Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 16, skitter30 wrote:i'm trying to figure out if there's a good way to get hypo-innos out there but haven't come to anything conclusive

i think that a cop giving a hypo-inno each day will be kinda confusing when they flip given that they may have given several hypo-innos at that point but only one (at most) is true

i'm kinda thinking that a cop with a guilty should out it tho given that everyone is one-shot
There was a strategy of claiming cop/doctor (but not your night of empowerment) in the last game I played, but I made the argument against it that since scum know the setup they have little to lose and the only issue they may stumble across is going over the amount of one type of role that can physically be in the game. Problem is if we don’t implement this idea today and we lynch scum today the have complete camouflage from that aspect of that plan.
So I would consider this but only today, and only if someone can give a really good reason to.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 63, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 59, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 8, Almost50 wrote:Btw, I'm an informed townie. I know this game is single ball and the scum team is of 3 members. There are probably many 1-shot investigatives and many 1-shot protectors. I won't crumb/hint my role. Let's just call say I'm basically a VT starting D2 (and will still get shot anyway).

Signed: Dr.Monkey

It literally says this in the setup post.

"There are:
3 Mafia goons
4-6 Night-Specific Cops
4-6 Night-Specific Doctors
Mafia knows how exactly many cops and doctors exist, but not who they are nor when they have powers."
Mesmerizing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 165, implosion wrote:i guess reaction tests are usually accompanied by votes i guess.

VOTE: gamma emerald i guess
...and ruined by the mark returning just as the test answers are being gone over.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 90, PenguinPower wrote:I actually wanted to have some fun voting the newbie but I've never seen N_M say this much at all in any game I've played with him....ever.

VOTE: N_M

Not moving this vote all game until N_M is lynched.
T H I S. I S. A. L I E.
VOTE: PenguinPower
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 131, implosion wrote:
That looks almost physically impossible tbh. Not quite but almost.

Penguin, has your meta changed since that mini normal from like two years ago? Say no, please.
That’s the one with the two ascetics where PP was Deputy right?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I recall being in a game with PP and NM where NM was fairly active and was Town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Until he says that I’m not giving him botd
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 177, Almost50 wrote:
In post 176, implosion wrote:
skitter wrote:what do u think gamma's scum meta is?
idk.
:lol:
There was a time when I used to read Gamma accurately.. until I rolled scum with him, and from then on I auto-SR his play and try my best not to lynch him until it's mechanically necessary because I know I am biased.
Was that cos of Varsoon Variety Hour
And there are ways to read me, but they don’t always work, a good example of an anomaly game would actually be, irony of ironies, the DoP YOU modded.
Like if you want pointers ask Infinity324 (if you can find him these days) or MariaR (whose hydra busted me in the aforementioned game)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oops I added something that muddled the post up
MariaR’s hydra caught me in Varsoon Variety Hour
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 195, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 90, PenguinPower wrote:I actually wanted to have some fun voting the newbie but I've never seen N_M say this much at all in any game I've played with him....ever.

T H I S. I S. A. L I E.
Care to backup your claim? I can't recall a game I've played with him where he was the top poster...ever.
I didn’t say top poster, I just said fairly active
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 198, BuJaber wrote:Yeah I think gamma is town. Scum maybe trying to set him up as today's lynch pool. Seems like a stupid fight to pick with PP as scum and also it doesn't feel fake to me.

Scum pool: {implosion, carcalily, PP, hanshen, cmod, enigma} + A50 is a maybe.
I think it’s fairly early to make that sort of conclusion and implosion confess he was reaction testing me so *skeptical shrug*
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 201, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 197, Gamma Emerald wrote:

T H I S. I S. A. L I E.
Care to backup your claim? I can't recall a game I've played with him where he was the top poster...ever.
Then how was what I said a lie? I said "I've never seen him say this much in any game" not "I've never seen him fairly active in any game."

Seems like you're walking it back now.
Those look very similar tbh. Are you seriously going to get into a fight over nitpicks?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 205, Spooghetioso wrote:the search results were confusing and i did not understand them

also the pokemon does not seem nice and why can we not vote dr monkey i mean i like dr monkey but i will still have to vote them if they are mafia

okay why is the penguin voting me i have not done anything
Who is the Pokémon?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 213, Spooghetioso wrote:okay i do not know what is up with the pink pokemon because they do no seem very nice but then they post pooh bear?

so maybe they are not all that bad

i do like the green one not in a friend way but in the game way so i do not think they are mafia and i do not mean that i dont want to be friends with them i mean that i think they are town role

i also like dr monkey as town so maybe skitter too because of what dr monkey said but i will have to think more about that

and the other black pokemon seems bad

okay im not sure if they are a pokemon but they are Carcalilly and they are not town role
PLEASE USE NAMES
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok
Well his Pokémon is miltank so pls call him that if you’re going to call multiple people pokemon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 230, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:Those look very similar tbh. Are you seriously going to get into a fight over nitpicks?
Considering the accusation of lying (meaning I was deliberately intent on deceiving), bolding and spacing of letters, and the vote....yes.

Disagree it's a nitpick though. They are fundamentally different.
I agree they’re different. Not fundamentally, however. You’re saying this is the MOST active he’s ever been and scumreading him for it. I’m saying I remember him being similarly active in another game (btw for the record that game was Three-in-One) as town. I think that should be enough to create reasonable doubt in your lockscum read of NM.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And I assume Creature is the green Pokémon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 235, Almost50 wrote:
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:Those look very similar tbh. Are you seriously going to get into a fight over nitpicks?
Considering the accusation of lying (meaning I was deliberately intent on deceiving), bolding and spacing of letters, and the vote....yes.

Technically he didn't call you a liar. he just said what you said was a lie. :P

Like, if I told you I have a dinosaur in my backyard I'd be lying, but if I said skitter does I'd probably be spreading a lie she told me but I'm not necessarily lying myself because maybe I believe her. :P :P

But then you did say
you
never saw BN_M this active, so you were reporting for yourself, so maybe he did call you a liar?? :P :P :P

But then maybe you just forgot, so it wasn't an actual lie, bur rather a memory slip, so maybe he's not calling you a liar after all. :P :P :P :P

How's that for a silly conversation?? :lol: :lol:
In post 239, Spooghetioso wrote:i was talking to dr monkey Creature and i mean the other pokemon and not you

also yes he is

also who is bn_m you mean n_m or miltank or does the b mean something?

okay i am voting for the black pokemon
Who’s the black Pokémon
And you don’t have a vote out rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

A50 quote not meant to be there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 244, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:I agree they’re different. Not fundamentally, however. You’re saying this is the MOST active he’s ever been and scumreading him for it. I’m saying I remember him being similarly active in another game (btw for the record that game was Three-in-One) as town. I think that should be enough to create reasonable doubt in your lockscum read of NM.
In that game (which was three games btw...this is one) he had 8 posts at this point. 17% of the posts he currently has. He increase in posting didn't happen until near endgame.

So, that was enough for you to scream that I'm a liar and vote me?
No, I misremembered his activity that game.
And I don’t think I ever walked anything back but w/e
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 255, implosion wrote:
BuJ wrote:I don't agree with PP I think this is actually more indicative of town!NM. Not that I'm super confident of that.

Creature is probably town. Likely skitter and spaghetti also. I am holding off on townreading A50 for now.

Sorry I didn't post earlier I forgot this game already started. I haven't memorized the name/number yet.

I don't like carcalilly's start but then again it seems very ballsy as scum. But having an issue with the implosion votes was really odd.
VOTE: carcalilly
Wishy-washy as hell, in a bad way (actively leaving himself room to flip).
Follows consensus townreads, but says he is "holding off townreading A50" as though the consensus is right about him, but he doesn't want to admit that yet.
Carcalilly's start is scummy but then again it isn't but then again it is. He's scum who wants to call someone scum without drawing that person's ire.
The NM townread also reads poorly, like he wants it to be known that he's going against someone else's opinion and is having original thoughts.
BuJ wrote:Yeah I think gamma is town. Scum maybe trying to set him up as today's lynch pool. Seems like a stupid fight to pick with PP as scum and also it doesn't feel fake to me.
This line just pings me in so many ways.
"Yeah I think gamma is town" just feels like quintessential scum phrasing.
"Scum maybe trying to set him up as today's lynch pool" is a ridiculous thing to say and as far as I can tell makes literally no sense unless both me and Penguin are scum. Scum don't pick a person on page 8 and say "you know, let's make sure *this* person is in the lynch pool" in a coordinated way, that just isn't how the game of mafia is usually played in practice, and I find it hard to believe that this is a thought that BuJaber genuinely had about the state of the game. Even if he thinks it was only one of us it's just overwrought.
I think I’m also of the mind that Bu’s defense of me probably indicates scum. It feels awfully contrived for saying “I don’t think scum does that”.
VOTE: BuJaber
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 283, Carcalilly wrote:can we like just ignore NM
No
He’s fun
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 285, BuJaber wrote:It's a wifom argument of course it's contrived... if I said "I don't think scum would do that" someone will (or at least should) ask me "why not?" And I'd have to explain. I'm skipping that middle step.
That’s not my problem
I feel like your way of explaining it was rather roundabout
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 289, Spooghetioso wrote:yes but i do not know peoples names yet so for now i use nick names or there picture as them

black pokemon has black pokemon picture they are Carcalilly and that is who i am voting it was a mistake that i said pokemon with no color the first time because i did not know there was alot of pokemon and i already said sorry for that so there is not a need to be meen about it and say it every time

there is too many pokemon!
Carcalilly is a mouse but not a Pokémon.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 292, BuJaber wrote:
In post 287, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 285, BuJaber wrote:It's a wifom argument of course it's contrived... if I said "I don't think scum would do that" someone will (or at least should) ask me "why not?" And I'd have to explain. I'm skipping that middle step.
That’s not my problem
Am I right though? Or would scum!you push a similar case as you did on PP and then kinda take it back?
The truth is I would push PP in the way I did, and have pushed someone in that manner in the past. Not for lying, but for another reason. Either way your argument still reads contrived and you appealing to being right tells me you lack a sufficient counter.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And more convoluted logic. My vote stays
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 337, BuJaber wrote:
In post 317, Gamma Emerald wrote:And more convoluted logic. My vote stays
That's what people said in civ mafia.

And if I recall you were one of very few people that didn't scumread me in day 1. Yet here you are.
Guess failure to meta read someone goes both ways.
How was your logic contrived in that game? And even then, your logic at this point is trying to push me+implosion because “Gamma changed my read on him which makes implosion possibly town, so they could be scum together”. That is some major mental gymnastics. How would I know that you would consider implosion town after that? In fact you just assuming we’re scum together is a red flag because that requires multiple assumptions. Plus there’s the fact I put myself in the spotlight. If you think I was saving him do you not think there were better options?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Code: Select all

[vote]person[/vote]

This is how you vote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 345, Almost50 wrote:
In post 341, Spooghetioso wrote:no teacher i am not not voting i am voting lilly i said that
For your vote to be counted you need to type:

[ b ] v o t e : player [ / b ]

OR

[ v ] player [ / v ]

P.S. Remove the spaces in both examples
P.S.2 there is also a vote tag if you are quoting or previewing that will automatically insert the [ vote ] [ /vote ] tags and you just type the player name in between, but I don't want to confuse you more, so just use [ v ] [ / v ] and type the name in between
You explained in 100 words what I explained in 5. Nicely done
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 348, Spooghetioso wrote:when i click CODE: SELECT ALL it puts me at the top of the page i will just copy paste what dr monkey said and
vote:playerlilly
You can’t copy code
The stuff in brackets is actually a BBcode tag you can use if you press preview when posting.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 358, Carcalilly wrote:Lovebird + Spaghetti

why tho
:igmeou:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

>Discovers what the heads of Music and Mail are
>Incoherently screams like a bird
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

RC and Postie
I react that way for 2 reasons
1: this is the third straight running of this setup RC has been in
2: RC and Postie have an...interesting dynamic. I’ll find something that should explain it better than I could
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I checked another game they were in, I’m correct
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This is from the 2018 Team Mafia White Flag game
As you can see, Postie essentially followed RC’s guidance that game (starting d2 but that’s beside the point). This has become a meme and I think maybe given this hydra existing it may have been a meme beforehand.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 402, skitter30 wrote:
In post 310, BuJaber wrote:Well it's a big fucking deal, if this is NAI for you then my TR on you is unfounded. You drop down to a nullread, the case on implosion falls apart because you might be scum, the SR on PP is slightly weakened because it is solely limited to his NM push now.

You just invalidated everything I did this game.
The only silver lining is you linked yourself to implosion (and slightly to PP). So at least if one of you flips scum the other is confscum.

I hope you're underestimating your own scumgame.

Updates: A50 town. Imp null. Gamma + skitter possible scum. (too many people voting me this early.. 100% 1+ is scum and since the wagon will probably dissipate for being an early one they think they'll be safe from scrutiny)
i read this like four times and i don't follow. implosion is scum for pushing town!gamma but what gamma did is nai (and thus gamma might be scum) so implosion isn't scummy for that anymore but if gamma is scum then implosion is too?

so you thus have a nullread on implosion even though he's scummy irregardless of gamma's alignment?

and what do i have to do with this and how am i scummier? and how did a50 become town here?

==
In post 314, BuJaber wrote:
In post 309, skitter30 wrote:also i think carca may be town but i'm not sure; her playstyle is the sort that i have trouble reading
Creature, you, and gamma have sll played with me before yet all 3 of you are scumreading me.

Carca who has never played with me before is townreading me.

You don't find that suspicious?
uh no?

why should i trust carca's read more than gamma's/mine/creature's?

==
In post 322, CreativeMod1 wrote:How on earth do you guys talk so much in the space of 2 days xD haha
I feel like a lot of what people is saying and their reads and stuff are based on knowledge of players themselves and there seems to be a lot of filler stuff with no actual talk (like memes and big bold texts) stuff that to me is screaming out 'notice me senpai' see how much I'm contributing
meh entrance

==
In post 335, BuJaber wrote:
In post 316, implosion wrote:Unless you're going off of some notion that I should have been townreading gamma at that point but the new information you got made it so that I shouldn't have been townreading gamma, which I have even more problems with.
Exactly. I don't see what the problem is.

I thought I was right about gamma. So it looked like you wanted to lynch a townie. But now it's gamma himself that defended you so it's different.
If he had not said anything then it follows that if he flips town you'd be scum because then I'd be correct that you voted a townie for vague meta reasons.
this feels very black and white to me; it's an entirely possible that a townie can vote a townie for vague meta reasons

==

rc if you make this game a shitshow i'm replacing out

==

i think carca may be town

==
In post 388, Carcalilly wrote:skitter needs to post just a little bit more
i'm v/la on fridays and saturdays

==

i can't really understand spaghetti's posts; his last post at least contains some game-related content

==
In post 399, BuJaber wrote:This feels like town!NM
have you correctly read him in the past?
This post actually helped me figure out why the read on me+implosion pings me so much
Thx skitter
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 405, Creature wrote:Lovebird or Music and Mail are the lynches
Explain?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 415, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 405, Creature wrote:Lovebird or Music and Mail are the lynches
You're not lynching me in a game with this many cops.
I think the logical thing to do is say that if I'm alive to D4, any D4 cops target me. If none of them claim with an inno on D5, all D5 cops target me
HELL no. You are not directing roles like that. And I think you have enough experience with the setup that letting you make commands like this is a bad idea.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 446, Music and Mail wrote:If we're copping me D1 we're also setting docs on me or we're just not doing it.
You are not going to act as a functional lightning rod, no fucking way
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 471, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 468, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 446, Music and Mail wrote:If we're copping me D1 we're also setting docs on me or we're just not doing it.
You are not going to act as a functional lightning rod, no fucking way
OK, then don't scumread me for stupid reasons.
I wasn’t doing that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 497, Music and Mail wrote:scum topic, clearly?
I just remembered that this game has no daychat for scum but that doesn't change my concern that her questioning him and not me is a TMI read.
I was going to question you on this but you are aware of the thing I thought you weren’t
I want to give townpoints for that tbh
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 523, Music and Mail wrote:Oh goody. I mean :cry: but I get to say a lot of stuff here.
I’m thinking this Postie head?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 538, Almost50 wrote:
In post 527, Music and Mail wrote:a50 is scum and implosion is scum and I wouldn't be surprised if gamma was the third.
That's the most ridiculous scum team I have seen in a while, bro.

I accept being suspected (and especially by you. remember that beginners game off-site where you and doggo had me SRd for no good reason and we ended up losing it bc of your tunneling?). The point is NOT to show you don't know how to read me as much as it is to show it's normal for me to be SR by you anyway.

My problem here is you're calling out the people I do TR. None of skitter, implosion or creature comes even close to being a SR to me right now, and to convince me otherwise would actually need you to provide a real case w.o. shouting out hysterically to lynch X "bc they're scum".

Can we please play a game of Mafia and not one of
Scott Pilgrim
RadiantCowbells vs the World? My name is not Chesskid; and as such I don't enjoy the way you two did in the competition game.

That said, I am leaning towards your slot being town here. Is it anything solid? Absolutely not. Do I want to lynch you today? The answer is definitely not. We can probably work together to solve this game, but you need to calm down and take your time to develop real reads.. or not! :neutral:
Oh does transcend still play elsewhere? I dunno if I want to avoid him or find him and kick his ass for large 210
As for RC’s scumreads I’d at least like to know how they relate to each other?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 611, Music and Mail wrote:Postie is busy with RL stuff and won't be posting that much if at all but you can pass on messages to her from me and I'm passing on anything she says.
Well I doubt I’ll have much to say unless she has something to say herself and I’m responding to that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 541, implosion wrote:
In post 526, Music and Mail wrote:Having me sorted later in the game ups the odds of you not having to sort me at all because of scum nightkill.
Having me sorted earlier in the game means leashing most-all of the doctors onto protecting me.
with all due respect
no one but you cares as much as you do about ensuring your survival, and i'm sure you'll agree that stepping out of the frame of knowing you're town, having you sorted by a cop early would be pretty handy. I'm not necessarily advocating for that (I don't think it's a good idea at a glance to do anything to try to lead PRs around in this setup) but it's by no means bad from a neutral perspective.

99% of what skitter has said in the past 2 pages reads town to me, with the exception of a line that I think I had been misreading and can't even find on rereading where I thought she was townreading rc in a weird way and I'm not gonna try to keep finding it. I very much buy the way she's insisting this is outside her scumrange. I think most players who commonly talk about themselves as being easy to read are basically incapable of faking the "there's no way I can do this as scum" types of exchanges and it doesn't look bad to me at a glance.

I'm a little tempted to start BoP'ing rc though. But that can come in a few days if he keeps this up.
How is this play by RC worth a BoP read?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 548, Music and Mail wrote:Investigate me.

Now that I am conftown or soon to be

VOTE: Implosion

Sheep conftown tytyty
I second the motion to have CreativeMod investigate M&M.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 567, implosion wrote:This is quickly turning into a commentary on various forms of government.
How???
This is such a ridiculous tangent it feels like misdirection
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah those responses don’t do much to convince me you’re Town
VOTE: implosion
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 622, implosion wrote:The fact that you're scumreading 567 is ridiculous to the point where it doesn't merit a response.

What's your issue with the other response?
I don’t think having an off read is something that necessitates a BoP lynch. It warrants skepticism yes, but autolynching for that is a bad call. Me and MariaR have a good history of reading each other but MariaR also has a precedent of messing up sometimes, that doesn’t mean she’s scum for it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It looks like that’s what you’re calling for
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know what you wrote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So? I made that comment with that in mind.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 667, BuJaber wrote:D2 onwards we'll have a bunch of mechanical stuff that will influence the lynches.
Why was this not in the previous post?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 674, BuJaber wrote:Creature have you ever tried as scum?
If no...
When you do can I spectate the game? That first time you do it will be bonkers.
He has
He almost won but he got screwed by mechanics
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 687, BuJaber wrote:I have a reason to scumread skitter but it's reallly wifomy and fourth-wall-breaking...

With pick your power ending, she really genuinenly sounds like she's tired from playing scum. If she got scum here I think she'd want to replace out but I think she knows that if she replaces out she'll be autolynched so she's staying in but cutting down on how much she posts.

Plus as I said really believe at least one vote on my wagon was scum.
Could be possible
I remember when I played with Ranmaru the first time they had a streak of rolling scum and were tired of it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was about to comment that M&M voting A50 conflicts with their current agenda but they just stated that’s not their preferred vote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wow this wagon on me looks shitty
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 762, Music and Mail wrote:Sure, let's vote Gamma for now then.

VOTE: Gamma

@everyone else for reasons that I can't really put words to I kinda think Penguin is more likely to be town than not so I'm not going to support that lynch or allow it to happen.
I think that Gamma and A50 are scum together a very large percentage of the time and I think Gamma is an amazing lynch today, while I would also support Carca or Lovebird as tertiary options, Carca preferred.
Can we talk about our reads on Gamma/Carca?
This vote I don’t take issue with
In post 765, Almost50 wrote:I don't like Carca or LB much, and I guess I can hide behind someone else to vote Gamma having said I hesitate to touch him myself bc I often SR him regardless.

This means I'm alright voting either of the 3 for now.

Note to self: That's got to be the scummiest thing I posted in 2018.
This is shifty but A50 seems to know that. Weird that he’d post it knowing it looked scummy, but my first instinct is to call it Town A50
In post 768, implosion wrote:Neat.

I'm willing to swing Gamma potentially because I don't think I've actually ever seen him as scum. At least I can certainly be persuaded on it. I don't know how reading him works.
This however is pure horseshit. Just because he has no meta of scum!me he’s willing to follow onto the read, without even saying much wrt actual meta thoughts on me. And even with that he isn’t voting, which feels like he is testing the waters.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I just said your vote wasn’t sketchy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 783, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 778, Creature wrote:I think all scum are getting a D1 free pass.
Ok sorry
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 813, BuJaber wrote:Okay I was trying to find the post where you and implosion exchabge opinions on gamma's meta and agree together and vote him together to show you why I don't really buy that you could be TvT.

But I apparently imagined all that.

So now you're only scummy for pushing NM and for being the wagon with the most townreads on it.
Implosion is scummy for his push on gamma and then for being one of the votes on me.
Gamma is scummy for soft defended implosion and his push on me.
Skitter VLA gives her a lot of benefit of the doubt.. but statistically at least one of the votes on me was scum so she has to be in the pool.

I'm lynching one of those.
PP let's talk some more tomorrow if you're town there's a chance I'll be able to see it.

Or you can take a shortcut and vote for implo and I'll switch over (sheeping random people without explanation is much more likely to come from town than scum. And I could tell you this and if you do it you would still be more likely to be town than scum imo - it just looks so terrible that scum wouldn't do it lest they have to keep answering it for it the whole game).

Because I don't care about RC's fake push. Didn't change my mind on Imp.

Pedit.. ehhh I'll answer in a separate post
Still with the “gamma soft defended implosion” nonsense
Do you really think I would have planned you having that exact reaction to me refuting you meta on me? Bitch I don’t know your life!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 818, Music and Mail wrote:Good bujaber <3
In post 817, BuJaber wrote:Fine I'll VOTE: gamma but only because there's a chance RC gets confirmed soon and if he does get confirmed maybe I can trust his imp read for the time being.
Which he flipped for no reason :igmeou:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 829, BuJaber wrote:@gmma - Why would my reaction make a difference though?

You stating you weren't outside your scumrange makes imp look better regardless of my reaction.
How would I think that? Yes me saying this in my scum range means implosion’s post isn’t outlandish, in fact if I hadn’t caught the reaction test I would have agreed. I considered post this when I’d gotten to that point catching up but decided against it because it felt unneeded, I guess I was wrong.
And FYI I’m NOT saying that’s a point for implosion being Town. I mean it should be clear given I’m voting him, but I don’t trust you to get that.
I feel like there’s more to say on this matter but I can’t finf the words rn so I’ll leave it at this for now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw I’m like 70% on Carcalilly being Town
Will explain later if anyone cares
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 851, Almost50 wrote:
In post 850, implosion wrote:I do want to make sure everyone is on the same page with regards to the night plan at this point: if CM1 dies, we 100% snap lynch music & mail, no questions asked. If music & mail dies, we 100% snap lynch Almost50, no questions asked. There are no objections to either of those, right? Just want them to be very explicit.
No objections from me there, mate.
No objections either, sir.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 857, Carcalilly wrote:Whoa, check? Did creative claim a pr or something?
He claimed n1 cop
Everyone is a PR or scum though FYI so don’t let a PR claim shake your read
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 861, Almost50 wrote:
In post 857, Carcalilly wrote:Whoa, check? Did creative claim a pr or something?
I'll be damned if this isn't S.C.U.M
Welp ur going to hell :P
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In fact given what scum would know seeing the mafia PT I’d call that a possible townslip
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 865, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 863, Gamma Emerald wrote:In fact given what scum would know seeing the mafia PT I’d call that a possible townslip
This isn’t the newbie queue. Townslip... :roll:
I’m 100% serious here. Mafia would implicitly know every town is a PR, thus making that a moot question
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Carcalilly can read right? It’s not like she can’t see the fact the amount of town PRs is POSTED IN THE MAFIA PT.
This jeopardizes my townread on you because having modded this exact setup you should know this.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lol pp just linked what I was gonna post
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 882, skitter30 wrote: gamma when you're town in a game with rc how likely are you to sheep him?
Pretty unlikely, even if I townread RC I don’t trust them to be rational enough to be worthy of sheeping.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why is CM1’s alignment being question in the first place, and by whom?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok so the CM1 alignment discussion was just an echo chamber thing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 903, Nicholas Cage wrote:I am sheeping not mafia because I like his name and have read literally nothing. Why is whoever I voted unworthy of my most gloripus and beautiful of votes?
In post 902, skitter30 wrote:
In post 897, Nicholas Cage wrote:VOTE: penguin power

I have concluded that this is not just the best vote this day but the best vote in all days and in all games

Prove me wrong
i would guess that your'e an a50 gimmick alt but he's in the game so

is this in any way a serious vote?
My best guess
brassherald alt
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 911, Nicholas Cage wrote:At dinner now I will catch up more later
Or maybe not depending on what brass’ timezone is
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 943, Creature wrote:If M&M is scum, likely so is Nic Cage.
:fry:
Elaborate
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 963, Creature wrote:
In post 958, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 943, Creature wrote:If M&M is scum, likely so is Nic Cage.
:fry:
Elaborate
Maybe when M&M flips scum.
I remembered who Nick replaced so I don’t need that answered any more
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 978, Spooghetioso wrote:okay but they just admitted that they were mafia so you shouldnt think of them as town anymore
How?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 986, Music and Mail wrote:Before I get into the quote wall, a lot of my scumread here isn't things that are easy to put words to because it's largely what's
missing
as opposed to what's
present
in their ISO that makes me scumread them. I'll do my best to refer to the things in this ISO specifically that I think are obviously scum because I think they are genuinely obvious scum purely on stuff that's present, but even with all the scummy shit in their iso there's still oodles more that I can't put words to. Like Maria I am well versed in Gamma Emerald meta having played a metric ton of games with him and him having been present in like, more than half of all of my modded games on site so this is a read that I put a great deal of faith in. He also knows that and should therefore have a great deal of faith in my ability to read him, but when I call him scum he doesn't call me scum for it he just tries to deflect me and push on other people. When he's town he flips the fuck out when I scumread him.

Spoiler: Gamma Emerald
In post 38, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I would consider this but only today, and only if someone can give a really good reason to.
This is a scummy phrasing for reasons that you'll have to take my word on. I don't expect yall to get much mileage on this, but it's a thing that exists

T H I S. I S. A. L I E.
Gamma jumps on PP hot because of a point where he claims that they're lying about N_M's meta, something I would expect town them to feel very strongly about-
In post 173, Gamma Emerald wrote:I recall being in a game with PP and NM where NM was fairly active and was Town
In post 175, Gamma Emerald wrote:Until he says that I’m not giving him botd
-a bunch of quotes where Gamma does NOT talk about the lie but that I'm not C/Ping in for the sake of brevity
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:

T H I S. I S. A. L I E.
Then how was what I said a lie? I said "I've never seen him say this much in any game" not "I've never seen him fairly active in any game."

Those look very similar tbh. Are you seriously going to get into a fight over nitpicks?
In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I agree they’re different. Not fundamentally, however. You’re saying this is the MOST active he’s ever been and scumreading him for it. I’m saying I remember him being similarly active in another game (btw for the record that game was Three-in-One) as town. I think that should be enough to create reasonable doubt in your lockscum read of NM.
Gamma Emerald jumped him at the start for lying but then when it came down to it it became more of a question of 'proving himself right' and saying that he's not giving PP benefit of the doubt unless he changes their read, calls PP out for reacting to being called a liar by asking him if he's going to get into a 'fight over nitpicks', and then at the end argues on an intellectual level that it should create reasonable doubt in his lockscum read of NM. This is
not
the reaction of Town!Gamma who thinks that PP lied. There's no effort to push on him, just to argue the 'correctness' of his position and no teeth behind any sort of push into PP. In the end he even backs right off and is put on the defensive. He's not interested in anything from PP besides defusing the argument.
In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:I agree they’re different. Not fundamentally, however. You’re saying this is the MOST active he’s ever been and scumreading him for it. I’m saying I remember him being similarly active in another game (btw for the record that game was Three-in-One) as town. I think that should be enough to create reasonable doubt in your lockscum read of NM.
In that game (which was three games btw...this is one) he had 8 posts at this point. 17% of the posts he currently has. He increase in posting didn't happen until near endgame.

He's defending himself to the person that he called a liar in big font like he believed in it. That's not town, that's scum Gamma who doesn't actually want to have this fight with PP.
That’s not my problem
In post 307, Gamma Emerald wrote:
That’s not my problem
Am I right though? Or would scum!you push a similar case as you did on PP and then kinda take it back?
The truth is I would push PP in the way I did, and have pushed someone in that manner in the past. Not for lying, but for another reason. Either way your argument still reads contrived and you appealing to being right tells me you lack a sufficient counter.
"way of explaining it was rather roundabout"
"still reads contrived, lack a sufficient counter"
"more convoluted logic"

this isn't how town describes their scumreads, this is how scum describe people that they know are town that they're pushing on.
In post 338, Gamma Emerald wrote:

And if I recall you were one of very few people that didn't scumread me in day 1. Yet here you are.
How was your logic contrived in that game? And even then, your logic at this point is trying to push me+implosion because “Gamma changed my read on him which makes implosion possibly town, so they could be scum together”. That is some major mental gymnastics. How would I know that you would consider implosion town after that? In fact you just assuming we’re scum together is a red flag because that requires multiple assumptions. Plus there’s the fact I put myself in the spotlight. If you think I was saving him do you not think there were better options?
This post is truly scummy to the point of people not realizing that it's scum being essentially unforgivable.
:?
I refuse to put detail to it, if you don't see it you gotta get better.
In post 609, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I just remembered that this game has no daychat for scum but that doesn't change my concern that her questioning him and not me is a TMI read.
I was going to question you on this but you are aware of the thing I thought you weren’t
Why give me townpoints for not remembering that scum have no daychat? If anything the fact that I've played this TWICE and didn't remember it suggests that I'm scum pretending I don't.
In post 617, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 567, implosion wrote:This is quickly turning into a commentary on various forms of government.
How???
In post 621, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah those responses don’t do much to convince me you’re Town
Something something not how town talk about their scumreads, how scum talk about town that they are pushing on.
In post 614, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 526, Music and Mail wrote:Having me sorted later in the game ups the odds of you not having to sort me at all because of scum nightkill.
Having me sorted earlier in the game means leashing most-all of the doctors onto protecting me.
with all due respect
no one but you cares as much as you do about ensuring your survival, and i'm sure you'll agree that stepping out of the frame of knowing you're town, having you sorted by a cop early would be pretty handy. I'm not necessarily advocating for that (I don't think it's a good idea at a glance to do anything to try to lead PRs around in this setup) but it's by no means bad from a neutral perspective.

99% of what skitter has said in the past 2 pages reads town to me, with the exception of a line that I think I had been misreading and can't even find on rereading where I thought she was townreading rc in a weird way and I'm not gonna try to keep finding it. I very much buy the way she's insisting this is outside her scumrange. I think most players who commonly talk about themselves as being easy to read are basically incapable of faking the "there's no way I can do this as scum" types of exchanges and it doesn't look bad to me at a glance.

I'm a little tempted to start BoP'ing rc though. But that can come in a few days if he keeps this up.
Gamma Emerald is familiar enough with people threatening to BoP me that this question doesn't have to happen, he'd start with the meat of why it doesn't need to happen in this instance.
In post 623, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 622, implosion wrote:The fact that you're scumreading 567 is ridiculous to the point where it doesn't merit a response.

I don’t think having an off read is something that necessitates a BoP lynch. It warrants skepticism yes, but autolynching for that is a bad call. Me and MariaR have a good history of reading each other but MariaR also has a precedent of messing up sometimes, that doesn’t mean she’s scum for it.
He is voting Implosion and therefore agrees with me that he's scum, correct? So why is he arguing to his scumread that I shouldn't be BoP lynched for incorrectly scumreading him if he thinks that he's scum and that I'm town?
In post 780, Gamma Emerald wrote:

@everyone else for reasons that I can't really put words to I kinda think Penguin is more likely to be town than not so I'm not going to support that lynch or allow it to happen.
I think that Gamma and A50 are scum together a very large percentage of the time and I think Gamma is an amazing lynch today, while I would also support Carca or Lovebird as tertiary options, Carca preferred.
In post 765, Almost50 wrote:I don't like Carca or LB much, and I guess I can hide behind someone else to vote Gamma having said I hesitate to touch him myself bc I often SR him regardless.

This is shifty but A50 seems to know that. Weird that he’d post it knowing it looked scummy, but my first instinct is to call it Town A50

I'm willing to swing Gamma potentially because I don't think I've actually ever seen him as scum. At least I can certainly be persuaded on it. I don't know how reading him works.
This however is pure horseshit. Just because he has no meta of scum!me he’s willing to follow onto the read, without even saying much wrt actual meta thoughts on me. And even with that he isn’t voting, which feels like he is testing the waters.
That ridiculous comment on A50 is SvS so much of the time and the fact that implo and myself are probably town means that there's likely 1 scum being addressed of the 3.
In post 820, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 817, BuJaber wrote:Fine I'll VOTE: gamma but only because there's a chance RC gets confirmed soon and if he does get confirmed maybe I can trust his imp read for the time being.
Another just this is a scum reaction and if you don't see it you won't see it.
In post 846, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw I’m like 70% on Carcalilly being Town
Why? I mean this makes most sense as SvS imo but.
In post 888, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 882, skitter30 wrote: gamma when you're town in a game with rc how likely are you to sheep him?
Pretty unlikely, even if I townread RC I don’t trust them to be rational enough to be worthy of sheeping.
:good:
I feel like if I actually cared I could crush your logic like a paper cup, maybe I'll do that later but I will say I think you're making assumptions, like when you say a50 is probably scum out of you/a50/implo in that wagon scan thing I did, rule of 3 does not work that way
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1021, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 974, PenguinPower wrote:Help me bus Gamma.
he literally claimed scum tho

wait

he claimed scum WITH A PARTNER (gamma)
That's sarcasm
I can forgive Spaghett because he's new but you pushing that as a serious post is shady as shit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1029, Music and Mail wrote:Amusingly both Gamma and Carcalilly's first reaction was to argue against the train of thought that you would be their third which might actually indicate that you're not. It's pretty spicy.
I did this when?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1033, Music and Mail wrote:Bro I'm helping
confirmed scum
Penguin Power bus. There's nothing shady about helping a good friend of mine bus their buddy. What's wrong with you?
THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TAKING A 100% NON SERIOUS POST AND TREATING IT AS SERIOUS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU tumut
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1035, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1027, Gamma Emerald wrote:like when you say a50 is probably scum out of you/a50/implo in that wagon scan thing I did, rule of 3 does not work that way
lol no you were pushing us way before then so that doesn't work
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1038, Music and Mail wrote:???

are you implying that the great PENGUIN POWER would claim scum as town?

I think not, heathen.

get yourself gone from my presence thou scumfuck.
No. When I flip town, never say you can read me again you egotistical fuckface.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

REPLACE OUT

I'm not playing a game where everyone has a pair of underpants on their head
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1047, Music and Mail wrote:
gamma please stay
Do you promise not to treat posts that are typically made facetiously as Word of God?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1051, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1050, Gamma Emerald wrote:
gamma please stay
Do you promise not to treat posts that are typically made facetiously as Word of God?
I didn't think they were ever serious posts, I was just meming.
okay fine I'll stay
as for thinking me/A50/Carca are a team I mean things you called associatives do look like that on surface level
but some of them are just not exactly correct. Like when I called A50's weird vote town: that's because I know he has a weirdness factor that can come out, and I felt like factoring that in it was a town vote. A50's response solidifies this, as I have reacted with OMGUS as scum to him voting me in the past, so it makes a lot of sense he'd push me again and see if I reacted similarly.
BTW I saw you asking "why" to my Carca read? Was that a serious inquiry into the read? Either way I will say it's based on meta.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1095, Creature wrote:Okay, Carca's and Gamma's votes are bad.
As opposed to skitter and BuJaber whhhhyyyy?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1102, Carcalilly wrote:
confirmed scum
Penguin Power bus. There's nothing shady about helping a good friend of mine bus their buddy. What's wrong with you?
Even if this is sarcasm it’s scummy af
Okay no it’s not
Yeah I’m gonna read that case posthaste
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1105, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1052, Music and Mail wrote:When I claimed you guys were a scumteam my level of certainty was like 20% btw.
But I felt like the reactions would be v telling
you really should have said that before jesus
They didn’t though
for reactions.
DO YOU GET IT?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1111, Carcalilly wrote:I’ll only claim at l-1 for good reasons

also penguin who are you sheeping
What makes you think a claim would save you
Everyone’s either PR or scum, a PR claim doesn’t help you (unless it’s a weird circumstance)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1120, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1118, Carcalilly wrote:getting waffle stomped down the lynch drain again but what I really dislike is how everyone is just completely gonna ignore M&M because we’ll cop them anyway
this is a literal scumclaim again btw
'ignore M&M because we'll cop them anyway'
like if I was scum getting copped I'd get lynched
this spews that she knows that I'm town and is still frustrated with the fact that I'm not gonna be lynchable, so scum :P
Not how I read that but okay
I feel like other recent Carca posts are scummy
VOTE: Carcalilly
L-1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1140, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 837, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 835, Music and Mail wrote:Carca why do you have to be a scum butt :P
you know you still love me
you know that you still love me (in spite of me being a scum butt)
note that I do not in fact love this user, please don't aristophanes me
That’s not the kind of love Carca meant
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1162, Music and Mail wrote:well since i already called u out on night 1 you chose the next night

good for you carcalilly, good strategic planning
Lol this made me think of something I heard of months ago
There’s a tale where a prisoner on death row is told he’ll be executed on a specific week but he won’t know which day, he uses logic to determine it couldn’t be any day, and then they execute him on some day (I think it was the last one)
I’m pretty sure I told that wrong actually but it’s not like I’m trying to tell it to tell it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1223, Music and Mail wrote:when ellitool was all the rage I designed my own. I used it on exactly 6 people, Implosion is one of them. what makes him scum is the overappearance of certain words in his ISO.
Huh, how do you even do that
Anyone else I’d know that you used Ellitool on?
In post 1224, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1221, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1162, Music and Mail wrote:well since i already called u out on night 1 you chose the next night

good for you carcalilly, good strategic planning
Lol this made me think of something I heard of months ago
There’s a tale where a prisoner on death row is told he’ll be executed on a specific week but he won’t know which day, he uses logic to determine it couldn’t be any day, and then they execute him on some day (I think it was the last one)
I’m pretty sure I told that wrong actually but it’s not like I’m trying to tell it to tell it
wasnt it on a Wednesday in the end
Idfk
But for me, it was Tuesday (virtual high five if you get the reference)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1231, Music and Mail wrote:jk that ain't me

it would be nice if i could say that.
Wait you didn’t use Ellitool?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1241, Music and Mail wrote:I just made that up because it allows me to get the lynch without effort but I wouldn't disgrace my name by saying that I cheated even just to get a scumlynch through.
And yet you fake guilties? Like that’s not as bad a lie tbh. I had someone fake meta on me once to lynch me, and all that I did was give them a stern talking-to
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1247, Music and Mail wrote:Is it possible for all scum to be in

PP
Spaghettioso
Nicholas Cage
NM

with

MM
Bujaber
Implo
Skitter
Almost50
Gamma
Carca
Creature
Creativemod1

all town?
From the last DoP, I don’t think a newb like Spaghett plays like this as scum
He has level of greenness to him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1259, Carcalilly wrote:gamma what do you think about the game rn
I think that you haven’t done enough to clear yourself yet
Like everyone backed off of you after your reaction to the fakehammer, I wouldn’t lockscum you for it but it’s not clearing in any sense
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1266, Carcalilly wrote:lmfao

I’m curious what changed your read
Is this to me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1102, Carcalilly wrote:
confirmed scum
Even if this is sarcasm it’s scummy af
This is axiomatic in a way I feel is scummy. It feels like hiding behind a principle.
In post 1105, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1052, Music and Mail wrote:When I claimed you guys were a scumteam my level of certainty was like 20% btw.
But I felt like the reactions would be v telling
you really should have said that before jesus
This just didn’t feel like a thing Town would say here. Town imo would be more understanding of what RC was doing.
In post 1107, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1054, Music and Mail wrote:I also don't think the replace out like -necessarily- makes Gamma town, I do think it makes it worth lynching Carcasilly first though.
I like how throwing tantrums is apparently half a towntell for you. Not.
Im pretty sure you had a townread on me, so why are you discrediting a townread on me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think those responses are decent
Yeah that’s enough to alleviate my core suspicion
Also willing to vote BuJaber. I have a feeling those 2 could be buddies.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Huh???
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1285, implosion wrote:what sudden implosion change rc's read on me has been consistent from minute one
Either you have memory loss or you’re lying
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1282, Music and Mail wrote:No it was actually a right game situation I was just saying what to the whole implo/bujaber scumteam which does me a big confuse frand.
Btw on this; I’d had this feeling for a while but I think Bu’s janky read on me+implosion could be trying to tie me to implosion
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1263, Music and Mail wrote:postie has a very, very strong opinion that Spoogh is faking their newness which I agree with, I just did'nt necessarily think it made them scum until I ran out of other scumreads.
I missed this due to responding to other things
Why?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1316, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: music and mail

real vote, not just an 'i'm annoyed with you' vote
No
I think their waffling is genuine
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1390, Spooghetioso wrote:okay is RC someone because i do not see them are they m and m?
RC = M&M yes
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1396, Spooghetioso wrote:okay thank you gamma but why do people not just call them m and m why always rc? it is confusing but now i know so it should be less confusing

also could somebody teach me how to quote people because i do not know and it is annoying
Because it’s what they’re more commonly known as and since that the main person posting there’s little reason to use the hydra name
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why must one of his friends be scum
And what criterion are you using to determine who is a friend
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Those don’t have similar meaning in any way
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #112) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1418, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1416, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1414, Music and Mail wrote:PP would you be upset with me if I voted for you?
What if we go back to the gamma bus
I could do that. I don't like .
A bare bones informative post.
SUUUUUUURE.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1449, CreativeMod1 wrote:
In post 1447, Music and Mail wrote: please just trust me to be able to win this game for you as conftown.

Yes lets all just sit back and watch you win the game

that makes the game sh*t for everyone else, that's not how I roll

I gotta go offline now, I'm not checking you, but I want discussion from everyone on who I should check
I just noticed your signature: nice.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #114) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But on a serious note if you’re going to break from the plan I don’t see why you’re still asking for input
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #115) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1482, teacher wrote:
In post 1480, Almost50 wrote:Same as when one hydra head flakes and the hydra is replaced with the active head of the two.
Examples please? This is a foreign request for me, so I'm trying to process it in a manner that is fair to the gamestate (which A50 not AP has been playing) but also allows everybody including you to have fun. If such substitution is done on MS, that will help me resolve the request.
I can provide examples, especially of the hydra thing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #116) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1515, Creature wrote:Huh this game's stuck on my ego.
tf
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #117) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

NC I want your whole readlist and a couple reasons on anyone that isn’t PP
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #118) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I understood what NC meant until you guys word saladed all over it
Gz
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #119) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1570, Nicholas Cage wrote:
In post 1559, Gamma Emerald wrote:NC I want your whole readlist and a couple reasons on anyone that isn’t PP
PP
-- stated reasons
Carca
-- The reaction to fake hammer didn't blow me away with towniness but I'm also having a kinda hard time seeing it as scummy
Null defaults to townlean: A50, Bujaber, GE -- liked a few things but need to read full iso
Creature, N_M
-- I like these both as town a lot

Still working on my read: Creativemod, Spoog, Skitter, implosion
Should be sorted tonight and I can't keep up with his posts: M&M

pedit: oh ok I guess there's like 10 new posts while I was typing this up...
Cool
I wanted this so you didn’t peace out of the thread with just one stance taken
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think that’s a pretty good case on skitter when it’s all put together tbh
VOTE: skitter30
A50 wants it
M&M wants it
I want it
Where doing this mane
Were majing this hapen
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #121) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1600, Spooghetioso wrote:okay nick cage has 4 votes i think if i read correctly and have not missed anything

also am i the only one who thinks that penguin did not need to claim and did so stupidly?

i can understand by night 1 people will claim because they can use their role 100% but if you claim before your day then people might kill you and your ability is wasted!
Where did PP claim?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #122) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mmm don’t like the outrage given he’s the Open listmod and would know a claim wouldn’t really do anything for him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #123) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1607, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1606, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mmm don’t like the outrage given he’s the Open listmod and would know a claim wouldn’t really do anything for him
What does this mean?
I’m saying 1574 looks fake
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #124) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1620, implosion wrote:
In post 1606, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mmm don’t like the outrage given he’s the Open listmod and would know a claim wouldn’t really do anything for him
This is kind of a weird thing to say.

You don't buy the
outrage
because as the open listmod he should know it's not a smart thing to do.

Isn't that the whole point of outrage?
No
I’m saying he looks outraged at being forced to claim and acts like he’s so important when as Open listmod he should know he’s really not.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #125) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s one way of saying it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what skitter that’s a really good point
Still think the points on you are solid tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #127) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@CM1
I’d like it if you put down a vote somewhere as you haven’t done so at all yet.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #128) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1638, Music and Mail wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

sure?
Sure what.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #129) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also
If this flips scum, CM investigates who ever he likes, because we’re autolynching RC Day 2 in that case.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #130) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1647, Music and Mail wrote:Skitter isn't getting lynched Gamma, and you're calling out Penguin but not voting there.
I think that's interesting. I think it's very likely that you're scum with one of the two in the 1v1 and keeping your vote out of it.
I wrote that post before I saw this
But hey now it’s your turn to put your money where your mouth is.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #131) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1649, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1648, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also
If this flips scum, CM investigates who ever he likes, because we’re autolynching RC Day 2 in that case.
??????????????????
????????????????????
???????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

did you just get scared when I called out the scumteam?
Nope
You’ve been softpuahing PP a lot and I’m calling your bluff
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #132) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1651, Music and Mail wrote:I don't have to do anything. I'm getting copped.
I can simply sit and observe.
Oh no you’re not, Not if PP flips scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #133) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1653, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1648, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also
this is the single scummiest post that I have seen in my entire mafia playing career. congratulations for having made it, gamma.
Yawn
Go ahead and hide behind your superlatives that are quite subjective and definitively wrong
Won’t stop me from lynching your scum butt
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #134) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1660, Music and Mail wrote:if you flip town you can lynch me then gamma, sounds like a plan, hmm?
Excellent plan.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #135) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Carcalilly: Vote PenguinPower
==>
where doing this man
WHERE MAKING THIS HAPEN
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #136) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1670, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1050, Gamma Emerald wrote:
gamma please stay
TYPICALLY
Yawn
Trying to paint shit as scummy when it REALLY isn’t I see
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #137) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok that just made me chuckle
I haven’t seen something that glorious since The Thing Mafia
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #138) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1679, Creature wrote:VOTE: Nicholas Cage
Holy wow the dodge is insane
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #139) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1705, CreativeMod1 wrote:Okay so reads wise, I feel like M&M is town so I’m not gonna bother with the check on that and I’m gonna check A50
If A50 is town then A50 protect M&M and M&M protect me

Is that a lynch now on penguin?
You check one of M&M/me/implosion
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #140) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1725, Music and Mail wrote:OK i can run with that. that's strictly worse than checking me because I'm 100% sure that I'd have figured out that skitter was town if she stopped calling me scum every ten seconds but
here's my big question to everyone in the game. I think NM is town, like, most of the time-ish. enough that I'm fine mostly leaving them out of discussion and then just lynching them if the big 4 fails

If I'm right on {Gamma/Implo/Carca/NC} who is the town in that pool?
You’re back in my townreads following PP’s townflip
The Bu kill is kinda confusing tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #141) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1756, Music and Mail wrote:NC is the one I feel the most uncertain about actually being scum
Gamma is lockscum for me.
What makes me lockscum to you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #142) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I might vote implosion
But I need to recalibrate as BuJaber was in my scumreads so that sh00k me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1774, Nicholas Cage wrote:No, I'm trying to understand your reasoning on his slot. I don't really like your reasoning on Gamma or Implosion or me, and CM1 didn't cop you when he said he would so now I have to actually think about your alignment which I was hoping not to. And that is also making me wonder about CM1, since if he was scum not copping you would be pretty key to you getting mislynched if you're town.

I'll look at his interactions with A50 if that's why you think he's town though
The only reason I had to doubt M&M being Town was them soft pushing PP, which I thought could be a distancing maneuver. Since PP flipped town that obviously not possible.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1783, Not_Mafia wrote:Carcasilly is scum

I'm N1 cop

VOTE: Carcasilly
We can hold you to this 100% right
I don’t want you walking this back Marked-for-Death style
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #145) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1791, Not_Mafia wrote:What did I do in marked for death again?
Fakeclaimed marked twice, retracted twice, weren’t lynched either time
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But yeah I’m fine voting Carca in that case
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1824, Creature wrote:That's like:
A50 - who hasn't done anything
Nick - who looks bad since D1
Spoog - who feels town atleast
Carca - the outed scum
imp - who atleast is still town
Gamma - who I feel is more likely to be town, but whatev
How has a50 done NOTHING as you see it?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
Bringing it away from L-1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1834, Music and Mail wrote:Any n2 docs are on me or this game is a loss
In fact

VOTE: IMPLO

You guys are going to throw this after I'm gone

Both the n1 and the n2 kill said that gamma and implo were both sci don't care what your reads on them are you guys are still alive for a reason and that reason is your reads are shit
It’s day 2 you lying fuck
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (isolation #150) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1848, Carcalilly wrote:If this is a reaction test I'm honestly way too tired to do shit about it right now

but if you actually believe that there are two N1 cops and NM decided to investigate me despite any possible interest then maybe it's better if you just put me out of my misery

and I will legitimately self vote if you all want to lynch me tomorrow so I can at least use my fuckin role so I can actually give you something substantial before I go
Your scumteam is likely inexperienced with this setup, from this post
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #151) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Your mistake isn’t something actually declared explicitly in the setup
Multiple roles on the same night are possible
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #152) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

By multiple roles I mean cops/docs
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #153) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1876, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1275, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think those responses are decent
Yeah that’s enough to alleviate my core suspicion
Also willing to vote BuJaber. I have a feeling those 2 could be buddies.
In post 1292, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1282, Music and Mail wrote:No it was actually a right game situation I was just saying what to the whole implo/bujaber scumteam which does me a big confuse frand.
Btw on this; I’d had this feeling for a while but I think Bu’s janky read on me+implosion could be trying to tie me to implosion
Remember when Gamma tried to tie Bujaber!scum to Implosion scum?
In post 1027, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 986, Music and Mail wrote:Before I get into the quote wall, a lot of my scumread here isn't things that are easy to put words to because it's largely what's
missing
as opposed to what's
present
in their ISO that makes me scumread them. I'll do my best to refer to the things in this ISO specifically that I think are obviously scum because I think they are genuinely obvious scum purely on stuff that's present, but even with all the scummy shit in their iso there's still oodles more that I can't put words to. Like Maria I am well versed in Gamma Emerald meta having played a metric ton of games with him and him having been present in like, more than half of all of my modded games on site so this is a read that I put a great deal of faith in. He also knows that and should therefore have a great deal of faith in my ability to read him, but when I call him scum he doesn't call me scum for it he just tries to deflect me and push on other people. When he's town he flips the fuck out when I scumread him.

Spoiler: Gamma Emerald
In post 38, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I would consider this but only today, and only if someone can give a really good reason to.
This is a scummy phrasing for reasons that you'll have to take my word on. I don't expect yall to get much mileage on this, but it's a thing that exists

T H I S. I S. A. L I E.
Gamma jumps on PP hot because of a point where he claims that they're lying about N_M's meta, something I would expect town them to feel very strongly about-
In post 173, Gamma Emerald wrote:I recall being in a game with PP and NM where NM was fairly active and was Town
In post 175, Gamma Emerald wrote:Until he says that I’m not giving him botd
-a bunch of quotes where Gamma does NOT talk about the lie but that I'm not C/Ping in for the sake of brevity
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:

T H I S. I S. A. L I E.

In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Gamma Emerald jumped him at the start for lying but then when it came down to it it became more of a question of 'proving himself right' and saying that he's not giving PP benefit of the doubt unless he changes their read, calls PP out for reacting to being called a liar by asking him if he's going to get into a 'fight over nitpicks', and then at the end argues on an intellectual level that it should create reasonable doubt in his lockscum read of NM. This is
not
the reaction of Town!Gamma who thinks that PP lied. There's no effort to push on him, just to argue the 'correctness' of his position and no teeth behind any sort of push into PP. In the end he even backs right off and is put on the defensive. He's not interested in anything from PP besides defusing the argument.
In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:

He's defending himself to the person that he called a liar in big font like he believed in it. That's not town, that's scum Gamma who doesn't actually want to have this fight with PP.
That’s not my problem
In post 307, Gamma Emerald wrote:
That’s not my problem
"way of explaining it was rather roundabout"
"still reads contrived, lack a sufficient counter"
"more convoluted logic"

this isn't how town describes their scumreads, this is how scum describe people that they know are town that they're pushing on.
In post 338, Gamma Emerald wrote:

This post is truly scummy to the point of people not realizing that it's scum being essentially unforgivable.
:?
I refuse to put detail to it, if you don't see it you gotta get better.
In post 609, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why give me townpoints for not remembering that scum have no daychat? If anything the fact that I've played this TWICE and didn't remember it suggests that I'm scum pretending I don't.
In post 617, Gamma Emerald wrote:
How???
In post 621, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah those responses don’t do much to convince me you’re Town
Something something not how town talk about their scumreads, how scum talk about town that they are pushing on.
In post 614, Gamma Emerald wrote:
with all due respect

Gamma Emerald is familiar enough with people threatening to BoP me that this question doesn't have to happen, he'd start with the meat of why it doesn't need to happen in this instance.
In post 623, Gamma Emerald wrote:

He is voting Implosion and therefore agrees with me that he's scum, correct? So why is he arguing to his scumread that I shouldn't be BoP lynched for incorrectly scumreading him if he thinks that he's scum and that I'm town?
In post 780, Gamma Emerald wrote:

That ridiculous comment on A50 is SvS so much of the time and the fact that implo and myself are probably town means that there's likely 1 scum being addressed of the 3.
In post 820, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Another just this is a scum reaction and if you don't see it you won't see it.
In post 846, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw I’m like 70% on Carcalilly being Town
Why? I mean this makes most sense as SvS imo but.
In post 888, Gamma Emerald wrote:
:good:
I feel like if I actually cared I could crush your logic like a paper cup, maybe I'll do that later but I will say I think you're making assumptions, like when you say a50 is probably scum out of you/a50/implo in that wagon scan thing I did, rule of 3 does not work that way
Remember when I said Gamma scum had exactly 1 scum in the Rule of 3 and his first argument against was that A50 didn't have to be scum because of it?
That’s not what I said about rule of three but w/e I can understand you thinking that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #154) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1881, implosion wrote:If anyone finds literally anything RC is posting right now about me convincing, please let me know because he's basically doing a Gish Gallop, an intellectually dishonest exercise in sophistry.
Is he scum for it tho :O
I had to deal with that in my very first game here, and I thought it was scum but it was just tunneling town
Shade noted though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #155) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1887, Music and Mail wrote:You will also note that Implosion is not calling me scum, just discrediting my read.
He is fully aware that my read on him is 100% effective.

Why does he do that as town? Answer: he doesn't. As town he asks to get copped to get me to fuck off of him or asks for me to get copped because there is no way that he thinks that I'm scum right now.
But as scum? Calling me scum does nothing, he's going for the kill on me either way and if it gets stopped it's just game over for him. Discrediting my read on him is sufficient for his purposes as scum and it's what he's doing.
And that’s why I said shade noted
We’re still probably lynching Carca but I want my vote on scum in the meantime
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #156) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1903, implosion wrote:
In post 1896, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1887, Music and Mail wrote:You will also note that Implosion is not calling me scum, just discrediting my read.
He is fully aware that my read on him is 100% effective.

Why does he do that as town? Answer: he doesn't. As town he asks to get copped to get me to fuck off of him or asks for me to get copped because there is no way that he thinks that I'm scum right now.
But as scum? Calling me scum does nothing, he's going for the kill on me either way and if it gets stopped it's just game over for him. Discrediting my read on him is sufficient for his purposes as scum and it's what he's doing.
And that’s why I said shade noted
We’re still probably lynching Carca but I want my vote on scum in the meantime
How is it shade when I have said I think he's probably scum, with specific reasoning?
What you said is an okay defense but I 100% noted the same thing when I read it. It’s perfectly possible that was a glimmer of your scum alignment.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #157) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You act like it’s not scummy because you scumread them
But I still feel like the shading point is valid as an individual post can deviate from a viewpoint presented
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #158) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Skitter since you’re Town can you stop shooting down pushes left and right while suggesting None yourself?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #159) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok fine I missed that
But why are you so opposed to lynching implosion? Is it just because it’s what RC wants? That’s no reason to not vote someone. RC did similar to Mathblade in Lynch the Wolves. Not that I think RC is scum here, but even if she is implosion is still a good wagon imo.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1949, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1946, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1154, Music and Mail wrote:she's obviously going to claim n1 cop to deter her being lynched today
In post 1161, Carcalilly wrote:I’m night 2 but okay
you idiot.
So she still didn't say it herself! But I can see your point here. You expected her to be a Cop and she corrected you on the night. Fine.

Now can you see my PoV? You could very well have been "prompting her" to claim Cop to get out of the lynch. Is this too farfetched to be considered by someone who is not you?

I mean, all I wanted was to get Carca lynched today and move on, see what happens. But then skitter also flipped on me, and I really am not in the mood to fight 3-4 players calling me scum or considering the possibility.

If You're Town, I'm so sorry, but you do know the whole player list is paranoid of you and will never fully trust you until either you flip or the game is over, and CMod deflecting from checking the player who co-wrote the book of "How to win as SCUM" was still a bad move on his part, and sheds doubt on your alignment whether you like it or not.
I doubt scum!RC tryhards at this level
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1952, Music and Mail wrote:because sometimes I want to play town and not be scumread.
my scum play holds back my ability to be effective as town so much
You could just become creature
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #162) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1968, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1933, skitter30 wrote:why do you think implosion is a good wagon?
@gamma
I feel like he is rather hedgy and shady with his pushes
Also Idk if this is a good tell or not but I think implosion has a, to plagiarize another medium, “refreshing as a spring breeze” attitude as town, that he lacks here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #163) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1973, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1972, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1968, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1933, skitter30 wrote:why do you think implosion is a good wagon?
@gamma
I feel like he is rather hedgy and shady with his pushes
Also Idk if this is a good tell or not but I think implosion has a, to plagiarize another medium, “refreshing as a spring breeze” attitude as town, that he lacks here
i think he's been incredibly clear about where he's pushign and why tbh
That doesn’t nullify my point though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #164) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

implosion keeps taking a moral high ground of RC being “intellectually dishonest” I notice
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #165) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2045, Creature wrote:It's a guilty.

Either you or NM is scum
Honestly Carca playing the fool this long reads like scum who doesn’t want to acknowledge the guilty in full
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #166) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #167) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not liking the moves CM1 is making around M&M ngl
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (isolation #168) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It feels like CM1 is trying to avoid giving M&M any credibility/influence
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #169) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can understand you not giving him influence
but you just saying "nuh-uh I'm not investigating him!" day 1 and now explicitly telling Docs to stay off him is quite suspect imo.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (isolation #170) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah maybe I was just looking at it the wrong way
it's too overt to be scum even if all the things I've said are accurate
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #171) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who posted from what wrong account?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #172) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Rip
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #173) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I thought it WAS Nicholas Cage
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #174) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #175) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can’t believe you forgot Con Air
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #176) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Town cop here. I got Spooghetioso as scum.
VOTE: Spooghetioso
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2103, Music and Mail wrote:why would you not cop implo if you were town?
I thought about it but figured you’d always conclude we were scum together
Plus Spooghetioso felt like a no-show at the end of d2 so I wanted to get that slot filed away.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #178) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well I at least did my job I feel
And like idk if this is exhibited in my behavior but I didn’t mind being called scum as long as I wasn’t the number 1 lynch for the day, this was because I liked having the NK protection effect that bring suspected gave me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #179) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As I said, I’ve done my best now it’s up to everyone else
Don’t cop M&M, doc should be on them
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #180) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2118, Music and Mail wrote:Like I'm actually more fine giving you a mislynch than giving you a lynch on Spooghe scum with you right now, amusingly.
Do you hear the words you’re saying
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #181) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yawn
Spooghetioso use AtE. It’s not very effective...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #182) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Implosion makes a point I didn't consider making before. If the plan was to fake a guilty on a teammate why wouldn't the one who was in the background be faking on the one who was widely suspected?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #183) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2131, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 2127, implosion wrote:
In post 2121, CreativeMod1 wrote:Only got a couple mins before going back to work but something to take into mind is that we have 4 docs claimed (including dead) and 4 cops now claimed, 5 unclaimed (1 of which is my innocent)

I think it’s best to lynch the guilty for now and then look into the other claims
This is slightly incorrect because one of the people you're counting as unclaimed is the flipped scum. Ignoring Carca, we have:

4 claimed doctors (a50, M&M, Creature, Penguin)
4 claimed cops (CM1, N_M, Gamma, BuJaber)
4 unclaimed (me, skitter, Spoogh, NC)

I don't think it's beneficial to massclaim yet. It's possible that gamma+Spoogh are both scum in principal, but I don't think this is the tact they'd take if they were; why wouldn't they have Spoogh claim a guilty on Gamma instead of the other way around? I don't *think* there's a lot of prudence in Gamma fakeclaiming cop here as scum, given that if he is scum, he knows there's still at least one cop out there (possibly up to 3, but he'd know the specific number) who could potentially induce autowin by finding the other scum, since we have two mislynches. Which is why I'm inclined to believe it.
when I had titus fakeclaim a guilty on me I did it after bussing a partner and having 6 living cops.
gamma may have learned something from that.
We...also played scum together in the previous run of this setup. So like, why don't you look at that?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #184) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2133, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 2130, Gamma Emerald wrote:Implosion makes a point I didn't consider making before. If the plan was to fake a guilty on a teammate why wouldn't the one who was in the background be faking on the one who was widely suspected?
Gamma you aren't widely suspected in any universe, most of the game is fairly certain that you're town. Kill Creature and then double down on you being town with only me scumreading you alive.
I was still more suspected than Spoogh at that point. I don't recall anyone mentioning him towards the end of Day 2.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #185) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2134, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 2132, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2131, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 2127, implosion wrote:
In post 2121, CreativeMod1 wrote:Only got a couple mins before going back to work but something to take into mind is that we have 4 docs claimed (including dead) and 4 cops now claimed, 5 unclaimed (1 of which is my innocent)

I think it’s best to lynch the guilty for now and then look into the other claims
This is slightly incorrect because one of the people you're counting as unclaimed is the flipped scum. Ignoring Carca, we have:

4 claimed doctors (a50, M&M, Creature, Penguin)
4 claimed cops (CM1, N_M, Gamma, BuJaber)
4 unclaimed (me, skitter, Spoogh, NC)

I don't think it's beneficial to massclaim yet. It's possible that gamma+Spoogh are both scum in principal, but I don't think this is the tact they'd take if they were; why wouldn't they have Spoogh claim a guilty on Gamma instead of the other way around? I don't *think* there's a lot of prudence in Gamma fakeclaiming cop here as scum, given that if he is scum, he knows there's still at least one cop out there (possibly up to 3, but he'd know the specific number) who could potentially induce autowin by finding the other scum, since we have two mislynches. Which is why I'm inclined to believe it.
when I had titus fakeclaim a guilty on me I did it after bussing a partner and having 6 living cops.
gamma may have learned something from that.
We...also played scum together in the previous run of this setup. So like, why don't you look at that?
i do remember that game, i bussed math and then bussed you for the easiest mylo possible :x
lol trying to ramp up your hype with alternative facts
Vedith guiltied me that game, there was no bussing to do
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #186) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

w/e
I forgot you orchestrated that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #187) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2144, Nicolas Cage wrote:
In post 2135, Nicolas Cage wrote:Gamma and Spoog, can you both give full read lists?
skitter innoed
M&M, A50 locktown
NM probtown
CM1, Implo, NC idk
Spoogh guiltied scum pls lynch

I'm gonna have to reread the game, and see who best fits as last scum
DON'AT LYNCH BEFORE I FINISH
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #188) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Starting the read-up
In post 138, implosion wrote:
In post 131, implosion wrote:
That looks almost physically impossible tbh. Not quite but almost.

Penguin, has your meta changed since that mini normal from like two years ago? Say no, please.
I'd like to further clarify that it is probably actually physically impossible. At least I think most people would agree.
Creature wrote:I miss the coherent players.
Maybe you should not-scare-them-away by spamming less!
PenguinListmodInjoke wrote:If you are talking about from our Newbie game...most definitely.
Nah, the mini normal shortly thereafter. The one where I called you town for being disgruntled.
Ok up to this point for some reason I feel like implosion’s contributions are rather shallow
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #189) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 145, implosion wrote:This is Gamma's scum meta, right?
Also in hindsight I feel like this is rather questionable. I went back to Mini 1996 to try to remember if I’d actually had something good to sort implosion by there (I didn’t), and my opening was rather similar. Curious if Creature picked up on this since he was also in that game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #190) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 152, Creature wrote:
Not sure, but his only post seems indeed bad.
In post 155, implosion wrote:
In post 153, Creature wrote:So love reading players accurately from one post.
to clarify, my post was reaction-testing gamma, and i am eagerly awaiting his well-thought-out reaction to my planned-out reaction test.
And why say this when the person hasn’t posted yet? It comes off as not really caring.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #191) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Creature quote was from me considering following up on him noticing the trend to that previous game
He might have? He pushed me for a similar reason that game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #192) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

not similar actually
The previous game I posted I was excited then peaced-out if the thread for a bit, he thought it was scummy, which was fair
Here it seems more content based
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #193) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 160, Almost50 wrote:
In post 79, Carcalilly wrote:I HAVE TO PRESS ENTER LIKE 5 TIMES JESUS

Guys Unvote implosion yallre redicilus
I was mainly looking for posts by suspects but yeah this kinda points to implosion
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #194) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 188, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 149, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 146, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 143, PenguinPower wrote:He probably is.
Everyone is probably town
In post 147, Not_Mafia wrote:Except for you of course, you're scu,
Slip that he knows I'm not scum.

More votes on
Not_
Mafia.
are you always this awkward
In post 189, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 152, Creature wrote:
Not sure, but
hiS OnLy pOSt SeEMs inDeEd bAd.
Hm
Noticing an agenda from Carcalilly to shade town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #195) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay so first off an addendum: I thought about my reasoning for TRing NM and not considering him a suspect and realized based my presented reasoning for me+Spoogh not being partners it would actually make a fair amount of sense for NM to claim a guilty on buddy Carcailly.
In addition I never said this until now mostly because I just didn’t feel like saying it initially, but during my spat with PP about what I thought was a lie on PP’s part, I actually recalled another game where NM was among the top posters: Earthbound mafia, where he was scum.
In post 199, Not_Mafia wrote:That’s a large scum pool
This feels like shade for having a large scumpool. I recall a game where I got busted for following someone who called out someone for having too many null reads. This feels similar in the sense that NM is trying to push something that is surface-level scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #196) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 247, implosion wrote:
In post 243, BuJaber wrote:Could be good for both of us in future games.
Seems more good for you than for me~

Gamma's town though, idk why penguin thinks that calling someone a LIAR is scummy.
Ok so what made you think I was Town at this point? You hadn’t responded to me responding to the reaction test thing. So why the town read?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #197) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t see anything I particularly object to in that wall rn
I think Nic could be scum but the way NM reacted to me doing cursory poking was pretty bad.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #198) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2179, Music and Mail wrote:Sorry I really don't buy Gamma sitting here calling me town after I've been pushing on him the whole game. That's strange to me.
I definitely buy scum!Gamma sitting here calling me town waiting until the game goes late enough to mislynch me because he doesn't want to have the fight at a point where I can stipulate that he absolutely gets lynched when I flip town and then have to try to fight his way out of it, even though no one would prolly sheep me in this lobby.

I dunno. Dealing with bullshit tilts me and when I'm wrong as town I'm usually wrong in the direction of errantly scumreading people scumreading me.
The fact that I think Gamma is scum when he's never pushed on me makes me ++confident in him actually being scum, plus this check objectively doesn't make sense.
Holy balls no. I get tilted, but getting tilted with you just causes more problems imo. As for “the check doesn’t make sense”, that’s a load of crock. My primary philosophy for using cop is resolving question marks. Spoogh was a question mark thanks to not being around for eod2 and no one having expressed a read on them recently. I can present games where I talk about this philosophy jsyk. My number one reason for the philosophy is kinda moot actually, but I still think it was smart
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #199) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2192, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 2190, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2179, Music and Mail wrote:Sorry I really don't buy Gamma sitting here calling me town after I've been pushing on him the whole game. That's strange to me.
I definitely buy scum!Gamma sitting here calling me town waiting until the game goes late enough to mislynch me because he doesn't want to have the fight at a point where I can stipulate that he absolutely gets lynched when I flip town and then have to try to fight his way out of it, even though no one would prolly sheep me in this lobby.

I dunno. Dealing with bullshit tilts me and when I'm wrong as town I'm usually wrong in the direction of errantly scumreading people scumreading me.
The fact that I think Gamma is scum when he's never pushed on me makes me ++confident in him actually being scum, plus this check objectively doesn't make sense.
Holy balls no. I get tilted, but getting tilted with you just causes more problems imo. As for “the check doesn’t make sense”, that’s a load of crock. My primary philosophy for using cop is resolving question marks. Spoogh was a question mark thanks to not being around for eod2 and no one having expressed a read on them recently. I can present games where I talk about this philosophy jsyk. My number one reason for the philosophy is kinda moot actually, but I still think it was smart
All of the above is true but like where does the unwavering townread on me come from? because ime town never townread me.
Because I just don’t see this effort level from scum, when you join the game I recall it was rather slow, your replace in kicked off the game.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”