Vyse scum scenario, that content would lead to his buddy.

@Suzune, I will address those tomorrow. I will be off soon tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1645 (isolation #300) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1641, Elbirn wrote:
In post 834, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Flavor coming later.

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

Vedith (7)
: Metal Sonic, Davsto, BBmolla, Suzune, Shiro, Elbirn, Firebringer,
BBmolla (5)
: Titus, Vedith, VysePresident, Kaito Kirishima
Firebringer (1)
:
VysePresident (0)
:

Vedith has been lynched! He was a Temple Guard!

Moving on to Day Two.

No challenge has been issued yet.

(NONE)

With 11 players alive, it will take 6 votes to lynch.

So I went back in time to pull up some vote counts to point out how titus has been counter to both scum lynches

And I got lazy because I'm not good at VCA and also day 2 still has no official Votecount for the lynch

But I just want to note that there's no frigging way the entire scumteam is off the lynch wagon

So your theory is that I tunnel you to protect town Vyse for what?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1646 (isolation #301) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1644, Davsto wrote:Yeh yeh okay
I don't buy it

VOTE: VysePresident

L-1

Funny, all the Titus is scum, but you don't vote me. Try to get me lynched. You jump after Vyse. Why? Solely BC I don't want it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1650 (isolation #302) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1642, Davsto wrote:Gah, true, ugh, idk.

Titus likes to manipulate attempts at VCA when she's scum though, right?

Also intent to put Vyse at L-1, I checked through and my townthoughts on him were pathetically weak.

And I manipulate the VCA by proposing how to make it more useful? By objecting to consensus wagons to get the counter wagons necessary?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1651 (isolation #303) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1649, VysePresident wrote:
In post 1647, Davsto wrote:I'm not voting you because I have pride. I'll be voting you in a 1v1 tomorrow, as I promised.

In post 1644, Davsto wrote:Yeh yeh okay
I don't buy it

VOTE: VysePresident

L-1

Yeah, Dav/Titus.

I would be shocked Dav/Vyse/Elbrin did not have both scum. Dave's refusal to vote me is terrible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1656 (isolation #304) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Titus »

@1648, So let me get this right? You're complaining because I don't stand up for my reads enough? I tunnelled Sonic for days. I heavily pushed FB on day 1. I have wanted Dave lynched for awhile. Now since Elbrin scumclaimed you want me to ignore that to lynch you?

Are you insane or scum Vyse?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1658 (isolation #305) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1652, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Titus

In post 1654, BBmolla wrote:Whoever fucking did this challeneg YOURE A PIECE OF SHIT

We need to lynch Dav YOU FUCKS

Objects to the challenge...

Vote the other person who objects to the challenge and thinks it's a scumclaim

Rational thought is dead
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1659 (isolation #306) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm at L minus 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1673 (isolation #307) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1664, BBmolla wrote:to me that answer is you titus.

Flattered but I'd be in control if I was scum. I think others downplay their scumplay.

Rule 1 of scum: Let town implode. Coast if possible. That's why I don't like coasting, hasty action, or consensus lynches.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1674 (isolation #308) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Nope. I'm loved.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1678 (isolation #309) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1677, Elbirn wrote:Titus you better flip scum or I'm going to feel like an asshole

Also I'm sorry I pissed you off this game

Noted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1681 (isolation #310) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

So scum can coast. Duh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1912 (isolation #311) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Titus »

At the end of the line Titus had only a few seconds to now catch up but Dav wouldn't have it. Grabbing the knife from the podium he threw it at Titus, She moved to avoid but alas someone had threw something for her to trip. The knife hit her. Blood...her blood.

"Heh....hehe.heheh..haahahahaa ..fools."The facade was finally broken as the banner of the explorer fell and then dark symbol of the guardians shined on her uniform.

"You think.....you can get the treasure.."She fell on one knee. "Heh.....You will never get to it. Never."

her knees gave in and a little before the finish line, Titus was in a pool of her blood. Knowing town would try to interrogate her, Titus grabbed a hidden vodka drink and drank it. It had a poison that gave Titus only a couple words. "Baaaahhh, at least I got my drink."
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2024 (isolation #312) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

I hope you enjoyed the game. This actually turned out a lot closer than I expected. Scum is much harder with no night kills lol. I still beat Sonic in a 1 v 1 when he was obvtown though. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2025 (isolation #313) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2023, Shiro wrote:But Sala you were wrong about Me D: The only wrong read too :P

Shiro, you're always scum if I'm scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2054 (isolation #314) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2050, VysePresident wrote:
In post 2037, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2034, VysePresident wrote:(though I was a little amused that you think I couldn't have brought all your scummy crimes to bear on you, you scummy Elbirn scum you; :P ).

Oh yeah no doubt I played like an absolute scumshit this game. I made a lot of bad moves. That part was just bluster and talking shit xD

Me too, pal, me too. XD

I should have been faster. I tried to dismantle your case on me in detail, when I should have just been calling BS, and I think that's what cost me the game.

Don't lose sleep over it. You got further than I expected.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”