Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #194 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 189, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 186, Dannflor wrote:BEAR why did you vote with me?
I DID NOT LIKE HIS FONT CHOICE
I talked him into it in wind clan
u mad
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #216 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:26 am

Post by Alisae »

I cannot tell if user Charloux is pretending to be upset with the bear and is overplaying it or is actually upset with a gimmick alt that quite frankly I don't see why anyone would be upset with it?
I think I am just going to hope that the player will be more readable later in the game.

Norwee
FA
Catboi
Datisi

are all probably town though? Least confident on Datisi but that's a player that should become a bit more obvious as time goes on and I think their FA read is like probably fine.
I mean I disagree w/ the read because I think I understand what FA is doing and I think if I didn't know any better I would be scumreading FA if I didn't know she was FA.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #219 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 217, Dannflor wrote:can you explain like

all of those reads, alisae
norwee wind tribe
catboi seemed townie from interactions with charloux?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #222 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 221, Dannflor wrote:can you paraphrase what happened in wind tribe that made you town read norwee
Yes he is playing the game and I feel like we are on the same page when it comes to the topics we discussed
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Alisae »

I mean it's mostly just me trying to get him to spew himself to me. I asked him about FA, Charloux, and Datisi and we seemed to reach similar conclusions.
If anything our only disagreement seemed to be on Charloux whom Norwee (understandably) fos' charloux.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #254 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 251, Cephrir wrote:Anyone who thinks there is exactly 1 scum in each neighborhood should mathematically be voting Titus.

Do we all agree that is a stupid assumption now? Great!
What comes to you mind when u read Val's ISO
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #261 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 258, Cephrir wrote:
In post 254, Alisae wrote:
In post 251, Cephrir wrote:Anyone who thinks there is exactly 1 scum in each neighborhood should mathematically be voting Titus.

Do we all agree that is a stupid assumption now? Great!
What comes to you mind when u read Val's ISO
it's weak

his original points against bell are phrased weakly like he doesn't believe them and the last line of that post - "What am I missing?" - can be read as aware that bell is town

there are several questions that go nowhere
I hate. The posture (facesit, are either of these words even the right word) between SS and Bell just reads wolf.

also just reads like scumposting...

Honestly even the vote on bell now that I am reading the context around it...

WindClan activity seems weirdge for them as well
They wanted to go after Misty for .
They also said they don't see any reason behind the bear's reads.
He asks Norwee if he feels that he is on the same page I am and here I am going ??? because like what kind of question is that???

Is this scum or am I reading a lot of the things he does as just scummy?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #263 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 262, fireisredsir wrote:have you played with val before? he seems p on brand so far based on what ive seen from him in previous games
nah. I only started playing again after my 1 year vacation from site was lifted. The I easier way to describe just what it is I feel when I read that ISO + hood activity is that guy is actually not even trying to form reads.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 264, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 219, Alisae wrote: catboi seemed townie from interactions with charloux?
what about the interactions seemed towny?
I like how Catboi conducted it. I could follow along with what he was doing to the T
Spoiler: Posts
In post 61, catboi wrote:
In post 47, Marashu wrote:
In post 42, Charloux wrote:
In post 43, Bell wrote:My goal is to get eliminated within the first page for having a dog avatar.
Task failed successfully i guess?

Am i the only one in the thunderclan, nobody posted anything yet apart from me?
I've posted in the ThunderClan PT. I don't see your post in there. Double-check that you posted in the right PT?
Would appreciate an answer to this!

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Charloux
In post 67, catboi wrote:
In post 64, Charloux wrote:
In post 61, catboi wrote:
In post 47, Marashu wrote:
In post 42, Charloux wrote:
In post 43, Bell wrote:My goal is to get eliminated within the first page for having a dog avatar.
Task failed successfully i guess?

Am i the only one in the thunderclan, nobody posted anything yet apart from me?
I've posted in the ThunderClan PT. I don't see your post in there. Double-check that you posted in the right PT?
Would appreciate an answer to this!

UNVOTE:

I was just messing with him?
Messing with him why?
In post 77, catboi wrote:
In post 73, Charloux wrote:I don't understand what the problem is. I saw him being the only one to post in the pt and was like "Is there anybody in the thread" to have fun.
Was going to keep playing dumb but i guess it's better not?
So you were just trolling?
In post 85, Charloux wrote:
In post 79, Frozen Angel wrote:
Charloux wrote:I don't understand what the problem is. I saw him being the only one to post in the pt and was like "Is there anybody in the thread" to have fun.
Was going to keep playing dumb but i guess it's better not?
so you faked you posted in the neighborhood at start to mess with people head who can see you didn't post there? That kinda makes no sense

More likely that you confused PTs and posted elsewhere first instead and then started acting like you were messing with people in some way when called out?

Why is me confusing pt more likely than me deliberately having fun over someone being alone for an hour?
In post 95, Charloux wrote:
In post 91, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 85, Charloux wrote:Why is me confusing pt more likely than me deliberately having fun over someone being alone for an hour?
it was 14 minutes?
1hour 14minutes
In post 101, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 95, Charloux wrote:
In post 91, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 85, Charloux wrote:Why is me confusing pt more likely than me deliberately having fun over someone being alone for an hour?
it was 14 minutes?
1hour 14minutes
No…..
In post 125, catboi wrote:
In post 109, Charloux wrote:He posted at 6:27 in pt
I posted at 7:56 in main thread
This is my local time obv.

After thinking about it i have to admit my joke would mainly be funny among teens, sorry about that.
thank you but please don't reference timestamps
In post 126, catboi wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ceph

pedit: Ya penguin time flies by really quickly lmfao. Thanks!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #279 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Advance a case??? ok lmfao VOTE: Val
Rookie scum mistake to overreact to me expression my feelings on a fos.
Like do you self-consciously believe that a case was like coming onto you??? That's what I think is going on in the head of scum!you.
I did not vote you, and I asked Ceph "is this actually scum, or am I just reading everything as scummy"
But I am
advancing a case
on you???

Like, this is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Newer player rands wolf.
Newer player starts to feel like they are being suspected
Newer player overeacts and attacks the person in response to suspecting them
The person in return attacks them harder because the newer player is acting unnatural and unreasonably to the attacker.

I will humor you and your concerns though.
In post 276, Val89 wrote:I find the timing of Alisae soliciting opinions on my ISO more than a touch suspicious. I did ask Norwee if he agreed he was on the same page as Alisae, given that was the justification Alisea gave for townreading Norwee, indicating that I might be suspicious about that read, and almost immediately Alisea is here in main thread trying to advance a case on me.
Ur question doesn't do anything. You just don't know what's going on because you haven't worked with Norwee to the extent I have. HE LITERALLY ANSWERED YOU YES.
If we're town we just see the same things. The best part is Norwee saw what I saw in FA's play without even knowing who the person is. That is TOWNIE.

--

In post 276, Val89 wrote:Alisea didn't appear to give much of their own opinions, but I take from this that Alisae agreed with Norwee's takes on FA, and Datisi, but not Charloux, and that was enough to give Norwee a townread.

Those takes? That FA seemed pretty townie for calling out Charloux (while Alisea thinks Charloux is townie, since they are disagreeing with Norwees fos there), and Datisi was null.

Those takes were given after Alisea asked Norwee, and only Norwee, very leading questions that amounted to "What is your read on X player based on posts Y and Z", which as you can see from the conclusion given by themselves, focused on a very narrow subset of the player base; and I was very surprised to see Alisea give Norwee a townread on that basis, and I asked Norwee if he thought he was in agreement with Alisea. To be fair, the answer Norwee gave was 'yes', but I made no secret of the fact I had my suspicions there, and to see that quickly manifest in main thread as a case against me is to say the least.
Why would I give Norwee my own opinions if I am trying to sort his alignment?
I am trying to form a read on Norwee and encourage him to do the work. He expressed he was lost, so I guided him.
The goal was for me to see what conclusions he reaches and how he reaches him.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #285 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

I would actually like to add to the fact prior to his vote I felt like I saw all of these things and thought “I am scumreading this player for so many things is this guy actually scum?” Because even the list of concerns I told ceph was a bit too much for my tastes

Pedit: because he said he thought I was going to advance a case on him bro. If he is a villager why is he thinking about stuff like that and shouldn’t he just wait until I do form a case on him? If he was villager that seems like that would be the play here but instead he is just coming out of the gate panicked, saying I am going to advance a case on him. It’s fucking weird.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #286 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 284, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t want to believe Alisae is scum becauve they’ve been so helpful to me and seemed genuinely trying to solve me.
I am town and u came out of your way to play with me. We have a hood together and its exciting though I won’t say that I wouldn’t buddy u as scum it’s totally within possibility just like how I could just not help you and that would be equally viable. Keep your eyes open, ya?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #288 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 285, Alisae wrote:Pedit: because he said he thought I was going to advance a case on him bro. If he is a villager why is he thinking about stuff like that and shouldn’t he just wait until I do form a case on him? If he was villager that seems like that would be the play here but instead he is just coming out of the gate panicked, saying I am going to advance a case on him. It’s fucking weird.
Like, I don't believe the guy is a villager.
I don't think he is trying to form reads on people.
If he was trying to form reads, why is he attacking me? If he does nothing, he can see how the read develops and if he genuinely thinks "Scum!Alisae is going to try to develop this into a case" he SHOULD WAIT TILL THE CASE HAPPENS!
Ceph even said that he miselimmed it before so he is proceeding with caution. He could have waited to see how I reacted to that post if this was a townie that was trying to form reads.

Like idunno I don't get it, if he is town and genuinely thinks I am going to build a case on him, why doesn't he just wait to see how the read develops, or even wait for me to respond to Ceph. It just doesn't add up.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #361 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 359, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:FOS SHIIDAJI
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HE JUST POSTED IN HOOD OH MY GOD
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #364 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

ok I think I have parsed this post.

townreads bell for 24. (Honestly, not bad)
31 gives him "bad vibes." Guy goes on to say it comes from the formatting of the post (You cannot make up how he described what it is he did to describe what he felt about the formatting/spacing)
likes 41
doesn't agree w/ 51
52 i just don't get what is going on with his commentary here at all??? (I think this guy is reading into RVS stuff way too much)
likes 61
doesn't like 73 (???????????????)
said 99 was tmi (??????????????)
liked dann
liked 112
likes fa feels like she is explaining her push well (whatever the fuck that means)
says ceph could be scum for being snippy (Isn't that just how Ceph is. I mean can't blame him for not knowing)
likes 204
doesn't like 234
likes misty
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #368 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 365, Datisi wrote:
In post 216, Alisae wrote:Datisi

are all probably town though?
why
Your FA read in (also mentioning the two reads you mentioned in post are unrelated is good)
I get it and I can see why someone would think that what she is doing is scummy, and honestly if it was someone else that wasn't FA and someone I didn't know I would have been onboard w/ it.

Me personally I am happy calling FA town because she found something to latch onto during RVS and is doing just what she can with it. I don't know if this sounds coherent, but I feel like she is hunting and I feel like it's enough for at least this day phase to just not worry about the slot. This is something I associated with the person, and as weird as this sounds, I don't exactly remember how it is I associate it with her? She's just the type of player to find what she can work with in RVS, and use that to try to get out, enter, and begin hunting.

In short I think this is just how she hunts.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #369 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 366, Dannflor wrote:is putting all solving in hood more likely to come from town or scum

open question i honestly dont know
I mean my first reaction was "omg are we actually reading hard into posts pre 100. Are we ACTUALLY saying SS is scum and that Charloux is DEFENSIVE??? What is going on in this post" but as I was reading along with it, there were somethings that made, sense, somethings that didn't and somethings about the post that just seemed townie?

Honestly, if he is scum, and he reads the hood, I'm not sure why he would post that??? Maybe it just makes more sense that the intent is to spew himself to his hood??? Honestly that makes more sense if he's just a villager doing his thing and posting that kind of post, it seems, out of touch if anything?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #482 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Alisae »

btw is it just me or can I not highlight text then quote said text on mobile?

Anyway bear, I’m not buying this. While Datisi is liable to being uncertain and getting stunned at certain points in game, i think expecting datisi to be this way now doesn’t seem realistic. It’s also one of those things where it’s just easier to read later.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #489 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Alisae »

I’m actually ur probably wrong sorry
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #491 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 490, Bell wrote:*shrug* I’m bored.
nothing is happening and honestly I am wasting posts by posting this post and the post before it where I told bear that his datisi scumread is wrong!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #500 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 495, Frozen Angel wrote:Alisae being a bit lazy. no be lazy alisae.
FA my village playstyle ended up evolving. I wouldn't say our last game together where I hydra'd with Fark is a good representation because that setup is weird.
I don't post unless I have something to say. If nothing is happening I'm not going to post.
I keep my cards to myself. I don't really know a lot of things early and it becomes easier and easier for me to find scum the more phases that pass throughout the day. I pay more attention to my surroundings.
I'm generally more reactive when I don't need to be proactive. Proactivity comes later in the game.

I think the best way to put it is I am a late game control mage.
You can ask Something_Smart, he's pretty familiar with how I play villager I think.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #534 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 533, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 530, Dannflor wrote:I see why Charloux is thinking the way he is and I think it's towny but I wouldn't put any stock in it. I think making an assumption like that is going to be about as useful as assuming there's exactly one scum in each neighborhood.
that's exactly why I think it has to be called out to people who cant see full image

anyways

VOTE: Datisi

I can't believe I managed to catch up and even chat in real time tonight. see u all later
y r u voting datisi
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #542 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 535, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 534, Alisae wrote:
In post 533, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 530, Dannflor wrote:I see why Charloux is thinking the way he is and I think it's towny but I wouldn't put any stock in it. I think making an assumption like that is going to be about as useful as assuming there's exactly one scum in each neighborhood.
that's exactly why I think it has to be called out to people who cant see full image

anyways

VOTE: Datisi

I can't believe I managed to catch up and even chat in real time tonight. see u all later
y r u voting datisi
read my posts in last page
I get your concerns but can't town do that stuff as well?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #546 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm happy with their play to the point where I'm not voting it but it's something I'll probably be keeping my eye on as more phases of the game passes. If he's town the townread should just get stronger and stronger
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #555 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 553, Mistyx wrote:the progression between 294 and 444 feels genuine to me

i don't think "cooled" necessarily means reevaluated but i think going from "this is lockscum i want this dead" to "i still think this is scum but i'm not going to tunnel this into the ground, here are my reasons" is a good look
Why can't scum have progression like that? One of my concerns was that his read was unnatural, their teammates could have easily just told him to dial it down a bit to look more natural. If he stays at "this is lockscum I want this dead" that's not necessarily the best look for him
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #602 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 592, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also don’t intend to argue with all that text. You’ll either realize you’re wrong or i can die. I don’t rly care. I signed up to play with Alisae not get stressed out by the game. That’s why i’ll keep posting all of my thoughts almost exlusively in hood.
glgl convincing ne this is scum u just cant its not possible.

--
In post 597, Mistyx wrote:why is that the only vote you seem to care about?
I probably SHOULDN'T answer for Norwee, and this might not be Norwee's answer, but if I can provide imput as someone who has been fos' by mastina a lot, being pushed my mastina is pretty triggering due to her rhetoric and just how she is?
i've felt this way in the past, and understanding Norwee as a person, I would say that him feeling that way is just, valid?
I wouldn't say it's an alignment indicative thing but I'll provide a nugget ig. If we were scum together I would probably just tell Norwee in a private topic to just not engage, just makes more sense not to. It's not like people are going to let mastina influence their actions or read her posts. Engaging doesn't do anything, if anything, probably makes mastina look more credible, and wastes posts. Like she's just not worth it lmfao
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #603 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 600, catboi wrote:I've had a long day at work and haven't had time to read the whole thread properly but that kittytacky post is the worst I've seen in this game by quite a bit.
the worst? how so?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #608 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 604, Mistyx wrote:
In post 602, Alisae wrote:It's not like people are going to let mastina influence their actions or read her posts.
didnt bell vote norwee explicitly because of mastina's read? i don't think this is necessarily true
Bell voted Norwee because mastina told Bell they have like some made up number of what, 98.something% that's wrong? From what I read it doesn't look like the read itself influenced Bell but rather mastina's confidence.

When I think of the read influencing someone reading, I think of how Kitty voted Norwee, whom literally said that the case, aka the explanation of the read, caused them to vote Norwee.

But I mean ya at the end of the day they did influence 2 people to vote but when she is going to need to rally a total of 11 villagers if she wants to vote out a scum!Norwee that is aligned with me. 3 out of 2, kinda small, ngl.
Now, that's not taking into consideration what our alignment ACTUALLY is. Maybe mastina will get her wagon because scum will seize the moment to try to get a town!norwee killed. In a way that's less villagers required for her to kill a villager, so that makes her attempt at killing Norwee easier ig.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #614 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 611, catboi wrote:Alisae can you explain what was it about his post that made you react the way you did in this first post? Because your description of it makes it sound pretty benign to me
covers it more detailed but it just looked like newbscum at a first scan. On a first scan I thought it was reacting a bit too much about stuff that happened in rvs. Talking about rvs posts that didn't really do anything and on top of that coming to really weird conclusions so it looked scummy at a first glance. was me actually trying to read and parse the post along with my reactions to some of his thoughts. Like, at a glance, if one read the conclusion he came to off of post 31 without reading what he had to say about the post itself, it looked weird. Like getting "bad vibes" from SS' I just don't see how that happens but the way he sells it makes it look like it could be something that he actually believes.

Does this help?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #630 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 628, Something_Smart wrote:Has Shiro done anything in the PT?
no they are a ghost.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #659 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 658, Titus wrote:I understand partially the lack of TRs here on me. I have been work stressed, I'm having my monthly illness and it's Saturday so I'll be posting less today but trying to catch up.

My goal today is to lay crumbs for my agenda with the little knowledge I have without outright claiming. I might be unvoting Charloux based on reflections about their claim being a "leader". If "leaders" are different from "apprentices", "warriors", or "protectors", then they should not be wagoned. I doubt the leaders are all pure but risk reward says to not go there.
One of my abilities is listed as Apprentice. It is a passive that states I am not allowed to use abilities until I am promoted.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #680 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Alisae »

omg its a titus!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #704 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 702, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 364, Alisae wrote:ok I think I have parsed this post.

31 gives him "bad vibes." Guy goes on to say it comes from the formatting of the post (You cannot make up how he described what it is he did to describe what he felt about the formatting/spacing)
likes 41
doesn't agree w/ 51
52 i just don't get what is going on with his commentary here at all??? (I think this guy is reading into RVS stuff way too much)
likes 61
liked dann
liked 112
likes fa feels like she is explaining her push well (whatever the fuck that means)
says ceph could be scum for being snippy (Isn't that just how Ceph is. I mean can't blame him for not knowing)
likes 204
doesn't like 234
likes misty
IDK I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND I THINK THIS MAY BE KIND OF SCUMMY?
What about it is scummy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #706 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 705, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 704, Alisae wrote:

likes 41
doesn't agree w/ 51
likes 61
liked dann
liked 112
likes 204
doesn't like 234
likes misty
What about it is scummy
IT SEEMS LIKE IT COULD BE BOTH FISHING FOR TOWNREADS AND SHOWING A FEAR OF POSTING IN THE MAIN THREAD?
You're referring to Shiida? I am confused
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #711 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 710, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 706, Alisae wrote:
In post 705, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 704, Alisae wrote:

likes 41
doesn't agree w/ 51
likes 61
liked dann
liked 112
likes 204
doesn't like 234
likes misty
What about it is scummy
IT SEEMS LIKE IT COULD BE BOTH FISHING FOR TOWNREADS AND SHOWING A FEAR OF POSTING IN THE MAIN THREAD?
You're referring to Shiida? I am confused
YEAH
what is that based off of? Like, what did u see that got made u think that.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #715 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Alisae »

That does not change my question I am asking you to show me what parts made u think he is fishing and showing a fear of posting in main thread based off of my shorthand notes of me summarizing the post.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #717 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Alisae »

Jkvkhdykfufjhcjhdyirouufi

I don’t get it, am I not making myself clear like?
I just wanna understand how it is you reached the conclusion that they are trying to fish for townreads while showing a fear of posting in main thread?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #719 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 718, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 717, Alisae wrote:Jkvkhdykfufjhcjhdyirouufi

I don’t get it, am I not making myself clear like?
I just wanna understand how it is you reached the conclusion that they are trying to fish for townreads while showing a fear of posting in main thread?
BECAUSE THEY MADE LIKE ONE REAL POST AND DIPPED? AND IF YOU HADN'T POSTED IT, THE MAIN THREAD WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN ABLE TO SEE IT?
I'm not going to say that slots like shiro, kitty, and shiida don't deserve pressure, because quite frankly it's quite needed because this game is boring.

I just don't get how we (not even you in particular) are forming any actual reads on slots that are essentially null and could technically just be anything.

Also, what I will just repeat Dann's question for you cuz I'm curious as to your answer
In post 366, Dannflor wrote:is putting all solving in hood more likely to come from town or scum

open question i honestly dont know
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #761 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 741, KittyTacky wrote:I'm struggling to adapt to this post restriction.
In post 745, KittyTacky wrote:I'm legit trying but it's hard. I also never played a large theme before.
So like, are you just lying?
Because I don't believe you considering at a cursory look at your games where you don't even break past 200 posts in COMPLETED GAMES and we're only in d1.. Like, there are players in here that post way way more but you're the one that's struggling??? Like, 200 is such a lenient post cap I don't see how anyone can struggle as long as they show some restraint and like, actually post with purpose.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #762 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 746, KittyTacky wrote:But with me, you gotta look at the motivation behind my posts.
So...you're scum? If I look at what you post and what I think your motivation could be, the first thing I think is that your Norwee vote is comes from scum who is either working with mastina or hiding behind her which is something that would realistically make sense in a gamestate where town!norwee is true, which to me, it is?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #763 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 733, Bell wrote:I don’t understand Alisse well, but currently. I’m neutral to lean town on them, I think.
Their engagement style conflicts with what I think scum would do. But I can’t quite articulate why.
I am going to have to ask you to move your vote that is currently on Norwee. If you trust mastina's 97.5% read on Norwee, then you should be trusting me 100% tr on Norwee as the player who is probably the best player at the table at reading him, ESPECIALLY because I have a hood with him.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #766 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 764, KittyTacky wrote:1. It's a psychological effect.
2. Normally I do a lot of stream-of-consciousness posting that takes up a lot of posts, I can assure you I'd have made like 100+ posts if I played like I usually do.
Ok but like, what you're saying, and what is like, happening, is like, completely opposite of each other and actions say more about a person than what they say so...

--
In post 764, KittyTacky wrote:Why is this your first conclusion instead of me just... sheeping a case that makes sense to me?

Trying to eliminate someone vulnerable pushing your scumbuddy?
Because I'm town and Norwee is also town???
How are these questions real things being asked??? You think you are sheeping something that makes sense and I think you are using that to justify hiding behind mastina.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #768 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 767, Charloux wrote:How was nothing happening? Did you expect a dayvigi kill or something? This is nai, i'm just curious.
No I didn't expect anything caused by any abilities in the game, what I mean by nothing is happening is like there are people posting but it's mostly the same people and none of what actually happened furthered the gamestate.

--

Anyway, I am curious to hear a deeper take on some of the things I've said in and .

--
In post 767, Charloux wrote:From a perspective of someone who doesn't know the history between Alisae and norwegian this feels pretty iffy to me.
I am without a doubt the best player on the table to read the player???
- I have lots of games with him. We've been town together, we've been scum together, and we've been oppositely aligned before.
- He LITERALLY came out of his way to play with me. It makes sense, it's been awhile and I just came back from a 1 year vacation.
- I have an understanding of how he is as a person based on things he how he has acted before and past experiences. We've hydra'd before and that gave me a good idea into his thought processes at the time.
- I have a neighborhood with him. In this neighborhood, he is posting his thoughts. I have access to these thoughts.

Like, what is there to be iffy about???
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #770 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

lmao ok I’m done talking to you goodbye
VOTE: kittyTacky
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #787 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:29 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 781, Bell wrote:
In post 763, Alisae wrote:
In post 733, Bell wrote:I don’t understand Alisse well, but currently. I’m neutral to lean town on them, I think.
Their engagement style conflicts with what I think scum would do. But I can’t quite articulate why.
I am going to have to ask you to move your vote that is currently on Norwee. If you trust mastina's 97.5% read on Norwee, then you should be trusting me 100% tr on Norwee as the player who is probably the best player at the table at reading him, ESPECIALLY because I have a hood with him.
I don’t trust either of you tho.
but we trust mastina because?????????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #803 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Alisae »

So you voted with mastina because?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #809 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 807, Bell wrote:Because I'm fine shutting down towering arrogance by giving someone what they want only to watch them destroy their own credibility. Or they hit scum and hey, win con. Woo. I can always change my vote, might as well see where it goes.
So...You're scum???
Norwe isn't doing anything in thread and I genuinely don't give a shit if they're writing a magnum opus in your clan chat. Do you have any idea how many player have bet their first born on their neighbor being town because, for real you guys they're being awesome in there trust me?
So you are leaving out that I am the best player at the table to read the player because???

LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON???
The best word I can find to describe your posting is it's just fucking odd. Like what is this???
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #820 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 811, Bell wrote:1. I'm fine shutting down Mastina's ego if they're town and wrong. Nobody should be 97.5% confident in a read day one. AND ABSOLUTELY NOBODY SHOULD BE 100% CONFIDENT IN A READ DAY 1 Unless they have mod information. Which I won't entertain given who I'm speaking to.
ksahjrfp
ok'asl;dhgl;sfhg

YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO DO THAT TO SHUT DOWN THEIR EGO YOU CAN JUST NOT ENGAGE.
IT WOULDN'T EVEN SHUT DOWN HER EGO IN THE FIRST PLACE SHE WOULD JUST KEEP DOING IT.

Like why are we engaging with it???
In post 811, Bell wrote:Am I leaving out that you're the best player at the table at reading Norwe? Yes. Yes I'm going to ignore that claim because there are a lot of issues I have with it. Such as:
1. You could be wrong.
But mastina could be right because she's pushing someone as scum! Even though Ali is mathematically more likely to be correct, Ali could be wrong!

Like, technically anyone could be wrong about fucking anything but that didn't stop you from giving it credibility.
Pretty sick joke of being sarcastic and attaching a vote to it.
Like how do you expect people to read ???
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #944 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 904, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 766, Alisae wrote:Ok but like, what you're saying, and what is like, happening, is like, completely opposite of each other and actions say more about a person than what they say so...
wouldn't that make him town then? or why would he pretend to be overly worried about the post cap as scum?
In post 914, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 907, fireisredsir wrote:the postcap here is 200. i don't really think any town here should be genuinely worried about it rn if they put any actual thought into it (unless they are a huge spam poster which we don't really have any of here), which is what makes it feel kinda faked concern
I am feeling the same thing he is talking about. I make a lot of borderline useless posts. Even though I doubt I'll hit the cap, I still feel bad making those posts. It is, indeed, a psychological thing.
Kitty sounds fake you sound genuine don't ask me why. I don't particularly care about your argument and that line I think is reflective of Kitty up that point in general not just that 1 individual point. Like he says he's town and to read his motivations but when I do that I just see scum and it feels like his words do not match his actions.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #954 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Alisae »

PP what do you see in Marashu
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #960 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Alisae »

misty i just look at the cat pic you got and I think of the cat doing the wiggle wiggle
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #972 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 971, Mistyx wrote:i think marashu's vote on ali is a pretty big red flag because it came after the only thing that changed was "marashu got pressured for voting norwee over ali"
The thing is like right, people vote weaker scumreads over scumreads they think are more convincing all of the time just because they have more votes. Like it's a perfectly normal thing to do. So the fact he got pressured into it, like what does that say about them? Reeks of self-consciousness.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #978 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 976, Dannflor wrote:
In post 972, Alisae wrote:
In post 971, Mistyx wrote:i think marashu's vote on ali is a pretty big red flag because it came after the only thing that changed was "marashu got pressured for voting norwee over ali"
The thing is like right, people vote weaker scumreads over scumreads they think are more convincing all of the time just because they have more votes. Like it's a perfectly normal thing to do. So the fact he got pressured into it, like what does that say about them? Reeks of self-consciousness.
are you saying this to mean Marashu is just a self conscious person and this is NAI?

or are you meaning something else
Nah I'm saying that to me it looks like they let the pressure influence their action. Like to me it was kinda like they were just doing their thing and when their action got questioned they changed their action based on the action getting questioned.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1025 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1019, catboi wrote:
In post 724, catboi wrote:I have a ~spicy scumread~ I will not be discussing at this point in time. But it exist, just so you know. I will give towncred if anyone can get there before me.
No one wins the prize.

VOTE: Dannflor
Tell me about it
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1027 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Alisae »

Dann why am I scummy to u
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1037 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1031, Dannflor wrote:I don't get the sense you actually want anything. Maybe you will correct me, but my memory of you as a player is someone who tries pretty hard to get what they want. I feel like you're floating somewhat aimlessly, going through the Alisae motions but at the same time being pretty content with the gamestate and not rocking the boat too much?

Like I don't understand why you dropped your push on Val. I feel like you just realized there wasn't much traction there, despite you having a massive reaction to Val, and then dropped it. I'd expect you to still be calling for Val's head? Your massive reaction to Val feels fake because there's just no follow through. or at least, there's not the follow through I would expect on a strong OMGUS scum read

I feel similarly about you yelling at Bell

it feels like all bark and no bite

I also feel like your soft defenses of players like Datisi haven't really been that motivated? like I'm just not seeing the genuine conviction here. I don't really believe you want datisi not to be pushed or you really think datisi is town
Line by line
- I am going to direct you to . Your ideal of me was reality in maybe say, the pine v ali game, but when I was playing in 2021 my game had evolved into what's described in the post. I have things I want but pushing and being loud about it is just wasting post and not really all that productive right now? Like I don't think it does anything. Really my ideal vision of playing the game is to sit back and observe the game play around me while also doing my own hunting.

- The Val read changed. I don't think pushing Val is really all that productive, would rather just hunt and look at other things. My fos on Val remained and not much happened from him inbetween me voting him and shiro entering the hood. Either way there's just nothing to really push if that makes sense? I can't really engage with the townreads on val because I feel like those players were able to form that read because they know Val. The night before Val appeals to Shiro in a way that seemed townie and during catch-up Shiro pointed this out when I asked him about Val. I felt as if he made a valid point and I don't see why a scum!Val would appeal to a person that he has no guarantee on if they will actually play or not? I mean it's Shiro, I've seen him flake and/or hyperlurk and not able to play so many games cuz life and that's fine. He probably doesn't know that though. He COULD be scum with Shiro but is the move for scum!Shiro to literally get us to stop fighting and unite the clan? Because that's actually what I felt like he did and I felt like both parties (me and val) gave it our best effort to try to work it out. Who knows maybe Bell Mastina and Kitty are all town and Shiro and Val are pullin wool over my eyes but like why are we doing this instead of having scum!shiro push for my and norwee's elim with Val? I'm happy calling them town for now and focusing on what the 4 of us want to focus on.

- I'm not going to drop what I am doing to go vanity vote Bell and revive that why would I do that? If anything, what you haven't seen, is the discussion that's happening in wind clan, where we're talking about how we really want mastina to post and how we all fos Bell. I'll legit vote anything in {mastina, bell, Kitty}.

- I'm more mellow than the ideal of me you have in ur head.

- Datisi I never felt like was in any real danger of being eliminated? I am letting you do your thing because you're the one that's having trouble reading them.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1044 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1036, Frozen Angel wrote:This post is wierding me out talking about how wagons can off someone and numbers and all that. why not focusing on the votes and reasonings and instead on the ability of players to rally others against another player?
Partially because I'm demonstrating what a scum thought process from me would look like?
-Bell's "reasoning" for voting Norwee is that mastina had a 97.something% read. It looked like the reasoning for the vote was that they were rallied by mastina. That is the reasoning at the time.
-Kitty's "reasoning" for voting Norwee was they supposedly looked at mastina's case and went "yep, this is what I want to do." They were rallied by mastina. That is the reasoning at the time.

FA the quote chain is a line that was snipped out of context.
In post 602, Alisae wrote:If we were scum together I would probably just tell Norwee in a private topic to just not engage, just makes more sense not to. It's not like people are going to let mastina influence their actions or read her posts. Engaging doesn't do anything, if anything, probably makes mastina look more credible, and wastes posts.
It probably reads weirdly because the post was written about me speculating about what me and norwee would do as scum.

I'm saying that maybe mastina's Norwee push is the kind of thing I feel like scum would jump to like dogs to a bone and that's what ended up happening with the 2 players I mentioned? I'm basically saying that's what is happening if she is town. Mastina is the best flip in the game from my pov.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1048 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1046, Frozen Angel wrote:Its so hard to catch up to this amount of text as I've been away for 48 hours and I barely remember anything from before so I'm skimming a lot of text to get a gist of game state and analyse what I see so sorry for not finding the anchor of that post on first sight.
A neat trick you can do is
- Remember what post you left off on
- right click warrior cats mafia copy link address
- past link address in and add &ppp=200 at the end of the url

If I explained it correctly, that should increase the page count from 25 to 200 post per page. It doesn't change the fact you have to read less posts but at least you are loading less pages.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1050 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1046, Frozen Angel wrote:regardless, mastina is being so lazy with properly casing some of her reads but the ones she is explaining shows she is actually thinking about details. she also explained in some short words her meta take on norwee even without examples so I find her analytical at that stage of game and it keep repeating about different reads of her at that point that makes me wonder if it can be fakable by scum mastina that consistently.
It is and it is something that is potentially happening in this mafia game.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1053 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1049, Dannflor wrote:do you genuinely scum read mastina or do you just believe eliminating her is pro town
Wind Tribe is anxiously waiting for her to respond to Val post but we are looking at her. I am currently in the middle of trying to explain the scumread to Val in hood.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1055 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1052, Frozen Angel wrote:why you think she is faking her reads?
My understanding of scum!mastina is she takes about what she knows about people and tries to twist the truth to suit whatever it is she wants.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1058 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1057, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1055, Alisae wrote:
In post 1052, Frozen Angel wrote:why you think she is faking her reads?
My understanding of scum!mastina is she takes about what she knows about people and tries to twist the truth to suit whatever it is she wants.
If I remember correctly, that's just mastina in all situations regardless of her alignment.

but guess others can meta read her better with fresh expriences
I've been wrong before but that's something she said a lot and it's pretty much the only thing I know to look for so /shrug
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1060 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Alisae »

Best flip in the game from my pov no cap. If people are down I am in to flashwagon it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1063 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: mastina
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1108 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

I actually expect Bell to be obvtown or bust.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1112 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1110, Bell wrote:@Alisae, lmk when I reach obvtown status.
you are far from obvtown and if you were obvtown I wouldn't have to read you myself...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1119 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

since when the fuck did we have 3 mastinas in a mafia game what the fuck I didn't sign up for this...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1129 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Kitty
Norwee abandon ship
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1134 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1132, fireisredsir wrote:well there's the townier bell i was looking for.
What about Bell is townie?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1137 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1135, fireisredsir wrote:the catboi/dann thing is interesting ig. it feels like they're both kinda puffing their chests up a lil bit, maybe just bc it's all very... cordial? it feels like there's a slight lack of. something. behind the posts, intensity or conviction maybe. some of it feels a bit like writing for the sake of writing rather than like, a true reflection of a passionate scumread of the heart
Could be theater
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1139 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1138, fireisredsir wrote:i would kinda expect them to be more performative on the aggression if it's theatre? like if they're doing it then might as well go all out
What makes you think they have to be more performative about it?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1140 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

I've seen Dann do theater before I don't remember it being at all performative but rather, and quite literally, a waste of everyone's time and did not really change any reads.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1144 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1090, Bell wrote:It has occurred to me that Alisae hasn't played in a full year and their approach this game doesn't really reflect that at all, which is pretty confusing to me. They're confident they can read Norwe better than anyone else, but Norwe has been playing an additional year of mafia while they haven't. It doesn't make sense to me, but I actually don't think it's scummy. Just weird.
What is the ideal of me that you have in ur head?
I don't really have anything else to go off of other than what I know.
I feel like what I see is clearly in line with what I know of town!Norwee. I remember Norwee as scum being pretty aggro but I don't know how that developed but I also know that however that did develop, that's probably not what I am dealing with here? Seems more likely he's just town that's the simpler conclusion to come to right now and I imagine Norwee will only get easier to read as time goes on so I am happy to leave it at that.

--
In post 1143, fireisredsir wrote:maybe ig, it just kinda feels like if it was theatre then it was clearly orchestrated and way planned in advance, since catboi had his "secret spicy scumread" for a while to build up to it, and it just kinda feels to me like they'd go at it a little more?

i don't really know what dann scum looks like tbh though

are you saying you think this looks like how dann does theatre? what's your read on the two of them
Why would they go at it more and waste their own posts when no one cares?
I'm not necessarily saying it is theater, I didn't read because it looked fucking obnoxious, and you know what, maybe that's obnoxiousness is intentional, maybe it's not, it's not easy to tell with that posting and asking me to find out I would rather bang my head against a wall while drooling
I remember liking Catboi and Dann seems fine but they're also good scum players so it's not like something like this can't be theater
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1146 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think its safe to say they're aligned with each other
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1149 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

what I meant by I didn't read it is I didn't read all teh wall posting in depth, what I did read is that it seemed like they were both pushing each other for being at arm's length, which makes me think they're aligned with each other
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1152 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

ig technically one can be faking it it just seemed like they were both thinking the same thing so either the thought is natural or it's staged. I don't know why I thought of it in absolutes...
I probably shouldn't be commenting on something I haven't read and can't possibly have an opinion on without reading it, the posts just seemed fucking obnoxious to read zzzzzzzz
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1155 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1153, Cephrir wrote:i reread marashu
do you wanna share what you saw with the class
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1203 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Alisae »

I saw kitty say my vote on his was opportunism lol I’m so done can we just kill the player I’m afk until they’re dead d1 is practically over for me
Also mastina pre-emptively defending herself from something that literally no one asked about is weirdge
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1207 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1205, Dannflor wrote:why is everyone so demotivated this isn't even a horrible D1 for a large
my d1 is over I want flips this is starting to drag
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1242 (isolation #83) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1241, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1238, PenguinPower wrote:talk about it more 'cus that doesn't make sense to me
Alisae really thinks Norwee is town based on hood stuff and a lot of people find that sketchy. Alisae is known to get pretty heated and emotional about things they strongly believe and I think it pretty likely that at least one of the two would do something that would reveal their true priorities if Norwee were under serious pressure.
i fake this because its what ur looking for if im wolf.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1246 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Alisae »

Why wouldn't I?
I wouldn't say it would even be to pocket you but rather it's just a move that would make sense to do?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1249 (isolation #85) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Alisae »

ok that answer is fine ty.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1251 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Alisae »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1261 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Alisae »

Wow I sure as heck can’t wait for the next Harry Potter novel on why Alisae is scum in this video game!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1263 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Alisae »

Skull emoji skull emoji skull emoji
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1264 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Alisae »

Book 3 will be about how I am bussing my weaker teammate, kitty, for cred
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1275 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Alisae »

This is the first Shiro has said anything about it I think
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1289 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Alisae »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1317 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1316, mastina wrote:
In post 659, Alisae wrote:
One of
my abilities is listed as Apprentice. It is a passive that states I am not allowed to use abilities until I am promoted.
Btw.

Y'all know that Alisae is implying e has more than one ability here, right?

Which alignment usually has more abilities?

Obviously it's not a given/not guaranteed.

But y'know.

It's still something I'm calling a scumslip.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1331 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

I've actually scumslipped before Norwee you would be surprised but I mean she's playing dumb but ig we can clearify

I have 3 abilities. I'm defining an ability as something that has a name that is bolded in my pm.
WindClan
Apprentice
and then the name of the ability I am allowed to use once I have been promoted.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1351 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

mastina will get more support than datisi
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1370 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

misty user mastina is pushing facts > read.
She is not even attempting to spend energy on catching up but is responding to things in real time
this is scum indicative behavior
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1378 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

that mod's formatting makes me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1380 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1371, Mistyx wrote:for a few reasons
WELL???????
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1383 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't see what she'd have to gain either but this is just how scum!mastina works :/
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1385 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

She started posting to people in real time instead of catching up and she still insists on pushing this Ali + Norwee scum narrative that's just not fucking real man
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1389 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1387, Bell wrote:
In post 1385, Alisae wrote:She started posting to people in real time instead of catching up and she still insists on pushing this Ali + Norwee scum narrative that's just not fucking real man
It's actually a scum tell in their own words.
It is insane do you want to vote it with me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1392 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Datisi wagon will go nowhere.
majority of wind clan wants to vote mastina.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1394 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

mastina is teh best flip in the game
mastina wagon is the future
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1397 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1396, catboi wrote:it's not impossible I was overly generous in my read of mastina but the push against her feels like it's borne more out of annoyance than, like, an actual case
these posts are fucking bad man
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1399 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

not your posts, mastina's!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1403 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1313, mastina wrote:
In post 653, Val89 wrote:All this was going on before Shiidaji had revealed themselves as a member, and Shiro had made a single contentless post. I guess it's possible scum are informed about the neighbourhoods in a way I'm not considering, but it seems a scum-pairing would not know their audience at the time they (immediately) launched into that act.
Scum would know the setup immediately from having membership in as little as two hoods. It doesn't take a genius to see a neighborhood that's "thunder clan", see a different one for a different clan, and then figure out that there's going to be four total clans. And if there's four total clans, membership would be loosely equal between them.

That, aside from the fact that the fewer are in a 'hood, the better for the theater.
In post 653, Val89 wrote:I'm trying to see the whole thing through the lens of it being scum-theatre for the rest of the clans benefit and I don't see it.
I do, and I have a perfect game to show why, when I have the time to actually find the spots I want to show.

For instance, May I point you to eir posting starting here?

At that time there were--and this part is going to blow your mind--five? players in that PT. With three of them as scum.

Alisae literally did scum theater for
two town players

And then after the MathBlade elimination, it gets even better.

It became three town players to two scum players.
Alisae(A2), QuantumLeap scum.
Bulbazak, Titus, Ginngie town. (Creature too, I think?) (It was 5 after Ginngie died. Creature got swapped out but was still town brought in.)

Literally two scum three town in a neighborhood.

If you think Alisae wouldn't do theater, e absolutely would.
In post 1314, mastina wrote:
In post 653, Val89 wrote:If your view on this game is predicated on a Norwee-Alisae pairing, I would at least have a think about what it means if they weren't. I'm pretty sure about this one.
I'm pretty sure you're wrong since you are a newer player and, pardon the language but I can't think of a more polite way to word it:
More gullible.

Alisae pulled off the very thing e is doing with Norwee in a game with
veteran
players. Some of the best on the site at the time, Alisae managed to fool for the majority of the game. And e had QuantumLeap, eir scumbuddy, as town in part of that deception.

Pulling it off on a comparative rookie lacking the same experience is, comparatively, easy for Alisae.
The example posted isn't even close to what happened in hood. The way they talk to Val is wolf indicative.

--
In post 1316, mastina wrote:
In post 659, Alisae wrote:
One of
my abilities is listed as Apprentice. It is a passive that states I am not allowed to use abilities until I am promoted.
Btw.

Y'all know that Alisae is implying e has more than one ability here, right?

Which alignment usually has more abilities?

Obviously it's not a given/not guaranteed.

But y'know.

It's still something I'm calling a scumslip.
How do you look at this and say this is something that town is pushing???

--
In post 1358, mastina wrote:
In post 1355, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1354, mastina wrote:Scum clown isn't a thing.
oh come on you don't believe this
(I don't know how to respond to this without getting banned; every term I want to get would get me at minimum a warning but:)

Yes, I do.

There. is. no. such. thing. as. a. scum. clown. Clowns are specifically town, because you don't call scum clowns--you call them scum. You can call them incompetent scum. You can call them bad scum. You can call them flailing scum. You can call them laughably bad scum. You can call them all sorts of things.

But not a scum clown. That's not a thing.

Clown is, specifically, a town insult. It is insulting a player's capabilities as town by saying that they are a clown.
Players don't call scum, clown.

They can go, "you're either scum, or a clown"!
That's literally a phrase that people speak.

But they don't say "you're a clown" while THINKING someone is scum.
That's something that is a scumslip. Scum do it disproportionately often. Like, 90+% of the time, often. Genuinely one of the strongest scumtells, scumtell level of scumtell.

It's not semantics.

It's basic psychology.

You don't call someone who you think is scum, making posts that you think are bad, a clown.
You call someone who you think is scum, making posts that you think are bad, scum.
You call someone who you think is town, making posts that you think are bad, a clown.

The two do not mix. Half of one and half of the other is thus, a perspective slip.
This whole interaction is just not real man like?????

--
In post 1370, Alisae wrote:misty user mastina is pushing facts > read.
She is not even attempting to spend energy on catching up but is responding to things in real time
this is scum indicative behavior
This summarizes it.
What even is this stuff that's she's posting in thread it's bad.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1455 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1454, catboi wrote:I disiked alisae randomly suggesting dann and I could be theatering without seemingly actually suspecting either of us
@Dann
What do you think? Do you agree with this?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1456 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1454, catboi wrote:Dannflor, Titus, Cephrir, PenguinPower
Why all of these except Ceph.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1461 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1458, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1455, Alisae wrote:
In post 1454, catboi wrote:I disiked alisae randomly suggesting dann and I could be theatering without seemingly actually suspecting either of us
@Dann
uh that specifically didn't bother me

I thought your representation of my scum theatre meta was a little weird and inaccurate. like iirc i did a lot of scum theater with krazy/ceph in alisae v. pine and it trended towards the more aggressive/toxic side of things

I don't really have a problem with the suggestion itself though

I think from the outside the interactions between catboi and myself do probably look weird
What alignment do you think that thought is coming from and why? Idunno if I'm asking this correctly but I just want to hear what comes to your mind when you see Catboi post that
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1462 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1460, mastina wrote:Btw for the record, I don’t really have the time nor energy to write a detailed wall HERE right now.
But.
I would strongly encourage people to do a site search of my posts (just the first two or three pages should tell you what you need to know), because I have just...not done anything but mafia for nearly a full week. Playing, not commenting.

What that means, well.
I don’t feel like fully explaining it here, too much effort to word the idea in terms of THIS game, but like.

Keeping it short:
I'm giving up on trying to explain my reads. Maybe even defending the town in them. I just don’t have it in me right now.

But that said.
Uniquely, I am not giving up on my reads.

Not the majority of them, at least.

Because I'm right, I know I'm right, I've been right all along, I'll be VINDICATED sooner or later.

But while most of my reads are good, I just give up on explaining them.

I'll go over which reads are which when I getore free time, maybe next down.
ykldfhyg;lkdfuygh'S
R"IADs'
FGId"?FYIh"DF
IOYH
DSFOYh
difyuh
;'fgdtuijh
;dit
['rwsetygedrfgjhbcv
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1464 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Alisae »

I just wanna vote it and get it out of here
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1469 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Alisae »

catboi - if there is scum in dann v catboi higher chance it's catboi than dann, mostly because dann pushed the read a bit further than catboi I think but I liked a lot of the other things he's posted in game so he's probably town
Charloux - I don't see the things he posts coming from scum half the time I don't even really know what's going on with it
Datisi - town
NorwegianboyEE - town
Bell - undecided
KittyTacky - wolf
Dannflor - town
Mistyx - town
SCRRRDBEAR - wolf
Titus* - town
fireisredsir - town
mastina - wolf
Frozen Angel -
REDACTED

Cephrir - who knows
Marashu - All I know is this is the guy Shiro said he had info on
Shiro - Town
Something_Smart - who knows
Val89 - town
T3 - who knows
PenguinPower - town
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1472 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1471, Dannflor wrote:why is BEAR scum, alisae
he reads like scum pushing town
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1475 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Alisae »

his datisi push reads like scum pushing datisi.
His concerns are all about early stuff when there should be a lot more to read Datisi off of but his read remained unchanged.

He pushed Marashu over Kitty and Mastina and probably would have got it had Shiro not defused it.
Shiro backed off, voted Datisi off of the same concerns.
Still won't seriously vote mastina.

if I had to guess who is trying to powerwolf in this game I would say it's the bear
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1477 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1287, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I'M DOWN TO VOTE MASTINA OR DATISI, SHIRO.

POSTS SHOWING MY MAIN ISSUE WITH DATISI:

Spoiler:
In post 438, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 380, Bell wrote:Go to class.
*pokes*

I can't concisely articulate a rebuttal to your argument that every post you make *has* to be toward producing content. Because I didn't say that.
I just think you treat the game more like a chore as scum than as town and your posts reflect that in how you use your ideology.
I would hope you couldn't disagree with the characterization given that's how you described it yourself in a scum PT or two.
I BELIEVE THIS IS A GOOD DESCRIPTION OF THIS SERIES OF POSTS IN PARTICULAR:
In post 375, Datisi wrote:
In post 373, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: datisi
you said i have a townie vote, wtf

also fire - why did you unvote me when i was asleep? like, you knew my sleeping schedule beforehand, no?
In post 377, Datisi wrote:bc i can feel that i'm not in the vibe of the game yet, esp not in main thread, so i don't think i get much about your alignment by asking that

you can answer if it's something interesting ig
In post 381, Datisi wrote:
In post 379, fireisredsir wrote:don't you usually like to sort people based on engaging with their pushes on you
if i think they're unreasonable or i sense bad faith from them, yes

i've olayed w you enough and ik you have played w me enough ti sense i was being kinda off

so i guessed that was why and didn't feel it's worthwhile to ask you about it

so in a way, yes i was waiting to see where you went with it because the current vote from you is boring nd doesn't tell me much

ans i do think i'm more engaged in the hood because i love posting in purple pts , i'll prob try to be conscious about it and not let myself get behind in the main thesd

@dann, why is my vote on charloux bad?

also pls excuse typos, currently speedwalking to class and trying ti not get hit by a csr
In post 382, Datisi wrote:
In post 380, Bell wrote:I just think you treat the game more like a chore as scum than as town and your posts reflect that in how you use your ideology.
i guess i'm more interested in how you are fitting this with my posts so far this game,but i'm also rapidly losing faith in this being s productive line of reasoning
In post 386, Datisi wrote:@dann

i do think moonlogicy theories are townie, however my issue is that he assigned scum-motivation to one person for it when a lot of other people have done it, and he never commented on that. that's something that can potentially be scum motivated and i want him to explain his thoughts there

i don't want to vote val rn because i have been wrong before so i want to give more time to sit on that, and i don't think voting him will help me solve him (as it will with charloux)

@fire

i don't remember calling marashu boring (or saying anything about him, really) but i don't really have thoughts on him rn - i'm interested to see where he takes the datisi/bell theory

no thoughts head empty on catboi

why is it that you asked about the two of these specifically?
In post 388, Datisi wrote:something something good scumgame big paranoia etc etc

i did vaguely read your thoughts on him but they didn't really resonate with me one way or another, so

i was hoping to gain insight by seeing his read on me but apparently he has NONE so far so idk i will just be vibing there for now
In post 392, Datisi wrote:i will combat that bias by immediately forgetting who is in what clan

(but yes agreed, solving by "x scum in y hood" is dumb and we should not do it)
I AM OBSERVING SOMETHING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN BELL THOUGH, WHAT IS STANDING OUT TO ME IS AN ABSENCE OF DOUBT, CURIOSITY AND PARANOIA IN DATISI'S POSTS. I AGREE THAT THEY DO READ LIKE HOMEWORK.
In post 471, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 469, Datisi wrote:yes, the point of that post was to address concerns, what would you expect to be different about it from town-me?
I EXPECT TOWN-YOU TO BE LESS CALM AND CHATTY. I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO GET TOWNREAD BY PUSHING USELESS CONVERSATIONS FORWARD UNTIL PEOPLE STOP SUSPECTING YOU. YOU SEEM MENACING HERE WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM TOWN-YOU.
In post 473, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 469, Datisi wrote:having read the further posts from bear, i can see where he's coming from and i think his push is very townie. it's *wrong* obviously, but i think his posts show curiosity and solving my alignment that i don't think is very likely to be from scum.
THIS FEELS APPEASING, LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO GET ME TO STOP SUSPECTING YOU BY TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK I WANT TO HEAR. TOWN-YOU WOULDN'T REACT WITH THIS LEVEL OF COMFORT AND CONFIDENCE WHEN A "STRANGE BEAR" ACCUSES YOU OF BEING A DARK ONE.
In post 479, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 476, Datisi wrote:also, why wouldn't i be clam?
BECAUSE TOWN-YOU IS UNINFORMED WHICH CREATES UNCERTAINTY, SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT DISPLAYING.
In post 476, Datisi wrote:i get pushed for nonsense in the early game practically every other game nowadays. i didn't think the current pushes on me were very notable or interesting. i still wanted to address them.
THIS IS A FALSE NARRATIVE INTENDED TO EXPLAIN AWAY YOUR SCUM TELLS. IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE OFTEN PUSHED EARLY FOR BAD REASONS; HOWEVER, TOWN-YOU DOESN'T REACT THE WAY YOU ARE REACTING NOW BECAUSE TOWN-YOU HAS TO SORT THE PLAYERS PUSHING YOU. YOU AREN'T TRYING TO SORT PLAYERS LIKE ME WHO ARE PUSHING YOU, YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO APPEAR NONCHALANT AND HOPING TO GET TOWNREAD RANDOMLY ON ACCIDENT BY BEING PRESENT IN THE THREAD.

NEXT, ONCE YOU REALIZE THAT I WILL NOT BE TALKED AWAY FROM MY TONE READ ON YOU, YOU WILL FLIP YOUR READ ON ME AND MAKE BAD EXCUSES WHY MY READ ON YOU SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED.
Like it seems like he is stuck in 1 half of the game when there is far more to read Datisi off of and I feel like he is opting to ignore all of it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1478 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1470, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1461, Alisae wrote:
In post 1458, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1455, Alisae wrote:
@Dann
uh that specifically didn't bother me

I thought your representation of my scum theatre meta was a little weird and inaccurate. like iirc i did a lot of scum theater with krazy/ceph in alisae v. pine and it trended towards the more aggressive/toxic side of things

I don't really have a problem with the suggestion itself though

I think from the outside the interactions between catboi and myself do probably look weird
What alignment do you think that thought is coming from and why? Idunno if I'm asking this correctly but I just want to hear what comes to your mind when you see Catboi post that
I guess if I think about it I think it's slightly more likely to come from town

I think it's a little outlandish and the sort of weird jump that town tends to be more likely to make

however, I didn't and don't read much into it still because I think our interactions did probably look pretty weird and I could see scum thinking of that

sorry that wasn't a very straightforward answer
No it's fine I just wanted your thoughts on the matter and it's an excellent answer.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1480 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1479, Dannflor wrote:I like that read

is there a reason you've been waiting to bring it up or is it a recent thing
I've been sitting on it all game without any real reason to come out with it.
I mentioned the player a couple times in hood to Norwee and said I never really trusted him.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1483 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1482, Datisi wrote:
In post 1469, Alisae wrote:PenguinPower - town
why?
I think how he is trying to encourage wagons is likely his townplay?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1485 (isolation #118) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Alisae »

hard to elaborate on gut feelings datisi
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1487 (isolation #119) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Alisae »

ya sorry about that
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1493 (isolation #120) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Alisae »

Ya I don’t put too much weight in my d1 pp read if it’s scum I should be able to catch it later because it’ll move in ways I would expect scum to move.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1508 (isolation #121) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Alisae »

I townread Datisi so yes
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1519 (isolation #122) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1506, Mistyx wrote:ali why are you looking at bear's treatment of datisi as strange but not penguin's when it's basically the same
it wasn't brought to my attention
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1521 (isolation #123) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

quote the posts
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1523 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don’t get anything from that how is the treatment the same
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1528 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1526, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1523, Alisae wrote:I don’t get anything from that how is the treatment the same
not the same treatment but i feel like it should be the same issue

if he was using bear’s case to back up his push
from my understanding pp just seems like he is sheeping the bear...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1531 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1529, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1528, Alisae wrote:
In post 1526, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1523, Alisae wrote:I don’t get anything from that how is the treatment the same
not the same treatment but i feel like it should be the same issue

if he was using bear’s case to back up his push
from my understanding pp just seems like he is sheeping the bear...
right so if you think bear has a scummy case then why isnt that raising red flags
because I don't think that is an alignment indicative for penguin.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1534 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

also I don't care about the case itself.
I care about the fact he is still using this case as if it means anything without considering anything else datisi has done since then
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1539 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Penguin is a tricky player to read but he also doesn't make it easy if you try to do it early.
Easily someone who I easily just let the do their own thing read them later. Just becomes easier too I think.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1545 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

I have an important announcement.

Due to things that have come to light and
Unforeseen Circumstances
, we as the wind clan have come to a decision that we must act with quick haste.
In part of this decision, we will now attempt to back the following motion.

VOTE: T3

It gets better if you vote him before he shows any signs of life
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1548 (isolation #130) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

Something came up that I am being intentionally cagey about.
Because of said thing, we believe there is a priority to attempt to eliminate scum in our neighborhood, since we believe that there is 1 scum in hood and it is likely that me shiro val and norwee are just town. At least try to flashwagon him before T3 shows life.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1557 (isolation #131) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

HECK
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1560 (isolation #132) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1556, T3 wrote:I’m on page 43, and I’m actively taking notes.
actively taking notes while what people are posting in real time?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1565 (isolation #133) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1561, T3 wrote:
In post 1545, Alisae wrote:I have an important announcement.

Due to things that have come to light and
Unforeseen Circumstances
, we as the wind clan have come to a decision that we must act with quick haste.
In part of this decision, we will now attempt to back the following motion.

VOTE: T3

It gets better if you vote him before he shows any signs of life
These reasons are questionable at best.
It makes sense given what happened...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1569 (isolation #134) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

so like charloux r u voting or no
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1582 (isolation #135) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kitty is lolcatting
no point in engaging with them
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1584 (isolation #136) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

Might as well disclose it since scum likely know by now.
Titus joined Wind Clan and I asked in wind clan if we could potentially flashwagon T3 since I townread everyone else in hood. This makes sense since we were talking about if there was scum in the hood and I thought if there was scum in our hood its probs just T3.
Norwee agreed with the idea so I went with it. I obvs couldn't get to check in with Val or Shiro about it since time was kind off of the essence. It was an idea worth trying because maybe if we did say eliminate T3 and flip him before he could tell scum that Titus joined Wind Clan, that would be a huge edge to have over scum. This is assuming he does flip scum ofc.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1587 (isolation #137) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1585, Datisi wrote:interesting, do you know why / are you willing to share why titus joined?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1608 (isolation #138) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Alisae »

FA do you think Bell's read on me in comes from town?
Do you think the progression on his Norwee read in could come from scum?

These are things that make me hesitant about Bell even though if we disregard all of that I should probably have problems with him.
Going through the ISO he called me scum in his read exercise and I don't think I see anything about how it is he exactly changed from 1090 to then??
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1636 (isolation #139) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Alisae »

Ok so I’m valid in what I am seeing but also it can still come from scum cool thanks FA.

@Bell I appreciate your sense of humor
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1637 (isolation #140) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Wanted to see what bell had to say about the comment FA made on norwee that line of dialogue is something I was interested to see unfold
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1646 (isolation #141) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:53 am

Post by Alisae »

[8] mastina: Shiro, Dannflor, fireisredsir, Val89, Bell, PenguinPower, NorwegianboyEE, Alisae
[3] NorwegianboyEE: mastina, Something_Smart, KittyTacky
[2] T3: Marashu, Cephrir
[2] KittyTacky: Mistyx, Charloux
[2] PenguinPower: Datisi, catboi
[1] Datisi: SCRRRDBEAR
[1] Bell: Frozen Angel

[2] Not Voting: T3, Titus

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to eliminate.

Day one ends in 2 days, 18 hours, 26 minutes.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1647 (isolation #142) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Alisae »

Mastina is the best flip in the game I want to flip it
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1657 (isolation #143) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:17 am

Post by Alisae »

that's about mastina bell cuz titus was asking to hammer and me personally i don't really care about what role mastina has i just want her dead cause her flip helps me solve.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1666 (isolation #144) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1664, catboi wrote:wow this day has really died huh
I AM DROOLING.............
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1667 (isolation #145) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

who wants to just chat I am down to do just chatting
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1671 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1669, Bell wrote:I wanna chat but I'm too tired from the grind to think about a topic to chat about.
THE GRIND BRO
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1672 (isolation #147) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

Bell do u like anime
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1677 (isolation #148) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1674, Bell wrote:Imagine a mix tape of children asking on endless repeat for: Water, bathroom, icepacks, band-aids, or if they can just stay in the health office for 5 more minutes PLEASE, PLEASE.

You have captured 80% of my day.
That's good work you're doin there.

--

Have you seen Ousama Ranking? That show is the bee's knees bro
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1684 (isolation #149) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1682, catboi wrote:
In post 1677, Alisae wrote:Have you seen Ousama Ranking? That show is the bee's knees bro
I watched the first couple episodes and they were neat but my friend watched the whole thing and hated it so I haven't touched it
That's crazy I think it's really good. The ending might leave more to be desired but honestly I thought it was fine. It hit hard.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1686 (isolation #150) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1680, catboi wrote:my problem is a game just finished where she basically did exactly that as town sooooooo
Would you like to suggest alternative option
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1691 (isolation #151) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1685, Bell wrote:I also watched the first few episodes and liked it and then wondered off due to release schedule/distraction.
it's good!!

Chainsaw man is nice this season but I already read it and its def worth the read. Spy Family I think is the show I'm the most excited for this season. The only new show that really has my eye peaked that isn't chainsaw man is the reincarnated as a sword anime that show makes me happi
Urusei Yatsura remake is fun to look at and have in the background.
To Your Eternity S2 is pog

It's an alright season
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1693 (isolation #152) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

I am doing how about you
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1697 (isolation #153) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

it's good to be alive!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1701 (isolation #154) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1811 (isolation #155) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Alisae »

Mastina flip waiting room
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1815 (isolation #156) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Alisae »

You're going to have to suggest an alternative other than Norwee who's wagon had peaked at 5 votes.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1817 (isolation #157) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Alisae »

Copium
not happening
please suggest alternative option
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1836 (isolation #158) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Alisae »

SS why do u trust mastina > me on norwee
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1841 (isolation #159) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1839, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1836, Alisae wrote:SS why do u trust mastina > me on norwee
Not sure. Probably because hood pocketing is so common.
Okay but ik you have witnessed me being able to actually read norwee in games and usually coming out with the right read so like...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1842 (isolation #160) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1444, Something_Smart wrote:Alisae=
Town

Norwegian=
Scum

mastina=
Scum

Marashu=
Town

Shiro=
Scum

Val89=
Town
Like if this is actually the case like what is going on???
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1844 (isolation #161) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Alisae »

There was a normal that you were scum in and we were both town together, that comes to mind
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1845 (isolation #162) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Alisae »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1846 (isolation #163) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Alisae »

wait...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1847 (isolation #164) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Alisae »

it seems my memory of that normal and what actually happened are not in line with each other...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1848 (isolation #165) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Alisae »

ig they're not really comparable because in this game I have direct access into Norwee's head and what he is thinking.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1850 (isolation #166) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1849, T3 wrote:I’ll be gone for most of tonight.
you are a ghost already this is to be expected
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1852 (isolation #167) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1851, Titus wrote:Going to be slow to respond tonight and tomorrow morning. Hopefully brief medical issue.
ok but can u vote mastina before u go
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1858 (isolation #168) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1857, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I'M PRETTY DOWN WITH T3 BEING SCUM
You are voting Datisi by yourself I suggest you move your vote to whomever, preferably mastina
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1860 (isolation #169) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1859, Marashu wrote:Willing to move my vote to mastina in the morning.
y wait
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1865 (isolation #170) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ya I don't see the risk you are talking about
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1868 (isolation #171) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

I mean you would in fact be delaying the inevitable
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1880 (isolation #172) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hello Brother Bell
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1884 (isolation #173) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

It was a complete graveyard bro no one wanted to play :(
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1885 (isolation #174) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1883, Bell wrote:I didn't really change my mind on Norwe btw.
Wanna talk about it?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1887 (isolation #175) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't regret flipping it I'm pretty happy that I did, it's the best flip in the game because I think it says a lot about the gamestate regardless of flip, ya know?
Pretty good flip to work off of.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1890 (isolation #176) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1888, Bell wrote:
In post 1885, Alisae wrote:
In post 1883, Bell wrote:I didn't really change my mind on Norwe btw.
Wanna talk about it?
I still think their push back was townie and I don't think that them being upset at Mastina's "soul read" was a grammatical scum slip. Just because they didn't just roll their eyes or just say "I'm town, you're silly" I don't think that really detracts from it.

I think.
Probably.
I'm not going to sheep Mastina. Somebody else please.
I don't think anything mastina said holds any weight. I don't think she's a credible player and she almost never reads me right when we're both villagers.

Like she didn't add onto anything she said when she was first posting, when she started attacking Norwee and I she was basically pushing facts.

Me and Norwee are more likely to attack back if she is pushing facts. The thing with pushing facts is you can scapegoat it for being wrong once it goes wrong you know? Scum like to have really ironclad reasoning in their pushes where as villagers just want to be right. It's pretty wolfy to do so we're going to attack it.

Player just does not know what she's talking about.
She tried to argue that only if Norwee is scum with me, that I overeacted to val and panicked because why??? In the moment I thought I caught scum and was about to hit them with a slam dunk, but to mastina it's I am panicking because we are scum together when it's gone over just how fucking impossible that is it's like she keeps going????????????
DOESN'T TALK ABOUT IT.

Like, can you tell me what other conclusion do you think we reach like???????

--
In post 1889, Bell wrote:
In post 1887, Alisae wrote:I don't regret flipping it I'm pretty happy that I did, it's the best flip in the game because I think it says a lot about the gamestate regardless of flip, ya know?
Pretty good flip to work off of.
I'd agree, if I got anywhere.
Which I didn't. It's all just speculation. A lot of players gave stuff away by how they navigated Mastina's wagon, but I can't seem to draw good conclusions from it.
It's not worth talking about if it flipped scum.
I think scum, aka, VOTE: Kitty
saw mastina's posts and is scum hiding behind it.

I wish bear posted while mastina's wagon was big, it could have really helped form an actual good read on him but I still think he is scum.
I think he is trying to powerwolf with his play and I think he is one of those people that a lot of people townread for like, no reason??? Like, I don't think anyone really said why they were townreading Bear and I think it's one of those reads where it's like "if you start poking holes at it it just doesn't seem like it's a villager???"

What do you think of Cephrir's posts while mastina was getting ran up?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1892 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw, you wanna hear how you do cancel culture right?

There's this misconception about cancel culture that to cancel someone you start personally attacking them.
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense cause that's just being a shitty person.

Here is what you do.
Take who you wanna cancel, so KittyTacky in this case, and you do not engage with him. You do not interact with his posts. You do not engage about the topic other than telling people that you're not engaging with it and these are the reason's that you shouldn't engage with it.

Because this is the person that wrote this post.
In post 1180, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1129, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Kitty
Norwee abandon ship
Opportunism. Scum.
There is no talking to this person.
Talking to this person in main thread means you are wasting yours posts.
I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THIS
In post 1891, KittyTacky wrote:I called it. I fucking called it. Now let's catpile Norwe.

VOTE: Norwegian
This person is not worth your posts. He is only worth your vote.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1911 (isolation #178) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1908, Dannflor wrote:you have some thoughts on the rest of the game
it's hard to have any thought or anything meaningful to say when your reads are worse than random and you're blatantly not reading the game.

I don't believe Kitty has actually read anything me or Norwee posted that wasn't about him and I think he is just going to keep doing it so like just it's not worth engaging with
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1915 (isolation #179) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1902, KittyTacky wrote:I think we should follow mastina's reads now that she is conf town.
Like, this is not real man.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1945 (isolation #180) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Norwee why did you make 1 post in wind clan and then not say anything else during night?
the PT was a graveyard zzzzzzzzzz
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1949 (isolation #181) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1948, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1945, Alisae wrote:Norwee why did you make 1 post in wind clan and then not say anything else during night?
the PT was a graveyard zzzzzzzzzz
I was busy playing vidja gamess.
you left me hanging all night I wanted to talk mafia but it seems like no one was interested :(
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1951 (isolation #182) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

I am the only person who is even attempting to generate activity in hood.
Val didn't even post in hood once.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2015 (isolation #183) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1985, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1892, Alisae wrote:btw, you wanna hear how you do cancel culture right?

There's this misconception about cancel culture that to cancel someone you start personally attacking them.
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense cause that's just being a shitty person.

Here is what you do.
Take who you wanna cancel, so KittyTacky in this case, and you do not engage with him. You do not interact with his posts. You do not engage about the topic other than telling people that you're not engaging with it and these are the reason's that you shouldn't engage with it.

Because this is the person that wrote this post.
In post 1180, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1129, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Kitty
Norwee abandon ship
Opportunism. Scum.
There is no talking to this person.
Talking to this person in main thread means you are wasting yours posts.
I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THIS
In post 1891, KittyTacky wrote:I called it. I fucking called it. Now let's catpile Norwe.

VOTE: Norwegian
This person is not worth your posts. He is only worth your vote.
ik this seems like not an entirely serious post but i still don't really like the approach, kitty seems like someone who is more sortable by talking to them and trying to get them engaged in the game

in their past scum games they usually struggled to respond to pushes on them and questioning of them consistently. they've already done more here in that respect than they ever have before

idk what the point of not engaging with them would be. if you think that everything they post is obvscum then what's wrong with people trying to talk to them and having them post more
it is serious. I’m not going to engage with the player anymore considering I saw a post in mini theme q where he declared himself a troll and said he ruins games. I actively hate this shit.

I already engaged and interacted with the player on d1 and when they asked me to explain my Norwee tr to them I decided that im not going to engage with anything they say. I feel like when I am interacting with them I am talking to scum who is unwavering in their stances. Explaining why Norwee is town to scum isn’t going to do anything and is not worth my time or posts.

Their posts during d1 after that conversation with him where I just leave a vote reinforces this.
Catboi’s stance on the player says it beautifully.

Him calling a vote on him where I join the his wagon after my attempt at flashwagoning mastina failed opportunist just completely reinforces this to me. For all he could know he could be right on me or he could be wrong. The way he talks about his reads just comes across as someone who is pushing reads that are literally worse than random. Town literally never cares about dead town reads. So why does this person suddenly care? I think the guy is just scum using that so he doesn’t have to form his own conclusions. Mastina didn’t engage with any of the posts that talked about how me and Norwee can’t be wolf together, and neither did this person, nor do I get the feeling that he actually cares. He is probably just going to scapegoat once one of us flip town.

I really don’t care about the meta of some troll if that’s how u sort them good for u.

Other people can do whatever the fuck they want, I just think that engaging with the slot to me is a waste of posts. I mean I think the guy posts like an open wolf npc but I mean maybe more people need more time to reach that conclusion? I’m just saying why I’m not engaging with it, and you shouldn’t either it’s not worth ur posts.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2026 (isolation #184) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1968, Datisi wrote:okay i'm gonna out some of my vague gamestate feels and y'all can yell at me for being stupid if you want

first things first, i feel like alisae and kittytacky are likely to be s/t, in some direction. i feel kittytacky is strongly scum, and i wanna murder there. if he does flip scum, i don't think alisae-scum treats their buddy like that.

however, if kittytacky is to flip town, then uh. alisae's play this game starts to 2/2 fit into the mold of what i expect them to do as scum. their early d1 play didn't give me the feeling of [doing business] that i'd expect from scumlisae, and i can maybe excuse the mastina flip, but 2 wrong flips (pushed in the manner i'd expect from scum-them) is going to be a problem.

my less clear thoughts:

- if kitty is scum, i feel that mastina's wagon was mostly town-led. because like, idk i feel like scum would want to keep mastina around, because it was very clear mastina is going to be a lot of noise, and i kind of don't think kitty/norwee are s/s (though i'd double check on that; mostly talking from memory here) so mastina being alive would've been a great distraction. and she's claimed to be a not powerful role in the hood, and nonzero chance there's a mole in that hood, so.

- if kitty is town, i feel like alisae is a very likely scum candidate. especially since... well i really think bear is town, and the fact that alisae keeps positioning themself to push bear in the near future, it does not give me good vibes. like, lowkey i'm wondering if i'm getting pocketed by alisae shitting on bear's push on me. not sure if i have any thoughts further than that in this universe, i think i had some sorta idea of mastina's wagon being scum-led in this universe, but i don't remember why anymore.

i guess, even if kitty did flip scum, i would have to reread kitty/alisae anyway, because (assuming mastina didn't straight up lie about alisae's meta), a history of strong uses could potentially be an issue, but... this is a problem for another day.
- why can’t I be town with the stances I have? What’s the expectations u have of me in ur head?
- why is being wrong twice suddenly suddenly mean I am a wolf? Seems like the kind of unrealistic expectations I would hold someone like raybells to.

- I don’t know the bear player why do u think he is not capable of what he has done as scum? If ur town help me see it because u clearly are seeing it and I’m just not.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2032 (isolation #185) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Alisae »

If he is getting discouraged and is town then maybe he should learn play better. Maybe use his brain to think, not rely on other people engaging you (because no one gives a fuck about the fact no one is engaging you even if u are asking for it, it’s on you to engage. This isn’t pre-school where we are holding each other’s hands to walk across the street), have his own reads, less defending himself, and more hunting. Maybe he wouldn’t be in this position then? Like he uses the fact he has to defend himself as an excuse? I hate it lol

I’ve seen no reason to engage with the wolf and others will come to the conclusion as well.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2038 (isolation #186) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2030, Datisi wrote:
In post 2026, Alisae wrote:- why can’t I be town with the stances I have? What’s the expectations u have of me in ur head?
- why is being wrong twice suddenly suddenly mean I am a wolf? Seems like the kind of unrealistic expectations I would hold someone like raybells to.
- I don’t know the bear player why do u think he is not capable of what he has done as scum? If ur town help me see it because u clearly are seeing it and I’m just not.
it's not that you "can't" be town with those stances, i don't understand how town-you works and makes reads and i don't pretend to. it's just that, if kitty flips green, (and i'm preflipping bear green in my head), this game starts to dangerously look like what i would expect scum-alisae to be doing -- i.e. not beating around the bush with side stuff, doing exactly what their team needs done, straightforward pushing misyeets, etc

it wouldn't be wrong twice, it would be wrong three times >_> and i agree it's a harsh standard, but your push on mastina already gave me goosebumps d1 which i did call out, and it's mostly a vibe where i don't feel any sort of... hesitation? remorse? much reevaluation? like i expect scum-you to be going for the throat one after the other and that's kinda what i'm seeing if kitty flips green, so... and i don't think i've noticed any "i don't think scum-alisae would be doing this" moments, at least not with the flips we currently have

and i can't answer that without alt outing
how can u say this is my scumgame if u don’t know how my town game functions?
Why would I be hesitant about mastina? Why would I show remorse or reevaluation? What mastina post would cause me to think these things? I’ve said so many times I think mastina was the best flip in the game, and as town I look at the bigger picture, like what Norwee is trying to do, I remove myself from the game and form reads based on the things I see happen in the game.

Out the alt.
knowing who alt are and choosing not to out them is extremely toxic and removes the point of secret alting in the first place. You have an unfavorable advantage over me.
We can’t talk about the read anyways if you don’t and it’s something I would like to do…
Like why does most of the playerlist get to know who the person is but not me who came back from my self ban?
How is that fair at all :/
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2045 (isolation #187) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: t3
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2085 (isolation #188) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2080, Marashu wrote:I found something that we all need to chase down right now:
Spoiler:
Would u like to share what you found with the class
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2089 (isolation #189) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2087, Marashu wrote:
In post 2085, Alisae wrote:
In post 2080, Marashu wrote:I found something that we all need to chase down right now:
Spoiler:
Would u like to share what you found with the class
I just... I... nevermind.
Am I dense?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2099 (isolation #190) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2091, fireisredsir wrote:i think its just a laser pointer joke lmao thats a very generous interpretation titus
I am dense ok
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2105 (isolation #191) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2100, Datisi wrote:i am fairly certain that i remember you at one point saying that outing someone's alt in mid game without their permission is an asshole move, so - why are you asking me to do that here?
There was a game a bit ago, while krazy was unbanned, where a lot of people were calling this alt toxic because they specifically mentioned that I knew who they were going into sign-ups, and this is me reflecting and agreeing with that take. I also think considering how small the community is it's kind of like weird. I think secret alts in general are pretty toxic especially in a community that's pretty small.

Truth is I don't remember when it is I said that, it sounds like something I would say, but I have no idea what was going on in my head when I said it. I could have said it out of frustration because my out was outed or something else, I don't remember what context was.

It's pretty lame to be suspected for the scumread I had my eye on just because you have some meta that I don't have and he is alting and u know and I don't but if you found out via the posts in his game and only that then like that is your reward for being right...

How sure are you that this bear player is who u think they are and do I know them? Are they someone who you think would think that I am bad at wolf?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2109 (isolation #192) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

Aren’t you doing the same thing you’re accusing me of doing then?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2112 (isolation #193) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

Not talking to you
I am leaving you on hold, I’m not telling you what’s going on in my head.
If u hate it u can vote me and cry me a fucker river
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2115 (isolation #194) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2114, Datisi wrote:
In post 2109, Alisae wrote:Aren’t you doing the same thing you’re accusing me of doing then?
sorry i don't get what you mean
You are preparing to push me like how u described me getting ready to push bear
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2117 (isolation #195) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

You know what Datisi let’s just leave it at that. Seems like this whole thing is best to resolve when it like, comes to that, if it does.

Btw Marashu that’s not personal btw it’s just that what I am thinking is not information I’m posting right now sorry. I might have came across harsher than intended but I’m doing the same thing norwee is doing so I’m going to be keeping further thoughts to myself or wind clan sorry
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2138 (isolation #196) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

Misty I’m not going to click the links but I will say that I am proud of u
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2176 (isolation #197) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

Cephrir I will off your the play by play of what happened in hood.
Prior to this we are talking about the votecount I gave Titus (one that had T5 wagon at 5 votes).
She wants me to go Norwee I tell her I would feel more comfortable going for T3 > Norwee and she was like ya that's fine but I don't townread Norwee.

Before 2059, but after she documents that T3 felt way too easy.
2067, after this she immediately posts in hood that she felt that PP lied to her about when his vote came in and then declares PP as lockscum.

Then that was like, it regarding what she said about PP.

Does this like help you at all?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2267 (isolation #198) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 2260, fireisredsir wrote:also this is off topic but i kinda want to hear more people's thoughts on this and i don't think there's much point in hiding it so

i have info about scum roles

pregame, scum were able to choose two of their own roles to swap amongst themselves. they also were able to choose one role to activate
I’m confused did u have this info at d1 and if so why not say so?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2299 (isolation #199) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

I am a weak individual for moving off cat pfp

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”